Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby xi'rika » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Ridgeclan cats live in an expansive oak forest located in the Silver Mountains. A winding river cuts through their territory, leading through the only entrances to their valley.
They live social lives and love to see new cats, as they are pretty isolated. Ridgeclan cats specialize in speed and intelligence. They accept cats of all manner, as such they are a very diverse pack, ranging from slim pitch black cats to large fluffy white cats and every thing in between. Longhaired cats are most commonly seen with patterned cats the majority.
Will this be your new clan?
Last edited by xi'rika on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Number of Cats: 4

Last moon
Rabbitnose picked the marigold up and held it lightly in her mouth. While it was only herb, any herb to find makes it a good herb hunting session. She padded back to camp. Birdstar and Bramblestep may have come back by now. She trotted along and didn't seem to notice her surroundings. ....Because it wasn't too long until she bumped into another cat.

"S-sorry!" she yelped and the marigold fell out her mouth, landing neatly beside her.

"It's okay. I'm not used to other cats being around here either." Rabbitnose looked up and saw a cat she had never seen before. A tortoiseshell she-cat.

"Who are you!?" she said and leaped to her paws, raising her hackles.

"I was just passing through. Who are you?" she replied.

"Rabbitnose. I'm from Acornclan," she said. The she-cat titled her head in confusion. Looks like this cat had no idea what she has just walked into. Rabbitnose explained that she should come with to camp to meet the leader. The she-cat had no idea what she was talking about but followed anyway.

This moon
Birdstar stood atop a tree with Bramblestep and Dapplecloud behind her. Last moon, Rabbitnose brought Dapplecloud to camp. After some explanation, Dapplecloud understood what a clan was and then decided to join Acornclan. Birdstar gave her her warrior name and she liked it very much.

"Now," Birdstar begun. "I would like you two to go hunting. I was very impressed with how well you hunted in the trees, Bramblestep."

"Well of course. That's where the best prey is," he said and licked his lips as he thought about all the prey he could catch. Dapplecloud rolled her eyes.

"That is true! Anyway though, if she needs it I would like you to help Dapplecloud. I don't know how well she hunts so let's make this a test," Birdstar nodded, as if agreeing with her own words.

"Oh, please. I can look after myself just fine," she said.

"Well, in that case, good luck! I will do a border patrol and meet you back at camp," she mewed and then went jumping through the trees. When she was gone, Dapplecloud moved forward and jumped to the next tree.

"Not so fast, little lady. Birdstar said this was a test for you. Shouldn't I go in front?" Bramblestep said.

"Perhaps. But I won't let myself be bossed around by you. Also, I'm not little," she turned her head to look at him. He jumped towards her and brushed against her pelt.

"Fine, fine. Let's get started, shall we?" he offered, lifting a paw. Dapplecloud smiled and nodded. She ran through the trees and Bramblestep followed close behind her. What a feisty lady... he thought.

[Dapplecloud is welcomed into Acornclan]
[Acornclan consumes 1 squirrel]
[Rabbitnose goes herb hunting]
[Birdstar goes on a border patrol]
[Bramblestep and Dapplecloud go hunting]

Leader:
          Birdstar | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Rabbitnose | 32 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Bramblestep | 30 moons | tom | X
          Dapplecloud | 25 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Boarge leaves |x1 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Cobwebs |x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy seeds |x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,[37] especially good for headaches.
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x1| Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Number of Cats: 9
5 [Male] 4 [Female]

Rosepaw flicked her eyes over at Bearpaw. He was quite peculiar, he had issues breathing when they both got to this clan. 'At least Blackspot could fix his malfunction.' She thought with a roll of her eyes. She trotted along by the tom, brushing her fur up against his. "Hey, Weezy, I bet I can show you up today with practice." She teased, yet her competitive blood was already boiling and ready to win.
"Bet." Was all he said, a devious smirk as he gave her a side-long glance.
"Oh, you're on, Weezy." She shouldered him, running up ahead Patchfur and Flintfang as they were occupied with their own conversation.
Bearpaw raised his tell, signaling for her to stop at the base of a tree. "On the count of three, okay?" He didn't wait for a reply, "Okay! 1... 2..." Before he called three, Bearpaw as already clawing his way up the tree.
Rosepaw hissed. "Not fair, Weezy!" She used her long claws to make up for the distance he had. She was stronger, that was her own bonus. The two were ignoring the worried calls of their mentors at the bottom of the trees, simply having fun with their own race. Even with Bearpaw's headstart, Rosepaw was already at the lowest branch. "Ha, take that!!" She sneered, her tail flicking playfully behind her.
Bearpaw leaped over to her branch, taking big breaths as he attempted to keep himself steady. "Alright, alright... Let's get down before my heart gives out!" He warned, seeming a little dizzy from the height.
"Fineeee, Weezy." She groaned, yet had a twinge of worry for the tom... 'Is his breathing and heart that much of an issue?' She wondered, yet kept the thought at the back of her mind. Why was she worried about his issues?
"Are you two really this dumb??" Patchfur questioned, yet seemed to catch herself from saying anything else. Rosepaw noticed her glancing at Flintfang, who seemed unfazed by her outburst.
"Just wait till one of you fall and break something, Blackspot will be delighted to have something to do unless the fall kills you." The tom simply stated, his uncaring attitude almost making Rosepaw burst into laughter. 'Dark.' She thought, flicking her tail around. Bearpaw also seemed to be getting some enjoyment out of him.
Patchfur, however, was on edge about his coment. "Let's just teach you some safety tips and basics for climbing, alright?" She said, starting some lessons.

[ Blazestar goes to the moonpool to request an apprentice ]
[ Flintfang, Bearpaw, Flameskip go on a border patrol ]
[ Patchfur, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Flameskip, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Bearpaw, Rosepaw, x14 minnows, x5 mice, and x2 smelts were collected from the advent ]
[ Waveclan eats three servings of mackerel ]

Leader:
          Blazestar | 24 | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Blackspot | 21 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Patchfur | 23 | Female | X
          Flameskip | 23 | Male | X
          Flintfang | 21 | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Bearpaw | 8 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 7 | Female | X

Queens:
          Mouserunner | 27 | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 0 | Female | X
          Silverkit | 0 | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Ocean
    East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
    South | Oak Forest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Beach/Prairie | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x 1
    Cobweb x 1
    Comfrey Root x 1
    Elder Leaves x 1
    Feverfew x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mackerel | x0 | 0 servings
    Smelt | x3 | 6 servings
    Minnow | x14 | 14 servings
    Vole | x2 | 4 servings
    Mouse | x7 | 7 servings
    Plover | x3 | 9 servings

Mentors:
    Patchfur | Bearpaw | 0 | Moves
    Flintfang | Rosepaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name + Name | Kit - Kit
    Patchfur - Flameskip
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Newleaf
The snow has melted and plants begin to grow anew. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth go down dramatically, you will likely catch more prey than usual, and the chances of catching an illness will also go down. With all the snow melting and storms coming, it is likely that low-lying and water-based territories will begin to flood. The odds of finding new cats is high.

All the snow has melted but due to this, water levels have grown immensely. Rivers and streams will likely burst their banks soon; clans should keep an eye out for patrols along these areas. Storms have grown much more common, increasing the risk of flooding. Clans should keep an eye on kits and apprentices.

Swiftclan | Coniferclan | Skyclan | Tempestclan | Cliffclan | Mistclan | Lilyclan | Laurelclan | Rosmaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan

faerie; wrote:
amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[after the encounter, sootstar leaves to go on a hunting patrol.]
[amberclan recieves a deputy, boulderfoot, and queen, ivoryfang, from the advent calendar. these cats are mates.]
[amberclan recieves a handful of herbs and prey from the advent calendar.]

Sootstar catches x1 vole.
Ivoryfang will give birth in two moons.

scarlet_wolf wrote:
[ slatestar welcomes sheepkit, wheatkit, and duckwater to mistclan ! ( cac readoption fest ) ]
[ slatestar welcomes goosefeather and rookwing to mistclan ! ]
[ a rogue by the name of hux joins mistclan ( advent calendar ) ]
[ kylo and hux are mates ! ]
[ kestrelflight is named temporary deputy while mothstep is in the nursery ]
[ redhawk is named temporary mentor of shrikepaw while mothstep is in the nursery ]
[ slatestar travels to moonpool to request an apprentice, hunting along the way ]
[ redhawk and shrikepaw train ]
[ kestrelflight, redhawk, and toadsplash patrol the borders after redhawk returns from training with shrikepaw ]
[ kylo and hux patrol the borders ]
[ duckwater, goosefeather, and rookwing go hunting ]
[ palesun looks for herbs ]
[ mistcan receives three pieces of prey from the advent calendar ]
( +1 bird, +1 stoat, +1 hare )
[ mistclan receives two pieces of prey or herbs from the advent calendar ]
( +1 cobweb, +1 small fish )
[ mistclan consumes four servings ( -1 mouse, -1 bird ) ]

Starclan grants Slatestar his request of an apprentice. Along the way, he catches x1 mouse.
Shrikepaw learns climbing.
The first border patrol finds nothing of interest.
The second border patrol catches a predator's scent. Will they pursue it or leave it?
The hunting patrol catches x1 stoat.
Palesun finds x1 celandine and x1 ragwort leaf.

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Bounceheart and Dancingstripe rest and receive x1 cobweb each]
[Bramblepaw and Rowanpaw become fully fledged medicine cats]
[Falconwatcher is selected to be deputy]
[Breezeface is kitting! Fathers: Wolfpaw (outdated pic sorry) and Alpinenose
[Mothwhisker is kitting! Father: Alpinenose
[Poppysong is kitting! Father: Alpinenose
[Silversong is kitting! Father: Alpinenose
[Flickershine is kitting! Father: Wolfpaw (outdated pic sorry)
[Mottledleap is kitting! Father: Whitefoot
[The following herbs are used to aid in the kittings: x1 chervil, x1 willowbark, x1 ragwort, x1 raspberry leaves, x1 goatweed, x1 tormentil]
[Maplestrike, Daisytuft, Dipperwing, Sushipaw, Shadowflight, Lionleap, and Flarestrike go on patrol]
[Hailclaw, Hailwhisker, Wisteriapaw, Muddypelt, Snowflight, Rivergaze, and Loonpaw go on patrol]
[Scorchmask, Swanflight, Falconwatcher, Whisppaw, Fluffytuft, Swayingtrees, and Imppaw go hunting]
[Russetsplash, Tumblepounce, Whisperdust, Finchcloud, Wrenface, Snakepaw and Brindlenose go hunting]
[Brambleleaf, Rowanfern and Velvetflicker hunt for herbs]
[Sweetstar asks Starclan for a warrior]

[SwiftClan consumes four small fish]
[+1 goatweed and +2 tormentil, poppy seeds, chervi, borage, ragwort, catmint, cobweb and willow bark were obtained from the advent]

Breezeface gives birth to five (molly longhaired molly tom tom tom) kits. Unfortunately, two are stillborn.
Mothwhisker gives birth to two (longhaired tom longhaired molly) kits.
Poppysong gives birth to two (tom - carries long, cinnamon molly - carries long, cinnamon) kits.
Silversong gives birth to two (tom - carries long molly - carries long) kits. Unfortunately, Silversong dies during the birthing.
Flickershine gives birth to four (tom molly molly tom) kits. Unfortunately, two are stillborn.
Mottledleap gives birth to four (molly tom tom molly) kits. All are spotted tabbies. Unfortunately, Mottledleap dies during the birthing.
The first patrol catches a predator's scent. Will they pursue it or leave it?
The second patrol finds nothing of interest.
The first hunting patrol catches x2 ermines and x1 mouse.
The second hunting patrol catches x2 small fish and x1 rabbit.
Brambleleaf, Rowanfern, and Velvetflicker find x1 heather nectar, x1 marigold, x1 ragwort, and x1 rush.

sushinekko wrote:

About Cliffclan

They buried us, but they didn't know we were seeds.

[All injuries are healed. (Used Advent Calendar)]
[CliffClan ate x2 birds.]
[Tunnelstar loses a life due to a broken heart. (As in, he lost the love of his life.)]
[Cinnamontuft is kitting! Father
[All of the apprentices train in their respective areas.]
[Lizardpaw takes his warrior assessment!]
[Toadstar (Now Toadleap), Downypaw, Parttridgewing, Laurelkit, and Ryekit join CliffClan!]
[Tunnelstar, Nettleclaw, Hurricanehawk, Rose, Robinflight, and Crowdawn go hunting.]
[Newtcall, Spiderstorm, Pigeonbelly, Pumicetail, Partridgewing, and Toadleap fo patrolling.]
[Tunnelstar goes to the Moonpool requesting a queen.]

Cinnamontuft gives birth to one (x) kit.
Webpaw and Luckypaw learn hunting.
Flutteringpaw learns basic poison knowledge.
Heronpaw, Pondpaw, Racoonpaw, and Downypaw learn climbing.
Lizardpaw passes his assessments.
The hunting patrol catches x1 vole, x1 mouse, and x1 rabbit.
The border patrol finds nothing of interest.
Starclan grants Tunnelstar's request of a queen. She will give birth in two moons.

kacchan, wrote:
[ We Welcome Juniperstreak, Vireotrail, Dreamingthristle, Fuzzymoth, Harefoot, Raccoonkit, and Enya ]
[ The clan doesn't eat for a post. ]
[ x4 woodpecker, x2 raseberry, x4 poppyseeds, x1 lizard, x1 water hemlock, x2 willowbark, x2 mouse are received from the advent ]
[ Shadowpath, Nonithorn, Thymewhisker, and Harefoot go on a border and hunting patrol ]
[ Monarchstride goes on her walk around the border for any newcomers. Tangy comes along. ]
[ Shiningpebble treats Littlepaw and advises him to rest. Shiningpebble uses x1 poppyseed from the flaps ]
[ Shiningpebble goes on a herb-mission. Dreamingthistle accompanies him ]
[ Poppypaw and Tidalsnout train together. ]
[ taddiespark is kitting! alpinenose is the father. ]
[ minnowdance is kitting! father ]
[ Bleakstar goes to the moonpool requesting a warrior. ]
[ enya is an advent cat ]

Coniferclan has two moons before they begin to starve.
The hunting patrol catches x1 trout and x1 snake, and the border patrol finds nothing of interest. Unfortunately, during the patrol, Shadowpath is killed when she injures herself and the patrol is unable to heal her on time.
Monarchstride and Tangy find an eagle! Will they ignore it or will they fight it?
Shiningpebble finds x1 lungwort and x1 sweet sedge.
Poppypaw learns climbing.
Taddiespark gives birth to two (x x) kits. Unfortunately, one kit is stillborn.
Minnowdance gives birth to three (x x x) kits. Both kits carry dilute. Unfortunately, due to birthing complications, Minnowdance and one of her kits die.
Starclan grants Bleakstar's request of a warrior.

marya d. wrote:
[ new cats :: yarrowcloud, alderfeather, sedgefeather, gingersplash, stonewhisker, smallheart, flintpaw, lavendarnose, frostfang, onyxstone ]
[ food :: the clan consumes x2 bird ]
[ hunting patrols :: rowanflame, cedarpounce, buzzardflight, frostsong, acornpaw, sweetpaw
stonewhisker, sedgefeather, ]
[ border patrols :: willowfeather, sunsong, alpinenose, stagleap, sweetpaw, lynxpaw
sheepheart, yarrowcloud, alderfeather, hazelcloud, mintstep, onyxcloud ]
[ nursery :: gingersplash goes into labor ]
[ injuries :: x ]
[ training :: hazelpaw takes her warrior assessments(pass) and becomes hazelcloud, all the apprentices train ]
[ herb hunting :: wickerfur, rookbelly, and sootwillow. ]
[ ceremonies :: x ]
[ other :: after the patrols return, alderfeather starts coughing. a sickness rapidly spreads through adderclan. the only survivors are wickerfur, alderfeather, smallheart, alpinenose, flintpaw, sweetpaw, hazelcloud, mintstep, all the kits, and gingersplash's litter. wickerfur runs away to echoclan, and mintstep and hazelcloud go to skyclan. alpinenose elects himself the leader of this new clan, laurelclan. (everything will be updated next post) ]

The border patrols catch x2 mice and x1 vole.
The border patrols find nothing of interest.
Wickerfur finds x1 hawkweed and x1 wintergreen.
Gingersplash gives birth to two (tom molly) kits. Unfortunately, Gingersplash dies due to the sickness she contracted although Wickerfur saves her kits.
Starclan mourns for the loss of life in Adderclan and wishes Laurelclan well.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Weather:
Newleaf- The snows of Leafbare have finally started to melt away and give away to the lovely blooms of Newleaf. The air has become warmer and makes patrols more bearable. Due to the warmer weather, prey will start to come out of its dens so they will be easier to catch. Kittings will also run much smoother than they would've in Leafbare. Be careful, however. The melting snow might soon get out of control.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Marineclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

nixie belgard wrote:
The silver tabby barged into the medicine den, appearing twice her size from her fur fluffing up in anger. Her teeth were bared, her eyes wide, her step quick. At the sight of the deputy, Blizzardpaw hastily retreated to the rear room of the cave where the herbs were stored and pretended to sort them. She could hardly think with her heart pounding so loudly. A shudder rippled through the small she-cat as an enraged hiss sounded, "What kind of medicine cats are you? Now six cats are dead, and you still have no idea what was ailing them! With such a disease spreading so rapidly, this Clan will soon be ruined, and all the blame is on you." No response came from Willowcloud or Appleheart. The only sounds that could be heard were the quick breaths of Frigidrose through her clenched teeth. "Have you nothing to say for yourselves?" she bellowed. "You're the reason LeafClan is doomed. You should be exiled immediately." Willowcloud sputtered, "B-but we're still searching for a cure. We might be close -" she was cut off when a violent series of coughs racked her body. Frigidrose stared at her, slowly shaking her head. "Oh, you will have run out of time by then," the deputy spoke softly. "You've caught it, too, haven't you?" The gray medicine cat kept her gaze fixed on the ground. It was silent for a while in the den, drastically different compared to the atmosphere a few moments earlier. Finally the silver tabby clucked her tongue, mewing, "Well, then," as she turned and left the den.

Tawnypaw lay just outside the apprentices' den, batting at a withered oak leaf. Because of the recent bad weather, none of the apprentices had been training, and she was bored. She was hoping that since leaf-bare was finally over, they could leave camp again. Suddenly a silver form caught her attention. It was her mentor, leaving the medicine den and seemingly heading for the leader's. Across camp she ran toward the deputy, calling, "Frigidrose! Frigidrose!" The silver tabby's ears turned back and she ignored her apprentice, continuing toward Emberstar's den. Finally the young she-cat reached her, panting, "Frigidrose, can we please go train?" The older sighed and turned to face her. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I have important matters to attend to," she meowed monotonously. Tawnypaw's bright expression fell, and she stared at her paws. "Sorry.... Maybe later?" Frigidrose pursed her lips. "Fine." Smiling again, the ginger tabby mewed, "Thanks, Frigidrose! You're the best mentor ever!" As her apprentice trotted away, the deputy felt the corners of her mouth curving upwards. At least someone liked her. She did find Tawnypaw quite annoying at times, but she'd also grown fond of her. Now, she wasn't sure if she could manipulate her like she did Dewfang, the apprentice was too chirpy. Though, she did feel like she went wrong somewhere with her last apprentice.... She had hoped that she could mold him into an ideal leader one day, but now she doubted that would ever happen. Surely he would make a horrible leader. Perhaps she could do better with Tawnypaw.

Emberstar felt her eyes burning with the tears about to fall. Her throat closed up and she began to shake. "Emberstar..?" Frigidrose mewed with concern. The leader could barely hear her. Willowcloud was going to be dead within a moon. That's all she could think about. Her first medicine cat, the third cat to join her young Clan. "StarClan has truly abandoned us... haven't they?" she croaked. The deputy couldn't think of an appropriate response. Emberstar felt so, so empty. Willowcloud had been her best friend. The spotted tabby felt the deepest regret that she hadn't spoken to her in moons, that she had locked herself away from the Clan and everything she loved. Such a horrible regret was almost physical pain - her head and chest were throbbing terribly. Out of the silence sounded a clear, calm, determined voice, "I need to see her." Surprised, Frigidrose stammered, "Emberstar, y-you can't, she'll infect you with the sickness. You only have one life -" "I need to see her," the leader repeated, her voice louder and firmer. The silver she-cat held her gaze and sighed. "As you wish," she muttered as she stood to fetch the medicine cat.

Should we go herb hunting, Willowcloud? A lot more of the snow has melted, so it should be easier to find something, Blizzardpaw signed to her mentor. Yes, I guess so... go tell Appleheart that you and I are going. Giving a small nod, the fluffy white apprentice padded briskly off to find the other medicine cat. It was then that the deputy appeared again in the den's entrance. With a sigh she grumbled, "Willowcloud, Emberstar would like to see you in her den." The gray tabby's eyes widened a bit with surprise. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen the leader. Suddenly another fit of coughing overcame her, so she could only nod in answer to Frigidrose. "I will escort you." The silver tabby led the fluffy gray one the short distance to Emberstar's den and stepped to the side to allow her to enter. Willowcloud paused and took a deep breath, which only led to more coughing. When it had subsided, she finally entered. The inside of the den was dreary and dark, so it took her a moment to let her eyes adjust to the lack of lighting. "Willowcloud..." the leader breathed. Finally the medicine cat could see, and what she saw surprised her but she knew it shouldn't have. Emberstar's coat was a matted mess, she was fat from lack of exercise, and her eyes didn't hold the spark that Willowcloud remembered. The gray she-cat's mouth fell into a frown. "Emberstar. You wanted to see me?" her voice was already beginning to sound rough from her coughing. It scared her. "Yes..." Emberstar mewed quietly. The air was very still for several moments, and Willowcloud assumed she was trying to gather her thoughts. "I'm so sorry," the spotted tabby choked out, her voice shaky as she began to cry. "I... I failed you - you all," she whimpered between sobs. "All this is my fault - this sickness that's killing the Clan. StarClan hates me." Slowly Willowcloud padded closer to her old friend and sat down in front of her. Emberstar leaned into her shoulder, wetting the soft, gray fur with her tears. The fluffy tail wrapped around the spotted tabby. "Everyone makes mistakes," the younger she-cat mewed gently. "It's not you whom StarClan hates, I promise you. LeafClan is not doomed." A loud sob racked the leader's body. "I just want this to be over. I'm done living this life - living as a failure." "Emberstar, you are not a failure at all. You founded this Clan. Isn't that an incredible accomplishment?" The leader violently shook her head. "But I... I - I -" another fit of sobs cut her off. "Everyone has their faults, dear friend. You have a pure, good heart. That is what matters." Emberstar only answered with a sniffle. Willowcloud pressed her nose into the damp cheek of her friend. "I love you, Emberstar. You've always been like a sister to me. You welcomed me into your new Clan and helped me feel at home. Thank you so, so much for all you've done for me and for your Clan." The two stayed there a while, just like that, closer than they'd been for the longest time, all of their faults forgiven.

x1 bird, x1 small fish, x2 mice, + x2 voles were eaten
Adder, Badgerstrike, Sunstripe, + Mottledpetal die from the mysterious sickness
Willowcloud, Cloudtalon, + Falconchaser catch the sickness
Kitting: Ivytuft + Bramblestrike
(father of both litters)
Due to Falconchaser falling ill, Lightpaw receives a new mentor: Briardusk
Training: Tawnypaw, Darkpaw, Burntpaw, + Rainpaw
Frigidrose forces all of the sick cats to leave the Clan
(Ottershade, Birchwing, Willowcloud, Cloudtalon, + Falconchaser)
The exiled cats die soon after

[ Starclan has four new stars among its skies. Adder, Badgerstrike, Sunstripe and Mottledpetal will be well looked after ]
[ Ivytuft gave birth to five kits. However, two of the kits are stillborn and one is born blind ]
[ Bramblestrike gave birth to six kits ]
[ Tawnypaw, Darkpaw, Burntpaw and Rainpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Starclan has five new stars among its skies. Ottershade, Birchwing, Willowcloud, Cloudtalon and Falconchaser will be well looked after ]

Oaks wrote:
Leading Maia into a quiet area in the cave, Aspen helped her to find a comfortable spot to rest in, bringing some leaves and mosses to form a nest she made sure the queen was comfortable before heading back out into the clearing.

"Is she okay?" Fireheart asked as she washed herself, basking in the orange sun with Adderstar beside her.
"Maia's fine, but she'll be due soon." Aspen meowed before turning away.

-writers block so sorry-

[1 Rabbit has been added to the prey pile.]
[1 Ermine has been consumed.]
[Maia has been accepted into the clan!]
[Aspen goes on a search for herbs.]
[Rowan, Fireheart and Featherbrook decides to go on a patrol.]
[Adderstar and Torrentpaw goes on a hunt.]

[ Aspen gathered sorrel and raspberry leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Rowan, Fireheart and Featherbrook found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Adderstar and Torrentpaw caught an ermine while hunting ]

bel. wrote:
Several cat's POV

Coughing surrounded the camp like a plague, the sickness combing the medicine cat's den. Despite the medicine cat's best efforts, Reefstar had fallen ill and so had two of the oldest kits in the nursery; Oceankit and Silverkit. They were isolated in Brookstream's den, while Reefstar's apprentice was temporarily given Frecklewish as he recovers. But despite Reefstar's sickness, it was evident that Turtlefur refused to leave his side even against Brookstream's wishes. It was evident something- a tension, a romance- was happening.

Pearlheart's POV

The new mother nudged her small kits with an admiring look plastered on her face. "I remember when mine were that little," Conch sniffled to Pearlheart's left, a look of grief swallowing her large blue eyes.
"Oceankit and Silverkit will be fine, momma." Dolphinkit, the smallest of all Conch's kits, meowed encouragingly though even he looked forlorn. Outside the nursery, Pearlheart narrowed her gaze as Turtlefur entered Reefstar's den. I hope they aren't mates, Conch would be heartbroken. Not to mention Brookstream... I think they were in love at one point.
"Leopardkit and Featherkit," Wildflower murmured decisively to the other queens, and the silver-gray Pearlheart purred her response.
"Oh, what beautiful names!" She gushed, before sadly looking down at her squirming five kits. Aloeleap should meet his kits. Some of them belong with their father...

Skydance's POV

The thick-furred cat glanced around rapidly at the sudden rustling of plants. She tried to soothe herself, convinced she was silly and paranoid, yes she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Skydance looked at Hawkflight, who unlike her, seemed at ease and relaxed.
"You're more twitchy than a rabbit's nose, Sky. Can't you relax and enjoy your surroundings?" The long-haired tom meowed, his eyes shining with amusement.
"You have to admit, at least I'm prettier than a rabbit!" Skydance wiggled her hips slightly and puffed our her downy white chest before flicking his nose with her fur. Behind her, the rustling came again and she leapt in the air, her fur spiked up. "I know you heard that!" She whispered somewhat loudly, her claws unsheathed. Hawkflight nodded, though still unfazed and approached the bush. He parted it with her paws, but in that split second, a large creature reared up and it's hooves extended, striking Hawkflight in the side. The large tom collapsed near the hooves, and Skydance leapt onto the horse's side and scored her claws across its flank in a harsh swipe. It snorted and drew backwards, away from Hawkflight. In that moment, Skydance released her grip and flung herself at Hawkflight. She began to drag him away, but before she got very far, she realized that the horse had fled. She panted hard, and took off toward the camp for help.

x
→ x3 Catmint is redeemed from calender. x3 Catmint is given to Oceankit, Silverkit, and Reefstar.
→ Pearlheart's first, fourth and fifth kits were given to their father in Winterclan.
→ Pearlheart thinks Orcapaw is ready for his Warrior assessment. {If he passes, Orcaspirit}
→ Oakpaw and Daisypaw train with Frecklewish and Turtlefur.
→ Stormwind, Ebonyclaw, and Orcapaw go on a border patrol + hunting.
→ Hawkflight and Skydance go hunting.
→ Dolphinkit, Burnkit, and Wavekit are ready to become apprentices. Oceankit is too sick.
→ x5 servings are consumed. {x1 trout/x1 crab}
→ Redeemed Skydance from the advent calender.
→ Skyclan stole Silverkit.
Wavekit is welcomed into Marineclan.
→ Dancingstripe and Muddypelt from Swiftclan visit to share knowledge.
→ Frecklewish and Pigeonnose try for kits.
→ Dancingstripe and Conch try for kits.
→ Muddypelt and Skydancer try for kits.
→ Reefstar and Turtlefur try for kits.
[/center]

[ Orcapaw passed his final assessment! ]
[ Orcapaw is now a warrior: Orcaspirit! ]
[ Oakpaw and Daisypaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Stormwind, Ebonyclaw and Orcapaw find nothing of note on patrol but they do manage to catch two crabs ]
[ Hawkflight and Skydance caught a tuna while hunting ]
[ While trying to impress his new clanmate, Hawkflight angered a yearling colt and was kicked in the side. Hawkflight broke several ribs and possible internal bleeding. Marineclan has the choice to let Hawkflight's ribs heal on their own and risk him bleeding out, or leave Hawkflight with a Twoleg who could save him and return for him later ]
[ Dolphinkit, Burnkit and Wavekit are now apprentices: Dolphinpaw, Burnpaw and Wavepaw! ]
[ Frecklewish is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Conch is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Skydancer is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Turtlefur is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

oceanz wrote:
mudslide
ah the moonpool. it had been awhile since mudslide had visited. mudslide took a moment before approaching the pool, admiring the scenery. the pool was it's usual aqua blue, illuminating because of the light of the moon hitting it. he pushed away his uneasy feeling and approached, dipping his muzzle into the water. the medicine cat opened his eyes and was alarmed by his surroundings. he was in the meadow, as usual, but this time it wasn't bright and heavenly like. it was dark, menacing. "yellowheart?" mudslide called, worry in his voice. his call echoed around the meadow, making everything even more eerie. "mudslide." yellow heart's deep voice came from behind him. the tom turned around quickly to face yellowheart, the other tom looked beaten and concerned. "yellowheart- what's wrong? why is the meadow so dark? is everything okay in starclan?" mudslide asked, looking around again. "there's a darkness coming soon mudslide, you must warn the clan." yellowheart began,"autumnclan has allowed a snake disguised as a bird into the clan. the bird will be the downfall of the clan if you let it. however, the tall reed or the sturdy tree could save many. " as soon as he came, yellowheart vanished, leaving mudslide. "wait- yellowheart! what does that mean? yellowheart!"
mudslide yanked his head from the moonpool, gasping, his eyes wide. "I have to get back immediately."

mudslide, maplestar, pearlstone & rowanclaw
a sunrise passed before mudslide was home, panting and exhausted, ignoring all greetings and going directly to maplestar. "mudslide! you're back early, the journey home is suppose to take at least 2-3 sunrises, is everything alright? please, please sit down you look exhausted." maplestar lead mudslide to her den and sat him down, concerned. "maplestar... starclan... not good... prophecy..." mudslide panted, hanging his head. "pearlstone, bring water please!" maplestar called, alarmed. in moments pearlstone arrived with a large leaf of water, followed by rowanclaw, that mudslide quickly gulped up. the two she-cats exchanged a concerned look before turning back to mudslide, who had cleared his throat. "had to come back as fast as I could," mudslide exhaled, closing his eyes to concentrate better, "I was uneasy on my way to the moonpool, and now I know why. yellowheart had a prophecy to tell me." he continued, opening his eyes to look at his leader and deputy. "autumnclan has allowed a snake disguised as a bird into the clan. the bird will be the downfall of the clan if you let it. however, the tall reed or the sturdy tree could save many." he recited. maplestar and pearlstone's eyes widened in worry "but what does that mean?" pearlstone asked, looking at maplestar. "tall reed.. that must be reedsong... who else could it be?" maplestar replied, looking down at her paws. "sturdy tree has to be you, maplestar." mudslide added. "or oakpaw..." pearlstone mumbled, quieting down after getting a sharp glance from maplestar. "not oakpaw, he's too young." maplestar stated, calming once she got a nod in agreement from mudslide. "as for the bird... maplestar started. "it's crowpaw." rowanclaw hissed, surprising the three others."I don't understand your hatred for the apprentice rowanclaw." maplestar shook her head, no, I don't think it could be crowpaw, starclan wouldn't have let me make him an apprentice if it was." rowanclaw flicked his tail in annoyance but said nothing, not wanting to start anything. "we will keep this between us for now. we will tell reedsong soon, but right now he has enough on his plate with his kits." maplestar added, shooting rowanclaw a silencing look as he opened his mouth to protest.

maplestar, mudslide
maplestar sat outside her den, looking out at her clan, deep in thought. "deciding?" the voice of mudslide asked, sitting down next to her. maplestar snapped out of her thoughts and cleared her throat "oh, um.. well," she began, turning her head to face the medicine cat, "yes..." she sighed, looking back out at the camp, "today was supposed to be crowpaw's day to become a warrior... but after our meeting..."
"you feel uneasy and unsure?" mudslide asked, receiving a nod from maplestar. it was as if he read her mind. "yes... maybe it's because of rowanclaw, how he feels so strongly for the younger tom, maybe it's the prophecy, but it just doesn't feel like that right time." maplestar responded, looking over at crowpaw and leafpaw who were sharing a vole together. "yes... I agree with you. maybe just wait a little longer." mudslide agreed.

unknown
"so it's settled then?" a deep voice asked. there was silence after the cats question, "I said, so it's settled then?" the voice asked again, louder and more impatient. "yes sir!" a feminine voice responded confidently.
"y-yes sir." stammered a weak, quiet voice.
"you need to be more confident kittypet. I need to know that you're with me in this." the deep voice asked again, the toms voice almost threatening. "yes sir, I am one hundred percent with you." the other male voice replied with more confidence. "that's my boy, I knew I could count on you." the first voice responded with a deep laugh. "one moon. I know that's a long wait, but we can do it. we can take this system down with our eyes shut it's so weak." the two other voices cackled quietly, agreeing with the first toms statement. "alright, let's head back before anyone notices. good talk team..."

--
[the clan consumes 4 servings of food - 2 voles and a squirrel]
[there's a new prophecy!]
[toadstool, rowanclaw & oakpaw patrol the borders]
[everyone else rests in camp for a day]

[ Toadstool, Rowanclaw and Oakpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]

skywalker, wrote:
As the winter months in Sycamoreclan dragged on, the clan welcomed a new kitten; Pinekit. Acornfur was over the moon about his little son, and Leopardeyes could hardly keep her eyes off him for a minute. He was the only kit in the nursery right now, and he was only one moon of age, but he was already causing trouble. Robinpaw was now a warrior, Robinwing, and Fawnleap took her friend out for a nice day of hunting after her vigil was done. They didn't catch much, but the two had fun being warriors together. Otterpaw and Hickorypaw were fitting in well, having found friends in the other apprentices. Bearstar and Silkfeather were talking much more often, and Lilacpounce and Wolfstep seemed to be closer than two lovebirds. Batpaw was learning quickly from Heronstream, and the other apprentices were moving along quickly. Fallingbirch and Honeynose were once again excepting kits now that the cold months were starting to pass, and Mapleflower was fierce in making sure her friend knew how happy she was for the both of them. Gullrunner was practically bubbling from how well his sons were doing, and found himself truly happy where he was. Mapleflower soon found out she was excepting kittens as well, and Gullrunner nearly collapsed when he heard the news. Things in Sycamoreclan were going perfectly, for now.

( Lilacpounce, Wolfstep, Gullrunner, Fawnleap and Hickorypaw go hunting ! )
( Heronstream and Batpaw go herb hunting )
( Honeynose is expecting kits ! father )
Mapleflower is excepting kits ! father )
( Otterpaw and Wolfstep train; the climbing skill ! )
( Hickorypaw and Fawnleap train; the hunting skill ! )
( Flamepaw, Jackdawpaw, Creampaw, Poppypaw and their mentors train for the tracking skill ! )
( Batpaw and Heronstream train; the herb knowledge skill ! )
( Acornfur, Robinwing, Silkfeather and Bearstar patrol the boarders ! )
( Leopardeyes looks after Pinekit )
( Gullrunner takes over the deputy position while Mapleflower is in the nursery )
( The clan consume 1 big fish and 1 squirrel = 5 servings )

[ Lilacpounce, Wolfstep, Gullrunner, Fawnleap and Hickorypaw caught a rabbit while hunting ]
[ Heronstream and Batpaw gathered comfrey root and lavender while herb hunting ]
[ Honeynose is expecting kits! They are due in two posts ]
[ Mapleflower is expecting kits! They are due in two posts ]
[ Otterpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Hickorypaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Flamepaw, Jackdawpaw, Creampaw and Poppypaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
[ Batpaw learned the Herb Knowledge skill while training ]
[ Acornfur, Robinwing, Silkfeather and Bearstar a warrior while on patrol ]

Chamrosh wrote:
ComeSparrowfoot’s eyes opened to a view of a familiar forest. And as per usual, there was the grey kit she knew to be her sister.
xxxx"Thought I’d bring you in slightly more fully than usual; I just need your attention a bit more fully. There’s a tabby in Vixenclan that Heronstar must not meet.”
xxxx"There’s a clan called Vixenclan? What about Foxclan?”
xxxx"Taken, actually.” Elmfang rolled her eyes at Sparrowfoot’s astonished look to hear of two completely unfamiliar clans so quickly. “There’s a lot of clans now. But stop diverting. Just because you don’t like getting omens doesn’t mean they’re not important.”
xxxxSparrowfoot grumbled under her breath, but she knew that she couldn’t stop her sister doing this. She’d just be here again the next night if she tried. She sighed slightly, rolled her eyes, then waited for her sister to continue.
xxxx"You know how much Heronstar hates clans having the same name as individual cats?”
xxxx"Yeah, there was this one time when Harrierpelt was talking about his old cl-"
xxxx"Stories tend to stop being interesting by the fifth time you hear them.” Elmfang interrupted. “There’s a new molly around. Gustclaw-" Sparrowfoot couldn’t help hissing, and loudly. Elmfang didn’t seem surprised to have to stop for a moment. “from Vixenclan. And I think you noticed the similarity. Gustclaw, Gustclan. One sound different.”
xxxx"But surely no leader would allow that? That’s supremely arrogant.”
xxxx"And that’s your reaction. Imagine how Heronstar would react. You can’t let her.”
xxxx"What happens if she does?”
xxxx"The storm a few moons ago was an omen of her rage.” Sparrowfoot gulped slightly. “At least, I think.” That boded a little better. “I’m not involved in every decision.” Elmfang shrugged, which looked especially strange on the shoulders of a kit barely old enough to stand – Sparrowfoot had noticed how her sister had aged just slightly more than she should have done in Starclan, and then stayed there. Like the very fabric of the forest Starclan claimed knew that to be forever weak-limbed, closed-eye and closed-ear was a horrendous notion. “But it wouldn’t surprise me if it were proportional. If Heronstar finds out, the best case is Gustclan changing its name to something so obscure, no cat would follow, and steadily increasing isolationism. The worst is that she makes sure that no one rises to such arrogance again. I think.” Sparrowfoot gave a bigger gulping noise, even if the last validation detracted slightly from the communication of threat level.
xxxx"So… what do I do?”
xxxx"Say you saw an omen of something… I don’t know, Betonycloud said to be cryptic, but just talking to you seemed a lot more helpful. Cryptic is useless unless I want you to mess up, and I really don’t. I don’t know! Just… anything that will stop her.”
xxxxSparrowfoot stared at her sister, eyes wide, realising how much responsibility was seeming to be placed on her.
xxxxAnd she huffed. Of course her sister didn’t have a plan.
xxxx"I’ll try. I can’t promise I’ll manage, but I can promise I’ll try.”
xxxx"It’d better be a good try. Failure won’t go well.” Elmfang slowly sagged under the weight of her worry for a second, before shaking herself slightly and springing back into the mode of a young kit again. “You’d best be up to get back on with your duties for the day. You should have enough time to start thinking up excuses.” Elmfang twisted her head slightly. Then shrugged slightly, took a deep breath in, and blew, blowing the swirling grey woodland away and out of Sparrowfoot’s sight…
Bye bye, big sister, and good luck.Sparrowfoot’s eyes opened slowly. All the other warriors were already up and about. She groaned at her sister’s timing before righting herself from her position on her back and running out to start her duties for the day.
-----
xxxxThe snow reached up to Harrierpelt’s stomach, so he was more pulling himself through the snow than walking. He’d tried, initially, using forward momentum to keep his force on the snow minimal, so he wouldn’t sink, but this had quickly grown exhausting, and he’d been forced to return to trawling forward.
xxxxThere were only a few herbs which were easier to find during winter, but it was well worth doing herb searches whenever he wasn’t preoccupied with kits.
xxxxAs he ducked his head down to look for herbs in a well-tested spot, he was greeted by the smell of a young molly, and a face full of ginger fur.
xxxxHarrierpelt drew his head back quickly in surprise. Clearly the snow had been covering her scent until now.
xxxx"Hiii!” The kit called in a strange accent, and then sprang out of the bush towards him, landing clumsily and flopping face-first into the snow. She spat the white powder out of her mouth quickly and looked back up at Harrierpelt, twisting her neck backwards, brown eyes shining. “I’m Squirrelkit, and I’m looking for my mummy, have you seen Honeycreek?” Her tail wiggled awkwardly, and then she scrambled to her tiny feet, and slipped again. “Or Laurelkit, or my brothers?” And again her attempts to scramble to her feet didn’t work.
xxxx"I haven’t, no. If you come back to camp now we can have a proper look for your family later.”
xxxx"Okay! I’ll just follow-" really Squirrelkit was not particularly skilled at handling herself in deep snow. Harrierpelt couldn’t help an amused expression crossing his face. “Hey!” Squirrelkit protested as she was picked up by the scruff of his neck and brought back to camp.
xxxxBoulderdash was not going to appreciate this.
-----
xxxxBoulderdash woke up to the light filtering in, past the human den’s strange soft walls, onto her face. She could feel some fidgeting from her ball of kittens, but that was normal when there were five of them to mind. Her head rolled back slowly so she could feel the sun against her chin.
xxxxShe stayed still for a moment before yawning widely, and turning her head back round and then paused for a moment.
xxxxWhy was there an extra kit? And a bright ginger kit, very different to her grey kits. Even if the molly was about the same size.
xxxxBoulderdash nudged the ginger lump with her nose, and it grumbled before snuggling in tighter against Dipperkit. Boulderdash nudged it again. And then she prodded it with one of her forepaws.
xxxxA tiny ginger face emerged from between Dipperkit and Ringkit, and looked up with droopy brown eyes, and a tired expression. She attempted a greeting, only to follow up with a wide yawn.
xxxx"Harrierpelt said you’d look after me. And the floor was cold.” The ginger fluffball made an exaggerated shiver, and then yawned again. Her voice was slow and unresponsive, reflecting more of the tiredness. "And it looked warm up, and good for me."
xxxxBoulderdash narrowed her eyes slightly. She’d be having a word with her mate later. “Ri’.”
-----
xxxxSquirrelkit got on quite well with the rest of the litter she had decided she was now part of, and the six of them caused quite a lot of chaos around camp – particularly when Shellcloud and Nettleflower or Langoustinefang and Vendacethroat got involved.
xxxxMyrtleclaw would admit openly that he loved acting father to kits, but he had to admit that eight foster children, six of whom were kits were a bit much. He’d be politely informing his friend later that eight was enough kits to father, and that her next litter would need a different male to cover up for her.
xxxxJudging by how hard getting the original five to sleep was, and how much more tired Boulderdash looked now, Myrtleclaw was fairly sure she’d agree about the quantity. But he was going to check anyway. Eight really was enough.

[Squirrelkit joins Gustclan]
[Shellcloud and Nettleflower try for kits]

[Jack of all trades, master of none,
But better that than master of one ; Ploverpaw has grown into a warrior: Ploverstripe]
[Cicelypaw has grown into an observant warrior, skilled at tracking: Cicelynose]

[Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcloud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, Merlindash and Camberpaw, Osierfang and Lionpaw, Clarystorm and Ospreypaw, Vendacethroat and Noctulepaw, and Firepath and Saffronpaw train]
[Chubtail and Tabitha train; fighting]

[Harrierpelt looks for herbs]
[Heronstar, Droseratail, Ploverstripe, Cecilynose and Langoustinefang go hunting]
[Myrtleclaw, Argusheart, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower go hunting]

[Boulderdash stays in camp to mind the kits: Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit]
[Pearstone, Moraine, and Barnfish stay in camp]

[Gustclan consume 2 hares and 1 big fish – 7 portions]
[18th and 25th Advent gifts not currently claimed– Day 19 -> Day 24: Frog, Beech Leaf, Alder Bark, Mouse, Hare, Hare, Lavendar]

[ Nettleflower is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Ploverpaw is now a warrior: Ploverstripe! ]
[ Cicelypaw is now a warrior: Cicelynose! ]
[ Troutpaw, Lionpaw, Pheasantpaw, Mosquitopaw, Lobsterpaw and Camberpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Ospreypaw, Noctulepaw and Saffronpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Tabitha learned the Fighting skill while training ]
[ Harrierpelt gathered bindweed and bright-eye while herb hunting ]
[ Heronstar, Droseratail, Ploverstripe, Cecilynose and Langoustinefang caught two rabbits while hunting ]
[ Myrtleclaw, Argusheart, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower caught two big fish while hunting ]

damaged_ wrote:
dustclan

the cats of dustclan are usually creative, able to come up with interesting
solutions and different ideas, and they enjoy collecting things in their spare
time, whether it be rocks, feathers, or flowers. they don't usually look for
a fight, but if they find themselves in one, they'll seldom back down.
dustclan can be quite stubborn, which both helps and hurts them. they can
also be quite suspicious of other clans, and prefer to keep to themselves
if possible. they can be an arrogant bunch, fueled by their creative ways.

dustclan cats tend to have a larger build. a small cat is rare. they also
have large paws, which help them when traveling in tough terrain. dustclan
cats usually have darker-colored pelts. any cat that is fully white is seen
as special. these cats aren't very fond of water, and try to stay on land
as much as possible.

dustclan's territory is located in a densely packed forest. their camp is
located a bit southeast from the middle of their territory. it is surrounded
with thickets and low hanging branches to protect the clan from predators.
at the western edge of their territory, there a large tree with a hollow
trunk; that is the place where dustclan goes to communicate with starclan.
a cat must go there at nightfall and sleep in the hole, where the starclan
can enter their dreams.
to the south, the trees thin out and the ground is covered in beautiful
flowers. cats often go here to collect flowers or nap. it is a favorite spot
of dustclan.
at dustclan's northern border, there is a small lake that provides the clan
with water.
at the eastern border, there is rocky terrain that eventually leads up to
a mountain. prey is scarce here, but many nice rocks can be found here.

apprentices are seen as one of the most important parts of the clan.
they are to learn everything they need and more, for they are the future
of the clan. if a mentor is slacking, they will take on duties such as getting
moss and helping the elders. young warriors are usually given the simple,
yet annoying tasks, as they have completed training.

[ Dustclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]

thaliana, wrote:
          the territory. -
          //////featherclan makes its home in the heart of an endless deciduous forest, a hearty woodland that (to the cats) appears to stretch to the horizon. water is found and gathered from a single, winding stream through the centre of the territory; any larger water bodies and the cats here wouldn't know what to do with themselves. the clan camp is perhaps quite unusual. the warriors - and leader - nest in the trees (quite like the birds they tend to be named after), where they have the perfect height to survey the surrounding area for danger. cats not yet adept at climbing, such as the apprentices, or who are unable, such as queens and those tended to by the medicine cat(s), have their dens within the large, overgrown roots of the trees that the warriors protect, with brambles drawn over them to protect them from sight. being a clan particularly fond of their climbing, main prey items include birds, squirrels, and the odd land animal such as a mouse or stoat.

the clan. -
          //////the cats of featherclan are lean and muscular, the perfect build for clambering up the trees that make up their territory and leaping from branch to branch. their favourite game is to show off who is the most skilled climber. as a result of what they consider bold and fearless activity, featherclan cats tend to be extremely cocky and over-confident. often they over-step their borders (jumping from tree to tree means they tend to miss the scent marks), but very rarely would they ever apologise or admit to their mistake. loyalty to the clan is considered their most important trait: every cat accepted into featherclan is considered family, and they are expected to protect their family until they draw their last breath.

[ Featherclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

A Fox's Tail wrote:

Ridgeclan cats live in an expansive oak forest located in the Silver Mountains. A winding river cuts through their territory, leading through the only entrances to their valley.
They live social lives and love to see new cats, as they are pretty isolated. Ridgeclan cats specialize in speed and intelligence. They accept cats of all manner, as such they are a very diverse pack, ranging from slim pitch black cats to large fluffy white cats and every thing in between. Longhaired cats are most commonly seen with patterned cats the majority.
Will this be your new clan?

[ Ridgeclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]

lame loser. wrote:
Rosepaw flicked her eyes over at Bearpaw. He was quite peculiar, he had issues breathing when they both got to this clan. 'At least Blackspot could fix his malfunction.' She thought with a roll of her eyes. She trotted along by the tom, brushing her fur up against his. "Hey, Weezy, I bet I can show you up today with practice." She teased, yet her competitive blood was already boiling and ready to win.
"Bet." Was all he said, a devious smirk as he gave her a side-long glance.
"Oh, you're on, Weezy." She shouldered him, running up ahead Patchfur and Flintfang as they were occupied with their own conversation.
Bearpaw raised his tell, signaling for her to stop at the base of a tree. "On the count of three, okay?" He didn't wait for a reply, "Okay! 1... 2..." Before he called three, Bearpaw as already clawing his way up the tree.
Rosepaw hissed. "Not fair, Weezy!" She used her long claws to make up for the distance he had. She was stronger, that was her own bonus. The two were ignoring the worried calls of their mentors at the bottom of the trees, simply having fun with their own race. Even with Bearpaw's headstart, Rosepaw was already at the lowest branch. "Ha, take that!!" She sneered, her tail flicking playfully behind her.
Bearpaw leaped over to her branch, taking big breaths as he attempted to keep himself steady. "Alright, alright... Let's get down before my heart gives out!" He warned, seeming a little dizzy from the height.
"Fineeee, Weezy." She groaned, yet had a twinge of worry for the tom... 'Is his breathing and heart that much of an issue?' She wondered, yet kept the thought at the back of her mind. Why was she worried about his issues?
"Are you two really this dumb??" Patchfur questioned, yet seemed to catch herself from saying anything else. Rosepaw noticed her glancing at Flintfang, who seemed unfazed by her outburst.
"Just wait till one of you fall and break something, Blackspot will be delighted to have something to do unless the fall kills you." The tom simply stated, his uncaring attitude almost making Rosepaw burst into laughter. 'Dark.' She thought, flicking her tail around. Bearpaw also seemed to be getting some enjoyment out of him.
Patchfur, however, was on edge about his coment. "Let's just teach you some safety tips and basics for climbing, alright?" She said, starting some lessons.

[ Blazestar goes to the moonpool to request an apprentice ]
[ Flintfang, Bearpaw, Flameskip go on a border patrol ]
[ Patchfur, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Flameskip, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Bearpaw, Rosepaw, x14 minnows, x5 mice, and x2 smelts were collected from the advent ]
[ Waveclan eats three servings of mackerel ]
[/color]

[ Starclan has sent Waveclan an apprentice ]
[ Flintfang, Bearpaw and Flameskip found a kit while on patrol ]
[ Patchfur, Rosepaw, Bearpaw and Flameskip caught two voles while hunting ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Number of Cats: 12 Tom Cats / 15 She-Cats
Next Moon-Pool visit: January 4th
Consumed food: x1 Crab / x1 Trout

Deep in the forest, a twoleg sat, cooking a delicious looking meal over a fire. Burnpaw glanced mischievously at the food, her stomach hollow and growling in hunger. She bared her teeth and leapt at the twoleg, causing the furless creature to bellow and kick the flames by accident. The eager fire began to lick at the dry forest and swallowed the new life source. The brown apprentice looked on in horror, before peeling away from the scene and running back to camp. She burst through the entrance wailing, "Fire, a twoleg has started a fire!" Reefstar, emerging from his den with his new mate, Turtlefur, stared at the panicked apprentice, his jaw open and eyes flashing fear.

Frecklewish scowled at her leader, before leaping up onto the great tree. "Burnpaw, how far away is this fire?"
"Not very far. It will reach camp any moment." She meowed, guiltily shuffling her white paws. The calico deputy paid no attention,
and instead began to instruct the clan.
"We will move to the beach, the sand should stop the flames and if we must, we can swim into the great water. Ebonyclaw and Stormwind get the queens and kits out first. Bring Willowfern as well. Orcaspirit and Oakpaw- do you think you could manage to carry Hawkflight to safety? The rest of the apprentices and I will help Brookstream empty the medicine cat den and move the prey out of camp."

Hours later...

The clan watched as the fire burned the forest, swallowing their old home as if it had never been there at all. Their leader, enraged and bitter, cursed Starclan. Frecklewish, despite being pregnant with Pigeonnose's kits, seemed to hold Marineclan together. After everyone had been evacuated, she called together a clan meeting.
"May all cats old enough to swim in the Great Water gather in front of me." She meowed. There were hushed whispers reminding her that she was not leader- and that Reefstar should be taking charge. She ignored them and pressed on. "Make-shift must be built.
I expect all warriors and apprentices to make sure our queens, kits, and elder are comfortable and then carry on patrols as normal."
"As horrible as this fire is, Frecklewish, I must inform you there is something more pressing. We were very lucky that no one was hurt,
thanks to Burnpaw's speed and vigilance, but Hawkflight's life is in danger." Brookstream interrupted the deputy, stepping forward so that all of the clan could hear her. "I have wrapped his ribs as best I could, though I fear there may be bleeding inside that I cannot stop or fix. It is beyond my capabilities- or any medicine cat's- to heal him." An array of shock swept through the crowd, and Skydance gasped, grief glistening her gaze. "We risk his life if we do nothing. I suggest we give him to the twolegs."
"He would never want that! He's a Marineclan warrior, not a kitty-pet!" Ebonyclaw snarled, baring his white incisors to the medicine cat.
"His collar says otherwise. We all know his history!" Stormwind challenged, his fur bristling along his shoulders.
"This isn't about loyalty! It's about his life! We must give him to the twolegs, or we lose him forever!" Brookstream raised her voice above the cries of her clan, determination rippling through her vocals.
"I agree with Brookstream. We must save him. He can escape twolegs! He cannot escape death." Skydance agreed, while Frecklewish nodded.
"Then it is settled. I will take a patrol and leave Hawkflight near twoleg homes. They are certain to be out here with this fire." The medicine cat murmured.
"As for patrols-" Frecklewish began, only to be silenced by Reefstar's harsh snarl.
"This is my clan, I shall be heard!" He growled, sizing up to the pregnant calico. She glared back for a moment, then dipped her head and stepped back, though her teeth were bared in defiance. "Starclan has abandoned us. Perhaps it is due to you-" He flicked his paw to Skydance, Frecklewish, and Conch- "For breaking the warrior code by taking a mate outside of this clan. Though your kits will be welcomed, I will never look at you the same again. The rest of you should be warned, if this is to proceed again, banishments will be put in place. We have no room for unloyal clan-mates. We barely made it out of this tragedy unscathed, and I have decided that any weak members of the clan no longer belong." He paused, his green gaze landing on an elderly molly. "Willowfern you must leave Marineclan immediately."
"Reefstar! You can't cast out Willowfern!" Frecklewish protested, stepping in front of the elder protectively. Burnpaw nodded fiercely, adding,
"She's shared stories with me since the day I opened my eyes!"
"It is the Warrior Code that the leader's word is law. Do you, too need to be exiled?" Reefstar threatened, glaring at the young apprentice and his deputy.
"I won't let her go alone! I'll go with her!" Burnpaw exclaimed, before adding, "I can't believe I ever considered a coward like you to be my father!" At that, Reefstar lashed out and struck the brown apprentice on the cheek. Conch, outraged, launched herself at the black leader and hissed fiercely at him.
"Don't you ever touch my kit again!" Conch declared, lunging forward to bite Reefstar's shoulder. He shoved her off and clawed the tip of her ear as she spun back around. The pregnant queen lashed her paw forward and sliced Reefstar's right eye. As the black tom raised his paw to strike again, he stopped, remembering her pregnancy. "I will never forgive you for this, and neither will your ancestors, Reefstar." She hissed, wrapping her tail around her stomach before fussing over her kit, Burnpaw.
"Please don't fight! I'll leave, if it is as my leader wishes. Burnpaw, stay with your litter-mates and sibling." Willowfern croaked, shakily standing up.
"No, I'll never let you go alone." Burnpaw meowed fiercely, blood dripping onto the sand where Reefstar struck her.
"Burnpaw and Willowfern, get out of my sight! Don't expect to be welcome in Marineclan ever again!"

x
→ A fire destroys Marineclan's old camp. They make a new camp on the beach.
→ Willowfern and Burnpaw are exiled and retreat to Tempestclan, where Burnpaw's father, Sootshade, waits for them.
→ Ebonyclaw trains Wavepaw.
→ Reefstar trains Oakpaw.
→ Turtlefur trains Daisypaw.
→ Brookstream trains Dolphinpaw.
→ Brookstream requests a warrior from StarClan.
→ Hawkflight is left by the twolegs so they may heal him.
→ Brookstream looks for herbs to make the queen's deliveries easier.
→ Ebonyclaw, Frecklewish, Oakpaw, and Burnpaw go on a hunting patrol.
→ Turtlefur, Reefstar, Daisypaw, and Oakpaw go on a border patrol. They look for warriors.
→ Nettlestar {Renamed Nettlesting}, Kitewing, and Briarhawk were claimed from readopts.
→ Kitewing goes into labor. This is the loner father.
→ Oceankit is ready to become an apprentice, a moon after her littermates were apprenticed due to sickness.
→ Swapped Featherkit for Patches with Grey_Hoodie. Renamed Dolphinsplash.
→ Dolphinsplash goes into labor. This is the father.

Leader:
Reefstar | 52 moons | Male | 🐚
Lives: 7/9

Deputy:
Frecklewish | 27 moons | Female | Pregnant/2 |🐚

Medicine Cat:
Brookstream | 27 moons | Female | 🐚

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Dolphinpaw | 6 moons | Male | 🐚 adult

Warriors:
Swimmers:
Stormwind | 29 moons | Male | 🐚

Ebonyclaw | 20 moons | Male | 🐚

Briarhawk | 38 moons | Male | 🐚

Climbers
Hawkflight | 49 moons | Male |🐚

Orcaspirit | 14 moons | Male |🐚

Nettlesting | 34 moons | Female | 🐚

Apprentices:
Climber 'Paws:
Daisypaw | 12 moons | Female |🐚

Oakpaw | 13 moons | Male | 🐚

Anakin | 10 moons | Male | 🐚

Swimmer 'Paws:
Burnpaw | 6 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Wavepaw | 6 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Queens:
Conch | 42 moons | Female | Pregnant/2 | 🐚

Pearlheart | 29 moons | Female |🐚

Skydance | 18 moons | Female | Pregnant/C/2 | 🐚

Turtlefur | 57 moons | Female | Pregnant/S/2 |🐚

Kitewing | 45 moons | Female | Pregnant/S/0 | 🐚

Dolphinsplash | 12 Moons | Female | Pregnant/S/0 | 🐚

Kits:
Oceankit | 6 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Leopardkit | 2 moons | Male | 🐚 adult

Leafkit | 2 moons | Female | 🐚 adult

Dovekit | 2 moons | Male | 🐚 adult

Elders:
Willowfern | 139 moons | Female | 🐚

Ally Clans:
MapleClan | lost thoughts
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Skyclan | imp.
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Winterclan | ilhdc7
East | Pebbleclan | Lady Masquerade
South | CLOSED
West | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
x2 | Borage | Helps a queen's milk to come.
x3 | Cobweb | Stops bleeding and binds wounds.
x1 | Comfrey Root | Sooths itching, inflamation,
and stiffness.
x2 | Juniper Berry | Helps breathing, gives strength,
and soothes bellies.
x2 | Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
inflamation.
x1 | Feverfew | Reduces fevers, stops aches, and soothes
headaches.
x1 | Tormentil | Extracts poison and treats all wounds.
x1 | Daisy Leaves | Eases the pain of aching joints
x2 | Lavender | Cures fevers
x1 | Mint | Hides the scent of death
x1 | Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place
x1 | Catmint | Cures a cough.
x1 | Bright-eye | Can help cure coughs.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x2 | 3 servings
Tuna | x2 | 3 servings
Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x0 | 2 servings
Crab | x1 | 2 servings
Oyster | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Lizard | x1 | 1 serving
Sparrow | x2 | 2 servings
Finch | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
Ebonyclaw | Wavepaw | 0 |
Reefstar | Oakpaw | 2 | Battle, Swimming
Turtlefur | Daisypaw | 2 | Battle, Swimming
Frecklewish | Burnpaw | 0 |
Brookstream | Dolphinpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Stormwind and Pearlheart: Siblings
-
Conch and Sootshade:
Dolphinpaw, Burnpaw, Oceankit, Silverpaw

Conch and Dancingstripe:
unborn
-
Pearlheart and Aloeleap:
Dovekit, Leafkit, Lavenderkit, Shellkit, Gullkit
-
??? and Eaglefeather:
Leopardkit and Featherkit
-
Turtlefur and Reefstar:
unborn
-
Frecklewish and Pigeonnose:
unborn
-
Skydancer and Muddypelt:
unborn

new ranks when frecklewish takes over:
leader becomes the monarchy {king and queen.}
deputy becomes the heirs {prince/princess}
medicine cat becomes warlock.
warriors become mercenary, wanderers, or hunters.
apprentices stay apprentices. - often referred to in a slang way as "merc paws" "follower 'paws" and "gatherer 'paws".
queens become birthers.
kits become littlies.

Last edited by clarke, on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:22 am, edited 36 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shatteredclan. // .00

Postby slim shady » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:26 pm

shatteredclan.
    shatteredclan is a refuge for the lost and lonely, a safe haven for those who are trying to escape past lives. their camp rests in a divet between two craggy peaks, the air rather mild for being so far up in the mountains. on their east border is a sprawling valley, a wooden fence surrounding a pasture of horses. any cat that wanders too close could be kicked by the equine and possibly killed. wolves, mountain lions, and foxes, while uncommon, are also a threat, and on occasion a cat will fall prey to their teeth or claws. rabbits and birds alike are extremely common throughout the rocky peaks they call home, and snakes, too, are a wonderful source of food, if you can avoid the fangs that make them so dangerous. on the west side of the mountains, a beach washes up against the cliffs, and fish are abundant in the cove, along with puffins that nest there in new-leaf. the cats themselves are jacks of all trades, and know many skills necessary to their survival like navigating the rocky peaks, climbing, and swimming in the strong currents that wash in with the sea. the cats vary in all senses, from pelt color to coat length and muscular build, they come from all over, their only linking attribute being that they are all refugees trying to escape a past life.
slim shady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:41 pm

"We are the graceful, the clever, the swift"

HorizonClan territory is on a vast strech of decidious forest. Cutting through the middle of it is a slow-flowing river. Much like the ancient Clan RiverClan, these cats enjoy swimming. The forest is filled with birdsong, and the grass is green and soft underpaw. The leaves are vibrant green in the summertime. In the very middle of the forest lays a lake, and near it a spacious, grassy clearing. During greenleaf, there is a kot of trouble from Twolegs, because they like to camp around the lake.

HorizonClan's weather is nice, once adapted to. In greenleaf, it can get quite hot, and the sun shines brightly.
    During leaffall and leafbare, it is very mild. However, the snow is very heavy. During newleaf, there aren't many floods due to the heat. The precipitation (other than snow) is normal.

The main source of prey in HorizonClan is fish and frogs from the river and lake, however they do enjoy birds,
    squirrels, mice, shrews, and sometimes even rabbits or hares.

HorizonClan cats are sleek, slim, and long-legged. They usually have short fur, yet it is not uncommon to have a long furred pelt. They are very quick, agile, clever, and are good jumpers. They can be very loving and merciful. Some cats within the Clan, however, tend to be short-tempered and quick to pick a fight. HorizonClan cats are always on the lookout for new cats,
    and are very friendly to anybody they happen to come across when patrolling. However, if this cat happens to fight them, refuse to get off territory, or start an argument, HorizonClan cats are very quick to chase them off their territory.

HorizonClan's boundaries consist of a large Thunderpath to the North which has countless monsters; a very rapid, rocky, and deadly river to the South, a steep, rocky cliff to the East, and to the West there is rocky land that gradually becomes mountainside.
gay.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

n e b u l a c l a n | #002

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:27 pm

number of cats: | ♂: 2 | ♀: 1 | total: 3 |
next moonpool visit: december 30th, 2017

✏︎ wolffang stretched happily as she woke in her nest, ready for her first day in nebulaclan. she walked out into the main cave, and saw foreststar and stoatfur talking. the two toms spotted the she-cat, and foreststar stood up and waved at her with his tail. wolffang bounded across the cave and sat beside the leader and deputy, smiling as she was ready for her first day. "what's the plan for today?" she asked excitedly, and stoatfur looked up with a frown. "we don't have but three members, so we'll all have to help. i've already said that i'll be the one to go on both a hunting and a border patrol but foreststar said he wants to do both. so i said we need our leader strong and not exhausted," the deputy sighed, and wolffang looked up happily. "i'll do both! that way both cats with leadership positions aren't tired. besides, i'm younger than all of you and i have more energy!" she mewed, practically bouncing on her paws. foreststar let out a purr of amusement, and then stood up. "it's decided then. stoatfur, you and wolffang will patrol the border immediately. afterwards, you will come back, eat, and then wolffang and i will go out and hunt." and so the daily routine began.

[ stoatfur and wolffang patrolled the borders. ]
      [ the clan consumed a squirrel and a hare. ]
      [ foreststar and wolffang went hunting. ]

leader:
          foreststar | thirty-nine moons | tom | x

deputy:
          stoatfur | forty moons | tom | x

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:
          wolffang | twenty-four moons | she-cat | x

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 serving
    shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x1 | 3 servings
    hawk | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Number of Cats: 2 {1 Molly || 1 Tom}
Servings Needed: N/A
Food Eaten: none
Next Visit To Ancestors: now
Kits Due In: N/A

Echostar raced through the forest, trees whipping by. The undergrowth caught at her shadowy paws, trying to hold her back. The moon shone ominously above her. No stars were out tonight. Either she was noit under their skies or they had abandoned her completely. Only the moon was helpful enough too shine light in her path, but even that struggled the breach the leafy trees so that brarely a glimmer showed through. The dark, shadowy forms behind her shed no light at all and none was given to them. For they were creatures of darkness and needed no kindness of light to show their way. Echostar shared a fleeting glance with them and saw they were gaining. Quickly turning her eyes back to the path she put another burst of speed behind her fleeing paws. But it was all in vain. Soon the trees around her started to close in. The moonlight no longer lit her path to freedom. Coming to a clearing she whirled around to fight, as she was growing tired. Only a whisper on the wind lay behind her. The creatures of death had fled. But what were they fleeing from? A low growl sounded behind her. Slowly she turned around and came face to face with her worst fear.

Echostar woke up soaked with sweat. She had tossed and turned through the night, throwing the soft green moss of her bedding around her rock-hewn den. She lay there panting for a moment, not wanting to remember that night. She must forget. She had started a new life and new clan, she did noyt want that tainted. Pushing her past and her nightmare from her mind she turned and headed into the sunlight. Ecplipsefur was bathing in a pathch of sunlight that had broken through the forest cover, licking his fur clean. Echostar had found the black tom shortly after finding the rocky ridge riddled with shallow caves perfect for dens and the clearing adjacent to it. He had no desire to be deputy and as such became a warrior. A warrior who was supposed to be hunting rather than lazily sunning himself. "Ecplispsefur! Are you not supposed to be hunting food for our empty prey cave?" Ecplipsefur started and turned towards Echostar with a mischievous glint in his amber eyes. "Can't a cat groom himself around here?"
"Not when he's supposed to be hunting." Echostar replied not giving into his antics.
"Fine, fine, fine. I'll go. I was starting to get hungry anyways." As Ecplipsefur sauntered off Echostar sighed to herself. Good thing he's not the deputy. He would be insufferable.

Eclipsefur padded through the silent forest mumbling to himself. He knew he was supposed to be looking for prey, but didn't bother. He would hunt some later after he had found what he was looking for. Echostar had no right to say when he hunted and when he didn't. He would hunt when he wanted to. Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to join Ridgeclan. Maybe he would be better off as a loner. Just then, he felt a prickle at the back of his neck. The kind that you get when someone is watching you. But there was no one else here, they had not encountered any other cats when claiming this territory. So why now? Eclipsefur stopped and scented the air. Yes, something had been here. It was a faint scent, but definitely a she-cat. Eclipsefur padded in the direction the scent was coming from. North. Towards the river that separated the valley in half. Crack! Eclipsefur halted and scented the air again. The she-cat must've been the one to step on the stick. He turned toward the sound just in time to see a flma-colored tail disappear behind a distant tree. Eclipsefur broke into a run hoping to catch the intruder. The flame-colored tabby was more accustomed to the undergrowth and was able to keep just ahead of Eclipsefur. All he saw of her was a fleeting glimpse of her tail as she ran. Finally, Eclipsefur stopped beneath an old oak, thinking he had lost her. He flopped to his side and lay there panting. "That was fun" Eclipsefur jumped up, startled, and looked up into the leafy branches of the oak. There he spotted a gorgeous red tabby cat with pale yellow green eyes.

{Echostar patrols}
{Eclipsefur hunts}
{Echostar asks for a medicine cat}

╒═════════════════════════════╕
│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│

Apprentices:

Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Leader:

32 Moons | Molly |

Deputy:

Age | Gender | [url=link]∆[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Age | Gender | [url=link]∆[/url]

Warriors:

29 Moons | Tom |

╘═════════════════════════════╛

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Darkclan | Night♕
West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice
No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice
No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 0 servings
Voles | x0 | 0 servings
Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
Hares | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x0 | 0 servings

╘═════════════════════════════╛

╔═════════════╗

Med store goes here

╚═════════════╝
Last edited by xi'rika on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me