the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby paevent » Thu May 23, 2024 2:54 pm

OMG I watched my favorite movie Donnie Darko again to show my bf who hasn’t watched it. This time we watched the directors cut and I like that one more fs. I don’t know what else to say besides I love it lol I love the whole part of thinking about fate, whether or not it was an act of God, and including science and English into the mix as well

^ enjoys the color yellow, and plays PvZ!! Yeah my hair also has good curl days or bad curl days
> eating a smores poptart
v favorite snack??
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not clickbait » Thu May 23, 2024 4:46 pm

depends on my mood honestly but lately I have been enjoying a good pistachio or two

^ yum. I miss poptarts, theyre the kind of food my family doesn't buy so i dont get to eat it often but I enjoy it thoroughly when it's given to me
> i am sick again. this is like my fourth time this year being sick im so over it!!! why is cold medication expensive!!! and my sinuses hurt!! argghhh
v tell me abt your favourite piece of clothing in your closet! :]
超高校級の「ゲーマー」

lu / lulu / luci ♡ she/her
日本語も話せます!

not clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilli » Thu May 23, 2024 4:55 pm

None of my clothes are in my closet at the moment. But my favorite is probably my custom-printed Berserk hoodie. I like pullover hoodies.

^ I think you changed your icon. I like it.
> I am moving again and I am not looking forward to transporting all of my belongings to another house.
v Show me an image that reflects your current mood.

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
vv

|
a
r
t

|
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Thu May 23, 2024 9:00 pm

^ good luck with the move!!!
    > whoever said that aluminum foil would deter cats lied. two of mine can stand on it and not care & the other two have never experienced it. is it a calico & tortie thing. why. please. stop jumping up onto my mini fridge the treats are gone why can she jump so high she is seven months old
    v what’s advice someone gave you that just Did Not work out

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •°• Hwinior •°• » Thu May 23, 2024 10:23 pm

Lotion on elbows that were very cracked from how dry they were. It sounds totally fine in theory, but it hurt so much more than it was worth. I cried almost nonstop for the next couple of days even though I washed it off almost immediately. It really stung that badly. It would have only been a minor annoyance if I let them be, but that became a horrible memory instead.

^ My mother has two cats who can jump almost to the ceiling if they really want to. They usually just stay on the ground and try to find shoes to bite until they snap in half though. My mother's cats really like shoes...
> The hardest part of hoarding is figuring out what the heck to name the hoard.
v Who is your favourite game character?
•°• Hwinior •°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Fri May 24, 2024 1:38 am

i love brigitte lindholm from overwatch!
      ^ good luck on finding the perfect name for your hoard
      > about to do my makeup. took a computer break because im still tired
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri May 24, 2024 5:21 am

not that great, tbh. haven't talked to my boyfriend in a few days because of my parents and we're both really angsty rn. i also attempted to cook something and came close to burning down my kitchen so that wasn't awesome. i'm looking forward to getting a foster dog later this summer! will be fun having a little furry friend around!

^ pre-makeup vibes! and yeah, i totally get that. i hope you get a chance to rest up soon!
    > i did a little bit of retail therapy yesterday! i now have two new shirts, a massive picture frame, a new fishbowl, and a lip gloss that is so pretty but way too overpriced
    v what's the last movie you watched and did you like it? why or why not?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flytes, » Fri May 24, 2024 7:57 am

Wedding Season on Hallmark with my mom. It was pretty good and made better by A+ casting choices! Storywise, it's about what you can expect from Hallmark

^ Congratulations on the future foster dog! It's the most rewarding thing and I wish you luck!!
> My Stella girl finally seems to be figuring out that we're not just visiting Mom and that we live here now. She's been so stressed out with this move but she seems to be doing better now. She's started to eat regularly again finally!
v What is one thing you're enjoying lately? :)
flytes,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not clickbait » Fri May 24, 2024 10:59 am

heavy rock/punk rock music!! its always been a guilty pleasure of mine and lately i've been indulging in it more

^I hope stella continues to grow more comfortable in her new home!! moving is so stressful, wishing you both well <3
> working remotely is so good but so bad at the same time. like I can do work in my own bed cuz im sick but my focus is everywhere
v if you had to eliminate one of your senses (sight/smell/touch/feel/taste) which would you eliminate and why?
超高校級の「ゲーマー」

lu / lulu / luci ♡ she/her
日本語も話せます!

not clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Fri May 24, 2024 11:36 am

oh i've actually thought a lot about this! i read the book Hugo Cabret when i was younger and it got me thinking about this from a very young age haha. i would definitely get rid of my hearing. i listen a lot to music so it would be a huge loss of course, but i would rather lose music than lose my sight or the taste of food. plus i would have a good excuse to finally learn sign language, which i've wanted to for ages but it's a really intimidating and huge project to take on - hence why i haven't yet.

^ i can imagine working from bed is quite distracting, i would think so too!
> i'm procrastinating packing for the weekend. i'm going away for a birthday, and when i return (monday? tuesday?) i have to move out of my apartment which is another thing i've been procrastinating. there's SO MUCH to pack, to clean, to send by mail, to fix !! i'm a bit stressed about it
v hello, how are you? what was your favourite thing you did today (alternatively, what are you looking forward to doing today)?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult ☽ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me