Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

OceanClan - 1

Postby womp womp » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:16 am

Number of Cats: 1 | Toms: None | She-cats: 1 | Kits Due: N/A | Next Visit to Moonpool: Now

A cool breeze flew past camp as the water curiously lapped at Dawnstar's paws. An eerie silence filled the air, with only the salty crash of waves filling Dawnstar's ears. The loneliness that surrounded Dawnstar turned her into a gloomy state. She silently shook her head and padded across the shore that was filled with grains of sand. She swiftly made it onto the forest parts of her empty territory, maneuvering through the thick trees. Slight bursts of hesitation shot into Dawnstar, but she dragged along. It was her mission to make OceanClan thrive, and if she stopped now she would've already failed.
[ Dawnstar asks StarClan for a deputy ]

Leader:
          Dawnstar | 32 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:31 am

🌾 Image
Number of Cats: 17 | Males: 9 | Females: 8
Season: New-Leaf | Consumed Prey: 4 servings
Next visit to Trailing Moon: n/a

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

One Moon Ago ~
    I know, I know. Second time in a row, but I just needed to get this up so I can reap the rewards of the advent calendar and then I can actually spend some time developing my previous posts.
Now ~
    - -

Prey~
[Colossalclan receives 5x mice, 3x vole, 3x shrew and 1x squirrel via CaC Advent Calendar.]
[The clan consumes 1x squirrel and 2x mice.)]
    Herbs~
    [Colossalclan recieves 1x chickweed, 1x catmint, 1x elder leaves, 1x chervil, 1x blackberry leaves, 1x honey, 1x thyme, 2x feverfew, 1x ragwort leaves via CaC Advent Calendar.]
      Cats~
      [Advent cats: Former kittypets, Jack and Tom-radery, join Colossalclan]
      [Adopted cats: Willowstar {turned Willowfrost}, Hazelstar {turned Hazelgaze}, Sparrowcloud, and Dingopaw join Colossalclan.]
      [Patches has been traded for Featherkit with bel..]
        Events~
        [Coyotestar asks Starclan for a queen.]
        [Coyotestar, Pebblevine, Talonwhisker and Orchidpaw go hunting.]
        [Willowfrost, Hazelgaze, and Tom-radery go on a border patrol.]
        [Pebblevine takes Orchidpaw training.]

[Tarshadow, Elk, Sparrowcloud and Jack go hunting.]
        [Tarshadow, Elk, and Jack go on a border patrol.]
        [Cormorantbark and Buglerpaw go herb-hunting.]
        [Cormorantbark takes Buglerpaw training.]
        [Elk takes Dingopaw training.]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Leader
          Coyotestar | 43 moons | Male | X ref.
        Deputy
        Medicine Cat
        Cormorantbark | 58 moons | Male | X ref.

Warriors:
          Pebblevine | 35 moons | Female | X ref.
          Elk | 22 moons | Male | X ref.
          Talonwhisker | 48 moons | Male | X
          Tarshadow | 14 moons | Male | X ref.
          Jack | 18 moons | Female | X
          Tom-radery | 25 moons | Male | X
          Willowfrost | 42 moons | Female | X
          Hazelgaze | 26 moons | Female | X
          Sparrowcloud | 31 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:

[MCA] Cloudpaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          [MCA] Buglerpaw | 13 moons | Female | X ref.
          Orchidpaw | 13 moons | Female | X ref.
          Dingopaw | 7 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Quartz | 19 moons | Female | X ref.

Kits:
          Featherkit | 2 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Mentors:
          Cormorantbark | Buglerpaw | 3 training sessons |
          Hunting - Herb lore - x - x -
          Pebblevine | Orchidpaw | 0 training sessions | Moves
          Elk | Dingopaw | 0 training sessions | Moves

Family:
          Name and Name |
          Kits
          Name and Name | Kits

Fresh-Kill Pile
          Mice | x3 | 1 serving
          Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
          Vole | x3 | 1 servings
          Bird | x0 | 2 servings
          Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
          Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
          [1] Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
          [1] Blackberry Leaves | Eases the swelling of bee stings.
          [1] Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough
          [4] Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
          [1] Chickweed | Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
          [2] Dock | Soothes scratches and sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
          [1] Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains.
          [2] Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains.
          [1] Honey | Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
          [1] Ragwort | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
          [2] Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
          [2] Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.

Ally Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username
        eEnemy Clans
        eClan Name | Username
        eClan Name | Username
        eClan Name | Username
        eClan Name | Username
        eBorders
        eNorth | Hazeclan | NightWolf950
        eSouth | Mapleclan| lost thoughts
        eEast | Darkclan | Night♕
        eWest | Salixclan | Coyoteclaw11
        ;P
        Northeast | Clan Name | Username
        Northwest | Honeyclan | Whispering Moon
        Southeast | Forestclan| Simonpet
        Southwest | Cloudclan| ~Glaceon~

Grey_Hoodie

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

amberclan ` 003

Postby faerie; » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:00 am

amberclan;
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats four
        servings two (-2 mice)
        moonpool now

story

sootstar stepped into the now familiar forest. rocks erected from behind the trees, which loomed over the moonpool. the pool’s light glimmered and painted the tree trunks. careful not to disturb the tranquil quiet, the black she-cat silently padded towards the pool. she settled down and rested her muzzle at the banks. the cold, salty scent of the pool flooded her senses. softly, she inched her muzzle into the moonpool. the icy sensation flooded her, traveling down her spine. in turn, her tail immediately became erratic and lashed, twitching uncontrollably before falling flat, a sign that she had finally fallen asleep.

the black-furred she-cat opened her eyes to the starry, translucent paws of her ancestors. reluctantly, she raised her head and cast her gaze to them. “starclan, i thank you for sending me bumbletail. he isn’t one for a conversation, but i don’t doubt his abilities,” she began, shifting herself to sit up. she turned her head to take in the sight of the cats before continuing. “now, i come to ask you for a second cat; somebody from your own tier, if you will. amberclan is in need of a shaman, a cat who will take your prophecies and speak with you frequently.”

[sootstar asks starclan for a shaman.]
        [ferretfur goes on a border patrol.]
        [orchidstep will have her kits in one moon.]

leader
                sootstar | 32m | she-cat | x
                lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
                ferretfur | 21m | tom | x

medicine cat:
                bumbletail | 43m | tom | x

warriors:
                name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

apprentices:

queens:
                orchidstep | 31m | she-cat | x

kits:

elders:

medicine store
          borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x2
          catmint | greencough remedy | x2
          chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x2
          cobwebs | bandage | x1
          goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
          watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
          goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
          lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
          poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x2
          broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x1
          tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x1
          chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
          oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
          thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x1
          yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x1
          marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x1

fresh-kill pile:
          mouse | x0 | 1 servings
          vole | x3 | 1 servings
          squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
          rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
          small fish | x0 | 2 servings
          big fish | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
          mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
          cat name | cause of death

family:
          orchidstep & father | unborn kit(s)
          name and name | kits
        Last edited by faerie; on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
        faerie;

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Glacierclan

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 am

Number of Cats:21
        ||♀Females:12||
        ||♂Males:9||
        ||Moonpool Visit: January 5||

“They're so precious…” Spiderheart purred, eyeing the kits suckling at her belly with great love in her eyes. “Thank you so much Skystem.”

The medicine cat dipped her head, the tiniest bit of longing swirling within her looking at the kits. “It's no problem Spiderheart, they are healthy as can be. I just wonder..”
        She padded up to the orange tom, sniffing it carefully. The little kit mewled loudly, burying its head deeper in Spiderheart’s belly. “Who does this little one resemble?”

Spiderheart giggled, “Their father. He was a pretty cat, he caught my eyes immediately. His fur reminds me of sunset, and he was oh so sweet..sadly a life of a wild cat wasn't for him.” She shook her head sadly, “We parted ways soon after we got together, but I still believe he would love this life. If only he could see his beautiful kits..”

Skystem shifted slightly, her heart twisting with the she-cat’s sorrow. “What was his name?”

“Coty,” Spiderheart sighed wistfully, her tail curling around her kits. “Oh, sorry Skystem I didn't mean to bother you. You can go, I'm sure me and my little ones will be fine.”

“It’s no problem at all Spiderheart. What are their names by the way?” She gathered up her herbs she had lying around the den.

Spiderheart nosed the pure white tom, “This will be Nettlekit,” she eyed the orange one.
        “And his name will be Eveningkit, for the sunsets his father reminds me of.” She mewed proudly. Skystem smiled, they were certainly nice names. She picked up her herbs and left the nursery, nearly tripping into Dawnkit waiting outside.

The tiny kit looked up curiously at Skystem, “Is Spiderheart ok? Can I go in? Are there new friends waiting for me in there?”

She giggled, setting down her herbs, “Yes Dawnkit, Spiderheart is alright. But-" she grabbed her by the scruff before she could bound inside. “She and the kits need their rest. You shouldn't go in for a while.”

“But who am I gonna play with? I don't wanna be alone without Spiderheart.” She frowned.

Skystem thought for a moment, “You could come play with me. Since the apprentices are all out, I could make a moss ball for us to toss around!” That was something she could at least do. Besides, she had always wanted to get to know Dawnkit. The energetic she-cat was infectious with the smiles she could produce from others.

Dawnkit squealed, picking up the herbs the medicine cat had dropped and hurried over to her den. “Twhen wha are we whaiting for?!” She mumbled around the herbs, already disappearing inside.

Skystem giggled, “I'm coming, I'm coming.”

□□□

“Has it really been a Moon Skystem?” Dawnkit tried to pin down her tail, but Skystem always moved it out of her way just before she could grab it.

“It certainly has been.” She smirked, wrapping her tail around the she-cat. “Have you enjoyed my company?”

Dawnkit struggled under the (soft) but firm grip of Skystem’s tail. She bit into it, but only started nomming it in mock anger. “Let me go! I'll bite your tail off!” She let out a growl, which sounded no more threatening than a mouse.

Skystem gasped, playing along with the kit’s game. “No don't do that! I need my tail!” She pleaded.

Dawnkit laughed, “Let me go and you'll keep your tail! Or else I'll eat it!”

The medicine cat quickly unfurled her tail, going into a stance of submission. “There, now please don't eat my tail!”

Before Dawnkit could threaten her more someone came from behind and picked her up. Maplespirit chuckled, “And just what are you doing to our Medicine cat?”

“I'm gonna eat her tail! Because she didn't play fair!” She smiled at Skystem, who trembled in her gaze.

“Well, we can't have that now can we? I'm sure Spiderheart won't be pleased of you eating her tail.” Maplespirit winked at Skystem, who looked away from them both, laughing.

Dawnkit whined, “Don't tell Spiderheart! She won't let me come back to play!” She thought Maplespirit was being serious, and flattened her ears to look less threatening. “I like playing with Skystem, she's so much fun!”

“I know,” Skystem perked her head up, did she hear her correctly?

“But I think it's safe to say you can go back to Spiderheart now. She'll need someone to help keep those rowdy kits in order.” She smiled, setting down the kit carefully.

Dawnkit nodded, eagerly wiggling her way out of the badger’s den and back up the cliff to the nursery. Scattering pebbles along the way, she was excited to see her adopted mother again.

Maplespirit looked after her, then back to Skystem. “Having trouble with your kits?”

Skystem shook her head, brushing past Maplespirit to get to her herbs. “It would seem so, but I had Dawnkit under my paw the whole time.” she laughed.

“Uhuh, where's my thank you for saving your tail?” Maplespirit sat next to her, “I think I deserve something for being a hero."

Skystem rolled her eyes, “Thank you Maplespirit.” she swiped a paw carefully across the others nose, claws sheathed.

The she-cat frowned, why was Skystem being so distant? She had a job to do, she was fully aware of that fact, but she was just trying to help. Their medicine cat didn't interact enough with the clan as is, she only talked to Lynxstar and even then it was in a quick manner. She figured a break from Dawnkit would make her at least a little happier.

“Would you like me to go? I understand if you're busy. I just came to get her out of your fur.” She lowered her voice.

Skystem sighed, “You don't have to, I just have to get to sorting these herbs. I was thinking of going off to find more..if we're out of anything.” She pulled the dock closer to her, sniffing it carefully. “Did you want to help out?” She gazed at Maplespirit, somewhat hopefully.

Maplespirit tilted her head, “In sorting herbs?”

“No with tearing them all up.” She nudged her playfully, and Maplespirit giggled despite herself. “What else? You could help me and then we could hunt for herbs! Ashengaze hasn't assigned you to any patrols has he?”

“None that I'm aware of, I guess I could stay around and help.” She shrugged nonchalantly. Inside however, she was thrilled to help out. It was better than leaving anyhow, she had nothing to do today other than clear snow out of camp. And she wasn't sure how the apprentices made their game out of it quite yet.

“Great, I'll teach you how it all works.” Skystem purred, it was almost like having an apprentice. Almost.

□□□
        “Is everyone here?” Lynxstar looked around, she counted Cherrypaw and Ferretpaw behind her. Quailpaw was skipping beside Dustleaf, chattering happily about their days of becoming warriors. She couldn't see Pineclaw and his apprentice, they must have lagged behind.

Her new warrior had been delighted to have an apprentice so early. He vowed to be the best mentor he could he, and Magpiepaw was glad to have someone so enthusiastic about training. So many new cats had been found recently do to the blizzard, Magpiepaw among them, Lynxstar was having trouble remembering all of them straight away. Ashengaze had shared her worry, sending out a patrol for more prey earlier that morning. With more mouths to feed there would need to be more prey. It felt like just a moon ago her clan was small, but now she was almost overwhelmed by the numbers.

“Ashengaze I think we lost Pineclaw, and Magpiepaw,” Her deputy stopped to turn around, a sigh escaping him. “I suppose it is hard for new cats to navigate through his snow. You should go look for them, I'll take everyone else up ahead.”

Lynxstar nodded, bounding off back the way they came. Their tracks were still fresh in the snow, it seemed they had lost the two a while ago. “Oh Pineclaw, you poor dear.” She sniffed along the ground, following their pawprints before finding a pair that veered off. Lynxstar followed the trail until she found the two cats.
        Magpiepaw was jumping around joyfully, and Pineclaw was trying to calm her down.

“Ah this is where you snuck off to,” she smiled, and Pineclaw laughed, nearly getting toppled over in his apprentices’ excitement.
        “My apprentice here is really jumpy. She saw a rabbit and tried to catch it, she only got a sc-"

“I caught a piece of its fur Lynxstar! See? I almost had it!” Magpiepaw trotted up to her with fur in her mouth, the edge tainted with red. “I wanted to catch it to make Pineclaw proud of me, I forgot we were heading off to train, sorry.”

Lynxstar purred, “That's quite alright dear, but we must get to our training. I don't think Ashengaze likes being kept up.” They nodded and followed the leader back to the training grounds. Magpiepaw’s attention on her tiny fur ball the entire time.

□□□

The sound of kits filled Jayflight’s ears as she strode out into the clearing. Harvestkit, Mixedkit and Dawnkit were all tossing around a mossball, and their excited squeals filled the air. The she-cat smiled, taking a place on a sunny patch of ground to lie down in. This was a nice clan.

Lynxstar was one of the finer leaders she had met, and so kind too. She had expected her to be a little more reclusive, but the pure white cat had been very involved since she and Vinetail got here. Ashengaze informed her that Lynxstar was very sweet, and kept her clan as tight as if they were all siblings.

Jayflight had to admit, it was a very comforting change of pace, to know someone looked out for her as family and not just a warrior. Of course she was independent enough on her own, but as she got older she had more cats to rely on to keep her safe.

“Hey Jayflight!” She opened her eyes to see Harvestkit trotting up to her. “Wanna play mossball with us? You can make it extra fun!”

“Hmm, which of you is winning?” She sat up and cleaned her ears. There was a part of her that was glad the kits found her fun.

“No one right now, we're in pairs! Mixedkit doesn't have anyone else on his side, you should join him! Then it'll be fair!” He jumped around, his energy flowing out of him and getting the older she-cat to smile.

“Sure then, I'll join in.” she walked over to the kits and grabbed the ball, eyeing them all carefully. “Are you two ready to lose? I don't want to hurt your feelings.”
        Mixedkit looked up at her in awe, crouching down to get ready and steal the ball from the others.
        “Yea! You guys are gonna lose!” She yowled in excitement.

Dawnkit and Harvestkit got in position too, Dawnkit scoffing at their confidence. “We'll see soon! But we're gonna win!”

Harvestkit smiled, “You guys are on!”

Jayflight smirked, throwing the ball up in the air for Mixedkit to hit, “Then let's play!”

[Hunting for herbs > Maplespirit and Skystem

Double training sessions > Ashengaze, Ferretpaw, Cherrypaw, Quailpaw, Magpiepaw, Dustleaf, Pineclaw, Lynxstar (It would be nice if they could all learn two moves today .u. specifically climbing skill for one)

Border Patrol > Tigerlily, Brightsky, Sootheart, Vinetail]
        [The clan consumed one Hare and the Stoat]

Leader:
                Lynxstar | 40 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
                Ashengaze | 38 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
                Skystem | 38 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
                Tigerlily | 18 Moons | Female | X
                Dustleaf | 45 Moons | Male | X
                Maplespirit | 30 Moons | Female | X
                Pineclaw | 27 Moons | Male | X
                Brightsky | 37 Moons | Female |X
                Sootheart | 25 Moons | Male | X
                Jayflight | 53 Moons | Female | X
                Vinetail | 35 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
                Ferretpaw | 9 Moons | Male | X
                Cherrypaw | 9 Moons | Female | X
                Quailpaw | 10 Moons | Male | X
                Magpiepaw | 6 Moons | Female | X

Queens:
                Spiderheart | 21 Moons | Female | X

Kits:
                Dawnkit | 1 Moon | Female | X
                Mixedkit | 1 Moon | Female | X
                Harvestkit | 1 Moon | Male | X
                Eveningkit | Newborn| Male | X
                Nettlekit | Newborn | Male | X

Elders:
          Ally Clans:
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Statistics wrote:Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          East | Phoenixclan | OrigamiVulpix
          West | Snowclan | BrightDays

Medicine Store
          Catmint ×3| Cures Greencough and Whitecough
          Chervil ×2| For infected wounds, bellyaches respectively, and during kitting
          Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds [etc]
          Goldenrod | Heals wounds
          Feverfew ×2| Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills, also used for headaches and aches
          Cobwebs ×2| To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
          Dandelion | Leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller. Also soothes bee stings.
          Dock ×2| Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Also soothes sore pads.
          Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
          Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          Bird| x2 | 3 servings
          Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
          Hares | x4 | 3 servings
          Walleye | x2 | 2 servings
          Siberian taimen | ×0 | 2 servings
          Lake chub | ×1 | 1 serving
          Beaver | x1 | 3 servings
          Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
          Ashengaze | Ferretpaw | No. of training sessions 1 | Hunting Skill
          Lynxstar | Cherrypaw | No. of training sessions 1 | Hunting Skill
          Dustleaf | Quailpaw | No. of training sessions 0 | -
          Pineclaw | Magpiepaw | No. of training sessions 0 | -

Deceased Cats:

Family:
          Spiderheart and Coty | Eveningkit and Nettlekit
          Name and Name | Kits
        Last edited by Nova-Moshi on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        ┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
        •Nova She/Her
        •Writing/Gaming ImageImage
        •Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
        └───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
        Image Image
        Nova-Moshi

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

solarclan (27)

Postby doryphoros » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am

archive
        number of cats: 30 ( 15 ♂ . 15 ♀)
        next moonpool visit: today!

writer's block, may write in later!

{ shinestar;; loses a life }
        { shinestar;; moonpool (asks for apprentice) }
        { leafrush, clearsight;; herb hunting }
        { smudgetail, vineslip, aspenstep, ravenfeather, longpaw, patchpaw, tigerpaw, mousepaw;; training }
        { thrushflight , heronswoop, cloudswift, viperthorn, falconeye, specklefur,;; hunting patrol }
        { moonfall, whispersong, aspenstep;; border patrol }
        { tigerkit, mousekit;; apprentice ceremony }
        { smudgetail, flameleap;; mates! }
        { patchpaw;; warrior ceremony (patchheart) }
        { clan;; consumes 2 squirrels and a rabbit }

leader:
                shinestar | 77 moons | female | blue apatite |X
                lives: ★★★★★★★

deputy:
                cloudswift | 48 moons | male |dumortierite | X

medicine cat:
                leafrush | 53 moons | female | peridot |X

medicine cat apprentice:
                clearsight | 35 moons | male | yellow sapphire |X

warriors:
                thrushflight | 56 moons | male | blue-green tourmaline |X
                larksong | 43 moons | female | blue chalcedony |X
                viperthorn| 59 moons | male | dark brown cat's eye scapilite |X
                moonfall | 50 moons | female |marialite | X
                smudgetail | 32 moons | female | fire agate |X
                aspenstep | 53 moons | male | jeremejevite |X
                ravenfeather | 51 moons | female | jet |X
                fennelclaw | 51 moons | male | yellow jade |X
                eaglefeather | 53 moons | male | yellow sapphire |X
                hawkblaze | 39 moons | male | bloodstone|X
                heronswoop | 21 moons | male | kyanite |X
                falconeye | 14 moons | male | ruby |X
                vineslip | 50 moons | female | chrysoberyl |X
                thornpelt | 59 moons | male | amber |X
                specklefur | 14 moons | female | brown axinite |X
                flameleap | 36 moons | female | red beryl |X
                fogwhorl | 58 moons | male | chrysocolla |X
                silkwing | 30 moons | female | sphene |X
                whispersong | 20 moons | female | labradorite |X
                patchheart | 15 moons | male | snowflake obsidian |X
                name | age | gender | [url=link]g[/url]emstone |[url=link]X[/url]

apprentices:
                longpaw | 14 moons | male | [none |X
                tigerpaw | 8 moons | female | none |X
                mousepaw | 8 moons | female | none |X
                name | age | gender | gemstone |[url=link]X[/url]

queens:
                midnightwish | 39 moons | female | hematite |X

kits:
                swankit | 2 moons | female | none |X
                crowkit | 2 moons | male | none |X
                name | age | gender | none |[url=link]X[/url]

elders:

ally clans:
          clan name | username
          clan name | username

enemy clans
          clan name | username
          clan name | username

medicine store
          catmint x3 | remedy for greencough.
          horsetail x1 | treats infected wounds.
          chamomile x1 | used to increase physical strength.
          ferns x1 | also used to clean out wounds.
          cobwebs x2 | stops bleeding.
          yarrow x0 | applied to wounds. prevents infections. expels poison. if swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
          honey x1 | soothes throats.
          feverfew x1 | cools down fevers or chills.
          goldenrod x1 | heals wounds.
          rosemary x1 | hides the scent of death.
          snakeroot x1 | counters the effects of poison.
          poppy seeds x2 | can put a cat to sleep, ease pain. not recommended for nursing queens.
          comfrey x1 | can repair broken bones, soothe wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, and for inflammation and stiff joints.
          coltsfoot x1 | eases breathing, treats cracked pads.
          lavender x1 | used to cure fevers and chills. also hides the scent of death.
          wintergreen x1 | treats wounds and some poisons.
          tansy x1 | cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. can stop cats from getting greencough. soothes throats.
          burdock root x1 | lessens and heals the pain of rat bites. prevents infection of rat bites.
          rush x1 | holds a broken limb in place.
          juniper berries x1 | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. can also be used to calm cats.
          fennel x1 | cures hip pains.
          goatweed x2 | eases anxiety and grief.
          hawkweed x1 | treatment for greencough and whitecough.
          celandine x1 | soothes damaged eyes.
          chervil x2 | used for infected wounds and bellyache. can also be used during kitting.
          elder leaves x1 | soothes sprains.
          alder bark x1 | eases toothaches.
          blackberry leaves x1 | eases the swelling of beestings.
          borage leaves | helps produce more and better milk. brings down fevers.
          burnet x0 | stops minor bleeding and keeps up a cat's strength.
          catchweed x2 | stops poultices from rubbing off without hurting the skin.
          chickweed x1 | treats greencough.
          marigold x1 | stops infection and bleeding.
          dandelion x1 | soothes and heals beestings. leaves can be chewed to act as a painkiller.
          broom x1 | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
          stinging nettle x1 | induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection
          elder leaves x1 | treats sprains
          mint x1 | hides the scent of death
          sweet-sedge x1 | sap cures infections if swallowed
          bindweed x1 | fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
          lungwort x1 | cures yellowcough
          raspberry leaves x1 | painkiller
          herb | usage
          herb | usage
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile: 8 servings
          hare | x1 | 2 servings
          rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
          pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
          rat | x0 | 1 servings

mentors/apprentices:
          smudgetail | longpaw | 3 | advanced hunting, climbing, stealth
          aspenstep | mousepaw | 0 | skills learned
          vineslip | tigerpaw | 0 | skills learned
          mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | skills learned

deceased cats:
          dovestep | moonstone | killed by a she-cat with a pine and shadows scent
          silverpool| blue hemimorphite | murdered by the killer
          cat name | [url=link]g[/url]emstone | cause of death

mates:
          larksong and thrushflight - heronswoop, whispersong, dovestep, silverpool
          moonfall and viperthorn - specklekit, falconkit
          silkwing and eaglefeather - tigerkit, mousekit
          midnightwish and ??? - swankit, crowkit
          name and name - kits

solarclan's tradition:
          when an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are presented with a gemstone that either correlates with their eye color, pelt color, or personality. for example, a fiery, energetic tom may receive a red jasper stone. kits are taught to anticipate the day when they receive a gemstone, and to keep it safely tucked away within their nests. the leader watches the training sessions and goes on hunting and border patrols frequently to determine what stone the new warrior shall receive. when a warrior dies, their gemstone is placed on top of their grave, to forever be a testament to them. it is said that their spirit is tethered to that gem, and if it's lost, then their spirit is lost. if an apprentice or kit dies, then the leader will choose a gem based on what might've been.
        ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
        rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
        doryphoros

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:15 pm

Weather:
        Newleaf- A few days ago rain started to fall, and it still hasn't stopped. Rivers are slowly overflowing with the surplus of rain and puddles litter the ground everywhere. Some prey is easier to find... it might not be the kind of prey you want since they all died from drowning. It's best to keep apprentices and young warriors in camp until the rain has stopped.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
        [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
        [ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Marineclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

bel. wrote:
        Deep in the forest, a twoleg sat, cooking a delicious looking meal over a fire. Burnpaw glanced mischievously at the food, her stomach hollow and growling in hunger. She bared her teeth and leapt at the twoleg, causing the furless creature to bellow and kick the flames by accident. The eager fire began to lick at the dry forest and swallowed the new life source. The brown apprentice looked on in horror, before peeling away from the scene and running back to camp. She burst through the entrance wailing, "Fire, a twoleg has started a fire!" Reefstar, emerging from his den with his new mate, Turtlefur, stared at the panicked apprentice, his jaw open and eyes flashing fear.

Frecklewish scowled at her leader, before leaping up onto the great tree. "Burnpaw, how far away is this fire?"
        "Not very far. It will reach camp any moment." She meowed, guiltily shuffling her white paws. The calico deputy paid no attention,
        and instead began to instruct the clan.
        "We will move to the beach, the sand should stop the flames and if we must, we can swim into the great water. Ebonyclaw and Stormwind get the queens and kits out first. Bring Willowfern as well. Orcaspirit and Oakpaw- do you think you could manage to carry Hawkflight to safety? The rest of the apprentices and I will help Brookstream empty the medicine cat den and move the prey out of camp."

[center]Hours later...

The clan watched as the fire burned the forest, swallowing their old home as if it had never been there at all. Their leader, enraged and bitter, cursed Starclan. Frecklewish, despite being pregnant with Pigeonnose's kits, seemed to hold Marineclan together. After everyone had been evacuated, she called together a clan meeting.
        "May all cats old enough to swim in the Great Water gather in front of me." She meowed. There were hushed whispers reminding her that she was not leader- and that Reefstar should be taking charge. She ignored them and pressed on. "Make-shift must be built.
        I expect all warriors and apprentices to make sure our queens, kits, and elder are comfortable and then carry on patrols as normal."
        "As horrible as this fire is, Frecklewish, I must inform you there is something more pressing. We were very lucky that no one was hurt,
        thanks to Burnpaw's speed and vigilance, but Hawkflight's life is in danger." Brookstream interrupted the deputy, stepping forward so that all of the clan could hear her. "I have wrapped his ribs as best I could, though I fear there may be bleeding inside that I cannot stop or fix. It is beyond my capabilities- or any medicine cat's- to heal him." An array of shock swept through the crowd, and Skydance gasped, grief glistening her gaze. "We risk his life if we do nothing. I suggest we give him to the twolegs."
        "He would never want that! He's a Marineclan warrior, not a kitty-pet!" Ebonyclaw snarled, baring his white incisors to the medicine cat.
        "His collar says otherwise. We all know his history!" Stormwind challenged, his fur bristling along his shoulders.
        "This isn't about loyalty! It's about his life! We must give him to the twolegs, or we lose him forever!" Brookstream raised her voice above the cries of her clan, determination rippling through her vocals.
        "I agree with Brookstream. We must save him. He can escape twolegs! He cannot escape death." Skydance agreed, while Frecklewish nodded.
        "Then it is settled. I will take a patrol and leave Hawkflight near twoleg homes. They are certain to be out here with this fire." The medicine cat murmured.
        "As for patrols-" Frecklewish began, only to be silenced by Reefstar's harsh snarl.
        "This is my clan, I shall be heard!" He growled, sizing up to the pregnant calico. She glared back for a moment, then dipped her head and stepped back, though her teeth were bared in defiance. "Starclan has abandoned us. Perhaps it is due to you-" He flicked his paw to Skydance, Frecklewish, and Conch- "For breaking the warrior code by taking a mate outside of this clan. Though your kits will be welcomed, I will never look at you the same again. The rest of you should be warned, if this is to proceed again, banishments will be put in place. We have no room for unloyal clan-mates. We barely made it out of this tragedy unscathed, and I have decided that any weak members of the clan no longer belong." He paused, his green gaze landing on an elderly molly. "Willowfern you must leave Marineclan immediately."
        "Reefstar! You can't cast out Willowfern!" Frecklewish protested, stepping in front of the elder protectively. Burnpaw nodded fiercely, adding,
        "She's shared stories with me since the day I opened my eyes!"
        "It is the Warrior Code that the leader's word is law. Do you, too need to be exiled?" Reefstar threatened, glaring at the young apprentice and his deputy.
        "I won't let her go alone! I'll go with her!" Burnpaw exclaimed, before adding, "I can't believe I ever considered a coward like you to be my father!" At that, Reefstar lashed out and struck the brown apprentice on the cheek. Conch, outraged, launched herself at the black leader and hissed fiercely at him.
        "Don't you ever touch my kit again!" Conch declared, lunging forward to bite Reefstar's shoulder. He shoved her off and clawed the tip of her ear as she spun back around. The pregnant queen lashed her paw forward and sliced Reefstar's right eye. As the black tom raised his paw to strike again, he stopped, remembering her pregnancy. "I will never forgive you for this, and neither will your ancestors, Reefstar." She hissed, wrapping her tail around her stomach before fussing over her kit, Burnpaw.
        "Please don't fight! I'll leave, if it is as my leader wishes. Burnpaw, stay with your litter-mates and sibling." Willowfern croaked, shakily standing up.
        "No, I'll never let you go alone." Burnpaw meowed fiercely, blood dripping onto the sand where Reefstar struck her.
        "Burnpaw and Willowfern, get out of my sight! Don't expect to be welcome in Marineclan ever again!"[/left]
        x
        → A fire destroys Marineclan's old camp. They make a new camp on the beach.
        → Willowfern and Burnpaw are exiled and retreat to Tempestclan, where Burnpaw's father, Sootshade, waits for them.
        → Ebonyclaw trains Wavepaw.
        → Reefstar trains Oakpaw.
        → Turtlefur trains Daisypaw.
        → Brookstream trains Dolphinpaw.
        → Brookstream requests a warrior from StarClan.
        → Hawkflight is left by the twolegs so they may heal him.
        → Brookstream looks for herbs to make the queen's deliveries easier.
        → Ebonyclaw, Frecklewish, Oakpaw, and Burnpaw go on a hunting patrol.
        → Turtlefur, Reefstar, Daisypaw, and Oakpaw go on a border patrol. They look for warriors.
        → Nettlestar {Renamed Nettlesting}, Kitewing, and Briarhawk were claimed from readopts.
        → Kitewing goes into labor. This is the loner father.
        → Oceankit is ready to become an apprentice, a moon after her littermates were apprenticed due to sickness.
        → Swapped Featherkit for Patches with Grey_Hoodie. Renamed Dolphinsplash.
        → Dolphinsplash goes into labor. This is the father.

[ Starclan frowns upon Reefstar's decisions today ]
        [ Wavepaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
        [ Oakpaw and Daisypaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
        [ Starclan has sent Marineclan a warrior ]
        [ The elderly takes Hawkflight to the Cutter to heal. Come back in a moon to bring Hawkflight back to Marineclan. Marineclan may have just made an unlikely ally ]
        [ Brookstream gathered fennel and ragwort leaves while herb hunting ]
        [ Ebonyclaw, Frecklewish, Oakpaw and Burnpaw caught two anchovies and a finch while hunting ]
        [ Turtlefur, Reefstar, Daisypaw and Oakpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
        [ Kitewing gave birth to two kits ]
        [ Oceankit is now an apprentice: Oceanpaw! ]
        [ Dolphinsplash gave birth to one kit ]

Oaks wrote:
        [1 Ermine has been added to the prey pile.]
        [1 Big Fish has been consumed.]
        [Fernclaw has been accepted into the clan!]
        [Rowan, Fireheart and Featherbrook goes on a patrol.]
        [Adderstar, Fernclaw and Torrentpaw goes on a hunt.]
        [Maia goes into labour.]

[ Rowan, Fireheart and Featherbrook caught scent of a badger on their territory ]
        [ Adderstar, Fernclaw and Torrentpaw caught two rabbits and a drowned shrew while hunting ]
        [ Maia gave birth to one kit ]

lame loser. wrote:
        Rosepaw woke up to cold chills in the morning. Wasn't I sleeping with Bearpaw last night? She wondered, glancing around her nest for the tom. Weezy ditched me! The only cat near her was the new apprentice, Vanillapaw. "Hey, you know where Bearpaw is?" She questioned, her tail flicking in a happy annoyance.
        "Oh? He's with Patchfur, I think." She commented, licking her fur clean.
        "C'mon, why don't you go training with us? I think Blazestar's overseeing it!" She offered, smiling awkwardly.
        "Uhh, okay." She said, a simple shrug.
        Rosepaw spotted Bearpaw across the clearing, running up to her friend and tackling him. "Hey, Weezy!" She purred, smiling all the while.
        Bearpaw shouldered her off, flicking his eyes over to Blazestar who was watching. She quickly got off him, playing it cool as she took a deep breath.
        "Rosepaw, why do you call Bearpaw 'Weezy'?" The ginger tabby questioned with his voice calm.
        However, Rosepaw wasn't relaxed. Moreover, she was on edge. "I don't know, I like to tease him." She said, her tail laying lip behind her with her nerves. However, she felt Bearpaw's tail brush up against her own, making her hairs lay flat again.
        "His name is Bearpaw, given to him respectively by Starclan. You can still tease each other, but respect Starclan's name for him." Blazestar ordered, his gaze level with her eyes. Rosepaw nodded, but he wasn't finished speaking. "Flameskip, Patchfur, Flintfang; Let's see how these three fair in battle." The tom called, the large group following him out the camp for a while.
        Rosepaw leaped on top of Vanillapaw, pinning her quickly. A prideful smile was coming upon her muzzle.
        "Vanillapaw! You need to stop moving like a badger and be agiler!" Flameskip commented on his apprentice, a huff coming from him. Yet, Rosepaw felt like he wasn't exactly as annoyed as he seemed.
        "Jeez..." Vanillapaw mumbled to herself, disappointed in her skill.
        "You've just gotta keep more weight on your back paws, if you keep it on your front then it'll be harder to turn and twist." Rosepaw offered her knowledge, grinning as she demonstrated.
        "Like this?" She tried herself, her front legs hovering slightly as she was standing on her back legs.
        "Yeah, try getting Bearpaw. He isn't as good at this, so you two are matched." Rosepaw said making sure she was loud enough for the tom to hear. She noticed the amused glint in his eye as they made eye contact.
        The two sparred each other, this time Vanillapaw using her advice. Rosepaw was right though, Vanillapaw now had a little more finesse, but Bearpaw was still more stocky. However, Vanillapaw made a come-back and swept his paws from under him to get him off balance. She pinned him down on his side to make it impossible for him to get back up. "And Bearpaw died, oh no!" Vanillapaw called, yet nuzzled him slightly.
        That... Wasn't needed. Rosepaw thought, yet threw that away. It was all playful, why should she care anyway?
        As Rosepaw looked up, she noticed Blazestar staring at her intently. "Good work... All of you." He praised, but was still staring independently at her.
        "Let's all continue learning new moves, alright?" Flameskip offered, shouldering his sister to stop chatting with Flintfang.
        Blazestar, however, was leaving the clearing and heading back to camp.

[ Blazestar and Patchfur go on a border patrol ]
        [ Flameskip, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Vanillapaw, and Flintfang go hunting ]
        [ Blackspot goes herb hunting ]
        [ Rosepaw, Vanillapaw, and Bearpaw go training: Fighting ]
        [ Waveclan eats three servings of plover ]
        [/color]

[ Blazestar and Patchfur found a warrior while on patrol ]
        [ Flameskip, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Vanillapaw and Flintfang caught two mackerel while hunting ]
        [ Rosepaw, Vanillapaw and Bearpaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]

slim shady wrote:
        ( cougarstar asks starclan for a deputy, hunting along the way )
        ( addercloud hunts for herbs )
        ( flurrywind patrols the borders )
        ( +21 herbs/prey from advent )
        ( +4 herbs/prey from advent )
        ( +2 cats from advent )

[ Starclan has sent Shatteredclan a deputy ]
        [ Cougarstar caught a big fish while hunting ]
        [ Flurrywind found a warrior while on patrol ]
        [ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

amethyst14 wrote:
        [Ceremony Tanto-Tantoclaw, Snow-Snowfeather, Lily-Lilyflower, Mouse-Mousekit, Runningpaw-Runningmist]
        [Apprentice Trial Quickpaw does the apprentice trial.]
        [Apprentice Training Archpool trains Owlpaw.
        All apprentices train.
        ]
        [Hunting Patrol Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Badgerfall, Sandpaw, Sunnypaw and Needlepaw hunt in the meadow.]
        [Boarder Patrol Snowfeather, Willowdusk, Foxclaw, Vixenspirt and Mottlepaw patrol the forest.]
        Search Party Cloudstar and Sagestorm look for Patchpelt and Dipperdust. (Can you have something bad happen that takes both of Cloudstar's remaining lives?)]
        [Herb Hunting Arhpool and Owlpaw search for herbs.]
        [Camp Guard All others watch camp.]
        [Injured Tigerflower woke, Archpool makes her take it easy for another three posts.
        Resinmoon has developed a nasty cough, tansy did not help. He now has a runny nose and an eye infection.
        Runningmist has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
        Lichenfern has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
        Nettlepaw has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
        Finchfin has fallen into a coma due to the infection, it was not caught in time.
        ]
        [Herb Used1 tansy was used on Resinmoon.]
        [Try for kitsLyrasong sneaks out of camp and mates with Alpinenose.
        Dawnflower and Sagestorm try for kits.
        ]
        [Prey Eaten 4 Ermine (8 servings) 1 Mouse (1 serving)]

[ Tanto, Snow, Lily and Mouse earned their Clan names: Tantoclaw, Snowfeather, Lilyflower and Mousekit! ]
        [ Runningpaw is now a warrior: Runningmist! ]
        [ Quickpaw passed their apprentice trial! ]
        [ Owlpaw learned the Mending skill while training ]
        [ Rockpaw, Sandpaw, Mottlepaw, Sunnypaw and Blazepaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
        [ Leafpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
        [ Murdochpaw, Applepaw, Lightningpaw, Lionpaw, Longpaw, Needlepaw, Nettlepaw, Newtpaw, Robinpaw and Rustlepaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
        [ Resinmoon will need x1 celandine for his eye infection ]
        [ Archpool waits to treat Runningmist, Lichenfern and Nettlepaw to see what other symptoms they develop ]
        [ Lyrasong is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
        [ Dawnflower is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:
        Things were tough for the group of three cats. All it's been moons since their last clan had fallen. They were tired and sick of the constant threat of dangers outside. They needed to find underground shelter soon. Batstorm was looking around until he fell into a small hole opening. Batstorm pulled his paw out only to see the little hole grow bigger and bigger. He kept digging before the opening was clear and a little den was inside. "Hey guys. You might want to check this out." He meowed signaling the other cats. They padded over before gasping at the sight. Weaseltuft ventured on in first before she kept digging around revealing more connections and rooms. "I think we found ourselves a new home!" She meowed happily. Tinystep and Batstorm ventured on in and looked around at all the room and new space. Again it wasn't long for Batstorm to find one more hidden secret. This tunnel seemed to be a lot longer but it was worth it. At the end, a small room glistened with sunlight from fallen leaves and leaves from the trees above. Batstorm was in awe and glanced over seeing a tiny pool with stones. This wasn't a coincidence. The tom curiously stalked on over to the water and rocks only to be scared by a voice. "I know who you are Batstorm." It meowed. "And who may you be?" The black tom meowed out. "I am a fallen cat of a clan who used to live here. The clan was called ShrikeClan. It got destroyed by a ruthless leader who chased everyone out and eventually destroyed himself too. I was one of the last to be killed by his anger. My name is Aspenheart. I was a warrior of ShrikeClan. I was also the son of the leader. Ever since I died, I waited and waited for another group of cats to come along in hopes to rebuild this clan. The life here was lucious. I have found the right cat and it is you Batstorm." Aspenheart explained. Batstorm was still in shock but he was snapped out of it with a sheering pain that suddently spread through his body like wildfire. "Don't be worried. It's only for right now. Batstorm, I never wanted to see ShrikeClan fall like this. I love my father but... I just didn't like him. Batstorm, you must make ShrikeClan again. I know you won't end up like my father and I have faith in you that you can make it even better and stronger. Batstorm, with this, I grant you nine lives of a leader. Each will help you to lead your clan in its own way. I know you can do it... Batstar." Aspenheart's voice faded away and finally Batstar felt the pain go away from his body. "Hey big guy, you doing okay in there?" Tinystep called out a bit worried about his friend. Batstar turned around to see his friends and gave them a soft smile. "Yeah... I'm doing fine."

[ Advent Calendar Redeem - x20 (1) and 2 (2) servings, x1 cobweb ]
        [ Advent Calendar Cats Redeem - Tinystep and Weaseltuft ]
        [ Tinystep and Weaseltuft go on a patrol ]
        [ Batstar goes hunting ]
        [ Batstar asks StarClan for a medicine cat ]
        [ ShrikeClan has two posts before feeding ]

[ Tinystep and Weaseltuft found a queen and her kit ]
        [ Batstar caught a large fish and two birds while hunting ]
        [ Starclan has sent Shrikeclan a medicine cat ]
        [ Your mod will be Deimos

Chamrosh wrote:
        xxxxAspentail was still well up to scratch at hunting and providing for herself, and since the dissolution of her own clan, these were proving very valuable skills.
        xxxxShe’d found herself among a patch of reeds on the edge of a lake for the night, and it wasn’t a bad spot. If she couldn’t find any promising clans to stay in instead, this would probably be acceptable, at least, until she got too old to continue hunting for herself.
        xxxxShe stretched lazily from her position, rolling over on her back. Her stiff joints kept her still for a moment, before she managed to turn over on her side, and then onto her feet. Her jaw opened for a wide yawn, and her teeth clicked together a couple of times.
        xxxxAspentail settled neatly onto a rock just above a slightly deeper section of the lake, multitasking – her eyes settled on the water below, looking for flashes of movement that would indicate fish whilst also enjoying the feeling of the Newleaf sun on her fur. It was good to feel such warmth again after so long out in the cold.
        xxxxShe sat not quite upright, but close to it, trying to maximise the surface of her that was facing the sun while not taking her eyes off the water.
        xxxx"Look, Vendacethroat! Look!” (Noctulepaw was pleased with herself being able to spot the strange cat before her mentor).
        xxxxAspentail’s head snapped around to look what was going on, her teeth bared wide to show her hiss towards the approaching warrior, tail up, fur out to look larger-
        xxxxAnd she stopped as she realised it was just an apprentice who had spoken, from in between the bushes. She was a brown tabby molly, surely only a few moons into her apprenticeship, and at Aspentail’s age, still decidedly a kit.
        xxxxAnd a grey tabby tom stepped out after the apprentice. He had a mischievous set to his face, his face slightly bent into a smile. The tom’s eyes flicked backwards to look at something, before stepping up to the apprentice.
        xxxx"Are you an elder?” The tom asked, tensing up slightly in preparation for possible hostility, while still not lessening his expression.
        xxxxAspentail nodded slowly. “Though I only became one recently.”
        xxxxThe tom lead a few steps ahead before the apprentice followed suit, but kept enough distance to ensure he wouldn’t be seen as threatening.
        xxxx"I’m Vendacethroat, this is Noctulepaw, and my sister, Langoustinefang, is over there.” Vendacethroat turned his head over his shoulder so his nose pointed in the relevant direction, where Aspentail could now see a ginger molly between the bushes.
        xxxx"Aspentail.”
        xxxx"Oh.” Vendacethroat shook his head slightly from side to side. “We’re from Gustclan, if you wanted to come with us?” Aspentail nodded slightly. “I think there’s another cat called Aspentail in one of our neighbouring clans, so it might be worth talking to Heronstar about that once we get into camp."

xxxxHeronstar hadn’t set out to do the name change formally – after all, only three other cats had met Aspentail yet, so the ceremony would be rather meaningless for everyone else. They’d have no frame of reference for it to see how it was relevant to them. Instead, Aspenfoot was lead quietly into the leader’s den, to be introduced to the others through the day as they arrived back in camp from their duties.
        xxxxBut that plan was a little interrupted when Aspentail asked to see the elder’s den, and was greated very quickly by a curious Barnfish.
        xxxx"Morning!” Aspenfoot practically chirped
        xxxx"Hello.” Barnfish responded, noticeably less enthused to see a new comer.
        xxxx"I’m glad I’m not the only elder.” The tom’s expression softened somewhat, clearly agreeing with her. Heronstar was pleased at least that Aspenfoot seemed to have found someone already to befriend (though she seemed to have done admirably with Noctulepaw so far).
        xxxxIt was quite a surprise to come across new cats two days in a way, but that was how it happened. This time, though, there were two, coming together.
        xxxxThe guards of the camp, including a couple of apprentices who were being taught the importance of patience, because apparently Hyenaclan hadn’t thought that was useful, saw the two from a way off.
        xxxxOr rather, they saw the small white warrior poking around in the undergrowth a few seconds’ run away.
        xxxx"Lionpaw, get Heronstar.”
        xxxxA streak of ginger fur vanished from atop the wall.
        xxxxPaying closer attention now that the white fur had caught their attention, the guards could see some small ginger patches in between the leaves, but it took them all several moments to realise that they all belonged to a singular enormous, fluffy molly. She was practically half as tall again as the white tom whom she was following, and that was without her fur.
        xxxxThe white tom was clearly in charge.
        xxxxBut it was interesting to see exactly how hard to pick out the molly was, despite her huge size and pale pelt. The grey patches were almost the same colour as the human path that her paws rested on, and the ginger broke up her pelt. Most of the warriors had never seen any pelt having such a clear advantage before, but then, they’d never seen a silver tortoiseshell.
        xxxxThe two cats stopped in place as they saw the warriors, and saw the advantageous position they would hold in a fight with their higher placements.
        xxxx"Hello!” The white cat called, confidently, without any hint of malice to his voice. “We’re looking for somewhere safe we can stay. I’m Knotfish, and this beautiful lady is Narwhal?” His tone raised like in a question, showing his uncertainty as to what her name sake was, or whether she’d just picked a few syllables she liked for herself. And the molly hesitated a moment before nodding.
        xxxxChubtail dropped down from the wall and took a few steps forward, just in time for Heronstar to walk up behind him.
        xxxx"Where are you two from?” Heronstar asked, wanting to know some more details before she blindly accepted them. It was more than a little suspicious to have two sets of new cats in a row, and Narwhal’s size made her more cautious than she normally would be. It’d be very easy for Narwhal to cause a lot of harm if she turned out to be malevolent.
        xxxx"I was born in another clan, but two-legs came with monsters and destroyed our territory. We tried to stay near by, but they built huge shiny things, that screamed all day and smelt of fire, and all left one by one.” Knotfish’s ears twitched slightly, and his eyes flicked over to the side. “Narwhal was born very far from here.”
        xxxx"Spent six moons in box.”
        xxxx"And neither of you have anything to return to.”
        xxxxNarwhal shook her head very slowly as Knotfish spoke his agreement.

[Aspentail joins Gustclan]
        [Aspentail’s suffix is changed; Aspenfoot]
        [Knotfish (18/12 – Khao Manee) and Narwhal (25/12 – Kurilian Bobtail) join Gustclan]

[Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcoud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, Merlindash and Camberpaw, Osierfang and Lionpaw, Clarystorm and Ospreypaw, Vendacethroat and Noctulepaw, and Firepath and Saffronpaw train]
        [Chubtail and Tabitha train; swimming]

[Harrierpelt looks for herbs]
        [Heronstar, Myrtleclaw, Droseratail, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, and Langoustinefang go hunting]
        [Argusheart, Pearstone, Bugleclaw, Moraine, Knotfish, and Narwhal go hunting]

[Boulderdash stays in camp to look after the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, Sealkit and Squirrelkit]
        [Ploverstripe, Cicelynose, Barnfish, and Aspenfoot stay in camp]

[Gustclan consumes 2 Hares and 2 Frogs - 8 portions]

[ Troutpaw, Pheasantpaw, Mosquitopaw, Lobsterpaw and Camberpaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]
        [ Ospreypaw, Noctulepaww and Saffronpaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
        [ Tabbyfur learned the Swimming skill while training ]
        [ Harrierpelt gathered ivy leaves and parsley while herb hunting ]
        [ Heronstar, Myrtleclaw, Droseratail, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower and Langoustinefang caught two frogs while hunting ]

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:
        Wildstar stood in the branches that towered up in the trees, away from the foxes and badgers which were too stupid to look for cats up in the trees, and even if they were smart enough, Wildstar was confident that they could not make it up this high. He made his way down the trees and towards Moonpool. The first thing he needed for his Clan was a deputy. Without a deputy, if he died, nobody would be able to keep the clan alive. He would have to worry about the heads for his inner circle later, the deputy was the most important thing he needed right now.

Wildstar asks for a Deputy

[ Starclan has sent Treeclan a deputy ]
        [ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

positivitea wrote:
        ravenstar lifted his head from the makeshift den he had put together the previous
        day. he got up swiftly and trotted out his den, for today was when he was going to get a new warrior.
        ravenstar knew nothing about herb and for now he didn't have a medic, but first on his list was a deputy.
        after travailing to the moonstone, he asked for a deputy, so his clan may live on if he dies.

[ ravenstar goes to moonpool ; asks for deputy ]

[ Starclan has sent Lightclan a deputy ]

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
        A cool breeze flew past camp as the water curiously lapped at Dawnstar's paws. An eerie silence filled the air, with only the salty crash of waves filling Dawnstar's ears. The loneliness that surrounded Dawnstar turned her into a gloomy state. She silently shook her head and padded across the shore that was filled with grains of sand. She swiftly made it onto the forest parts of her empty territory, maneuvering through the thick trees. Slight bursts of hesitation shot into Dawnstar, but she dragged along. It was her mission to make OceanClan thrive, and if she stopped now she would've already failed.[/list]
        [center][ Dawnstar asks StarClan for a deputy ]

[ Starclan has sent Oceanclan a deputy ]
        Katrione

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

shatteredclan // 02.

Postby slim shady » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:49 pm

number of cats: five

tldr ; last moon ; cougarstar encounters tangledvine, a prickly tomcat who insists that he could be valuable to the clan, as she is much too soft to be leader. flurrywind finds a warrior who was, unfortunately, stuck in a bramble bush at the base of the mountain - after rescuing her, she joins the clan reluctantly, though is much more excited at the idea once she sees the camp, which will provide a good hiding place from her last clan. she does not elaborate, and leaves flurrywind with more questions than answers.
        this moon ; cougarstar and flurrywind go on a patrol together, which doubles as a romantic walk. they become mates and try for kits. addercloud searches for herbs, hoping for another sensible cat to stumble upon her ( as most of the other cats in her clan have the brains of mice, in her humble opinion ). tangledvine and rockfall strike up a friendship and patrol the other borders together. ( might type up later, but will probably leave as it is. on mobile again! )

( cougarstar and flurrywind go on a border patrol )
        ( cougarstar and flurrywind are now mates! )
        ( cougarstar and flurrywind try for kits )
        ( addercloud looks for herbs, looking for other cats along the way )
        ( tangledvine and rockfall go on a border patrol )

leader:
                cougarstar | sixteen moons | she-cat | x
                lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
                tangledvine | seventeen moons | tom | x

medicine cat:
                addercloud | sixteen moons | she-cat | x

warriors:
                flurrywind | sixteen moons | tom | x
                canyonfall | twenty moons | she-cat | x

apprentices:
                x

queens:
                x

kits:
                x

elders:
                x
          ally clans:
          clan name | username

enemy clans:
          clan name | username

borders:
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

medicine store:
          x3 cobwebs | x
          x2 yarrow | x
          x1 raspberry leaves | x
          x2 poppy seeds | x
          x1 bindweed | x
          x2 coltsfoot | x

fresh-kill pile:
          rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
          hare | x2 | 3 servings
          puffin | x2 | 3 servings
          snake | x2 | 3 servings
          small fish | x3 | 2 servings
          big fish | x2 | 3 servings
          >> 38 servings

mentors:

deceased cats:

family:
          cougarstar and flurrywind | x
        slim shady

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

garrisonclan - 4

Postby goneeeeee :) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:53 pm

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 011, 6 toms | 5 she-cats
        NEXT MOONPOOL VISIT: now

"how is sorreldust doing?" lionstar called to his deputy when she emerged from the nursery from where he lay
          upon the highrock, tail flicking across the smooth surface. his deputy padded forward, tipping her muzzle up
          to look at him. the queen had just delivered a healthy and strong tom-kit who would definitely grow up to be
          a great warrior. ashflight's kits sootkit and crowkit were growing bigger each day and were one paw-step clos
          er to having their apprentice ceremony in five moons, which wasn't that far away.

"she's doing great. a little tired, but happy. mottledkit is strong." the deputy responded.

"good." leaping down from the highrock the leader shook out his fur. "i'm going to head to the moonpool. it's
          time garrisonclan got a medicine cat to take care of its cats."

[lionstar, dustytuft and koaclaw: border patrol]
          [firepelt, sorreldust and flameclaw: hunting patrol]

[moonpool: lionstar asks for a medicine cat]
          [raid: koaclaw and dustytuft hope to steal a kit]
          [training: dustytuft and turtlepaw]

[ashflight: goes into labour, this is the father of the kits]
          [sorreldust and flameclaw: become mates, with kits]

Ally Clans:
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
          Alder bark x1 | Eases toothaches
          Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
          Juniper berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches
          Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills
          Poppy seeds x1 | Help a cat sleep
          Rogwort leaves x1 | Treats aching joints
          Sorrel x1 | Gives cat an appetite
          Nettle leaves x1 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
          Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
          Catmint x1 | Cures whitecough or greencough
          Heather Nectar x1 | Makes swallowing easier
          Mint x1 | Covers the scent of death
          Parsley x1 | stops a queen producing milk
          Stinging Nettle x1 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
          Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
          Blackberry leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
          Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          Eagle | x3 | 9 servings
          Hawk | x3| 9 servings
          Rabbit | x1 | 3 servings
          Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
          Ermine (Stoat) | x2 | 6 servings
          Hare | x1 | 3 servings
          Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
          Rock Bass | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
          Dustytuft | Turtlepaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
          ?? and Ashflight
          ↳ sootkit, crowkit
          ?? and Sorreldust
          ↳ mottledkit
        goneeeeee :)

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Number of Cats: 12 Tom Cats / 19 She-Cats
        Next Moon-Pool visit: January 4th
        Consumed food: x1 Trout, x1 Salmon

"Half clan kits don't belong in the clan." Reefstar snarled, his paws digging into the dirt as he circled the nursery. "Kitewing's and Dolphinsplash's mutts leave a bad name on Marineclan. We should terminate them now- before the mothers get too attached."
        "Reefstar, that's against the Warrior Code. More than one code, to be precise. Are you challenging Starclan, now?" Frecklewish warned, her claws unsheathed as she stepped in between him and the nursery.
        "What do you know of the warrior code, Frecklewish? Nothing but betrayal floats in your blood." He challenged, sizing up to the smaller she-cat. Frecklewish bared her white incisors, her tail flicking wildly behind her. "What are you going to do? You'll have to kill me seven times over before I die!"
        In one single moment that Frecklewish had turned her back, Reefstar's weight slammed her side, sending her sprawling in the dirt. She struggled to regain her footing as he came towards her again. Thinking quickly, she ducked below his thorn-sharp claws and shot her arm out to trip the large tom-cat. Enraged, he hissed, whipping around to face her before lunging again. This time he caught her, shoving her lithe frame, his mass squashing her shoulders as he rapidly drew his claws against her fur. She struggled, blindly lashing out with his claws and hooking Reefstar's fur. A warm fluid painting her face, and Reefstar released his deadly pin. The black leader fell with a thud, gave one final shudder, and lay still. His throat had been gashed by Frecklewish's claws, and she stepped back, horror rippling through her pelt.
        "Reefstar!" A screech split the camp, wrenching Frecklewish's heart. It was Turtlefur, the midnight tom's loyal mate, who was consequently pregnant with his kits. "My love, my love, my love." She sobbed, pawing at the blood that pooled and turned his fur an even darker black. Brookstream broke through the crowd, her eyes glazed with grief and turmoil. After what seemed like a moon,
        she finally spoke.
        "His wounds are too severe. I cannot help him." For a fleeting moment, Frecklewish felt guilt for what she had done. But she remembered that she had saved the half-clan kits from Reefstar's claws. He had gone mad; maybe once he had been the tom that Brookstream, Turtlefur, and Conch had loved... but the Dark Forest had gotten ahold of his mind and destroyed him. The calico could feel no remorse for protecting the clan- her clan.
        "Why would you want to?" From behind the scene, Conch emerged- heavily pregnant at that. "He wanted to kill kits. He exiled my baby, and an elder who was too weak to groom her own pelt. He sentenced her to death- until Burnpaw volunteered to go with her. I loved Reefstar once, but that... monster was not him." Conch's other kits- Dolphinpaw and Oceanpaw- glanced on, heavily burderned by the horrific scene that had just played out. The young medicine cat apprentice slumped to the ground next to his sister, who let out a quiet moan of pain. Their mother curled around them, blocking their view of Reefstar's dead body. From here, Frecklewish barely heard Oceanpaw whisper, "He was like my father,"
        "We must hold a burial for him. May Starclan have mercy on him." Stormwind murmured, brushing his pelt against his sister's, Brookstream, as if to comfort her for her loss. "I know you cared for him, but Frecklewish did what had to be done." The large silver and white tom nodded once at the deputy- as if expressing his support of her actions- before beginning to smooth Reefstar's fur.
        "Perhaps I can be of service." Another voice- one unknown to Frecklewish- shattered the eeriness of the camp. Her beauty struck the calico like a tidal wave crashing against the sand. "I am in close connection with the spirits- Starclan as you call them- and can be sure his spirit reaches its destination."
        "Who are you?" Frecklewish asked, her green gaze sparkling with curiosity.
        "My name is Diamond, and I've traveled a long way to find you."

x
        → Skydance goes into labor. Muddypelt is the father.
        → Turtlefur goes into labor. Reefstar is the father.
        → Conch goes into labor. Dancingstripe is the father.
        → Frecklewish goes into labor. Pigeonnose is the father.
        → Diamond goes into labor. Luxx is the father. They will have 6 kits due to Luxx's powers.
        → Daisypaw {Daisyfern} and Oakpaw {You choose} are ready to become warriors.
        → Frecklewish goes to the Moonpool to receive nine lives.
        → Stormwind, Nettlesting, and Diamond go on a border patrol.
        → Ebonyclaw, Tigerstripe, and Honeythroat go on a hunting patrol.
        → Briarhawk and Orcaspirit guard the camp.
        → Ranks are changed and given new names.
        → Dolphinpaw and Brookstream look for plants to restock their current herbs.
        → Swapped Bumblekit and Goldenkit for Puddlekit{to be renamed} and Sparrowkit{to be renamed.}
        → Swapped Daisypaw for Sagekit{to be renamed.}

Founder:
        Frecklewish | 28 moons | Female |🐚

Heir:
        Name | Age | Male | [url=link]🐚[/url]

Warlock:
        Brookstream | 28 moons | Female | 🐚

Warlock apprentice:
        Dolphinpaw | 7 moons | Male | 🐚 adult

Sorrelpaw | 12 moons | Male | 🐚

Veterans
        {senior warriors}

Merceneries:
        Briarhawk | 39 moons | Male | 🐚

Hawkflight | 50 moons | Male |🐚

Orcaspirit | 15 moons | Male |🐚

Wanderers:
        Stormwind | 30 moons | Male | 🐚

Cormorantcry | 35 moons | Female | 🐚

Diamond | 15 moons | Female | 🐚

Hunters:
        Mynawatcher | 21 moons | Male | 🐚

Cypressfall | 16 moons | Male | 🐚

Whitesong | 15 moons | Female | 🐚

Intiates:
        Mercenary 'Paws:
        Oakpaw | 14 moons | Male | 🐚

Asphodelpaw | 10 moons | Female | 🐚

Hunter 'Paws:
        Burnpaw | 7 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Wanderer 'Paws:
        Wavepaw | 7 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Hemlockpaw | 7 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Birthers:
        Conch | 43 moons | Female | 🐚

Pearlheart | 30 moons | Female |🐚

Skydance | 19 moons | Female | 🐚

Turtlefur | 58 moons | Female|🐚

Kitewing | 46 moons | Female | 🐚

Patches | 13 Moons | Female | 🐚

Littlies:

Leopardkit | 3 moons | Male | 🐚 adult

Leafkit | 3 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Dovekit | 3 moons | Male | 🐚 adult

Hollykit | 1 moons | Female | 🐚

Sagekit | 2 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Sparrowkit | 1 moon | Male | 🐚 adult

Puddlekit | 6 moons | Male | 🐚

Shadekit | 1 moon | Male | 🐚

Owlkit | 6 moons | Female | 🐚

Patriarch:
        Willowfern | 140 moons | Female | 🐚

Ally Clans:
        MapleClan | lost thoughts
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Skyclan | imp.
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Winterclan | ilhdc7
        East | Pebbleclan | Lady Masquerade
        South | CLOSED
        West | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
        x2 | Borage | Helps a queen's milk to come.
        x3 | Cobweb | Stops bleeding and binds wounds.
        x1 | Comfrey Root | Sooths itching, inflamation,
        and stiffness.
        x2 | Juniper Berry | Helps breathing, gives strength,
        and soothes bellies.
        x2 | Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
        inflamation.
        x1 | Feverfew | Reduces fevers, stops aches, and soothes
        headaches.
        x1 | Tormentil | Extracts poison and treats all wounds.
        x1 | Daisy Leaves | Eases the pain of aching joints
        x2 | Lavender | Cures fevers
        x1 | Mint | Hides the scent of death
        x1 | Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place
        x1 | Catmint | Cures a cough.
        x1 | Bright-eye | Can help cure coughs.
        x1 | Fennel | Helps pain in hips.
        x1 | Ragwort | For strength and aching joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Trout | x1 | 3 servings
        Tuna | x2 | 3 servings
        Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
        Anchovy | x2 | 2 servings
        Crab | x1 | 2 servings
        Oyster | x2 | 2 servings
        Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
        Frog | x0 | 1 serving
        Lizard | x1 | 1 serving
        Sparrow | x2 | 2 servings
        Finch | x1 | 1 serving

Mentors:
        Ebonyclaw | Wavepaw | 1 | Swimming
        Reefstar | Oakpaw | 3 | Battle, Swimming, Hunting
        Turtlefur | Daisypaw | 3 | Battle, Swimming, Hunting
        Frecklewish | Burnpaw | 1 | Swimming

Deceased Cats:
        Reefstar | Murdered by Frecklewish

Family:
        Stormwind and Pearlheart: Siblings
        -
        Conch and Sootshade:
        Dolphinpaw, Burnpaw, Oceankit, Silverpaw

Conch and Dancingstripe:
        unborn
        -
        Pearlheart and Aloeleap:
        Dovekit, Leafkit, Lavenderkit, Shellkit, Gullkit
        -
        Turtlefur and Reefstar:
        unborn
        -
        Frecklewish and Pigeonnose:
        unborn
        -
        Skydancer and Muddypelt:
        unborn
        Last edited by clarke, on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:04 am, edited 14 times in total.
        clarke,

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:41 am

-5 prey from advent calendar
        -2 herbs from advent calendar
        -1 cat from advent calendar
        Fireclan
        Number of Cats: 16

Stuff things to be added when I’m more awake

Timberstar, Stonebark, and Fernheart patrol the boarders
        Timberstar, Silvertail, Yewfeather, and Goldenflower hunt
        Hollypelt uses cobwebs and goldenrod on Saltwind
        Hollypelt searches for herbs and Birchfur goes with her
        Birchfur, Yewfeather, and Silvertail patrol the borders
        Littleheart goes into labor!
        The clan consumes two small fish, 4 servings!

Leader:
                Timberstar | 47 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
                Saltwind | 42 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
                Hollypelt | 29 moons | Female |

Warriors:
                Birchfur | 38 moons | Female |
                Fernheart | 45 moons | Female |
                Littleheart | 25 moons | Female |
                Stonebark | 35 moons | Male
                Silvertail | 46 moons | Female |
                Goldenflower | 58 moons | Female |
                Yewfeather | 31 moons | Female |
                Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
                Brindlepaw | 12 moons | Male |
                Snowpaw | 13 moons | Female |

Queens:
                Rainpelt | 36 moons | Female |
                Littleheart | 25 moons | Female | -Due now

Kits:
                Bramblekit | 4 moons | Male |
                Juniperkit | 4 moons | Female |
                Greykit | 4 moons | Male |

Elders:
          Ally Clans:
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          Northeast | Clan Name | Username
          East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
          Southeast | Clan Name | Username
          Southwest | Clan Name | Username
          Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
          Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
          Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -1x
          Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -1x
          Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -4x
          Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
          Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
          Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -2x
          Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
          Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
          Comfrey | Usage | -1x
          Catmint | Usage | -1x
          Yarrow | Usage | -1x
          Poppy Seeds | Usage | -1x
          Wild Garlic | Usage | -1x
          Juniper Berries | Usage | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          Vole | x4 | 1 servings
          Mice | x5 | 1 servings
          Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
          Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
          Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
          Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
          Fernheart | Brindlepaw | 3 |
          ↳(Advanced)Combat
          ↳Hunting
          ↳Moves
          Birchfur | Snowpaw | 1 |
          ↳Combat
          ↳Moves
          Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
          ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
          Rainpelt and Unknown | Tinykit, Juniperkit, and Greykit
          Littleheart and Stonebark | Kits
          Name and Name | Kits
        Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
        "Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
        Galipaygo

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me