Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:39 pm

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
Total: 054 <3
Next Moonpool Visit: Now; April 10th
Next Kits Due In: Due
Prey Servings: 9

Aloeleap took a deep breath as he made his way up to the nursery, trying not to think about the she-cat he was about to deliver news to. He and Poppysong had regularly talked to Turquoiseclaw and Rubypelt, the two couples being good friends. Turquioseclaw was a great ally, and in fact he was a former leader. He was a great cat, all around good guy. Throughout his thinking, Aloeleap finally made it up to the top near the den. He looked at all the females, nursing their kits, and cleared his throat. Poppysong smiled at him, she was due any day soon, but he didn’t smile back. He cleared his throat again, “Rubypelt, I need to talk to you…” He was nervous, and if he didn’t have more control over his emotions, his whole tail would have been shaking in fear of her reaction.

Rubypelt was a tough molly. Stronger than he would ever be, and fiercer in love and devotion and loyalty to all who she knew. She beat him in all their sparring matches and had vast scopes of knowledge in all forms of hunting, training and everything alike for apprentices. She was a genuine bad ass. Rubypelt perked up and detached herself from Quartzkit and Bronzekit. Shaking her body as she did so. Her Abyssinian coat never looked better. She traveled over to Aloeleap, and rested her tail on his hip, “What’s up? Something wrong?”

He looked her in the eye, and held the gaze for a few seconds, willing her to just understand, so he didn’t have to say the words out loud. She smiled at him though, confused but still unaware that her mate, the father to her kits, was dead. He coughed, trying to spit the words out but they wouldn’t form correctly, “Turquoise-“ He couldn’t finish his sentence. “We went after the hawk.”

Rubypelt nodded, and for all the fish in the river Aloeleap wished she would understand, she was a smart cat! But, in all honesty, Turquoiseclaws death had shocked everyone on that patrol. He was a strong tom, thick with muscles and skill that often outdid Salmonstar. When Rubypelt and Turquoiseclaw were together, and seen walking, the two were considered to be a more powerful couple than even Seabird and Salmonstar. They were a true power duo. A true power-couple.

He cleared his throat one more time, trying to get the ball in the back of his throat to disappear. It wouldn’t. Rubypelt chuckled nervously, “Yeah? A hawk is no big deal. I saw the patrol leave,” She paused, closed her eyes and shook her head, “What’s going on Aloeleap? Spit it out already you’re making me nervous.”

He couldn’t though, without breaking down right there. But he had to. He straightened his spine and felt the eyes of all the females in the den on them. He spoke softly, “Turquoiseclaw basically lead the patrol, although Salmonstar was there. And when we found the Hawk on the mountain top, we attacked. He was magnificent. Turquoiseclaw basically fought the hawk on his own. But he lost his footing a little, exposed his throat, and the hawk had him. I clawed the hawks eye but he got away. I’m pretty sure the hawk left for good, but, your mate, didn’t make it back.”

salmonstar looses a life due to an "accident"
new cats; hawkgaze, badgerkit, thistlekit & silkkit
moonpool; salmonstar asks for guidance with his loss of lives
hunting; bumblesnout, duckpaw, seabird, cricketwing, sootpaw
hunting2; almondblaze, gullpaw, aloeleap, snowpaw, poppysong, lavenderpaw
hunting3; wheatclaw, whithergaze, seabird, heronstride, phantombelly
patrol; rookfur, soilface, sundapple, flintowl, screechpaw, hawkgaze
guard; timberclaw & soaringstep
resting; ---
herb hunting; badgerheart, mallowpool & windpaw
x1 poppyseed given to Rubypelt for shock over mate
mates; ---
kitting; poppysong is kitting, aloeleap is the father
kit->apprentice; duckpaw reassigned to bumblesnout
apprentice->warrior; pikepaw's final assessment. If pass, his name will be Pikeclaw.
training; badgerheart & windpaw (comforting), aloeleap & snowpaw (climbing)/fail or pass/
rookfur & screechpaw (tree battle),
cricketwing & sootpaw (tree battle), whithergaze & monarchpaw (forest battle),
scorchscream & shellpaw (climbing), almondblaze & gullpaw (climbing),
poppysong & lavenderpaw (climbing), turquoiseclaw & duckpaw (swimming)
fresh-kill; x3 Squirrel

notes;
3 more posts until final battle scene between all cats
* = timberclaw follower

Leader:
    salmonstar | 37m | tom | X
    Lives: [6/9] ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    *timberclaw | 32m | tom | behind

Medicine Cats:
    badgerheart | 44m | molly | X
    mallowpool | 70 | male | X
    windpaw (call)| 20m | tom | X

Warriors:
    scorchscream | 35m | tom | X
    wolffrost | 37m | tom | X
    heronstride | 34m | molly | X
    ibisthroat | 36m | molly | X
    *rookfur | 28m | tom | X
    *soaringstep | 52m | tom | X
    aloeleap | 40m | tom | X
    almondblaze | 26m | molly |X
    cricketwing | 37m | molly | X
    whithergaze | 39m | tom | X
    *soilface | 30m | tom | X
    *sundapple | 20m | molly | X
    *flintowl | 16m | tom | X
    seabird | 35m | molly | X
    wheatclaw | 18m | molly | X
    *foxdawn | 23m | molly | X
    phantombelly | 17m | tom | X
    bumblesnout | 53m | molly | X
    coonstripe | 31m | tom | X
    *hawkgaze| 30m | tom | X

Apprentices:
    *pikepaw (claw) | 14m | tom | X
    snowpaw (burr)| 12m | molly | X - blind & albino
    *screechpaw (pelt)| 12m | molly | X - runt
    sootpaw (berry)| 12m | molly | X - runt
    monarchpaw (wing)| 11m | molly | X
    shellpaw (fog) | 9m | molly | X
    gullpaw (wing) | 9m | tom | X
    lavenderpaw (sky) | 9m | molly | X
    duckpaw (tail) | 9m | tom| X

Queens:
    redwing | 34m | molly | in front
    *mambaquake | 38m | molly | X
    rubypelt | 32m | molly | X
    yewrunner | 26m | molly | X
    *koishade | 25m | molly | X
    poppysong | 42m | molly | X

Kits:
    mistkit | 5m | molly | X
    whisperkit | 5m | molly | X
    emberkit | 5m | tom | X
    *piranhakit | 5m | molly | X
    *vulturekit | 5m | tom | X
    quartzkit | 5m | tom | X
    bronzekit | 3m | tom | X
    dunekit | 2m | tom | X
    elmkit | 2m | tom | X
    orchidkit | 2m | molly | X
    alderkit | 2m | male | X
    badgerkit | 3m | tom | X
    thistlekit | 0m | tom | X
    silkkit | 0m | molly | X

Elders:
    barkfang | 152m | tom | X

Ally Clans:
    doveclan | Cloudpelt
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | forest | open
    West | forest | open
    Medicine Store
    x3 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
    x1 lambs ears | strength
    x3 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
    x1 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
    x0 goldenrod | healing wounds
    x1 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
    x3 borage | helps queens milk to come
    x1 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    x3 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
    x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
    x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
    x4 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
    x2 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
    x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength
    X1 sorrel | traveling herb
    X1 fennel | eases hip pain
    x1 wintergreen | wounds & poisons
    x1 elder leaves | soothes sprains
    x1 parsley | used to stop she-cats from producing milk
    x1 bindweed | used to splint broken bones
    x1 coltsfoot
    x0 celandine
    x1 watermint
    x1 dock
    x1 broomtail

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x2 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x3 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Robin | x3 |  3 servings

Mentors:

badgerheart | windpaw | 11 |
    swimming, climbing, navigation, communication, comforting, organization, defense
    herb recognition, herb usage, poisons, kitting, mending, cures, death

timberclaw | pikepaw | 6 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    aloeleap | snowpaw | 2 |
    rookfur | screechpaw | 5 |
    cricketwing | sootpaw | 5 |
    whithergaze | monarchpaw | 3 |
    scorchscream | shellpaw | 2 |
    almondblaze | gullpaw | 2 |
    poppysong | lavenderpaw | 2 |
    bumblesnout | duckpaw | 1 |

Deceased Cats:
    Turquoiseclaw | Hawk | Starclan
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Starclan or Darkforest

Family:

salmonstar & seabird
    snowpaw, screechpaw, sootpaw
    timberclaw & redwing
    mistkit, whisperkit, emberkit
    aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
    shellpaw, gullpaw, lavenderpaw, duckpaw
    wolffrost & ibisthroat
    no kits yet
    unknown male & cricketwing
    pikepaw
    timberclaw & mambaquake
    piranhakit & vulturekit
    aloeleap & poppysong
    due
    turquoiseclaw & rubypelt
    quartzkit & bronzekit
    unknown male & yewrunner
    dunekit, elmkit, orchidkit
    unknown male & koishade
    thistlekit & silkkit
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:55 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Weather
Prey will be bouncing around without a care in the world, jumping into your clanmate's jaws. bathing in the sun and swimming in the cool rivers will rumble purrs from cats. Who would want to join a clan in this season? Tt wont be easy recruiting cats.. unless you convince them too? Either way your clan looks at it, its a good sign, a good time to have kits, a good time to collect prey and store it for leafbare, a good time to expand your clan! though your clanmates probably would rather laze around camp than work...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ossa di cervo wrote:
ImageImage
number of cats:12
↳ six♂ six♀
next starpool visit:thursday, april 5th kits due:swandust - one post
servings needed:3 (+1 @ 14)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Clan Activities!
ravenclan consumes a squirrel & a mouse
swandust moves to the nursery
burntcloud is silentpaw's sub mentor
burntcloud & silentpaw train
nightstar, stormjaw, burntcloud & mothfrost hunt
pebblegaze patrols
redthorn searches for herbs
xxxxxxxxxx
[size=85]Swandust itched at the ground carefully, fluffy tail twitching anxiously behind her. She glanced up every three seconds, gaze seeking the black form of Nightstar. When he finally did show Swandust about jumped out of her skin in a mixture of fear and nerves. How was she supposed to talk to him? The black tom noticed her standing in a heap of twitches and nervous gestures. Nightstar approached Swandust, [b]"Are you.. okay, Swandust?" the female laughed nervously, "What? Yeah, o-of course. I'm.. I'm great." she chuckled again, nearly throwing up whatever meat she'd recently eaten. Nightstar cocked his head to the side, "You know you can talk to me, right?" Swandust dragged a claw through the soft dirt and shrugged lightly, "Well yeah.. But when it concerns a warrior moving to the nursery I'm not sure you'd want to talk." Nightstar's head recoiled and he stared at the molly with saucer eyes. He hesitated, unsure how to approach the situation, "Who's kits?" Swandust glanced away, afraid to look him in the eyes, "I'm not sure you'd know even if I told you." the anxiety returned and the she-cat sat on her haunches, curling her tail around her toes with a sigh, "Nightstar.. I.. I'm so-" Nightstar interrupted with a flick of his tail, "Hush." His amber gaze raked camp for a moment, "Stormjaw!" the newest addition to the clan, the large, handsome grey tabby trotted over, "Yes, Nightstar?" Nightstar cleared his throat and gestured to Swandust, "Will you help me look over her? Make sure she's fed and help her when she may need it?" This time Swandust recoiled, "I don't need help!" she hissed, fur standing on edge. Nightstar smiled lightly at the she-cat, "Maybe not right now.. But you will eventually." without another word the tom left Stormjaw with the beautiful she-cat.

Later that day Burntcloud was appointed as Silentpaw's temporary mentor. Nightstar informed the clan that Swandust was expecting kits and that she wanted to keep the father anonymous but he reassured them that he was a part of the clan. Swandust felt her heart pounding, a new found appreciation for the black tom that led them.

[ this is the last post that I'm using this coding! I wanted to write more but got frustrated with the code. rip ]

The black tom gently placed his paws down, one in front of the other, careful not to alert the scavenging rabbit ahead. The soft grass was springy beneath his large feet and the light breeze wafted through his ebony-colored hair. This was the first big patrol as a new clan, even with Swandust moving to the nursery, and Nightstar was proud of that fact. He loved hunting beside his clan mates and feeling that connection between friends. That little zip you get when you look into their eyes and almost know exactly what they're thinking. In fact, he could predict every movement Burntcloud made from beside his, intent on hunting the same rabbit. But when Burntcloud stepped on a twig, snapping it in two, that connection was lost. The plump rabbit that had been foraging before now whipped it's head up, eyes wide and ears twitching. Ready to run at the moment it sensed a threat. But it was to late, a blur of tortoiseshell fur flashed by and pounced on the prey before it could run.

➳ Nightstar, Stormjaw, Burntcloud & Mothfrost encounter Lyrasong and Maplekit while hunting, they bring back 1x Mouse and 1x Rabbit

➳ Silentpaw learns Swimming

➳ Pebblegaze encounters a loner on her patrol, they're wary of joining a clan. What can you do to convince them?

➳ Redthorn finds 1x Mint
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CAC Trial Mod Replies

Postby Lady Masquerade » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:35 pm

❀ Greenleaf ❀
    As the sun grows hotter and hotter, Greenleaf has reached the clans. Herbs and prey will be plentiful as the trees offer cool shelter from the heat. There is a higher chance that a loner or two might wander onto your territory, and litters have a better chance at being healthy. However, there is always a chance that a hungry fox of badger might wander into the territory, eager to take some of your spoils!

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Reedstar goes on patrol and takes Featherpaw with him, teaching her borders
Brackenfur goes hunting

[while on patrol, reedstar and featherpaw run into a loner]
    [brackenfur catches a squirrel]
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zara3447 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 pm

(Yup yup, omg my apologies! As the following: Hares, squirrels, ermines, voles, thrushes, sparrows. Also, really sorry if it's not within my rights to introduce new characters >-< The idea just popped into my head.)

Blizzardclan
Number of Cats: 2

”Hey!” Tundrastorm called out, seemingly startling the cream she-cat. She whipped around, hackles raised, standing over the hare possessively. Amber eyes narrowed into slits, the young she-cat faced off against two, much larger warriors without an ounce of fear.

“Get away from me you mangle-pelted piles of fox-dung! I caught it, fair and square, so it’s mine and don’t you dare bully me out of it.” The she-cat spat, taking a couple stiff-legged strides towards the duo that Whisperstar though was meant to be threatening, if only for the fact that she was young enough to be an apprentice.

Regarding her with a tilt of her head, the russet leader stepped forward. “We mean you no harm, little one. Prey is plentiful this Greenleaf. There is no need to fight over a single hare.” Whisperstar mewed calmly. As if to prove her point, a squirrel darted out from the cover of the trees, fluffy black tail bristling. Without waiting for her approval, Tundrastorm tore after it. Whisperstar didn’t call him back, merely flicked an ear at his quick thinking.

The young she-cat’s angry front melted at the leader’s words, and she looked almost uncertain. “Oh, I’m sorry. I guess we’re just a bit desperate, you know? Fallownose is a better hunter than me, but nobody could teach us after Mama got sick and he’s too busy trying to heal her. This is the third hare I’ve chased after today, and I was sure I’d miss this one too.” Huffing, the cream cat pawed at the hare’s corpse, a hungry gleam in her amber eyes. Whisperstar noticed how thin she really was, underneath all that fur.

Nodding her head in acceptance and forgiveness, Whisperstar regarded her with a puzzled look. “Are you not traveling alone? It is Blizzardclan custom to offer aid to any cats who need it, friend or stranger.” Whisperstar’s tone was even, not probing. A simple offer to help out the young loner.

Cocking her head, the cream she-cat seemed to contemplate. Finally, she dipped her head. “My brother doesn’t know the herbs of your land. Perhaps you can help him heal our mother. My name is Wrencry, by the way.” With a twist of her tail indicating for the leader to follow, Wrencry picked the hare up and bounded through the sparsely snow-dotted alpine.

Tundrastorm met them over the crest of a hill, the limp body of a squirrel dangling from his jaws. In a low murmur, Whisperstar filled him in on the situation as Wrencry bounded up ahead. Wordlessly, the white tom fell in step behind his leader. An obedient deputy, learning fast. Whisperstar thanked Starclan for sending him.

Wrencry stopped at the mouth of a small cave, nestled in the valley between two hills. “Fallownose, I’ve brought help. We can trust them.” She cast a glance backwards, as if doubting her own words, but padded into the shallow den.

A thick-furred grey tabby looked up from his crouched position beside a silver she-cat, ears flaring in surprise. His blue-green eyes sized them up and he got to his feet. “Greetings, strangers. I trust my sister’s judgement is not flawed. Have you brought prey?” The last remark was addressed to Wrencry, and she laid the hare down.

The attention was brought back to the she-cat lying on the ground as she gave a start, then broke into a rasping coughing fit. “Is she any better?” Wrencry mewed worriedly, claws sheathing and unsheathing into the hard-packed dirt. Her reply was a resigned shake of the head from the young tom.

Whisperstar padded forward, keen eyes raking over the silver tabby’s form. “It looks like Greencough to me. Tundrastorm, will you watch over these two while I go gather catmint from the patch behind the camp?” Receiving a nod, the russet leader bounded out of the cave and into the hills beyond.

:{Tundrastorm killed a squirrel}:
:{Whisperstar and Tundrastorm followed the loner to a cave, where they found her brother and sick mother}:
:{Tundrastorm tries to convince the cats to join Blizzardclan}:
----
:{Note: I was basing the descriptions off of these pictures? If that’s okay with you :> Brother Mother }:

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 34 Moons | Female | Long-furred russet she-cat with brown eyes and a muscular build
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Tundrastorm | 29 Moons | Male | Long-furred white tom with dark grey tabby stripes and olive green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TAKE A SHOT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

zara3447
she/her • gmt-6 • rper
(reads too much, sleeps too late)
discord / books / rps / animes
- pm to yell about any of above -
(...chronic procrastinator, oops...)
bbcode by nightsent <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHASE THE SUN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zara3447

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [057]

Postby Katrione » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 65 | Toms: 29 | Mollies: 36
(11 servings)

Birdsong paced along the border while Hemlockheart, Bayfur and Wrenleap hung back. The strange rogues they had been sighting lately were at the border again. They hadn't acknowledged the Echoclan patrol yet so Hemlockheart wouldn't allow Birdsong to confront them. One of the rogues, a willowy-figured she-cat, got to her paws and moved closer, sizing up Birdsong. "You aren't going to do anything to us, you're weak." She spat, her claws unsheathing and sinking into the earth beneath her. Birdsong's teeth bared in a snarl and she unsheathed her claws as well.

"Pomp-" A white she-cat began to mew.

"Ritsy, shut up and sit down." A white tom with a black tail snapped. The white rogue, Ritsy, shot the tom a glare before sitting back down with an angry flick of her tail. The willowy-figured rogue smirked slightly before lashing out at Birdsong with her claws. Birdsong lurched back, narrowly avoiding her claws.

Hemlockheart let out an outraged cry and launched forward, barreling into the black-tailed tom who had spoken earlier. "Pompeii! Stop this now!" The white she-cat cried, jumping to her paws. Despite her protests, the other rogues joined in on the fight as well. Birdsong lost track of the other Echoclan cats that were in the patrol but she could scent that they were nearby.

Pompeii sank her teeth into Birdsong's ear, ripping it. Birdsong let out a cry of pain, shaking her head furiously to try and get rid of the pain. The willowy-figured she-cat flashed a bloody grin before launching herself at Birdsong again. Birdsong lost her footing and tumbled onto her back, lashing her paws out to try and push the rogue away from her.

Birdsong's jaws parted in a silent scream as she felt the rogue's teeth sink into her throat. The last thing the spotted warrior saw before the world went black was the dying light in young Wrenleap's eyes.

~~~

Raggedstar paced along EchoRock, his tail lashing nervously. Mossvine's border patrol had brought back the bodies of Hemlockheart, Birdsong, Bayfur and Wrenleap shortly after sun-high. The Echoclan leader had started to feel nervous when the dawn patrol hadn't returned so he had sent Mossvine and her patrol to go find them. The ginger tom hadn't expected the entire dawn patrol to be found dead at the border.

Brindlecloud scrambled up onto EchoRock next to the leader, her usually sleek fur was ruffled and unkempt. "You need to name a new deputy." She mewed nervously, her tail twitching. The young medicine cat seemed to be more jumpy than her apprentice, who was known for being nervous and easily startled, these days. "Starclan won't be happy if a deputy isn't named soon."

The Echoclan leader sighed and turned towards her, sitting back on his haunches and curling his tail over his paws. "I don't know who to name in Hemlockheart's place, Brindlecloud." He mewed.

The medicine cat perked up slightly, her tail starting to wag. "Starclan has sent me a sign on who to name deputy." She reported proudly before nodding towards where the apprentice's den was. Raggedstar followed her gaze, slightly confused when he saw only Gorsebird there with her apprentice.

"Gorsebird? But she's too young?"

"She's only a moon older than Squirrelstar was when she became leader." Brindlecloud pointed out. "Starclan believes she would be a perfect replacement for Hemlockheart, and eventually you."

Raggedstar sighed, rising to his paws. "Very well." He grumbled before letting out a yowl.

[ Echoclan consumed x3 fish + x1 rabbit ]
[ Frecklestar (-wish), Splitear, Rowanstrike and Cassie of Drizzleclan joined Echoclan ]
[ Appleheart of Leafclan joined Echoclan ]
[ Hemlockheart, Birdsong, Bayfur and Wrenleap were killed in the rogue attack ]
[ Gorsebird is named the new deputy of Echoclan ]
[ Mossvine, Lizardstrike, Redfeather, Rabbitwish, Blazefur and Sunnyflower went on a border patrol ]
[ Piranha, Rowanstrike, Stagstep, Appleheart, Frecklewish and Mossycreek went on a border patrol ]
[ Pigeonnose, Hurricanejaw, Cassie, Balsamleaf, Sparrowflight and Wickerfur went hunting ]
[ Curlbranch, Ridgewing, Strawberrypatch, Acornfall, Lavenderpool and Snakeshade went hunting ]
[ Applefur, Gorsebird, Petalbound, Raggedstar, Icefang and Wildpoppy took Bubblepaw, Foampaw, Silverpaw, Koipaw, Goosepaw and Cherrypaw training ]

Leader:
          Raggedstar | 37 | Tom |

Deputy:
          Gorsebird | 22 | Molly |

Medicine Cat:
          Brindlecloud | 33 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Crowcloud | 16 | Tom |

Warriors:
          Applefur | 86 | Tom |
          Mossvine | 78 | Molly |
          Petalbound | 61 | Molly |
          Lizardstrike | 57 | Tom |
          Redfeather | 55 | Tom |
          Rabbitwish | 54 | Tom |
          Blazefur | 52 | Tom |
          Sunnyflower | 52 | Molly |
          Piranha of the Fish Clan | 51 | Molly |
          Rowanstrike | 49 | Tom |
          Stagstep | 48 | Tom |
          Wildpoppy | 48 | Molly |
          Appleheart | 45 | Tom |
          Frecklewish | 41 | Molly |
          Mossycreek | 39 | Molly |
          Pigeonnose | 33 | Tom |
          Hurricanejaw | 29 | Tom |
          Cassie | 27 | Molly |
          Balsamleaf | 26 | Tom |
          Sparrowflight | 25 | Tom |
          Wickerfur | 24 | Tom |
          Icefang | 22 | Tom |
          Curlbranch | 22 | Molly |
          Ridgewing | 21 | Tom |
          Strawberrypatch | 21 | Molly |
          Acornfall | 21 | Tom |
          Lavenderpool | 20 | Molly |
          Snakeshade | 16 | Tom |
          Sandshell | 16 | Molly |
          Darkclover | 15 | Tom |
          Brightberry | 15 | Molly |
          Splitear | 15 | Molly |
          Haybriar | 15 | Molly |
          Hazelburrow | 15 | Molly |
          Juniperbranch | 15 | Molly |

Apprentices:
          Cherrypaw | 12 | Molly |
          Bubblepaw | 9 | Tom |
          Foampaw | 9 | Molly |
          Silverpaw | 8 | Molly |
          Koipaw | 8 | Molly |
          Goosepaw | 8 | Tom |
          Bristlepaw | 7 | Molly |

Queens:
          Bramblingflight | 37 | Molly |
          Cloudwatcher | 49 | Molly |
          Beestripe | 21 | Molly |
          Sparkfang | 18 | Molly |
          Otterstream | 41 | Molly |
          Witheredstalk | 33 | Molly |

Kits:
          Squirrelkit | 3 | Molly |
          Chubkit | 3 | Molly |
          Leechkit | 3 | Tom |
          Twigkit | 3 | Molly |
          Bellkit | 1 | Molly |
          Rookkit | 1 | Tom |
          Parsnipkit | 1 | Tom |
          Mousekit | 1 | Tom |
          Pinekit | 1 | Tom |
          Wheatkit | 1 | Tom |
          Floodkit | 0 | Molly |
          Canalkit | 0 | Molly |

Elders:
          Tigger | 165 | Tom |

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Leafclan | zephyrine
          Dawnclan | stranger danger
          Forestclan | Simonpet
          Clayclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans:
          Clan | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Clan | User
          (E) | Clan | User
          (S) | Clan | User
          (W) | Laurelclan | marya d.
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Moorclan | dinolil1
          (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
          (SE) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Broom x0 | Unknown effects
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens + heals the
    pain of infected rat bites
    Burnet x1 | Keeps strength up
    Catmint x4 | Greencough + whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart + soothes the mind
    Chervil x2 | Infected wounds + bellyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Greencough
    Cobwebs x0 | Soak up + stop bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kittencough, helps
    with cracked pads or sore pads
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones + soothes wounds
    Dandelion x1 | Soothes and heals bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches + soothes sore pads
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fevers,
    heals aches + pains
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes infections, helps soothe coughing
    Horsetail x0 | Treats infected wounds
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives strength
    Lungwort x2 | Cures yellowcough
    Mallow Leaves x2 | Soothes bellyaches
    Marigold x3 | Stops infections, bleeding, helps with
    inflammation + stiff joints
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stop infection from setting in
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Sorrel x1 | Traveling herb + builds appetite
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infections
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poison, + soothes throats
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety + shock
    Tormentil x1 | Treating all wounds + extracting poisons
    Watermint x1 | Eases bellyaches
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poisons from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x3 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Applefur | Bubblepaw | 2 | Hunting, Stalking
    Gorsebird | Foampaw | 2 | Fighting, Stalking
    Petalbound | Silverpaw | 1 | Stalking
    Raggedstar | Koipaw | 1 | Stalking
    Icefang | Goosepaw | 1 | Stalking
    Wildpoppy | Cherrypaw | 1 | Stalking

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn |
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack |
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack |
    Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack |
    Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Shrewtail | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague |
    Simon | Tom | Elder | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Smokespeck | Tom | Deputy | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Poppypounce | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Talonkit | Tom | Kit | Fading Kitten Syndrome |
    Squirrelstar | Molly | Leader | Final Life: Blood Loss |
    Cloudysky | Molly | Warrior | Blunt Force Trauma |
    Yewfrost | Tom | Warrior | Blunt Force Trauma |
    Oatdapple | Molly | Warrior |Kitting Complications |
    Hemlockheart | Tom | Deputy | Rogue Attack |
    Birdsong | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Bayfur | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Wrenleap | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |

Former Clanmates:
    Ramhorn | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan |
    Nightkit | Tom | Former Kit | Jinxclan |

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe, Wrenleap + Acornfall
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Silverpaw,
    Koipaw + Goosepaw
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkfang
    Cloudwatcher + Blazefur: Bellkit, Rookkit, Parsnipkit + Mousekit
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedstar
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsebird + Icefang
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws: Snakeshade + Sandshell
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws: Darkclover + Brightberry
    Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Bubblepaw + Foampaw
    Brindlecloud + Appleheart: Lavenderpool + Tawnystar of Roseclan
    Wildpoppy + Tux of Jinxclan: Bristlepaw, Talonkit + Nightpaw of Jinxclan
    Bramblingflight + Raggedstar: Squirrelkit, Chubkit, Leechkit + Twigkit
    Oatdapple + Lizardstrike: Pinekit + Wheatkit
    Frecklewish + Pigeonnose: Splitear, Haybriar, Hazelburrow,
    + Juniperbranch
    Beestripe + Wickerfur: Expecting [ Due in one post ]
    Sparkfang + Alpinestar of Laurelclan: Expecting [ Due in one post ]
    Otterstream + Alpinestar of Laureclan: Expecting [ Due in one post ]
    Witheredstalk + Rowanstrike: Expecting [ Due in two posts ]
    Hemlockheart + Hemlockbud of Swiftclan: Cassius of Trikruclan,
    Luna of Trikruclan, Floodkit + Canalkit
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Trial Reply [002]

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 am

Weather wrote:It is greenleaf. The sun's rays are getting hotter by the day, and your cats are finding themselves quickly dehydrating. Make sure to have a reliable drinking source. Prey is plentiful, and your patrols have increased chances of encountering wanderers in your territory. Queens have the chance of giving birth to multiple kits, and they will most likely be healthy.

ramos me with a bike wrote:

Rosestar led her two clanmates into the expanse of tree behind their camp. They chatted light for a few minutes, sniffing for prey and cat scent, before Shadedpaw froze. "Rosestar, I can smell fox. And death." Shadedpaw announced. Rosestar signalled for them to stay there, and she tracked the scent. What she saw made her scream. Her brother and his roughpaw. Both dead. Rosestar scented sickness on her brother, and put the pieces together. Stagwind was sick, too weak to defend himself. The roughpaw was too small to chase off a fox, and both were defeated. "Slatesun, Shadedpaw, hurry over!" Rosestar yowled. Slatesun and Shadedpaw pushed through the ferns and grass reaching Rosestar. Shadedpaw let out a wail. "Dad! No! Not Wildpaw too!" He cried. Slatesun turned to Rosestar. "Stawind and Wildpaw?" He asked. Rosestar nodded mutely. Slatesun udged the grieving apprentice lightly. "Shadedpaw, let's carry your father and Wildpaw to a good resting place, then we can track down that fox, ok? We can avenge your father." Slatesun said gently. Shadedpaw nodded, and the three of them carried the two to the Clan burial grounds. After everything was said and done, Rosestar turned to them. "Get some sleep. We have a fox to catch."

[StarClan - A Queen]
[Name Change - Slate/Slatesun]
[Rank Change - Slate {Loner/Protector}]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Slatesun & Shadedpaw]
[Hunting - Slatesun {He follows the scent}]
[Training - Shadedpaw {Climbing}]

[ StarClan hears Rosestar's pleas and sends HazelClan a queen. She is due in one moon. ]
[ Rosestar, Slatesun, and Shadedpaw's patrol catches scent of the fox. Do they follow? ]
[ Slatesun's hunt is successful! He adds +1 Squirrel and +1 Mouse to the fresh-kill pile. ]
[ Slatesun follows the scent to a hollowed-out log. Looking inside, he is surprised to find not one, but three young cats (young warrior-age) huddling together. Slatesun notices that one's leg has a gash wound on them, and all three are hungry. Do you lead them all back to camp, or do you leave them to their own devices? ]
[ Shadedpaw learns climbing! ]

(Comments: Feel free to find individual pictures if you mean to keep them all <3 if you need help, feel free to pm me here or dm me on Discord~)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:15 am

ImageImage
Number of Cats: two.
last post

Alderstar blinks up at the sun, sunbathing on a rock as the cool breeze ran through her fur.

She tilts her head at the crunch of a branch, watching the forest with suspicious eyes. Out pops a molly with brown fur and a white underbelly, with brown stripes and a raccoon tail. The molly sits in front of the rock, and meows softly, looking Alderstar up and down.

"Greetings." She huffed a bit, it was unfortunate her beauty rest had been interrupted, but she had work to do. "Are you perhaps from another clan, brown molly with soft green eyes?" She said the last bit gently, entertained by the gaze of the obviously younger she-cat.

"Starclan sent me." The molly barked after a few minutes of silence. "I'm Badgerfrost." She licked her paw, then gazed back up at Alderstar. "You must be the clan leader, no?" She doesn't look like much, but I feel her heart is strong.

"Welcome, new-comer! Well, I don't think we really need to bother with a ceremony - we're overdue a border patrol and there's only you and I right now. Shall we patrol the forest, Badgerfrost."

"Sure, I guess. I'm hungry anyways, we can try to catch some food on the way."

New Recruit Badgerfrost joins Jayclan as the Deputy.
Border Patrol Alderstar and Badgerfrost go on a border patrol, looking for new recruits. [Note: I have a specific way I want them to find the readopt cats, but whatever is probably fine as I can just write it out no matter what]

- -

Leader:
          Alderstar | 26m | Female | X

Deputy:
          Badgerfrost | 20m | Female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

- -

I have two cats from readopts. Honeybreeze and Badgerkit (renaming to beetlekit) both from cyber; 's asteroid clan. proof
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

g σ r s є c l α n | [000]

Postby JulieMew1010 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:49 am

©Image
total cats; 0
I'm so excited to start this! I've been looking at it for a while and I really like the idea <3

GorseClan is known for being sneaky and swift. They live in a dense pine forest and all of the cats are trained to climb trees as if they were squirrels. They are slim and have a healthy diet of squirrels, birds and mice. Their home is filled with herbs and medicine cats' storages are usually plentiful. Their leader is respected but treated like a part of the Clan, not as if they are a god. Deputies take care of patrols and leaders do ceremonies. Apprentices are made at 6 moons old and taught all of the basics of survival as well as basic, intermediate and advanced battle moves. They are taught to climb trees and to use their stealth tactics to ambush their prey, as well as enemies without them knowing it. Relationships between young cats and older cats are frowned upon and shunned. This Clan absolutely forbids any kind of incestual relationships and has harsh punishments for those that do not follow this rule. Many of GorseClan's members are very compassionate and kind to one another, but cats with disabilities are not treated as equals most of the time. This Clan believes in StarClan and praises them for every piece of fresh-kill.
Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [03]

Postby sharklord » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:23 am

Number of Cats - 7
Next Moonpool Visit - April 11th
Kits Due - 1 Moon

[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - River/Riverdancer, Sky/Skyleaf, Tiger/Tigerhallow, Mint/Mintwave]
[Rank Change - River {Loner/Queen}, Sky {Loner/Provider}, Tiger {Loner/Protector}, Mint {Loner/Provider}]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Tigerhallow, Slatesun & Shadedpaw {Borders/Fox}]
[Hunting - Rosestar, Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw]
[Training - Shadedpaw {Swimming}, Sootpaw {Stalking}]
[Other] - Sootpaw from the adopt a while ago has been added.]
[Notes - You are awesome!]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 21 | Female | X

Deputy:

Healer:

Healer's Roughpaw:

Protectors:
          Slatesun | 25 | Male | X
          Tigerhallow | 18 | Male | Left | X

Providers:
          Skyleaf | 18 | Female | Middle | X
          Mintwave | 18 | Male | Right |X

Roughpaws:
          Shadedpaw | 11 | Male | X
          Sootpaw | 8 | Female | X

Queens:
          Riverdancer | 20 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x1 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x1 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings
    Total | x6 | 11 servings

Mentors:
    Rosestar | Shadedpaw | 2
    Stalking, Climbing, Move, Move
    Skyleaf | Sootpaw | 0
    Move, Move, Move, Move

Deceased Cats:
    Stagwind | Fox/Sickness
    Wildpaw | Fox

Family:
Mate 1 + Mate 2 = Kits (Surrogate)[Parents & Kits w/ optional surrogate]
Cat - Cat [Siblings]
Stagwind - Rosestar
Stagwind + ??? = Shadedpaw
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Number of Cats:21| She-cats: 13, Tom's: 8
Next Moonpool visit: 5 days.

Cats talking wrote: BACK AT THE CLAN
I'm not inspired rn, but I've got something big for next post!!

Lilypetal and Silverpetal go on two border patrols.
No hunting patrols go out today.
Lilypetal, Hazeltail and Oakstar will have kits in 1 moon!
Flameleaf and Silvercloud are looking for herbs.
Oakstar and Creampaw go training!
Silvertail and Mudpaw go training!
My clan uses 5 servings.

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 32 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:
          Name Ashcloud | Age 32 moons| Gender M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 31 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 33 moons | Gender F | X
          Clawflight | 31 moons | Male | X
          Duskclaw | 30 moons | Female | X
          Minnowtail |48 moons | Male | X
          Goose of the Old Aspen | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Lilypetal | 23 moons | Female | X
          Silvertail | 53 moons | Female | X
          Splittail | 25 moons | Gender F | X
          Mothfur |50 moons | Gender F | X
          Waspbeetle | 60 moons | Gender M | X

Apprentices:
          Name Creampaw| Age 13 moons | Gender M | X
          Mudpaw | Age 14 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud (MEDICINE CAT) | 14 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Hazeltail |52 moons | F | X
          Dapplewish | Age 49 moons| Gender F | X

Kits:
          Blossomkit | Age 1 moons | Gender F| X
          Pouncekit | Age 1 moons| Gender F| X

Elders:
          Creamwhisker | 60 moons | Gender: M | X

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Cherryclan | Maplefoxie
    Deerclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    halcyonclan | Melifluous

Borders
    East | Deerclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Cherryclan| Maplefoxie

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail x2| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves x1| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root x1| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root x1| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy x3| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb: Mouse vile x1|Usage: Removes ticks.
    Herb: Burnet x1 | Keeps cat's strength up.
    Herb: Thyme x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Raspberry leaves x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Chamomile x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Catmint x3| Not sure
    Herb: Raspberry leaves | Not sure
    Herb: Dandelion Leaves | Not sure
    Herb: Cobweb X2 | NS
    Herb: Poppy seed x1 | NS
    Herb: Borage x1 | NS
    Herb: Stick x1 | NS

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings