Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/8]

Postby hxneystorm » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:11 pm

user ;; honeystorm.wishes
    name ;; cinderpaw {{ cindershade }}
    gender ;; molly
    rank ;; apprentice
    description ;; cinderpaw is a large molly for her age, her pelt a sleek, stony grey, flecked with darker flecks of fur along her back and muzzle. her ears are a darker grey with feathery tufts at the tip, and paws that look too big for the rest of her body. her eyes are a warm amber, with her right eye having a scar parting her fur, leaving the apprentice with some vision problems. her tail is a bob-tailed tuft, darker on the top with a creamy underside, the same colour as her belly and throat. cinderpaw can have the tendency to come across as cold or intimidating to the younger cats, but she honestly wants to settle down with a nice molly and have someone to focus her attention on. she can take a lot of physical hits, allowing her to be somewhat of a tank when it comes to her training. she isn't very quick on her paws, preferring to stick low and not be the centre of attention. she tends to admire things from afar, and prefers to live in the now rather than wallowing in the past or expecting the future. cinderpaw is generally very easygoing and relaxed, and tends to step in whenever there's a squabble she believes she can solve.
    other ;; she is hella heckin gay my dudes
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3

Postby 22tabby » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 pm

22tabby wrote:
22tabby wrote:Username:: 22tabby
Name:: FireFeather
Description:: Orange tabby with grey stripes. He is very soft spoken and doesn't voice his opinion very well unless asked.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:52 am

b r e e z e wrote:username: Breezecat
warrior name: Breezefire
description: Breezefire is a black Maine coon with turquoise eyes. She is a deep introvert, but if you warn up to her, she turns out to be a nice cat. She has a bit of a sassy spark in her but teaches very well. Her mentor died moons ago, so Breezefire wants to be the best she can as a mentor, for the teacher she had lost a long time ago
other:
n/a
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [poll up until 3/21]

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:Username -- Tainted~Wings
Name -- Blastclaws
Gender -- tom
Rank -- Warrior
Short Description -- white tom with black spots. Very popular with his clanmates but they know his temper is short. Very known for his quiet nature due to the lack of parental attention

(Sorry I didn't get a post up I have been driving.))
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/14]

Postby flightoftheowl » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:16 pm

flightoftheowl wrote:
RIVERCLAN

The Kill/The Exile wrote:text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text
text text text text
    Leader --
    Jadestar // she-cat // _Pockii

Deputy --
    Twistedblaze // tomcat // derpiness

Medicine Cats --
    Breezefire // she-cat // b r e e z e

Warriors --
    Nightwatcher // tomcat // shimmerstream
    Pumpkinmask // she-cat // moyashi.
    Firefeather // tomcat // 22tabby
    Blastclaws // tomcat // Tainted~Wings

Apprentices --
    Sunnypaw // tomcat // kitty_cat_meow_face
    mentor: Blastclaws
    Cinderpaw // she-cat // honeystorm.wishes
    mentor: Twistedblaze

Queens --
    ↳ none

Kits --
    ↳ none

Elders --
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 05
    she-cats: 04
    total: 09

----

families + relationships:
    -Jadestar + ?
    xx↳ Pumpkinmask, Firefeather
    -Twistedblaze + Pumpkinmask
    xx↳ Sunnypaw
    -? + ?
    xx↳ Nightwatcher, Blastclaws
    -Nightwatcher + ?
    xx↳ Breezefire, Cinderpaw

I will be closing this tomorrow, later in the afternoon or evening (EST). We still need a leader!
Last edited by flightoftheowl on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:04 am

_Pockii wrote:
Username: <•red like roses•>
Cat name: Jadestar
Description: A blind, reddish brown shecat with a long tail and thick fur on her chest. Her eyes are large, and a brilliant shade of green. After many moons of being Otterstar's deputy, she became confident in her skills. Her clan accepted her with willing hearts and open minds, and she scxepted being a leader, determined to make her clan proud. Due to a previous period of unavenged deaths, she's slightly untrusting of her own clan, but still outwardly leads with a heart of gold
Other: Though she is blind, her other senses are keen and it is sometimes hard to tell she is even blind. She Is also a half clan, her father a shadowclan cat, but as far as her clan knows, she is entirely from riverclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:00 am

Alright, this round is now closed. I will be sending out roles shortly!
EDIT: All roles have now been sent. I am waiting on a PM from both the killer and the guard; once I receive them, I'll write the kill and we can begin.
Please, if you want to talk about anything at all, my PM box is open to anyone and everyone! Feel free to reach out at any time, and I'll get back as soon as possible. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my immense pleasure to help as many people as possible!
I am on EST, or Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5). My old account was slp0001, but I no longer use it.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 pm

RIVERCLAN

The Kill wrote:It was a warm, humid night, the height of greenleaf. Though Riverclan was, at the moment, a bit on the small side, times were good. There was rain and sun, in equal amounts, and the river was flowing strong but not too high, carrying many healthy fish through the clan's territory and feeding them all well. Territory disputes on the borders and over Sunningrocks were minimal, and for now, Riverclan had control. Many felt that Starclan had blessed their clan with this time of peace and plenty, granting them the chance to grow and become mighty once more.

But as you already know, this was not to be.

On this sultry night, the moisture hung heavy and oppressive in the air. Many felt an unsettling feeling of foreboding, but most attributed it to the gathering rain clouds and the dropping pressure. A thunderstorm was going to break soon; everyone could feel it now, not just the elders. But nevertheless, Jadestar felt that she might as well get a walk in before the storm hit. The sound of the river rushing through the gorge was somehow calming to her; it allowed her to think, as did walking. There was no substitute to treading the territory herself, feeling the soil beneath her feet and the breeze in her fur, smelling her clan's passages through the woods from earlier in the day.

During the day, of course, she had quite a few duties, and she could barely get a moment's time alone; whenever she tried, there was always some cat who thought that she shouldn't be allowed to go on the territory without a cat accompanying her. Usually, they would claim it's because she's 'too valuable a leader to risk'. But Jadestar strongly suspected they just didn't trust her, being blind, to make her own way safely about the territory. She scoffed softly to herself. She was NOT some helpless kit who was going to trip over the edge! She could take care of herself perfectly well- she was leading the clan, wasn't she? But she knew they had good intentions, and she couldn't fault them for that... it was just frustrating, she thought with a sigh.

"What's all the sound effects about?" said a soft voice not too far off from her, almost drowned out by the roaring water far below. She quite literally jumped, stumbling back a few steps towards the gorge before catching herself. The cat was downwind from her, and she hadn't heard a thing with the rush of the falling water filling her ears. "Watch it!" she snapped, quickly straightening herself up and shaking herself. "If you're going to approach from downwind, then say something." The cat said nothing, and Jadestar imagined she felt their gaze burning into her pelt. She softened a bit, somewhat embarrassed by her harsh response. "Just be careful. This is the edge of the gorge, after all. If I fall... well, it would be bad!" "Very," they agreed- though, strangely, they sounded amused...

"But anyways, what are you doing out here?" the blind she-cat inquired. "I could ask you the same question," the soft voice observed. Was it slightly closer? "A storm's about to break." "While I do appreciate your concern... I am perfectly capable of handling myself," Jadestar meowed with what she felt was remarkable composure, given that the statement made her bristle a bit. "I'm taking a walk. Now will you answer my question?" "Fair enough," the cat responded calmly. Now they were definitely closer- she could smell who it was, though she had been fairly certain before from their voice. "I'm hunting." Now that was a curious response, when the river was running full of fish! "For land prey?" the leader asked with a confused crinkle of her nose. "But why?" "Because," the killer said in a reasonable tone, "as far as I'm aware, you're no fish." And in an instant, before she could process what they'd said, she felt the vibration of their running paws coming straight at her. All she had time to do was to realize exactly what they meant and to unsheathe her claws- they'd been slowly closing the distance while they'd been talking- before a tremendous shove, with all the momentum of the dash behind it, carried her off her feet and sent her skidding over the edge of the gorge.

For a moment, her panicking mind grasped wildly at the mad idea that- like she'd done in dreams as a kit- she was flying. That is, until she smacked into the roaring water. Pain streaked through every part of her body, but luckily nothing was broken. She was a Riverclan cat, and no stranger to swimming, even in turbulent water. But the breathtaking speed of the gorge swept her away and pulled her down into its cold embrace. Tumbling, terrified, disoriented, in pain, she had no clue which way was up and which was down- all she could do was hold her breath and send a desperate, wordless prayer to Starclan, and then she was once again airborne as she sailed over the waterfall. And she wasn't so lucky this time.

All she could think of right before impact was of the killer. Of who it was. And how her clan was about to be torn apart by suspicion, fear, and their murdering claws.

The killer watched in silence as the leader's body was dashed against the rocks at its bottom. There was no amount of lives that could save a cat held under the waterfall by its sheer pounding weight and pinned up against the rocks, they observed, as they watched her fall still, convulse, and fall still again. "I suppose I was right, about you not being a fish," they murmured as the leader convulsed one last time and fell still once and for all. Thunder rolled, and the first pattering drops fell to the soil in front of their feet. "Good effort, though." And they returned to the clan as the rain picked up into a downpour, soon settling back into their nest, absence unnoticed. As they closed their eyes and began to drift off to sleep, they once again saw the look on Jadestar's face as she fell. The surprise... the anger... the fear... and the complete, utter betrayal.

They smiled contentedly, and, soothed by the rain and claps of thunder vibrating the air, slept the best sleep they'd ever had that night.

Your witness has been killed, Riverclan!

With the death of Jadestar, Twistedblaze is the new leader. He names Blastclaws as the new deputy.

(I'm SO sorry it's so long, I got more than a little carried away! >.< TL;DR: Jadestar takes a walk by the gorge and encounters the killer, they chat for a bit, then the killer shoves her into the gorge, where she loses all her lives. The killer returns to camp unnoticed and unseen.)
    Leader --
    Jadestar // she-cat // _Pockii
    Twistedblaze // tomcat // derpiness

Deputy --
    Blastclaws // tomcat // Tainted~Wings

Medicine Cats --
    Breezefire // she-cat // b r e e z e

Warriors --
    Nightwatcher // tomcat // shimmerstream
    Pumpkinmask // she-cat // moyashi.
    Firefeather // tomcat // 22tabby

Apprentices --
    Sunnypaw // tomcat // kitty_cat_meow_face
    mentor: Blastclaws
    Cinderpaw // she-cat // honeystorm.wishes
    mentor: Twistedblaze

Queens --
    ↳ none

Kits --
    ↳ none

Elders --
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 05
    she-cats: 03
    total: 08

----

families + relationships:
    -Jadestar + ?
    xx↳ Pumpkinmask, Firefeather
    -Twistedblaze + Pumpkinmask
    xx↳ Sunnypaw
    -? + ?
    xx↳ Nightwatcher, Blastclaws
    -Nightwatcher + ?
    xx↳ Breezefire, Cinderpaw
Last edited by flightoftheowl on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Blastclaws
He opened his yellow eyes and looked at his denmates before standing . Another day to train his apprentice, sunnypaw. He smiled feeling content with his position as a warrior and padded out of the warriors den.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me