Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:55 pm

αρρεcαη

Number of Cats: 12

Toms: 6 | Queens: 6
Starclan Visit: Last post

The weather had been getting colder, and for many clans this could pose an issue but Dappleclan's location in the midst of the desert meant that this time of year was a welcome relief from the overbearing heat.

Lionstar was amazed at how quickly his clan began to grow once new members had been recruited from the local cats, especially with two Dappleclan females currently pregnant. His mind was already filled with imaginings of the kittens that would soon be underfoot.

He tried to tend to Snowfoot as much as he could. She was so shy sometimes, he wondered how he had ever ended up her mate. She was usually tired from the heat but now that the weather was cooling off, he saw that she tended to be tired in general, and it may have more to do with constitution than environment.

Frostwing and Feathercurl were absolutely delighted. Their little bundles of joy would be the first to arrive in this territory, so they'd have the added advantage of being the 'eldest sons and daughters' of the entire clan.

The two newest clan members were stirring up a little romance of their own. Mosslake was a stunning experienced queen with brilliant green eyes and a two-tone face. Ravenbones was a very small, although very tough, slim black cat with eyes that matches hers in brightness and intensity of color. The two flirted so often, clan members joked that they should have gone off and started their own clan, but neither of the two had much interest in power, though Ravenbones as prone to vengeful and mischevious moods.

[Dappleclan consumes one hare.]
[Lionstar and Nightclaw go on patrol.]
[Foxtail mentors Owlpaw in tracking.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Raccoonmask, Mosslake, Snowfoot, Ravenbones, Cloudswift and Flameshine go hunting.]
[Ravenbones asks Mosslake to be his mate on the way back from the hunt, and she agrees.]
[May Feathercurl wait to have her kittens?]

Leader:
          Lionstar | 74 Moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Raccoonmask | 50 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Frostwing | 26 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Foxtail | 16 Moons | Female |
          Snowfoot | 30 Moons | Female |
          Nightclaw | 28 Moons | Male |
          Cloudswift | 25 Moons | Male |
          Flameshine | 26 Moons | Female |
          Mosslake | 42 Moons | Female
          Ravenbones | 26 Moons | Male |

Apprentices:
          Owlpaw | 6 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Queens:
          Feathercurl | 32 Moons | Female |

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Moorclan | Dinolil1
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 |
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also reduces aches and pain, especially good for headaches.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Horsetail x1 |
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
    Poppy Seeds | Help with sleep; soothe shock, aches and pains. Not for nursing queens.
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Jerboa | x0 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Lizard | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Lark (Bird) | x1 | 2 servings
    Sand Viper (Snake) | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 |  3 servings

Mentors:
    Foxtail | Owlpaw | First session this moon | Hunting, Stealth
    Raccoonmask | Flamepaw | Four before joining clan | Hunting, Tracking, Stealth, Battle

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Frostwing and Feathercurl | Expecting kits this moon!
    Lionstar and Snowfoot | Expecting kits next moon!
    Name and Name | Kits

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- LambClanS

Postby rookie rook » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:00 am

Welcome to LambClan!
The Clan that honors sweet little lambs

Territory~
LambClan is located East of GustClan. We have a stream that separates our territory from each other. LambClan's land is mostly plain with a few trees and rocks here and there, but we do have a small forest in the Eastern section of our land, which has a trail that leads up to a two two-leg den and a barn. The farm is our only relationship to kittypets and two-legs unless they travel or more two-leg dens are made. In the Southern part of our territory is the source of our main stream (the border between us and GustClan). The territory there is rocky and has a waterfall in the Southwest section. The territory from the Southwest to Northwest is rocky with some caves and cracks in the rocks here and there. In the North, we have plains and hills as far as the eyes can see. We don't really explore further than that. Usually, LambClan's members will hunt in the rockier section of our territory.
We train our apprentices near camp, which is located near the center(ish) of our territory. It's surrounded by bushes and some rocks with a stone wall in the back. The stone wall (also known as the "Living Rock") is like a small mountain that leads up to a peak. The stonewall has a few caves, where the cats of LambClan rest in. The leader sleeps in the highest cave in the stonewall. Their den is easily accessible with a noticeable path leading to it. The nursery, like the leader's den, is a bit high off the ground, but doesn't have such a noticeable path. The warriors sleep near the bottom left of the Living Rock, while the medicine cat has the largest cave, which is at the bottom center-right of the cave. The apprentices sleep near the warriors' den in an area that's surrounded by bushes and shrubs. The elders' den is on the opposite of camp to the apprentices' den, near the medicine cats' den. Its an open burrow that leads underground with bushes surrounding it. The leader gives announcements from the Living Rock. The announcement ledge is to the left of the leader's den. It requires the leader to jump down a small distance in order to reach it.
Traditions/Reputation~
LambClan is known for being a Clan with rather strange traditions. To begin with, whenever we see a lamb, it's taken in as a sign of good luck. In respect for the lamb, our warriors will either standby to admire its beauty, dip our head to it, or thank it for the fortune it'll bring. Our cats also eat "snacks", which is prey that's too small to share or fill anyone up. If we catch a butterfly or gecko, we'll eat it as a snack. Sometimes, we'll catch the snack then give it to another for them to enjoy!
Personalities and Nature~
The personalities of our Clan varies depending on the season, cats, and the high ranks. If the leader tries to keep the Clan positive, then the Clan's likely to be fun and positive. If the leader is powerful and wishes to change how LambClan is viewed, the cats are likely to be serious, wary, and most likely negative. Our personalities mostly depends on one cat, since we like to follow those of authority, but there's also always a matter of when and who's in the Clan.

