!CONFESS! V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: !CONFESS! V.2

Postby imbibitor_lunae » Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 pm

3/10 - I used to do the same with green beans and soy sauce, though vinegar is a bit too strong for me LMAO

I’m the type of person that listens to one song on repeat. longest song I’ve listened to nonstop was 3 months straight in a row. I’m currently getting there again with another song, been listening to it for a month straight so far. I move on to the next when I eventually get tired - which depends on mood.
imbibitor_lunae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliethebugfan » Tue May 07, 2024 9:34 pm

2/10 DAMN 3 MONTHS?? That's a lot! I sometimes listen to the same song for max a day, but i get bored more easily :p

Raw salmon with soy sauce is superior
charliethebugfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Wed May 08, 2024 10:48 am

0/10 nothing against it, but cooked meat let alone raw meat hurts my stomach really bad ):

here's my confession: i used to hate furries ): hear me out i was always bullied bc people considered me a furry (which is HILARIOUS looking back on it bc i literally drew furry junk all the freaking time, what was i supposed to expect) so i was projecting it HEAVY. it was wrong of me on all levels. now that im old, i understand cringe is dead, furries are some of the most accepting and talented people on the planet, and nobody should hold hate for someone based on silly things that hurt literally no one by participating in.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wally Darling » Wed May 08, 2024 11:21 am

0/10 the furry hater to furry pipeline is real

I walk on the front of my feet to make them feel and look like animal legs when I’m roaming around my house or doing small things. It’s fun and I can run like that and stuff since I’ve done it since I was a kid
Owner and creator of Image
It/All Pronouns
Polygender (Mostly Xenogenders)
Panromantic |Asexual| Polyamorous
Furry | Artist | Crit Inclus
Wally Fictkin | Dollkin
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed May 08, 2024 11:38 am

4/10 interesting!! I’ve sometimes done that and still do, pretending to be some sort of deer/horse but it was mostly for fun too, and to see how well I could balance. I noticed for some reason it has become a habit for me to walk on the front of my feet when going up the stairs sometimes, but you probably do it in general more than me!

This isn’t too uncommon I don’t think, I get so excited when finding bones outside, but I never collect them because it’s still a little too gross for me rn. I found two large catfish skeletons near a lake, as well as some other random leg bones from either a deer or a canine
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm

0/10 i am friends with a lot of alt people, as well as pagans and witches, and they all collect animal bones. i also do a lot of fishing and SOME hunting, and i've always liked looking at taxidermy, so bones arent weird to me either!

confession: i dont like taco bell ): it's a straight up sin to not like taco bell where im from but i think it's ): gross ))):
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woahelle » Wed May 08, 2024 2:50 pm

0/10 where do you live that it’s a sin to not like… taco bell? i thought that taco bell was universally known to be a gross guilty pleasure restaurant. i don’t personally dislike it but it is well known in my understanding that the quality of the food there is total trash.

i could say the same about waffle house. i don’t like the atmosphere and the food is just not that good. it’s regarded as the magnum opus of fast food around me but i have never had a waffle house meal that i would rate more than a 3/10
xxxxImage.Image.Image.
....elle ★ she/her ★ isfp ★
... ☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus
.. ★ in my reputation era ★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

a cappella ep
x
track my pet!
x
important!!
x
credit
x

woahelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Thu May 09, 2024 3:59 am

to answer your question i live in rural WV and everyone here thinks it's downright unamerican to dislike taco bell. i agree it's absolute garbage though lmbo it's disgusting!!
we don't have waffle house here, we have omelette shoppe! and omelette shop is 10/10 especially if it's like 2 am and you and your friends have nothing better to do than get together, gossip, and eat. 0/10 since i've never been to waffle house! (same with denny's! but i'd like to go)

it's probably not super uncommon to confess but i'm a dirty video game pirate. cartridges and old copies of video games are still selling at hundreds of dollars and i think that's so unfair!! when you buy old games for nostalgia's sake you also have to spend big money finding the consoles it belongs on, and controllers, adapters so they work with modern TVs (OR buying a used old tv which is expensive), etc. i think pirating is great for archival purposes but also people who chase that nostalgic feeling but don't have the financial means to do so, so i pirate my favorites as a labor of love.
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon May 13, 2024 2:33 am

0/10 honestly it's not that surprising. The US/western European anti piracy culture is just super weird in general. Most normal people play the game before buying it. I also find it kinda funny how its REALLY hard to pirate something if you look it up in English, but as soon as you look it up in any other language then there’s a billion of results. Also I kinda feel like the US gov made people fear piracy? Like whenever I just tell my American bros to pirate a game they say theyre gonna get a billion of viruses and stuff... But that legit never happened to me. Like actually. And Ive pirated enough games in my entire life. Wth😭

Whenever I say I like an artist I dont mean I like an artist... I like their music and their music only. I dont know a single name of any artists I listen to. I could actually care less about their life as people. I just bop to funny sounds 😭 I could never understand how people be listening to a group called smth like my biological friendship or sumn and be like «OHHH YEAH I LOVE HOW KENNEY MCMURDER SANG THE 1/4 OF THE PRE CHORUS DURING 2:48 TO 2:52!!! HE CARRIED THE ENTIRE SONG!!!» like?!?!?! I cant even distinguish when a different person begins to sing!?!?!?? Basically. I just listen to music. Nothing else

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
«take us now»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Mon May 13, 2024 5:30 pm

8/10 I have heard of a few people that are the same way. For me though I like knowing the artists at least a little bit, for the most part

Respectfully, I cannot stand mukbang videos. Other people can enjoy them, it’s just that for me I can’t understand it and I find it gross
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me