the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby kazchan!!! » Sun May 26, 2024 7:03 am

yess i have! "bright young women" by Jessica Knoll, a novel inspired by real-world events of a famous serial killer from the 1970's. Knoll goes really in-depth about how sensationalised this man was and how people thought he was some kind of genius master manipulator, when really he was a loser, a sad insecure little man who just wanted power over women. It's really moving and made me sympathise with the families of the real man's victims more than ever before

^ wow dude that's crazy impressive, good luck!! hope you feel better soon!
> reverting to my 2013 self by designing Warrior Cats OCs <3
v when did you create your first OC (original character)?
╰┈➤ kaz ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ they/she ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ infp 4w3
ImageImage
random activity bcz i'm busy w/ school
i like anime, high fantasy and horror!
hope to see ya around! (=^•⩊•^=)

..trade me!check out my dress-ups!
..................................ImageImage
kazchan!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not clickbait » Sun May 26, 2024 8:49 am

informally, as far back as i can remember existing bc ive been making characters for as long as ive been alive. but the first time i actually set out to make a character dubbed as my "oc" was 2016 i think. i still draw him from time to time, it's really cool seeing how my art style and skill has evolved all these years

^ omg warrior cats ocs are the bomb... i always had a ton. i was the kid playing warrior cats at lunch all the time in elementary
> time to lock in on my work for the day. punk rock in the bg.... its gonna be great
v tell me about your favourite oc! and if you don't have any, one of your childhood comfort characters
超高校級の「ゲーマー」

lu / lulu / luci ♡ she/her
日本語も話せます!

not clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun May 26, 2024 11:25 am

been a looooong time since i've looked at any of my ocs so i'll just go with a comfort character. i used to watch a lot of curious george growing up. honestly if you put me in front of the tv and let that play, i'd still be able to watch it. he's cute and it always brings me some warmth how he can make mistakes and learn from them. characters are all so loving as well, its a bit of a perfect world.

^ you got this! i hope you get everything done!
    > tired and exhausted and sleepy.. did i say tired already?
    v tell me about your favorite bedtime story/book!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Sun May 26, 2024 2:59 pm

Oo well this is more of a Christmas book, but A Pussycats Christmas came to mind! Stole the picture from internet because idk where the book is. For a legit bedtime story, all I can think of rn is the classic Goodnight Moon, written the day after my birthday! (just the month and day obviously lol)

^ is very tired, and also watches childhood shows for comfort! Me too!!
> man I miss all the children books I had, tbh that Christmas cat book makes me want a fluffy tuxedo cat, luckily I already have a black fluffy cat that looks very similar! <3 all he’s missing is the white parts
v did you have a collection of children books?
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •°• Hwinior •°• » Sun May 26, 2024 5:08 pm

I had a very high reading level at a young age, so I skipped most kid's books and went straight to adult books, but I did really like Miss Spider and Artemis Fowl when I was little.

^ I'm unfamiliar with that book, but the cat picture is really cute.
> Why is it so hot when it's the middle of the night? There's no sun, quit being sun-like hot... Aaaahhhh. I want a popsicle. My head hurts. I'm going to melt like my sadly non-existent popsicle.
v What is the weather like where you are?
•°• Hwinior •°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby queen in the north. » Sun May 26, 2024 5:35 pm

it's been pouring rain all day, but it's been quite warm all week. not crazy hot, but disgustingly humid, i hate it because my hair curls up immediately and everything's all sticky...

^ omg i'm so glad i live somewhere it never gets too hot at night, i don't think i could bear that! my condolences to you )): i hope your headache goes away, drink some water!
> i just went through my contacts and changed the profile picture of every person i'm close to to a sonny angel, it took me like an hour because i put painstaking effort into matching each one to the person's personality LOL. my dad's the cat, my mom's the penguin, my boyfriend's the monkey, and my best friends are various fruit.
v what's your comfort tv show/movie franchise/book series? what made you choose it as your comfort piece of media?
hello! my name's alice but you can call me
whatever you want, as long as it's kind <3
i go by she/her and i'm an engphys major
who's obsessed with astronomy. if we
share any interests lets be friends!

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

❝ ❝
Never forget what you are. the rest of the world will not.
wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
laufey, grentperez, mt. joy, chappell roan, doja cat,
coldplay, chase atlantic, falling in reverse, kiss of life
queen in the north.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tifa » Sun May 26, 2024 6:46 pm

futurama... it's been a favorite of mine even as a kid. the humor is still so fresh even as far back as its pilot in 1999. i love the characters and everything is just so quotable. it makes me so happy and i love the theme so much especially. it's hilarious but those emotional episodes really make you cry

^ had to google what sonny angel was and i'm a little bit scared because there isn't any context to this /lh but that's also pretty funny. i feel like i'd change my irls' contacts to like... spongebob characters or something. you just gave me an idea
> about to go to sleep
v what's your favorite type of soup?

╔════════════♛════════════╗
    she/her - adult
    faves: signalis, genshin impact
    #1 arlecchino superfan
    ╚════════════♛════════════╝
    ╔════════════♛════════════╗
    art thread [artfight: THEKN4VE]
    current fav song
    ╚════════════♛════════════╝
tifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kazchan!!! » Sun May 26, 2024 8:55 pm

ooh probably minestrone! it has a strong flavour and i like it when it's spicy :3

^ hope you're sleeping/slept well!
> i'm so glad i started playing chickensmoothie again, people on here are so nice about trading (not like SOME other games *coughs*animaljamclassic*coughs*)
v what's your favourite thing to do in chickensmoothie?
╰┈➤ kaz ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ they/she ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ infp 4w3
ImageImage
random activity bcz i'm busy w/ school
i like anime, high fantasy and horror!
hope to see ya around! (=^•⩊•^=)

..trade me!check out my dress-ups!
..................................ImageImage
kazchan!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not clickbait » Sun May 26, 2024 9:03 pm

this game c: i always find myself coming back to it even if im only on cs for maybe a few min. it's just nice to interact with kind strangers while playing a fun game. a good way to take a break

^ fr im afraid of ajc trading... i never know what anything is worth anymore in that game
> apparently one of my friends was celebrating their bday tonight and i didn't know until I got a phone call from everyone already hanging out saying they forgot about me. i know they meant well by being honest with me, but... sigh
v tell me about some time you spent with a person(s) you care about recently. what did you do together?
超高校級の「ゲーマー」

lu / lulu / luci ♡ she/her
日本語も話せます!

not clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Sun May 26, 2024 9:58 pm

Me and my close friend have been playing an old Korean MMO called Priston Tale recently. We're both a big fan of grindy games, it's been real fun to just hop on and grind while talking about random crap.
      ^ I don't even know if honesty was the best option here, if I heard that I'd be gutted.. sorry to hear, no one deserves that. I had some 'friends' like that in the past, and I found that moving away and just stopping to speak to them, was a lot better than carrying on that kind of friendship. がんばって!
      > Went out to a new bar last with with my coworkers, had a great time but this morning... yeah. Just going to recover a bit and then I have to look through some flats as I'm moving soon.
      v If you make ocs - what inspired you to create one of your ocs? Have they changed a lot since then?
      Hypnotheque He/Him . UK . en/fr
      Mostly studying and playing rhythm games...also a fan of
      cyberpunk stuff. Currently playing: AA: Apollo Justice.
      Art (image heavy) . FR . DV
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me