xx . píngguo; 30 m; male; x
                  xxxxx↳ báixuě; 8 m; male; x
                  ◈ [ unfit ] ◈
                  xx
                  ✩ [ deceased ] ✩
                  xx
                  ◈ [ relations ] ◈
                  xx. rìchū + píngguo = shuihuā, tiān koudài & xià rì
Last edited by gossamer, on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
gossamer,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strikersclan six

Postby Lokisaurus » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:40 am

strikersclan
number of cats [ 08 ] servings needed [ 03 ]

> the warrior is accepted into the clan
her name is sopapilla
> wispstar gives sopapilla to blazestar as an apprentice
> thymewing and wispstar go searching for raspberry
leaves and/or burnet
> panthersnap, cypressjaw and frogjumper go hunting
> blazestar, sopapilla, and brindlepaw go patrolling
> cypressjaw trains with brindlepaw
> the clan consumes x1 blackbird

Cypressjaw smiled and pressed up against Frogjumper once Wispstar finished speaking. The leader was
expecting kits, which was wonderful for the clan. The warrior was slightly concerned about the father
of the kits, considering that he had allegedly dropped Panthersnap like crow-food once Brindlepaw was
old enough not to bother him. The tabby snuck a glance at the older she-cat. Her face held no discernable
emotion. Only her tail portrayed her true feelings, as it was thrashing wildly - just out of sight of the
two leaders.

"Wispstar seemed strained." Frogjumper whispered into the tom's ear. Cypressjaw tipped his head to one
side. Now that he mentioned it, Wispstar did look like she was trying to be happy, instead of being
naturally ecstatic. And even though her and Blazestar were presumably mates now, they stood apart,
their flanks not quite touching, their tails low and far from the other's. Cypressjaw couldn't imagine
not being as close as possible to his mate when he was allowed to be, but that was a personal opinion,
he supposed.

He turned his head to the clan's newest arrival. Sopapilla, a young brown tabby that had taken a
liking to Frogjumper as soon as Wispstar introduced the two. Frogjumper apparently knew a bit
of the odd words she had meowed to him, and he hesitantly translated between the leader and
the she-cat. She wanted to join, as she had been separated from her "owners" months ago, and
she was scared of being on her own. She had been given to Blazestar as an apprentice, much to
Brindlepaw's excitement.

"She can be like my sister!" She had whispered to Cypressjaw, who chuckled.

"If you two would like. Just remember, you're going to be getting many brothers and sisters soon
enough. Perhaps you'll be tired of siblings by then."

Brindlepaw shook her head stubbornly. "I'll never get tired of siblings! I want a whole clan full of
them! I'll be the best big sister ever!"

Cypressjaw didn't have time to respond, as she had already turned to Sopapilla, who had started a
conversation with Frogjumper over something or other.

-

Thymewing's dusky fur blended into the foliage as she hunted around for the herbs Wispstar required.
The leader could hardly keep up with her movements as they trekked across the territory, making it
difficult to hold a proper conversation. Thymewing didn't seem to mind, and she just kept moving as
she talked.

"...and I'm thinking you'll need lots of borage. You're a strong cat, and I have no doubt you've had kits
before, but your milk production must be helped as much as possible because it's getting awfully dry
lately."

Wispstar only nodded along, occasionally pulling up plants and showing them to Thymewing, who always
shook her head.

"No, what I'm looking for is more spiky. The berries will be small and yellow-ish."

Wispstar rolled her eyes. "By the time I actually find these things, the kits will be out already."

Thymewing fixed her with an unimpressed look. "Perhaps you should've have consulted your medicine
cat before conception. I wasn't even aware you held feelings for our noble and illustriously glorified
deputy."

The leader shuffled her paws, looking down at the already-wilting plant she had uprooted. "I..."

"Yes, I know that you don't." Wispstar looked up at her, her eyes flashing. Thymewing flicked an
ear. "You're very easy to read. I know you hold no love in your heart for Blazestar, and these kits
are more of a blessing for the clan than they are for you. I take it you have had a litter before?"

Wispstar nodded. "They would be as old as you are now, had they lived. I did not have a medicine
cat with my first litter, and it is true that I feel guilty now, almost as if I am replacing my kits. I
will love my children, especially since I know their father will be anything but attentive, but they
are a representation of an alliance, rather than an expression of devotion."

Thymewing pressed herself against her leader, licking her shoulder in a comforting way. "You aren't
replacing any one. When I speak to our ancestors next, I will look for your children. I guarantee that
they will be ecstatic to know that they will be having siblings to play with in the far-off future."

Leader:
          Wispstar | 82 M | ♀️ | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          Co-leader:
          Blazestar | 52 M | ♂️ | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Thymewing | 31 M | ♀️ | X

Warriors:
          Cypressjaw | 37 M | ♂️ | X
          Frogjumper | 31 M | ♂️ | X
          Panthersnap | 48 M | ♀️ | X

Apprentices:
          Brindlepaw | 13 M | ♀️ | X
          Sopapilla | 11 M | ♀️ | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Family:
          Blazestar + Panthersnap = Brindlepaw
          Blazestar + Wispstar | Kits
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1
    Borage | x1
    Catmint | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Dock | x1
    Deathberries | x1
    Feverfew | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Field Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Blackbirds | x2 | 3 servings
    Ermines | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Cypressjaw | Brindlepaw | 4 | Fish, Swim, Hunt, Fighting
    Blazestar | Sopapilla | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

..loki . they / them . link . ©
sleepy tired dinosaur

lions of avestia
kingswood acres
greyfall's maw - riy'lok
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x o23

Postby eagle, » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( archive ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats eighty-three | forty-two ♂ | fourty ♀ | one non-binary | servings needed thirteen
            next moonpool anytime | injuries peckerpaw | kittings kindleflare - 1m, honeyflower - 2m

paragraph"step forward." in the quiet of the barn, nolan's voice rang out loudly from where he had taken his perch. he sat tall, his tail curled neatly around his paws and muzzle raised high, which allowed his words extra power and volume to echo across his followers. to his left, graham was grooming his chest fur with long strokes of his tongue, smoothing the burrs out of his long gray and white fur, though he snapped to attention when layla cleared her throat on nolan's other side. a cat padded forward from the shadows of the barn, their chin raised with confidence, and nolan knew that they picked the right cat for the job. "it's time," he said, and the cat flashed a smile, bearing sharp teeth. "do you know what you must do?"
paragraph"gain the trust of the clan cats, learn their ways. report back to you," the cat said with a flick of their tail.
paragraph"remember your loyalties," layla added harshly, and her eyes trailed across the barn, where other followers stood among the piles of hay. "our mission is simple: to take over the moor, so we can finally have a home of our own."
paragraphseveral enthusiastic shouts rose up from the barn and cats stamped their paws. their time had come. nolan strode forward, his sleek ginger pelt catching the sun through the slits in the barn's roof, turning his fur aflame. he stopped only when he was nose-to-nose with the cat. "go now," he said, dismissing the cat for their task. "go and do our work." and so the cat dipped their head, then turned and exited the barn, ushered out with the praise of the group, that they would lead the charge against the clan on the moor. the moor would soon be theirs.

paragraphthe moor was his, eagleheart reflected, as he glanced across the open landscape; open save for the barn that loomed behind him, casting its shadow across the fields of waving grass. the ground was warm under his paws, though the wind was beginning to become laced with a chill. in the distance, he could make out the tell-tale shapes of cats traveling together as a patrol, though they hadn't spotted him yet. his pads pricked with anticipation, readying himself for the moment they would see him and approached. he visualized them circling, asking him what business he had on the moor, what he was doing there. he ran over answers in his head, things to say so that they would consider taking him into their group. the wind blew, buffeting his ears and long ginger fur, and he wrapped his tail around his paws, holding himself close. there was certainly work to be done.
paragraphhe caught the moment the first cat spotted him, a lithe cat, young but observant - even at a distance, eagleheart could see these types of things. he knew because, he, too, was observant. it was a gift, truly. he saw the way the cat spread the news to the others in the patrol, how the information rippled outward through them until the first cat steered his companions in eagleheart's direction. when they came closer, eagleheart called out to them, "a fine morning, isn't it?" he asked, and the brown and white cat approached with the others at his tail, waiting for any further signal. eagleheart glanced at the cat who had spotted him, a tom with silver fur and muscles hardened beneath his pelt. for his age, he was strong.
paragraph"leaf-fall is coming, i'm afraid," the lead cat said, and his ears twitched, as if trying to gauge eagleheart in the span of a few seconds. in the pause, eagleheart allowed the tom to think about how to address him, his next plan of action. "who are you?" he asked at last, "why are you here?"
paragraph"my name's eagleheart," he said after a moment, smiling as he did so. it was important for these cats to trust him, not to see him as a threat but one of value. "i'm here because my paws brought me here after the clan i was in disbanded." he saw the information wash over the cats. there were five of them in total - the lead tom, the silver tom, a larger gray tabby, and two black and white mollies, one older than the other. certainly it was a story they heard before, time and time over as cats came together and fall apart, were forced to move on. but eagleheart believed that he'd found his place after all, that this moorland would serve him well. "a very sad affair, i'm afraid."
paragraph"my name is splashfall," the lead cat said, "these are flurrywind, duskflower, patchwing, and heatpaw," he said, and eagleheart knew that he had come through in one piece. these cats already trusted him as they would any other traveler. "we're part of a clan called quickclan. our leader has offered a home to refugees in the past, i'm sure that we would be willing to hear your story and consider offering you a place as a warrior, if you want that."
paragrapheagleheart glanced across the line cats, his eyes eventually resting on the identified heatpaw, who met his eyes and didn't break contact. at last, eagleheart dipped his head, "i think i would like that. thank you."

paragraph"she should be here by now," cyanslash said aloud, staring into the distance, searching for the familiar shape of his friend to appear on the horizon. "we should've met her at the border," he said after another beat of silence, letting out a frustrated sigh when falconflight turned his head and hushed the deputy.
paragraph"she's made the journey plenty of times before, she can take care of herself," falconflight soothed. of course, he was excited to see turtledove after several moons without a word. rumor traveled across the border of what had been happening in hazeclan while quickclan was entirely unaware of what buzzardstar was doing not too far away from their own home. it made sense that cyanslash was anxious, even if they could be assured of their friend's safety now that pantherstar was in power - surely turtledove's daughter would pose no danger to her own clan. falconflight supposed that cyanslash was more worried following gullfeather's death, which was a clear murder, though no conclusion had been made as to who would kill the medicine cat. though she often kept to herself, gullfeather was well-liked, and no cat would believe that one of their own had killed another. which meant that danger lurked out on the moor. as if reading his thoughts, cyanslash stood and paced forward, ears angled forward. "if there's anyone who can protect herself and the kits, it would be turtledove," falconflight said, sighing when cyanslash flicked his tail, clearly impatient.
paragraphfalconflight watched his mate stare at the horizon, only to twist his head back to look down towards the camp. after the warm seasons, greenery began to grow over the path that led down towards the dens and lower camp. down there, their own kits were waiting with the promise that turtledove was coming to visit, waiting with snakespots, who had been told the bare minimal. at that, falconflight cleared his throat and cyanslash looked back to him. "what are we going to say to snakespots?" he asked, not missing the way cyanslash wrinkled his nose.
paragraph"that he's going to be a great father, with or without his mate," cyanslash said, tone clearly bitter. the last time they happened across turtledove, she gave them the news that she would be bringing kestrelkit and frogkit to live in quickclan with their father, where the queens would be able to watch over them. when asked, they learned that oceansplash, snakespots' mate and the mother of the kits, wasn't interested in taking care of them anymore, that she didn't want to be his mate anymore. "we're going to tell him that we'll be here for him, and for his kits, no matter what." as the time neared for turtledove to arrive, they told snakespots that one of the hazeclan cats was coming to visit their kits, and would be bringing his kits along as well. at the time, it was the most they could manage to tell him, not ready to crush him just yet.
paragraphfalconflight opened his mouth to speak, but the words evaporated on his tongue when movement caught his eye over cyanslash's shoulder. "she's here," he said instead, rising to his paws. together, the mates rushed forward to meet turtledove, who was carrying the two young kits.
paragraph"it's good to see you," cyanslash said, and the pair greeted turtledove with warm purrs, exchanging nuzzles with her. when they had finished, their attention turned to the two kits, who looked up at them with wide eyes. after turtledove introduced the quickclan warriors, cyanslash dipped his head to the kits. "your father is very excited to see you, and our kits are looking forward to playing with you. finchpaw won't stop talking about all of the games she wants to teach you." as he expected, kestrelkit and frogkit appeared tired from the travel from hazeclan, and he could only imagine just how much they were missing their mother. in that moment, it was the best they could do to lead the group into quickclan's camp, which was a bustle of activity as the evening wore on.
paragraphin the midst of it all, however, it was impossible to miss snakespots when the lanky warrior spotted the group. falconflight and cyanslash put kestrelkit and frogkit down on the ground, just in time for the long-legged warrior to touch his nose to turtledove. "thank you for bringing them," he purred, directing his attention to the kits.
paragraphat the same moment, a call went up from the other side of camp. "turtledove's here!" finchpaw yelled, and it was only a moment later that the young apprentice charged towards the hazeclan molly, launching herself into her flank and followed closely by dovepaw, dandelionpaw, and cricketpaw. without prelude, the four apprentices talked excitedly about their training for the day, about their mentors, about the other apprentices, trying to telling turtledove about the past moons. they talked over one another, finchpaw keeping her voice the loudest, and cricketpaw nestled himself into turtledove's side.
paragraphfalconflight shot snakespots a sideways glance and felt a stab of pity pierce his heart when he saw the tom smiling down at his own kits, grooming their ears gently. the larger warrior caught falconflight's glance and shot him a sad smile. "it's a shame oceansplash couldn't be here," he murmured, and falconflight knew that the time had run out. snakespots needed to know the truth.
paragraph"snakespots..." he said, his voice catching. falconflight felt the lump in his throat and glanced to cyanslash and turtledove for help.
paragraph"the thing is, turtledove brought them here because... oceansplash doesn't want to be your mate anymore," cyanslash managed after a moment's pause. there was a short delay, before the words seemed to register to snakespots, who pulled his kits closer to himself, as if to shield them. he lowered his head, licked their ears again, gentle.
paragraphhurt played over the warrior's features, outlining each muscle of his body, though he allowed the kits to press close, too busy comforting the small kits who had been left behind. "don't worry," he said at last, his voice thick with pain. "i love you and you're not going anymore. i love you, i love you more than anything else," he assured, holding his small family together.

paragraphas the moon marched on, more cats joined quickclan's ranks. along with frogkit and kestrelkit, splashfall brought eagleheart back to camp, who was followed by another warrior, fluffytuft, and then an elder who called herself miranda. quickclan had never had an elder before, and gorseberry took over ensuring that she was well and taken care of after alpinemask entered the den the day after miranda arrived and shook his head, clearly frustrated. gorseberry had been working on helping autumnpaw identify different herbs and getting her acquainted with the various scents that she would use to identify the herbs. irritation radiated from alpinemask, and he shook his head when gorseberry looked at him.
paragraph"that elder," alpinemask clarified when autumnpaw turned her cloudy eyes towards him, curious. "you two will have to take care of her. i offered to fetch her fresh bedding and she scolded me for treating her like she was an elder," he said, and gorseberry couldn't contain his soft laugh. as long as he knew alpinemask, he never knew him to be so frustrated and upset.
paragraph"she is an elder," autumnpaw said, earning only a grunt of acknowledgement from alpinemask, who then mumbled that he would be heading out to search for herbs.
paragraphwhen he was gone, gorseberry stood and nudged autumnpaw back towards studying the herbs. "you keep working on that, i'll go see to miranda." the thought of having his ears clawed by the aged molly was not a welcoming thought, though the last thing the clan needed was for their lone elder to have a chill or cough, lest she suffer or spread anything to the rest of the clan. it was too early in the season for tragedy to strike, and gorseberry prayed to starclan for a moon of peace. surely quickclan deserved a break.
paragraph"maybe you'll have better luck than alpinemask," autumnpaw said, letting out a laugh of her own, "if not, send me. she can't be rude to the blind cat." gorseberry nipped her ear gently before leaving the den and crossing the camp towards the elders' den.
paragraphgorseberry was expecting that miranda would be alone, probably napping. instead, he made out several sets of voices, and was surprised to find that many of the apprentices were gathered in the den, listening intently while the elder spoke. peckerpaw and flintpaw sat together towards the back of the den, and peckerpaw offered gorseberry a warm smile when the medicine cat sat with them. rosepaw was lying down, his chin resting on his paws, and rowanpaw was pressed against him, rowanpaw grooming rosepaw's fur while they listened. hollowpaw was not far off from his friends, though it appeared that he had made an effort to be closer to marshpaw and darterpaw, both of whom were leaning forward intently. off to the side, boulderpaw and daffodilpaw were whispering until finchpaw shushed them from where she and her littermates were seated.
paragraphin the midst of it all, miranda nodded her acknowledgement of gorseberry, who dipped his head respectfully in turn. "and there we were, me and the dog," miranda was saying, and gorseberry settled in to hear the ending of the story. "the dog reared back, barking and howling so loudly that spit flew from its mouth. he kept hitting its body against the fence, making it shake and i had to sink my claws into it to stay on. i was holding on for my life," she continued, and cricketpaw buried his face in dovepaw's shoulder. dovepaw nosed her younger brother gently, soothing, and gorseberry felt his own fir prickle. miranda let out a laugh, "the fence gave out, but it tipped backward, away from the dog. i felt it move under me, so i let go and leaped at the same second that it collapsed. it gave me the extra distance i needed to get to the tree. so i landed in the branches, though i got a few scars from the tree," she paused long enough to bare the side of her neck, where the fur gave way to show the healed scar, prominent even after so long. nearby, rosepaw sat up and let out a noise of surprise, and rowanpaw shushed him gently, resting his head atop rosepaw's. "let her finish," rowanpaw whispered and rosepaw settled, leaning back into rowanpaw's body. "the dog jumped over what was left of the fence, still howling and making the biggest ruckus, and it started to throw itself at the tree. i forced myself to climb up, figuring that the higher i went, i would be away from the dog. i was lucky - one of the branches was over a twoleg nest. so i jumped down and onto the roof. that stupid dog didn't even know that i was gone, it just kept barking at the leaves," she finished, and the apprentices let out collective sighs of relief and cheered for miranda's story.
paragraphit was only a few minutes after miranda had finished, that the apprentices began to talk among themselves, that owletpaw's face peeked into the den. "training time!" she called, and the apprentices gathered themselves quickly. marshpaw and darterpaw charged from the den, cricketpaw, finchpaw, dovepaw, and dandelionpaw hot on their heels. boulderpaw and daffodilpaw followed more slowly, and so the others left until gorseberry watched flintpaw support peckerpaw, the former assuring gorseberry that he would get his brother back to the den safely. at last, gorseberry was left alone with miranda, who smiled at him.
paragraph"what did you think of the story?" miranda asked, and gorseberry padded forward, mindful of alpinemask's distaste of the elder and the claws she hid, but unable to hide his surprise. the apprentices had clearly taken a liking to her.
paragraph"was it true?" gorseberry asked after a moment, genuinely curious. he had only heard the finale, but he was still impressed, even more so when she nodded.
paragraph"i was young then. my joints can't move like that anymore, all that jumping around." her laugh was gravely, her front tooth chipped. gorseberry decided that he didn't mind miranda. "what can i do for you, medicine cat?" she asked after a moment.
paragraph"gorseberry," he informed, and she flicked her ear, either dismissive or acknowledging. in the moment he couldn't be certain. "i never had the chance to come in here and introduce myself. clearly i was late to get to you," he said, and miranda took to grooming her thinning fur. "i just wanted to say that if you ever need anything, feel free to come find me or my apprentice, autumnpaw." he saw the moment that miranda was running through the name in her head, as if trying to compare to a cat she already met. gorseberry beat her to it, "she's blind." he stated it bluntly, presented as fact. miranda gave her chest another lick, nodded.
paragraph"i'll keep that in mind," she said, and gorseberry was sure that it was a lot to take in, to catalog all of the different cats she was presented with in so little time. it must be overwhelming, even more so as the clan continued to grow.

paragraph"cardinalpaw!" the cry of his half-sibling came from the depths of the nursery when the red apprentice padded in the entrance. he tipped his chin up in greeting, his mouth full of the bird he took to the queens, in exchange for them allowing him to stop by whenever he had the chance to step away from his training. as far as he knew, the queens only suspected that he liked playing with the kits, that it was a phase he would grow out of eventually, probably once he became a warrior and had more duties to attend to. they couldn't know that he was there to take care of his half-siblings, who had no one else.
paragraphhe spared a glance towards pinekit and crakekit, who were sleeping in the nest they shared beside zinniabelly. the queen offered cardinalpaw a smile, though she was occupied with grooming charredkit and lagoonkit, who were nestled against her belly.
paragraphploverkit, however, darted out from poppyhaze's side to greet cardinalpaw, who set the bird down and touched his nose to hers. "is that for us?" ploverkit asked, turning to sniff the freshkill. she squeaked and stepped away when cardinalpaw cuffed her ear gently.
paragraph"it's for the queens, not for troublesome kits," cardinalpaw said, nudging the prey towards kindleflare, who gave the young tom an appreciative smile. more than once, he heard warriors and the other queens ask kindleflare who the father was - they had never thought that kindleflare would be a mother. she was headstrong and independent, and cardinalpaw noticed just how restless she seemed to be. kestrelkit and frogkit were nestled against her warm fur and growing belly, napping while their father was out on patrol, though kindleflare's tail flicked rhythmically and her ears were pricked, as if looking for stimuli. in comparison to poppyhaze, zinniabelly, and even honeyflower, she looked as though she was trapped.
paragraph"you're no fun," ploverkit complained, drawing cardinalpaw's gaze back from kindleflare to his half-sister. cardinalpaw purred teasingly, though he was interrupted by rivuletkit, who poked her head up from where she and her littermates were lying across the nursery, not far from their mother. "any news from redstar?" rivuletkit asked, and cardinalpaw offered a shrug at the mention of his father. he knew that she was asking if he heard about when the ceremonies would be, as rivuletkit, tinselkit, and magpiekit were due to be made apprentices any day. magpiekit let out a low groan of complaint at cardinalpaw's next words.
paragraph"sorry," he said, "redstar doesn't tell me that stuff." it wasn't worth saying that he tended to avoid his father these days, that he wished redstar wasn't his father. he looked at other warriors who had kits - falconflight, snakespots, sparrowcall - and wished that they had been his father instead. they wouldn't have gone off to have so many kits that he could barely keep track. once again, cardinalpaw's gaze swept to ploverkit, pinekit, and crakekit. in his sleep, crakekit shifted, his body twisting and he kicked out one of his hindlegs, as if fighting in a dream.
paragraph"can you teach me a fighting move?" ploverkit asked, her eyes wide as she looked up at cardinalpaw, who met her gaze evenly. more than once, he asked himself how he was expected to tell ploverkit the truth, how he could manage to keep this secret from her. she was so young, so trusting, so unaware of all that cardinalpaw had come to know now. he wished he could protect her from the world, so that his small half-siblings would never have to have their innocence crushed. for now, however, he would do what he could.
paragraph"i need to go to training," cardinalpaw said, "i'm already late to meet rainypaw, heatpaw, and flintpaw. and screechwing'll have my ears for it, i'm sure." not that it was true - screechwing was a good mentor, extremely understanding of mistakes. cardinalpaw was sure to be scolded for being late and missing the training session headed for the fields and the barn, though screechwing would surely find something else for them to do, or they would catch up to the others. at ploverkit's disappointed expression, he licked her gently between the ears, flashed a wide smile. "later tonight i'll teach you some hunting crouch, so you can hunt if any prey sneaks into camp, okay?" it was a promise, albeit not a good one. but it was one that ploverkit was happy to take.
paragraph"alright," she said, before rearing up to push against cardinalpaw's shoulder. "now go, before you make screechwing mad. i need you in one piece so you can teach me." cardinalpaw laughed, but went easily, bidding the queens a nice afternoon before he left, off to find screechwing.

paragraphflintpaw trailed at the end of the patrol with nightfall, the rest of the warriors and apprentices leading the way. rainypaw and heatpaw chattered at the head of the patrol while the barn came into view on the horizon, beyond the sea of tall grass. already, leaf-fall was turning the grass brown, and it crunched under flintpaw's paws. tallpeak and flurrywind walked on, discussing the ways to train their respective apprentices. they came to the barn for the mice that populated the area surrounding it - it was a good place to work on stalking and hunting skills that differentiated from the usually agility and endurance that it took to chase rabbits and hares across the moor.
paragraph"are screechwing and cardinalpaw going to come?" flintpaw asked, breaking the silence between he and nightfall. when they walked side by side, flintpaw was often struck by how he was taller than nightfall now, his legs longer, steps taking him further. he and flurrywind were of a height, and flintpaw towered over the other apprentices, though heatpaw was also growing, his shoulders widening. if not for his pelt color, flintpaw reckoned that heatpaw would look exactly like redstar himself - not even cardinalpaw mirrored redstar in frame as much as heatpaw did.
paragraph"i assume they'll catch up when screechwing finds cardinalpaw," nightfall answered with a shrug. "have you spoken to cardinalpaw recently?" nightfall asked after a moment's hesitation, and flintpaw cast him a sideways glance. "screechwing said he seems distracted. he's worried."
paragraph"i haven't seen him much," flintpaw answered honestly. he looked forward, to where tallpeak and flurrywind had stepped ahead, catching up with rainypaw and heatpaw, who bounded ahead, energetic as always. "i've been with peckerpaw a lot. gorseberry doesn't like him being out of the nursery while his leg's still healing." thankfully, gorseberry and alpinemask brought back good news earlier that moon, when they found the herbs they needed to aid in peckerpaw's healing. hopefully, his brother would be able to take his assessment in the next moon, flintpaw at his side. together, they were confident that they would succeed.
paragraph"how's peckerpaw doing?" nightfall asked. "how're his spirits?"
paragraph"you know, it took a shot to his pride that he was outsmarted by a hare, but he'll get over it. once he's a warrior, it'll be better," flintpaw said, unable to lie to nightfall and say that peckerpaw didn't have his reservations. it was hurtful that grassthorn, dustear, and oriolefeather had all received their names while peckerpaw and flintpaw were left behind, though there wasn't any resentment. they just wanted to get it right. ahead, the rest of the patrol had disappeared, though nightfall circled flintpaw, stopping him.
paragraph"it's natural for you to be worried about him, of course. he's your brother, but he's strong. he'll get through it," nightfall said. flintpaw nodded his agreement. others would have lost their spirit, but peckerpaw was restless, looking for his chance to step up again and show that he was capable, more than anyone realized. flintpaw wasn't sure that he would be able to push through like peckerpaw. he opened his mouth to say as such, to say that he was proud of peckerpaw, that he knew that he would be fine in the same way that cardinalpaw would be fine once he addressed whatever was on his mind, but he was stopped by a chill running up his spine and making his fur stand on end. nightfall's ears pricked, the sound of fur brushing through the grass, followed by a foreign, far-off battle cry that came from the direction of the barn. not a heartbeat passed before they heard their clanmates screech, the sounds of battle. instead of training, however, this was very real. together, nightfall and flintpaw turned and plunged into the grass after their friends.
paragraphthe browning grass was stained red, and flintpaw could taste it on his tongue before he was even aware of what was happening before his very eyes. tallpeak and rainypaw fought side by side against two muscled tabbies, and flurrywind was pressed back against another pair, heatpaw behind him, fighting a hissing molly who slashed towards his face. nightfall nodded flintpaw towards tallpeak and rainypaw, who were struggling - rainypaw too small, not sure how to fight, let alone against a cat twice her size, tallpeak unable to handle both enemies on her own. flintpaw took a running start and launched himself onto the cat's back, sinking his claws in deep. the cat spun, trying to shake flintpaw off, though he held fast.
paragraphin those moments, the world came to him in a blur. he saw other pelts emerging from the grass, strange and unfamiliar. he had never seen these cats before in his life, now they fought his friends and clanmates with vicious swipes and unrelenting ferocity. they were outmatched and outnumbered, small chance of winning. they had been ambushed. he saw tallpeak's ginger and white fur stained bright red, flurrywind was fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with nightfall, though both were bleeding heavily. he saw rainypaw try and strike a blow against the tom he held onto, though another paw caught her, sent her sprawling back. flintpaw didn't see heatpaw anywhere.
paragraphhe fell from his perch when the cat twisted again, another cat catching flintpaw's hindquarters and pulled him down. flintpaw landed sideways, his shoulder slamming into the ground, the wind knocked out of him. he struggled to turn onto his stomach, watching the legs move around him as cats fought, saw crimson pools gathering. then he saw heatpaw, not far away, lying on the ground, unmoving. flintpaw's stomach dropped, it had suddenly become a fight for his life.
paragraphflintpaw lashed his tail, kicked out with his hindlegs to try and struggle, but weight landed on his body, overwhelming him and keeping him pinned to the ground. two twisted faces swam into his sight, baring sharp fangs. he struggled again, but his strength was failing, and then he saw a paw raise, claws glinting in the afternoon light. he saw it come down, felt pain radiate outward from his face, felt his own yowl part his jaws and make his throat raw. he saw no more, his vision red from his own blood, though he felt a renewed surge, slashing and struggling. there was no telling how long had passed - moment, the rest of the afternoon, before all of the sounds of fighting stopped, and flintpaw felt only air behind his kicks. he heard panting, heard a new voice that rose up.
paragraph"clan cats," a voice echoed, though flintpaw couldn't see, could barely move from the heaviness of his limbs and the pain. the pain. "my name is nolan. tell your leader that we claim the moor. it is not yours anymore. this is your warning. move on, or die as this cat here." flintpaw fought to raise his head, to clear his vision and see who this cat was, who he was referring to, though it didn't take long. he made out rainypaw's sob of her brother's name. heatpaw was dead. flintpaw was lucky that he wasn't yet. "those of you who can may walk away. save yourselves. tell your leader to make the right choice. i will not be so merciful again." then the voice was gone, flintpaw was left in darkness.
paragraphthat is, until flurrywind and nightfall could be heard, and flintpaw struggled to make out their words, but he slipped from consciousness once, then again. he heard fragments of conversation, heard a call from the distance, made out nightfall calling out to someone, heard another voice, identified it as screechwing.
paragraph"dear starclan," screechwing said, flintpaw heard cardinalpaw sob. then, a voice near his ear, asking if he heard them.
paragraph"i'm alive," he said, barely able to believe it himself. "i'm alive."
paragraph"stay with me," nightfall said, and flintpaw felt his mentor press his nose into his fur. "they're getting help. stay awake."
paragraph"nightfall," flintpaw croaked, "i can't see."

actions
[ added cats ] kestrelkit and frogkit given to snakespots from turtledove of hazeclan; eagleheart & fluffytuft x
[ consumption ] quickclan eats four birds and a minnow
[ moonpool ] n/a
[ rank changes ] magpiekit, tinselkit, and rivuletkit are old enough to become apprentices
rowanpaw and rosepaw take their assessment. if they pass, they will be named rowanfoot and roselight
[ medicine cats ] peckerpaw rests in camp. the medicine cats give him x1 elder leaves (he will still have a limp from the moon he went without proper treatment)
[ hunting 1 ] falconflight, twiteflight, dustear, oriolefeather, sweetecho, and hawkrise
[ hunting 2 ] oakseed, berrypad, chanterellestep, sproutclaw, frostfur, and grassthorn
[ hunting 3 ] snakespots, alderpatch, flamestrike, cherrydawn, canaryleap, and brightcreek
[ hunting 4 ] sparrowcall, whitesnow, minnowjump, mulestomp, and aspenwish
[ patrol 1 ] redstar, tumblejaw, piperskip, mintstem, acorntail, and nightfall
[ herb hunting ] alpinemask and gorseberry
[ training ] darterpaw, owletpaw, fleetingpaw, and daffofilpaw learn agility
marshpaw, finchpaw, cricketpaw, dandelionpaw and boulderpaw learn fighting
cardinalpaw, rainypaw, webpaw, and dovepaw learn hunting
autumnpaw learns herb identification
[ event ] the rogues from the barn attack tallpeak, flurrywind, nightfall, flintpaw, rainypaw, and heatpaw. heatpaw is killed, flintpaw suffers a massive injury to his eyes, the rest are injured. (roll for injury on flurrywind, flintpaw, & nightfall, roll for injury/death on tallpeak & rainypaw). flintpaw will be blinded
[ notes to mod ]

leader
      redstar | 50 moons | ♂ |
      ★★★★★★★★✰

deputy
      cyanslash | 39 moons | ♂ |

medicine cats
      alpinemask | 44 moons | ♂ |
      gorseberry | 25 moons | ♂ |

medicine cat apprentice
      autumnpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | | blind

warriors
      sparrowcall | 74 moons | ♂ | (left)
      sootstone | 67 moons | ♂ |
      duskflower | 60 moons | ♀ |
      snakespots | 56 moons | ♂ |
      mothtail | 56 moons | ♀ |
      tallpeak | 51 moons | ♀ |
      piperskip | 48 moons | ♀ |
      sweetecho | 48 moons | ♀ |
      tumblejaw | 46 moons | ♂ |
      blizzardrush | 46 moons | ♂ |
      brackenrose | 45 moons | ♀ |
      falconflight | 44 moons | ♂ |
      flurrywind | 44 moons | ♂ |
      splashfall | 43 moons | ♂ |
      aspenwish | 42 moons | ♀ |
      nightfall | 41 moons | ♂ |
      frostfur | 37 moons | ♂ |
      hollyfur | 37 moons | ♀ |
      eagleheart | 37 moons | ♂ |
      fluffytuft | 34 moons | ♂ |
      oakseed | 32 moons | ♂ |
      duneserpent | 31 moons | ♂ |
      loonlight | 30 moons | ♀ |
      screechwing | 28 moons | ♂ |
      hawkrise | 27 moons | ♀ |
      patchwing | 27 moons | ♀ |
      pearsblossom | 27 moons | ♀ |
      treespirit | 26 moons | ♂ |
      berrypad | 25 moons | ♀ |
      whitesnow | 25 moons | ♀ |
      flamestrike | 25 moons | ♂ |
      alderpatch | 25 moons | afab |
      brightcreek | 24 moons | ♀ |
      acorntail | 22 moons | ♀ |
      minnowjump | 21 moons | ♂ |
      mulestomp | 21 moons | ♂ |
      canaryleap | 21 moons | ♂ |
      chanterellestep | 20 moons | ♂ |
      twiteflight | 17 moons | ♀ |
      sproutclaw | 16 moons | ♂ |
      mintstem | 16 moons | ♀ |
      cherrydawn | 16 moons | ♀ |
      grassthorn | 14 moons | ♀ |
      oriolefeather | 14 moons | ♂ |
      dustear | 14 moons | ♂ |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

apprentices
      flintpaw | 14 moons | ♂ |
      peckerpaw | 14 moons | ♂ |
      rowanpaw | 12 moons | ♂ |
      rosepaw | 12 moons | ♂ |
      marshpaw | 11 moons | ♀ |
      darterpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      hollowpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      cardinalpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
      fleetingpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
      owletpaw | 10 moons | ♀ |
      webpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
      rainypaw | 10 moons | ♀ |
      boulderpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
      daffodilpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
      dandelionpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
      dovepaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
      finchpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
      cricketpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |

queens
      poppyhaze | 70 moons | ♀ | (right)
      zinniabelly | 61 moons | ♀ |
      honeyflower | 49 moons | ♀ |
      kindleflare | 36 moons | ♀ |

kits
      magpiekit | 6 moons | ♂ |
      tinselkit | 6 moons | ♀ |
      rivuletkit | 6 moons | ♀ |
      valleykit | 4 moons | ♀ |
      kestrelkit | 4 moons | ♀ |
      frogkit | 4 moons | ♂ |
      ploverkit | 3 moons | ♀ |
      pinekit | 2 moons | ♀ |
      crakekit | 2 moons | ♂ |
      charredkit | 2 moons | ♀ |
      lagoonkit | 2 moons | ♂ |

elders
      miranda | 109 moons | ♀ |
          ally clans
          hazeclan | nightwolf950
          groveclan | solyn
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | hazeclan | nightwolf950
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          west | quartzclan | miles morales

medicine store
          alder bark | x1 eases toothaches
          beech leaves | x1 carry herbs for travel
          bindweed | x0 keeps broken bones in place
          borage leaves | x1 for fevers, tight chests, bad bellies; also
          produces milk for queens
          bright-eye | x2 cures coughs when used with loveage
          burnet | x1 traveling herb to keep up strength
          catchweed | x1 stops poultices from being rubbed off
          catmint | x2 treatment of whitecough and/or greencough
          chervil | x1 treatment of wounds, kittings, and infections
          cobwebs | x0 bind broken bones and stop bleeding
          coltsfoot | x1 eases cracked and/or sore pads, eases breathing,
          and treats kittencough
          deadly nightshade | x1 poisonous
          dock leaves | x1 soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
          elder leaves | x1 soothes sprains
          fennel | x1 helps pain in the hips
          feverfew | x2 treatment of fevers, chills, and headaches
          goldenrod | x2 used to treat wounds
          horsetail | x1 treats infections and stops bleeding
          juniper berries | x1 soothes bellyaches, strengthens, calms,
          and eases troubled breathing
          lavender | x2 cures fever/chills; hides scent of death
          marigold | x1 used for infections, bleeding, and inflammation
          parsley | x2 cures bellyaches; stops milk production
          poppy seeds | x2 soothes shock, distress, and eases pain
          ragwort | x0 used to soothe aching joints and give strength
          stinging nettle | x1 induces vomiting
          tansy | x2 cures coughs, soothes throats, and can be used on
          wounds
          tormentil | x1 good for treating wounds and extracting poison
          water hemlock | x2 poison
          water mint | x1 eases bellyaches
          wild garlic | x1 draws out poison in rat bites and prevents
          infections
          willow bark | x1 eases pain
          yarrow | x1 extracts poison from wounds, induces vomiting
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
          minnow | x11 | 1 serving
          mouse | x10 | 1 servings
          rabbit | x8 | 2 servings
          small fish | x12 | 2 servings
          squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
          hare | x14 | 3 servings
          big fish | x8 | 3 servings
          bird | x15 | 3 servings
          total | 184 servings

mentors
          gorseberry | autumnpaw | 0
          nightfall | flintpaw | 4
          snakespots | peckerpaw | 4
          hawkrise | rowanpaw | 4
          sweetecho | rosepaw | 4
          duneserpent | marshpaw | 3
          loonlight | darterpaw | 2
          frostfur | hollowpaw | 4
          screechwing | cardinalpaw | 2
          splashfall | fleetingpaw | 3
          sootstone | owletpaw | 1
          duskflower | webpaw | 2
          tallpeak | rainypaw | 3
          blizzardrush | boulderpaw | 0
          hollyfur | daffodilpaw | 1
          brackenrose | dandelionpaw | 0
          pearsblossom | dovepaw | 0
          treespirit | finchpaw | 1
          patchwing | cricketpaw | 1
          mentor | apprentice | 0

deceased
          ivystripe | 34 moons | died during kitting
          petalkit | 0 moons | weakness after birth
          flashkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          batkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          privetfang | 23 moons | died during kitting
          flutterkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          gullfeather | 34 moons | killed by nolan
          heatpaw | 10 moons | killed by nolan's group
          cat | cause of death

families
          duskflower + ♂ = patchwing
          sunnywhisker (pine) + ♂ = sproutclaw, mintstem, cherrydawn
          aspenwish + ♂ = flintpaw, peckerpaw
          piperskip + ♂ = grassthorn, oriolefeather, dustear
          ivystripe + tumblejaw = hollowpaw, marshpaw, darterpaw
          sweetecho + redstar = fleetingpaw, owletpaw, webpaw, rainypaw,
          heatpaw
          redhawk (hurricane) + redstar = cardinalpaw, vanillastrike (hurricane),
          kestrelheart (hurricane), rowankit, russetkit, windkit
          poppyhaze + sparrowcall = magpiekit, tinselkit, rivuletkit
          mothtail + ♂ = boulderpaw
          mushu (hurricane) + sootstone = juniperpaw (hurricane), daffodilpaw
          hollyfur + frostfur = berrypad, whitesnow, alderpatch, flamestrike
          gullfeather+ paleflick (hurricane) = petalkit, flashkit, batkit
          meadowspirit (hurricane) + alpinemask = laurelkit (hurricane), valleykit
          turtledove (haze) + falconflight = dandelionpaw, dovepaw, finchpaw,
          cricketpaw
          flowerskip (char) + redstar = oleanderkit (char), ploverkit
          cleopatra (empire) + redstar = liftkit (empire), sneezekit (empire),
          aspkit (empire), pinekit, crakekit
          privetfang+ ♂ = charredkit, zipperkit (haze), and lagoonkit
          zinniabelly + ♂ = cloudykit (haze), flutterkit
          oceansplash (haze) + snakespots = kestrelkit, frogkit
          honeyflower + redstar = expecting
          kindleflare + bearstar (laurel) = expecting
          ♀ + ♂ =
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WhisperClan

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:11 pm

x

Blossomstar | 32 moons | She-cat | X
↪ Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
Stormwhisker | 34 moons | Tom | X
Otterfang | 32 moons | Tom | X

[left]Image
Splittail | 46 moons | She-cat | X
Snowdusk | 28 moons | She-cat | X
Breeze | 27 moons | Tom | X
Eicko | 23 moons | Molly | X
Snowflake | 22 moons | Molly | X
Blightwing | 16 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices
Torpaw | 12 moons | She-cat | X
Mischiefpaw |12 moons | She-cat | X
Fauna | 11 moons | She-cat | X
Echo | 8 moons | Tom | X
Daisypaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
Icypaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
Tsunamipaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
Splashpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X

Harekit | 3 moons | She-cat | X
Dawnkit | 3 moons | She-cat | X

[/right]

Currently we have 19 cats
Next Moonpool visit: may 9, 2019
My clan uses 4 servings

{all apprentices train}
{blossomstar requests 1 warrior from moonpool}
{all apprentices train, torpaw, mischiefpaw and fauna do their warrior assessments. }
{stormwhisker and splashpaw do an herb patrol.}
{torpaw and mischiefpaw go on a patrol with breeze and daisypaw.}
{tsunamipaw and otterfang do a prey patrol.}

writing another time.
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Fri May 03, 2019 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ItsKass » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:37 pm

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
Number of Cats: Here

𝒮𝓌𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
Swiftstar woke up suddenly, another long day ahead of her, but there was something she had to do...so she silently padded to the star cavern, to ask Starclan for a warrior.
Once she had finished her prayers, she walked out of the cavern visibly shaken. Was any cat awake?

ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣
Ravenwisper woke up to see Swiftstar shaken. The black she-cat padded out to her leader "Are you okay?" she meowed concerned, Swiftstar looked thin, when had she last eaten? "Hey, how about we hunt?"

Goosescreech
Goosescreech woke up to somehow unsorted herbs again "I'm going to need an apprentice some eternity" he grumbled as he sorted his herbs again

1 hunting 'patrol' was sent out

Leader:
          Swiftstar| 26 moons |Female | X

Deputy:
          Ravenwisper | 22 moons| Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Goosescreech | 39 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Creekmoon | 23 | male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catmint |Treating coughs
    Burdock Root | Applied to wounds, cures infections
    Cobweb | Applied to wounds
    Comfrey |Soothes wounds
    Celandine | strengthens weak eyes
    Death berries|Kills a cat

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Jack Rabit| x0 | 2 servings
    Non-Poisonous snake| x0 |3 servings
    Small bird|x0|1 servings
    Scorpion|x1| 1 servings
    Horned lizard|x0| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Bee
This is my caard
ItsKass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiningclan post 35 I think

Postby Kazin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:04 am

Number of Cats: 046 | 24 ♂ | 22 ♀ | 8 servings needed next serving needed at 49

"...and this is the final stop of our tour, I suppose." Cricketheart was showing the new cat around; the only new cat the clan had seen for a few moons. It was refreshing for most of the others, and especially nice to have a distraction after Sootstripe's death. "I'll assign you to go on patrol with our other new warriors. I've told Hailstep that he is in charge of the patrol, so be sure to listen to him on how he wants everyone to split up. He's young, but clever, so he'll be able to pair you with a cat or two that'll show you the territory at the same time as hunting." Jaguarbite nodded, smiling as he thanked Cricketheart for his time and went to wait by the camp entrance for his patrol to head out. He was a very amiable tom; happy and easygoing, and definitely easy to get along with. Cricketheart had been confused as to why Scorchstar gave the new warrior the name he did. Jaguarbite. It definitely didn't suit the tom, though Cricketheart supposed there must have been some underlying reason that the leader chose the name for the warrior. Perhaps Cricketheart didn't want to find out... the tom did have a private meeting with Scorchstar shortly after being found and recruited for the clan, so that must have had something to do with the chosen name. The new warrior had gladly sat vigil with the new, younger warriors, making friends with them despite their obvious age difference. Cricketheart was glad to have the warrior in the clan.

The new apprentices were also proving to be formidable warriors; even Olivepaw, who had always been one of the more sensitive kits, had agreed to undertake a bit of training. Birchstorm and Nightfrost's kits were the best apprentices that Shiningclan had seen; both in their ready attitudes, and their skills. Martenpaw and Minkpaw were especially suited to the apprentice life, already performing better than half of the warriors. It was going to be a scary day for the enemies of the clan once all the siblings became warriors. It was their training session Cricketheart found himself wanting to watch, bored with the task of assigning patrols and guards for the camp. Scorchstar was busy with training apprentices, though he did say he had his own announcement brewing for the clan, he said, once he finished training.

"Ok, good Martenpaw! That was excellent. Let's switch it up now - Minkpaw, it is your turn. Rainpaw will be the unknown cat, and Martenpaw it is your turn to watch." Cricketheart stayed back, watching as the three young cats took different positions with a determined nod. Rainpaw disappeared into the underbrush, hidden among the shadows and the growth of vines and leafage. Minkpaw had turned, closing her eyes, though her ears were twitching as she listened to Rainpaw's movement. Martenpaw watched, his attention undivided, as Minkpaw turned and began to follow Rainpaw. It was truly something to watch, each apprentice very attuned to their own strengths. It was clear that each of them excelled in this area, already surpassing the skills Cricketheart thought they ought to have at this age. He stayed for a while, giving a friendly nod to Scorchstar as the two locked eyes. As the night grew on and Scorchstar was about to end the session, Cricketheart turned to leave, deciding he wanted to see how the kits were doing in the nursery. To make sure that the queens were not too panicked, as it seemed Turtlegaze might become, after the news of Sootstripe's death came about.

Cricketheart called into the den softly, hearing the rustling of the kits playing. "Hello," he greeted quietly, nodding at the three queens that had been in the nursery. Cindersong had just moved in, but she seemed quite happy to be with her sister. The two were talking and laughing with each other, their eyes briefly going back to the kits that were wrestling on the ground and tossing a ball of moss back and forth. They were all close enough to the same age that they played incredibly nicely of each other. Dustkit was tossing the ball in the air with such finesse that Cricketheart could only stare in awe as the other two, Shrikekit and Swiftpaw, ran underneath the ball to see who could catch it or get to it first. They would bring back the moss to Dustkit after wrestling each other for it, eager to be the one to give it to the older kit, begging her to throw it in the air again. They were all quite happy, it seemed, and Cricketheart was glad for it. Though... it did make his heart give a pang of sadness, realizing he did not have his own family, and might not ever. He had been so absorbed in his own work as the deputy of the clan, too caught up in keeping the clan safe to even think about it. Yet, something told him he really wanted to be a father. But he also loved his job too much to give it up...

So engrossed in his thoughts, Cricketheart didn't really notice when the queens had stopped talking and were watching him. It was only when he felt the stares of the queens on him that he snapped out of the stupor, feeling embarrassed as he excused himself to catch the patrol's reports as they returned. They didn't report anything unusual, and he told them to eat as they waited for Scorchstar's return so that he could say his announcement. It didn't take long, though it wasn't much that Scorchstar was telling them. Cricketheart allowed his mind to wander again, not focusing too much on the speech Scorchstar was giving. It was something that the deputy had expected; Scorchstar was talking of assigning senior warriors as a new separate rank - warriors that had proved themselves as loyal and trustworthy, though he was saying it wouldn't be as much about age as skill and loyalty. He would give all cats of warrior age, who had a warrior name, would be considered for the new rank. He said he would be choosing anywhere from three to five cats, but the clan would see no more than that. It was the last part of Scorchstar's speech that stuck with Cricketheart, striking a bit of panic within the cat.

"Our second in command, Cricketheart, will be watching every cat as well as he can from now on. He will be the one to report who should receive this honor, and I am assigning him to this duty for the next moon. I suggest you prove your loyalties and your strength to him, but figure out how to make it so you are not showing off." With dread in his heart for this new task, Cricketheart sat in silence as Scorchstar dismissed the clan and the rest of the cats started murmuring and moving to their dens around him.

════════════════════════════════════════

New cats/rank up:
--> Ivykit, Rowankit, Peachkit, Seedkit, and Pikekit are all ready to become apprentices! Mentors would go as follows:
Thymetail (Ivypaw), Rabbitmask (Rowanpaw), Daisypatch (Peachpaw), Honeyflame (Seedpaw), and Ashbreeze (Pikepaw).
--> The new warrior is named Jaguarbite.

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Hailstep, Owltalon, Jaguarbite, Asterlight, Ashbreeze, and Emberthorn hunt.
--> Raventail, Argentfang, Cherryheart, Hollyfoot, and Bramblepond patrol.
--> Darkthunder, Rivergaze, Honeyflame, Ferretclaw, and Thymetail hunt.
--> Timberleaf and Olivepaw search for herbs.

Training:
--> Rainpaw, Minkpaw, and Martenpaw train in stealth with Scorchstar.
--> Dunepaw trains in tracking with Deerleg.
--> Sorrelpaw trains in swimming with Maplecloud, who is taking over for Cindersong as Sorrelpaw's mentor.
-->

Mates/Kits:
--> Cindersong due in 2 moons.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 birds and a small fish. [8 servings].
-->

════════════════════════════════════════

Leader
          Scorchstar | 57 moons | ♂ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy
          Cricketheart | 40 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats
          Timberleaf | 25 moons | ♂ |
          Olivepaw | 8 moons | ♀ |

Warriors
          Firesong | 62 moons | ♀ |
          Argentfang | 56 moons | ♂ |
          Thornstrike | 46 moons | ♂ |
          Birchstorm | 40 moons | ♂ |
          Cherryheart | 40 moons | ♂ |
          Snowflower | 38 moons | ♀ |
          Nightfrost | 37 moons | ♀ |
          Appleclaw | 36 moons | ♂ |
          Maplecloud | 36 moons | ♀ |
          Deerleg | 35 moons | ♂ |
          Daisypatch | 33 moons | ♀ |
          Jaguarbite | 31 moons | ♂ |
          Ferretclaw | 27 moons | ♀ |
          Hollyfoot | 27 moons | ♀ |
          Thymetail | 27 moons | ♂ |
          Rabbitmask | 24 moons | ♂ |
          Rivergaze | 24 moons | ♀ |
          Darkthunder | 23 moons | ♂ |
          Raventail | 21 moons | ♀ |
          Honeyflame | 21 moons | ♀ |
          Ashbreeze | 20 moons | ♂ |
          Emberthorn | 20 moons | ♀ |
          Bramblepond | 17 moons | ♂ |
          Asterlight | 14 moons | ♂ |
          Hailstep | 14 moons | ♂ |
          Owltalon | 14 moons | ♀ |

Apprentices
          Sorrelpaw | 12 moons | ♀ |
          Dunepaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
          Rainpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
          Minkpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
          Martenpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
          Ivypaw | 6 moons | ♀ |
          Rowanpaw | 6 moons | ♀ |
          Peachpaw | 6 moons | ♀ |
          Seedpaw | 6 moons | ♂ |
          Pikepaw | 6 moons | ♂ |

Queens
          Turtlegaze | 49 moons | ♀ |
          Slatefang | 29 moons | ♀ |
          Cindersong | 29 moons | ♀ |

Kits
          Dustkit | 3 moons | ♀ |
          Swiftkit | 2 moons | ♂ |
          Shrikekit | 2 moons | ♂ |

Elders
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 Beech Leaves x1
    Bindweed x1 Blackberry Leaves x1
    Borage x2 Bright eye x1
    Broom x1 Burdock x2
    Burnet x2 Catchweed x1
    Catmint x2 Celandine x1
    Chamomile x1 Chervil x1
    Chickweed x1 Cob Nuts x1
    Cobweb x4 Coltsfoot x1
    Comfrey Root x1
    Daisy Leaves x1 Elder leaves x1
    Fennel x1 Feverfew x1
    Goatweed x1 Goldenrod x1
    Horsetail x3 Lavender x1
    Poppy seeds x3 Ragwort x1
    Raspberry Leaves x0 Rosemary x1
    Stick x1 Stinging Nettle x3
    Sweetsedge x1 Thyme x2
    Wintergreen x1 Yarrow x1
    Dandelion x1 Dock Leaves x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x4 | 3 servings
    Bird | x7 | 3 servings [2 being eaten]
    Small fish | x7 | 2 servings [1 being eaten]
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Frog | x6 | 1 serving

Mentors
    Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
    Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Deerleg | Dunepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Cindersong | Sorrelpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Thornstrike | Rainpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Snowflower | Minkpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Scorchstar | Martenpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.

Deceased Cats

Mates / Family

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IT LURKS.

Postby astrohund » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:19 am

────────────────
    "T his forest is a nightmar
    e, almost a hell to be in--
    everywhere i turn, i only
    see the delusions that th
    reaten to cave my --mind
    in. its too hard living, bu
    t i don't want to die───
    i desire peace, i desire p
    eace for all. but how cou
    ld we get peace when th
    ere's something trying to
    take it away from us──?"
    ────────────────
    ────────────────
    " T here is a beast out th
    ere hunting me down......
    why, it was the most- ghas
    tly thing i ever heard- of !
    the flesh of its face -worn
    away, revealing its cracke
    d skull and chipped teeth.
    it feeds on the dead and t
    he living, but- it prefers fr
    esh blood over the stale. i
    ve heard it's gone after ca
    ts before, snatch them off
    and shred them apart, like
    they were made of paper..
    their bodies being found d
    ays later as nothing but bo
    ne and pelt. everyday,, my
    group gets smaller and, sm
    aller-─it hunts us down lik
    e deer. i know i don't have
    much time left, it'll get me
    some day, too..──────-"
    ─────────────────
    requesting for this to be H-
    AJIME, could my moderator
    be duplex, if possible───?
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────-────────────────────
    this forest is unlike any other, most definitely. why? because there is a sense of evil that lurks the very premises of it. alth
    ough strange activity has calmed down in recent years, there is still a pinch of abnormality within. the spirits of various a-
    nimals walk with the living, their souls earthbound. there is no explanation to this, but the resident cats have pieced it all
    together as being some sort of religious element. the spirits are relatively harmless, at a physiological standpoint, but psy
    chologically? despite being physically healthy, the cats are not exactly that mentally. driven apart by despair and anxiety,
    they all seem to suffer from emotional turmoil. but what from though? there is something else out there lurking. ──-───
    ───────────────
    bringing back 05 cats fr
    om former clan,-isle of
    cats:twig, ghost, shado
    (same image), lunar,-an
    d lark. they can be --fo
    und at anytime while o
    n patrol.─────────
    ───────────────
    THE BEAST IN THE GORGE legend says that there is abnormal creature roaming down in a gorge,
    one that cuts the forest in two sections──making it impossible to cross to the other part if one
    doesn't go through the gorge itself.-the creature, or beast, holds no name, but it is well-known
    by those who reside within the forest. said to exceed past the average height of a human, it ex
    tends its legs to make it appear taller──also capable of standing on its hind legs like a bear do
    es. it has haunting appearance, an appearance that could make someone choke on their own b
    reath from one glimpse. its fur is messy and grimy, ripped off on some locations on its body──
    sometimes cats say that the flesh of its face was drawn apart to reveal its cracked skull, the si
    des of its skull also open and making its teeth always visible──others say that it has a unscarre
    d face that is just as equally terrorizing, saliva always dribbling from its chin, almost looking li
    ke a really deranged feline. the beast feeds on living and dead animals, scavenging on decayed
    carcasses if it really needed to, but most of the time it hunted ──also going after cats when th
    ey weren't on high alert. the beast used to be free from the gorge,-though a tale of a cat riskin
    g their life to throw it off the cliff and into that abyss──dragging their body off with──is the r
    eason why its there today. cats fear that it will come back, so it offers sacrifices to it. ─────
    ─────────────────────────────────────────-────────────────────
    HAJIME is, or was, a form
    er housecat that lived in-
    --a close-knitted-- neighb
    orhood that consisted -of
    seven people and their p
    ets, --seven cats and two
    dogs. because of his past
    the tom isn't close with t
    he other cats, rather the
    opposite of close.- he is l
    ooked down upon, has be
    en ever since he --and his
    brother arrived to the pla
    ce.-- though, he has plans
    of leaving.. for his own re
    ason. -────────────
    ────────────────
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 19

Postby hazilnut » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Leaffall

The brisk and cloudy leaffall days continue. Fog hangs over most clans in the morning but is either burnt off or scattered by the teasing wind come sunhigh. The leaves have started to turn and queens eagerly direct their kits' attention towards stalking them, desperate for a moment's peace. Mentors too employ this tactic, usually for a more education purpose, but not always given the energy levels of some of the apprentices. Leaffall busyness has settled into the bones of squirrel and cat alike, sending every creature scrambling for food before the leanness of leafbare sets in.
[Moorclan] [Fireclan/Deathclan] [Robinclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Spiderclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Ivynose, Stoneburr, Featherwillow & Streammist
Near the Lake: Mountainstar, Echobreeze & Barkspring

patrols - North & East Borders: Snowtail, Foxtrot, Kestrelfire, Minnowstream & Ebonyflame
South & West Borders: Beargaze, Rippleshine, Sealfur & Daisyear

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs, Sunpaw rests for another moon
kittings - n/a
relationships - n/a
mentoring - offensive combat: n/a
defensive combat: Crowpaw & Sleekpaw
tracking: Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw, Hawkpaw & Dewpaw
climbing: Blizzardpaw
amateur hunting: Ashpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw
stalking: Oakpaw & Halfpaw
swimming: n/a
hunting: Stonepaw, Twigpaw, Sandpaw, Songpaw & Bloompaw
amateur combat: n/a

assessments - n/a
rank changes -Larksong moves to the nursery! Daisyear is appointed as mentor to Blizzardpaw

mod notes - n/a
consumes - Moonclan consumes 9 servings, finishing off 1x bird, 1x hare, 1x squirrel & 1x frog

► Ivynose's patrol catches x1 mouse
► Mountainstar's patrol catches x1 bird
► Snowtrail's patrol finds a queen and her single kit of 3 moons
► Beargaze's patrol finds nothing of interest
► The medicine cats find x1 willow leaf, x1 bindweed & x1 wild garlic
► Crowpaw & Sleekpaw fail defensive combat
► Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw, Hawkpaw & Dewpaw fail tracking
► Blizzardpaw learns climbing
► Ashpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw learn amateur hunting
► Oakpaw & Halfpaw learn stalking
► Stonepaw, Twigpaw, Sandpaw, Songpaw & Bloompaw learn hunting

k a e d e wrote:

crowpelt and nightpatch go to look for herbs together
venomstar goes to see starclan, requesting a queen.
spiderclan feasts upon two mice.

► Crowpelt finds x1 dandelion & x1 yarrow
► Starclan sends Venomstar a queen. Please refers to the front page for how pregnancies work.

⠀ ⠀wade wilson wrote:
    ────────────────
    "T his forest is a nightmar
    e, almost a hell to be in--
    everywhere i turn, i only
    see the delusions that th
    reaten to cave my --mind
    in. its too hard living, bu
    t i don't want to die───
    i desire peace, i desire p
    eace for all. but how cou
    ld we get peace when th
    ere's something trying to
    take it away from us──?"
    ────────────────
    ────────────────
    " T here is a beast out th
    ere hunting me down......
    why, it was the most- ghas
    tly thing i ever heard- of !
    the flesh of its face -worn
    away, revealing its cracke
    d skull and chipped teeth.
    it feeds on the dead and t
    he living, but- it prefers fr
    esh blood over the stale. i
    ve heard it's gone after ca
    ts before, snatch them off
    and shred them apart, like
    they were made of paper..
    their bodies being found d
    ays later as nothing but bo
    ne and pelt. everyday,, my
    group gets smaller and, sm
    aller-─it hunts us down lik
    e deer. i know i don't have
    much time left, it'll get me
    some day, too..──────-"
    ─────────────────
    requesting for this to be H-
    AJIME, could my moderator
    be duplex, if possible───?
    this forest is unlike any other, most definitely. why? because there is a sense of evil that lurks the very premises of it. alth
    ough strange activity has calmed down in recent years, there is still a pinch of abnormality within. the spirits of various a-
    nimals walk with the living, their souls earthbound. there is no explanation to this, but the resident cats have pieced it all
    together as being some sort of religious element. the spirits are relatively harmless, at a physiological standpoint, but psy
    chologically? despite being physically healthy, the cats are not exactly that mentally. driven apart by despair and anxiety,
    they all seem to suffer from emotional turmoil. but what from though? there is something else out there lurking. ──-───
    ───────────────
    bringing back 05 cats fr
    om former clan,-isle of
    cats:twig, ghost, shado
    (same image), lunar,-an
    d lark. they can be --fo
    und at anytime while o
    n patrol.─────────
    ───────────────
    THE BEAST IN THE GORGE legend says that there is abnormal creature roaming down in a gorge,
    one that cuts the forest in two sections──making it impossible to cross to the other part if one
    doesn't go through the gorge itself.-the creature, or beast, holds no name, but it is well-known
    by those who reside within the forest. said to exceed past the average height of a human, it ex
    tends its legs to make it appear taller──also capable of standing on its hind legs like a bear do
    es. it has haunting appearance, an appearance that could make someone choke on their own b
    reath from one glimpse. its fur is messy and grimy, ripped off on some locations on its body──
    sometimes cats say that the flesh of its face was drawn apart to reveal its cracked skull, the si
    des of its skull also open and making its teeth always visible──others say that it has a unscarre
    d face that is just as equally terrorizing, saliva always dribbling from its chin, almost looking li
    ke a really deranged feline. the beast feeds on living and dead animals, scavenging on decayed
    carcasses if it really needed to, but most of the time it hunted ──also going after cats when th
    ey weren't on high alert. the beast used to be free from the gorge,-though a tale of a cat riskin
    g their life to throw it off the cliff and into that abyss──dragging their body off with──is the r
    eason why its there today. cats fear that it will come back, so it offers sacrifices to it. ─────
    ─────────────────────────────────────────-────────────────────
    HAJIME is, or was, a form
    er housecat that lived in-
    --a close-knitted-- neighb
    orhood that consisted -of
    seven people and their p
    ets, --seven cats and two
    dogs. because of his past
    the tom isn't close with t
    he other cats, rather the
    opposite of close.- he is l
    ooked down upon, has be
    en ever since he --and his
    brother arrived to the pla
    ce.-- though, he has plans
    of leaving.. for his own re
    ason. -────────────
    ────────────────

Hajime has entered the wild
► Katrione will assign your mod (though likely she will take your request into account)
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(06.SpiderClan)

Postby our promise. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Number of Cats: 5
archive

as soon as nightpatch and crowpelt returned, venomstar an a queen came soon after. all cats quickly gathered to meet the queen.
"where do you come from?" nightpatch asked.
"starclan sent me," she replied gently to the young tom. "i'm sure i'm not the only one?"
"no," loudbreeze replied, purring. "what's your name?"
the queen stared at loudbreeze, confused. "i don't have one."
loudbreeze stared at venomstar, who shrugged, and crowpelt pushed past them. he looked the queen in the eye, then looked at the small clan around them. "we shall just name her then."
"she should name herself," nightpatch said quietly, but crowpelt shook his head.
"if she doesn't have a name, the clan should name her properly."
venomstar looked at crowpelt, then to the queen. she sat down, tail over paws, as if asking her if she wanted to be named. the queen just swallowed uncomfortably, then dipped her head.
"you can decide."
loudbreeze took a step forward. "milk. as she's our first queen, and kits need milk."
crowpelt nodded as nightpatch flicked his tail. "milkflower sounds like a queen."
"i enjoy that name," the queen purred, and venomstar dipped her head. "welcome to spiderclan, milkflower. crowpelt, please show her off."
the grey tom nodded and the two padded off.

venomstar padded up to her deputy, giving a low noise of greeting. the light-voiced deputy dipped her head back.
"i need you to go patrol the border. me and nightpatch will go hunting."
loudbreeze dipped her head and got up, padding from camp. venomstar padded to nightpatch, explaining what they were to do, and the two marched out.

nightpatch and venomstar go on hunting patrol
loudbreeze patrols the border herself
spiderclan eats two minnow

Leader:
          venomstar | fifty-three moons | molly | X

Deputy:
          loudbreeze | thirty-one moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          crowpelt | sixty-one moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          nightpatch | twenty-one moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          milkflower | thirty moons | molly | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | VineClan | inky.
    South | DuskClan | avenoir.

Medicine Store
    bindweed | x1 | Helps bind sticks together/can help mend a broken leg and keep it in-place
    blackberry leaves | x1 | These leaves are chewed into a pulp/Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings
    cobwebs | x1 | helps protect wounds
    borage leaves | x2 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests
    dandelion | x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Egg | x3 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by our promise. on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅳ-Ⅷ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 04-08-19

Postby Katrione » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:27 am

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- Two young warriors squeal excitedly, darting after some leaves that were dancing around on the wind. A chill started to creep in on the air, chasing away the hot days of Greenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves from their branch homes. As the days become shorter and the skies change from a lively array of colors to a dead grey, the Clans will need to work hard on catching prey and stockpiling for the eventual snow fall of Leafbare.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
inky. wrote:
xiImageiiImage

patrol tawnystar, nighleaf, petalsongxx hunt petalsong, nightleaf, briarflame xx training gorsepaw (climbing) xx herbs n/axx requests tawnystar asks for a tom

[ Tawnystar's patrol found a possible medic ]
      [ Petalsong's patrol caught a squirrel ]
      [ Gorsepaw learned the Climb skill ]
      [ Starclan has granted Tawnystar's request and has sent Vineclan a tom ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
amethyst14 wrote:

[Border Patrol] Alkenetfur patrols.
[Herb Hunting] Barkpool searches for herbs.
[Prey] 1 Pigeon (3 Servings)

[ Alkenetfur's patrol found Flintfang, Blackspot, Patchfur, Bouncepaw and Spottedpaw! ]
      [ Barkpool gathered sweet-sedge and holly berries ]
Kazin wrote:
Number of Cats: 046 | 24 ♂ | 22 ♀ | 8 servings needed next serving needed at 49

New cats/rank up:
--> Ivykit, Rowankit, Peachkit, Seedkit, and Pikekit are all ready to become apprentices! Mentors would go as follows:
Thymetail (Ivypaw), Rabbitmask (Rowanpaw), Daisypatch (Peachpaw), Honeyflame (Seedpaw), and Ashbreeze (Pikepaw).
--> The new warrior is named Jaguarbite.

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Hailstep, Owltalon, Jaguarbite, Asterlight, Ashbreeze, and Emberthorn hunt.
--> Raventail, Argentfang, Cherryheart, Hollyfoot, and Bramblepond patrol.
--> Darkthunder, Rivergaze, Honeyflame, Ferretclaw, and Thymetail hunt.
--> Timberleaf and Olivepaw search for herbs.

Training:
--> Rainpaw, Minkpaw, and Martenpaw train in stealth with Scorchstar.
--> Dunepaw trains in tracking with Deerleg.
--> Sorrelpaw trains in swimming with Maplecloud, who is taking over for Cindersong as Sorrelpaw's mentor.
-->

Mates/Kits:
--> Cindersong due in 2 moons.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 birds and a small fish. [8 servings].
-->

[ Ivykit, Rowankit, Peachkit, Seedkit and Pikekit are now apprentices: Ivypaw, Rowanpaw, Peachpaw, Seedpaw and Pikepaw! ]
      [ Hailstep's patrol caught three rabbits ]
      [ Raventail's patrol caught two squirrels ]
      [ Darkthunder's patrol caught two frogs ]
      [ Timberleaf and Olivepaw gathered hawkweed, heather nectar and honey ]
      [ Rainpaw, Minkpaw and Martenpaw learned the Stealth skill ]
      [ Dunepaw learned the Track skill ]
      [ Sorrelpaw learned the Swim skill ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery