make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Postby kurashiki » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:46 pm

Meadowdawn is a fuzzy tortoiseshell tabby molly with yellow-green eyes. Her performance as a hunter, patroller, and fighter are middling at best, but no cat in the Clan is better at training kits and apprentices in chores. Meadowdawn is fastidious and punctual, making sure every den is tidy and every cat in those dens gets their meals on time. Her favorite food is sparrow.

Who is Icyvine?
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:43 pm

Icyvine was a Unisex cat who uses she/her pronouns. born to Gentlestep and Bravemane of Hollowclan, She's known for her sharp tongue. She isn't afraid to speak her mind! She doesn't like kits and her mate was Fatalstar. Who she was in a Queer Platonic Relationship with. She was a deputy. She's long furred and known for her silky blue fur with a tabby pattern and ocean blue eyes. She's riddling in battle scars. A noticable one in her face. However her most noticable trait is that she is polycaudal. Having 2 tails

She was born in Hollowclan to her parents. Who were shocked by her double tails. The leader. Snowstar was a cruel tom. Ever since Muddystar had paused he had been on a purge. Exiling cats he deemed imperfect. Inlcuding apprentinces who failed their warriors assessment, half-clan cats, ex rogues/loners/kittypets and, of course. disabled cats. Icykit was included. Her parents saught refugee in Lightclan. Where their leader. Sootstar took pity on them and welcome them into the clan. She was raised in the clan. Her father died right before her apprentince cerimony.

She was mentored to Sootstar. Who took a particular interest in her 2 tails. He discovered she was an excilent fighter. But not too great a hunter. She briefly trained as a medicine cat but insisted she continue her warrior training.

She eventually made it to her warrior cerimony despite her lack of hunting skills. She was outcasted by her clan for her lack of hunting abilites. She became very confrontational. Fighting any warrior, apprentince or medicine cat who even took a pawstep over the boarder. One night dring a dusk patrol she found Snowstar. As soon as his paw crossed the boarder she killed him. Waiting for him to come back to live before taking life after life after life until he was dead.

She told her clan a half-truth. Being that he crossed the border and she killed him. She didn't mention the multiple life taking making the clan assume it was his last. This started a war between Hollowclan and Lightclan.

During this war Icyvine let her true skills show. Easily taking out most cats who crossed her path from the clan. Eventually the new leader and Sootstar came to an agreement. Ending the war.

Icyvine however was not going to let it end. She continued her attacks. And once Sootstar found out he decided to exile her.

As a rogue she slowly picked off over half of Lightclan. She was silent as a mouse. Sneaking behind them and biting their throats.

However the leader of Darkclan, Fatalstar took interest in her fighting capibilites and confronted her. He had her fight his current deputy. Who she beat easily. He than told her that if she helped him take out the rest of Hollowclan she'd make her deputy. And so help she did. After they won Darkclan took the rest of Hollowclans territory. Sootstar knowing how lethal Icyvine was advised his fellow leaders not to step in.

Darkclan was prosperous during her life thanks to her attacks. She died in a battle with Sootstar. Killing herself and him.

She was sent to the ghost residence. Her task being to protect the clans against a ruthless rogue group attack. Though many were lost the clans won. Earning her a space in Starclan. Where she and Fatal star became mates (QPPs)

Who's Weepingdream?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:51 pm

(bump)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:12 am

weepingdream was once a kind warrior with a large heart, her benevolence knew no bounds. she had a thick, black pelt with a regal mane wreathed across her shoulders, and round green doe eyes. she was a loyal member of old riverclan, though her kindness was sought after by many who knew her original name.

however, after a time she grew weary of never having her happily ever after. why did she have to play matchmaker, mother, nurse, caretaker, the giver to all without ever reaping what she sowed? this once gracious warrior turned vain and hateful, wanting nothing more than to get what she thought she deserved. after attempting murder on her leader's life and slaughtering two of her own family, she was exiled from the clan territories where she met her end with the hungry rapids that swallowed her body down into its depths.

in death, she rose from the dark forests' muck under a new name: weepingdream. her once opulent coat turned dull and seemed to be sopping wet at all times, a constant reminder of her untimely death. her eyes were empty, though a hungry gleam always shone through. she now slinks in the shadows and murk, seething with rage and a hunger never to be satiated.

edit: (forgot to add name oop) who is spotlight?

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:43 pm

spotlight is a fawn colored tom with white spots and splotches covering his fur. he bears a striking resemblance to his father, stagstar, but inherited his mother, mistleflight’s, keen green eyes. spotlight is somewhat of a loner in the clan, but he is often sought out during times when a level head and foolproof strategy are needed.

spotkit was born, along with his siblings sandkit and stormkit, a few moons before their father became leader. the death of the previous leader, kestrelstar, was unexpected, so stagstar found himself spending more time learning his new position and not as much in the nursery with his family. from a young age, spotkit showed more interest in thinking and planning rather than jumping headfirst into anything and everything, like his siblings tended to do.

the three siblings were soon apprenticed, stormpaw and spotpaw to respected warriors and sandpaw to the medicine cat. all was going well until five moons later, when tragedy struck. sandpaw and stormpaw were out gathering herbs when two foxes surrounded them. sandpaw, rooted to the spot, didn’t hear stormpaw telling them to run. stormpaw did her best to protect her sibling, but the warrior apprentice was no match for the two vicious foxes. spotpaw returned from a hunting patrol to the sight of his siblings’ bodies laid out in the middle of camp, cold and still. he was devastated, as were his poor parents. stagstar even stepped down temporarily from leader, and the family and clan grieved deeply.

the moons after sandpaw and stormpaw’s deaths blurred. consumed in his grief, spotpaw fell behind in his training until he was well beyond the age of a normal apprentice. his mentor tried his best to help, but couldn’t seem to get through to him. spotpaw had virtually no friends, and his parents were suffering equally as much. until one fateful day, the medicine cat—and sandpaw’s former mentor—lightberry took spotpaw aside. she told spotpaw that if he needed to say anything, he could say it to her freely. she wouldn’t judge him, and she would keep it all between them. this was finally the time for spotpaw to get everything off his chest—and he did. he told lightberry about the void in his heart where his siblings were. the thoughts that kept him awake at night, wondering why he hadn’t been with them, why hadn’t he protected them. but most of all, he wanted to see them again so badly …

lightberry understood. that night, she brought spotpaw to the moonpool. though he was apprehensive and admittedly terrified, spotpaw fell asleep. and there they were in front of him, his beloved siblings. he broke down, begging sandpaw and stormpaw for forgiveness, but they shushed his pleas. they loved him, even if they were in starclan and he was not. they told him to take care of their parents, and to keep living his life.

a few days later, spotpaw received his warrior name, spotlight. to his surprise, his siblings, too, received their names: sandwhisker and stormslash. from then on, spotlight knew his siblings would always be with him, and he was determined to live his life to the fullest.

who is thistlewing?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:46 pm

Thistlewing: a tabby Tom cat with a lean build. His back toes are white. His muzzle has streaks of grey. He has a scar running from the middle of his back to his right hind leg.

Who is Foxfern
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:14 am

Foxfern is a smaller framed, lithe ginger tabby with white paws, chest, and face markings. She has deep, dark green eyes. Foxfern grew up as a rogue named Fox, living just outside the clan borders with her small group before she got too curious and crossed into clan territory. She was barely apprentice age at the time, and the clan cats did not care much for the rogues, especially since it had been a hard Leafbare and the territorial skirmishes for food had been plentiful. Fox, however outnumbered and scared she was, held her ground when the patrol came, intriguing the leader of the patrol - the deputy at the time, named Onyxfur.

Without much fanfare, Fox was somehow accepted into the clan at the recommendation of Onyxfur. She became Foxpaw, mentored by Onyxfur, working alongside these strange cats and finding she didn't really miss her rogue family. Until the rogues attacked near the end of Foxpaw's training, during a patrol she was on. They recognized her immediately, and it was a daunting battle in which Foxpaw only escaped with her life thanks to the sacrifice of Onyxfur. The rogues left the area, though the blow to the clan was devastating for many of the cats, as Onyxfur was a well-loved member of the clan and a charismatic deputy.

It took Foxpaw a few moons to recover from the battle, though she vowed to make Onyxfur proud and to one day be deputy as he was. She became Foxfern, named for her strong stealth abilities in the dense foliage around the territory, even despite her bright pelt. She is a young warrior, earning herself prestige in the clan and still dreaming of one day becoming deputy; a path which seems likely for her.

Tell me about Cricketstream.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FERALMACHINE » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:17 am

Cricketstream is a clumsy warrior whom has a brown-orange and yellow pelt, with markings that of close to a crickets stripes. He is a river clan cat who loves spending his time by water. He’s quite an oddball, his personality could be unexpected and aloof, but sweet and loving.

Tell me about Bronzefoot
ImageImage
i go by machine (formerly eggsquerade and boomboxed)
NB OFFICIAL GABRIEL AND V1 ART?? V2’S REMAINS IN THE GLASS?? HELP ME.

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:22 am

bronzefoot is a handsome dark ginger tom with yellow eyes. outwardly, he is kind and smooth-talking, but inside he holds others at a distance. there are only a few cats whom he truly trusts to be himself around.

bronzefoot was born to rogue parents who abandoned him and his littermates when they were barely a few days old. they were found by a shadowclan patrol, who took them in. in the nursery, bronzekit and his siblings, mintkit and puddlekit, were taken care of by sleetstorm, a queen who had lost her kits in during the birthing process. she was more than happy to take in the three miracles, and raised the kits like they were her own.

as an apprentice, bronzepaw made quite the stir. he was proving to be a very natural and skilled warrior, and he was quite good-looking and suave as well. the other apprentices, like mistypaw, pinepaw, and nettlepaw fawned over him, always wanting to be on patrol with him. he was popular at the gatherings, too. despite his newfound fame, bronzepaw didn’t enjoy it. he often complained to mintpaw and puddlepaw, who sympathized and reassured him that they would take care of any unwanted attention.

bronzepaw soon became bronzefoot, alongside his sisters mintsplash and puddlepelt. aside from a few unwanted admirers, most of his early warrior moons passed without any event. soon, he was given an apprentice: birdpaw. she was shy and quiet, and honestly intimidated by bronzefoot and his status in the clan. unable to help his apprentice feel comfortable, bronzefoot consulted birdpaw’s older brother, fernwhisker, who was more than happy to help. together, they helped birdpaw inch out of her shell and grow into a true warrior.

their time spent together made bronzefoot realize his romantic feelings for fernwhisker. he was uncertain what to do: he didn’t want to burden the other tom with the pressure that bronzefoot had to live with every day. it was birdpaw, now birdtuft, who noticed his change in behavior, and she encouraged him to go for it. so bronzefoot did, and fernwhisker happily accepted. the two became mates, but kept it more or less a secret. they were content to keep their life private.

in his later moons, bronzefoot was promoted to deputy, but requested to retire before he became leader. he resided in the elders’ den with fernwhisker and his siblings until his welcome into starclan.

who is swiftsight?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Swiftsight is a young warrior in their clan. They have short black fur, with white paws, chest, and a white blaze on their face. They have blind, blue eyes - they were born blind, and it hasn't slowed them down one bit. With an unmatched wit, and extremely high strategic skill, Swiftsight (despite being young) is a highly trusted warrior.

Born to two long-standing clan members, Coalfoot and Tigersong, Swiftsight had a whopping three brothers they grew up with; Kestrelfeather, Crowleap, and Sootclaw. It was never a dull adventure with the four littermates, and together they took the clan by storm. The four littermates were infamous and grew up knowing every single cat - most enjoying their adventurousness and sharpness, though some preferred the company of less rambunctious kits and apprentices. Swiftsight was the leader among their siblings, taking charge and often ending up where they should not be, gaining the attention of the leader of the clan, who eventually took Swiftsight on as his own apprentice.

Training under the leader was hard, but rewarding for the cat. They consider their time spent as an apprentice under the leader to be of great importance in their life and hold utmost respect for the leader. They have a very high sense of loyalty, perhaps a bit too much at times, and will not hesitate to chastise anyone speaking ill of the leader. Swiftsight has been rumored to be next in line after the current deputy retires, which is whispered to be soon. Swiftsight tries not to take these whispers to heart, but they can't help but feel immensely proud of themselves for even being considered.

Tell me about Koaladash
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me