the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Wax Trax! » Sat May 18, 2024 2:30 pm

I’ve really been enjoying dungeon meshi recently. I’ve been watching the anime with my dad and reading the manga in my spare time and it quickly becoming one of my alltime faves. I love classic fantasy and I love how it’s combined with cooking!! I find the characters really compelling (my favorite is laios) and it’s just so fun yet well written at the same time.
another thing that I love is music. specifically, finding music. I love surprising myself, finding obscure goth bands only a few people know and there’s no information readily available about. I like challenging myself to see what I can find about them. I love listening to experimental music. Noise, shoegaze, avant garde, dark ambient etc. I like finding music that surprises and tests the limit. There’s so much out there not many people know about.

^ oh man I love flygon. Can never forgive gamefreak for the scrapped mega evolution
> had a really good day at the record store on Saturday. got a bunch of albums from my favorite bands that usually sell out the second they restock. pretty hate machine by nine inch nails, some great reward and violator by Depeche Mode, and speaking in tongues by talking heads
v when have you felt proud of yourself recently?
we’re truly angelfish

gray
she/her
i love music

ImageImageImageImageImage

in our angelhood
Wax Trax!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Sat May 18, 2024 10:03 pm

Yesterday when I did something right at work, but then yesterday was just an awful day as my smoke alarms at home just continuously went off and I had to have a friend come over, we detached it from the ceiling, we tried everything we could do so the entire alarm probably just needs to be replaced

^ I like how passionate you are about music! Glad you had a good time at the record store
> had four hours of sleep going back to work now, thought about drinking coffee even though it destroys my stomach and just makes me tired. Apparently internet says only 10% of people have this caffeine problem so that’s interesting if that’s true
v coffee or tea?
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pretty Little Moon ♡ » Sat May 18, 2024 10:32 pm

I like both, it depends on how I feel but usually coffee!! I'm just picky about what brands because I don't like to support companies with unethical practices

^ I'm sorry about the lack of sleep!! I hope you can find something to wake you up without making your stomach upset. Im sorry about the fire alarms too, that's gotta suck :( You have such a beautiful profile, by the way!! I love seeing you around and seeing the pretty colors in your icon + sig never fail to make me smile <3
> New profile theme!!! My boyfriend made it for me and it makes me feel so pretty! I love the pretty little colors he picked out for me and my icon makes me go :) every time I see it. Also kind of unrelated but I hope that shows up as an emoticon and not the CS emojis because that Would Be Bad (it ruins the vibe of what im saying) edit: IM NOT SAYING I DISLIKE THEM IM SAYING IT DOESNT FIT THE VIBE OF THE MESSAGE IM TRYING TO CONVEY!!!!!!!! this is different and a VERY IMPORTANT DISTINCTION
v Im a bit sad, do you have anything you like to do to cheer you up? maybe a comfort show or a silly little website you like to frequent? tell me anything!!
Last edited by Pretty Little Moon ♡ on Sun May 19, 2024 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞~! 🌙 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 ♀
🐚
𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐞𝐱𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!!
xxx
Image Image
Pretty Little Moon ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Velvet » Sun May 19, 2024 5:51 am

I'm a very task-oriented guy, so whenever I need a pick me up? I find something new to devote my energy and focus to, whether it be completing a personal project or playing a game. For example, I've been pretty into Tyke and Son's Lumber Co. lately and I'm trying to 100% the game. Highly recommend if you're looking to support fan games from smaller developers!

^ I'm really glad you like it! I'm not the best at code, but I certainly try my best so to speak. Also, no clue what you're talking about, I love the Chicken Smoothie emotes. :D They just add a certain energy I'd like to believe fits my personality quite well.
> Listening to Darude Sandstorm on repeat while I get work done, just a typical Saturday if you ask me. :lol:
v When you're working, whether academically or as a job, do you listen to any music or do you prefer silence? What's your go-to?
────────────────◆───────────────
Image Adult ♂
────────────────◆───────────────

██████████████████████████
Hello there! I'm Red Velvet. I may not
be around much, but I'm glad to be here!
If you ever need to contact me, please send
a PM, although keep in mind I'm an adult.
Pretty Little Moon's profile. Read about
SMA syndrome. Send a PM to me.
██████████████████████████
Red Velvet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 am

i generally listen to music while working. if i need to listen to something while reading, i listen to pearl jam. couldn't tell you why specifically, probably because you can't understand eddie vedder if you try.

^ i've never heard of that game, i never knew someone made a sequel to scott cawthon's! also i'm a big fan of :idea: :?: :!:
    > gonna walk my dog later and play pikmin bloom. this is my new pokémon go but way better
    v what's something you've been really obsessed with lately?
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 pm

ummm. DND. I've finally got a good group and we all take turns running! I need to start on my session prep teehee

^ heck yes!! anything that gets ya schmoovin'!
> drawing my girl... ivy.. beloved
v favorite song at the moment?
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 pm

slay! by eternxlkz

^ i hope you enjoy dnd!!
    > i need a new job like Now someone give me advice on finding one. at this point it doesn’t even have to be in my field. just remote.
    v what’s something that’s been on your mind recently?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon May 20, 2024 5:25 am

lunch !! i'm frickin starving so i can't wait to devour sum food rn >_<

^ i'm currently job searching so we're in the same boat !! LOL honestly ,, i recommend spamming as many online applications as you can which will inevitably increase your chances of an interview. the job market has been hella murky lately so i'm wishing you all the best. <33
      > yayy i just visited my local library and borrowed so many books !! oh i love reading what a joy what a delight
      v hihi !! what is your favourite activity to wind down after a chaotic day ?? :3
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 pm

eat food & watch youtube/watch youtube & crochet !! i just got into crocheting and it's been my favorite thing to do as of late

^ loves reading and is job searching!! i hope the books you got bring you joy and that job searching goes well for you <3
> had my graduation ceremony today - so wild that i'm done with college. genuinely feels crazy not having to go to school anymore, not having to worry about classes, etc etc. very strange feeling to have completed a chapter. today was a wild ride
v hello! what's something you're proud of achieving?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon May 20, 2024 5:17 pm

oh, this is a good question! i'm super proud of getting into veterinary medicine when i was fresh out of high school and sticking with it enough to get considered for a supervisor position within a few short years. it's unheard of where i'm from and something i'm proud to share even though most days, i feel i don't have alot to show for.

^ just graduated college. i'm so proud of you! school is tough.
    > just purchased a new laptop today and although i was dreading the price sticker, i'm so happy i took the L and bought it. super excited to get back into writing and what not.
    v do you have anything you're looking forward to?
    & i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    & i hate who i have become every time i wake up

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    cze · she/her · adult · USA · sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me