Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:37 am

𝕎𝕒𝕣, 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕡𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥, 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕.

I welcome you all to Conquest Avenue.
This is our home. We live far away from humans, those disgusting beasts. They have abandoned this paradise so quickly that it makes me ask why they left. But we shouldn't talk about that now, we have a clan to meet.
This broken human house is where me and my mates sleep. Very warm, indeed, and comfortable too. Next to it is a shed where my Officers reside. Not as comfortable as the house, but it was the least I could do.
This huge building next to the house is the Ivybarn. It's where we stay if a human decides to come into our borders. We don't want to die, now do we?
Past the Ivybarn is the uproot trees, which have become good dens for my Hunters and Foragers. Bigger dens are for Hunters, whereas smaller dens are for Foragers. The Squire's den is next to the dens as well, as you can see from the huge fallen elm tree. If I had to chose which cat had the best den, the Squire's den is a definitive first.
Ah, the old sycamore tree. This is where the Squires and their mentors meet up when they're going to train. I also climb up into its branches and make announcements to my clan below. Very sturdy, this fine tree is.
This small hollow over near the Cleric's den is for the Budgies. Who are the Budgies? Glad you asked. They are very efficient diggers, climbers, and builders. They help fix broken dens or make storage holes for prey, as well as help the Cleric with interpreting signs. Budgies are the heart of the clan, along with the Amnesty, which is me. Without Budgies, we wouldn't be able to live in these conditions.
And here's the Clerics den. Nice fallen birch tree with bushes enclosing it, perfect for peace and quiet. Of course, the den becomes bare when winter comes, but we try to patch it up with broken bark and pine needles.
Over here we have the Mother's Den, a place where the Storks can give birth in safety. Kits stay here until they're old enough to go to the Squire's den. This lovely leafed hollow is very nice, if I do say so myself. The Budgies did a wonderful job at polishing it up.
The kill pile is over in the middle of the clan, since its smell can waft in all directions. I decided to put it here so that every cat knows where to get their food. Hmm? What's that? When the food goes stale? Why, that doesn't really happen. We eat up the food so quick that you'd swear we're a swarm of crows!
Well, last but not least, we have the Crow's den. Crows are what we call our elders, as we call our builders Budgies and our queens Storks. Our Crows live out the rest of their tired dawns in tranquility, being cared for by our cats. Of course, they are very wise, so I sometimes go to them for a good opinion. Most of the time they're right, but sometimes they can be... cranky.
Okay, that's all of the clan! Our territory stretches through the forest until it reaches the barbed wall. After that, it's human's land. But it's not like those mangy mutts want to come back over here again, now do they? Nah, nature has already claimed their hunk-of-junk monsters, which are sometimes good spots to find prey. But if a human did come over here...
Hmm? Did I say something? No, that was just the wind...

So, you finally made it today? Well, thank you, as I need to show you something.
Past the prairie, past the forests and fallen trees, resides a small graveyard. It used to be owned by humans, but we took it over so we may bury our dead here. But look past that. The cathedral is where I want to take you.
Welcome to the cathedral. As you can see, the back of it has broken and fallen into the river. Without that fall, sadly, we wouldn't have the Dream Pool.
What's the Dream Pool, you ask? Well, this wonderful water here. This small bay is where we talk to those who have passed, asking for guidance or wisdom. Many rulers have fallen for not listening to the deceased, which breaks my heart to hear. But now, we can fix that. Care for a drink?

Creed of Conduct
I: Respect your leader, the Amnesty, as they will help lead your clan to remain alive and well.
II: Do NOT go past the barbed wall. If you do, your death may follow soon after.
III: Only the Amnesty is allowed to have multiple mates. Others will be punished for such behavior.
IV: Kits must be at least six dawns of age before they become an apprentice.
V: The sick and weak eat first, then come kits and Crows, and finally the rest of the clan.
VI: Rebellious behavior will be vanquished by the Amnesty's choice of punishment.
VII: Practice makes perfect. Hone your claws and sharpen your eyes for the better of your clan.
VIII: Be careful around broken monsters. Sometimes foxes and badgers hide in them, so make sure they are clear before entering them.
IX: Lethargy does not feed a clan. If you are feeling sick, please talk to the Cleric to make sure you are cleansed.
X: Spottings of humans by hunting teams or patrolling cats will result in a lockdown. All cats must hide in the Ivybarn until the coast is clear.
XI: What the deceased say is the law, as they have gained wisdom among a thousand stars. Respect that knowledge with an open heart.
XII: You are true to your clan and no one else. Leaving the clan means pursuing a life of peril.

I'm restarting Evergreen Clan for this one. Is that alright? I also request that my cat has at least golden eyes.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustclan - 61 - CaC

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:22 am

Number of Cats: 92 (10 of which are kits)
|47F|43M|2NB|
Food Consumption: 15
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

[url=?]Next[/url]

xxxx“Come to make a donation then? It had better be very useful. Maintaining fur like that would take more effort than looking after all those kits. Come to think of that, is that grooming why you always spend so little time on border patrols? Or is it that Heronstar’s learned that you constantly wonder off to find a new litter to father every time you do?”
xxxxGannetnose felt a heavy paw land on his shoulder, and looked back up at his dad, who was shooting glances between Teasel-leaf and Gannetnose.
xxxxGannetnose tilted his head in a cat-shrug, and mouthed “Teasel-leaf’s just like that.”
xxxx“Yeah, sure, you clearly made good use of this fluff-ball already.”
xxxxDad.”
xxxx“I thought you could use another one.”
xxxx“Dad, ew.”
xxxxAdoniscloud brushed against Gannetnose’s side, where he was sorting herbs, and he quickly used his paws to push the last few into position, before allowing his father to lead him out of the medicine cats’ den.
xxxx“I thought that Zinniapelt and Ploverstripe were meant to be here, right? Where’ve they gone to, then?”
xxxx“Teasel-leaf said it would be good to test how well they actually learned last moon’s training.” Gannetnose shot a sceptical sort of look behind him at Teasel-leaf. Adoniscloud was about to speak, and Gannetnose caught him off – his own father – with a flick of his whiskers and another concerned look behind him. He waited until he was past the nursery, and at that point, very, very quietly, he spoke into his father’s ear. “But I think it was more that he just wanted an excuse to not have to deal with his sister, right?”
xxxx“Those two do act really weird, yeah, I’d noticed.”
xxxx“You’re not going to tell anyone else, right?”
xxxx“Nah, no, ‘course not. We’ll probably have both forgotten about it, anyway. Do you know where your brother went?”
xxxx“He’s probably hiding from the mice again.” Gannetnose fought back a little grin.
xxxx“You mean patrol, yeah?” Gannetnose nodded at his father’s question, and his father, in turn, ignored the little jab at his twin’s phobia. “Gotcha.”
xxxx“Why are you wondering..?”
xxxx“I thought we could go on another family visit, yeah?” They were outside now, heading through the courtyard, and following the normal patrol route. “See your mum and your siblings again. Maybe even, you know-“ He looked around him, checking for any sign of anyone who could listen in. “Maybe teach you and Gullstream a little bit about rom-“
xxxxEw, no, dad. I’ll… learn myself? I guess. It’s not something that’s important to me, anyway.” Gannetnose interrupted, and then sighed a little bit. “I admit I think it’s unfair that a medicine cat can’t have a mate and follow the code. But that’s what the code is and it’s important to uphold! Just because I know I’d be able to manage – if I wanted – doesn’t mean everyone could, and I don’t want to set a bad example for those who can’t. And – more importantly! – it’d be disrespectful to our ancestors to break it without a very good reason, and given the lack of importance anything like that has to me… I don’t think that’s a good enough reason.”
xxxxThere was an awkward pause for a moment, before Adoniscloud cleared his throat.
xxxx“I thought we could go on another family visit, right? See your mum and your siblings again. Not encourage you to break rules I’d forgotten existed…”

xxxxThere was a distinct and unforeseen benefit – beyond the obvious – to having 3 cats in one relationship together that became clear immediately after each kitten was born.
xxxxThree parents, with three kits, meant that each could be made warm and dry as soon as it was born.
xxxxIt was an efficient little system. Amo took the first, a little grey ball of fluff with a few sparse white spots. Elsker took the second, another little grey ball, with no hints of other colours now, and, as the last was born, a (currently) pure white ball, Amuri wrapped around it. Each, in turn, did the little job of cleaning, and within a few minutes of each being born, it was in its mother’s embrace. With three parents and four medicine cats around, it was a wonder that Amuri got enough air to breathe… And with how protective she got at her worst, it was a wonder that no one had got anything that couldn’t be almost instantly patched up by one of the medicine cats on a quick run into their own particular den.
xxxxThere was also a clear advantage of having more than one medicine cat appearing, not that there had really been much delay in getting a second medicine cat, overall.
xxxxNormally, toms were kicked out of the nursery almost instantly by one of the other defensive queens. Amuri had not had her kits within the nursery. There were two routes that backed into the medicine den. One was, of course, the nursery. The other was a strange room with platforms at two heights; one huge platform in the middle, and then a litter and a half of shorter platforms with strange barriers behind them surrounding that. Amuri had chosen a spot right underneath the very center of the larger platform.
xxxxIt was a decision purely made for the sakes of allowing each of her mates to be there with her.
xxxxAnd it was clearly a good decision, with how easily each of them took charge of caring for a kit.

xxxxBefore long, a mist closed around the walking cats. It wasn’t unusual for there to be mist or fog, or even smog, on the way around Gustclan. Most of the ways out ultimately involved crossing mountains at some point, and, more often than not, that meant crossing past mist.
xxxxBut there was something different about this stuff.
xxxxMost mist came on slowly and was visible beforehand, but this was sudden. The air was clear, and then it wasn’t.
xxxxGannetnose stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw it, but his brother and his father kept walking.
xxxxHe looked after them for a moment, and he had an awful feeling in his chest, and his breathing hitched.
xxxx”Dad! Gullstream! Stop! You’ve got to stop!”
xxxx”It’s fine, Gannetnose.”
xxxx”Dad, no, it’s not! We’re so high up, and there’s fog around, and it’s not normal fog, it’s weird-“
xxxx”What are you on about?” Gullstream paused to look back at his brother with a disbelieving look, and Adoniscloud only took two more steps before pausing to look back at both his sons, confused.
xxxx”There’s something dangerous in there! There wasn’t mist a few moments ago, and now it’s blocking everything that way!”
xxxx”Gannetnose, we have to go that way to go on, right? You know that, and, yeah, you know it’s safe this way too, so what’s the issue? Why are you making up there being mist?”
xxxx”Can’t you see it? It’s right there!” Gannetnose gestured with one paw. ”It’s right there and something bad will happen if you go near, I can tell!”
xxxxGullstream rolled his eyes, turned his whole head, and stepped forward again.
xxxx”You should listen to him.”
xxxxGullstream stopped, and turned his head towards the source of the voice. It was a molly, not quite so large as Adoniscloud but not incomparable, mostly black with some white markings, strangely symmetrical, with some colour changes along her sides, looking almost smoke-like. Both her eyes were a piercing blue, surrounded by white.
xxxx”From my experience, mist like this is an ill-omen.” Her eyes turned to Gannetnose, though her head turned away, tilting to one side. ”And a most awful one if only a few of a group can see it. Does he have a particular eye for omens?”
xxxxThe molly kept being stared at for a moment (dear Starclan, let Adoniscloud not be thinking of using her as flirting practice, Gannetnose begged), unspeaking. It was a wary silence, unsure what to make of her, until Gullstream spoke. ”He’s a medicine cat.”
xxxxWhether that was good or bad news was unclear, but it certainly got the molly’s attention. Her eyes glinted and her whiskers twitched, tail flicking gently above her head. ”Well then, what more reason to trust him do you need? If you really must travel Northwards, perhaps I can help you find a way around this mist.”
xxxxThe toms looked between each other warily.
xxxx”What sort of things happen to cats who go in?”
xxxx”Oh, unspeakable things. The Dark Forest only knows.”
xxxx”Like I’m scared of some mist, enough to go with some weirdo on a random detour?”
xxxx”You’re scared of mice, Gullstream, you can’t talk.” Gannetnose looked at his father for a decision, only to find his father was looking at him expectantly. It took him a second to deduce why.
xxxxHe was the one who’d actually seen this mist.
xxxx”What’s your name? Who are you?”
xxxx”I am Rivka, and I’m your worst nightmare! Her voice caught for a moment, suddenly going into a very different tone, much like a human suddenly putting on an accent to pretend to be a vampire. She looked at them a moment, catching the toms’ expressions, fighting back a laugh, before it came out, hard but clear, almost percussive. It was almost like some of the birds that could be found around the territory; something like a jackdaw or a magpie, perhaps. It didn’t take long to die down, but it was clear the laugh was still being actively fought down. ”Nah, I’m joking. I’m just a traveller, but one with a fair enough share of experience to know a bad omen when I see one. I can find you some way around the mist, I’m sure of it.”
xxxxThe toms glanced between each other again, and, eventually, Gannetnose gave his father a cat-shrug; what other option did they have unless they wanted to cancel the whole idea?
xxxxAdoniscloud took charge of the decision.
xxxx”Yeah. Sure. Alright.”

xxxxIn the morning, each of the new parents decided to take charge of one kit’s name; the same kit that they had cleaned off. It seemed fair. Three kits, three parents, three names. They each intended to share out the work between them; sharing out the naming made sense too.
xxxxThere was a small discussion on themes.
xxxxThanks to each teaching each other a little of their own language – or a lot, in Elsker’s case; though he had two languages he understood, one was always proven distinctly more helpful in every situation, and it was a rather strange experience to anyone who realised that he could actually understand another fluently – they had realised several moons before that they did all share a single meaning in their names.
xxxxLove.
xxxxAnd so a theme presented itself quickly.
xxxxThings they each prized in love. A small pool of suggestions grew up, and then they each decided.
xxxxMalavarico – selflessness.
xxxxTilid – trust.
xxxxGioia – happiness.
xxxxAt one point in the night – after the six of them had fallen asleep – Chubtail returned, hoping to encourage them to move properly into the nursery with the kits.
xxxxHe retreated quickly.
xxxxMostly because they really were a perfect family, weren’t they? And it was obvious, and rather poetic, from looking at them, what the message was; love isn’t easily shifted. Love isn’t easily broken apart. Love doesn’t care what you’ve done – or if you’ve even done anything at all. A parent’s love – a real parent’s love – will never move from its centre, their child.
xxxxPartly because he had a new scratch on his chin and he didn’t really want to get another one.
xxxxBut mostly the first thing.
xxxxVery much mostly the first thing.

xxxxIt hadn't taken Clovepaw long to feel settled in. There were already so many other cats her own age - or younger - around.
xxxxAnd weren't they adorable! There were so many kittens! And it was adorable when Dragonetkit had told her that she wasn't adorable anymore, even though Dragonetkit was at least three moons younger than her, and thus, obviously adorable. And the tiny kitten-scratches from her regular attempts at smoothing Narwhal's kits' fur were cute, too.
xxxxEryr had been the first to notice Clovepaw's little habits, of cooing at the kits, and had taken to coming with her to play with the kits and to mind them. The queens didn't seem to mind too much. If anything, it was a welcome relief from having to constantly supervise their offspring.
xxxxClovepaw had to admit, it felt pretty great to have someone that much older than you paying open attention to you so regularly, and she was very happy to lap up the attention.
xxxxEryr would laugh when Clovepaw tried to catch things, but it clearly wasn't malicious - Eryr brought things for her too!
xxxxAnd then Clovepaw had had training with an even older apprentice - Xanthe (who for some reason kept having "eep" added to the end of her name by some of the older cats) - and Xanthe had said that she and Eryr were best friends, and look how they went to play with each other straight away at the end of training, of course they were! So Clovepaw had tried joining in and... no one had protested! And they'd both joined in for catching leaves too!
xxxxThis was the first time Clovepaw had had so many friends, and she was loving it.
xxxxOne time, they had even discussed which of the tom apprentices were the cutest. Clovepaw wasn't exactly sure why Eryr had been pointing out some of the mollies as well, but it was still a fun conversation, and Clovepaw had to agree that she did like agree with Eryr on that. Eryr had said she was glad both of them had the good sense to know her brothers were strictly undate-able - and not just because friends shouldn't date each others' brothers - and Xanthe had laughed at that but... Well, whatever the joke was, Clovepaw was sure she'd learn at some point.
xxxxSometimes Clovepaw's daddy would come over - he'd say he was making sure that she was being looked after properly in the new clan - and they didn't talk about who was cute then. Well. They would but only in a completely different sense of the word cute. No toms (or mollies) then, just kits.
xxxxClovepaw's absolute favourite kits had to be Amuri's new ones. They were so tiny!
xxxxSo of course she'd had to ask her daddy if she could stay to look after them as they were growing.
xxxxAnd he'd said; "We can stay, but as soon as anyone lays a paw on you, we're going."
xxxxHe acted like he thought something bad was going to happen, and he clearly wasn't exactly relaxed, but Clovepaw had seen him at least talking to the other warriors. She'd caught him purring in the sun out in the courtyard. She'd smelt his scent strongly on the flowers at the back of the camp, where he must have been spending a lot of time if he'd left his smell so distinctly.
xxxxShe didn't think she was the only one of the two of them who was happy here.

xxxxIt was strange, following Rivka around. Gannetnose swore that it was more that the mist grew and followed around her than anything else, but he couldn’t fault that she could see further ahead how to avoid crossing into it than he could.
xxxxShe seemed to know what she was doing properly…
xxxxBut still, every time they tried to progress, there was mist in the way.
xxxxAnd every time, Gannetnose had a horrible awful feeling about crossing into it, or even going near it, so it was clearly the same sort of mist, in his mind.
xxxxBut it was strange how each of the paths away from the mist they took, it seemed to loop them back to familiar land closer to the territory. Almost… suspicious? Something weirder was going on.
xxxxIt was Gannetnose’s suggestion that they should just head back to camp.
xxxxAnd, after several days’ of walking, and still not having got past the edge of Forestclan’s territory, and not having had Rivka ever soften her warnings… it wasn’t hard to persuade the other two toms to follow his idea.
xxxxThey left her when she was sleeping, heading back to their own home. Gannetnose had the feeling that was the best thing to do…
xxxxAnd yet he still had the feeling of something watching him as he went.
xxxxAnd an immense relief when he arrived back in the medicine cats’ den.

xxxx”You’re useless, Tenchkit. You can’t even play with a single leaf.” Musselkit pushed him away with one paw. She wasn’t exactly strong – yet – being only a few moons old, but she was plenty strong enough to move her brother given the complete lack of resistance he put up to being shoved. It wasn't his fault he wasn't any good at catching the leaves the wind blew towards him. He kept falling over when he tried!
xxxxTenchkit flopped backwards from having been standing, and flopped onto his bottom, tail twisting uncomfortably beneath him, and looked after his sister towards where his siblings were getting fed by their mother.
xxxxHe tried to stand, normally, but his legs didn’t want to work properly, and instead he did an awkward sort of half-roll to get to his feet.
xxxxHe wasn’t particularly hungry. It wasn’t so much what his stomach needed as that he didn’t want to risk being knocked over again. He could wait a little bit.
xxxxHe looked over at his family hesitantly, longingly.
xxxxMusselkit shot him another look. He looked away, and started pottering – very slowly, even for a kitten his age – away from his siblings.
xxxxThe walk between the nursery and the elders’ den wasn’t particularly long, but at his pace, it still took the tabby kitten a little while to get there. He let out a little “eep” sort of noise – not really a proper word, but enough to communicate he was there, before pottering in, and heading in the direction of his grandparents, Argusheart, and Bugleclaw. They were both curled up together in a sunny spot near the transparent rocks that the humans had left behind, standing on edge.
xxxxIt was a good spot, and you could see out. Tenchkit liked it too.
xxxxMost kits would have run straight over, and jumped straight onto their relatives’ backs, but Tenchkit was quite happy – and exhausted – just pottering over. As soon as he had arrived, he gave a tiny little sigh, and collapsed into the pile between them.
xxxxLiterally. It wasn’t a dignified manoeuvre; he just flopped in place. Bugleclaw’s fur was plenty long enough to leave that as a soft landing.
xxxxWithin moments, he had a pair of adult paws on top of his shoulders, holding him in place, and Argusheart fussing over his fur, licking it down. She had a particular fascination with the fur between his ears, always wanting it to lie smooth when it didn’t want to.
xxxxTenchkit wriggled in protest but, firstly, they all knew it was an act, and, secondly, even if it hadn’t been, Tenchkit, being a kit, knew he didn’t have a chance at preventing his grandma’s attentions. Especially being him.
xxxx”Musselkit doesn’t like me.”
xxxxBugleclaw wrapped around Tenchkit – and his mate – a little more tightly. ”What does it matter if she doesn’t like you?”
xxxxTenchkit wriggled a bit, embarrassed, and this was the cue that the other elders took to stop staring.
xxxx”She keeps pushing me around and making it hard for me to get to mama and I think it’s because she thinks I’m weak but also I am weak and if one of my sisters doesn’t like me for it then I’m not going to be a very good warrior, am I?”
xxxxArgusheart and Bugleclaw shot a concerned look at each other, to which Tenchkit, caught in a bundle of dark fur, was completely oblivious. ”What makes you say that, Tenchkit?” Argusheart asked.
xxxx”I think I find walking and stuff a lot harder than everyone else does.”
xxxx”Maybe you should talk to Teasel-leaf about that. He wouldn’t mind you asking him about it.” Bugleclaw said.
xxxxTenchkit thought for a moment. ”Okay. I’ll ask him.” Clearly not immediately though, as he snuggled into each of his grandparents’ fur. ”You’re my favourite grandparents.”
xxxxThere were a few looks exchanged around the elders’ den. Amused, mostly.
xxxx”We’re your only grandparents.”
xxxxTenchkit frowned.
xxxx”I didn’t say you were my favourite of my grandparents. Chubtail’s a granddad and Boulderdash is a grandma and Heronstar’s a grandma and Wigeonclaw and Yew-whisker are both grandmas.” Argusheart and Bugleclaw both laughed, Bugleclaw starting first. He yawned once. Clearly he was comfortable for now waiting until after his cuddle to get his dinner.

xxxxClarystorm stalked behind most of the group coming back from the gathering, staying several steps behind so he could watch them all carefully. Every so often he would turn around entirely in the air, or reverse the direction he was facing so that he could keep an eye on what was directly behind him too, but when he started doing this, he would only do it for a matter of a few seconds, to make sure that his companions weren’t actually trying to kill him.
xxxxAll the others were too used to this behaviour to find it worth paying attention to, long since having concluded that this was just how Clarystorm was, and nothing they could do would change it.
xxxxThey just accepted it, and accepted he wasn’t joining in their conversation.
xxxxEven if it were important for him to listen to, given the news that partly Gannetnose, but very much mostly Chubtail, had for the rest of them.
xxxxIt didn’t matter much that he didn’t seem to be paying attention to the conversation. Clarystorm was too attentive to want to necessarily show what he was paying attention to. It was another little precaution that others would be less cautious around him if they were trying to attack him, and therefore it would be easier to spot them. It made sense really.
xxxxEverything Clarystorm did made sense really at some point. On some level.
xxxxOnce they arrived back at camp, the others headed straight inside, ready for sleep. Clarystorm hovered for a moment outside, checking around, and then went around, marking out the whole camp as his territory, before sneaking in a back entrance.
xxxxNot that he knew it, but this was, several moons ago, the exact reverse of the route that Knawelkit had taken before her demise.
xxxxHe knew exactly where he was going. The warriors had long since mostly moved into the large barn. There was plenty enough straw – and other bodies – to keep everyone warm, even in the midst of winter. And yet, Ospreystorm had decided not to sit with most of the others. There was another area, much harder to reach within the camp, but within the same two leg nest. It was far up, and had large stacks of straw, held in neat cuboids, up a strange structure that somewhat resembled a tree, but with two trunks, and all the branches laid out at even lengths and parallel between the trunks.
xxxxGetting up through the strange tree was hard enough, but getting down was a far greater challenge. Instead, there was a window, clearly meant to be full of that strange transparent rock that humans loved, but with one hole empty.
xxxxIf a cat made their way out of that hole, and jumped down, they would arrive on a flat area, with a gentle slope. There was no other way onto this flat area, and thanks to its location it was very easy to spy on the main courtyard area of camp without being spotted; it was a favourite spot of Clarystorm’s.
xxxxOne jump down from there meant a cat could land on the wall around the back of the camp, and down from there, but the jump in return was far too difficult for most, thanks to the slope, and to how the roof jutted out, and the plant-filled gutter… it was just too hard to judge reliably. It was fantastic in terms of being hard to sneak up on, too.
xxxxAnd so, Clarystorm and Ospreystorm had both taken to sleeping in the higher area in the barn.
xxxxOccasionally, they would be joined by her siblings and mother – Saffronstream and Noctulepath and Tabitha, who Clarystorm had had to reluctantly admit would never set out to harm Ospreystorm, and therefore would probably never harm him either – but normally it was just the two of them.
xxxxAnd, of course, Ospreystorm liked the spot close to the window where she could see out easily, and yet was hidden between the straw, where she was, in turn, hard to spot – and warm. It was where both of them slept, in a sort-of-paternal-hug.
xxxxBecause that was how Ospreystorm saw him; her dad. And that suited them both just fine, as Clarystorm had no interest in dealing with kits or mates.
xxxxOspreystorm was alert enough to attack, regardless, if he approached too fast, so, instead, he paused outside of their shared nest and waited for her to notice him.
xxxxIt didn’t take long; her nose twitched, and she looked up, instantly alert and ready to act, and relaxed once she saw it was Clarystorm. Another appropriately vigilant cat meant that she didn’t have so much pressure to be constantly vigilant. It would be nice if Eryr was learning better about how to maintain vigilance properly, but, for now, she at least had Clarystorm to back that purpose up.
xxxxShe blinked once, and upon opening, her eyes opened perfectly wide and awake.
xxxx”Clarystorm, what is it?”
xxxxClarystorm’s tail twitched, clearly happy, and Ospreystorm had definitely picked it up already. It was more clear in her tone than by her words, themselves.
xxxx”The gathering went far better than I expected. I met someone very interesting. A tom, called Skatetooth, from Chaosclan. He came to talk to me during the gathering and he asked me about how to exercise proper vigilance! And he was paying proper attention, I could tell he was learning!”
xxxxOspreystorm’s eyes widened just a little more, and she nodded, ears twitching excitedly.
xxxx”Did you succeed in teaching him fully?”
xxxx”I don’t know! But he was learning, and that was very good. He was trying very hard and he shows a lot of promise. I think we might have spread proper vigilance into at least one other clan successfully.”
xxxxOspreystorm’s ears flicked; a cat-smile.

