Postby CheshireWonderland » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:35 am

“IN EVERY WALK WITH NATURE ONE RECEIVES FAR MORE THAN HE SEEKS.”
-john muir
NUMBER OF CATS [ 1 ]
TOMS [ 0 ] ;; MOLLYS [ 1 ]
next moonpool visit ;; november 7th
moons [ 1 ]
archive

honeystar sits down beside the pond after laying moss out on the floor of her new den. she stares at her reflection rippling in the water as small fish nibble at the bugs on the surface. she is a leader now.
she looks around her new home and sighs. she is only halfway done getting it spruced up. she is going to the moonpool later to ask for a medicine cat. the clan needs a herb stockpile.
early this morning she had rolled a hollowed out log down the side of the crater to set up for the medicine cat she is hoping to receive.
it will do for now.

❀❀❀

honeystar decides to go fishing a little while later since she has time before heading to the moonpool. she stares into the pond, getting down on her haunches and sitting as quietly as she can. finally, she spots a fish close to the edge of the water. she flicks her tail and pounces.

❀❀❀

honeystar takes a deep breath as she stares in awe at the moonpool. she will never get used to this. she gently lays beside the pool and dips her nose in as she quickly drifts to sleep.
starpelt and the starclan cats greet her as she wakes. she dips her head in respect before looking to them hopefully.
“preparation of the camp is going well. i believe the crater will provide good protection, especially with the thick forest that surrounds it. i want to start stockpiling herbs for my future clan, though. i wish for a medicine cat. if you would grant me one, oh, starclan.”

[Honeystar finishes setting up her den and the medicine cat den.]
[Honeystar goes on a hunting patrol (fishing).]
[Honeystar asks StarClan for a medicine cat.]

Leader ↣ [ 1 ]
          Honeystar ;; 32 moons ;; Female
          Lives [ ★★★★★★★★★ ]
          Appearance [ X ]
          [ “I must find my own path.” ]

Deputy ↣ [ 0 ]
          Name ;; Age ;; Gender
          Appearance [ X ]

Medicine Cat ↣ [ 0 ]
          Name ;; Age ;; Gender
          Appearance [ X ]

Warriors ↣ [ 0 ]
          Name ;; Age ;; Gender [ X ]

Apprentices ↣ [ 0 ]

Queens ↣ [ 0 ]

Kits ↣ [ 0 ]

Elders ↣ [ 0 ]
    Ally Clans ↣ [ 0 ]
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans ↣ [ 0 ]
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Thunderpath | [empty]
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store ↣ [ 0 ]
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile ↣ [ 0 ]
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Catfish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors ↣ [ 0 ]
    Mentor & Apprentice ;; 0 ;; Moves

Deceased Cats ↣ [ 0 ]
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family ↣ [ 0 ]
    Name x Name | Kit ;; Kit ;; Kit
Last edited by CheshireWonderland on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20, Kentucky.
I'm a creativity and lifestyle
blogger who wants to help
young women with chronic
illnesses. I enjoy art, animals,
and autumn. I have dysautonomia.
KeMeadows
PM me if you are a spoonie, too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coding
CheshireWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soulclan

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 am

──────────────────────

──────────────────────

x
Number of Cats: 44
Toms: 23 / Mollies: 21
Moonpool Visit: 7 days
Next Visit: ---

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    XXXXSilverpaw hummed as she sorted the new herbs that they gathered into their respective places. Her new life as a medicine cat-to-be was fun. Cloudpaw teased her about it, about how it was boring and undeserving of his "adorable" little sister, but she knew he was proud of her choice. Though, Silverpaw had the hunch that he was just glad she wouldn't be placed in harm's way as a warrior. Honestly, that sweet talking tom was such a worry wart sometimes. But she loved him all the same.
    XXXXWhile sorting the herbs, something round and red caught her eye. She looked and the oddly shaped item, confused. Hearthflame didn't teach her about what this is yet.. She sniffed at it, but the scent was still foreign. And as she sniffed around, there wasn't much of, let alone any, of that scent lingering around the den. Though, it wasn't like her nose was strong enough to tell half these herbs apart yet anyway. But this.... thing had a... nice? smell to it. And it honestly made her curious. Lucky her, just as her curiosity reached its peak, her mentor entered the den's center from his moss bed, yawning widely. It was practically Mid Sunhigh and now he was waking up? It was odd but she wasn't complaining. Her mother told her to be nice and respectful to Hearthflame since he's been through so much, so she could easily overlook his sleeping in.
    XXXX"Good sleep Mr. Hearthflame?" Silverpaw asked kindly, smiling softly at her mentor. The black tom seemed startled by her appearance, blinking in the slight darkness of the den. He still wasn't use to sharing this space with someone else who wasn't his old mentor, and truth be told, he didn't like it. But he promised Mistleleaf he'd give it a chance. And Silverpaw was such a sweetheart too. "I... um... yea. Good sleep.. And what did I say about the mister thing? It's strange you know..." He mumbled after recovering from the initial shock. The young molly's ears drooped and she quickly apologized with a bow of her head. She stayed silent for a few seconds before she quickly perked up once again. "Um.. can I ask you a question?" "Y-Yea.. I guess.. I'm your mentor after all, that's what I'm for." "Ok. Then, what's this?" She asked, pushing the red... thing towards him gently with her paw. Hearthflame blinked for a moment before crouching down a bit to get a closer look. He then sat back up nudged it back her way. "It's a berry." Immediately Silverpaw's fur stood on end and she hissed like a cat who was being threatened by a vacuum cleaner. "How did it get in here? I didn't bring it! O-Or at least I think I didn't. Oh dear stars I'm so sorry! H-How.. how do we kill it?" She mewed softly at the end, somehow in the amount of time she was talking, ending up in the far corner of the medicine den, away from the berry.
    XXXXHer reaction caught Hearthflame off guard and he flinched when she first began to hiss like crazy. "Are you afraid of berries Silverpaw?" He asked with a mild look of surprise on his face as he tilted his head. "Of course. Mother says they're dangerous! She said that one time, she and Uncle Blackstreak went out of camp and ate death berries and she nearly died! If Uncle Blackstreak didn't run off and find the medicine cat in time she would have not made it. He's really fast you know." She stated, still glaring at the berry as if it were her arch nemesis. Hearthflame honestly wanted to hear how in the world Blackstreak didn't die from the death berries? He ate them too right? But he was reminded of his frightened apprentice and thus put that off for a topic later in favor of comforting her. "Ah, well, your fear is... justified, b-but this isn't a death berry." He tried for a calming smile. At least she did stop hissing to look to him inquisitively. "This is just a Raspberry. You found it with the Raspberry Leaves right? Death berries are perfectly rounded and shiny. Raspberries have these little ridges in them a-and have a more... pink... color... d-does that sense?" He asked shyly.
    XXXX"Oh?" Silverpaw questioned as she peeled herself away from her corner. She was a bit embarrassed for freaking out over nothing but curiousity greatly overweighed that as she returned to her original spot. "Soo.. it's safe?" "Completely." "How safe exactly?" "So safe you could eat it." Hearthflame said with a slight laugh at Silverpaw's wariness. It was adorable actually. The young molly poked the berry a few times before her curiousity grew to a new height. Eyes shining, she shyly asked, "M-May I?" Hearthflame smiled and nodded and Silverpaw gently lapped it up. He watched her chew it slowly and visibly conflicted. But seconds later the light in her eyes returned... it was almost blinding. "Oh dear Stars! This tastes amazing!!" She purred loudly like a motor. "Oh my oh my..." "Pretty good huh?" She could only nod in delight to his question now. Her tail swayed with the great joy that filled her now. Her eyes spotted another Raspberry hidden under the leaves and she wasted no time gobbling that one and purring like a mad cat once more. "Are there more of these?" She asked after having swallowed her treat. Hearthflame tilted his head and closed his eyes then began to hum in thought. It was an odd gesture but it was simply how he went about thinking. Silverpaw giggled to herself, finding it adorable, but she was given a small jolt when he suddenly snapped open his eyes. "Oh! Actually. There is. Follow me." He purred, leading the way out. He looked genuinely excited for the first time since Silverpaw joined as his apprentice. And it seemed to be highly contagious. As she followed after her mentor, she made it official: Hearthflame was adorable~

XXXXThey headed southeast, taking turns and twist Silverpaw never knew existed and hoping over the small streams that stemmed fro the main river. Her first time out of camo, she wasn't permitted to go far, nor the second or third. Now he was taking her places unknown and it was a bit intimidating. But soon the various trees that flooded Soulclan's territory cleared up, revealing an open field. But this wasn't any old field. The colors that filled it and the beauty left the molly in awe. Flowers of every sort and scents of every kind. "Where are we?" She sighed as if breathless. Which she was. This had literally taken her breath away. "A place only permitted by Soulclan medicine cats only. No one knows of it except Jaystar, Aspenleaf, me... and now you. W-Well Thrushclaw and Graystone know too, only because they are the only two allowed to patrol the area." "It's beautiful!" "You can thank Aspenleaf for that. She said she learned about 'gardening' from watching her two-legs. She started planting Catmint. She loved that stuff obsessively. That stuff grew like weeds after a moon or so and filled the whole territory with a scent of winter. It was amazing. Thus we gave this place the name Catmint Fields." Silverpaw noticed how he didn't stutter when he talked about his late mentor. She didn't miss the slight shadow in his eyes as he spoke of her either. Aspenleaf was before her birth but her mother and uncle mentioned her plenty. Judging from Hearthflame's gentle voice as he spoke of her, she was beyond great.
    XXXX"What about all the other herbs and flowers here?" "The other herbs were my idea. I managed to convince her to plant more than just catmint." "How'd you do that?" He purred a laugh. "I told her that if we didn't mask the smell a bit, then other cats will be attracted and try to eat them all up. You should the look of horror on her face." He continued to laugh and Silverpaw just stared on with a smile. Seeing him relaxed and happy tugged at her heart strings. He was like a big brother who was hurt inside and now she just wanted to help mend him. "And the flowers?" "They just came on their own. That's what Aspenleaf says anyways." "Well it's beautiful." "Yea... It is." Hearthflame fell silent, looking at the field in melancholy. Silverpaw could almost see what he saw: Him and his old mentor running back and forth, from the stream to the herbs and flowers to water them in Greenleaf, uncovering herbs fromthe snow for use in Leafbare, sitting under the stars and cuddling as they spoke about their ancestors. Like a mother and her child. Silverpaw opted to break the silence, not wanting Hearthflame to be sad again, but then he smiled. Smiling herself, she let the silence drag on for a while. As long as he was happy~
    XXXX"OH right! Berries!" Hearthflame suddenly exclaimed and gave his apprentice a nudge with his tail. "This way." He lead her to the eastern most side of the field where the edge was marked off by bushels of bushes. And all of the bushes came with an assorment of berries. Once again, her eyes shimmered at the sight of them all. She recognized the Raspberries she ate before and even took one into her mouth. Hearthflame tapped his tail on her shoulder and pointed her gaze upward. When she did, she spotted trees with berries jut as colorful. "Oh dear stars! It's glorious!" One could see it in her eyes. She was in Starclan right now. "This is my new favorite spot, paws down!" She purred as she went to taste what looked to be a blueberry. She then wasted no time climbing the trees and taking a fwe berries there to taste. "Alright Silverpaw, let's get back to camp. I'll take you back here again but for now we need to make sure we're available for our clan members. Go ahead and take some with you." "Ok!" She purred, but she decided to just take one more, as to preserve the rest before she hopped down to her mentor's side. Together, they left the beauty of the Catmint Fields, and returned back to camp. And sure enough, Silverpaw could feel the wall between them beginning to crack and crumble.

XXXXBut what the two medicine cats returned to was not a sight they would have wished to see in any of their moons. Cats of their clan, even those not, battered, bloodied, and despondent. In one section, a small party of cats dragged away the dead body of badgers. In the other, another group began to chase the last one out. But almost all of them were injured in some form. "W-What's going on?" Silverpaw asked Hearthflame, who looked just as horrified as her. "B-Badgers.. o-our greatest enemy in this f-forest..." He said shakingly before taking a heavy breath. He looked up to the sky and whispered a few words to Starclan before looking back to SIlverpaw. "I need you to go grab some cobwebs from the den and poppy seeds. Then lead the cats who are injured the worst back to camp for care. I will join you in a moment." She gave a hesitant nod as she glanced at the turmoil, but eventually she turned on her paws and left for the camp.
    XXXXHearthflame began to weave through the gathered cats, looking for any who needed the most attention. Thankfully, because of the large amount of them, the damage from the four badgers were minimized. No one looked to be in critical condition. He continued his way through, talking to every cat he passed along the way to assess their damage and mentally prepare what each of them needed. A cry sounded amongst the crowd, and Hearthflame rushed over to where Sandfur stood, hovered over a body beyond recognition. Graystone was over in seconds, still looking strong despite the limp in his leg from a gash. Sandfur immediately hid her ears in his fur upon arrival to stray from the horrid sight.
    XXXX"That's Thrushclaw isn't it?" She asked softily, making Hearthflame gasp. "W-Why would you think it's him?" Graystone sighed, tears in his eyes as he too knew that his best friend was the unidentified form. "We came as a clan because Bouncepaw and him were under attack by the badgers. He sent her to find us and by the time we arrived.. this was all that was there.. This and--" "Jaystar! No!!" Graystone's eyes shut tightly and the tears he tried to suppress finally began to fall. Hearthflame didn't like the look or sound of that.
    XXXXHe turned towards the sound and pushed the crowd of cats and found Squrrielstar of Echoclan. He looked past her to what she grieved and felt his chest shatter. First Aspenleaf, then Thrushclaw and Jaystar all at once? Why was the world being so cruel to him? "J-Jaystar.." He said through a hiccup and tears. He was really was alone now, and the world was trying to make sure that remained so.. He was starting to agree with them too..

XXXXJaystar's body, and what was sadly left of Thrushclaw's, was brought to the center of the camp and slowly, one by one, every sat came to pay their respects. Everyone was in tears as they touched noses to the cold bodies of the couple that kept this clan thriving. Cinderblaze watched, through red, teary eyes but didn't approach them. She couldn't. She refused to. It was her fault that they're gone. She brought her father into their clutches and caused him this suffering. She pushed her mother into their "caring paws" right as she came spiraling down to the ground. Everything was because she was too afraid to warn them that the Shade Sisters were here to kill. It's all her fault!
    XXXXCinderblaze turned to leave camp, wanting to talk to the one tom who, just his presence alone lifted her spirits. But then she stopped and remembered.. Asptail wanted nothing to do with her. Not her, nor his kits. She scowled at the ground as she realized this was all his fault too. If she wasn't dumb enough to fall for his grumpy charm. If he was there for her that night when she wanted to bless him with good news.. If only she didn't walk into his one-sided love. If she went to him now, he'd probably lsugh in her face, tell she had this coming when she fell in love with a medicine cat. Cinderblaze shook her head. She knew Asptail would never do that to her. But she couldn't help but think what if..
    XXXXCypressdawn came to her side and sat beside her. He let the silence stay for a moment, just lettting his presence register before he looked to her. "Are you going to sit at their vigil?" He asked softly. Immediately she shook her head. "I don't deserve to..." "And why would you think that?" "I've caused them so much pain Cypressdawn. I've caused this.. I couldn't bear to send them off after that..." Cypress sighed and placed his tail on her shoulder to pull her closer to him. "No one caused this sis. Definitely not. And sure, you've caused them pain. I did too! We weren't the most behaved kits you know. Remember the beetle we put in the elders den?" He asked with a smile, making her chuckle at the memory. "And the whole Kit's Rock avalanche we started?" "They still don't know who did it!"
    XXXXThe siblings laughed before calming down to look back over to where the clan, and Echoclan, was gathered around the deputy and leader. "Yea. We've cause them alot of pain. But the worst one. I think it would definitely hurt them more than anything if you didn't bless them with your voice one last time." Cypressdawn pressed, placing a paw on hers. Cinderblaze, in truth still wanted to refuse. But when she looked at Cypress, she could see the pain in his eyes too. His last words to his mother weren't something anyone would wished to leave off on. If she refused to, she knew he wouldn't have the courage to either. And knowing him, he'd live with that guilt for the rest of his life... She couldn't be that selfish...
    XXXXShe turned a smile to him and licked his cheek. "You know what, let's go bless them with both our voices." Cypressdawn retuned her smile and nodded getting to his paws and wrapping his tail with hers. They fell into step and went to join the vigil. But at that moment a voice called to her. "Oh Cinderblaze. You've been such a good molly. The death of the leader and deputy, I give that prize to you. I look forward to using you in the future. My future." The voice faded with laughter, sending a chill through the queen that literally froze her. Cypressdawn stopped and questioned, "Something wrong Cinder?" She shook her head rapidly and gave a nervous smile. "N-No. I'm alright.. Come on, let's go."

[Many cats have sustained injuries after battle. What do the need?]
    [Graystone: Gash on his leg, lots of bleeding. Needs: ???]
    [Amberstorm: Large scratch on her eye. Will she go blind in that eye? Or is it just a really nasty scar? Needs: ???]
    [Ashfur: Torn ear, minor scratches. Needs: ???]
    [Firestrike: Bite on his tail, possibly infected. Needs: ???]
    [Wrenshine: In a long of pain, minor wounds. Needs: ???]
    [Smokeclaw: Broken paw. Needs: love from Whitenose, + ???]
    [Bearpike: Bleeding a lot, torn ear. Needs ???]

[Hearthflame and Silverpaw gathered herbs]
    [The clan sits vigil for their fallen leader and deputy]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      N/A

Deputy:
      N/A

Medicine Cat:
      Hearthflame | 38 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Silverpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
      Graystone | 61 moons | Tom | X
      Sandfur | 57 moons | She-cat | X
      Russetfall | 57 moons | Tom | X
      Wrenshine | 57 moons | She-cat | X
      Blackstreak | 57 moons | Tom | X
      Whitenose | 59 moons | She-cat | X
      Smokeclaw | 59 moons | Tom | X
      Amberstorm | 44 moons | She-cat | X
      Tumbleshade | 45 moons | Tom | X
      Leopardpounce | 43 moons | Tom | X
      Gorsetail | 57 moons | Tom | X
      Nettlefoot | 42 moons | She-cat | X
      Thistlethorn | 42 moons | She-cat | X
      Cypressdawn | 31 moons | Tom | X
      Cinderblaze | 31 moons | She-cat | X
      Brackenfern | 33 moons | Tom | X
      Sootwhisker | 26 moons | Tom | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 26 moons | She-cat | X
      Firestrike | 25 moons | Tom | X
      Ashfur | 25 moons | Tom | X
      Brookseed | 23 moons | She-cat | X
      Mistleleaf | 19 moons | She-cat | X - X
      Doeheart | 34 moons | She-cat | X
      Bearpike | 35 moons | Tom | X
      Duskpaws | 21 moons | Tom | X
      Gingerfoot | 30 moons | She-cat | X

Barkknot | 34 moons | She-cat | P.O.W |X

Apprentices:
      Archpaw | 16 moons | Tom | X
      Shiverpaw | 16 moons | She-cat | X
      Maplepaw | 16 moons | She-cat | X
      Bouncepaw | 19 moons | She-cat | X
      Hollowpaw | 13 moons | Tom | X
      Tinypaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloudpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Sorrelwhisper | 26 moons | She-cat | X
      Cinderblaze | 31 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
      Poppykit | 6 moons | Tom | X
      Drizzlekit | 6 moons | Tom | X
      Applekit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
      Beechkit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloverkit | 4 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
      Bluetail | 115 moons | She-cat | X
      Speckledsight | 152 moons | Tom | X

Family:
      Jaystar ♥ Thrushclaw
      ➤ Cypressdawn, Cinderblaze, Mistleleaf, Mudpaw
      Sandfur ♥ Graystone
      ➤ Firestrike, Ashfur, 'Sorrelwhisper'
      Wrenshine ♥ Gorsetail
      ➤ Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Maplepaw
      Doeheart ♥ Bearpike
      ➤ Tinypaw
      Sorrelwhisper ♥ Sootwhisker
      ➤ Poppykit, Drizzlekit
      Whitenose ♥ Smokeclaw (Sageclan)
      ➤ Cloudpaw, Silverpaw
      Cinderblaze ♥ Asptail (Beechclan)
      ➤ Applekit, Beechkit, Cloverkit, Dewkit
      Mistleleaf ♥ Duskspaws
    Ally Clans:
    Fogclan | LukaMegurine
    Echoclan | Katroine
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Sageclan | kaden
    Smokeclan | Teastar~

Enemy Clans
    Owlclan | TheNatureMaster
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry Leaves x2 | Ease bee sting swelling
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk,
    brings down fevers
    Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites;
    used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Catchweed x2 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    without hurting skin
    Catmint x3 | Best remedy for Greencough
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and belllyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop the bleeding
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes
    injury wounds.
    Dock x0 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and can ease
    pain of wounds
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Goldenrod x3 | Heals wounds
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper Berries x2 | Soothes belly aches, gives strength,
    and help with troubled breathing.
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender x3 | Cures fevers and chills
    Mouse Bile x3 | Removes ticks from pelt
    Poppy Seeds x2 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock
    or distress, or ease pain
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Can ease pain an stop bleeding
    during kitting
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who
    are in shock
    Tormentil x2 | Use to treat all wounds and extract
    poison
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes cat
    vomit up toxins, can heal cracked paw pads

Mentors:
    Brackenfern | Archpaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle,
    Swimming
    Thistlethorn | Shiverpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle,
    Climbing, Swimming
    Leopardpounce | Maplepaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle,
    Swimming
    Nettlefoot | Bouncepaw | 1 | Battle, Swimming
    Tumbleshade | Hollowpaw | 1 | Swimming, Climbing
    Sootwhisker | Tinypaw | 0 N/A
    Gorsetail | Cloudpaw | 0 | N/A

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    8 servings
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Voles | x4 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Hare | x5 | 3 servings
    Birds | x5 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Mudpaw(stone) | 12 moons | Tom | Drowned
    Aspenleaf | 63 moons | She-cat | Killed by Thistlethorn
    Hootdust | 24 moons | She-cat | Died in Battle Against Beechclan
    Dewkit | Too Weak After Birth
    Thrushclaw | 63 moons | Tom | Killed by Badgers
    Jaystar | 65 moons | She-cat | Pushed off Soul Mountain
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby echoclouds » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 am

[ My clan ate 1 frog and 1 squirrel ]
[ Blueflower goes herb hunting ]
[ Firestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a medicine cat apprentice ]
[ Firestar, Bramblefur and Nightclaw go on a hunting patrol ]

Leader:
          Firestar | 49 Moons old | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Bramblefur | 30 moons old | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          BlueFlower | 61 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          WhiteTuft | 40 Moons old | Female | X
          Nightclaw | 22 Moons old | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:
          Silverkit | 1 Moon old | Male | X
          Gingerkit | 1 Moon old | Male | X
          Maplekit | 1 Mood old | Female | x

Elders:
          Blossomdream | 130 Moons | Female | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
    catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
    during kitting.
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to
    bind broken bones.
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats,
    helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:45 am

𝓦interclan
Total: 01
Male: 01 | Female: 00
Next Moonpool Visit: November 7th

Salmonstar slipped out of the small den he called his own, the wind whipping through his thick fur caused him to shiver. It had only been a few days since he had been chosen to lead Winterclan, but he didn't know what that entailed. He was alone in his endeavors, and needed a strong warrior to help him collect food and protect the borders of the clan. He wasn't quite sure if he needed a deputy yet, as it would only be him and that cat. He paused before heading up the secret winding path to the moonpool located above the waterfall. His steps were quick and strong as he was dedicated to the cause. When he reached the moonpool he paused before dipping his nose in and speaking in his head, 'I need a strong warrior, ready to serve the clan.'

salmonstar requests a warrior

Leader:
          Salmonstar | 20 Moons | Male | X
          Lives: [9/9] ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | field | open
    West | forest | open

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x0 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Male & Female
      Kits
    Male & Female
      Kits
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:59 am

Territory: MarineClan lives along the shores of the Great Water, as twolegs call it, "the sea". Its a long sandy beach scattered with sea shells along the silky soft sand that are gathered along with pearls from underneath the shores to impress a given she-cat or tom. We hunt crabs, fish, and even crack open oysters as a treat. Beyond that, the camp is made in a jungle forest, where they climb as much as they swim. Our territory is shut off from the rest of the world by a vast river that kits learn to swim when they are apprenticed. One of many traditions, you will find.

Rivals: The rivals MarineClan faces consist of huge seagulls that prey on the small and weak, as well as eagles and other large birds of prey that roam the jungle forest. They are challenged by beavers with gigantic teeth and sturdy tails, and wild horses with sharp hooves. They do not often interact with other clans, as traveling to and from contain crossing a massive twoleg bridge or swimming across a wide, surging river.

Traditions: Bird talons are prized like jewels among warriors, used to decorate twine wrapped around the bravest and most senior of cat's necks. More traditions consist of assigned matings, to keep our numbers rich and strong. It is especially popular for the bravest to mate, so that their kits may take their rank. Heiarchy and who you were birthed by is very important. MarineClan has special rankings. Warriors are split into Swimmers and Climbers, based on their body type: thin frame and sleek fur good for swimming in water or bulky, muscular with thick fur good for blocking out the wind up in the trees.

A lay out of the territory can be found here.
A lay out of the camp can be found [url=x]here.[/url]

Last edited by clarke, on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aspenclan

Postby starshine, » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:33 pm

aspenclan, known for their bountiful trees and rivers. these cats are usually found
    hunting in the trees or hunting near the river, their usual prey is a common squirrel,
    sparrow, robin, or trout. of course, these cats also have a plentiful of foxes, which
    they sometimes handle very well, but can end up disastrous. aspenclan's most recent
    tradition is the visit to the MoonPool, or as the apprentices call it, the Shimmering
    cave, since the Pool is inside of a cave filled with crystals. Most of the cats here are
    short-hair, because of the hot summers and droughts. but rarely you may find a long
    -haired cat. of course, like all clans, aspenclan consists of leaders, deputies, medicine
    cats, warriors, apprentices, queens, and elders, but with all of the kits and lovers,
    aspenclan has appointed a new role, caretakers, to aid the queens in the months before
    apprenticeship so the queens can go back to their normal duties as warriors.

aspenclan asks humbly to starclan to send them a leader.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● sparrowclan ● 1 ●

Postby ♥ Owl ♥ » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 am

-sparrowclan!!!

`` 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔠𝑘 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 ``

𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ; 𝟐 --- 𝓷𝒆𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 ; 𝓷𝓸𝓿𝒆𝓶𝓫𝒆𝓻 𝟓𝓽𝓱
𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓼 ; 𝟐 --- 𝓼𝓱𝒆-𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ; 𝟎

● ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ●

● 𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸 ●
as the leader opened his green eyes, his pelt touching the dusty ground under him, he looked around to see the moonpool was a few pawsteps away from him. he uncurled from his little ball of fur and stripes before walking out of the dark, quiet cave the moonpool was in. as he step his paws on the soft grass outside of the dark grey cave, he could see the bright yellow sun just rising out from the east. he has been asleep for the entire day yesterday. he took a few moments to let his eyes adjust to the sudden light. after that, his eyes scan the rich green forest before him, looking for the cat he has requested from the starry cats of starclan....if they did take his request. it was up to them to decide if they would take his request or not. his eyes gave nothing. not cat in sight. he sighed as he walked back to his camp site to finish building the camp of Sparrowclan. but half-way in the adventure back to his camp, a flash of stripes and fur dashed before his narrow pupils. he gave a quick whip of his head towards the flash only to spot some cat's tail before it disappeared into the trees and wild flowers a few moments later. Sparrowstar decided to run towards the newcomer, catching up to them within moments. after a bit of running, the stranger then drugged his claws into the ground under him to stop him from running, the stranger's green eyes seeing a brown shrew going into a random hole in the ground. the leader had to quickly use his silver claws to stop him, almost colliding with the other cat and avoid causing an awkward scene. by the scent the cat was carrying, Sparrowstar could tell he was a tom that had no clan. the cat jumped and gave a small mew of shock when he had turned around, only to meet eyes with a bigger and older cat before him. Sparrowstar took a few moments to take in the new cat's features. he had almost the exact pelt that Sparrowstar had but with little to no white and the brown was lighter. plus he had the exact same color eyes but the green was lighter as well. the stranger close his green eyes and pointed his head towards the ground, his breathe shaky. Sparrowstar was about to say something until a few moments later, the cat picked his head back up to look up at the leader, his breathe still shaky. " H-Hello. I-I-I'm looking f-for a cat by the n-name of S-Sparrows-s-tar. w-w-would you by a-any chance k-know w-who they are or where t-t-there at " the cat meowed, his tone nervous. Sparrowstar perked up his ears in surpise. maybe this was the cat starclan sent to him. the leader gave a nod towards him before meowing " Yes. that's me. "

● 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽 ●
Sparrowstar was looking over his now finished camp, thanks to the help of his new cat friend who he named Shrewrunner. Shrewrunner, despite being the age of a newly made warrior, is his deputy due to him being the only cat in the clan plus the younger cat didn't know any medicine knowledge. otherwise if he did, he would have made him the medicine cat of Sparrowclan. plus the young cat seemed to be smart. the young leader gave a flick of his ear, hoping he doesn’t regret making Shrewrunner his deputy. the two toms have talked here and there but not enough for them to be considered friends. they are more like semi-acquaintances if anything. Shrewrunner was out currently hunting for the prey-pile and so they would not have an early death. Sparrowstar closed his eyes as he thought about what he should do in his free time. after a few moments, he opened his green eyes once again and padded out of the camp to go for a border patrol. maybe he can find a cat who is willing to join his clan since he can use all the cats he can get. even if it's just a 1 moon old kit, he will still gladly take it into his clan.

[ Shrewrunner goes on a hunting patrol ] ● [ Sparrowstar goes on a border patrol ]

● ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ●

𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓭𝒆𝓻 ↪ 𝟏
      | Sparrowstar | ♂ | bisexual | 25 moons | ★★★★★★★★★
      ↬ Sparrowstar is a calm and caring leader, always putting others
      before himself. although he rarely shows his emotions and he
      is very strict on the warrior code.

𝓭𝒆𝓹𝓾𝓽𝔂 ↪ 𝟏
      | Shrewrunner | ♂ | heterosexual | 12 moons
      ↬ Shrewrunner is a happy and energetic cat, always seeming to
      be blazing with energy but he is a shy one when you first meet
      him. he also gets quite nervous around bigger cats.

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓬𝓪𝓽 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝒆 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝒆𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓺𝓾𝒆𝒆𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝒆𝓵𝓭𝒆𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X
    𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒆𝓷𝒆𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓭𝒆𝓻𝓼
    north | river | creamclan | p-lasticplants
    east | forest | phoenixclan | OrigamiVulpix
    west | forest | badgerclan | _Ravenfeather_
    south | open field | open

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓰𝒆 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒇𝓻𝒆𝓼𝓱-𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝒆
    mice [ 1 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    shrew [ 1 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    bluegill [ 2 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    rock bass [ 2 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    sparrow [ 3 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    hare [ 3 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    total servings ↪ 0

𝓶𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝓭𝒆𝓬𝒆𝓪𝓼𝒆𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒇𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝒆𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X
Last edited by ♥ Owl ♥ on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
♥ Owl ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Number of Cats:02
next moonpool visit: nov. 8

she was back. maplestar looked around, expecting to see oakstar and her clan but instead saw nothing but the walls of the den she had hid and fallen asleep in. the she-cat sighed, exhausted, and got to her paws. it was going to be difficult to form a whole new clan, how would she even pull it off? maplestar drug herself out of the den and out into the forest, this was the perfect spot to form a clan. to start over, this would be there territory. a rustle in the bushes made maplestar instantly unsheathe her claws, ready for an attack. "who's there?"
she asked cautiously, glaring at the spot the noise came from.
"mapleleaf? is that really you?" a voice asked, seconds later a small familiar tom stepped out, a tried yet joyful smile on his face.
maplestar instantly relaxed "rowanclaw? what? how did you survive?" the she-cat approached the tom, nuzzling her old clanmate.
"sheer luck I guess." rowanclaw half joked, "starclan sent me, they said if I followed their path I'd fin something. I guess that something was you."
maplestar quickly filled in rowanclaw about her assigned position and the new clan. "so.. what do you say? join autumnclan?" maplestar asked.
rowanclaw dipped his head to the new leader "I'd love to maplelea- I mean, maplestar."
"Alright, well, shall we do our first patrol then? I don't know about you but I could do with some food. Maybe we can recruit another cat as well."
--

[maplestar goes on border patrol & rowanclaw goes on a hunting patrol]
[thank you (:]

Leader:
          maplestar | 27 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          rowanclaw | 27 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.26

Postby ashton. » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:12 pm

weather: green-leaf.
      the temperature has peaked, causing bodies of water to shrink a little. prey will be a little harder to catch because most will be down in their burrows, hiding from the scorching sun. herbs are still plentiful, and kittings will continue to go very well. the two-legs and their dogs have arrived now, so be on the lookout for them!

stormly wrote:

xxxxxxxThe former rogue, now named Ryestar, arose from her deep slumber. She kept her eyes closed, fear still overwhelming her from seeing a friend she had thought was dead. She laid there with too much to say and too much to do. It had all happened so quick for her. She had a clan and had the word 'star' in her name, and it felt like only just a brief second had passed. Her heart rate had quickened and she had felt heat trapping her in her body, but then it was cold again. The she-cat let out a solid huff as she slowly opened her eyes.

xxxxxxx"Hello." This single word made the leader jump out of her own fur. She looked across the pool to find a golden tom staring back at her. She could feel every single hair on her pelt standing on its ends.

xxxxxxx"Who-who are you?"

xxxxxxx"I'm Sunpetal, your first ever warrior."

xxxxxxx"That sounds like a queen's name," the young cat snickered. The tom, who noted, could of easily been offended, laughed. His laugh was warm and gave the new leader a sense of why his name started with the word sun. "Well, I think my name matches my quite handsome looks." Ryestar returned a small giggle but kept her distance. Who knew how long this birdbrain had been watching her.

xxxxxxx"Warrior? I don't know what you mean," she quietly remarked. Sunpetal tilted his head towards her response but it quickly retreated as if he figured how to respond. "Yeah, right." A small smile was still placed across his face, he didn't seem like a cat who'd make sarcastic remarks such as Ryestar herself. "Starclan has given me a second chance," the tom beamed. His voice was elegant and proud and his green eyes reminded the leader of the leaves she saw dancing earlier. He was much different than any other snob rouge she had encountered before. "That chance is to serve you."

~

xxxxxxxThe two walked together, farther apart, but still accepted as 'together'. Ryestar glanced at the tom who had a rather chipper bounce to his walk. He had said he was only 12 moons earlier, but he could easily miss the she-cat and accidentally topple over her as if she was a small rock. It also seemed like something he would do.

xxxxxxx"I don't get it."

xxxxxxx"Get what?"

xxxxxxx"I know nothing about life. I'm only 15 moons for this so-called Starclan's sake! Worst of all, my best friend just died. And they expect me to carry the weight of a whole clan on my shoulders?"

xxxxxxx"Half of a clan. They expect you to carry the weight of half of a clan on your shoulders."

xxxxxxx"Why's that?"

xxxxxxx"You have me! When others join you'll have them too! Your responsibilities will grow but so will the amount of cats to help you."

xxxxxxx"What happens if they decide not to say.. or worse. What if they die?"

xxxxxxxA soft tranquility took over the forest they walked upon that moment. Death was such a depressing thing to discuss among the trees but the word had gotten used to the tip of Ryestar's tongue. Sunpetal frowned, but at the same time he still looked as if he was happy. She couldn't help but not understand. He believed as if everyone had good in them, everything was someone's faith. He was naive and the leader envied it. He stole her trust just like that and that was when she started to realize that she had been talking too much, saying too much. She had showed weakness by a simple outbreak. The former trust faded quick between them. The new leader would stay with him, mostly because Starclan had chosen him, but she would keep her distance. Starclan can't control her actions and they definitely can't make her.

xxxxxxxTears. Salty and messy tears dripped down her face. It sounded as if she was trying to say something but all that could come out was nonsense. Well, few garbled words could be noticed at most, but nobody could bother to even listen. They all stood there with shock and fear covered all over their beaten down faces. They didn't do anything, not one single cat dared to take a step forward. They were like a deer in a monster's lights; frozen. It didn't matter. She didn't notice them either, just the lifeless cat that laid before her. She sunk into the now cold and hard ground. She was sobbing uncontrollably as if not one single cat could wake her from this trance. Maybe that's why no cat did. No one had ever seen her cry and no one ever will, because that night no one dared to set eyes on the one who would kill for her clan.

xxxxxxx"I don't know Ryestar. One day you'll find out. It will be a sad day or maybe even a good one. Please do tell me how you feel when that day comes."

xxxxxxx"I feel like a piece of me is missing."

[ Ryestar and Sunpetal border the eastern part of territory (mainly cliffs) to hunt and search for new clanmates ]

(sorry if you're not allowed to do ^that^ if not then ryestar hunts and sunpetal looks for clanmates ;))

ryestar and sunpetal caught a squirrel and found a warrior!

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

Writer's block :/, sorry!

Birchfur patrol the boarders
Timberstar and Birchfur hunt
Hollypelt searches for more herbs
Timberstar asks for a deputy

birchfur caught the scent of a dog! return with a larger patrol to chase it out of the territory.
      timberstar + birchfur caught a vole!
      hollypelt found cobwebs + goldenrod!
      starclan has granted you a deputy!

Phina D Wolf wrote:

Sweetstar quickly glanced around the camp, the trotted over to the two other members, “Velvetflicker, Maplestrike, I’m going to the moon pool again. Hopefully StarClan will grant us another member.”

“Hopefully a queen.” Maplestrike agreed, “Kits are the future of the clan, and as far as I know, there are no kits coming.”

“Yea, no.” Velvetflicker agreed, rolling her eyes, “Okay. I’m going to go see if I can find some herbs. Maplestrike, don’t the borders need patrolling?”

“Who says you get to boss me around?” Maplestrike teased her, swiping at her ears playfully, “Okay, okay, I’m going.” he agreed, chuckling slightly. Sweetstar haw already disappeared into the underbrush, so when the stranger appeared, only the Deputy and the Medicine Cat were in the camp.

Velvetflicker turned to leave, and yelped, jumping back from the pale colored molly who had seemingly appeared from no where, “Where in StarClan did you come from?” She demanded, her voice surprised and wary.

“Umm..I got a dream sending me here.” the molly said, a little timidly, “This is the SwiftClan camp, right? I was told to join you.”

The other two cats visibly relaxed at her words, “Oh, okay. Cool.” Maplestrike said, his tail flicking casually, “You just missed our leader, Sweetstar, but he’ll be back tonight. In the meantime, how about you come with me on patrol? We can patrol a few borders, get you acquainted with the territory.”

“Okay.” the molly said hesitantly, “That sounds like a good idea.” After a pause, she asked, “What is your name?”

“Oh! Duh. Sorry about that. I’m Maplestrike, the deputy of this clan, and that is Velvetflicker, our Medicine Cat. What is your name?”

“I’m Snowflight,” the molly said softly, “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Lovely to meet you as well.” Velvetflicker said, kindly, “Now, let’s all get busy. Once Sweetstar comes back, he’ll want to see that we were productive."

[Sweetstar goes to the Moonpool to ask StarClan for a queen]
[Maplestrike and Snowflight go on patrol]
[Velvetflicker searches for herbs]
[Swift clan consumes one serving of bird]

starclan has granted you a queen!
      maplestrike + snowflight catch a faint scent of dog. keep a close eye on your borders!
      velvetflicker found alder bark + lovage!

The Lion Queen wrote:
Evergreenclan

When Fawnstar woke up, he saw a pretty large, long haired black she-cat sitting there.

"Are you...?"

"I'm Sh-shadepool," she said, seeming to be a bit awkward.

"Well, you're my new deputy. We should go hunt," he said seriously.

"Alright," she replied, and they walked back towards their new home.

[Fawnstar and Shadepool are hunting

fawnstar + shadepool caught a sparrow!

CheshireWonderland wrote:

honeystar sits down beside the pond after laying moss out on the floor of her new den. she stares at her reflection rippling in the water as small fish nibble at the bugs on the surface. she is a leader now.
she looks around her new home and sighs. she is only halfway done getting it spruced up. she is going to the moonpool later to ask for a medicine cat. the clan needs a herb stockpile.
early this morning she had rolled a hollowed out log down the side of the crater to set up for the medicine cat she is hoping to receive.
it will do for now.

❀❀❀

honeystar decides to go fishing a little while later since she has time before heading to the moonpool. she stares into the pond, getting down on her haunches and sitting as quietly as she can. finally, she spots a fish close to the edge of the water. she flicks her tail and pounces.

❀❀❀

honeystar takes a deep breath as she stares in awe at the moonpool. she will never get used to this. she gently lays beside the pool and dips her nose in as she quickly drifts to sleep.
starpelt and the starclan cats greet her as she wakes. she dips her head in respect before looking to them hopefully.
“preparation of the camp is going well. i believe the crater will provide good protection, especially with the thick forest that surrounds it. i want to start stockpiling herbs for my future clan, though. i wish for a medicine cat. if you would grant me one, oh, starclan.”

[Honeystar finishes setting up her den and the medicine cat den.]
[Honeystar goes on a hunting patrol (fishing).]
[Honeystar asks StarClan for a medicine cat.]

honeystar caught a catfish!
      starclan has granted you a medicine cat!

bel. wrote:

My clan is has an assortment of skills and values they uphold, but first, I'll tell you about our territory. We
live along the shores of the Great Water, as twolegs call it, "the sea". Its a long sandy beach scattered with
sea shells along the silky soft sand that are gathered along with pearls from underneath the shores to impr
ess a given she-cat or tom. We hunt crabs, fish, and even crack open oysters as a treat. Our camp is made
in a pine forest, where we climb as much as we swim. Our territory is shut off from the rest of the world by
a vast river that kits learn to swim when they are apprenticed. One of many traditions, you will find. Our r
ivals consist of huge seagulls that prey on the small and weak, as well as eagles and other large birds of pr
ey that roam the pine forest. We are challenged by beavers with gigantic teeth and sturdy tails, and wild h
orses with sharp hooves. Bird talons are prized like jewels among warriors, used to decorate twine wrapped
around the bravest and most senior of cat's necks. More traditions consist of assigned matings, to keep our
numbers rich and strong. It is especially popular for the bravest to mate, so that their kits may take their r
ank. Heiarchy and who you were birthed by is very important. We have special rankings. Warriors are split i
nto Swimmers and Climbers, based on their body type: thin frame and sleek fur good for swimming in water
or bulky, muscular with thick fur good for blocking out the wind up in the trees. However, I am but a warrior
of the past. Since, our clan has scattered and been broken. I have come to humbly, on behalf of MarineClan,
to ask for a leader that can represent our strength and loyalty like we once did.

starshine, wrote:
    aspenclan, known for their bountiful trees and rivers. these cats are usually found
    hunting in the trees or hunting near the river, their usual prey is a common squirrel,
    sparrow, robin, or trout. of course, these cats also have a plentiful of foxes, which
    they sometimes handle very well, but can end up disastrous. aspenclan's most recent
    tradition is the visit to the MoonPool, or as the apprentices call it, the Shimmering
    cave, since the Pool is inside of a cave filled with crystals. Most of the cats here are
    short-hair, because of the hot summers and droughts. but rarely you may find a long
    -haired cat. of course, like all clans, aspenclan consists of leaders, deputies, medicine
    cats, warriors, apprentices, queens, and elders, but with all of the kits and lovers,
    aspenclan has appointed a new role, caretakers, to aid the queens in the months before
    apprenticeship so the queens can go back to their normal duties as warriors.

aspenclan asks humbly to starclan to send them a leader.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 4

Last Moon:
Birchfur rushes into the camp shortly after catching the sent of the twoleg dogs nearby, ”Dogs! Near the boarder!! The scent is strong and recent, we have to go as soon as possible!!” Timberstar snaps his head to the camp entrace where an exasperated and panting Birchfur was standing, tail flicking and fluffing with concern. The leader had only just recently returned from a boarder patrol and was trying to show the deputy around, which Starclan had sent the clan. Panicked, the leader rushed to plan for a patrol to go chase the dogs away...
    Now:
Timberstar jumps onto the fallen tree in the middle of camp and sits upon the lichen that has started to form on the old wood. ”Fireclan! It is time for us to go find the dog at the boarder and run it and its twolegs out of our territory! Make sure you eat before we head out, for it may take a while to battle the dog away. Good luck, and may Starclan watch over us...” The leader jumps down from the tree and goes down to meet with the small party of cats, consisting of Birchfur and Saltwind. Hollypelt bids the clan farewell and good luck as she leaves to search for herbs on the opposite side of the territory to keep herself safe. The party leaves and hunts on their way, burying anything the catch

After finding herbs, Hollypelt does a quick and careful patrol on the boarders of the opposite side to make sure everything was sound on the other side of the territory, keeping her eyes split and very alert.

Birchfur, Timberstar, and Saltwind go to search for the dog and chase it out.
Saltwind, Timberstar, and Birchfur hunt
Hollypelt searches for more herbs
The clan consumes a small fish - 2 servings!
Hollypelt does a boarder patrol for extra precautions

Leader:
          Timberstar | 39 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 34 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 21 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Birchfur | 30 moons | Female |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Covwebs | Usage -1x
    Goldenrod | Usage -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Galipaygo on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me