Create a Pack - V.2 [Closed, V.3 on the way]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

The Chowilawu Pack [Prologue 0]

Postby xXocea » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 am

❝ JOINED TOGETHER BY WATER ❞

Number of Wolves: 2 | Males: 1 | Females: 1
Time to Next Breeding: 07/07/17

Form made by zephyrine

Tiny wisps of a dream tickled her mind delightfully. There was no sight - everything was black - but her other senses...they were on high alert. The taste and smell of snow and fresh pine, the loud thundering of a stampeding herd of caribou, her paws sinking into the fresh snow. A feeling akin to joy began crawling into her chest sending her heart fluttering. She felt herself relaxing in this odd sensory dream. As the dream progressed everything seemed to be getting clearer... louder, stronger. A burst of colour pierced through the darkness of her mind.
Panic seized her. She wasn't chasing the stampede of caribou... they were chasing her!

Safiya let out a high-pitch yelp as a Caribou stepped too close to her foot. She was in the middle of it all, and there was nothing she could do to escape! Tossing, turning, flopping around at the feet of the caribou she ended up bruising her shoulder. Everything seemed to stop the moment she felt a sharp pinch erupt from her side. She believed she had been kicked.
Looking through the feet of the herd she saw a dark creature running straight for her. This is the end...

Safiya let out a wild gasp and she spasmed on the cold frozen ground. Panting heavily she looked around in a flurry. This isn't the hunting grounds... As her eyes scanned the area she let them fall upon the giant lake reflecting the sunlight back at her. Her eyes dilated, This isn't even apart of our territory!! Safiya tentatively took a few steps towards the water, her throat was aching. Like she had went on a long journey without any water. She lapped at a few drops while her ears were left swiveling. She didn't trust this unfamiliar land enough to let her guard down. Safiya nearly choked as a sharp pain erupted from her skull.

Voices murmured softly together as a loud whirl noise drowned out all else. This language they were speaking sounded foreign. Yet at the same time familiar. "You sure this is the right place to release them?"
"That's what the documents said. There's a conservation reserve near here. We already called in, they agreed to take them."
A soft voice overpowered the other two, it was melodic... peaceful. The voice of a Goddess. "This is the place, yes. A blessing has surely been bestowed upon these two. I looked over this land myself. It is in perfect condition for pup-rearing and pack rising."

"The goddess. She spoke to you?" Still disoriented and dizzy Safiya turned unsteadily to bare her teeth at the intruding wolf. The goddess!? He knows of her too? That I've heard her voice....? Familiarity punched her right in the gut. Oh, of course he knows of her... stupid Fadeyushka spawn. She scoffed, referring to the pack of wolves her family had... an interesting relationship with. The Fadeyushka and Jaazaniah packs were both allies... and enemy's. Throughout the generations depending on who led the two packs, they were either the closest of friends... or the worst of enemies. Currently a struggle had broke out between the packs. For years the packs had been allies with one another. Her father in leadership of the Jaazaniah pack, and close friends with Fadeyushka's old leader - Rourke's father. Unfortunately that winter Fadeyushka's leader was killed, leading to a change in leadership.

"I don't talk to the likes of you." Her voice was scathing, however a slight hesitation in her words could be heard.
During their packs years of peace her and Rourke had became friends, it hurt to brush him off like that. But she was no longer permitted to talk with him, for their packs were enemies now.

"The likes of me? Now what would that be? Fudeyushka wolves, correct?" Rourke hummed, not waiting for an answer. "Fortunately for you, I left the pack..." Rourke flashed Safiya a smile that made her heart drop. "C'mon Safi-bear... We both know we're far from home."

[ Rourke & Safiya go Hunting ]
[ Rourke & Safiya prepare for their first Litter ]

ALPHA MALE:
          Rourke | 21m | ♂ |
          ↪ Domiance: 03

ALPHA FEMALE:
          Safiya | 27m | ♀ |
          ↪ Domiance: 01

BETA WOLVES:
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          ↪ Domiance: 00
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |

PUPS:
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          ↪ Parent(s) Name(s)
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          ↪ Parent(s) Name(s)

OMEGA:
          Name | Age | ♂ |
          ↪ Dominance: 00

NAMING:
          Female Vowels: A,E,I,Y
          Female Letters: B,L,P,M,S,C
          Male Vowels: O,U,Y
          Male Letters: D,R,N,T,K,F
          ALLY PACKS:
          ---Pack | username
          ---Pack | username

ENEMY PACKS:
          ---Pack | username
          ---Pack | username

BORDERS:
          ↗ NE | Description | ---Pack | username
          ↑ N | Deciduous Forest w/Hills | WillowPack | save seedcakes
          ↖ NW | Mountain Waterfall w/Forest |BreezePack | Emberwisp
          ← W | Mountain Top w/Forest Plateu | EchoPack | Katrione
          ↙ SW | Mountain w/Valley | MountainPack | Dinolil1
          ↓ S | Hilly Chaparral/Shrublands | FalconPack | tauriel.
          ↘ SE | Deep Old Cedar Forest | CedarPack | Hazilnut
          → E | Large Lake | WishPack | .mochi

PREY:
          ↪ Wild Goat | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Hare/Rabbit | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Beaver | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Ground Rodents | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Salmon | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Elk | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Moose | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Caribou | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 total servings
          Total | x0 | 0 servings

DECEASED WOLVES:
          Wolf Name ✘ Cause of Death ✘ Blessed/Cursed

DISPERSED WOLVES:
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pack - V.2

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 am

Pack of Wendigo Mt.
The territory is made up of large forested areas along a mountainside, mostly firs and pines cover the landscape, streams flow down into the large river at the base.
Spring and fall can give the land a winter feel with all the snow that the mountainous area collects.
This would cause an issue with prey, the weather forcing them to be less abundant. However, the wolves of this pack are suited well in camouflage and thick pelts, giving them the advantage at what prey they can find.
Winter dens are usually made in the deepest points of the forest were a few shallow caves are located. Summer dens are moved farther out were prey is more abundant.

I'm just gonna start over because I have a new plot. *evil laughter*
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:29 am

Weather wrote:Winter is in full swing. Mates are beginning to court one another, some new and some old. Large prey is easier to catch, with the young and the weak becoming easier targets on the barren landscape. There have been one or two large snows, but the weather has not yet been as bitter nor as frigid as previous years thus far.

Simonpet wrote:
Deep Forest Pack
Number of Wolves: 4
Posts Until Pups: N/A

Brownie grinned as she bounded through the forest. Even a year later, she hadn't lost any of her energy, something that Musk envied her for. They had just moved into their new territory, which was similar to the previous one but far more mountainous, which was useful for determining their camp site. Now that they were settled, the two were determined to raise the next generation.

"C'mon!" yipped Brownie, looking back at Musk. He laughed soundlessly and galloped after his mate.

Later that month, the two alphas knew that it was time to start hunting and patrolling their territory, as food wouldn't come to them while the predators would. Brownie told Musk and Gray to go hunt while she and Blackie patrolled, making the division of roles equal. The two betas followed orders without hesitation, knowing how important it was to get routine established.

Brownie and Musk try for pups
Gray and Musk hunt
Blackie and Brownie patrol

Alpha Female:
      Brownie | 42 months | Female | 1 | X

Alpha Male:
      Musk | 42 months | Male | 2 | X

Beta Wolves:
      Blackie | 12 months | Female | 7 | X
      Gray | 12 months | Female | 4 | X

Pups:
      None

Omega:
      None
    Ally Packs:
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Enemy Packs

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    East | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    South | Pack of Echoing Howls | Katrione
    West | Pack of the Soaring Falcon | tauriel.

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    Mountain Goat | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Beaver | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Deceased Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Cause of Death

Dispersed Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender

[ brownie is now expecting pups. ]
[ gray and musk catch a cow caribou! +4 servings. ]
[ blackie and brownie scent a caribou pack moving eastward. ]

Katrione wrote:

❝ WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY ❞

Number of Wolves: 4 | Males: 2 | Females: 2
( 4 servings )

Sandstone and Sol scurried ahead of their parents, barking happily as they nipped at each other and fought. Kestrel shot his mate, Juniper, an amused glance. Juniper rolled her eyes before leaning against Kestrel's shoulder, her tail wagging happily. "It's good that we found a new territory to call home." She said, looking up at Kestrel. Grief flashed in the alpha male's eyes before he nodded in agreement.

"We lost too much in the last territory... I wouldn't be able to go back to our winter den before thinking about them." Kestrel said. Juniper nodded in agreement, thinking about five pups the pair had lost when they tried to make their way to the spring den. The only pups left alive from their first and only litter was Sandstone and Sol.

Kestrel and Juniper hadn't lost the five pups all at once, but it still hurt all the same. The small pack had been on the second day of their journey when a bear picked off little Wren when she had started to lag behind the group. Several days later, Caper died from a sickness he had been born with. Cricket and Cypress died a few days before they made it to the spring den, unable to deal with the lack of food. Juniper hadn't been able to eat enough food so she couldn't supply enough milk to sustain them all. The dwindling pack had been living at the spring den for a week when Alder snuck out of the den to explore and got caught in a bear trap. He had already been dead for a few hours when Kestrel and Juniper had found him. The alpha pair had expected Sandstone and Sol to die soon as well, but the two pups slowly became stronger and smarter.

"You two be careful!" Juniper called up to the two betas.

"We will!" Sandstone barked back happily before disappearing over the small hill with Sol.

[ Kestrel, Juniper, Sandstone and Sol go hunting ]
[ Kestrel and Juniper try for pups ]

Alpha Male:
        ↪ Kestrel | 41 | Male | D2 |

Alpha Female:
        ↪ Juniper | 39 | Female | D1 |

Beta Wolves:
        ↪ Sandstone | 13 | Female | D? |
        ↪ Sol | 13 | Male | D? |

Pups:
        ↪ Name | Age | Gender | Dom. | [url=link]★[/url]

Omega:
        ↪ Name | Age | Dom. | [url=link]★[/url]
        Ally Packs:
        ↪ Pack Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        ↪ Pack Name | Username

Borders
        ↪ North | Pack Name | Username
        ↪ East | Chowilawu | RebelliousWinter
        ↪ South | Pack Name | Username
        ↪ West | Pack Name | Username

Prey:
        ↪ Moose | x0 | 15 servings
        ↪ Elk | x0 | 6 servings
        ↪ Caribou | x0 | 9 servings
        ↪ Mountain Goat | x0 | 4 servings
        ↪ White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪ Beaver | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Trout | x0 | 1 servings
        ↪ Snowshoe Hare | x0 | 1/2 servings
        Total | x0 | 0 servings

Deceased Wolves:
        ↪ Cricket | Female | Starvation |
        ↪ Wren | Female | Snatched by bear |
        ↪ Cypress | Female | Starvation |
        ↪ Alder | Male | Caught in a bear trap |
        ↪ Caper | Male | Disease |

Dispersed Wolves:
        ↪ Name | Age | Gender

Families:
        ↪ Kestrel + Juniper
        Cricket, Wren, Cypress
        Sandstone, Alder, Sol + Caper

[ juniper is now expecting pups. ]
[ the pack tracks down a caribou herd, and weeds out a sickly, aging cow. +4 servings. ]
[ sandstone and sol later catch two snowshoe hares and a squirrel. +2.5 servings. ]

kaden wrote:
    the eiramach pack dwells within a southernmost cold, bare area, far away from any human civilization, however, an human experienced hunter used to travel this far every now and then, but since the herds have dispersed slightly the humans have been scarce as well. the area they regularly traverse is a massive valley, vast and unforgiving. the vegetation, even minor things like grass and shrubbery, are sparse, and only cover the tundra in a key areas. hardly a thing besides dead vegetation, snow and young wolves stir in this valley once plentiful.

while the eiramach pack is fairly new, traditions have been carried on through their former packs. the wolves tend to to settle disputes through fighting and insults. although tbrough the eiramach wolves perspective it helped establish dominanance and order in the pack. here, whomever is the best fighter, bore the most colorful tongue or knew how to manipulate made their way earned respect. they also do not take kindly to loners. the wolves from the eiramach pack also have a title. 'royalty', which constituted to alpha pair - with their continuing bloodlines. the titles are only used formally or when greeting the alphas, and wolves close with the alphas don't need to feel required to call them by their full title [i.e. king robin, queen iris]. wolves in the pack that are offspring to the alphas have the titles prince or princess as pups, and if they choose to stay with the pack instead of dispersing, their title changes to sir or lady. loners that join the pack which are betas are referred to as lord or lady and the omega's title is master or miss. although their main method of gaining dominance and establishing their rank is violence and intimidation, they train their pups harshly so that the pack will grow up well guarded and they start their training from when they first get weaned. They can be kind though and the pack is reputable for being closely knit together and having a tight bond.

The Eiramach Pack has been founded, and you have been blessed with a mated pair.
[ alpha one ] [ alpha two ]

RebelliousWinter wrote:

❝ JOINED TOGETHER BY WATER ❞

Time to Next Breeding: 07/07/17

Form made by zephyrine

Tiny wisps of a dream tickled her mind delightfully. There was no sight - everything was black - but her other senses...they were on high alert. The taste and smell of snow and fresh pine, the loud thundering of a stampeding herd of caribou, her paws sinking into the fresh snow. A feeling akin to joy began crawling into her chest sending her heart fluttering. She felt herself relaxing in this odd sensory dream. As the dream progressed everything seemed to be getting clearer... louder, stronger. A burst of colour pierced through the darkness of her mind.
Panic seized her. She wasn't chasing the stampede of caribou... they were chasing her!

Safiya let out a high-pitch yelp as a Caribou stepped too close to her foot. She was in the middle of it all, and there was nothing she could do to escape! Tossing, turning, flopping around at the feet of the caribou she ended up bruising her shoulder. Everything seemed to stop the moment she felt a sharp pinch erupt from her side. She believed she had been kicked.
Looking through the feet of the herd she saw a dark creature running straight for her. This is the end...

Safiya let out a wild gasp and she spasmed on the cold frozen ground. Panting heavily she looked around in a flurry. This isn't the hunting grounds... As her eyes scanned the area she let them fall upon the giant lake reflecting the sunlight back at her. Her eyes dilated, This isn't even apart of our territory!! Safiya tentatively took a few steps towards the water, her throat was aching. Like she had went on a long journey without any water. She lapped at a few drops while her ears were left swiveling. She didn't trust this unfamiliar land enough to let her guard down. Safiya nearly choked as a sharp pain erupted from her skull.

Voices murmured softly together as a loud whirl noise drowned out all else. This language they were speaking sounded foreign. Yet at the same time familiar. "You sure this is the right place to release them?"
"That's what the documents said. There's a conservation reserve near here. We already called in, they agreed to take them."
A soft voice overpowered the other two, it was melodic... peaceful. The voice of a Goddess. "This is the place, yes. A blessing has surely been bestowed upon these two. I looked over this land myself. It is in perfect condition for pup-rearing and pack rising."

"The goddess. She spoke to you?" Still disoriented and dizzy Safiya turned unsteadily to bare her teeth at the intruding wolf. The goddess!? He knows of her too? That I've heard her voice....? Familiarity punched her right in the gut. Oh, of course he knows of her... stupid Fadeyushka spawn. She scoffed, referring to the pack of wolves her family had... an interesting relationship with. The Fadeyushka and Jaazaniah packs were both allies... and enemy's. Throughout the generations depending on who led the two packs, they were either the closest of friends... or the worst of enemies. Currently a struggle had broke out between the packs. For years the packs had been allies with one another. Her father in leadership of the Jaazaniah pack, and close friends with Fadeyushka's old leader - Rourke's father. Unfortunately that winter Fadeyushka's leader was killed, leading to a change in leadership.

"I don't talk to the likes of you." Her voice was scathing, however a slight hesitation in her words could be heard.
During their packs years of peace her and Rourke had became friends, it hurt to brush him off like that. But she was no longer permitted to talk with him, for their packs were enemies now.

"The likes of me? Now what would that be? Fudeyushka wolves, correct?" Rourke hummed, not waiting for an answer. "Fortunately for you, I left the pack..." Rourke flashed Safiya a smile that made her heart drop. "C'mon Safi-bear... We both know we're far from home."

[ Rourke & Safiya go Hunting ]
[ Rourke & Safiya prepare for their first Litter ]

ALPHA MALE:
          Rourke | 21m | ♂ |
          ↪ Domiance: 03

ALPHA FEMALE:
          Safiya | 27m | ♀ |
          ↪ Domiance: 01

BETA WOLVES:
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |

PUPS:
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          ↪ Parent(s) Name(s)
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          ↪ Parent(s) Name(s)

OMEGA:
          Name | Age | ♂ |
          ↪ Dominance: 00

NAMING:
          Female Vowels: A,E,I,Y
          Female Letters: B,L,P,M,S,C
          Male Vowels: O,U,Y
          Male Letters: D,R,N,T,K,F
          ALLY PACKS:
          ---Pack | username
          ---Pack | username

ENEMY PACKS:
          ---Pack | username
          ---Pack | username

BORDERS:
          ↗ NE | Description | ---Pack | username
          ↑ N | Deciduous Forest w/Hills | WillowPack | save seedcakes
          ↖ NW | Mountain Waterfall w/Forest |BreezePack | Emberwisp
          ← W | Mountain Top w/Forest Plateu | EchoPack | Katrione
          ↙ SW | Mountain w/Valley | MountainPack | Dinolil1
          ↓ S | Hilly Chaparral/Shrublands | FalconPack | tauriel.
          ↘ SE | Deep Old Cedar Forest | CedarPack | Hazilnut
          → E | Large Lake | WishPack | .mochi

PREY:
          ↪ Wild Goat | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Hare/Rabbit | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Beaver | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Ground Rodents | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Salmon | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Elk | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Moose | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ Caribou | x0 | 0 total servings
          ↪ White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 total servings
          Total | x0 | 0 servings

DECEASED WOLVES:

DISPERSED WOLVES:
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀/♂ |

[ safiya is now expecting pups. ]
[ rourke and safiya are able to track down and pick off an elk calf. +2 servings. ]
[ rourke and safiya find a white-tailed buck. while subduing it, rourke is kicked in the shoulder and injured. +3 servings. ]
[ rourke should rest a bit to recover from his minor injury. ]

Midnightkitkat wrote:Pack of Wendigo Mt.
The territory is made up of large forested areas along a mountainside, mostly firs and pines cover the landscape, streams flow down into the large river at the base.
Spring and fall can give the land a winter feel with all the snow that the mountainous area collects.
This would cause an issue with prey, the weather forcing them to be less abundant. However, the wolves of this pack are suited well in camouflage and thick pelts, giving them the advantage at what prey they can find.
Winter dens are usually made in the deepest points of the forest were a few shallow caves are located. Summer dens are moved farther out were prey is more abundant.

I'm just gonna start over because I have a new plot. *evil laughter*

The Pack of Wendigo Mt. has been founded, and you have been blessed with a mated pair.
[ alpha one ] [ alpha two ]
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deep Forest Pack #2

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 am

Deep Forest Pack
Number of Wolves: 4
Posts Until Pups: 1-2
Time Until Next Breeding: 07/10/2017

"Go hunt!" exclaimed Brownie. "I'll be fine." She was referring to her pregnancy, which had only been discovered a few days ago. Since then, Musk had been treating her delicately like he had the first time, which annoyed her a great deal. Why couldn't he just focus on hunting?

"C'mon!" said Gray. "More talking means less hunting."

Musk growled with frustration. "I know, but this is still unfamiliar territory."

"Well, it feels like home to me," said Blackie quietly. While she was the least assertive of the family, she still spoke up often and loved to tease Gray. "And Brownie knows what she's doing. Right?"

"Right. Now you three should get going before all the prey runs off." Brownie watched as her mate huffed but finally lowered his tail in surrender. He flicked his ears and their pups walked after him before the three transitioned to running. She grinned and trotted off to patrol and mark the borders.

The Deep Forest pack consumes 4 servings (one caribou)
Blackie, Gray, and Musk hunt near the eastern border
Brownie patrols

Alpha Female:
      Brownie | 43 months | Female | 1 | X

Alpha Male:
      Musk | 43 months | Male | 2 | X

Beta Wolves:
      Blackie | 13 months | Female | 7 | X
      Gray | 13 months | Female | 4 | X

Pups:
      None

Omega:
      None
    Ally Packs:

Enemy Packs

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    East | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    South | Pack of Echoing Howls | Katrione
    West | Pack of the Soaring Falcon | tauriel.

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    Mountain Goat | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Beaver | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Deceased Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Cause of Death

Dispersed Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 am

Pack Of Harsh Blizzards

The Pack Of Harsh Blizzards is right at the bottom of a large mountain covered with trees, and a small waterfall pouring into a river for them to drink from. Along with rabbits, squirrels, deer, and cattle to feed the pack, but during leaf-bare it is hard because of the common snowstorms, and uncommon blizzards that come around and scare off the prey into hiding, the pack's personality is very welcoming and gentle, but won't refuse to fight, it's very rare to find a stubborn, or cruel wolf in the pack. The Pack Of Harsh Blizzards believes in "The Star-Furred" which is the dead wolves who have honored their Pack. But the "Flame Dwellers" are the wolves who had done something horrible. They live in a burning forest, and are the dark clouds you see at night. The pack is best at surviving the freezing cold, battling, and walking through snow.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:36 pm

❝ WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY ❞

Number of Wolves: 4 | Males: 2 | Females: 2
( 4 servings )

"Why can't you come with us?" Sandstone whined, circling around Juniper as the alpha female gnawed on the leg of the caribou cow they had caught the day before. Juniper raised her head, licking her maw clean before looking at Sandstone, an annoyed look in her warm brown eyes.

"I'm expecting pups, Sandstone. I can't come hunting for a while." Juniper turned her head and began grooming her flank. Sandstone whined, her ears pressing back against her head. She kneaded the ground in front of Juniper, her tail swishing back and forth.

"Can you go on patrols?" Sandstone questioned. Kestrel and Sol scrambled up the few large stones that littered the clearing of the pack's winter camp. Sol scrambled over to Sandstone, bumping into her shoulder and nipping her ear while Kestrel padded over to his mate, settling down next to her.

"I don't see why not." Kestrel said to Juniper. "I know how restless you get." Juniper rolled her eyes at Kestrel but made no argument, getting to her paws.

"Fine, Sandstone. Let's go."

[ The pack consumed the caribou cow: -4 servings ]
[ Juniper and Sandstone go on a border patrol ]
[ Kestrel and Sol go on a hunting patrol ]

Alpha Male:
        ↪ Kestrel | 42 | Male | D2 |

Alpha Female:
        ↪ Juniper | 40 | Female | D1 |

Beta Wolves:
        ↪ Sandstone | 14 | Female | D3 |
        ↪ Sol | 14 | Male | D4 |

Pups:
        ↪ Name | Age | Gender | Dom. | [url=link]★[/url]

Omega:
        ↪ Name | Age | Dom. | [url=link]★[/url]

Ally Packs:
        ↪ Pack Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        ↪ Pack Name | Username

Borders
        ↪ North | Deep Forest | Simonpet
        ↪ East | Chowilawu | RebelliousWinter
        Prey:
        ↪ Moose
        ↪↪Bull | x0 | 19 servings
        ↪↪Cow | x0 | 10 servings
        ↪↪Calf | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪ Elk
        ↪↪Bull | x0 | 10 servings
        ↪↪Cow | x0 | 10 servings
        ↪↪Calf | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Caribou
        ↪↪Bull | x0 | 8 servings
        ↪↪Cow | x0 | 4 servings
        ↪↪Calf | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Mountain Goat
        ↪↪Adult | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪↪Billy | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ White-Tailed Deer
        ↪↪Stag | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪↪Doe | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪↪Fawn | x0 | 2 serving
        ↪ Beaver
        ↪↪Adult | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪↪Kit | x0 | 1/2 serving
        ↪ Fish
        ↪↪Salmon | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪↪Trout | x0 | 1 serving
        ↪ Small Mammals
        ↪↪Snowshoe Hare | x2 | 1 serving
        ↪↪Squirrel | x1 | 1/2 serving
        ↪↪Mice | x0 | 1/2 serving
        Total | x3 | 2.5 servings

Deceased Wolves:
        ↪ Cricket | Female | Starvation |
        ↪ Wren | Female | Snatched by bear |
        ↪ Cypress | Female | Starvation |
        ↪ Alder | Male | Caught in a bear trap |
        ↪ Caper | Male | Disease |

Dispersed Wolves:
        ↪ Name | Age | Gender

Families:
        ↪ Kestrel + Juniper
        Cricket, Wren, Cypress
        Sandstone, Alder, Sol + Caper, Expecting
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ the eiramach pack ( i )

Postby kaden » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 pm

✶ THE EIRAMACH PACK ✶
number of wolves: two (one male, one female)
next breeding available: now

──────────────────────────────────────
Tierney trotted through the dense forest with Conan by her side. She had only known the young male for a week or so, but already the two had formed a bond unlike no other. She was sure she was falling for him. She couldn't let him know. Tierney had never been in love before. She had male friends from her birth pack, but they were just friends. Nothing more. Conan had caught her eye from the start. Having grown up in a pack full of tan, brown and dark grey wolves, Conan's unusual patched coat attracted her attention, and then there was his eyes, oh how Tierney dreamed over those warm, welcoming and deep hazelnut brown eyes. She was attracted to him from the start, but tried her best to control her feelings. The two newly made acquaintances spent the fortnight together as the ground started to frost over, bonding together and learning more of each other. They found they had a lot in common: They both dispersed from their birth packs a few days before, they both were better fighters than hunters and their packs were both of Irish origin. What had started off as nothing more than a mutual friendship had quickly escalated into heated feelings from both sides. Conan had asked Tierney to follow him that morning, and they had now been walking for hours, with the sun high in the cloud dappled sky.

Tierney eventually let out a tired sigh,
"Are we nearly there yet?" She whined, to which Conan let out a reassuring laugh, "Don't worry. We're nearly here, I promise," He answered, to which Tierney let out a grunt, "Good! We've been walking for ages now and I'm really hungry," She complained. Conan just nudged her side playfully, causing her to stumble to the side before quickly regaining her stance and bounding forward to catch up with Conan.

The two wolves walked for what seemed like an eternity before Conan paused, sniffed the air and gestured to the dense clump of bushes in front of them. Tierney looked at Conan before he continued forward, squeezing into the bushes while letting out small grunts of discomfort before finally disappearing. Tierney was horrified,
"Conan? Are you there?" She asked with worry. "I'm on the other side! Come on through, Tierney. We're here," He reassured her. Tierney sighed, feeling quite anxious at what was on the other side. After inhaling sharply, Tierney closed her eyes and pushed through the bushes. When she reached the other side, she could only gasp. It was a wide, wide space with open plains. Snow sprinkled the ground and the scent of elk and other prey hung heavy in the air. There was a space in the clifface surrounding the area which could make a perfect area to live at. "Conan...this, this is perfect," Tierney could only stammer out, awestruck at the sight. "This is my old pack territory. They moved out because of a low supply of elk, but that was before my parents were alphas so the elk have easily repopulated. I heard so many tales about this place as a pup so I went to find it when I dispersed. It was the ideal place to start a pack. Long grassy plains, numerous herds of prey, protected by a clifface on one side and a painful, but scent hiding row of bushes on the other. All I needed was someone to share it with..." His eyes trailed to Tierney shyly and before she could utter a word, he turned to face her and begun speaking again, "Tierney. I have never felt so strongly towards a wolf as I have with you. You're everything I could ever want; funny, good-looking, understanding of me. It's almost like the heavens sent you for me. Tierney, I could grow old with you, hunt with you. We could have beautiful pups, create a powerful pack. We could do so much together. Would you do the honor of being my mate?" Tierney was surprised. She had no idea Conan felt that way as well. "I never knew you felt that way! I've had feelings for you from the start, I just wasn't sure if they were mutual. Of course I'll be your mate. I hope our pack will grow to be plentiful and powerful." Tierney answered, racing over and bundling herself into Conan, wrapping herself around his warm body as they embraced in silence for a few minutes. "I know we only just got here, but after we settle down can we go and hunt? I'm still starving," Tierney complained, much to Conan's amusement, "Fine. I guess you've earned it," He teased as the new mates walked side by side to the densite.

(
Tierney and Conan go hunting )
( Tierney and Conan try for pups )

──────────────────────────────────────

alpha male:
        king conan | 29m | male | d2
        patched black/silver wolf with brown eyes

alpha female:
        queen tierney | 34m | female | d1
        fluffy tan wolf with brown eyes

beta wolves:
        name | age | gender | dominance
        description

pups:
        description

omega:
        description
        ally packs:
        pack name | username
        pack name | username

enemy packs:
        pack name | username
        pack name | username

borders:
        northern | pack name | username
        eastern | pack name | username
        southern | pack name | username
        western | pack name | username

prey:
        moose: x0 | 0 servings
        elk: x0 | 0 servings
        caribou: x0 | 0 servings
        mountain goat: x0 | 0 servings
        white-tailed deer: x0 | 0 servings
        beaver: x0 | 0 servings
        fish: x0 | 0 servings
        small mammals: x0 | 0 servings

deceased wolves:
        wolf name | cause of death
        wolf name | cause of death

dispersed wolves:
        wolf name | gender
        wolf name | gender

litters:
        conan and tierney: none
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 am

❝ DON'T BE SCARED TO FLY ALONE
FIND A PATH THAT IS YOUR OWN ❞

"Stop it! We've wasted enough time as it is!" Hataalii's words were scolding but her gaze flashed with amusement as she stared at the male standing in the stream. Her fur dripped with the water he'd just splashed at her but Hataalii didn't seem to mind. "Oh alright, let's go hunting instead!" Irial suggested. "We've seen plentiful signs of prey and we'll need to eat soon." Hataalii nodded, her eyes sharpening with interest. "Alright, let's go then."

[ hunting: Irial and Hataalii go on a hunt
Trying for pups: Irial and Hataalii try for pups
Prey consumed: None]

ALPHA MALE:
        ↪ Irial | 23 | M | D2 |

ALPHA FEMALE:
        ↪ Hataalii | 22 | F | D1 |

BETA WOLVES:
        ↪ none

PUPS:
        ↪ none

OMEGA:
        ↪ none
        ALLY PACKS:
        ↪ none

ENEMY PACKS:
        ↪ none

BORDERS:
        ↪ North | Chowilawu | RebelliousWinter
        ↪ East | Deep Forest | Simonpet

PREY:
        ↪ Moose | x0 | 15 servings
        ↪ Elk | x0 | 6 servings
        ↪ Caribou | x0 | 9 servings
        ↪ Mountain Goat | x0 | 4 servings
        ↪ White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪ Beaver | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Trout | x0 | 1 servings
        ↪ Small Mammals | x0 | 1/2 servings
        Total | x0| 0 servings

DECEASED WOLVES:
        ↪ none

DISPERSED WOLVES:
        ↪ none
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Welcome to Blood Moon Pack, a cruel and ambitious pack. They are located in the darkest part of the forest, where barely any sunlight reaches. But thanks to their dark pelts, they blend in easily with their surroundings making it easy to hunt. They are very quick too battle, and won't stop fighting till they've won.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snow Blizzard Pack #1

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:29 am

Snow Blizzard Pack
Number of Wolves: 2 [1 female/ 1 male]

Tundera and Hawk looked at the new territory, happy about it. Smiling at Hawk, Tundra nodded and went down to check it fully out her head and tail hold high. "How about we try to find something to eat?" she asked. Hawk nodded in agreement and followed her deeper into the territory.

Hunting: Tundera and Hawk.

Alpha Female:
          Tundra| 3 | Female| 1| X

Alpha Male:
          Hawk| 3 | Male| 2| X

Beta Wolves:
          Name | Age | Gender | Dominance | [url=link]X[/url]

Pups:

Omega: