My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢 [003]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 pm

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Number of Cats ⦉ 003 ⦊ 2 Males - - 1 Female
Prey Consumed ⦉ 000 ⦊ servings here

The winter had battered its way over the land in the form of a mass of dark, foreboding clouds. From the storms bled wild, swirling clumps of wet snow that drowned the earth beneath innumerous layers. What little foliage still clung to the branches of bush and tree alike were weighed down until even the trunks were straining. The winds howled between the trees, diving beneath the brush and invading what burrows had yet to be hidden away by snow banks.

Storm tucked her head down, resting her chin on the ground. Scrunched up as she was beneath the roots of an old tree, the grey and white molly had hoped she’d be somewhat protected from winter’s biting cold. Unfortunately, her spot favored her only well enough to keep the snow off of her fur. The winds still crept in and induced shivers so violent, the molly was left constantly having to correct her stance or else be blown away.

The molly huffed out a sigh, only partially entranced by the way the breeze took her breath and wisped it away from her.

Haze had been gone awhile.

While she knew he wouldn’t intentionally disappear on her - not after the moon they’d spent together -, Storm still fretted. What if he had been buried alive beneath the snow? What if he lost his way in the swirling abyss? What if he’d been injured? Attacked? Beaten, bruised, blinded? Maybe she should go after him. Her body rose in a clumsy sway in response to her thoughts, and her paws carried her steadily toward the entrance of her makeshift root den. Staring out into the storm, the molly felt blind. Storm would have little luck seeing more than a tail-length in front of her. She could hardly imagine how Haze was handling the weather.

It was enough to make her heart seize and she stepped out into the feral blizzard. Storm’s eyes instantly shut, instinct rushing in to protect her sight from screaming winds and cutting snowflakes. But her paws still moved forward. The air pushed and pulled at her limbs, demanding she step in one direction over the other.

Haze!” She cried out, desperate to find her friend and eager to hide away in a hole somewhere to let the winter pass over.
She didn’t have to go far. A bustling ball of fluff pressed into her, sending the molly tumbling back beneath the roots. Storm blinked wildly as a mass of black fur pressed into her, shivering and frigid to the touch. Storm pulled back as another body forced itself into the space beneath the tree, the room available growing tight.

The tabby tom that shuffled in next to Storm was familiar and it took but a moment for her to recognize him as her former teammate. A haze of hunting memories shuffled by from within the depths of her mind and Storm let out a relieved purr as Haze turned about to press his cold body back into her own, no doubt trying to seep away her warmth.

I knew I had to… Well… I’m glad I could…” Haze struggled even more with his chopped up sentences after being out in the cold for so long. His chattering teeth only seemed to impede him further. “I’m not sure where the others might be… o-or-r-r-r where they might be now.” He informed the healer, “But I managed to bring back Antler.

Storm nodded thankfully, drawing her warm tongue across the tom’s face as he shivered. The tabby tom beside them was looking out into the snow bitterly, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. His gaze shifted over to the molly and a soft look overwhelmed his features. “It’s good to see you again, Storm,” He murmured, voice raw from the cold.

Storm tried to ignore the dampness clogging up her eyes, convinced herself that frigid temperatures were all that was causing the reaction. “The same to you, Antler. Welcome to the tribe,” She purred, curling up in a little ball beside the tom and snorting with humor as Haze followed her down, “I look forward to many more hunts with you.

[Storm and Haze go on a border patrol.]
[Antler and Storm go hunting.]
[Storm requests a cat from the Tribe of Endless Hunting.]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Paragon:
{Storm} Front Sitting Atop Mountain | 22 moons | Female | X

Paragon's Reserve:
Name | Rank | [url=link]X[/url]

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
    xxxxxx
    Prey-Hunters:
    {Antler} That Scars Willow Tree | 31 moons | Male | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Hunter Tag-Alongs:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Guards:
    {Haze} That Seeps Through Trees | 27 moons | Male | X

Guard Tag-Alongs:
    x

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
        Kit-Mothers:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Kits:
    x

Elders:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Ally Tribes:
        Tribe Name | Username
        Tribe Name | Username
      xxxxxxxxxx
      Borders:
      North | Tribe Name | Username
      Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Northwest | Tribe name | Username
      South | Tribe Name | Username
      Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
      East | Tribe Name | Username
      West | Tribe Name | Username
      xxxxxxxxxx
      Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
      Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
      Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
      Birds | x2 | 3 servings
      Hare | x0 | 3 servings
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      Medicine Store:
      [1] Cobwebs | Used to soak up and stop bleeding. It may be used to bind broken bones.
      [1] Elder Leaves | Used as a poultice to soothe sprains.
      [1] Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. Acts as a sedative.
      [1] Sorrel | Used as a traveling herb. Can also be used to build up appetite.
      [1] Willow Leaves | Stops Vomiting
      [x] Herb | Usage

Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby starshine, » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:43 am

winter solstice. wrote:
    Tribe of the Shrouded Mist
    Number of Cats: 1 (1M / 0F)
    Next Request: Date
    Archive Thread: Link

[ Stoneskipper hunts, while on the lookout for any possible cats who may stray into the Tribe grounds after becoming lost in the mist ]
    [ Stoneskipper explores into the Silverleaf Forest after he hunts ]

Stoneskipper breathes in the hazy air, his eyes adjusting to the misty landscape. His nose twitched slightly as a new
    scent entered his nose, he instantly classified it as a wolf, what he was warned about by the Tribe of Endless Hunting.
    He prepared himself, his senses sharpening and his claws unsheathed as he approached the scent owner. But was startled
    by another cat, who looked to be alone. "Evening stranger." The cat meowed cautiously, standing up and backing
    away from his freshly caught mouse. "Peace, I am not here to take from you." Stoneskipper meowed, and sat down
    slowly, curling his tail around his paws.

-

Stoneskipper found a potential Prey-hunter
    Stoneskipper caught x1 mouse
    starshine,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Tribe of the Shrouded Mist
    Number of Cats: 4 (3M / 1F)
    Next Request: December 31, 2017
    Archive Thread: Link

(Received Twig and Flight from Readopts (Twig and Duskteller, respectively).)

(One moon ago)
    Stoneskipper breathed in the hazy air, his eyes adjusting to the misty landscape. His nose twitched slightly as a new scent entered his nose, he instantly classified it as a wolf, what he was warned about by the Tribe of Endless Hunting. He prepared himself, his senses sharpening and his claws unsheathed as he approached the scent owner. But was startled by another cat, who looked to be alone. "Evening stranger." The cat meowed cautiously, standing up and backing away from his freshly caught mouse. "Peace, I am not here to take from you." Stoneskipper meowed, and sat down slowly, curling his tail around his paws. The tom, a light brown tabby, asked cautiously, "I thought not many cats came to this area." Glancing at Stoneskipper, he added, lowering his voice as a distant howl sounded, "Wolves come about here." Stoneskipper nodded, getting to his paws, "Yes, I heard of it. Come," he added confidently, heading away from the silver birch forest, "if you follow me I will lead you to a place where wolves stay away." The light brown tabby stared at the silver tabby before he too got up on his paws. Taking the mouse he'd caught earlier, the rogue followed the Tribe-Healer to the camp of the Tribe of the Shrouded Mist.

(Now)
    The Teller of the Skipping Stones stared into the Pool of the Shimmering Ripples. He had discovered that the pool did not ever create ripples, even in the strongest of gales that blew here. He hoped that his ancestors would give him any indication that his wishes had been heard, but the pool was as silent as it was the day the silver tabby had discovered it. Stoneskipper sighed and stood up. It was time for him to help start the day in the Tribe.

Twig was just coming out of the hollow log he had made into his den when he spotted Stoneskipper coming from the direction of the Pool of the Shimmering Ripples. The brown-and-white tabby tom quickly came up to the leader and dipped his head. The silver tabby tom meowed, "Ah, just the cat I was looking for!" As Twig blinked in confusion, Stoneskipper continued, "Let's get to know our borders better. We've already tried everywhere but the old Thunderpath." The brown-and-white tabby tom nodded and meowed, "All right then, Stoneskipper, lead the way."

The two cats were about to leave camp when the other two cats of the Tribe of the Shrouded Mist, Needle and Flight, came up to them. Needle, the brown tabby tom that Stoneskipper had encountered earlier, came up to the two toms and dipped his head toward his leader. Flight, a pale gray-and-white she-cat, stayed a little behind the three toms, looking a little nervous. She had only joined two sunrises ago, and Stoneskipper had determined she was best fit as a prey-hunter. The silver tabby meowed, "Morning, Needle of Pine. Flight of Startled Quail," he added, nodding toward the she-cat. Needle scowled, "Stoneskipper, please, call me Needle," while Flight nodded in return. As Stoneskipper chuckled, Needle glanced at his companion before meowing, "I'm taking her to the edges of the Silverleaf Forest to hunt. She'll get used to the howls faster," he explained. Stoneskipper nodded thoughtfully, "You never did have a fear of wolves, Needle, ever since I met you. Go on then, go with the Tribe of Endless Hunting's guidance." Flight meowed then, deciding to tell her new Tribemates her thoughts, "Stoneskipper, I would like to thank you again for allowing me to join you and your tribe; I have traveled a long way to find you all, after my tribe disbanded." A faraway look came over her eyes as she mewed, "In my tribe I was leader, known as the Duskteller to my mates. But the fates were not kind." Flight took a deep breath and concluded, "But you and your Tribe is thriving, I can feel that we will continue to do so in our ancestors' guidance." With a glance at Needle, the gray-and-white she-cat meowed, "Let's go hunt for the Tribe, Needle." The light brown tabby tom meowed, blinking at the intensity of the she-cat's sudden speech, "Uh... Right. Follow me." He led the former leader of a disbanded tribe out of camp, leading Twig and Stoneskipper to themselves. Twig coughed politely and meowed, "Let's get going then, we need to be back quickly so I can do my duty as a Tribe-guard and guard camp." Stoneskipper gave a nod, and the two toms were off toward the Thunderpath.

(That night)
    The silver tabby tom's pale yellow-green eyes seemed to glow in the rays of moonlight as he held a pebble in his paws. The Stoneskipper whispered, closing his eyes in concentration, "O Tribe of Endless Hunting, please grant the wish of your humble servant, Teller of the Skipping Stones of the Tribe of the Shrouded Mist. Please send to our Tribe a cat of strong build, so he or she may assist Crackle of Twigs at Night in patrolling and guarding our camp." Once this was done, the Stoneskipper opened his eyes. Eyes narrowing in concentration, the silver tabby threw the pebble into the Pool of Shimmering Ripples, watching the number of ripples forming and the number of skips the pebbles made. He hoped that his ancestors would grant his wish.

[ Needle and Flight hunt. ]
    [ Twig and Stoneskipper patrol the borders (near the Thunderpath). ]
    [ While on patrol, Stoneskipper looks for herbs. ]
    [ Stoneskipper returns to the Pool of Shimmering Ripples and requests for a Tribe-guard. ]

Healer:
            Teller of the Skipping Stones (Stoneskipper) | 31 moons | Tom | X

Tribe-Healer To-Be:

Prey-Hunters:
            Needle of Pine (Needle) | 25 moons | tom | X
            Flight of Startled Quail (Flight) | 26 moons | she-cat | X

Tribe-Guards:
            Crackle of Twigs at Night (Twig) | 35 moons | tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-Be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      West | Branch's Last Stand
      Southwest | Branch's Last Stand
      Northwest | Branch's Last Stand

Medicine Store:
      Catmint x1 | Best remedy for greencoughs. Also works for whitecough.
      Poppy Seeds x1 | Calms a cat, lessens pain when eaten. Not recommended for pregnant queens.
      Borage Leaves x1 | Helps a queen's milk come; also brings down fevers.
      Juniper Berries x1 | Cures a cat's bellyache.
      Tansy x1 | Cures coughs; good for preventing greencough.
      Marigold x1 | Stops bleeding and infection; also used to ease inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mouse | x1 | 1 serving(s)
      Shrew | x0 | 0 serving(s)
      Squirrel | x0 | 0 serving(s)
      Frog | x0 | 0 serving(s)
      Fish | x0 | 0 serving(s)
      Rabbit | x0 | 0 serving(s)
      Hare | x0 | 0 serving(s)
      Hawk | x0 | 0 serving(s)

Mentors:
      Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves | Training Position
      Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves | Training Position

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name | Cause of Death | Residence
      Cat Name | Cause of Death | Residence

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by winter solstice. on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
    Formerly FairyCharmed
    She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
    winter solstice.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

tribe replies / 022.

Postby deimido » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:36 pm

- Weather Report -
    Current Season: Winter.
    Next Replies Due: December 30th.

The chilly air makes all cats a little antsy today, snow is falling onto the already frozen ground and ice is starting to take form on the water. Land and water prey will be harder to catch, and the chance of finding cats to join your tribe are very slim.

[ CAT Fanclub ]

[002 / 012 ]
    [ tribes in italics are being used in the trial mod event ]
    [ Tribe of Burning Suns ] | [ Tribe of Flaming Sands ] | [ Tribe of Breaking Waves ] | [ Tribe of the Crystal Streams ] | [ Tribe of Golden Dawns ] | [ Tribe of Frozen Waters ] | [ Tribe of Jagged Shores ] | [ Tribe of the Dying Rose ] | [ Tribe of Tempest Tossed Seas ] | [ Tribe of Sinking Willows ] | [ Tribe of Quiet Forests ] | [ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Tribe of Falling Rain | scarlet_wolf wrote:
      the tribe of falling rain is located in a dense forest, the tribe's camp nestled in caves behind a fierce waterfall that roars incessantly. on occasion when the weather gets cold enough in winter, the waterfall will freeze, leaving behind an almost eerie quiet.

the clan cats are all excellent climbers and swimmers - to reach the camp, they must either swim in an arc around the pounding waterfall or scale the massive, fallen tree that leans against a rocky ledge that makes up the camp entrance. pelt length varies, as does coat color.

the tribe's main source of prey are various sizes of fish, though they often feast on frogs, birds, water voles, and stoats that make their homes in the forest.

there are not many predators, though water moccasins and other various snake species do harm the tribe cats on occasion.

[ The Tribe of Falling Rain has been founded! The new healer adds five herbs of their choosing to the medicine store. ]

[ your mod will be iceypopCS ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Tribe of the Crystal Streams | Breezecat wrote:
    Tribe of the Crystal Streams

Streamteller hunts
    Fire Goes on patrol
    Rock hunts
    Streamteller looks for herbs

[ Streamteller's hunt is successful; he adds +1 frog to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Fire encounters a potential prey-hunter on his patrol. ]

[ Rock's hunt is unsuccessful; he comes back empty-pawed. ]

[ Streamteller adds and gathers +1 poppy seeds to the medicine store. ]

Tribe of Tempest Tosses Seas" | Dinolil1 wrote:
    The tribe of tempest tossed seas

Crag and Storm go on a hunting patrol

[ Crag and Storm's hunt is successful; they add +1 seagull to the fresh-kill pile. ]
    Last edited by deimido on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    deimido

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 01.

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:27 am

winter: the air is crisp and chilly, the telltale sign of snow soon approaching. prey is harder to find, as are other cats, though the cats that are still braving the weather will be more than willing to join a clan, if only to receive shelter and food. it will begin snowing soon, but, for now, leaves litter the ground and a cold spell is soon to follow.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
    Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn

[Dawnteller goes to The Pool Of Shimmering Truth to ask for a Gale-Guardian]
    (Could it be Shadow's brother?)
    [Dawnteller goes Herb Hunting]
    [Dew, Shadow and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
    [Wind and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
    [Oak and Acorn go training: Battle]
    [The tribe consumes 3 servings]

[ the tribe of endless hunting has granted dawnteller's request - they send her a gale-guardian, shadow's brother ! ]
    [ dawnteller finds x1 catmint and x1 cobweb. ]
    [ dew, shadow, and swan catch one vole on their hunt. ]
    [ wind and dawnteller find a potential haze-hunter while on patrol. ]
    [ acorn has learned the battle skill ! ]
    Last edited by notwearingsocks on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    notwearingsocks

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:56 am

quitting !! removed.
    Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
    my kalons
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
    notwearingsocks

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

--- [ 000 ] ---

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:38 am

Territory
    The Tribe of Whistling Trees lives in a dense isolated forest. The forest is quite large but if you go out far enough, eventually you will reach a large field full of lush grass and rare prey. A small creek also goes through the forest offering the cats a water source. The only part of the forest where ancient bare tree lies is where the camp is at. Only there light can be seen through the thick leaves.

Camp
    In camp, there are a few levels. The camp actually is built around a large dip in the ground. The dip is tall enough to provide dens for the cats. Above the dip is where the higher ranks den are which are under the trees. The healers den is in the ancient tree. In the Healers den, a healer can make his way up the hollow tree into another area where they can contact their ancestors. The light from the sun or moon shines down on them as they talk.

Prey and Predators
    Prey in the forest consists of squirrels, mice, shrews, and small birds. More rare prey is owls and rabbits. Predators are large birds, foxes, badgers, and snakes. Though if the risk is taken, the young of foxes, birds, and badgers can be used as prey. Though most certainly there will always be an injury when attempting to do so.

Cats
    The cats have mostly short fur but it isn't rare too see medium or long fur. Cats usually have a brown, gray, red, or cream coats but bicolored cats, pointed cats, and calicos aren't too far off. The most rare kinds of cats are Torties. When it comes to breeds, the Rex breeds are more common than other breeds. Not too far behind are Peterbalds and a few other breeds. Cats tend to have longer faces in this tribe as well. Cats are also more sleek to help with jumping trees and climbing them as well as hunting and escaping predators.

Traditions
    When a kit is born, it must be presented to the clan by the mother and held a naming ceremony for it. From there on out, as it grows up to be a to-be, three cats in the clan called Watchers will watch and see how the kit does and what their strength is in their first eight moons in life. When it's ready to be a to-be, the Watchers will make a final decision with the Healer and announce if the kit is destined to be a hunter, guard, or a healer-to-be. That kit will then receive a special marking on its shoulder or a scar that shows it's rank. A claw mark is a guard, an eye is a hunger, and a star for a healer-to-be. Usually they are for the offspring of the healer. A guard will learn how to defend, hunter to hunt, and a healer-to-be how to lead a tribe, connect to the ancestors, and how to use herbs. Again when they are ready to finish training, a ceremony will be held and more markings will be added onto them. This time a circle around their mark to show they've come to a full circle and are ready. A final ceremony is for when a cat retires to an elder. A slash through the circle and rank mark will be held to show they are done with duties and ready to retire.
    canadianhowl

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:08 am

The tribe of tempest tossed seas

We roar, we rage, we reign!
    Number of Cats: 2

Although Crag had so far been bad-tempered, rude and hostile, Storm had to admit that she was an excellent hunter. ''You did well.'' He remarked, watching the hunter dragging the gull's wing over the sand. They were going to stash it away in the belly of an ancient and wooden monster; made not for the thunderpath but the roar of the sea. ''I couldn't have done that.'' The healer added, smiling softly as though he'd not roasted hurt her feelings a little over an hour ago.

That smile would be even better across his neck, Crag thought, scoffing in contempt. ''You say that as though you cannot hunt at all.'' She turned to him, a sneer cracking itself on her face. ''Is that why you wanted me to join, useless lump of fur?'' At last,
    the molly had found some weakness in the stupid tom's hide and it was deliciously sweet seeing the anger curling at the corner of his lips. ''At least MY parents had the brains to teach me how to hunt when they abandoned me!'' Crag snapped, tail whipping backwards and forwards like a leaf in a windstorm.

''Clam it.'' Storm muttered under his breath, stalking past her and towards the far end of the beach; that part of sandy stretch was lined with rocks and barnacles as tough as tough could get. It was a rough and uncomfortable place where waves battled it out with the unrelenting boulders, that stood glaring at the sky and intimidating every grey cloud that floated by. It wasn't a pretty place.

Crag perched on a kelp-coated rock, watching the tom padding crossly away from her. It was amusing to see him retreating and going off somewhere to nurse his wounds; all toms had fragile egos and he clearly was one of them. ''Where are you going, you big coward!?'' Crag yowled, her voice sharper than the breeze that carried it. ''Off to cry to your non-existent mother!?'' Another sneer.

''I'm off to find someone with some manners!'' came the unshaken reply.

Storm searches the beach for another tribe member; someone a little nicer perhaps?

Healer:
            Storm that hides the moon | 45 | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
            Crag where nest lays | 43 | Female | X

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      West | Tribe Name | Username
      Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
      Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
      Hemlock | Usage
      Yarrow | Usage
      Chamomile | Usage
      Goatweed | Usage
      Lavender | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Seagull | x1 | 3 servings
      Raven | x0 | 2 servings
      Eagle | x0 | 4 servings
      Bat | x0 | 1 servings
      Fish | x0 | 1 servings
      Eel | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Dinolil1

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Icey's Substitute Replies

Postby Katrione » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:43 am

Last Set of Replies: 12-18-17

- Weather Report -
    Current Season: Winter
    The chilly air makes all cats a little antsy today, snow is falling onto the already frozen ground and ice is starting to take form on the water. Land and water prey will be harder to catch, and the chance of finding cats to join your tribe are very slim.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

bel. wrote:
    "Welcome to the Tribe of Shattered Ice, young one. What should I call you?" Iceteller's voice was warm and encouraging, yet the shy tom merely squeaked a response.
    "They used to call me Smokey, because of my fur."
    "Smoke that Reveals Flame, but I will call you Smokey." She purred, resting her tail on his shoulder. "You can call me Iceteller, or Cloud." The cream cat murmured, her eyes flashing with jubilance. "Should we go hunting, Smokey?"

Iceteller asks for a Kit-Mother.
    Smoke and Iceteller goes hunting.

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Shattered Ice a kit-mother ]
    [ Smoke and Iceteller caught a small penguin and snow ferret while hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
    The winter had battered its way over the land in the form of a mass of dark, foreboding clouds. From the storms bled wild, swirling clumps of wet snow that drowned the earth beneath innumerous layers. What little foliage still clung to the branches of bush and tree alike were weighed down until even the trunks were straining. The winds howled between the trees, diving beneath the brush and invading what burrows had yet to be hidden away by snow banks.

Storm tucked her head down, resting her chin on the ground. Scrunched up as she was beneath the roots of an old tree, the grey and white molly had hoped she’d be somewhat protected from winter’s biting cold. Unfortunately, her spot favored her only well enough to keep the snow off of her fur. The winds still crept in and induced shivers so violent, the molly was left constantly having to correct her stance or else be blown away.

The molly huffed out a sigh, only partially entranced by the way the breeze took her breath and wisped it away from her.

Haze had been gone awhile.

While she knew he wouldn’t intentionally disappear on her - not after the moon they’d spent together -, Storm still fretted. What if he had been buried alive beneath the snow? What if he lost his way in the swirling abyss? What if he’d been injured? Attacked? Beaten, bruised, blinded? Maybe she should go after him. Her body rose in a clumsy sway in response to her thoughts, and her paws carried her steadily toward the entrance of her makeshift root den. Staring out into the storm, the molly felt blind. Storm would have little luck seeing more than a tail-length in front of her. She could hardly imagine how Haze was handling the weather.

It was enough to make her heart seize and she stepped out into the feral blizzard. Storm’s eyes instantly shut, instinct rushing in to protect her sight from screaming winds and cutting snowflakes. But her paws still moved forward. The air pushed and pulled at her limbs, demanding she step in one direction over the other.

Haze!” She cried out, desperate to find her friend and eager to hide away in a hole somewhere to let the winter pass over.
    She didn’t have to go far. A bustling ball of fluff pressed into her, sending the molly tumbling back beneath the roots. Storm blinked wildly as a mass of black fur pressed into her, shivering and frigid to the touch. Storm pulled back as another body forced itself into the space beneath the tree, the room available growing tight.

The tabby tom that shuffled in next to Storm was familiar and it took but a moment for her to recognize him as her former teammate. A haze of hunting memories shuffled by from within the depths of her mind and Storm let out a relieved purr as Haze turned about to press his cold body back into her own, no doubt trying to seep away her warmth.

I knew I had to… Well… I’m glad I could…” Haze struggled even more with his chopped up sentences after being out in the cold for so long. His chattering teeth only seemed to impede him further. “I’m not sure where the others might be… o-or-r-r-r where they might be now.” He informed the healer, “But I managed to bring back Antler.

Storm nodded thankfully, drawing her warm tongue across the tom’s face as he shivered. The tabby tom beside them was looking out into the snow bitterly, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. His gaze shifted over to the molly and a soft look overwhelmed his features. “It’s good to see you again, Storm,” He murmured, voice raw from the cold.

Storm tried to ignore the dampness clogging up her eyes, convinced herself that frigid temperatures were all that was causing the reaction. “The same to you, Antler. Welcome to the tribe,” She purred, curling up in a little ball beside the tom and snorting with humor as Haze followed her down, “I look forward to many more hunts with you.

[Storm and Haze go on a border patrol.]
    [Antler and Storm go hunting.]
    [Storm requests a cat from the Tribe of Endless Hunting.]

[ Storm and Haze found a kit-mother and her kit while on patrol ]
    [ Antler and Storm caught two ermines and a shrew while hunting ]
    [ The Tribe of Endless Hunting sent The Tribe of Crumbling Stones a to-be ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:
    [ rainwatcher travels to the cave of pointed stones and requests a guard ]
    [ barley and moccasin patrol the borders, searching for any cats hoping to take refuge from the cold ]

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting sent The Tribe of Falling Waters a cave-guard ]
    [ Barley and Moccasin sadly found no new cats ]
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me