Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby tauriel. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 28
14 males : 14 females

The pair padded through the maple forest, tails twined as they spoke quietly to each other. "I've always loved this part of the forest," Lilystem was murmuring, gazing up at the maple trees. The leaves were all vibrant green but during leaf-fall, they were especially pretty when the colors changed. "Me too." Chiveclaw agreed with a small nod. He was hardly paying attention to the trees though, his gaze was more focused on Lilystem. They reached a small clearing where a tree stump grew near the back. Sitting on the stump was a circlet. Seeing this, Lilystem paused, her eyes widening. Before she could say anything, Chiveclaw bounded over to the circlet, and motioned with his tail for her to come closer. Wide-eyed, the snowy female blinked at him, speechless as Chiveclaw began talking. "Lilystem we've known each other for a long time. Since before Caveclan. But we were never close until we both joined the clan. And Starclan knows how much I wish we were closer back then. This might've happened long ago if we had." He took a breath, steadying himself, and nudged the crown towards her. "Lilystem, I've never loved a cat as much I love you. No other cat has captured my heart like you have. The kindness you show to everyone you met and your intelligence have made me realize how lucky I would be if you were to be my mate." Lilystem was speechless, her eyes shining, and her heart soaring with joy. "I thought you'd never ask!" Chiveclaw's eyes were blazing with joy as he carefully placed the circlet on Lilystem's head. circlet meaning

Morningstar left for the moonpool just after introducing Duskpaw to the clan and completing the apprentice ceremony for Poppykit and Stormkit. Their parents had been bursting with pride. He'd left his territory already and was coming up on the thunderpath he needed to cross in order to reach the moonpool. Just as he streaked across, a monster roared into view. Fear and adrenaline pumping through his body lent him a burst of extra speed, but unfortunately, the orange tabby leader wasn't fast enough. The monster zoomed away, leaving the limp body laying in the road. The impact was enough to send him to Starclan. And take two of his lives.

[ hunting 1: Woolyfur, Dappleleaf, Ferretclaw, Shimmerpelt, Gingerface, Pigeonflight
hunting 2: Rowanfur, Emberslash, Silvernose, Harespring, Hawkfeather
training: all mentors/apprentices(swimming needed)
apprentices: poppykit and stormkit
mates with kits: chiveclaw and lilystem
moonpool: I haven't been keeping track but it's been a long while since my last visit. A calico queen?
lose of two lives: morningstar
prey consumed: 5 minnows ]

Leader:
      Morningstar | 87 moons| Tom | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★ 8/9

Deputy:
      Woolyfur | 67 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats:
      Shadedleaf | 77 moons | Molly | X
      Cloudpool | 31 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Rowanfur | 83 moons | Molly | X
      Silvernose | 70 moons | Molly | X
      Shimmerpelt | 62 moons | Molly | X
      Ebonywing | 43 moons | Molly | X
      Ferretclaw | 43 moons | Tom | X
      Juniperfoot | 39 | Molly | X
      Chiveclaw | 39 moons | Tom | X
      Pigeonflight | 38 moons | Tom | X
      Hawkfeather | 36 moons | Tom | X
      Sedgetail | 33 | Molly | X (prisoner of TumbleClan)
      Harespring | 33 | Tom |X
      Lilystem | 32 moons | Molly | X
      Dappleleaf | 26 moons | Molly | X
      Thymepool | 21 moons | Molly| X
      Emberslash | 19 moons | Tom | X
      Sunstripe | 19 moons | Tom |X

Apprentices:
      Mistpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
      Tigerpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
      Willowpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
      Ashpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
      Duskpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Mottledshade | 34 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
      Poppykit | 6 moons | Molly | X
      Stormkit | 6 moons | Tom |X

Elders:
      Rippleshade | 135 moons | Tom | X
        Ally Clans:
        Beechclan | Hazilnut
        Ravenclan | turtle
        Brookclan | purrfect.
        Ivyclan | Savannah the Caracal
        Swiftclan | Phina Wolf

Medicine Store
        Catmint (2)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used
        for whitecough
        Cobwebs (5)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken
        bones.
        Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for
        inflammation of stiff joints
        Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes
        throats, prevents greencough
        Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down
        swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones,
        helps with wounds, fights infection
        Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
        Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
        Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
        Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves
        act as a painkiller.
        Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding
        during kitting
        Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can
        be used during kitting
        Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in
        place
        Thyme (2) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats
        in shock
        Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected
        rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
        Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
        Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
        Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk.
        Also brings down fevers.
        Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
        Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
        Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock,
        distress, pain
        Coltsfoot (2) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as
        well as cracked or sore pads
        Chamomile (2) Strengthens the heart and soothes
        the mind
        Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes
        wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation
        of stiff joints, can be used for burns
        Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
        Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
        Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
        Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
        Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
        Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
        Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat
        bites
        Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
        Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints
        Goldenrod (1) Heals wounds
        Feverfew (1) Reduces body temperature in cats with
        fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially good for
        headache.
        Burnet (2) Said to help minor bleeding on twolegs.
        Keeps a cats strength up
        Honey (1) Soothes infections, smoke-damaged or sore
        throats, coughs, gives a cat energy, helps cats swallow other
        concoctions
        Horsetail (1) Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Lungwort (1) Cures yellowcough.
        Tormentil (1) Root helps all wounds and cures poisons
        Blackberry leaves (1) Eases the swelling of bee stings

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
        Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
        Big Fish | x4 | 3 serving
        Squirrel | x6| 2 servings
        Pigeon| x6 | 3 servings
        Frogs | x5 | 1 servings
        Thrush | x6 | 3 servings
        Mice | x4 | 1 servings
        Vole | x5 | 1 servings
        Caveclan uses 5 servings per post.

Mentors
        Chiveclaw | Mistpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing,
        xxxRunning, Tracking
        Rowanfur | Tigerpaw | 4 | Battle, Climbing, Running, Tracking
        Sedgetail Lilystem | Willowpaw | 4 | Battle,
        xxxClimbing, Running, Tracking
        Pigeonflight | Ashpaw | 2 | Running, Tracking
        Ebonywing | Duskpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
        Fireface X| 36 | Drowning
        Deerpelt X| 140 | Drowning
        Gingerface X| 18 | Killed by Shrikepaw of Aspenclan

Families:
        Shimmerpelt + unknown sire = Sedgetail and Harespring
        Woolyfur + Silvernose = Gingerface and Thymepool
        Rowanfur + Morningstar = Sunstripe and Emberslash
        Ferretclaw + Ebonywing = Willowpaw and Tigerpaw
        Mottledshade + Pigeonflight = Stormkit and Poppykit
        Harespring + Juniperfoot
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Number of Cats: 2

After a slightly successful hunt and herb gathering session, Gingerleaf and Jaystar walked back to camp. They met up around halfway, and chatted for a bit about how they were going to get more cats.

"Perhaps we can find more cats around the mountains?" Gingerleaf suggested.

Jaystar doubted that they'd have that much luck. It was only by pure coincidence that he stumbled upon Gingerleaf in the first place. "I think it would be a good idea to find a place where we can contact Starclan. Maybe they'll send us a warrior or deputy, or even a queen expecting kits,"

Gingerleaf nodded excitedly. "I think I might know a fancy place like that. I mean, it might not work. I only began to truly believe in Starclan when you showed up to lead me out of my miserable hideout,"

"Let's head off then. We can eat and you can help prepare some traveling herbs if you'd like."

The two cats arrived at camp, shared the crow that Jaystar caught, and rested a little to gain energy for their travels.

"I have a daisy leaf we can share as a traveling herb. It's not much, but it'll do," Gingerleaf meowed, padding quietly into Jaystar's den and placing half a leaf on the ground in front of him. The two cats ate their pieces of the leaf, and set off to find the spot that Gingerleaf spoke about. Gingerleaf led the way, sniffing for herbs along the route. Jaystar kept alert for any prey, but mostly just walked. Soon enough, the sound of a rushing waterfall could be heard.

"What is that noise? It doesn't sound like a monster..." Jaystar meowed curiously as they grew near to the waterfall.

"That's the waterfall! We're almost there," Gingerleaf said, bounding ahead.

The two cats eventually reached the roaring waterfall. As they poked around, trying to not get wet as they still had to walk back.
Behind the waterfall was a cave. Gingerleaf and Jaystar padded cautiously through the cave, and eventually came upon a pool of water with a stalagmite in its center. A few stalactites hovered above, dripping every so often. The two approached the pool,
noticing it had a faint glow to it.

"This looks like a good spot. It seems unnatural almost," Jaystar meowed, crouching near the edge of the pool.

"Let's see if anything happens when you touch your nose to it and fall asleep," Gingerleaf suggested.

Jaystar leaned closer, touching his nose to the surface. The water rippled, the bioluminescent organisms scattering throughout the water and making it shine just a little brighter. Of course, the cats generally assumed the glow was a spiritual link and not a natural thing. Jaystar curled up next to the pool, and Gingerleaf sat nearby. [color

|Jaystar asks Starclan for another cat.|
|Gingerleaf sorts through the leaves he picked up along their way. Perhaps one might be an herb?|

Idk how this prey system works exactly, but I'm assuming there is 1 serving of the crow left because they ate the 2 servings??

Leader:
          Jaystar | 42 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Gingerleaf | 27 moons | Male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for
    greencough and whitecough.

Chervil x1 | Soothes bellyache and
    infections. Can be used during kitting.

Daisy Leaf x0 | Soothes aching joints.
    Can be used as a traveling herb.

Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for
    fevers & chills. Can help aches/pains.

Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Can be used to bind broken bones.

Dandelion x1 | Heals beestings. Can be
    used as a painkiller.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Finches | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 0 servings
    Crows | x1 | 3 servings (1 remaining?)

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Weather;;
It is now Greenleaf! The weather has started to heat up and it feels amazing! The horrible floods are gone! Be sure to watch out for twolegs and their dogs!

Simonpet wrote:
While Forestclan's camp wasn't quite finished, it was getting close. The tunnels had been connected and most of the dens had been dug out. The only thing of relevence was making nests for everyone, as for the past few moons, everyone in the clan hadn't bothered to do anything more than sleep on the dirt ground of their den.

"Birchnose, my deputy," said Honeystar, speaking from the Speaker's Tree as usual, "you will go on a border patrol. See if you can find any more cats that are willing to join the clan."

"Okay!" exclaimed Birchnose, looking around in excitement. Though young to be a deputy, she claimed that she had raised another's kits, which to Honeystar, made her a perfect deputy.

"Acornstream and Duckpelt." The two warriors looked up, expectant. "You're going hunting." Duckpelt nodded and something seemed to glitter in Acornstream's eyes. Honeystar looked them both in the eye. "Hunting." The pair nodded and trotted out of camp together, talking about something that Honeystar couldn't hear. A moment later, Birchnose left the camp too, off on her border patrol.

Honeystar leaped down from the Speaker's Tree. "I guess it's just us two," she said cheerfully to Crowcloud. "Let's keep setting up the clan!"
Acornstream decided to teach Duckpelt how to fish at the river. While land-hunting was good and all, it was also vital, in his opinion, that some knew how to fish because while land-prey would sometimes be plentiful and sometimes not, fish was always there.

"I don't really like swimming or fishing," said Duckpelt fluffing out her fur to replicate the coldness of water.

"But what if the territory floods?" asked Acornstream. "You'll need to know how to keep your head above the water."

Duckpelt sighed. "That doesn't mean that I have to like it."

"I'll start you with the basics," said Acornstream. By now, they had reached the banks of the river and were standing about a cat-length away. "Let's start with fishing." And so the lesson started.
Birchnose padded through the territory every sense on alert. She was naturally a good tracker and believed that if there was any trouble nearby, she could sniff it out easily.

"Sometimes," she sighed happily, "it's nice to be alone for a few moments."

While she loved Forestclan and felt that everyone was her family, she liked having some alone time. Like Acornstream and Duckpelt. Birchnose giggled to herself. It was clear to her that Acornstream cared for Duckpelt more than as a clan member, although she wasn't sure if Duckpelt returned his affections. She continued patrolling with a new spring in her step.

Forestclan consumes one squirrel (2 servings)
Birchnose goes on a border patrol
Acornstream and Duckpelt go on a hunting patrol

While on patrol, Birchnose caught the scent of a rogue
While hunting, Acornstream and Duckpelt caught a frog and pigeon

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chamrosh wrote:
There were two strange cats in Boulder’s territory. They seemed to be looking for something, but what on earth it could be, she wasn’t sure. They had no right to be on her land. She’d had to fight off the previous tom who’d lived here before, she’d earned this land, and no cat was taking it away from her. She run towards them and jumped, howling, out onto their path, and landed clumsily on one paw, which skidded on the still damp ground, then regained her balance.
The other two cats’ haunches tightened, and the molly tensed up as if about to start a fight. Boulder kept her posture relaxed and slick. She was sure they’d listen to reason.
”Oi! This is my land, wocha doin’ trespassing on i’?” She yowled.
The other two cats exchanged a look, unsure how to react to her argument.
”Greetings. I’m Chubtail, and this is Heronstar, of Gustclan, You’re welcome to stay on your territory if you become one of our warriors.” the tom said. The molly gave him a sceptical sort of look for just a fraction of a second, then glanced her eyes over Boulder. Boulder flicked her tail at them both.
”Why’d I wanna be a warrior? What’s a warrior, anyway?”
The molly, Heronstar, quickly explained, in a voice that sounded so much more formal than Boulder’s own that she had to ask Heronstar to repeat several times before she was sure she’d understood.
”Allrigh’, don’t sound much diff’rent from being a loner, ‘sept you got more friends. Bu’ I wanna’ve a tough sounding warrior name. I’m Boulder.”
The three headed back to camp together. Heronstar slunk off, not planning to head all the way to the moonpool, but instead, to the old pond outside, thinking of what to call the new warrior. She waited for the moon to rise, thinking it was closer to starclan than she might otherwise have been. She remembered that hasty run and leap that the new cat made, the quick-talking nature which had required so many inquiries into what was being said, and the impulsive confrontation. Heronstar decided that a new suffix might be needed to describe what she’d seen. Boulderdash. That sounded like a good name for her.
It was great to have a new warrior, just a shame that they hadn’t been able to get to the stream to fish.

[Gusctlan accepts the rogue Boulder as the warrior Boulderdash]
(Boulderdash is the warrior equivalent of being streetwise. Forestwise?)
-----
They only had a little piece of Hare left, enough for one meal, and only for one of them. They’d only gone out hunting recently, but they already needed to head out again to gather more.
At least they could rotate it more evenly when they had more warriors. They already had three, they should be able to gain more warriors if they ensured there was always plenty of food around, so they should be able to become a strong clan without too much difficulty. Heronstar could tell that Chubtail was keen to have kits (with whom she wasn’t sure), and she was keen for the clan to have kits as a whole, but they needed to be able to support them, and they definitely needed a medicine cat first; Heronstar wasn’t going to allow any undue risk to her warriors if she could avoid it. Their priorities had to be maintaining the food pile and getting a medicine cat.
It was also probably good to be testing out Boulderdash’s abilities as soon as possible. It would be rather embarrassing for her (though Heronstar somehow doubted that Boulderdash really had a concept of embarrassment) to become a mentor and not actually know the skills she was meant to yet. It would be better to nip any issues in the bud. And judging from their first encounter, Boulderdash could really do with some additional fighting training, as she had deliberately run straight towards two larger cats than herself and hadn’t even seemed to be prepared at all to defend herself. They could hopefully help a little, at least, with that on patrol. To be honest, it seemed to be common sense training that was needed.

[Gustclan consumes most of a hare]
[Heronstar, Chubtail and Boulderdash are on patrol]

(Hunting)

While on patrol, Heronstar, Chubtail and Boulderdash found a medicine cat
They also caught two big fish and a rabbit

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:
Soulstar smirked as Eelpaw popped out of the deeper part of the water. He was standing in the shallow part and watching her closely. Making sure she didn't hit the current, he was certain though she could handle herself. She had grown over the past few moons and was becoming very strong. She was good at swimming and she was successful when it came to catching fish but he was most impressed my her ability to fight. She had taken after him indeed, she had his technique down to a T. She was agile and quick, and he taught her how to handle cats that may trump her in size. She would be a great warrior that was for sure, now she wasn't the most quiet but her ability to fight was impeccable. She popped her head up in the shallow water and grinned at Soulstar, "Can we please, please go check out Blazeclan." Soulstar grinned a little and shook his head. "Eelpaw, it is NewLeaf. We have plenty of food coming in with all the births of the season. We can catch fish too." He knew how she felt, he too wanted to enter Blazeclan and catch himself a plump rabbit or hare. His nose twitched, he would go on his own though when their food became scarce. Which was sort of now, the end of greenleaf and all of the rest of the seasons. Although the animals were more plump for them during Leaf-Fall just not many. "But there is like no fish!" Soulstar shook his head and grinned at her. "This GreenLeaf we will have more then we can count. I will consider your proposal later! Now swim, I want to see you catch a fish." Eelpaw huffed and ducked under the water once again.

Quailfur looked behind her at Aspenswirl, he was talking to a bloody butterfly again. This cat was seriously weird, he liked cute things and insects and....he was just weird in her eyes. To get him more focused she huffed loudly then spoke. "What do you think of Cedarmouse?" Aspen swirl caught up with her and smiled. "I think he is interesting, I feel like he needs sometime to....to warm up if you know what I mean." Quailfur nodded, she understood that. She was the same way when she first came. Soulstar was a sort of intimidating cat and Troutleap was a noble, sweet soul but he could also be intimidating.They started patrolling the border closest to the forest and Aspenswirl sighed a little and took a deep breath. "Oh don't you love that smell of fresh GreenLeaf air!" Quailfur rolled her eyes a little and groaned, "It isn't GreenLeaf yet you-" She was cut off pretty quickly when a small cat ran into her at full force. Not knocking her over but knocking the wind out of her that's for sure. "For the love of Starclan whatch where you're going you moused brain, blind no good bat!" The small cat looked quite scared and soon started to weep. Quailfur tilted her head a little and Aspenswiel frowned at her fiercely. "I didn't mean too I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Stupid Beetlepaw, Stupid, Stupid Beetlepaw." Aspenswirl hit Quailfur and gave her a scolding look. "Ah it's ok kit, I overreacted." 'no you didn't' but she just smiled a little at the cat who was looking at his paws. Upon looking up at them it was very apparent that this cat couldn't see out of his right eye. It was quite clouded over compared to his other. "Quailfur we have to take him back." Quailfur felt herself pause and her mind said 'no we don't' but her other half knew what was needed. "I can be real useful I know lots of herbs and their uses." Quailfur turned and started walking away. "Well Ivythistle will be very happy to see you."

Cedarmouse watched Troutleap as he stalked a snake, which actually made Cedarmouse's fur crawl at the thought of eating that. He had caught a vole which was more to his expertise and liking. Copperflame sat beside Cedarmouse very quietly.The red copper coloured tom rippled with muscle, he was lean...which kind of made Cedarmouse jitter with fear. There was so many strong cats in this clan it overwhelmed Cedarmouse. He was more of a swift hunter then anything. With a large *WHACK* Troutleap had himself a fairly large snake, which Cedarmouse knew was full of killing venom in its jaws. "W-why do you hunt such a dangerous animal." Copperflame laughed and shoot his head. "Did you noticed out fresh kill pile? Most of the land animals are small, not enough to feed a clan. So we take what we can get. The fish is our main source but that isn't full and plentiful all the time." Cedarmouse could only stare at the snake in Troutleap's mouth as he approached them.

Ivythistle grinned widely as she met Beetlepaw, a partially blind tom who thought very lowly of himself but he was perfect. He listened to every word she said and she started explained the herbs in in her den and where they go. He seemed to be more at ease in her den and calm. He was a small fluffy cat, who seemed to be still learning how to live with on working eye. She wasn't going to ask any questions yet. He wasn't ready for all that yet, but what he was ready for was going out and finding herbs with her. Which was very exciting.

It was almost dusk when Ivythistle and Beetlepaw came back and Runningsong was sitting in her den rather uncomfortable looking. "Runningsong, what is the matter." Runningsong looked quite frustrated. "I think it's time."

[A pheasant was eaten]
[Hunting ; Troutleap, Cedarmouse, Aspenswirl, Copperflame]
[Patrolling ; Soulstar, Quailfur, Eelpaw ]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Runningsong goes into labour.]

While hunting, Troutleap, Cedarmouse, Aspenswirl and Copperflame caught a pheasant and a trout
While on patrol, Soulstar, Quailfur and Eelpaw caught the scent of a young loner
While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found goldenrod, lavender and marigold
Runningsong gave birth to two kits

skystar901 wrote:
Smokestar smiled slightly as the warrior Earthpetal had brought back, a she-cat originally named Sun, whom had been renamed as Leopardsun, padded alongside the deputy out towards the land bridge. As soon as they had one more cat, then they would start alternating guarding the land-bridge full time. But till then, they would have to settle for a patrol every now and then until they had enough cats to handle it. As for himself, the leader would be on hunting duty again. He knew that soon there would be hunting patrols every chance they could get, but for now, where there were only three cats in the clan, well...it would be best to do a bit of stocking up. Greenleaf was right around the corner, and with it came rouges, floods, and droughts. They were especially suspectable to floods on their island, but there was a cave system they could retreat to if needed.
●</Earthpetal and Leopardsun go on patrol>●
●</Smokestar goes hunting>●

While on patrol, Earthpetal and Leopardsun found the scent of a pregnant kittypet
While hunting, Smokestar caught a large fish and lizard

kaden wrote:
It had been two whole moons since Honeypaw and Sparrowpaw escaped the deadly attack on their clan and family. They had returned shortly afterwards to check if anyone had survived, but were horrified at the grave of dead bodies. Sparrowpounce noted mentally that Owlpaw was missing and tried to cling to the hope he had survived, although she knew it was more likely a predator had stole his body. The sisters had set up camp a few miles away from SageClan's old home and they decided to continue SageClan's legacy after their father, Applestar had visited both sisters in a dream. It was decided that day that they should go to the moonpool to share tongues with StarClan. "Why don't we hunt some prey on the way there?" Sparrowpounce suggested. Honeyslip just shrugged before they continued their journey. While they both touched their noses to the Moonpool, it was only Honeyslip who recieved a special dream from StarClan where Applestar announced she was to become leader and recieve her nine lives. After her ceremony, she cleared her throat to make a request, "Thank you so much for sparing my sister and I, StarClan, but we need herbs to keep the cats in our clan healthy and I would like to request a medicine cat," Honeystar purred before her eyes flickered open to see a hurt and betrayed Sparrowpounce glaring down at her.

[ Moonpool: Medicine cat ]
[ Hunting patrol: Honeystar & Sparrowpounce ]

Starclan has sent you a medicine cat
While hunting, Honeystar and Sparrowpounce caught a pheasant and magpie

forgetful. wrote:
oatcatcher had been assigned to hunt today, but he worried about leaving hillkit. ever since he found her, he felt bonded to her. rising to his paws, he moved to leave the den but ended up nose-to-nose with hopstripe. flushing, he quickly stumbled back. "oh! there you are, oatcatcher. i heard you were on hunting patrol today. i was coming by to offer watching hillkit while you were gone." chirped the female, a bright smile on her face. "r-really? that'd be nice hopstripe. thank you." he spoke, giving her a smile. his tail lifted and stood straight up as the she-cat stepped forward and briefly nuzzled him as she walked passed him to the sleeping kit. he watched her for a moment before hurrying out of the den to catch up to the rest of the hunting patrol. did she just.. flirt with him? no, that had to be a mistake.

bramblestrike was somewhat upset with her mother. the patrol had brought back an apprentice that looked like tigertooth, and she decided to give him the name "tigerpaw" after the recently deceased clan member. the she-cat could barely look his way without tearing up at the thought of her brother.. completely alone with no one to help him as he drowned. she nearly jumped out of her fur when smokestorm brushed up against her to gain her attention before he went on a patrol. "don't worry about it." he had told her, but how could she not worry?
[/list]

[center][ patrol: newtcall, smokestorm // herb hunting: ---
hunting: blossomstep, freckleheart, oatcatcher, leopardtalon
training: buzzardpaw, ravenpaw, tigerpaw learn to climb // kitting: ---
the clan consumes 6 servings of small fish ]

While on patrol, Newtcall and Smokestorm caught the scent of a twoleg and its dogs. Keep an eye out
While hunting, Blossomstep, Freckleheart, Oatcatcher and Leopardtalon caught two small fish
While training, Buzzardpaw, Ravenpaw and Tigerpaw learned the Climbing skill

purrfect. wrote:
littlestep was not happy. not one bit. her plan to take over mapleclan's territory was slowly forming in her mind, but kits were not part of it. briarleap's giggles echoed in camp as she once again laughed at one of foxstar's dumb jokes. the leader and deputy had been becoming closer and closer recently, and were passing a lot of time chatting in foxstar's den. littlestep clenched her jaw and spat on the ground, her fur bristling. her hate for her 'leader' was growing with each passing day. "when the time comes, i'll show you who's the real leader here." the she-cat's thoughts were interrupted by an unexpectedly familiar voice. "whisper?" littlestep turned ans snarled at her brother. "what are you doing here? i told you to stay back with the others!" the she-cat snarled. smoke didn't seem very concerned of his sister's anger. "i was worried, just like any brother would." the warrior's reply was cut short by another cat. "brother? littlestep, is this your litter-mate?" the black cat meowed a small 'yes', trying to regain her calm. smoke stepped towards the ginger tom and nodded respectfully. "i would like to join mapleclan. my name is smoke. i have great knowledge on herbs and i dislike fighting or conflict." foxstar returned the gesture and declared, "welcome to the clan. you will now be known as smokeleaf and be our medicine cat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after smokeleaf's ceremony, foxstar took briarleap out to hunt. littlestep had tried to go with them, but had reluctantly stayed behind when her leader told her to help her brother gather herbs. the black she-cat was always trying to keep them apart these days... the leader and deputy had been walking silently when the ginger cat suddenly spoke. "thank you." briarleap stopped marching and turned to look at the tom. "for what?" foxstar first looked down at his paws but then stared into the she-cat's green eyes to continue. "for illuminating my life. you're like a star, spreading the light of happiness everywhere you go and -" foxstar was interrupted by a nuzzle and loud purr. "no need to go all poetic on me, foxy. i love you too." the ginger leader smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "i thought you only liked me as a friend." the tom meowed. briarleap looked up and stared into his hazel gaze. "me too, me too. now don't ruin the moment."

[ please excuse my horrible attempt at romance DX ]

[ tradition : smokeleaf ]
[ hunting : foxstar, briarleap ]
[ mates : foxstar and briarleap - kits ]
[ herb hunting : littlestep, smokeleaf ]

While hunting, Foxstar and Briarleap caught two squirrels and a stay
Briarleap is expecting kits! They are due in two moons/posts
While herb hunting, Littlestep and Smokeleag found lavender, marigold and comfrey
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:56 pm

FlowClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: Whenever

Wrenfoot looked down at the poor cat she had just rescued. The ginger tabby was sobbing uncontrollably about his missing sibling, and he almost lost his balance, before Wrenfoot caught him. “Lean on my shoulder.” She instructed the ginger tabby. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. Just come with me, you need some rest.”
The ginger tabby shook his head, splattering drops of water all over Wrenfoot’s face. “B-but I ca-ca-can’t.” He stammered. “I-I’m not going an-anywhere unitl I s-see h-...” The ginger tabby’s speech faltered out, and he once again started sobbing. Wrenfoot felt his whole body started to shake, and she also felt his desperate attempts to shake the water out of his pelt. She just noticed how wet and heavy his thick pelt was.
“You can look for your sibling later.” Wrenfoot told him. “You need to come with me right now, though. Your pelt is soaking wet, you need to dry the massive thing off before you look for them, or else you might freeze to death, even in newleaf.”
The ginger tabby turned his blue gaze onto Wrenfoot. “Wh-what?” He stuttered out. “Bu-but I ca-can’t le-le-leave! What i-if s-”
“I know you’re concerned.” Wrenfoot interrupted. “But it would be much better for both you and them if you would come with me to rest. You almost died just a moment ago, don’t you think it would be wise to catch your breath for a moment? I’ll bring you back to where I live, I know someone who will take care of you there.”
“Bu-but I-I c-c-c-can’t leave!” The ginger tabby’s movements started becoming frantic, his head swinging rapidly side to side, his blue gaze trying to scan his surroundings as quickly as possible, looking for something that wasn’t there.
“Calm down.” Wrenfoot told him. “You’re coming with me. You need rest.”
“No, n-no, no.” The ginger tom left Wrenfoot’s shoulder, wandering off in the opposite direction she was trying to push him in. He carelessly stumbled around, his shaky paws carrying him towards the rushing water she had just rescued him from.
“What are you doing!” Wrenfoot cried out. She rushed towards the ginger tabby, stopping him from wandering any closer towards the water. She pulled up beside him, and let him lean on her again. She started pushing him away from the water, the tom’s paws stumbling along as her strong limbs pushed him along. “No objections. I’ll push you all the way to the camp if I have to.” Wrenfoot started pushing the larger tabby away from the water, towards the direction of her clan’s camp. This time the ginger tom didn’t object. He let her push him towards the direction of her clan’s camp, his shaky paws stepping with Wrenfoot’s towards camp.

Wrenfoot reached the camp, with the ginger tabby still up against her shoulder, his blue eyes looking distressed. The clan had been fairly successful, she thought, at being a defense of pebbles and stones around the camp. She headed towards Sparrowstep’s den, hoping that he would be back, because she didn’t want to deal with the ginger tom moping on her shoulder. She didn’t know what to do to make him feel better. In fact, she’d probably just make him feel worse. Before she reached Sparrowstep’s den, the small brown tabby quietly padded out. He looked at the tom on her shoulders, and she didn’t have to say anything for him to come towards the two and flank the ginger tabby’s other side, helping keep him steady until he reached his den. Once there, Wrenfoot left the ginger tabby’s side quickly, causing him to wobble until Sparrowstep caught him, gently bringing him down to the floor of the den.
After a few moments, Wrenfoot asked the brown tabby, “There’s nothing wrong with him, is there?”
Sparrowstep shook his head. “No.” He murmured. “He’s just shaken.”
“That makes sense.” Wrenfoot muttered to Sparrowstep. “The stupid tom fell in some strong water currents looking for his sibling.” She hoped that the ginger tom wouldn’t hear her insulting him.
“Why does that make him stupid?” Sparrowstep whispered to Wrenfoot, his head turning to meet hers. “Look at his thick pelt. I don’t see how he could swim very well with something like that, especially if he never learned. I can see your point if that’s the reason if you’re calling him stupid. But, he risked his life looking for his sibling in this flood. I think that was very brave of him.” Sparrowstep turned his head to the ginger tom, who had rolled over on his stomach. “How about you leave?” He continued to Wrenfoot, his eyes not leaving the ginger tom’s. “This tom needs to rest.”
Wrenfoot backed out of the den, turning her back to the medicine cat and ginger tabby. She knew that Sparrowstep didn’t want her around any longer. Their thoughts and opinions about others just didn’t go well together. Sparrowstep was the calm, quiet one who always saw the good in even someone’s stupidest decisions. She was the aggressive one who would judge you based on a bad decision you made. ‘I wish Sparrowstep would learn to live with my thoughts.’ She thought, as she strided to the warrior’s den. ‘I can live with his, so why can’t he live with mine?’ She ducked inside the warrior’s den, heading to her nest in the middle of the den. She reached the nest, curling in it. ‘Learn to live with other’s opinions. You live in a clan anyway.’ She added, raising her head to look out the den for when Pebblestar and Rookpelt would return.

It had been a few sunrises since Wrenfoot had rescued the ginger tabby. He’d recovered from his almost drowning physically, though not emotionally. He still moped around the medicine den, which he never left, wishing he had his sibling with him. He perked up whenever she was about to leave on a border patrol, but he returned to his usual self when she left without him.
Wrenfoot was about to leave on a border patrol again, but this time, she intended to bring the ginger tabby with her. It was getting tiring hearing his mournful cries every night. And she might as well make him happier, anyway.
She padded towards Sparrowstep’s den. The small brown tabby had already left earlier in the day to look for herbs. As she headed towards the medicine den, she noticed Rookpelt’s gaze on her. He and Pebblestar hadn’t left to hunt yet; they usually left camp at the same time as Wrenfoot. She noticed that Rookpelt had been staring at her a lot recently. She didn’t know why though. ‘Maybe instead of staring at me, he can come tell me whatever his problem is like he usually does?’ She thought as she neared the medicine cat den, ducking inside it. She noticed the ginger tabby in the back, looking at her from Sparrowstep’s old nest. “Come on.” She told him. “We’re going to look for your sibling now.”
The ginger tabby leaped up from the nest. “Really?” He exclaimed. He headed out of the den, his pace showing that he wanted to waste no more time in here. Wrenfoot left the medicine cat den after him. She noticed that the ginger tom’s step had a small bounce to it now that he was in a good mood. Rookpelt came up to the two of them. “We’re going to look for his sibling.” Wrenfoot told Rookpelt; the ginger tabby was already at the entrance to camp, waiting for Wrenfoot.
“You’re finally looking?” Rookpelt exclaimed. “Well okay! I can come too!”
Wrenfoot hadn’t expected that. Rookpelt loved hunting, she thought. “Why?” She asked him.
“Well,” Rookpelt stared at her, lowering his voice slightly. “Since he can’t swim, if you fall in some water, I’ll save you.” He gave her a huge smile.
“Ok then.” Privately Wrenfoot knew that she probably wasn’t going to fall in any water, but she wasn’t going to deny any extra help on her mission. “You can come.” Wrenfoot started padding towards the camp entrance, Rookpelt trailing right behind her. The ginger tabby was bouncing up and down from where he was standing, and once he saw the two cats, he eagerly rushed out of camp, leaving the two to pick up a faster pace to catch up to him. They met up with him a few tail-lengths away from the camp’s entrance. “Where did you last see your sibling?” Wrenfoot asked him.
The ginger tabby looked around. “It was near where you found me, I think. I don’t know where that is, though.”
“I can guide us there.” Wrenfoot told him. She stepped in front of him, turning her head and paws to where the location was. “It’s in this direction.” She called out.
The ginger tom rushed out to one of her sides, while Rookpelt took the other. Wrenfoot felt the eagerness in both tom’s steps. ‘I get why he’s excited.’ Wrenfoot thought, gazing at the ginger tom beside her for a moment. ‘But why is Rookpelt so excited?’ She gazed at the black tom beside her. ‘Well,’ She continued. ‘It seems in his personality to care deeply about others.’ She didn’t think about asking him, her conclusion was probably right anyways. She would just hear the answer she already knew repeated to her.
Wrenfoot took her mind off the black tom and thought of what would happen once they found the ginger tom’s sibling. ‘If we find her.’ Wrenfoot thought grimly. She could very well, after all, be dead. But the ginger tom certainly didn’t think she was. ‘Or maybe he’s just too hopeful to think of that.’ She thought, as she padded towards her destination, the two toms beside her.

(The clan eats the trout.)
(Pebblestar goes hunting.)
(Wrenfoot, Rookpelt, and ??? go on a border patrol.)
(Sparrowstep looks for herbs.)

Leader:
          Pebblestar | 54 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Wrenfoot | 42 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Sparrowstep | 31 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Rookpelt | 34 moons | Tom | X
          ??? (Pear) | 18 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | FeatherClan | Chinchy

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Helps get rid of greencough
    Cobwebs | Helps stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock, and eases pain
    Tansy | Cures coughing, and helps prevent cats from getting greencough
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Minnow | x0 |1 serving
    Trout | x0 | 2 servings
    Carp | x0 | 3 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/13/2017

Birchnose wanted to know what this scent was. Needed to know. She sent a silent prayer to Starclan, hoping that her ancestors would protect her from any harm. The deputy trotted off to follow wherever the scent took her.

Honeystar wished that she could collapse in her now-completed den, but summoned the strength to climb part-way up the Speaker's Tree. Birchnose was following some scent and the leader wished that she had half of her deputy's energy.

"You're free to have the day off," she said, slurring her words slightly. The Gathering had taken more out of her than she had expected, and she barely avoided collapsing as she climbed down the tree. Honeystar curled up in her nest and slept the day away.

"I'm going to look for herbs," announced Crowcloud. "Is anyone..." He glanced around. "I suppose I'll be alone, then." He walked out of camp, eager for the exercise.

Acornstream could barely contain his glee when Honeystar announced that they were all to have a day off. He decided to take Duckpelt hunting. "Hunting."

The two of them were well into Forestclan's territory when he finally decided to ask. "Duckpelt," he said, "will you be my mate?" Duckpelt hesitated and Acornstream feared the worst. She would reject him. He didn't anticipate what happened next.

"Yes!" she exclaimed joyfully, padding up to him and touching her nose to his. Acornstream purred and returned the gesture. The two of them stood like that for a while, before they went back home.

Forestclan consumes 1 frog and 1 mouse (2 servings)
Birchnose follows the rogue's scent
Crowcloud goes herb-hunting
Acornstream and Duckpelt become mates

Leader:
    Honeystar | 26 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 21 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 25 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 22 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 24 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Dried oak leaf | x1 | stops infection from setting in
    Feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills,
    heals aches and pains, and is good for headaches
    Juniper berries | x1 | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled
    breathing, and calms cats
    Stinging nettle | x1 | induces vomiting, brings down swelling, and helps
    with wounds; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones
    Tansy | x1 | cures coughs, wounds and poisons, prevents greencough,
    and soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
    Trout | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors

Deceased Cats

Family
    Duckpelt and Acornstream | Kits
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 pm

StreamClan
Number of Cats:37
Females: 21
Male: 20
Next Moonpool visit: 10/4/2017 (04/10/2017 to you US folk)
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar thought about Ashflower. She was getting too old to have kits, yet he knew she wanted some. He was padding over to the moonpool, swiftly and nimbly. "StarClan, give me a kit that Ashflower and I can share and love as if it were our own."

Some kits are ready to be apprentices.

Twoface sneaks out to see Ratpaw.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |81 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Gingerflash|69 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Flintberry |52 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes
          Sockleaf|25 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Leafpaw|9 moons|female|hopeful |tabby and white cat

Warriors:
          Ashflower |78 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|78 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Dapplefeather |69 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|67|tom|rude|dark brown tabby with a torn ear and amber eyes
          Mallowsplash|52 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |52 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|51 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|45 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|45 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|38 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|39 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|38 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|38 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|29 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.
          Honeyblossom|28 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Aspenfire|26 moons|tom|nice|brown tabby with amber eyes
          Softslip|22 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white cat with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpfang|22 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilyblaze|21 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Dovepounce|19 moons| female| honest| delicate silver tabby with blue eyes
          Tui|18 moons|female|Sassy |sleek black cat with white dash on chest
          Stormfrost|17 moons|female|speedy|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Cherryblossom|17 moons|female|funny|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Bouncefire|17 moons|male|kind|brown tabby with grey eyes and missing hind leg
          Galebreeze |14 moons|she-cat|cunning|sleek black cat with blue eyes
          Rabbitclaw |14 moons|tom|sly|black and white cat with green eyes
          Toadheart|14 moons|she-cat|playful|brown tabby with green eyes
          Skipflower|14 moons|she-cat|jumpy|sleek pale ginger cat with green eyes
          Bucktooth|14 moons|tom|gentle|dark brown tabby with overbite and amber eyes
          Twoface |14 moons|tom|snobbish|fluffy black and white cat with ginger splash on face
          Splashpelt|14 moons|she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Apprentices:
          Tallpaw|9 moons|tom|helpful|ginger and white cat with long legs and blue eyes
          Minkkit|9 moons|she-cat|sensitive|deaf white cat with blue eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|54 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes

Kits:
          Pinekit|6 moons|male|friendly|brown tabby with blue eyes
          Whisperkit|6 moons|She-kit|adventurous|fluffy tabby and white cat with hazel eyes
          Thistlekit|6 moons|she-kit|honest|tabby and white cat with brown eyes
          Tinykit|6 moons|tom|childish|white cat with blue eyes
          Spiritkit|6 moons|tom|funny|black tom with blue eyes
          Heatherkit|6 moons|she-kit|troublesome|calico with hazel eyes
          Magpiekit|6 moons|she-kit|helpful|totoiseshell with hazel eyes
          Jaykit|3 moons|female|funny|black cat with dash on chest
          Juniperkit|3 moons|tom|brash|black cat
          Icekit|3 moons|tom|jealous|black cat
          Hairykit|2 moons |tom|dreamy|fluffy black cat
          Shadowkit|2 moons|female|gloomy|black cat
          Puppykit|2 moons|male|greedy|fat brown tabby
          Soulkit|2 moons|female|energetic |brown tabby with big blue eyes
          Thornkit|1 moons|tom|gullible |brown tabby
          Finchkit|1 moons|tom |selfish |brown tabby
          Pixiekit|1 moons|female |helpful |black cat

Elders:
          Flashtail |122 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Pixie|116 moons|she-cat|wise|lithe old black cat with big blue eyes,
          Blacktail|101 moons|tom|moody|white cat with black stumpy tail

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|void gear/solgaleo|enemy

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |2x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw|battle, tracking, hunting, advanced battle
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw|battle, climbing, hunting, advanced battle
    Gingerflash|Lilypaw|battle, swimming, hunting, advanced battle
    Ashflower|Dovepaw|battle, hunting, swimming, tracking
    Chirpfang|Stormkit|hunting,battle, advanced hunting
    Softslip|Cherrypaw|hunting,fighting, advanced hunting
    Aspenfire|Bouncepaw|hunting, fighting, advanced hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 38 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes|haunts the nursery
    Splashfur|55 moons at death|would be 59 moons now|she-cat|kind|blood loss during kitting|plump white cat with ginger splashes|haunts the nursery
    Bramblekit|5 moons at death|would be 7 moons now| tom |loyal|kitten fever|fluffy brown tabby with blue eyes|haunts the nursery
    Ravenstrike|53 moons at death|would be 54 moons now |tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest and a scarred muzzle|haunts the warriors den

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
[/quote]
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ -- SAGECLAN [ 2 ]

Postby kaden » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:28 pm

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Three | Males: One | Females: Two
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 15/04/2017

Sparrowfrost and Honeystar barely looked at each other, let alone talked for the next couple of days. Of course, Sparrowfrost made Honeystar tell her everything on the way home and she did, with Sparrowfrost muttering barely audible remarks under her breath whenever she felt like it, things like, "Should've expected that to happen," or, "Stupid Honeyslip always gets what she wants," Of course, Honeystar felt a pang of hurt stab at her chest when she heard those words, but just looked down at the ground before continuing. She mentioned that she saw both their parents; Smudgecloud and Applestar and they both gave her a life and when she looked at Sparrowfrost, Honeystar saw a look of pain flash in her eyes before the initial anger returned to her glare. "You're walking too slow. I'm tired so I'm going to run home and get a few hours of sleep before morning sets in," Sparrowfrost huffed before racing onwards and out of Honeystar's sight. Honeystar just let out a sigh, before trodding onwards, following Sparrowfrost's scent.

It was later that afternoon when the two sisters woke up, Sparrowfrost had been sleeping in the leader's den with Honeystar ever since they found this abandoned camp, but now she had snubbed Honeystar to sleep alone in the warriors' den. It was Sparrowfrost's sudden shriek that woke Honeystar up and sent her racing into the warriors' den. 'What's happened? Please don't let Sparrowfrost be hurt!!"' She silently plead inside her head as she sharply turned to dive into the warrior's den, landing on all fours and panting with exhaustion, "Sparrowfrost!" She yowled. But nothing was wrong, she sat in her nest, cleaning a paw as a strange cat prodded at one of her hind paws. "What's the matter, Sparrowfrost? Who's this?" Honeystar asked quietly. The strange cat turned around to face Honeystar. She couldn't help but gawk at his small size, fluffy ball of a pelt, smooched in face and round green eyes. He looked like a kit in a fully grown cat's mind. "I'm sorry, I was looking for shelter and I found this burrow I thought I could rest in. I wasn't expecting, Sparrowfrost did you call her? To be in here and I didn't see her in the poor light and stood on her side. She jumped up and got a splinter in her hind paw, but I'm mending it up now," Honeystar simply nodded. He seemed to know what he was doing, could this be the cat she asked StarClan to send? She watched him patch up her sister's paw before letting out a small meow, "Hey, if you're looking for somewhere to stay you can always join my sister and I. I'm Honeystar, leader of our small clan and this is-" Sparrowfrost cut her off, "I'm Sparrowfrost, Honeystar's sister and ever-so-loyal warrior who dearest Honeystar can't even trust to be her own deputy," She spat sourly. Honeystar didn't reply- it was true, she didn't trust Sparrowfrost to be her deputy, but she hadn't told her that yet of course. It would drive her over the edge if she did.

"Nice to meet you two. I would actually love to join your clan" The tomcat said awkwardly after a moment of silence, "My name is Owl an-" Sparrowfrost cut Owl off this time, her eyes looked broken, as if a heartbreaking memory of the past had just been opened by hearing his name, "We can't let him have Owl in his name in this clan, we really can't. Honeystar, please," She suddenly pleaded, taking Honeystar by surprise, it wasn't hard to figure out why though; Sparrowfrost was thinking of Owlpaw. Honeystar sighed, she hadn't seen her tough sarcastic sister ever suddenly break down pleading like that. She knew it would break her to not change Owl's name, having to live with the memories of her beloved Owlpaw every day when she heard his name. "Okay. Owl, your new name is Featherburr," She announced, "And we welcome you as the medicine cat of our clan." She noticed Sparrowfrost's body suddenly relaxed and the tortoiseshell molly simply got up and weaved her way out of the den, "I'm going to see to the borders. Don't bother following," She said, offering no tone of argument. Silence followed Sparrowfrost's departure and Featherburr eventually turned to Honeystar, "I'm going to see if I can go find more herbs, do you want to come with me?" He asked, his long fluffy tail waving in the air kindly, "I would love too, I'll see if I can catch some prey while I'm at it," Honeystar accepted as the two cats walked out of camp side by side.

[ The clan consumes ⅔ of the magpie ]
[ Hunting patrol: Honeystar ]
[ Border patrol: Sparrowfrost ]
[ Gathering herbs: Featherburr

Leader: -- 1
    -- Honeystar | 15 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with green eyes

Deputy: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Medicine Cat: -- 1
    -- Featherburr | 34 moons | Male
    Very small and fluffy tabby tom

Warriors: -- 1
    -- Sparrowfrost | 15 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Apprentices: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Queens: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: -- 0
    ✧ -- Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ -- Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ -- Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    ✧ -- North: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
    ✧ -- South: StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ -- East: SnowClan | BrightDays
    ✧ -- West: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Medicine Store
    ✧ -- X1 - Catnip | Remedy for Greencough
    ✧ -- X1 - Cobwebs | Stops bleeding, broken bones
    ✧ -- X1 - Feverfew | Stops aches, reduces fevers
    ✧ -- X1 - Raspberry leaves | Kitting, stops bleeding
    ✧ -- X1 - Nettle | Fights infection, induces vomiting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ✧ -- Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    ✧ -- Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    ✧ -- Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    ✧ -- Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    ✧ -- Magpie | x⅓ | 3 servings
    ✧ -- Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    ✧ -- Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ -- Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ -- Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowfrost&Honeystar

Last edited by kaden on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 am

Number of Cats: 3

while nearing their final border to patrol, minnowstep and risingstar encountered a
      new cat. this tom seemed to be in a hurry and was messy from the sand. "oh! would you
      like to join our clan, we could use a warrior's help around here." minnowstep blurted out.
      risingstar gave her a small side glare for giving out information to a random cat. before
      risingstar could sleek however, minnowstep looked like she has just found the one cure
      to blindness, "oh starclan! I should have gone collecting some herbs. sorry risingstar, I'll
      be going tobget some herbs." and with that the medicine cat ran off to find some herbs
      leaving risingstar and new cat all by themselves. the new cat looked at risingstar with a
      questioning look, "about this clan? I can join?" he asked, risingstar thought but then quickly
      replied with a small yes before remembering the empty kill pile back at camp. "if you can
      help me catch some prey, then you are for sure accepted!" she said. the tom looked as
      happy as ever and went with risingstar to catch some prey.

-- minnowstep gos to collect herbs --
      -- risingstar and owlfeather go hunting --
          Leader:
          risingstar | 47 moons| Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          minnowstep | 43 moons |Molly | X

Warriors:
          Owlfeather | 35 | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    burdock root | heals rat bites
    cobweb | stops bleeding
    wintergreen | treats wounds
    willow bark | eases pain
    chickweed | treats greencough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    owls | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 5

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:56 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 4
|2F|2M|
Food Consumption: 2
Visit to Moonpool: 7 days (17 Apr)

The patrol had proven one thing definitively; Boulderdash was probably a good enough hunter to make up for her awful fishing skills. She’d got the rabbit caught and killed with lightning speed. They thanked Starclan for it, and carried it along with the two already-caught fish.
It was as the three cats were returning to camp, and already close, that Chubtail saw something suspicious. His golden eyes flicked through the trees and he stopped in his tracks.
Chubtail dropped his fish for a second, to talk. “Wait! There’s someone over there!” He flicked his paw up to point almost directly towards camp. The two mollies stopped beside him, waiting to see something. They froze like that, waiting, for a few seconds.
Then the shape darted across their vision again, a dark grey shape that was almost certainly a cat. Before Chubtail or Heronstar could stop her, Boulderdash ran forward towards the shape. Chubtail tried to give Heronstar a questioning glance, to ask what they should do, but Heronstar was already running after the molly. The name Boulderdash very much suited the grey tabby- she was far out of Heronstar’s league for running, and Heronstar wasn’t slow. Chubtail ran after the two mollies. He was faster than Heronstar, and caught up with Boulderdash to see her pinning a young tom down onto the ground.
The tom seemed absolutely startled, with his amber eyes wide open and staring at the molly. His fur was laying messily against the leaf litter around them.
Boulderdash had her claws out over his face.
“This is Gustclan land, wocha doing trespassing on i’?”
“Boulderdash, stop it! He might be friendly, and killing him is against the warrior code!” Heronstar called out, now behind Chubtail. Boulderdash kept lowering her claws. Chubtail was very glad of his running speed, because it was just then that he caught up to the molly, and knocked her paw away from the tom’s face.
Boulderdash snapped her eyes up to meet Chubtail’s and her gaze met his briefly. He scowled at her, and she retracted her claws. The tom tried to shift Boulderdash off him, but he clearly hadn’t had much fighting training. Boulderdash released her pressure from him, and he rolled onto his side, and then stood slowly, keeping his eyes fixed on Boulderdash, clearly suspicious of getting pinned again.
He sniffed, trying to maintain as much dignity as he could in the face of that. Heronstar stopped a few steps before them, flicked her tail up and turned to the tom.
“Greetings.” She was clearly straining to sound dignified and authoritative after that. “I’m Heronstar, leader of Gustclan, and I assume you’re here for a specific reason?”
The tom cleared his throat, grumbling something about surprise attacks under his breath. “I had just received my medicine cat name-“ Chubtail saw Heronstar’s ears flicker; that had definitely got her attention- “When my clan got a new leader. I was born a kitty-pet, and the new leader said that to truly keep the warrior code, we had to remove all traces of kitty-pets from the clan. He was calling for violence, so I ran before… anything could have happened. I haven’t been a wanderer for long, and I’m not very good at hunting for myself, so I was looking for a clan that needed a medicine cat and would accept me.”
Chubtail was not overly happy about accepting an ex-kitty-pet, if that was what Heronstar was about to do, but he doubted that any cat intending to go back to a cushy life would have taken the plunge into becoming a medicine cat. Besides, they really did need to have one.
Heronstar nodded slowly. “Alright. We need a medicine cat, so you are more than welcome among us.”
The tom didn’t so much look grateful as less annoyed. But then, most cats would be annoyed at a surprise like that. “Thanks. I’m Harrierpelt.”
The three cats showed him around the camp together. Harrierpelt seemed reluctant to use the medicine cat den that Heronstar had already picked out at the back of the two-leg den. It took a lot of persuasion for him to accept that they really weren’t going to mock him for staying in the two-leg den.
“There’s only a few things two-legs are really good for, and building dens is one of them. I’m not going to give you the inconvenience of getting any cats sick when there’s a perfectly good shelter here, which could help against at least some illnesses.” Harrierpelt appreciated having a leader who would actually consider how difficult the role of a medicine cat was when leaders took too many risks.

[Harrierpelt joins Gustclan and becomes medicine cat]
[Harrierpelt chooses the following five herbs to start his collection: Tansy, Cobweb, Comfrey root, Feverfew and Honey]

(That med cat is so beautiful! *snuggles him*)

“Chubtail, I want you and Boulderdash to accompany Harrierpelt on a patrol out of camp. He will be needing to collect herbs for his supplies; I want you to be staying close by to him so that you can ensure his safety until he’s familiar with the area.” They were only making a very short walk, just outside of camp, so that they could talk as leader and deputy, alone.
“Heronstar, why are you tasking me with this instead of doing it yourself?” He asked, away he may have been missing something.
“I’m going to be visiting the Moonpool again tonight, and it works rather well as a task of you learning how to work as a leader and to assist Harrierpelt if he desperately needs it.”
Chubtail nodded. He hadn’t realised that it was time for Heronstar to visit the Moonpool again already. It didn’t seem like long since he had arrived, himself. He closed his eyes, bracing himself for something he’d meant to do since that first night he’d arrived in Gustclan; it just seemed appropriate to ask her now, and he knew that if she was caught up in welcoming another cat into the clan he might well feel too awkward to ask her it. “Actually, er, before that I was thinking that… well, I was wondering if…”
Heronstar held his eyes patiently for a moment, waiting him to follow up with the words that had lodged themselves tightly in his throat. “If what?”
“If you’d want to be my… my mate?” The last word almost squeaked.
Heronstar stared at him for a long awkward moment, just slightly drawing her head back like she’d just put the pieces of something together. “Oh.”
“Oh, what?” Chubtail’s voice squeaked again.
“I… I didn’t think you wanted…” She looked down, and scuffed her paws against the grass she’d settled them in. “You mentioned wanting to have kits before, I just thought that was a general comment.”
Chubtail gave her an awkward side-ways glance. “Heronstar, why wouldn’t I have meant that as a comment for you? You’re considerate, you’re careful, you’re a good leader, and… you’re absolutely beautiful.” He felt like he was over doing it, and Heronstar was a little embarrassed, but also secretly pleased. She hadn’t seriously considered him that way before, but she was aware he would be a good mate and father, and he was already a good friend. Honestly, what had held her back from that consideration was the loss of her previous family, but that had now been quite a few moons past, and with a medicine cat in place to look after cats, and two very capable warriors as well, she was fairly confident they could support a few kits.
Heronstar nodded. “Chubtail, I’m sure you’ll be an excellent mate.”

[Heronstar and Chubtail are mates]
(Hurrah for awkward characters trying to be romantic!)

Heronstar watched Chubtail, Harrierpelt and Boulderdash head out before leaving. She’d wanted them to look for the herbs while she was gone so that hopefully everything would be sorted before she returned. She wasn’t sure exactly what they were looking for, but knew that Harrierpelt would be using his judgement as best as he could. He was so young to have to take on the role; she hoped he was wise enough to do it properly already.
Heronstar turned around and started trotting in the direction of the Moonpool.
Getting there was a little more awkward than usual, as there were some two-legs with their dogs walking nearby and they ended up in her path several times. It was very difficult to avoid them effectively, and she had to take a long, winding route to be sure she’d kept enough girth. Several dogs yapped at her and it terrified her at each time, but luckily most of them were contained on the strange cords that humans were so fond of attaching them to. Heronstar ended up reaching the moonpool a lot later than she had meant to.
She closed her eyes, thinking over what they needed for a few seconds.
The water level was lower than the first few times she had been here, meaning she could get in closer to the pool, and it was far more comfortable of a stretch.
She touched her nose to the water cautiously. It was painful seeing Starclan, seeing the remains of what she’d lost there, like they could come back home for her at some point while she was still alive, but at the same time, she knew she now had a new family, too.
“Greetings, Starclan.” She did not want to make a long, elaborate introduction. “I request a new warrior, and trust your guidance as to who they might be.”

[Heronstar requests to have a new warrior]

Harrierpelt knew what Chubtail was about to say as they headed out on patrol as a group, and interrupted him, as he opened his mouth. “I know the deal, Chubtail. Heronstar wants you to mind me because she’s worried I’ll get hurt. I can run well enough away if I’m concerned about anything and have to, and you’ll probably just get in my way when I’m looking for herbs around here. You can stay nearby if you want, but you actually accompanying me isn’t going to help either of us.”
“Actually, she said to stay close, and I meant to ask whether you actually wanted help or not, anyway.” Chubtail replied.
“Oh. I’ll yowl if I want either of you, okay?” Boulderdash gave him a fierce, piercing look and followed Chubtail off to hunt.

[Harrierpelt is collecting herbs]
[Boulderdash and Chubtail go on a patrol]
[Gusctlan consumes the rest of the hare and half a rabbit]

Leader:
      Heronstar | 42 | Female
      ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
      Chubtail | 38 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes

Medicine Cat:
      Harrierpelt | 17 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
      Boulderdash | 33 | Female
      ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
      Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Feverfew (1) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 + 1/2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail | (None yet)
    Name and Name | Kits

Sorry for doing this, I really doubt that it's an actual issue, but I just got a warning about art theft for using a clearly sourced image, with the search I did for it being from a recommended page about avoiding art theft, and given the standing of that, I feel like removing any images from my posts is the best course for me not being banned. It might be best to save on a Word document the images of the cats I get assigned if my descriptions of the cats don't suit for purposes.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynderheart » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:44 am

BrumbleClan
Number of Cats: 8

Bearfang and Blackpaw go on a patrol. Mistyspots and Tumblekit go hunting. Eagleclaw and Swallowpaw are going to gather herbs. Willowleaf and Hollystar stays in the camp to protect it from possible invaders.

Leader:
          Hollystar | 48 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Bearfang | 59 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Eagleclaw | 19 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Mistyspots | 17 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Willowleaf | 16 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Blackpaw | 7 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]
          Swallowpaw | 7 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Tumblepaw | 7 Moons | Female

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs x2 | To staunch bleeding.
    Comfrey x1 | For broken bones, and to soothe wounds.
    Catmint x1 | Cure for Greencough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 0 servings
    Starling | x0 | 0 servings
    Robin | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Bearfang | Blackpaw | 0 | Moves
    Mistyspots | Tumblepaw | 0 | Moves
    Eagleclaw | Swallowpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Hollowkit | Stillborn

Family:
    Bearfang and Hollystar | Hollowkit (deceased), Blackpaw, Swallowpaw, Tumblepaw
    Name and Name | Kits

Crushes:
Willowleaf --> Mistyspots (Mistyspots doesn't know yet)
Cynderheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me