Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:13 pm

♥ Enchanted ♥ wrote:
SedgeClan is known for their very talented medicine cats and the speed of their cats.
they think alot about their strategy before battle and take planning advice from the wise elders. their territory
is filled with sedges, thats how the clan received its name. the clan has a variety of coloured, long and glossy pelts.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Katrione wrote:
"Where's Sparkkit?!" Sunnyflower shrieked, bursting out of the nursery. Squirrelstar looked up in alarm at the noise of her daughter's cry. "Sparkkit! Honey! Where are you?!" The ginger queen shouted, dashing around the nursery as she tried to find her tiny daughter. Witheredstalk poked her head out of the nursery, blinking sleep from her eyes. "Mom?" She mewed, hurrying over to join Sunnyflower. "Did Sparkkit leave the camp?" "I don't know, Witheredstalk! If I knew that, I wouldn't be freaking out!" Sunnyflower snapped at her daughter. Witheredstalk winced, her ears flattening against her head as she slunk back out of her mother's way. Pigeonnose stood next to his sister, watching his mother worriedly. "I'm right here!" A tiny voice chirped. Everyone in the clearing froze, looking around for the source of the nose. A tiny ginger head poked out of the elders den. "Momma! Stop yelling! Tigger's trying to tell me a story!" The heads of Squirrelstar's and Bayfur's litters poked out as well, annoyed looks on their faces.

{{Birdsong; Kitting}}
{{Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound + Barleyfur; Searching For The Apprentice}}
{{Hurricanepaw; Warrior- Hurricanejaw}}
{{Cloudypaw + Raggedtail; Training}}
{{Lizardstrike, Shadepool, Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Smokespeck + Hurricanepaw; Hunting}}

birdsong gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

your patrol found an apprentice!

hurricanepaw earned his warrior name, hurricanejaw!

cloudypaw learned the fighting skill!

your cats caught a squirrel, a rabbit, a pigeon and a mouse!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberwisp wrote:
That day, Briarstar and Honeyfur's patrol returned with two new cats in tow. A young cat about the age of Russetpaw surveyed the camp with a thoughtful gaze, his tail twitching gently as he padded alongside Briarstar. The other was a pregnant, ruddy she-cat with bright amber eyes that flickered from cat to cat with interest, even pausing to send a flirtatious few winks to the tomcats. She was the first one to speak, her voice a sugary-sweet purr as she remarked, "Oh my, what a wonderful little place you have here! A little damp and muddy, but you've got some handsome residents.." Briarstar sent her a questioning glance, but she ignored it, slinking towards Sunpaw with a curious gleam to her eyes. "Ohoho, who could you be?" Sunpaw drew his lips back in the beginning of a snarl, but he was jabbed by Dapplewhisker, who gave him a knowing glare. Sunpaw let out a heavy breath and flatly meowed. "Sunpaw of Thicketclan." She let out another one of her lilting laughs, leaning forward to give him a quick sniff. "Well, I can see why they call you Sunpaw, because you're awfully hot-" She was interrupted by a brash shove and a nervous chuckle as Dapplewhisker threw herself in between the queen and her now fuming apprentice. "H-h-heeeyy.. you know what? Maybe you should go introduce youself to some other members of the clan.. Y'know, you have quite a few to still m-meet!" Mothflower still didn't look so convinced, but she dismissed them with a condescending sniff. "Hmph. I guess that'd be alright. Farewell then, my friends~" She pranced away, quickly finding another cat to shamelessly flirt with, leaving Sunpaw to catch his breath. He muttered, "Thanks Dapplewhisker, you're a lifesaver." and Dapplewhisker responding with a playful nudge, purring, "Aww, no problem man!" Meanwhile, Wolfpaw more cautiously approached a small group of younger cats, quietly mewing, "Hello? May I join you?" A spotted tom responded with a flick of his tail, and a loud meow. "Oh yah, that wouldn't be a problem! I'm Russetpaw, and these lovely ladies are Morningpaw, Specklekit, and Burnetpaw." Each cat addressed nodded and quietly mewed to greet him, except for the one called Burnetpaw, who pouted and shyly turned away. Wolfpaw tilted his head in confusion, and Russetpaw chuckled teasingly. "Oh come on Burnet. Why don't you say something to the new guy?" While normally, Wolfpaw would protest to being simply addressed to as 'the new guy', he couldn't take his eyes off Burnetpaw. Even as she grumbled and quickly trotted away, he felt his pelt warm pleasantly. "Heh, I'm surprised. Normally she's a real sweetie." Wolfpaw shuffled uncomfortably, his eyes staring dreamily off in the distance. "I'm sure of it."

[Sunpaw becomes a warrior, and Morningpaw earns her full name. (Sunpaw > Sunfoot, Morningpaw > Morningleaf)]
[Briarstar, Badgerclaw, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, Wildstorm and Dapplewhisker go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur, Sunpaw, and Morningpaw go on a border patrol.]
[Russetpaw, Burnetpaw, and Wolfpaw train.]

sunpaw and morningpaw earned their full names, sunfoot and morningleaf!

your cats caught a big snake and a carp!

your patrol found the scent of an apprentice! return to add them to your clan.

the apprentices learned the climbing skill!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby web. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Number of Cats: 5
Shes: 3 || Toms: 2
Next Moonpool visit: April 11th

--------
BriarRose yawned, her yellow eyes darting to her leader. Amberstar was sitting peacefully in the sun, and she could hear her mumbling a thanks to Starclan. Making her way over, the she sat down and dipped her head to her leader. "Amberstar, good morning. Sorry to bother you, but would you like to go hunting with me? I'm sure the rest of the clan would be thankful that we did. I would like to get to know you better, since I'm so new.." BriarRose gave the leader a smile, and Amberstar purred back. The leader touched BriarRose's back with the tip of her tail, and got to her paws." I would love to. Spending time with my clanmates is my favorite thing to do and- I would like to know you better too." BriarRose quickly got to her paws as well, her eyes wide with excitement. She purred, happy that she was making a friend, and that that friend was Amberstar! She looked up to the leader, and trusted her. The two shes made their way through the thorns, listening to the sounds of Rain beginning to fall.

-~-

RussetStripe lead WhiteWillow through the trees, his eyes set on a destination. WhiteWillow followed behind the older tom, her ears burning with embarrassment. "You said we were going to patrol the border, Russet. This is quite far from it.." The she gave a dry chuckle, her tail brushing on to the trunks of the trees they passed. "We're almost there. Come on." The tom moved through the thorn bushes ahead of them, the scent of the southern border becoming apparent. As they stepped out of the trees, they found themselves staring down at a large crater, just past their south border. WhiteWillow turned to RussetStripe, her ear flicking in impatience. "I brought you here, WhiteWillow, because this is the first place we met. Or at least the first place we spent time together. When we hunted last moon. Ever sense- ever sense that maybe we.." He paused, his eyes drifting from the ground to hers. "That maybe we should be more then friends? E-Every time I see you I get this feeling, like.. I want to raise a family with you.. and I feel like this is destiny-" Whitewillow cuts off the Tom by pressing her muzzle into his fur, letting out a purr. Without saying a word, she intertwined her tail with his."I'd love to. I'd love to raise a family with you. I'd love to be your mate." With this, a light drizzle began to fall on the pair, and WhiteWillow let out a meow of amusement as RussetStripe's fur began to fluff up.

-~-

FrozenDew made his way through the thorn bushes, letting out small hisses as the thorns caught on his fur. His tail lashed, his eyes narrowed and blank, and the silence of the forest dimmed on him. This was a normal day, a normal tiresome day where he just had to get up and look for herbs. The tom sighed, feeling the cool breeze on his fur. The scent of rain was still apparent in the air, and his eyes locked on to the darkening skies. Rain means nothing, and is just good for his herbs. The white tom stretched his paws, opening his jaw to smell to fresh air and possible scent of tangy leaves or horrid mouse-bile. He had an alright stock, and didn't really care if he didn't find anything. He was just happy to be alive.

[BriarRose and Amberstar go hunting]
[RussetStripe asks WhiteWillow to be his mate]
[Frozendew looks for herbs]

The clan eats 1 rabbit

Leader:
          Amberstar | 44 moons | She | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          WhiteWillow | 26 Moons | She | X

Medicine Cat:
          FrozenDew | 57 Moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          RussetStripe | 28 Moons | Tom | X
          BriarRose | 15 Moons | She | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for Greencough and Whitecough
Chervil | x1 |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds.
Horsetail | x1 | Soothes infections, and helps stop bleeding.
Thyme | x1 | Calms anxiety

Fresh-Kill Pile: servings 2/p
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
Squirrel| x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/06/2017

Forestclan needed more cats. "Duckpelt," said Honeystar from the Speaker's Tree, "you and I will be going on a patrol today. Hopefully we'll find some more warriors." Duckpelt inclined her head in acknowledgement. "Crowcloud, it would be a great help if you could block the tunnels." The tunnels that Honeystar referred to were those linking the leader's den, the medicine cats' den, and the elders' den. Duckpelt had stated that they were likely part of an old rabbit or hare warren, but that there was no need to panic as they were notoriously flighty and wouldn't come back to reclaim their territory. Crowcloud nodded in acknowledgement. Honeystar jumped down from the Speaker's Tree, leaping from branch to branch until she reached the ground. "Let's go," she told Duckpelt.
While Honeystar and Duckpelt were out on the patrol, Crowcloud worked. "Now, how should I block those tunnels?" he asked himself. "Ah, I know! Rocks and dirt would work perfectly." He bounded out of the camp on the hunt for rocks. He found many small pebbles and brought each one back to the medicine cats' den, ready to start the long process of blocking the tunnels.

Forestclan uses 1 squirrel (2 servings)
Honeystar and Duckpelt go out on a patrol

Leader:
      Honeystar | 23 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
      Crowcloud | 22 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Duckpelt | 21 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      Northeast | Clan Name | Username
      Northwest | Clan Name | Username
      Southeast | Caveclan | tauriel.
      Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Dried oak leaf | x1 | stops infection from setting in
      Feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills,
      heals aches and pains, and is good for headaches
      Juniper berries | x1 | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled
      breathing, and calms cats
      Stinging nettle | x1 | induces vomiting, brings down swelling, and helps
      with wounds; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones
      Tansy | x1 | cures coughs, wounds and poisons, prevents greencough,
      and soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile
      Hare | x1 | 3 servings
      Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors

Deceased Cats

Family
      Name and Name | Kits
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Number of Cats: 25
Next Moonpool Visit: April 10
Prey Eaten: 5 servings- 1 robin, 1 vole, 1 mouse

"Momma, can we play with the kits?" Poppykit mewed, sniffing the tiny bundles of fur. Cloudmask smiled softly. "No, sweetheart. They're far too young. Now stay still, please. This is a big day for both you and your sister," she mewed. Poppykit sat down with a dejected sigh, allowing her mother to continue grooming the kit's pelt. "But it's more important for me, right?" she asked. Ivykit, with her fur already meticulously groomed, shot her littermate an irritated look. "It's equally important for both of you," Cloudmask mewed, looking exasperated. Robinstar's call rang out from the Half-Fallen Tree. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Half-Fallen Tree!" Cloudmask quickly herded her kits outside, urging them to sit beneath the tree. Ivykit looked nervous from the attention, but Poppykit was practically glowing. "Ivykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ivypaw. Your mentor will be Minkear. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you." Minkear padded forward, standing cat. "Minkear, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Swiftfern, and you have shown yourself to be considerate and trustworthy. You will be the mentor of Ivypaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her," Robinstar meowed. Ivypaw shakily touched noses with her new mentor before backing into the crowd. The ceremony continued for Poppykit, but murmurs of surprise rippled through the Clan when Sootpelt was announced as her mentor. The dark gray medicine cat gently touched his nose to Poppypaw's. The young apprentice was beaming with pride. Robinstar leapt from the Half-Fallen Tree and retreated into her den, concluding the ceremony. At once, the gathered Clan members rushed forward to congratulate Poppypaw, nearly knocking Ivypaw over. "Congrats, Poppypaw!" "It's a real honor, you know." "Nice job..." Ivypaw scowled, her small claws digging into the earth. Sure, she didn't want attention, but it wasn't like Poppypaw was such a special little flower. Minkear strode up to her, smiling softly. "Lighten up, Ivypaw! You ready for training?" he mewed. The tortoiseshell she-cat barely raised her eyes. "I guess so," she mumbled reluctantly. Minkear's eyes softened. "Are you alright?" he asked gently. Ivypaw's frown only grew as she pushed past him. "I'm fine," she snapped, storming from camp. Minkear flashed a bewildered look to Birdbrook, who was watching nearby, before rushing after his apprentice. Cloudmask had been praising Poppypaw when she heard Ivypaw's noisy paw steps. The pale warrior raised her head, watching her daughter with concerned eyes. "What's wrong with Ivypaw, momma?" Poppypaw mewed, noticing her mother's gaze. Cloudmask gave the small apprentice a reassuring lick. "Nothing's wrong, sweetheart. Ivypaw just..." her voice trailed off, leaving Poppypaw looking lost and confused. Goosepaw, sitting nearby, stared sullenly at his paws. He was trying to be happy for the new apprentices—everyone else sure seemed to be—but Shrikepaw had been his closest friend. The battle seemed like moons ago, but at the same time, it felt as if it had only happened yesterday. Meanwhile, Pebblepaw was sitting by the warrior den, chatting merrily with Sparkfur. Goosepaw felt a pang of jealousy for his brother's happiness, but only continued to gaze at his paws. Later in the day, Poppypaw couldn't help but notice him solemnly eating a mouse. She approached him cautiously. "Hi, Goosepaw. Listen... I'm sorry about... you know. Shrikepaw and everything. I know you two were close." Goosepaw didn't respond, only lifting his head slightly to stare, perplexed, at the younger apprentice. Poppypaw swallowed. "Anyway. Sootpelt wants me to have practice, I guess. So. Um. He said something about how you might benefit from... hawkweed, I think? Or was it goatweed. Mousedung, I can't remember..." Goosepaw scowled, standing swiftly before stalking into his den. "Tell Sootpelt that I'm fine," he meowed before disappearing into the den. Poppypaw bit her lip, wondering what to say. "...Okay. I'll say that. Sure," she stammered before bounding back to her new mentor.

Swiftfern crept toward the camp wall, glancing around to see if she was being watched. After a moment, she slipped through a hole in the wall and broke into a sprint. She could only hope that there wouldn't be many patrols. The bright-furred she-cat reached the border and peering around breathlessly. She began to pad along the perimeter of the territory, searching and scanning for some kind of sign. Several minutes passes, and Swiftfern was beginning to feel hopeless when she spotted a flash of scarlet fur. "...Brambletooth?" she called softly, afraid even to whisper. The large tom stood up, his eyes darting around the forest before settling on his mate's bright gaze. Swiftfern rushed toward him their tails entwining instantly. "I've missed you so much," Brambletooth breathed. Swiftfern nodded wordlessly, her mind racing. "I can't take this. I'll leave the Clan. I'll run away and join you in the forest," she mewed, the words tumbling from her mouth. Brambletooth shook his head, stepping away. "You have to stay. For the kits. We both know it," he answered simply. "Then I'll... I'll take them with me," Swiftfern stammered, although she knew it was illogical. Birdbrook and Sparkfur had lived their whole lives in AspenClan—it would be cruel to tear them away from everything they've ever known. "I'm just sick of this. I'm sick of lying. I'm sick of worrying about you. I'm sick of pretending that I hate you, when I love you more than I love myself. And every time I speak I feel sick in my stomach, but if Tanglestep found out he would kill us," she hissed. Brambletooth slowly padded forward, gently nuzzling his mate. "You're stronger than you think you are, Swiftfern. You have nothing to be afraid of. I miss you and the kits more than anything, but please don't worry about me," the ginger tom insisted. When Swiftfern said nothing in return, he continued. "So how are Birdpaw and Sparkpaw?" Swiftfern looked up and took a shaky breath. "Well, for starters, they're warriors now. Birdbrook and Sparkfur," she began, Brambletooth's eyes brightening. "They're doing well. Birdbrook is on your side, no need to worry." Brambletooth smiled slightly. "And Sparkfur..?" Biting her lip, Swiftfern averted her gaze. She didn't utter a word, but what she wasn't saying was clear. The large tabby nodded slowly, his smile melting. "...I see. Well. Why wouldn't he believe Robinstar and Tanglestep? I mean, they're both very well-respected. Besides, the evidence does point to me. It makes sense," he rambled, trying to keep his voice from cracking. What did it matter that his son, his only son, who had adored him from kithood, thought he was a murderer? It didn't change anything. He was still exiled, living on his own with no clan, no family... What did it matter? "I'm so, so sorry," Swiftfern whispered. "I tried convincing him, but you know Sparkfur..." "I thought I did," Brambletooth replied bluntly."I have to go... they'll be suspicious," Swiftfern breathed. "Tanglestep, he's getting worse. I don't know how often I'll be able to visit. I'm so sorry..." Her mate nodded silently, his eyes trained on the ground. "I love you," she murmured before giving his cheek a quick lick and turning back toward the camp. "Swiftfern—" The warrior paused, peering expectantly at the ginger tabby. "Just... remember me. Once in a while. Please promise me you'll try," he mewed, despair in his eyes. Swiftfern nuzzled him gently. "Oh, Brambletooth," she purred, smiling sadly. "There will never me a day when I won't think of you," the she-cat promised before resigning at last and trudging back to camp.

Back at camp, Asterflame's kits were sleeping happily while Jaykit was sitting before a robin. He watched curiously as the queen gently plucked two feathers from the bird, one of which she affixed to her catkin necklace as she explained the concept of kitfeathers to the little tom. Jaykit's eyes grew wide with eagerness as he took a large bite of the robin. Immediately he recoiled at the unfamiliar taste. Asterflame couldn't help but chuckle lightly as she took a few bites. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything," Stormriver mewed softly as he poked his head inside the den. The young queen straightened up. "Not at all!" she chirped. "You haven't gotten a chance to see the kits yet, have you?" Stormriver, shaking his head, smiled slightly. "What are their names again?" Asterflame moved to the side, allowing the tom to sit. "Avenkit, Rosekit, Sweetkit and Leafkit are mine," she purred, motioning to each of the kits in turn, "And then there's little Jaykit." Jaykit sat up, staring inquisitively at Stormriver. "Who're you?" he squeaked loudly. The gray warrior's whiskers twitched in amusement. "My name's Stormriver. I'm a friend of your mother's," he explained with a small smile. This seemed to satisfy Jaykit, and he quickly curled up beside his tiny "siblings". Asterflame was silent for a moment, watching over her sleeping kits with a pang of sadness in her eyes. Stormriver shuffled his paws, wondering whether or not he should ask about it. "The kits... do they have a father?" he blurted. The queen stiffened slightly. "I'm... I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that," the gray tabby added in a rush. Asterflame shook her head, offering him a small smile. "It's alright. I knew someone would ask me at some point," she mewed. Stormriver nodded, staring at the ground. "Let's just say that I no longer have a relationship with the kits' father," the calico mewed bluntly. She didn't seem too upset, but Stormriver noticed the way the fur along her spine has begun to prickle in subconscious resentment. "Right. Well. I'll see you," he excused himself, backing out of the den.

Robinstar trotted toward the moonpool, a new skip in her step. She had found the murderer—surely StarClan was thrilled with her! At last, she could return peace and serenity to AspenClan. No more death, no more living in constant, paralyzing fear. At last, she was free. The patched leader couldn't stop smiling at she strode through the forest, even with the light drizzling of rain. When she did reach the moonpool, she was eager to touch her nose to the water. A calm, tranquil scene appeared around her. She was in AspenClan territory—the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the forest was alive with prey. Robinstar felt almost giddy with excitement. So she was right: everything was to be perfect, just as she had imagined. But then an eerie sense of unease began to creep up behind the leader. She immediately ignored it, focusing only on the brightness of the forest. However, the feeling only grew, and was becoming difficult to ignore. The birds grew silent, and the sunlight started to get more harsh that welcoming. Ignorance is bliss, an ominous voice whispered. But not for long. Robinstar's head began pounding as she saw the shadow stalking up from behind. She tried to turn, but was unable to move. You must open your eyes, the voice warned. The same chilling, heavy breathing that she had heard in previous dreams returned, deep and suffocating. Before it is too late. Darkness overtook Robinstar's vision, and just like that, she was lying awake beside the moonpool. The patched she-cat was stationary for a moment, trying to collect her scrambling thoughts. This could only mean one thing—the bloodshed was not yet over.
Moonpool: warrior
Patrol: Turtlecreek, Swiftfern, Mottledpaw
Hunting: Cloudmask, Birdbrook, Sparkfur, Minkear, Tanglestep, Cherryclaw
Training: all apprentices
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt, Poppypaw

Leader:
          Robinstar | 68 moons | female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★✩✩✩

Deputy:
          (Brambletooth | 55 moons | male | )
          Tanglestep | 37 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 59 moons | male |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Poppypaw | 6 moons | female |

Warriors:
          Swiftfern | 47 moons | female |
          Cloudmask | 29 moons | female |
          Stormriver | 26 moons | male |
          Turtlecreek | 24 moons | female |
          Rabbitheart | 22 moons | male |
          Cherryclaw | 20 moons | female |
          Minkear | 15 moons | male |
          Birdbrook | 13 moons | female |
          Sparkfur | 13 moons | male |

Apprentices:
          Goosepaw | 10 moons | male | right
          Pebblepaw | 10 moons | male |
          Mottledpaw | 8 moons | female |
          Ivypaw | 6 moons | female |

Queens:
          Asterflame | 29 moons | female |

Kits:
          Jaykit | 1 moon | male |
          Sweetkit | 0 moons | female |
          Leafkit | 0 moons | male |
          Avenkit | 0 moons | female |
          Rosekit | 0 moons | female |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark [x2] | eases toothaches
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | eases the swelling
    of bee stings
    Broom [x1]| used in poultices for wounds
    and broken legs
    Catmint [x1]| best remedy for greencough
    Celandine [x1] | juice soothes damaged
    eyes
    Coltsfoot [x1] | helps with breathing or
    kitten-cough; heals cracked or sore pads
    Comfrey root [x1] | can repairs broken
    bones, soothe wounds and burns, or help
    wrenched claws; helps itching or
    inflammation on stiff joints; eases stiffness
    on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest
    Dock [x1] | can soothe scratches and sore
    paws, and can ease the pain of wounds if
    put in a nest
    Goatweed [x1] | eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod | good for healing wounds
    Honey [x1] | soothes infections or coughing;
    great for smoke-damaged or sore throats;
    help cats swallow other herbs; gives energy
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint, but not as
    strong
    Lavender [x1] | cures fever & chills; hides
    thescent of death
    Poppy seeds [x1] | they can help with
    sleep or soothe shock distress, or pain; not
    for nursing queens
    Ragweed [x1] | gives cats extra strength
    and energy
    Snakeroot [x1] | used to counter poison
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting,
    bring down swelling, help with wounds or
    fight infection; helps heal broken bones
    when mixed with comfrey
    Watermint [x1] | eases bellyaches
    Wintergreen [x1] | treats wounds and some
    poisons
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds;
    makes a cat vomit up poison; used to heal
    cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Robin | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cherryclaw | Shrikepaw | 2
    1. climbing
    2. tracking
    Tanglestep | Pebblepaw | 2
    1. hunting
    2. tracking
    Rabbitheart | Goosepaw | 2
    1. hunting
    2. tracking
    Stormriver | Mottledpaw | 2
    1. tracking
    2. swimming
    Minkear | Ivypaw | 0
    1. no skills learned
    Sootpelt | Poppypaw

Deceased Cats:
    Cricketleap | throat clawed by Tanglestep
    Speckledpaw | fed berries by Tanglestep
    Shrikepaw | killed in battle

Families:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdbrook, Sparkfur
    Tanglestep and Cloudmask | Ivypaw, Poppypaw
    Sootpelt and Rippleberry (BirchClan) | Goosepaw,
      Pebblepaw, Fennelpaw (BirchClan),
      Ripplepaw (BirchClan), Crowpaw (BirchClan)
    Unknown and Unknown | Cloudmask, Asterflame
    Asterflame and Unknown | Sweetkit, Leafkit, Avenkit, Rosekit
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Number of Cats: 2

The cat Jaystar found while attempting to hunt hunched under some bracken, muttering about sleep deprivation and shuffling his paws as he organized plants in some kind of pattern was definitely odd. His pelt color was that of a male oriole's markings; a bright orange that stood out in the rocky terrain. Jaystar knew he wouldn't survive long with a pelt color like that.

"Wha-? Who are you?" the strange cat asked incredulously. "How do you know where I live? And quit staring at me like that!"

"My apologies. Your pelt is an unusual color for these parts. I'm assuming you're not from around here?"

"Oh no, I live here. I've lived here since I was a kit! My mother was an orange-pelted tabby and my father was a cat like you, but brown-pelted," the cat replied, sitting down to groom his paws, which, as Jaystar found out, were perpetually stained a dull green from working with herbs. "My name is Ginger, by the way."

After talking for a little longer, Jaystar found out that apparently, Ginger dedicated his time to gathering herbs and helping injured cats that he occasionally saw ever since his mother and father died from greencough.

"Well, I'm sure you could help out a lot more cats by joining my clan. I mean, so far I'm the only member..." Jaystar offered.

"Oh! Well, I do need a good place to store my herbs. This place is falling apart!" Oriole meowed happily. He was excited at the idea of getting away from the old bushes and bracken.

And so, the two headed back to Crowclan's camp. Jaystar appointed him as the medicine cat under the name of Gingerleaf.

"I need to hunt for food, now that there is more of us. Would you like to come with me? You can gather fresh herbs, if you'd like," Jaystar meowed, heading towards the entrance. Gingerleaf hurried after him, not wanting to be left alone in camp.

|Jaystar hunts.|
|Gingerleaf gathers herbs|

Prey-ing for prey or else my cats are gonna die eheh..

Leader:
          Jaystar | 41 moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Gingerleaf | 26 moons | Male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for
    greencough and whitecough.

Chervil x1 | Soothes bellyache and
    infections. Can be used during kitting.

Daisy Leaf x1 | Soothes aching joints.
    Can be used as a traveling herb.

Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for
    fevers & chills. Can help aches/pains.

Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Can be used to bind broken bones.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Finches | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 0 servings
    Crows | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Ephemeris on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Number of Cats: 2

risingstar approves of the new medicine cat getting up and making sure
that she was following her for a short border patrol. "so, you are risingstar
of scorchclan?" the molly asked, risingstar looked over her shoulder and
replied with a simple yes before asking what her name is. "yes, i'm risingstar
and if i had to guess you are going to be scrochclan's medicine cat? if so, what
is your name" the molly looked joyed to be a part of the clan and instantly
replied with, "i'm minnowstep, scorchclan's first ever medicine cat!"

risintstar smiled, she likes enthusiastic cats. they would be great and helpful
with cheering cats up and minnowstep is the perfect medicine cat for the job.
they first went to the camp so that risingstar can show minnowstep the place
and where her den would be. minnowstep set her herbs inside her den for later
before heading out again with risingstar to help patrol.

-- risingstar and minnowstep go on a patrol --

Leader:
          risingstar | 46 moons| Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          minnowstep | 42 moons |Molly | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    burdock root | heals rat bites
    cobweb | stops bleeding
    wintergreen | treats wounds
    willow bark | eases pain
    chickweed | treats greencough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    owls | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:06 am

Number of Cats: 1 / 2 Servings
Next Moonpool Visit: Right Now

Willowstar Looked Around The Territory. The Places Her Would Be Great For Dens. Warriors Could
Sleep Next To The Oak In The Long Grass, The Nursery Could Be In The Small Hollow Near The Great Rock, Not
Far From Where Theres Another Hollow For The Elders Den And Then On The Other Side Of The Elders Hollow
The Apprentices Could Sleep. From The Corner Of Her Eyes She Could See A Sparkling Pool. She Padded Over To
It And Then Lapped Up Some Water. Suddenly She Fell Asleep And Woke Up In A Dream.

[ Willowstar Goes To The Moonpool And Hopes For Any Cat! ]

Leader:
          Willowstar | 31 Moons | Female

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender
          Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:07 am

Arya22 wrote:
Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 5

(I'm sorry, I give up on writing a good post on this after losing the integral thing twice.
Basically, Moonshadow and Leafstrike almost drown, but Moonshadow drags the unconscious Leafstrike back to camp. He hit his head and both are drenched and freezing cold. Ravenfeather is very worried for her mate and lies next to him to warm him up. They are all in the medicine den.)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 54 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 41 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 57 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 42 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 36 moons | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Brookclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x1
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x1
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x2 | 5 servings (2 used up)
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name
[/quote]
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:13 am

TumbleClan
"All will fall in it's place..."
Number of Cats: 28 | Males: 12 | Females: 16

The patrol returned to the wandering clan, the skinny tom trailing after them wordlessly.''We found this little guy sleeping nearby''' Rosefur murmured, nudging the loner towards Sagestar.''One of your cats trod on my tail, Sir, I want an apology. the black and white tom murmured, his voice low and quiet but yet this quip was still enough to earn him a few snickers from the ogling kittens. Willowkit in particular appeared to have taken quite the liking to the stranger, watching him intently. ''Young cat...do you know what we are?'' the grey leader sighed, far too tired for this whole welcoming cat into the clan thing, if anything he wished that it'd be done and dusted within the next moment or so. ''A group of lunatics, Sir.'' he muttered under his breath, barely enough for Sagestar to catch. ''What was that?'' Sagestar warned, frowning slowly at the gloomy tom.''A clan, sir, a clan.'' came the reply, Magpie looked slowly around the clan, eyeing each and every tired cat. ''Big aren't you? he mumbled. So this wasn't the clan that attacked, they'd been even bigger. Twice the size to be exact. 'Yes, we're a clan and now you are to be among our ranks...for your safety.'' Sagestar responded, eyeing Magpie's protruding ribs.

Burrwhisker felt terrible. Sedgetail was under his watchful eyes and she wasn't enjoying it one jot, the worse thing was that Burrwhisker understood why. He could feel her pain and every glance he received from Sedgetail felt as though she were clawing at him, but with her eyes instead. ''Sorry Sedgetail, Sorry''' the tabby warrior mumbled uneasily, there was no response. The silver tabby had instead deigned to give up on inquiry and answer. Sighing loudly, Burrwhisker turned away from Sedgetail. It appeared that there was nothing more to say to her and he busied himself by watching a rather hectic argument between Harefoot and Loonheart.

''I was busy!'' cried Harefoot, glaring at his mate. ''You made a promise, Harefoot, and you broke it.'' replied Loonheart, her eyes shiny with tears. Rookkit and Bramblekit cowered in the shadows of the two, watching their parents bicker. Their sister, Willowkit, was somewhere in the crowds and as of yet unaware of the unfolding trauma. Harefoot growled something under his breath before storming off. ''I never even cared for you!'' This comment caused Loonheart some shock, some pain and most of all heartbreak. ''W-what's that supposed to mean, Harefoot?'' the dark furred queen inquired, frowning grimly. ''We have kittens to look after, Harefoot, are you seriously running away just because I raised my voice a little? Just as he were about to disappear into a conversation with the subduded Mudwhisker and shy Blacknose, Harefoot turned around to face Loonheart sternly. ''I-I had a crush on a tom...when we became mates. he admitted, his voice no longer full of fury but of shame. ''I just can't keep a lie going for so long, Loony. And with that Loonheart's world fell apart.

Palepaw had his eyes set upon Addercloud and had not turned his piercing gaze away from the tabby once. Not even when Volepaw had tried, time and time again to greet the newcomer. ''Palepaw, you're going to burn off my mother's fur'' Dustclaw warned, sauntering up to the light furred tom. ''I'd not want that!'' Palepaw exclaimed. ''Then what'd I have to admire?'' Groaning loudly, Dustclaw shot a warning glare at him. ''My mum's taken you know...by my father.'' she informed. ''Take your eyes away from her, and If I hear another joke...'' Dustclaw threatened lightly.

Magpie was hurriedly bought into the clan, there was little to no ceremony for him. He had been instead fobbed to some warrior who didn't want anything to do with him and just thrown into the life of Tumbleclan. It was hardly fair the newly named Magpiepaw thought, and plus they'd insisted he restart his training from scratch despite his prior knowledge. ''You look grumpy.'' squeaked Willowkit, waddling up to him. Her eyes were earnest and wide and innocent. ''Usually my mum tells me stories to make me feel better, want to hear one?'' Magpiepaw smiled kindly at Willowkit before nodding. It'd not hurt to befriend at least one cat, particularly one as sweet as this kitten. ''Sure.''

The journey was long and hard, and it was even more so for Swanfoot. Belly swollen with kittens, the deputy could not help if it was worth having another litter simply to gain more influence over the leader. Gritting her teeth, Swanfoot strode on, forcing herself to ignore the concerned glances of Sagestar. They would be a mere distraction from the task at hand, and besides her heart still lay with her beloved Rippedear. Whilst daydreaming about her dearly departed Rippedear, the snow white cat felt a surge of pain rushing through her. It was the kittens, it appeared they were impatient.

Swanfoot's going into labour.
Harefoot's running away (Run into a cat or something?).
Smokefur, Foxtail and Mudwhisker search for Russetleaf

Leader:
    Sagestar | 89 | male | X

Deputy:
    Swanfoot | 82 | female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Russetleaf | 30 | female | X | Exiled

Warriors:
    Foxtail | 73 | female | X
    Mudwhisker | 62 | male | X
    Badgertail | 56 | male | X
    Addercloud | 55 | female | X
    Squirreltail | 34 | female | X
    Blacknose | 34 | female | X
    Burrwhisker | 32 | male | X
    Smokefur | 32 | female | X
    Bleakpelt | 24 | male | X
    Harefoot | 23 | male | X
    Firefang | 21 | female | X
    Rosefur | 20 | female | X
    Ashstripe | 20 | male | X
    Dustclaw | 18 | female | X

Apprentices:
    Palepaw | 16 | male | X
    Volepaw | 8 | male | X
    Magpiepaw | 14 | male | X

Queens:
    Swanfoot | 82 | female | X
    Loonheart | 34 | female | X

Kits:
    Bramblekit | 4 | female | X
    Rookkit | 4 | male | X
    Willowkit | 4 | female | X

Elders:
    Stonestorm | 138 | male | X
    Brightwhisker | 129 | female | X
    Eagleclaw | 66 | female | X

Allies:
    ---

Enemies:
    Silentclan

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | for white/green/blackcough - x2
    Juniper Berries | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps breathing.
    Tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons.
    Feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches.
    Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Horsetail | treats and stops infections.
    Poppy Seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain.
    Bindweed | used to help heal broken bones and hold them in place.
    Catchweed | same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf Blacknose | Volepaw | 1 | Fighting
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting
    Bleakpelt | Magpiepaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | 6 | ate deathberries, renamed Mudpaw in honor.
    Greynose | 67 | slain by Swanfoot.
    Pebbleclaw | 31 | killed in battle by Mossycreek of EchoClan.
    Rippedear | 57 | drowned in stream.

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail | Smokefur, Burrwhisker, Dustclaw, Mudkit.
    Ex: Swanfoot and Mudwhisker | Bleakpelt.
    Swanfoot and Rippedear.
    Swanfoot and Sagestar | (expecting).
    Greynose and Foxtail | Ashstripe, Rosefur.
    Ex: Loonheart and Harefoot | Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:31 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 06
Next Moonpool Visit: 4.1.17
Larksong's Kits: 2 moons

A cat dragged himself out of the pool, gasping and soaking wet. "W-where am I?" The cat shook himself, and stared at Shinestar questioningly. "I am Shinestar, leader of Solarclan. I am assuming Starclan has brought you here to become Leafrush's apprentice."The white and grey tom looked at her questioningly. "Wh-what?" Shinestar sighed, and motioned for the tom to follow her back to Solarclan's territory.
~~~
The tom, who was named Clearpaw, was introduced to the rest of the clan, with only one snarky remark from Smudgepaw. Clearpaw did, in fact, have an extensive knowledge of herbs, and Leafrush gratefully took him under her wing. However, their life was about to get much more hectic...
~~~
"H-hey, Larksong? Could you, uh... take a walk with me for a second?" Thrushflight meowed. Larksong turned around, a slightly worried expression on her face. "Yeah, sure. What's wrong?" They walked out of the entrance of the camp, and came to a clearing. Thrushflight looked around nervously, and took a deep breath. "Larksong, you've been one of the best cats in my life. You've stuck with me through thick and thin, and I'm truly blessed by Starclan to have you in my life. Would you do me the honor of being my mate?" Larksong gasped, tears beginning to glisten in her eyes. "Y-yes!" She exclaimed, and the two embraced.

[ Larksong, Thrushflight: Mates! | Cloudswift, Smudgepaw: Training Session #2 | Shinestar: Moonpool {Asks for any cat} ]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 54 moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 25 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 30 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 33 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Smudgepaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Clearpaw | 12 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Larksong | 21 moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x2 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x1 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Feverfew x1 | Cools down fevers or chills.
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds.
    Rosemary x1 | Hides the scent of death.
    Snakeroot x1 | Counters the effects of poison.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 6 servings
    Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Cloudswift | Smudgepaw | 1

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Larksong and Thrushflight
    Name and Name
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me