Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sat May 04, 2019 4:22 am

Leaf-fall
The first leaves have begun to turn colors and drop in forest territories, signalling the beginning of leaf-fall and the coming snows for some. The chances of catching sickness or dying during birth will rise and the number of cats and prey passing through will drop.

Announcements
None

Personal Notes
Use this herbs list for: all clans.
Use this herbs list for: none.

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | The Seelie Court | Peachclan | Amberclan | Duneclan | Stoneclan | Dappleclan | Waveclan | Quartzclan | Hurricaneclan | Whisperclan | Direwolf League | Spruceclan

Second Clans
Paragonclan | The Sanctuary | Cats of Limestone | Relicclan

faerie; wrote:

[ Duskwillow's patrol catches x1 squirrel. ]
[ Crow's Frost's patrol catches x1 squirrel. ]
[ Locustwing's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Mousecurl's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ The medicine cats find x1 elder leaf, x1 poppy seed, x1 chamomile, x1 willow bark, and x1 daisy leaf. ]

[ Pebblepaw and Wolfpaw learn hunting. ]

Trggrd wrote:

[ Furtuft's patrol catches the scent of a couple of loners. As they are tracking, the patrol is surprised by the loners attacking and then fleeing. While Furtuft escapes with a couple of scratches that will simply require x1 cobweb to heal, Mountpaw and Mosspaw both received injuries that will scar over. Mountpaw's left ear was torn off and will require x1 marigold and one post of rest to heal. Mosspaw received some deep scratches on her neck that will require x1 goldenrod and one post of rest to heal. ]
[ Lemmingfoot's patrol catches x2 voles. ]
[ Weaselwhisker, Hawkclaw, and Moonpaw find x1 cobweb, x1 marigold, and x2 honey. ]

[ All apprentices except for Moonpaw learn climbing. ]
[ Moonpaw learns basic healing. ]

[ Clawtail and Deadpaw have a mild cough and will require x1 honey and one post of rest each. ]
[ Furtuft has a serious cough and will require x1 catmint and one post of rest. ]

[ Starclan wishes Bramblefoot well as the new deputy. ]
[ Starclan grants Pinestar's request of a queen. She will give birth in the next post. ]
[ All cats who have received an injury or have gotten sick must receive their medicine and rest or else they will get more sick/injured. ]
[ Mod notes: The apprentice patrol add-on is fine, but they don't add any servings to the patrol. Additionally, apprentices won't catch anything unless they know the hunting/fishing skill, and even if they do will count as half a cat each. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby InThisMoment1108 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:10 am

Received no reply, so i am quoting. (this was on page 194)
InThisMoment1108 wrote:
Lucid Shadows
Number of Cats: 2
Gender Ratio: 2:0

Darkstar gives the new apprentice the name Owlpaw and takes her on as her apprentice.
Darkstar travels to to the Moonpool to ask starclan for a Deputy.

Lucid Shadows consumes 1 rabbit.

Leader:
          DarkStar | 32 moons | Shecat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Owlpaw | 6 moons | shecat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Darkstar | Owlpaw | 0 | Moves (will add when learned)
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
InThisMoment1108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TwistedClan (34)

Postby jazz. » Sat May 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Archive
Mod: winter
Number of Cats: 46

TwistedClan uses: 9 servings
| 22 females | 24 males |
Next Moonpool visit: later

╰☆☆ ℓαsт мσση ☆☆╮
Minnowflash watched Quietstep and Graybelly exit the camp for their hunting patrol and gathered up his own hunting patrol. He was disappointed he didn’t get to go with his molly targets, but at least Stormheart was stuck with him as well. However, he soon wished the tom had just stayed in camp as he sauntered up. “Quietstep and I were talking last night, and she had the greatest idea! Why don’t you and Graybelly come with us to stargaze by the creek. I think Quietstep is going to talk to Flameleap and Nightpelt about coming along too, and Honeytail and Maplebreeze are coming for sure.” Stormheart offered.
“I’ll ask Graybelly.” Minnowflash muttered. Graybelly is just as pretty as Quietstep. And more confident. Why did he feel cheated out of something that never happened in the first place? Minnowflash grumpily thought.
“Sweet, we’ll probably go next moon. Nightpelt will take some convincing, and I want to see if Rainsong and Sunchaser want to come along too.” Stormheart happily continued.
“Why do you want them to go?” Minnowflash thought inviting the deputy and his mate would kill any sort of fun mood.
“Don’t you want to know if he has any ideas about all the recent deaths?”
Minnowflash pondered this. “That would be interesting.”
“That’s why I want Nightpelt to come too. Since Sunchaser was his mentor, I bet he would be more likely to talk to him.”
“Hey, chatterboxes!” Honeytail’s voice drifted from the front. Minnowflash’s head snapped up. He didn’t notice with all their planning, they had fallen to the back of the patrol and were now missing out on talking to a strange cat. “Come meet Jay!”
Thus, Jaywhistle was invited into TwistedClan.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Briarwhisper laid with her paws over her head. This position made the badger bite ache, but it was better than letting more sunlight in her eyes. She had a massive headache and the brightness was overwhelming. Spottednose rubbed a poultice on her bite, and she groaned.
“Can I see her?” Stonefrost’s voice was heard near the front of the medicine den. Galalight must have let him past because her mate now was curled up beside her. She buried her head into his fur. “You fought bravely.” He murmured. “I’m glad you’re safe.”

╰☆☆ ρяεsεηт ☆☆╮
The trees had lost most of their leaves already, and it seemed the bark was peeling off along with the leaves. It had been breezier than usual, although that might just be the cats projecting their uneasy feelings onto the forest. The wind did seem to howl louder at night sounding close to screams, making it hard for TwistedClan to sleep peacefully.
You’ll go mad if you stay awake, but are you safe asleep?
•••••••••••••••••••••
Stormheart nuzzled Quietstep. “The stars are especially bright tonight.” He murmured in her ear. “All of StarClan is shining for you.”
“StarClan?” Quietstep asked.
“When we die, we go to StarClan to watch over the other cats.” Stormstrike explained. “My father, brother, and sister are already waiting for me there.”
“How did they die?” Quietstep asked with widened eyes.
“You knew Goosedawn. Cloudpaw got too dehydrated after she got injured.” Stormheart continued. “And my father drowned before we were born. I was named after him; he was Stormstrike.”
“That’s a nice name.” Quietstep sounded a bit alarmed by all the deaths he listed.
“Everyone says he was a great warrior, so I want to be just as good as he was someday. Living in the forest comes with the price of danger, but it makes it all the more exciting.” Stormheart looked closely at her face. “I don’t want to scare you off or anything.”
Quietstep shifted her weight. “I have to admit that that does worry me. Am I really cut out for this?”
“You’re doing great so far, but that’s for you to ultimately decide.” Stormheart let her lean on him, looking around at the other cats gathered by the creek for their stargazing night. He smiled at Minnowflash who kept looking their way, but the other warrior only nodded back, turning back to groom Graybelly.
•••••••••••••••••••••
“Ugh, why are your paws so rough?” Maplebreeze protested as Honeytail kneaded her shoulders. She shook him off.
“They’re just my paws! What are you talking about?” Honeytail inspected them for any rocks or splinters but they were normal.
“They’re just so rough.” Maplebreeze continued and pulled his paws closer for her to inspect them. “See, mine are much softer.” She showed him her paws. “Flameleap, come here.” She waved the tom over. “Show Honeytail your paws.” Confused Flameleap also showed off the bottom of his paws.
Honeytail carefully felt both of them. “Don’t your feet hurt stepping on rocks?”
“Where are you rock-climbing? We live in a forest with soft leaves and dirt.” Flameleap laughed.
“Well, where did you live before here?” Nightpelt appeared next to Flameleap. He was standing close enough that their pelts were brushing, and Flameleap looked very happy. “If you weren’t born in a forest, it would make sense.”
“See those mountains?” Honeytail gestured.
“It’s too dark.” Maplebreeze butted him. “We’re looking at stars not mountains.”
“Well, they’re there, and there’s some really sharp stones up there.” Honeytail said. “Your paws would be a bloody mess after ten steps since they’re so used to being coddled by moss and leaves. Nightpelt, aren’t you supposed to be questioning Sunchaser?”
“I helped you make your point.” Nightpelt narrowed his eyes. “He won’t tell me anything even if he knows something. I don’t have a right to know.”
“It is our right if it is affecting us.” Maplebreeze said. “Two of my littermates are dead, and I would like to know why.”
“Can you at least try?” Flameleap asked softly.
Nightpelt took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He huffed but slowly made his way towards the deputy and his mate.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Rainsong was lying next to Sunchaser with eyes half-closed, content in the cool night air. “Are you having fun chaperoning tonight?” She asked Sunchaser.
“I’m having a nice time being with you,” Sunchaser sighed. “Making sure young cats don’t do anything too stupid unfortunately comes with it.”
Rainsong chuckled. “I cherish these moments together. I regret my past mistakes, but I’m happy where I am now.”
“Don’t regret them. Acknowledging them is enough.” Sunchaser murmured in her ear.
“When did you get so old and wise?” Rainsong teased. Sunchaser just shook his head. He himself didn’t even know. “Sunchaser…” He rolled over, looking at her from the ground. “I know everyone already assumes we are mates, but I don’t think we ever officially decided anything amongst ourselves. Would you be willing to be my mate?”
“Of course,” Sunchaser purred. “I’m the luckiest cat in the world.” Rainsong snuggled closer to her now official mate and became slightly annoyed when Nightpelt interrupted the couple.
“Are you having a nice night?” Sunchaser felt Rainsong tense up and flicked his tail across her chest, hoping he could shoo Nightpelt away with boring small talk.
“So far, yes.” Nightpelt sat down. “It’s nice to have a break from all of the stress of everything going on.”
“Are patrols finally getting to you?” Sunchaser joked.
“That’s not the stress I mean.” Nightpelt fixed him with a knowing look. Rainsong shifted uncomfortably. She was enjoying this night away from camp, but now Nightpelt was pushing for sensitive information she was sure Sunchaser knew but wasn’t even willing to tell her.
Sunchaser sighed. “Then let’s just enjoy this night, Nightpelt.”
“Even the forest seems stressed.”
“It might be a tough leaf-bare.”
“It’s already a tough leaf-fall.”
“I think Flameleap is waiting for you. Why don’t you move along now?”
Nightpelt flicked his half-tail, a product of a different panic in TwistedClan. It caught Sunchaser’s eye. “Good night, Sunchaser. Rainsong.” He dipped his head and returned to his original posse. Rainsong leaned up against Sunchaser in hopes of him returning to the calm state he was at beforehand.
“Nightpelt is just being Nightpelt.” Rainsong tried to assure him, but she didn’t sound very convincing. “Like you said, it’s just been a tough couple seasons.”
Sunchaser couldn’t look her in the eyes. “Of course.” He muttered. Rainsong snuggled up to him more but more doubt started to blossom in her mind. She knew he was hiding something but didn’t know how to make him tell her.
And would I even want to know the secret to begin with? She thought.
•••••••••••••••••••••
“What did he say?” Maplebreeze leaned in and hissed.
“Nothing important.” Nightpelt ignored her annoyed eye rolls. “But he seemed to be dodging my concerns.”
“Perhaps he was just dodging you.” Honeytail grumpily said.
Flameleap bristled. “I didn’t see you do anything useful.”
Nightpelt only shrugged. “Do what you will with my information. I don’t think we will get anything concrete from him anytime soon.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Thump. Thump. Thump. Briarwhisper’s aching body was all she could think about. She wanted water. She needed water. She painfully uncurled her body into a sitting position but couldn’t bring herself to move any more. Her eyes narrowed into slits, blinking away a nagging headache. Thump. Thump. Thump. She needed a drink. She hadn’t had any water in moons, she was sure of it. A figure moved out of her focus. It was making noise. “Water?” Briarwhisper croaked. The figure left, she assumed as it was too bright to see clearly, and Briarwhisper staggered to her feet. She was going to get water herself. She could push through the pain. All it took was one step to bring her crashing to the ground; her shoulder harboring the festering badger bite would not support her weight. Thump. Thump. Thump. Noise was again coming from the entrance of her den, her safe spot. What was coming in? What was going to harm her? Something was approaching. Thump. Thump. THWAP. It was attacking! Now something was at her feet. She carefully prodded it with her claw. It was damp. Water! Water! Water! She shakily moved her head closer to the wad of moss holding the sweet, sweet escape from pain. Thump. Thump. Thump. As soon as her tongue touched the water, her throat convulsed, and Briarwhisper threw herself backwards spitting wildly. She heard a protest and footsteps approaching. A heavy paw rested on her good shoulder. To an outside eye, this might have been a comforting action, but Briarwhisper knew she was being subdued. Thump. ThuMP. THUMP. Lunging, she was satisfied when her mouth met a lot of fur, and when she drew back, blood and fur hung from her jaws. Her assaulter jolted back with a grunt. THUMP. THUMP! THUMP! Her body dropped into an unsteady crouch gathering strength for another strike, but she never got a second chance.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Birchwhisker lazily stretched. She wasn’t going to be an elder anytime soon, but she sure wasn’t getting any younger and this chilly air did not help her joints. However, she was very thankful that her occasional aches and pains didn’t compare to Neritefang’s constant stiffness. It didn’t help that the old warrior insisted on being regularly assigned to patrols. She understood where Neritefang was coming from, next moon she would officially retire to the elder den with Marsh and give up her independent lifestyle. Birchwhisker thought if she could convince Spottednose to give her some herbs for aching joints and act like she had been given too much, Neritefang would be more likely to take the extra for herself and spend her last moon somewhat happier. All that flew out of her mind when she turned the corner and the medicine cat den came into view. Something dark was seeping out of the entrance. “Spottednose?” She called out. “Everything alright?” There was no reply. She padded closer. “Spottednose?” The branches shook as Spottednose stepped out into the sunlight. He had blood dripping down his neck, and his paws were doused in blood. Birchwhisker rushed forward. “What happened?” She yowled.
“Don’t.” Spottednose closed his eyes and shook his head wildly, sending droplets of blood flying. “Don’t come closer.” But Birchwhisker of course did not listen and was greeting with the sight of a wheezing Briarwhisper lying on the ground with her throat slit.
Spottednose, what did you do?

◤───────────────────────────────────☆☆☆───────────────────────────────────◥

HUNTING PATROLS
    The Clan consumes nine mice (9 servings).
    Neritefang, Finchflight, Sunchasher, Claystream, Ruststripe, and Birchwhisker hunt.
    Maplebreeze, Stonefrost, Rainsong, Thistlefur, Valleyrunner, and Crowtalon hunt.
    Windcall, Nightpelt, Starlingsky, Graybelly, Quietstep, and Flameleap hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
    Minnowflash, Rushingflame, Honeytail, Thundercry, Willowbranch, and Stormheart patrol.

HERB PATROLS
    Spottednose and Galalight hunt for herbs.

MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Spottednose treats Briarwhisper to sharp claws to the throat. She died.

TRAINING
    All apprentices train in Fighting.

RANK CHANGES
    none this moon

FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon

CLAN CHANGES
    Jaywhistle joins (found last post)!

OTHER
    for anyone interested, the entirety of the last post is edited in
    also getting fun new coding soon
    : )

◣───────────────────────────────────☆☆☆───────────────────────────────────◢

L E A D E R:
          Morningstar | 68 m | ♀ |
          twisted back paw
          Lives: ★★★★★ [5]

D E P U T Y:
          Sunchaser | 39 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T:
          Spottednose | 60 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T ~ A P P R E N T I C E:
          Galalight | 26 m | ♀ |

W A R R I O R S:
          Neritefang | 99 m | ♀ |
          scars all over pelt
          Finchflight | 89 m | ♀ |
          Claystream | 66 m | ♀ |
          Ruststripe | 53 m | ♂ |
          Birchwhisker | 52 m | ♀ |
          Jaywhistle | 50 | ♂ |
          Stonefrost | 44 m | ♂ |
          Rainsong | 34 m | ♀ |
          Thistlefur | 32 m | ♂ |
          Valleyrunner | 32 m | ♂ |
          Crowtalon | 29 m | ♂ |
          Windcall | 25 | ♂ |
          Starlingsky | 24 m | ♀ |
          Nightpelt | 22 m | ♂ |
          half a tail
          Graybelly | 21 m | ♀ |
          Quietstep | 21 m | ♀ |
          Flameleap | 20 m | ♂ |
          Minnowflash | 19 m | ♂ |
          Rushingflame | 18 m | ♀ |
          Honeytail | 17 m | ♂ |
          Thundercry | 16 m | ♂ |
          Willowbranch | 16 m | ♀ |
          Maplebreeze | 16 m | ♀ |
          Stormheart | 16 m | ♂ |

A P P R E N T I C E S:
          Patchpaw | 11 m | ♂ |
          Dovepaw | 11 m | ♀ |
          Petalpaw | 11 m | ♀ |
          Softpaw | 9 m | ♀ |
          Tigerpaw | 7 m | ♂ |
          Riverpaw | 7 m | ♀ |
          Cinderpaw | 7 m | ♀ |

Q U E E N S:
          Silverstem | 48 m | ♀ |
          permanent queen
          Mallardwing | 23 m | ♀ |

K I T S:
          Rabbitkit | 4 m | ♂ |
          Deerkit | 4 m | ♀ |
          Squirrelkit | 4 m | ♂ |
          Mousekit | 4 m | ♂ |
          Shrewkit | 4 m | ♀ |
          Ravenkit | 2 m | ♀ |
          Twilightkit | 2 m | ♀ |
          Mountainkit | 2 m | ♂ |

E L D E R S:
          Marsh | 112 m | ♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✾[/url]

S T A R C L A N:
          Morningstar: Life One | Choking (poison)
          Morningstar: Life Two | Drowned
          Morningstar: Life Three | Attacked by dogs
          Morningstar: Life Four | Badger attack
          Bluekit | Stillborn
          Stormstrike | Drowned
          Gingerblaze | Attacked by dogs
          Pebblepaw | Attacked by dogs
          Blossomfall | Bitten by a fox
          Cloudpaw | Dehydration (rabies)
          Wolfclaw | Twisted gut (rabies)
          Sagefeather | Twisted gut (rabies)
          Toadsplash | Badger attack
          Goosedawn | Badger attack
          Briarwhisper | Killed by Spottednose

D A R K F O R E S T:
          Copperleaf | Attacked by dogs

F A M I L Y:
          Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
          Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitkit, Deerkit, Squirrelkit,
          Mousekit, and Shrewkit
          Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
          Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
          Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchpaw, Dovepaw,
          and Petalpaw
          Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream | Goosekit and Mallardwing
          Ruststripe ♥︎ Morningstar | Tigerpaw, Riverpaw,
          and Cinderpaw
          Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame
          Valleyrunner ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Ravenkit,
          Twilightkit, and Mountainkit
          Stonefrost ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits

N E U T R A L ~ C L A N S:
    The Coven | Blackpearl44
    DewClan | billie eilish,
    The Jade Empire | gossamer
    DuskClan | avenoir.

B O R D E R S:
    North | The Coven | Blackpearl44
    East | DuskClan | avenoir.
    South | The Jade Empire | gossamer
    West | DewClan | billie eilish,

M E D I C I N E ~ S T O R E:
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 2
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds | 1
    Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites | 1
    Burnet | Gives strength | 1
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 2
    Chickweed | Cures greencough | 1
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough | 1
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints | 1
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 1
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 0
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | 2
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 2
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 1
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 1
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds | 1
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 0
    Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection | 2
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 2
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | 1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills | 1
    Lovage | Can help cure coughs | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding | 0
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | 1
    Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 3
    Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints | 1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
    Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place | 1
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 3
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 3
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 3
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 3

F R E S H - K I L L:
    Thrushes | x10 | 3 servings each
    Magpies | x9 | 3 servings each
    Shrews | x9 | 1 serving each
    Squirrels | x6 | 2 servings each
    Mice | x5 | 1 serving each
    Voles | x5 | 1 serving each

M E N T O R S:
    SKILLS: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Patchpaw | Claystream | 4 | H, C, SW, ST
    Dovepaw | Crowtalon | 4 | H, C, SW, ST
    Petalpaw | Starlingsky | 4 | H, C, ST
    Softpaw | Valleyrunner | 2 | SW, ST
    Tigerkit | Thistlefur | 0 |
    Cinderkit | Nightpelt | 0 |
    Riverkit | Finchflight | 0 |

A D O P T E D ~ C A T S:
    Galalight of LambClan
    Stonefrost of CherryClan
    Wolfclaw of HollowClan
    Neritefang of GraveClan
    Briarwhisper of RoseClan
    Starlingsky of BearClan
    Toadsplash of GraveClan
    Claystream of GraveClan
    Mallardwing of GraveClan
    Minnowflash of WhisperClan
    Graybelly of WhisperClan
    Windcall of WhisperClan
    Finchflight of WaveClan
    Thistlefur of WaveClan

P R O P H E C Y
    Image©
    - known by Spottednose, Galalight, Morningstar, and Sunchaser
Last edited by jazz. on Sun May 05, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skyhelm. (1)

Postby goneeeeee :) » Sat May 04, 2019 5:30 pm

┌──────────────┐

i. population
01 males
00 females
ii. visit with mairi
now
iii. servings needed
002───3 fasting moons left

└──────────────┘
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

iindent”i’m going to be king someday.”

iindentproudly, the biggest of the litter puffs out his chest, donning an expression of playful contempt for the two other kittens, mere small balls of fur, gathered around him. across the clearing, their mother watches fondly, her tail curled neatly around her paws.

iindent“yeah, right. you’re only the king in this game, gideon. i’m going to be the one who becomes king of skyhelm for real.” the second responds with a flick of his tail - the third stays quiet.

iindent“is that a challenge, rose?” gideon gives a playful growl, and with a battle cry, rose launches herself at their brother - the two tumble into a heap, tussling and playfighting.

iindenta gentle nudge on his shoulder causes the third kit, the quiet one, to look up - their mother is standing beside him, her golden eyes gazing down at him. “clarke. you are the true king of scots.”

iindent-

iindenthe gazes into the golden eyes of his mother. ones which had been filled with so much love and care and warmth like the glow of the sun high in the sky.

iindentit has been many moons since he was a kit. and yet, the memories are rushing over him like the flow of river water. they come back to him now, because she is dying.

iindentjust like gideon and rose, who had been slain fighting for him, at his side.

iindentbut this is a different kind. she’s ill, as she has been since they left for war.

iindent“clarke. come here.” she gives a feeble rasp, her breath rattling in her lungs.

iindentsave your strength, he wants to say, but he obeys, moves to her side and bends his head down to hear her.

iindent“do not forget your heritage. you are the king of scots, of royal blood. you...you must rebuild skyhelm, away from this place...this place of war and death.” despite her illness, her words are strong. “promise me, clarke.”

iindent“mom-“

iindent“promise me.”

iindent“i promise.”

iindenta large, muscular figure lays curled on the smooth rock floor of a cave. his eyes, so much like his mother’s, glitter in the darkness as he rests his head on his paws, his gaze on the trees, the steady pattern of rain. this is the rainforest. and it will be where skyhelm is rebuilt.

iindenti am clarke, king of scots.

POST LOG
      ↪️ visit with mairi ──
      clarke requests a seer.
      ↪️ hunting ─────
      clarke.
      ↪️ patrolling ─────
      clarke.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xKING.
clarke ───── 34m, ♂
↪️ king of scots.
───────────────
xCONSORT.
name ───── age, ♂♀
↪️ chosen by clarke.
────────────────
xHEIR.
name ───── age, ♂♀
↪️ progeny of clarke.
────────────────

xKNIGHTS.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
xname ───── age, ♂♀
───────────────
xSERVANTS.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
xname ───── age, ♂♀
───────────────

xREGENT.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
x↪️ chosen by clarke.
──────────────
xSEER.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
x↪️ bloodlines/info.
──────────────
xSEER’S SQUIRE.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
x↪️ bloodlines/info.
──────────────

xSQUIRES.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
xname ───── age, ♂♀
──────────────
xMOTHERS.
xname ───── age, ♂♀
xname ───── age, ♂♀
──────────────

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BORDERS.
──────────────
north • clan • user
south • clan • user
east • clan • user
west • clan • user

PREY STOCK.
──────────────
mice | 1 serving | x00
vole | 1 serving | x00
rabbit | 2 servings | x00
squirrel | 2 servings | x00
hare | 3 servings | x00
birds | 3 servings | x00
HERB STOCK.
──────────────
herb • # in storage
herb • # in storage
herb • # in storage
herb • # in storage

TRAINING.
──────────────
knight • squire | skills
knight • squire | skills
knight • squire | skills
knight • squire | skills
knight • squire | skills
knight • squire | skills
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 038 ]

Postby solyn » Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 am

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 91 (: 46 / : 45)
servings req'd; 15 servings (97)
next moonpool visit; any time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
writing to come

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
for the sake of my perfectionism pls pretend this was posted while it was still autumn lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ servings consumed
15/15 - x11 voles, x1 rabbit & 1x fish
✦ clan events
the medicine cats search for greencough herbs
woodbloom takes dahliapaw, willowpaw, sparrowpaw, twigpaw, wrenpaw and finchpaw to hazeclan
all apprentices (aside from those above) train in hunting
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - hawkthorn, squirrelwhisker, adderstorm, burningcloud, fawnrunner, stonepatch
2 - pinefeather, roseclaw, harrierstreak, rivuletflight, fircloud, oakback
3 - avocetnose, ternflutter, sandcatcher, juniperstorm, thunderspark, cinderdawn
4 - shadowtail, featherpelt, grouseclaw, willowthroat, burrcall, dustfang
5 - dawnblossom, falcongaze, sparkfur, cormorantpath, ripplemist, frostbranch
border -
1 - dusklight, flintburr, meadowfang, elkbounce, emberwing

leader:
        badgerstar | 54 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

deputy:
        longriver | 40 moons | ♂ | 🌷

medicine cat:
        goldleaf | 76 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        spidernose | 49 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        apprentice:
        mousestone | 33 moons | ♀ | 🌷

warriors:
        flintburr | 90 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 64 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 64 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        acornstream | 64 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dustfang | 69 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 75 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 51 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 50 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 42 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 38 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 38 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 86 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 58 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pinefeather | 84 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnblossom | 32 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dusklight | 32 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        novella | 32 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        halfpond | 36 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgefire | 36 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowthroat | 42 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        grouseclaw | 42 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        wolverinejaw | 39 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        burningcloud | 71 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        meadowfang | 71 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        woodbloom | 28 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        squirrelwhisker | 28 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        featherpelt | 76 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        adderstorm | 27 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        archibald | 32 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fircloud | 88 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        rivuletflight | 36 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        silvermoon | 73 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        ripplemist | 30 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        frostbranch | 30 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cormorantpath | 27 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sparkfur | 27 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sandcatcher | 21 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        avocetnose | 20 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ternflutter | 20 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        elkbounce | 19 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thunderspark| 19 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        mistcreek | 19 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        deerstripe | 19 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        juniperstorm | 19 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        midnightstream | 19 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        harepuddle | 46 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        kererucall | 78 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        emberwing | 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        falcongaze | 14 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cinderdawn | 14 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sleetbreeze | 14 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        oakback | 14 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hazelskip | 13 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        quailquiver | 13 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        riverbubble | 53 moons | ♀ | 🌷

apprentices:
        dahliapaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sparrowpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        twigpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        wrenpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        finchpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        russetpaw | 7 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        eveningpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        frecklepaw | 7 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        morningpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        crowpaw | 6 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ravenpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        starlingpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        tuipaw | 6 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        lilacpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lavenderpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | 🌷

queens:
        maplefall | 50 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lionheart | 75 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 41 moons | ♀ | 🌷

kits:
        fernkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        cherrykit | 5 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pitchkit | 5 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        mottlekit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        pebblekit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flamekit | 5 moons | ♂ |🌷
        brackenkit | 3 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        bramblekit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        thornkit | 3 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thicketkit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷

elders:
        redrunner| 147 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fallowshimmer | 140 moons | ♂ | 🌷
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | spruceclan | gracen
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [3] | greencough
    chervil [5] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [3] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [6] | pain
    raspberry leaves [5] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [7] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown
    coltsfoot [1] | breathing
    dandelion [1] | bee stings
    elder leaves [1] | sprains
    feverfew [1] | fever/headache
    goatweed [1] | eases grief
    hawkweed [1] | greencough
    heather nectar [1] | sweetner
    honey [1] | soothes throats
    ivy leaves [1] | unknown
    juniper berries [1] | bellyaches
    lamb's ear [1] | strength
    lavender [1] | fever/chills
    lovage [1] | unknown
    lungwort [1] | yellowcough
    mallow leaves [1] | bellyache

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x10| 1 servings [10]
    vole | x0 | 1 servings [0]
    rabbit | x10 | 2 servings [20]
    bird | x10 | 3 servings [30]
    fish | x10 | 2 servings [20]
    squirrel | x11 | 2 servings [22]
    hare | x0 | 3 servings [0]
    capacity: 92 servings (5 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    roseclaw | dahliapaw [3]
    ↪ battle, hunt, swim
    willowthroat | willowpaw [3]
    ↪ hunt, battle, swim
    burningcloud | sparrowpaw [2]
    ↪ hunt, battle
    shadowtail | twigkit [3]
    ↪ hunt, battle, swim
    kererucall | wrenpaw [3]
    ↪ battle, hunt, swim
    novella | finchpaw [2]
    ↪ battle, hunt
    midnightstream | russetpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    acornstream | frecklepaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    woodbloom | morningpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    boulderflame | eveningpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    longriver | crowpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    riverbubble | ravenpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    badgerstar | starlingpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    sootface | tuipaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    silvermoon | lilacpaw [0]
    ↪ skills
    archibald | lavenderpaw [0]
    ↪ skills

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburr ♥ silvermoon
    ↪ halfpond & sedgefire, crowpaw,
    ravenpaw, starlingpaw, tuipaw
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    ↪ shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang ♡ tanglestep
    ↪ boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthorn ♥ acornstream
    ↪ squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelpaw
    rippleboundjunipernose
    ↪ dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleapdewfeather
    ↪ harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstar ♥ maplefall
    ↪ juniperstorm, midnightstream,
    twilightkit; pitchkit, mottlekit,
    pebblekit & flamekit
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    ↪ roseclaw & lionheart
    roseclaw ♥ pinefeather
    ↪ russetpaw, morningpaw, frecklepaw &
    eveningpaw (dappledwillow)
    stonepatch ♥ fawnrunner
    ↪ elkbounce, thunderspark, mistcreek
    & deerstripe
    longriver ♥ harrierstreak
    featherpelt ♡ seneca
    ↪ avocetnose & ternflutter
    pigeoncallreedwhisper
    ↪ grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtail ♥ dustfang
    ↪ falcongaze, cinderdawn, sleetbreeze
    & oakback
    burningcloud ♥ meadowfang
    mousestone ♥ novella
    ashenstrike ♥ lionheart
    ↪ fernkit, cherrykit
    boulderflame ♥ flowershine
    ↪ brackenkit, bramblekit, thornkit &
    thicketkit
    woodbloom ♥ jayfur
    ↪ dahliapaw, willowpaw, sparrowpaw,
    twigpaw, wrenpaw, finchpaw
    niobelancer
    ↪ novella & archibald
    fircloud ♡ callie
    ↪ rivuletflight
    silvermoon ♡ whitefoot
    ↪ ripplemist, frostbranch
    burrcall ♥ willowthroat
    harepuddle ♡ clovertail
    ↪ quailpaw
    riverbubble ♡ erin
    ↪ lilacpaw, lavenderpaw
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ highgarden | eight

Postby eagle, » Sun May 05, 2019 10:19 am

total 31
      servings 6
      xx
      ________________ Image ________________
      xx

gods anytime
      kitting n/a
      injury none
      archive here

paragraphbassflow sat in the middle of camp, his eyes fixed on the entrance of the nursery, where he could make out tulipstream's pants, mingling with merlinsong's muffled words of encouragement. when tulipstream alerted her mate that their kits were coming, bassflow ran to find merlinsong, nearly trampling over his meal with softglow in the process, and he'd spent the time since pacing the length of the clearing, since tulipstream said that his anxiety was making her nervous, and merlinsong agreed that it might be better for him to wait outside. and so he watched while the day's patrols came and went, aware of time passing only as the sun slipped higher and higher and then began to lower in the sky. he had long-since been wondering just how long it was supposed to take, how long it was actually taking.
paragraphnewtmask had been sitting with him for some time, though he was called away by bluetcrest to join a patrol, though no one bothered bassflow. they knew that he wouldn't move until merlinsong came to tell him the news - not until he saw tulipstream again. so, when the herbalist finally poked his head out and beckoned to bassflow, he found it difficult to move his paws, instead stopping just outside the nursery. "how is she?" he heard himself ask, his voice raspy as it rattled up his throat. he found it impossible to swallow until merlinsong offered him a gentle smile.
paragraph"she did well," merlinsong assured, though his smile faltered for a heartbeat. "there were a few complications, one of the kits was having a tough time. but all three of them are well, though tulipstream will be a little weak for a few days, i can only imagine. she'll be well." at that, bassflow heard all he needed to hear - his beautiful mate was alive and well, their kits safe at her stomach. he brushed past merlinsong, who let him go without another word.
paragraphtulipstream's blue eyes reflected her exhaustion, though she smiled at bassflow when he entered, and he paused, his body freezing at the sight of the three kits waiting for him. tulipstream said his name, breaking bassflow from his momentary trance, and he moved forward to touch his nose to her forehead. "they're beautiful," he breathed out, and tulipstream laughed, tired but happy. at the edge of bassflow's eye, merlinsong moved towards the side of the den, giving the mates a moment to themselves, but still watching over the kits and queen, to make sure that they safe. though he knew so little about the herbalist in the short time his family had been in highgarden, he felt a wave of appreciation for him; he highly doubted that he and the others would have been able to help tulipstream if they had still been on the edge of highgarden territory, all on their own. without merlinsong, he might have lost his kits or his mate.
paragraphbassflow pulled back then, looking down at the three kits that were nestled in the curve of tulipstream's belly. it was a sight that was almost too good to be true, unbelievable that they were alive - all of his family from waveclan survived and managed to find a new home, a home where they would be welcome when they proved themselves. as if reading his mind, tulipstream ducked her head to lick between one of the kit's ears. "i want to name this one seedkit," she said softly, and bassflow felt himself nod. it fit their kits perfectly, he could tell. "merlinsong was telling me that highgarden doesn't believe in starclan like a lot of other clans. it's something we'll have to get used to."
paragraphat the herbalist's name, bassflow glanced back at the other tom who had been standing in the shadows, hidden from immediate sight. "what does highgarden believe in?" bassflow asked him.
paragraphmerlinsong stepped forward, into the thin rays of light that slipped through the thinning leaves covering the entrance of the nursery. "the faith of the seven is the most important, as each member of the seven represents a separate part of who we are. from the loving mother to the elusive stranger, we all hold the seven in us. together they make us whole," merlinsong explained, then shot tulipstream a warm smile. "though i believe you're naming seedkit after the other story i was telling you about." sure enough, tulipstream nodded with a smile of her own and bassflow shifted closer to her, settling in to listen to merlinsong. "the roses and flowers that fill the valley we live in are the most sacred, as it's said that the flowers grew where the mother walked when she led the first cats of highgarden to their destined camp. the flowers bloom after the spring flood, showing us when it's safe to return to our camp, that the hard part of the seasons have passed on." while merlinsong spoke, the kits seemed to shift, as if they were listening the entire time, though they were certainly too young to hear or understand anything happening around them. "however," merlinsong continued, "there's a single rose rumored to live deep in the mountains that shield our camp, and it will never die. that's how we know that highgarden will continue to thrive and grow. so long as the rose is there, blessed by the mother that protects us, this is our home and we will be safe."
paragraph"seedkit. because all flowers have to grow from seeds. even these sacred roses," tulipstream said when merlinsong had finished and bassflow smiled widely at his mate, feeling the warmth of pride and love spread through his body, from his whiskers to tail tip.
paragraph"i love them. i love you," he whispered, resting his forehead against tulipstream's.

paragraphas the small patrol led the two strangers into camp, birchflame led the way, beckoning clovershine to help him take the small molly and half-fed warrior to where he immediately spotted softglow sharing his meal with merlinsong. the king's bright blue eyes landed on the new arrivals and he rose to his paws as the pair of knights headed over. merlinsong continued to lie on the ground, his forepaws tucked neatly under his body, his eyes half-lidded as he took them all in. "my king," birchflame greeted softglow with a respectful nod, who return the acknowledgement silently. "we found these two towards the east while we were training our apprentices. they said that their clans have disbanded and they are looking for a new home," he said simply, flicking his tail.

wip wip wip

actions
[ added cats ] obsidianwing & warblerpaw x
[ consumption ] highgarden eats one big fish and three mice
[ gods visit ] n/a
[ hunting 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, betonypetal, maplelily, smokemane, and flickersky hunt
[ hunting 2 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, sunglow, tigergaze, and smallheart hunt
[ training ] hornetpaw, iguanapaw, warblerpaw, cougarpaw, racoonpaw, foxpaw, and wolfpaw learn how to stalk
[ herb hunting ] merlinsong
[ notes to mod ]

roots
            tulipstream, 28m, ♀
            - mate: bassflow
            - kits: stagkit, seedkit, rabbitkit
            name, age, gender
            notes

seedlings
            stagkit, 0m, ♂
            seedkit, 0m, ♀
            rabbitkit, 0m, ♀
            name, age, gender
            notes

wilted
            name, age, gender
            notes
            name, age, gender
            notes

allies & enemies & borders
            here

medicine
            here

prey
            total x35
            mouse | x18 | 1 servings
            vole | x3 | 1 servings
            squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
            rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
            big fish | x1 | 3 servings
            finch | x1 | 3 servings

mentors
            dippernose, hornetpaw, 2
            bassflow, cougarpaw, 1
            newtmask, racoonpaw, 1
            birchflame, foxpaw, 1
            clovershine, wolfpaw, 1
            hurricanejaw, iguanapaw, 0
            obsidianwing, warblerpaw, 2
            mentor, thorn, 0

deceased
            here

family trees
            here
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Eyeris » Sun May 05, 2019 2:21 pm

𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗
Number of Cats: 006

“Froststar, he’s so tiny!”
A nod in confirmation from Softbaby.
“I know, I couldn’t just leave him there...”
“I’m standing right here, you know!”

The three adult cats turned towards the young apprentice, whose chest was puffed out as he nursed his injured pride. “I’m not that tiny! I’m an average sized apprentice,” he huffed with a pout.
Froststar smiled at the kit, padding over to him and pressing her nose to his forehead. “What’s your name, little one?”
“And where are your parents?” Windhowler asked, peering over Froststar’s shoulder.

The kit paused. “I-I’m Cherrypaw,” he said softly, “and I don’t know where my parents are. O-our clan was disbanded due to rogues...”
Froststar froze, the color from her face draining; this action did not go unnoticed by Windhowler. The older molly cleared her throat and trotted over to Cherrypaw, placing a paw on his head. “Say, kid. Why don’t you stick around for a bit? Maybe we’ll find your parents while we’re at it. Isn’t that right, Froststar?”

Froststar shook her thoughts away. “R-right!”
Softbaby tilted their head confusedly, but smiled at Cherrypaw as the initiation ceremony began.

It wasn’t long before they were interrupted once more - this time by an older she-cat and a small, bob tailed tom. The two had been bickering, but once they noticed they were in good company, asked to join the clan.
Froststar smiled at her growing clan, but couldn’t shake the feeling she was being watched. As she walked over to her den, she squealed when she felt Windhowler brush up against her.

“Why’d you freak out?”
“What?”
Windhowler didn’t look amused; instead, her face was wrought with concern. “That kit - he said something about rogues and you near copped out. Did something happen?”
“N-not at all!” the leader said all too quickly, whirling around and heading back out of her den. “Softbaby! Cherrypaw! Come - we’re going hunting. Pumpkinleaf, you can go on an herb patrol if you’d like. And Windhowler — would you please take Sharktooth with you on a border patrol?”

As Froststar avoided the other she-cat’s gaze, Windhowler narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “It’d be my pleasure,” she said through grit teeth.

[ Cherrypaw joins MouseClan ]
[ Sharktooth and Pumpkinleaf are found and are recruited ]
[ Pumpkinleaf goes on an herb patrol ]
[ Softbaby, Froststar, and Cherrypaw go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Windhowler and Sharktooth go on a border patrol ]

readopt link - xxx

Leader:
          Froststar | 26 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
          Softbaby | 38 moons | NB Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Pumpkinleaf | 63 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
          Windhowler | 29 moons | Molly | X
          Sharktooth | 31 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Cherrypaw | 08 moons | Tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Windhowler | Cherrypaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sub Replies for Imp [ 5 - 5 - 19 ]

Postby Kazin » Sun May 05, 2019 6:45 pm

✧ Notes ✧
I am handling the
sub-replies for Imp's
clans! If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!
filler filler filler filler filler
filler filler filler filler.

✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-fall
The leaves are changing colors,
and though forest territories may look
pretty, the temperatures are falling
and threatening Leafbare already. Prey
is beginning to hideaway in preparation
of the cold to come. Sickness may
begin to spread, so it is best to
stock up on herbs; though cats must
keep an eye out for predators.
✧ Clans ✧

Acornclan | Auroraclan
Rippleclan | Lostclan
Peachclan | The Cherry Empire
Lucid Shadows | Clayclan
Gemclan| Cherryclan's Clowder
Orion's Terrain| Highgarden
Marshclan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

NeonPastel wrote:GEMCLAN

Hunting | [ Fireflystar catches x1 hare while hunting! ]
Patrol | [ While patrolling the borders, Fireflystar comes across a potential warrior. ]
Request | [ Gemclan's request is granted. ]

InThisMoment1108 wrote:LUCID SHADOWS

Request | [ The clan's request is granted! Darkstar is sent a deputy. ]

CatMagics wrote:LOSTCLAN

Herb Gathering | [ Hazelleaf finds x1 borage and x1 catmint. ]
Hunting | [ Maplewhisker catches x1 small fish. ]
Border Patrol | [ Lionshade finds nothing on her border patrol, too worried about leaving a newborn kit unattended in the nursery to get much done or stay out too long. ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:ACORNCLAN

Herb Gathering | [ Rabbitnose gathers x1 sorrel and x1 stick. ]
Training | [ Each apprentice successfully learns fighting! (Note: if your apprentices do not learn fighting, feel free to substitute for a different skill.) ]

Hunting | [ Birdstar's patrol catches x2 vole and x1 rabbit! ]
[ Appleblaze's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 rabbit! ]
[ Mousewish's patrol catches x1 bird. ]

Border Patrol | [ While on patrol, the cats encounter a potential warrior. Much to his embarrassment, Birchleaf was startled into jumping into a thorn bush. He will not require any herbs but will need x1 moon of rest. ]

nightwolf950 wrote:MARSHCLAN

Request | [ Ripplestar's request of a deputy is answered. ]
Herb Gathering | [ Blackwater gathers x1 honey and x1 horsetail. ]
Hunting | [ Flickerwind catches x1 frog and x1 lizard. ]
Border Patrol | [ Ripplestar finds a potential warrior while on patrol. ]

Training | [ Cinnamonpaw successfully learns climbing! ]
[ Senegalpaw successfully learns hunting! ]

kordei. wrote:ORION'S TERRAIN

Request | [ Rhadamanthus' request has been granted! ]

Red weasel wrote:AURORACLAN

Border Patrol | [ Laurelstar's patrol comes across a potential warrior! ]
Hunting | [ Sandbrush's hunting patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 vole. ]

Training | [ Elmpaw successfully learns battle! ]
[ Dustpaw successfully learns stalking! ]

Herb Gathering | [ Creamfoot gathers x1 cobweb and x1 thyme. ]
Request | [ Laurelstar's request is granted! She is sent a warrior. ]

eagle, wrote:HIGHGARDEN

Hunting | [ Tawnyrose's patrol catches x1 big fish and x1 vole. ]
[ Softglow's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 mouse. ]

Training | [ All apprentices but Warblerpaw and Racoonpaw successfully learn the skill! ]
Herb Gathering | [ Merlinsong gathers x1 broom, x1 coltsfoot, and x1 stick. ]
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MarshClan | Post 4

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:50 am

Archive: [url=x]WIP[/url]
Number of Cats: 12 (7 males | 5 females)
Moonpool visit: Apr. 18th
Servings Needed: 3 (7-13)

---

x - working on plot stuff

---

{MarshClan consumes x1 lizard and x1 muskrat

Request: Ripplestar requests a cat
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: Spottedfish, Wolfsight, Turtlesnare, and Toadsnare join from disbanded clans

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: Sparkfeather is due
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Blackwater
Hunting: Ashpetal, Spottedfish, and Turtleglare
Hunting: n/a
Patrolling: Swiftfire, Wolfsight, and Toadsnare
Patrolling: n/a
Training: Ripple/Cinnamon - hunting | Flicker/Senegal - climbing

Mod Note: n/a

Leader:
Ripplestar | 34 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
Swiftfire | 30 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cats:
Blackwater | 53 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Flickerwind | 30 moons | Female | x
Spottedfish | 60 moons | Male | x
Wolfsight | 36 moons | Male | x
Turtleglare | 83 moons | Male | x
Toadsnare | 43 moons | Male | x
Ashpetal | 32 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Senegalpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Cinnamonpaw | 13 moons | Trans-Male | x

Queens:
Sparkfeather | 31 moons | Female | x

Kits:
x

Elders:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Med. Cat | Apprentice | x | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Warrior | Apprentice | x | hunting, stalking, offense, defense, swimming, climbing

Flickerwind | Senegalpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense, swimming, climbing
Ripplestar | Cinnamonpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense, swimming, climbing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frog | x1 | 1 serving
Lizard | x1 | 1 serving
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Muskrat | x0 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 2
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Holly Berries | x - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 1
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 1
Water hemlock | x - 1
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(11)

Postby our promise. » Mon May 06, 2019 9:57 pm

number of clan cats:
sixteen
number of clan cats deceased:
zero
archive

(Gotcha! im gonna announce the new leader soon when venomstar starts loosing lives though, so itll be a bit!)

venomstar stands proud as she announces the new apprentices and warrior, nightrunner, goldenpaw, hazilpaw and ripplepaw. goldenpaw goes to herself, hazilpaw goes to nightrunner and scarletdawn temporarily takes on her own son, ripplepaw.
"congratulations," milkflower purrs, coming from the nursery with her three kits to smile at scarletdawn. "i'm sure you're proud, your mate being deputy and your kits being apprentices."
"temporary," scarletdawn replied with a sniff, but she couldn't hide her grin, "i am very proud."
the two mollies looked at each other before giving a curt nod, and milkflower returned to sit beside the heavily expecting loudbreeze.

nothing much happens that moon.

loudbreeze goes into pregnancy (2/2)
nightrunner joins the clan!
goldenpaw, hazilpaw and ripplepaw become apprentices!
nightrunner trains hazilpaw in tracking
cindermask trains stormpaw in tracking with nightrunner
nightpatch trains toothpaw in hunting
scarletdawn trains ripplepaw in tracking
cindermask trains tinypaw in herb keeping
venomstar trains goldenpaw in tracking
the clan has a large fish and a minnow
leaders wrote:
venomstar | fifty-six moons | molly | X

↪goldenpaw | seven moons | tom | x

advisers wrote:there will be one main adviser, an elder, then the retired medicine cat will fall behind
please do not let the clan find any of these cats

(changed warrior)
(medicine cat) Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

deputies wrote:these cats are assigned to take over their leader's place
cindermask | 46m | tom | x
↪Stormpaw | eleven moons | she-cat | X

medicine cats wrote:
crowpelt | sixty-five moons | tom | X
↪Tinypaw | twenty-one moons | tom | X[/strike]

warriors and apprentices wrote:
scarletdawn | fourty one moons | molly | x
↪ripplepaw | seven moons | molly | x
cindermask | fourty one moons | tom | x
nightpatch | twenty-five moons | tom | X
↪toothpaw | eleven moons | tom | X
nightrunner | 25m | tom | x
↪hazelpaw | seven moons | tom | x

queens and kits wrote:
loudbreeze | thirty-five moons | molly | X

milkflower | thirty-four moons | molly | X
↪spiritkit | two moons | tom | x
↪finn | two moons | tom | x
↪sharkkit | two moons | molly | twisted leg | x

elders wrote:

border clans wrote:North | VineClan | inky.
South | DuskClan | avenoir.

ally clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
enemy clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

supplies wrote:
bindweed | x1 | Helps bind sticks together/can help mend
a broken leg and keep it in-place

blackberry leaves | x1 | These leaves are chewed into a pulp/Mixed into a poultice
to ease the pain of bee stings

cobwebs | x1 | helps protect wounds

borage leaves | x2 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests

dandelion | x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed
to act like a painkiller.

alder bark | x1 | Chewed to sooth toothaches

rush |x1| used to bind broken bones, and helps hold a broken limb in place

yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment
will soften and help heal cracked pads.

poppy seed | x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. chewed on

sorrel | x1 | eaten. Traveling herb, can also build up appetite
supplies wrote:
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Egg | x0 | 1 servings
Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

etc wrote:
Deceased Cats: