Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

fawnclan no.2

Postby septum » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:42 pm

ImageImage
number of cats: two cats in total one male one female

two servings required
the clan consumed one mouse (one serving)

last moonpool visit:august 26th
next gathering: august 26th, 2017 5:00 pm pdt

a bright soul, pure golden eyes and a short, somewhat fluffy grey pelt. this was their deputy. a tom too, what a coincidence. a funny thought popped up in faestar's head, would she become mates with this tom? she shook her head, perhaps but it was her choice. she knew they would need to keep the clan's population up if they wanted to have a healthy, thriving clan. but faetstar prefered not to think about that for how. faestar approached the russian blue tom with a friendly manner, working on not making her greeting awkward. "welcome to fawnclan, i am faestar, and you are?" not to bad she thought, perhaps a little bit modest but what should the deputy expect, she was the clan leader after all. the tom blinked for a moment lost in thought. his pupils widened and he seemed to snap out of it. "oh yes sorry, hoofedleap's the name." he said, his voice with a chripy tone. faestar nodded, and greeted him with a bump to the nose. they discussed about patrols, furture cats and even other clans for the day. despite his chirpy nature and his tendency to drift off, hoofedleap seemed to be quite a nice cat overall. if she were to be honest, she wouldn't even mind being mates with him. she showed him around the clan. they leaped through the tall grassed meadows and stalked through the skinny pine forest. small butterflies would flutter around the place. they pawed at the air, attempting to catch their pastel blue wings. they went over to the sacred lake, feeling the presence of starclan as they entered. "normally, cats aren't allowed here." she explained to him. she looked over at the tom, his eyes grew wide at the sight of the place. a sparkle of curiousity shone in his eyes. "it's incredible." faestar nodded, "it sure is." she said, her too examing the place in awe. she breathed in the fresh air and listened to the bubbling stream. when they returned back to camp, she showed the tom to his den. it was just beside hers, carved into the second burrow of the tree. he went inside and looked around, before peeping back out and nodding in approval. she smiled, glad he enjoyed the den. they finished off the day with a hunting patrol for hoofedleap and a border patrol for faestar. they both feel asleep in their dens, it was a bit chilly that night as it was now leaf-fall.

~~~

the next morning hoofedleap awoke, he had slept well. the den was so comfy. he honestly thought that it would've cracked his back a little with all those roots and branches. but perhaps it was that dryed out, soft meadow grass that did the trick. he stepped out of his den, yawning lightly and streching out, his tail fuzzing out as it brushed against the wind. he looked around, seeing faestar step out of her den aswell. he must've looked like such a weirdo yesterday, always blanking out. he didn't mean it, he just couldn't get his eyes off faestar's beautiful pelt. he had only just met the she-cat and love at first sight seems silly but she was just so pretty. hoofedleap sighed, he was deputy so he did have quite a high chance but he had already made such a bad first impression, he could only imagine what she thought of him now. he had to be positive, maybe he could make himself back up, redo do his first impression perhaps? he couldn't possibly express the way he looked at her though, that would just make it creepy and overall weird. he approached her somewhat confidently, trying his best not to get distracted.
"since we finished that serving the other day, should we perhaps go on a hunt?" he said, trying to sound polite but not overly kind. faestar gazed back at him, her sky blue eyes flickered as the sun shone perfectly in her eyes. she twitched her whiskers. "sounds like a good idea." faestar began to head over to the hunting grounds. hoofedleap felt strangely awkward, she must've thought he was ordering her to go by herself. well he could say something now or just leave it. he decided to call out, "i meant together, we'd have a better chance at catching more prey if we did so." faestar merely turned her head to look at him and called back, "oh yes of course, silly me what was i thinking." she said, awaiting for hoofedleap to join her. he smiled and trotted after her.

[hoofedleap went on a hunt]
[faestar went on a border patrol]
[faestar and hoofedleap went on a hunting trip]

leader:
          faestar | twenty moons | female | X
          Lives: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[9/9]

deputy:
          hoofedleap | eighteen moons | male | X

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

warriors:

appretiences:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

bordering clans:
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicene store:
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    geese | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | appretience | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | appretience | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Last edited by septum on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
septum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby east is up » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 pm

number of cats: one male // zero female

eclipse padded around the caves. he pondered the though of going put to hunt. he decided it would be best if he did, and maybe catch a mouse or something. his stomach rumbled in agreement and with a flick of his tail he padded out if the caves, prepared to climb up the beach rocks and driftwood up into the meadow. though the journey up was hard, eclipse was used to it and had traveled up the land many times in his twenty-nine moons of life. he knew other cats would struggle with this, but he would remain triumphant in climbing it.