xxxxThere was another visitor in the medicine cats' den. Gannetnose had gone to show the MCAs where to find herbs again, leaving Teasel-leaf alone in the den. And, as soon as he'd been alone, he'd found a kit sitting very neatly and patiently right outside the den.
xxxxTeasel-leaf uncurled from where he'd been dozing atop where the herbs were stored, and jumped down. He took care to aim his landing; close enough to the kit to be clear that he was coming to address his worries, but far enough not to frighten him by suddenly appearing.
xxxxIn fact, Tenchkit seemed to have barely reacted, just sitting in place and waiting very calmly, watching the bigger cat go about his duties.
xxxx"What are you doing here, little fish?"
xxxxTenchkit gave a tiny little bounce where he was sitting, happy to have not had to wait too long, and to be acknowledged.
xxxxOn closer inspection, Teasel-leaf couldn't help but notice that some of his whiskers were missing. The medicine cat didn't want to say anything about it, but the signs of being picked on were very obvious to someone who spent so long around kittens.
xxxx"Grandpoppy said I should see you!"
xxxx"Grand...poppy...?"
xxxx"Bugleclaw! He's the best grandpops."
xxxx"Ah, of course." Teasel-leaf's whiskers twitched. "Why did your grandpoppy say to come see me?" Out of curiosity, Teasel-leaf looked up, behind Tenchkit and... sure enough, there was Bugleclaw, sitting just far enough out of reach to not draw immediate attention, but close enough to be a supportive figure.
xxxx"I keep falling over a lot."
xxxx"And why do you fall over, Tenchie?" His voice grew measured, like he was weighing out options of what might be wrong, and trying to control his worries.
xxxx"My legs get achey and then they go bump." Tenchkit leaned forward very slightly, and his voice lowered very slightly, trying to hide what he was saying (unsuccessfully) from Bugleclaw. To Bugleclaw's credit, he pretended not to be able to hear, and looked away on cue. "I find lots of types of moving hard, and I'm not very good at lots of things. Do you have any herbs for it to help?"
xxxxTeasel-leaf glanced back up at Bugleclaw, noting how worried he looked, and then met eyes with the kit. "I'll see if I can work something out with you. You can go play with your siblings meanwhile."
xxxxTenchkit struggled up to his feet, having to lean forward awkwardly for a moment to manage it. "I don't want to play with them. Grandpoppy and grandmammy said they'd show me around camp today!"
xxxx"Just you?"
xxxxTenchkit nodded. "I'm not very good at playing, but they're the bestest grandparents."
xxxxTeasel-leaf nodded at that. "That sounds good, too. You'd better have fun or you'll have to repeat everything again just to get your medicine-cat prescribed fun out of it." Teasel-leaf gave a tiny but clearly still theatrical wink at the kit. "And I'll see what I can manage in the meantime."
xxxx"Okay! Thank you!" And with that, Tenchkit turned and wobbled away, over to Bugleclaw, tail held straight back behind him, and Teasel-leaf frowned, watching carefully. Once they were round the corner, Teasel-leaf slipped out after, keeping an eye on them to observe, but keeping out of sight himself.

xxxx"Pheasantcloud?"
xxxxThere was no way to mistake the voice of the cat that was approaching her. Pheasantcloud had picked out a nice sunny spot to eat in, alongside a good-size rabbit; big enough for two cats' meals, easily. She didn't even need to look up, just shuffled along to leave a little more space for her mate, purring deeply.
xxxxMany cats would communicate affection to their mates in words. Garganeywhisker was far too quiet for that. Instead she stepped directly beside Pheasantcloud, and leaned into her pelt, purring back, and rubbing her cheek on Pheasantcloud's shoulder.
xxxxThey stayed like that for several moments, before Garganeywhisker stepped over her mate's back (carefully enough to barely touch, let alone step on her). Garganeywhisker gave a tiny little hum, high and airy and happy, before settling in to eat.
xxxxThey didn't need to talk much to get along. Both of them were quiet. There weren't many combinations of cats in the clan where Pheasantcloud could honestly say she was the most extroverted, but this was one. Neither of them minded. They knew they were both happy and comfortable in each other's company. And-
xxxx"Garganeywhisker, I love you." Pheasantcloud said.
xxxxThey both knew they loved each other.
xxxx"Oh!" Garganeywhisker sounded a tiny bit surprised to have it actually said. She purred again, and swallowed, and, very very quietly; "Me too." It wasn't the first time, by a long shot, but both of them just enjoyed each other's presence enough that words weren't often needed for it to be communicated. Her mouth pulled in a slightly strange way, over to the side, and she hastily took another bite to eat, clearly too nervous to immediately start talking. "I, um." She sounded a little embarassed, and she swallowed, and looked away, and took another bite, slowly chewing. Pheasantcloud waited patiently, happy just to be with her mate. "Well, um, I." Another repeat. "I was wondering if you wanted kits?"
xxxxIt was Pheasantcloud's turn to say "Oh!" She considered a moment, and then nodded back.
xxxx"There was um, there was a tom at the gathering, and um, he, he was from Forestclan, so he'd be able to see them too, and we'd be able to see any who go to live with their dad regularly too, but I was thinking that could work well, um, because they'd also have someone who could, um... You know, um." Garganeywhisker's voice was very quiet, and all the stuttering was enough to make it clear.
xxxx"Who could teach them how to be more confident?" Garganeywhisker nodded, eyes bright. Pheasantcloud purred again. "That sounds like a very good idea."
xxxxGarganeywhisker's eyes grew even brighter, and she shuffled again, leaving her meal for a moment, to snuggle up close to her mate once more, purring surprisingly loudly for such a quiet cat.

xxxxAfter the gathering, Gannetnose both had some fantastic and some horrendous news.
xxxxHe was a big brother! And not just to his quadruplet siblings! He had younger siblings who he was a big brother to! Of course that was exciting!
xxxxBut... then on the other paw...
xxxxThere was bound to be a lot of travelling to meet them now...
xxxxAnd who knew if that mist was still going to be there! They'd had to travel through something similar - if weaker - to get to the gathering and who knew if that had had the evil touch of the mist from earlier that moon on it?
xxxxGannetnose had an awful feeling that that was some sort of omen that no one had yet felt the repercussions of.
xxxxBut... He did really want to see his siblings.
xxxxAnd maybe the mist had gone now?
xxxxAnd Adoniscloud and Gullstream did both already know about their new siblings and want to see them as well.
xxxxAnd he knew now that he didn't want to go with Rivka if they met her again. He'd turn back and he'd find some way to persuade his father and his brother to agree with him that that was the best option.
xxxxThere was just something about that molly that gave Gannetnose an awful feeling. It was like... He was talking to someone who knew how he was going to die. Not scary in itself but there was just something about her that gave him the creeps. He could sense she had information that indubitably would be useful for the whole clan but that no one would want.
xxxxHe certainly didn't want to have to go near a cat who could so easily set his hair on edge just to acquire it.

[ Malavarico, Tilid, and Gioia are born! ]
[ Magicfoot and the stud, Lemon, try for kits! ]
[ Adoniscloud and Barleystream (of Forestclan) try for kits
[ Nour (of Forestclan) and Garganeywhisker try for kits ]

(I am happy to design the kits for each litter but please just give me the phenotype for designing them if you want to do this, so the genes are still a surprise <3
(The kits from the Garganour litter that go to Gustclan will be raised by Pheasantcloud too!)

[ Dovepaw has grown into a motherly and nurturing warrior, who seems to always leave a space more peaceful for her presence; if she passes her warrior assessment, her new name will be Dovestep ]
[ Xanthe has grown into a motherly and nurturing warrior; if she passes her warrior assessment, her name will not change ]
[ Xerxes has grown into a confident and driven warrior; if he passes his warrior assessment, his name will not change ]
[ Xiomara has grown into a strong warrior, good at fighting and hunting; if she passes her warrior assessment, her name will not change ]
[ Jack of all trades, master of none, but better that than master of one; Dulsepaw has grown into a confident warrior; if she passes her warrior assessment, her new name will be Dulsepelt ]
[ Zirconpaw has grown into a confident, yet unpredictable, warrior; if he passes his warrior assessment, his new name will be Zirconstorm ]
[ Ploverstripe and Zinniapelt train the Healing skill with their mentors, Gannetnose and Teasel-leaf ]
[ Fioled trains the Track skill with his mentor, Squirrelclaw ]
[ Llosgi Llyn trains the Track skill with his mentor, Pearstone ]
[ Rivuletpaw trains with her mentor, Dipperfish ]
[ Zirconpaw trains with his mentor, Sparrowfoot ]
[ Dulsepaw trains with her mentor, Lionfish ]
[ Xanthe, Xiomara, and Xerxes train with their mentors, Camberfoot, Ulyssa, and Pheasantcloud ]
[ Cinquefoilpaw, and Dovepaw train with their mentors, Martinwhisker, and Noctulepath ]
[ Cairngormpaw trains the Track skill with his mentor, Vendacethroat ]
[ Eryr, Mor, and Dashpaw train with their mentors, Ospreystorm, Mosquitowhisker, and Moraine ]
[ Peonypaw and Carnationpaw train the Fight skill with their mentors; Umbrastep and Minnowstorm ]
[ Tymestl trains with her mentor, Heronstar ]
[ Chyakpaw, Kachoopaw, Parakeetpaw, and Clovepaw train the Track skill with their mentors, Firepath, Ringflower, Poppycoat, and Zastruga ]

[ Lobsterclaw, Clarystorm, Gullstream, and Bramblestrike go on patrol ]

(no new cats)
[ Chubtail, Droseratail, Merlindash, and Langoustinefang go hunting ]
[ Lobeliafur, Tabbyfur, Knotfish, Adoniscloud, and Magicfoot go hunting ]
[ Saffronstream, Garganeywhisker, Swayingtrees, Witstone, and Coralheart go hunting ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind her kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Troustripe stays in camp to mind her kits; Oysterkit, Tenchkit, Dacekit, Perchkit, Bitterlingkit, and Musselkit ]
[ Amo, Elsker, and Amuri stay in camp to mind their kits, Malavarico, Tilid, and Gioia ]
[ Aspenfoot, Wigeonclaw, Yew-whisker, Boulderdash, Argusheart, and Bugleclaw stay in camp ]
[Gustclan consumes 1 Big Fish, 1 Waterfowl, 1 Hare, 1 Squirrel, 1 Rabbit, and 1 Small Fish – 15 portions ]

Randomising skills from what's available for Gustclan for remaining apprentices is completely fine, I didn't want to do complicated organising without access to my archives so I didn't so. Wildcard skills for the rest of the apprentices.

I'm going to add in anything from the event calendar up to now into my archives directly... once I've decided what to pick and where to send it.

I have plans for the vast majority of my cats. Injuring anyone is fine, but checking over who is okay to kill (and whether that can be swapped to other patrols) is definitely appreciated from my perspective!.

Leader:
    Heronstar | 97 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 93 | Male

Medicine Cat: (2)
    ★ Teasel-leaf | 24 | Male
    Skills: ☘☘☘☘☘(2)
    Gannetnose | 17 | Male
    Skills: ☘☘☘☘☘(3)
    MCA: (2)
    ★ Ploverstripe | 38 | Male
    ★ Zinniapelt | 24 | Female

Apprentices: (21)
    ★ Dovepaw | 20 | Female
    ★ Dulsepaw | 14 | Female
    ★ Xanthe | 14 | Female
    ★ Xerxes | 14 | Male
    ★ Xiomara | 14 | Female
    ★ Zirconpaw | 14.-75 | Male
    ★ Cairngormpaw | 12 | Male
    ★ Rivuletpaw | 12 | Female
    ★ Cinquefoilpaw | 12 | Male
    ★ Gors Lle Fioled Yn Tyfu | 12 | Male
    ★ Hwyr Yr Haul Yn Llosgi Llyn | 12 | Male
    ★ Sgiwen Llywio Môr Eang | 12 | Male
    Tymestl Yn Teithio I’r Dwyrain | 12 | Female
    Eryr Yn Hedfan Heddychlon | 12 | Female
    ★ Dashpaw | 11 | Male
    ★ Peonypaw | 9 | Male
    ★ Carnationpaw | 9 | Female
    ★ Clovepaw | 9 | Female
    ★ Chyakpaw | 8 | Female (trans)
    ★ Kacchoopaw | 8 | Male
    ★ Parakeetpaw | 8 | Female

Queens: (3)
    ★ Narwhal | 53 | Female | ••
    ★ Troutstripe | 30 | Female | ••
    Amuri | 39 | Female | ••

Kits: (13)
    ★ Japatellakit | 6 | Female
    ★ Dragonetkit | 6 | Female
    ★ Anemonekit | 6 | Male
    ★ Radishkit | 6 | Female
    ★ Oysterkit | 2 | Female
    ★ Tenchkit | 2 | Male
    ★ Dacekit | 2 | Male
    ★ Perchkit | 2 | Female
    ★ Bitterlingkit | 2 | Male
    ★ Musselkit | 2 | Female
    ★ Malavarico | 0 | Male
    ★ Tilid | 0 | Male
    ★ Gioia | 0 | Female

Elders: (6)
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 111 | Female
    ★ Wigeonclaw | 102 | Female
    ★ Yew-whisker | 99 | Female
    ★ Bugleclaw | 90 | Male
    ★ Argusheart | 89 | Female
    ★ Boulderdash | 88 | Female
    Warriors: (43 [+3])
    ★ Clarystorm | 82 | Male
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 71 | Male
    ★ Swayingtrees | 67 | Male
    ★ Martinwhisker | 67 | Male
    Moraine on Steep Slope | 66 | Female
    ★ Osierfang | 59 | Female
    ★ Lobeliafur | 55 | Female
    ★ Narwhal | 53 | Female | Queen
    ★ Droseratail | 51 | Male
    ★ Zastruga (-storm) | 50 | Male
    ★ Firepath | 49 | Male
    ★ Ulyssa | 48 | Female
    ★ Knotfish | 47 | Male
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 46 | Female
    ★ Bramblestrike | 46 | Female
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 45 | Female
    Adoniscloud | 44 | Male
    ★ Magicfoot | 43 | Female
    ★ Merlindash | 42 | Male
    ★ Langoustinefang | 40 | Female
    ★ Vendacethroat | 40 | Male
    ★ Garganeywhisker -mouse | 40 | Female
    Amuri | 39 | Female | Queen
    ★ Cicelynose | 38 | Female
    ★ Coralheart | 36 | Female
    Elsker | 33 | Male
    Amo | 31 | Male
    ★ Troutstripe | 29 |Female | Queen
    ★ Pheasantcloud | 29 | Female
    ★ Mosquitowhisker | 29 | Female
    ★ Lobsterclaw | 29 | Male
    ★ Camberfoot | 29 | Male
    ★ Lionfish | 28 | Male
    ★ Ospreystorm | 28 | Female
    ★ Noctulepath | 28 | Female
    ★ Saffronstream | 28 | Male
    ★ Ringflower | 24 | Male
    ★ Dipperfish | 24 | Female
    ★ Squirrelclaw | 24 | Female
    ★ Poppycoat | 22 | Female
    ★ Minnowstorm | 21 | Male
    ★ Umbrastep | 20 | Genderfluid (Molly)
    ★ Wrasse | 19 | Male
    ★ Box | 19 | Male
    Gullstream | 17 | Male
    ★ Witstone | 15 | Demi-girl (Molly)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ ⅠⅩ-Ⅹ-ⅯⅯⅩⅩ | 09-10-2020

Postby Katrione » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:20 pm

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

leaf-fall -- the air is crisp and sends chills down the spines of the clan cats. there are still hints of the warmer days peeking through but they are becoming lesser and lesser as the days draw on. green, orange, brown and yellow mottled leaves start to pluck themselves from the thin branches, laying the earth in a bright blanket. as the seasons grow closer to leafbare, prey will be scarcer and fatalities/injuries will increase. the clans are about to be tested.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

•if you would like to join our discord, please pm me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
mapleclan -- lr: 01-08-2019
forestclan -- lr: 07-20-2020
gustclan -- lr: today
swiftclan -- lr: 06-25-2019
serenity -- lr: 08-05-2020
mandrakeclan -- lr: 06-15-2020
drownedclan -- lr: 12-25-2019
shiningclan -- lr: today
elysian dynasty -- lr: 08-24-2020
risingclan -- lr: 08-24-2020
tempusclan -- lr: 07-05-2020
spruceclan -- lr: today
pine throne -- lr: 07-12-2020
brookclan -- lr: today
───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
=↳ mistclan -- lr: 11-12-2019
puddleclan -- lr: 07-05-2020
sunkenclan -- lr: 08-18-2020

justice'n'joy wrote:
BROOKCLAN

[StarClan visit] Cinderstar has requested a deputy from StarClan-
[Patrol]Cinderstar hunts on the way home.

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Starclan has accepted Cinderstar's request and sent a deputy

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Starclan seems to be shielding Brookclan from the worst of the Greenleaf's heat. Cinderstar manages to catch x2 mice and x1 sparrow

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ Please fill your prey pile with six prey types that can be found in your territory!
Kazin wrote:
Image©

[ New Arrivals ]
↠ none.

[ Hunting ]
↠ Brightflame, Peachblaze, Seedfrost, Shriketuft, Mottlecloud, and Jasmineclaw hunt.
↠ Raspberryfur, Maplecloud, Thornstrike, Sandcloud, Rainspark, and Minkstream hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
↠ Birchstorm, Appleclaw, Deerleg, Cindersong, Slatefang, and Hollyfoot patrol the borders.
↠ Hailstep, Snailheart, Coppersplash, Ivyflash, Rowanwhisker, and Dustgaze patrol the borders.
↠ Mousedrift, Cosmosheart, Shrewfoot, Shimmersky, Sunspeckle, and Dunewhisker patrol the borders.

[ Med Den ]
↠ Timberleaf gathers herbs.

[ Rank Up ]
↠ Bluekit, Currantkit, and Plumkit become apprentices this moon! Mentors: Scorchstar, Dunewhisker, Brightflame.

[ Family Happenings ]
↠ Honeyflame is due now! The father is Coppersplash.
---kits can be: longhaired. They have an equal chance of being black, gray, chocolate, or lilac based. All will be tabbies; some will be mackerel tabby, some will be broken mackerel tabbies. 50% will have over half white spotting; 50% will have under half white spotting.

[ Training ]
↠ Hunting: Cypresspaw
↠ Stealth: Lightningpaw, Citruspaw, Blazepaw, Otterpaw
↠ Swimming: Turtlepaw, Icepaw, Smokepaw
↠ Fighting: Newtpaw, Thunderpaw, Stormpaw, Blizzardpaw, Coyotepaw
↠ Tracking: none.

[ Deaths ]
↠ Dogs invade Shiningclan territory, forcing them to move. Through the quick actions of Mottlecloud and Shriketuft, many are saved, but the clan mourns the loss of the following; Cricketheart, Oliveglow, Snowflower, Nightfrost, Pineleap, Thymetail, Ashbreeze, Soraflame, Asterlight, Owltalon, Ghostflame, Blazepaw, Porpoisepaw, and Cedarpaw. Scorchstar also loses 2 lives.

[ Other/Request ]
↠ Shiningclan consumes 3 hares (9 servings)
↠ Adding a 7th prey type (rabbits; 2 servings) since I forgot when I reached 50 ^^'

↠ Permanent notes: Lineart or descriptions please! c:
↠ Cats marked with a ✸ are ones I would prefer to not die.

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Brightflame's patrol caught x3 rabbits
      ↳↳↳ Raspberryfur's patrol caught x2 frogs and x1 hare
      ↳↳↳ Birchstorm's patrol found a queen! She is due in two moons
      ↳↳↳ Hailstep's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Mousedrift's patrol gathered x14 pebbles!
      ↳↳↳ Timberleaf gathered x1 raspberry leaves and x1 wintergreen

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Bluekit, Currantkit and Plumkit are now apprentices: Bluepaw, Currantpaw and Plumpaw!

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Honeyflame gave birth to one kit! Luckily, both mom and kit are healthy and strong!
      ↳↳↳↳ ( one )

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Lightningpaw, Citruspaw, Blazepaw and Otterpaw learned the Stealth skill
      ↳↳↳ Icepaw learned the Swim skill
      ↳↳↳ Newtpaw, Stormpaw and Blizzardpaw learned the Fight skill
      ↳↳↳ Cypresspaw, Turtlepaw, Smokepaw, Thunderpaw and Coyotepaw sadly didn't learn a skill this moon.

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Starclan mourns the sudden deaths of so many brave cats. They welcome them into their ranks with the promises of never being hurt again.

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the queen is: a shorthaired blue-cream tortoiseshell point with blue eyes
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Honeyflame's kit is: a longhair grey mackerel tabby with medium spotting
      ↳↳↳ The queen was colored by: Kazin
      ↳↳↳ The kit was colored by: Katrione
ponz wrote:
Image©

ACTIONS
SpruceClan consumes 8 frogs

StarClan
[ Sparrowstar asks that StarClan help Cinderpaw to pass his assessment ]

Rank Changes & Newcomers
[ Briarmask steps down from her position as deputy to have her kits! ]
[ Ivyblossom is promoted to deputy of SpruceClan! ]
[ Ashpaw waits for Cinderpaw to pass his assessment in hopes that they can have a joint ceremony ]
[ Cinderpaw takes his final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Cinderstorm ]
[ Jaypaw takes his final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Jayswoop ]
[ Dovepaw takes her final assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Dovechirp ]
[ Crowpaw takes his final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Crowears ]
[ Daisypaw takes her final assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Daisystem ]
[ Violetpaw takes his final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Violetspark ]

Patrols
[ Cricketpounce, Mintfur, Coffeebean, Cardinaltail, and Goldenheart hunt ]
[ Smokestep, Ramsey, Thistleflight, Softlight, and Cloudchaser hunt ]
[ Tallthorn, Brambletuft, Cherryclaw, Pineshade, and Hailsplash hunt ]
[ Sparrowstar, Ivyblossom, Branchbreak, Fernpelt, and Riverhowl patrol ]
[ Applefall and Honeypaw search for herbs ]

Apprentice & Skills
[ Cardinaltail and Fadedpaw train in hutning ]
[ Pineshade and Sunpaw train in hunting ]
[ Cinderpaw takes his final assessment ]
[ Daisypaw takes her final assessment ]
[ Violetpaw takes his final assessment ]
[ Jaypaw takes his final assessment ]
[ Dovepaw takes her final assessment ]
[ Crowpaw takes his final assessment ]
[ Cherryclaw and Emberpaw train in battle ]
[ Finchwing and Hollypaw train in swimming ]

Kitting & Healing
[ Briarmask is kitting! The father is Hailsplash. Applefall and Honeypaw assist with x2 raspberry leaves ]
[ Heathersong is due in one moon! ]

MOD NOTES
* Please do not kill any cats marked with a ✧ symbol.
* Injury and illness rolls are fine, but please don't roll for death on patrols!

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Starclan accepts Sparrowstar's request and sends their good luck along Cinderpaw's way

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Cinderpaw, Jaypaw, Dovepaw, Crowpaw, Daisypaw and Violetpaw all passed their final assessments!

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Ashpaw, Cinderpaw, Jaypaw, Dovepaw, Crowpaw, Daisypaw and Violetpaw are now warriors: Ashfang, Cinderstorm, Jayswoop, Dovechirp, Crowears, Daisystem and Violetspark!

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Cricketpounce's patrol caught x2 frogs
      ↳↳↳ Smokestep's patrol caught x3 frogs
      ↳↳↳ Tallthorn's patrol caught x1 frog and x1 mouse
      ↳↳↳ Sparrowstar's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Applefall and Honeypaw gathered x1 mint, x1 moss and x1 mouse bile

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Fadedpaw and Sunpaw learned the Hunt skill
      ↳↳↳ Emberpaw learned the Battle skill
      ↳↳↳ Hollypaw learned the Swim skill

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Briarmask gave birth to six kits! The kitting was hard but Briarmask and all of the kits managed to pull through!
      ↳↳↳↳( one ) ( two ) ( three ) ( four ) ( five ) ( six )

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Briarmask's first kit is: a shorthair silver (grey) mackerel tabby with heterochromia
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Briarmask's second kit is: a shorthair silver (black) mackerel tabby with high white
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Briarmask's third kit is: a shorthair silver (black) mackerel tabby
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Briarmask's fourth kit is: a shorthair silver (black) mackerel tabby with minimal white
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Briarmask's fifth kit is: a shorthair silver (grey) mackerel tabby with high white
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Briarmask's sixth kit is: a shorthair silver (black) mackerel tabby
      ↳↳↳ The first three kits were colored by: Katrione
      ↳↳↳ The last three kits were colored by: BlackJeans&IceCream
Immortes wrote:
𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘

servings consumed
↠ the clan consumes 3x ibex calf (6 servings)

new arrivals
↠ the battalion fighter is called hornetsnap.

rank changes
↠ asterkit is old enough to become an initiate! her name is changed to asterpaw and his mentor is seraphwind
↠ erminefall returns to normal duties

conjugal rites
↠ lacefeather tries for kits with rex of risingclan

border patrols
↠ none this moon

hunting patrols
↠ aquilegapool, duskcloud, seraphwind, cardinalgaze, russetglide, minkpaw
peregrineswoop, borealstar, smokehaze, sablepaw, tealpaw, rosepaw
↠ foxstep, magnoliafur, starlingmoon, koiscale, hornetsnap

training
↠ marblepaw learns astrology
↠ blizzardpaw learns poison recognition
↠ all initiates learn stealth

medicine
↠ sagewhisper and marlinstripe (kitting / injury herbs)

kitting
↠ starlingmoon is kitting! duskcloud is the father •  genetics in archive
sagewhisper and marlinstripe are there to assist with 1x chervil and 1x raspberry leaves

treatment
↠ none this moon

requests:
↠ none this moon

loss and death
↠ none this moon

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Lacefeather is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Aquilegapool's patrol caught x1 shrew, x1 salmon and x1 chipmunk
      ↳↳↳ Peregrineswoop's patrol caught x3 shrews
      ↳↳↳ Foxstep's patrol failed to bring anything back
      ↳↳↳ Sagewhisper and Marlinstripe gathered x2 chervil, x2 fennel and x1 ragwort leaves

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Marblepaw learned the Astrology skill
      ↳↳↳ Blizzardpaw learned the Poison Recognition skill
      ↳↳↳ Minkpaw, Sablepaw, Tealpaw, Rosepaw and Asterpaw learned the Stealth skill

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Starlingmoon gave birth to two kits!
      ↳↳↳↳ ( one ) ( two )

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Starlingmoon's first kit is: a mediumhair brown (black) mackerel tabby (Ll/BB/Dd/Aa/McMc/CC/ww)
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Starlingmoon's second kit is: a longhaired brown (black) mackerel tabby (ll/BB/Dd/Aa/McMc/ww)
      ↳↳↳ Starlingmoon's first kit was colored by: Chamrosh
      ↳↳↳ Starlingmoon's second kit was colored by: ponz
lameloserlexi wrote:
ImageImage

Border Patrols ── Rex, Arthur, Nina, Gamma, Robin, and Honey
Border Patrols ── Apollo, Raindrop, Jojo, Otto, Glacier, and Cloud
Hunting Patrols ── Nimbus, River, Buttons, Daleel, Olive, and Duncan
Hunting Patrols ── Hiccup, Zephyr, Aaron, Pepper, Darling, and Labyrinth
Training: Climbing ── Storm, Wisp, Bear, Emerald, Zircon, Jade, Agate, and Quartz
Training: Hunting ── Venom, Cobra, Python, Mamba
Herb Gathering ── Odette goes herb hunting
Consumption ── Risingclan eats 8 servings of sparrow (x2) and bluegill (x1)
── Autumn goes into labor, Odette assists with x1 chervil
── Aina tries for kits with Aslan, they use x1 dragon cassia for a bigger litter
── Honey and Cloud become apprentices
── Rex asks Starclan for a warrior
── Rex, Apollo, Raindrop, River, Storm, Agate, Emerald, and Buttons develop a bad case of Greencough

Mod notes:
Cats in italics are preferred for any death rolls, major injuries are welcomed for anyone without a *
All mates are open for random pregnancies
For lineart, just skip over apprentice lineart to have less work for you
Cats that need updated lineart: N/A

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Rex's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Apollo's patrol gathered x8 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Nimbus's patrol caught x3 minnows
      ↳↳↳ Hiccup's patrol caught x3 minnows
      ↳↳↳ Odette gathered x1 dandelion, x1 mint and x1 mouse bile

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Storm, Bear, Zircon, Jade and Quartz learned the Climb skill
      ↳↳↳ Venom, Cobra and Mamba learned the Hunt skill
      ↳↳↳ Wisp, Emerald, Agate and Python didn't learn a skill this moon

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Autumn gave birth to one kit. The kit is quite small, even for a newborn.
      ↳↳↳↳ ( one )

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Aina is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Starclan has accepted Rex's request and has sent Risingclan a warrior

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ The greencough takes hold very quickly. Rex loses a life. Apollo, Buttons and River lost their battle and have passed on to Starclan.

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Autumn's kit is: mediumhair red mackerel tabby tortoiseshell with high white spotting and blue eyes
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the warrior is: a longhaired lilac classic tabby with green eyes
      ↳↳↳ Autumn's kit was colored by: Katrione
      ↳↳↳ The warrior was colored by: rosebud
Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

CONSUMPTION
[ Forestclan consumes x7 squirrels. ]

ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES
[ Forestclan welcomes the following newcomers: Duckwing, a warrior. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following births: Bitternfoot's kits, Briarkit, Mintkit and Sagekit. ]
[ Forestclan welcomes the following renames: none. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: Copperpaw and Troutpaw. ]
[ Forestclan celebrates the following becoming warriors: none. ]
[ Forestclanclan celebrates the following retirements: none. ]

PATROLS
[ Applestar leads Adderstream, Commastorm, Hareclaw, Hillfang, and Leechstorm on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Boulderpelt leads Chocolateswirl, Cloudflower, Darkstream, Minkclaw, and Ophelia on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Argusclaw leads Fawnfur, Mila, Orchidwhisker, Palefur, and Silverstorm on a hunting patrol. ]

[ Dawnface leads Reedfur, Shoshana, Sparkflower, and Tipnose on a border patrol. ]
[ Aspentail leads Cherryclaw, Gulltail, Icefang, Mistfur, Patchwhisker on a border patrol. ]
[ Duckwing leads Barleystream, Beechwhisker, , Neritestream, Peachtoes on a border patrol. ]

[ No one looks for herbs. ]

APPRENTICES & SKILLS
[ No one practice medicine for SP. ]

[ Copperpaw, Elderpaw, Hailpaw, Sleetpaw and Troutpaw train with their mentors, Fallowstripe, Garlicflower, Ezio, Rabbitstorm and Silverface. They can learn climbing, hunting or fighting. ]
[ Frogpaw, Goosepaw and Owlpaw train with their mentors, Martennose, Poplarpelt and Whimbrelheart. They can learn climbing or hunting. ]
[ Ternpaw trains with her mentor, Loonfoot. She can learn climbing or fighting. ]

[ Rosepaw and Sandpaw take assessments under the eyes of their mentors, Embernose and Rushfur. I will choose their warrior names if/when they pass. ]

INJURIES & SICKNESS
[ Reedfur rests (3/3). ]

MATES & KITS
[ Minkclaw and Rabbitstorm become mates. ]

[ Garlicflower and Cloudflower try for kits. ]
[ Minkclaw and Rabbitstorm try for kits. ]

[ Daffodiltuft is due in 2 posts. ]
[ Ruddfang is due in 1 post. ]

[ Dusktail is giving birth! Firecloud is the father. Dustleaf gives her x1 lamb's ear and x1 burnet. She and Isidora oversee. All kits will be longhaired black-based Bengal tabbies with 0-50% white (Ww or ww). ]
[ Heronface is giving birth! Dawnface is the father. Larknose gives her x2 borage. He and Koiface oversee. All kits will be shorthaired black-based mackerel tabbies with 0-50% white (Ww or ww). Females will be tortoiseshells (Oo) and males will be not-red (oY). ]
[ Newtflower is giving birth! Fallowstripe is the father. Tumbletoes gives her x1 chervil and x1 burnet. He and Sparkflower oversee. All kits will be shorthaired and black-based, with 0-50% white (Ww or ww). Females can be tortoiseshell (Oo) or black (oo), and males can be red (OY) or black (oY). They have a 50% chance of being solid (Aa or aa). Tabby kits have a 50% chance of being ticked tabby (McMc / Tata) or of being mackerel tabby (McMc / tata). ]

OTHER
[ Everyone else stays back to protect the camp. ]

[ Daffodiltuft and Ruddfang stay back during their pregnancies. ]
[ Bitternfoot stays back with her kits, Briarkit, Mintkit and Sagekit. ]
[ Isidora stays back with Silverstorm's kits, Crowkit and Carpkit. ]

[ Larknose has 2 posts before he loses 1 SP. ]
[ Dustleaf and Tumbletoes have 5 posts before they lose 1 SP. ]

POWERS
[ Blizzardstream, Icefang, and Mila are more likely to catch large fish on patrols. ]
[ Cloudflower and Mila are able to teach two skills in one mentoring session: a base skill and its advanced counterpart. ]
[ Isidora, Koiface, and Sparkflower make it less likely that kits will be stillborn, no matter what season it is. ]
[ Ezio, Koiface, and Nour are more likely to bring in mollies when sent out on border patrols. ]
[ Ezio, Koiface, Newtflower, Nour, and Sparkflower triple the amount of prey caught on hunting patrols. ]
[ Lev brings an extra two herbs when sent out on herb gathering patrols. ]
[ Lev is more likely to bring in elders or sick cats when sent out on border patrols. ]

MOD NOTES
[ Cats with underlined names have powers that I want to be activated in this post. ]

[ Currently, I'm not accepting new cats from border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to be killed, but I'm alright with any injuries. ]

[ Skills that can be rolled for if asked: agility, fishing, nursery skills, running, stealth, swimming, tracking, and advanced versions of all skills. ]

PERSONAL NOTES
[ Reedfur has a broken leg. After he heals, roll for if it's a visible injury. ]
[ Check and redo all Evernote notes. ]

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Applestar's patrol caught x3 small fish
      ↳↳↳ Boulderpelt's patrol caught x2 birds and x1 small fish
      ↳↳↳ Argusclaw's patrol caught x1 bird and x2 small fish
      ↳↳↳ Dawnface's patrol gathered x5 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Aspentail's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Duckwing's patrol comes across some odd lumps hanging from a branch. Duckwing and Barleywhisker suggest leaving it alone. Beechwhisker and Peachtoes are too curious and decide to know it off the branch. Oops. It turns out that the lumps were bee nests. Beechwhisker and Peachtoes receive several bee stings. They will need x1 blackberry leave poultices or x2 dandelions.

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Elderpaw and Sleetpaw learned the Hunt skill
      ↳↳↳ Frogpaw, Goosepaw, Owlpaw and Ternpaw learned the Climb skill
      ↳↳↳ Copperpaw, Hailpaw and Troutpaw learned the Fight skill

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Rosepaw and Sandpaw both passed their final assessments!

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Garlicflower is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
      ↳↳↳ Minkclaw sadly isn't expecting. Try again next moon
      ↳↳↳ Barleystream is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Dusktail gave birth to three kits! She seems to have a hard time producing milk for the kits and will need x1 borage leaves.
      ↳↳↳↳ ( one ) ( two ) ( three )
      ↳↳↳ Heronface gave birth to two kits! The second kit seems to have a bit of cough and a runny nose, it shouldn't be a problem for now but it's best to keep an eye on them.
      ↳↳↳↳ ( one ) ( two )
      ↳↳↳ Newtflower gave birth to four kits! Sadly, the one of the kits were stillborn.
      ↳↳↳↳ ( one ) ( two ) ( three ) ( four )

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Dusktail's first kit is: a longhair black bengal tabby with yellow eyes
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Dusktail's second kit is: a longhair black bengal tabby with green eyes
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Dusktail's third kit is: a longhair black bengal tabby with yellow eyes
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Heronface's first kit is: a shorthair black mackerel tabby
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Heronface's second kit is: a shorthair tortoiseshell mackerel tabby with high white
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Newtflower's first kit is: a solid black shorthair
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Newtflower's second kit is: a shorthair tortoiseshell ticked tabby with under half white and green eyes
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Newtflower's third kit is: a shorthair ginger ticked tabby with low white
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Newtflower's fourth kit is: a solid ginger shorthair (genetically mackerel tabby) with low white.
      ↳↳↳ Dusktail's litter was colored by: Katrione
      ↳↳↳ Heronface's first kit was colored by: eagle
      ↳↳↳ Heronface's second kit was colored by: Katrione
      ↳↳↳ Newtflower's first kit was colored by: Katrione
      ↳↳↳ Newtflower's second kit was colored by: ponz
      ↳↳↳ Newtflower's third and fourth kit were colored by: Eagle
blood-moon wrote:
CloverClan

pebbleStar is out hunting in the rocks

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Pebblestar caught x3 pigeons

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ Your mod will be Inky
      ↳↳↳ Please fill our your prey pile with what can be found in your Clan's territory
~Vincent-Valentine~ wrote:
𝕎𝕒𝕣, 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕡𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥, 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕.

I welcome you all to Conquest Avenue.
This is our home. We live far away from humans, those disgusting beasts. They have abandoned this paradise so quickly that it makes me ask why they left. But we shouldn't talk about that now, we have a clan to meet.
This broken human house is where me and my mates sleep. Very warm, indeed, and comfortable too. Next to it is a shed where my Officers reside. Not as comfortable as the house, but it was the least I could do.
This huge building next to the house is the Ivybarn. It's where we stay if a human decides to come into our borders. We don't want to die, now do we?
Past the Ivybarn is the uproot trees, which have become good dens for my Hunters and Foragers. Bigger dens are for Hunters, whereas smaller dens are for Foragers. The Squire's den is next to the dens as well, as you can see from the huge fallen elm tree. If I had to chose which cat had the best den, the Squire's den is a definitive first.
Ah, the old sycamore tree. This is where the Squires and their mentors meet up when they're going to train. I also climb up into its branches and make announcements to my clan below. Very sturdy, this fine tree is.
This small hollow over near the Cleric's den is for the Budgies. Who are the Budgies? Glad you asked. They are very efficient diggers, climbers, and builders. They help fix broken dens or make storage holes for prey, as well as help the Cleric with interpreting signs. Budgies are the heart of the clan, along with the Amnesty, which is me. Without Budgies, we wouldn't be able to live in these conditions.
And here's the Clerics den. Nice fallen birch tree with bushes enclosing it, perfect for peace and quiet. Of course, the den becomes bare when winter comes, but we try to patch it up with broken bark and pine needles.
Over here we have the Mother's Den, a place where the Storks can give birth in safety. Kits stay here until they're old enough to go to the Squire's den. This lovely leafed hollow is very nice, if I do say so myself. The Budgies did a wonderful job at polishing it up.
The kill pile is over in the middle of the clan, since its smell can waft in all directions. I decided to put it here so that every cat knows where to get their food. Hmm? What's that? When the food goes stale? Why, that doesn't really happen. We eat up the food so quick that you'd swear we're a swarm of crows!
Well, last but not least, we have the Crow's den. Crows are what we call our elders, as we call our builders Budgies and our queens Storks. Our Crows live out the rest of their tired dawns in tranquility, being cared for by our cats. Of course, they are very wise, so I sometimes go to them for a good opinion. Most of the time they're right, but sometimes they can be... cranky.
Okay, that's all of the clan! Our territory stretches through the forest until it reaches the barbed wall. After that, it's human's land. But it's not like those mangy mutts want to come back over here again, now do they? Nah, nature has already claimed their hunk-of-junk monsters, which are sometimes good spots to find prey. But if a human did come over here...
Hmm? Did I say something? No, that was just the wind...

So, you finally made it today? Well, thank you, as I need to show you something.
Past the prairie, past the forests and fallen trees, resides a small graveyard. It used to be owned by humans, but we took it over so we may bury our dead here. But look past that. The cathedral is where I want to take you.
Welcome to the cathedral. As you can see, the back of it has broken and fallen into the river. Without that fall, sadly, we wouldn't have the Dream Pool.
What's the Dream Pool, you ask? Well, this wonderful water here. This small bay is where we talk to those who have passed, asking for guidance or wisdom. Many rulers have fallen for not listening to the deceased, which breaks my heart to hear. But now, we can fix that. Care for a drink?

Creed of Conduct
I: Respect your leader, the Amnesty, as they will help lead your clan to remain alive and well.
II: Do NOT go past the barbed wall. If you do, your death may follow soon after.
III: Only the Amnesty is allowed to have multiple mates. Others will be punished for such behavior.
IV: Kits must be at least six dawns of age before they become an apprentice.
V: The sick and weak eat first, then come kits and Crows, and finally the rest of the clan.
VI: Rebellious behavior will be vanquished by the Amnesty's choice of punishment.
VII: Practice makes perfect. Hone your claws and sharpen your eyes for the better of your clan.
VIII: Be careful around broken monsters. Sometimes foxes and badgers hide in them, so make sure they are clear before entering them.
IX: Lethargy does not feed a clan. If you are feeling sick, please talk to the Cleric to make sure you are cleansed.
X: Spottings of humans by hunting teams or patrolling cats will result in a lockdown. All cats must hide in the Ivybarn until the coast is clear.
XI: What the deceased say is the law, as they have gained wisdom among a thousand stars. Respect that knowledge with an open heart.
XII: You are true to your clan and no one else. Leaving the clan means pursuing a life of peril.

I'm restarting Evergreen Clan for this one. Is that alright? I also request that my cat has at least golden eyes.

↳↳↳ Conquest Avenue has been founded
      ↳↳↳ Your mod will still be Inky
      ↳↳↳ You will have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan
      ↳↳↳ Your clan will start off with 20 pebbles, our game's currency, and gain an additional 5 pebbles each post you make
      ↳↳↳ For your first five posts, you will be given free-to-use pictures. After those posts are up, you may choose to have your Clan transferred to lineart.
Chamrosh wrote:

[size=90][ Malavarico, Tilid, and Gioia are born! ]
[ Magicfoot and the stud, Lemon, try for kits! ]
[ Adoniscloud and Barleystream (of Forestclan) try for kits
[ Nour (of Forestclan) and Garganeywhisker try for kits ]

(I am happy to design the kits for each litter but please just give me the phenotype for designing them if you want to do this, so the genes are still a surprise <3
(The kits from the Garganour litter that go to Gustclan will be raised by Pheasantcloud too!)

[ Dovepaw has grown into a motherly and nurturing warrior, who seems to always leave a space more peaceful for her presence; if she passes her warrior assessment, her new name will be Dovestep ]
[ Xanthe has grown into a motherly and nurturing warrior; if she passes her warrior assessment, her name will not change ]
[ Xerxes has grown into a confident and driven warrior; if he passes his warrior assessment, his name will not change ]
[ Xiomara has grown into a strong warrior, good at fighting and hunting; if she passes her warrior assessment, her name will not change ]
[ Jack of all trades, master of none, but better that than master of one; Dulsepaw has grown into a confident warrior; if she passes her warrior assessment, her new name will be Dulsepelt ]
[ Zirconpaw has grown into a confident, yet unpredictable, warrior; if he passes his warrior assessment, his new name will be Zirconstorm ]
[ Ploverstripe and Zinniapelt train the Healing skill with their mentors, Gannetnose and Teasel-leaf ]
[ Fioled trains the Track skill with his mentor, Squirrelclaw ]
[ Llosgi Llyn trains the Track skill with his mentor, Pearstone ]
[ Rivuletpaw trains with her mentor, Dipperfish ]
[ Zirconpaw trains with his mentor, Sparrowfoot ]
[ Dulsepaw trains with her mentor, Lionfish ]
[ Xanthe, Xiomara, and Xerxes train with their mentors, Camberfoot, Ulyssa, and Pheasantcloud ]
[ Cinquefoilpaw, and Dovepaw train with their mentors, Martinwhisker, and Noctulepath ]
[ Cairngormpaw trains the Track skill with his mentor, Vendacethroat ]
[ Eryr, Mor, and Dashpaw train with their mentors, Ospreystorm, Mosquitowhisker, and Moraine ]
[ Peonypaw and Carnationpaw train the Fight skill with their mentors; Umbrastep and Minnowstorm ]
[ Tymestl trains with her mentor, Heronstar ]
[ Chyakpaw, Kachoopaw, Parakeetpaw, and Clovepaw train the Track skill with their mentors, Firepath, Ringflower, Poppycoat, and Zastruga ]

[ Lobsterclaw, Clarystorm, Gullstream, and Bramblestrike go on patrol ]

(no new cats)
[ Chubtail, Droseratail, Merlindash, and Langoustinefang go hunting ]
[ Lobeliafur, Tabbyfur, Knotfish, Adoniscloud, and Magicfoot go hunting ]
[ Saffronstream, Garganeywhisker, Swayingtrees, Witstone, and Coralheart go hunting ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind her kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Troustripe stays in camp to mind her kits; Oysterkit, Tenchkit, Dacekit, Perchkit, Bitterlingkit, and Musselkit ]
[ Amo, Elsker, and Amuri stay in camp to mind their kits, Malavarico, Tilid, and Gioia ]
[ Aspenfoot, Wigeonclaw, Yew-whisker, Boulderdash, Argusheart, and Bugleclaw stay in camp ]
[Gustclan consumes 1 Big Fish, 1 Waterfowl, 1 Hare, 1 Squirrel, 1 Rabbit, and 1 Small Fish – 15 portions ]

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Magicfoot is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
      ↳↳↳ Garganeywhisker is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Xanthe, Xerxes, Xiomara, Dulsepaw and Zirconpaw all passed their final assessments!
      ↳↳↳ Dovepaw sadly didn't pass this moon

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Xanthe, Xerxes, Xiomara, Dulsepaw and Zirconpaw are now warriors: Xanthe, Xerxes, Xiomara, Dulsepelt and Zirconstorm!

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Ploverstripe and Zinniapelt learned the Heal skill
      ↳↳↳ Fioled, Llosgi Llyn, Cairngormpaw, Chyakpaw, Kachoopaw, Parakeetpaw and Clovepaw learned the Track skill
      ↳↳↳ Rivuletpaw learned the Climb skill
      ↳↳↳ Cinquefoilpaw, Eryr, Mor, Dashpaw and Tymestl learned the Fish skill
      ↳↳↳ Peonypaw and Carnationpaw learned the [u]Fight skill[/u]

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Lobsterclaw's patrol passed uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Chubtail's patrol caught x1 waterfowl and x1 hare
      ↳↳↳ Lobeliafur's patrol caught x1 big fish, x1 squirrel, x1 rabbit, x1 small fish and x1 waterfowl
      ↳↳↳ Saffronstream's patrol caught x1 hare and x1 big fish
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highgarden ♕ thirty-five

Postby eagle, » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:37 pm

nb 2
      total 116
      servings 18 (+119)
      xx
      ________________ Image ________________
      xx

gods n/a
      pebbles 303
      archive xx
      font credit x x

backfilling for days xoxo

actions
[ added/traded cats ] snipepaw arrives from bearclan (aged down to match her siblings) & mintswirl & flashfeather from the anniversary random cat ticket
[ consumption ] highgarden eats x6 finches
[ rank changes ] peachpaw and polarpaw take their final assessments. if they pass, they will be renamed peachshimmer and polarfrost
clovershine and ferretwhisker return to full duties
[ patrol 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, sagecloud, iguanaspots, seedspring, ayalla
[ patrol 2 ] mapleshadow, galebreak, briarbranch, snowydeer, tornadocrash, cirrusdrizzle
[ hunt 1 ] charredbreeze, rabbitrace, smokemane, icewind, quillflash, hollandmarch
[ hunt 2 ] sunglow, tulipstream, lyrewhistle, tanagercall, beechsplash, ferretwhisker
[ hunt 3 ] smallheart, maplelily, dewspeckle, harrierglide, topazdawn, hurricanesoar
[ hunt 4 ] softglow, thymelace, wolverinesnap, elkecho, daisypetal, mintswirl
↪ wolverinesnap has applicable powers
[ hunt 5 ] newtmask, jaytalon, brambleburn, daystrike, cougarstrike, robinskip
[ families ] bluetcrest tries for kits with nightshade (stud)
flickersky is kitting. stormshroud is the father. spencer assists and gives her x2 burnet
riverfoam is kitting. renegade (stud) is the father
appleecho is kitting. the father is unknown. merlinsong assists and gives her x1 burnet and x1 lamb's ear
[ training ] sweetpaw and sparrowpaw learn hunting
jackdawpaw, rookpaw, ospreypaw, snipepaw, petalpaw, periwinklepaw, carnationpaw, hibiscuspaw, alyssumkit, and magnoliapaw learn agility
[ notes to mod ] i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xo

queen
    tawnyrose, 53m, ♀
    the wayward queen

king
    name, age, gender

heir
    name, age, gender

attendant
    bluetcrest, 57m, ♂
    the wayward's attendant

herbalist
    merlinsong, 60m, ♂ - 5sp
    spencer, 55m, ♂ - 5sp

herbalist's thorn
    solsticepaw, 8m, ♀

roses & knights
    otterfur, 89m, ♂
    direfang, 85m, ♂
    charredbreeze, 77m, ♀
    sagecloud, 71m, ♀
    mapleshadow, 69m, ♀
    hurricanejaw, 65m, ♂
    maplelily, 63m, ♀
    bassflow, 63m, ♂
    newtmask, 62m, ♂
    dippernose, 62m, ♂
    arcticblink, 60m, ♂
    ferretwhisker, 58m, ♀
    pythoneyes, 58m, ♂
    stormshroud, 57m, ♂
    softglow, 55m, ♂
    tulipstream, 54m, ♀
    birchflame, 54m, ♂
    clovershine, 51m, ♂
    smallheart, 51m, ♂
    wolverinesnap, 49m, ♂
    swiftheart, 47m, ♀
    garnetgleam, 46m, ♂
    obsidianwing, 44m, ♂
    ayalla, 42m, ♀
    jaytalon, 42m, ♂
    smokemane, 41m, ♀
    sunglow, 41m, ♂
    tigergaze, 40m, ♂
    hornetshade, 37m, ♂
    privetears, 36m, ♀
    katara, 36m, ♀
    tanagercall, 35m, ♀
    cougarstrike, 34m, ♂
    raccoonslip, 34m, ♂
    foxspark, 34m, ♂
    wolfhowl, 34m, ♀
    iguanaspots, 34m, ♀
    lyrewhistle, 33m, ♀
    daystrike, 31m, ♂
    thymelace, 30m, ♀
    stagscorch, 27m, ♂
    seedspring, 27m, ♀
    rabbitrace, 27m, ♀
    marigoldflick, 27m, ♂
    mintswirl, 26m, nb
    stoneshadow, 25m, ♀
    briarbranch, 25m, ♀
    daisypetal, 25m, ♀
    icewind, 23m, ♀
    galebreak, 23m, ♀
    topazdawn, 22m, ♂
    elkecho, 21m, ♂
    beechsplash, 21m, ♀
    harrierglide, 21m, ♀
    quillflash, 21m, ♂
    dewspeckle, 21m, ♀
    sapphirestream, 20m, nb
    flashfeather, 19m, ♀
    adenium, 18m, ♀
    snowydeer, 17m, ♂
    hawthornglow, 17m, ♂
    brambleburn, 17m, ♂
    hurricanesoar, 15m, ♂
    cirrusdrizzle, 15m, ♂
    tsunamiwave, 14m, ♀
    tornadocrash, 14m, ♀
    quakestone, 14m, ♀
    robinskip, 14m, ♀
    hollandmarch, 13m, ♂
            thorns
            peachpaw, 12m, ♀
            polarpaw, 12m, ♂
            sweetpaw, 8m, ♂
            sparrowpaw, 8m, ♀
            jackdawpaw, 7m, ♂
            rookpaw, 7m, ♂
            ospreypaw, 7m, ♀
            snipepaw, 7m, ♀
            petalpaw, 7m, ♀
            periwinklepaw, 7m, ♂
            carnationpaw, 7m, ♀
            hibiscuspaw, 7m, ♂
            alyssumpaw, 7m, ♀
            magnoliapaw, 7m, ♂

roots
            yewbloom, 53m, ♂
            - kits: asterkit, maplekit, primrosekit,
            buttercupkit

flickersky, 51m, ♀
            - mate: stormshroud
            - due now
            riverfoam, 49m, ♀
            - father of the kits: renegade (stud)
            - due now
            kitechaser, 45m, ♀
            - mate: stormheart, the celestial beings
            - thunderkit, lightningkit
            sandstrike, 38m, ♀
            - mate: privetears
            - piperkit, gracklekit, pebblekit
            warblercry, 34m, ♀
            - mate: hornetshade
            - names
            leopardsun, 33m, ♂
            - ashkit, emeraldkit, dingokit
            appleecho, 23m, ♀
            - due now

seedlings
            asterkit, 3m, ♂
            primrosekit, 3m, ♀
            maplekit, 3m, ♀
            buttercupkit, 3m, ♂
            ashkit, 3m, ♂
            emeraldkit, 3m, ♀
            dingokit, 3m, ♀
            piperkit, 3m, ♀
            gracklekit, 3m, ♂
            pebblekit, 3m, ♀
            flamekit, 2m, ♂
            thunderkit, 0m, ♀
            lightningkit, 0m, ♀
            falconkit, 0m, ♂
            larkkit, 0m, ♀
            thrushkit, 0m, ♀
            cicadakit, 0m, ♂
            bumblekit, 0m, ♂

wilted
            erasmus, 67m, ♂
            driftripple, 109m, ♀
            grizzly, 115m, ♀

allies & enemies & borders
            here

medicine
            here

prey
            total x215
            frog | x22 | 1 serving
            mouse | x11 | 1 serving
            vole | x12 | 1 serving
            small fish | x17 | 2 servings
            squirrel | x10 | 2 servings
            rabbit | x13 | 2 servings
            big fish | x12 | 3 servings
            finch | x14 | 3 servings
            hare | x4 | 3 servings

mentors
            smallheart, polarpaw, 4
            sunglow, peachpaw, 4
            otterfur, sweetpaw, 1
            merlinsong, solsticepaw, 1
            stormshroud, sparrowpaw, 1
            dippernose, jackdawpaw, 0
            pythoneyes, rookpaw, 0
            clovershine, ospreypaw, 0
            hurricanejaw, snipepaw, 0
            marigoldflick, petalpaw, 0
            stagscorch, periwinklepaw, 0
            tigergaze, canationpaw, 0
            hornetshade, hibiscuspaw, 0
            bassflow, alyssumpaw, 0
            garnetgleam, magnoliapaw, 0

deceased
            here

family trees
            here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
credit goes to the cac staff & artists for all color-ins and lineart xoxo
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:58 am

Conquest Avenue Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: In three dawns | Pebbles: 20

Conquest stalked amongst the dry rye with ease, his golden eyes glinting. His ancestors had promised him that they'd help him make a clan, a better life for all cats around. Conquest always believed in his ancestors, no matter what they said. He put full faith into them that they'd know best for him. He'd just hoped that his soon-to-be clanmates would understand that.
Conquest peered through the barbed wall, the forest leading away from the sacred lands. Perhaps some cats would come running to him, desperate to leave the cold grasps of those filthy humans. Or... maybe they liked being with them. Nonetheless, Conquest had to rescue some cats from human's dens.
Conquest searches for stray cats to join his clan

Amnesty:
          Conquest | 36 dawns | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Amnesty's Mates:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Officers:

Cleric:
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Hunters:

Foragers:

Budgies:

Squires:

Storks:

Kits:

Crows:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Toads | x0 | 0 servings
    Crows | x0 | 0 servings
    Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Mole | x0 | 0 servings
    Weasel | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ravenclan - xxxv

Postby inky. » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:47 am

Number of Cats: 41 toms ; 37 mollies ; 01 other ; 79 total| Next Starclan Visit: whenever | Serving Size: 12 | Mod Notes: please no deaths atm! (unless it is for stillborn kits)

archive

here

Patrol: Eelshriek, Oriolescreech, Wrenpetal, Littlefawn - they investigate
Hunting: Spiketuft, Rowanrose, Marshflower, Yarrowbelly
Hunting: Greenflash, Haypelt, Cypresstail, Picklepatch
Hunting: Bananacurl, Newtsnap, Agaricthroat, Bluemask
Training:Featherpaw will take her assessment when she returns; Eelshriek teaches Swanpaw stamina (she is away); Cypresstail teaches Chardonpaw agility ; Museaupaw takes her assessment ; Rabbitpaw takes her assessment ; Siriuspaw takes his assessment ; Canispaw takes his assessment ;Lyrapaw takes her assessment ; Goldfinch teaches Stinkypaw stamina ; Zinniapw battle; Greenflash teaches Xyrispaw agility ; Snowdrift teaches Upupapaw agility ; Lionspark teaches Quackpaw battle ; Oriolescreech teaches Stickpaw battle ; Picklepatch teaches Volepaw battle ; Dashear teaches Peckpaw battle ; Yarrowbelly teaches Pearpaw battle ; Cometcrash teaches Kiwipaw battle ; Vixenhop teaches Apricotpaw battle ; Bluemask teaches Wormpaw battle ; Rowanrose teaches Tansypaw battle ; Turtletoes teaches Violetpaw hunting ; Agaricthroat teaches Cloverpaw hunting ; Newtsnap teaches Tigerpaw hunting ; Bananacurl teaches Magpiepaw hunting ; Stratusflight teaches Coalpaw ; Haypelt teaches Magmapaw ; Littlefawn teaches Wisppaw
Rank Changes:
Herb Collection: Droserathorn and Oleanderthorn collect herbs
Mates/Births: owlgaze (2)
Servings: the clan consumes
Other: x6 rabbits
Cats to find: n/a

Leader:
          | Weaselstar | 72 m | M
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          | Kitewhisker | 57 m | F

Shaman:
          | Droserathorn | 72 m | M

Shaman Apprentice:
          | Oleanderthorn | 16 m | F

Warriors:
          | Agaricthroat | 65 m | M
          | Snowdrift | 48 m | F
          | Haypelt | 63 m | M
          | Cypresstail | 39 m | M
          | Goldfinch | 64 m | M
          | Hollymist | 48 m | M
          | Wrenpetal | 63 m | F
          | Cubsnarl | 61 m | M
          | Spiketuft | 34 m | M
          | Littlefawn | 57 m | F
          | Snakewhisper | 56 m | M
          | Jaguarslip | 45 m | M
          | Marshflower | 28 m | F
          | Bluemask | 30 m | M
          | Lionspark | 28 m | M
          | Vixenhop | 25 m | F
          | Stratusflight | 24 m | F
          | Dashear | 25 m | M
          | Cometcrash | 25 m | M
          | Eelshriek | 27 m | M
          | Oriolescreech | 22 m | M
          | Turtletoes | 22 m | F
          | Picklepatch | 22 m | F
          | Yarrowbelly | 18 m | M
          | Greenflash | 18 m | F
          | Rowanrose | 19 m | M
          | Amberclaw | 65 m | F
          | Antlerpool | 48 m | F
          | Bananacurl | 32 m | F
          | Newtsnap | 16 m | M
          | Seedshine | 16 m | F
          [url=link]➣[/url] | Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
          | Featherpaw | 16 m | F
          | Swanpaw | 14 m | F
          | Museaupaw | 13 m | F
          | Chardonpaw | 13 m | M
          | Rabbitpaw | 13 m | F
          | Siriuspaw | 13 m | M
          | Canispaw | 13 m | M
          | Lyrapaw | 13 m | F
          | Stinkypaw | 15 m | M
          | Zinniapaw | 10 m | F
          | Xyrispaw | 10 m | M
          | Upupapaw | 10 m | M
          | Quackpaw | 10 m | M
          | Stickpaw | 9 m | M
          | Volepaw | 9 m | F
          | Peckpaw | 9 m | F
          | Pearpaw | 89m | M
          | Kiwipaw | 9 m | M
          | Apricotpaw | 9 m| F
          | Wormpaw | 15 m | F
          | Tansypaw | 8 m | F
          | Violetpaw | 7 m | F
          | Cloverpaw | 7 m | M
          | Tigerpaw | 6 m | M
          | Magpiepaw | 8 m | M
          | Coalpaw | 6 m | M
          | Wisppaw | 6 m | M
          | Magmapaw | 6 m | F

Queens:
          | Skinknose | 50 m | F
          | Ibisheart | 42 m | NB (AFAB)
          | Owlgaze | 47 m | F
          | Sunbird | 27 m | F
          | Reefpelt | 55 m | F

Kits:
          | Mountainkit | 4 m | F
          | Gravelkit | 4 m | M
          | Breezekit | 4 m | F
          | Gustkit | 4 m | M
          | Antkit | 2 m | M
          | Monarchkit | 2 m | F
          | Anolekit | 2 m | M
          | Berrykit | 2 m | M
          | Perchkit | 1 m | F
          | Troutkit | 1 m | F
          | Cornkit| 1 m | M
          | Oatkit | 1 m | M
          | Minnowkit | 1 m | F

Elders:

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Heals toothaches | x1
    Beech Leaves| Used to carry other herbs | x1
    Bindweed | Binds | x1
    Birch Sap | Cures Yellowcough | x1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings | x2
    Borage | Brings milk / helps fevers | x2
    Broom | Can help wounds | x1
    Bright-Eye | Cures Coughs | x1
    Burdock | Helps infections | x2
    Burnet | Gives strength ; helps queens | x1
    Catmint | Helps cure greencough| x1
    Catchweed | Keeps poultices on | x1
    Celandine | Helps with eye injury | x2
    Chamomile | soothing/calming/strengthening | x2
    Chervil | Used during kitting | x1
    Chickweed | treats greencough | x2
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x1
    Coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
    Comfrey | poultices | x3
    Cobnut | ointments | x1
    Dock Leaves | Heals scratches | x1
    Dandelion | helps bee stings | x1
    Daisy | eases aches | x1
    Elder Leaves | helps sprains | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fever | x1
    Fennel | kitting herb | x2
    Goldenrod | heals wounds | x1
    Goatweed | eases grief | x1
    Blazingstar | cures disease | x1
    Hawkweed | helps greencough | x1
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier | x1
    Honey | soothes sore throats/coughs/infections | x0
    Horsetail | treats infections | x1
    Ivy Leaves | stores other herbs | x1
    Juniper Berries | gives strength | x1
    Juniper Leaves | soothes bellyaches and gives strength | x1
    Lungwort | cures yellowcough | x1
    Lamb's Ear | gives strength | x1
    Laurel | wraps | x1
    Lavender | cures fever | x1
    Lovage | cures coughs | x1
    Mallow Leave | soothes bellyache | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection | x2
    Meadow Saffron | poisonous | x1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | x1
    Oak Leaves | infection | x1
    Parsley | belly ache | x1
    Poppy seeds | helps pain | x1
    Raspberry leaves | strengthening (kitting) | x3
    Stick | used to hold limbs in place (kitting) | x2
    Water Hemlock | poisonous | x1
    Wood Sorrel | strengthening | x0
    Yarrow | induces vomiting | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x 10| 1 servings
    Frogs | x9 | 1 servings
    Rats | x6 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x4 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x7 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | Hunting, Fishing, Battle, Agility, Stamina
    Eelshriek | Swanpaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility
    Cypresstail | Chardonpaw | hunting, fishing, battle
    Stratusflight | Museaupaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility, stamina
    Hollymist | Rabbitpaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility, stamina
    Marshflower | Siriuspaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility, stamina
    Haypelt | Canispaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility, stamina
    Littlefawn | Lyrapaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility, stamina
    Goldfinch | Stinkypaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility
    Jaguarslip | Zinniapw | hunting, fishing
    Greenflash | Xyrispaw | hunting, fishing, battle
    Snowdrift | Upupapaw | hunting, fishing, battle
    Lionspark | Quackpaw | hunting, fishing
    Oriolescreech | Stickpaw | hunting, fishing
    Picklepatch | Volepaw | hunting, fishing
    Dashear | Peckpaw | hunting, fishing
    Yarrowbelly | Pearpaw | hunting, fishing
    Cometcrash | Kiwipaw | hunting, fishing
    Vixenhop | Apricotpaw | hunting, fishing
    Bluemask | Wormpaw | hunting, fishing
    Rowanrose | Tansypaw | hunting, fishing

Powers:
    Cat | Link
    Ibisheart | x
    Oriolescreech, Turtletoes, Picklepatch| x

Last edited by inky. on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katter Av Den Frosne Øya 017

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:22 am

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
POPULATION 038 | 019 | 019 | SERVINGS 007 | NEXT REQUEST SEPTEMBER 3RD | PEBBLES 131 | MOD INKY.

message me on discord at sharpie#2340 for the writing!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Papaverdapple joins as a Hertuger.
    Aurorashine joins as a Lavere Jagere. She is my random cat from September 9th.
    Puffincry is promoted to Seniorjagere.
    Chickweedpaw is promoted to Nedre Beskyttere and is named Chickweedsap.
    Blueberry, Birchdapple, Ptarmiganflutter, Buntingswirl, and Orionstrike hunt.
    Sunglare, Puffincry, Borealrust, and Aurorashine hunt.
    Harpwind, Dipperduo, Climbingivy, and Hirculusstem patrol.
    Lanatafade, Rollingfog, Sablefrost, and Chickweedsap patrol.
    Crookedpaw attempts her final assessment.
    Bogpaw trains in Advanced Fighting.
    Bellpaw trains in Swimming.
    Harbourpaw, Sealpaw, and Narwhalpaw train in Digging.
    Marbledpaw trains in Fighting.
    Lychnispaw and Salixpaw train in hunting.
    Avensstripe is found dead on the border.
    The Clan consumes 2 hares and 1 vole.
    Moosestar requests an adult cat.
    Could I please receive descriptions alongside color-ins?
    Please no deaths. Injuries are fine.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Dronning
    Moosestar | Molly | 45 Moons •

Hertuger & Hertuginne
    Oystersnap | Tom | 81 moons •
    Skuasoar | Molly | 50 Moons •
    Saxifragepetal | Tom | 31 Moons
    Papaverdapple | Tom | 42 Moons

Seniorjagere
    Blueberry | Tom | 72 Moons
    Birchdapple | Tom | 60 Moons
    Sunglare | Tom | 57 Moons
    Puffincry | Tom | 50 Moons
    Lavere Jagere
    Ptarmiganflutter | Tom | 45 Moons
    Buntingswirl | Tom | 33 Moons
    Orionstrike | Molly | 17 Moons
    Borealrust | Molly | 42 Moons
    Aurorashine | Molly | 21 Moons
    Seniorbeskyttere
    Harpwind | Molly | 55 Moons
    Lanatafade | Molly | 64 Moons
    Nedre Beskyttere
    Dipperduo | Molly | 41 Moons
    Climbingivy | Tom | 21 Moons
    Hirculusstem | Tom | 39 Moons
    Rollingfog | Molly | 49 Moons •
    Sablefrost | Tom | 41 Moons
    Chickweedsap | Molly | 18 Moons
    Helbreder
    Briarprickle | Molly | 75 Moons
    Lehrling
    Crookedpaw | Molly | 18 Moons •
    Marbledpaw | Molly (AMAB) | 13 Moons
    Bogpaw | Tom | 12 Moons
    Bellpaw | Molly | 11 Moons
    Harbourpaw | Molly | 9 Moons
    Sealpaw | Tom | 9 Moons
    Narwhalpaw | Tom | 9 Moons
    Lychnispaw | Tom | 8 Moons
    Salixpaw | Molly | 8 Moons
    Mødre
    Avensstripe | Molly | 43 Moons
    Ospreyfrost | Molly | 66 Moons •
    Kattunge
    Gullkit | Tom | 6 Moons
    Woolykit | Tom | 6 Moons
    Guillemotkit | Tom | 3 Moons
    Kittiwakekit | Molly | 3 Moons
    Eldre
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
Borders
❄ North | SeaClan | FairyCharmedxxxxxxxxxxx

Prey
❄ Vole | 1 serving | 03
❄ Shrew | 1 serving | 03
❄ Ermine | 2 servings | 04
❄ Small Fish | 2 servings | 04
❄ Hare | 3 servings | 03
❄ Big Fish | 3 servings | 01

Herbs
❄ Birch Sap | Unknown | 01
❄ Burdock Root | Helps rat bites | 01
❄ Catmint | Cures greencough | 04
❄ Cobweb | Stops bleeding | 02
❄ Dandelion | Soothes bee stings; Cures meadow saffron poisoning | 01
❄ Deathberries | Poison | 01
❄ Dock | Soothes scratches, pads, and pain | 01
❄ Feverfew | Brings down fevers | 02
❄ Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 01
❄ Goldenrod | Heals wounds | 01
❄ Hawkweed | 01
❄ Horsetail | Treats infection | 02
❄ Marigold | Stops infection | 01
❄ Moss | 01
❄ Parsley | Stops queens from producing milk; Cures bellyache | 02
❄ Raspberry Leaves | Kitting herb | 02
❄ Rush | Holds broken bones in place | 01
❄ Stick | Distracts cats from pain and sets broken limbs | 01
❄ Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting; Reduces swelling | 01
❄ Tansy | Cures coughs | 01
❄ Water Hemlock | Poison | 01
❄ Watermint | 01
❄ Willow Bark | Eases pain | 01

Training
❄ Blueberry | Crookedpaw | 8
xxxHunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming, Advanced Hunting, Advanced Digging
❄ Ptarmiganflutter | Bogpaw | 5
xxxHunting, Fighting, Digging, Swimming
❄ Sunglare | Bellpaw | 3
xxxHunting, Fighting, Digging
❄ Hirculusstem | Harbourpaw | 2
xxxHunting, Fighting
❄ Buntingswirl | Sealpaw | 2
xxxHunting, Fighting
❄ Harpwind | Narwhalpaw | 2
xxxHunting, Fighting
❄ Sablefrost | Marbledpaw | 1
xxxHunting
❄ Puffincry | Lychnispaw | 1
xxxNone
❄ Lanatafade | Salixpaw | 1
xxxNone

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄〈❄〉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:22 am

CloverClan
Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: September 14 | Pebbles: 20 | findable pray: Mouse, Vole, Shrew, Rabbit, Squirrel, bird

pebbleStar is on a border patrol

Leader:
          PebbleStar | 32 moons | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Pigeon | x3 | 6 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: inky replies | 8/30/2020

Postby inky. » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:13 am

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢
notes: hey everyone!
im excited to be your mod!
if you need anything let me know!
my inbox is always open.
dont hesitate to ask any questions
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
┏━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
season: leaf-fall
- the air is growing crisp,
and the leaves are falling.
the prey is starting to take
shelter.
enjoy the colors! -
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛
╭─────────────╮
clans: twistedclan ; sloughclan
celestial beings ; vagaryclan
hazelclan ; frosne oya
creagclan ; astroclan
cloverclan
╰─────────────╯

━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━

CELESTIAL BEINGS

{poolwatcher and songsparrow gather x2 tansy and x1 sweet-sedge}
{koala's patrol returns with x3 squirrel}
{dicentra's patrol returns with x1 voles and x2 squirrel}
{teine's patrol returns with x3 birds}
{torent's patrol returns with x2 rabbit and x1 fish}
{beauty's patrol returns with x3 lizards}
{yucca's patrol finds a warrior}
{drizzle's patrol goes uneventfully}
{aglais' patrol goes uneventfully}
{all apprentices learn a skill except pierce, corax, inermis, and stardust}
{marmotscamper is expecting!}
{sparkbee gives birth to two kits. however, one of them is born deaf}

mod notes: the warrior is a shorthaired seal point with blue eyes. colored by ame
the kits are:
1) a longhaired cream mackerel tabby molly! (ll, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, spsp, tata, ii, wbwb, CC, ww)
2) a longhaired red mackerel tabby molly with under half white spotting! (ll, BB, XOXO, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, spsp, tata, ii, wbwb, CC, Wsw)
and were colored by me

HAZELCLAN

{the medicine cats' skills remain sharp and they gather x1 goldenrod, x1 wild garlic, and x2 lavender}
{rosestar's group returns with x3 voles}
{slatesun's group returns with x2 hares and x1 bird}
{orvomask's group returns with x2 squirrels}
{sootcloud's group returns with x3 snakes}
{mottledpelt's group returns with x1 ermine and x1 lizard}
{jethro's patrol goes uneventfully}
{apresfoot's patrol finds a starving queen}
{all apprentices learn a skill, and all apprentices pass their assessments}

mod notes: the queen is a longhaired solid chocolate oriental bicolor colored by deimos. warrior version

CREAGCLAN

{tawnyflare's patrol goes uneventfully}
{mottleclaw's group returns with x2 rabbits}
{mallowbrook's group returns with x2 trout}
{petrelpatch collects x1 thyme and x1 watermint}
{all apprentices learn a skill}

mod notes:

VAGARYCLAN

{softlight's group returns with x3 small fish}
{coalstream's group returns with x2 birds and x1 mouse
{rainwatcher's patrol goes uneventfully}
{fallowsqual's patrol finds scent of foxes, but no recent traces}
{shadowcall's patrol goes uneventfully}
{iceblink is expecting!}
{the medicine cats collect x2 sorrel and x1 feverfew
{a cat is sent}

mod notes: the cat is a longhaired black classic tabby with yellow eyes. colored by ame

FROSNE OYA

{an adult is sent}
{blueberry's group returns with x2 small fish
{sunglare's group returns with x2 shrews
{harpwind's patrol finds a warrior}
{lanata's patrol passes uneventfully}
{briarprickle collects x1 raspberry leaf and x1 lamb's ear}
{crookedpaw passes}

mod notes:
the adult is a chocolate calico longhair; masking classic by hi55
the warrior is a shorthaired blue oriental with white spotting and blue eyes; colored by kazin

CLOVERCLAN

{pebblestar finds a warrior}

mod notes: the warrior is a short-haired black mackerel tabby w high white
sorry for skipping you!!

Last edited by inky. on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan - V.4

Postby inky. » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:01 pm

─────────────────
clan archive thread is found here
──────────────────────
©
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 049 xxx clan servings 009 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth n/axxx mod notes genetic information can be found here ; could i also have genotypes with all my cats ^^xxx cats to find sept. 9th cat
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Ashtail could feel the leaves being pulled from his face, but he couldn’t see them. In fact, he couldn’t see anything.
“Yeah,” Pumpkinpaw sighed dejectedly, sorrow in his voice “Completely blind.” Thistlewing, who was laying beside her father, pressed against him. Ashtail only nodded. He knew he was never going to see again, never going to gaze among the stars and pick out the ones that shone brightest, never going to see the happiness on his daughter’s face, never going to see any future grandkits. But for some reason, the tom wasn’t sad. He had seen so much in his life, that he didn’t mourn the opportunity to be blind of all the hurt in his friends’ eyes.
“It’s alright.” Elmstar assured him, coming further into the den “You’re still one of the strongest cats I’ve ever meant. Just because you’re disabled doesn’t mean you’ll stop being a great deputy.” Ashtail shook his head.
“I want to retire” He stated plainly, with a small smile on his muzzle “To be honest, I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Maybe this is a sign.” Thistlewing scoffed.
“Don’t be daft.” She muttered “You love being a deputy! Why would you give it up?”
“Darling, I’ve had enough excitement to last me nine lifetimes.” He chuckled “I’m ready to rest.” He rose shakily to his paws, and angled his head in his leader’s general direction. “It’s been an honor, Elmstar.” He purred “I loved working beside you; but it’s time to move on to the next stage in life. There are several capable cats to take my position, and I hope you work together to make BearClan prosper.”
“Oh, shut up.” Elmstar laughed sadly “You’re not dead, you’ll still be around. Now that you have more time on your paws, you can help keep the kits’ attention occupied. In fact, why don’t you go and visit Maplechirp. He’s been blind his whole life, I’m sure he’d be willing to help you get adjusted.” Ashtail dipped his head and Elmstar licked his ear.
“It’s been an honor for me too, Ashtail.” She said, her voice warm with reminiscence “Rest well, my friend, you deserve it.”

“Let all cats of BearClan gather beneath the High Branch.” Elmstar cried, sitting on her high perch. Her dark pelt blended well with the shade, but her bright eyes were filled with excitement for her announcement. As the cats started to flow into their formation, the leader’s eyes locked on the target of her promotion. “Ashtail has decided to retire,” She meowed. Though many cats were shocked, she ignored the gasps and continued. “He has earned his rest, and we all thank him for his service to our clan. However, a new deputy must be appointed. She has shown great initiative and courage, and I know both she and I will work hard to lead the clan together. I say these words before StarClan and BearClan, and I hope you all second my choice. Marmotsnout, from this moment on, you are the deputy of BearClan. Congratulations.” The she-cat had a dazed look in her eyes as she moved towards the tree. Elmstar hopped down to her level and met her with a broad smile.
“Are you sure about this?” Marmotsnout meowed.
“Of course.” The leader purred “I know you’ll be great.” She leaned forward and licked her new deputy’s shoulder. The two she-cats turned to the clan, reveling in the powerful chants of their clanmates.

~~~

Lightrunner was determined to get to the meeting place. Dried bushes clawed and scraped at her pelt, but she didn’t care. She was hellbent on seeing him. She had been stupid to let Viperstar corrupt her. But now, after the battle, everyone’s priorities had been checked, and the she-cat couldn’t go on without displaying her feelings for the tom she’d been fawning over for moons. Soon, he was in sight. Lightrunner took a moment to admire his long legs and better-groomed pelt before plunging into his vision. Tallthorn was standing beneath the tree awkwardly, not knowing what to do while he awaited her arrival. Once he saw her, he opened his jaws to say some sort of greeting, but he was immediately pushed back by the force of Lightrunner rushing into a hug. She dug her face into his short shoulder fur, and took a deep breath, relaxing herself.
“Is everything alright?” Tallthorn chuckled, though concern laced his words.
“It is now.” Lightrunner sighed, pulling away “Something...well, something awful happened last moon. I still don’t know if I’m ready to talk about it, but it made me realize something. Life's too short for games and hopeful wishes. If you want something, you need to go for it. And I want you, Tallthorn, so badly. You’re the only cat I want to see when I wake up. I know we’re in different clans, but I also know that I feel so close to your heart. I understand if you don’t feel the same way about me, but I hope to StarClan that you do, because I really can’t imagine any life without you that I’d enjoy.” She huffed, finally finished with her speech, and she looked to him expectantly. It took a moment for the tom to process her words, but after a few moments, a large smile crept to his lips.
“So, you like me?” He asked.
“Yes, you idiot!” Lightrunner laughed “I love you.”
“Light,” He purred “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to hear that.” Lightrunner furrowed her brow.
“Then why didn’t you say something?” She giggled.
“W-Well I wasn’t sure if you would respond...goodly.” Lightrunner rolled her eyes and laughed.
“You are one of a kind, Tallthorn.” She purred, leaning close and rubbing her cheek along his.
“S-So then,” Tallthorn meowed “What...does this make us?”
“Well, if it’s alright with you I’d like to be your mate.” The she-cat purred.
“Sounds perfect.” Tallthorn grinned, nuzzling his new mate.

~~~

Bisonclaw settled down next to Applebee. He had a rabbit swinging from his jaws, and several words building up behind it. Many things were on his mind, but this had taken precedent for the past few days.
“Hey,” He greeted the she-cat, dropping the rabbit at her paws “Want to share a meal?”
“You never want to eat with me.” Applebee said with suspicion, narrowing her eyes “What do you want.” Bisonclaw laughed nervously, and rested anyways.
“Truth is, I wanted to talk to you.” He meowed. The she-cat looked at him, motioning for him to continue. The tom took a deep breath and huffed, nodding. “So much has changed recently. When I go to sleep, I honestly can’t be sure if the world will be there when I wake up; if I wake up. I don’t want to waste any more time running in endless circles trying to figure out what I want, because I know what I want; I want you. I...I can’t live without you, Applebee, and I don’t want to waste another moment without you by my side.”
“I thought you hated me.” Applebee whispered after a few moments of shock.
“I did.” He chuckled “But that hate turned into love a long time ago, I think. Through all the suffering and all the pain, nothing has made me feel more happy and secure than the time we spend together. And I want that for the rest of my life. I’m sure you have a lot of resentment for all the snide comments and bullying I’ve put you through, but I just want you to know that nothing could ever deserve you; not even me. And you can reject me, but I need to let you know how much love I feel for you; because you will always be the most perfect angel in my eyes, and I will always adore you.” Applebee was shell shocked and speechless. Her eyes were wide in disbelief and her jaw hung slightly open.
“Wow.” She murmured “That’s all I can say.” She looked at her paws and swallowed roughly. “I’ll admit, I did have the biggest crush on you when you first came, but you did kill them in a way. But I know deep down they’re still running around. And if you’re being sincere, I’d be willing to dig them up. So I guess...I guess I’m accepting your offer to be your mate.”
“I never asked you to be my mate.” He snickered, a coy smile on his lips “But I’m not complaining.” The two laughed together and sat in comfortable silence as they feasted on their rabbit.

~~~

Sablekit tugged the mossball.
“Stop! I had it first!” He growled, straining his strength. Ironkit was firmly planted, though, and wasn’t ready to give up on his prize.
‘Nuh-uh!” Ironkit argued “I won the race! I get to throw it next!” Ratwhisker shook his head and pried them apart.
“Alright, guys enough.” He sighed “I’m throwing it again.” Ironkit let go and nodded.
“Then we’ll really see who wins.” The ginger tom meowed proudly. Sablekit only grumbled and got in his position.

~~~

Cowlick could barely keep still. Even laying down, his body was shaking with the after effects of the battle. How could Goatthroat do that to him? His brother, who he’d tried so hard to help, had fallen so far that he was unrecognizable.
“Don’t.” Spiderjump whispered, scooting closer to his friend and nuzzled his nose into his shoulder.
“Don’t what?”
“Don’t blame yourself.” Spiderjump said sleepily, eyes still closed “What happened is not your fault, okay? I don’t want you killing yourself with the ‘what if’s. Just...accept what Goatthroat did was his own fault. He didn’t deserve your help, he chose to deny it.” Cowlick grinned softly and sighed, resting his chin on his paws, muzzle near to Spiderjump’s.
“Okay.” He said softly, licking his partner’s cheek and curling up beside him.

~~~

Ripplestone made her way through the dew-covered ferns. The morning sky was pale and awakening, and she was calculating the distance from camp. She had snuck out last night to see Mousse, the extremely attractive tom she had met at the gathering. They had spent a night among the stars, and now she felt serious feelings forming in her heart. It was irrational, she knew it was, since the stud had many different flings, but something inside her felt as if their relationship could work. They agreed to have a fling of kits, but maybe this was just the beginning of wonderful relationship

[ashtail retires, marmotsnout is the deputy of bearclan!]
[ripplestone tries for kits with Mousse (stud)]
[nimbuscurl's stud kits will arrive in 2 moons]
[bisonclaw and applebee become mates]
[lightrunner and tallthorn of spruceclan become mates]
[jacobintail, shellpond, moorpelt, mistbird, pipersnap, and cougarpounce patrol]
[thistlewing, spiderjump, falconfeather, aspenspots, silverdrop, and saskatoonskip hunt]
[tickstripe, lightrunner, birchstripe, swooptalon, arsenicswipe, and cobaltgaze hunt]
[cowlick, applebee, torrentmarch, ryetail, nimbuscurl, and owlshade hunt]
[marmotsnout, bisonclaw, sleetroll, batcry, sprucestep, and toadskip hunt]
[pumpkinpaw looks for herbs]
[bumbleflight (ghost) teaches pumpkinpaw application]
[thistlewing teaches turkeypaw swimming]
[lightrunner teaches runningpaw stealth]
[bisonclaw teaches sagepaw hunting]
[cougarpounce teaches sharppaw hunting]
[marmotsnout teaches beaverpaw hunting]
[the clan consumes]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗: