Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

HazelClan [14] [We walk in the paw-steps of the Stars]

Postby sharklord » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:54 am

Number of Cats - 30
Next Moonpool Visit - June 8th
Kits Due - N/A

Camp
After Mudpaw was buried, a uncomfortable silence fell over the Clan. Rosestar sighed softly. Standing on a boulder, Rosestar scraped her claws on it to get everyone's attention. "Everyone, listen up. Mudpaw's death is a terrible loss. He was kind and energetic, and a hard worker. But we must take his death as a lesson. Roughpaws, have a Protector or Provider with you when you go down the cliffs. Queens, Elders and Kits must stay in camp. Understood?" She announced. Yowls of agreement sounded at the end of her speech. Rosestar hopped off the boulder and trotted to her mate.

[Servings - HazelClan eats 2 snakes.]
[StarClan - Milo asks for a roughpaw.]
[Name Change - N/A]
[Rank Change - N/A]
[Patrolling - Aprésfoot, Oliveblossom, Gingerface, Shadedstag, Pinepaw & Patchedpaw]
[Hunting - Mintwave, Sootstream, Milo, Custardpaw & Creampaw]
[Assessments - Dapplepaw {Dapplesong}]
[Training - Patchedpaw {Stalking}, Custardpaw {Climbing}, Pinepaw & Creampaw {Swimming}]
[Mates - Riverdancer goes on a walk and find Redstar of QuickClan. They become close and Riverdancer returns after another kind of walk ;D (eagle, and i discussed this, and they agree with what i'm doing. Redstar is poly so..)]
[Kits - N/A]
[Other] - Mintwave and Slatesun want kits, and Oliveblossom agrees to surrogate. Slatesun is the bio father.]
[Notes - Okapisun & Eclipseheart need to be found. Edit: Add Draco next post (Birthday Kitty)]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 32 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Milo | 34 | Male | X

Healer:
          Riverdancer | 30 | Female | X

Healer's Roughpaw:
          Tawnyfeather | 18 | Male | X

Protectors:
          Orvomask | 39 | Male | X
          Aprésfoot | 36 | Male | X
          Slatesun | 36 | Male | X
          Oliveblossom | 30 | Female | X
          Gingerface | 29 | Male | X
          Tigerhallow | 28 | Male | Left | X
          Shadedstag | 22 | Male | X
          Whitefox | 21 | Male | X
          Laceleaf | 21| Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Providers:
          Sootcloud | 39 | Female | X
          Mintwave | 28 | Male | Right |X
          Ashenclaw | 24 | Female | X
          Sootstream | 17 | Female | X

Roughpaws:
          Dapplepaw | 14 | Female | X
          Pinepaw | 9 | Male | X
          Custardpaw | 9 | Male | X
          Creampaw | 9 | Female | X
          Patchedpaw | 9 | Agender (AMAB) | X

Queens:
          Rosestar
          Daisypetal | 31 | Female | X
          Skyleaf | 28 | Female | Middle | X

Kits:
          Wolfkit | 4 | Female | X
          Adelaide | 1 | Female | X
          Lavenderkit | 1 | Female | X

Elders:
          Rudi | 127 | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | GraveClan | scarlet_wolf
    East | Clan Name | Username
    West | HalcyonClan | Pompompurin

Medicine Store
    Poppy Seeds | x1
    Honey | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Alder | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Old Prey
    [Frogs | x2 | 1 servings]
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Lizards | x3 | 1 servings
    Total | x13 | 28 servings

Mentors:
    Mintwave | Dapplepaw | 5
    Stalking, Climbing, Swimming, Fighting, Hiding
    Whitefox | Pinepaw | 2
    Milo | Creampaw | 2
    Aprésfoot | Custardpaw | 1
    Oliveblossom | Patchedpaw | 0
    Mentor | Roughpaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
    Rosestar | (2/9) Exhaustion, Kitting
    Stagwind | Fox/Sickness
    Wildpaw | Fox
    Lola | Sickness
    Mudpaw | Cliff
    Hopekit, Rabbitkit & Thrushkit | Stillborn
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Rosestar + Otterleg = Dapplepaw, Sharpkit, Goldkit
Rosestar + Milo = Hopekit, Rabbitkit & Thrushkit
Stagwind- Rosestar
Stagwind+ ??? = Shadedstag
Mintwave - Skyleaf - Tigerhallow
Slatesun + Mintwave
Petre+ Riverdancer = Pinepaw, Creampaw & Mudpaw
Orvomask + Lola = Tawnyfeather
Orvomask + Skyleaf = Wolfkit
Aprésfoot + Daisypetal = Lavenderkit & Adelaide
Last edited by sharklord on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: two deputies & a rude otterkit

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am

total cats; 63
next moonpool visit; anytime
kit due date; --
serving size; eleven
fresh kill eaten; three robin, two mice

daily board wrote:newest members; rockpaw, waterpaw,
hailbreeze, shadowfang, owlpounce, (adopts) wisteriapaw (moonpool)
moonpool request; requests a queen
camp gaurd; coonstripe, pikeclaw
hunting1; almondblaze, aukfeather, flintowl,
lilacscent, seabird, soilface
hunting2; whitherstar, hailbreeze, pinpoint,
goldentail, sundapple, wheatclaw
hunting3; phantombelly, ibisthroat, monarchwing,
shellfog, koishade, bumblesnout
patrol1; wolffrost, rubypelt, redwing,
heronstride, scorchscream, rookfur
med cat gathering; badgerheart, mallowpool, branchnose
wisteriapaw
resting;
death;
mates;
scorchscream & heronstride become mates(no kits)
kitting; none
apprentice ceremony;
warrior ceremony;
training; all ap. train
other news;
Whithergaze stood in front of the clan in the main cave, his gaze glancing through all the faces. He noticed goldentail and almondblaze growing closer as well as scorchscream and heronstride becoming close. He smiled, glad to know that the clan might have kits in the future. He knew that the clan had been struggling so far, they had been hungry, tired and waiting for something good to pick them up. He cleared his throat and everyone went silent.

“Clanmates! I have been leading alone for too long. I have decided to take a deputy.” Everyone cheered, “But I will not only be taking one, I will be taking two. We have a large clan and it is growing in size. My first choice will take over the leader position in case something happens to me and organize the hunting patrols and guards. The second deputy will deal with more clanmate based disputes, organize border patrols and become acting deputy in case something happens to me,” He paused.

“The first deputy I have chosen is Ibisthroat!” The clan roared in happiness. She had been a loving member to the entire clan and had taken care to get to know all the members of the clan. He knew that in the case of his death, she would take over and do very well. The clan started to quiet down, as Ibisthroat stepped forward to stand beside him. She smiled at all the cats, and made eye contact with Wolffrost, her mate. He was jumping around in joy and everyone was congratulating him on his mate.

Whithergaze looked around, “Now, the second deputy to be joined beside Ibisthroat was a hard choice. I knew I wanted a second deputy, but we had so many good cats that it was very hard to choose. He’s the og to the clan, and that’s PHANTOMBELLY!”

Phantombelly stood there for a second, and Sootberry pushed him forward to accept. He smiled as the clan congratulated him and walked up to stand to the side of Whithergaze. The clan slowly got silent as they stood together for a second. Whithergaze spoke up again, “I need to go get my lives. Ibisthroat will go with me, while Phantombelly organizes the patrols that need to go out.” The clan stood there for a second while Whithergaze and Ibisthroat left to go to the moonpool.

They trekked up the mountain path, heading towards the moonpool that lay above the waterfall. When they got there, the water wasn’t even frozen, and Ibisthroat walked towards the water. Whithergaze lay his head down into the water and touched his nose to the water, Ibisthroat doing the same right next to him.

They stood on a rocky outcropping, the wind whipping around them. Standing before them were the nine cats that had passed away from the clan. He smiled at them and his eyes grew wide as he saw Salmonstar standing with them as well. The former leader smiled at him and shook his head, telling Whithergaze to stay silent. The first cat to step forward was Barkfang. He was an elderly cat who had joined the clan for a time before dying of old age. He touched his nose to the top of whithergaze’s head, “With this life I give you Patience. Use it well to deal with those who may give you trouble.”

Turquoiseclaw stepped forward, “With this life I give you Boldness. Use it well to be bold and make decisions that will help your clan, even if some disagree.”

The first apprentice stepped forward. It was Snowpaw. She was stunning, and it seemed as if her eyes had been given to her in starclan. She smiled, “With this life I give you Sight. Use it well to see the truth and see the good in all of your cats.”

Windpaw jumped forward next. He was very excited, his eyes twinkling, “With this life I give you Healing. Use it well to heal all the broken relationships and friendships in your clan after the war. They need it.”

Lavenderpaw with her vivacious green eyes was next. She glided forward, her ears facing the new leader, “With this life I give you Generosity. Use it to give to those who are less fortunate and those you feel who are less deserving. We are all of the same species. Remember that.” Duckpaw was next, and he gave Whithergaze fearlessness. Whisperpaw gave adventure, and Emberpaw gave love.

Salmonstar was the last cat to go. He cleared his throat loudly, getting all the attention onto him. “I give you Strength. Use it to have strength in hardships. I hail you by your new name, Whitherstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Winterclan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity."

He woke up from the live giving, and looked at Ibisthroat. She stared at him as he waited for her to say anything. Ibisthroat cleared her throat, "I didn't enter. I'm sure you have your lives now, Whitherstar?"

"Yes. Gosh that sounds weird coming out of someone's mouth," He chuckled at that, "Lets go back. I wonder how Phantombelly is doing?"

Ibisthroat chucked, "I'm sure Wolffrost helped him out, I hope."

--

Badgerheart, Branchnose and Mallowpool chatted together as they tended the herbs that had made it through the winter season. Badgerheart sighed as a quiet patch in the conversation occured, her eyes got misty as she said, "I miss Windpaw. Yeah he was mouse brained and all. But I miss him."

Mallowpool rested his tail on Badgerheart's shoulder, "Yeah. We all do. He was almost done with his training too."

Badgerheart sighed before going back to sniffing the herbs and making sure all the stalks were properly cared for. It was silent, all three of them working as one cohesive team before a cat cleared their throat. Their heads all jerked up as they saw a small, stunning she-cat standing before them. She smiled brightly, "Are you the medicine cats?"

