Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

CLOVERCLAN [05]

Postby astrophile. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:27 am

Number of Cats: 3

"All settled in, are we?" A voice from the other side caused the young black and white tom to whirl around, and there standing in the entrance of the den was the long-haired cat known as Smokestar

"Yes Smokestar," he replied from inside the warrior den. He had just finished preparing his moss bed, Driftfeather definitely wasn't the most high-maintenance cat and didn't spend too long getting himself settled in. Smokestar nodded in return. "Whenever you're done, would you care to go on a patrol with me? I've been meaning to check the borders," he asked, but it wasn't really a question, more like an order. "Okay," Driftfeather said with a flick of his ear. Once he was satisfied with his moss bed, he slipped out the warriors' den and padded over to the camp entrance, where Smokestar was sitting, waiting. "Ready?" Smokestar asked, and Driftfeather nodded. "Alright, let's go," said Smokestar, and the two stepped out of the camp.

[[The Clan consumes a squirrel]]
[[Smokestar & Driftfeather go on a patrol]]
[[Smokestar goes hunting]]

Leader:
          Smokestar | 38 | Trans Tom |X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Fennelstripe | 34 | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Driftfeather | 20 | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burnet x1 | Traveling herb - keeps a cat's strength up
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection from settling in
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops/Soaks up bleeding
    Borage x1 | Helps a queen produce more and better milk
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Relieve pain, soothe shock and distress, and help a cat sleep
    Goldenrod x1 | Helps heal wounds
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for greencough and whitecough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1 x0| 2 servings
    Crow | x1 x0| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frankie (dup) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Number of Cats: 08
Servings: 4
Servings Needed: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: (Having one right now) 30/06/18
Mod: Osleya
Archive:

The wind hissed as Sagestar waited for the medicine cat to arrive. Her ears were flattened against her head, and she shivered as the wind rustled through her fur in the same fashion as it would stir up leaves.
Please let them arrive quickly...
xxx"Ah, so there you are. I was looking for you."
xxxThe fur on Sagestar's neck rose and she turned around with her ears flattened back against her head, this time not because of the wind, but because of fear.
She relaxed once she noted that the cat who had scared her so much was just a light brown tabby. Judging by the bundle of herbs in their mouth, they were the medicine cat Sagestar had requested.
"Hello. I'm grateful that you've arrived. I would think that you're the medicine cat that I requested, correct? What's your name?"
"I'm Briarleaf. Who are you?"
Sagestar blinked wildly.
"A clan cat...?
"Yes..." Briarleaf sounded more than a little bit peeved as if she'd heard that more than once.
"Anyway, I'm Sagestar, leader of RainClan. What's that purple herb you're carrying? I've seen the others, they're cobwebs and catmint, but what's the other one?"
"Rosemary."
"Oh. What's that used for?"

Briarleaf looked aside.
"It's used to mask the scent of bodies."
"Why do you have that herb?"
"Why don't you connect the dots yourself? I'm a clan cat, and I'm alone. My last herb stores are two herbs used for healing, and one used for preparing dead bodies.
Realization dawned on Sagestar like a storm cloud rolling over the sun.
"Save your breath. Where's your camp?"
"Follow me."
Briarleaf followed behind Sagestar, rather than beside her. While Sagestar wished she could read the expression on the face of her new medicine cat, she was glad that Briarleaf couldn't see the stunned expression on her new leader's face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sagestar returned to camp and introduced Briarleaf to the others before leading her into the medicine cat's den that she'd picked out.

The entrance was a large hole in a thicket of bushes. The inside was large and damp, the floor made of dirt and broken chunks of stone. There was some sort of two-leg object in the den, but it didn't worry Sagestar, as it had long been swallowed up by nature.

"Well, this is your den. Set it up however you like, I'm going to train my apprentice with my deputy."

Briarleaf nodded and started setting her herbs out.

Satisfied, Sagestar turned and left.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mallowcloud smiled fondly, watching Applepaw practice his pouncing.
"Excellent! I doubt even the fastest of prey wouldn't be able to escape that!"

Applepaw sagged.
"You're just saying that."
"What? No!"

Mallowcloud followed Applepaw's gaze over to Linnetpaw, who seemed to be a natural at everything involving hunting.
"Every cat has a different set of skills. You might just not know your skill set, yet."
"What if I don't have any skills? What if I'm just horrible at anything? Or just average at best?"
Mallowcloud flinched. Applepaw said average as if it were some sort of severe insult.

"I'm a -cloud cat. Do you know what that means?"
No...? What does it mean?"
"Somebody who is calm and kind. The only way a cat can get the -cloud suffix is if they're average or below average in everything that warrants a skill suffix. Even if you are 'average' you could still be a -cloud cat."

Applepaw's eyes lit up.
"I could be like you?"

Mallowcloud nodded cheerfully, and Applepaw beamed.

"Hey, Applepaw?"
Applepaw turned around to face Linnetpaw. He tilted his head to one side. What?
"I've pretty much finished my training. Do you want some help from a master?"

Linnetpaw grinned and flicked their head jokingly. Applepaw laughed softly.
"Sure."

The two raced off to train together, and Mallowcloud and Sagestar exchanged a small smile. Sagestar padded off, while Mallowcloud stayed to supervise his apprentice.

Things were going well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftpaw dodged a blow from his mentor.
"Isn't this a little... intense for a first training session?"
"In battle, your enemies won't go easy just because you're new. Learn the important moves first."
"I suppose that makes sense..."

Wasppelt slammed into Swiftpaw and he stumbled back, crashing into a shallow ditch.
Pain flared in his paw, and he yelped.
"Swiftpaw, are you alright! I think you were right, this was a little intense..."

Swiftpaw glanced at his paw. A long gash was sliced into his paw pad, and he shuddered. He really didn't like the sight of blood.
"No, I'm alright.

Swiftpaw scrambled up the ditch and followed behind his mentor, hoping that she didn't notice his limp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After getting help from both Mallowcloud and Linnetpaw, Applepaw considered himself ready for the hunting patrol. The small hunting party consisted of Applepaw, Linnetpaw, and Mallowcloud.

For the first while, there wasn't a single prey-animal around. Even though the leaves were starting to return to the trees and the snow was melting into the grass and dirt, the prey was still a little scarce. Finally, Applepaw spotted a small, pale brown, spotted bird.

Applepaw nudged Linnetpaw.
"Hey, bird."

Communicating through gestures and a few whispered words, Linnetpaw and Applepaw agreed with Mallowcloud that they would chase the bird towards her.

It wasn't long before the bird dangled from Mallowcloud's mouth.

They headed back to camp, Applepaw's eyes bright.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftpaw limped along behind Sagestar and Wasppelt. A few times, the two glanced back and asked if he was alright, but he managed to keep his injury hidden for the most part.

It was not long before suddenly, Swiftpaw was knocked over, his paws skidding on the dirt, grass, and stones.
The various things sliced along his already cut pawpad, and he yowled in pain, thrashing around beneath the cat pinning him to the ground.

Heart pounding, he kicked up several times, tossing the cat off him before scampering a few meters away and hissing, his hackles raised and ears pulled back.

"I uh, I'm so sorry!"

Swiftpaw's ears raised and he twitched his tail in confusion.
"You're sorry for attacking me?"
"I didn't realise you were so young. I mean, I'm not so old myself, but... I've just been running for a long time and I freak out when I see anybody else. Everything just feels so threatening..."

The cat said all of that as if it were one, very long sentence, not taking many breaths as they spoke.

"What's your name?"
"I... don't have one."

Sagestar sighed, smiled softly, and gestured for the new cat to come along with them.
The cat lurched back and looked around as if they thought Sagestar was gesturing for somebody else to come along.

Once the cat deduced that they were indeed the one being invited along, they returned Sagestar's smile and started falling along behind them.

Swiftpaw barely took one step before he yowled in pain.
"Swiftpaw? What's wrong?"
"Uhhhhh... my paw. I, um, think I cut it when I got attacked."

Wasppelt walked beside him, acting as support so that he could move without pain.

It felt like forever, with Swiftpaw limping along so slowly, but they did reach the camp, where they were greeted by Applepaw, Linnetpaw, Mallowcloud, and their new medicine cat, Briarleaf.

"Swiftpaw hurt his paw. Could you get some cobwebs for him?"

Briarleaf nodded and padded off, and the new cat spotted Mallowcloud, and the bird hanging from his jaws.
"What kind of bird is that?"
"Oh, uhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a Dunnock?"
"Could that be my name?"
Sagestar nodded cheerfully.
"How about Dunnockpelt?"
Dunnockpelt nodded and smiled, matching Sagestar's happiness.

Briarleaf came back after a brief wait, and with a bit of protesting from Swiftpaw's end, she got the cobweb around his paw.

While Briarleaf did that, Sagestar divided up the prey in the pile, and the clan ate together while Sagestar organized the patrols that would go out after Sagestar returned from the moonpool.

"Briarleaf, you look for herbs. Mallowcloud, Dunnockpelt, and Applepaw will patrol the borders. Linnetpaw, Wasppelt and I will hunt. Swiftpaw you'll be staying back. I don't want you to stress your paw. You'll learn leadership skills with Wasppelt, and Linnetpaw and Applepaw will learn climbing. I'll take the bird to the moonpool, I think StarClan might be getting a little tired of non-physical offerings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sagestar flicked her tail from side to side, in an almost rythamic way. The walk to the moonpool was starting to get edious, but she was eager to meet the new cat.

She arrived at the pool, and dropped the bird within its waters.
"StarClan, I offer this bird. I don't mind who you send me, whether they be young or old, or what rank they will fill. Thank you."

Sagestar pulled back, and waited.

[x1 cobweb has been consumed (Healing for Swiftpaw)]
[Four servings have been consumed]
[Sagestar requests a cat]
[Briarleaf goes herb hunting]
[Mallowcloud, Dunnockpelt, and Applepaw patrol]
[Sagestar, Wasppelt, and Linnetpaw go hunting]
[Linnetpaw and Applepaw train for Climbing]
[Swiftpaw trains for Leadership Skills]

Leader:
          Sagestar | 28m | Female | 🐱

Deputy:
          Mallowcloud | 22m | Male | 🐱

Medicine Cat:
          Briarleaf | 38m | Female | 🐱

Warriors:
          Wasppelt | 28m | Female | 🐱
          Dunnockpelt | 15m | Genderfluid (AMAB) | 🐱

Apprentices:
          Applepaw | 8m | Male | 🐱
          Linnetpaw | 8m | Agender (AFAB) | 🐱
          Swiftpaw | 7m | Male | 🐱

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name (open) | Username

Enemy Clans

Borders
    North | Clan Name (open) | Username
    East | Clan Name (open) | Username
    South | Clan Name (open) | Username
    West | Clan Name (open) | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (x2)| Eaten to cure whitecough and greencough
    Cobwebs (x1) | Put onto a wound to stop or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones
    Rosemary (x1) | Masks the scent of a dead body.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mallowcloud | Applepaw | 2 | Battle, Hunting
    Sagestar | Linnetpaw | 2 | Battle. Hunting
    Wasppelt | Swiftpaw | 1 | Battle

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Wasppelt and ? | Applepaw
    ? and ? | Linnetpaw
Last edited by frankie (dup) on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan-LambClan17

Postby rookie rook » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:10 pm

LambClan 17
Number of Cats: 18<><>She-cats: 8<>Toms: 10
<>Next Moonpool visit: 6/30/18<>

Nuggetshine! Nuggetshine!//Honorable Escape//Momma Cat

Archives: Writing -- Characters

Lambstar's yowls were heard one afternoon after her patrols returned to camp and had a moment to settle down. "Cats of LambClan, please gather around for a Clan meeting!" The white she-cat called, getting her warriors to gather around the Announcement Ledge's shadow. She watched carefully as her cats chose where to sit. The apprentices (besides Nuggetpaw) all seemed to be decent friends with each other and sat together. Another group was with Luckyfur, Sablewhisper, and Mistyleaf, and the last with Fadedsong, Frostedrose, and Onyxlight. Lambstar couldn't help but notice Luckyfur and Onyxlight practically sitting on opposite ends of each other and Fadedsong sitting as far as possible from Nuggetpaw (who was in the front with Flurrytuft since he knew this Clan meeting would be about him). Dinkeltone, LambClan's newest member, sat in the back as he was not yet comfortable with any cat just yet. Blizzardcrest seemed to want to form a friendship with the tom and sat in the back with him. Upon seeing most of her cats settled down, Lambstar decided to continue with the meeting. "First, on my border patrol, my cats still found the scent of the cat who possibly killed me. The feline might be frightened to encounter me again, but that's only a theory of mine. They may just be smart and are planning yet another attack on LambClan's cats-"
By now, Murkyeyes and Raggedfang had settled down near the edge of the bundle of LambClan cats. Raggedfang looked up at Lambstar and called out a strange inquiry. "How did the cat smell?"
"What do you mean?"
"Was the scent of the feline familiar? If not, how foreign was it and carefully describe what the scent smelled like." Raggedfang said.
"Um... Well, it barely smelled familiar.... I mean, I don't know how to describe its smell, but I could take you on a border patrol and you could see for yourself?" Lambstar suggested, looking down on Raggedfang to see her reaction. The much older she-cat looked to the back of her, examining expressions herself, then turned back to face Lambstar again.
"I'd appreciate that. Thank you."
"No problem," Lambstar breathed, then looked over to Nuggetpaw. "But for now, we'll remain in camp and welcome a new warrior into our Clan! Nuggetpaw, come on up!" At first, the ginger tom was a bit hesitant on padding up towards the Announcement Ledge, but after some time, he strode up with about the same amount of confidence Cauliflowerpaw or Galapaw had when the were going to be turned into apprentices. He sat in the shadows of the ledge, unseen from Lambstar's view. She looked over to Flurrytuft who nodded at her, letting her know that Nuggetpaw was ready.
"Nuggetpaw, I must say I am proud with all your results in the final assessment- hunting, tracking, fighting, flexibility, and wits in stressful situations." Lambstar said.
She heard a cat, probably Cauliflowerpaw, loudly whisper, "Wait, hold on. The last one's a test?" Then get shushed by the cats around them.
Lambstar politely continued on, pretending like she didn't hear a thing. "And, well, we must say you did excellent in everything but you excelled in wits! So, with that being said, Nuggetpaw, we'll name you Nuggetshine in honor of your bright thinking and determination. Thank you."
The cats of LambClan called out the ginger warrior's name as he padded over to Raggedfang and sat near her. She licked his ear, having pride in every stroke. Lambstar waited as the Clan's cries died down before she continued with the meeting. "I also must add that one of our ally Clans, WildClan, is in a war with another. Their name is SwiftClan, and although I don't want us to join in on their battle we will send them supplies if necessary."
"WildClan? I've never heard of them." Fadedsong commented.
"It's a Clan that GustClan knows. Along with some of our other border Clans," Lambstar explained. "I'm sure they're lovely cats so I'll support them in this war. And besides, I believe LambClan should be more open when it comes to other-Clan issues. We're even going to start attending the Gatherings... Some day." The white leader looked down on Nuggetshine to Luckyfur. She wasn't sure how the other Clans would respond to their names, but she wasn't going to let that hold her back from trying to join in on the next Gathering again. LambClan's leader paused for a moment then concluded to her Clan that the meeting was done and leapt down from the ledge, padding over to Nuggetshine. The newly made warrior looked slightly nervous as she walked up to him, but looked determined to keep his worries down.
"Er, yes, ma'am?" He asked once Lambstar sat in front of him.
"Since you are a newly made warrior you'll be staying up for tonight watching over camp." Lambstar explained. "I'll let the apprentices make your den tomorrow."
"Oh... Who'll watch over camp with me? Or am I alone?"
"All alone. This tradition requires complete silence from you all night so you'll do best if you're alone."
"Ah, alright. I understand." Nuggetshine meowed, "Anything else?"
"Nothing, but I apologize for not explaining it yesterday." Lambstar told the ginger tom, stood up, then headed over to her den. "Enjoy your vigil!"
"I will!" Nuggetshine called back to her, his tail tip twitching.

"Hello!" Nuggetshine greeted gleefully as he met up with his murderous group of two rogues once more. It was the same night he was meant to hold vigil.
"Huh, you seem rather jolly today." The she-cat with a smooth voice began. "What happened?"
"I just became a warrior!" Nuggetshine purred, sticking his chest out proudly.
"Now isn't that interesting?" The she-cat responded sarcastically.
"Congratulations!" The tom with an accent rumbled. "Now, I know you didn't come here for nothing. What is it that you wanted to say?"
"Or was your new rank all you wanted to share?"
"Oh, no! Since I'm in a good mood I'm actually going to be helpful with the plan and all."
"Helpful with the plan? Well, what more help can you offer? Do you think you can get Ramstar alone so we can kill her?" The tom asked.
"Lambstar and I'm afraid not. Ever since you first killed her she made sure to never be alone or by herself during a patrol."
"That's an easy fix just go on a patrol with her alone." The she-cat told Nuggetshine.
"That's.... not how patrols work but nice try, I guess." The ginger tom sniffed in amusement.
"You said you'd help out, Nugget, so help out." The tom rumbled threateningly.
"I am! So here's what I was thinking: all of us join the Clan, we manage to get on a patrol with Lambstar alone-"
"Mouse-brain, that'll never work!"The she-cat interrupted with a hiss. "First, isn't it a little suspicious that the cat you found in this terrain specifically goes on a patrol with the feline who was killed by a mysterious rogue in territory like this and then she ends up loosing all her lives? You know that'll just get us, or more specifically me targeted, right?"
"Not to mention the part about me joining in on the patrol." The tom rumbled. "You might get away, Nugget, but we don't also carry your charm."
"My charm?" Nuggetshine began, That's really sweet and all, but what charm do I have? Remember that some cat caught me all those nights ago? I'm sure they're in the Clan and they're still suspicious of me." The ginger tom responded.
"If that's true why'd you suggest such a plan?" The she-cat asked sassily, her voice showed her annoyance.
"Nugget, if you came here only to waste time then I swear I'll-" The tom growled, but was quickly interrupted by the tom who his threat was aimed at.
"Don't even say it! If you really want me to get back to the plan, then here's one: we can easily just get all of us into the Clan, get one of you to fake a threat in the rocky part of the territory, then we can go in and try to kill Rita."
The other tom made a noise but didn't say anything, leaving the she-cat to speak. "You actually think that'll work?"
"What? That's the first plan I actually cared about trying on. Besides, it beats killing Lambstar eight more times until she really dies."
"All your plans have this common- wait, what'd you say just there?" The she-cat questioned, narrowing her eyes at the newly made warrior.
"What?"
"Er, nothing, let's just think of something else, just in case." She lied. "How many lives does Lambstar have left? Do you know?"
"Nope."
"You lying scum! Does it hurt you to tell the truth?" The she-cat growled, approaching Nuggetshine who looked back at her fearlessly but still stood up on all fours.
The other tom, the one with the accent, looked at the she-cat in utter confusion. "What did you catch him saying now? Nugget, what'd you say?"
"I don't even know." The tom said truthfully, unaware that he slipped up.
"He said that Lambstar had eight more lives left yet he's pretending to not know!" The she-cat growled, getting so close to Nuggetshine that their noses were toughing.
"Okay? Does that matter?"
"You knew that Lambstar had nine lives this entire time, didn't you?" The she-cat challenged. "And maybe that's why you keep making stupid plans! You're not this dumb, you know you aren't, you're just trying to piss us off!"
"Stupid, eh? Now how do you know I can't just think of anything better?"
The she-cat's tail twitched and she flexed her claws to try to keep herself from clawing Nuggetshine as she growled, "Poison Master. You were a smart cat back then so why would you gain ignorance now? Stop testing me or else!"
Nuggetshine almost spat back a retort but kept it to himself instead. It would be better if he didn't try to raise the she-cat's rage, especially not tonight. If she gave him a scratch across the cheek when he was supposed to be holding vigil, he'd have no excuse for his injury. Instead of speaking, he narrowed his eyes and let the fur on his back rise threateningly. To his dismay, the she-cat was still fired up but at least her paws kept to the ground.
"You told us to kill Lambstar just to waste time, didn't you?" The crackle of thunder could be heard from the distance as the she-cat kept pressuring the ginger warrior, causing him to look back. He realized that he found himself an escape. Backing up, he let the she-cat go on. "What is your deal, Nugget? What are you waiting for?"
"Nothing! I'm waiting for nothing!" Nuggetshine lied, slowly backing away to the edge of the rocks but making sure his pace was moderately slow so they wouldn't suspect him trying to leave. He let the rest of his fur rise and unsheathed his claws to portray the image of a scared cat.
Now the tom was joining in on the scolding. "Who's side are you on? Don't you want honor?"
"Yes, but I wouldn't want it if you could just learn how to be a loving functional family for once! I'm tired of all this hate and betrayal!"
"You sure are one to talk!" The she-cat spat, stepping towards the tom. Another lightning strike struck and the crackle of thunder sounded once more. Light rain began pouring, soaking the cats' fur. Nuggetshine looked behind himself, seeing how close his escape was. It was only a few paw steps away now! "It's like you want us to hate you! Everyone in the family was happy and on the same branch until you showed up!" The she-cat struck back again.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Nuggetshine growled, whipping his head back to face the she-cat. He had to fight back the urge to really say something harmful.
"You aren't with the rest of the family in getting honor. I just don't understand, Nugget, why aren't you?"
"Because! I don't nee-" Before Nuggetshine could finish his retort, he slipped off the rock and tumbled down from his partner's hiding place. His fur helped keep him from getting too much scratches and scrapes as he fell all the way down to the grass, according to plan, then zoomed towards camp, looking behind himself every once in awhile as he dashed off.
"That jerk! He must be working on his own, trying to get us to kill Rita so he can get his Clan to get rid of us then he'll prance home with the honor all by himself!" The she-cat hissed to the only tom who was there. Her eyes were lit with fury as she looked towards the fleeing tom. His successful escape only helped her mistrust in the tom.
The tom watched Nuggetshine dodge trees and climb over rocks as he bolted towards LambClan's camp. Letting out a sigh, the tom meowed, "Maybe... But what are we to do about it?"
"Kill him." The she-cat growled, getting a look from the tom. "Or... Kick him out the group. Whichever you prefer."
"We'll do neither." The tom sighed. "I listened to what he said... I think it'd be best to go a little bit easier on him.
"Easier on him? I think the rain is getting to you, Savas."
"No, hear me. Nugget must be going through something to cause him to act so... strange. Perhaps we're pressuring him too much? Remember last time what happened when he was under extreme pressure." The tom looked over to the she-cat to see if she recalled the event. She stared back at him, then looked down at the ground where Nuggetshine once was.
"Yes, that time has not faded from my memory. But now I believe he's old enough to be able to handle stress, if not, it'll be safer to kick him off the team." The she-cat insisted.
The tom shook his head, "We keep him here as he is the only one who may give us an idea on what to do. Besides, once we murder Rita he could help us gather her body and bring it back." The tom spoke, getting up from where he sat and climbing down the rock. "We keep him here, just... Be careful around him."

Nuggetshine winced in pain as he woke up one morning feeling some level of pain in every part of his body. It was about a week since he last visited with his "friends" and since he last tumbled down a hill of rocks. Stretching himself out, trying to ease the pain of the fall without the help of herbs, the young warrior looked around the den spotting only Mistyleaf and Sablewhisper, who were sharing a nest. They shared a nest a couple of nights because Onyxlight's old one got completely soaked the day it rained and the apprentices were struggling on finding any dry moss to rebuild Onyxlight's nest with. Nuggetshine sniffed in amusement as he thought back on the day of deciding who slept with who... Both Onyxlight and Luckyfur offered to share a nest with Frostedrose, causing the red eared she-cat to get uncomfortable and try taking the heed off herself by calling Blizzardcrest and Dinkeltone to attention. The toms (who have began to become friends or at least acquaintances) quickly shined some light on Flurrytuft, suggesting that he slept with Lambstar. The gray tabby deputy's fur bristled up in embarrassment as he quickly asked Frostedrose to sleep with Lambstar instead, almost starting up another Luckyfur and Onyxlight debate until Sablewhisper jumped in and said that he'd just sleep with Mistyleaf and make everything right again.
Today was the day the cats of LambClan (mostly the apprentices) were supposed to be remaking Onyxlight's nest along with the rest of the Clan, allowing the warriors a day to sit back and enjoy having no patrols. This was good for some, like Sablewhisper and Mistyleaf, who really needed a day to relax and just enjoy each others' company, but bad for others, like Frostedrose, who enjoyed getting out of camp and getting an excuse to not to sit around listening to a tom and a trans arguing over who deserved her more. Speaking of which, that was happening right now. Nuggetshine padded out of the warriors' den to see Flurrytuft chatting with Lambstar and Fadedsong, Blizzardcrest and Dinkeltone getting to know each other, Raggedfang and Murkyeyes telling stories to one another, and Onyxlight and Luckyfur quarreling while Frostedrose scooted away from them looking miserable. Nuggetshine almost let the scene continue without saying another word, but with Frostedrose being his old mentor and all, he believed it was only right to try to help her out of it.
"You look as jolly as a kittypet!" Nuggetshine joked as he approached the red eared she-cat, she looked over to him, misery evident in her eyes but as he came over, he noticed relief slowly growing in them. Nuggetshine looked over to the two bickering toms. They didn't seem to notice that he was going to steal their crush away from them. Instead, they were more focused on what types of butterflies she liked more.
"Nuggetshine, help me!" Frostedrose whispered through her teeth to her former apprentice. "I hate breaking these guys' hearts, it makes me feel terrible! It's even worse when they're yelling at each other about it."
"I can tell... Want to go on a walk with me then?" The ginger tom suggested, feeling a bit sorry for Frostedrose but that must've just been her tone creating his emotions.
"Most certainly." The white feline purred, regaining her elegant beauty, then looked over to Onyxlight and Luckyfur. As their argument proposed, it was only a matter of time until they asked Frostedrose to justify on who was right. "Let's hurry; it'll kill me to make a decision!" Nuggetshine nodded, letting Frostedrose sneakily scamper out of camp before him so she'd go unnoticed in case the toms both looked up as Nuggetshine was leading his old mentor out of camp.
As soon as they left, they headed towards the river that separated LambClan from GustClan. At first, the two were quiet with a small feeling of kit-like mischief keeping the silence from being awkward, but as the feeling started to die down, Nuggetshine spoke first. "Y'know, I thought they'd try to keep their rivalry a secret from you."
"Ugh, same!" The white she-cat sighed, lifting her head towards the sky to further release her annoyance. She then tilted it back down a bit and meowed, "Sorry if my speech won't be so proper; I only fake it 'cause I like the respect I get from sounding so respectful."
"Ah, it's fine. I faked the accent and mannerisms for the same reason." The ginger tom admitted, switching from his fake "Britain" accent to his actual voice. "Anyways, wanna complain about 'em?"
"Hah, sure! To be honest, there's not anything I actually dislike about them besides their unreasonable hatred for each other." Frostedrose began. "Honestly, I think they're both pretty cute on their own, and if they were friends they'd be even better!"
"They would..? They'd freak me out if they were friends. They're kinda like each other, y'know?"
"In a way, yes, but honestly, no. Onyxlight is a bit more pessimistic than Luckyfur, a little more braggy, and a lot more open." Frostedrose said, then added, "Plus Nixxie hates being called a girl but if Lucky were to be, I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much."
"So I guess they're identical around you only then, huh?"
"Yup! Well, and some other similarities when they're not around me but that's not my point. Call me weird for saying this, but I kinda wanted to form a harem with them. I told them about it but-"
"A wha?"
"A harem. Do you know what that is?"
"Yes, do you?" Nuggetshine asked, putting a halt to his walking.
"A relationship between three or more cats, right..?" Frostedrose said slowly.
"I mean, yeah, but specifically one tom and two or more she-cats! Frostedrose, I thought you said that Onyxlight hates being called a girl."
"Oh.... Fox-dung, that's probably why he's been so emotional lately. I mean, he hasn't really been showing it towards me too much but he sure can give Luckyfur a piece of his mind." Frostedrose sighed, prodding her paw on the ground guiltily. "I think Nixxie is the type who'd get angry over something like that too..."
"You can always apologize, right?"
"I will, but I doubt it'll do anything. He's been taking his anger out on Luckyfur and Lucky doesn't take too kindly to rude cats." Frostedrose muttered, then continued forward to the river with Nuggetshine following right after her. "Well, mouse-dung. Isn't that just great?"
"Maybe I could help?" Nuggetshine suggested. "I can probably weasel my way into their drama and get them to love each other for this har- polyamorous relationship."
"Aww, well aren't you the sweetest thing?" Frostedrose purred, "That's very kind, Nuggie, but I don't want you wrapped up in this stuff."
"No, trust me, I'm a master at this type of stuff. I got my uncle and my mom to stop arguing once, and where I come from, arguments don't end until one cat runs away bleeding to death."
"Huh... Alright, I guess I'll trust you on this one, but only if they keep arguing like this." Frostedrose decided, finally arriving to the river that served as a borderline. "Speaking of which, if cats are that violent, how did you manage to get them to stop arguing?"
"I just got them to direct their anger at me. I used to have the scar to prove it but it's all healed up by now."
"Healed up by... You should've been a kit around that time, right?"
"Uh-huh."
"They attacked a kit?"
"Well, my uncle did while my mom just let him. Cats there are stupid as I don't know what." Nuggetshine breathed in slight annoyance as he recollected on the memory.
"You poor thing! I mean, I know you're older now but... you poor thing,"
Nuggetshine shifted a bit. "Heh... Well, after the pain went away I was actually pretty proud of the scar. I used to lie to the other kits saying that I got the scar from a battle so they'd stop pestering me on how small and 'defenseless' I was. It worked so... Win-win."
"Well that's a nice way to think of it... Pretty optimistic." Frostedrose told Nuggetshine as she sat on the edge of the river. Nuggetshine sat beside her, staring down on all the fish swimming by. He observed the movement of the simple creatures, spotting fish swim up to the surface of the water, spot the two warriors, then swim right back down to the bottom of the river. A couple more fish swam by, copying the actions of the fish before until a fish who looked sizeable for its species guiding a much smaller and younger-looking fish swam by, and they truly caught Nuggetshine's eye. It seemed to spot the younger warrior and Frostedrose sitting at the edge and instructed the smaller fish to go deeper in the river then followed right after it. The two fish were gone for a moment.
The two cats sat in silence for a bit, still sight-seeing until Nuggetshine decided to interrupt the quiet. "Huh... D'you think that was a mommy fish and a bab- AH!" The larger fish suddenly busted out the water, launching itself at Nuggetshine and battering at his face. The ginger tom struggled with the fish until Frostedrose grabbed the finned creature in her jaws then slammed it to the ground. The knockback of Frostedrose's actions caused the fish to jump back a claw-length from the ground towards the river, letting the fish roll into the water, getting away from any future attacks from the white she-cat might've caused.
"It's lucky I didn't kill it and let you eat it for dinner!" Frostedrose sniffed, then turned to Nuggetshine and motioned for him to leave as she said, "C'mon, let's go." The former apprentice headed away from the river, not sure how to feel about needing his old mentor to help him fight off against a fish. As he was leaving, he suddenly heard splashing, but it sounded like it was caused by a cat. He looked over and saw Frostedrose battering at and sometimes into the river.
"Frostedrose, what are you doing?" He asked, considering on going over to her and pushing her away from the water. The red eyed she-cat placed all four of her paws on the ground near the river as she looked over to Nuggetshine. The ginger tom could hear the fish rapidly swimming away to avoid any further thrashing from the white she-cat.
"I listened to myself and I thought the best punishment for it would be for you to eat it." She explained simply.
Nuggetshine slightly chuckled, feeling a bit embarrassed. "It didn't really hurt me or anything... Just surprised me, that's all."
"I know, I know... Kinda acted out of anger. Stupid little thing should've kept in that river where it was safe instead of attacking you."
"I guess it was just a bit worried for its child? After all, I did see a smaller fish."
"Think it only attacked because it wanted to make sure their child would be okay?"
"Uh.. Sure?"
"Then that makes two of us." Frostedrose smoothly teased as she padded past Nuggetshine to head back to camp.
"It was only a fish, of course I was going to be okay!" Nuggetshine insisted, his pitch getting high in embarrassment.
"Hahaha! Whatever you say, Nuggie Wuggie. If you didn't have me here to protect then you could've gotten hurt!"
"Unfair! Watch out for next time when that fish attacks and when you need me to protect you; I won't live it down!"
"Don't worry, Wuggie Nuggie, Momma Cat can handle herself." Frostedrose guyed, nuzzling Nuggetshine's head. The tom laughed, trying to push the she-cat off of himself until he eventually began to run away from her smothering. She chased him until the two wound up entering camp again. Nuggetshine skidded to a halt, stopping himself from bumping into Fadedsong, who was leaving out of camp with Galapaw. The calico medicine cat shot Nuggetshine a distasteful glance before pushing past him with her apprentice following closely behind her. Nuggetshine watched her go, her gaze piercing him, causing his feelings of glee to slowly leak from him and instead replace them with curiosity and a bit of confusion. Frostedrose took his mind off of it quickly, as she drew his attention back to herself, though.
"Wish me luck, okay?" She said, padding further into camp. Onyxlight was chatting with Mistyleaf at the moment, and Luckyfur was nowhere to be seen. Neither was Sablewhisper, so Nuggetshine just assumed that the two toms were hidden in the warriors' den.
"No need, I think. Luckyfur's not around and Onyxlight is understanding when it comes to you, right?"
"Yeah, yeah, but wish me luck anyways. I want your support in particular." Frostedrose told her old apprentice.
"Okay fine. Good luck and don't take that lightly. I don't give my luck to a lot of cats," Nuggetshine said.
"I won't take with a grain of salt then. Thanks from Momma Cat!" Frostedrose called over to Nuggetshine as she headed towards Onyxlight.
"Momma Cat.." The ginger tom muttered to himself as he watched the red-eared she-cat leave him be. He watched a little longer, thinking for a moment. He watched the white warrior sit down next to Onyxlight, then shoot him a glance. Nuggetshine did his best to present a smile to her, and although he was sure she couldn't quite see it from where she was, she did seem to understand. She flicked her ears in acknowledgement then turned towards the male tortoiseshell. Nuggetshine watched a little longer until he came to realize that Onyxlight was as understanding as he once thought. He left to the warriors' den to catch up on some much needed rest and to further plot out his plan.

Blizzardcrest, Nuggetshine, Luckyfur, Onyxlight, and Cauliflowerpaw had been sent out on a border patrol, lead by Raggedfang, to further investigate the area where Lambstar lost her first life and bring the cat who murdered her to justice. Last time Raggedfang searched around this place, she got a trail that led to the other side of the rocky hill. The much older warrior led her patrol of cats to the other side of the rock, carefully examining the territory as she tip-toed down the rocks. Nuggetshine glared around curiously, unsure what the line of cats were going to encounter. There was a sound of light paws scurrying across the rocky territory that startled most of the cats who were on the patrol.
"Keep it down," Raggedfang hissed in warning, looking back to her patrol's members. "We don't want this cat to know that we know they're here." Cauliflowerpaw looked over to her mentor, who had the same look of anxiousness on his face.
"Raggedfang, what do we do when we meet this cat?" Onyxlight whispered.
"Question them. Ask if they're alone, ask if they have any accomplices." Raggedfang responded, then looked at Nuggetshine. "If they run, you know what that means."
"Umm... Yes." The ginger tom answered.
"What if they don't run?"
"Then keep Cauliflowerpaw safe. Onyxlight, Nuggetshine, and I will get them-" Raggedfang's orders were interrupted by the sound of a cat falling from the rocks. Raggedfang raised her tail to signal for the cats to get down low and stay where they are, then slowly approached the sound. The brown-furred she-cat padded forward until she reached the otherside of the rocky hill. She placed her paws on the green grass and looked over. The cat wasn't there. Turning back to her patrol she silently called back to them, "They're a runner. Come on, we have to catch up." Single file, the cats padded down the rocks and silently, but swiftly followed after the sound. They heard paws skittering and kicking rocks as the cat tried to make their escape. The patrol split up; Raggedfang and Blizzardcrest ran directly up the rocky hill in an attempt to catch the runner from behind, Luckyfur and Nuggetshine climbed the rock cautiously in a zigzag pattern, and Onyxlight and Cauliflowerpaw kept to the grass, running around the hill and keeping sight of the other cats on the patrol. They didn't climb the rocks until they noticed the felines of the exact same patrol run back to the other side, probably catching up with the runaway rogue. Not wanting to miss out on any action, Onyxlight told Cauliflowerpaw to come with him and check on the others and scaled the rocky hill, but the gray tabby she-cat stayed put.
"Cauli, come on!" The tortoiseshell mentor called to his apprentice upon realizing that she wasn't following him. The apprentice began to pad forward but then stopped abruptly. Her eyes were clear and her mouth was wide open. "Cauliflowerpaw? Cauli? Are you okay?" Onyxlight asked, worried something had happened to his beloved apprentice. He climbed down the rocks until he became level with her. The apprentice was unresponsive for a moment more until she blinked herself back to life. Her eye color went back to normal.
"Onyxlight… I think that cat's not a rogue." The apprentice said.
"Why's that?"
"I just had a vision and-"
"NUGGETSHINE!" Raggedfang's voice interrupted Cauliflowerpaw.
"Tell me later, let's hurry up and help them out." The tom said, dashing up the rocks. Cauliflowerpaw followed after him quickly. The two climbed up to the rocky hill until they saw what had happened; staring down at the cats of the patrol with surprise evident in their expressions.

[LambClan eats 4 servings (two rabbits)]
[!Nuggetpaw becomes a warrior and is renamed Nuggetshine!]
[Lambstar asks StarClan for a warrior]
[Raggedfang, Blizzardcrest, Nuggetshine, Luckyfur, Onyxlight, and Cauliflowerpaw go on a border patrol]
[Lambstar, Flurrytuft, Fadedsong, and Carrotpaw hunt]
[Mistyleaf, Sablewhisper, Dinkeltone, Daisypaw, and Coverpaw hunt]
[Fadedsong and Galapaw look for (poisonous) herbs]
[Fadedsong trains Galapaw on distinguishing herbs]
[Mistyleaf and Sablewhisper train Coverpaw and Daisypaw on climbing]
[Onyxlight and Flurrytuft train Cauliflowerpaw and Carrotpaw on agility]

Cats To Find wrote:Graypool from BlossomClan
((Can be found whenever))

Leader:
          Lambstar | 35 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★-1

Deputy:
          Flurrytuft | 35 | Male | X

**Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 32 | Female | X

**MedCat Apprentice:
          Galapaw | 7 | Female | X

Warriors:
          Luckyfur | 28 | Male | X
          Sablewhisper | 27 | Male | X
          Mistyleaf | 27 | Female | X
          Frostedrose | 32 | Female | X
          Raggedfang | 65 | Female | X
          Nuggetpaw | 13 | Male | X
          Onyxlight | 29 | Male (bio. female) | X
          Blizzardcrest | 35 | Male | X
          Dinkeltone | 48 | Male | X
          Apprentices:
          Daisypaw | 9 | Female | X
          Carrotpaw | 7 | Male | X
          Coverpaw | 7 | Male | X
          Cauliflowerpaw | 7 | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Murkyeyes | 102 | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    SunClan | Shadowbird12
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | GraveClan | scarlet_wolf
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | SunClan | shadowbird12
    South | GeyserClan | montmorency
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | GustClan | Chamrosh
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Bindweed | x1
    Catmint | x3
    Chamomile | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Daisy leaves | x1
    Deadly Nightshade (poison) | x1
    Dried Oak Leaves | x1
    Holly berries (poison)| x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Hawkweed | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy | x3
    Raspberry Leaves | x1
    Tansy | x1
    Thyme | x1
    Willow bark | x1
    Yarrow | x2

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Birds | x3 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mistyleaf | Daisypaw | 3 | Agility, hunting, fighting
    **Fadedsong | Galapaw | 1 | Gathering,
    Flurrytuft | Carrotpaw | 1 | Hunting,
    Sablewhisper | Coverpaw | 1 | Hunting,
    Onyxlight | Cauliflowerpaw | 1 | Fighting,
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Maizeflower | Died while birthing kits

Family:
    Maizeflower and Unnamed Toms | Galakit, Carrotkit, Coverkit, Cauliflowerkit
    Miss Claws and Mister Claws | Flurrytuft, Blizzardcrest
    Name and Name | Kits

rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brumeclan [ 000 ]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:10 pm

[[ Prairieclan was disbanded, so I will be restarting with this clan c: ]] [[ Let me know if there are any issues with anything below ]]

_

────────────────────────────────────────
A burning frost will set in quick,

It was common knowledge that the twisted stretch of silvery-blue mountains curled around their little patch of forest was crawling with savages: demented creatures with blank eyes and minds warped around the sole intent of surviving. It was a territory notorious for swallowing up lost travelers – their fates left up to the unknown – and yet rumors still circulated that there existed a group of wanderers still sane and courteous in their actions. The few that had supposedly encountered the nomads returned with whatever small facts and stories the group was willing to offer them.

Brumeclan was a title adopted by the nomads to put to use when interacting with other official clans, but it is rarely used among the cats themselves as a regular descriptor for their group. As a nomadic clan, they have no real territory to call their own. Rather, they have habitual travel routes that they’ve grown extremely possessive over despite the fact that they can’t really put any sort of claim on them. Brumeclan cats typically keep to the sloped pine forests, sequestered away beneath the mountains’ veil of fog, and their makeshift camps are cooped up beneath the brush, dug out and built up with woven thickets and mud.

Rampantly unfurling to claim the mountain,

Brumeclan cats could be considered cordial, but in general, they have very little interest in what goes on outside their clan. Allies are hard to come by but are typically unwanted anyway, and any sign of a new enemy would result in the clan packing up and moving out of the area to avoid confrontation. They tolerate foreigners tagging along but are only invested in their safety and health upon the cat agreeing to officially join the clan. Intimate interactions between Brumeclan cats and other clan cats aren’t necessarily frowned upon, but there is a certain wariness surrounding each individual situation.

Hidden as they are beneath the heavy layers of mist, Brumeclan rarely speaks to Starclan, and it is believed that that was the original intent upon choosing to live in the mountains. While they still respect Starclan – and frequently visit the moonstone to get their leaders and healers officially recognized -, Brumeclan puts a larger focus on celebrating their own fallen warriors and looking to them for guidance rather than the bunch of strangers watching over them from the skies. Brumeclan believes that their dead walk among them, still as protective and loyal to clan as they had been in life, and that they are the ones responsible with providing omens to the clan.

_

And breaking down all that once had braced it.
spacy►► 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

Exalt/Extol:: Leaders of the clan; exalts representing nine-lived leaders, extols representing single-lived leaders.

Reserve:: Deputies of the clan; secondary leaders that, upon the exalt's death, rise to extol status until a true leader is found.

Mederi:: Medicine cats of the clans; tertiary leaders that, upon the exalt and reserve's deaths, rise to extol status until a true leader is found.

Charges:: Apprentices of the clan's high ranking positions; only the mederi charges are guaranteed to rise in rank.

Wardens:: Warriors of the clan.

Wards:: Apprentices of the clan; mentored only by wardens.

Kit-Bearers:: Queens of the clan.

Kits:: Kits of the clan.

Counsellors:: Elders of the clan; made up of the retired and disabled, advisers of the clan.

►► 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
      ◄◄
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

valiant republic—001

Postby sincerely. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:08 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────
┌──────────────┐

OVERVIEW
total felids—001
she-cat—000
tomcats—000
nonbinary—001

mode—hard mode
archiveslink
" because the devil’s eyes "xx

└──────────────┘
┌────────────────┐

reign—blossomclan is attacked; the clan
falls, and starclan mourns their demise.
many cats flee; the rest are killed. el
diablo ascends to the throne and creates
the valiant republic from the ashes.

ancestral visit—el diablo asks the fallen
warriors and the ancestors for a strong
healer with a twisted paw.

patrol—el diablo, hunting afterward

└────────────────┘
will be the last thing you’ll see!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

paws making no sound upon the cobbled streets except for the click of claws against stone, ears were pricked, swiveling, to catch the tiniest of sounds, especially the sound of an intruder.
this was their republic, and if they had to fight to their last breath to defend it, they would. they had sent that mangy ball of fur they called a leader howling to the woods along with the survivors of what they called a pathetic clan. they had fought for this territory—this city—and now that it was theirs,
they weren’t about to be bested by whatever came their way.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

┌────────────────┐

soverign
el diablo | 30 m | nonbinary
lives: ★★★★★★★★★

queen consort
not applicable; must be chosen

heirs
not appliacble; offspring of the soverign

senator
♔ name | age | gender

high warlock

healer
♔ name | age | gender

commander

sentinel
♔ name | age | gender

soldiers
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender

cadets
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender

midwife
♔ name | age | gender

nursery helpers
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender

brood dames
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender

younglings
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender

servants
♔ name | age | gender
♔ name | age | gender

└────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

borders
north | player | open
north-east | player | open
east | player | open
south-east | player | open
south | player | open
south-west | player | open
west | player | open
north-west | player | open

medicine stock
beech leaves x00 | borage leaves x00
bright eye x00 | broom x00
burnet x00 | catchweed x00
catmint x00 | celadine x00
chervil x00 | chickweed x00
cobwebs x00 | comfrey root x00
elder leaves x00 | fennel x00
feverfew x00 | goldenrod x00
heather nectar x00 | horsetail x00
ivy x09 | lavender x00
lovage x00 | lungwort x00
parsley x00 | poppy seeds x00
ragwort leaves x00 | rosemary x00
sorrel x000| sweet sedge x0p
tansy x00 | thyme x00
willow bark x00 | wintergreen x00

prey pile
mice | 1 serving | x0
frog | 1 serving | x0
rabbit | 2 servings | x0
squirrel | 2 servings | x0
hare | 3 servings | x0
all birds | 3 servings | x0

cadetship
mentor | cadet | 0 | swim, hunt, battle, stealth

the city of bones
cat name | age at death | rank | cause of death

genealogy chart
??? and ??? | el diablo, atticus

└──────────────────┘
sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 am

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 23

"cait?" a voice sounded from the bushes, cait turned around to oighir walking out of the bushes. she dipped her head before turning back around and staring at the night sky. "what are you doing out here? foraoise was starting to get worried." the tom questioned as he sat down beside her. she didn't reply straight away instead she was analyzing the stars.

"listen oighir. there is trouble coming to robinclan. watch out." she muttered before walking away with her head down. oighir stayed there confused as he looked up at the stars. their shimmering was dull and to oighir it felt like they held a warning.

*a bit later*

as oighir was about to turn around and walk back to camp with cait's warning replaying in his head, he heard lasair's voice not too far away from him.

"solas." lasair meowed, there was a hint of nervousness in his tone. he heard solas' 'hmm' and the crunching on leaves before hearing lasair speak again. "i actually brought you out here to tell you something.." he was starting to stammer as the nervousness in his tone grew more and more.

"what is it?" solas' curious meow arose along with more crunching of leaves. "solas, i.. i love you." he meowed quickly, there was a moment of pure silence before solas sighed. "i'm sorry lasair but i don't return the same feelings." she meowed before running off to camp. oighir heard lasair mutter something under his breath, lasair walked off growling and muttering.

"hey oighir!" oíche's voice surprised him as oíche padded out of the bushes and towards him, purring happily. "odd to see you here." oíche meowed rubbing his cheek against oighir's. they both walked back to camp as if nothing happened, oighir not mentioning what he had heard or cait's warning.

[ oighir, stoirm, gualaigh, snowtuft, adhmad and lasair hunt ]
[ dramhaíl and duilleog patrol ]
[ foraoise and oíche patrol ]
[ sneachta and bán become apprentices, oíche is sneachta's mentor and stoirm is bán's mentor ]
[ solas does her final assessment ]
[ lasair trains with dramhaíl ]
[ sneachta and bán train together with their mentors ]
[ cait requests an apprentice ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting ]
[ ómra is kitting! ]
[ robinclan eat a sparrow and a stoat ]

Leader:
        cait | 45m | molly | x

Deputy:
        foraoise | 59m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 36m | molly | x

Warriors:
        oíche | 25m | tom | x
        dramhaíl | 28m | molly | x
        oighir | 41m | tom | x
        stoirm | 28m | tom | x
        gualaigh | 16m | molly | x
        duilleog | 13m | tom | x
        snowtuft | 13m | molly | x
        adhmad | 23m | tom | x
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Apprentices:
        solas | 13m | molly | x
        lasair | 8m | tom | x

Queens:
        farraige | 54m | molly | x
        deataigh | 37m | molly | x
        ómra | 31m | molly | x | kitting now!

Kits:
        sneachta | 6m | molly | left
        bán | 6m | tom | right
        cloch | 2m | tom | x
        fuinseog | 2m | molly | x
        xx- mute
        ciaróg | 2m | tom | x
        ádh | 2m | molly | x

Elders:
        airgead | 106m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2
    comfrey | x1
    dock leaf | x0
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x1
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x1
    lavender | x2
    sweet-sedge | x1
    poppyseed | x1
    burnet | x1
    foxglove seeds | x1
    bindweed | x1
    mint | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x2 | 1 serving
    vole | x1 | 1 serving
    shrew | x2 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x4 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foraoise | solas | 5 | hunting, climbing, swimming, fighting, stalking
    dramhaíl | lasair | 2 | hunting, combat
    oíche | sneachta | 0 |
    stoirm | bán | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
deataigh and unknown | ádh, ciaróg, cloch and fuinseog
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by bug.gie on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:31 am

CosmoClan
Cats: 71
Next SunJaw visit: 16th June

It was a bright dawn for CosmoClan. Successfully killing the fox, not only had the clan lost an enemy, but also a potential kit-killer. The clan could sleep peacefully now that the fox had left them, and it was all thanks to one warrior. But that warrior was hurt. "Go Joaquin!" Thornstride cheered gleefully, along with the rest of the patrol. The Calico tom risked his life for the clan, and was rather weak but the patrol hoped he could make it. Joaquin struggled along, leaning on two warriors, but his eyes still glowed with battle. Riverfrost and Blacknose walked sheepishly beside them after they had accidentally clawed eachother in their enthusiasm.

"W-we're nearly at camp! Thornstride - can you run to camp and tell the Guardians to prepare?" Joaquin asked gently, stumbling along with a determined but pained expression. "Of course," said the long-furred tom as he sped off. "I guess you can't wait to tell the others what Riverfrost and Blacknose did," Joaquin overheard Fawnshine telling Dustfeather spitefully, looking annoyed. Riverfrost clearly noticed, but shot her a smile anyway.

"Solarspark, Lyrastar, Joaquin, Lilypad, Blacknose and Riverfrost are hurt!' Thornstride charged into camp, looking exhausted - but he had no scratches thankfully. Solarspark set to work after the brown tom's warning, glad to see that one cat was alright, and hopefully others would be too. Featherrise pricked her ears, padding over from where she had been sharing a squirrel with Birdlight. "Is Thornstride hurt?" the blind apprentice asked, feeling Thornstride's awkwardness prick at her fur. "Umm... No he isn't. He's exhausted though. What do you think would be the best treatment?" Solarspark questioned her. "R-rest, and if he continues being exsausted use Chamomile if we had any or Lamb's Ear," Featherrise answered with pride, hesitating slightly. She was being assessed on her herb knowledge and healing skills that moon, and she still hadn't gotten used to having the questions sprung on her. "That's very good! I'm sure you'll make a great Guardian!" Solarspark replied joyfully, the happiness at having a successful apprentice evident.

After the patrol had been celebrated at their success and applied herbs, Featherrise stared sightlessly into the sunset lit sky, thinking next to her mentor. A Solar Guardian usually did their duties in the day, while Lunar Guardians performed them at night, so mentor and apprentice sat in silence. Featherrise's ears pricked at every noise, as her mentor shifted around and the cats in camp fell asleep or sat and talked. As always, she saw darkness, but her hearing was better then every CosmoClan cats' and she could eavesdrop on the conversations of camp. A smile appeared on her muzzle, and for a moment she let the dying sun warm her pelt as it sank into the ground. "Featherrise," her mentor breathed, disturbing the blind she-cat from her daydreams. The white she-cat blinked and turned her head, smelling the familiar scent of her mentor and the forest and letting them engulf her. "Yes?" asked Featherrise, her tail twitching irritably. Solarspark spoke again. "I just wanted to say, your warrior assessment will be next moon, as you know, your healing assessment is this moon!" her mentor said almost anxiously. Featherrise could feel her mentor's worry and felt irritated like the Solar Guardian was a tick. "Okay. Is that all you wanted to say?" asked Featherrise, snapping the words before biting her younger in regret. She heard a gentle sight come from Solarspark. "Joaquin is looking better already, and Lyrastar is going to be dismissed at Sunhigh tomorrow. I'm thinking of giving her something to help her, do you have a suggestion?" once again the mentor's spirit's dropped, but the perked up slightly as she took the twentieth chance that day to ask how the apprentice would heal her clanmate. "Thyme? She might be quite anxious as she doesn't know what happened fully yet," Featherrise explained nervously. "Good idea, I'll suggest that to Emberblaze." Solarspark said approvingly. The Solar Guardian got to her paws, leaving the apprentice alone. "I reckon you rest for tonight. Not only warriors need their strength!" Solarspark purred, walking off to most likely recommend the thyme to Emberblaze right away. Breathing a sigh of relief, the apprentice got to her paws and sniffed the night air one more time. She stiffened as she heard pawsteps coming towards her. It was Bearfoot. "I'll get Emberblaze, Kitetalon's kitting so go see her!" he hissed, launching off to see the Guardians. Featherrise darted away also, ready to help the queen.

[Magpietail, Amberowl, Badgerstrike, Fernshade, and Poppycloud go hunting]
[Wisteriawhisper, Dustfeather, Juniperberry, Goldenwhisker and Oliveshadow hunt]
[Sycamoreheart, Swiftsky, Birdlight, Aconite, Heatherclaw, and Flamewing patrol]
[Solarspark, Bramblingtuft, Herontalon, Stonestep, Blazeheart and Willowthroat patrol]

[Lilypad is given 1x Cobweb and 1x Poppyseed, as well as a moon's rest and lots of water]
[Joaquin is given 1x Lamb's Ear for strength, and is told to take it easy]
[Blacknose and Riverfrost are given 2x Cobweb as well as a lecture about controlling their confidence and a moon's rest]
[Lyrastar is given 1x Thyme after the attack]
[Solarspark, Featherrise and Leopardeyes herb-hunt.
Ebonypool and Owlwing look after Leopardeyes' kits while she is gone]
[Kitetalon is kitting! 1x Lamb's Ear was used. Emberblaze assists her.]
[Riverfrost and Speckledleaf try for kits!]

[Featherrise is assessed on her knowledge of herbs and healing! Her warrior assessment will happen next moon]
[Badgerstrike and Verglasrise train: Swimming]
[Poppycloud and Gorserise train: Fishing]
[Owlwing and Rushrise train: Fishing]
[Willowthroat and Grassrise train: Fishing]
[Acorntuft and Leafrise train: Swimming]
[Bearfoot and Mossrise train: Stealth]
[Lionscorch and Saffronrise train: Stealth]
[Hurricanegaze and Daisyrise train: Stealth]
[Arrowfang and Burnetrise train: Stealth]
[The clan consumes twelve servings]

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 60 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★(4/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 41 Moons | She-cat |

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 61 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Swiftsky | 66 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 38 Moons | Tom |
          Oliveshadow | 36 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 49 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 52 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 70 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 53 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 62 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 60 Moons | Tom |
          Hurricanegaze | 48 Moons | She-cat |
          Arrowfang | 50 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 33 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 65 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 67 Moons | Tom |
          Joaquin | 46 Moons | Tom |
          Badgerstrike | 32 Moons | Tom |
          Aconite "Cora" | 36 Moons | She-cat |
          Willowthroat | 27 Moons | She-cat |
          Poppycloud | 59 Moons | She-cat |
          Cloverfield | 25 Moons | She-cat |
          Bearfoot | 34 Moons | Tom |
          Wisteriawhisper | 52 Moons | She-cat|
          Wolfclaw | 34 Moons | She-cat |
          Acorntuft | 37 Moons | Tom |
          Aspenleaf | 43 Moons | She-cat |
          Flamewing | 19 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledleaf | 19 Moons | She-cat |
          Thornstride | 18 Moons | Tom |
          Riverfrost | 27 Moons | Tom |
          Dustfeather | 20 Moons | Tom |
          Heatherclaw | 17 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonestep | 17 Moons | Tom |
          Birdlight | 17 Moons | Tom |
          Fawnshine | 20 Moons | She-cat |
          Herontalon | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoontooth | 16 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenwhisker | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Magpietail | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Lilypad | 28 Moons | She-cat |
          Bramblingtuft | 24 Moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Featherrise | 16 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind
          Verglasrise | 12 Moons | Tom |
          Gorserise | 12 Moons | She-cat |
          Rushrise | 12 Moons | Tom |
          Grassrise | 12 Moons | Tom |
          Leafrise | 12 Moons | She-cat |
          Mossrise | 12 Moons | Tom |
          Saffronrise | 7 Moons | She-cat |
          Daisyrise | 7 Moons | She-cat |
          Burnetrise | 7 Moons |Tom |

Queens:
          Leopardeyes | 46 Moons | She-cat |
          Ebonypool| 62 Moons | She-cat |
          Owlwing | 36 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 35 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Spottedkit | 4 Moons | She-cat |
          Tumblekit | 4 Moons | Tom |
          -Allergy to Rabbit
          Runningkit | 4 Moons | Tom |
          Jaykit | 4 Moons | Tom |
          Brindlekit | 5 Moons | She-cat |
          Umberkit | 4 Moons | Tom |
          Lizardkit | 1 Moons | She-cat |
          Berrykit | 1 Moons | She-cat |
          Streamkit | 1 Moons |Tom |

Elders:
          Russetheart | 100 Moons | She-cat |
          Eaglefrost | 113 Moons | Tom |
          Greypatch | 127 Moons | She-cat |
          Whimbrelpelt | 83 Moons | Tom |
          Harrierflight | 82 Moons | Tom |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x3 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Best remedy for greencough,
    which kits and elders might catch in
    leaf-bare. Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces more/better
    milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Chamomile | x0 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used when kitting.
    Honey | x1 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x0 | Usage
    Lamb's Ear | x0 | Usage
    Sweet Cedge | x2 | Usage
    Celandine | x1 | Usage
    Parsley | x1 | Usage
    Wintergreen | x0 | Usage
    Deathberries | x1 | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves | x0 | Usage
    Sorrel | X1 | Usage
    Thyme | x2 | Usage
    Marigold | x1 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x4 | 1 serving
    Wren | x4 | 1 serving
    Robin | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x8 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x9 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x8 | 3 servings
    77 Servings

Mentors:
    Solarspark | Featherrise | 8 Training Sessions | Healing,
    Herb Recognition, Curing Wounds, Interpreting Prophecies,
    Attending Births, Battle, Hunting, Stealth
    Badgerstrike | Verglasrise | 5 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing, Battle (advanced), Stealth
    Poppycloud | Gorserise | 6 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing,Battle (advanced), Swimming, Stealth
    Amberowl | Rushrise | 6 Training Sessions | Battle, Hunting,
    Climbing (advanced), Stealth, Swimming
    Willowthroat | Grassrise | 5 Training Sessions | Battle,
    Climbing (advanced), Stealth, Hunting
    Acorntuft | Leafrise |6 Training Sessions | Climbing, Battle,
    Hunting (advanced), Fishing, Stealth
    Bearfoot | Mossrise | 5 Training Sessions | Climbing,
    Hunting (advanced), Fishing, Battle
    Lionscorch | Saffronrise | 1 training sessions | Battle
    Hurricanegaze | Daisyrise | 1 training sessions | Hunting
    Arrowfang | Burnetrise | 1 training sessions | Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Cedarsun | 0 Moons | Tom | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Tawnykit | 2 Moons | She-cat | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Blossomfur | 48 Moons | She-cat | Badger Attack

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (FloodClan) |Skygaze(MistClan),
    Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Flamewing, Speckledleaf
    Wisteriawhisper and Blizzardrush(QuickClan) |Featherrise,
    Heronrise, Raccoonrise, Goldenrise
    Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider | Heatherclaw, Stonestep,
    Birdlight
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowthroat, Briarpaw (RidgeClan),
    Burrpaw (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw(Honestclan)
    Aspenleaf and ??? | Verglasrise, Gorserise, Rushrise,
    Grassrise, Tawnykit, Cedarsun.
    Leafrise + Mossrise (adopted)
    ?? and ??| Dustfeather, Fawnshine
    Swiftsky and Ebonypool | Lizardkit
    Blazeheart and Leopardeyes | Spottedkit, Tumblekit,
    Runningkit, Jaykit.
    Acorntuft and Owlwing | Berrykit, Streamkit
    Brindlekit (adopted)
    Badgerstrike and Amberowl | n/a
    Lilypad and ??? | Saffronrise, Daisyrise, Burnetrise
    Thunderbird + Bearfoot and Kitetalon | due now
Last edited by cloudy days on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| osleya's mod replies. |

Postby clarke, » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 am

NEWLEAF
leafbare has finally ended, and with it, the bad omens. newleaf brings new
prey, new cats, and new life to your clan: however, those by rivers are threatened
by flash flooding or intense storms. cats will be more willing to join your clan,
and litters will be safer, but cats are more likely to drown + herbs are likely
ruined by the harsh storms.

SWANCLAN
      ↳ on the northern border, a
      fox is scented.
      - they may choose to ignore the
      scent, or pursue it.
      ↳ x2 ermine is caught on the
      western border, with help of
      a rogue interested in joining.
      ↳ sedgeling learns hunting!
      - he catches x1 frog.
      ↳ orielenose finds x3 cobweb.
      - he smells dock in the southern
      border, but also smells a dog.
      does he avoid the dog and risk
      not finding the herbs for amar?
      RAINCLAN
      ↳ sagestar's request is granted!
      - they give her a queen who
      is due in two moons.
      ↳ briarleaf finds x2 comfrey.
      ↳ mallowcloud's patrol scents a
      milky-aroma.
      - do they follow the trail?
      ↳ sagestar's hunting patrol catches
      x2 birds and x1 big fish.
      MOD NOTES
      ↳ if i missed your clan,
      shoot me a pm!!

↳ if you don't want a cat to die
      for plot purposes, pm me!

↳ pm me if u need anything
      basically
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      VALIANT
      REPUBLIC
      ↳ starclan, and other gods, rejoice
      the reign of valiant republic.
      ↳ el diablo's request is granted.
      - their right paw is twisted, and
      they walk with an odd limp.
      - you may choose any three herbs
      to begin your store with.
      ↳ el diablo catches x1 rabbit
      and x1 squirrel with the help
      of a loner. however, this loner
      requires x4 herbs, of any type,
      to be given before they join,
      and they request the squirrel
      be given to them as well.
      ↳ lol enjoy hardmode
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Shaded Skies
Number of Cats: 3
Servings Needed: 2
Next Sun-Eye Visit: June 28th
Battle Royale: on hold until 10 members

Just getting my post down! I'll be editing actual writing in soon

[Algernon and Moose hunt]
[Moose and Stitch go on a border patrol!]
[Shaded Skies consumes 2 servings; one squirrel]

Moon Father:
          Algernon | 27 moons | Tom | X

Night Heir:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=Link]X[/url]

Full Moon:
          ↪️ battle assessments & duels

Half Moon:
          ↪️ hunting patrols & food distribution

Waning Moon:
          ↪️ healing & herbs

Waxing Moon:
          ↪️ information gathering & warden

Warden:

Kinfolk:
          Moose | 13 moons | Molly | X
          Stitch | 13 moons | Tom | X

Shadows:

Rearers:

Kits:

Ancients:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    10 servings total

Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Blackbird | x2 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cloud | Shadow | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Cloud | Shadow | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Notes:
    • note
    • note
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Newleaf
Leafbare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. Rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. Prey is still scare although kittings will run smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth will begin to drop. Loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories which makes the odds of finding new cats higher than it otherwise would be.

Announcements
Hey guys! I'm going on a trip out-of-country so it's going to be my last reply for about a month, give or take a few days. imp has kindly agreed to take over my replies and will post for you until I come back. In addition, I will be working on my rolls (namely my hunting rolls and hardmode rolls) to see what I can tweak. See ya'll in a month!

Clans
Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Halyconclan | Rosemaryclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Sunclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan | Duneclan | Darkclan

.galaxy. wrote:
Duneclan
[Brushstar and Tumbletuft are out on patrol]
[Tanglefrost, Feathercloud, and Amberchirp go hunting]
[Breezewhisker chills in camp and watches Honeykit while Amberchirp is out]
[Boarstrike's out looking for herbs]
[Brushstar goes to Moonpool and asks for a clanmate.]

[The clan fasts for a moon]

[ Brushstar and Tumbletuft find a warrior. ]
[ Tanglefrost's patrol catches x2 shrews and x1 chipmunk. ]
[ Breezewhisker is quite distressed when Honeykit attempts to sneak out of the camp no less than five times, questions her on the meaning of life (42) seven times, and starts talking about an imaginary friend. ]
[ Boarstrike finds x1 dandelion and x1 tansy. ]
[ Starclan grants Brushstar's request of a new warrior. ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:[ wiltedstar loses a life to plumshade ]
[ plumshade is killed by ivytongue ]
[ otterkit, now without a mother, is nursed by barleystep, though heavypad and ivytongue both choose to care for the kit ]
[ spidernose searches, rather frantically, for herbs that will be helpful in aiding wiltedstar during his return to full health ]
[ arguspelt, taking a walk at the time of the deaths, tries for kits with burntsight and oakfang, both of floodclan ]
[ wiltedstar demands that patrols still be sent out despite his state of weakness, though he remains in camp ]
[ geckosplash, too, remains in camp, fretting over wiltedstar ]
[ raptorgaze, formerly known as hawkblaze, is welcomed to graveclan ( proof ) ]
[ hawkeyes, heavypad, fallowstep, and ivytongue patrol the borders ]
[ arguspelt (when she returns from her walk), littlefang, chamomilewhisker and pineflower patrol the borders ]
[ harriercloud, heavypad, gorseclaw, and cormorantface, and raptorgaze patrol the borders ]
[ sorrelpaw's warrior ceremony is delayed until next moon because of wiltedstar's weak state ]
[ heavypad teaches hornetpaw the stealth skill ]
[ fallowstep teaches minkpaw the battle skill ]
[ graveclan consumes x6 servings ]

(eeee, minkpaw is actually just a regular apprentice! i should have specified that spidernose was requesting on behalf of graveclan, not himself!! ;u; sorry for any inconvenience!)

[ The cats of Graveclan feel a chill in the air later that night. Some wonder if Plumshade's spirit has made it to Starclan or if it has settled in the Dark Forest. No-one can confirm either way. ]

[ Spidernose finds x1 bright-eye and x1 thyme. ]
[ Hawkeyes's patrol finds a queen. She will give birth in one moon. ]
[ Arguspelt's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Harriercloud's patrol finds an elder. ]

[ Hornetpaw learns stealth. ]
[ Minkpaw learns battling. ]

[ Arguspelt is now pregnant! She will give birth in two moons. ]

[ Starclan apologizes for its mistake and wishes Minkpaw well in his warrior training. ]

Fancy Pancakes wrote:
DarkClan
{Badgerstar travels to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a deputy}

[ Starclan grants Badgerstar's request of a deputy. ]
[ Darkclan has two more fasting moons left. ]

[ Please put down the six types of prey your clan will be using so that I know what to give you on hunting patrols. Otherwise, your cats will catch nothing to eat and will starve to death. ]

faerie; wrote:
[new cats]
cypress ( patrol )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: pearclaw, orchidstep, dawntuft, dovewatcher, cicadaflutter, lionwatcher
↳ hunt: bird's gaze, sunpeak, plumheart, starling, brindleclaw, admonium
↳ hunt: nettleflower, brookrunner, smoke's rising, boulderfoot, ivoryfang, ivystripe

↳ border: squirreltuft, bird's gaze, lion's fur, olivebranch, rhizome

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppyleaf

[ training ]
↳ smallpaw
(climbing)

↳ adanya, millie, beau, jasper, mintpaw
(swimming, climbing)

↳ rattlepaw, viperpaw, dipperpaw, cottonpaw, fawnpaw, juniperpaw, sagepaw, valerian
(swimming, climbing, hunting)

[the clan consumes x5 small fish.]

[ Pearclaw's patrol catches x2 mice and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Bird's Gaze's patrol catches x2 small fish and x2 big fish. ]
[ Nettleflower's patrol catches x2 squirrels. ]
[ Squirreltuft's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppyleaf find x1 dock, x1 heather nectar, and x1 horsetail. ]

[ All apprentices learn climbing. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist