Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

valiant republic―introduction.

Postby sincerely. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 am

┌────────────────┐

" watch your back, or you might just get hurt. " ―
their demise was creeping, closer and closer, each minute. shadows were stalking them, with
bared teeth and long, extended claws. they didn't see it until it was too late, that the angel of d
himself was hunting them. most of what they called a "clan"―merely, a band of weaklings and
whimps who ran from combat with their tails tucked tightly between their legs―were merciles
sly torn apart. those lucky enough to survive fled from their home, which they had vowed to pr
otect. and the valiant republic rose in its demise, prowling the streets and alleyways that once
belonged to the "clan" of blossoms. manipulative, bloodthirsty, ruthless, and cruel, only the str
ong can survive in this new republic―playing in hard mode. can this be their founding leader?

└────────────────┘
sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 am

Season: New Leaf
    Weather: The flowers are in full bloom now and the mud has almost dried up into a damp soil that is cool for the paws of cats. Everything is plentiful now and life seems to be going smoothly for the clans during this time of Newleaf.

Announcement: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Jadeclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan| Rippleclan | Northclan | Acornclan | Featherclan | Hailclan | Venomclan | Vagaryclan | Songclan | Lupineclan | Blizzardclan | Jayclan | Auroraclan | Oiseauclan | Coyoteclan | Mireclan | Blueclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes a bird, squirrel and shrew (6 servings)]
[Bloompaw proves to be somewhat innocent and is allowed to do her warriors assessment. If she passes she will be called Bloomseed]
[Foxpaw's warriors assessment is delayed until next moon]
[Flintpaw and Brightpaw join the clan. Their mentors are Rainpuddle and Mousewish]
[Dapplecloud goes into labor! Rabbitnose assists with help from the elders]
[Greypatch trains Blackpaw]
[Rainpuddle trains Flintpaw]
[Mousewish trains Brightpaw]
[Birdstar, Whitecoal, Blossomberry and Stormpaw hunt]
[Dustbreeze, Hailpaw, Tigertuft and Cloverstep patrol]

Bloompaw passes her assessment and is know as Bloomseed!
    Dapplecloud gives birth to 1, 2 healthy kits!
    Dapplecloud has some complications after birth and is having trouble producing enough milk for her kittens! She needs borage leaves.
    Blackpaw learns the speed skill.
    Flintpaw learns the endurance skill.
    Brightpaw learns the stalking skill.
    Birdstar, Whitecoal, Blossomberry and Stormpaw caught 2 birds and 2 squirrels.
    Dustbreeze, Hailpaw, Tigertuft and Cloverstep find two abandoned sibling kits at the edge of their border.

(I command your rolls to stop giving you cats! XD I even re rolled twice to try and get a different outcome but it said no, you were going to get sibling kits!)

¡ noodle ! wrote:Image
[salvia searches for herbs.]
[salix, feadan, mirinae, lacuna, arete and komorebi go on a hunting patrol.]

Salvia finds goldrenrod and 2 marigold.
    Salix, Feadan, Mirinae, Lacuna, Arete and Komorebi caught 2 hares, 2 mice and 2 rabbits.

Red weasel wrote:Auroraclan
[Clan cosumes one Squirrel and half a Rabbit (3 servings]
[Creamfoot searches for herbs]
[Laurelstar goes to moonpool to ask for a deputy]
[Laurelstar, Sandbrush, and Bluestorm go hunting]
[Fernstep, Sunflower, and Coyotefang go hunting]
[Fernstep, Sandbrush, and Bluestorm go on patrol]

Creamfoot finds dock and 2 dandelion.
    Starclan has heard Laurelstar and sent a worthy deputy.
    Laurelstar, Sandbrush and Bluestorm caught 2 squirrels and 2 large birds.
    Fernstep, Sunflower and Coyotefang caught 4 voles.
    Fernstep, Sandbrush and Bluestorm find two young apprentices that seem to be close friends.

five.six.seven wrote:𝐁 𝐋 𝐔 𝐄 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍
[hunting: brightstar, pinewhisker, and duckpaw go hunting)
[patrol: none]
[med. patrol: none]
[training: pinewhisker trains duckpaw in fighting]
[moonpool: brightstar asks starclan for a medicine cat]
[deaths: none]
[births: none]
[new arrivals: none]
[food consumed: one stoat]
[herbs used: none]
[other: none]

Brightstar, Pinewhisker and Duckpaw caught 2 small fish, but due to Duckpaw's lack of training the group missed a third fish.
    Duckpaw learns the fighting skill.
    Starclan has heard Brightstar and sent a skilled medicine cat. You can choose five herbs from here to start.

InsidiousFlair wrote:
LilyClan

A Clan living in smaller mountains by a river. Much of the mountains is surrounded by mist and fog, and the river is on the small side, nearly a stream; clear and full of fish. The Clan keeps to itself, mostly, hiding within its stone-surrounded camp, but is known for being fierce and highly defensive of their territory, which they have held for generations far beyond their oldest elder's lifetime.

sincerely. wrote:

┌────────────────┐

" watch your back, or you might just get hurt. " ―
their demise was creeping, closer and closer, each minute. shadows were stalking them, with
bared teeth and long, extended claws. they didn't see it until it was too late, that the angel of d
himself was hunting them. most of what they called a "clan"―merely, a band of weaklings and
whimps who ran from combat with their tails tucked tightly between their legs―were merciles
sly torn apart. those lucky enough to survive fled from their home, which they had vowed to pr
otect. and the valiant republic rose in its demise, prowling the streets and alleyways that once
belonged to the "clan" of blossoms. manipulative, bloodthirsty, ruthless, and cruel, only the str
ong can survive in this new republic―playing in hard mode. can this be their founding leader?

└────────────────┘

amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby InsidiousFlair » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:25 pm

LilyClan
Number of Cats: 1

Duskstar released a breath, looking from her mountainous camp into the territory. The view captured her for a moment, but she knew there were more important things to attend to. She climbed down from her new stone home and began her journey to the moonpool. Duskstar knew that, as a leader, her work had only begun: she would require more cats to help her build her Clan. So, once she reached the sacred place, she settled herself, and dipped her nose into the moonpool, praying for their assistance as she slipped into her dreams.

{Duskstar travels to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a deputy to assist her}

Leader:
          Duskstar | 30 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the silverbane brotherhood,,

Postby w0ah » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:24 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐

Silvertree Meadows is a 56-space lot of parked mobile-homes, a community of humans once gathering
there together. However, the ones that did live here were often impoverished or poor, unable to affor
d even some of the simple necessities. When life was rough for the humans, it became all the same for
the felines that also lived there. Many cherished pets were abandoned by their owners when they left,
or even died. When these cats were left on their own, these mobile-homes became their final resort.

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
In a place now so overgrown by vegetation, cats of all sizes and shapes roam. They call themselves the Brother
hood, and are extremely strict on their laws. Each member knows the Oath like the back of their paw, and forg
etting one law could be life-threatening or lethal. The ranks, in order of highest order to lowest, go in this ord
er; Chief, Council (consist of Deputy, Chief's mate, and Warchief), Shaman, Warriors, Apprentices, Dames, Kits,
and Elders. All ranks work together as one and harbor the same amount of respect and loyalty required to have
for each other and all.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

The territory is split into the different regions of the trailer park. The first region is the Northern Sector. This area is where the Chief, the Council, and the Shaman reside. Often, each rank claims their own den, or rundown trailer. Other times, when the dens are rather empty, they will all reside in the same trailer. The Shaman accompanies their own den for their patients and for storing their herbs. The second region is the Eastern Route. This area holds all of weaker and potentially endangered ranks. This includes the Dames, Kits, and Elders. The Dames will spend most of their time in their own trailer, attending individually to themselves and their kits. They will frequently be visited by the Shaman. The Elders reside in a single trailer all-together, more for company and protection. Since they are more weak and fragile, it is easier for them to stay together than apart. The next region is the Southern Sector, the largest section of the Silverbane territory. It holds all of Warriors, where sometimes there are enough areas where each Warrior can have their own trailer! When the territory starts getting more crowded, the trailers fill up, and sometimes there are four-five cats in one trailer. The final region of the territory is the Western Lane. This area holds all of the Apprentices, including those that are apprenticed to the Shaman or Warchief. It is the smallest region that actually houses cats of the Brotherhood. If there isn't enough room for certain cats, they will use the extra trailers to stay in temporarily. This area is often/sometimes empty, and is less exciting than any of the others. The final area of the trailer park these cats call home is their gathering-place, or the Crossroads, as they call it. There are a total of five trailers parked here, and they are all used in different ways. The middle trailer, or the third one, from top to bottom, is where all of the prey is stored. The first and second trailers, or the top two, are used for gathering inside or in between to listen for daily tasks. The Chief will sit atop an old rusted car and give their call from their. The bottom two trailers, or the fourth and fifth trailers, are used for ceremonies or executions. Sometimes they get very violent, therefore the two areas are separated... Outside of the trailer park is mainly forested, beside the Wide River and the Manmade Pond. The Wide River is in the Northern, left-hand corner of the territory, and the Manmade Pond is in the Southern, right-hand corner of the territory. These two areas are their main sources of water, but the trek to get to one of them can be longer than the other. Traveling to get to the water-source can be tricky, but usually there are other sources to drink from that are closer and easier to get to - a puddle on the ground, a container that's filled up with rainwater. The cats that do live here are hardy and tough, and so a bit of lingering thirst wont bother them for long.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The term Silverbane comes not only from the old name of the Trailer Park, but also from a certain cat named Bane. During a time when many were still separating from their old owners, the countless pets that then littered the empty trailer-lots were too many to count. There was an entire 'army' of them, hundreds in counting, and yet still growing each day. Bane was the only cat of that time to rise up among the others and declare himself a leader. He led a large group of felines into a healthy prosperity, being the first to create their laws, their ranks, and their traditions. He was a strict ruler, but today's Silverbane Brotherhood is built off of his harsh and strict rule; it was what they needed to survive. As time went on, Bane's Gang wasn't the only gang around... Another group, lead by a cat of the name Jingo, was growing in numbers nearby. Jingo strove to be just as tough and strict as Bane was, however, his hunger and thirst for power did not end there. He wanted to take over Bane's Gang for the significant amount of cats that lived there. Jingo's group, during that time, were struggling to survive. They had populated a small section of the Northern area, but there were still many humans there to shoo them away. Jingo not only wanted the power, he needed the power to help his group survive. As the news of an uprising reached Bane, he was already prepared. His forces were drawn tight and secure, each cat willing to sacrifice their life to protecting him. But, most importantly, they wanted to preserve what Bane had created - a Clan-like structure that kept them alive and happy. The battle lasted roughly 48 hours, two days in counting. Jingo's troops were outnumbered, but they were stronger and more skilled, able to work around Bane's soldiers. They headed straight down from the south, pushing many of Bane's warriors out of them, and quickly. Many were slaughtered, but there were still many more waiting for the enemy in the south. As Jingo's troops headed down in four groups, all pushing down into the south, Bane's warriors formed a heavy front, or line, stopping Jingo in their tracks. They added warriors onto the front and pushed the line further and further north to push away Jingo's troops. Not only had they had the front, but Bane's troops had created two walls curving around the sides of the enemies troops, pushing them in and crushing them from each direction. Eventually, Bane's troops circled Jingo's tired army, not leaving one hole for them to escape. In just under an hour, Bane's warriors slaughtered each and every lasting enemy-soldier. This act caused much bane, or great distress. When the war faded to an end, Bane's Gang was no longer just a 'gang', it was a strong army, a group that would die for each other. Finally, about two moons from the war, the Silvebane Brotherhood was officially named. Silver-, from the name of the trailer-park, -bane, named after Bane himself, and the true meaning of the word 'bane', and Brotherhood, to signify their unified alliance.

The Brotherhood Oath ;
1. Once you are a Brother, you will always be a Brother, no matter what occurs to you.
2. The Brotherhood shall always be your top priority - never shall your heart, soul, or mind stray away from the Oath
; consequences for your betrayal are lethal!

3. Not one cat outside of the Brotherhood is spared for crimes; any evidence of this mercy will end in both deaths!
4. The Chief of the Brotherhood's word is law.
5. An order by the head Chief must be passed through the Council before being finalized. Only during a war is the Chief’s word immediate.
6. Apprentices are required to feed their elders and dames before they are allowed to feed themselves.
7. The highest member of the Council will become Chief if anything is to have occurred to the past Chief.
8. At twelve-moons of age, an apprentice will be tested their strengths and skills by completing their assessment - a night of hiding from being hunted by the Brotherhood’s best warrior. If they fail, they will be killed at the claws of the Hunter, but if they succeed, they will receive their Mark and join the ranks as a warrior.
9. Any cat found to have been plotting to harm a member of the Council or the Chief will be rooted-out and executed.
10. A shaman is prohibited from having a mate or kits. A shaman to break this law will be accused of betrayal and executed.
11. Every cat must hunt to feed themselves. Extra food will be stored for those that are unable to feed themselves.

First off, I will be joining in hardmode, and second, may this be my Chief? Thank you!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[06] pompompurin's mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:19 pm

weather report - newleaf

clans: shrubclan | flightclan | geyserclan | chaparralclan | rabbitclan | the whispering isles

previous replies: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05

ImageImageImageImage©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
spring has arrived in the clans, and life is prospering. the first whisper of this thriving season came from the small flower
buds bursting from every treetop. prey poked their heads out from their burrows, feeling a gentle breeze for the first time
in moons. prey will be higher due to this. as the cold temperature slowly rises, kittings will go much smoother, and the chances
of death by childbirth or being stillborn have drastically went down. along with the departure of freezing winds and chilling
snow, kittencough, whitecough, or greencough are highly uncommon in newleaf. however, with the heat rising, the remnants
of snow are beginning to melt, causing floods everywhere. storms will contribute to these, and due to this, more cats will
want to join your clan to avoid the bad weather.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImageImageImage©

border patrols:
      ❧ halfstar finds a heavily pregnant queen who
      is due in one moon.
      hunting:
      ❧ stormyheart and maplefur catch x1 rabbit and
      x1 squirrel.
      moonpool:
      ❧ starclan has sent rabbitclan a clever medicine
      cat
      battle patrol:
      ❧ duskclaw, stormclaw, minnowtail, goose, clawstar, and
      mothfur enter a battle with the fox. during this, clawstar
      is slammed against a tree and the fox claws at his leg.
      unless he is given x2 cobweb, x2 horsetail, and x1
      comfrey root along with 3 moons of rest, he will lose
      a life.
      hunting patrols:
      ❧ duskclaw's patrol catches x2 voles, x1 rabbit, and x1
      mouse.
      ❧ midnightwish's first patrol catches x1 bird, x1 squirrel,
      and x1 vole.
      ❧ midnightwish's second patrol catches x1 squirrel, x1
      mouse, and x1 vole.
      training:
      ❧ stormpaw (assumed you meant him) learns herb
      recognition!
      ❧ otterpaw learns fighting!
      ❧ creampaw learns fighting!
      ❧ mudpaw learns fighting!
      other:
      ❧ a new star has appeared in the sky. starclan mourns
      oakstar, but welcomes her with open paws into their
      ranks.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Number of Cats: 36

Foxpaw, who was still moody from the moon before, sat sulking in camp. Finally, Birdstar approached him. "Okay, that's enough now. You can do your warriors assessment."
"Thank you so much, Birdstar. I promise to do well and make you proud," he said, bowing his head to her.
"Ahaha, no need to be so formal. Though, good luck. We'll be waiting," she smiled. He gave a small smile back and then he left. Birdstar was left smiling to herself at how well her clan was going. If only she knew there was something darker brewing behind the scenes...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Bumblestream was out training Smallpaw. She was a feisty apprentice eager to learn. She also had a very close bond with her sister. She would have liked to train with Hollypaw but Bumblestream said they needed to talk. Bumblestream was to train her to be how Emberstorm wanted for the plan. She actually didn't like to give orders and no idea what to tell Smallpaw.

"So, um," Smallpaw said as she caught her breath. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Oh, ya... Erm... It's about the alliance plan thing..." she started.
"Oh! I would like to know more too! What do I do?" she asked.
"Um... Be the best for the clan, ehehe... Emberstorm and I will help you," she said. So then, she told Smallpaw all the information she was given. She nodded as she listened.
"...Think of it as like... extra training," she yawned.
"Great! Oh, and am I really not allowed to tell Hollypaw?" she squeaked.
"Oh, uh, no. Emberstorm wouldn't like that. It's a secret between us and everyone in the alliance."
"Oh, okay. Oh well! I'll tell Hollypaw other things!" she squeaked. Bumblestream gave her a lazy smile. Then, their training continued.

~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere, Dustbreeze was furious. He still couldn't that Emberstorm told Hailpaw about the alliance. Even after he told her not to! It was too late now though. Hailpaw already knows about it and he is smart so he won't forget easily. He cursed to himself then went looking for him. Hailpaw cowered away when he came near.
"Alright, fine. You and I are in the alliance so feel free to talk to me about it," he said.
"Y-you mean it?" he squeaked in fear. Dustbreeze nodded.
"Oh, thank Starclan. So, please tell me more," Hailpaw grinned.
"Sure... Let's go somewhere alone..." he whispered. The two then slipped out of camp. In reality, Dustbreeze wasn't too sure about the alliance. But Emberstorm's words scared him so as long as he stays on her good side, he will be fine. He just hopes Hailpaw doesn't turn out like Foxpaw. He is different then what he was before...

~~~~~~~~~~
Rabbitnose ran across camp with leaves clasped tightly in her mouth. Dapplecloud's kits were born and luckily there wasn't all that much that went wrong. She needed milk though and Rabbitnose had just the thing. At the nursery, Dapplecloud was inside with the two kits and Bramblestep. Drizzlepool and Songfeather curiously looked from the outside. Rabbitnose gave her the borage leaves and she happily ate them.
"There. You should have enough milk now," she told her.
"Thank you, Rabbitnose. Without you, this couldn't have happened," Dapplecloud said.
"Ah, well... It wasn't that bad of a birth really... But I'm always here to help," she smiled. "I need to go for now though, so see you later." She crawled out and padded away. Dapplecloud turned to look at her kits.
"They're beautiful," Bramblestep whispered. "Just like you."
"You think so?" she asked, looking up at him.
"Of course," he smiled. She shyly smiled back. Then she cocked her head to the side watching the curious elders.
"Come on in, you two," she said.
"You mean it?" Songfeather asked.
"We didn't want to complicate things," Drizzlepool said. The two mates nodded and then the nursery den became just a little more cosy. They introduced them to the kits. Their names were Strawberrykit and Cedarkit.
"They are adorable," Songfeather said.
"Thank you," Dapplecloud giggled.
"Um, excuse me..." they heard a voice from outside. They turned to look and were greeted by Cloverstep and Tigertuft standing outside.
"What's the matter, dears?" Drizzlepool asked.
"We found kits on patrol!" Tigertuft squeaked. "We were told to bring them here."
"They are older than yours of course but..." Cloverstep said.
"Ah, well bring them in. I'll take care of them," Dapplecloud replied. The two warriors brought the kits in and put them next to Dapplecloud's kits.
"They fit quite nicely if I say so myself," Bramblestep said.
"Hmm, yes," Dapplecloud nodded.

[Acornclan consumes a bird, rabbit and two shrews (7 servings)]
[Rabbitnose gives borage leaves to Dapplecloud]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Foxpaw attempts his warriors assessment. If he passes he will be called Foxfang]
[Bumblestream trains Smallpaw]
[Rainpuddle trains Flintpaw]
[Mousewish trains Brightpaw]
[Flamebelly, Greypatch, Blackpaw and Mothdapple hunt]
[Cinderflight, Flakeheart, Cowpelt and Whitecoal hunt]
[Cowpelt, Appleblaze, Hollypaw and Bloomseed patrol]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 54 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 54 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 56 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Whitecoal | 74 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 46 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 36 moons | she-cat | X
    Flamebelly | 43 moons | tom | X
    Greypatch | 29 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 40 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 36 moons | she-cat | X
    Blossomberry| 28 moons | she-cat| X
    Dustbreeze | 28 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 39 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 56 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 19 moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 56 moons | tom | X
    Rainpuddle | 49 moons | she-cat | X
    Mothdapple | 44 moons | she-cat | X
    Flakeheart | 15 | she-cat | X
    Bloomseed | 14 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
    Foxpaw | 14 moons | tom | X
    Blackpaw | 11 moons | tom X (first left)
    Hailpaw | 11 moons | tom | X (grey)
    Stormpaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X (second left)
    Smallpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollypaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
    Flintpaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X
    Brightpaw | 7 moons | tom | X

Queens:
    Dapplecloud | 49 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
    Strawberrykit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
    Cedarkit | 0 moons | tom | X
    Ivykit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
    Fernkit | 3 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Drizzlepool | 93 moons | tom | X
    Songfeather | 92 moons | she-cat | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Blueclan | five.six.seven
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x0| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Broom |x1| Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x1 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x1| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Goatweed |x1| Eases grief
    Goldenrod |x1| Good for healing wounds
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x1 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x3| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x3| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Emberstorm | Foxpaw | 4 | Stalking, speed, hunting, fighting
    Greypatch | Blackpaw | 4 | Stalking, fighting, hunting, speed
    Dustbreeze | Hailpaw | 4 | Fighting, tracking, stalking, hunting
    Blossomberry | Stormpaw | 4 | Fighting, tracking, stalking, hunting
    Bumblestream | Smallpaw | 3 | Hunting, stalking, fighting
    Appleblaze | Hollypaw | 3 | Stalking, climbing, navigating
    Rainpuddle | Flintpaw | 1 | Endurance
    Mousewish | Brightpaw | 1 | Stalking

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxpaw and Bloomseed
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackpaw, Hailpaw, Stormpaw, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallpaw and Hollypaw
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | Strawberrykit and Cedarkit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ShadeClan

Postby twisti » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 pm

SHADECLAN
thriving in the darkness. . .

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ShadeClan cats tend to be very prickly and cut off.
You will occasionally see a friendly cat, but rarely.
They believe in order and strength the most. Many
cats have been kicked from ShadeClan for not being
as ruthless and cunning as the rest. Many cats say
“you’re no better than Mallowberry” as an insult.
Long ago a cat named Mallowberry took pity on a
loner and wanted to take him in. This was seen as
a weakness and betrayal.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ShadeClan lives in a dense forest where the sun cannot get through
the leaves. They would live in darkness even if they weren’t nocturnal.
ShadeClan patrols their borders and hunts at night. Though they post
at least three guards to watch the camp during the day, knowing
this is when most other cats are awake. ShadeClan is quick to fight.
They rarely take in cats, and will shred any stranger found in their
territory.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Despite their bad attitudes and cruel spirits, ShadeClan
cats are loyal through and through. They have each other’s
backs. The cats in ShadeClan might put duties before
friendships, but that doesn’t mean wonderful relationships
aren’t built. They celebrate their victories with feasts
and they are very prideful of their Clan. Just like ShadeClan
cats themseleves, their friendships are very strong, and
last a very long time. Loyalty is another key element to be
being a ShadeClan cat.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 am

Number of Cats: 64
33 [Male] 31 [Female]
Next Moonpool Visit: 6/22/2018
Waveclan eats eleven servings of mouse and smelt

"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosethorn looked at her once great leader. 'What's wrong with him...?' He hadn't moved or attempted to join any patrols for the past few moons. 'He's so distant.'
"Maybe you should talk to him." Splatterpelt told her, giving her a little shove in the direction of the orange tabby.
"Blazestar, Panthersnap is leaving for a dusk patrol. Would you like to join her?"
The tom glared at her, hissing. "I wouldn't want to be near that rat!" He growled deep in his throat, glaring to where Panthersnap was talking to their daughter.
"What is wrong with you?? That's your family!"
"Not anymore. My family doesn't love me, so I want nothing to do with them." He scorned.
'Must be personal things, but...' "Well, you can't just sit here for the rest of your life!" She pleaded. She was keeping her voice down so the rest of the clan didn't her this pathetic excuse for a leader.
He narrowed his eyes at her, laying his head down. "Watch me."
She opened her mouth to speak, but simply turned her back on him. "Coward." She hissed. She turned her gaze over to Panthersnap, but her eyes soon wandered to Vanillastreak and the new tom, Goatshade. Her heart sank, as usual when she looked at Vanillastreak. 'She never cared about me. What do I care?' She told herself, taking a breath. Thinking about her still could put her in a sad or angry mood. 'One of these days, I'll say something to her.'
She went over to the apprentices, all huddled around the fresh kill pile looking for what they all wanted.
"Hello there, mighty warriors." She teased, getting a few smiles out of the group. "I need Dasiypaw, Basilpaw, Pepperpaw, Cypresspaw, and Hazelpaw all at the den's entrance. Now." She ordered, those five grabbing their kill quickly to eat at the entrance instead.
"Are they in trouble?" She heard Minnowpaw whisper to Heatherpaw. However, the older apprentice simply shook her head.
"Sadly, I cannot give you five an official ceremony, but this is the start of your long hunt. You are all ready for it, I can feel it." She told them, seeing their wide and excited eyes. "Cypresspaw and Basilpaw are the first group, you go west. The rest of you are the second group and you'll be heading east." She ordered.
The two groups nodded, heading off for their journey. 'If this is what it's like to be the leader, what's so wrong with Blazestar? It can't be stress.' She shook her head, disappointment washing over her once more.

boop
[ Panthersnap, Bassflow, Smallstorm, Aurorapond, and Geckopaw go on a dusk border patrol ]
[ Rosethorn, Flintfang, Tinyfog, Ghostcloud, and Salamanderpaw go on a dawn border patrol ]
[ Ryestrike, Newtmask, Finchwhisker, Asterpool, and Lizardpaw go on a dusk hunting trip ]
[ Bearsplash, Tortoisecreek, Dawnshore, Tigerbriar, and Goatshade go on a noon hunting trip ]
[ Frostclaw, Splatterdrop, Tulipstream, Patchfur, and Beaverpaw go on a dawn hunting trip ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool go herb hunting ]
[ Heatherpaw, Brindlepaw, Mothpaw, Mountainpaw, Smokepaw, and Sunpaw go training: Fishing ]

[ Apprentices are sent on their long hunts
Group 1: Cypresspaw and Basilpaw
Group 2: Daisypaw, Pepperpaw, and Hazelpaw ]
[ Minnowkit and Mountainkit become apprentices ]
[ Hurricanecry goes into labor ]
[ Tortoisecreek and Patchfur return to their warrior duties ]
[ Goatshade and Vanillastreak become mates and try for kits ]
[ Panthersnap and Blazestar are no longer mates ]

Leader:
    Blazestar | 45 | Male |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Rosethorn | 28 | Female |

Medicine Cat:
    Blackspot | 40 | Male |
    Coralpaw | 19 | Female |

Warriors:
    Finchwhisker | 81 | Female | x
    Tinyfog | 73 | Male | x
    Frostclaw | 64 | Male |x
    Aurorapond | 61 | Male | x
    Ghostcloud | 55 | Female | x
    Ryestrike | 49 | Male | x
    Asterpool | 48 | Female | x
    Tortoisecreek | 47 | Female | x
    Patchfur | 42 | Female |
    Panthersnap | 41 | Female |
    Flintfang | 40 | Male |
    Deerfeather | 40 | Female | x
    Dawnshore | 36 | Female |
    Smallstorm | 34 | Male |
    Goatshade | 31 | Male | x
    Bassflow | 30 | Male | x
    Ambermist | 29 | Female | x
    Newtmask | 29 | Male |
    Bearsplash | 28 | Male |
    Vanillastreak | 27 | Female |
    Appledawn | 25 | Male | x
    Splatterdrop | 24 | Male |
    Tulipstream | 22 | Female |
    Honeydrip | 20 | Male | x
    Tigerbriar | 19 | Female |

Apprentices:
    Daisypaw | 15 | Male | x
    Basilpaw | 14 | Male | x
    Cypresspaw | 13 | Male |
    Pepperpaw | 13 | Female |
    Hazelpaw | 12 | Female | x
    Beaverpaw | 10 | Female | x
    Lizardpaw | 10 | Male | x
    Salamanderpaw | 10 | Female |
    Geckopaw | 10 | Male | x
    Sunpaw | 8 | Male | x
    Smokepaw | 8 | Female | x
    Mothpaw | 7 | Female |
    Heatherpaw | 7 | Female | x
    Brindlepaw | 7 | Female | x
    Minnowpaw | 6 | Male | x
    Mountainpaw | 6 | Male | x

Queens:
    Maplelily | 30 | Female |
    Bayrise | 37 | Female | x
    Hurricanecry | 35 | Female | | Labor

Nurses:
    Silverscar | 19 | Male |
    Batpaw | 6 | Female | x

Kits:
    Bouncekit | 3 | Male | x
    Spottedkit | 3 | Female | x
    Bluekit | 3 | Male | x
    Jaykit | 3 | Male | x
    Cloverpaw | 3 | Female | x
    Bubblekit | 1 | Male | x
    Rainkit | 1 | Female | x
    Morningkit | 1 | Female | x
    Foxkit | 1 | Male | x [bobtail]
    Cougarkit | 1 | Male | x
    Wolfkit | 1 | Female | x [bobtail]
    Raccoonkit | 1 | Male | x

Elders:
    none yet
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northwest | Forest | Forestclan | Simonpet
North | Ocean/Beach
Northeast | Lakeclan | honey--bee
East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Meadows | Clan Name | Username
South | Forest | Songclan | TheElevatorCat
West | Coniferous Forest | Cosmoclan | ~Glaceon~
Southwest | Mountains | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Alder Bark x 1
Beech Leaves x 1
Bindweed x 1
Blackberry Leaves x 1
Burdock Root x 1
Catmint x 1
Celadine x 1
Chamomile x 1
Chervil x 2
Cob Nuts x 1
Cobweb x 3
Comfrey x 4
Daisy Leaves x 1
Elder Leaves x 1
Fennel x 1
Feverfew x 2
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Juniper Berries x 1
Lavender x 1
Oak Leaves x 1
Parsley x 1
Poppy Seeds x 2
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Raspberry Leaves x 2
Rosemary x 2
Rush x 1
Sage x 1
Sorrel x 2
Tansy x 1
Thyme x 1
Willow Leaves x 2
Yarrow x 3

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
Mouse | x5 | 5 servings
Vole | x6 | 12 servings
Smelt | x1 | 2 servings
Mackerel | x6 | 18 servings
Plover | x6 | 18 servings
Gull | x2 | 6 Servings

Mentors:
Newtmask | Daisypaw | 4 | Swim, Fight, Fish, Hunt
Rosethorn | Pepperpaw | 4 | Swim, Fight, Fish, Hunt
Bearsplash | Cypresspaw | 4 | Swim, Fight, Fish, Hunt
Vanillastreak | Hazelpaw | 4 | Swim, Fight, Fish, Hunt
Tulipstream | Basilpaw | 4 | Balance, Swim, Scout, Fish
-
Bassflow | Geckopaw | 2 | Fish, Hunt
Splatterdrop | Beaverpaw | 2 | Fish, Hunt
Flintfang | Salamanderpaw | 2 | Fish, Hunt
Ryestrike | Lizardpaw | 2 | Fish, Hunt
Silverscar | Sunpaw | 1 | Hunt
Honeydrip | Smokepaw | 1 | Hunt
-
Ambermist | Mothpaw | 0 |
Panthersnap | Heatherpaw | 0 |
Deerfeather | Brindlepaw | 0 |
Appledawn | Minnowpaw | 0 |
Goatshade | Mountainpaw | 0 |

Deceased/Exiled Cats:
Blazestar (2/9) | Drowning, Greencough
Mouserunner | Labor troubles
Willowkit | Stillborn
Pebblekit | Stillborn
Flameskip | Greencough
Greykit | Kittencough
Otterheart | Exiled for Death Threats
Stripekit | Drowned (kinda)
Rockkit | Drowned
Ripplewish | Drowned
Reedleap | Drowned

Family:
Name + Name = Kit - Kit
Name | Former Clan

Mouserunner + Rocky = Tigerbrair - Silverscar
Mouserunner + Otterheart = WIllowkit - Pebblekit - Greykit - Mothkit - Heatherkit - Rockkit
Hurricanecry + Cypressfall (Drizzleclan) = Pepperpaw - Cypresspaw - Arachnid
Dawnshore + Smallstorm = Beaverpaw - Lizardpaw - Salamanderpaw - Geckopaw
Maplelily + Newtmask = Sunkit - Smokekit
Hound + Asterpool = Minnowkit, Mountainkit
Rosethorn + Bearsplash
Blazestar + Panthersnap = Brindlekit
Patchfur + Flintfang = Boucekit - Spottedkit
Deerfeather + Reedleap = Stripekit
Maplelily + Hurricanejaw = ?
Tortoisecreek + Aurorapond = ?
Bayrise + Appledawn = ?

Patchfur - Flameskip
Bassflow - Maplelily
Flintfang - Blackspot
Otterheart - Ripplewish - Asterpool

Arachnid | Moved to Drizzleclan
Deerfeather, Reedleap | Lilyclan
Palestar > Ghostcloud | Shellclan
Roestar > Ryestirke | Valleyclan Leader
Tortoisecreek, Basilpaw, Duckwater > Aurorapond | Brineclan

lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:40 am

W E A T H E R
Newleaf- With the cold breezes of Leafbare behind, the Clans are relaxing and slowly starting to leave camp more often. However, with the heat rising, the remnants of snow are beginning to melt, causing floods everywhere. Storms will contribute to these, and due to this, more cats will want to join your clan to avoid the bad weather.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mod Notes:
With the new version, I decided to make my rolls a bit harsher. If you have any characters that you specifically don't want me to kill off if I roll for them to die, please PM me!! I don't want to ruin any plots! If I don't receive a PM with the cats you don't want to be killed by my next set of replies, I'll assume you're fine with any of them dying if I roll for it

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ Mapleclan ] • [ Soulclan ] • [ Cragclan ] • [ Forestclan ] • [ Gustclan ] • [ Sageclan ] • [ Honestclan ] • [ Briarclan ]
[ Jinxclan ] • [ Dappleclan ] • [ OakTreeclan ] • [ Autumnclan ] • [ Sparrowclan ] • [ Azgeda ] • [ Waveclan ] • [ Slateclan ]
[ Horizonclan ] • [ Mintclan ] • [ Swiftclan ] • [ Quartzclan ] • [ Floodclan ] • [ Mallowclan ] • [ Aridclan ] • [ Reeding Woods ]
[ Lagoonclan ]

osleya wrote:

[ foraging: niylah looks for herbs. ]
[ food: x2 rabbits and x1 mouse are eaten. ]
[ border patrol: thelonious, camille, thrush, waverly ]
[ border patrol: yellowsong, melanie, echo, night, madi, glass ]
[ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory ]
[ injuries: wanda begins to get better before being mysteriously
murdered, her throat slit, while echo is on patrol, proving
her innocent of poisoning either of the mollies. an assassin
is at large, making many of the clan weary of each other. ]
[ visiting pramheda: wanheda asks for a mother. ]

[ Niylah gathered stinging nettle and yarrow. Either one of these will due to help Wanda, but neither way is going to be fun for the poisoned cat or for Niylah, who will have to clean up afterwards ]
[ Thelonious's patrol came across a stocky rogue ]
[ Yellowsong's patrol came across nothing ]
[ Wanheda's patrol caught two rabbits ]
[ Pramheda sends Azgeda a mother. She is due in one moon ]

Yukon_Snows wrote:
[FirPaw is welcomed to the clan]
[FirPaw will train as a medicine cat, but FlareHeart is unsure of her future rank since they already have 3 medicine cat and it is very clear BramblingPaw will take a apprentice when she receive her full rank]
[MeadowPaw becomes a apprentice, Her mentor is ReedClaw. EveningPaw is apprenticed under AdderCloud]
[HollyStar asks for a warrior]
[After moons of FireBringer's crush, GingerBerry and FireBringer become mates]
[FlareHeart brings up the up rise of cats and suggests making a another camp near the lake, the most prey rich area, Same clan but different location to capitalize on the newleaf season. HollyStar sends FlareHeart, TwigHeart, and AdderCloud to the Star-Quartz to get StarClan approval ]
[MoorPaw takes her assessment again, if she passes she will be named MoorRunner]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, ThistleFang, WhirlShine, JayPaw, and LavenderRunner hunt]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, ThornPaw, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, and NettlePaw hunt]
[RedHawk, FrostBite, MoorPaw, StormPaw, OliveStrike, and MousePaw hunt]
[MixedFur, HayPaw, MintClaw, ThriftRunner, TroutClaw, and HoneyBreeze patrol; they decide to return]
[BurntSight, BearHeart, MorningRush, OakFang, PaleFlick, and ReedClaw patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingPaw, FireBringer, HazelWing, BrackenBreeze, MallowBloom, RedPelt, MoorPaw, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingPaw, FirPaw, and MoorPaw (deceived by BramblingPaw's lies) look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats 3 big fish and 1 mouse | 10 servings]

[ Starclan has sent Floodclan a warrior ]
[ Due to Gingerberry's elder rank, she is unable to have kits ]
[ You can make a second camp if you want to, but everything in your clan numbers and prey size choices stays the same ]
[ Moorpaw finally manages to pass her final assessment! ]
[ Moorpaw is now a warrior: Moorrunner! ]
[ Hareleap's patrol caught three big fish ]
[ Dawntail's patrol caught three robins ]
[ Redhawk's patrol caught a mouse, frog and a thrush ]
[ Mixedfur's patrol found the kittypet. They are a bit on the chubby side, due to being pampered by their Twolegs, but they can easily get into better shape ]
[ Burntsight's patrol finds nothing interesting ]
[ The medicine cats gather hawkweed, horsetail and juniper berries. Bramblingpaw and the other apprentices gathered water hemlock ]
[ Mousepaw learned the Stealth skill ]
[ All other apprentices learned the Swim skill ]

amethyst14 wrote:
[Border Patrol] Tanto and the others agree to help Dawn find her kits, but Tanto explains that she must promise to become part of the clan and follow the tradition or they won't help her. If she agrees the 6 cats split off in groups of two to go and search for them, if not then they ask her to leave and they patrol the area.(Any cats found in the next post will be offered a place in Briarclan for now)
[Hunting Patrol] Vixen, Apple and Jackle hunt in the forest.
[Training] Shama watches the hunt in hopes of learning a skill.
[Camp Watch] No cat is in camp.
[Owlseed for Crowcloud] Owlseed has a slight concussion from her fall and is unconscious.
[Prey] 1 Quail (3 servings)

[ Tanto's patrol comes across two kits. It seems like they snuck off to explore and got lost. Maybe these are Dawn's kits? ]
[ Vixen's patrol caught three hawks ]
[ Shama learned the Observation skill! She also now has a higher chance of getting the Advanced Hunt skill instead of the normal Hunt skill when she's trained since she saw some of the techniques ]
[ Crowcloud, the medicine cat of Echoclan, comes across the unconscious medicine cat. The tom panics slightly before retrieving wet moss for her to drink from when she wakes up. After she does wake up, Crowcloud moves her into a nest he made for her and started asking her questions. Even though it seems like he's being nosy, the tom is only asking questions to see how delayed her responses are ]

cujo. wrote:
MALLOWCLAN
[ mallowclan eats 9 servings ;; two whole hares and one whole duck ]
[ the clan welcomes the starclan sent seer as darkpool ! and patchwhisker's found kittens as piedkit and magpiekit ! ]
[ dipperflower, doveface, willowthroat, shrewpelt, stormfang and dunlinfang hunt ]
[ shrikeflower, waspcloud, campionpelt, appletail, bramblingpaw and ivypaw hunt ]
[ mudstar, fogflower, tipnose, rowanheart, bramblestream and rosecloud patrol ]
[ badgerstep, bramblingpaw, larkstorm, swanclaw, whimbrelfoot and teaselpaw patrol ]
[ hazelleaf, batnose and russetleaf hunt for herbs ]
[ all apprentices - bar pikepaw, emberpaw and sparrowpaw - train with their mentors ]
[ pikepaw, emberpaw and sparrowpaw take their final assessments ! should pikepaw pass she will be known as pikecloud. should emberpaw pass she will be known as emberthroat. should sparrowpaw pass she will be known as sparrowstep. ]
[ mudstar requests a warrior ]

[ Dipperflower's patrol caught three shrews ]
[ Shrikeflower's patrol caught three hares ]
[ Mudstar's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Badgerstep's patrol found some Twoleg scent at one of their borders ]
[ Hazelleaf, Batnose and Russetleaf gathered alder bark, bindweed and blackberry leaves ]
[ Daisypaw, Pipitpaw and Bramblingpaw learned the Agility Skill ]
[ Ivypaw, Asterpaw and Teaselpaw learned the Climb skill ]
[ All three pass their assessments! ]
[ Pikepaw, Emberpaw and Sparrowpaw are now warriors: Pikecloud, Emberthroat and Sparrowstep! ]
[ Starclan has sent Mallowclan a warrior ]

Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
[ Forestclan consumes 9 servings (x3 birds). ]
[ Loonkit, son of Nour and Scorchmask of Swiftclan, joins the clan. ]
[ Fawnfur has named her kits Argustkit, Fallowkit, and Ruddkit. ]
[ Gulltail has named her kits Emberkit, Garlickit, Martinkit. Unfortunately, this kit was stillborn. ]
[ Aspentail, Carpfang, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Fritillarynose, and Gannetstorm begin coughing. ]

[ Adderstream, Barleystream, Fritillarynose, Mila, Mottleflower, and Neritestream go fishing. ]
[ Ashstripe, Bitternfoot, Nour, Palefur, Silverstorm, and Tipnose go hunting. ]
[ Badgerstripe, Briarwhisker, Heronface, Hillfang, Orchidwhisker, and Shellfur go hunting. ]
[ Boulderpelt, Carpfang, Cherryclaw, Dandeliontail, Hareclaw, and Scorchpelt go on a patrol (no new cats). ]
[ Dustleaf and Larkpaw look for herbs. ]

[ Kestrelclaw, Brightfang, and Gannetstorm train Blizzardpaw, Cloudpaw, and Icepaw together. ]
[ Dustleaf trains Larkpaw in basic poison knowledge. ]

[ Aspentail, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Leechstorm, Mistfur, Reedfur, and Swancloud stay back to guard the camp. ]
[ Fawnfur stays back to guard her kits, Argustkit, Fallowkit, and Ruddkit. ]
[ Gulltail stays back to guard her kits, Emberkit, Garlickit, Martinkit. ]
[ Isidora stays back to guard Loonkit. ]

[ Adderstream's patrol caught three small fish ]
[ Ashstripe's patrol caught three birds ]
[ Badgerstripe's patrol caught three mice ]
[ Boulderpelt's patrol comes across nothing important ]
[ Dustleaf and Larkpaw gathered borage, bright-eye and burdock ]
[ Blizzardpaw, Cloudpaw and Icepaw learned the Battle skill ]
[ Larkpaw learned the Basic Poison Knowledge skill ]

January. wrote:
Springclan
size=85]Birdstar goes hunting
Birdstar takes a nap
Birdstar patrols her territory.
[/size]

[ Birdstar caught a hare while hunting ]
[ Please fill your prey pile with what can be found in your territory ]
[ Birdstar came across a young loner and their kit ]
[ Your mod will be Ashton ]

InsidiousFlair wrote:
LilyClan
{Duskstar travels to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a deputy to assist her}

[ Starclan has sent Lilyclan a deputy ][ Please fill your prey pile with what can be found in your territory ]
[ Your mod will be Pompompurin ]

w0ah wrote:

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐

Silvertree Meadows is a 56-space lot of parked mobile-homes, a community of humans once gathering
there together. However, the ones that did live here were often impoverished or poor, unable to affor
d even some of the simple necessities. When life was rough for the humans, it became all the same for
the felines that also lived there. Many cherished pets were abandoned by their owners when they left,
or even died. When these cats were left on their own, these mobile-homes became their final resort.

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
In a place now so overgrown by vegetation, cats of all sizes and shapes roam. They call themselves the Brother
hood, and are extremely strict on their laws. Each member knows the Oath like the back of their paw, and forg
etting one law could be life-threatening or lethal. The ranks, in order of highest order to lowest, go in this ord
er; Chief, Council (consist of Deputy, Chief's mate, and Warchief), Shaman, Warriors, Apprentices, Dames, Kits,
and Elders. All ranks work together as one and harbor the same amount of respect and loyalty required to have
for each other and all.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

The territory is split into the different regions of the trailer park. The first region is the Northern Sector. This area is where the Chief, the Council, and the Shaman reside. Often, each rank claims their own den, or rundown trailer. Other times, when the dens are rather empty, they will all reside in the same trailer. The Shaman accompanies their own den for their patients and for storing their herbs. The second region is the Eastern Route. This area holds all of weaker and potentially endangered ranks. This includes the Dames, Kits, and Elders. The Dames will spend most of their time in their own trailer, attending individually to themselves and their kits. They will frequently be visited by the Shaman. The Elders reside in a single trailer all-together, more for company and protection. Since they are more weak and fragile, it is easier for them to stay together than apart. The next region is the Southern Sector, the largest section of the Silverbane territory. It holds all of Warriors, where sometimes there are enough areas where each Warrior can have their own trailer! When the territory starts getting more crowded, the trailers fill up, and sometimes there are four-five cats in one trailer. The final region of the territory is the Western Lane. This area holds all of the Apprentices, including those that are apprenticed to the Shaman or Warchief. It is the smallest region that actually houses cats of the Brotherhood. If there isn't enough room for certain cats, they will use the extra trailers to stay in temporarily. This area is often/sometimes empty, and is less exciting than any of the others. The final area of the trailer park these cats call home is their gathering-place, or the Crossroads, as they call it. There are a total of five trailers parked here, and they are all used in different ways. The middle trailer, or the third one, from top to bottom, is where all of the prey is stored. The first and second trailers, or the top two, are used for gathering inside or in between to listen for daily tasks. The Chief will sit atop an old rusted car and give their call from their. The bottom two trailers, or the fourth and fifth trailers, are used for ceremonies or executions. Sometimes they get very violent, therefore the two areas are separated... Outside of the trailer park is mainly forested, beside the Wide River and the Manmade Pond. The Wide River is in the Northern, left-hand corner of the territory, and the Manmade Pond is in the Southern, right-hand corner of the territory. These two areas are their main sources of water, but the trek to get to one of them can be longer than the other. Traveling to get to the water-source can be tricky, but usually there are other sources to drink from that are closer and easier to get to - a puddle on the ground, a container that's filled up with rainwater. The cats that do live here are hardy and tough, and so a bit of lingering thirst wont bother them for long.

The term Silverbane comes not only from the old name of the Trailer Park, but also from a certain cat named Bane. During a time when many were still separating from their old owners, the countless pets that then littered the empty trailer-lots were too many to count. There was an entire 'army' of them, hundreds in counting, and yet still growing each day. Bane was the only cat of that time to rise up among the others and declare himself a leader. He led a large group of felines into a healthy prosperity, being the first to create their laws, their ranks, and their traditions. He was a strict ruler, but today's Silverbane Brotherhood is built off of his harsh and strict rule; it was what they needed to survive. As time went on, Bane's Gang wasn't the only gang around... Another group, lead by a cat of the name Jingo, was growing in numbers nearby. Jingo strove to be just as tough and strict as Bane was, however, his hunger and thirst for power did not end there. He wanted to take over Bane's Gang for the significant amount of cats that lived there. Jingo's group, during that time, were struggling to survive. They had populated a small section of the Northern area, but there were still many humans there to shoo them away. Jingo not only wanted the power, he needed the power to help his group survive. As the news of an uprising reached Bane, he was already prepared. His forces were drawn tight and secure, each cat willing to sacrifice their life to protecting him. But, most importantly, they wanted to preserve what Bane had created - a Clan-like structure that kept them alive and happy. The battle lasted roughly 48 hours, two days in counting. Jingo's troops were outnumbered, but they were stronger and more skilled, able to work around Bane's soldiers. They headed straight down from the south, pushing many of Bane's warriors out of them, and quickly. Many were slaughtered, but there were still many more waiting for the enemy in the south. As Jingo's troops headed down in four groups, all pushing down into the south, Bane's warriors formed a heavy front, or line, stopping Jingo in their tracks. They added warriors onto the front and pushed the line further and further north to push away Jingo's troops. Not only had they had the front, but Bane's troops had created two walls curving around the sides of the enemies troops, pushing them in and crushing them from each direction. Eventually, Bane's troops circled Jingo's tired army, not leaving one hole for them to escape. In just under an hour, Bane's warriors slaughtered each and every lasting enemy-soldier. This act caused much bane, or great distress. When the war faded to an end, Bane's Gang was no longer just a 'gang', it was a strong army, a group that would die for each other. Finally, about two moons from the war, the Silvebane Brotherhood was officially named. Silver-, from the name of the trailer-park, -bane, named after Bane himself, and the true meaning of the word 'bane', and Brotherhood, to signify their unified alliance.

The Brotherhood Oath ;
1. Once you are a Brother, you will always be a Brother, no matter what occurs to you.
2. The Brotherhood shall always be your top priority - never shall your heart, soul, or mind stray away from the Oath
; consequences for your betrayal are lethal!

3. Not one cat outside of the Brotherhood is spared for crimes; any evidence of this mercy will end in both deaths!
4. The Chief of the Brotherhood's word is law.
5. An order by the head Chief must be passed through the Council before being finalized. Only during a war is the Chief’s word immediate.
6. Apprentices are required to feed their elders and dames before they are allowed to feed themselves.
7. The highest member of the Council will become Chief if anything is to have occurred to the past Chief.
8. At twelve-moons of age, an apprentice will be tested their strengths and skills by completing their assessment - a night of hiding from being hunted by the Brotherhood’s best warrior. If they fail, they will be killed at the claws of the Hunter, but if they succeed, they will receive their Mark and join the ranks as a warrior.
9. Any cat found to have been plotting to harm a member of the Council or the Chief will be rooted-out and executed.
10. A shaman is prohibited from having a mate or kits. A shaman to break this law will be accused of betrayal and executed.
11. Every cat must hunt to feed themselves. Extra food will be stored for those that are unable to feed themselves.

First off, I will be joining in hardmode, and second, may this be my Chief? Thank you!

[ The Silverbane Brotherhood has been founded ]
[ Your mod will still be Deimos ]

Fancy Pancakes wrote:
SHADECLAN
thriving in the darkness. . .

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ShadeClan cats tend to be very prickly and cut off.
You will occasionally see a friendly cat, but rarely.
They believe in order and strength the most. Many
cats have been kicked from ShadeClan for not being
as ruthless and cunning as the rest. Many cats say
“you’re no better than Mallowberry” as an insult.
Long ago a cat named Mallowberry took pity on a
loner and wanted to take him in. This was seen as
a weakness and betrayal.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ShadeClan lives in a dense forest where the sun cannot get through
the leaves. They would live in darkness even if they weren’t nocturnal.
ShadeClan patrols their borders and hunts at night. Though they post
at least three guards to watch the camp during the day, knowing
this is when most other cats are awake. ShadeClan is quick to fight.
They rarely take in cats, and will shred any stranger found in their
territory.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Despite their bad attitudes and cruel spirits, ShadeClan
cats are loyal through and through. They have each other’s
backs. The cats in ShadeClan might put duties before
friendships, but that doesn’t mean wonderful relationships
aren’t built. They celebrate their victories with feasts
and they are very prideful of their Clan. Just like ShadeClan
cats themseleves, their friendships are very strong, and
last a very long time. Loyalty is another key element to be
being a ShadeClan cat.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ ???clan has been founded ]
[ There is already a Shadeclan on our list so you'll have to find a different Clan name ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:

boop
[ Panthersnap, Bassflow, Smallstorm, Aurorapond, and Geckopaw go on a dusk border patrol ]
[ Rosethorn, Flintfang, Tinyfog, Ghostcloud, and Salamanderpaw go on a dawn border patrol ]
[ Ryestrike, Newtmask, Finchwhisker, Asterpool, and Lizardpaw go on a dusk hunting trip ]
[ Bearsplash, Tortoisecreek, Dawnshore, Tigerbriar, and Goatshade go on a noon hunting trip ]
[ Frostclaw, Splatterdrop, Tulipstream, Patchfur, and Beaverpaw go on a dawn hunting trip ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool go herb hunting ]
[ Heatherpaw, Brindlepaw, Mothpaw, Mountainpaw, Smokepaw, and Sunpaw go training: Fishing ]

[ Apprentices are sent on their long hunts
Group 1: Cypresspaw and Basilpaw
Group 2: Daisypaw, Pepperpaw, and Hazelpaw ]
[ Minnowkit and Mountainkit become apprentices ]
[ Hurricanecry goes into labor ]
[ Tortoisecreek and Patchfur return to their warrior duties ]
[ Goatshade and Vanillastreak become mates and try for kits ]
[ Panthersnap and Blazestar are no longer mates ]

[ Panthersnap's patrol found a young warrior ]
[ Rosethorn's patrol found a grumpy old elder. They grumble about the warriors trying to help them but they don't turn down the prey and the warm nest they're given ]
[ Ryestrike's patrol caught three minnows ]
[ Bearsplash's patrol caught three smelts ]
[ Frostclaw's patrol caught three gulls ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool gathered borage leaves, bright-eye and broom ]
[ Heatherpaw, Brindlepaw, Mothpaw, Mountainpaw, Smokepaw and Sunpaw learned the Fish skill ]
[ On their Long Hunt, Cypresspaw and Bazilpaw bring back four mice and two gulls. Daisypaw, Pepperpaw and Hazilpaw bring back five mice and three voles ]
[ Minnowkit and Mountainkit are now apprentices: Minnowpaw and Mountainpaw! ]
[ Hurricanecry gave birth to 2 kits ]
[ Vanillastreak is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HARD MODE HARD MODE HARD MODE HARD MODE

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:06 am

Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.

The pharaohs united upper and lower Egypt, were seen as gods that walked on Earth and the those below them cowed their heads easily to their will. Pretentious tombs and mighty statues were erected; Ramses, Hatsheput, Cleopatra, Tutankhamen were just a few who's actions would echo forever in the halls of History. Their gods were remembered despite the dwindling amount of prayers; Anubis, Set, Thoth, Isis just to name a select few. Among those gods was Bastet, a goddess with the head of a cat; you see, the Egyptians adored cats, they worshiped cats even. For a long time, this era of building grand structures and loving cats lasted; from the age of stone to the Grecian and Roman ages, until eventually all fell to the pit that is time, for all good things must come to an end.

But it's not about them, it's about what came of the cats that they so loved. Naturally, they died of old-age or heatstroke but the few of them that had offspring were able to stretch out their legacies to this very day; they lived as one giant group, hunting mice and snakes here and there with barely a semblance of a group hierarchy or order. They devoted themselves to themselves and thrived in the ruins like rats. However, a plague obliterated a group that refused to share with each other; a single cat had found the cure and kept it for themselves.

Ghosts are usually vengeful creatures and quickly the single cat found themselves bombarded with omens, prophecies and shame from each and every night. it was only when the cat relented and promised to shelter each and every creature that found their way to the ruins, that the spirits relented. Wandering among pillars that used to be gilded with gold, the cat felt a sense of duty; like they were no longer a cat, but a wise pharaoh regarding their nation.

GoldClan is sat in the middle of an ancient Egyptian city, with many stone plinths providing shade and refuge from the blazing sun. They shelter in the deep bowels of a temple, where their prey and herbs are stored until they are required; you'll often see many of the cats sitting or resting on the many statues dotted around the broken streets, with not a single drop of gold in sight despite their rather bold name. There is a stream snaking nearby, welling up from a deep underground oasis and providing them with a few fish and their much needed water; the stream is fondly named the lifegiver, for without it they would surely all be dead.

They do not have many rules, but they are quite strict on one particular thing; kindness. Should you be intentionally cruel to another, the cats of GoldClan have severe consequences for you. In a blazing desert, the clan relies on each and every one of their members to pull their weight and get along like decent being, and with such a fragile scale between life and death, it's all to easy to tip it.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me