he reached the meadow and enjoyed the gentle ocean breze in his fur. he stalked the grass for any sign of prey. he heard a shuffle and lightly padded across the grass. once he was close enough he dropped into a hunters crouch and tasted the air. sea water... and... vole! he slowly creeped towards the vole, preparing. he pounced, and killed the creature with a swift bite to the neck. he grabbed his kill and climbed back down the rocks carefully, as not to slip. satisfied with his kill,
    he climbed back into the caves, and decided to save his food for the next day.

soon after hunting eclipse took a nap. he was told in his dream by a cat with starry fur to go to a place called the moonpool. the moonpool was apparently located far back in the maze of caves eclipse called home. he traveled for wjat seemed like hours before he came to the pool he had saw in his dreams. the cat had requested he drink from the water.
    it was an odd request but he trusted the cat that had led him this far. he padded forward and slowly lapped from the pool before he suddenly fell asleep.

"hello eclipse. i trust you recognize me." the she cat from his dreams spoke softly and sweetly. he nodded and wondered what was going on. she explained the system of clans. she told him he would lead eclipseclan and he woukd gain nine lives. with this she touched his nose and gave him a live for courage. a shimmering bulky tom gave him a life for nurturing. a small kit gave him a life for love. a slender tom gave him a life for decision making. a sleek she cat gave him a life for kindness. a petite apprentice gave him a life for joy.
    a elder gave him a life to be wise. a bulky she-cat gave him a life for happiness and another small kit gave him a life for protection.

after he received his lives the first she-cat walked back to him. "would you like a new clan member?" she murmured sweetly. eclipsestar nodded. "I would like a queen please" she flicked her tail. "it is done. there will be a queen when you return home" she purred a bit before fading away. eclipsestar woke and prepared to go home.

(( eclipse hunts and catches one (1) vole ))
    (( eclipse goes to the moonpool and receives 9 lives ))
    (( eclipsestar requests a queen from starclan ))

leader:
    eclipsestar | twenty-nine moons | male | X
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:

medicine cat:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
        Ally Clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

enemy clans
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

borders

medicine store
        herb | usage
        herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
        prey | x0 | 0 servings
        prey | x0 | 0 servings
        prey | x0 | 0 servings
        prey | x0 | 0 servings
        prey | x0 | 0 servings
        prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
        mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:

family:
        name and name | kits
        name and name | kits
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 040.

Postby deimido » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:28 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Leaf-fall.
Next replies: 9/08/2017.
Front Page wrote:The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , CrescentClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Fawnthroat and Ashpaw training (recognizing poisonous plants)
(could they please collect one?)
Sycamorewhisker and Pebblepaw training (sneaking)
Honeyear and Firepaw training (swimming)
Smokewhisker and Fuzzypaw training (fighting)
Barleystorm and Ferretpaw training (fighting)
Hopstripe resting
Mikestep, Moonshadow, Barkknot, Freckleface, Specklefang and Beetlewing hunting
Sandpelt, Leafstrike, Brambleburr, Smokebreath, Fogspark and Spiderstar hunting)

( Ashpaw learned how to recognize poisonous plants! On the way back to camp, the two medicine cats collected +1 water hemlock. )

( Pebblepaw learned the sneaking skill! )

( Firepaw learned the swimming skill! )

( Fuzzypaw and Ferretpaw learned the fighting skill! )

( Your first hunting patrol caught +2 birds and +1 mouse, your second caught +1 vole, +1 small fish, and +1 mouse. )

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RainClan | Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:RAINCLAN

💦Rainstar visits the Moonpool and asks for a Medicine Cat💦
💦Nightwing patrols💦
💦Indigosplash and Onyxstone hunt💦

( The stars have granted RainClan with a medicine cat, pick five herbs from here to begin your medicine storage. )

( Nightwing found a potential RainClan warrior on his border patrol. )

( Indigosplash and Onyxstone catch +1 hare on their hunting patrol. )

SolarClan | ayasha;; wrote:『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』

[ Leafrush, Clearsight: Use Yarrow x1, Chervil x1, Horsetail x1, Cobwebs x2 to treat Silkwing and Smudgetail's wounds | Shinestar: Need Cobwebs x1 | Cloudswift, Thrushflight, Larksong, Fennelclaw: Border Patrol | Eaglefeather, Ravenfeather, Viperthorn, Aspenstep: Hunting Patrol | Silkwing, Eaglefeather: Mates! | Clan consumes 2 squirrels ]

( Your medicine cats will need to go herb hunting to find the appropriate treatment for Shinestar's wound. )

( Your border patrol found a potential SolarClan warrior. )

( Your hunting patrol caught +2 squirrels. )

( Silkwing is expecting kits! She will be due in two moons/posts. )
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:59 am

Number of Cats: 2
Moon: 1

When StarClan showed Cicadastar the shining illusion of the cat that was to become his deputy, Cicadastar's first impulse was disbelief. It was a cat he knew, a twolegplace loner born a kittypet who had shown some enthusiasm for the idea of MudClan, but he would never have pinned her as deputy material. She was skilled enough, seemed tough and decent and smart, but was somehow... not what he was expecting. No offense intended to the cat, but despite her skill, she was somewhat of a joke with the other strays of the town. She had a real name (to his embarrassment, Cicadastar couldn't even remember it), but everyone just derisively called her Tidy. Tidy was just weird. basically. She'd never done anything wrong, but she was different: almost every aspect of her day was ritualized, from how she made her den to her schedule to what and how she ate (infamously, when Tidy was new to not being a kittypet and hungry an older stray, Jackal, gifted her a pigeon, and she took one bite and spat it out. This story was often told behind her back to mock her for snobbishness, ingratitude, rudeness, and of course her fastidious pickiness); she would not tolerate dirt, disorganization, or compromises; and she seldom spoke more than a few words to others - never polite small talk, always too direct and terse. Although, now that he gave it some thought, Cicadastar thought he might not want to speak much to others if they treated him so poorly, either. Still, he had assumed she would try out Clan life, find it to be to crowded and obedient and dirty for her, and leave within a few moons - certainly not become deputy.

Cicadastar flicked his ears sheepishly. "Em... so Tidy - I mean, uh... this cat, this sorrel ticked stray she-cat, the one who lives in twolegplace, who I have previously met, is destined to serve MudClan as deputy? Just to confirm. And follow your guidance, properly," he meowed awkwardly, casting around for some hint he'd made a mistake interpreting this sign.

Wasptail, who sat before Cicadstar and had shown him his future deputy, gave him no such hint. She looked amused by his rambling, but her tail swung in annoyance. "Yes, I mean what I showed you. Don't worry so much - I wouldn't send you a deputy who wasn't what MudClan needs."

"But - how could she? She would hate Clan life. She doesn't like other cats or following orders or even mud - it's ! in ! the name!" Cicadastar blurted out.

Wasptail gave him a hard stare, definitely annoyed now. "You're judging superficially. Trust me, and remember that still waters run deep."

So despite his knee-jerk doubts, Cicadastar sought out Tidy. In the hours since his first sharing of tongues with StarClan (imagine! Him sharing tongues with StarClan! And he didn't even have to imagine, it was real, and it would happen again, because they really had been watching over him, and had given him nine lives, and ... ), he had mulled over what Wasptail told him extensively. He trusted StarClan with anything, and this was what they wanted him to do. In retrospect, he was ashamed of how he had discounted Tidy. He hardly knew her, and he was scarcely better than the cats who mocked her for non reason, listening to gossip and not even bothering to learn her name. That wasn't the type of leader he wanted to be.

He came to the greyrock and twolegden he had been told Tidy liked to hunt for mice before sunhigh around and called out, "Hello? It's Cicada - -star, now. Are you here?"

A sorrel cloud seemed to materialize out of the leaves of the maple overhanging the fence around the greyrock. "Yes. That name means you went to Star-Clan, right? You're here to ask me to join?" Tidy stared straight at Cicadastar, presumably irritated he'd interrupted her hunting.

"Yes, StarClan gave me eight more lives," Cicadastar told her, a little nervous purr breaking in at the pleasant shock of saying it out loud, "and I'm actually asking you first. StarClan sent me to ask you to be deputy - second-in-command. It's a lot of responsibility, and you'd have to hunt and fight, stay on top of what's happening in the Clan, organize patrols, and be my successor... but StarClan says you're the cat for the job, so please, just... try it out, at least?"

"Okay." Tidy jumped down. "What do I do now?"

That's it?, he wondered. "Well you - oh, thank you and welcome to MudClan - you need to receive a warrior name and hold silent vigil tonight to honor StarClan, keep a watch out at the camp, and ponder what it means to be warrior. For the rest of today, we could decide on what we should include in MudClan territory, I suppose?"

"What will be my warrior name?"

"Tidepool," he told her. It seemed to fit what Wasptail had said about her, and it was a good name for a cat joining a Clan of the saltmarsh.

"No."

Cicadastar was taken aback. Is this... is this supposed to happen? StarClan, I don't know how to deal with this situation. "Marshtide, then."

She flicked her ears and wrinkled her nose. "Ew."

Cicadastar's tail lowered in bemusement. He was rapidly realizing that he had no idea how to deal with this cat. "Stillmarsh?" he tried to say with authority, but confusion and a certain pleading edge were creeping into his voice.

The she-cat considered, pricking her tail in pleasure at the sound of the name. Please let her just agree, I don't want an even bigger fool made of myself by standing here negotiating until sundown..., Cicadastar thought.

"I'll be Stillmarsh... and I will act as deputy for MudClan to the best of my ability," she agreed, sounding so earnest and even a bit excited that Cicadastar felt hopeful for their future.

Cicadastar stood straight and took a breath, remembering the lines he had rehearsed over and over in his head since he left the Moonpool. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"Yes," she replied, looking a little confused, "That's what I meant."

Good enough, Cicadastar thought. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment you will be known as Stillmarsh. StarClan honors your resolve, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MudClan, and," he added on, taking another breath to remember the right words, "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MudClan is Stillmarsh."

Stillmarsh blinked and purred, seeming almost surprised at how much pride the ceremony gave her - or maybe she was just still confused about what Cicadastar was doing, he didn't claim to know how to read this strange new cat he had made his deputy. But he found himself liking Stillmarsh more and more, even looking forward to organizing the Clan with her. He allowed himself a small celebration at getting through the ceremonies without stumbling over the words or revealing he didn't actually know her name, thanking StarClan for that small miracle.

[Stillmarsh receives her warrior name and is appointed deputy]
[Cicadastar patrols]
[Stillmarsh hunts]

Leader:
          Cicadastar | 27 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stillmarsh | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | TideClan | utena
    East | GorseClan | Ember!
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Bay

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 1 serving
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Crab | x0 | 1 serving
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Shorebird | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by obsceneSymphony on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:11 am

RAINCLAN
Number of Cats: 04
Servings // Prey:Two // 2/3 parrot
Time since Founding: Six Moons
Upcoming Events: Moonpool visit - 3 days // Patrol - 12 hours
Story Arc: A Stable Clan - Part 1

Now
Nightwing and Indigosplash were padding through the territory. Indigosplash Nightwing said softly There's...there's something I've been wanting to tell you..for, well, for a very long time. Ever since I laid eyes on you really Indigosplash tilted her head. She had a feeling of what Nightwing was about to say, but she kept quiet, wanting to hear it from his own mouth. Indigosplash...I....I love you. Will you be my mate? Nightwing's green eyes were so wide and hopeful, Indigosplash just smiled, and said of course. I love you too Nightwing

💦Rainstar goes hunting💦
💦Orangeleaf kits!💦
💦Onyxstone and Blacklily patrol💦
💦Nightwing and Indigosplash become mates💦
💦Snowfeather goes Herb Hunting💦

Leader:
          Rainstar the Founder | 24 Moons | Female | 💦

Deputy:
          Onyxstone the Wary | 34 Moons | Female | 💦

Medicine Cat:
          Snowyfeather the Caring | 51 Moons | Male | [url=link]💦[/url]

Warriors:
          Blacklily the Traveler | 45 Moons | Female | 💦
          Indigosplash the Fierce | 29 Moons | Female | 💦
          Nightwing the Agile |27 Moons | Male | 💦

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Orangeleaf the Determined | 46 Moons | Female | X
          {Kits: Kitting!!}

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [3]Cobwebs | Stops Bleeding
    [1]Stick | Helps distract from pain
    [1]Yarrow | Induces Vomiting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | 0 - 1
    Parrot | 0 - 3
    Hare | 1 - 3
    Small Fish | 0 - 2
    Vole | 0 - 1
    Lizard | 0 - 2

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | [0/4] | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | [0/4] | Moves

Starclan:
    Pearl | Rain's Mother | Unknown
    Forest | Rain's Friend | Unknown
    Light | Pearl's Sister | Unknown

The Dark Forest:
    Cat Name | Known As | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Known As | Cause of Death

Family:
    Pearl and Unknown
    Light - Rainstar

Rainclan's Legend
    The Founding of Rainclan
    Parts: 💦 - 💦 - 💦 -💦 - 💦
    A Stable Clan
    Parts:💦[you are here]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spiritclan 3

Postby killer romance. » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:12 am

Number of Cats: 7 (3 : 4)
Last visit to the moonpool: 1st September

In celebration of the news of kits, Spiritclan decided to have the whole clan, except the parents, go on a celebratory hunt. Before leaving, they all stocked up on energy by eating a big juicy hare, so that they could hunt without the temptation of eating their prey straight away. Even Tinybird, although she wasn't keen on doing so, was dragged out into the misty forest to search and capture prey. She had originally argued against it, but after a while she gave in. After all, she too was pleased about the kits. They'd be the first ever litter that she'd delivered!

_xXx_

"You know what Ashenstar, I think you should make this a new tradition." Pinewhisper suggested to her mate. He looked over at her, face displaying interest.
"You do? The entire clan , including medicine cats, must go hunting in honour of the new kits whilst the parents stay behind to watch over them? Because, I guess I could do that. Kits are after all, a joyous happening. We hold ceremonies for the end of cats, so why not the beginning? That's a brilliant idea, Pinewhisper."
"Why thank you." she replied, honest but playfully mocking his posh way of speaking. Cheekily, she grinned at him. Ashenstar laughed and playfully batted her ear.
"Look at us, we're no better than kits!" he squarked jokingly as she leapt on him and barelled him to the ground.

_xXx_

After the patrol had returned and joyously settled down around Pinewhisper to chat to her about her kits, save for Badgerpaw and Polterstorm, Ashenstar made his way out of camp towards the moonpool. It was high time he visited, for it had been a while. By the time that he reached the beautiful, glimmering pool, he had made up his mind about what he wanted. What with new kits on the way, and the majority of the warriors being female, he had decided to request another one. They needed enough experienced warriors to mentor the kits, and preferably a make one to balance out the gender ratio.

[The clan eats 1x hare]
[Polterstorm, Tinybird, Nightberry, Lunarheart and Badgerpaw go hunting]
[Ashenstar requests a warrior from the ancestors]
[Polterstorm will be substituting for Pinewhisper as Badgerpaw's mentor and they have gone training]

Leader:
        Ashenstar | 52 | Male | Short grey and white tabby | Green eyes | Proper |

Deputy:
        Polterstorm | 27 | Male | Tabby and white | Green eyes | Charismatic |

Medicine Cat:
        Tinybird | 73 | Female | Short white | Blue eyes | Sarcastic |

Warriors:
        Pinewhisper | 44 | Female | Long grey tortoiseshell | Yellow eyes | Excitable |
        Nightberry | 21 | Female | Black and white Maine Coon | Hazel eyes | Elegant |
        Lunarheart | 19 | Female | Long dusty caramel with long ear fur | Hazel eyes | Quiet |

Apprentices:
        Badgerpaw | 10 | Male | Short black and white | Yellow eyes | Scruffy |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
        Burdock Root x1 | Treatment of rat bites.
        Honey x1 | Soothes throats, coughs and infections. Provides energy.
        Poppy Seeds x1 | Painkiller. Soothes shock and aids sleep.
        Catmint x1 | Greencough and whitecough.
        Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding. Eases inflamed joints.
        Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
        Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
        Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
        Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 servings
        Voles | x0 | 1 servings
        Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
        Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
        Hares | x0 | 3 servings
        Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
        Pinewhisper (Polterstorm) | Badgerpaw | 1 training session | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Pinewhisper and Ashenstar | Expecting
        Name and Name | Kits
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Peakclan
Number of Cats: 1
1 she-cats, 0 toms

Hollowstar sat above her camp, the waterfall flowing strongly below her. The light breeze blew through her short fur. This clan she would make a strong clan. At least the best she could. She got up to begin her travel to the moonpool. Once she arrived a while later Hollowstar laid down and prayed to her ancestors. "Starclan, I wish for a medicine cat to begin my clan."

{Hollowstar is requesting a medicine cat}

Leader:
          Hollowstar | 43 | She | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | Echoclan | Katrione

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Winstalgia on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boulderclan [#8]

Postby thaliana, » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 pm

number of cats: nine [ four toms | five mollies ]
next moonpool visit: current/ 09.09.2017
servings needed: three

──────────────────────────────────────

Sheeptail was a quiet tom, Nightwing had noticed as the two wove through the trees in a comfortable silence. Any attempt by the dark molly to start conversation had been met with short politeness, and she had since accepted she would not find the same fun in hunting with Sheeptail that she had in Mothfur. Still, Nightwing found his presence comforting, and she was glad at least for the companionship whilst Mothfur was nursing her kittens.
Sheeptail’s whiskers twitched in silent amusement, his icy eyes glinting, as he watched Nightwing bound several lengths ahead, clambering on to a fallen tree trunk and playfully slinking through the nooks and crannies. The tom struggled to stifle a laugh as her head poked up from a hole in the hollow trunk, jerking her head in invitation to join her game. Sheeptail hesitated, but ultimately shook his head as he padded on. Nightwing frowned in disappointment, sighing as she pulled herself out from her hideaway to rejoin the large tom on their hunt. Sheeptail couldn’t help but feel awkward in the molly’s presence, not quite knowing how to play even if he wanted to.

”Can I go now?” Gorsestar asked irritably, swallowing the black seed that Goldeneye had pushed towards him. Goldeneye’s ears twitched in annoyance at the leader’s attitude, but dipped his head nonetheless. Having grown restless whilst cooped up in camp during the periods of flooding, Gorsestar was eagerly anticipating the journey to the Moonpool for a change. Clambering to his paws, the mottled leader bounded across the medicine cat’s cave to tenderly nuzzle Mothfur’s cheek, purring happily as his kits playfully danced between his legs. It had been decided that they would be moved back to the nursery when the kits were slightly older – and did not need to be carried.
”Be careful,” Mothfur murmured to her mate as she breathed in his comforting scent, her bright eyes etched with worry.
”When am I not?” Gorsestar teased, trying to ease her nerves. The tabby molly glared up at the tom, batting him away with a scowl. Gorsestar chuckled, bowing down to nuzzle each of his kits in turn. ”I’ll be careful,” he promised, earning a small, pleased smile from Mothfur. With that, Gorsestar unwound himself from his kits and slipped out of the large cave.

Goldeneye turned to the small, grey-and-white molly who had very quickly become his new shadow. Pebblepaw looked up at her mentor expectantly, head tilted curiously. Her tail slowly waved behind her, slightly put-off by how the clan’s leader had responded to help from his medicine cat. Was he always so bristly?
”How would you like to lead today’s herb hunt?” Goldeneye rumbled in his lilted accent, jerking Pebblepaw from her thoughts. The young cat hesitated, scuffing her paws anxiously.
”M-me?” She stammered.
”I’ll be with you, of course,” Goldeneye reassured, beginning to pad from the cave. Taking a shaky breath, Pebblepaw nodded a meek ‘okay’, following the older cat out.

[ the clan consumes x1 rabbit and x1 mouse
x1 poppy seeds are used to treat gorsestar
gorsestar visits the moonpool to ask for a warrior
sheeptail and nightwing hunt (also find hawk-kit and eaglekit of lunarclan?)
goldeneye and pebblepaw look for herbs ]

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        » gorsestar | 49 moons | tom
        lives: ★★★★★★★★✩

deputy:
        » mothfur | 42 moons | molly

medicine cat:
        » goldeneye | 43 moons | tom

medicine cat apprentice:
        » pebblepaw | 15 moons | molly

warriors:
        » nightwing | 38 moons | molly
        » sheeptail | 35 moons | tom

apprentices:
        [url=link]»[/url] name | age | gender

queens:
        » mothfur | 42 moons | molly

kits:
        » shadekit | 2 moons | tom
        » mottlekit | 2 moons | molly
        » greykit | 2 moons | molly

elders:
onetwo
ally clans:
swallowclan | arya22
clan name | username

enemy clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders:

medicine store:
broom | x1 | to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
catmint | x1 | to treat greencough and whitecough
chervil | x2 | for infected wounds/ bellyache; used during kitting
feverfew | x1 | to treat fever and chills; heals aches and pains
honey | x1 | soothes infections and sore throats; gives energy
marigold | x1 | stops bleeding and infection; to treat inflammation
parsley | x1 | stops a queen producing milk; to cure bellyache
poppy seeds | x0 | to soothe shock, distress, pain; for help sleeping
tormentil | x1 | to treat wounds and extract poison

fresh-kill pile:
mouse | x0 | one serving
shrew | x0 | one serving
squirrel | x0 | two servings
ermine | x0 | two servings
rabbit | x0 | two servings
bird | x0 | three servings

mentors:

deceased cats:

family:
mothfur + gorsestar ↦ greykit, mottlekit + shadekit
name and name | kits
Last edited by thaliana, on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
thaliana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:40 am

Toms:1 | She Cats: 2

Next M00NP00L Visit: NOW

ᏁᎪᏆuᏒᎬ: These cats are very peaceful, and hunt in trees

ᏟᎪmᏢ: This camp is located in a shady woodsy area consisting of many large cypress trees, the largest one is called the "calling of ears" where the leader holds ceremonies and announcements on the large branch, a stream runs through the center of camp and it is called "the water of silence", and the dens are made through small cave systems under the camp.

ᏒᎬᏢuᏆᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: This clan is known for being good Allies, but also known for being one of the weaker clans, these cats don't fully believe in much violence and would rather talk it out than fight.

Sunlight and Gingerfeather padded along the tall grass, their eyes darted across the territory patrolling and hoping to find food, Sunlight sighed "We need to find food....", her stomach groaned with the pang of hunger.
Cloudmask ran around camp cleaning out some of the nests, he then went to go find some herbs, sniffing wildly.
{Sunlight patrolled with Gingerfeather}
{Cloudmask gathered herbs and cleaned up camp}

Leader:
          Name: Sunlight| Age:21 moons| Gender: Female | Pic
          Personality: A quiet, kind, easily frightened
          Backstory: She was originally called Sun, the loner but she once found that clans are like families and that's something she's always wanted.

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name: Cloudmask | Age: 21 moons| Gender: Male | X

Medicine Heir:

Warriors:
          Name: Gingerfeather | Age: 17 moons | Gender: Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

αℓℓιεs:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ɇ₦Ɇ₥łɆ₴
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Storage❀
    Catmint|Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough | x0
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones| x0
    Lavender | Cures fevers and chills. Also used to cover up the scent of death | x0
    Poppy seeds | Helps cats sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain| x0
    Death Berry | Kills a cat in a matter of seconds | x0
    Oak Leaves | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. | x1
    Golden Rod | Good for healing wounds | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Avisowl on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

solarclan (9)

Postby doryphoros » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:52 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 20 ( 9 ♂ . 11 ♀)
Next Moonpool Visit: 9.2.17
Silkwing's Kitting: 1 moon

"Shinestar, you need to stay put while Clearsight goes to get herbs. You cannot move in this state." Leafrush's stern but concerned voice floated out from the medicine den. "I...I need to lead the clan... they need to know t-that their leader is w-well..." Shinestar's meow trailed off into a pained hiss as Leafrush adjusted her hind leg. Shinestar could barely move her head, but she turned it so that she could glare at Leafrush. "I...I..." Shinestar's eyes rolled back in her head and she fell limp, causing Leafrush to seize up. "S-Shinestar??!" Leafrush gasped as she saw the wound knitting itself together, until there was only smooth fur. She stood there for a moment, shocked, before Shinestar sleepily opened her eyes. "Shinestar. You are going to stay in this medicine den and explain to me what in Starclan just happened."
~~~~~~~~~
"I still can't believe that we finally became warriors today." Heronswoop whispered to his siblings, who were standing vigil with him. Their only response was some nodding. "Really guys? My one attempt at conversation is just shot down like-""Shhh!" Silverpool, who was sitting beside him, shushed him. "Listen." Heronswoop finally noticed what they were all listening to, which was a faint rustling sound, like someone was walking on their territory. They all tensed, and Dovestep padded forward a bit. "What are you doing?" Whispersong hissed,
causing Dovestep to look back at her sister. "I'm going to see what's stomping around in our territory, that's what I'm doing." She hissed back, padding into the darkened forest, her grey and white fur illuminated in the moonlight. Whispersong sat back on her haunches and sighed. "That really wasn't a good idea." She muttered, mostly to herself. Silverpool overheard and looked at her sister. "Oh, really? I never knew." She said in a monotone voice, causing Whispersong to snort. Heronswoop, looking a bit panicked, switched his gaze between his two sisters."What's happening?" The two sisters just shushed him and returned to silence.
~~~~~~~~~
Dovestep huffed in frustration as she padded into the forest. Her siblings just didn't understand, what if there was a pack of foxes or an enemy clan invading their territory? Suddenly, the rustling started up again, this time from behind her. She whipped her head around, only to see pitch blackness in front of her eyes. Her ears flattened against her head, and she backed up from where she had heard the sound. "H-hello?" She hated how meek and terrified her voice sounded, when she had meant for it to come out strong and brave. Dovestep's only reply was a light chuckle coming from her right, and she turned to face it in a defensive crouch. Suddenly, she heard a faint rustling from behind her but couldn't turn in time to face it. A weight landed on her back, claws raking her sides, causing her to drop to the ground and yowl in pain. Her yowl was stopped by the ground painfully snapping her jaws together, and she felt the weight disappear. She looked around from her point on the ground, but couldn't get up due to the fiery pain consuming her sides. All she could do was whimper in fear as a shadowy figure appeared in front of her. They bent down so that Dovestep could see their face, and she inhaled sharply. "N-no.." She said as the familiar features became clear, and tears welled up in her eyes. "Why?" She managed to say, and the cat smiled. "Oh, Dovestep." They crouched next to her ear and whispered in it. "You still have so much to learn, don't you?" The cat said, voice dripping false sympathy. "I don't want to do this, but it's for the greater good, I assure you." The cat stood up, and Dovestep, realizing her fate,
shut her eyes and waited. In those few seconds, she thought about all the cats she wanted to say goodbye to. Her siblings would blame themselves, and she didn't want them to. She just hoped that they lived the life that she could not. The cat grinned and brought their paw down on Dovestep's neck, until the life drained from her eyes. Their job done, the cat quickly left the way they came, washing themselves and returning to their nest to scheme.
~~~~~~~~~
After a while, Heronswoop, Silverpool, and Whispersong started to get worried. Dovestep's distant yowl of pain caused them to snap to full awareness, and they rushed into camp. "Shinestar, Shinestar, get up! Dovestep's hurt!" Heronswoop prodded Shinestar awake, who groaned and stretched. "Tell Cloudswift to wake everybody up except for the queens,
and to assemble a patrol to find Dovestep."
Heronswoop nodded and darted out of her den. Once the patrol was assembled,
they headed out. It took a while, but an agonized screech rang out from the left side of the patrol, and everyone rushed to the source of the sound, stumbling over various roots in their hurry. The rest of the patrol came across Silverpool desperately nudging Dovestep's still body, her blood staining her sister's light grey fur. Whispersong and Heronswoop rushed to their sister's side, and pressed against her, pushing their noses into Dovestep's fur. Larksong let out a broken sob and crumpled to the ground, Leafrush and Smudgetail rushing to console the wailing she-cat. Aspenstep abruptly sat down, tears welling up at the sight of the warrior who didn't get a chance at life, his energetic and headstrong apprentice. Ravenfall stepped back and looked away, staring off into the distance in denial that Dovestep was gone. Cloudswift stepped forward and gently nudged Dovestep's grieving siblings. "We need to carry her back to camp so we can properly say goodbye to her." It was obvious that Cloudswift was trying to be strong in the face of this tragedy, but his voice wavered with unshed tears. Heronswoop slowly got up, nudging Whispersong away, and finally Silverpool, who was still sobbing although no tears were left to shed. The three siblings and Aspenstep slowly carried Dovestep's body back to camp. Larksong rushed to Thrushflight, who was pacing near the entrance. "W-what happened?" He said, and Larksong looked at Thrushflight with eyes filled with newly replenished tears. "Sh-sh-she's...she's....dead..." The last part was muffled by Larksong pushing her head into his fur again, but he looked up and saw the evidence. He slowly sank to the ground, not wanting to see his three remaining kits drenched in their sister's blood. He curled around Larksong, trying to comfort her the best he could. Specklekit toddled to the entrance of the nursery and looked out, only to be quickly blocked by Eaglefeather. Silkwing peered out and gasped, quickly disappearing back into the den with Eaglefeather and Specklekit. Shinestar came over to Dovestep's corpse and gently placed her moonstone next to her sightless eyes. The broken family huddled together,
mourning the loss of their daughter.

[ Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Shinestar: Loses one life | Clan consumes 2 squirrels | Heronpaw, Silverpaw, Whisperpaw: Warriors! (Heronswoop, Silverpool, Whispersong) | Dovestep: Killed by ??? | Cloudswift, Hawkswift, Ravenfall, Fennelclaw, Smudgetail, Aspenstep: Hunting Patrol | Thrushflight, Larksong, Viperthorn, Eaglefeather: Border Patrol]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 68 moons | Female | Blue Apatite |X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 39 moons | Male |Dumortierite | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 44 moons | Female | Peridot |X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Clearsight | 26 moons | Male | Yellow Sapphire |X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 47 moons | Male | Blue-Green Tourmaline |X
          Larksong | 34 moons | Female | Blue Chalcedony |X
          Viperthorn| 50 moons | Male | Dark Brown Cat's Eye Scapilite |X
          Smudgetail | 23 moons | Female | Fire Agate |X
          Aspenstep | 44 moons | Male | Jeremejevite |X
          Ravenfeather | 42 moons | Female | Jet |X
          Fennelclaw | 42 moons | Male | Yellow Jade |X
          Silkwing | 21 moons | Female | Sphene |X
          Eaglefeather | 44 moons | Male | Yellow Sapphire |X
          Hawkblaze | 30 moons | Male | Gemstone |X
          Whispersong | 12 moons | Female | Labradorite |X
          Silverpool| 12 moons | Female | Blue Hemimorphite |X
          Heronswoop | 12 moons | Male | Kyanite |X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]G[/url]emstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | Gemstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Moonfall | 41 moons | Female |Marialite | X

Kits:
          Specklekit | 5 moons | Female | None |X
          Falconkit | 5 moons | Male | None |X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x2 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x0 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x0 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Feverfew x1 | Cools down fevers or chills.
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds.
    Rosemary x1 | Hides the scent of death.
    Snakeroot x1 | Counters the effects of poison.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Can put a cat to sleep, ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Comfrey x1 | Can repair broken bones, soothe wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, and for inflammation and stiff joints.
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, treats cracked pads.
    Lavender x1 | Used to cure fevers and chills. Also hides the scent of death.
    Wintergreen x1 | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of rat bites. Prevents infection of rat bites.
    Rush x1 | Holds a broken limb in place.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. Can also be used to calm cats.
    Fennel x1 | Cures hip pains.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Chervil x0 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Elder Leaves x1 | Soothes sprains.
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches.
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of beestings.
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce more and better milk. Brings down fevers.
    Burnet x1 | Stops minor bleeding and keeps up a cat's strength.
    Catchweed x1 | Stops poultices from rubbing off without hurting the skin.
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough.
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 11 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
    Rat | x2 | 1 servings

Mentors/Apprentices:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Session | Skills Learned

Deceased Cats:
    Dovestep | Moonstone | Killed by ???
    Cat Name | [url=link]G[/url]emstone | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Larksong and Thrushflight - Heronswoop, Whispersong, Dovestep, Silverpool
    Moonfall and Viperthorn - Specklekit, Falconkit
    Silkwing and Eaglefeather - 1 moon!
    Name and Name - Kits

Solarclan's Tradition:
    When an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are presented with a gemstone that either correlates with their eye color, pelt color, or personality. For example, a fiery, energetic tom may receive a red jasper stone. Kits are taught to anticipate the day when they receive a gemstone, and to keep it safely tucked away within their nests. The leader watches the training sessions and goes on hunting and border patrols frequently to determine what stone the new warrior shall receive. When a warrior dies, their gemstone is placed on top of their grave, to forever be a testament to them. It is said that their spirit is tethered to that gem, and if it's lost, then their spirit is lost. If an apprentice or kit dies, then the leader will choose a gem based on what might've been.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me