Badgerheart narrowed her eyes, "Who's asking?"

She perked up, "Me! Wisteriapaw! I'm your newest medicine cat. Starclan sent me as Salmonstar's final request. Something like that. I'm not sure anymore the travel has been so long."

Badgerheart's tail twitched, "Hmm. I don't want an apprentice right now. I won't be your mentor."

Branchnose glared at Badgerheart for being so rude, he kindly addressed her, "Me either. Me and my mate are talking about kits and I don't want to be distracted if we decide to have some soon."

Mallowpool chuckled as he watched Wisteriapaw's energy slowly fade. He liked her. And he wanted to be her mentor so he was glad that the other cats had turned her down. "Well. Looks like you are stuck with me!" He smiled at her, trying to get her excited again.

She laughed, "No. More like your stuck with me!"

Badgerheart growled, "We get it your stuck with each other. Blah blah blah. Can you please teach her about the herbs we are caring for or shut up Mallowpool!" Wisteriapaw's eyes widened at the snarky tone and she glanced at Mallowpool to see his reaction.

He winked at her. Which caught her off guard. He walked closer to her and whispered at her, "She's always a grouch so you gotta get used to it." Wisteriapaw giggled and nodded, looking back to focus on what he was telling her about the herbs.

--

Otterkit puffed out her chest, Grizzleykit and Oysterkit standing right behind her, like two henchmen, and as bold as brass looked Rookfur in the face and glared at him, "You know you aren't that scary right?" Her tail lashed side to side, telling Rookfur that she was going to tell him something that he might not like, especially coming from a kit.

"Oh yeah?" He said, making sure to hold back a smirk at her 'dangerous expression', "Why's that?"

She bared her teeth at him, "Because you lost! The good guys won! And now, if I tell Beetlefang that you tried to hit me you'd get kicked out. I have more power than you!"

He narrowed his eyes, and looked around for Honeydew, her mother, his tail now lashing back and forth in anger. She stared him right in the eyes, daring him to deny what she knew to be true. Grizzleykit smacked her on the head, "Not nice! Too far Otterkit!"

Otterkit leapt onto Rookfur and tackled him to the ground, laughing as she did so, "Never get distracted! Fighting 101! You got distracted by me!"

He wrestled with her, kindly making sure that she didn't get injured. She was his favorite cat in the clan besides Foxdawn. She had never thought any different, and in fact had asked him to tell her stories about living with Timberclaw and the 'Rebels'. She was a very curious kit, and he honestly hoped that he would get to be her mentor when she was older.

Grizzleykit widened his eyes and let out a sound, making it known that he understood why she was saying those things. He pushed oysterkit to the side and screamed attack as he barreled over to Rookfur and otterkit. Oysterkit watched for a second before deciding to get in on the action. He raced forward and jumped onto the writhing pile of bodies as he played with his brother and sister and Rookfur.

Image Image Image Image

allies/enemies;

borders;

medicine store;
          x0 Bindweed
          x1 Blackberry leaves
          x3 Borage
          x1 Broomtail
          x0 Burdock Root
          x2 Burnet
          x3 Catmint
          x1 Celandine
          x2 Chamomile
          x2 Chervil
          x0 Cobweb
          x1 Coltsfoot
          x2 Death berries
          x1 Dock
          x1 Elder leaves
          x1 Fennel
          x0 Goldenrod
          x4 Honey
          x2 Juniper berry
          x1 Lambs ears
          x1 Parsley
          x0 Poppyseed
          x1 Ragwort
          x4 Raspberry leaves
          x2 Sorrel
          x2 Tansy
          x1 Waterhemlock
          x1 Watermint
          x1 Wintergreen

fresh kill pile;
          4 mouse / 1 serving
          4 vole / 1 serving
          4 rainbow trout / 3 servings
          4 sparrow / 3 servings
          3 squirrel / 3 servings
          2 robin / 3 servings

apprentice training;
          waterpaw / four / Hunting,swimming,climbing, Fishing
          rockpaw / four / Hunting,swimming,climbing, Fishing
          mistpaw / three / hunting, swimming, water battle
          vulturepaw / two / hunting, water battle
          quartzpaw / five / hunting, swimming, climbing, forest/water battle
          bronzepaw / three / hunting, swimming, water battle
          badgerpaw / three / hunting, swimming, water battle
          dunepaw / two / hunting, water battle
          elmpaw / three / hunting, swimming, water battle
          orchidpaw / two / hunting, water battle
          alderpaw / one / water battle
          thistlepaw / one / water battle
          silkpaw / one / water battle
          mallardpaw / one / water battle
          wisteriapaw / zero / MED CAT /

deceased cats;
          turquoiseclaw / hawk / starclan
          barkfang / old age / starclan
          mambaquake / CW- Killed by Redwing / dark forest
          snowpaw / CW- Killed by Mambaquake / starclan
          windpaw / CW- Fell off path| Starclan
          hawkgaze / CW- Apprentices & blood loss / dark forest
          lavenderpaw / CW- Killed by Hawkgaze / starclan
          duckpaw / CW- Killed by Hawkgaze / starclan
          whisperpaw / CW- Killed by Piranhapaw / starclan
          emberpaw / CW- Killed by Hawkgaze / starclan
          piranhapaw / CW- Killed by Mistpaw / dark forest
          salmonstar / CW - loss of blood / starclan
          timberclaw / CW - loss of blood / dark forest

family;
          salmonstar & seabird = snowpaw, screechpelt & sootberry
          timberclaw & redwing = mistpaw, whisperpaw & emberpaw
          aloeleap & pearlheart = shellfog, gullwing,lavenderpaw & duckpaw
          wolffrost & ibisthroat
          male and cricketwing = pikeclaw
          timberclaw & mambaquake = piranhapaw & vulturepaw
          aloeleap & poppysong = mallardpaw
          turquoiseclaw & rubypelt = quartzpaw & bronzepaw
          male & yewrunner = dunepaw, elmpaw & orchidpaw
          male & koishade = thistlepaw & silkpaw
          beetlefang & honeydew = otterkit, grizzleykit & oysterkit
          soilface & hailbreeze = rockpaw & waterpaw
          rookfur & foxdawn
          branchnose & lilacscent
          scorchscream & heronstride
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kwamiclan [02]

Postby Springtalon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:14 am

starting post
archive

members:: 8 currently | 8 total
next starclan visit:: 6 posts

last moon
Ragingsoul had been making his way back from the moonpool, when he was greeted by a silver tabby tom. "You Ragingsoul?" he asked, sniffing the air around the brown tom. Ragingsoul nodded "I am" he said voice quiet. He was still a little sore from his nine lives ceremony. The silver tom nodded "Good. I'm Oak, I was told to find you. Something about being a Guard?" Ragingsoul's tail lifted slightly. Had his prayer been answered already? He smiled at Oak "Well then, follow me and I'll tell you about Kwamiclan."

He started to continue towards camp, and then paused "Oh, and it's Guardian by the way." Oak shrugged, as though he didn't particularly care.

Around the time Ragingsoul finished explaining to Oak just what he would be in the clan, a white and brown she-cat stumbled upon them. Her whiskers flicked backwards slightly as she stared at them. Ragingsoul blinked, and then realized with a start that her belly was swollen slightly. Not enough to be glaringly obvious, but enough that he could tell she hadn't just overeaten or something. "I'm so sorry-" she began, stepping backwards.

"Wait!" Ragingsoul nearly shouted. She flinched, ears ducking backwards with a small whimper. "I mean...I was wondering...I'm Ragingsoul-" Dear spirits above why was this so hard "If you're expecting...uh...I've got a clan, we can offer your kits safety."

She tilted her head at him, clearly interested but still fairly spooked. "There's another nurse there, her name's Tigerlily. She's got four cubs...well, two of them are hers the other two we don't know where they came from." The she-cat instantly relaxed "Oh poor dears, well. If you offer sanctuary to unknown kits, I'm sure mine will be safe. My name is Peach."

this moon
With a few days of consideration, Oak was named Oakmist, and Peach's name was changed to Peachmuzzle. Since Oakmist was sent from Starclan, Ragingsoul welcomed him with open paws. Peachmuzzle was expecting kits, and so was moved to the nursery, but Tigerlily promised to keep an eye on her. The cubs would be born into Kwamiclan, and would be accepted right away, and by the time they became Cadets Peachmuzzle was bound to have proven herself trustworthy.

Speaking of, Peachmuzzle had fallen in love with the four cubs of Kwamiclan. Sparkcub in particular, who latched onto her almost instantly. Pinecub, Mattedcub, and Tumblecub were a bit more wary, but after a few days they'd gotten used to the cream and brown colored nurse.

Oakmist was finally starting to figure out all of the terms, although he still slipped up on occasion. Sometimes calling Peachmuzzle Peach, or Tigerlily Tiger. It was amusing, although Ragingsoul didn't say so aloud. Oakmist was a loner at heart, and would be sure to leave if he thought he was being ridiculed so soon after joining a group.

"Oakmist!" he called. speak of the cat and he shall appear The silver tabby turned towards him, tilting his head curiously "Yeah?" he asked, trotting forwards. "I'd like you to go hunting today." Ragingsoul said "It will help you get better antiquated with the territory." Oakmist shrugged "Whatever. I've been living here for a while though, so I know it fairly well."

Raginsoul felt a small flicker of embarrassment creep up on him. "Yes well...the cubs will be eating prey soon, it won't hurt to stock up." Oakmist glanced towards the nursery, where Peachmuzzle was purring as Sparkcub and Pinecub climbed onto her and batted at her fluff. A small smile twitched at his lips "Sure thing Rage."

↪Ragingsoul patrols
↪Oakmist goes hunting
↪Tigerlily and Peachmuzzle watch over the four cubs
↪I've adopted Eagletalon and Swallowkit from Elmclan, as well as unnamed warrior from surrounded by idiots (unsure what clan) and Eagleeye of Rodrigoclan and Sunset of Blossomclan, as well as Rainpaw and Gingerpaw and of Jungleclan and Coyotefang of Aridclan. They can be found whenever

Kami:
Ragingsoul | 33 Moons | Male |
↪Third leader of Kwamiclan, the Refounder

Keeper:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❃[/url]
↪info

Mage:
↪info

Mage's Cadet:
↪info

Guardians:
Oakmist | 29 Moons | Male |
↪first Guardian, unmated, 0/2 cadets
↪info

Akumas:
↪info
↪info

Cadets:
↪info

Nurses:
Tigerlily | 49 Moons | Female |
↪formerly Deerclan, mother of Mattedcub and Tumblecub, 0/2 cadets
Peachmuzzle | 32 Moons | Female |
↪unknown mate, cubs unborn, 0/2 cadets

Cubs:
Pinecub | 4 Moons | Male |
↪former Sycamoreclan
Sparkcub | 3 Moons | Male |
↪Former Mistclan
Tumblecub | 4 Moons | Male |
↪Former Deerclan
Mattedcub | 4 Moons | Female |
↪Former Deerclan

Coucilors:
↪info
↪info

territory:
map
north;; graveclan | northeast;; empty
east;; briarclan | southeast;; swanclan
south;; blueclan | southwest;; empty
west;; bearclan(?) | northwest;; empty
Allies:
Clan name | Owner
Cat name | Clan

Enemies:
Clan name | Owner
Cat name | Clan

Mates:
Tigerlily & unknown
Mattedkit, Tumblekit, and Umberkit

Medicine Store:
empty

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse [0/1]
Frog [0/1]
Rabbit [0/2]
Squirrel [0/2]
Hare [0/3]
Bird [0/3]

Mentors:
none

Deceased Members:
Name | Cause of Death

Former Clans:
Tigerlily, Mattedcub, and Tumblecub (Deerclan)
Pinecub (Sycamoreclan)
Sparkcub (Mistclan)
Last edited by Springtalon on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 am

CosmoClan
Cats: 70
Next SunJaw visit: 16th June

The patrol marched into camp, worry in their gazes and their twitching tail tips. "What's going on? Messages from the rouges? The biggest clan moving into our territory?" Solarspark asked playfully, bouncing towards the patrol. Any cat who was watching (or listening intently in Featherrise's case) couldn't understand her enthusiasm to hear something wrong, especially after they were running low on cobwebs and had a kitting to attend to soon; if it was badgers Speckledleaf and Emberblaze would be terrified.

"It's foxes. A mother and her cubs," Fawnshine meowed, looking slightly perplexed at what to do next. Dustfeather opened his mouth to add to his sister's statement, but another annoying patrol member spoke up. "CosmoClan, there is nothing to worry about. We should take it down," Riverfrost meowed arrogantly. Dustfeather snorted as Willowthroat, Cloverfield, Speckledleaf and Fawnshine all looked at him admiringly. Most cats, however, had the sense to ignore him: Flamewing and Heatherclaw broke into muffled laughter, Saffronrise gave Daisyrise a bemused look, and Thornstride gave the senior warriors, including his mentor a look of superior status as if he was an equal with them and this was just another young warrior's joke.

Emberblaze, who hadn't spoken up until now, raised his head. His eyes were tunnels of despair. "Blossomfur wouldn't have wanted this." he said quietly. Solarspark, Swiftsky and Amberowl, three cats who had seen the clan rise with Lyrastar, the tortoiseshell tom in front of them and the desceased Calico she-cat, bowed their heads. Swiftsky took a step forward. "We shouldn't risk an uneeded death. Emberblaze is right. But we can't have the clan being attacked at the heart of the camp with kits and elders unable to fight. Some of us" -he looked sympathetically at Emberblaze and Aspenleaf- "Have lost family, and we don't want others to go through that pain." Verglasrise nodded, stepping closer to his mother and siblings. Lilypad stood next to her three kits and purred. Speckledleaf nudged Flamewing and took a step closer to their father, while Ebonypool curled around her kit and looked admiringly at the former CloudClan leader. The clan looked united, as they stepped closer to their families. Even though tragedy could bring clans together, Emberblaze realized with a heavy heart that this would have to happen. He watched, awestruck, as Lyrastar appeared on a branch of the Moontree and looked around knowingly: she had clearly been there the entire time. "Featherrise, check the herb storage." Featherrise's whiskers twitched and she walked towards the den, Birdlight watching anxiously after her. "We only have a few cobwebs," the blind apprentice answered. "Please can all cats who know herbs help collect needed supplies?" Lyrastar asked. Multiple nods appeared around the crowd as former medicine cats, Guardians and even random warriors who went herb hunting sometimes started to move. The rest of the warriors waited. "Now our Solar and Lunar Guardian shall tell you the patrols," Lyrastar jumped down from the tree, leaving the guardians to speak.

But just before they did speak, Saffronrise ran up to the Moontree and bellowed, "Lionscorch likes the story that the elders told about warriors becoming kittypets and wants free food!" grinning, she sat next to her family. Lionscorch stood up, fuming. "I told you Russetheart-" Saffronrise stood up again, her brown eyes mischievous. "It wasn't Russetheart, it was Eaglefrost! You never told him to stay quiet, and I overheard as well!" the whole camp fell silent. "She's the biggest troublemaker since Soaringstep," Swiftsky laughed, fondly rembering the former warrior of CloudClan. Lyrastar merely looked on with a worried face, oblivious to the happiness. She could see that Saffronrise was a trouble maker, and if any cats with evil intentions had a hold on her thoughts she could become a clever leader, or a tool for distruction. She would oversee the training with Lionscorch, a warrior who had once attacked her who she had first thought would stop Saffronrise's jokes. She could see the second part of her plan was already there, but by the look Lionscorch have the clan as her forced himself not to yowl worried her.

[Acorntuft, Raccoontooth, Wolfclaw, Speckledleaf, and Poppycloud go hunting]
[Emberblaze, Lionscorch, Herontalon, Cloverfield and Whitefoot hunt]
[Lyrastar, Dustfeather, Lilypad, Thornstride, Joaquin, and Blacknose attack the fox!]
[Solarspark, Fawnshine, Arrowfang, Hurricanegaze, Briarsweep and Riverfrost are backup for the attacking patrol]
[Thornstride acts as a messenger for the first patrol in case of backup needed]
[Lyrastar asks for a warrior]

[Emberblaze is given 1x Chamomile after he worries about attacking the foxes]
[Solarspark, Blazeheart, Juniperberry and Fernshade search for cobwebs]
[Birdlight and Featherrise also search for herbs, mainly to help calming down cats]

[Solarspark and Featherrise retrain: Stealth]
[Badgerstrike and Verglasrise train: Stealth]
[Poppycloud and Gorserise train: Stealth]
[Owlwing and Rushrise train: Swimming]
[Willowthroat and Grassrise train: Hunting]
[Acorntuft and Leafrise train: Stealth]
[Bearfoot and Mossrise train: Battle]
[Lionscorch and Saffronrise train: Battle. Lyrastar watches carefully]
[Hurricanegaze and Daisyrise train: Hunting]
[Arrowfang and Burnetrise train: Climbing]
[The clan consumes twelve servings]

[Any cat can die in the fox fight]

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 59 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★(5/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 40 Moons | She-cat |

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 60 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Swiftsky | 65 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 37 Moons | Tom |
          Oliveshadow | 35 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 48 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 50 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 69 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 52 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 61 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 59 Moons | Tom |
          Hurricanegaze | 47 Moons | She-cat |
          Arrowfang | 49 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 32 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 64 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 66 Moons | Tom |
          Joaquin | 45 Moons | Tom |
          Badgerstrike | 31 Moons | Tom |
          Aconite "Cora" | 35 Moons | She-cat |
          Willowthroat | 26 Moons | She-cat |
          Poppycloud | 58 Moons | She-cat |
          Cloverfield | 24 Moons | She-cat |
          Bearfoot | 33 Moons | Tom |
          Wisteriawhisper | 51 Moons | She-cat|
          Wolfclaw | 33 Moons | She-cat |
          Acorntuft | 36 Moons | Tom |
          Aspenleaf | 42 Moons | She-cat |
          Flamewing | 18 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledleaf | 18 Moons | She-cat |
          Thornstride | 17 Moons | Tom |
          Riverfrost | 26 Moons | Tom |
          Dustfeather | 19 Moons | Tom |
          Heatherclaw | 16 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonestep | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Birdlight | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Fawnshine | 19 Moons | She-cat |
          Herontalon | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoontooth | 15 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenwhisker | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Magpietail | 14 Moons | Tom |
          Lilypad | 27 Moons | She-cat |

Apprentices:
          Featherrise | 15 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind
          Verglasrise | 11 Moons | Tom |
          Gorserise | 11 Moons | She-cat |
          Rushrise | 11 Moons | Tom |
          Grassrise | 11 Moons | Tom |
          Leafrise | 11 Moons | She-cat |
          Mossrise | 11 Moons | Tom |
          Saffronrise | 6 Moons | She-cat |
          Daisyrise | 6 Moons | She-cat |
          Burnetrise | 6 Moons |Tom |

Queens:
          Leopardeyes | 45 Moons | She-cat |
          Ebonypool| 61 Moons | She-cat |
          Owlwing | 35 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 34 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Spottedkit | 3 Moons | She-cat |
          Tumblekit | 3 Moons | Tom |
          -Allergy to Rabbit
          Runningkit | 3 Moons | Tom |
          Jaykit | 3 Moons | Tom |
          Brindlekit | 4 Moons | She-cat |
          Umberkit | 3 Moons | Tom |
          Lizardkit | 0 Moons | She-cat |
          Berrykit | 0 Moons | She-cat |
          Streamkit | 0 Moons |Tom |

Elders:
          Russetheart | 99 Moons | She-cat |
          Eaglefrost | 112 Moons | Tom |
          Greypatch | 126 Moons | She-cat |
          Whimbrelpelt | 81 Moons | Tom |
          Harrierflight | 81 Moons | Tom |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x2 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Best remedy for greencough,
    which kits and elders might catch in
    leaf-bare. Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces more/better
    milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Chamomile | x1 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used when kitting.
    Honey | x1 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x1 | Usage
    Lamb's Ear | x2 | Usage
    Sweet Cedge | x2 | Usage
    Celandine | x1 | Usage
    Parsley | x1 | Usage
    Wintergreen | x0 | Usage
    Deathberries | x1 | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves | x0 | Usage
    Sorrel | X1 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x4 | 1 serving
    Wren | x2 | 1 serving
    Robin | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x8 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x9 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Solarspark | Featherrise | 6 Training Sessions | Healing,
    Herb Recognition, Curing Wounds, Interpreting Prophecies,
    Attending Births, Battle, Hunting
    Badgerstrike | Verglasrise | 3 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing, Battle (advanced),
    Poppycloud | Gorserise | 4 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing,Battle (advanced), Swimming
    Amberowl | Rushrise | 4 Training Sessions | Battle, Hunting,
    Climbing (advanced), Stealth
    Willowthroat | Grassrise | 3 Training Sessions | Battle,
    Climbing (advanced), Stealth
    Acorntuft | Leafrise |3 Training Sessions | Climbing, Battle,
    Hunting (advanced), Fishing
    Bearfoot | Mossrise | 3 Training Sessions | Climbing,
    Hunting (advanced), Fishing
    Lionscorch | Saffronrise | 0 training sessions |
    Hurricanegaze | Daisyrise | 0 training sessions |
    Arrowfang | Burnetrise | 0 training sessions |

Deceased Cats:
    Cedarsun | 0 Moons | Tom | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Tawnykit | 2 Moons | She-cat | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Blossomfur | 48 Moons | She-cat | Badger Attack

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (FloodClan) |Skygaze(MistClan),
    Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Flamewing, Speckledleaf
    Wisteriawhisper and Blizzardrush(QuickClan) |Featherrise,
    Heronrise, Raccoonrise, Goldenrise
    Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider | Heatherclaw, Stonestep,
    Birdlight
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowthroat, Briarpaw (RidgeClan),
    Burrpaw (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw(Honestclan)
    Aspenleaf and ??? | Verglasrise, Gorserise, Rushrise,
    Grassrise, Tawnykit, Cedarsun.
    Leafrise + Mossrise (adopted)
    ?? and ??| Dustfeather, Fawnshine
    Swiftsky and Ebonypool | Lizardkit
    Blazeheart and Leopardeyes | Spottedkit, Tumblekit,
    Runningkit, Jaykit.
    Acorntuft and Owlwing | Berrykit, Streamkit
    Brindlekit (adopted)
    Badgerstrike and Amberowl | n/a
    Lilypad and ??? | Saffronrise, Daisyrise, Burnetrise
    Thunderbird + Bearfoot and Kitetalon | due in 1 moons
Last edited by cloudy days on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 am

ImageImage
number of cats:twenty-seven
↳ twelve♂ fifteen♀
next starpool visit: whenever kits due: mullein 1m, arnicastream 2m
servings needed:5 (+1 @ 28)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
...no muse. Pebble & swan plot. Arnica overhears and wants to be a part. Vultureclaw broods over Silentash & serphenite.
[ ravenclan consumes a hawk & a squirrel
pebblegaze goes into labor!
redthorn stays in camp to help pebblegaze
nightstar, thrushwhisker & mothfrost patrol
burntcloud, zinniathorn, swandust, aspeneyes, sagecloud & serphenite hunt
stormjaw, aphidmask, silentash, & vultureclaw hunt
older apprentices train
younger apprentices train ]

Leader:
          Nightstar ✦ 40m ✦ tomlooks
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Pebblegaze ✦ 36m ✦ mollylooks
          temp dep : see 'aspeneyes'

Medicine Cat:
          Redthorn ✦ 46m ✦ tomlooks

Warriors:
          Burntcloud ✦ 23m ✦ tomlooks
          Mothfrost ✦ 29m ✦ mollylooks
          Stormjaw ✦ 42m ✦ tomlooks
          Aspeneyes ✦ 59m ✦ tomlooks
          Zinniathorn ✦ 38m ✦ mollylooks
          Aphidmask ✦ 24m ✦ tomlooks
          Sagecloud ✦ 46m ✦ mollylooks
          Silentash ✦ 17m ✦ mollylooks
          Vultureclaw ✦ 20m ✦ tomlooks
          Serphenite ✦ 24m ✦ tomlooks
          Swandust ✦ 39m ✦ mollylooks
          Thrushwhisker ✦ 34m ✦ mollylooks

Apprentices:
          Fawnpaw ✦ 10m ✦ mollylooks
          Leopardpaw ✦ 10m ✦ tomlooks
          Graypaw ✦ 10m ✦ tomlooks
          Maplepaw ✦ 10m ✦ mollylooks
          Timberpaw ✦ 7m ✦ tomlooks
          Salmonpaw ✦ 7m ✦ mollylooks
          Quailpaw ✦ 7m ✦ mollylooks
          Skuapaw ✦ 7m ✦ tomlooks

Queens:
          Lyrasong ✦ 70m ✦ mollylooks
          Pebblegaze ✦ see 'deputy'
          Mulleinflight ✦ 44m ✦ mollylooks
          Arnicastream ✦ 19m ✦ mollylooks

Kits:
          -

Elders:
          Tripetal ✦ 104m ✦ mollylooks
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Storage:
    borage leaves > 2 | calendine > 2
    catchweed > 1 | catmint > 1
    chamomile > 1 | chervil > 1
    cobweb > 2 | coltsfoot > 1
    deadly nightshade > 1 | fennel > 1
    goldenrod > 2 | lavender > 1
    marigold > 1 | mint > 1
    mouse bile > 1 | poppy seeds > 0
    ragwort > 1 | raspberry leaves > 2
    stick > 1 | watermint > 1
    willow leaves > 1 | wintergreen > 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    hares | x3 | 3 servings
    porcupine | x2 | 3 servings
    hawk | x1 | 3 servings
    vulture | x2 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    mulleinflight burntcloud ► fawnpaw
    ↳ hunting | climbing, fighting, swimming
    zinniathorn ► leopardpaw
    aspeneyes ► graypaw
    mothfrost ► maplepaw
    vultureclaw ► timberpaw
    ↳ hunting
    aphidmask ► salmonpaw
    ↳ hunting
    stormjaw ► quailpaw
    ↳ hunting
    swandust ► skuapaw
    ↳ hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    unknown ► sagecloud | silentpaw (adopted),
    fawnpaw, leopardpaw & graypaw
    fotam of swiftclan ► swandust | falconswoop,
    cherryfall, timberpaw, salmonpaw & quailpaw
    bearstar of laurelclan ► lyrasong | maplepaw
    nour of forestclan ► pebblegaze | unborn
    fotam of swiftclan ► mulleinflight | unborn
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ i. the beginning of a new era ] -- bloomclan

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 am

ImageImage
      ind.a cat made their way towards a mound of rocks, their delicate paws daintily navigating over them. the quiet
      chirping of crickets filled the air, a sound that the small feline enjoyed. fireflies flitted past, their dim glow
      lighting a path for the future bloomclan leader. sapling padded into a clearing; tall trees surrounding it. a worn
      path emerged from behind lush bushes, and they began to steadily follow it, tail flicking and ears swiveling.
      every now and then, they caught a faint glimpse of flower petals behind the shrubbery, as if they were greeting
      sapling. finally, they emerged to another clearing, but this one took their breath away. a beautiful oak tree
      stood tall in the center of it, its trunk strong and leaves lush green. at its base stood a circle of colorful orchids,
      followed by dozens of daisies. exhausted, sapling cautiously padded up to the trunk, curling up in the roots.
      they dozed off to sleep, wondering how the flowers had grown so organized and arranged.

sapling stirred in their sleep. blinking their eyes open, they parted their jaws in a small yawn. flowers pulsed with
      dim glows around them, and they found themselves staring at their sleeping body. "hello, young one." a meow
      sounded from behind them. whirling around on their paws, sapling came face to face with a heavenly cat. their fur
      was faintly glowing, and a hawk was perched on their shoulder. plants grew where they walked, leaving a trail of
      lush flora in their wake. "who are you?" sapling questioned, wanting to know more. "i am silhpium," they purred,
      gently touching sapling's shoulder with their tail. the very ground that you walk on was the same as my ancestors,
      long ago. each cat enlisted into the oasis planted a flower here,"
      they slowly padded over to the huge oak tree,
      putting a paw on its bark. "i planted this eons ago." the ancestral deity stopped, gazing at sapling with
      endless golden eyes. "humankind has long been polluting and destroying my home, and we must rebuild an
      oasis for plants and animals alike. i have been looking for you, sapling."
      silphium stopped to inhale the
      sweet smell of an orchid before looking back at sapling. "i have watched over you since the day you were
      first orphaned. i have seen your compassion for mother earth, her plants, and her animals,"
      they touched
      their nose to sapling, who was overcome with a jolt of tingling energy. "i have given you nine lives to protect
      and honor our home. go now, recruit other animals, and build an oasis on earth."
      with that, silphium
      disappeared in a cloud of stars. "you are saplingstar." a whisper sounded in sapling's ear, and suddenly, they
      were completely alone.

saplingstar padded through the clearing, admiring the sturdy oak. "i will build my oasis here, in the tree. we can
      have a garden on the ground, as well as a nursery and healer's den,"
      they whispered, hoping silphium would hear
      them and approve. "the clan will bloom here... and it shall be named bloomclan for that."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❀ nature
      bloomclan cats have caring, compassionate personalities. the leader, saplingstar, is known for their
      clever ideas, merciful nature, and helpful soul. bloomclan's motto is "love the world as your own self, then you can
      truly care for all things."
      they help animals of any kind, and the main reason of their existence is to protect the
      plants and animals of earth.

❀ reputation
      bloomclan is known as the "clan open to all." however, this means that clans have attempted to take advantage of
      their kind nature. due to this, bloomclan has an elite fighting force, amazing at many skills after being taught by
      fellow woodland creatures. bloomclan is seen as a regal and proud clan for this, but will always extend an open
      paw to any animals in need.

❀ territory
      bloomclan's camp is located in silphium's oak. with the help of birds and squirrels, dens such as this have been
      made to fit one cat inside. there are many of them, and each quadrant is connected with a natural vine bridge.
      saplingstar makes announcements from a woven vine platform in the center of the branches, and the rest of the
      clan sits in the branches, with the medicine cats, queens, elders, and kits below. their dens are in the roots of
      the tree, similar to this. bloomclan resides close to a wildlife research center, and shares a territory with lifeclan,
      who live in the tunnels beneath silphium's oak. on the ground surrounding the oak is the garden of the ancients.

❀ traditions
      bloomclan has many traditions, most in tune with nature.
      - each tradition may change for each leader.
      - with saplingstar, apprentices will be given a sapling to care for until they can become warriors. if they fail to
      keep the sapling alive until then, they must climb the highest tree and return with a seed. from there, they have
      a chance to restart. you cannot be a warrior if your sapling is dead. during the warrior ceremony, the former
      apprentice is taken down to the garden of the ancients, where they will plant their sapling next to the others.
      - when every warrior is a kit, they are bonded with a small animal. this animal can be a: mouse, rabbit, squirrel,
      butterfly, chipmunk, or bird. that animal stays with the warrior for the rest of their life until it or the cat dies.
      the animals also show rank. the leader always has an owl, the deputy always has a hedgehog, and the medicine
      cats have a fawn.
      - due to the nearby wildlife research center, there are many discarded cardboard boxes. bloomclan collects them
      to make nests for young kits by tipping the opening to the side and filling it with moss and feathers.

❀ food
      because bloomclan is so in touch with nature and ground animals, the only source of meat in their diet is fish and
      oysters. otherwise, they snack on assorted vegetables and assorted fruit.

❀ hehe could i request this cat as my founder?
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| osleya's mod replies. |

Postby clarke, » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:15 pm

NEWLEAF
leafbare has finally ended, and with it, the bad omens. newleaf brings new
prey, new cats, and new life to your clan: however, those by rivers are threatened
by flash flooding or intense storms. cats will be more willing to join your clan,
and litters will be safer, but cats are more likely to drown + herbs are likely
ruined by the harsh storms.

BLOOMCLAN
    ↳ bloomclan has been founded!

↳ your mod will be me! i think
    kat said it would be okay???
    SWANCLAN
    ↳ amar's ear is shredded + their
    flank is badly cut.
    - they will need x2 cobweb and x1 dock.

↳ onyx's spine is injured in an attack.
    - she is paralyzed in her back legs and
    cannot feel her left side.
    - the names orielenose or orielestrike
    are suggested for the cat.

↳ mallowstar's patrol finds nothing.

↳ diamondheart's patrol catch x2
    big fish.

- diamondheart receives a cut. she
    needs x1 cobweb.
    ↳ sedgeling learns battle.

↳ if incorrectly did any of this, i
    will edit it! just pm me.
    MOD NOTES
    ↳ if i missed your clan, simply pm me!

↳ if you don't want a cat to die for plot
    purposes, pm me!

↳ pm me if u need anything basically
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:37 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 16 (3 kits)
Number of Servings: 4
Next Ruins Visit: 06/28
Next Birth: Quailthroat (1)
Mod Notes: N/A

Archive

Sandstep walked peacefully next to Vipersun. It was nice to be beside her brother once more. The walk reminded her of those days when they were kits, when they would rampage through the forests and try to race each other to the tops of hills, pushing each other into the creek, and just spending those lazy days lounging on the warm sand of the shores. The day they were separated was engraved in Sandstep’s brain, that terrible storm that flooded the ravine and swept her brother away. But that didn’t matter now. What mattered was that Vipersun had been found, and they could be a family now. She had missed her brother, her mischief making side-kick, the one cat who would do anything for her and who she would do anything for in return. She sighed happily, pulling herself from her memories and looked at him. Vipersun was gazing up, staring all around at the sights of the BearClan territory. Tall mountains rising in the distance and the trees and bushes surrounding them. The flowers blooming on the sides of the path the patrol was walking, reinforcing the fact that it was now new-leaf. Stormpaw and Dunewing trailed behind, jabbering like sparrows about some dumb argument that they had started the day before. “No!” Stormpaw protested “Tortoises are the small ones!” Dunewing sighed “No, those are turtles.” Stormpaw stuck his nose in the air. “How would you know? You’ve never seen one.” The apprenticed protested stubbornly. Dunewing snuck him a sly look. “And you have?” He shot back, his whiskers twitching in amusement as he saw Stormpaw’s head slowly drop to its original position. “I’ve been around, kid.” Dunewing pointed out “I could tell you about things you’d be begging to see.” Stormpaw smirked. “Oh, yea?” He asked, obviously very curious about the claims the warrior was making. “Well, this one time-” The tom was cut off by a sharp comment from Sandstep. She turned around and stopped the group, glaring at the two toms behind her. “We aren’t here to socialize!” She reminded pointedly “Not to tell stories! That’s what elders are for!” Stormpaw lowered his head. “But we don’t have any elders.” He mumbled, but he quickly shut his mouth when Sandstep’s eyes narrowed to slits. Vipersun looked around, the group standing beneath a tree that held a finch’s nest. There were squirrels running up and down several trees near and in the distance. Vipersun sighed “I’m not sure how you guys get so much prey. You know, with the bear and all.” He stated casually, flicking his ears and letting his eyes wandering. When he looked back at the group, the three cats were all bushed up, their eyes bulging. “T-the what?” Stormpaw choked out, barely above a whisper. He looked like a storm cloud, rumbling and shaking and about to burst. “The bear.” Vipersun repeated, clearly confused “That lives in the mountains.” He gestured to the tallest mountain in sight. It’s snowy peak punctured the clouds and there was a large cave that enveloped the side of its rocky face. Sandstep licked her lips and cleared her throat. “Vipersun. You mean to tell me that there has been a bear living on the island, right above us, and we haven’t known?” Sandstep asked slowly, voice wavering. Vipersun’s ears drooped. “You didn’t know? Almost every rogue in this area knows about him. He’s super intimidating and hates when others steal his stuff, especially his food.” He explained. Dunewing looked from Vipersun to Sandstep. “We need to tell Slatestar.”

~~~~~~

When the group had gotten back, they rushed up to Slatestar’s den, a small hollowed out space in the side of the large rock slab that made up the camp’s back wall. The four cats bounded up the rockslide steps that led to the outcrop where Saltstar addressed the Clan. “Slatestar?” Sandstep called into the den, after the cats were crowded outside (the platform barely fit three cats, let alone three warriors and an almost full-sized apprentice). Slatestar welcomed them in. “How can I help you?” Slatestar asked cautiously, curious but worried. Sandstep stepped in front of the group, pushing Vipersun with her. “Vipersun tells me there is a bear in our territory.” Sandstep reported. “What?!” Slatestar hissed “Is this true?” Vipersun blinked. “Well, technically, you’re in his territory...but yes.” The pale tom confirmed. “And. How dangerous is this thing?” The leader asked his warrior. “Well I mean it’s a bear.” Vipersun scoffed “It’s been known to destroy cats. In fact a cat I knew went exploring in the mountains.” “What happened to him?” Stormpaw asked quietly, stepping closer. Vipersun turned around to face the grey apprentice. “Oh, he came back.” Vipersun assured him, then he turned back to face Slatestar “With his leg chewed off. Scars running down his pelt, and his left ear ripped clean away from his head. He told the story of the bear. How it’d cornered and mauled him until he could escape.” Slatestar clenched his jaw, the grey tom obviously processing and pondering what to do with this information. “What do we do?” Dunewing asked gently. Vipersun blinked at his Clanmates. “Well, the bear probably knows you’re here. It’s only a matter of time before-” Sandstep cut her brother off. “You’re not helping.” She hissed softly. “It’s the truth!” Vipersun spat back “We’re defenseless here! We may have a few warriors, but against a bear we’d all be rendered useless!” Slatestar cleared his throat. The strong leader rose to his paws, sighing heavily and walking up to Vipersun. “What do you suggest we do to prevent it coming for us, then?” He asked firmly, eyes glassy and muscles tensed. Vipersun blinked and lowered his gaze. “You could always talk to it.” He suggested, murmuring. “Talking? To a bear?” Dunewing exclaimed “That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard! Bears can’t talk!” Vipersun shook his head. “Rogan said the bear spoke to him, taunted him, willed him to get up and fight.” He insisted “It may be a bit broken, but the bear knows catspeak.” Dunewing rolled his eyes. “Okay, sure.” He meowed sarcastically “So what if it did? What would you do? Ask it nicely not to come and devour us all? He’d kill us before we even got one word out! You’re insane, Vipersun! Slatestar, you can’t seriously be considering this!” The four cats turned to their leader, one hopeful, one in disbelief, one in desperation, and one in horror. “Slatestar?” Sandstep meowed gently, walking up to her leader “What do you want to do?” Slatestar looked past his deputy. “Vipersun.” He growled “Where does this thing live?”

[Sandstep, Vipersun, Stormpaw, and Dunewing patrol]
[Weaselfur, Grassheart, Batfur and Cindertailhunt]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw climbing]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish and x1 minnow]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 36 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 32 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 42 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Dunewing | 36 m | M | X
          Cindertail | 24 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 18 m | M | X
          Batfur | 18 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 52 m | M | X
          Rabbitspark | 24 m | F | X
          Grassheart | 20 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 32 m | M | X

Apprentices:
          Stormpaw | 11 m | M | X

Queens:
          Cedarsplash | 33 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 28 m | F | X

Kits:
          Adderkit | 5 m | F | X (left)
          Fogkit | 5 m | F | X (center)
          Squirrelkit | 5 m | F | X (right)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x1
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection | x2
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mose | x2 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x2| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Sandstep | Stormpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Climbing

Stone Pool:
    (On hold until more cats join)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Dunewing | 3
    Cindertail | 3
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Vipersun
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderkit, Fogkit, Squirrelkit
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x o12

Postby eagle, » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:22 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( archive ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats thirty-eight | nineteen ♂ | nineteen ♀ |servings needed seven
            next patrol june 22nd at 1:23pm | next moonpool june 29th
            injuries n/a kittings sweetecho now, mothtail 1 moon

as dawn began to break over the grieving clan, cyanslash managed to unwind himself from falconflight and he padded across the clearing to where redstar sat with his head held high, as if he could still see the stars above. for a moment, cyanslash waited for his leader to say anything, though he finally cleared his throat and spoke, and redstar finally turned his broad head to face him. "tumblejaw," cyanslash murmured, glancing back to the heart of the camp's lower level, where majority of the clan was gathered. falconflight was exactly where cyanslash left him, his head bowed, and tumblejaw remained hunched over ivystripe's cool body. "shall i organize patrols, boss?" he offered, though the words burned in his throat. already he didn't think that it would be possible for the clan to move on without ivystripe. or, rather, that they would be able to move forward in the same way. from the beginning, quickclan had remained relatively peaceful, and had never suffered a tragedy such as this. had the circumstances been different, ivystripe would have acted as a backbone to keep the clan going, but now she was dead.
    redstar blinked, as if he hadn't realized that the night had given way to dawn, and he nodded once. "yes, thank you," he answered, only to turn his eyes back to the sky. cyanslash hesitated for a moment, though when he dipped his head to the gathered clan, redstar spoke softly once again, though he didn't look directly at his friend, "what happened to the kits?"
    cyanslash cleared his throat carefully, his tail tip flicking anxiously. "sweetecho and piperskip saved them. they said that they all seem healthy. the queens took them into the nursery." redstar hummed, and cyanslash waited for any other comment, but finally back away when redstar fell silent.
    after sending several of the warriors out to hunt and patrol the borders, cyanslash paused at his own mate. falconflight hadn't moved from when he left to talk to redstar, and cyanslash lingered to press his nose into his mate's golden fur. "you know what she would say if she saw you standing here like a rock," he murmured gently when he felt falconflight lean into the touch.
    "yeah," falconflight whispered after a prolonged moment of silence. "she would ask if i had stones instead of paws, and then would say that she wanted to eat another muscly rabbit we caught for her." a quiet huff escaped his chest, and cyanslash knew that it was meant to be laughter. silence fell between them, and cyanslash couldn't help but look to where ivystripe's body remained stretched out. she would be taken to be buried shortly, before sunrise, though he wondered if tumblejaw would allow any of the other warriors to touch her body. he knew that the deputy and medicine cat had been close friends, and he saw them together often enough, but he couldn't shake the feeling that tumblejaw looked as if he had died within his own right. his eyes appeared hollow, not filled with vivacity as they often were. if he didn't know better, he would have said that tumblejaw looked defeated, beyond that of losing a mere friend.
    without lingering on it any further, cyanslash stood and nosed falconflight to his paws. "c'mon, let's go check on the queens and twitekit. leave him to grieve for a little longer," he urged, and together he and falconflight began the short climb to the nursery.

inside the nursery, sweetecho looked fondly at the trio of kits that were tucked against piperskip's belly. the dark queen sent her kits to play in the back of the nursery with the rest of the older kits, and the queens fell into a hushed silence among themselves. sunnywhisker sat back with mothtail in the darker shadows of the nursery. mothtail took to grooming sunnywhisker's pelt, as the latter had been nearly unresponsive when she discovered what happened to ivystripe. mothtail, who knew the deceased medicine cat the least, gave up her attempts to speak quietly to the other queen, to try and coax her to eating a small mouse, and stuck to her own silence.
    surprisingly, it was aspenwish who spoke. the black and white queen was normally quiet - kind, but calm and soft-spoken. "they're beautiful kits," she murmured softly, and the rest of them nodded their agreement. "i think they deserve proper names."
    lately, the nursery felt cramped. the kits were growing too big and there were more than enough queens to take up space, with more kits on the way. however, in the moment, sweetecho felt that there was a large empty space, enough to swallow them all, with the knowledge that there was a queen missing, and the three kits were mother-less. more often than not, cyanslash and falconflight took the kits out to play games, to give the rest of them some rest, and twitekit was expected to be given a mentor any day now. but ivystripe would never be there to play games with her own kits, or to watch them be given their first names, let alone apprentice names.
    sweetecho shifted slightly and nodded to the single molly of the litter. "what do you think of marshkit?" she asked. as if in response, the small kit nestled closer to piperskip's soft fur, and the dark queen ducked her head to nose at the kit.
    "i think she likes the name," piperskip concluded with a gentle smile that sweetecho had only seen when the queen looked at her own kits.
    before any of the queens could comment further, cyanslash appeared at the entrance to the cave, with falconflight following him inside. sunnywhisker murmured her greeting and tipped her head further back into the tunnel. "twitekit is in the back with the other kits," she said, and falconflight smiled gently at her, though it was clear that the tom wasn't in a good mood, based on the way his paws dragged against the cool bare stone.
    whereas falconflight went to find the kits, cyanslash paused to touch his nose against sunnywhisker's, aspenwish's, and sweetecho's in turn, offering gentle smiles to the other queens as well. "is there anything you need? we'll be taking a hunting patrol out in a little bit, and i can ask gorsepaw if he can go through the herbs if you need some," he offered, looking to piperskip as he spoke. the dark molly shook her head and wrapped her tail tighter around the newborn kits at her belly.
    "we'll just need food, but brightpaw has done well at seeing to that," piperskip said, managing a tight smile.
    sweetecho looked between piperskip and cyanslash, and she cleared her throat gently. "if you and falconflight could take the kits into the camp later to play, i'm sure we'd all appreciate it. they're getting too big, not just twitekit," she said, and could see piperskip smiling out of the corner of her eye. oriolekit and dustkit were already twitekit's size, and she seemed proud to think of how they would turn out as warriors, though they had moons before they would leave the nursery.
    without hesitation, cyanslash dipped his head to sweetecho, who blinked gratefully at him. as it was, sweetecho found herself more tired than normal, as her belly seemed to grow each passing day. she supposed that it was likely one of the reasons redstar was adamant about getting a new medicine cat, despite the fresh wound of ivystripe. it would take seasons, she suspected, for many of them to move on from ivystripe's sudden death, but redstar was concerned for the future, as he always had been. it made sense that she would be on the top of his list of concerns. his medicine cat just died giving birth, and sweetecho and mothtail had kits coming on the way.
    after cyanslash promised that he would occupy the kits after his patrol, aspenwish picked her head up and looked to cyanslash, her whiskers twitching. "any gossip going around the clan lately, cyanslash?" she asked, and it was clear that the tom caught on to the queen's attempt to lighten the mood of the nursery.
    sweetecho blinked gently at the young warrior and beckoned him over to sit with her when she caught a glint of his usual mischief in his eyes.
    "a few of the warriors are taking bets on who will be the next molly to join the nursery," he said, stretching out beside sweetecho. at the same moment, falconflight and twitekit came back to join the group.
    when piperskip, aspenwish, and sunnywhisker looked expectantly at the golden warrior, falconflight chucked softly, clearly in a slightly better mood than normal. "fear not, flintkit found a feathe tangled in sproutkit's fur. after they got it out, they started a war over the feather," he explained, and the queens purred gently and relaxed once more. falconflight wasted no time in curling alongside cyanslash, and twitekit wedged herself between their shoulders.
    "keep going, cyanslash," mothtail urged, and cyanslash nodded quickly.
    "of course, of course," he allowed, pausing only to lick twitekit between the ears, who proceeded to whine until falconflight shushed her. "my current theory is that poppyhaze and sparrowcall are finally planning on having kits," cyanslash continued when he was sure that he held all of the queens' attention.
    "poppyhaze?" piperskip sniffed haughtily, flicking her tailtip. "just the other day i heard her saying to sparrowcall that the kits were too destructive for her taste. as if dustkit and oriolekit had offended her by venturing out of the nursery." piperskip huffed, returning her attention to grooming ivystripe's kits, though her ears remained perked and alert.
    "maybe she thinks that her kits will be perfect. they'll never stick their noses into trouble like some kits," falconflight interjected, his gaze straying to twitekit. in retaliation, twitekit hissed playfully until falconflight cuffed her ear. "go make sure the other kits are safe," he said, nudging her with his nose. with a final playful hiss, twitekit rose and scampered back the way she came.
    "who else?" sweetecho asked, and cyanslash grinned at her, as if they shared a secret.
    as cyanslash opened his mouth, falconflight rolled his eyes and lowered his chin to rest on his outstretched paws. "rule number one with cyanslash, don't ask him to gossip or he'll talk your ear off," falconflight yawned, though his tone remained fond.
    cyanslash didn't acknowledge the interruption, though he paused for dramatic effect. "well, a few of us have noticed that snakespots and nightfall have been hanging around here," he said, his eyes darting over the gathered queens.
    while aspenwish had enough dignity to at least look sheepish and duck her head, piperskip rolled her eyes. "don't you have a hunting patrol, cyanslash? tumblejaw will be here soon to tell you to stop gossiping with us," she cut in defensively.
    cyanslash and falconflight rose to their paws together when sweetecho sent piperskip a sharp look that had the other queen returning to grooming the three kits, and the pair of toms dipped their heads. "of course," falconflight said after a long moment. after saying goodbye and saying that they'd be back later to play with the kits, they padded out of the nursery.
    after a long moment of silence, mothtail dared to look at sweetecho. "what was that about?" she asked.
    instead, it was piperskip who answered in a soft voice, "tumblejaw was ivystripe's mate." this time she wasn't silenced by sweetecho's glance. "and we're the only ones who know, other than ivystripe and tumblejaw. and ivystripe's dead." at her stomach, one of the tom kits mewled, and she coaxed him back to sleep with a gentle lap of her tongue.

several days had passed before redstar took the time to go to the moonpool. night had fallen by the time he padded into the mystical cavern, though he took his time to pick his way to the water's edge. the hole in the cavern's roof provided a clear sight of the stars overhead, and he looked to them when he sat down beside the moonpool. his low voice echoed through the cavern, "ivystripe, the clan misses you. i miss you..." he trailed off and looked to the water. "please help me."
    with that, redstar settled down and touched his nose to the water until his dreams took him. the sensations were familiar, and when he blinked his eyes open again, sure enough, he was greeted by a familiar tabby shape. "redstar," ivystripe greeted warmly and stepped forward to touch their noses together. "don't look so surprised to see me. you asked, so here i am." her purr was soft and held the familiar edge of humor he found himself missing in the camp.
    "i just - i was worried that you wouldn't be here." in starclan, ivystripe's pelt was unmarred and looked soft. needing the comfort of his friend, redstar leaned down to rest his nose on her shoulder. in death, she was still warm, and he could feel her chest vibrate when she laughed.
    "oh, redstar," she coaxed, licking his shoulder in turn. "no, starclan decided to forgive my mistake. they say i suffered enough, and that i can be allowed to watch over my kits."
    before redstar could process the words, a question came unchecked from his mouth, "who's the father?" he asked, only to clamp his mouth shut when ivystripe stepped back from him, all of the humor suddenly gone from her eyes. he could tell she was going to reject answering, so he dared to push through the sudden crackle of tension between them. "wouldn't you want them to know their father?"
    the former medicine cat's eyes flashed. "of course i want that, redstar, but i died keeping this a secret. isn't that enough? he can tell the clan himself."
    the rawness in her voice made redstar pause before he ultimately dipped his head in respect. "of course, ivystripe. we just all miss you. i miss you."
    "i miss you too. i miss everyone..."
    she trailed off for a moment, and a sad smile rested over her features. "i miss the way tumblejaw would always come by my den, at least once a day. i miss the way cyanslash, splashfall, nightfall, and falconflight would come running back from hunting as if they hadn't just run across the moor."
    redstar laughed softly and nodded. "did you know that gorsepaw wanted to be your apprentice?"
    ivystripe smiled fondly and nodded once. "i had a feeling. i heard blizzardrush telling snakespots and duskflower that gorsepaw had no interest in fighting, and i considered going to him about it." ivystripe paused then, and she took the time to sit down and wrap her tail neatly around herself. "in any case, he'll need a mentor, and quickclan needs a medicine cat." the words came out softly, and redstar caught the underlying sadness in her voice. it was clear that she was sorry to have left the clan, though it was beyond her control. "luckily for you, redstar, i've picked out just the cat, and she'll be meeting you very soon."
    redstar's ears pricked with curiosity. "who are they?" he asked.
    "she's from beyond the barn, comes from twolegs, but she knows about herbs and will be a good mentor for gorsepaw," ivystripe said of her replacement. "she seems a little stuffy, but i'm sure she'll warm up soon enough. have her talk to sweetecho, it's impossible to not like your mate," ivystripe added, and redstar couldn't help but smile.
    "she misses you, you know. i know you didn't know each other well, but she wishes she could have done more..." redstar looked down to his paws. to his surprise, ivystripe smiled back at him with a brief nod.
    "i know, but she did everything she could. her and piperskip - i'm grateful. but i paid the price for what i did." ivystripe stood suddenly, and redstar noticed that the sky was beginning to lighten up. without waiting for him, ivystripe pressed her nose against redstar's again, and she spoke quickly, "fear not, redstar. your new medicine cat will be there when you wake up, and we'll be watching over you. look after my kits, please."
    redstar opened his mouth to answer, but spluttered when he found his nose dipping under the surface of the moonpool. across the water, a black and white molly looked at him from where she was stretched out and grooming her fur.
    "i take it you're redstar?" she asked, and redstar nodded while taking in her form. it was clear that she wasn't a wild cat. her fur appeared soft, unmarred, and her paws looked delicate and unlike most of the warriors', who spent their time running the moor and hunting. still, her eyes held a distant light that reminded him of ivystripe, and he felt inclined to trust his clan with her.
    "i am, who are you?" he asked.
    as he stood and shook out his fur, she followed suit and turned towards the entrance of the cavern. "my twolegs called me play-doh. however, starclan said that you would give me a new name when i met you."
    as they walked back towards the camp, redstar decided that her name would be gullfeather.

days later, it was nearing the dead of night when sunnywhisker managed to coax her kits to sleep. around the rest of the nursery, snores came from kits and queens alike. twitekit took her own nest nearby a moon earlier, and sproutit didn't lie far away, and the pair snored in tandem. soft puffs of air came from where aspenwish was sleeping with her own sons snuggled close to her belly, and piperskip's kits spilled out of the nest to leave room for ivystripe's trio of kits. though the queens now knew the father, sunnywhisker couldn't help but see tumblejaw in both of the toms, particularly the elder, who had the same white patch of fur on his chest. of course, sunnywhisker wondered how sweetecho and piperskip came to know the truth before the rest of them, and she felt her tail twitch in annoyance that the deputy hadn't come to see them. though rumor had it that, since ivystripe's death, tumblejaw hadn't been seen out of his nest often, and redstar passed his deputies to cyanslash for the time being, who handled organizing the patrols.
    after sweetecho named the molly marshkit, cyanslash and falconflight suggested the name darterkit for the younger tom, though the older one renamed without a name that stuck. if sunnywhisker had a say in it, she would suggest that the father himself come to visit them and name his eldest kit. though they all seemed to hold their breath on the matter.
    which was why she was surprised when the sound of pawsteps outside the nursery brought the deputy's familiar scent on the air, and she glanced up in time to see his green eyes flash in the moonlight and his broad shoulders cast a shadow.
    sweetechl, who fell asleep closest to the entrance, shifted and lifted her head, woken by the intrusion. "tumblejaw?" she questioned with a voice thick from sleep, and the tom nodded once.
    sweetecho's voice woke the other queens, who had a various array of expressions. sweetecho appeared piteous, mothtail sympathetic, and piperskip looked as if she had been personally scandalized. "what do you want?" she asked when he made no move further into the nursery.
    "i came to see them... may i ?" cyanslash and nightfall had both said that tumblejaw hadn't spoken, eaten, or moved much since ivystripe had been buried, and sunnywhisker felt that the rumors were confirmed. where the deputy once was an imposing figure with glossy fur, a sturdy figure, and a strong voice, tumblejaw's fur appeared matted and ungroomed, and his voice scratched against his throat from not being used.
    despite this, piperskip bristled slightly when he stepped to her and leaned down to sniff his kits. in their moons of living in the nursery together, sunnywhisker only saw piperskip care about her own kits. now, however, it seemed that her protection extended to the kits who she was granted care over. "why haven't you come before?" she asked, and tumblejaw recoiled as if she struck him.
    "i couldn't - i didn't want -"
    "didn't want anyone to know that they're yours?"
    piperskip interrupted, and tumblejaw ducked his head at the accusation. she huffed but shifted her tail to give him access to the three sleeping kits. "figures."
    tumblejaw sat back on his hunches and stared at the three in awe. in her sleep, marshkit batted her paw and hit darterkit, who kicked his brother in turn. "what are their names?" tumblejaw asked, and piperskip's eyes seemed to softly slightly.
    "the molly is marshkit, the little tom is darterkit, and we haven't decided on a name for the other tom," she said, and tumblejaw nodded slowly.
    "maybe you should give him a name," sunnywhisker broke in, and sproutkit shifted nearby. "you are their father, after all."
    tumblejaw appeared surprised and looked at the other queens, who offered no other words. he shifted, suddenly uncomfortable, and nodded once. "hollowkit," he said, meeting piperskip's piercing gaze. "his name is hollowkit, because my heart feels empty without ivystripe."
    as he must have expected, piperskip hissed lowly at him and thrust her head in the direction of the entrance. "you need to leave before you wake them." her words were cold, and tumblejaw didn't fight her, only dipped her head to them and padded out.
    several minutes passed in silence, wherein sweetecho and piperskip whispered rapidly between each other until sunnywhisker couldn't follow. when she was sure that they all fell back into sleep, she rose carefully to her paws, her limbs moving faster than her brain. she stopped several steps outside of the nursery, when she noticed tumblejaw sitting in the middle of the lower camp, his eyes searching the night sky.
    the next thing sunnywhisker knew, she was sitting down next to the deputy, who shot her a sideways glance. "did piperskip send you?" he asked, and sunnywhisker shook her head quickly, earning a sigh. "they're cute and all, but they look so much like her. i want to tell the clan, because nothing that redstar can do is worse than what has already happened, but... i'm scared, sunnywhisker."
    for a moment, sunnywhisker knew that he was looking for her to give him advice, to pass on some wisdom that she might have. but she didn't think she had any to spare. "i don't think she would want you to hurt like this," she said, fully aware that it sounded flat and weak.
    still, tumblejaw managed a smile, and sunnywhisker felt her heart melt for him. this poor tom who had only tried to find love that ended in tragedy. without realizing it, sunnywhisker leaned in closer to him until her head fell to his shoulder. for a moment, she felt his muscles tense under her contact, though he relaxed only a heartbeat later. "thank you, sunnywhisker," he murmured, and they remained like that for what felt like an eternity to sunnywhisker.

gorsepaw blinked when he emerged from the medicine cats' den, his eyes having to adjust quickly to the sunlight. outside, the chatter of his clanmates filled the air, and he feared that he was the last cat to wake up and join the activity of the day. the previous night, gullfeather told him to rest after a long day of helping her sort herbs. from what he could see of the new medicine cat, she was far more quiet than ivystripe had been - with an ache, he recalled his first moons with the clan in ivystripe's den - but she was confident and assertive. frankly, gorsepaw found himself admiring gullfeather already.
    curious, gorsepaw lifted his nose to sniff the air. before he had the chance to descend into camp, however, twitekit's voice from above caught his attention.
    "gorsepaw!" twitekit called out. the small molly's fur was fluffed out in excitement, and she bounded towards him from the path down the camp. when she met him halfway, twitekit reached up to touch her nose to him, and gorsepaw purred softly.
    "good morning. shouldn't you be in the nursery with the other kits?" gorsepaw asked, though he looked up when falconflight padded into view from the path, and he dipped his head politely.
    "no way," twitekit answered with a happy bounce, shifting her weight between her forepaws. "cyanslash and falconflight told sweetecho that i could play with them until redstar gives me a mentor." gorsepaw purred, having forgotten that twitekit was old enough to start her training. with a glow of pride settling in his chest, he bent his head to lick between her ears.
    "congratulations! that's amazing, twitekit."
    by that point, falconflight reached them and cuffed his adopted daughter's ear with a paw. "what did i tell you about annoying gullfeather and gorsepaw?" he asked, and twitekit turned to bat at falconflight's chest. the golden warrior winked mischievously at gorsepaw, who smiled in turn. "redstar gave cyanslash the duty of setting up patrols since tumblejaw hasn't been up to it." as the rumors were spreading across camp, the quickclan deputy was growing unfit for his duties and would likely be demoted. in his place, it was unclear who might be named, though redstar seemed to favor giving cyanslash or sootstone governance of patrols and upkeep of the camp. "which means that i'm stuck chasing twitekit alone."
    gorsepaw looked between falconflight and twitekit, and couldn't help his own smile. "her mentor will be chasing her down across the moor for sure," he teased, flicking twitekit's ear gently only to earn a playful hiss. "can you see if gullfeather is down in the camp?" he asked when falconflight stood.
    before falconflight could reply, twitekit shot up and headed for the path with a wave of her tail. "i'm on it!"
    for a moment, falconflight watched her go before shrugging and sitting down once more, and gorsepaw took the cue to do the same. when twitekit was out of earshot, he looked to her father. "do you know who her mentor will be?"
    falconflight paused a moment before shaking his head. "redstar told cyanslash that he wasn't sure yet. i think that redstar could have paired her with cyanslash based on their personalities, if we hadn't taken her as our own." falconflight shrugged and ran a paw over his ear. "she might also get along with splashfall, but i'd bet on snakespots, since he has seniority."
    "do you think you'll get an apprentice soon?"
    gorsepaw asked, his gaze straying down the path to seek twitekit or gullfeather's pelts among the gathered cats.
    "with all of the kits in the nursery, i think it's probable." falconflight seemed to hesitate, as if unsure how much he could or should share with gorsepaw, but shrugged and continued after a beat's silence. "i think cyanslash has his eye on one of sunnywhisker's kits. maybe cherrykit or mintkit. and other warriors are falling over themselves for piperskip's kits. they think that dustkit and oriolekit will be good fighters and grasskit could be a good hunter." he shrugged again, this time from nonchalance. "and aspenwish's kits seem quiet, but have potential, of course. if not, there are more kits on the way."
    "do you think blizzardrush will take another apprentice soon?"
    gorsepaw asked suddenly. since he decided that he wanted to discontinue his warrior training, gorsepaw tried to avoid his former-mentor, fearing that blizzardrush would be disappointed or resent him.
    however, falconflight's eyes softened just as twitekit came barreling back towards them, gullfeather several steps behind. "oh, gorsepaw, blizzardrush just wanted the best for you." when twitekit nudged his flank, her adoptive father stood and rested his tail over her shoulders. "if redstar offers him an apprentice, i'm sure he'll accept. but blizzardrush just wanted you to be happy."
    with that, falconflight bid gorsepaw and gullfeather goodbye, and went to nudge his daughter back down the pah towards camp. gullfeather paused when she looked at gorsepaw, her yellow eyes unblinking. "everything alright, gorsepaw?" she asked after a long moment, and gorsepaw found himself smiling.
    "yes, gullfeather. what can i do?" he asked in turn, and his mentor returned her own gentle smile. "come on, i'd like check on sweetecho and mothtail."

later that night, redstar waited until his clan was gathered together to eat their evening meal until he stood in the midst of them all. earlier, he had dared to get splashfall alone, and his close friend agreed to take twitekit as an apprentice. when redstar moved to the center of the clearing, his eyes trailed upward, to seek the nursery where his mate was resting by gullfeather's orders, and then to the darkening sky, where the first stars were beginning to shine. up there, he knew, ivystripe was sitting among their ancestors, and the thought made his chest warm.
    redstar pulled himself up to his full height and looked from to sky to his clan, and his gaze landed on where twitekit was eating with cyanslash and falconflight. the mates had taken care of twitekit as if she truly was their own from the moment ivystripe brought her to camp. twitekit, who would have the honor of the first apprentice ceremony of the young quickclan, falconflight, who was a gifted hunter, and cyanslash, who served the clan as deputy while tumblejaw remained stuck in his grief. where the entire clan still felt a monumental loss, redstar couldn't think of a kit who deserved the attention of praise that twitekit would, and her fathers on her behalf. so, with a flick of his tail, redstar beckoned the young molly to follow him to the pointed rock at the edge of camp. when the clan turned to look at them and twitekit had settled at the base of stone, redstar began, "tonight we mark a new era for our clan. we will remember ivystripe always, but we can not let ourselves be held back by tragedy. ivystripe would want us to continue in her memory." he saw the grief ripple through the clan, and redstar dipped his head respectfully. "tonight, with ivystripe watching from above, we are to celebrate twitekit becoming an apprentice."
    this time, the ripple that passed through the crowd was a joyous one, and redstar spotted cyanslash's sleek head peering up to catch his daughter's eye and mouth her words of encouragement. "twitekit, while you train to learn the ways of our clan to become a warrior of quickclan, you shall be known as twitepaw." redstar jumped down from his perch to stand beside the quivering apprentice. the young molly had always been popular with the clan, first because of her adoptive fathers, and then for her own spirit and tenacity. "splashfall," redstar announced, catching his old friend's eye. the lithe tabby tom seemed to hesitate, unsure, but redstar flicked his tail. "you were mentored by fleetingstar in the old quickclan, and you know this moor longer than many of us," he said, able to see the way splashfall's whiskers trembled when he finally came to a stop before his apprentice. "i trust that you will pass all of your knowledge onto twitepaw."
    "of course,"
    splashfall breathed out shakily, just loud enough for twitepaw and redstar to hear.
    (wipwipwip)

• new cats: gullfeather (moonpool)
• twitekit is old enough to become an apprentice, twitepaw
• sweetecho is kitting (mate)
• redstar goes to the moonpool and asks for a random cat
• redstar, sootstone, tumblejaw, oakseed, and tallpeak go on patrol to track down the loner's scent
• cyanslash, splashfall, brackenrose, nightfall, snakespots, and falconflight hunt
• sparrowcall, poppyhaze, blizzardrush, rookwatcher, berrypad, and patchwing hunt
• brightpaw trains
• gullfeather and gorsepaw hunt for herbs, gorsepaw learns how to identify herbs
• quickclan eats two hares and a mouse
• notes to mod:

↳ these cats are from readoptions and can be found at any time: kindleflare (f, 26m proof), minnowpaw (m, 13m, proof), mulepaw (m, 13m, proof), hawkrise (f, 20m, proof)

leader
        redstar | 39 moons | ♂ |
        ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
        tumblejaw | 35 moons | ♂ |

medicine cat
        gullfeather | 25 moons | ♀ |

medicine cat apprentice
        gorsepaw | 14 moons | ♂ |

warriors
        rookwatcher | 74 moons | ♂ |
        sparrowcall | 63 moons | ♂ | (left)
        poppyhaze | 59 moons | ♀ | (right)
        sootstone | 56 moons | ♂ |
        duskflower | 49 moons | ♀ |
        snakespots | 45 moons | ♂ |
        tallpeak | 40 moons | ♀ |
        blizzardrush | 35 moons | ♂ |
        brackenrose | 34 moons | ♀ |
        falconflight | 33 moons | ♂ |
        splashfall | 32 moons | ♂ |
        nightfall | 30 moons | ♂ |
        cyanslash | 28 moons | ♂ |
        oakseed | 21 moons | ♂ |
        patchwing | 16 moons | ♀ |
        berrypad | 14 moons | ♀ |
        name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

apprentices
        brightpaw | 13 moons | ♀ |

queens
        mothtail | 47 moons | ♀ |
        sunnywhisker | 42 moons | ♀ |
        piperskip | 37 moons | ♀ |
        sweetecho | 37 moons | ♀ |
        aspenwish | 31 moons | ♀ |

kits
        twitekit | 6 moons | ♀ |
        sproutkit | 5 moons | ♂ |
        mintkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
        cherrykit | 5 moons | ♀ |
        flintkit | 3 moons | ♂ |
        peckerkit | 3 moons | ♀ |
        grasskit | 3 moons | ♀ |
        oriolekit | 3 moons | ♂ |
        dustkit | 3 moons | ♂ |
        hollowkit | 0 moons | ♂ |
        marshkit | 0 moons | ♀ |
        darterkit | 0 moons | ♂ |

elders
          ally clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | clan | user
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          west | quartzclan | miles morales

medicine store
          bright-eye | x1 cures coughs when used with loveage
          catchweed | x1 stops poultices from being rubbed off
          catmint | x2 treatment of whitecough and/or greencough
          chervil | x1 treatment of wounds, kittings, and infections
          cobwebs | x1 bind broken bones and stop bleeding
          coltsfoot | x1 eases cracked and/or sore pads, eases breathing,
          and treats kittencough
          dock leaves | x1 soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
          feverfew | x1 treatment of fevers, chills, and headaches
          goldenrod | x1 used to treat wounds
          juniper berries | x1 soothes bellyaches, strengthens, calms,
          and eases troubled breathing
          marigold | x1 used for infections, bleeding, and inflammation
          poppy seeds | x2 soothes shock, distress, and eases pain
          ragwort | x1 used to soothe aching joints and give strength
          yarrow | x1 extracts poison from wounds, induces vomiting
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
          rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
          hare | x3 | 3 servings
          small fish | x2 | 2 servings
          big fish | x3 | 3 servings
          bird | x4 | 3 servings
          mouse | x5 | 1 servings
          total | 43 servings

mentors
          duskflower | brightpaw | 3
          hunt, climb, fight, move
          gullfeather | gorsepaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          mentor | apprentice | 0
          move, move, move, move

deceased
          ivystripe | 34 moons | died during kitting
          cat | cause of death

families
          duskflower + ♂ = patchwing
          sunnywhisker + ♂ = sproutkit, mintkit, cherrykit
          cyanslash + falconflight = twitekit (adopted)
          aspenwish + ♂ = flintkit, peckerkit
          piperskip + ♂ = grasskit, oriolekit, dustkit
          ivystripe + tumblejaw = hollowkit, marshkit, darterkit
          sweetecho + redstar = expecting
          poppyhaze + sparrowcall
          mothtail + ♂ = expecting
          ♀ + ♂ =
Last edited by eagle, on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:53 am

LilyClan
Number of Cats: 1

Returning home alongside her new deputy, Duskstar silently thanked StarClan for their choice. Minnowfur had proven herself to be a brave and enduring individual. As they entered the territory, however, Duskstar stopped her. "Minnowfur, perhaps it would be best if we patrol the new territory before we return to the camp. I've scarcely had time to mark, create, and check over the boundaries, and it would be safest if we went together."
Minnowfur scented the air slightly and nodded in agreement. "I suggest we head in this direction," She nodded her head towards the territory not alongside the river. "There's more risk of intruders, and a higher chance for land prey, if we go over the forested area before our land against the water." With the agreement of her leader, the pair began their investigation of the territory.

{Duskstar and Minnowfur go on a patrol.}

Leader:
          Duskstar | 31 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Minnowfur | 30 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices: