Weather - Leaf-Bare
Winter. Or so the older cats say.
The younger cats are not so certain. Where are the
shortages? Where are the vicious predators? Where are the
floods, the frost, the snow?
No. This can't be winter. Autumn has just extended a little
longer than usual.
The older cats just rebut that it's a mild start, and that
winter truly will start in a few moons, but how can that be so?
There's no signs of any of the normal cruelties that winter
brings yet... They tell of how winter sometimes can be mild and
unassuming, and yet it snaps suddenly, bringing the unwary to
their demise, through tough kittings, lack of food, floods, cold,
sickness, or predator. Winter has a thousand tricks, and a cat's
guard must never fall.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

EanakhclanGoldclanPlatjaclanWiltedclan★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
10/09 or 09/10 or 10th September

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
noctem.

( celestial request : neith requests a brood
( patrolling : neith, zhiquta, thistle, emyr and attilio patrol
( hunting : thistle, briar, loukios, montu and killian hunt
( herb hunting : gwyndion herb hunts
( training : kynderyn trains with emyr
( consumption : the arcane consumes a bird
( ceremony : nothing of important happens this
moon
( slaughter : no cat is slaughtered this moon.

listed below are cats that i decided to bring with me, as well as those received through adoptions and trades
↪️ lyxnflight, unnamed and silentash.

[ The Arcane have been sent a brood ]
[ While patrolling, Neith, Zhiquta, Thistle, Emyr, and Attilio encounter a sentry ]
[ While hunting, Thistle, Briar, Loukios, Montu, and Killian catch 2x Squirrel and 2x Shrew ]
[ While herb-hunting, Gwyndion finds 1x Alder Bark and 1x Mouse Bile ]
[ Kynderyn fails to learn any skill while training ]

I would greatly appreciate some sort of link to what Thistle and Briar's powers are. I can find them, but it is very inconvenient and I keep almost forgetting.

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Astercry sneaks out of camp and tries for kits with her mate, Duststorm of HurricaneClan]
[Unfortunatly, Flickerkit, one of Rabbitspark’s newborns, refuses to stay near his mother, and passes onto StarClan a few hours after birth. His family mourns, but are thankful for two strong kits.]
[Weaselfur, Astercry, Nightfur, And Batfur patrol]
[Lionclaw, Sandstep, Otterfur, And Grassheart hunt]
[Ravencloud, Gingerstem, Fognose, And Swiftwind hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw Stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw Stealth]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Climbing]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw Climbing]
[Lionclaw teaches Wasppaw Battle]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Hunting]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 small fish and x4 mice ]

[ Astercry has become pregnant! Her kits are due in 2 moons ]
[ A shape seems to flicker in the sky far to the north, behind a few of the stars, lighting them up brightly. It looks like not only has Flickerkit found Starclan but his ancestors have already started to play with him and to welcome him into their ranks ]
[ While on patrol, Weaselfur, Astercry, Nightfur, and Batfur encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Lionclaw, Sandstep, Otterfur, and Grassheart catch 1x Mouse ]
[ While hunting, Ravencloud, Gingerstem, Fognose, and Swiftwind catch 2x Big Fish ]
[ The lack of cover means that learning Stealth skills would have been hard anyway in the depths of winter. Add to that that all sense of urgency is lost with the bear sleeping... neither Acornpaw or Hickorypaw manage to learn the stealth skill ]
[ Darkpaw makes the mistake of choosing to practice on a very slippery tree, covered in ice. Hollypaw does not, and has a proud look on her face at seeing Darkpaw's failure to learn to climb while knowing she succeeded ]
[ The bear's slumber has affected more than one set of apprentices. Wasp-paw is a little young to have really understood how bears work before in entirety, and Lionclaw fails to persuade him that paying attention really does matter. Wasp-paw refuses to be taught the Battle skill ]
[ Harepaw is proud to have successfully learned the Hunting skill, especially after seeing how many of the other apprentices failed entirely ]
[ While herb-hunting, Minkblossom finds 1x Lamb's Ear and 1x Mallow Leaves ]

ImageImageImage

GoldClan
Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.
Dinolil1

Ratclaw, Jackalflower, Oryxthroat are on a patrol (Hunting)
Hawkfur and Viperpelt are on a patrol (Hunting)
Cannastar and Embergaze are on a patrol (Herbs)
All search for Larkkit.

[ While hunting, Ratclaw, Jackalflower, and Oryxthroat catch 1x Lizard and 1x Rat ]
[ While hunting, Hawkfur and Viperpelt catch nothing. The prey must all be hiding from the harsh winter air ]
[ While herb-hunting, Embergaze finds x. Due to not being trained in herb-hunting explicitly, despite his toils, all that Cannastar manages to find is some dried up leaves... (1x Dried Oak Leaves) ]

I'm not sure if you meant me to roll for if Lark-kit is found? If you did, please PM/DM me, and I'll sort a roll for that and do it

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
lexi

──( hunting
↪ group i : meadowstar, serpenttongue
↪ group ii: ravenheart, swandust, bearspirit

──( patrolling off the island
↪ group i : meadowstar, serpenttongue
↪ group ii: ravenheart, swandust, bearspirit

──( miscellaneous
↪ bat is renamed bearspirit.
↪ honeytail searches for herbs.
↪ swandust seduces bearspirit. (kits)

mod note: please get all pictures from
this website for realism <3

[ While hunting, Meadowstar and Serpent-tongue unfortunately manage to catch nothing ]
[ While hunting, Ravenheart, Swandust, and Bearspirit catch 1x Salmon ]
[ While on patrol, Meadowstar and Serpent-tongue encounter a flooded section of territory on their Northern border. Meadowstar catches a cold due to over-exposure in the winter; and it's likely not helped by having to triapse through the water with no route around it to reach one area that needs to be remarked. ]
[ While on patrol, Ravenheart, Swandust, And Bearspirit encounter nothing much of interest, really. Swandust and Bearspirit both catch a cold due to over-exposure in the winter. ]
[ While herb-hunting, Honeytail finds 1x Chickweed and 1x Celandine ]
[ Swandust is now expecting kits! They are due in 2 moons ]

ImageImageImage

Some useful links regarding food pile creation that I might just leave here to give a greater chance of everyone seeing, at least for a while:
Ein, Zwei
If you are using a fontmeme text header in your post, it's in site art rules for both chickensmoothie and fontmeme that you need to credit fontmeme for it in your post somewhere. Please don't get yourself warnings for easily avoidable things, especially when avoiding a warning requires less effort.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShiningClan post 2

Postby Kazin » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:58 am

Number of Cats: 002| 01 ♂ | 01 ♀

After Scorchstar touched his old mentor's nose, he sat back on his haunches and watched the older tom as he backed away as well. "Well... I guess I have a lot of work to do right now, don't I?" He said, smiling slightly. "I think I should go find some more cats, if I can."

Blazingcloud watched Scorchstar for a moment, thinking. "I believe we have sent signs to a cat who has been wandering for a while. She was very receptive to us, so I am hoping that maybe she will join you. We have told her that a Clan may be starting in this area, and that perhaps it is in her destiny to find you and join you."

Scorchstar's eyes lit up, and he jumped to his feet. "Thank you, StarClan!" He exclaimed, ready to leave. "I should get going, I don't want to miss her. Is she cute?" He asked Blazingcloud, mostly joking.

Shaking his head in mock disgust, Blazingcloud didn't answer for a few seconds. "I guess you'll find out," he finally said, eyes sparkling at Scorchstar's enthusiasm.

At one last good-bye, Scorchstar opened his eyes and stood up, stretching out his stiff joints. He had been sitting at the moonpool for quite some time. Guess I should patrol on my way back, he thought, trotting lightly out of the small area. Anxious to get back, Scorchstar did not find anything out of the ordinary, but did not stay for very long to be thorough. He slowed when he got close to the camp, getting nervous as to if he would actually find another cat. He had been alone for so long, it would feel weird to finally have company again.

Sniffing the air, Scorchstar detected the scent of an unfamiliar cat inside the building. He proceeded cautiously, not entirely sure if it would be the cat Blazingcloud described or not. "Hello?" He called out as he stepped over the threshold. "Is anybody in here?"

"Isn't it wise to not announce your presence when trying to sneak up on someone?" A voice answered back. Scorchstar gave a small start, looking up in the top level to see a long-haired she-cat looking back down at him. She seemed to be around his age.

"Well, I guess you're right," he responded nervously, stopping at the base of the stairs. "But I kind of got tipped off that you might be here."

The she-cat tilted her head to one side before getting up and trotting easily down the stairs. "Let me guess, it's those cats that visit you in your dreams?"

Scorchstar nodded, almost laughing. "Yeah, I guess it is kind of weird to say out loud. But they're called StarClan, and they are our ancestors. They give advice when they can, may give out a prophecy or two, you know, all the works."

The she-cat shook her head. "I don't really understand."

"Well, I guess that's alright. I can explain everything in a little bit, but first I have a question for you. What is your name? Also, hi, my name is Scorchstar." He paused for a moment, furrowing his nose. "Gosh, I'm so bad at introductions."

Flicking her tail in amusement, the she-cat responded with "Fire. My parents called me Fire."

Scorchstar nodded. "Well, Fire, would you like me to give you a warrior name? Well, if you would like to join my Clan, that is. I call it ShiningClan." At a nod from Fire, Scorchstar continued. "May StarClan look down upon ShiningClan as I name Fire a new warrior of the Clan. From this day forward, Fire will now be known as Firesong. StarClan honors her bravery and her tranquility."

Firesong's eyes lit up. "I love it," she purred, lightly touching Scorchstar's back with her tail. "Now, perhaps you can discuss this Clan thing over a meal. I am starving, and my journey was a little chilly," she added, looking over at the lone rabbit that stood in the fresh-kill pile. "Afterwards, I'll see if I can go hunting. But I'm not going to be much good to you on an empty stomach!"

Scorchstar nodded, bringing over the rabbit and starting to share with his new found friend. He was already enjoying his Clan.

[Scorchstar names his new warrior Firesong]
[ShiningClan consumes 1 rabbit]
[Scorchstar goes on patrol]
[Firesong goes hunting]

Leader:
          Scorchstar | 24 moons | ♂ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Firesong | 28 moons | ♀ |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:26 am

αρρεcαη

Number of Cats: 27

Toms: 15 | Queens: 12
Starclan Visit: Now!

It is autumn and the weather has taken a nasty turn. Not yet snowy, there is already a cold seeping in on even the sunniest of days. The many young cats of Dappleclan get nervous - this will be their first winter. However they are comforted by their elders' reminders that they live in a desert and thus the temperatures will not fall as low as they do for some other clans. Nevertheless, those with long fur - Cloudswift, Snowfoot, and Pinebranch especially - are feeling comfortable even when the wind begins to stir up.

Luckily there is a lot of prey stockpiled, as Raccoonmask had been giving orders to the others despite being restricted to the dens until her kits were born. She was an important member of the clan, but her importance meant that she had to be protected even from her own fierce work ethic.

Flamepaw has grown into a tough and spirited apprentice, true to her name. Badgertail likes her fighting spirit and decides to be her mentor. Lilypaw and the rest of her siblings are working hard to learn stealth. They have all been inspired by Owlpaw's recent acceptance as a warrior and his new name as Owlpath. They all wanted to be sure that they would have such honorable and exciting futures!

Feathercurl and Frostwing have been spending more time together. He confides in her that he now feels prepared to train an apprentice, and he could really use the help to keep the herbs properly stored and organized as well as his protege being their doctor in the future. It will be important to choose the right kit.

[Lionstar asks Starclan for a warrior.]
[Dappleclan consumes one small lark and one sand viper.]
[Pinebranch mentors Shadowpaw in climbing.]
[Silvermoon mentors Silverpaw in stealth.]
[Finchpelt mentors Lilypaw in stealth.]
[Brightsnow mentors Cloudpaw in stealth.]
[Badgertail mentors Flamepaw in hunting.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Lionstar, Snowfoot, Cloudswift, Ravenbones, Mosslake, and Minnowdance go hunting.]
[Robinsong, Feathercurl, Finchpelt, Calmbreeze, Owlpath, and Silvermoon go hunting.]
[Foxtail, Nightclaw, Brightsnow, and Ravenbones patrol the territory.]
[Frostwing and his mate Feathercurl try for kits.]

Leader:
          Lionstar | 81 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Raccoonmask | 57 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Frostwing | 33 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Feathercurl | 39 Moons | Female |
          Snowfoot | 36 Moons | Female |
          Robinsong | 37 Moons | Male
          Minnowdance | 25 Moons | Male
          Foxtail | 23 Moons | Female |
          Nightclaw | 33 Moons | Male |
          Cloudswift | 32 Moons | Male |
          Ravenbones | 33 Moons | Male |
          Mosslake | 49 Moons | Female
          Finchpelt | 45 Moons | Female
          Pinebranch | 41 Moons | Female
          Silvermoon| 60 Moons | Male
          Calmbreeze | 47 Moons | Female
          Badgertail | 42 Moons | Male
          Owlpath | 13 Moons | Male |

Apprentices:
          Shadowpaw | 9 Moons | Female |
          Lilypaw | 7 Moons | Female |
          Silverpaw | 7 Moons | Male |
          Cloudpaw | 7 Moons | Male |
          Firepaw | 6 Moon | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Queens:
          Flameshine | 33 Moons | Female |

Kits:
          Firepaw | 6 Moon | Female |
          Brindlekit | 5 Moons | Male |
          Nightkit | 5 Moon | Female |
          Rowankit | 1 Moon | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Moorclan | Dinolil1
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Beech Bark x1 | Usage Unknown
    Beech Leaves x1 | Used to carry other herbs
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Ease the swelling of bee stings
    Borage leaves x1 | Increase milk supply and quality, bring down fevers
    Bright Eyes x1 | Cures coughs
    Broom x1 | Helps broken legs and wounds
    Burdock Root x1 | numbs rat bites, good for infected paws and sores
    Burnet x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
    Catchweed x1 | Keeps poultices in place while gentle on skin
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for deadly greencough. Also good for whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes weakened or damaged eyes
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing and soothes cracked paw pads
    Daisy Leaves x1 | Eases aching joints
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also reduces aches and pain, especially good for headaches.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infection and stops bleeding.
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
    Poppy Seeds | Help with sleep; soothe shock, aches and pains. Not for nursing queens.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain and stops bleeding
    Sorrel x1 | Build up appetite, good travelling herb
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Jerboa | x6 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x8 | 1 serving
    Lizard | x4 | 2 servings
    Small Lark (Bird) | x6 | 2 servings
    Sand Viper (Snake) | x3 | 3 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Pinebranch | Shadowpaw | Hunting, Stealth, Tracking
    Finchpelt | Lilypaw | Hunting
    Silvermoon | Silverpaw | Hunting
    Brightsnow | Cloudpaw | Hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | Skill

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Frostwing and Feathercurl | Cloudkit, Silverkit, + Lilykit
    Lionstar and Snowfoot | Firekit
    Mosslake and Ravenbones | Brindlekit + Nightkit
    Flameshine and Cloudswift | Rowankit
    Raccoonmask and Robinsong | Expecting kits in 1 moon!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 015 ]

Postby solyn » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 24 (: 11 / : 13)
servings consumed; 5 servings
next moonpool visit; 28/08 onward

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
"You must be excited," Fawnrunner enthused, keeping step with the older tom, "I know I am at least. I've never really gotten the chance to patrol regularly with Acornstream, and I can't wait for her to be participating in the clan again!" Hawkthorn gave a short laugh, ducking his head bashfully, before he lifted his head to meet her gaze. "You know? I really am. I miss patrolling with Shadowtail too, it's like I lost two of my best friends." He paused, for a brief moment, and then sighed. "Well... more like three of them. It's odd to talk about Acornstream like that without Ashenstrike here to tease. No little side-comments about romantic walks through the forest, scaring away all the prey with our sap."
At the mention of Ashenstrike, the whole patrol fell silent, eyes scanning slowly to Sootface, where he wandered at the back of the group. The tom shrugged lightly, casting his brilliant eyes away from them. "Still seems odd to hear you call him that." He said, and the two younger cats glanced between each other, while Hawkthorn squared his shoulders, somewhat defensively. "Whatever his business was in his old clan is behind him now," Hawkthorn said, decisively, "he's Ashenstrike of GroveClan to me, and to Acornstream, and to everyone else who seems to have forgotten that about him."
"Doesn't bother you that he lied?" Sootface snapped back. "He just abandoned our clan and let us think he was dead. Then he came here and pretended to be someone he's not." Hawkthorn's ears flattened, and Fawnrunner backpedalled against Stonepatch, crouching near his side. She'd never seen the usually mild-mannered tom that incensed. "Ashenstrike is my friend. I would have done the same thing in his situation. He was caught between a rock and a hard place, and I forgive him for doing what he had to do to survive. We're all lying if we think we wouldn't have done exactly that if it had been us."
Hawkthorn turned then, and bounded off into the trees. Moments later, Sootface whirled on his heel and stalked off in the opposite direction, leaving Fawnrunner and Stonepatch nestled together in silence. After a moment, the small molly cast her gaze upward at the stoic tom, catching a concerned expression on his maw. It quickly vanished, as he tilted his face downward toward her, offering her a tiny smile. "Maybe we should try hunting further south, toward the lake."
"Good idea," Fawnrunner mewed, releasing a soft breath. The idea of running into either of the angry toms made her shudder, and she willingly fell into step with the patchy tom as they began their trek south. After a moment or two of comfortable silence, she tilted her head upward a little. "So, what's your story? I don't think I've ever heard the clan rumour-mill spinning about where you come from."
"I was a loner," Stonepatch replied, "it's not as interesting as the ties that come with being clan-born, I guess. There's not really much to tell about me. My parents were pretty stoic and independent, I had seven younger siblings-"
"Seven?" Fawnrunner repeated, bewildered, and Stonepatch chuckled. "Big family, big expectations. My parents pretty much had me exist on my own after I was nine, and then I wandered around, and then I came here. Not close to my parents, not all that close to any of my siblings. I guess the downside of that upbringing is that we weren't really taught to develop any bonds. I suppose that's why I don't really have any friends."
"I'm your friend," Fawnrunner protested instantly, before adding; "and I like you." Stonepatch paused, casting the small she-cat a bewildered glance, before his gaze softened and he chuckled. "I like you too. I'm glad to have you as a friend." He lowered his large head, and Fawnrunner willingly lifted her own to touch noses with him, before he let out a nervous little laugh, continuing to walk onwards. "So what's your story? You had a sister, right, the time-paws' mother?"
"Junipernose," she confirmed, with a nod, "and we had a brother, Mosstooth, but he died in the fire. Our parents passed away when we were all young, from greencough. Junipernose caught it pretty badly too, and we were scared we'd lose her. But... aside from that I guess it was pretty normal? She and Ripplebound had one of those apprentice romances, and they were pretty cute. Mosstooth was courting Sandfeather, aaaand I was probably going to get my first apprentice, but that's... well."
"You'd make a good mentor," Stonepatch said. "It sounds like your family was on the smaller side. Did you have a good relationship with your siblings?" Fawnrunner nodded, with a laugh. "I think we were like any- we bickered and squabbled often, but we had each other's back at the end of the day. Oh, I was so jealous when Junipernose had her kits. They're so cute." Stonepatch snorted, shaking his great head a little. "They're cute until they're old enough to have a mind of their own."
"I suppose so. Do you have experience with that?" Stonepatch nodded, laughing to himself at a memory. "My little brothers, Rook and Sleet. They would have been about four moons when I was nine and they were... menaces." Fawnrunner laughed at his tone, gently nudging shoulders with him. He nudged her back, so she narrowed her eyes playfully, and pounced on him, sending him tumbling to the ground with a startled yowl. Purring, she placed her paws firmly on his shoulders. "I win."

★★★

The breeze rustled the grass around Dustfang, as he crouched over his latest kill. He could hear Burrcall cursing a few feet away, apparently having lost her catch. As for his son and Flowershine, he couldn't be sure where the pair had run off to. Either way, it didn't matter so much as the disturbing level of prey did. They were running extremely low, and Dustfang worried about the livelihood of the clan through the impending leafbare.
"Grim, isn't it?" Flowershine mewed, pushing through the grass to stare with the older tom. Dustfang grunted his acknowledgement, nodding slowly as he saw his son's dark pelt appear on the other side of him. "I'm sure the clan will be fine," Flowershine tried, optimistically, but he could sense the worry in her voice. "GroveClan will be fine as long as you're hunting," Boulderflame enthused, startling both his father and the young molly. She laughed a little, shaking her head. "Oh, I'm not so sure about that, but I am sure that Lionheart is too stubborn to allow the clan to die out of starvation."
"You're right about that one," Dustfang mused, "I remember her from the old days, you know, and that molly has always had the mind that she could divert rivers if she just put herself to it. I'd believe it of her too."
"She's scary," Boulderflame added, unprompted, which made Flowershine giggle. The black tom looked exceedingly pleased with himself, and Dustfang shot him an amused look, earning a scowl in return. Chuckling lightly to himself, Dustfang pushed himself to his feet fully. "We should collect Burrcall and get back. I doubt we'll catch much more today."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"I don't like the look of the sky," Dustfang said, making his kits pause where they'd been trotting in front of him. Around him, the rest of the patrol craned their heads back to look through the canopy, trying to catch glimpses of the sky. After a moment, Burrcall let out a dismissive snort, and she and her brother bounded ahead. After a hesitant moment, Sootface scurried after them, leaving the tangle-furred grey tom standing alone with two of the clan's younger warriors.
"Badgerstar said something about blizzards," Stonepatch said, in his usual way; the kind that was almost a question and almost a statement, but not really either at the same time. Fawnrunner cast the older tom an anxious look. The snow had only just started in GroveClan, marking the beginning of Leafbare. "You don't think we're in danger, do you? Surely the weather won't be so drastic so quickly." Dustfang felt a pang of sympathy for the she-cat, watching as Stonepatch took a step closer to her, to press their shoulders together.
"Duskpaw and Dawnpaw will be fine," he assured her, "they're old enough now that they won't be so susceptible to greencough. Isn't that right, Dustfang?" The older tom gave an affirmative hum, with a sharp nod of his head. Fawnrunner let out an anxious little sigh. "Thank you. I just... worry. They're really all I have left of Junipernose. You'll make a good mentor one day, Stonepatch, you're very calming."
"Calm toms make great fathers," Dustfang said, amusement lilting his voice into a purr as he watched the young pair. They turned to face each other, both smiling fondly, before their noses brushed. Startled, they looked away suddenly, and Stonepatch peeled off after the two youngest warriors and Sootface without another word. Dustfang chuckled a little under his breath, giving Fawnrunner a knowing look. The small she-cat huffed at him and shook her head.
"Don't you start!"
"I didn't say anything." He said, innocently. Narrowing her eyes, she flicked the underside of his nose with her tail, before she began to flounce forward. "You didn't need to, I can hear you thinking." Dustfang let out a rumbling laugh, bounding forward to catch up to her, the pair of them padding in companionable silence after the rest of the patrol. The shaggy grey tom lifted his head upward again, with a soft sigh. "We should hunt fast. I doubt the weather will stay clear for long."

★★★

"Ashenstrike!" The great grey tom lifted his head, ears pricked as he spied Badgerstar across camp, tail high. "We could use you for a patrol!" He abandoned his job, clearing out the front of the den that would be assigned to elders to make sure it didn't flood with all the melting snow. "I thought Lionheart already went out, with her brother?" He mewed, glancing between the leader and his mate with a vaguely confused expression.
"She did," Maplefall said, "but she and Roseclaw are mostly scouting for any signs of his mate. Badgerstar and I thought we'd run an extra patrol to make sure that the borders are secured." Ashenstrike glanced between them, before he nodded, with a small smile. Maplefall beamed back, and he felt warm in his chest. He was pleased that she'd been making an effort to act normal around him, her apparent forgiveness had started to warm the rest of the clan to him again, although it was slow going.
"What border are we checking first?" He asked, watching Badgerstar tilt his head as he thought. "I think Lionheart said they were starting north-west and going east, along the north border. We should start south-west and go east, along the south then. That way we should canvas the right amount." Purring, Maplefall nudged his shoulder, and the small tom ducked his head bashfully, clearly pleased that he was starting to act like a leader. Ashenstrike gave him a broad grin, nodding his head toward the camp entrance.
"What are we waiting for?"

★★★

"It's cold," Duskpaw mewed, blinking up at his mentor and her brother as they strode effortlessly through the snow. Lionheart hummed, sympathetically, watching the short-haired tom ahead of them as he pressed his paws to a tree trunk and sniffed. Overhead, the sky was darkening, and the young apprentice shrunk against his mentor.
"Maybe we should head back," Lionheart suggested, ducking her head to touch her nose to Duskpaw's cheek. He huddled close to her side, pressing into her long fur to steal as much warmth as he could. "GroveClan is prone to extreme weather. It could be dangerous if we stay out here any longer." The way Roseclaw moved was tense, like every muscle in his body was just waiting to snap, and he let out a soft huff, flicking his ears. "I'm sure if we give it another sun-shift..."
"We can barely even see the sun anymore," she protested, curling her tail around her apprentice who shot Roseclaw a meek and apologetic glance. The tom softened a little, with a sigh. "I'm sorry," Duskpaw blurted, "I thought I was ready to go on patrol, but it's just so cold and I'm... I'm really sorry I let you down, Roseclaw." He ducked his head, ashamedly, sure that his sister would tease him when she found out he was trembling like a kit with greencough.
"You didn't let anyone down," Lionheart assured him, "the weather isn't good. I think another storm is coming." Roseclaw nodded, his eyes squeezed shut tightly. "I know. I just... I hate the thought of him being out there alone, especially in this. I miss him, and I want him here with me." His sister sighed, shifting from Duskpaw's side to move forward, pressing their foreheads together as the first flakes began to fall. Duskpaw watched them, hunching over his paws as the temperature seemed to drop even lower.
"I know," Lionheart said gently, "but you shouldn't worry so much. Pinefeather loves you, and he's tough. I know he'll make it through, and besides, there's not a single thing in the universe that could stop that tom from finding his way back to you." Roseclaw let out a rumbling chuckle, and gave a slow nod, followed by a deep breath. "I hate when you're rational, you know? That's supposed to be my job." Lionheart snorted at him, shoulder-checking her brother as she moved back toward Duskpaw, letting the apprentice use her as a wind-block.
"We should be getting back," she said again, tilting her face to the sky, where the snow began to fall faster, "I don't have a good feeling about this weather."

★★★

"The snow is fast," Squirrelkit said, solemnly, watching the flakes begin to fall at a faster rate, blanketing the ground in even more white. The kit's quiet and straightforward nature unnerved Goldleaf a bit, if she were being honest. His sister, Woodkit, was a little more kit-like, but the little tom had a blunt and contemplative air about him that was distinctly adult. She hummed her acknowledgement, shifting slightly to watch Mousepaw, where she was batting a little ball of moss with Woodkit. The smaller tabby squealed in delight as an artful flick of Mousepaw's paw lifted the ball high into the air, and Woodkit leaped to catch it.
"Where did you learn that?" Goldleaf asked, impressed with the dexterity of her apprentice. She had thought that the nervous young she-cat would certainly not have any skills suited to a warrior. Startled, and a little bashful at having been caught, Mousepaw gave a soft shrug, and blinked slowly. "Harrierstreak used to play with me since none of the other kits wanted to. I had to learn some tricks so that I could beat him. I didn't think it was that good."
"It's great!" Woodkit purred, tail standing up. A little shiver wracked her, and Mousepaw shot Goldleaf an alarmed look. The medicine cat blinked at her slowly, before she shifted in the empty nest she had taken up, beckoning the three younger cats toward her. "Would you like to hear a story?" She asked, treated to an enthusiastic nod from Woodkit and a curious tilt of the head from her brother. The pair of them scuttled up close, and Mousepaw crawled closer, settling in near Goldleaf's flank. Thankfully, the kits snuggled close too, taking refuge in the heat of her body and her long fur.
"Once upon a time," she began, "when the nights were fleeting and the days were deep, there lived two cats. One was a beautiful ginger cat, so divinely pretty that glancing at her could cause infatuation. Every day, across the border of her clan, she would see a beautiful silver tabby cat, with gorgeous blue eyes that did not see. At a gathering, they became friends, and when the ancestors of Silverpelt rose into the sky, they would meet and the border and talk of their lives, of their clans, of their hopes and dreams. The ginger fell in love, for the cat saw her not for her looks, but for herself. But one day, they were discovered, and jealous cats who wanted the ginger's shining beauty for themselves lashed out, and killed both she-cats. StarClan, knowing they did not deserve their untimely ends, brought their spirits to Silverpelt, and gave them special jobs. Now, they chase each other across the sky eternally as the sun and the moon, fleeing through the heavens and watching over everycat, bringing balance to our lives."
"Wow..." Woodkit breathed. Squirrelkit blinked, slowly, and then said; "did you know them?" Mousepaw couldn't contain her gleeful giggle at that, as Goldleaf sputtered at the insinuation of her age. However, the withering stare never came, and instead Goldleaf glanced at her with fondness, shaking her head softly. "What's all the laughter?" Came a rumbling voice from a brown tabby, and Woodkit squealed with delight as her parents ducked back into the den.
The kits bounded toward Hawkthorn, weaving around his paws, as Acornstream gracefully glided around them to speak with the medicine cat. "Thank you both for looking after them today," she purred, turning her gaze toward her family, "I only regret we had to cut the hunting party so short. The wind is biting, and Flintburr supposes another blizzard is setting in." Goldleaf frowned, pushing herself to her paws. "It's not a problem, but if that is the case, we should relocate the kits to the warrior's den. It's very naturally sheltered and can fit the most cats, it'll be good for the clan to huddle, for extra warmth."

★★★

The blizzard had set in quickly, lashing wind howling about the three cats as they trudged through the rapidly piling snow, eyes squinted against the force of the gale. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Ashenstrike yowled over the weather, hunching down a little. Up ahead, Badgerstar shook his head in frustration, curling himself around Maplefall a little more. The little calico lifted her head, glancing around for any sign that might indicate their location.
"We've gone too far south, I think," she called back, "I think this is the ridge over the lake." Ashenstrike followed her gaze to the massive pine tree, branches swaying in the wind. "We need to go that way, then." He responded, nodding his head forward, and the other two cats pressed on, one foot at a time. The wind fought back against them, threatening to blow even stocky Ashenstrike over. He stayed upright only by digging his claws into the ground, and hauling himself forward.
Then, suddenly, there wasn't any ground beneath his paw, as it twisted, scrabbling for purchase on loose dirt. He felt his body start to pitch sideways, and with startling clarity he realized that Maplefall was right. They weren't simply at the southern lake-ridge, they were standing on it. A cry escaped his throat, and he heard Badgerstar yell his name, watching the black tom try to shove toward him, but he already knew it would be too late. He felt his back leg dangle freely in the air, the rest of his body pitching violently as he began to fall.
Out of the corner of his eye, there was a flash of bright orange, and some strangled cry in the distance stolen by the wind. His descent was brought to an abrupt halt by teeth digging a bit too-hard into his scruff. His body dangled, swinging for a moment like a pendulum, before great force yanked him back, and he fell, flailing, back onto solid ground, and against the heaving flank of a long-haired ginger.
"You saved me," he breathed out, with an incredulous laugh. Lionheart panted roughly, and emerging from the howling snow he could see Roseclaw with Duskpaw surging along beside him. The she-cat let out a shuddery breath as the two groups converged on them, and Roseclaw helped nudge her to her feet. "You could stand to lose a little weight." She said, and Ashenstrike let out a choked laugh, giving her a little smile. Lionheart stared at him for a few moments, before the tiniest hint of a returning smile graced her features.
"Lionheart, I'm sorry, I truly am, I-"
"Let's, not do this here," she interrupted, crouching to block the wind from Duskpaw. Her gaze was imploring, and Ashenstrike nodded his understanding. As the gale howled louder, Ashenstrike pressed closer against Lionheart on one side, and Roseclaw closed in on the other. Between them, Maplefall and Badgerstar wriggled in, to keep Duskpaw warm and protected. The group pushed on ahead, hoping that this time they were headed the right way toward home.

★★★

The warrior's den reminded Fawnrunner of home. GroveClan was her home now, of course, but the few warriors meant the massive den usually seemed all but abandoned. Somehow, the energies of all the clan cats together made it seem a little fuller. Badgerstar and Maplefall lay curled together after having arrived, exhausted, maybe one or two sun-shifts ago. It was hard to keep track of time in this place, after all. Lionheart and Ashenstrike had arrived shortly after them, and they were having a conversation in the back corner of the den in hushed tones that everyone else was pointedly ignoring. Goldleaf sat with Dustfang and Flintburr, Mousepaw with Harrierstreak and the other young warriors, laughing about something that Boulderflame had said. She could see Hawkthorn and Acornstream conversing with Roseclaw and Shadowtail, while Woodkit and Squirrelkit gleefully batted a ball of moss around with Dawnpaw and Duskpaw. Sootface sat on his own, quiet.
"Mind if we talk?" Stonepatch asked, suddenly materializing next to Fawnrunner. She squeaked in shock, blinking at the tom, before nodding her head bashfully. He inclined his head toward the corner, and she followed, the pair of them keeping a wide berth of Lionheart and Ashenstrike. They settled down together, pressed close against one another to conserve warmth. "I... have something important to say." He said, and Fawnrunner tilted her head curiously at him.
"I really like you," Stonepatch declared, finally, after a long moment of silence, "in fact, I think I might love you. I'm certain that I want to be with you, and I want to start a family with you. I can't take my eyes off of you when we're together, and I can't stop thinking about you when we're apart. You're constantly on my mind, and it's driving me crazy." He let out a nervous chuckle, not daring to glance at Fawnrunner's bewildered face. "I guess what I'm asking is... will you be my mate?"
"Yes!" She squealed, too loudly, and several heads turned to look at her. Embarrassed, she shrunk down against him, and he waited until the faces were looking away to nuzzle their foreheads together. Their laughs mingled in the open air around their mouths, and she purred, pressing against him quite happily. "There is nothing I'd like more in the world than to be your mate."
"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that."

★★★

"He's still not back yet," a concerned voice said from behind Badgerstar. The tom looked up from where he'd been watching Maplefall sleep, curled against him in a ball. Ashenstrike had crouched next to him, staring worriedly at the entrance to the den. He saw Lionheart standing at his shoulder, with Roseclaw not far behind her. "He should have been back by now," Lionheart mewed, "it's not safe for Longpaw out in a storm like this."
"What should we do?" Badgerstar asked in return. "I can't ask you to go out in this weather. You know how hard it was for us to get back." Lionheart sighed, frustrated, but she nodded. Roseclaw looked sympathetic, but his features were tight with worry. Ashenstrike's tail lashed in agitation. Guilt settled in the pit of Badgerstar's stomach as he watched his clanmates worry for the young apprentice. Finally, he wiggled himself away from Maplefall and stood, with a deep breath. "I'll go. I have lives to spare."
"Don't talk like that!" Lionheart hissed, shifting forward a little. "You might need those lives later on, Badgerstar. You have to be careful." He nodded, leaning forward to touch her cheek with his nose. "I will be, Lionheart, I promise. But it's not safe for any of us to be out there, least of all Longpaw, and we can't just hope he's alright. It's safest for me to go, because at least I have my lives gifted by StarClan. I promise I'll be okay." Lionheart looked hesitant, before she let out a sigh and surged forward, winding around him and nuzzling his nose affectionately. "I'll kick your furry behind all the way to StarClan and back if you break that." She warned.
Badgerstar gave her a smile, before he slipped from the den and into the howling gale. The trek across camp was a struggle, but as he reached the sheltered tunnel, he glanced back at the warrior's den, to see two pairs of amber eyes and a pair of striking green watching him. He gave them a nod, before he made his way out onto the other side. Without the walls of the basin that enclosed the camp to protect, the wind was much harsher, and Badgerstar had to sink his claws into the ground to avoid being blown over. One paw at a time, he began to drag his way forward in the direction of the falls.
As he approached, the wind seemed to die down, the snow still pelting down around him. He supposed it must be the eye of the storm, before it got really bad again, and an urgency in his gut told him to hurry. He broke into a run, muscles stretching as he leaped through the snow, making his way toward the eastern border at double his speed. Suddenly, he was skidding to a stop, just in front of a massive tree trunk. The roots sat freshly upward, soil disturbed where they'd been wrenched from the ground by the wind. Badgerstar followed his line of sight to where it ended, pressed against another tree. On the other side of the pool.
The safe path one would normally take to cross to the eastern border was completely covered by the log; too steep to climb and too dampened by snow to get any real purchase. Badgerstar's gaze turned, then, trailing along the shore to a series of rock outcroppings to the right of the waterfall. The pool had frozen over, although the ice was cracked where the waterfall continued to plunge into the depths below, and it looked unstable where the log had fallen, too.
Badgerstar turned his head upward toward the sky. "I hope you're looking out for me," he mewed, before he took his first tentative step onto the frozen plane in front of him. One paw after the other, one careful step at a time, he began to edge across the icy frontier, eyes locked onto the rock outcroppings. They seemed close, but still so far away. Left paw. Right paw. Left paw. Right paw. Badgerstar followed a continual pattern, each slow press of his pad supporting his weight without sending him plummeting southward. His chest swelled, a little. He was almost there.
A cracking noise turned his blood to ice. He glanced down, spotting the thin splits underneath his paw. He followed them toward the waterfall, where they deepened. The ice cracked again. He ran. He could hear it shattering behind him, but he was almost there, so close so close so close-
His paw fell to nothing and the rest of him followed, tumbling headfirst and he was falling and then. He felt cold, a chill all over so persistent that it shocked the breath right out of him. Then, he was shoved, by strong waters, scraping against the fragmented icy surface. Panic made his chest tighten, and he scrabbled at the layer of ice between him and freedom, but the waters dragged him along too quickly for him to make purchase. The chill set into his bones, and he felt heavy. His head felt tight, and he was beginning to feel dizzy. He tried to yowl for help, and water gushed into his lungs, making him cough as the water towed him along, smashing him repeatedly against the surface. His head cracked sharply against the ice, and he cried out, the sound swallowed into the murky water as everything started to feel black.
His eyes snapped open to an expanse of stars. But something felt keenly different. The sky was darker, somehow, not the navy blue he loved but a deep, pitch black, with menacing trees fringing the far fields of his vision, except for when he looked directly at them. A wry laugh made him spin around in panic, and he found himself face to face with a long-hair black she-cat. His first thought was she has my eyes followed immediately by I'm in danger.
"I should have known," she said, although it sounded much less like words and more like disembodied hissing, as if the noise didn't quite come from her, but from somewhere else, and her maw moving was only mere coincidence. "You were always the weakest of them, you know? I knew you'd never amount to much, Blazestar, but your father, he was such an idealist. And now look at you, playing leader as if it was ever a role meant for you. It wasn't fair of him to instill such false confidence in you! He should have let me kill you when you were still just a kit."
"My name is Badgerstar," he said, bewildered, scuttling backward in a circle as the she-cat rounded him lazily, as if she were hunting prey, "and I don't know who you are. Where's Dovestar? I'm losing a life, aren't I? Shouldn't she be here?"
"Dovestar?" The she-cat snorted. "Who is Dovestar? You're so deluded, you don't even remember your own name!" She tutted a little. "Or your own mother, although I suppose I can't be too disappointed about that." Her head cocked, and she smiled wryly, before she cast her gaze upward. "Oh, would you look at that. Time's up. Now, where were we? Oh yes. I do believe you were holding your breath."
Badgerstar's head broke above water, and he shuddered violently. His back slammed against a rock, and he yowled, before water flooded into his mouth again, and the current dragged him under. He wrestled his way back to the surface, coughing as the river carried him forward. "HELP!" He yowled, face whipped by the howling wind. His voice was being stolen, and the panic started to seep in again. He was going to die. He was going to lose the last of his lives, drowned by a river in the middle of a storm. Lionheart would see him in the Moonpool and she would rip him to shreds. His head ducked under the water again, and he swallowed another lungful of water, his head feeling dizzy as he flailed uselessly.
Suddenly, he heard something; his voice, disembodied, as if it were coming from far away. He shook his head, violently, trying to clear it from his ears. "No! No!" He said to himself. He didn't want to face that she-cat again, he didn't want answers to the questions she'd posed; at least, he didn't want them from her. He tried to swim the other way, but his limbs wouldn't work. And then he heard it again; clearer this time, and distinctly not that odd molly he had seen;
"Badgerstar!" Seconds later, something plunged into the water next to him, and teeth were digging into his scruff. Powerful legs heaved, dragging him further downstream slowly but surely, inching the pair of them across the river. With a great heave, the cat's powerful front legs dug into the steep bank, and with a wrench, sent Badgerstar flying up it, paws scrabbling weakly as he hit the dirt. His head turned, watching Longpaw washed back from the riverbank.
"No!" he cried, weakly, trying to struggle to his paws, but collapsing again. Seconds later, the younger tom resurfaced further down, hauling himself out of the water and shaking like a dog. "Badgerstar!" He called again, forcing his way through the wind to his leader. After looking him over for a moment, Longpaw sunk his teeth into his scruff again, towing him arduously toward the top of the riverbank, and to the forest's edge. He nestled him against some tree roots, kicking some of the foliage over him to keep him shielded from the wind.
"I'll be right back," Longpaw promised, before he turned and sprinted away into the wind, leaving Badgerstar alone. The snow set in again, wind howling around him as he laid there, breathing laboured and harsh. He could feel the energy fading from him again, miserable, wet and aching and utterly alone. He fought to keep his eyes opened, hoped and prayed that at any minute he would hear Longpaw return, with Lionheart in tow, and Maplefall too, but all he could see was white and rushing grey. Slowly, his eyes fluttered shut.
This time, he opened his eyes to Dovestar, standing over him, worried. "Badgerstar..." she murmured, touching her nose to his. He hauled himself to his feet, unsteady. "Who was she?" He asked, as Dovestar balked. "That cat- black, she said, mother? Killing I don't?" He crouched, squeezing his eyes shut. Dovestar's shocked silence was deafening. "Your mother?" She asked. "We sent her to the Dark Forest. She shouldn't- I'm sorry, Badgerstar, she shouldn't have been able to reach you."
"Why is she there? What did she do. Who is she? Who am I?" He looked up, but the visage of the white she-cat was nowhere to be seen. "Dovestar?" He yowled, rounding himself several times, frantic. "Who am I?"
This time, he woke with a start inside the warrior's den, with the rest of the clan pressed around him. "Take this," Goldleaf demanded gruffly, a herb pushed out to him. Blinking, he took it into his mouth, chewing obediently, even though it tasted bad. His strength began to return, and he looked around, surveying the clan. Beside him, Maplefall had pressed up against one side, and had been in the process of grooming him, and on the other, Lionheart, who looked frantically concerned and not angry at all.
On the other side of Lionheart, Ashenstrike had curled himself around her, and Flintburr was at his back, with his head resting on Lionheart's flank. Beside Ashenstrike was Roseclaw, with Dawnpaw and Duskpaw curled up together next to him, and then Fawnrunner and Stonepatch on their other side. Back to back with Stonepatch was Harrierstreak, who was grooming Longpaw. Longpaw was flanked by Boulderflame and Burrcall at his rear, Flowershine curled up with them too, while Shadowtail sat next to her, pressed shoulder to shoulder against Hawkthorn, who was curled up tightly with Acornstream, their kits nestled between them. Sootface was sitting on the other side of Dustfang, whose fluffy pelt bracketed Acornstream and Maplefall from each other, and brushed up against him lightly. Goldleaf settled in front of him, curling herself up closer to Lionheart, while Mousepaw clambered over the group to nestle close to Dawnpaw and Duskpaw, while within range of Harrierstreak. The energy of their collective heat thrummed through him, and he gave his clan a tired smile.
"Am I still in for that butt-kicking?" He asked Lionheart. She smiled, leaning forward to lick his forehead. "Oh, most definitely."

[ the clan consumes two rabbits and a vole
longpaw sets out on his warrior assessment! (longriver)
roseclaw, lionheart and duskpaw patrol & look for pinefeather
badgerstar, maplefall and ashenstrike patrol the borders
shadowtail teaches dawnpaw stalking
goldleaf and mousepaw babysit the kits
flintburr, hawkthorn, acornstream, flowershine, and harrierstreak hunt in the fields
dustfang, sootface, stonepatch, fawnrunner, boulderflame and burrcall hunt in the forest
all patrols return early as a storm sets in
-
stonepatch and fawnrunner become mates!
badgerstar loses two lives to drowning! he is saved by longpaw
goldleaf gives badgerstar and longpaw x1 tansy each to prevent them catching a cough [x2 tansy used]

notes: halfpaw + sedgepaw will become officially added to the clan next post
cats to find: novella (formerly kingdom of shattered bones) & pinefeather (any time) ]

Leader:
        badgerstar | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★★✰✰✰

Deputy:
        lionheart | 52 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Medicine Cat:
        goldleaf | 53 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        Apprentice:
        mousepaw | 10 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Warriors:
        flintburr | 67 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        maplefall | 27 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 41 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 41 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dustfang | 46 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 52 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 28 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 29 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 19 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 15 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 15 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 63 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 35 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link]🌷[/url]

Apprentices:
        longpaw | 17 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        duskpaw | 9 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        halfpaw | 13 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgepaw | 13 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Queens:
        acornstream | 41 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Kits:
        squirrelkit | 5 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        woodkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Elders:
        none--
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    hopeclan | adiebaby11

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | kingdom of shattered bones | vivere!
    south | open | dm me!
    west | open | dm me!

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [3] | greencough
    chervil [2] | wounds/aches
    marigold [1] | wounds
    tansy [1] | coughs
    goldenrod [1] | wounds
    catchweed [1] | poultices
    poppy seeds [1] | pain
    cobwebs [1] | bleeding
    fennel [3] | pain
    raspberry leaves [1] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [1] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [3] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x2| 2 servings
    vole | x3 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    bird | x3 | 9 servings
    fish | x4 | 8 servings
    squirrel | x4 | 8 servings
    capacity: 36 servings (7 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    ashenstrike | longpaw [4]
    ↪ battle, hunting, climbing, swimming
    shadowtail | dawnpaw [3]
    ↪ battle, hunting, swimming, skill
    lionheart | duskpaw [3]
    ↪ battle, hunting, swimming, skill
    flintburr | halfpaw [1]
    ↪ swimming (from prev. clan)

deceased cats;
    none yet!

family/mates;
    flintburrbluestripe
    halfpaw & sedgepaw
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfangtanglestep
    boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthornacornstream
    squirrelkit & woodkit
    rippleboundjunipernose
    dawnpaw & duskpaw
    adopted by fawnrunner (m. aunt)
    eagleleapdewfeather
    harrierstreak & mousepaw
    badgerstarmaplefall
    ↪ not expecting
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    roseclaw, russetwing, lionheart,
    gingerstrike & dawnleap
    roseclaw ♥ pinefeather (?)
    stonepatchfawnrunner
    ↪ trying for kits!
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LakeClan 010

Postby honey--bee » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:02 pm

leader:
Settingstar|male|59 moons| X

deputy:
Firetail|male|46 moons| x

medicine cat:
Riverwisp|female|33 moons|x

warriors:
Dawnfire|female|40 moons|x
Whitepuddle|male|38 moons|x
Pigeonbelly|female|30 moons|x
Ravenfeather|female|54 moons|x
Fawnleap|female|26 moons|x
Bluefire|female|35 moons| x
Kestrelflight|male|53 moons| x
Canarysong|male|26 moons| x
Sunsong|female|34 moons| x
Ferretfang|male|41 moons| x
Rookclaw|male|14 moons|x
Snowdust|male|33 moons|x
x|x|x|x

apprentices:
Gingerpaw|female|11 moons| x
Amberpaw|female|11 moons| x
Littlepaw|male|8 moons|x
x|x|x|x

queens:
Patchfoot|female|50 moons|x
Tansypatch|female|38 moons|x
Softcry|female|30 moons|x
x|x|x|x

kits:
Palekit|male|1 moons|x
Russetkit|male|1 moons|x
Dapplekit|female|1 moons|x
Mintkit|male|0 moons| x
Thistlekit|male|0 moons|x
Sweetkit|female|4 moons| x left
Stonekit|male|4 moons|x middle
Shadekit|female|4 moons|x right
x|x|x|x

elders:
x|x|x|x

mentors
Settingstar| Gingerpaw
#4|battle, hunting, climb, swimming
Whitepuddle| Amberpaw
#4|battle, hunting, climb, swimming
Bluefire| Littlepaw
#0| moves
mentor | apprentice |
no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family
Settingstar + Patchfoot | Mintkit, Thistlekit
? + Daisy| Amberpaw, Gingerpaw
Kestrelflight + Tansypatch | Palekit, Russetkit and Dapplekit
? + Softcry | Sweetkit, Stonekit, Shadekit
name and name | kits
┌──────────────┐

-
number of cats: 29 cats
8 of which are kits

14M
|| 15F
total servings: 6
last moonstone: 9/16, now
next moonstone:9/23
archive: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9

territory

└──────────────┘

┌────────────────┐

-
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
northeast | forestclan | simonpet
east | clan name | username
southeast | seaclan | winter solstice.
south | elmclan | inky.
southwest | waveclan | lame loser lexi.
west | clan name | username

└────────────────┘

┌──────────────────┐

-
medicine store
marigold | used for wounds | x2
cobweb | used to stop bleeding | x1
coltsfoot | used for coughs and sore pads| x1
dock | used on scratches, sore pads, etc |x1
lavender | soothing herb |x1
catmint | used for coughs |x2
raspberry leaves |used during kitting|x2
borage|x| x1
parsley|x| x1
fennel|x| x1
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
vole| x0 | 0 servings
large fish| x0 | 0 servings
small fish | x2 | 4 servings
waterfowl | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x2 | 2 servings
thrush | x1 | 3 servings

└──────────────────┘

[ summary
moonstone: Settingstar asks StarClan for an elder
food: lakeclan consumes 1 large fish and 1 thrush
patrols: hunting: Fawnleap, Amberpaw, Whitepuddle and Dawnfire hunt.
Settingstar, Ferretfang, Ravenfeather and Gingerpaw hunt.
border: Firetail, Sunsong and Rookclaw patrol the border with the rogue scent.

training: Settingstar and Whitepuddle train Gingerpaw and Amberpaw together. Bluefire trains Littlepaw on his own again.
camp life: LakeClan welcomes , a warrior sent from StarClan. Settingstar and Patchfoot name their kits Mintkit and Thistlekit. Softcry is welcomed into the clan along with Sweetkit, Stonekit and Shadekit. Rookpaw becomes Rookclaw!
extra: xx
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenkuJuice » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Number of Cats: 1

Pinestar gazes around her newfound discovery, and she calls back to when she was sought out by Starclan to create a clan. She does some hunting.

Leader:
          Pinestar | 21 moons | F | [url=link]https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb2cjb2cX01qjev1to1_500.jpg[/url]

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]link[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

side note: please let me know if I did anything wrong, critiques are all open!
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frankie (dup) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Number of Cats: Total: 15 Female: 06 Male: 06 Genderfluid: 01 Agender: 02
Servings: 19/4 needed
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Mod: LEXA
Font Credit: Tahu!
Archive:

Campionclaw's birth was long, but it didn't harm the white-furred queen, to Briarleaf's relief. The brown tabby slunk, exhausted after helping Campionclaw with the birth, into the medicine den to put the coltsfoot back, which, to her shock, Campionclaw hadn't needed. If she was being honest, Briarleaf suspected that the safe, although tiring birth was the work of RainClan's deity of new life, Snowflower. Returning to the nursery, Briarleaf muttered a quick "thank you" to the stars above.

Briarleaf smiled as she walked into the nursery to see Campionclaw lovingly grooming her new kits, who mewled and squirmed around, as their eyes hadn't yet opened and their ears still folded against their heads.

The oldest kit was a solid white molly who squirmed around and mewled more actively than her siblings. Born second was a white tom with a brown tabby tail-tip, back, and most of his head. The last kit born was a solid white tom, quieter than the rest, and not moving around as vigorously.

"What will you be naming them?" Briafleaf asked, her usually stoic demeanour melting as she watched the tiny kits mewl at their mother.

This one's Cloudkit," Campionclaw said, nuzzling the sole molly of her litter.
She turned her attention towards the white and brown tom.
"I was torn between Daisykit and Brightkit for this little one, but I picked Daisykit."

Finally, she nuzzled the little white tom.
"And his name is Palekit!"

Briarleaf smiled softly at the small, peaceful little family. It reminded her of the time she'd spent in her previous clan, watching families grow and kits be born. She'd consoled queens who had stillborn kits, she'd try her hardest to pull queens having difficult births from the brink of death, and in the times she'd failed, she'd console their mates.

And now her clan was gone.

Briarleaf turned and ducked out of the nursery before Campionclaw could see the emotion building up in her chest and on her face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Mallowcloud laid in his nest, thinking of the fox kits he'd left without a home and the kits Campionclaw was giving birth to right now, his mind drew some... unfortunate parallels.

It was the only option. If you hadn't caved the den in, the foxes wouldn't have left.

He curled into himself, grinding his teeth in frustration as he fought with himself.
But those fox kits were innocent! What if they were the kits of dangerous cats, would you have left them without a home, too?

He didn't want to deal with those thoughts right now and instead tried to think of anything else.

It didn't work.

He didn't sleep that night.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It had become routine for RainCln cats to find loners lingering at their borders, waiting for an audience with Sagestar. Sometimes their claws were unsheathed, their fangs bared, or sometimes they wanted a place to sleep for the night, or had hungry kits that needed food, which RainClan could provide.

And sometimes they wanted to join.

That was the case for the dark grey tabby curretly sitting on the edge of their borders.
"Ah, hello RainClan. I'm interested in joining you."
Sagestar blinked it surprise - this was the second time that a cat on their borders had been so interested in joining them.
"Oh! Well, uh, who are you?"
"I'm Smoke. Although, clan customs take on another part? Seems unnecessary to me, but do what you must."
Sagestar flicked her tail.
"It's clan custom. What's your greatest skill?"
"I'm an excellent leader."
The grey tabby flashed a bright smile in Sagestar's direction, but Sagestar didn;t spot the thinly veiled threat.
Sagestar dipped her head.
"We don't have a suffix for that. How about..."
She thought for a minute - the cat was fairly attractive.
"Smokeface?"
"Hmm... alright. Still seems unnecesary.""

With that, Smokeface stepped over the border and followed the group back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Briarleaf glanced from spot to spot as she made her way through the territory. So far, she hadn't spotted an herbs.
With a huff, she continued on through the territory.

It took some time, but she eventually spotted some large green leaves.
Dock? Again?

With a frustrated growl, Briarleaf picked the dock from the ground and started heading back to camp with the green leaf between her teeth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Applepaw gasped as he lurched forwards yet again, his small body slipping deeper into the water.

Water filled his lungs, and his paws flailed awkwardly as he tried to right himself.
It only took a few seconds for Mallowcloud's teeth to clamp around his scruff, but those few seconds were terrifying.

He flailed uselessly as his mentor pulled him out from the center of the lake and onto dry land, where the small ginger tom flopped onto the dirt and rolled around, trying to lose the water that had clung to his fur.

"I told you not to go too far in," his mentor grumbled, although he sounded more exasperated than angry.

"I'm sorry. Swimming is scary."

Mallowcloud nodded solemnly, but let the little ginger tom slip back into the water, provided he didn't go out too far for a while yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Linnetpaw's heart beat rapidly as they waited in front of Sagestar. Their assesment and Applepaw's assesment were both happening today, and all they wanted to do was get up and go get it over with.

"So, Applepaw and Linnetpaw will be performing their assesments. Good luck to both of you! Due to this, they're excused from training and patrols. Wasppelt says that she'll be teaching Swiftpaw Stealth, and there will be a hunting patrol consisting of myself, Wasppelt, Smokeface, and Dunnockpelt. There will be a border patrol with Mallowcloud, Dusttail, and Ashnose. Briarleaf, you may hunt for herbs wherever you please. Again, good luck to Applepaw and Linnetpaw, and regardless of whether you pass or fail, I hope you have fun."

With that, Linnetpaw and Applepaw padded off, side by side, ready to take on their assesments and hopefully become warriors.

[Cats: Aphidmask, formerly of RavenClan, may be found at any time, and will be renamed Pearfoot upon joining]
[Kits: Campionclaw names her kits Cloudkit (F), Daisykit (M), and Palekit (M)]
[Fresh Kill: x2 big fish are added to the prey pile]
[Cats: The new cat joins the clan as Smokeface]
[Medicine: x1 dock added to medicine store]
[Skills: Swimming has been added to Applepaw and Linnetpaw's lists. Fishing has been added to Swiftpaw's]
[Assesments: Applepaw and Linnetpaw begin their assesments! Should they pass, they will be named Applecloud and Linnetwhisker respecitvely]
[Training: Swiftpaw trains for Stealth]
[Hunting: Sagestar, Wasppelt, Smokeface, and Dunnockpelt hunt]
[Patrolling: Mallowcloud, Ashnose, Dusttail, and and Swiftpaw patrol]
[Herbs: Briarleaf goes herb hunting by the river]
[Food: The clan consumes x4 servings (-Two rabbits)

Leader:
          Sagestar | 32m | Female | 🐱

Deputy:
          Mallowcloud | 26m | Male | 🐱

Medicine Cat:
          Briarleaf | 42m | Female | 🐱

Warriors:
          Wasppelt | 32m | Female | 🐱
          Dunnockpelt | 19m | Genderfluid (AMAB) | 🐱
          Dusttail | 27m | Male | 🐱
          Ashnose | 19m | Female | 🐱
          Smokeface | 30m | Agender (AMAB) | 🐱

Apprentices:
          Applepaw | 12m | Male | 🐱
          Linnetpaw | 12m | Agender (AFAB) | 🐱
          Swiftpaw | 11m | Male | 🐱

Queens:
          Campionclaw | 34m | Female | 🐱

Kits:
          Cloudkit | 0m | Female | 🐱
          Daisykit | 0m | Male | 🐱
          Palekit | 0m | Male | 🐱

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name (open) | Username

Enemy Clans

Borders
    North | Clan Name (open) | Username
    East | Clan Name (open) | Username
    South | Clan Name (open) | Username
    West | Clan Name (open) | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (x2)| Eaten to cure whitecough and greencough
    Cobwebs (x1) | Put onto a wound to stop or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones
    Comfrey (x2) Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, used for itching, for inflammation on stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns.
    Coltsfoot (x1) Chewed into a pulp and then eaten to cure shortness of breath. Can also heal cracked or sore pads.
    Dock (x4) Soothes scrathes, sore paw pads, or can be placed along the lining of a nest to soothe wounds during sleep.
    Rosemary (x1) | Masks the scent of a dead body.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Minnows | x4 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mallowcloud | Applepaw | 6 | Battle, Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Stealth, Swimming
    Sagestar | Linnetpaw | 6 | Battle. Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Stealth, Swimming
    Wasppelt | Swiftpaw | 4 | Battle, Leadership, Hunting, Climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Wasppelt and ? | Applepaw
    ? and ? | Linnetpaw
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:47 pm

MoorClan
Kindness heals what was broken, mercy clears what was marred and peace brings back what was lost.
Number of Cats: 69| Males: 34 | Females: 35 | Last Post: X

Starlingtail was a shadow, slowly moving across the moors behind Antfoot's swaying tail. Currently, the dark tom suspected that they were the rejects, a patrol banged together in an attempt to include them and Starlingtail resented that notion with scoff,padding silently alongside Sedgefrost. ''So, why are you two here?'' The green-eyed warrior murmured, ears twitching as he sized the pair of them up. ''I don't imagine it was pleasant.'' Starlingtail's voice was unpleasant, as sour as a dried up old lemon.

''Someone tried to kill me.'' Sedgefrost's voice was curt, offering little in the way of questions. ''I joined MoorClan for safety, although that safety wasn't until a while later.'' The freckled molly stared quietly at Starlingtail and then back at Antfoot, with a quiet growl; What was Garlicstar thinking? Of all the things she had to make her do, she had to make her patrol in the middle of nowhere with two toms that she barely knew? Didn't she realized that was why she was in MoorClan in the first place?

Antfoot's tail twitched slightly with irritation and his paw-falls travelled faster. ''Exile.'' The black warrior wanted to get away from that, just as much as he wanted to finish what had been started. But of course, Mudfoot and Cloverheart had made him promise to keep his faith to the code and for a cranky warrior like him, Antfoot's heart was sensitive. ''What about you, Starlingtail?'' Antfoot's tone was throw-away, careless but his curiosity was as sharp as a hawthorn.

Starlingtail was as quiet as a mouse, staring softly at Antfoot. ''I left because there was nothing for me back home.'' His words were so timorous that the slightest breeze could've torn them from his mouth, but the others heard it all right. Tail twitching impatiently, Starlingtail trotted onwards. He cared not for the others, cared not to befriend anyone; Starlingtail was content in his stubborn solitude and that way it would remain, his life a lonely isle floating in a back sea. ''Garlicstar put us together deliberately, do you guys know that?'' Starlingtail added, staring at the pair of solemn cats before him. ''Out of pity, how patronizing.'' His voice was a rumble of thunder, dark and stormy.

Sedgefrost raised a brow, unimpressed by Starlingtail's darkness. ''Calm down, edgy.'' She muttered, paws still travelling lightly over springy and dewy grass; Cobwebs caught around her paws and embellished her fur in silver. ''Whatever Garlicstar did this for, it is our task all the same.'' Sedgefrost turned away, silvery whiskers gleaming in grey sunlight. ''And I'll perform it well.'' StarClan! Starlingtail was really bothersome, Sedgefrost thought, a flea, a tick, a pest that seemed to drain the colour from everything.

''What are you thinking?'' Antfoot stared at the black tom, as alert as an owl that knows lunch is quivering in the snow nearby. ''Treachery, perhaps?'' With a soft chuckle, Antfoot glared at him and let out a snarl; Pink gums and white teeth flashed in front of the green-eyed cat's nose. ''Never works out, my friend, best bear it out even to the very end.'' And with that, Antfoot stormed off to join Sedgefrost in her march, leaving Starlingtail in his silent vigil.

''They're gorgeous!'' Squealed Trouttail, watching the kits crying out for their mother. ''Congratulations, Fumitory, they're all healthy and happy.'' She sighed, tail curling around her paws; This was always a happy occasion, the sight of newborn kits a thing to behold. ''They'll be fine warriors, and you'll be a fine mother!'' Trouttail almost regretted being a medicine cat then, wishing against StarClan's wishes that she could be a mother herself. ''...Cherish that, please.''

Fumitorystorm licked them softly, cradling them close to her. ''Trouttail, please...'' She sighed, watching the tabby fawning over her litter. ''Could you be quiet?'' Fumitorystorm's eyes flashed, almost angry. ''And shut up about being a mother, I'm out of here.'' The tabby felt horrible enough with Trouttail making her feel bad about it. ''I'll give them their names and I'll be off.'' Fumitorystorm's place was not in the nursery, not in the clan but far, far away.

A voice cut in from the back of the nursery, tremulous and afraid. ''I thought...you promised me that you'd be there.'' Lilystream whimpered, eyes wide with fear. ''I can't do this alone...'' The kits, the stress, the pain and the blood that ran in their veins...Something was going to go horribly wrong and Lilystream was going to have to be there to see it. ''Fumitory, please.'' The white cat whined, tail twitching anxiously. ''I need you.''

''You have the healers.'' Fumitorystorm interrupted, with a snap of her teeth. ''I can't be a mother, and I never could be.'' She shook her head adamantly, glaring at the ground. ''It breaks my heart to do this but I have business elsewhere, and I don't see kits in any part of that.'' Fumitorystorm whirled around to the mouth of the nursery, spotting a fluffy silver-muzzled molly gawking at her; It wasn't her puffed up pelt nor her bared fangs that caught the queen's attention, but the hurt and the rage in her bright, blue eyes.

Froststrike exploded. ''You're just abandoning them!?'' That was not a question, but an accusation loud and harsh on the ears. ''What business could be more important than them, you shrew!?'' Froststrike lashed her tail angrily, hissing at Fumitorystorm. ''You are going to stay here or I'll make you!''

Fumitorystorm glared back at her, snarling at the outraged warrior. ''Try me!'' She attempted to her paws, but the exhaustion was too great and Fumitorystorm slumped back down, with a bitter curse. ''There are things more important than kits, Frost, and you'll have to deal with it.'' The tabby queen, curled her tail around her kits. ''I don't want to hurt them, but I must leave.''

''Why?'' Who asked that was unimportant, for they were all thinking the same thing.

Glaring at Froststrike steadily, Fumitorystorm let Yewkit drape themselves over her paws. ''I need to find my sister.'' The tabby glanced down, only to spot Eveningkit chewing on one of her paws. ''She can't see, she can't hear, she can't even think...'' Shaking her head, Fumitorystorm turned to Trouttail and Lilystream. ''She needs me, she hasn't got anyone else.'' Teaselkit's sudden meow caught her attention and Fumitorystorm jerked her head to look at her. ''But they do, they have the clan...don't they?''

Honeynose sprawled herself out in the sunlight, purring in quiet contentment. Sometimes it felt as though the clan never stopped once for a break and the pale molly wasn't having any of that, so she simply stretched herself out upon the cobbled ground, with a mighty yawn. Ears twitching as she stalked mice in her dreams, Honeynose did not notice Burdockfoot come padding up to her.

''What are you doing?'' The grey molly stared blankly at Honeynose, as if she were eating beetles and spewing some mad language that was unintelligible to Burdockfoot's pointed ears. ''That's not helpful.'' Burdockfoot furrowed her brows, moons of HyenaClan training coming back to her, as thick and fast as white water. ''You should be hunting, or training.'' Prodding at Honeynose's belly, Burdockfoot tried to heave the stubborn molly to her paws. ''Come on.''

With a soft groan, Honeynose wrapped her paws around Burdockfoot's paws and sighed into her grey fur. ''I'm resting.'' She yawned, smiling at face that looked as though it had been carved out of stone. ''You look like you could use it too.'' Honeynose batted cheekily at Burdockfoot's nose, earning a disgusted hiss from the tall molly. ''Come on, the sun's nice.''

''Get off me, you yellow pile of sloth.'' Burdockfoot rumbled, batting at Honeynose's ears in retaliation. ''Come on, or Garlicstar will have our pelts.'' She turned to the maw of the house, peering out at the cold moors. The grass trembled in an icy wind and somewhere, a rebellious voice cried out sleep.

Honeynose burst out with a chuckle, startling Burdockfoot out of her reverie. ''Garlicstar won't skin us, stupid!'' Staring at Burdockfoot's shocked expression, Honeynose smiled knowingly. ''I don't know what happened in your old clan, but it won't happen in this one.'' Patting the ground beside her, Honeynose lay and waited patiently for Burdockfoot. ''Sleep.''

And sleep, they did.

Crowfoot, Owlgaze and Foxflower become warriors.
Starlingtail, Antfoot and Sedgefrost go on patrol.
Privetpath, Sloestem and Smudgeflower go on patrol.
Garlicstar, Larchpelt and Oakfeather go on patrol.
Lilystream gives birth; Vervainthroat (Siamese) is the father.

Leader:

Garlicstar | 47 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ (Never visited StarClan)

Council:
    Oakfeather | 92| Female | X
    Dawnpool | 76 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 69 | Male |X | Half of face ripped
    Yarrowshine | 27 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Braircloud | 72 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Trouttail | 58 | Female | X
    Larchpelt | 54 | Male |X
    Smallwhisker | 34 | Female | X
    Firepool | 33 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Patchthorn | 94 | Male |X
    Mudfoot | 88 | Female | X
    Smudgeflower | 80 | Male |X
    Murkfang | 75 | Female | X
    Harefoot | 73 | Male | X
    Shadowfang | 71 | Male |X
    Cloverheart | 71 | Male |X
    Fogwhisker | 71 | Female | X
    Poppypelt | 59 | Female | X
    Adderleap | 56 | Female | X
    Antfoot | 50 | Male |X
    Larknose | 49 | Male (Trans) |X
    Lizardpath | 49 | Male |X | Blind
    Rookwing | 48 | Male |X
    Thriftclaw | 45 | Female | X
    Smokeheart | 45 | Male |X
    Fallowthorn | 43 | Male |X
    Pansycloud | 43 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 42 | Female | X
    Mistclaw | 42 | Male |X
    Sedgefrost | 42 | Female | X
    Privetpath | 41 | Male |X | Left (Loga)
    Sloestem | 41 | Female | X | Right (Lili)
    Lichenface | 41 | Female | X
    Starlingtail | 39 | Male |X
    Blueclaw | 38 | Male |X
    Burdockfoot | 35 | Female | X
    Honeynose | 34 | Female | X
    Copperberry | 29 | Female | X
    Slatenose | 29 | Male |X
    Hawktuft | 25 | Male |X
    Darkfur | 25 | Male |X
    Sparrowcloud | 25 | Male |X
    Gooseflight | 25 | Female | X
    Elmstorm | 24 | Female | X
    Hazelstone | 24 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechstripe | 24 | Male |X
    Laurelfur | 15 | Male |X
    Mintfang | 15 | Male |X
    Stormflower | 15 | Male |X
    Froststrike | 15 | Female | X
    Crowfoot |13 | Male |X
    Owlgaze | 13 | Female | X
    Foxflower | 13 | Male |X | Blind in one eye

Apprentices:
    Waxpaw | 10 | Male |X
    Beetlepaw | 10 | Female | X
    Magpiepaw | 10 | Female | X
    Silverpaw | 7 | Female | X

Queens:

Lilystream | 25 | Female | X
    Fumitorystorm | 26 | Female | X

Kits:
    Firkit | 0 | Female | X
    Yewkit | 0 | Female | X
    Eveningkit | 0 | Female | X
    Morningkit |0 | Male |X
    Teaselkit |0 | Male |X
    Thistlekit |0 | Male |X

Elders:
    Ivystripe |100 | Male |X | Mute

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North: LarchClan
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1
    Mint -
    Honey -
    Mallow -

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Waxpaw | Lizardpath | Climbing, Hunting, Fighting, Herbs
    Beetlepaw | Fogwhisker | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing,
    Magpiepaw | Smokeheart | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing,
    Silverpaw | Dawnpool | Climbing,

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit (leaf) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit (wing) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit (frost) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Elderwhisker | ( Died aged 36 moons) | Male |X - Killed by a fox
    Ravenflower | ( Died aged 80 moons | Female | X - Killed by Snailstep
    Maplepaw (briar) |(Died aged 6 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Snailstep
    Snailstep | (Died aged 61 moons) | Male |X - Drowned in the stream
    Neritefang | ( Died aged 310 moons) | Female | X | Blind - Died of old age complications
    Swanstar | (Died aged 103 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Fritillarystar
    Fritillarystar | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Swanstar

Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe
    Andrew & Sean - Privetpath (Loga) and Sloestem (Lili)
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Poppypelt & Adderleap
    Pansycloud & Linnettail
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit/frost, Kestrelkit/wing and Maplepaw/briar
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormflower, Wrenkit/leaf and Mintfang
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
    ??? & Burdockfoot - Silverpaw
    Cedar & Fumitorystorm - Firkit, Yewkit, Thistlekit, Teaselkit, Eveningkit, Duskkit
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katrione's Subreplies 19/09

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:23 am

★★★★★

Azgeda | Briar
Brume | Dapple
Forest | Grove
Gust | Hurricane
Lagoon | Mallow
Maple | Quartz
Shining | Swift
Wave

Weather - Leaf-Bare
Winter. Or so the older cats say.
The younger cats are not so certain. Where are the
shortages? Where are the vicious predators? Where are the
floods, the frost, the snow?
No. This can't be winter. Autumn has just extended a little
longer than usual.
The older cats just rebut that it's a mild start, and that
winter truly will start in a few moons, but how can that be so?
There's no signs of any of the normal cruelties that winter
brings yet... They tell of how winter sometimes can be mild and
unassuming, and yet it snaps suddenly, bringing the unwary to
their demise, through tough kittings, lack of food, floods, cold,
sickness, or predator. Winter has a thousand tricks, and a cat's
guard must never fall.

BayouLavenderMangrove★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
19/09 or 09/19 or 19th September

ImageImageImage

αρρεcαη

PrincessAlexis

[Lionstar asks Starclan for a warrior.]
[Dappleclan consumes one small lark and one sand viper.]
[Pinebranch mentors Shadowpaw in climbing.]
[Silvermoon mentors Silverpaw in stealth.]
[Finchpelt mentors Lilypaw in stealth.]
[Brightsnow mentors Cloudpaw in stealth.]
[Badgertail mentors Flamepaw in hunting.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Lionstar, Snowfoot, Cloudswift, Ravenbones, Mosslake, and Minnowdance go hunting.]
[Robinsong, Feathercurl, Finchpelt, Calmbreeze, Owlpath, and Silvermoon go hunting.]
[Foxtail, Nightclaw, Brightsnow, and Ravenbones patrol the territory.]
[Frostwing and his mate Feathercurl try for kits.]

[ Starclan has heard Lionstar's request and sent a warrior ]
[ Shadowpaw successfully learns the Climbing skill! ]
[ Lilypaw and Cloudpaw each successfully learn the Stealth skill, but Silverpaw gets distracted chasing old leaves across the sands and fails to pay enough attention to learn the skill properly ]
[ Flamepaw successfully learns the Hunting skill! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Frostwing finds 1x Parsley and 1x Ivy ]
[ While hunting, Lionstar, Snowfoot, Cloudswift, Ravenbones, Mosslake, and Minnowdance catch 1x Small Lark and 1x Sand Viper ]
[ While hunting, Robinsong, Feathercurl, Finchpelt, Calmbreeze, Owlpath, and Silvermoon catch 1x Small Lark and 2x Mouse ]
[ While on patrol, Foxtail, Nightclaw, Brightsnow, and Ravenbones encounter nothing much of interest, really. However, due to over-exposure, due to going out on patrol too many times in the winter, Ravenbones has caught a cold ]
[ Feathercurl is expecting kits! They are due in 2 moons ]

ImageImageImage

𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℂ𝕃𝔸ℕ
solyn

[ the clan consumes two rabbits and a vole
longpaw sets out on his warrior assessment! (longriver)
roseclaw, lionheart and duskpaw patrol & look for pinefeather
badgerstar, maplefall and ashenstrike patrol the borders
shadowtail teaches dawnpaw stalking
goldleaf and mousepaw babysit the kits
flintburr, hawkthorn, acornstream, flowershine, and harrierstreak hunt in the fields
dustfang, sootface, stonepatch, fawnrunner, boulderflame and burrcall hunt in the forest
all patrols return early as a storm sets in
-
stonepatch and fawnrunner become mates!
badgerstar loses two lives to drowning! he is saved by longpaw
goldleaf gives badgerstar and longpaw x1 tansy each to prevent them catching a cough [x2 tansy used]

cats to find: novella (formerly kingdom of shattered bones) & pinefeather (any time) ]

[ Longpaw has successfully passed his warrior assessment and become Longriver! ]
[ While on patrol, Roseclaw, Lionheart, and Duskpaw encounter Pinefeather ]
[ While on patrol, Badgerstar, Maplefall, and Ashenstrike encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ Dawnpaw successfully learns the Stalking skill! ]
[ While hunting, Flintburr, Hawkthorn, Acornstream, Flowershine, and Harrierstreak catch 1x Rabbit ]
[ While hunting, Dustfang, Sootface, Stonepatch, Fawnrunner, Boulderdflame, and Burrcall catch 1x Vole and 1x Rabbit ]

[ Fawnrunner does not become pregnant this moon, though Starclan smiles down on them; surely they will be mates for many moons ]

ImageImageImage

Zelos Wilder

[Scorchstar names his new warrior Firesong]
[ShiningClan consumes 1 rabbit]
[Scorchstar goes on patrol]
[Firesong goes hunting]

[ While on patrol, Scorchstar encounters nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Firesong catches 1x Squirrel ]

ImageImageImage
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[13] avifauna's mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:17 pm

LEAFBARE ────────────────────────

winter is in full swing, battering the clans as they struggle to find food and warmth. snow flurries through the camps,
covering the once-green grass in a blanket of white. with the cold, illness arrives. greencough is more common, and
cats who go out on more than one patrol per moon are more likely to contract it through a minor cold. to avoid the
worsening of their sickness, cats with colds are to stay in camp for 2 moons, not going on patrols. kittings are harder,
and prey is scarce. outsiders are more likely to stay huddled in their shelters than be found on patrols.

bold = replied to, italics = not replied to
main clans: shrubclan, geyserclan, chaparralclan, rabbitclan, whispering isles, charclan,
cavernclan, luxclan, nightclan, echoclan, hazeclan, hazelclan, quickclan
second clans: lifeclan, vineclan

pm me your post if i missed you!!

previous replies:0102030405060708091011 • 12

border patrols: the first patrol catches the
scent of fox in the territory
, while the second is uneventful.
hunting patrols: the two patrols catch x1 mouse and
x1 bird
combined.
kitting: duskclaw gave birth to two kittens.
training: boulderpaw, minnowpaw, and blossompaw learn
climbing
. dapplepaw, pouncepaw, and ashpaw fail.
ceremonies & assessments: otterpaw is now a warrior!
the clan cheers the names of the new apprentices: dapplepaw,
boulderpaw, and minnowpaw smile proudly.

border patrols: whitetuft finds a lithe warrior.
hunting patrols: maplefur's patrol catches x1 rabbit.
herb hunting: alderleaf finds x1 watermint and x1 willow leaf.
training: lilypaw and berrypaw learn climbing.
moonpool: starclan has sent halfstar a cheerful warrior.

border patrols: on his patrol, vervainthroat comes across a lone
kit
, who seems strong and feisty. he takes them back to camp.
hunting patrols: locuststar and pepperstrike don't catch anything, sadly.
moonpool: starclan has sent locuststar a medicine cat.

border patrols: redstar's patrol comes across an exhausted hawkrise.
hunting patrols: kindleflare's patrol catches x1 bird.
blizzardrush and sunnywhisker's patrols don't catch anything.
herb hunting: gullfeather and alpinemask find x1 wild tansy, x1
lavender, and x1 wild garlic
training: sproutpaw, cherrypaw, and mintpaw have learned to
fight
! twitepaw fails, but is eager to try again next moon.
gorsepaw is intimidated when gullfeather and alpinemask mention
that elders can be crabby at times. due to this, gorsepaw fails to
learn how to care for elders.
ceremonies & assessments: the clan cheers the names of four
new apprentices: flintpaw, peckerpaw, oriolepaw, and dustpaw.
minnowpaw and mulepaw passed their assignments. they have been
named minnowjump and mulestomp.
moonpool: starclan has sent redstar a fine warrior.

Nightclan
border patrols: nightstar sees a glimpse of a fox amongst
the trees. does he pursue it or ignore it?
other: please remove the excess food servings you have in your
fresh-kill pile, and only add what a mod gives you! pm any
of the cac staff members listed on the front if you need more
information about this.

border patrols: venom's patrol finds a warrior.
cloudwatcher's patrol is uneventful.
hunting patrols: combined, both patrols catch x1 pigeon.
training: all regular apprentices, except for rookpaw and
wheatpaw, learn climbing.
mousepaw learns herb recognition.
other: starclan coos over the new foster kits, but
watches over brindlecloud, feeling sorrow for her. felicia
will need x2 catmint
to recover.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery