Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

OiseauClan [03]

Postby night skyy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:13 am

═════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬: 5 ]xxxxxx[ 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞 ]xxxxxx[ 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐞: 2 posts ]
═════════════════════════════════════════
[ 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ]
aprésstar | 33 | male | x
lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

[ 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ]
daisystar | 28 | female | x
lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

[ 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 ]
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

[ 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 ]
sootcloud | 36 | female | x

[ 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 ]

[ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 ]
gingerface | 26 | male | x

[ 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ]
ashencall | 21 | female | x

[ 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 ]

[ 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ]

[ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 ]

[ 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ]

[ 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ]
hazelclan | ramos me with a bike

[ 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ]
north | clan name | username
east | clan name | username
south | clan name | username
west | hazelclan | ramos me with a bike

[ 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ]
tansy | x1
goldenrod | x1
catmint | x1
alder bark | x1
poppy seeds | x1

[ 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡-𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 ]
lizards | x1 | 1 servings
snakes | x1 | 2 servings
big fish | x0 | 3 servings
large birds | x0 | 4 servings
deer | x0 | 6 servings
fawns | x0 | 4 servings

[ 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 ]
mentor | apprentice | 0
ways of the wood, memory, sickness,
wounds, broken bones

mentor | apprentice | 0
ways of the wood, attack, defence,
water fighting, tree fighting

mentor | apprentice | 0
ways of the wood, stalking, pouncing,
birds, rodents, rish

[ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ]
cat name | cause of death

[ 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ]
name and name | kits
aprésstar and daisystar | ?

After checking for the 5th time if his mate was okay, Aprèsstar finally left the royal den, and signalled to his clanmates. "Today we go fawn hunting. The herds are heading to their winter homes, and will not expect us." He mewed. "Ashencall, you will find the best position to attack. Then you will seperate a fawn from the herd and keep them far from it. Gingerface and I will attack it after it's far. If we're lucky, we might snatch another. Remember, look out for the bucks. Let's head out."

StarClan - N/A
New Cats - Ashencall
Name Change - Bird/Ashencall
Rank Change - Ashencall {Loner/Hunter}
Ceremonies - N/A
Trials - N/A
Patrols - Aprèsstar, Gingerface
Hunting - Gingerface/Ashencall
Training - N/A
Mates - N/A
Servings - N/A
Other - Aprèsstar, Gingerface, Ashencall & Sootcall go fawn hunting.
Last edited by night skyy on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby serpentine. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝖭𝖴𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖥 𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖲 ) 12 xx ( 𝖬𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲 ) 7 xx ( 𝖳𝖮𝖬𝖲 ) 5 xx ( 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 ) 3
( 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖩𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖠𝖧𝖸𝖱𝖫 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖳 ) today xx ( OTHER ) nonexxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ border patrol noctulestar, stalactitepaw, moufasa, arachnidpaw, frecklespots, sealpaw ]
[ hunting patrol stagrunner, meekpaw, frogspring, greymist ]
[ badger fight noctulestar, moufasa, frecklespots, stagrunner, frogspring ]
[ apprentice ceremony arachnidpaw ➤ assigned to moufasa
sealpaw ➤ assigned to frecklespots
meekpaw ➤ assigned to stagrunner
stalactitepaw ➤ assigned to noctulestar
]
[ searching for herbs batfang ]
[ servings consumed styrkrclan consumes 1 squirrel ]

cats mine can find at any time:
briartongue | russetdash | berrysnow | frostfur | tigertail | leafpaw | phillip | blossomstep & her kits | salmonjump | mage | valiant | ghostpaw

𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 noctulestar, 23m, ♀
    lives: ★★★★★★★★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖡𝖠𝖱𝖮𝖭 name, age, gender
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖢𝖫𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖢 batfang, 21m, ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖣𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖣 reserved for batfang’s apprentice
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲
    moufasa, 21m, ♀
    frecklespots, 21m, ♂
    stagrunner, 21m, ♂
    frogspring, 21m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤𝖲
    stalactitepaw, 8m, ♀
    arachnidpaw, 6m, ♀
    sealpaw, 6m, ♂
    meekpaw, 6m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲
    greymist, 20m, ♀
    ↳ due in 1m

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖪𝖨𝖳𝖲 puddlekit, 5m, ♀
    𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖬𝖨𝖤𝖲
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖢𝖪
    small fish | x1 | 1 meal
    shrews | x0 | 1 meal
    squirrels | x0 | 2 meals
    rabbits | x0 | 2 meals
    big fish | x0 | 3 meals
    hares | x0 | 3 meals
    koi | x0 | 3 meals
    𝖡𝖮𝖱𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲
    north | clan name | username
    northeast | clan name | username
    northwest | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲
    available moves: climbing, swimming, hunting, battle
    available druid moves: herb recognition, heal, bandage,
    herb scent recognition

noctulestar + stalactitepaw = 0
    ↳ moves
    moufasa + arachnidpaw = 0
    ↳ moves
    frecklespots + sealpaw = 0
    ↳ moves
    stagrunner + meekpaw = 0
    ↳ moves

𝖬𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲
    herb name x0 | herb name x0

pneumonalultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniiosis
𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖦𝖤:
unkown + unkown = noctulestar, jupiter
unkown + unkown = arachnidpaw and sealpaw
unkown + unkown = meekpaw
unknown + unknown = batfang, chelsea, and afton
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[trial mod replies] [inky. || elmclan] [seven]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 am

[weather]
leaf fall [autumn] :: the shadows begin to grow longer as the days slowly begin to shorten. the heat isn't as intense as it once was. a dry breeze makes its way through the clans territory but the sun still shines brightly in the sky. prey is slowly going into hiding and predators are making their presence known.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

inky. wrote:
E L M C L A N
Number of Cats: 7
Servings: 3
Next Kitting: Lizardfire (now!); Thistlesnow (1 moon)

Note;; it’s fine! I love your stories, they’re amazing!

Thistlesnow panted as she climbed down from the cliffside after she had finished announcing patrols. She was greeted at the bottom by a worried Hailstar. “Thistlesnow, darling, please take it easy. You’re so close to hitting, maybe you should just stay in the nursery. I could announce the patrols for you.” He suggested “I’d never forgive myself if you got hurt.” Thistlesnow let out an affectionate purr and she nuzzled her mate. “I’m fine Hailstar, I promise!” She assured him, licking his cheek. Hailstar shook his head. “I’m serious. I don’t want any harm to come to you or our kits.” He persisted. Thistlesnow sighed. “Fine. I won’t climb up to the ledge. But I still want to be Deputy.” She agreed, then, quieter, she added “It makes me feel important.” Hailstar wove around his mate. “You are important to me.” He whispered to her “But, please, take it easy. I’ll talk to you when I get back, alright?” He licked her forehead and went off with Larkspot.

———

Lizardfire sat in the sun. The patrols and hunting parties had all left and it was just her and Thistlesnow in the nursery. Russetleaf was working in the medicine den, waiting for Hazelwing to help him search for his littermate. ‘I hope my kits are that close.’ She purred to herself. Suddenly, a wave of pain rolled over her, causing a sharp gasp to leave her mouth. She flopped onto her nest and her breaths became shallow. Thistlesnow let out a cry and rushed next to her friend. Russetleaf took notice and hurried over. He gently nudged Thistlesnow out of the way and examined the Queen. “Russetleaf! What’s going on?” Thistlesnow asked desperately. Russetleaf gave a small smile and turned to face her. “Lizardfire’s kits are coming!”

[Thistlesnow decides to remain deputy until her kits are born]
[Lizardfire goes into labor! Russetleaf helps and uses x1 chervil]
[Weaslefur, Rainwing and Hailstar hunt]
[Larkspot and Hailstar patrol, keeping a careful eye out for the fox (if they do run into it and one of them has to die, please have Hailstar lose a life instead of Larkspot)]
[Hazelwing takes Russetleaf to go find his brother.]
[The Clan consumes a bird]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[lizardfire gives birth to five kittens! sadly kit number five ,, the dark brown kit ,, is deaf in one ear. it is unknown if they will keep their ability to hear in the other ear. only time will tell.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[weaslefur ,, rainwing ,, and hailstar catch two shrews and a mouse]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

walking out of the medicine den russetleaf pads over to the nursery to check on lizardfire and thistlesnow. peeking his head into the darkly lit den he sees lizardfire asleep with her five kits and thistlesnow grooming herself. thistlesnow glancing up and nods to russetleaf ,, the tom returning a nod as well. stepping out of the den he turned around ,, eyes landing on the hunting patrol as they entered the camp. it seemed like todays catch was good because everyone had something in his or her mouth. after hailstar deposits his catch in the fresh kill pile russetleaf pads up to the leader. excuse me ,, hailstar may i ask something of you?

turning to russetleaf hailstar nods. of course ,, what is it? the tom curiously asks ,, sitting down.

this may seem a strange request ,, but would you be willing to help me find my brother? he and i have been separated for some time now and i dearly miss him. looking at his leader the tom awaited for a reply. hailstar did take a few moments to think of russetleafs request. at first he was hesitant. with the fox scent scattered throughout the territory it would be dangerous to search. but then again hailstar took time to find his sister ,, so why should he let russetleaf go without his brother?

i don't see why not! the leader replied ,, getting to his paws. we may leave at once if you wish? russetleaf nodded. together the two toms walked out of camp. hailstar let russetleaf lead the small party of two since they were on the search that hailstar hadn't met before. russetleaf would know his brothers scent. keeping his eyes swiveling over the horizon russetleaf was determined to find his brother. being in a clan was much better than being a loner and he wanted his brother to be part of the clan rather than wandering around without any cat by his side. after some time of walking around a thorn bush catches the eye of russetleaf. on the bush is a tuft of orange fur.

there! running up to the bush russetleaf sniffs at the fur. hailstar follows closely behind him ,, taking a sniff at the fur as well. it's his! this is my brothers fur! russetleaf joyfully exclaims ,, feeling like giddy kit on their first day out of the camp.

he must be around here somewhere then. hailstar lifted his head ,, glancing around. he saw no sign of tracks ,, and the scent didn't seemed to lead anywhere beyond the bush. before hailstar could comment of this russetleaf was trotting away ,, heading off in a random direction. hailstar trotted up beside him. the scent doesn't lead anywhere ,, russetleaf. we should head back to camp and regroup. that fox still lurks and it could be nearby.

hailstar ,, i hate to go against your word ,, but i have to find my brother. you don't understand. you have your sister. - russetleaf trailed off as hailstar gave him a stern look. now he felt like a kit being scolded. i'm sorry. how unprofessional of me. you're absolutely correct. there is a fox out here. dipping his head to hailstar russetfur padded back to the bush. he grabbed the tuft of fur in his mouth and started back toward camp. hailstar walked alongside the medicine cat.

i'm sorry as well. but it's too dangerous to keep searching under the circumstances. maybe he will show up , after all there is proof that he is in the territory.

[russetleaf and hailstar are unsuccessful in finding russeteafs brother ,, though ,, they do catch scent of him in the territory!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sliding out of the warriors den larkspot blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light of leaf bare. breathing in the hotness of the day larkspot watched as his leader walked up to him. sitting down the tom wrapped his tail around himself ,, dipping his head to hailstar. larkspot ,, good morning.

good morning to you as well ,, hailstar. what can i do for you?

it's about the fox. it seems to be edging closer to camp. i want you to come with me to see where it stands now. it was important to keep the fox far from camp. with two queens and five kits the camp was vulnerable at the moment. if the fox made its way to camp it was almost certain that a cat may die ,, especially the kits. unable to defend themselves from danger kits were prime victims for other predators such as foxes. hailstar wouldn't forgive himself if thistlesnow was a victim of the fox. the thought alone broke his heart.

i think that would be best. standing up larkspot followed his leader out of camp. where should we look first? he questioned ,, looking to hailstar.

we should start with where it was last spotted. the river at the southern boarder. hailstar said ,, heading in the exact direction of the river. he figured that the fox was sticking around the river for the abundant water supply and prey since many small rodents tended to live near the river for the water as well. to waste no time hailstar broke into a run ,, larkspot following suit. quickly the duo came across the scent of fox. they were only halfway to the river!

it's getting closer. larkspot noted with a snarl.

and this scent is fresh. keep a keen lookout. we don't want it sneaking up on us. hailstar ordered ,, fur standing on end. the constant marking of the territory just wasn't keeping the fox at bay. what else would they have to do to force the fox from the territory? hopefully a fight wasn't the answer.

hailstar ,, the leader looked to larkspot in a flash ,, there. just over the crest of the hill. i saw orange fur. larkspot pointed to the area he was peaking of with his nose. together the two cats slowly crept forward toward the hill ,, stepping lightly and breathing quietly. any small sound would alert the fox that the two cats were around ,, and hailstar assumed that it wouldn't end pretty if they were found out. eyes turned to slits ,, claws poking from his toes ,, tail tip violently swaying around behind him ,, larkspot was ready for a fight. he had been with the clan for some time now and considered it his home. if anything dared to disrupt the peace in his clan he wouldn't go down without a fight. reaching the bottom of the hill hailstar started up but froze. something was wrong. wind blew from the west ,, bringing the scent of fox with it. but the fox should be in front of them ,, in the east. whipping around hailstar froze as he spotted the orange and black fur of a fox standing ten tail lengths away. crazy yellow eyes flashed with anger. the beast charged ,, sending dust spraying up behind it.

larkspot! the warrior turned around ,, fur standing up as he spotted the fox. dive right! as larkspot dove to the right hailsatr dove to the left. with the fox momentarily confused larkspot jumpedforward and bit down on the foxes hind leg. with a snarl and cry of pain the fox quickly twisted around and swiped at larkspot. it had aimed too high so it only grazed the toms left ear. jumping back larkspot turned and ran from the fox while hailstar chomped down on the beasts tail. whipping toward the leader the fox went to bite at him ,, but hailstar was gone in moments. running alongside larkspot hailstar spoke a plan of action. we get it across the river. find a shallow spot and wade in ,, luring it to the other side. we wear it down then chase it away. got that? larkspot nodded and together the two toms raced toward the rive ,, the fox following close behind. but with a leg injury it was slower than before. a slight advantage. but still ,, the fox was an adult ,, much stranger and more aggressive than younger foxes. reaching the river the two toms turned to face the fox. go find a shallow area. i'll keep it at bay! hailstar said.

but it's a fox and you're just one cat ,, i think - hailstar cuts larkspot off.

go. now! glancing to the oncoming fox larkspot hesitated. with a huff he turns and runs down alongside the lake. baring his teeth at the fox hailstar stood his ground ,, fur bristled and claws out. the fox neared ,, lunging at the leader. diving under the fox as it jumped hailstar twisted onto his back ,, clawing at the foxes stomach. trying to claw his way out from under the fox hailstar let out a cry as the fox bit down on his hind foot ,, dragging the leader out from under its belly. swiping at the fox he clawed the side of its face ,, making the fox release him. rolling over hailstar tried to get away from the fox ,, but the fox seemed to have done quite a number on his foot. behind him ,, though ,, a thud sounds and following it comes the hissing of a cat. larkspot i told you that i could handle this! turning around the tom found that it wasn't larkspot who had knocked the fox over but instead a loner. the loner has the fox by the throat ,, an insane look in the cats eye. but the fox manages to shove the orange cat away. stumbling away from the two cats the fox runs alongside the river toward larkspot who stands at a shallow end. the loner runs after the fox ,, hailtar trying to follow closely behind. run it into the shallows and across the river! hailstar said to the loner ,, and in reply the loner gave a nod back to hailstar. doing just as the leader said the loner chased the fox toward larkspot. together the two chased the fox across the river ,, larkspot nipping at the foxes heels to antagonize it.

[hailstar and larkspot find the fox! a battle ensues. but a loner,, russetleafs brother ,, comes to hailstars and larkspots aid!]
[no cat walks away unscathed! larkspot has a cut in his ear ,, but he will need no herbs for the wound is small. hailstar has a nasty bite on his back right foot and will need x1 spiderweb to top the bleeding and x1 marigold to stop infection.]
[while the fox was horribly injured it and learned a lesson today ,, not to mess with clan cats ,, it may be back in the future]
[sorry with the long post! i got carried away >-<]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dandelionpuffs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 am

Shroudclan??
The only member so far, is dandelion. https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ext ... calico.png

This clan is in a evergreen enviroment, with a rainy climate. The cats in this clan tend to be gloomy and pessimistic, often falling into despair easily. They eat squirrels, chipmunks, birds, frogs, and occasionally fish. They do not mind getting their paws wet, because of all the rain, but they still avoid water if they can.
Dandelionpuffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- LambClan8

Postby rookie rook » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 pm

LambClan
Number of Cats: 8
She-cats: 4<>Toms: 4
<>Next Moonpool visit: 4/21/18<>

Murkey Ramsey//Queen B

"So you'll actually join LambClan, Ramsey?" Fadedsong asked a light and dark brown elderly tom she, Whiterose, and Lambstar had met during a patrol. Lambstar let out an annoyed sigh as Ramsey shrugged and answered he'd think about it.
"Um, Fadedsong, can we have a little talk?" Lambstar finally asked, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.
"Sure, about what?" Fadedsong asked, walking away from Whiterose and Ramsey. Her ears were folded down as if she knew she was in trouble.
"Fadedsong, why in StarClan's name are you trying to let an elder join our Clan? We need young cats to mate and hunt for us!" Lambstar scolded. "An elder's just a grumpy waste of space, especially now."
"Sorry, Lambstar, but I think an elder would help out in our Clan." Fadedsong mewed.
"How? Can they hunt or train apprentices?"
"Well, no, but they can give me something to do! You know how boring it is to just sit in camp with nothing to do?" Fadedsong said. "I'm more like a warrior than a medicine cat, so an elder could probably help me get back to my healing roots." Lambstar was going to say something, but decided not to. Fadedsong was right, she was more like a warrior and barely had anything to do in LambClan but join patrols and bother Lambstar about Flurrytuft being her "perfect mate". The white leader had also thought of this for awhile, sometimes she wondered if she had to ask StarClan for a medicine cat apprentice for Fadedsong since she didn't really do anything healing-wise.
"Okay, fine, you're right-"
"I'm always right! So can Ramsey join?" Fadedsong interrupted.
"I mean, if he wants to."
"He wants to." Whiterose said, causing Lambstar to jump. "Er, sorry. Didn't mean to surprise you."
"He actually wants to join? That's great!" Fadedsong purred.
The elder began approaching the she-cats with a limp. "Ach, I suppose I'll join anyway." Ramsey grumbled. "Where's this camp of yers?"
"Follow us, we'll show you around." Lambstar told him, then led the way to LambClan's camp with Fadedsong following happily behind.

Lambstar emerged from her den, yawning and stretching. She saw Sablewhisper, Luckyfur, and Mistyleaf chatting and laughing with each other, her new elder, Murkyeyes telling stories to Whiterose and Fadedsong, and Flurrytuft enjoying the sun alone. The white she-cat climbed down from her den to the clearing of LambClan's camp and padded over to Flurrytuft.
"What are you doing all by yourself?" She asked her deputy, sitting next to where he laid.
"Nothing, just thinking." He answered, getting up. "I think Fadedsong is really liking Murkyeyes being in the Clan. She acts like he's her grandfather or something."
"I know! Originally, I was hesitant to let him join but now, I think it's awesome that he's here." Lambstar told her deputy. Though Murkyeyes was exactly what she thought he'd be to the Clan, a grumpy waste of space, he seemed to mean a lot to Fadedsong. Everyday she'd get up early collecting herbs, then would go into the Elders' den to take care of him and listen to a few of his stories. Whiterose also seemed to enjoy his company. She'd ask to hear a story or two when he was much younger and would always end up getting a hoot out of something he said.
"Well, I was thinking. We might need more members in order to allow this Clan to prosper." Flurrytuft said, looking up at Lambstar.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I think it'd help if we got some more members to join the Clan." Flurrytuft responded.
"Like more rogues?" Lambstar inquired, tilting her head to one side.
"I was thinking of kits. Do you think StarClan can give us some?"
"Oh. Nah, they don't work like that. They give one cat at a time, but I think I could ask for an already pregnant queen?"
"Huh, I wasn't even thinking of a queen. Nice thinking, Lambstar!" Flurrytuft praised, then added. "I'll escort you to Moonpool if you'd like."
"That'd be great. I want you to see how it goes. Send out a patrol first, though."

"We're here! Finally." Flurrytuft breathed once LambClan's Moonpool cave came into sight. On the journey to Moonpool, Lambstar noticed that Flurrytuft seemed more alert than she believed he'd be. He didn't seem very frightened, but was acting very vigilant. She found his behavior pretty weird, but didn't question a thing. She began to go down to Moonpool's water and lapped the cool liquid. She laid down, closed her eyes, then began to dream.
She heard the barks of a dog and the frightened hiss of a cat. Lambstar reopened her eyes saw the white silhouette of a cat, cornered, with the white shape of dog barking at it. The cat's fur was standing on end and looked chubbier than a normal feline. That must be LambClan's new queen. Lambstar realized as she watched the images of her dream play out. The dog got closer and closer to the queen until its snout was close enough for the queen to claw at, which she did. It was a terrible move by the queen, though, because it angered the dog, causing it chase after the queen with the intent of killing her. The queen ran and ran until she met up with a group of cats. Two of the cats had grayish-black stripes, one had red ears, and the other had a black silhouette. Lambstar recognized them as the cats Flurrytuft sent on a hunting patrol, before she woke up with a start.
"We have to save her. Flurrytuft, we have to save our quee- Flurrytuft?" Lambstar looked around the cave for her deputy, but was pained to see that he wasn't there. Panicked, she darted out the cave, looking for him.

