Let's Get To Know Each Other! V.19

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Let's Get To Know Each Other! V.19

Postby ak_rules14 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:47 am

I love animals and could probaley talk about my horses, cows, chickens, bunnies, goats. Already rambleing about it. lol
What's something you love to cook/bake?
ak_rules14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hornet » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:07 am

Not going to lie, I'm a pretty awful chef, but I do enjoy putting salads together. Quick, easy, and I love vegetables they're my fav! Does that count as cooking tho..? :oops:

Are you more introverted or extroverted?
cody - my art - pms OK

WIP! i'll remake this one day
hornet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:19 am

I’m an ISFP 2w9 so/sx melancholic-phlegmatic, so yeah, I’m on the introverted side, that last one probably explains it.

What’s your zodiac sign? Do you feel like you’re a stereotypical version of your sign or do you not believe in zodiac?

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
«take us now»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosebleeds » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:22 am

I'm a Taurus.
I feel like I definitely embody the stubborn aspects of Taurus, and the liking of food 🤣
Do you have a pet that you really want to get?
Nosebleeds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-dog » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 am

tbh no! wouldnt think i could ever say no to that question but I have my dream animals already :-]

list 4 things you love and tell me about em!
p-dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:48 am

ohhh alright alright
1. vocal synths. not AI, it doesnt just...autotune itself, you have to program every note and syllable on your own. what i love about them is that they give voices and beginnings to so many people who dont feel comfy singing themselves or cant get singers. it lets so many people dabble with song writing and all that comes with it and you can find so many cool ideas and people through them in every genre imaginable, and the communities that come with them from people all bonding together :)

2. stardew valley. the divide on whether or not its calming is so funny to me bc i find it immensely calming; theres no rush, you can do everything at your own pace, the style is super cute, you can have goats and ducks, you dont have to romance if you dont want to, and mining and fishing are both v fun! plus the decoration options and new stuff that concernedape is still putting out, bless 'em

3. curry. its one of my safe foods because it's so varied, and seeing as how sweet and spicy are two favourite flavours of mine, curry is often literally Perfect

4. yume nikki and its fangames. oh my god i could write ESSAYS on these and im grouping them together because even though they range so vastly, theyre still a lil family of games all inspired by yume nikki :) no dialogue, just exploring dreamscapes and coming up with theories. the looping music, the surreal looks, the effects, seeing how deep into one dream you can go, its all just been such a comfort for me since middle school lmao

what makes you choose your usernames online? is it something nostalgic that you've had for ages, an aesthetic, a song lyric, a nickname?
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:44 am

I have/have had many different aliases. Axes has been my current one for about two years now? I picked it because I have a deep fascination with the poles and the climates around them. I considered Axis but settled on its plural, axes. People seem to read it as the plural of axe though, which I also don't mind. It really feels like an identity I can stick to unlike my older ones. I mostly just picked names from stuff I was currently into, and when my interests would fade I would become detached from the name. But this one is more flexible, so I think it could last.

If you were going to be turned into an inanimate object, what thing would you want to be?
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wax Trax! » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:19 pm

I think i would want to be something of purpose that can be used for a long time and holds sentimental value. a woven blanket, a guitar, a book, you name it. I’m the kind of person who likes to keep a good balance of my relationships while also focusing on myself and my tasks, so i think if I were an object i would be something like that.

what is a piece of media that has changed the way you think?
we’re truly angelfish

gray
she/her
i love music

ImageImageImageImageImage

in our angelhood
Wax Trax!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neuvillette » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:45 pm

persona 5 royal... the video game of all time honestly. it made me realize that relationships feed into our life purpose and give us the stability that we may not always be able to ensure for ourselves. it helps that i played it while i was in an admittedly dark point of my life, so i guess seeing characters go through very real struggles that many of us can sympathize with and still come out stronger for it warped me as a person (for the better).

relationships give us strength and it's worth cherishing the ones we have, regardless of how deserving we think we are of them. and even those of us who feel like 'outcasts' belong somewhere. to me, it's such a beautiful and unique game, and if i could play it again for the first time, i would - 100+ hour investment and all. aheem heem whimper.

what is a song that makes you feel nostalgic, and if you have a reason, then why?
river. adult. eng/fr.
sell me your otters!
last.fm
neuvillette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kioshisworld » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:24 am

To my parents was a song that really impacted me growing up and i look back at it now and im happy of all the hardships ive had to overcome and im happy my life is turning out the way it is.

If you had you decide on your future when you were 8-10, how do you think your future would of been like?
Kioshisworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me