Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: ( clarke kom skaikru's replies )

Postby clarke, » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:50 am

( ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐๐’ โ”€ zephyrclan - rainclan - hibiscusclan - swanclan
valiant republic - the woodland - kingdom of shattered bones
snakeclan- the direwolf league - glacierclan - viperclan -
kwamiclan - bloomclan - owlclan )

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ( ๐–๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ โ”€ leafbare has settled over the lands. it is cold, unforgiving, and
    harsh. it seems to be lasting longer than usual, but then again, when does it
    ever seem short? the clan cats begin to wonder if it will ever let up. be careful
    of sending a cat on more than one patrol a day- they could catch a deadly cold )
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

( ๐’๐๐€๐Š๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ โ”€ )
    ( settingsun takes the bite bravely and lives. )
    ( venomstar's patrol catches one miserable lizard. )
    ( goldenglare is attacked by a fiesty kittypet! she manages to pin her down, though they still squabble, claiming the clan stole her mouse and are hiding it from her. she is quite malnourished; bones, including ribs, showing through her thin, matted fur. it comes to goldenglare's attention that perhaps this kittypet has been abandoned, and despite the collar around her neck, she could make a good warrior. goldenglare can invite the kittypet to join- though it is unlikely she will survive the snake bite in her current condition unless given x1 strengthening herbs and x1 piece of prey all to herself. )

note to myself: wait a day before posting ur replies LOL.
    sorry for triple posting on the thread sksksk !!
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ—‰ Kat's Replies โ—‰ โ…ฉ-โ…ฉ-โ…ฏโ…ฏโ…ฉโ…ง | 10-10-18

Postby Katrione » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 am

- W E A T H E R -
      Newleaf- Leafbare was long and harsh, claiming the lives of many Clan cats and even prey. Just as prey started to become nearly impossible to find, the clouds parted and the sun shined down for the first time in moons. The prey has come out to greet the sun and melting snow, coaxing the Clan cats out of their camps as well.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ - M O Dโ€ขN O T E S -
      If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ - M A I Nโ€ขC L A N S -

- S E C O N Dโ€ขC L A N S -
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
solyn wrote:
๐†๐‘๐Ž๐•๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ !!

[ the clan consumes two birds
fawnrunner is kitting! stonepatch is the father. goldleaf stays in camp to help her.
halfpaw attempts his warrior assessment!
novella helps mousepaw gather herbs (any priority)
ashenstrike, acornstream, badgerstar & dustfang all teach their apprentices the stalking skill
lionheart, roseclaw, flintburr, dusklight and pinefeather patrol the borders
hawkthorn, shadowtail, dawnblossom, burrcall and stonepatch hunt near the lake
harrierstreak, longriver, sootface, boulderflame and flowershine hunt near the waterfall ]

[ Fawnrunner gave birth to four kits ]
      [ Halfpaw struggled but managed to pass his final assessment! ]
      [ Goldleaf and Mousepaw gathered bindweed, blackberry leaves and borage leaves ]
      [ Sedgepaw, Squirrelpaw and Adderpaw learned the Stalk skill. Woodpaw was having an off day and didn't pay close enough attention during training ]
      [ Lionheart's patrol was uneventful ]
      [ Hawkthorn's patrol caught two rabbits ]
      [ Harrierstreak's patrol caught two fish ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Chamrosh wrote:
Gustclan

[ Harrierpelt has died due to a badger attack. In vengeance, a small patrol lead by Merlindash killed the badger, but received injuries in turn; Zinniapelt dislocated her right hind leg, and Firepath and Merlindash each received gashes. Between them they have used 1x Fennel for a dislocated hip, 1x Cobweb and 1x Chervil for the bleeding, and 1x Honey and 1x Oak Leaves to prevent infections. Zinniapelt, Merlindash, and Firepath stay in camp to rest and recover ]
[ Teasel-leaf becomes medicine cat ]
[ Gannetpaw becomes mca, and Teasel-leaf becomes his mentor ]

[ Bramblestrike and Dovepaw join Gustclan ]
[ Noctulepath becomes Dovepawโ€™s mentor ]
[ Troutstripe is in her first moon of gestation ]

[ Chubtail, Amo, Elsker, and Amuri go on patrol ]
[ Argusheart, Lobeliafur, Bugleclaw, and Clarystorm go hunting ]
[ Droseratail, Osierfang, Ploverstripe, and Swayingtrees go hunting ]
[ Tabitha, Ringflower, Garganeywhisker, and Bramblestrike go hunting ]
[ Knotfish, Adoniscloud, Minnowstorm, Umbrastep, and Poppycoat go hunting ]

[ Teasel-leaf teaches Gannetpaw the Herb Identification skill ]
[ Heronstar teaches Tymestl the Hunting skill ]
[ Fioled, Cairngormpaw, and Dashpaw train the Swimming skill with their mentors; Squirrelclaw, Vendacethroat, and Moraine ]
[ Dovepaw, Witpaw, Eryr, Mรดr, and Llosgi Llyn train the Fighting skill with their mentors; Noctulepath, Saffronstream, Ospreystorm, Mosquitowhisker, and Pearstone ]
[ Cinquefoilpaw, Zirconpaw, Dulsepaw, and Rivuletpaw train the Tracking skill with their mentors; Martinwhisker, Sparrowfoot, Lionfish, and Dipperfish ]
[ Gullpaw trains the Fishing skill with his mentor; Lobsterclaw ]
[ Xanthe and Xiomara train the Climbing skill with their mentors; Camberfoot and Ulyssa ]
[ Xerxes trains the stealth skill with his mentor, Pheasantcloud ]

[ Langoustinefang stays in camp to mind the kits; Peonykit and Carnationkit ]
[ Cicelynose stays in camp to mind the kits; Chyak-kit, Kachookit and Parakeetkit ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind the kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Boulderdash, Barnfish, Aspenfoot, Troutstripe, Wigeonclaw, and Yew-whisker stay in camp ]

[ Gustclan consumes 2x Squirrel, 1x Rabbit, 2x Small FIsh and 1x Big Fish - 13 portions ]

[ Starclan weeps as a new star glistens in its skies. Harrierpelt will be well looked after ]
      [ Gannetpaw is welcomed as the new medicine cat apprentice ]
      [ Chubtail's patrol found two littermates ]
      [ Argusheart's patrol caught two waterfowls ]
      [ Droseratail's patrol caught a frog and a mouse ]
      [ Tabitha's patrol caught a big fish and a hare ]
      [ Knotfish's patrol caught a frog, mouse, squirrel, rabbit and a small fish ]
      [ Gannetpaw learned the Herb Identification skill ]
      [ Tymestl learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Fioled, Cairngormpaw and Dashpaw learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Dovepaw, Witpaw, Eryr, Mรดr and Llosgi Llyn learned the Fight skill ]
      [ Cinquiefoilpaw, Zirconpaw, Dulsepaw and Rivuletpaw learned the Track skill ]
      [ Gullpaw learned the Fish skill ]
      [ Xanthe and Xiomara learned the Climb skill ]
      [ Xerxes learned the Stealth skill ]
Zelos Wilder wrote:

New cats:
--> Peach has been renamed Peachfrost!
--> The new warrior has been named Robinbreeze!

Patrols/training:
--> Pikewhisker, Peachfrost, and Robinbreeze hunt
--> Scorchstar trains Maplepaw

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 1 rabbit]

[ Pikewhisker's patrol caught two squirrels ]
      [ Maplepaw learned the Fight skill ]
Last edited by Katrione on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โœง โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‘๐‚๐€๐๐„. โž ] 07

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:41 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผณ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผก ๏ผณ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฅ ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( โœฆ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxx population: 012 โ€ข male : 07 โ€ข female : 06 โ€ข servings : 03

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

: Last Moon :
    Dawn had fallen upon the city, a golden halo of light silhouetting the mass of buildings within the city. The sky had become a canvas, painted in crimson, gold and lilac as the fleeting final hours of light became upon The Arcane.

Perched upon the railing of the building rooftop, the silver maine coon leader viewed the cityscape with a expression unreadable. Her mind was overtaken by the black spotted molly that had come to The Arcane. The newest member of the clan, Zhiquta, had proven to be both noble and a pain in the rear. She had made a effort to send as many curses in her native language to Neith after striding into camp with Killian and Attilio at her heels.

โ€œYou horrid soul of the cursed spirits! How dare you hold my people hostage!โ€ She had yowled as she stormed into camp, tail lashing behind her, green eyes glinting with anger.

Neith, who had been speaking with the blue eyed peterbald Gywn, turned with her ears pinned angrily. She looked over the lean figure of the savannah cat, tail twitching momentarily before listening to the feline release another volley of retorts.

โ€œI am Zhiquta-Chaka, empress of the Zila Excidiumโ€”โ€

โ€œNice to meet you too darling, but please, can you cut to the chase? I have more important things to do than to listen to a stranger bicker.โ€ Neith spoke calmly, which seemed only to aggravate the exotic molly, who strode forwards to Neith, their foreheads nearly touching.

โ€œLet my subjects free of the shackles you forced upon them. They are coming with me, back to the place they belong.โ€

โ€” more coming soon โ€”

( celestial request : n/a
      ( patrolling : neith, dusk, thistle, emyr and attilio patrol
      ( hunting : thistle, briar, loukios, montu and killian hunt
      ( herb hunting : gwyndion herb hunts
      ( training : kynderyn trains with emyr
    ( consumption : the arcane consumes a bird
    ( ceremony : zhiquta is renamed dusk

listed below are cats that i decided to bring with me, as well as those received through adoptions and trades
      โ†ช๏ธ lyxnflight, unnamed and silentash.
      i have thistle and briarโ€™s powers linked to the little โ–น next to their names, if that works well for you?

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐๐‘๐„๐˜ mouse โ€” ( 1 serv. : 02 ) shrew โ€”
( 1 serv. : 03 ) squirrel โ€” ( 2 serv. : 02 ) stoat โ€” ( 2 serv.
: 00 ) hare โ€” ( 3 serv. : 00 ) bird โ€” ( 3 serv. : 03 )

๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐’ โ€” alder bark โ€” ( 2 ) deathberries โ€” ( 1 )
deadly nightshade โ€” ( 1 ) ivy โ€” ( 2 ) foxglove
โ€” ( 1 ) tansy โ€” ( 2 ) yarrow โ€” ( 1 ) bile โ€” ( 2 )

๐๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ โ€” north โ€” ( wiltedclan ) south โ€” ( no clan )
east โ€” ( no clan ) west โ€” ( no clan )

๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐€๐†๐„ โ€” briar & thistle are mates. attilio & killion
are duneleap & jaybirdโ€™s children.

๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐“๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ โ€” emyr mentors kynderyns. kynderyn has
learnt the battle (x2) and hunting.

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ โ€” no cat has yet to die in the arcane.

๐Œ๐Ž๐๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡
โ–น neith, 23m, โ™€, maine coon
โ†ณ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐Ž๐‘๐“
โ–น full name, age, โ™€, breed

๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐’

๐€๐ƒ๐‰๐”๐“๐€๐๐“

๐’๐‡๐€๐Œ๐€๐
โ–น gwyndion, 28m, โ™€, peterbald

๐’๐‡๐€๐Œ๐€๐ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐˜

๐ˆ๐๐…๐€๐๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„๐„๐‘๐’
โ–น dusk, 25m, โ™€, savannah x
    ๐’๐„๐๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
    โ–น briar, 26m, โ™€, dsh
    โ–น emyr, 25m, โ™‚, dsh
    โ–น , 24m, โ™€, coon

๐๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐
    โ–น montu, 30m, โ™‚, siamese x
    โ–น thistle, 26m, โ™€, dsh
    โ–น loukios, 22m, โ™€, maine coon
    โ–น attilio, 14m, โ™‚, sand cat
    โ–น killian, 14m, โ™‚, sand cat
    ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐˜๐’
    โ–น kynderyn, 12m, โ™‚, bombay x

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’
    โ–น genie, 28m, โ™€, sphynx

๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐’

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐‹๐˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Leafbare
For some, the first snows have arrived. For others, it is simply a chill in the air. Regardless, all clans will experience leafbare as a harsh and unforgiving season. Queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. In addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. All in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time.

Announcements
None

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Halyconclan | Amberclan | Sunclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan | Duneclan | Darkclan | Freezeclan

Second Clans
Paragonclan | Merryclan

Trggrd wrote:

[ Seedclaw and Pinestar catch x1 ermine and x1 mouse. ]
[ Lemmingfoot finds a warrior. ]

[ Starclan grants Pinestar her request of a deputy. ]
[ Freezeclan has no more fasting moons left and will be required to feed its cats starting next post. You will require 2 servings of food per post until your clan reaches 7 cats. ]

[ Mod notes: Please remember to update your cats' ages! In your next post, Pinestar should be 24 moons, Lemmingfoot should be 15 moons, and Seedclaw should be 13 moons. ]

faerie; wrote:

[ Dippertuft's patrol catches x2 big fish, x1 mouse, and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Smallheart's patrol catches x1 squirrel, x1 vole, and x2 small fish. ]
[ Mousecurl's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Sunpeak's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppyleaf find x1 celandine, x1 goldenrod, and x1 poppy seed. ]

[ Cricketpaw and Barkpaw learn climbing. ]
[ All apprentices pass their assessments. ]

[ Olivebranch will require x1 celandine, x1 cobweb, x1 goldenrod, and three posts of rest to heal. ]
[ Tansypaw will require x1 thyme and one post of rest to heal. ]
[ Mintfur will require x1 poppy seed, x1 goldenrod and two posts of rest to heal. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies p.2

Postby Simonpet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Newleaf
For some, the first snows have arrived. For others, it is simply a chill in the air. Regardless, all clans will experience leafbare as a harsh and unforgiving season. Queens and kits are more likely to die during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city homes. In addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak. All in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time.

Announcements
None

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Halyconclan | Amberclan | Sunclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan | Duneclan | Darkclan | Freezeclan | Wiltedclan

Second Clans
Paragonclan | Merryclan

clarke kom skaikru wrote:

[ Meadowlark and Cloversprig find a warrior, a robust tom. ]
[ Nettlefoot and Serpanttongue find a warrior, a delicate molly with eyes as cold as leafbare. ]
[ Bearspirit and Siskingaze catch x1 trout. ]
[ Ravenheart and Heathernose catch x2 minnows and x1 bass. ]
[ Honeytail finds x1 goldenrod and x1 oak leaf. ]

[ Mulliensprout learns combat. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LakeClan 012

Postby honey--bee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:18 pm

leader:
Settingstar|male|61 moons| X
Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

deputy:
Firetail|male|48 moons| x

medicine cat:
Riverwisp|female|36 moons|x

warriors:
Dawnfire|female|42 moons|x
Whitepuddle|male|40 moons|x
Pigeonbelly|female|32 moons|x
Ravenfeather|female|56 moons|x
Fawnleap|female|28 moons|x
Bluefire|female|37 moons| x
Kestrelflight|male|55 moons| x
Canarysong|male|28 moons| x
Sunsong|female|36 moons| x
Ferretfang|male|43 moons| x
Rookclaw|male|16 moons|x
Snowdust|male|35 moons|x
Rainmask|male| 26 moons| x
Softcry|female|32 moons|x
Gingerstep|female|13 moons| x
Amberfern|female|13 moons| x
x|x|x|x

apprentices:
Littlepaw|male|10 moons|x
Leopardpaw|male|13 moons|x
Sweetpaw|female|6 moons| x left
Stonepaw|male|6 moons|x middle
Shadepaw|female|6 moons|x right
x|x|x|x

queens:
Patchfoot|female|52 moons|x
Tansypatch|female|40 moons|x
x|x|x|x

kits:
Palekit|male|3 moons|x
Russetkit|male|3 moons|x
Dapplekit|female|3 moons|x
Mintkit|male|2 moons| x
Thistlekit|male|2 moons|x

x|x|x|x

elders:
Cherryleaf|female|91 moons|x
x|x|x|x

mentors
Bluefire| Littlepaw
#1| hunting
Snowdust| Leopardpaw
#0| moves
Kestrelflight| Sweetpaw
#0| moves
Firetail| Stonepaw
#0| moves
Fawnleap| Shadepaw
#0| moves
mentor | apprentice |
no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family
Settingstar + Patchfoot | Mintkit, Thistlekit
? + Daisy| Amberpaw, Gingerpaw
Kestrelflight + Tansypatch | Palekit, Russetkit and Dapplekit
? + Softcry | Sweetpaw, Stonepaw, Shadepaw
name and name | kits
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
-
number of cats: 32 cats
5 of which are kits

16M
|| 16F
total servings: 6
last moonstone: 10/11 now
next moonstone:10/18
archive: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11

territory
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
-
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
northeast | forestclan | simonpet
east | clan name | username
southeast | seaclan | winter solstice.
south | elmclan | inky.
southwest | waveclan | lame loser lexi.
west | clan name | username
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
-
medicine store
marigold | used for wounds | x2
cobweb | used to stop bleeding | x1
coltsfoot | used for coughs and sore pads| x1
dock | used on scratches, sore pads, etc |x1
lavender | soothing herb |x1
catmint | used for coughs |x2
raspberry leaves |used during kitting|x2
borage|x| x1
parsley|x| x1
fennel|x| x1
dandelion|x| x1
poppy seed|x| x1
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
vole| x1 | 1 servings
large fish| x0 | 0 servings
small fish | x0 | 0 servings
waterfowl | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x0 | 0 servings
thrush | x0 | 0 servings
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

[ summary
moonstone: Settingstar asks StarClan for a warrior to join his clan
food: LakeClan consumes two thrushes
patrols: hunting: Bluefire, Littlepaw, Settingstar, Kestrelflight, Sweetpaw and Canarysong hunt at the lake.
Ferretfang, Gingerstep, Amberfern, Ravenfeather, Firetail and Stonepaw hunt in the forest.
border: xx

training:
Littlepaw trains with Bluefire. Leopardpaw trains with Snowdust for the first time without his leg. Sweetpaw, Stonepaw and Shadepaw train together with Kestrelflight, Firetail and Fawnleap.

camp life: LakeClan welcomes Rainmask, a warrior sent by starclan. Gingerpaw and Amberpaw become GIngerstep and Amberfern. Sweetkit, Stonekit and Shadekit become Sweetpaw, Stonepaw and Shadepaw.
extra: the picture for sunsong is no longer working??? idk what to do about that.
firetail and sunsong become mates.

honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby KenkuJuice » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:59 am

Number of Cats: 5

Poppyleap and Pinestar seem really close

[The clan consumes x1 Ermine]
[Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw try for kits],
[Pinestar and Shortcall patrol]
[Poppyleap Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw hunt]

Leader:
          Pinestar | 24 moons | F | X

Deputy:
          Poppyleap|16 moons|MI X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Lemmingfoot |15 moons| M | X
          Seedclaw | 13 moons | F | X
          Shortcall I 12 moons I F I X
          Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Cures greencough and whitecough
    Honey | Soothes sore throats

Burdock Root I Applied to bites, cures infections

Chervil I Applied to wounds, it's leaves cure infections, it's roots cure bellyache

Cobwebs I Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot I Helps shortness of breath.

Comfrey I Sooths wounds

Dock I Soothes scratches

Dried Oak Leaf I Stops infections.

Feverfew I Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills.

Goldenrod I Applied to wounds.

Honey I Soothes throats.

Horsetail I Treats infected wounds.

Juniper Berries I Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing.

Lavender I Cures fevers.

Marigold I Stops infections.

Mouse Bile I Used to remove ticks.

Poppy Seeds I Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.

Stinging Nettle I Dispels poison. Brings down swelling.

Tansy I Cures cough.

Thyme I Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint I Helps bellyache.

Wild garlic I Prevents infections.

Yarrow I Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.

Adder Barrack I Helps toothache.

Alfalfa I Prevents tooth decay.

Aloe Vera I Treats burns and skin problems.

Blessed Thistle I Strengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation.

Bramble Twigs I Helps to sleep.

Broom Malice Poultices I Apply to open wounds.

Celandine I Strengthens weak eyes.

Chamomile I Gives physical strength.

Echinacia I Eases infection.

Ferns I Used to clean out wounds.

Ginger I Used for asthma and coughs.

Hawthorne berries I Treats heart burns and indigestion.

Huckleberry I Relives muscle pain.

Ivy I Calms down body.

Daisy leaves I Soothes aching joints.

Dandelion leaves I Calms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock.

Goosegrass I Also stops bleeding.

Parsley I Stops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens.

Raspberry leaves I Eases pain during a queenโ€™s kitting.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Lemming | x0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Seal pup | x0 | 4 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Pika | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

[Side note: Is it possible to take a warrior that I find, and make them a Medicine Cat?]
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 am

(c)
๐Ÿ
Number of Cats: 07 [+2 snakes]

Venomstar's tail lashed as he circled the kittypet. Her ribs were clear and her fur was matted, but her eyes were glaring at him fiercely. Scale of Shadow was near him, and the snake lifted up to hiss in Venomstar's ear "Sssssssshe is weak, ssssshe will not ssssssurvive the bite without time. Ssssssssshe has already found our camp, why not let her sssssstay here for a ssssshort while, until Feather of Ssssssplasssh deems her ssssstrong enough to ssssssurvive my bite? It would do no good to send her away, and it would be a wasssssste to eat her." He eyed the orange and white cat disdainfully "Besssssidesssss, ssssssshe isssssss half ssssstarved, there issssss not much meat on her." he sniffed, and then lowered himself again.

Venomstar nodded, and turned towards Scale of Snow on his other side "And what do you think?" Scale of Snow slithered forwards, and wrapped herself around one of the kittypet's paws, climbing up to look her in the eyes. The kittypet flinched slightly as the cold scales met her fur, but she stayed still. Scale of Snow smiled, and turned her head towards Venomstar "I think sssshe will make a fine addition, ssssssshe jussssst needssss ssssssome time to heal."

Venomstar nodded "The regents have spoken, what is your name?" The she-cat took a deep breath then said "I'm Cotton, my twolegs left me behind during the orange leaf season." Venomstar nodded, and flicked his tail towards Petalmist. "This is Petalmist. She will be responsible for you until you are strong enough to take the mark. You will not leave the camp without her and one other cat, and you will not receive a warrior name until you have taken the mark, you will be last to eat, and will sleep closest to the river, am I understood?" Cotton nodded, and Scale of Snow slid off of her leg.

The clan eats a lizard and a half
Cotton eats a half lizard for herself
Splashfeather goes herb hunting, searching specifically for strengthening herbs
Paleskull and Settingsun go hunting
Petalmist, Goldenglare, and Cotton go on patrol, going slow so Cotton doesn't overexert herself ( no new cats pls)

Leader:
          Venomstar | 43 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ

Deputy:

Regents:
          Scale of Shadow | 26 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Scale of Snow | 23 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ

Medicine Cat:
          Splashfeather | 20 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ

Warriors:
          Paleskull | 52 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Petalmist | 38 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Goldenglare | 33 Moons | Male | ๐Ÿ
          Settingsun | 23 Moons | Female | ๐Ÿ
          Cotton | 18 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Name | Age | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Name | Age | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Dock [1] | Scratches
    Willow Bark [1] | Pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Scale of Snow and Scale of Shadow are mates
    -> no young yet <-
Last edited by Bumbletear on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

``โœง โ” [wiltedclan] [post 10]

Postby clarke, » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 am

ใ€Œ
โ ๐˜š๐˜–๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜๐˜–๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ โ”€โ”€ โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โคท ๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐„๐‘๐„๐'๐“ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐ˆ๐“ โคถ
โœง ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› : 010 โ™‚ 013 โ™€
โœง ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก : n/a
โœง ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ : five
ใ€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
will not be typing in later

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
uhhh yeah let's hear it for how indecisive bella is !! lol.
i went back to a completely traditional clan as it was becoming way too similar to azgeda (LOL oops)
i have no reasoning for this. so. we'll just say starclan wished it to be so & everything changed!! woop

new cats:
[ the robust tom is renamed rushthroat and joins the clans as a warrior ]
[ the molly is renamed drizzlewish and joins the clan as a warrior ]

border patrols:
[ heathernose, drizzlewish, and cloversprig ]
[ nettlefoot, rushthroat, and serpenttongue ]

hunting patrols:
[ meadowstar, bearspirit and mulleinpaw ]
[ ravenheart and siskingaze]

herb gathering:
[ honeytail ]

apprentice training:
[ bearspirit trains mulleinpaw in hunting ]

trying for kits
[ nettlefoot and heathernose ]
- can heathernose please not conceive a litter of kits?

consumption of herbs and food:
[ no food is eaten this moon ]
    ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
    001.] Meadowstar โ€ข 33m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข 9 lives

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
    001.] Swandust โ€ข 47m โ€ข โ™€
    002.] Ravenheart โ€ข 32m โ€ข โ™‚
    [Step-in deputy for Swandust]

๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ
    001.] Honeytail โ€ข 28m โ€ข โ™‚

๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
    001.] Serpenttongue โ€ข 38m โ€ข โ™€
    002.] Ravenheart โ€ข 32m โ€ข โ™‚
    003.] Heathernose โ€ข 21m โ€ข โ™€
    004.] Siskingaze โ€ข 21m โ€ข โ™‚
    005.] Cloversprig โ€ข 21m โ€ข โ™€
    006.] Rushthroat โ€ข 25m โ€ข โ™‚
    007.] Drizzlewish โ€ข 20m โ€ข โ™€
    008.] Bearspirit โ€ข 46m โ€ข โ™‚
    009.] Nettlefoot โ€ข 26m โ€ข โ™‚

๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
    001.] Mulleinpaw โ€ข 8m โ€ข โ™€

๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ
    001.] Swandust โ€ข 47m โ€ข โ™€

๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
    001.] Bramblingkit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข grown
    002.] Skykit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข grown
    003.] Crowkit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข grown
    004.] Slipperykit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข grown
    005.] Twigkit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข grown
    006.] Dovekit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข grown
    007.] Tawnykit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข grown
    008.] Sycamorekit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข grown
    009.] Pochardkit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™‚ โ€ข grown
    010.] Hollowkit โ€ข 3m โ€ข โ™€ โ€ข grown

๐„๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
    Name โ€ข age โ€ข โ™€โ™‚
    Name โ€ข age โ€ข โ™€โ™‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    ๐๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
    N โ€ข Clan Name โ€ข Username
    W โ€ข Pineclan โ€ข deimos
    S โ€ข The Arcane โ€ข noctem
    E โ€ข KOSB โ€ข vivere!
    NW โ€ข Clan Name โ€ข Username
    NE โ€ข Steamclan โ€ข Katrione
    SE โ€ข Clan Name โ€ข Username
    SW โ€ข Clan Name โ€ข Username

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
    Steamclan โ€ข Katrione
    Pineclan โ€ข deimos

๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
    Clan Name โ€ข Username
    Clan Name โ€ข Username

๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
    Cobweb | used for | [x1]
    Mouse bile | used for | [x1]
    Oak leaves | used for | [x2]
    Mallow leaves | used for | [x1]
    Celadine | used for | [x1]
    Lungwort | used for | [x1]
    Feverfew | used for | [x1]
    Catmint | used for | [x1]
    Goldenrod | used for | [x1]

๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
    Crab โ€ข 1 serving โ€ข [x2]
    Minnow โ€ข 1 serving โ€ข [x3]
    Bass โ€ข 2 servings โ€ข [x4]
    Trout โ€ข 2 servings โ€ข [x1]
    Salmonโ€ข 3 servings โ€ข [x2]
    Hare โ€ข 3 servings โ€ข [x2]

๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
    Bearspirit & Mulleinpaw
    โ†ช swim. combat
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
    Applepelt โ€ข 36m โ€ข โ™€
    Jinglekit โ€ข 0m โ€ข โ™‚
    Cedarkit โ€ข 0m โ€ข โ™‚

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
    Name โ€ข age โ€ข etc.
    Name โ€ข age โ€ข etc.

๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
    Name โ€ข age โ€ข etc.

๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
    Bearspirit & Swandust
    Serpenttongue & Tunamouth
    ยป Steamclan, forbidden
    Bearspirit & Applepelt
    Heathernose & Nettlefoot

๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
    Stormfur & Petaldance
    indMeadowstar, Jayseed
    Bearspirit & Swandust
    indBrambling, Sky, Crow, Slippery,
    indTwig, Hollow, Dove
    Bearspirit & Applefur
    indTawny, Pochard, Sycamore
    Fotam [IN] & Mulleinflight [RC]
    indMullein

๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ
    Swandust, Ravenclan
    Mulleinseed, Ravenclan
    Siskingaze, Drizzleclan
Last edited by clarke, on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:51 am

Larch's Advance
All saplings should be able to thrive, nurture that life and let it grow!
Number of Cats: 1

Everything was silent in the very early hours of morning. The gleam of the moon, marred only by a misty cloud, was bright on the cold night as it slowly sank away. The baleful glow from above lingered on one little house near the forest, where the weeds were quickly gathering without housefolk to attend to them.

Four figures crept through the shadows and only when they were nearby could any cat see that their pelts shone like the frost and their eyes were alight with wisdom untouched by any living cat. They stepped carefully past the housefolk's nests until they came to the recently deserted nest. "Twolegs haven't been seen around here for a few moons," a russet tom, hardly more than an apprentice, meowed loudly, rousing a bird that let out an alarm call. "No creature has been seen leaving this place for some time! Are we mistaken to believe that one day the clan will be revived?" one meowed, her short dark fur twitching in worry. The third, a tortoiseshell with sharp green eyes, replied with a quiet voice that demanded attention, "These things take time. Even if those Twolegs should come back the forest is too tempting for a kittypet without any food supplies inside the house." the last member of the group, a pure white she-cat with luminous eyes nodded, looking troubled. "I have seen a couple of clans rise, and it usually takes time. We just need to wait!" those accompanying her nodded, seemingly in satisfaction, but the tortoiseshell could not agree.

A little black cat stuck his nose out of the smashed window, his whiskers twitching as he sensed a snow storm on the wind. Trees edged into his vision when he gazed around, slowly fading into the distance through the mist until the surroundings were coated in a foggy blanket. The kittypet sighed, his ears swivelling as he tried to listen out for any sign that something or (a specific) someone was out there. It was all he could do to distract himself until his eyes would slowly drift and his gaze slowly would be guided down to the driveway.

There was still no shiny red "car" - as his twolegs named it - in the driveway and the gate had now swung off it's hinges due to being neglected for a moon. The paint was beginning to peel around the door frames with no one to tend to it and spiders were spinning webs across the unswept floorboards. The little cat had noticed the changes to the house creeping up slowly like his elderly housefolk's illness. For two moons now his owner had been gone, taken away by a group of workfolk, and every day he waited.

Simon (as he was known by to his owner) ran around the house and meowed "Hello? Is anyone there?' the scared young tom poked his nose around the garden, sniffing for anything edible. His only catch had been a mouse - he was sure he had caught things before in hazy memories - and his fur wasn't as glossy as it had been due to there being rare bits of food that were fit to eat. As Simon studied the bushes and inspected a scary looking spider the leaves rustled behind him. The kittypet spun round and two glowing eyes reached into his pelt maliciously. A delicate paw reached out from the decayed leaves, with claws displayed for him to see. With a yelp the black cat spun round - courage was not one of his finer aspects - and ran back into the house. Why any cat would come here was confusing to him - every cat around this area respected the twolegs pets to have chosen to live that way. But Simon had not seen this cat before, most likely to be another city stray who opposed his way of living.

The second cat followed him, their paws speeding soundly on the floor of the housefolk's best and giving chase, easily catching up to the scrawny kittypet. Simon spun round with a spurt of bravery and a surprised meow erupted from his target, but tough claws pushed him back through the door, leaving sharp scratches across his side - unfortunately enough to make him flee in a weakened state. "W-why are you here? Leave me a-alone!' he growled weakly, cowering away. "I need my hunting ground kittypet. Have twolegs caused your brain to be mouse-dung? There's tons of prey here!' spat his attacker, a surly white tom who could have easily squished the black tom with one paw if he used even half of his strength. With one last push the tom was at the edge of his garden, the ice blowing into him stinging his scratches as well as making him feel cold, unloved. The kittypet curled up under the dryest shrub he could find and fell asleep fitfully, shocked to the core by how fast it had happened.

Memories ran through his mind like hail - memories of a warm den where his mother had nursed him with his other siblings in the wild, cooing at mice... Being snatched by comforting housefolk hands as he sank into the snow and squealed... All of them in the forest where the larch trees sheltered the creatures living there and tenderly nursed new life.

When he woke up at first he rose to his paws and took a few pawsteps suddenly shocked into attention as his paws touched frost. Every flower was decorated with the delicate dew drops of snow. Beyond that was the forest, looking beautiful in the sunlight. A new refuge, whispered a voice in his brain. Stretching, the young tom looked around fondly at his home. "I have to leave. He'll get me if I don't!" Simon meowed to himself fearfully, shuddering. With a jolt the cat began to tread towards the forest, longingly staring at him old home. First he would need to eat something and then find someone to help him. The challenge of the wild was already scaring him, but it was better then battling the white cat for now. The trees welcomed him with open branches and the young cat felt at home, though he still wasn't sure why.

[Simon hunts]
[Simon asks for someone to talk to (a council member)]

Larch's Advance is the new name for LarchClan!

Leader:
          Simon | 18 Moons | Tom | X
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (unreceived)

Council:
          โ†’Coumcil Role
          โ†’Council Role

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | MoorClan | Dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Haddock | x0 | 3 servings
    Brambling | x0 | 3 servings
    Snow Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Rainbow Smelt | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me