[LambClan eats 3 servings]
[Ramsey becomes Murkyeyes and joins the Clan as an elder!]
[Lambstar goes to Moonpool and asks for a pregnant queen]
[Fadedsong looks for herbs]
[Luckyfur, Mistyleaf, Sablewhisper, and Whiterose hunt]
[Flurrytuft hunts]

Leader:
          Lambstar | 26 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Flurrytuft | 26 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 23 | Female | X

Warriors:
          Luckyfur | 19 | Male | X
          Sablewhisper | 18 | Male | X
          Mistyleaf | 18 | Female | X
          Whiterose | 22 | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Murkyeyes | 94 | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    SunClan | Shadowbird12

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | GustClan | Chamrosh

Medicine Store
    Poppy | x2
    Catmint | x1
    Tansy | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Yarrow | x1
    Daisy leaves | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rookie rook on Wed May 16, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Weather:
Leaf-fall- The warm days of Greenleaf have receded and gave way to the cool breeze that always comes at the beginning of Leaf-fall. The sun is beginning to set quicker, and the wind is starting to become chilly. Prey will begin to appear less and less plentiful as the season continues. Please be on the lookout for coughs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Roseclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] |
[ Cascadeclan ] | [ Azgeda ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] |
[ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

surrounded by idiots wrote:
[soft paw steps quietly sound through the silent forest. hazel eyes flick from side to side ,, watching every small movement around. it was evident that she was in another clans territory. it was evident that she was trespassing. but ever since ryeclan disbanded silverripple was lonely. being in that clan meant so much to her ,, to finally have a family. but once her home clan ceased to exists and she was on her own once more. silverripple couldn't shake the lonely feeling that weighed her down. she needed companionship. another voice to listen to. the sound of other paw steps in the morning. the silence was crippling to her ears. a crack. was it another cat snapping a twig or another animal? hazel eyes move toward the sound. nothing. probably just another creature. continuing her walking silverripple forgot about the noise quickly. but not that long after it sounded as if another twig snapped under the weight of something. was something following her? a fox or badger would have attacked her by now. straining her ears silverripple thought that she heard a voice ,, but the words were indistinguishable. eyes narrowing silverripple continued her walk ,, now carefully listening and watching her surroundings.
xxxwhere do you think she's going? hearing the hushed voice silverripple kept her eyes ahead ,, giving no indication that she herd it. if she listened well enough then she might just find out why this cat was following her.
xxxi don't know ,, but shut up. you'll give us away. this voice seemed much older than the first voice she heard ,, and grumpier too.
xxxdo you think she's one of them?
xxxi don't know ,, shut up.
xxxi hope she's a clan cat. i'm tired of being hungry all the time. so these two cats were hoping to find the supposed clan nearby too? her thoughts were interrupted though when a cry split through the silence.
xxxow! ow! ow!
xxxshut up! whipping around silverripple saw two cats in the brush just off to her right. one seemed quite young and the other older. fur standing on end and teeth bared silverripple stepped toward them.
xxxwhy are you following me? she demanded ,, but it seemed that they gave no care to her anymore.
xxxwhat'd you do? the older tom grumbled.
xxxi stepped on a thorn! i stepped on a thorn! the younger tom wailed ,, furiously licking at his front left paw. watching the young cat whimper and whine silverripple forgot her anger. the poor thing! taking a few careful steps forward silverripple froze as the older tom glared in her direction.
xxxtake another step closer and i'll rip you to shreds. he snarled. narrowing her eyes silverripple took a step toward the two cats. the tom made no move to attack. catching his bluff silverripple made her way toward the younger tom.
xxxlet me see. she ordered. the younger cat shrank away from her. realizing the harshness in her voice silverripple softened her gaze. i'm sorry. i mean no harm. but i can help with that thorn. hesitantly he showed her his paw. it's not too bad. can you count to five for me? both cats gave her a strange look ,, but the young tom started counting anyway. on three silverripple pulled the thorn from his paw.
xxxouch! the young tom jumped back from silverripple ,, his fur puffing up. an amused look fell onto the older toms face. that hurt! he licked at his paw some more before realizing that the thorn was no longer stuck in his pad. but you got it out! thanks!
xxxit's no problem. what are you two doing following me? she asked once more.
xxxoh ,, we thought that you might be part of the clan somewhere out here. we were hoping to follow you to its camp.
xxxi hate to disappoint ,, but i'm not part of a clan. the young toms face fell at her words. but ,, i was looking for the clan as well. you two may accompany if you wish. for some reason seeing the young cat look so sad broke her heart ,, and at her words he perked right back up again.
xxxdusty did you hear that? did you hear that? she said we can accompany her! can we? can we? looking from the young cat to silverripple the older tom seemed to debate with himself whether or not this was a good idea.
xxxwhatever. doesn't matter to me. jumping up and down the young cat purred.
xxxyay! i'm pond ,, he's dusty.
xxxsilverripple. together the three cats walked toward the mountain looming ahead. pond bounced along beside silverripple while dusty lagged behind her and pond.

paws pound against the ground as a cat runs toward their prey. claws outstretched and a wild look in their eyes. dust puffs up with every step and leaves crack under their paws. leaping through the air the cat reaches for the hedgehog trying to run from them. the small thing just isn't fast enough because before they know it claws are sinking into them. i caught it! that's our third one today! aren't these things rare ta find? yellow citrine asked ,, turning to her leader who ran up to her ,, a hedgehog dangling from his mouth. the other hedgehog was buried somewhere nearby. white diamond nodded at yellow citrines question. it was something to have caught three of the rarest prey in the territory in one day. the changing of the seasons must have been bringing them out before the time of hibernation comes around. suddenly yellow citrines ears perk up ,, and so do white diamonds. did yer hear that? indeed he did. a yowl from off in the distance ,, but definitively within the territory. some cat was hurt and probably needed help! dropping his hedgehog white diamond pawed some dirt over it.
xxxwe can come back for the prey later. i would like to investigate what that noise was. yellow citrine did the same as white diamond by burying her hedgehog.
xxxgotchya. on high alert white diamond bounded off toward where the cry of pain came from ,, yellow citrine trailing close behind him. if a cat is in the territory and is injured then white diamond wouldn't hesitate to help them. as his role as star cut it was his duty to help any who needs it. in just a few moments yellow citrine and white diamond had made it down the mountainside. keeping both eyes and ears peeled white diamond found his way to where he thought the yowl had come from. but no cat was present. though ,, a few splotches of blood lay on the ground. paw prints!
xxxexcuse me?
xxxthere's a few tracks leadin' away. probably more than one cat were 'ere. let's follow 'em! before the tom could protest that they shouldn't just blindly run after tracks yellow citrine was gone. with a sigh he ran after her. lately the she-cat thought that it was alright to do as she pleased without even checking in with him to make sure that it is okay. she could be out of hand at times. did she not understand that he was above her? that she is just a marquise cut while he is the star cut! by the time white diamond caught up with yellow cirtine she was standing before three cats having a standoff with one of them.
xxxdon't yer use that tone with me ,, petty loner! she growled. the tom standing a few tail lengths away from her didn't seem too happy.
xxxi'm not using a tone with you ,, you mouse brain. and it's pronounced you ,, not yer!
xxxdon't yer dare tell me how ta speak ,, yer flee bag! git outta my territory! yer not supposed to be on this land!
xxxwell it's three against one. the odds are stacked against you!
xxxwill you two quit fighting ,, you're stressing pond out! some length behind the angry tom was a she-cat and a younger tom cowering behind her.
xxxi don't want to fight though! stepping from the bushes white diamond charged up in front of yellow citrine ,, putting himself between her and the tom.
xxxyellow citrine ,, when i said investigate i didn't mean terrorize the cats that we find. he sternly said. when yellow citrine tried to argue he took an intimidating step closer to her. go gather the hedgehogs then head back to camp. now. yellow citrine hesitated. glancing past her leader she gave one last glaring look to the tom before running off past the group back toward camp. once the she cat has left white diamond turns around to address the group of three. i apologize for yellow citrines behavior. she can be ... protective of the territory.
xxxwell you better get her under control. she's crazy. the tom muttered. eyes narrowing white diamond strode toward the tom.
xxxi would watch what you say. you weren't as gracious either. white diamond growled. the tom just stood taller ,, challenging white diamond.
xxxi think what this cat is saying is that ,, dusty ,, you were in the wrong too by instigating the situation. whipping around to face the she cat the tom started to protest but quickly stopped. how come he had been so belligerent moments ago but now he dare not raise his voice at the female? turning her gaze to white diamond tension released from her body. i'm sorry for dusty's behavior as well. my name is silverripple and this is pond. do you happen to be a part of the clan nearby?
xxxindeed i am. i'm the star cut. all three cats stared at him as if he grew a second head.
xxxthe what now? white diamond chuckled at the young toms confused expression.
xxxah ,, i believe in other clans i would also be known as the leader. i am the head of the clan. i give everyone their orders and duties. the star cut. white diamond explained. understanding fell upon silverripples face as well as the young toms ,, but dusty just stared white diamond down.
xxxso what? you boss every cat around like you're so high and mighty? huffing white diamond just ignored the toms comment.
xxxanyway ,, i assume that if you are looking for quartzclan that means you wish to join? silverripple and pond nod. well then ,, follow me to camp.

as soon as the group entered the cavern pond collapsed on the stone ground. so. much. walking! he exaggerated. dusty rolled his eyes at his brother ,, strolling past the younger cat. he glared at yellow cirtine who sat sat outside the marquise cuts den ,, grooming herself. silverripple on the other hand looked around in awe.
xxxthis place is stunning. look at all these jewels! dusty stared at silverripple with an unreadable look. she looked over to him so he quickly looked away.
xxxthey're just rocks. he muttered. walking past the exhausted pond ,, grumpy dusty ,, and awed silverripple ,, white diamond jumped atop the ledge where he addressed the clan.
xxxwill every cat please gather. yellow citrine ,, dusty ,, and silverripple make their way to the ledge ,, sitting below it. i ,, white diamond ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth two new marquise cut. silverripple ,, dusty ,, please step forward. silverripple and dusty ,, you are outsiders who has found their way to quartzclan ,, outsiders who wish to join our ranks. silverripple from this moment on you will be known as amber. dusty from this moment on you will be known as green spinel. amber and green spinel ,, i announce that you are now a marquise cuts ,, let the stars shine down on you and accept you into our clan. turning his attention over to pond who still lay on the ground white diamond said ,, i asked that all cats gather. pulling himself from the ground the young tom walked up and sat beside his brother. i ,, white diamond ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth a new mixed cut. pond ,, please step forward. pond ,, you are an outsiders who has found their way to quartzclan ,, an outsider who wishes to join our ranks. pond from this moment on you will be known as blue apetite ,, let the stars shine down on you and accept you into our clan. jumping from the ledge white diamond walked up to head cat ,, resting his head against each cats head. after the ceremony yellow citrine stood up and headed to the marquise cuts den ,, obviously angered by the fact that green spinel was now part of the clan. i also appoint amber as blue apetite's shaper. now ,, amber and green spinel you have to get your gems from starclan. white diamond said ,, explaining what he meant.
xxxooh ,, can i go get a gem? i want one! white diamond chuckled and shook his head.
xxxi'm sorry. only marquise cuts may go get a gem to represent them. once you become a marquise cut then you may get a gem from starclan. the young cat looked deflated.
xxxyeah ,, okay. looking deflated the young tom watched as the two marquise cuts padded out of the camp ,, amber glancing back at him ,, her eyes sympathetic. hours later amber came from the tunnels into camp ,, a small chunk of amber tied into a vine that hung from her neck. in the morning green spinel came back to camp with ,, well ,, a small chunk of green spinel hanging around his neck. it was obvious that blue apetite was jealous when he saw them,, but also joyous when amber took him out to train as soon as she got back to camp.

[ooc :: oh ,, okay ,, can i take back those two servings then?]
[new cat from adoption]
[name change :: silverripple to amber // dusty to green spinel // pond to blue apatite]
[rank change :: amber and green spinel become marquise cuts // blue apatite becomes a mixed cut]
[moonstone :: white diamond asks for a tumbled cut]
[hunting :: white diamond + yellow citrine + green spinel]
[amber is assigned as blue apatite's shaper]
[training :: amber + blue apatite ((hunting))]

[ Yes, of course! ]
[ Starclan has sent Quartzclan a tumbled cut ]
[ White Diamond's patrol caught an eagle while out hunting ]
[ Blue Apatite learned the Hunt skill while training ]

cujo. wrote:{ooc ;; i've been eyeing this game for a while, i'm a little nervous but excited to try this out!!

MALLOWCLAN
" we are stronger together "

territory:
    mallowclan can be found in the middle of
    a thick forest with a mix of deciduous and
    coniferous trees. the ground - grass and
    leaf litter- is full of plant life; roots from
    the towering trees, flowers and bushes and
    ferns and brambles. several small streams
    and brooks run through their territory,
    spawning off the lake to the west. to the
    east, they bordered by the end of the forest,
    where lies a meadow, and to the south by
    the river they claim as part of their
    territory and hunting grounds. beyond
    the river, the forest stretches on as far as
    the eye can see. heading far enough north
    will bring one to the twoleg places; the
    farmlands the northeast and the village
    to the northwest.
cats:
    cats of mallowclan tend to be longfurred,
    broad and tall with huge paws. the most
    common pelt colours are dark; blacks and
    chocolates and tortoiseshells. dilute pelts
    and ginger cats are uncommon in comparison,
    but certainly not unheard of. white pelts are
    rare, and are oft regarded as a sign from star-
    clan. classic tabby markings and white markings
    are most common. however with many cats of
    outside blood, these are not hard rules.
prey and predators:
    mallowclan cats are not picky eaters:
    small mammals such as rabbits, mice,
    shrews and voles are all commonly found
    in the freshkill pile, as well as fish and
    often birds. faster memebers of the clan
    occasionally try their luck for the rare
    hares that are occasionally spotted on the
    edges of the east border. their main source
    of predators are dogs straying from the
    north, and foxes in competition for prey,
    with larger birds of prey making a more
    uncommon threat.
traditions:
    - over time the rank of medicine cat has
    split into two distinct ranks ; seers and
    healers. seers focus on the spiritual side
    of what was once the duties of a med-
    icine cat, such as interperting signs,
    allowing the healers to concentrate
    fully on learning all they can about
    herbs and healing, as well as keeping
    track of family lineages.

- a new deputy is chosen by a council
    of the elders, senior warriors and leader.
    a hardy band of survivors who care deeply for all their own, they can sometimes regarded as soft for their willingness to open their clan to outsiders, it would be dangerous to underestimate the strong family ties that keeps mallowclan bound together. to hurt one is to hurt all, and such an insult to their clan and family is no quick to be forgotten.

note:
    may i request this cat to be founder, please?

[ Mallowclan has been founded ]
[ I will be your mod ]

Dandelionpuffs wrote:
Shroudclan??
The only member so far, is dandelion. https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ext ... calico.png

This clan is in a evergreen enviroment, with a rainy climate. The cats in this clan tend to be gloomy and pessimistic, often falling into despair easily. They eat squirrels, chipmunks, birds, frogs, and occasionally fish. They do not mind getting their paws wet, because of all the rain, but they still avoid water if they can.

[ Shroudclan has been founded ]
[ Quindecim will be your mod ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CAC Trial Mod Replies

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm

❀ Leaf-fall ❀
    The hot summer days have died down, and a chilly breeze seems to pass through the forest consistently. Leaves are beginning to wither and fall to the ground, while the ones that remain on their branches change into bright reds and oranges. The territory is still consistent with prey, yet many of them are scavaging and preparing for leafbare.

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Reedstar teaches Featherpaw how to swim
Graystone and Flameshard - still on patrol - decide to investigate
Moondapple and Brackenfur go hunting

[featherpaw learns to swim!]
    [moondapple and brackenfur catch a thrush]
    [graystone and flameshard decide to continue on the patrol towards the strange sound and come across a queen stuck in a twoleg trap! graystone and flameshard act quickly and are able to free the queen without anyone getting harmed, but they worry that the twoleg might be angry later]
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:33 pm

E L M C L A N

Number of Cats: 8; (5 kits)
Servings: 3
Next Kitting: Thistlesnow (now!)

Note to mod;; is it alright if I don’t have kits as servings until they become 4-6 moons old? And which would you prefer?

The night had been long. Thistlesnow has announced that her kits were coming right before sundown and now it was morning, but still the kits hadn’t been born yet. Hailstar sat patienly outside the nursery, watching as the harsh sun rose over the red mountains. A beautiful sight. However, he couldn’t appreciate the view. His mate was in there, giving birth to his kits and he was worried sick. Lizardfire hadn’t taken this long. Was something wrong? No. It couldn’t be. Hailstar scolded himself for the thought. Sighing heavily, his shoulders sagged and his eyes grew hot and droopy. Suddenly, he heard a plop next to him. Larkspot. “Ah, good morning Larkspot!” Hailstar greeted, giving off a fake sense of energy “How are you this morning.” Larkspot just shook his head at his leader. “Hailstar,” He sighed “Did you sleep at all last night?” Hailstar lowered his gaze to the ground. His companion sighed once more and gave his leader a stern look. “Listen, you need to sleep. I’m sure Thistlesnow will be fine. She’s got Russetfeather and Lizardfire in there to help her.” He assured the leader. Hailstar leaned onto his friend’s shoulder. “I’m just so worried Larkspot.” He confessed after a few moments of silence. Larkspot nudged his friend and got to his paws. “Come on.” He meowed, flicking Hailstar with his tail. The brown and white tom padded over to the camp enterance, stopping just before the tunnel to look back. “Where are you going?” Hailstar called to him. “We are going hunting. You need to get out of the camp and exercise your leg. It’s healing up nice but you don’t want it to get stiff.” Hailstar rolled his eyes, but followed Larkspot willingly. “And what do you get out of this?” He meowed, whiskers twitching in amusement. “Who me?” Larkspot responded innocently, starting the walk “Oh nothing, just a chance to get out with my best bud.” Hailstar chuckled and walked out of the camp beside him. “Ok fine.” Larkspot conceded “Hazelwing bet me that she would catch more prey today than I would.” Hailstar have a sly smirk. “You two have been getting close lately...” He meowed slowly “Will we have to make another nest in the nursery soon?” Larkspot stumbled for a second, the white patches on his face burning and turning slightly red. “W-what?” He spluttered “M-me and Hazelwing? No. No, no we’re not like that. Besides, we already have quite a full nursery, there wouldn’t be any room and...” he trailed off seeing Hailstar’s smug expression. “Oh, shut up.” Larkspot muttered, shoving the tom playfully “Let’s just prove her wrong, alright?”

[Thistlesnow goes into labor! Russetleaf helps and uses x1 chervil]
[Russetleaf searches for herbs]
[Weaselfur and Rowanfrost hunt]
[Hazelwing and Rainwing hunt]
[Hailstar and Larkspot hunt]
[Larkspot and Weaslefur patrol]
[Russetleaf uses x1 cobweb and x1 marigold for Hailstar’s injury]
[The Clan consumes two shrews and a mouse]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 52 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Thistlesnow* | 40 m | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Russetleaf | 48 m | Male | X

Warriors:
          Larkspot | 29 m| Male | X
          Hazelwing | 23 m | Female | X
          Rainwing | 52 m | Female | X
          Weaselfur | 35 m | Male | X
          Rowanfrost | 48 m | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Lizardfire | 27 m | female | X
          Thistlesnow | see deputy

Kits:
          Eaglekit | 1 m | Male | X
          Cougarkit | 1 m | Male | X
          Sedgekit | 1 m | Female | X
          Batkit | 1 m | Male | X (behind)
          Bearkit | 1 m | Male | X (front)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used to help queens give birth | x0
    Cobweb | Used to stop bleeding | x0
    Goldenrod | Helps heal wounds | x1
    Marigold | Stops Infection | x0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, and helps troubled breathing | x1
    Catmint | Used to cure greencough | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1| 2 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deformities:
    Name | Deformity
    Batkit | Deaf in one ear

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and Lizardfire | Eaglekit, Cougarkit, Sedgekit, Batkit, Bearkit
    Hailstar and Thistlesnow | Kits

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breezeclan ★

Postby PrizmPaws » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Breezeclan is a relatively pacifistic and self-contained clan. They try not to meddle into other clans' affairs. They will likely only fight other clans in life or death situations. Even then, they often do not get into full on wars, or even long lasting conflicts. Their territory is in wide-spreading, windy plains, with few trees and forest groves. Their main camp is in the middle of one of these groves. It is very sunny and lush. As they often eat birds, there are almost always feathers scattered around the camp. Their leader is Swallowstar. She is a young, sleek, gray and white she-cat.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 006 ] - petalclan

Postby ellipsism. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Number of Cats: 6