Mod: selkirks
      Number of Cats: 106
      Serving needed: 17
      Next Starclan Visit: 0 posts
      Pebbles: 244
      Font:

───────────────────────────────────────

ᴀʀᴄ 𝟹
      Whetley assigns Tealeaf as her new heir. With clan so big, she feels like herself and Shark could use an extra paw. Tealeaf has always been a quiet, shy and scaredy cat, but having been on a couple of patrols on her, Whetley had notices she's brainy and insightful. On top of that, Whetley wants to help her by relieving her of her duties as a knight. Tea has never been very fast or strong and gets easily exhausted because of her short muzzle and breathing problems and has been bullied for it in the past. Tea is a little afraid of he new responsibilities, but feels honoured and accepts the position.
      Whetley apologizes to Shark for not picking one of his daughters as her aid, but explains that they are just too young. Shark is not looking forward to working with Tealeaf, the daughter of Gentleman, a cat he has *history* with.
      Nightfall decides to step down as head knight. He's advanced in age and while he still feels able, he thinks it's time to give an opportunity for younger cats to prove themselves. He will quit patrols, but will remain a mentor. Usually a knight will suggest one of his children to take his place, but none of Night's are particularly interested in the position. Whetley assigns it to Nai, a young and promising fighter. Nai takes his new responsibility seriously and will do his best to lead his patrol crew.
      The sylphs have their paws full, but still do their best to prepare for the winter.
      The nursery is soon to fill up with playful kittens. Healthy cats are patrolling and bring prey and new tails to the clan. Whetley is a kind and just leader. The clan is in the best state it has ever been.
      Leaffall is advancing throughout the land. The trees have lost their leaves and colourful piles lie at their feet. Chilly wind whistles through their nakes branches. Dark clouds come from the north and cover the sky, making the world look bleak, grey and spooky. It looks to be a calm before the storm.

ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟs / ʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs / ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
      Eminempaw and Isahiri are old enough to start their training. Greywing and Cocoamilk will be their mentors.
      Tealeaf is assigned as a new heir.

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
      -

ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟs
      Bacup, Darkcloud, Owlsong, Icysun, Firewood, Homeland, Oxford, Terrier, Alderbeetle go fishing.
      Aristaeus, Spacesoot, Springtime, Blueprint, Mallowfur, Bao, Jia, Houndripple, Outlaw make the rounds.
      Rainstorm, Bluesky, Smallflower, Heatherdew, Sion, Greywing, Blazeear, Asha, Greywing scout the land.
      Nai, Mousepaw, Quicksilver, Gooseear, Sunset, Morningash, Kiara, Newscast, Jackfrost fish by the lake.

ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ
      Shark, Silenthill, Briston, Lanca, Percival, Palecloud, Backbone, Grinch follow the scent of the fox.
      Spacejam, Sunshower, Friday, Void, Coffeebean, Countryside, Ares, Sweetheart, Bloodmoon hunt for prey.
      Singsong, Brightsmile, Bisonsnarl, Sunnyskies, Moondust, Dolphin search for scraps.

ʜᴇʀʙ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ
      Blackbird & Colliebone go herb gathering protected by Petshop.

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ
      Nai and Oxford are given a goldenrod each and return to patrols, feeling a little embarrassed about their silly accident.
      Redwood rests after receiving a poppyseed. [ 1/1 moons ]
      Whetley's bites are treated with a cobweb and she rests. [ 1/1 moons ]
      Overkill stays in the sylph's den for a moon after his bleeding is stopped with a cobweb. [ 1/1 moons ]
      Briston returns to patrols after getting some poppy seeds for his bruises.
      Hazelpaw feels better after her toothache is treted with an alder bark.
      Blackbird does his best treating Birdpaw's sprained paw, while Polluxpaw observes and learns. She will stay in the sylphs den and rest, after receing the proper herbs. [ 1/2 moons ]
      Neptunepaw feels better after taking poppy seeds.

ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
      Whalepaw, Heartpaw, Firepaw, Gingerpaw, Patchpaw have all finished their training and take their final assessments!
      Moondust trains Hazelpaw in Speed.
      Lanca trains Newpaw in Speed.
      Oxford trains Northernpaw in Speed.
      Sion trains Desmi in Speed.
      Spacesoot trains Northpaw in Agility.
      Rainbow trains Rosepaw in Speed.
      Pumpkin trains Sonningpaw in Speed.
      Stargazer trains Neptunepaw in Defence.
      Ares trains Castorpaw in Agility.
      Cipher trains Callistopaw in Agility.
      Mousepad trains Robinpaw in Strength.
      Cocoamilk trains Isahiri in Strength.
      Greywing trains Eminempaw in Strength.
      Illumina trains Polluxpaw in Treating injuries.

ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs
      Pupdog is due in one moon.
      Bedrock is due in one moon.
      Snowflake is due in one moon.

ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
      The clan consumes x5 lizard and 7x scraps.

ɴᴏᴛᴇs
      please don't kill cats with a ✰ before their name
      injuries are fine for anyone
      no queens for now please

Training
          Whalepaw | 8 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Morningash
          Hazelpaw | 5 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Moondust
          Heartpaw | 6 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Rainstorm
          Newpaw| 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Lanca
          Northernpaw | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Oxford
          Birdpaw | 3 | Strengt, Defence - Bacup
          Firepaw | 4 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Briston
          Gingerpaw | 4 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Nightfall
          Desmi | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Sion
          Patchpaw | 4 | Strength, Defence, Agility, Speed - Smallflower
          Northpaw | 3 | Strength, Defence - Spacesoot
          Rosepaw | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Rainbow
          Sonningpaw | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Pumpkin
          Neptunepaw | 2 | Strength, Defence - Stargazer
          Pollluxpaw | 2 | Strength - Illumina
          Castorpaw | 2 | Strength, Defence - Ares
          Callistopaw | 2 | Strength, Defence - Cipher
          Robinpaw | 2 | - Mousepad
          Isahiri | 0 | - Cocoamilk
          Eminempaw | 0 | - Greywing

Food Storage:
          scraps | x5 | 1 serving
          eggs | x2 | 1 serving
          mouse | x2 | 1 serving
          lizards| x2 | 2 servings
          small fish | x10 | 2 servings
          rat | x6 | 2 servings
          cat food | x1 | 3 servings
          large fish | x5 | 3 servings
          seagull | x1 | 3 servings
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage:
          Alder Bark x4
          Bindweed x3
          Blackberry Leaf x4
          Borage Leaf x2
          Bright-eye x7
          Broom x1
          Burdock Root x0
          Burnet x0
          Catmint x1
          Celandine x2
          Chamomile x1
          Chervil x2
          Chickweed x2
          Cobweb x0
          Coltsfoot x2
          Comfrey Root x1
          Dandelion x2
          Daisy Leaf x1
          Deadly Nightshade x3
          Deathberry x6
          Dock x2
          Dried Oak Leaf x2
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage p.2:
          Elder Leaf x2
          Fennel x2
          Feverfew x2
          Foxglove Seed x5
          Goatweed x3
          Goldenrod x1
          Hawkweed x4
          Holly Berry x2
          Honey x2
          Horsetail x1
          Juniper Berry x1
          Lamb's Ear x1
          Lavender x3
          Lovage x5
          Lungwort x3
          Marigold x1
          Mallow Leaves x1
          Meadow Saffron x4
          Mint x1
          Moss x1
          Mouse Bile x2
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage p.3:
          Parsley x7
          Poppy Seed x0
          Ragweed x5
          Ragwort Leaf x4
          Raspberry Leaf x0
          Rush x5
          Sorrel x4
          Stick x2
          Stinging Nettle x1
          Sweet-Sedge x1
          Tansy x1
          Thyme x3
          Tormentil x2
          Water Hemlock x7
          Watermint
          Wild Garlic x1
          Willow Bark x0
          Willow Herb x2
          Willow Leaf x6
          Wintergreen x2
          Wood Sorrel x4

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters - 03

Postby Corinnander » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:40 pm

Credit

Action Queue
Hunting: Matthieu takes Brede to a snow field he was rummaging around in before he met him.
Bordering: Brede takes Snow Fever's advice and takes the Stick with him in case he runs into an injured cat. She also showed him how he could swing it around to scare away any threatening beasts. Brede trains in Snow Hunting.
Guarding: Snow Fever asks Matthieu to take a couple days of the week to help her watch the fires.
Gathering: Snow Fever digs as deep as she can looking for fresh medicines.
Training: Snow Fever begins teaching herself the local herbs, training in Roots.

THE MIRE says... "Eat and hunt all moments you can, sleep if you must, and stay warm."

▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓

THE UTMOST RULES
I. TO JOIN THE SANCTUM IS TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE MIRE.
II. TO HARM THE MIRE IS TO SIN.
III. YOUR LIFE IS THREADED WITH YOUR MOREMATES, TO COMMIT A CRIME IS TO ACCEPT AN EQUIVALENT FATE.
IV. EAT HEARTILY, JOYOUSLY, AND VICIOUSLY.
V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.
VI. ALWAYS TRUST THE WICK.

Devouring Mouth: Brede ☉ m ☉ 104 moons

Temper: Snow Fever ☉ f ☉ 116 moons
Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
Draughts: Matthieu ☉ FtM ☉ 50 moons
Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
Deaconry: NONE Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
Dignitaries: NONE Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History

HOME

THE DIVINE FOODS
Shrike : x1 serving [X]
White Fox : x1 serving [X]
Small Stray Dog : x2 serving [X]
Black Eagle : x2 serving [X]
Young Wolf : x3 serving [X]
Young Badger : x3 serving [1]
Total Divine Food : 4 servings

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE! As an aside this clan does not do requests!

KIBE : BRIGHT COLOR WARNING
Credit
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chaotic creativity's replies | 060 | january 21, 2024

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:35 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

LEAF-FALL || The temperature has begun to drop, and the days grow shorter and shorter. With the disappearance of the unbearable heat, predators are more commonly slinking along the outskirts of the territory. Alongside the growing dangers that come with the cold weather, kittings are beginning to get harder. Clans should stock up on prey and herbs for the coming dangerous moons, as this will be their last chance until after the next season has passed.

MODERATOR NOTES !!

Hello! I am chaotic creativity, but many of you know me as sharpie. i am very excited to be your mod, so don't be afraid to message me with any questions or concerns. feel free to pm me on here, or you can reach out to me on discord at chaoticallycreative.

CLANS !!

IMPORTANT LINKS !!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hunting Patrol:
      • Leaf-fall seems to have settled its grip on the land as Matthieu and Brede are only able to return with 1 white fox.

Border Patrol:
      • Brede discovers a lone adult on the border.
        • Phenotype: Ginger-and-white tabby mediumhair with copper eyes
        Genotype: Ll / BB / XO- / Dd / AA / Mcmc / CC / Wsw
        Artists: H155 (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Base)

Guarding:
      • Snow Fever and Matthieu are happy to report that nothing attacks the camp this moon.

Foraging:
      • Snow Fever gathers 1 thyme, 1 chervil, and 1 tormentil.

Training:
      • Brede successfully learns snow hunting.
      • Snow Fever successfully learns roots.

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

selkirks cac replies | 1/21/2024 | 58

Postby selkirks » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:55 pm

▏The current season is now leaffall.
▏prey and herbs are scarce, along
▏with new cats and predators. Flu
▏and other illnesses are common,
▏so it is not advised to send a cat
▏on multiple patrols. Kittings are
▏also harder, leading to more death.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hello! I'm honored to be your CAC mod! Please let me know via DMs
if you have any questions or concerns. All images used are obtained
from F2U image sites or are created by CAC artists. Genotypes will
be provided for each new cat you receive. DM me or another staff
member for a link to the CAC Discord! If I miss or skip anything, or
you just have any questions/concerns, feel free to DM me! If you
have any cats you would like to spare from death/injury rolls,
please mark them for me!
WC Herb Guide, Last Reply Set

Hunting (Spacejam); Spacejam's patrol caught x1 rat, x1 egg, and x1 seagull

Hunting (Bacup); Bacup's patrol caught x2 small fish and x1 big fish. Icysun caught a cold, requiring one moon of rest or x1 tansy

Hunting (Nai); Nai's patrol caught x1 big fish and x1 small fish

Hunting (Singsong); Singsong's patrol caught x2 scraps

Patrolling (Shark); Shark's patrol is uneventful

Patrolling (Aristaeus); Aristaeus' patrol is uneventful

Patrolling (Rainstorm); Rainstorm's patrol is uneventful

Herb Gathering; Colliebone's patrol gathers x1 poppy seed, x1 goatweed, x1 lungwort, and x1 tansy.

Training; The following pass: Firepaw, Gingerpaw, Patchpaw, Hazelpaw, Desmi, Rosepaw, Sonningpaw, Neptunepaw, Castorpaw, Callistopaw, Isahiri, Erminepaw, Polluxpaw
The following fail: Whalepaw, Heartpaw, Robinpaw,
Northernpaw successfully learns Speed but ends up wrenching a muscle. She will need two moons of rest, x1 chamomile, and x1 poppy seed

Requesting; N/A

Slice of Life; N/A

Family; N/A

Mod Notes; shark's patrol didnt encounter anything as they followed the scent of the fox last moon, despite your most recent post stating they were still following the scent. nai and bacup's patrols are in the border patrol section despite being hunting patrols
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EARTHFALL . 032

Postby jazz. » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:57 pm

060 | 30 ♀️ | 27 ♂️| 03 ☿ | next excavation: anytime | pebbles: 192 | mod: deimos
▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴 ║▌║▌║█│▌
7 prey types, 5 patrols, 7 cats per patrol

until 76 cats:
    Laika’s trapper routine was vastly different from what she was used to from the nursery. Since Ripley and Crossword were both surveyors, they went on dawn patrols more often, giving Laika and Belka time to sleep in. Though it was a double edged blade since when the mentors weren’t on dawn patrols, they still woke up early anyways and dragged the trappers to start training before breakfast. Most of the time, all three siblings trained together out of convenience. After Kenna’s death, no one seemed too keen to take the young cats farther out, so they spent the majority of their training in the clearing just south of main camp. After training sessions, the three would help split up the daily refreshing of nests, entertaining Everflame, keeping camp paths tidy and free of loose rocks, and gathering moss for water collection. Laika was exhausted by nighttime and would reminisce about their old lazy nursery days.
    It was towards the end of a breezy fall afternoon filled with practicing defensive moves and adding mud to caverns that needed more insulation with the oncoming winter. Laika shivered at the sight of Belka; his usual black coat was covered in splotches of dried reddish mud and clay, painting him in rust tones she now associated with blood. “You’ll have to wash off in the creek before the sun goes down,” She prompted, eyes narrowed as he tried to shake it off unsuccessfully.
    Nacional, who was assisting the two fetching the mud added to the walls, snorted. “Laika isn’t all dirty, how did you manage to end up a tortoiseshell?”
    Belka’s bobtail quivered in anger, “Your legs are caked in the clay as well!”
    “I was digging in the mud bank, it makes sense that’s where the mud is!” Nacional retorted, “Don’t come whining to me when you’re still damp in the dark tonight.”
    Laika rolled her eyes. “I’ll go make sure Aether still has enough moss while you guys fight…again. If you happen to see Strelka, I’m feeling like sharing a rabbit tonight.” Belka nodded and without missing a beat, continued to bicker with the older trapper.
    On the way to the medic cave, she grabbed a mouthful of fresh moss to hopefully save her a trip. She weaved her away along the worn path and automatically ducked into the smaller chamber where the supplies were stored. Laika was correct in assuming the medics would need a moss replenishment, in fact they usually were in need of any herbs. The herbs that did line the naturally eroded shelves were few and dry. Her kinked tail knocked off a small bunch of frail green sprigs, and as she was sweeping them together, Aether walked in and startled.
    “Oh!” Aether exclaimed, “You’re not the color of cat I was expecting. I wonder where my orange junior has found himself this time.”
    “Sorry!” Laika awkwardly apologized as Aether swept past her and plucked out herbs as she needed. “I didn’t mean to knock anything over, I just brought over more moss.” She picked the sprigs up and placed them back to their (rightful?) spot. A familiar fresh scent entered her mouth as she did so, but she couldn’t place it right then.
    As she sniffed them again, Aether glanced out the side of her eye. “Rosemary,” She gathered what she needed and paused, “Burial herbs.”
    “Ah,” Ward’s and Kenna’s bodies rushed to the front of her mind and the fresh scent soured immediately.
    “Not the most happy memories, huh?” Aether hummed as she saw Laika’s face contract, “It’s good to overpower any unpleasant smell of death for up close viewing at least. Not a great smell to associate outside of that, I guess.”
    “What happens to a cat after they die?” Laika blurted out before she could help it. At least it wasn’t “why do I keep having dreams watching my mother die? Strelka die? Belka die?” Yeah…those weren’t helping with the exhausting of being in the second moon of trapper training either.
    Aether’s eyes slightly narrowed, “Their heart stops and their brain stops. What happens after that is beyond me as I choose to focus on preventing such matters.” The curly molly retrieved her pile of herbs, “Now if you’ll excuse me, both Ramsey and Bushfire returned from hunting injured. Why don’t you find Rooster and send him this way so he can actually do his job.”
    Laika accepted her dismissal and practically sprinted out of the medic den. She hoped the medic wouldn’t mention her odd question to anyone, especially Lacey. Her mother was already worried about sending her kits off into the big, scary world as it is. Laika finally discovered Rooster in a relatively secluded area, messaging Scimitar’s right shoulder. After two past dislocations, Scimitar regularly had trouble with it and would have to spend time in the medic cave after particularly strenuous days. Laika assumed his recent surveyor assessment exacerbated this problem.
    When Rooster noticed her arrival, he jumped back as if he was set on fire. Fur fluffed and tail straight up he exclaimed, “I’M JUST FIXING HIS SHOULDER! I’M A MEDIC!” Scimitar flattened his ears and wouldn’t look at them.
    Laika took a step back confused at the scene before her now, “Yes? I was just sent to retrieve Rooster. Aether has some injured cats up at the cave.”
    “O-okay then,” Rooster lowered his head. “I’ll be going then, Scimi.”
    “See you around.”
    Rooster and Laika walked for a bit in awkward silence. Then at the same time:
    “What do you think happens after we die?”
    “We’re not dating or anything yet, I swear.”

“Huh?”
    “Huh?”

“What are you talking about?”
    “What are you talking about?”

“Um, you first,” Rooster stammered.
    “Well,” Laika didn’t think that this was a proper topic anymore but persisted, “What do you think happens after we die?”
    “Oh,” Rooster paused at the seriousness of the question, “I guess we move on to whatever happens next, you know? Like it could be nothing at all, but I don’t think that’s very fun. I hope to meet Ward again at least somehow.” The tom shrugged, “I suppose I’ll think about it more when I’m older. Perhaps Everflame has more answers. She’s OLD.”
    “Everflame…” Laika muttered, “Asking her is a good idea. Thanks Rooster!” They were almost on the path directly to the medic cave. “By the way, so you and…Scimi?”
    Rooster let out an exaggerated anguished sigh, “Please don’t mention it to anybody yet. We’re just buds. He’s always around the medic den so we’re just closer than you’d think.”
    “I don’t call my ‘buds’ by a pet name.” Laika laughed.
    “Oh my stars, just forget it!” Rooster lifted a clawed paw to her nose but he really was the least intimidating cat ever. When she just kept eye contact with an amused smile, Rooster let out a defeated sigh. “Okay, I won’t claw you, but stars forbid you ever need medical attention. We’ll see who wants to tease me then.”
    “Is your special treatment available to everyone or just Scimi?” Laika jestfully pressed.
    “I’m done with this conversation.” Rooster pointedly turned his back and disappeared into the medic’s den. Laika shook her head and laughed to herself. The junior medic still found ways to amuse her without needing to bring feathers to play with it seemed.
    Laika then found herself at the mouth of Everflame’s cave as the sun started to tiptoe around the horizon. “Everflame?” She called as she stepped in. The cat was cleaning their fluffy chest with a languid look.
    “Hopefully you’ll still come to visit even after Piedpiper’s kits are born and able to come bother me themselves.” The elder said, “I do quite appreciate your moss selection.”
    “I’m sorry I didn’t think to bring any tonight.” A lot had seemed to happen between her taking moss to Aether and now.
    “Another concern, then?” Everflame read her tense and unsure body language.
    “I was just thinking recently…” Now that Laika had time to think about asking Everflame about death, it was hard to bring up. Just like death itself, it seemed to come most naturally suddenly and in the middle of another thought. “What do you think happens after someone dies?”
    “Well, that certainly is a complex question.” Everflame settled down in their nest, inviting Laika to do the same in front of them. “What do you think happens? Where will you go?”
    “I-I don’t know,” Laika frowned, “I’ve only recently started to think about dying.”
    “Usually young cats think themselves invincible for a good while,” Everflame mused, “but it seems that the recent tragedies have brought that upon you earlier than most.”
    “I just don’t know how to feel about everything. If I should want some sort of afterlife where everyone is still there or if there’s another life after all this? Or if it’s just nothing and we just are dead. And cold.” Laika shuffled her feet nervously. This all was starting to make her stomach and her head hurt.
    “I like to think of it this way,” Everflame’s smooth voice slowly flowed over her, “Do you remember before you were born?” Laika thought for a moment and shook her head. “Well, then perhaps when we die, we go back into the state of not being.”
    “Isn’t that scarier?”
    “One day we suddenly were,” Everflame said through half-lidded eyes, “and someday we will suddenly just…not.”
    The cave darkened more. “Thank you for your insight,” Laika got up and stretched, “I’m going to go eat dinner with my sister. Do you need me to bring you anything?”
    “I’ll wander down sometime by myself. Thank you for the intriguing company.” Everflame made no move, so Laika dipped her head and met back up with the majority of the clan.
    “What took you so long?” Strelka greeted Laika as she sat down next to the rabbit she was munching on. “I was about ready to eat this whole thing myself.”
    “Just talking to Everflame.” Laika shrugged and took a big bite.
    Strelka narrowed her eyes, she sensed her sister had been on edge recently and tonight was no different. “Anything I need to know?” She fixed Laika with a stare.
    Laika laughed, “Fine, you caught me. What do you think happens when you die?”
    It wasn’t like Strelka was expecting that question but it also wasn’t a huge surprise either. “I hope we get to go to a place that is always warm and sunny and prey leaps into my paws. And everyone will be there and it is always the best day ever.”
    “That’s a nice idea.”
    “You don’t believe it’ll be like that?”
    “I just…I hope whatever happens, I’m always with you and Belka, you know?”
    “You and I for sure. Belka can be allowed sometimes.”
    The sisters laughed together and a small weight was lifted from Laika’s heart for the night. “Where is the brat, come to think of it?” Strelka pointed with a paw. It seemed that both Belka and Nacional had rinsed off all of the mud in the creek and were now at least cordial enough to share a rabbit themselves while they slightly shivered, fur not yet quite dry.
    It wasn’t that bad of a day after all.

─── 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
    > earthfall eats three big fish. (9 servings)
    ─── 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙴𝚈𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻𝚂
    > marlon, sudoku, hancock,
    mirage, domino, dingo, and dune patrol.
    ↳ they go after the predator scent to scare it off.
    ─── 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻𝚂
    > nyx, andean, vanta, juniper, cerberus,
    katana, and dwindle hunt.
    > enya, cutlass, derby, riddle,
    muffin, avalanche, and kenny hunt.
    > conner, earthquake, tangram, fleet,
    riddle, axis, and vulcan hunt.
    ─── 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻𝚂
    > aether and rooster search for herbs.
    ─── 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶
    > nickel trains criollo in digging.
    > vanta trains forastero in digging.
    > juniper trains trinitario in digging.
    > cerberus trains nacional in digging.
    > crossword trains belka in fishing.
    > fleet trains strelka in fishing.
    > ripley trains laika in fishing.
    ─── 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
    > aether treats ramsey and bushfire.
    > ramsey rests. (1/2 moons)
    > bushfire rests. (1/1 moon)
    > piedpiper is kitting!
    rooster assists (with aether on standby)
    ─── 𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂
    > rooster attempts his medic assessment!
    ↳ aether uses piedpiper's kitting as a practical exam.
    ─── 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂
    > none this moon
    ─── 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂
    > ivan and erwin join as trappers!
    > checker will mentor ivan.
    > dreamwatcher will mentor ewrin.
    ─── 𝙲𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳
    > sepia
    > scavenger
    > mikey
    > lykos and andromedus (found together)
    ─── 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁
    > surveyors deal with protection and border patrols
    > sinkers focus on hunting and exploring the mines
    > inigo, kenna, rhys, and vulcan need growths (inky.)
    > andean, grizzly, and moon need growths (inky.)
    > scimitar needs a growth (og artist ame)
    > death rolls are on hard mode
    > cats immune to death rolls with be marked by ❂
    > all cats are eligible for injury rolls
    > writing will cover what happened last moon/post :)

𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃:

❂ Marlon | 61 | ♂️ |

𝙳𝙴𝙿𝚄𝚃𝚈:

❂ Nyx | 58 | ♀️ |
          ......sterile

𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲:

Aether | 57 | ♀️ |

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲:

❂ Rooster | 16 | ♂️ |

𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙴𝚈𝙾𝚁𝚂:

Vixen | 63 | ♀️ |
          ......amputated tail
          Sudoku | 62 | ♀️ |
          Hancock | 54 | ♂️ |
          Mirage | 52 | ♂️ |
          Firehouse | 46 | ♀️ |
          ❂ Ripley | 37 | ♀️ |
          Dingo | 37 | ♂️ (afab) |
          ......blind in right eye
          Dune | 37 | ♀️ |
          Domino | 34 | ♀️ |
          Dreamwatcher | 25 | ♀️ |
          Crossword | 20 | ♀️ |
          ......twisted jaw
          Checker | 20 | ♀️ (amab) |
          ❂ Scimitar | 14 | ♂️ |
          ......right shoulder prone to dislocations

𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂:

Nickel | 71 | ♂️ |
          Enya | 69 | ♀️ |
          Vanta | 65 | ♂️ |
          Juniper | 63 | ♀️ |
          Kenny | 62 | ♂️ |
          ❂ Cerberus | 55 | ♂️ |
          Silverback | 53 | ♂️ |
          Mokka | 48 | ♀️ |
          Ramsey | 47 | ☿ (amab) |
          Cutlass | 46 | ♀️ (amab) |
          Katana | 45 | ♀️ |
          Derby | 44 | ☿ (afab) |
          ❂ Fleet | 37 | ♂️ |
          Muffin | 28 | ♀️ |
          Conner | 26 | ♂️ |
          Avalanche | 24 | ♂️ |
          Bushfire | 24 | ♂️ |
          ......blind
          Earthquake | 24 | ♂️ |
          Dwindle | 23 | ♀️ |
          Axis | 23 | ♂️ |
          Inigo | 20 | ♀️ |
          Rhys | 20 | ♀️ |
          Vulcan | 20 | ♂️ |
          Riddle | 20 | ♂️ |
          Tangram | 20 | ♀️ |
          Grizzly | 15 | ♂️ |
          Andean | 15 | ♂️ |
          Moon | 15 | ♀️ |
          ......blind
          Shamshir | 14 | ♀️ |
          Rapier | 14 | ♂️ |
          Machete | 14 | ♂️ |

𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂:

Criollo | 11 | ♀️ |
          Forastero | 11 | ♀️ | [url=link]☄[/url]
          Trinitario | 11 | ♀️ | [url=link]☄[/url]
          ❂ Nacional | 11 | ♂️ |
          ❂ Belka | 8 | ♂️ |
          ❂ Strelka | 8 | ♀️ |
          ❂ Laika | 8 | ♀️ |
          ......main character syndrome
          ❂ Ivan | 7 | ♂️ |
          Erwin | 7 | ♂️ |

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂:

Mudslide | 54 | ♀️ |
          ......permanent queen
          Lacey | 38 | ♀️ |
          ......blind
          ......permanent queen
          ❂ Piedpiper | 29 | ♀️ | | due NOW

𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚂:

all empty...

𝙴𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂:

Everflame | 116 | ☿ (afab) |

Name | Age | ♀️♂️☿ | [url=link]☄[/url]
    𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂:

none...

𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂:

jackalclan | inky.
    misted waters | looneylani

𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈:

NORTH | mine entrance ⇾ plateau ⇾ small forest
    EAST | medic den ⇾ fresh springs ⇾ sandy desert
    SOUTH | training clearing ⇾ grassy prairie
    WEST | upstream creek ⇾ mountain range

𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂:

NORTH | evergreen park ⇾ eagle
    NORTHEAST | kyanite keep ⇾ lyttlekytten
    EAST | jackalclan ⇾ inky.
    SOUTHEAST | misted waters ⇾ looneylani
    SOUTH | yingclan ⇾ 爆殺王
    SOUTH TUNNELS | canaryclan ⇾ v.vulpes
    FURTHER SOUTH | chessclan ⇾ sharpiesandhamilton
    SOUTHWEST| yangclan ⇾ broken*
    WEST | open
    NORTHWEST | moonclan ⇾ looneylani

𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚂:

0 | alder bark | fevers
    2 | bindweed | broken bones
    1 | blackberry leaf | bee stings
    1 | blazing star | fevers, headaches
    1 | borage | milk, fevers
    1 | bright-eye | w/ lovage, coughs
    1 | burdock root | rat bites
    0 | burnet | strength
    1 | catchweed | poultice barrier
    4 | catmit | greencough
    2 | celandine | eyes
    1 | chamomile | heart
    2 | chervil | infection/kitting
    1 | chickweed | greencough
    1 | cobweb | bleeding
    2 | coltsfoot | breathing
    0 | comfrey root | wounds
    1 | daisy leaf | joints
    2 | dandelion | whitecough
    2 | dock | scratches
    1 | elder leaf | sprains
    2 | fennel | hip pain
    1 | feverfew | fevers
    1 | hawkweed | whitecough
    2 | holly berry | poison
    0 | honey | infection
    1 | horsetail | infection
    1 | ivy leaf | bind splints
    1 | juniper berry | bellyache
    1 | lamb's ear | strength
    0 | lungwort | yellowcough
    0 | mallow leaf | bellyache
    1 | marigold | infection
    1 | meadow saffron | poison
    1 | parsley | bellyache, stops milk
    1 | ragwort | joints
    4 | raspberry leaf | kitting
    0 | rosemary | burials
    3 | rush | bind bones
    2 | sheep sorrel | fevers
    1 | sorrel | appetite
    2 | stick | splint, kitting
    3 | stinging nettle | infection
    2 | sweet-sedge | infection
    1 | tansy | coughs
    1 | tormentil | extracting poison
    1 | water hemlock | poison
    1 | watermint | bellyaches, burials
    1 | wild garlic | rat bites
    2 | willow bark | pain
    1 | willow herb |
    2 | wood sorrel | abscesses

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚈:

4 | mice | 1 serving
    6 | snake | 1 serving
    8 | rabbit | 2 servings
    8 | ermine | 2 servings
    15 | small fish | 2 servings
    0 | big fish | 3 servings
    3 | hare | 3 servings

𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂:

Hunting, Battling, Fishing, Locating, Digging, Basic Medicine

𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂:

Nickel | Criollo | 4 | H, B, F, L
    Vanta | Forastero | 4 | H, B, F, L
    Juniper | Trinitario | 4 | H, B, F, L
    Cerberus | Nacional | 4 | H, B, F, L
    Crossword | Belka | 2 | H, B
    Fleet | Strelka | 2 | H, B
    Ripley | Laika | 2 | H, B
    ---------------------------------------
    Aether | Rooster | 7 | Basic Medicine,
    Herb Identification, Kitting, Poison Identification,
    Self Defense, Herb Growing, Emergency Medicine,
    Burials, Infectious Diseases

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳:

Chess | killed by JackalClan patrol at 5 moons |
    Rachmaninoff | killed in a collapsing tunnel at 37 moons |
    ......blind
    Ward | accidently drowned at 19 moons |
    Kenna | killed during a JackalClan hunting spat at 18 moons |

𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈:

Sudoku ❤ unknown | Domino
    SudokuMetalcry of SloughClan | Riddle, Tangram, Chess, Checker, Crossword
    unknown ❤ unknown | Dune, Dingo
    Mudslide ❤ unknown | Avalanche, Bushfire, Earthquake
    MudslideSilverback | Andean, Grizzly, Moon
    FirehouseGrendel (stud) | Inigo, Kenna, Rhys, Vulcan
    NyxMarlon | no kits
    KatanaCutlass | Shamshir, Rapier, Machete, Scimitar
    MokkaIvor of Foxglove Court | Criollo, Forastero, Trinitario, Nacional
    DingoRachmaninoff | no kits
    PiedpiperMuffin | due NOW
    LaceyCosmo | Belka, Strelka, Laika
    RipleyFleet | no kits
Last edited by jazz. on Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█ Between the Silver Spires ✦ XII █

Postby Corinnander » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:38 pm

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"Beffley? May I speak to you?" Whitethorn approached the molly, waving his tail in greeting to Batsy who's helping her groom.
"Yes, o-of course, Whitethorn. Excuse me..." She gave the apprentice's forehead a lick as thank you before heaving herself to her paws and out of camp with the huge tom. Even after having her son, she felt heavier than she used to. She was a little disappointed her more active duties now would help slim her up, but it seems the pregnancy had shifted her physiology and left her plumper than before. It'd led to a long talk with Luna Moth, the kind neither molly had had with one another, about their bodies. Beffley came away quite relaxed about the situation. She didn't realize her companion had kits before, she didn't look it, and she was a bit on the younger side than barn cats do. She also didn't realize such a topic was a sore spot for her. Both of them seemed to mourn something in that talk.
"Have you noticed Bullock's behavior lately?" he mewed.
"He's been quite the independent spirit, I saw, but aside from that no... Why..?" Her fur went on end.
"Nothing bad," Whitethorn reassured. "Green Tea said he could just make out a Faraway cat playing with him. It seems he's got a very keen spiritual sense. We'd like to raise him as a Hithercat, if you'll permit it."
Beffley blinked a few times, as if clearing her eyes could clear her ears. She slowed her pace with the tom following suit. "You don't have to decide now, of course."
"No, I-I think it'd be good for him. We won't be separated, will we?"
"Of course not. He won't begin training until he's six months old, but we'll help him with any ghostly concerns in the meantime. Give him someone to talk to about it, for advice and the like. He'll always be your son first." Whitethorn purred. "Green Tea wants to personally mentor him. I think they'll be good for each other."
The white molly mulled that over for a few minutes as they pushed through clumps of ever wet, ever cool ferns. As the pair stepped into a stream almost unnoticeable to the eye or ear, she stopped in the water she could only feel. "I do too."

MISC: Green Tea looks at Red Lotus with such mixed feelings, he'd prefer to avoid him. He and the rest of the Hither go out foraging for herbs to bond.

BORDERING: Gerard goes out alone as much as possible, leaving during the daytime when Whom sticks to the darker hours. He brings x1 Cobweb at the advisement of Blackberry Sugar, who also shows him how to apply it if he runs into any injured cat. Whom spends his time with Beffley as she recovers from birth.

HUNTING: Luna Moth asks Bridges to go on a hunting patrol with her alone. The yellow molly expresses that she wants to be friends with Azrak, but has so many reasons she's afraid to be, including worrying she's impeding on his and Bridges' relationship. Bridges laughs and explains they aren't mates, simply a strange kind of good friends. She reassures her friend that she's absolutely fine.
Azrak, Red Lotus, and Batsy go out together and share their various hunting tactics. The youngest of them teaches them how to balance, the calico teaches them how to creep, and the housecat teaches them how to smack. They have a great time together and hang out over a meal once they return, telling the funniest stories they can think of.

GUARDING: Sunny Days has left almost all of her apprentice's training to Manhattan Black. She guards during the dawn hours, he guards during the dusk.
Manhattan Black teaches Esper the key to listening well is detangling and identifying sounds. He helps her make note of different birdcalls and what kinds they are as a start.

TRAINING: Esper is trained in the fourth rank. Batsy is trained in the second.

RELATIONSHIPS: Azrak has a mild crush on Luna Moth. Green Tea and Blackberry Sugar's not-romance is starting to cause arguments between them.

SPIRES: Red Lotus is told in a dream that he needs to be patient and gentle with Green Tea. The cat is difficult to see, but seems to be a long-legged one with stunning robin blue eyes...
Bullock laughs and plays with a cat no one but Green Tea notices due to its extreme faintness, who tells him he'll have a real friend soon. The tomcat tears up, remembering how he asked for a friend from the Kin of the Stars so long ago... Requesting a cat under the age of 10 moons!

Food.
x4 servings are consumed.

✦ Note: This clan is on Hard Mode & Medicine Mode. ✦
✦ Note: This clan is nomadic. ✦
✦ Note: This clan is description-only. I will draw these cats myself and add them in. ✦
✦ Note: The Faraway cannot interact with the living world and do not consume prey. They can train Hither cats. ✦

✦ Note: I have edited the food stores so there's an overall serving number rather than using "consume X amount of Y", it'll just be consume X amount of food. I also added in the kits I forgot to in previous posts! My bad. ✦

Gerard // M // 28 //
Whom // M // 35 //
Beffley // F // 61 //
Wish // M // 2 //

Luna Moth // F // 45//
Batsy // M // 17 // I II III IV
Azrak // M // 69 //
Bridges // F // 59 //
Red Lotus // M // 40 //

Sunny Days // F // 46 //
Esper // F // 16 // I II III IV
Manhattan Black // M // 66 //
Noon // M // 2 //

Ghost // F // ??? //
Spirit // F // ??? //
Bullock's Friend // ??? // ??? // ???

[Temp. Allhealer] Green Tea // M // 34 //
Blackberry Sugar // M // 30 //
Fox // F // 42 //
Whitethorn // FtM // 40 //
Bullock // M // 1 //

ImageImageImage
Medicine.

Bindw. // X0 █ Borage // X0
Burdock R. // X0 █ Burnet // X0
Chervil // X0 █ Celadine // X0
Cobweb // X3 █
Comfrey R. // X0 █ Daisy L. // X1
Dande. // X0 █ Deadly Night. // X0
Dock // X1 █ Elder L. // X0
Feverf. // X1 █ Goldenrod // X0
Holly // X1 █ Honey // X2
Horsetail // X0 █ Lamb's Ear // X1
Lavender// X1 █ Lovage // X1
Marigold // X1 █ Mouse Bile // X1
Oak L. // X0 █ Parsley // X0
Poppy S. // X0 █ Ragweed // X1
Rasp. L. // X0 █ Sorrel // X1
Stick // X2 █ S. Nettle // X1
S.-Sedge // X1 █ Tansy // X1
Watermint // X1 █
Wild Garlic // X2 █ Willow B. // X1

Pebbles - x89

Prey.

Old Human Food: X1 Servings. ❂
      Field Mouse: X1 Servings. ❂
      Something..?: X2 Servings. ❂
      Rabbit: X2 Servings. ❂
      Large Carcass: X3 Servings. ❂
      TOTAL: X25 ❂
      17 Cats Total [15]- 7♀ & 10♂

Archive of the Past
      Dandelion

Archive of Families

Title - 1001Fonts.com
      Ranks - 1001Fonts.com
      Symbols - CoolSymbol.com
      Moon Column Pixels - Akumilrako
      Moth Pixels - Deertine
      Full Moon Pixels - Xienne

ImageImageImage

Corinnander

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

broken*'s replies - January 22 2024

Postby broken* » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:06 am

♢Clans♢
    last replies linked
    ✶ arroyoclan ✶ logclan ✶
    ✶ nosferatu ✶ gladeclan ✶
    rouge rogues ✶ firclan ✶
    ✶ cloverclan ✶ beamclan
    ✶ whisperclan ✶ kingdom of felines ✶
    canaryclan
    ♢Notes♢
    if i have messed anything up, please
    send me a DM (on here or discord).
    also, all images are ftu from various
    websites (unsplash, pixabay, etc).
    ♢Weather♢
    leaf-fall; prey is more scarce.
    predators are more common.
    kittings are harder.

══════════════════════════════════♢═══════════════════════════════

DaisieGames. wrote:
    Patrols
    Herb Search Patrol: Finchleaf
    Hunting Patrol: Silversplash, Graystorm, Hazelstar, Foxfire
    Border Patrol: Asterdusk,Lionpounce, Hailfang,Snowpatch

Trainings:
    Rosepetal attempts to train Duskpaw in Climbing

request results ❘ n/a

patrolling results
      ↪asterdusk's patrol scents a badger having recently crossed their border. will they send a patrol after it next post, or leave it alone and hope it goes away?

hunting results
      ↪silversplash's patrol catches x2 big fish.

herb gathering results
      ↪finchleaf returns having gathered x1 bindweed, x1 lungwort, x1 watermint.

training results
      ↪duskpaw successfully learned the climb skill.

mating ❘ n/a
      kitting ❘ n/a
      death ❘ n/a
      mod notes ❘ n/a

V.Vulpes. wrote:
    𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
    𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
    ⤷Talonfall and Featherfrost patrol.
    𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
    ⤷Orestar, Grasshopper, and Lanterglow hunt.𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
    ⤷Breezestorm gathers herbs.
    𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
    ⤷Coalpaw is trained in Advanced Hunting by Talonfall

request results ❘ n/a

patrolling results
      ↪talonfall's patrol comes across a warrior aged cat looking for a place to call home. will they find that in canaryclan?
      --pheno/geno - blue smoke hairless manx with low white (hrhr / B- / Xo- / dd / aa / I- / C- / Wsw / Mm) - artist; selkirks

hunting results
      ↪orestar's patrol returns with x1 hare.

herb gathering results
      ↪breezestorm gathers x1 sweet-sedge, x1 parsley, x1 lavender.

training results
      ↪coalpaw failed to learn the advanced hunting skill, but can try again next moon.

mating ❘ n/a
      kitting ❘ n/a
      death ❘ n/a
      mod notes ❘ n/a

obnixious. wrote:
    Cobra offers x1 songbird to the adult-aged cat to get them to join the Glaring

Clay, Deatheyes, and Eclipse scrounge for food
    Lemonfang, Nuka, and Flick patrol the area
    Venom hunts for herbs with Tigra’s protection

Zoom watches over the camp

Deatheyes and Eclipse train
    Flick and Spice train

Notes;; ♡
    Lemonfang will need to be added to the toyhouse

request results ❘ n/a

patrolling results
      ↪lemonfang's patrol comes across an adult cat, a former kittypet with a traumatic past, looking for somewhere to call their new home.
      --pheno/geno - longhaired blue silver classic tabby with a bobtail, a missing eye, scars and golden eyes (ll, Xo-, dd, A-, mcmc, I-, C-, ww, jbjb) - artist; frisco

hunting results
      ↪clay's patrol catches x1 squirrel.

herb gathering results
      ↪venom returns with x1 wintergreen, x1 wood sorrel, x1 willow leaves.

training results
      ↪eclipse successfully learns their 4th skill.
      ↪spice successfully learns her 3rd skill.

mating ❘ n/a
      kitting ❘ n/a
      death ❘ n/a

mod notes
      ↪lemonfang has been added to your clan's toyhouse!

broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Postby librarycat » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:16 am

TidalClan
    Number of Cats: 40 | Next Starclan Visit: this moon| Pebbles: 153 | Mod: Chaotic Creativity

—---------

The skin of the Whale-wood was hot beneath his paws. Eelstar twitched, and he shook the water from his fur before climbing higher up its flank. Something. He’d felt… Something. Koalastorm had said that it might have been some kind of SIgn and that she’d ask the Stars and 2- . He. He couldn’t wait. And so he’d come here, to see if. Well, to see if there was anything he could find.

The salt wind blew through his whiskers, and his eyes closed. There was definitely Something, just on the edge of his perception. It. He couldn’t - Maybe if he just listened - looked? Strained just a little harder he could -

A shine on the water caught his eye - the whales had returned. He could take comfort in that.

Eelstar watched the whales move, the spouts of water moving closer and further, the pod moving on and away eventually. His paws had grown numb, his fur salty and stiff, whiskers still stringing for the scent of a sign from the ocean.

Instead, he was jolted from his reverie by the feeling of another cat joining him on the wood. Still damp from the swim, thick fur pressed against eelstar’s flank.

It took him a moment to acknowledge her. “They’re back.”
    “I know.” Koalastorm swiped a paw over her face to dry it. “They showed me the rest of the sign.”

Delight, confusion, curiosity. An ear twitch, a tail flick.

She nodded. “Still as a dream, so not quite as straightforward as talking to a cat, but yes. There was a huge storm raging, and I was. I was looking down on where the camp should be, but instead there was a giant turtle shell.” Koalastorm eyed eelstar, whose head was cocked on one side. “I wonder if the stars are trying to tell us about someone in particular.”

He blinked. “You think it’s… Good things?” It wasn’t too hard to work out that a turtle shell would mean Terrapinclaw, but did it mean good things? Probably. Protecting from a storm… That sounded. “Do they want her to look after the Clan?” Instead of him.

“Maybe.” Koalastorm narrowed her eyes and headbutted his shoulder. “But i think,” she said, “that the Stars and Sea might be considering the size of Tidalclan. Too big a job for one cat anymore.”
    “But you’re -”

I do a very different job, and I don’t do it alone. Ravenpaw’s a capable healer in his own right.”

“So then I should make Terrapinclaw my apprentice?”

“If you want to lose your ears. A different title, perhaps.”

Out on the water, something leapt out, droplets sparkling in the sun.

“When I spoke to some of the larger clans, they mentioned deputies.”

—---------
    TidalClan consumes 2 seagull and 1 shellfish (7 servings)

Patrols:
    Border: Coobaflower, Suncrackle, Banksiaclaw, Fortescuestream, Dingoswirl, Deerfang
    Border: Egretnose, Carpnose, Raytail, Mudswirl, Hobbyswoop, Beetlewing
    Hunting: Birchflower, Opahsplash, galahwhisker, Ploverfeather, Corellawhisker
    Hunting: Perentiestrike, Rootpath, Luderickwhisker, Emuflower, Honeywhisker

Medicine cat den:
    Koalastorm and Ravenpaw gather herbs
    Rest:
    Terrapinclaw - 1 moon remaining

Training:
    Ravenpaw - intermediate wound care
    Prawnpaw - shellfish hunting
    Cocklepaw - fishing
    Cuckoopaw - shellfish hunting
    Numbatpaw - basic combat
    Echidnapaw - fishing
    Flounderpaw - shellfish hunting
    Squidpaw - basic combat

Other:
    Eelstar asks for a warrior (preferably black or blue-grey and white. i have some more bird names to use)
    Adding
    Clayspring
    And
    Prionwing
    —-------

Allegiances:

Cats marked with ⊚ are available for flings
    Cats marked with ⊟ are safe from death rolls
    Any cats can be injured though

Leader:
    Eelstar | 49 moons| tom | shorthair brown broken mackerel tabby with amber eyes
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
    Koalastorm | 41 | molly| solid gray longhair with bright amber eyes
    ⊟ Ravenpaw |13 | tom| black with a white locket|

Warriors:
    ⊚ Coobaflower | 65 | Genderfluid (she/him) | X
    ⊟ Terrapinclaw | 61 | nonbinary (she/xe)| shorthair caliby with medium white spotting
    ⊚ Birchflower| 59| molly| X
    ⊚ Perentiestrike | 57 | Nonbinary| X
    Opahsplash| 51 | she-cat | longhaired ginger tabby with green eyes
    Raytail| 48 | tom | x
    ⊚ Egretnose |47 |molly |Solid white mediumhair with blue eyes and polydactylism
    Carpnose | 46 | nonbinary (he/him) | X
    ⊚ galahwhisker| 45 | molly| X
    ⊚ Banksiaclaw | 44 |tom |⊚ Luderickwhisker| 41 | trans tom (he/him)| [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72389403_J0ccDH7sZh91Bm8.png]Shorthaired black silver tabby w/ low white and gold eyes
    ⊚ Fortescuestream | 39 | agender (they/them) | X
    Mudswirl| 36 | trans molly (she/they)| X
    Ploverfeather | 35 | tom | Shorthaired seal point
    ⊚ Emuflower | 31 | molly | Shorthaired black mackerel tabby with green eyes
    ⊚ Corellawhisker | 30 | trans molly| X
    ⊟ Honeywhisker | 30 | trans tom| X
    ⊚ Hobbyswoop | 28 | molly| X
    ⊟ Deerfang| 26 | Tom | X
    Dingoswirl | 23 | tom | X
    Beetlewing| 23 | Nonbinary (she/they) | X
    ⊚ Suncrackle | 20| Male | X
    Rootpath | 18 | Agender (ey/em) | Shorthair black tabby with low white

Apprentices:
    Numbatpaw | 9 | tom| Mediumhaired black radiant broken mackerel tabby with leaf green eyes
    Echidnapaw | 9 | molly| Shorthaired black radiant mackerel tabby with bronze-purple heterochromatic eyes
    cuckoopaw | 9 | tom| Mediumhaired black radiant mackerel tabby with amber eyes
    Squidpaw | 9 | tom| Longhair flame classic tabby point with folded ears
    Flounderpaw | 9 | tom| Longhair cream classic tabby with folded ears
    Prawnpaw | 9 | molly| Longhair red classic tabby
    Cocklepaw | 9 | molly| Longhair cream classic tabby point

Queens:
    ⊟ Chestnutrain | 27 | Molly | X
    Swancloud | 33 | Molly | X due in one moon
    Gannetfang | 48 | Molly X| due in two moons

Kits:
    Spottedkit | 5 | molly | X
    Stintkit | 1 | | X
    Albatrosskit | 1 | | X
    Ternkit | 1 | | X

Elders:

—---------
    Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    PinyonClan | tauriel.
    Geminiclan | Red weasel

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

—---------

Medicine Store

Bindweed |1| broken limbs
    Borage |2| more milk, fevers, bad bellies
    Burdock Root |1| rat bites, infection
    Burnet |1| travelling herb, strength, kitting
    Chervil |4| kitting, infection
    Chickweed |1| greencough
    Cobweb |5| wounds
    Coltsfoot |1| breathing, kitcough, whitecough
    Comfrey Root |2| broken bones, wounds, burns etc
    Dandelion |1| fever, pain
    Dock |1| soothe nettle stings, scratches etc
    Feverfew |4| fever
    Foxglove | 1| heart problems
    Goatweed |2| grief
    Hawkweed |1| greencough
    Holly berries |1| poisonous
    Juniper Berry |1| bellyache, strength
    Lamb’s ear |1| strength
    Lovage |1| coughs
    Marigold |3| infection, bleeding, inflammation
    Mint |1| death smell
    Mouse bile |1| ticks
    Oak Leaves |1| mixing herbs, prevent infection
    Parsley| 2| bellyache, stop milk
    Poppy seed |1| pain, sleeping
    Rush |1| broken bones
    Stinging nettle| 2| induces vomiting, infection, broken bones
    Wild garlic |1| rat bites
    Wood Sorrel |3| boils and abscesses
    Yarrow |2| cracked pad, induces vomiting
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Crustacean | x 3 | 1 serving| 3 servings
    Shellfish | x 6 | 1 serving | 6 servings - 1 eaten this moon
    Medium fish | x 1| 2 servings | 2 servings
    Medium bird | x 5 | 2 servings | 10 servings
    Eel | x 4 | 3 servings | 12 servings
    Seagull | x 6 | 3 servings| 18 servings - 2 eaten this moon
    —---------

Mentors:
    Koalastorm| Ravenpaw| 4 training sessions | herb recognition, swimming, Identifying and Treating Common Illnesses, basic wound treatment
    Carpnose | Numbatpaw | 3 training sessions | swimming, shellfish hunting
    Deerfang | echidnapaw | 3 training sessions | swimming, shellfish hunting, basic combat
    Emuflower | cuckoopaw | 1 training sessions | swimming,
    Hobbyswoop | squidpaw | 3 training sessions | swimming, shellfish hunting
    Dingoswirl | flounderpaw | 3 training sessions | swimming, basic combat
    Egretnose | cocklepaw | 3 training sessions | swimming, basic combat, shellfish hunting
    Luderickwhisker | prawnpaw | 3 training sessions | swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0 training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Eelstar and Allium(stud) | numbatpaw; echidnapaw; cuckoopaw
    Opahsplash and (unknown)| squidpaw; flounderpaw; prawnpaw; cocklepaw
    Chestnutrain and Deerfang | Spottedkit (adopted); Stintkit; Albatrosskit; Ternkit
    Swancloud and gannetfang (fathers unknown)|
    Last edited by librarycat on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
    I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
    librarycat

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters - 04

Postby Corinnander » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:51 am

Credit

Action Queue
    Hunting: Matthieu goes on his first solo venture hunting, being extra careful and not intending to take any risks.
    Bordering: Brede checks the weather as the autumn thrusts them deeper into the cold and travels with x1 serving of food in case he needs a rest or in case a newcomer needs convincing.
    Guarding: Snow Fever happily abandons the fires' station and returns to her Temper duties full-time. Rusty Face explores the deepest corners of the Sanctum during the quieter moments.
    Gathering: Snow Fever travels to the town without much concern to rummage for useful medicines.
    Training: Matthieu trains in Lake Hunting. Snow Fever is training in Skepticism.

THE MIRE says... "Eat and hunt all moments you can, sleep if you must, and stay warm."

THE UTMOST RULES
    I. TO JOIN THE SANCTUM IS TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE MIRE.
    II. TO HARM THE MIRE IS TO SIN.
    III. YOUR LIFE IS THREADED WITH YOUR MOREMATES, TO COMMIT A CRIME IS TO ACCEPT AN EQUIVALENT FATE.
    IV. EAT HEARTILY, JOYOUSLY, AND VICIOUSLY.
    V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.
    VI. ALWAYS TRUST THE WICK.

Devouring Mouth: Brede ☉ m ☉ 104 moons
    careful - pensive - faithful

Temper: Snow Fever ☉ f ☉ 116 moons
    Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
    sour - sharp tongue - loyal

Draught: Matthieu ☉ ftm ☉ 50 moons
    Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
    realistic - organized - begrudging

Deacon: Rusty Face ☉ m ☉ 21 moons
    Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
    cheerful - strong memory - fluid

Dignitary: NONE Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History

HOME

THE DIVINE FOODS
    Shrike : x1 serving [X]
    White Fox : x1 serving [1]
    Small Stray Dog : x2 serving [X]
    Black Eagle : x2 serving [X]
    Young Wolf : x3 serving [X]
    Young Badger : x3 serving [1]
    Total Divine Food : 5 servings

Medicine Collection : Marked Here

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE! As an aside this clan does not do requests!

KIBE : BRIGHT COLOR WARNING
    Credit

Corinnander

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Kat's Replies • I.XXVI.MMXXIV | 01.26.2024

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:56 pm

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

leaf-fall -- the temperature has begun to drop, and the days grow shorter and shorter. with the disappearance of the unbearable heat, predators are more commonly slinking along the outskirts of the territory. alongside the growing dangers that come with the cold weather, kittings are beginning to get harder. clans should stock up on prey and herbs for the coming dangerous moons, as this will be their last chance until after the next season has passed.
      [ weather descriptor - chaotic ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• if you would like to join our discord, please pm katrione or one of the mods for an invite link.

• a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

• all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
    pineclan -- lr: 07-16-2022
    swiftclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
    forestclan -- lr: 10-11-2022
    gustclan -- lr: 12-29-2020
    spruceclan -- lr: 01-29-2023
      ───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
      wheatclan -- lr: 07-06-2023
      outback runners -- lr: 11-02-2023
      twilightclan -- lr: 09-15-2023
    ───────── ( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
    pyrithian-- lr: today
    weyrcats -- lr: 01-04-2024

broken* wrote:
    ©

𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚞𝚎
    ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟꜱ
    ✿watchog, fearow, cofagrigus, glalie, krookodile, & hatterene go on a border patrol.
    ✿aggron, greninja, linoone, dedenne, gengar, & empoleon go on a border patrol.
    ✿heliolisk, sawsbuck, copperajah, klinklang, thievil, & manectric go on a border patrol.
    ✿magmortar, mamoswine, boltund, froslass, escavalier, & cacturne go on a border patrol.
    ✿zarude, cresselia, & poochyena go herb hunting.
    ✿no hunting patrols are sent this moon.

ʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ
    ✿whimsicott & altaria move into the nursery after finding out they are pregnant.

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
    ✿corviknight is due now! the father is wolfsong of truffleclan. cresselia assists the birth with herbs on standby.
    ↪corviknight's geno ; ll / XOXo / BB / dd / Aa / Mcmc / SpSp / tata / Bmbm / ii / wbwb / EE / Ccb / kk / ww / Ojoj.
    ↪wolfsong's geno ; ll / bb / Xo- / DD / aa / McMc / ww / cscs / Mm.
    ✿palkia is due now! the father is wolfsong of truffleclan. zarude assists the birth with herbs on standby.
    ↪palkia's geno ; LL / Mm / BB / dd / Aa / XOXo / Mcmc / SpSp / Bmbm / cscs / Wsw.
    ↪wolfsong's geno ; ll / bb / Xo- / DD / aa / McMc / ww / cscs / Mm.
    ✿whimsicott is due in 2 moons.
    ✿altaria is due in 2 moons.

ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ/ʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    ✿persian consumes x1 cobwebs.
    ✿gothita rests for 1 of 1 moon.
    ✿taillow rests for 1 of 1 moon.

ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ
    ✿adding x22 1 serving prey animals from christmas calendar event.
    ✿adding 50 pebbles from christmas calendar event.
    ✿going to add white elephant cat next post - click.

ᴍᴏᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
    ✿cats marked w/ '✾' are safe from death rolls.
    ✿prythian, previously pocketclan, is being removed from hard-mode. my site yangclan will become hardmode instead.
    ✿the following cats are available to be found - dec 18th christmas calendar cat - click & dec 25th christmas calendar cat - click

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ n/a

CEREMONY RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ Watchog's patrol passed uneventfully
        ↳↳↳ Aggron's patrol passed uneventfully
        ↳↳↳ Heliolisk's patrol found a warrior
        ↳↳↳ Magmortar's patrol gathered x8 pebbles
        ↳↳↳ Zarude, Cresselia and Poochyena gathered x1 catchweed, x1 comfrey root, x1 mint and x1 willow leaves

TRAINING RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ n/a

MATING RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ Corviknight gave birth to five kits! Everything goes smoothly! Once the kits finally open their eyes, Corviknight finally notices that her second-born kit is completely blind.
        ↳↳↳ Palkia gave birth to one kit! Everything goes smoothly!

DEATH RESULTS
        ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
        ↳↳↳ The written description for the warrior is: a longhaired lilac mackerel tabby munchkin with low white and green eyes [ Geno: ll, Xo-, bb, dd, A-, Mc-, C-, Wsw, Mkmk ] They were colored by: Frisco
        ↳↳↳ The written description for Corviknight's first kit is: a longhaired black broken mackerel torbie with ojos azules [ Geno: ll / XOXo / Dd / Aa / McMc / Spsp / bmbm / Ccs / ww / Ojoj / mm ]
        ↳↳↳ The written description for Corviknight's second kit is: a longhaired solid mink colorpoint with blind ojos azules [ Geno: ll / Xo- / Dd / aa / Mcmc / Spsp / bmbm / cscb / ww / Ojoj / mm ]
        ↳↳↳ The written description for Corviknight's third kit is: a longhaired black broken toyger with a manx tail [ Geno: ll / XO- / Dd / Aa / McMc / Spsp / Bmbm / Ccs / ww / ojoj / Mm ]
        ↳↳↳ The written description for Corviknight's fourth kit is: a longhaired black broken mackerel tabby with a manx tail [ Geno: ll / XO- / Dd / Aa / McMc / Spsp / bmbm / Ccs / ww / ojoj / Mm ]
        ↳↳↳ The written description for Corviknight's fifth kit is: a longhaired solid black tortoiseshell with a manx tail [ Geno: ll / XoXo / Dd / aa / McMc / Spsp / bmbm / Ccs / ojoj / Mm ]
        ↳↳↳ The written description for Palkia's kit is: a mediumhaired solid red colorpoint with half white spotting [ Geno: Ll / Bb / XOY / aa / Mcmc / Spsp / bmbm / cscs / Wsw / mm ]
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me