make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Postby houndjaw » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:30 am

yewrun is a lithe golden tabby cat with thin, short fur and yellow-green eyes. his lean build and nimble, small feet make for a fantastic moor hunter, and he is acclaimed for his rabbit catching skills. he is impulsive but able to think on the turn of a head; this, along with his booming outspoken nature, makes him a popular cat amongst his peers. he has not chosen a mate, and has rather taken up the life of a boisterous bachelor. it is rumored that he has litters in different clans.

who is saltystar?

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx Ρ•hΡ”/hΡ”r | Ξ±dult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurashiki » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:24 am

Saltystar is an older pale gray tabby tomcat with green eyes. He and his sister Rockyleap were born near the sea's rocky coasts, which earned him his name. While a bit taciturn, Saltystar truly does have his Clan's best interests in mind. If you knew him as a kit, you'd know that his playful side hasn't left him even in the midst of his duties.

Tell me now, who is Rockyleap?
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:49 am

RockyLeap is a medium furred grey dappled she-cat with yellow eyes. She is compassionate and cares much for her Clan’s well-being, but she is also stern when it comes to cats performing their duties. A stern talking to, followed by a trip to the fresh kill pile and a tail over the shoulder while she apologizes and says she’s just concerned. She has no interest in deputy or leader, and is just content with aging through her Clan.

Who is KestrelNose?
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½“ο½ˆο½…ο½…ο½ ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to boredom, ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½—ο½ο½Œο½† ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to ο½Œο½ο½Žο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½“ο½“. ο½ο½Žο½… must ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½“ο½… ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½‰ο½’ fate ο½ƒο½ο½’ο½…ο½†ο½•ο½Œο½Œο½™.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

"ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i do is temporary, but ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i ο½Œο½…ο½ο½–ο½… ο½‚ο½…ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½„ is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:32 am

Kestrelnose is a lithe, slender young tom with blue tabby fur, white markings patterning his coat, and sharp green eyes that never seem to miss a thing. He is well-liked by his peers, and often finds himself the one chosen to lead patrols. His charisma can often lead him to being a bit arrogant or proud, a suave smile often a signature expression for him. He has higher than average tracking and stealth skills, though his strength is below average.

Who is Sparrowthroat?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:10 pm

Sparrowthroat is a brown striped tabby tom with a splash of white along his throat/chest similar to that of a sparrow’s and four white mitts. He has charming pale yellowish green eyes and a slightly short stature. Sparrowthoart is a somewhat older warrior of his clan and is very skilled in hiding & stalking prey due to his height. He is very easygoing and dislikes conflicts preferring to talk solutions out instead of fighting, even if it’s with an enemy clan. Sparrowthroat is fairly well-liked and respected by his clan although his calls for peace sometimes go ignored/don’t always work.

Who is Lightpool?
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurashiki » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:02 pm

Lightpool is a pale ginger tabby cat with long fur and amber eyes, newly appointed as medicine cat upon their mentor's retirement. While competent as an apothecary, Lightpool could afford to improve their bedside manner. They try not to get too attached to patients and their outcomes in fear of the pain that comes with losing a comrade. Their favorite food is rabbit.

Who is Barkpelt?
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hauntednightmares » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:34 am

Barkpelt is a young, brown tabby tom who is well-known for his overly-excitable personality and his tendency to want to fight anything that crosses his path. Despite his disposition to being an annoying, nuisance, he is well-loved by his clan and is often relied upon to help fill up border patrols. If he found a way to tone down his impulsiveness, he would make a fine candidate for deputy in the future.

Who is Willowthrush?

Hauntednightmares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:18 am

Willowthrush is a young short furred, gray-ish she-cat with darker gray spots along her back & sides and bright green eyes. She’s an intelligent and serious cat however she’s is easy to approach and loves to chat! Willowthrush is one of the fastest cats in her clan and is quite good at chasing down swift prey like squirrels & rabbits. Although she doesn’t show it, she hopes to be deputy/leader of her clan someday.

Who is Paleflame?
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:23 am

Paleflame is a cream-furred tom with a slim build. he stands fairly tall among his Clanmates. he loves helping others, so he chose to be a medicine cat. learning to be one was hard at first due to Paleflame being scatterbrained and getting distracted, but eventually he got the hang of it. he values doing the morally right thing over all things.

who is Seawhisper?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiamTheHedgehog » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:30 am

Seawhisper is a grey long haired she~chat with white accents. She is a young warrior who is calm and soft spoken. She’s known to be quick enough to take down a prey. Sometimes as she runs, she randomly trips over her own paws but she gets back up immediately. She also would do as she’s told.

Who is Willowmoon?
Credit

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Hey hey! Liam the hedgehog here! ^^ (Icon by this Person!)
I Now have a Wattpad! Writing a Fan-Made Warrior Cats book :3
Gifts Are Welcome!! >w< I Love Them A Lot! my birthday is Nov. 8th! :D
Friends on site!: Riley :3 & Black Rose :D (Found site through them!)
Luna owo (first one of our friends to join!) | Samantha (Sam) :p
Tails Jr :v | Did I forget to mention I like birds? I mean like the flying birds :D
And I Do Like Penguins Ban Players ^^ Im A Hufflepuff! :D
Meet The Gang!
─────────────────────────────────────────────
He Bleps and will never live that down:
Pet's name: Fish
Oh? Fish found an egg? That’s cool but where did the earring come from?
LiamTheHedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me