Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

hazilnut's replies 21

Postby hazilnut » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Leaffall

Fog has started to hang around longer and longer with each passing sunrise, leaving a thick sheen of moisture on the downed leaves even after sunhigh burns the mist away. Kits and warriors alike find solace from the the grey skies in the colorful leaves now more on the ground than the trees. Though clouds hang heavy in the sky rain has been so far infrequent, coming and going in short showers when the cats least expect it, leaving all with damp pelts and a distrust of the sky.
[Moorclan] [Fireclan/Deathclan] [Robinclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Spiderclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - Mountainstar requests another hunter
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Ivynose, Stoneburr & Stonetail
Near the Lake: Mountainstar, Barkspring & Streammist
Around the Caves: Featherwillow & Echobreeze

patrols - North & East Borders: Snowtail, Kestrelfire, Rippleshine, Daisyear & Archeye
South & West Borders: Foxtrot, Beargaze, Minnowstream, Sealfur & Ebonyflame

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypawgather herbs, Ashpaw is given 1 oak leaf
kittings - Larksong is due! Blossomspeck and Lilypaw stand by to assist
relationships - n/a
mentoring - offensive combat: Blizzardpaw, Icypaw & Sootpaw
defensive combat: Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw
tracking: Halfpaw
climbing: Crowpaw & Sleekpaw
amateur hunting: Sunpaw
stalking: n/a
swimming: n/a
hunting: Oakpaw & Dewpaw
amateur combat: n/a

assessments - Ashpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw go for their warriors assessment, Bloompaw, Songpaw, Twigpaw & Sandpaw go for their hunters assessment
rank changes -Stonepaw is named Stonetail and moves to the rank of hunter!

mod notes - sorry for the lack of rping, I was so adamant to atleast do one for tonight and edit one for the last post as I promised, unfortunately I went through a lot today and am just working on life rn XD
consumes - Moonclan consumes 9 servings, finishing off 2x small fish, 1x bird & 1x squirrel

► Starclan sends Mountainstar a hunter
► Ivynose's patrol catches x1 bird & x1 squirrel
► Mountainstar's patrol catches x1 scrawny mouse
► Featherwillow's patrol catches x1 small fish
► Snowtail's patrol finds a potential hunter
► Foxtrot's patrol finds an older queen and her two hyper kits who appear 3 moons of age
► Blossomspeck & Lilybloom gather x1 fennel, x1 lavender & x1 marigold
► Larksong's kitting takes a turn for the worst after she delivers her first kit and Blossomespeck and Lilybloom have to expend x1 ragwort leaves & x1 fennel to save her next kit. Tragically they cannot save the last.
► Blizzardpaw, Icypaw & Sootpaw learn offensive combat and get a chance to practice their skills when a great badger barges in on their group training sessions. Icypaw and Sootpaw will each need 1 moon of rest but the clan won't be seeing that badger for a long while.
► Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw learn defensive combat but it isn't enough to protect them against the lumbering badger. Peachpaw and Robinpaw need x1 feverfew and 1 moon of rest each while Hawkpaw needs x1 cobweb.
► Halfpaw fails tracking
► Crowpaw & Sleekpaw learn climbing
► Sunpaw fails amateur hunting
► Oakpaw & Dewpaw learn hunting but Dewpaw hits her head rather hard after slipping on the fallen leaves and the medicine cats want to keep her under observation for 1 moon
► Ashpaw passes his warrior assessment
► Cherrypaw fails her warrior assessment
► Mothpaw passes her warrior assessment
► Bloompaw passes her hunter assessment
► Songpaw passes her hunter assessment
► Twigpaw passes her hunter assessment but gets a cut that needs attention and x1 goldenrod
► Sandpaw fails his hunter assessment and winds up with a nasty splinter that needs x1 sweet-sedge to prevent infection
► mod note: Worry not about your lack of writing. I shall patiently look forwards to enjoying it when you're ready!

k a e d e wrote:

milkflower is expecting (assuming this is 2/2 and then next post she goes into labor?)
nightpatch trains toothpaw on tracking
loudbreeze and venomstar hunt
crowpelt decides to go look for herbs on his own
spiderclan eats two eggs

► Toothpaw learns tracking with ease
► Loudbreeze & Venomstar catch x1 small fish
► Crowpelt, perhaps inspired by Toothpaw, gathers x1 alder bark. He also gathers x1 rush.
► mod note: You are correct! Milkflower will go into labor next post. In the meantime I like what you've done with the coding but Crowpelt appears to be missing?

Mimu wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(Awake)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Many cat's walked with ashclan, but sadly it started to fall. But only five cats stayed and waited for hope to come around once more. Many cat's had small jobs around this clan, now they want it to become more bigger and better than before. Not many clan's myths ran around this can, but it sure did fall from their leader leaving it all behind them. Ashclan's territory has changed over the years. Having a large layout, with everything being hidden as big trees hood over the paths to the clan. With the clan being near a sharp edge of a cliff, that falls down into the deep sea. But flowers stand, ready to be picked up for the injured. Standing behind that cliff, is mountains filled with milky fog that covers it all. Many trees lead to different paths into the clan, as you carry on to find a large pound with small grass sticking out of the water and flowers covering up the edge of the pound. Many brave and weak will walk on this land, in hope to bring something back from the death of their clan.
[ i'm restarting ashclan: so i'll be keeping wavepaw>waveclaw,Flamestorm,Steamheart,Nightcry,Mothkit (right kit)]

► Ashclan has been refounded! Starclan rejoices with the remaining five.
► Katrione will assign your mod
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh Sub Replies

Postby Kazin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:14 pm

✧ Notes ✧
I am handling the
sub-replies for Chamrosh's
clans! If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!
filler filler filler filler filler
filler filler filler filler.

✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-fall
The leaves are changing colors,
and though forest territories may look
pretty, the temperatures are falling
and threatening Leafbare already. Prey
is beginning to hideaway in preparation
of the cold to come. Sickness may
begin to spread, so it is best to
stock up on herbs; though cats must
keep an eye out for predators.
✧ Clans ✧
Seaclan | Cosmoclan
Vixenclan | Aegirclan
Dawnclan | Roseclan
Bearclan | The Sabahi Dynasty
Swallowclan | Pumpkinclan
Nightclan | Alpineclan
Goldclan | Platjaclan
Plainclan | The Wanderers

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

azalea, wrote:N I G H T C L A N

Hunting | [ Hickoryleap's hunting patrols catches x1 ermine and x1 mouse. ]

Border Patrol | [ The border patrol comes across an elder looking to settle into a clan before Leafbare hits. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Together, Tigercreek and Birchpaw come across x1 honey, x1 stinging nettle, and x1 yarrow. ]

Training | [ All apprentices pass their training session and learn their respective skills. ]
    [ Snowpaw has come down with a mild cough after working herself a bit too hard during training. She will require either x1 coltsfoot or x1 honey or x1 tansy, plus one moon of rest. ]

Request | [ Nightstar's request of a warrior is granted. ]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

winter solstice. wrote:SeaClan

Herb Search | [ The medicine cats gather x1 borage, x1 bindweed, x1 stick, and x1 feverfew. ]

Hunting | [ Thunderstrike's patrol catch x1 sparrow. ]
    [ Winterflame's patrol catch x1 squirrel. ]
    [ Leafstar's patrol catches x2 fish. ]

Patrol | [ Pinefoot's patrol encounters Waxwing of Graveclan. ]
    [ Nightwing's patrol was uneventful. ]
    [ Shorefall's patrol encounters a potential warrior. ]

Assessments | [ Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Fernpaw, and Albatrosspaw all successfully pass their assessments! The Clan honors their new warriors; Sharkfang, Splashstone, Fernthroat, and Albatrossfeather. ]
    [ Unfortunately, it seems that Fernthroat was trying to outshine his siblings during the assessment and cut his paw. He will need x1 dock, or x1 stinging nettle, or x1 tormetil. He won't need any moons of rest as long as he gets an herb. ]

Training | [ All apprentices are successful this moon and learn their respective skills. ]

Other | [ Starclan mourns as a new star shines in the sky; They promise they will take care of Lavenderpaw. ]

inky. wrote:
be
-

Hunting | [ Cougarleap's patrol catches x2 squirrels. ]
    [ Grassheart's patrol catches x1 small fish. ]

Patrol | [ The border patrol comes across a lost cat, an energetic apprentice aged tom who says he got lost trying to look for his father. ]

Herb Search | [ Minkblossom gathers x1 cobweb. ]

Assessments | [ Shrewpaw, Shrikepaw, and Badgerpaw all pass their warrior assessments with flying colors! They are now warriors; Shrewclaw, Shrikefeather, and Badgergaze! ]
    Training | [ Gorsepaw successfully learns stealth! ]
    [ Thornpaw successfully learns battle! ]
    [ It seems that Burrpaw got distracted by the new apprentice in the territory, and he failed training this moon. ]
    [ Sparkpaw successfully learns battle! ]

Kitting | [ Deerleap gives birth to five kits! Unfortunately, one is weak at birth and dies shortly after. Another is born with a twisted paw. ]

Request | [ A potential warrior stumbles into the camp, though it is unclear if he was actually sent by Starclan, or if he just happened to track his lost son here... ]

Dinolil1 wrote:GoldClan

Border Patrol | [ Cannastar and Crocodilefang stumble upon a jackal. It was weak, and the pair managed to drive it away... for now. ]
    [ Cannastar received a minor sprain from the incident. He shouldn't need any herbs, but will require 1 moon of rest. ]
    [ Crocodilefang sustained moderate bleeding; she will require x1 cobweb and 1 moon of rest. ]

Hunting | [ Dunewing and Ratclaw catch nothing on their hunting patrol. ]
    [ Hawkfur and Acaciathorn catch x1 snake while they are hunting. ]
    [ Papyruspath and Scorpionstep catch x1 mouse. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Embergaze and Scarabtail find x1 feverfew and x1 horsetail. ]

Training | [ All of the apprentices except Shrikepaw successfully learn a skill this moon. ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:CosmoClan

Hunting | [ Hurricanegaze's patrol catches x2 wrens and x1 mouse. ]
[ Flamewing's patrol catches x1 hare and x1 big fish. ]

Border Patrol | [ Luckily for the cats, there seemed to only be one dog in the territory, at least for now. The first patrol was successful in driving it off, though Arrowfang sustained a deep cut on his flank. He will require 2 moons of rest and x1 cobweb plus x1 of either broom, chervil, marigold, or sweet sedge to keep away infection. ]
[ The second border patrol helps chase away the dog, though nothing else out of the ordinary happens. ]

Herb Gathering | [ While out looking for herbs, the two warriors seem to do nothing but distract Emberblaze, asking at every opportunity if a random leaf is an herb they could use. The three return to the camp with only x1 chickweed. ]
[ Featherfall, Juniperberry, and Fernshade work together a bit better, but the floods seemed to have washed a way a lot of the useful herbs. They return with x1 ragwort leaves and x1 sorrel. ]
[ Solarspark, Oliveshadow, and Yewheart have no idea what the herbs they need look like, at least not exactly. Instead of finding feverfew like they intended, they returned to camp with a useless leaf. They also brought back some berries, but they happen to be x1 poisonous yew berries. They also brought x1 stick, figuring that could be useful as well. ]

Training | [ Harerise successfully learns climbing! ]
[ Sunrise and Cherryrise both successfully learn stealth! ]
[ Ternrise successfully learns fishing! ]
[ Pinerise, Oakrise, and Robinrise all successfully learn swimming! ]
[ Dapplerise, Blossomrise, and Rookrise all successfully learn battle! ]
[ Seedrise successfully learns hunting! Unfortunately, Roserise fails to learn the skill and must try again next moon. ]

Other/Mod Notes | [ I'll pocket your question for Cham! In general only medicine cats gather herbs. I tend to think of it that they are growing rusty on their skills and aren't great at herb recognition anymore, because they aren't actually a medicine cat to practice their skills, if that makes sense, but that might also just be a personal mod preference of mine. ]

ossa di cervo wrote:Image

Border Patrol | [ Beowulf encounters a potential member. ]
Hunting | [ Somehow, out of sheer luck, Beowulf caught a very large pigeon; it barely seemed to realize it was in front of a cat. It definitely didn't move out of the Beowulf's claws in time, even if it did. ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Mimu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(Awake)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xtotal felines-5
xmollies-1 xpatrol- now
xtoms-4 x visit- soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    A new-leaf as started, as the fresh air starts to turn into a mossy feel. The thick milky fog, blows over the high mountains like a blanket of warmth. A small blow of a wind tickles the tip of Nightcry's nose, waking him up in the cold air of the new-leaf. As his eyes slowly open, looking around slowly to see Steamheart body breath up and down. With a small smile on his face, as he lifted his self up from the ground. Giving off a big stretch with a small meow coming from his mouth. His ears perked up to hear the small bird's singing together, as his small meow woke up Steamheart with a groan leaving him. "good morning." Nightcry said as he looked down to see Steamheart twist his body on his back. "Ya good morning." he said in a low voice, leaving Nightcry to shake his head heading out of the den. Nightcry could all way's tell Steamheart wasn't a morning cat, but he all ways made fun of it.

Taking a small morning walk, as he came across Flamestorm with Mosskit by her side, licking the top of his head along with Waveclaw by her other side. "good morning." Waveclaw said with a small smile, as Nightcry nodded to him. "There you are." Flamestorm stopped licking the top of Mosskit's head. "I'm sure i didn't miss anything." Nightcry sat down with a small grin on his face. As Nightcry stopped speaking, Steamheart came walking over as he limped a little. "You don't look so bright there." Waveclaw joked to him, as he let out a small grumble of words that no one got. "Waking up his not the best thing for me kit." he snapped back as Flamestorm shook her head with a small chuckle leaving her.

Nightcry looked around everyone quickly before opening his mouth, "We need to start getting things together before sundown, that means we need to find food and some herbs before anyone get's injured." he said as he straightened his back a little. "I'll try and find some food." Wavepaw spoke up before Nightcry was about to add on. "I'll try and keep Mosskit here warm for the morning." Flamestorm said as the small kit let out a small mewl, "And i'll try and find some herbs." Steamheart said, moving his eye towards Nightcry, ready to accept their ways. Nightcry nodded as he stood up to look around everyone again, "i'll try and find a new leader who can show us the way." he added last, before everyone nodded, splitting there own ways. But Flamestorm was about to pick up Mosskit from the back of his back, "Try and come back save boys." she said looking at them, as she quickly picked up Mosskit once more and made her way to her small den. As the rest set off.
[Hunting: Waveclaw as set off to find some food for the clan.
Herb Gathering: Steamheart as set off to find some herbs.
Requests: Nightcry as requested for a new leader. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leader-
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url]
          ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Medicine Cat Apprentice-

Warriors-
          Steamheart | 37 | Tom |
          Flamestorm| 51 | Mollie |
          Nightcry | 38 | Tom |
          waveclaw | 27 | Tom |

Apprentices-

Queens-

Kits-
          Mothkit | 1 | Tom | right kit |

Elders-
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Deformities:
    Mothkit | Deaf in right ear

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? X Flamestorm
    ↪??? , ???
    ??? X ???
    ↪Mothkit , ???
    ??? x Steamheart
    ↪???
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:40 am

MoorClan
Let us heal.
Number of Cats: 74 | Males: 36 | Females: 38 | Last Post: X | Territory

''Thank you, Garlicstar.''

Bleakpelt's eyes shone with gratitude, the small tabby padding up to the leader. Old scars battered his ears and his whiskers were crooked and bent, a hollowness having sunken deep into him. Bleakpelt could no-longer hold his head high, not without remembering that his mother had held her head high as blood dripped from her claws - Her tyranny certainly wasn't his fault, but it felt wrong for him to be proud. After-all, it had been pride that had spilled blood and driven everyone into ruins. ''Firefang's so grateful, she used to have terrible nightmares...'' Bleakpelt sighed, coiling his tail around his paws, shrinking into himself. Upon hearing that Swanstar was dead, gone from planes both mortal and spectral, Firefang had let out a sob of relief - She hadn't stopped crying, her entire body heaving as she touched nose to the ground, blessing each and every one of the MoorClan cats.

Ears twitching, Garlicstar turned slowly towards Bleakpelt with a smile on her muzzle. ''That's good, nobody should've to suffer like that.'' The large white cat gently laid her tail around Bleakpelt, before turning back to watch the cats below - Patridgepelt and Sootwhisker were resting nearby, Antfoot was eating a mouse, Smallwhisker was clearly trying to amuse the kits to the best of her abilities...It looked peaceful, and yet Garlicstar could tell something wasn't quite right. Murkfang and Cloveheart kept glancing over their shoulders, Thriftclaw was bristling anxiously and even Laurelfur seemed perturbed by something. ''...I'm glad you're here, Bleakpelt.'' Garlicstar sighed, turning back to the tomcat.

''And I promise you, that you and your friends are always welcome here.''

Let sleeping dogs lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mothkit had woken up early, rousing her brother to his paws - It was Hemlockkit's apprentice ceremony and Mothkit didn't want to let her best friend down, not on the second biggest day of her entire life. Everyone was gathered, some watching lazily from nooks and others sitting with bated breaths - Wondering if they would be chosen to mentor one of the apprentices. She could spot the Siamese molly looking nervous, quiet and withdrawn at the end of the row of snowy-white pelts. While Hemlockkit's siblings weren't needlessly cruel and the clan had accepted that she was not Vervainthroat, there was that painful reminder of what had nearly happened that day.

But Mothkit hadn't been there that day, and all she saw was a lonely kitten. A cat in need of a friend.

''Awake already?'' Fennelclaw rumbled, green-eyes glittering with amusement. Curling her tail around the two kittens, Fennelclaw stared affectionately at the row of kits-ready-to-become-apprentices. Her little darlings, all of them. Although she longed for the wind in her whiskers and the freedom of gliding through the shadows, Fennelclaw knew that she wouldn't change a single thing - MoorClan had needed mothers, and Fennelclaw had stood up for the task. ''Why don't you two wake up when I tell you to, hm?'' She teased, watching quietly as Comfreykit dragged herself up the high-rock - Out of the litter, Comfreykit was the most serious and Fennelclaw was saddened that she'd rarely gotten to see her smile. There was something odd about her too, the way it felt like Comfreykit was more or less stunted - Although Fennelclaw would never admit it out loud.

Soon after the newly-named Comfreypaw was Chervilpaw and Daisypaw - They practically glowed on the ledge, beaming with pride as their clan-mates called their names out, their voices echoing through the misty forest. They bounded up to their mentors, a skip in their steps as they greeted Slatenose and Linnettail who responded by nervously smiling at them and promising them that they would teach them to the best of their ability. Her heart-ached to see them no longer under her care, but instead taking refuge under another cat's wing - Fennelclaw knew she'd always see them as her little kits, but it didn't mean it hurt.

Looking up, Beekit barely suppressed a gasp when he spotted the look of lament on Fennelclaw's face - Reaching up, the little tomcat hugged his mother's leg, nuzzling her quietly. ''It'll be okay, mama.'' He smiled weakly, promising her that Hemlockpaw and the others would never forget about her. He certainly wouldn't forget about Fennelclaw just because he'd grown up! It was a ridiculous notion after-all! ''I'll still be your baby!'' Beekit grinned, purring when she bent down to lick his ear.

''Shhhh!'' Mothkit prodded her brother, bouncing excitedly when Hemlockkit padded up towards Garlicstar - There was a look of quiet resolve in her eyes, guarding something far more tentative and flighty - Like a mouse, hidden in the crook of a pine tree. With awe, Mothkit grinned from ear to ear when Hemlockkit returned as Hemlockpaw, padding up to Hazelstone who smiled quietly at her, watching her through blind, grey eyes. Mothkit didn't know the tom personally, but there was something good about him. Smiling brightly, Mothkit leaped to her paws as Hemlockpaw walked up to them, Hazelstone in tow. ''Hemlockpaw!'' She squealed, hugging the apprentice tightly. ''You're an app...apprentice now!'' Mothkit bounced on her paws, thrumming with excitement. It was as though it were her apprentice ceremony too, although that wouldn't be for a moon yet.

Smiling fondly at the tortoiseshell kit, Hemlockpaw chuckled awkwardly. ''Yeah! Yeah, I am!'' The young cat hadn't really thought much about her future, and didn't particularly care about becoming an apprentice - It was just another step that she had to take. But for some reason, her family was so proud of her and Hemlockpaw couldn't help but be sucked in by Mothkit's bright-eyed smile. ''And you'll be one soon too!'' The Siamese had been dreading sleeping on her own away from Mothkit, and she couldn't wait until they could stay up-late sharing stories. ''Hazelstone's calling me, but don't worry! I'll be back soon.'' She reassured the young kit, pulling both Mothkit and Beekit into a quick hug. ''Bye!'' Hemlockpaw called over her shoulder, galloping excitedly away.

Hazil, are you happy with this fluff? Does this sate your need for incessant joyous ramblings?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Why did I get an apprentice? Why me?'' Rambled Slatenose, a haunted and terrified look in his eyes that might better befit one who had just seen their family torn apart by dogs. Although Daisypaw was a gentle-soul and bore him no trouble, the grey tom couldn't help but feel on edge whenever Daisypaw went out of sight or went so much as a few mouselengths from the creek. ''You'd be way better.'' He confessed, smiling awkwardly at the calico she-cat. It had only been a few moons and Slatenose had fallen heads over heels for the young molly, often sneaking shy glances at her or catching her something to eat.

Unfortunately for him, Copperberry hadn't noticed.

''Don't worry, Slatenose...'' She sighed, nudging his shoulder - Copperberry believed that Garlicstar knew what she was doing, and there was fat chance that Garlicstar would do something as irresponsible as give an apprentice to the wrong cat. ''You're a sweetheart, you'll do well.'' Copperberry allowed her eyes to wander, drifting towards the general vicinity of the healer's den. She had long-since taking up her role, aiding the healers as they ambled through the woods in search for herbs. However, that was not the sole reason for Copperberry's drifting gaze - Behind the glossy ivy and tumbling wisteria, a small tortoiseshell cat was stirring, counting under her breath the herbs they had and muttering grumpily that there was never enough. ''Speaking of doing well, I'm gonna check on Smallwhisker.'' The patchy-molly hefted herself onto her paws, feathery-tail sweeping behind her. ''See you later!''

His heart fluttered, a restless white dove caged within bone and flesh. ''See...see you.'' Slatenose could barely suppress a giddy smile, watching as Copperberry padded towards the healer's den. Perhaps a less love-struck cat would've noticed the way her paws sped up, the gleam in her eyes and the smile that spread across her muzzle. A less love-struck cat would've known better.

Unfortunately, Slatenose was not that cat.

''Morning, Smallwhisker.'' Beamed Copperberry, as she pushed her way through the curtain of flowers - It was peaceful, now that Lampreypelt and Trouttail had left for the herb patrol earlier. ''How's the prettiest cat in the world doing?'' The patchy molly inquired earnestly, picking up a stray marigold and offering it to the healer. Copperberry knew what the response was going to be, but it never stopped her from asking it. After-all, it was their daily exchange and their little routines were important. Especially for Smallwhisker, who to Copperberry never appeared to stop thinking for a single moment.

Without missing a heartbeat or even glancing at her, Smallwhisker responded quietly. ''I don't know, how are you?'' The dark tortoiseshell murmured, chuckling softly as she heard Copperberry fall quiet with a flustered croak. Padding past Copperberry, Smallwhisker motioned for the warrior to follow, leading her into the dark forest. The path that she took was lined with foxgloves, vibrant and speckled with black. Eventually, they found themselves under a grove of willow trees - The creek roaring by, cutting through the muddy earth. Tilting her head upwards, Smallwhisker smiled wearily at Copperberry, tail twining with hers. ''Thank you...'' She whispered, sniffling softly. ''...For listening to me, I know it's so silly...'' Ternpaw and Nightclaw had died so many moons ago, and yet her heart ached for them both as though there were simply lost in the wilderness and would be returning soon.

Shaking her head, Copperberry licked the fur between Smallwhisker's ears. ''No...'' She soothed the sniffling healer, holding her close. While grief was a horrible thing to watch, and Copperberry wanted desperately to wipe it away from Smallwhisker's face - She knew better than to deny her tears from falling and her heart from aching. ''...You know it's okay to be sad, it's like happiness, anger or fear...'' Copperberry pointed out, grooming Smallwhisker's dark pelt.

''It's just a part of life, refusing to grieve is like a flower telling sky not to rain.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Post:

- Lichenface & Fogwhisker reminiscing about the kits
- Teaselpaw, Thistlepaw, Eveningpaw & Firpaw talking about ghosts & StarClan
- Sootwhisker & Patridgepelt arguing about the ghosts in the woods
- Shadowfang & Cloverheart talking about their apprentices
- Murkfang, Smudgeflower & Mudfoot
- Juniperbounce, Iceheart & Magpiefeather
- Yarrowshine & Stormflower
- Blizzardstone

Lampreypelt & Trouttail (Herb Patrol)
All Apprentices Train
Bramblefur, Larknose and Smudgeflower (Border Patrol)
Thriftclaw, Linnettail and Honeynose (Border Patrol)
Gooseflight, Elmstorm and Crowfoot (Hunting Patrol)
Foxflower, Waxwing and Slatenose (Hunting Patrol)

Leader:

Garlicstar | 54 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ (Never visited StarClan)

Council:
    Dawnpool | 83 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 76 | Male |X | Half of face ripped
    Yarrowshine | 34 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Braircloud | 79 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Trouttail | 65 | Female | X
    Lampreypelt | 61 | Male |X
    Smallwhisker | 41 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Smudgeflower | 87 | Male |X
    Murkfang | 82 | Female | X
    Shadowfang | 79 | Male |X
    Cloverheart | 79 | Male |X
    Fogwhisker | 79 | Female | X
    Bleakpelt | 68 | Male |X
    Poppypelt | 66 | Female | X
    Firefang | 65 | Female | X
    Adderleap | 63 | Female | X
    Antfoot | 57 | Male |X
    Larknose | 56 | Male (Trans) |X
    Thriftclaw | 52 | Female | X
    Pansycloud | 50 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 49 | Female | X
    Mistclaw | 49 | Male |X
    Sedgefrost | 49 | Female | X
    Privetpath | 48 | Male |X | Left (Loga) |Powers
    Sloestem | 48 | Female | X | Right (Lili) | Powers
    Lichenface | 48 | Female | X
    Starlingtail | 46 | Male |X
    Jayfrost | 45 | Female | X
    Ratwhisker | 43 | Male |X
    Burdockfoot | 42 | Female | X
    Honeynose | 41 | Female | X
    Craneheart | 38 | Male |X
    Copperberry | 36 | Female | X
    Slatenose | 36 | Male |X
    Swallowstorm | 34 | Male |X | Powers
    Blizzardstone | 34 | Female | X
    Hawktuft | 32 | Male |X
    Darkfur | 32 | Male |X
    Aspenthroat | 32 | Male |X
    Gooseflight | 32 | Female | X | Powers
    Iceheart | 32 | Male |X
    Elmstorm | 31 | Female | X
    Hazelstone | 31 | Male |X | Blind
    Laurelfur | 22 | Male |X
    Stormflower | 22 | Male |X
    Froststrike | 22 | Female | X
    Crowfoot | 20 | Male |X
    Owlgaze | 20 | Female | X
    Foxflower | 20 | Male |X | Blind in one eye
    Partridgepelt | 20 | Male |X
    Sootwhisker | 20 | Male |X
    Juniperbounce | 19 | Male |X
    Waxwing | 17 | Male |X
    Beetlestep | 17 | Female | X
    Magpiefeather | 17 | Female | X

Apprentices:
    Mallowpaw | 18 | Male |X
    Newtpaw | 18 | Female | X
    Plumpaw | 7 | Female | X
    Pearpaw |7 | Male |X
    Firpaw | 7 | Female | X
    Eveningpaw | 7 | Female | X
    Teaselpaw | 7 | Male |X
    Thistlepaw | 7 | Male |X
    Daisypaw |6 | Male |X
    Chervilpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Comfreypaw | 6 | Female | X
    Hemlockpaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fennelclaw | 40 | Female | X

Kits:
    Mothkit | 5 | Female | X
    Beekit |5 | Male |X

Elders:
    Ivystripe |107 | Male |X | Mute
    Patchthorn | 102 | Male |X
    Mudfoot | 95 | Female | X

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures greencough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 0
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1
    Mint - Hides scent of death - 1
    Honey - Soothes infections, sore-throats, gives energy and helps other concoctions go down - 1
    Mallow - Soothes bellyache - 1
    Stick - Distracts cats from pain - 1
    Bindweed - Used with a stick to mend broken legs - 2
    Lungwort - Cures yellowcough - 1
    Burnet - Used to give strength - 1
    Alder Bark - Eases toothache - 1
    Beech Leaves - Unknown use -1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
    Vole | x3 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Blackbird | x3 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x3 | 2 servings
    Pheasant | x5 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Cloverheart | Mallowpaw | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing
    Shadowfang | Newtpaw | Hunting, Fighting
    Jayfrost | Plumpaw | Fighting
    Thriftclaw | Pearpaw | Fighting
    Smudgeflower | Firpaw | Fighting
    Mistclaw | Eveningpaw | Fighting
    Murkfang | Thistlepaw | Fighting
    Sedgefrost | Teaselpaw | Fighting
    Slatenose | Daisypaw |
    Poppypelt | Comfreypaw |
    Linnettail | Chervilpaw |
    Hazelstone | Hemlockpaw |

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit (leaf) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit (wing) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit (frost) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Elderwhisker | ( Died aged 36 moons) | Male |X - Killed by a fox
    Ravenflower | ( Died aged 80 moons | Female | X - Killed by Snailstep
    Maplepaw (briar) |(Died aged 6 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Snailstep
    Snailstep | (Died aged 61 moons) | Male |X - Drowned in the stream
    Neritefang | ( Died aged 310 moons) | Female | X | Blind - Died of old age complications
    Swanstar | (Died aged 103 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Fritillarystar
    Fritillarystar | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Swanstar
    Lilystream | (Died aged 25 moons) | Female | X - Birth complications
    Oakfeather | (Died aged 94 moons | Female | X - Smoke in lungs
    Firepool | (Died aged 35 moons) | Female | X - Killed by fire
    Harefoot | (Died aged 75 moons) | Male | X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Lizardpath | (Died aged 51 moons) | Male |X | Blind | - Ran into fire
    Rookwing | (Died aged 50 moons) | Male |X - Broken neck
    Smokeheart | (Died aged 47 moons) | Male |X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Mintfang | (Died aged 17 moons) | Male |X - Killed by fire
    Morningkit (throat) | (Died aged 2 moons) | Male |X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Yewkit (face) | (Died aged 2 moons) | Female | X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Silverpaw (stem) | (Died aged 9 moons) | Female | X - Killed by fire
    Fumitorystorm | (Died aged 30 moons) | Female | X | Killed by heart-attack

Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe
    Andrew & Sean - Privetpath (Loga) and Sloestem (Lili)
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Poppypelt & Adderleap
    Pansycloud & Linnettail
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit/frost, Kestrelkit/wing and Maplepaw/briar
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormflower, Wrenkit/leaf and Mintfang
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
    ??? & Burdockfoot - Silverpaw
    Cedar & Fumitorystorm - Firpaw, Yewkit, Thistlepaw, Teaselpaw, Eveningpaw, Morningkit
    Vervainthroat & Lilystream - Chervilpaw, Comfreypaw, Daisypaw, Hemlockpaw
    Smokeheart & Pansystep - Foxflower, Crowfoot, Owlgaze, Dogwish, Hawkkit, Kestrelkit
    Swanstar & Mudwhisker - Bleakpelt
    Swanstar & Sagestar - Cuckookit & Craneheart
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eanakah 011

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Number of Cats: twenty-two Servings Needed: 5 (+1@?)
012 toms | 010 mollies
Next Mummy Talk: meow / fri. 4/19
Kits Due: n/a

The small orange and white tom slunk between the brush, eagerly seeking out his favorite spot in the whole world. The Nile sounded nearby, the water gently gurgling and tossing over itself, licking the shore in a rhythmic lullaby. Nuris paused then, closing his eyes as he escaped the brush and approached the water. He took a deep breath in and with a slow exhale a smile crept onto his features as he settled down to enjoy the sunrise. The oranges, yellows and gentle purples painted the water as the light of the earth peered over the horizon. Nuris felt a new world of happiness every time he came to this spot as memories of his family danced in his mind and the sounds of songbirds flitted in the air.

The cacophany of beautiful music was halted as a hushed voice greeted Nuris' ears. It wasn't directed in his direction but the young tom listened closely, "Hush, Miragepaw, no one will ever notice we're even gone." It was a soft voice, one filled with compassion and love. The brush to the side began to rustle with the approach of the voice's owner and without another moments hesitation Nuris took off to hide nearby. He prayed they wouldn't be smart enough to catch his scent.

Two tabby cats entered the tiny clearing and took Nuris' spot near the waters edge and their tails intertwined as the smaller if the duo leaned against the larger with a soft purr. How could they be so affectionate toward each other, Nuris pondered, they were hardly older then he was and he couldnt imagine being in love so young. The two seemed content to simply sit and groom while they watched the sun slowly ascend. Nuris, now bored with the young-love, slowly took his exit. Once he was sure he was out of earshot he took off at a dead sprint, a crooked smile on his jaws. He could help but wonder where those two had come from - they obviously weren't supposed to be together.

The tom skirted around Giza as best he could, sending sand spraying up with each step. He turned to head into his alley called home but came skidding to a halt, tiny bobbed tail tucked as far down as he could get it. Two tomcats greeted him as he tumbled over his own paws and landed a mouse length away from the paws of the taller of the two. "What's this?" Thaelab asked with a sick grin.

Jerboastar approached and looked Nuris over, "He's young." The leader remarked as he came to stand behind the youngster, blocking any way of escape off.

"A waste of time, my liege," Thaelab hissed as his claws came out to play, "We may as well just kill him and be done."

Nuris, belly deep in panic shook his head, "No, wait! Why?!" He demanded, eyes round as quarters. Thaelab simply shrugged as he took a step closer to Nuris. Jerboastar had settled on his haunches, content to watch the slaughter. The small orange and white tom felt panic fluttering in his chest like a giant butterfly - he was about to die! A voice in the back of his head roared to life then, angry, not ready to die, furious. Nuris, snapped out of his fearful, frozen state, launched himself at Thaelab with claws extended. Thaelab, caught off guard, staggered as the small tom slammed into his side. Ecstasy danced in his green gaze then as he turned and smacked the young cat, sending him tumbling away. Nuris felt the air leave his body as he rolled toward Jerboastar and a sting on his cheek was quickly followed by a tiny stream of his own blood dripping onto his lips. The tail-less tom sprung to his paws and faced Jerboastar with a hiss.

Intrigued Jerboastar tilted his head, "You've got quite a fire in you."

Nuris responded with another hiss as he flexed his claws.

Thaelab stepped forward but Jerboastar interrupted him, "No, Thaelab." He looked closely at Nuris, "Would you like to claim your spot in my clan, young one? A fire such as yours shouldnt be extinguished." The small tom had a brief moment of confusion cross his features. Jerboastar, sensing the hesitation leaned forward, "I'd like you to think very hard about the question." The threat was laced with venom and to emphasize his point further the leader of Eanakhclan tapped his claws against the hard cobbled ground and lashed his tail to the side.
----------
Nightjarflight lapped at the smooth water of the Nile, ears pricked attentively. It was no secret that these waters were dangerous - crocs, hippos and even snakes waded in the cool depths and no one could be certain what kind of predators would come by for a drink. It was a relief to have guaranteed water near camp but any water in the desert was perilous, near a city or not. As the molly finished her drink she stood and stretched her limbs out, arching her spine as the sun caressed her back. It was only a few hours past sunrise and already the sand could burn paws.

The tabby skittered from bush shade to scraggly tree shade until a small sound caught her ears. A tiny, pathetic cry. Something inside Nightharflight began to panic and she heard the cry again. Without hesitation she bolted in the direction, ignoring the stinging bite of the sand. She reached a small torn up bit of brush and shoved her head between the branches. A tiny scrap of tabby fur greeted her and she felt like she melted on the spot. Such a precious life, left to die in the heat of the unforgiving desert.

"It's okay," Nightjarflight whispered before running her tongue over the small things head, "I've got you, little one." She gently lifted the kitten by the scruff and, with a gentle sigh of worry, began to head home.

It took only a few short minutes to reach the great pyramids and Nightjarflight dove into their cool tunnels, eager to get the kit out of the harsh sunlight. She entered the great hall and was immediately greeted by Lechweleap, headed out for a patrol, "Hello, darl-What's this?" He questioned as he noticed the tiny kitten.

Nightjarflight set the poor thing down and looked up at her mate with a plead in her eyes, "I found him... abandoned in the desert. I was hoping we could adopt him."

Lechweleap staggered lightly on his paws. Nightjarflight had never expressed interest in kits and now she suddenly shows up with one in attempts to adopt it? His head spun as he looked quizzically at his mate, "Adopt him?" He hesitated and looked at the kitten again, heart welling with joy at the prospect of having a son, adopted or not, "But, Nightjarflight, he's still a kitten, he needs a mother with milk and we have none!" The molly danced hesitatantly on her toes, biting her tongue. Lechweleap, growing nervous at the sight, leaned forward, "What are you thinking?"

"Well..."
Nightjarflight swallowed nervously. She'd never asked this question, never even considered it as a possible route for her life to go, "You see..." she cleared her throat and once again swallowed her fear as she looked Lechweleap in the eyes, "I was hoping we could have kits and then he could grow up surrounded by siblings and never doubt his worth."

Lechweleap's jaw fell open as he stared at the tabby molly who quickly averted her gaze. A heat spread through the tom's pelt and he suddenly burst into a loud purr. He'd been waiting his whole life to hear that sweet question! He eagerly pushed his head against Nightjarflight's shoulder and smothered her in a cascade of rough kisses. The little kitten mewled, nervous of the commotion. Lechweleap stopped then, forehead pressed against Nightjarflight's, still purring like a truck engine. The two locked eyes and Lechweleap spoke, voice cracking with emotion, "I've waited forever to hear you say that." He kissed her forehead again several times, "there is nothing I'd love more then to raise a family with my determined, skilled and beautiful mate."

Nightjarflight picked up a gentle purr, turning to look at the kitten, "What shall we name our son, then?"

Lechweleap looked at the tiny tom with a grin, "Racerkit."
----------
Mambaheart was huddled with his paws tucked under his chest outside his makeshift den. He watched as the clan moved about, intently analyzing the way each cat behaved. In the eyes of most the medic was a complete lunatic and that was perfect as far as Mambaheart was concerned. He could conduct his own business without interupptions and nagging. Unless, of course, the interruptions came from the only being Mambaheart gave a rat's tail about.

Anubis, the large shadowy jackal, came to settle next to Mambaheart. The god was invisible to the clan, choosing to only present himself to Mambaheart. The black tomcat was the only true believer and he had proven that the day that Lotus was slain. Anubis stretched his jaws and with a loud yawn he questioned Mambaheart, "What do you think of this newcomer?"

The black tom watched as his Ra, Jerboastar, sauntered regallily across the chamber's floor with a newcomer and Thaelab at his tail. A ghastly presence followed at his shoulder, as she always did when Anubis was near. Precious Lotus, lost to the sands of time, doomed to follow her momentary mate to power for the rest of her undead life. A twinge of regret lined with excitement surged through his heart as he angled his ears toward Anubis, keeping his eyes on the somber specter, "The new newcomer or do you speak of Thaelab?"

"Thaelab,"
Anubis uttered with a snort of contempt, "I wouldn't waste words on such a young life. They're no where near my domain."

Mambaheart grinned then and turned his gaze fully toward Anubis, "I could give you some youth, though. Never doubt my aid, my lord."

Anubis chuckled lightly, thumping his thin tail on the chamber floor, shadows growing with his pleased demeanor, "You are my most loyal servant, Mambaheart. But,"[b] he turned back to the topic at hand, shadows stilling in a heartbeat, [b]"I wasn't questioning you, I was questioning this Thaelab character."

The healer of Eanakhclan sighed lightly with a gentle shrug, "he has his priorities right, I'll give him that." He paused and turned his attention back toward Jerboastar. He watched as the opaque form of Lotus wound herself around the Ra's still living form, trying her best to get his attention. Jerboastar had paused to watch his clan, alone on his sarcophagus - aside from the dead molly he had no knowledge of. Lotus desperately shoved her forehead into Jerboastar's chin and flowed along, spine pressed delicately against the tom's chin. Mambaheart took a moment to relish the look of sorrow and regret that crossed her face as she understood that Jerboastar had no knowledge of her existence. Mambaheart had watched this interaction happen several times since Lotus' passing and the joy he pulled out of it never ceased. With a gentle chuckle the tom turned back to Anubis, pausing at the kitten form that was huddled at the jackal's paws suddenly.

"Jerboakit." Anubis interrupted, "Should we give Thaelab his name or not?"

Mambaheart huffed in the kit's direction before addressing Anubis, "I dont see why not."

Anubis nodded curtly then, "Alright. Tell Jerboastar his new name will be Coyotejaw."

The tom nodded lightly and turned toward Jerboastar in time to see Lotus' saddened form slowly fade from sight. As always, she left this realm along Anubis' side.
----------
The five kits scrambled around Jerboastar's chamber - Sunikit, Marulakit and Mantiskit deep in a game of Ra, Bast, Anubis while Guavakit watched Kudukit. The tiny molly sat near a wall while her only brother kept his post at the entryway, watching for father. What would he do, she wondered quietly, when they were finally allowed out of this room and free to roam the world? Guavakit longed for the Kudukit who'd lived for two short moons. The one who told her made up stories at bedtime or helped her explore the many cracks in the walls. Something had happened to Kudukit and Guavakit was certain it had to do with father.

Pawsteps approached and Jerboastar's form soon shadowed the entry, "Children." He called and all five kits gathered around his paws, "I have an important ceremony to conduct today and I'd like for you all to come and watch." Kudukit's pelt raised in excitement, the sister trio held back sighs of disappointment and Guavakit felt little more then apathy. Normally her brother's excitment would rub off on her but when it came to running the clan, well, she knew she'd never be in charge, so why bother? "Come along now." Jerboastar urged as he headed down the sloped tunnel.

They reached the main chamber and a hushed, collective gasp came from the kits. They followed their father, who helped them onto the old sarcophagus, "Okay, this is a very important moment so you all have to remain very quiet, understood?" The little kits nodded gently, eager eyes filled with wonder as they listened to their father. Only Guavakit seemed to be elsewhere, looking around the camp with dull eyes. Jerboastar held his sigh in as he turned to his clan, calling out his customary line, "Let all cats old enough to feel the sands vicious heat gather here beneath the old tomb!"

The kits stood in a line next to their father, watching as the clan gathered quickly under them. Kudukit, the stillest of them all, had his chest puffed out proudly, avoiding eye contact with the clan. Guavakit hardly recognized anyone! She could faintly identity smells and knew who Nightjarflight was - father was very proud of her progress. She also recognized Mambaheart as he'd visited them once before. She swallowed hard - it was such a daunting task to try and know cats she'd never seen simply by the way they smelled! She faintly heard her father speaking but was so absorbed in the looks and smells of the clan she hardly noticed. An orange and white tom was gathered below, a sight and smell the she-kit had never witnessed. Her tiny legs carried her to her fathers side, "Father?" She spoke as though nothing was happening around her, as if a very important meeting wasnt taking place, "Who's that?" She pulled her eyes off of Nuris and looked up at her father.

Fear instantly capsized her as she saw the rage flaring in Jerboastar's eyes. The Ra's lip pulled skyward and the next thing Guavakit knew a searing pain was across her face and her tiny body went flying off the sarcophagus. Her ribs crashing onto the hard stone floor and knocked the wind out of her, she tumbled several times, leaving a tiny trail of blood in her wake. She laid there, pain raging like she'd never felt before, as a tiny puddle of blood collected under her cheekbone. Jerboastar's voice filled the room once more and a sorrow swamped Guavakit - why had her father not rushed to her side? Why hadn't he asked if she was okay? Why had he even hit her in the first place? Tears welled in the little kit's eyes as a wave of emotion threatened to drown her.

Nightjarflight and Floodfoot scooted to her side, keeping their eyes on Jerboastar but speaking softly to the wounded kit, "Sweet Guavakit," Nightjarflight began, "are you alright?" She felt Floodfoot's tail sweep across her haunches as her voice reached her ears, "I'm so sorry, sweetheart."

The small kitten found a shred of comfort around the two mollies and she painfully laid on the cool floor until the gathering came to an end. By the end of the Thaelab had recieved his new name, Coyotejaw, and the clan was dismissed to return to daily activities. Guavakit realized someone was carrying her, but who, she couldnt tell. Soon enough she was back in father's room and as she looked up with her one eye that wasn't swollen to the size of a golf ball, she saw her father looking down on her. Jerboastar sighed softly and leaned down to run his tongue across Guavakit's forehead, "You must learn, my daughter." He whispered and then turned and left the chamber.

Guavakit's siblings swarmed her and her sisters cautiously prodded her and asked if she was okay. The calico molly, still bleeding from the wound across her face, lifted her head to look Kudukit in the face. He kept his distance from the throng of kits but watched his beloved sister with a deep pain dwelling behind his eyes. Guavakit lifted herself to her paws, a pound of pain beating into her skull that made her stagger. She made her way slowly to her brother's side and when there was a mouse-tail between them she halted and, with a voice that dripped with betrayal and sorrow asked, "Why didnt you come to my side?"

Kudukit hardened then, pulling his head back and answering with a stoicism beyond his years, "You disobeyed father." He spent a heartbeat looking at Guavakit before turning and taking up his usual post to stare down the enrtyway, waiting loyally for father.

Guavakit's gut twisted and lurched. A mixture of hatred, rage, betrayal, and utter sorrow washed over her - she felt as if her heart was being torn out of her chest. She felt short of breath as she turned away, the air skipping down her throat. Guavakit felt the sobs gripping her, the rage in her gut only aiding the tears that overwhelmed her. She reached the wall farthest from her brother and laid down, letting the blood pool under her face again. Her sisters watched with baited breath, hearts full of regret, knowing they could nothing for their heartbroken sister.
----------
Nyalapaw sighed heavily as grabbed a small jerboa and found her mother lounging on the cool stone floor. She laid the tiny creature down at her mother's paws, "Hi, mama."

"Oh, hello, dear Crow."
Okapi purred as her glazed eyes connected with Nyalapaw's.

The petbe smiled half-heartedly, the familiar pang of sadness resounding in her heart. She wasn't sure why she was always so sad to hear her mother call her Crow, after all, she'd been that way since her father, Thicket, passed, "I brought you some food, mama, I thought you might be hungry."

Okapi pulled the jerboa toward her and took a small bite. She smiled up at her daughter and suddenly the glaze over her eyes vanished and she truly loved at Nyalapaw, "Oh, sweet Nyala, thank you, darling. I'm so very proud of you."

The sweet recognition caused a tidal wave of emotion to sweep Nyalapaw away. Tears welled in her eyes and a ball of happiness swelled in her throat. She drove toward her mother and nuzzled her shoulder fur, "Thanks, mama." She whispered, then pulled her head up to look Okapi in the eyes, "Are you happy here?"

The perma-queen tilted her head with the same lost smile she'd worn for many moons now, "Why wouldn't I be, darling?"

Nyalapaw shrugged and settled down next to her mother, "Just making sure."

"As long as I have you and your father,"
she meowed and ran her tongue over Nyalapaw's forehead, "I'll always be happy."

[ eanakhclan consumes a monitor lizard & sand viper !!
mambaheart searches for herbs
nightjarflight & lechweleap adopt racerkit and try for their own litter
jerboastar requests a set
coralpaw joins the clan and is assigned scorpiontail as a mentor
floodfoot, scarabthorn & addaxhorn hunt
genetstorm, scorpiontail & burntcloud hunt
coyotejaw patrols
the apprentices train ]

Ra:
          Jerboastar | 67m | tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Hathor:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Bast:
          Genetstorm | 30m | tom |

Anubis:
          Mambaheart | 28m | tom |

Serqet:

Set:
          Nightjarflight | 31m | molly | right
          Lechweleap | 29m | tom | left
          Floodfoot | 27m | molly |
          Scarabthorn | 24m | tom |
          Scorpiontail | 31m | tom |
          Addaxhorn | 15m | molly |
          Burntcloud | 26m | tom
          Coyotejaw | 32m | tom |

Petbe:
          Cobrapaw | 13m | tom |
          Miragepaw | 11m | molly |
          Nyalapaw | 7m | molly |
          Coralpaw | 6m | tom |

Tawaret:
          Okapi | 45m | molly |

Bes:
          Guavakit | 4m | molly |
          Sunikit | 4m | molly |
          Marulakit | 4m | molly |
          Kudukit | 4m | tom |
          Mantiskit | 4m | molly |
          Racerkit | 0m | tom |

Shai:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    borage (1) | broom(1)
    burdock (1)
    burnet (1) | catmint(1)
    celadine(1) | chickweed(1)
    chervil(1) | cobweb(1)
    deathberry(0) | fennel(1)
    goatweed(2) | horsetail(1)
    ivy (1) | lamb's ear(1)
    poppy seed(1) | ragwort(1)
    rush(1) | wintergreen(2)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    jerboa | x1 | 1 serving
    rat | x1 | 1 serving
    silverbill | x0 | 1 serving
    hyrax | x0 | 2 servings
    sand viper | x0 | 2 servings
    monitor lizard | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Nightjarflight | Nyalapaw
    >
    Scarabthorn | Cobrapaw
    > climbing, stealth, hunting, fighting,
    swimming, stalking
    Floodfoot | Miragepaw
    > hunting, fighting, swimming
    Scorpiontail | Coralpaw
    >

Deceased Cats:
    Lotus | 47m | molly |
    given a deathberry by Mambaheart
    Jerboakit | 0m | tom |
    stillborn

Family:
    Nightjarflight & Lechweleap | n/a
    Jerboastar & Lotus | guava, suni,
    marula, kudu, mantis & jerboa
    Okapi & unknown | nyala
    Genetstorm & Windsong of Hazeclan |
    drift, dune, ripple & crow all of hazeclan
    Floodfoot & Scarabthorn | n/a
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((022))

Postby LooneyLani » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:05 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 60
Servings Needed: 10
Moonpool Visit: 20th of April
*archive*

text

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Mountainstar, Streammist, Featherwillow, Twigstep & Shellwhisker
Near the Lake: Stoneburr, Barkspring, Songsnow & Echobreeze
Around the Caves: Ivynose, Redheart, Stonetail & Bloomfall

patrols - North & East Borders: Foxtrot, Minnowstream, Sealfur, Daisyear, Archeye & Ashfire
South & West Borders: Snowtail, Beargaze, Kestrelfire, Rippleshine, Ebonyflame & Mothpool

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs, the wounded cats are cared for & treated - Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Dewpaw are kept under supervision and rest for 1 moon
kittings - n/a
relationships - the clan come together to mourn their first loss, the passing of Ashenkit is felt by all as they bury the small body and pay respects, a small shining star is sought out and chosen to represent the kit - their grief brings all closer together
mentoring - offensive combat: n/a
defensive combat: Blizzardpaw
tracking: Halfpaw & Hawkpaw
climbing: n/a
amateur hunting: Sunpaw
stalking: n/a
swimming: n/a
hunting: n/a
amateur combat: Oakpaw

assessments - Sandpaw goes for his hunting assessment, Cherrypaw, Crowpaw & Sleekpaw go for their warrior assessments
rank changes - n/a

mod notes - thanks so much x
consumes - Moonclan consumes 10 servings, finishing off 3x mice, 1x small fish, 1x hare & 1x squirrel

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 52 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 45 moons | Female |

Healers:
          Blossomspeck | 57 moons | Female |
          Lilybloom | 18 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 44 moons | Male |
          Foxtrot | 58 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 54 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 70 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 33 moons | Female |
          Sealfur | 28 moons | Male |
          Rippleshine | 25 moons | Female |
          Daisyear | 76 moons | Female |
          Ebonyflame | 47 moons | Female |
          Archeye | 35 moons | Male |
          Mothpool | 13 moons | Female | (grey)
          Ashfire | 14 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 60 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 62 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 52 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 62 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 46 moons | Female |
          Stonetail | 14 moons | Male | - mute
          Songsnow | 13 moons | Female | (bottom)
          Bloomfall | 13 moons | Female |
          Twigstep | 17 moons | Female | (left)
          Redheart | 43 moons | Male |
          Shellwhisker | 38 moons | Male |

To Be Warriors:
          Sunpaw | 14 moons | Male |
          Cherrypaw | 13 moons | Female |
          Crowpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Icypaw | 13 moons | Female |
          Sleekpaw | 13 moons | Male | (top left)
          Sootpaw | 13 moons | Male | (top right)
          Peachpaw | 12 moons | Female |
          Robinpaw | 12 moons | Male |
          Hawkpaw | 12 moons | Male |
          Blizzardpaw | 13 moons | Male |

To Be Hunters:
          Dewpaw | 14 moons | Female |
          Sandpaw | 17 moons | Male | (right)
          Oakpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Halfpaw | 13 moons | Female |

Kit Mothers:
          Autumnleaf | 70 moons | Female |
          Larksong | 46 moons | Female |
          Fawnleap | 40 moons | Female |
          Jewelfur | 48 moons | Female |
          Swiftfang | 71 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 5 moons | Female | (left)
          Acornkit | 5 moons | Female | (right)
          Hollykit | 5 moons | Female | (left)
          Dustkit | 5 moons | Male | (middle)
          Littlekit | 5 moons | Male | (right)
          Willowkit | 5 moons | Female |

Breezekit | 1 moon | Male |
          Amberkit | 1 moon | Female |

Flutterkit | 5 moons | Female |

Minikit | 5 moons | Female |

Quailkit | 3 moons | Male |
          Yewkit | 3 moons | Male |

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 150 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 149 | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 3
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 3
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Mousebile | ticks | 1
    Broom | broken legs & wounds | 1
    Wild garlic | poison & infection | 3
    Willow leaf | vomiting | 1
    Bindweed | broken leg | 1
    Rush | broken bones | 1
    Lavender | fever, chills & hides scent of death | 1
    Marigold | infection, bleeding & inflammation | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking/scenting, climbing, amateur hunting
    Snowtail | Sunpaw | 4 | tracking, offensive combat, defensive combat, ...
    Foxtrot | Crowpaw & Sleekpaw | 4 | tracking, offensive combat, defensive combat, climbing
    Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 4 | climbing, amateur hunting, offensive combat, ...
    Kestrelfire | Cherrypaw | 5 | tracking, climbing, offensive combat, amateur hunting, defensive combat
    Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 4 | offensive combat, climbing, defensive combat, ...
    Daisyear | Blizzardpaw | 4 | climbing, amateur hunting, offensive combat, ...
    Hunters - stalking, tracking, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, swimming, hunting
    Barkspring | Sandpaw | 4 | stalking, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 4 | stalking, tracking, hunting, ...
    Mountainstar | Halfpaw | 3 | amateur combat, stalking, ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the empire begins . . .

Postby gloom » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:43 am

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
The Toucan Empire resides on Isle Te Fiti, named for the god that they serve and wo
rship. Isle Te Fiti is stunning─with transparent waters you can see brightly-colored fi
sh leap and swim, and it is not uncommon to see pods of dolphins farther out into th
e ocean, and even orcas make an appearance. The beach is white sand, soft and ligh
t underpaw, making it a popular place to bask in the warmth of the sun. And the cov
e is also quite popular, as the cats of The Toucan Empire are ones who like to swim.
Their camp is in the heart of the forest, which is bursting with green, lush and humi
d─Toucans, as they named themselves for, are commonly seen here, as are Macaws
and other tropical birds. They believe firmly in Te Fiti, the god and giver of life. An
d they believe that he shaped them, and breathed life into them. That he made ev
erything that they see in front of them. To honor him, there is the Night of Fire, wh
en volunteered or forced, one or more of the Empire are sacrificed to Te Fiti in the
pit of fire, as the night is named for. It is in celebration of not only the Empire, but
of Te Fiti giving them life. However, only the strong survive on Isle Tefiti. . . ────

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

This is my second clan─Proof. May Kacchan be my moderator & this cat my founder?
gloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter's replies [004]

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:07 am

winter's replies

Date: April 13, 2019

__________________________________________________________________________________________
List of Clans: SnowClan | PineClan | MoleClan | BorealClan | LakeClan | MeadowClan | TwistedClan | TundraClan | TwilightClan | SilverClan | JaggedClan

List of Second Clans: SteamClan | Larch's Advance | Sanguine Empire | Riverdem
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Weather Report wrote:It is leaf-fall. The sun shines brightly, but it isn't as strong as it had been in greenleaf. The sky looks higher and bluer than ever, and the winds are cooling down as the days go by.

spasticjazzhands wrote:
Archive
Mod: winter
Number of Cats: 44

TwistedClan uses: 8 servings
| 21 females | 23 males |
Next Moonpool visit: later

[size=85][center]
    HUNTING PATROLS
    The Clan consumes four squirrels (8 servings).
    Sunchaser, Neritefang, Toadsplash, Claystream, Ruststripe, and Birchwhisker hunt.
    Rainsong, Briarwhisper, Stonefrost, Valleyrunner, Crowtalon, and Windcall hunt.
    Starlingsky, Nightpelt, Graybelly, Quietstep, Flameleap, and Minnowflash hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
    Rushingflame, Honeytail, Thundercry, Goosedawn, Stormheart, and Maplebreeze patrol.

HERB PATROLS
    Spottednose and Galalight hunt for herbs.
    (could they possibly be on the lookout for more poisons?)

MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Wolfclaw and Sagefeather succumb to their illness and rest in StarClan now.

TRAINING
    All three apprentices train in Climbing.

RANK CHANGES
    Sunchaser is appointed deputy after Wolfclaw's death.

FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon

CLAN CHANGES
    Quietstep joins as a warrior (found last post)!
    Finchflight and Thistlefur join from WaveClan!

OTHER
    The last reply didn't mention if the three apprentices passed their hunting training session, so I recorded it and if you want to reroll and change something let me know!
    I also added two warriors from an adopt automatically and I did that last post, so if I need to wait to find them, let me know!
    : )

[ Sunchaser's patrol catches Squirrel x2. ]
      [ Rainsong's patrol catches Vole x3. ]
      [ Starlingsky's pafrol catches Squirrel x1 and Mouse x2. ]
      [ Spottednose and Galalight find Deathberries x2 and Foxglove Seeds x2. ]
      [ Rushingflame's patrol encounters a potential apprentice. ]
      [ Two new stars shine in the sky above this moon - Wolfclaw and Sagefeather will be well cared for. ]
      [ StarClan cheers as Sunchaser is appointed deputy. They wish him the best of luck. ]
      [ All three apprentices successfully learned the Climbing skill. ]
      [ Mod Notes: my apologies! That should be fine, no worries~ ]

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
Toms: 3 | Mollies: 4 | Total Population: 7 cats | Serving Size: 003 | Next Ancestral Visit: anytime

[ Borealclan fasts - this is their last fasting post ]
    [ Pinepond and Hazestorm patrol the borders ]
    [ Brackenwhisper, Willowstar, Aspencloud and Silverstep hunt ]
    [ Petalsong gathers herbs ]

[ Pinepond and Hazestorm encounter a potential combatant. ]
      [ Brackenwhisper's patrol catches Hare x2. ]
      [ Petalsong finds Dock x1, Juniper Berries x1, and Thyme x1. ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Larch's Advance
All saplings should be able to thrive, nurture that life and let it grow!
Number of Cats: 28

[Simon, Birdsong, Sunflower, Wavecall, Night Breeze and Bramblespirit drive out the badger, prepared to fight to protect their territory. They use their climbing skills and speed to their advantage, hoping to drive out the badger by dazing it]
[Tipwhisker, Night Breeze, Aurorapond, Tortoisecreek and Meadow hunt]

[Birdsong and Cedar train: Battle]
[Wavecall and Beepaw train: Battle Strategy]
[Meadow and Jaypaw train: Battle]
[Night Breeze and Bluepaw train: Battle]
[Bramblespirit and Cloverpaw train: Hunting]
[Rainwing and Moss train: stealth]
[Birdsong and Cedar have received their rest, and continue to train with renewed energy]

[Flame is made a warrior because of his clear ability to still be able to fight and serve the clan, and because of his determination in helping his clanmates]
[Sunflower and Silver Sun search for herbs that will help with injuries after driving out the badger]
[Pebblesong is kitting! 1x stick was used. Tipwhisker assists her]
[Simon goes to the Darkened Pool to request an elder to give wisdom to Larch's Advance]
[Larch's Advance consumes 5 servings]

[Cats to find: Ivoryleaf and Lacewing of WhisperClan]

[ The badger is driven away from the Larch's Advance's territory, but at a cost. ]
      [ Sunflower receives several scratches and will require either Broom x1, Comfrey Root x1, Dock, Goldenrod x1, Marigold x1, Stinging Nettle x1, Tormentil x1, or Wintergreen x1, but does not require any moons of rest if she receives the herb. ]
      [ Night Breeze has a broken leg and will require Comfrey Root x1, Cobweb x1, and two moons of rest. ]
      [ The others are fortunate, and come out of battle with minor scratches that do not require treatment. ]
      [ Tipwhisker's patrol catch Brambling x1 and Haddock x1. ]
      [ All apprentices successfully learned a skill this moon. ]
      [ Sunflower and Silver Sun find Broom x1, Comfrey Root x1, Cobweb x1, and Marigold x1. ]
      [ Pebblesong gives birth to two healthy kits. ]
      [ StarClan hears Simon's request and grants Larch's Advance a wise and kind elder. ]

⠀⠀⠀razmirz wrote:
┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
The Toucan Empire resides on Isle Te Fiti, named for the god that they serve and wo
rship. Isle Te Fiti is stunning─with transparent waters you can see brightly-colored fi
sh leap and swim, and it is not uncommon to see pods of dolphins farther out into th
e ocean, and even orcas make an appearance. The beach is white sand, soft and ligh
t underpaw, making it a popular place to bask in the warmth of the sun. And the cov
e is also quite popular, as the cats of The Toucan Empire are ones who like to swim.
Their camp is in the heart of the forest, which is bursting with green, lush and humi
d─Toucans, as they named themselves for, are commonly seen here, as are Macaws
and other tropical birds. They believe firmly in Te Fiti, the god and giver of life. An
d they believe that he shaped them, and breathed life into them. That he made ev
erything that they see in front of them. To honor him, there is the Night of Fire, wh
en volunteered or forced, one or more of the Empire are sacrificed to Te Fiti in the
pit of fire, as the night is named for. It is in celebration of not only the Empire, but
of Te Fiti giving them life. However, only the strong survive on Isle Tefiti. . . ────

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

This is my second clan─Proof. May Kacchan be my moderator & this cat my founder?

[ The Toucan Empire has been founded! ]
      [ Katrione will assign your mod. ]
      Mod Notes: Please feel free to message me on here or Discord for questions~!
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby gloom » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:41 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
population: 01xxxxmales: 00xxxxfemales: 01xxxxservings: 2xxxxvisit with te fiti: nowxxxxarchive: [url=x]here[/url]xxxxmod notes: none

iiindentA lone figure sits in the warm, white sand, tail curled neatly around its paws. It’s distinctly feline, from its face to it’s lithe body, it’s tail and paws. The young she-cat sits in the peaceful calm, apart from the rushing of the waves and the chirping of the birds, her yellow eyes watching the great expanse of water. After a moment, she tips her muzzle to the sky, of which is blue, bright and clear, watching the wisps of cloud drift across. ”Te Fiti, guide my brother here.” Her words are soft-spoken and quiet, but still she senses the god of life hears her, as he always has. Her eyes drift close and she allows herself a moment to relax, before she opens them once more, and after doing so, gets to her paws. She doesn’t speak again as she turns away from the water and turns to the forest, lush and green.

iiindentHer strides are brisk and swift as she walks back to where she had made her home. Later on, she would communicate with Te Fiti. Until then, she would rest. He had made her the Sovereign, and had blessed The Toucan Empire. But even so, she could not do it alone. No, she needed someone to help her.

iiindentWhere is my brother?

↪️ ──── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓.
    𝐈. Auli’i, Sarabi, and Sarafina hunt.

↪️ ──── 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋.
    𝐈. Auli’i, Sarabi, and Sarafina hunt.

↪️ ──── 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇.
    𝐈. nothing happens this moon.

↪️ ──── 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓.
    𝐈. Auli’i asks Te Fiti for her brother
    to return.
↪️ ──── 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊.
𝐈. not applicable.

↪️ ──── 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄.
𝐈. nothing happens this moon.

↪️ ──── 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.
𝐈. not applicable (no rookies).

↪️ ──── 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑.
𝐈. Sarafina & Sarabi are welcomed
into the Empire from this re-adopt
(Formerly Smokeheart & Brookshine).

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍
    Auli’i | 32 moons | ♀
    ↳ other information.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓
    ● Name | Age | ♂
    ↳ other information.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒
    Sarafina | 26 moons | ♀
    ↳ other information.
    Sarabi | 53 moons | ♀
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
    ● Name | Age | Gender
    ↳ other information.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
● Name | Age | ♀
↳ due in moons/progeny.
● Name | Age | ♀
↳ due in moons/progeny.
● Name | Age | ♀
↳ due in moons/progeny.
● Name | Age | ♀
↳ due in moons/progeny.
● Name | Age | ♀
↳ due in moons/progeny.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆
● Name | Age | Gender
● Name | Age | Gender
● Name | Age | Gender
● Name | Age | Gender

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
● Name | Age | Gender
↳ other information.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
┌──────────────┐

PREY PILE
mouse | 1 serving | x00
minnow | 1 serving | x00
squirrel | 2 servings | x00
small fish | 2 servings | x00
salmon | 3 servings | x00
big birds | 3 servings | x00

└──────────────┘
┌───────────────┐

MENTORSHIP
soldier ➨ rookie | # of sessions

└───────────────┘
┌──────────────┐

BORDERS
North ➨ Clan | User
South ➨ Clan | User
East ➨ Clan | User
West ➨ Clan | User

HERB STOCK
located ➨ [url=x]here[/url]

└──────────────┘
┌───────────────┐

THE DECEASED
Name ➨ Age at Death ➨ Cause

└───────────────┘
gloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(08.SpiderClan)

Postby our promise. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:30 pm

number of clan cats:
eight
number of clan cats deceased:
zero
archive
so he is,,, fixed,, haah sorry )

i'll edit in later,,

tinypaw and stormpaw join the clan! tinypaw is crowpelt's apprentice, stormpaw is loudbreeze's. cheers, winter solstice!
milkflower goes into labor
loudbreeze trains stormpaw on hunting
crowpelt and tinypaw go again on herbs
nightpatch trains toothpaw on training
venomstar hunts alone
in the meantime, nightpatch asks for loudbreeze to be his mate
the clan has a small fish and an egg to feast on
leaders wrote:
venomstar | fifty-four moons | molly | X

advisers wrote:there will be one main adviser, an elder, then the retired medicine cat will fall behind
please do not let the clan find any of these cats

(changed warrior)
(medicine cat) Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

deputies wrote:these cats are assigned to take over their leader's place
loudbreeze | thirty-two moons | molly | X
↪Stormpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X

medicine cats wrote:
crowpelt | sixty-three moons | tom | X
↪Tinypaw | 18 moons | tom | X[/strike]

warriors and apprentices wrote:
nightpatch | twenty-two moons | tom | X
↪toothpaw | eight moons | tom | X

queens and kits wrote:
milkflower | thirty=one moons | molly | X

elders wrote:

border clans wrote:North | VineClan | inky.
South | DuskClan | avenoir.

ally clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
enemy clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

supplies wrote:
bindweed | x1 | Helps bind sticks together/can help mend
a broken leg and keep it in-place

blackberry leaves | x1 | These leaves are chewed into a pulp/Mixed into a poultice
to ease the pain of bee stings

cobwebs | x1 | helps protect wounds

borage leaves | x2 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests

dandelion | x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed
to act like a painkiller.

alder bark | x1 | Chewed to sooth toothaches

rush |x1| used to bind broken bones, and helps hold a broken limb in place

yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment
will soften and help heal cracked pads.
supplies wrote:
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Egg | x0 | 1 servings
Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x1 | 1 servings
Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings

etc wrote:
Deceased Cats: