make that warrior cat! ๐Ÿพ v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! ๐Ÿพ v.1

Postby kurashiki » Sat May 06, 2023 7:02 pm

Willowmoon is an elderly off-white molly cat with eyes the color of dried leaves. Her fur, once silky, now hangs dry off of her frail frame. She has served nearly every role she could within her Clan, even as an interim deputy during a particularly tumultuous transition from its last leader to its next. Willowmoon is beloved by her kits and grandkits, who mean more to her than anything else. Her kits' father, however, resented her for fighting back after he hurt her. Willowmoon feels guilty because she's felt safer within Clan bounds after his passing.

Who is Dawnpaw?
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHINARIZING » Sat May 06, 2023 7:07 pm

Dawnpaw was born as the single surviving kit in a litter, at the break of dawn. His siblings Nightkit and Sunkit unfortunately saw StarClan within the first quarter moon. As a result, Dawnpaw was spoiled with love and affection by his mother and father. However, he was also forced to bear witness to the many nights where his mother cried and days where he'd curl up next to and lick his father after a hunting trip. Before even apprenticeship, he had to be responsible for his own feeding and learning about Clan life. Now, as an apprentice, he is stressed and lonesome, prioritizing becoming a warrior before all else.

Who is Mangledclaw?

CHINA ๐Ÿฒ HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun May 07, 2023 4:03 am

Mangledclaw is an elder of her clan, a brown and ginger she-cat with dark stripes littering her pelt. She has pale green eyes that many find unsettling, the apprentices and kits often telling stories about her intimidating stare. She is among the oldest in her clan now, and lived life as a strong warrior despite an injury at the end of her apprenticeship that crushed one of her front paws and earned her a name change, a name she wore like a badge of honor, enjoying when cats would underestimate her. She was known as one of the best fighters in her clan, training many apprentices to fight. Her previous name, given to her by her mother who died soon after she became an apprentice, was Maplepaw - a family name Mangledclaw never really liked.

Who is Butterflysong?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurashiki » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:35 pm

Butterflysong is a middle-aged molly cat with dark fur and bright blue eyes. She is docile to a fault, lacking the aggression necessary to hunt or fight even for herself. Her patience for tending to others in need knows no bounds, and is well-liked in her clan. Apprentices especially like to visit Butterfly, sometimes feigning illness or injury to skip out on training and chores. She listens to anything they have to tell her and keeps many clan secrets, from apprentices' crushes to unauthorized use of catnip. Butterflysong is not immune herself.

Who is Solarflight?
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:32 am

solarflight is a cream tabby tom with blue eyes. he is a bright and energetic skyclan warrior who always tries to lend a helping paw. sometimes his enthusiasm can get on the nerves of his clanmates, who think he doesn't take things seriously, but overall he is a kind and fun tom to be around.

solarflight was born as a kittypet with the name solar, and his curious nature led him to discover clan cats when he was twelve moons old. while wandering skyclan territory, he was confronted by a she-cat named birdpaw, who attempted to chase him off the territory. rather than being intimidated, solar was intrigued by her and her clanmates, who soon arrived on the scene. the skyclan cats decided to take solar back to camp, where he decided to stay. the leader, pebblestar, warned him that it would not be an easy journey ahead, but solar was determined to become a clan cat.

now solarpaw, he began his apprenticeship under pebblestar herself. despite his kittypet origins, he was a fast learner in hunting and fighting, and quickly dispelled the beliefs that he would never be a true warrior. he often spent time with birdpaw and her friends, acornpaw and rootpaw, and cheered their names the loudest when they earned their warrior names: birdsong, acornheart, and rootclaw. it felt like forever before solarpaw could earn his warrior name, but he did, becoming solarflight.

a few moons after receiving his warrior name, birdsong approached solarflight, asking him if he would like to become mates with her. surprised, confused, and flattered, solarflight told her gently that he appreciated her friendship deeply, but wasn't interested in a relationship. birdsong was heartbroken, but understood. she and rootclaw would become mates later in life, and solarflight was more than happy for them. solarflight would go on to mentor two apprentices, ashpaw and puddlepaw, both of whom became fine warriors for skyclan. in his elder years, solarflight passed away after a bout of greencough swept through camp, and he was welcomed warmly into starclan.

who is dapplefeather?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roadkilll » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:00 am

dapplefeather is an intersex, long straight-furred tortoiseshell. dapplefeather has green eyes with a bit of amber near the pupil. dapplefeather has a distinct orange half mask marking, and only one orange paw. their fur gets tangled easily and they spend most of their free time grooming their seemingly untameable coat. underneath their coat, they are surprisingly lean.

dapplefeather is a warrior of shadow clan. they are very laid back and easygoing, but is a little quick to baring their fangs. the fact that they are quick to anger has left them with a plethora of scars and bats to the ears.

who is leafshade?
โˆ™ any pronouns โˆ™ aquarius โˆ™ mobile user โˆ™

car radio - twenty one pilots
โฎ โ–ถ โญ
Image .toyhou.se. .art shop. .dressups. Image โˆ™
roadkilll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:27 am

leafshade is a brown tabby she-cat with a white belly and paws, and yellow eyes. due to her troubled past, she takes a cynical approach to life and is blunt and distrustful in nature. however, given enough patience and time, her tough outer shell gives way to respect and loyalty.

leafshade was born to meadowmist of windclan and reedwhisper of riverclan. she was named after a leaf that had drifted into meadowmist's nest after she'd kitted. she had two siblings, rushkit and breezekit. her parents, young and foolish in their love, weren't prepared to raise a family. in their desperation to salvage their reputations, meadowmist took rushkit and breezekit back to windclan while reedwhisper took his only daughter to riverclan. however, the riverclan leader was unforgiving and banished both of them from the clan. reedwhisper had no choice but to go to windclan and beg them to let him and leafkit in. begrudingly, they did.

even in her childhood, leafkit and her siblings knew something wasn't right about them. the looks other cats would give her and her father were cold and distrustful. her parents' relationship soured over time, putting a strain on their family. leafkit knew she couldn't depend on her parents, so she turned to rushkit and breezekit--the three of them were thick as thieves. at six moons old, leafpaw was apprenticed to snowstalk, who true to his name, was cold towards her. because of her half-clan lineage, he believed her to be a mistake. he still trained her, but held her at a distance and never gave praise. it was practically a miracle that leafpaw managed to get her warrior name, becoming leafshade.

while on a hunting patrol, leafshade encountered a riverclan she-cat, ripplestripe. she was kind and funny, and though they were from different clans, they struck up a friendship. leafshade found herself waiting by the border to see her, and sought her out during every gathering. she soon realized that the feelings she harbored were romantic, but she swore she wouldn't repeat her parents' mistakes. ripplestripe soon found a tom she loved and settled down with a family, and the two drifted apart. in the end, leafshade lived a long life in windclan, mentoring a few apprentices and secretly coddling her nieces and nephews. she served and protected her clan until her last breath.

who is shadewisp?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:41 am

Shadewisp is a smoky black tom with dark brown wisp like patterns on his body and striking green eyes. He's a smaller tom with floppy ears but abormally sharp claws. He is a medicine cat.

Shadewisp started his life being born in Lightningclan to Windweep and Badgereyes. His father was from another clan and ended up killing his aunt in a border scuffle soon after his was born. His mother ended up leaving him with his other aunt, Featherstep after the incident as he looked much like his father.

He was at first mentored by Snaketail. A harsh but caring she-cat. Once it was discovered his claws were so long he was transferred to Bubblestar. Who was mildly abusive towards him. Trying to make him a strong fighter to avenge his aunt. However he ended up withdrawaling from his friends and family. He was sent to the medicine den were he developed a admiration for herbs and medicine cats. He trained in secret with the medicine cat, Dandelionmane until Bubblestar found out. As punishment she exiled him for half a moon.

He ended up accidently wandering to Fireclan where Badgereyes recognized him immediately. At first Shadepaw wanted nothing to do with him. But Badgereyes explained he had to kill his aunt i self defense. And if it wasn't self defense his leader, Petalstar would've exiled him. After some talking Shadepaw goes home with Badgereyes. And after talking with Petalstar she states he can stay for half a moon IF he trains with her medicine cat. Dovetouch. However he feels much too at home to leave. And so after the half moon he anounces he'd like to stay in the clan and train as a medicine cat. Petalstar happily agrees.

Shadepaw grows close with his father and mentor. And at the gathering when Petalstar annoucned Shadepaw had joined her clan Bubblestar was furious. And announced war to get Shadepaw back.

Shadepaw was worried about this of course but his mentor father and leader helped ease his worries. During an attack on his clan he used his long claws and fighting he had learned from Bubblestar to end Windweep. After seeing this Bubblestar attacked him. But he fought back and accidently blinded her. Making the clan retreat.

Petalstar, at first encouraged Shadepaw to take on the role of a warrior due to his fighting skills and claws but he refused the position. Petalstar was supportive of this and let him continue along his medicine cat training.

He ended up becoming a medicine cat soon. And unfortunately his mentor died of greencough soon after his cerimony.

Shadewisp soon took on a mentor. Dogpaw. And trained him well. He became a medicine cat after about 8 moons.

Shadewisp lived a long fullfulling life before retiring at the age of 103 moons and died of whitecough. He was surrounded by his loved ones and reunited with his mentor and father in starclan and reconsiled with his mother and Bubblestar in starclan.

Who's blazingtrail?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
โฌClick!โฌ

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:03 pm

blazingtrail is the patron saint of good travel and sense of adventure. when wanderlust carries a cat far from home, they call upon the blessings of blazingtrail to help bring them to their destination.

while the spoken tongue only recalls him for his ventures past the clan territories and hospitality with outsiders, he was once a fine warrior in days of old. his pelt, bright orange with tabby markings, is a trite nursery tale that young orange toms may follow in with blazingtrail's curious nature. he was known to travel the territories far and wide, fending off creature and cat alike, finding friends everywhere he traveled.

his legacy has become muddled over time, his bloodline watered down through the generations. But his spirit remains strong with those young and old, and is even fiercer in those looking for adventure.

who is cottontuft?

|
|
|
|
|
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xx ั•hั”/hั”r | ฮฑdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:08 pm

Cottontuft is a fluffy white she-cat with a bushy tail and tufts on the top of her ears. She has deep copper eyes and despite being a she-cat, she is large and muscular.

Despite her large, burly appearance, Cottontuft is rather soft-spoken and sweet. She enjoys kits and loves playing with them. She wants kits of her own someday, but she doesn't yet have a mate. She is very skilled at combat, but because of her large size and fluffy fur she is not very agile, so she has trouble catching prey that are quick to run away.

Who is Meadowdawn?

๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxartist & writer โ€ข carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups