Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Ritsu » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 am

Sylveongames wrote:Run away

You escape safetly, but as you leave you notice a hurt pokemon crouched in the bushes.
    It's a wild Turtwig Image
    Will you help it?
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby FrozenLobster » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 am

FrozenLobster wrote:
Erica's Team
Jaws-Male-LV 5-Ability:Torrent

Another smile appears on her as she walks over to pick up the ball. Although she is someone impaitent, injuring beings is her first priority. "I will let you rest." Erica said with a soft tone. Erica looks around before spots a large red building overhead. She puts Eevee safely into her pack, and run towards the building for a stop.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:36 am

Cipher wrote:
Byggden wrote:My team:
ImageIvysaur - Protective nature - Overgrow - Tackle, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf
ImageKirlia - Curious nature - Telepathy - Confusion, Double team, Disarming voice, Teleport - Holding megastone
ImageUmbreon(Shiny) - Serious nature - Anticipation - Swift, Bite, Quick attack, Take down
ImageSableye - Careful nature - Keen eye - Astonish, Night shade, Shadowsneak, Feint attack - Holding megastone
ImageSwampert(shiny) - Jolly nature - Damp - Mud-slap, Water Gun, Tackle, Foresight - Holding megastone
ImageSlowpoke - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Tackle

Items: 1x Full potion, 1 Nugget

[Box Pokémon]

Badges: BoulderBadge

The Buizel looks over at Ivysaur, still unsure whether or not to fully trust you.
    Once it sees Ivysaur's encouraging glace it nods at you, wanting to come along.

”Here we go!” Jess said and gently booped the Buizels forehead with the pokeball. ”Welcome onboard!” She said as the pokeball clicked, indicating the capture of a new pokemon. And then it was gone.
”Let’s head back to the pokemoncenter!” She said to the two pokemon beside her and started to walk.

Soon she reached the iconic building and entered.
”Nurse Joy! I’m back!”
Currently searching for main-lists for C$, rares+ and items!

Also offering PFQ for old rares, lists and C$.
Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:15 am

yanderetoast wrote:
Name: Coins ||Male||Ability: Intimidate||Bashful||Fire type
Name: Saturday ||Male||Ability: Sand veil||Lonely||Dragon-ground type||Holding: Image
Name: Nippy ||Male||Ability: Dry Skin||Rash||Electric-normal type||
Name: Zap||N/A||Ability: Volt Absorb||Lax||Electric type
Name: Space dog ||N/A||Ability: Levitate||Timid||Ghost-dragon type||Holding: Image
Name: Wish ||N/A||Ability: Serene Grace||Jolly||Steel-psychic type
My box Image

Isabella gave the Inkay a Poképuffs and walked off to find a sunny spot to relax.
Before she did that,she switched her team out for her new Pokémon

((For a second I thought you had a shiny Gardevoir in your PC and became jelly for a sec))

“No! Bad Rockruff!” You hear a voice call. It was a person running after his rockruff, but his rockruff jumps right into your arms. It wimpers, scared.

It doesn’t take long for Wish to notice that the person was a team rocket grunt! What will you do?
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 am

ImageFlare jumped when the other Pokémon appeared, his flames blazing up protectively as he fell off my shoulder.
"Flare! Are you okay??"
He shook himself up, then looked at me, a determined glint in his eyes.
"Oh... if you're sure buddy." I paused for a moment to make sure the nidoran was ready- wait, is he a shiny?! After looking at bothe for an instant more, I knew they were ready.
"Alright buddy, let's do this! Flare, use Blaze!"
((Sorry if I shouldn't repost thIs, I was just worried it would get lost as it was 6 pages back...))
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yanderetoast » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 am

Name: Saturday ||Male||Ability: Sand veil||Lonely||Dragon-ground type||Holding: Image
Name: Space dog ||N/A||Ability: Levitate||Timid||Ghost-dragon type||Holding: Image
My box Image

(Nah, Pokeball sprites weren't working so I just used my favorite shiny Pokemon :p)

Isabella quickly sets down the Rockruff and Coins stands over it protectively. She narrows her eyes at the grunt. "I won't let you hurt innocent Pokémon!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hoi, the names yanderetoast,
but you can just call me Toast.
As you can see, I LOVE space.
Just message me if you need anything!
©

Toyhou.se - DA - FR - Free rares
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Check out
my DA for
examples
of my art.
I will do
commissions
if you just
ask.

xxxxxxxx

yanderetoast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Ritsu » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

Byggden wrote:
Byggden wrote:My team:
ImageIvysaur - Protective nature - Overgrow - Tackle, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf
ImageKirlia - Curious nature - Telepathy - Confusion, Double team, Disarming voice, Teleport - Holding megastone
ImageUmbreon(Shiny) - Serious nature - Anticipation - Swift, Bite, Quick attack, Take down
ImageSableye - Careful nature - Keen eye - Astonish, Night shade, Shadowsneak, Feint attack - Holding megastone
ImageSwampert(shiny) - Jolly nature - Damp - Mud-slap, Water Gun, Tackle, Foresight - Holding megastone
ImageSlowpoke - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Tackle

Items: 1x Full potion, 1 Nugget

[Box Pokémon]

Badges: BoulderBadge

”Here we go!” Jess said and gently booped the Buizels forehead with the pokeball. ”Welcome onboard!” She said as the pokeball clicked, indicating the capture of a new pokemon. And then it was gone.
”Let’s head back to the pokemoncenter!” She said to the two pokemon beside her and started to walk.

Soon she reached the iconic building and entered.
”Nurse Joy! I’m back!”

"Welcome," Nurse Joy greets you, "Thank you so much for taking care of Buizel! It's only been a short amount of time, but things have already gotten so much better."
    She hands you a small box containing your payment for helping out.

Inside is:
    x2 Max Revive
    250 Shells

"Your pokemon didn't get hurt did they? I can heal them if you'd like!" She offers

You now have 1.200 Shells
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:57 am

ThatgirlLegend wrote:
Legend
Female

~Team~

ImageName:Ferrah//Female//Blaze//Shy

Legend smiled as she received her started, she played with her Fennekin all day and came up with the name Ferrari for her.

(May I have a new mod? I don’t think anyone was assigned to me when Pokemon Adopters moved to a new thread. :p)(I was on the old thread and I’m not sure who my mod is)
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:19 pm

yanderetoast wrote:
My box Image

(Nah, Pokeball sprites weren't working so I just used my favorite shiny Pokemon :p)

Isabella quickly sets down the Rockruff and Coins stands over it protectively. She narrows her eyes at the grunt. "I won't let you hurt innocent Pokémon!"

((Shiny Gardevoir is also my favorite shiny lol))

“No, no! I’m not hurting it!” The grunt attempts to lie. Coins growls. The rockruff wimpers.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TedTed13 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:47 pm

alpenglow wrote:As you approach the river, you see what seems to be a pokemon caught in a net. What will you do?

Clara runs over to the pokemon. "Are you ok?" she asks, as she tries to untangle the net from around it.
TedTed13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me