We train our apprentices to be just as agile, witty, and quick as a lamb, so they'll be as close to perfect as possible.
Character Archive: Boop
Last edited by rookie rook on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cinderclan ♦ Starter Post

Postby røsebud » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:44 am

Cinderclan makes its home in a long-abandoned twoleg town, destroyed by a fire many moons ago. From its ashes arose a clan of tough, hardhearted cats whose sheer determination has kept them alive. Cats of Cinderclan are generally brave and relentless. They will fight to the death to prove their worth, and never take no for an answer. Although this harshness may lead one to assume that the clan is strict toward outsiders, the contrary is true. Clan leaders are able to recognize that every cat has been an outsider at some point in their lifetime, and keeps this in mind when welcoming new members into their ranks. The cats are especially skilled in hunting, as prey can be more scarce than in another terrain.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:32 am

Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: A light drizzle of snow has begun to fall, the temperature grows ever so colder by each passing hour. The sun hasn't shown its warm face since the end of leaf-fall as it has been masked by the light grey clouds. Snow has started to stick to the ground, about an inch deep now. Prey is scarce and the chance of finding cats out in this weather is slim. Kitting has grown much harder now and sickness is much easier to catch, the young and old are at an even higher chance. Predators will still be about but even they are bracing for what is coming next.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Jadeclan | Willowclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan | Jayclan | Foxclan | Bloomclan | Rippleclan | Wisteriaclan | Northclan | Acornclan | Brambleclan | Featherclan | Hailclan | Lupineclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[olivestar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior]
[featherwhisker, fawnstep, and jadewhisker go hunting]
[snowbird, appleblossom, pearpaw, and peachfur go hunting]
[larksong, adderfang, and jayfrost go on a border patrol]
[dovecloud trains robinpaw]
[olivestar trains cloverpaw]
[honeysplash trains smokepaw]
[badgercry trains hawkpaw]
[poppyflower trains pinepaw]
[fogfall trains turtlepaw]
[appleblossom receives elder leaves]
[splashpelt hunts for herbs]
[pebbleclan consumes 6 servings]

Starclan has heard Olivestar and sent a strong warrior.
    Featherwhisker, Fawnstep and Jadewhisker caught a mouse.
    Snowbird, Appleblossom, Pearpaw and Peachfur caught a frog.
    Larksong, Adderfang and Jayfrost patrol, Larksong slips on a patch of ice and miscarries.
    Robinpaw learns the hunting skill.
    Cloverpaw learns the fighting skill.
    Smokepaw learns the hunting skill.
    Hawkpaw learns the fighting skill.
    Pinepaw learns the climbing skill.
    Splashpelt finds cobweb.
    (I feel so bad for Larksong >.<)

gummyfox12364 wrote:B l o o m C l a n
[Bloomclan eats a hare]
[HareStar, LilacScent, BoulderFrost, and RushPaw go hunting]
[BranchNose goes herb hurting with BoulderFrost]
[LilacScent, RushPaw, and HareStar go on patrol]
[HareStar does training with RushPaw, BoulderFrost joins]
[LilacScent and BoulderFrost go hunting]

Harestar, Lilacscent, Boulderfrost and Rushpaw caught a hare.
    Branchnose and Boulderfrost found feverfew and coltsfoot.
    Lilacscent, Rushpaw and Harestar's patrol passed uneventfully.
    Rushpaw learns the fighting skill.
    Lilacscent and Boulderfrost did not catch anything.

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes 1 bird (3 servings)]
[The clan celebrates Greypatch becoming a warrior!]
[Birdstar visits the moonpool and asks Starclan for an apprentice]
[Rabbitnose goes herb hunting]
[Dapplecloud, Cinderflight and Cloverstep hunt]
[Bramblestep and Blossompaw hunt]
[Flamebelly and Greypatch go on a border patrol]
[Whitecoal trains Dustpaw]

Starclan has heard Birdstar and sent an observant apprentice.
    Rabbitnose found juniper berries.
    Dapplecloud, Cinderflight and Cloverstep caught a squirrel.
    Bramblestep and Blossompaw did not manage to catch anything.
    Flamebelly and Greypatch find the scent of a fox while on patrol.
    Dustpaw learns the speed skill.

Rookie Cookie wrote:
Welcome to LambClan!
The Clan that honors sweet little lambs

Territory~
LambClan is located East of GustClan. We have a stream that separates our territory from each other. LambClan's land is mostly plain, but we do have a small forest in the Northern section of our land, which has a farm trail that leads up to a small two-leg den and a barn. The farm is our only relationship to kittypets and two-legs unless they travel or more two-leg dens are made. In the Southern part of our territory is the source of our main stream (the border between us and GustClan). The territory there is rocky and has a waterfall in the Southern-most section. In the West, we have plains and hills as far as the eyes can see. We don't really explore further than that, though.
We train our apprentices near camp, which is located near the center of our territory. It's surrounded by bushes and a stone wall (in the back). We have a tree in our camp, which is where the leader gives announcements. The apprentices sleep in a den that's surrounded by rocks and bushes (near the stone wall). The warriors sleep in a cave, in the stonewall. The queens sleep on the other side of the stonewall from the apprentices; they sleep in a plain area surrounded by bushes. The elders sleep near the queens, but in a burrow. The leader sleeps in a cave, inside of the stonewall and the medicine cat sleeps in a cave at the very bottom of the stonewall.
Traditions/Reputation~
LambClan is known for being a Clan with rather strange traditions. To begin with, whenever we see a lamb, it's taken in as a sign of good luck. In respect for the lamb, our warriors will either standby to admire its beauty, dip our head to it, or thank it for the fortune it'll bring. Our cats also eat "snacks", which is prey that's too small to share or fill anyone up. If we catch a butterfly or gecko, we'll eat it as a snack. Sometimes, we'll catch the snack then give it to another for them to enjoy!
Due to this traditions, our Clan's usually seen as little to no threat, weak, or as a Clan of daydreamers.
Personalities and Nature~
The personalities of our Clan varies depending on the season, cats, and the high ranks. If the leader tries to keep the Clan positive, then the Clan's likely to be fun and positive. If the leader is powerful and wishes to change how LambClan is viewed, the cats are likely to be serious, wary, and most likely negative. Our personalities mostly depends on one cat, since we like to follow those of authority, but there's also always a matter of when and who's in the Clan.

LambClan, being a Clan that honors lambs, also believes that cats who look like lambs will be goodluck to their offspring and mean a bright future for the Clan, so, cats who are agile, have curly fur, long legs, and short fur are usually preferred. Though not most of our warriors carry traits similar to lambs, each should at least have something, like good rock-climbing skills, speed, long legs, short fur, curly fur, and/or wits.

røsebud wrote:
    Cinderclan makes its home in a long-abandoned twoleg town, destroyed by a fire many moons ago. From its ashes arose a clan of tough, hardhearted cats whose sheer determination has kept them alive. Cats of Cinderclan are generally brave and relentless. They will fight to the death to prove their worth, and never take no for an answer. Although this harshness may lead one to assume that the clan is strict toward outsiders, the contrary is true. Clan leaders are able to recognize that every cat has been an outsider at some point in their lifetime, and keeps this in mind when welcoming new members into their ranks. The cats are especially skilled in hunting, as prey can be more scarce than in another terrain.

amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [37]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:02 am

Number of Cats: 34(6 Servings)
Toms: 16 Mollies: 18
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────────
Sagestar returned and a bunch of cats were shocked that he did not bring any others. In truth Sgaestar made the others cross into the poison mountains and chased a few that refused. He managed to kill two cats as well before going to Moonstone. There he asked Starclan to revive him and they said they would in exchange for the truth to be told and for a paw full of his lives. He agreed but did not keep his promise and did not tell a single cat the truth of what had happened.

The smell of smoke is in the distance from a camp fire that the two legs share in the meadow, currently the meadow is off limits as well as the abandoned horse pasture just beyond the meadow border.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Applepaw-Applebee, Lightningpaw-Lightningeye, Lionpaw-Lionfur, Needlepaw-Needlenose, Newtpaw-Newtpad, Robinpaw-Robinshine, Rustlepaw-Rustlesky. Tantoclaw becomes deputy.]
[Apprentice Training Perchpaw and Mousepaw train.]
[Border Patrol 1 Tantoclaw, Snowfeather, Vixenspirit, Brambletuft, Russetmist and Mousepaw patrol near the meadow to watch the two legs.]
[Border Patrol 2 Sagestar, Willowdusk, Mutesoft, Mudpuddle, Applebee and Perchpaw patrol the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Owlseed looks for herbs.]
[Camp Guard No cats are guarding camp as they are out and about and messing around.]
[Prey Eaten 3 Ermine (6 servings) ]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Sagestar | 59 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
        Tantoclaw | 39 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Owlseed | 23 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
        Vixenspirit | 44 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 37 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Snowfeather | 37 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 37 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 36 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 36 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mutesoft | 24 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sparrowclaw | 24 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mottleheart | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sandswift | 16 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rockpounce | 16 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Murdochdash | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Applebee | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightningeye | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionfur | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlenose | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtpad | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinshine | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlesky | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Mousepaw | 9 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Perchpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        Dawnflower | 59 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 28 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Dewkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Fungikit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Palekit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Patchkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Boulderkit | 1 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Creamkit | 1 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Fawnkit | 1 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Shadekit | 1 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x1 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x4 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
        Quail | x1 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x4 | 2 servings
        Total | 17 | 30 servings

DECEASED
        TARCLAN
        ARKFOREST

ATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockpounce, Sandswift, Mottleheart,
        Sunnygaze, Blazeswimmer

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone(Ridgeclan), Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlseed, Lambshade, Tarshadow(Colossalclan),
        Spiderpaw(Jinxclan), Whitepaw(Jinxclan)

Waspfur(Doveclan) and Lizardstream(Doveclan)
        Squirrelpaw(Lilyclan), Russetpaw(Brambleclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Tempestclan), Darkpaw(Alpineclan),
        Poppypaw, Perchpaw

Coppereyes(Doveclan) and Badgerfall(Doveclan)
        ↪Lionfur, Longpaw, Lightningeye
        Lyrasong(Leafclan) and Sagestar
        Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlesky, Applebee, Robinshine
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        Nettlepaw, Needlenose, Newtpad
        Aspenthorn and Sagestar
        ↪Erminepaw(Ridgeclan)
        Tantoclaw and Snowfeather
        ↪None
        Dawnflower and Sagestar
        ↪Dewkit, Swankit
        Oriolefeather and
        Alpinestar(Laurelclan) and Lichenfern

↪Fungikit, Palekit, Patchkit
        Tigerflower and Alpinestar(Laurelclan)
        ↪Boulderkit, Shadekit, Fawnkit, Creamkit
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Open | Open
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Open | Open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    1|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    1|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    2|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    1|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    1|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    2|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    1|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    1|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    1|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Willowdusk | Perchpaw | 3 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Russetmist | Mousepaw | 3 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p e b b l e c l a n

Postby Lady Masquerade » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:49 am

P e b b l e C l a n
number of cats: thirty-three
[ fifteen ♂ - eighteen ♀ ]

A cold gust of air blew into the apprentice den, causing Cloverpaw to wake with shivers running down her spine. The surrounding nests were all empty, her brothers had probably left for their warrior assessment already. Out of the litter, Cloverpaw would be the last to receive her warrior name, as Olivestar was sometimes too busy to train her on schedule. She was happy for her brothers, but disappointment in herself had caused her to go to bed early the previous night. Letting out a sigh, she sat up and looked towards the entrance of the den where Turtlepaw had appeared, looking as though she had just seen a monster run through camp. "Turtlepaw, what's wrong? Is it one of my brothers?" She asked, standing up alertly, her pelt prickling with fear.
The tortoiseshell she-cat hesitated for a few moments, and then moved aside so Cloverpaw could leave the den. "It's your mother..Last nigh-."
The other apprentice wasn't able to finish her sentence before Cloverpaw darted past her, running out of the den and into the nursery. Larksong's scent was stale, and the den was empty except for Petalbreeze, who looked up at the fearful apprentice sadly. "I'm so sorry about your mother." The words had little time to set in before Olivestar entered the den with a quickness, looking at Cloverpaw with uncertainty and despair in her gaze. "Larksong is in the Medicine Cat Den, Cloverpaw. She is alive."
Relief almost knocked the brown and white apprentice off of her feet as she heard that her mother was still alive, as Petalbreeze's words made it sound as though Larksong had surely been sent to StarClan. Quickly, she exited the Nursery and pushed through the brittle reeds that led to the Medicine Cat's Den, gasping when she saw Larksong curled up in a tight ball next to Mooseheart. Blood, there was just blood everywhere. Larksong's fur had been washed clean of most of it, but there was still a light pink tint to her fur. Sound asleep, her mother didn't seem to stir when Cloverpaw had entered, her flank gently rising and falling with each breath. The Medicine Cat stood up from her nest and came forward, looking exhausted. "Your mother slipped on ice while she was out on a patrol yesterday. She slammed against it pretty hard, but nothing is broken and she has no major injuries. However, the fall was too great..and she lost her kits." The words got quieter with each word Splashpelt spoke, as though she didn't want to believe what she was saying. She stared over at Mooseheart in shock, looking for some kind of reassurance. The tom could only look up at her in heartbreak. "This is her second litter to not survive. I've never seen her more upset..she feels so alone." He murmured, his tail gently resting along the back of his frail mate.
Helplessly scrambling for something to say, Cloverpaw was relieved when the leader poked her head into the Medicine Cat's den, her eyes darting from Splashpelt to Mooseheart. "You have both been up all night, go get something to eat and then rest. Splashpelt, Petalbreeze said she felt a bit of pain in her stomach, I suggest checking up on her. I doubt Cloverpaw minds keeping watch over Larksong while you are both away." She instructed, pulling her head out as the two adult cats silently stepped out of the den and into camp where there would surely be questions from concerned cats. Still, this allowed for Cloverpaw to be near her mom in silence, watching the she-cat closely as she lay curled in the nest, weak with sadness. A gentle push of air made it's way into the den, ruffling Larksong's fur, who shivered in response. Carefully, the apprentice squeezed into the nest beside her mother and lay down, relaxing as the gray and white warrior wrapped her tail around Cloverpaw as though she were still a kit. "It's all my fault.." The words were barely more than a whisper, yet they took the apprentice by surprise as she turned to stare up at Larksong, struck by the deep sadness in her mother's eyes. "No, it wasn't your fault. Any cat could have slipped on that ice, you had nothing to do with it. Don't blame yourself for this. You have suffered.. but you will get strong again, and I'll be here with you. So will Hawkpaw, Smokepaw, and Pinepaw." She tried to reassure her mother, who began to lick Cloverpaw's ears with a gentle purr. "I have suffered, but I have also gained so many blessings from StarClan. My kits are my world, I am so proud of the warriors you are all becoming. I will be here for you always." Resting her head atop her daughter's head, she began to fall back asleep, her breathing slowing into a gentle rhythm. Cloverpaw didn't mind, and snuggled closer to her mother.
"And I'll be here for you too. Always."

[featherwhisker, fawnstep, batwing, and jadewhisker go hunting]
[snowbird, appleblossom, lionblaze, whitewing, and lynxtuft go hunting]
[mooseheart, adderfang, and jayfrost go on a border patrol]
[badgercry, dovecloud, and poppyflower go on a border patrol]
[robinpaw takes his warrior assessment - robinfur]
[smokepaw takes his warrior assessment - smokeflame]
[hawkpaw takes his warrior assessment - hawkfire]
[pinepaw takes his warrior assessment - pineshadow]
[olivestar trains cloverpaw]
[fogfall trains turtlepaw]
[peachfur trains pearpaw]
[splashpelt hunts for herbs]
[petalbreeze is kitting! unknown father]
[pebbleclan consumes 6 servings]

Leader:
          Olivestar | 44 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Poppyflower | 46 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Splashpelt | 45 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Jayfrost | 47 moons | Tom | X
          Mooseheart | 48 moons| Tom | X
          Larksong | 43 moons | She-cat | X
          Featherwhisker | 50 moons| Tom | X
          Adderfang | 35 moons| Tom | X
          Badgercry | 46 moons| Tom | X
          Snowbird | 30 moons| She-cat | X
          Dovecloud | 46 moons| She-cat | X
          Fogfall | 21 moons | Tom | X
          Appleblossom | 20 moons | She-cat | X
          Jadewhisker | 28 moons | She-cat | X
          Whitewing | 31 moons | Tom | X
          Lionblaze | 17 moons | Tom | X
          Fawnstep | 28 moons | She-cat | X
          Peachfur | 31 moons | She-cat | X
          Batwing | 15 moons | Tom | X
          Lynxtuft | 27 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Robinpaw | 13 moons | Tom | X
          Cloverpaw | 12 moons| She-cat | X
          Smokepaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
          Hawkpaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
          Pinepaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
          Turtlepaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X
          Pearpaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
          Petalbreeze (0) | 26 moons| She-cat | X
          Honeysplash (1) | 33 moons| She-cat | X

Kits:
          Tawnykit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloudkit | 5 moons | She-cat | X

Elders:
          Eaglestrike | 93 moons | Tom | X
          Otterpounce | 89 moons | She-cat | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
    West | MarineClan | bel.

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | eases tooth pain | 1
    Bindweed| fastens sticks together for broken legs | 1
    Borage Leaves | produces milk & brings down fevers | 3
    Broom | poultice for broken legs & wounds | 1
    Catmint | cures greencough & whitecough | 1
    Chamomile | for strength | 2
    Chervil | infected wounds & bellyaches | 1
    Cobwebs | stops bleeding | 1
    Comfrey root | itching, bleeding,soreness | 2
    Feverfew | fevers, aches, chills | 2
    Hawkweed | helps greencough and whitecough | 1
    Honey | infections, coughs, sorethroats | 1
    Lungwort | cures yellowcough | 2
    Marigold | cures infection & bleeding | 1
    Poppy Seeds | cures stress, sleeplessness, & shock | 0
    Rush | a cast for broken bones | 1
    Sorrel | traveling herb | 1
    Tansy | cures coughs, wounds, &poisons | 2
    Wild Garlic | cures infection; esp rat bites | 1
    Yarrow | makes cats vomit poison | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x2 | 1 servings
    Frog | x2| 1 servings
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Waterfowl | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Dovecloud | Robinpaw | 4 | Swimming, Fighting,
    Stalking, Hunting
    Olivestar | Cloverpaw | 3 | Climbing, Speed, Fighting
    Honeysplash | Smokepaw | 4 | Fighting, Stealth,
    Endurance, Hunting
    Badgercry | Hawkpaw | 4 | Swimming, Fishing,
    Speed, Fighting
    Poppyflower | Pinepaw | 4 | Swimming, Hunting,
    Fighting, Climbing
    Fogfall | Turtlepaw | 2 | Endurance, Navigation
    Peachfur | Pearpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Primrosekit | Stillborn
    Bumblekit | Badger attack

Family:
    Larksong and Mooseheart |
    Cloverpaw, Hawkpaw, Smokepaw, Primrosekit
    Snowbird and Wolfclaw | Bumblekit, Arumkit
    Honeysplash and Featherwhisker | kits
    Petalbreeze and unknown | kits
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x number three

Postby akame, » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 am

ImageImageImage

[ 17 females ]
    [ 13 males ]
    [ 30 total]
    [ next moonpool: march 7th ]
    [ 6 servings ]
    the shame, always comes at the worst time
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

moons ago;;
-tangy takes a disliking to the new teacher and blinds them, showing that finchclan isn't soft to new-comers who come and go, the teacher is kicked off finchclan territory. the teacher later tries to attack the escorting patrol but fails miserably and dies by the paws of the goody two-shoes, kestrelpaw.
-thistleleaf, tidalsnout, and taddiespark supposedly "found" a kit by a border of wildclan. they take this kit home naming them "butterflykit" as they found them playing with the butterflies. springvine offers to foster her for now. totti and tangy see potential in her,

[ the clan doesn't eat for a post. ]
[ the clan welcomes sootfur, weaseltail, and butterflykit ]
[ pineshell and mistypaw searches for herbs ]
[ pineshell trains mistypaw ]
[ robinthroat does her duty as a messenger and roams around the territory; searching for anything interesting to report ]
[ all apprentices (including skystar(paw) and yarrowstar(paw)) train with azollaheart and juniperheart.( azolla's special traits) ]
[ all apprentices train with azollaheart and juniperheart.( azolla's special traits) ]
[ apprentices, skypaw(star) and yarrowpaw(star) train with their mentors tangy and totti ]
[ due to having no purpose in the nursery now, taddiespark resumes to her duties as a nimrod. ]
[ monarchstride orders larkspurnose, tidalsnout, thistleleaf sandspark, plumslip and duckbreeze to go on a border and hunting patrol ]
[ monarchstride orders plumslip firewhisker, leoponskip, larkspurnose, thistleleaf, and tidalsnout to go on a border and hunting patrol ]
[ skystar walks to moonpool with totti and asks for a queen ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leaders
⚊skystar| 11 | female|
⚊yarrowstar| 11 | male |

counselors
Mentors for the leads
⚊tangy | 28 | female |
⚊totti | 28 | female |

curers
healers
⚊pineshell | 30 | female |
⚊mistypaw | 9 | female |

general
Manages organizing patrols and wars.
Deals with problems from predators and more

⚊monarchstride | 28 | female |

teachers
Those who teach the apprentices
once they are 6 moons

⚊juniperstreak | 23 | female |
⚊azollaheart | 22 | male |
(special traits)

messengers
Sending messages back and forth
from a clan. Messenger usually
works with the general

⚊robinthroat | 29 | female|

nimrod
Those who are skilled as
hunters more than fighters.
If needed they’ll still fight

⚊larkspurnose | 31 | female |
⚊firewhisker | 35 | male |
⚊thistleleaf | 24 | male |
⚊duckbreeze | 74 | male |
⚊plumslip | 24 | male |
⚊poppyleap | 19 | female |
⚊taddiespark | 20 | female |

combatant
Those who are skilled as
fighters more than hunters.
If needed they’ll still hunters

⚊sandspark | 45 | male |
⚊tidalsnout | 21 | male |
⚊leoponskip | 20 | male |
⚊sootfur | 17 | male |
⚊weaseltail | 17 | female |
⚊name | Age | Gender | [url=link]●[/url]

apprentices:
⚊evergreenpaw | 11 | female |
⚊kestrelpaw | 11| male |
⚊raccoonpaw | 11 | female |
⚊dryadulapaw | 10 | female |
⚊ashenpaw | 10 | male |
⚊flickerpaw | 10 | female |
(see skystar and yarrowpaw)
⚊Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]●[/url]

broodmothers:
Protecting the kits so that their queens
can get back to being warriors/if they are
orphaned they can be protected

⚊springvine | 24 | female |

queens:

kits
⚊butterflykit | 4| female |

elders:
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
foes and allies
● none

borders
● east of us is swiftclan

storage
x1 ● burnet
x1 ● sorrel
x1 ● elder leaves
x1 ● heather nectar

prey pile
wild turkey ● 3 servings ● x1
salamanders ● 2 servings ● x1
bluebird ● 3 servings ● x2
insects ● 1 serving ● x0
woodpecker ● 3 servings ● x0
( 11 servings total )

mentor
juniperstreak - dryadulpaw, evergreenpaw, raccoonpaw,
| dryadulpaw | 4 | hunting, stalking, fighting, climbing
| evergreenpaw | 4 | hunting, stalking, fighting, climbing
| raccoonpaw | 4 | hunting, stalking, fighting, climbing
azollaheart - ashenkit, flickerkit, kestrelpaw
| ashenpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
| flickerpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
| kestrelpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
totti- yarrowpaw ● tangy- skypaw
| skypaw | 5 | hunting, stalking, fighting, climbing,
leadership
|yarrowpaw | 5 | hunting, stalking, fighting, climbing,
leadership
(skypaw and yarrowpaw are mentored by totti and tangy)

deceased + injuries
(life threatening injuries)
new 'teacher' ● blinded by tangy, death caused by a slice to the throat
by kestrelpaw
phoenixkit ● stillborn
Cat Name ● Death/injury

family tree
skypaw and yarrowpaw ● siblings
taddiespark, phoenixkit, dryadulakit ● mother and sons
littlestep and poppyleap ● step brother and sister
weaseltail and sootfur ● cousins
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

28/2 BloomClan

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:31 am

B l o o m C l a n
Number of Cats: 8 cats
Toms; 4 She-cats; 3
Next Star Stream visit = (next visit; 3/2/18 )

[BloomClan eats a hare]
[RushPaw becomes a warrior; RushCloud]
[TwigKit and MountainKit become apprentices; TwigPaw and MountainPaw; TwigPaw decides to train as a medicine cat apprentice, LilacScent becomes MountainPaw's mentor]
[LilacScent and MountainPaw go out training. BranchNose takes TwigPaw out for med cat training]
[LilacScent, RushCloud, BeetleNose, and HareStar go out hunting]
[BoulderFrost goes hunting by himself]
[BoulderFrost, LilacScent, and RushCloud go out on patrol]

Leader:
HareStar | 38 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
LilacScent | 20 Moons | Female |
MountainPaw | 6 Moons | Male

Medicine Cat:
BranchNose | 25 Moons | Male |
TwigPaw | 6 Moons | Female

Warriors:
BoulderFrost | 26 Moons | Male |
BeetleNose | 35 Moons | Female |
RushCloud | 12 Moons | Female |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
MountainPaw | 6 Moon | Male |
TwigPaw | 6 Moon | Female |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Goldenrod | x1 | Chewed into poultice; Good for healing wounds
Cobwebs | x1 | Pressed over wounds; To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding; it may also be used to bind broken bones.
Catmint | x1 | Eaten; Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
Horsetail | x1 | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds; Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Willow Bark | x1 | Unknown; Eases pain.
Rush | x1 | Used to bind broken bones; Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
Honey | x1 |Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it; Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
Wild Garlic | x1 | One must roll in it; Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
Raspberry Leaves| x1 | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting; Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
Fewerfew | x1 | Eaten; Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
Coltsfoot | x1 | Leaves chewed into a pulp; Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
Herb | x0 | Usage; effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
Frog | x0 | 0 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Thrush | x0 | 0 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Total servings | 3 servings

Mentors:
BranchNose | TwigPaw | 0 | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
SmokeKit | Stillborn (BeetleNose's kit) ()

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | SmokeKit, MountainKit, and TwigKit (Note; HareStar is a foster father)
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

krazy's substitute replies

Postby clarke, » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:09 am

weather: it's leafbare! litters are going to be smaller and more at a risk of being stillborn. prey is scarcer and cats are less likely to wander on your land; for some, that's a good thing. and with the lack of cats, predators have also taken shelter, and won't be too eager to come onto your territory. but beware; the ones that do, are desperate and hungry.

snowclan | tunnelclan | pineclan | stemclan | moleclan | doveclan | oakclan | silverclan | hollowclan | ashclan | goldenclan | jungleclan | cherryclan | creekclan | fernclan | arkadyclan | treeclan | lightclan | oceanclan | vineyardclan | ryeclan | puddleclan

laufeyson. wrote:

recieved crowpaw (renamed batpaw) from a re-adoption

duckstar searches for her family to try and convince them to join the clan

mother: robin, father: pip, brother: smokey
        sagefur, cloudtail, smokestep and bumblepaw pursue the scent of the loner
        duckstar and sagefur patrol the borders
        smokestep, sandstrike, and cloudtail hunt
        sagefur and bumblepaw, smokestep and batpaw train

[ duckstar finds her brother, smokey. robin and pip's scent is floating around, but it's too cold to search any longer. ]
[ sagefur, cloudtail, and smokestep and bumblepaw find the loner. ]
[ duckstar and sagefur find a queen with her four kits. one of the kits is blind. ]
[ bumblepaw and batpaw learn the stealth skill while training. ]
[ duckstar and cloudtail, due to being out on two or more patrols, have developed coughs. if untreated, it could become very serious.]

Dia. wrote:
Vineyardclan

[Marmotstar asks Starclan for a clanmate]
[Marmotstar and Cleareyes go hunting]

[ marmotstar's wish is granted, starclan sends her an apprentice.]
[ marmotstar and cleareyes catch a rabbit.]

Cloudpelt wrote:

{Badgerfall and Coppereyes try for kits}
{Waspfur and Lizardstream try for kits}
{Branchstar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a queen}
{Shallowsong looks for herbs}
{Claimed Willowfrost for free}
{Claimed Blacksplash for free}
{Traded Dingopaw for Hailbreeze}
{Claimed Waspfur for free}
{Claimed Lizardstream for free}
{Claimed Coppereyes for free}
{Claimed Badgerfall for free}
{Willowfrost, Blacksplash, and Hailbreeze hunt}
{Claimed Dingopaw for free}
{Doveclan consumes one blackbird}

[ badgerfall is now pregnant! she is due in two moons.]
[ lizardstream is now pregnant! she is due in two moons.]
[ branchstar's request is granted! she is due in one moon.]
[ willowfrost, blacksplash, and hailbreeze catch x2 ermine!]

Diamond Sapphire wrote:

[ OceanClan consumes x1 squirrel ]
[ Dawnstar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Medicine Cat ]
[ Otterpond and Coralheart go hunting ]
[ Shellclaw goes on a border patrol ]

[ starclan sends oceanclan a medicine cat.
[ otterpond and coralheart catch x2 mice!]
[ shellclaw finds a kitten. they are shivering and appear to be coughing and in need of herbs!]

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
[center]Border Patrol:Ocrafur, Ramclaw,Foxstrike(looking for Stormy, Seal)
Hunting Patrol: Powderbreeze, Frostedleaf, Beethorn
Jaypaw trains with Shadedfrost

The Clan ate 2 birds

[ orcafur, ramclaw, and foxstrike find stormy.]
[ powerbreeze, frostedleaf, and beethorn catch x1 hare. ]
[ jaypaw learns the stealth skill while training. ]
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

simon’s substitute replies

Postby serpentine. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blossomclan | mistclan | wildclan | mistclan | sunclan
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sincerely. wrote:
Image─────────────────────────────────────────
        ( new cats turquoisepaw from a re-adoption )
        patrols — —
        hunting patrols — —
        ( tree hunting patrols (squirrels, birds) hawkstrike, ravenpounce )
        ( fishing patrol (small fish) eclipseheart, cindersnout )
        ( ground hunt patrol (voles, mice, rabbits) padmé, cindersnout )
        ( boarder patrol frigidstar, cindersnout )

( nursery whiskey goes into labour. a loner is the father.
        padmé is due 1 moon. )
        ( trying for kits none )
        ( injuries / sicknesses none )
        training — —
        ( climbing none )
        ( hunting padmé and snowpaw )
        ( aquatic ravenpounce and turquoisepaw )
        ( herbs none )
        ( fighting none )

( herb hunting none )
        ( ceremonies stormpaw takes his warrior assessment. if he
        passed he will be known as stormcry )
        ( moonfall visit frigidstar asks for a combatant )
        ( other none )

frigidstar’s patrol finds a pregnant she-cat who is due in 2 moons. you can choose to invite her into the clan or send her away and she will never return.
starclan sends frigidstar a combatant.
whiskey gives birth to 6 kittens; molly, molly, molly, tom, tom, tom. unfortunately, one is deaf.
stormpaw is now a warrior — stormcry!
turquoisepaw learns the swimming skill.
snowpaw learns the hunting skill.
eclipseheart’s patrol catches x2 small fish
padme’s patrol catches x1 rabbit
hawkstrike’s patrol catches x1 rabbit

scarlet_wolf wrote:
ImageImageImage
there is BRAVERY! in being SOFT !
number of catsxxxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxfifty four
[ twenty nine tomsxxxxxtwenty five mollies ]
next moonpool visitxxx:xxxxxxxxxxxx.now !

pride was running fiercely through the camp, despite the turmoil of death that shrouded the forest. mothstep was back in her rightful deputy position, and, though she admired kestrelflight's determination and spirit, she felt more at home here, in her den. her chest was puffed out, too, because her kits were apprentices. fawnpaw was tall and lanky, nearly tripping over leafcurl more often than she cared to admit. ferretpaw looked up to darkmask with a sort of fascination, while eaglepaw and wolfhound got along swimmingly, what with their shared high views of themselves. wolfhound, while not quite as egotistical as eaglepaw, often diffused any tension with a well-timed pun or chiding cuff over the ear. otterpaw was content with sunflight, though it seemed like the older tom pushed him more than he liked; sunflight was extremely ambitious, and he seemed to be urging that view onto otterpaw, who was often too nervous to be stubborn.

bearpaw — bearclaw, he kept having to correct himself ― was flushed pink with excitement, his whiskers twitching and paws flexing with anticipation. he was a warrior now, and he was to be going on his first patrol without a mentor. of course, he would be with other warriors, but it was different when your teacher wasn't among them. as sunflight and flurrywind emerged through the camp entrance — their apprentices trailing after, the rest of the training party following, the younger apprentices giving bearclaw scathing looks of admiration — bearclaw approached, feigning nonchalance, drawing a paw over his ear. "when are we leaving?" he asked flurrywind, who seemed to be the more level-headed of the pair, what with sunflight's urge to be better, always better. flurrywind shot him a grin, sensing the other tom's impatience, chuffing at him lightly. "alright, alright, let me get some food in my belly and we'll leave," flurrywind winked at bearclaw, sunflight nodding in agreement behind him. his stomach growled loudly, once, almost as if on cue.

[ all mentors and apprentices go to train ]
[ when they return from training, slatestar, mothstep, kestrelflight, toadsplash, claystream, and quailtuft follow the loner's scent ]
[ when they return from training, darkmask, leafcurl, duckwater, eclipseheart, pineleg, and tangledvine go on a border patrol ]
[ when they return from training, briartongue, bumblesnout, wolfhound, and cougarvoice go hunting ]
[ when they return from training, flurrywind, sunflight, and bearclaw go hunting ]
[ geckoflight and mudflank remain in camp to guard the kits ]
[ palesun and addercloud search for herbs ]
[ slatestar requests a kit from starclan ! ]
[ the predator seems satisfied, for now. surely by next moon it will be hungry again - the clan keeps a close eye on the forest, just in case. ]
[ mistclan consumes ten servings ]

all the apprentice’s learn 1 skill (you can choose)
slatestar’s patrol finds the loner cat. in return for being accepted into the clan, the cat says, they will give them the information on the predator they need.
darkmask’s patrol finds an elder shivering from the chill.

starclan reluctantly approves slatestar’s request — the kit is sent to mistclan

briartongue’s patrol catches x2 stoats
flurrywind’s patrol catches x2 shrews
geckoflight’s and mudflank’s watch passes uneventfully
palesun finds x2 lovage

imp. wrote:
WILDCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────
          [ wildclan doesn't eat for a post. ]
          [ the majority of laurelclan joins wildclan ]
          [ the kit is taken in as butterflykit. ]
          [ finchclan successfully steals butterflykit. ]
          [ saltsoul and milkpaw search for herbs with the help of daisyfern, lichendrop, wolfhowl, and smallheart. ]
          [ all of the apprentices train. -
          it was hard for me to keep track of who knows what, so i'm just counting sessions! ]
          [ coyotestar requests a warrior from starclan. ]
          [ polarflight is giving birth. father ]
          [ meadowfern is giving birth. father ]
          [ coyotestar, hawkstorm, ospreytalon, slatestorm, blackswan, and sedgefeather go on a hunting patrol. ]
          [ viperpaw, ivypaw, pebblepaw, thorndash, mothstalk, and goldenheart go on a hunting patrol. ]
          [ mintstep, hazelcloud, charmshake, softsprout, bellflower, and ferndew go on a border patrol.
          charmshake will attract at least one new cat due to abilities.]
          [ berryspring, tinyglow, willowflight, onyxstrike, dawnclaw, and echopaw go on a border patrol. ]

─────────────────────────────────

saltsoul’s herb gathering group finds x2 mouse bile and x2 willow leaf
all the apprentices learn 1 new skill
coyotestar’s request is approved by starclan; a warrior is sent to wildclan.
polarflight gives birth to two healthy kits; molly, tom
meadowfern gives birth to two kits; tom, molly. unfortunately due to birth complications one of the kits is born blind.
coyotestar’s patrol catches x2 rats
viperpaw’s patrol catches x2 squirrels
charmshake’s patrol finds an elder
berryspring’s patrol passes uneventfully
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me