Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]➴[/url]

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Forest | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
East | Mountains | Clan Name | Username
South | Lake | Clan Name | Username
West | Forest | GorseClan | JulieMew1010

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Crab | x0 | 2 servings
Eel | x0 | 2 servings
Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
Trout | x.5 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Stars
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Bluestripe | Ripplekit • Frostkit
Name and Name | Kits

Frostkit and Ripplekit were excited. Their warrior ceremony was only two moons away—but still too long for the eager kits. It had been raining again, raining during greenleaf! The cats didn’t mind though, for they were used to the water. Skygaze had complained a bit—a lot, actually. She didn’t like the water. Perhaps habits carried over from her old life? Her kits enjoyed the water, probably because they were still young.

Silverstar had found the situation amusing, though. The mud, she found, was a bit of a bother. To thick and had an odd texture, plus, at times it was a tad sticky. Made hunting a bit hard, the prey had all sheltered, for they were a bit too small to walk through muddy paths.

Thornheart had went to the Spirit Lake in replacement of Silverstar, for she had a loner to talk to. Thornheart was bad at words, anyways. ”StarClan,” the tom called out, badly hiding his nervousness. ”Give me a... medicine cat.”

The stars twinkled, as if nodding, and Thornheart padded off.

— • — • — • —

”You want to join SongClan?” Silverstar eyed the loner, clearly shivering but hiding it well.

”No. Just someplace to escape this hell.” the words were spat out bitterly, with a snarl and a wary edge.

”So you want to join SongClan.”

”No.”

Silverstar gave up. ”Fine, then. What’s your name?”

”What’s yours?”

Silverstar paused. ”Silverstar,” she said slowly.

The loner paused. This was her chance at a new name, a new life. She wouldn’t take down the offer.

”Violetscent.”

”Okay then, Violetscent. Welcome to SongClan.”

”I’m not actually joining, you know.”

— • — • — • —

A white she-cat pads through the forest, mud ruining her pristine fur. She jumps in the waterfall, hoping to clean herself quickly, and she is met by Skygaze. ”Oh, uh... sorry...”

”Don’t be. Wanna join? Our ‘leader’ is busy, so I’ll show you around.”

The queen gets up, smiling a bit at the new cat. ”Skygaze.”

”Snoweye.”

[ Clan consumes rest of salmon + some of a trout ]
[ Thornheart asks for a medicine cat ]
[ Thornheart hunts ]
[ Bluestripe has been changed to Skygaze ]
[ Violetscent joins ]
[ Violetscent and Silverstar patrol — can they wander into GorseClan territory? ]
[ Snoweye joins from CliffClan readopt ]
Last edited by TheElevatorCat on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azgeda: a new beginning.

Postby clarke, » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:47 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 57 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 32 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 29 xx ( ∞ visit to maunon on ) 4/10 xx ( ∞ servings ) 9 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indenta coalition of the thirteen clans: a simple yet cunning plan to bend the clans to her will. queen nia had forged a bond with trikru and together they combined clans to create a stronger, safer way to ensure the future of both azgeda and trikru. the other clans feared them, as they should, and ontari felt more powerful than even her mother. she could outwit and outfight onya, so she was the obvious nightblood to offer up in the conclave. 12 warriors with nightblood from each clan would battle to the death, until one lone victor remained. this victor would ascend and take leadership as coalition commander, controlling all 12 clans. ontari was interested in only one thing: power. she would bathe the lands in blood if it meant having control and respect; and as a natblida, she was genetically flawless: born for this. pramheda was a nightblood, and she descended from pramheda’s family to become the next commander.

indentontari glanced up, emerald eyes flashing like tiny moons in a cat’s skull, silver disks against a white pelt. the leaves rustled against the ground before slowly gaining height with the soft breeze, only strong enough to cause her whiskers to tremble and lift the lightest, dead leaves. she felt a twisted expression work its way across her face, for unknown reasons except for what was to come. irritation rushed through her like ice as a charcoal blanketed molly came into view. her black fur shone against the sun, offering little protection against the searing heat. the feline was panting by the time she reached the peak of the hill where ontari stood, her lean muscles conditioned yet not used to steep inclinations. she was not from azgeda, or boudalankru: but her sleek fur and whiskers dripping with water suggested her origin of birth. floukru warriors were strange and different: living isolated on an island they could only cross once every year, when the water lowered and revealed a land bridge to reach the other side.
        indent“are you ontari?” the strange molly inquired, delicately wrapping her long tail around her paws.
        indent“princess ontari, floukru.” she spat in response, eyes narrowed and incisors glinting underneath the sun as she lifted her maw in a snarl. “but you warriors have never had respect for tradition. yu ste kwelen, yu ge smak daun en yu sitta.”
        indent“listen, princess, i need to speak with your queen regarding the coalition. floukru wants nothing to do with azgeda, but i think cova is wrong. if queen nia can convince our leader to concede to the coalition…” she trailed off, waiting for ontari to interrupt. when the ginger and white molly did nothing, she continued briskly. indent“a coalition failed before. but with azgeda instigating for peace, it is possible it could last this time.” after moments of silence, ontari recognized the dark she-cat; her startling ice blue eyes that seemed to drive holes into your skull. the cat who against shadows, could disappear entirely.
        indent“you’re luna.” ontari stated, jaw tightening at the realization. “you ran from your conclave. azgeda attacked floukru, believing they were responsible for the never ending war between the thirteen, believing you were responsible.” ontari’s countenance turned downward, into anger. “and now what? you’ve had a premonition and want to make up for your mistakes?” she shook her head in disbelief, then her eyes turned resolute. “unless you want to assassinate your leader, and take his place. one death to end many wars to come.”
        indent“he deserves more than a quiet assassination. that is not a warrior’s death.” luna declined, her torn right ear twitching as if ontari was a pestering gnat.
        indent“then fight him honorably, if you feel you can beat him.” she challenged, a glint of wickedness in her gaze.
        indent“make no mistake, ontari. i did not run from my conclave because i was afraid i would lose. i ran because i knew i would win.” luna stepped closer to the princess, eyes blazing with wild anger. “i wanted to live in peace. and even now, i do not believe that one death is worth a lifetime of peace. i will not challenge him to a fight he would lose.” she paused, her nose inches from ontari’s. “but you will bring your queen to floukru lands. the land bridge is open tonight, but i’m sure you know that.” she paused, their chest fur brushing together as they breathed. “you’ve spent abundant time on our island. i’m curious though.” she paused, her eyes flashing. “where did you tell your family you went?”
        indent“i’m not a prisoner, i can go where i like.” ontari insisted, lifting her muzzle away from luna’s. as the black molly stepped closer, she forced ontari to back up against the sheer edge of the cliff, and her paw to slip against the rocks. “i-i never saw you there, so how did you know i came?” ontari stuttered, pressuring her to change the subject.
        indent“as if i’d trust an azgeda spy to hold the secret of my ignoring my banishment. get the ice nation mark princess, it’d suit you.” luna sneered, her icy eyes seeming to stare into ontari’s soul.
        indent“a spy and a coward. what a pair we make,” she retorted, averting her own emerald gaze from luna’s. “you’ll have to trust that spy now, luna.”
        indent“as long as you keep mine, your secret is forever safe with me, princess.” luna retreated a few steps, allowing the ginger molly to regain her composure and safety at the cliff-top. “i’ll be leaving.”
        indent“not so fast, first you’re coming to queen nia with me, and telling her everything you told me. leaving out the bit of my random appearances at floukru island, yeah?” ontari used her tail to gently sweep luna in the direction of the cliff face, before heading down gracefully, her muscles flexing underneath her sleek pelt. the ebony molly followed reluctantly, figuring that if anything, ontari would protect luna if it meant protecting her secrets.
        -

indentafter the sun had slipped down past the mountains, ontari’s mother, queen nia had finally agreed to meet with floukru’s leader. cova was weak, and far too forgiving, but the importance of the coalition would not be overseen. the other 11 clans had submitted to the alliance, especially now that azgeda was the largest of the 12 clans, due to trikru’s sudden merge. wanheda, whose mate was pregnant, had decided to step down as commander and present the opportunity for a real commander who was not distracted by mettle things such as love; and that commander would be her. if they could not convince floukru to join the alliance, then they could scare them into it. their cats were roughly trained and weak in skill, an ultimate consequence for living peacefully and isolated on an island. the kits found it hardest to move- but the monarch took it slowly, in order to secure future warriors for azgeda. none died on the journey up the mountain, except poor posy; who was small enough to have been picked up by an eagle. her short legs and short tail would not have been useful, but as princess to azgeda, ontari had to pretend to mourn for her loss of life, if it could even be amounted to that. the only issue with the merge was skai; a pretty she-cat with much to say and sharp battle skills. the daughter of two clans, and the member of four seperate clans, her blood was tainted and imperfect. but she learned quickly and fought better than everyone in the clan, even the experienced warriors with kits. her ambition was far-reaching and far-fetched, and though she was not a nightblood, ontari worried that somehow, someway… skai would make it into the conclave and challenge ontari of her spot as commander.
        -

indentdarkness swelled over skai like a tidal wave, suffocating her throat and taking her breath. she struggled to hear over the gurgled noises of gona’s struggles as she drowned him, or posy’s screams as she plummeted to her death, and could not see over the fierce golden eyes of naikou. she wailed out loud, waking herself up with a start. niylah glanced up, her eyes flashing wildly, before calming down as she realized it was just her mate. skai shook her head and stood up, staggering out of the healer’s den, ignoring niylah’s protests behind her. she traveled away from the camp, an unusual chill penetrating her fur. in her old territory, heat was to be expected in greenleaf, but here, nothing but cold and snow greeted them except in very few moons. it was high above the rest of the clans, secured behind an old twoleg den that expanded down the mountain as well as on top of it. the stone, though there were holes where the cats had patched in with compact snow, dirt, and sticks, kept them warm. there were three levels, the bottom for the most capable ranks; warriors and seconds. the second for mothers, their progeny, and healers. then the top was reserved for royalty- though skai suspected ontari to take the balcony that overlooked their lands, above the third level. there were extra rooms they used to store things, such as the fire room where metal hooks lay, waiting to be heated to scald the azgeda symbol across all warriors faces. except those that were meant to be spies- lithe cats like ontari, onya, violet, and skai herself. cats with pretty faces to fool unsuspecting warriors, to infiltrate and destroy everything in their path. spies often brought back war victims, or prisoners, to hold in the keep where they awaited their death, their torture, or something far worse.
        there was a gathering room, where all clan came together to share prey stored in there and share tongues, perhaps the most welcoming room in the fortress. skai’s eyes flashed as she recalled a conversation she had with queen nia.
        indent“my daughter cannot do it, the other cats look to her. but you… you have no family, no friends, and your mate is busy applying dock to sore paw-pads. no one will notice if you and posy slip away, and she falls to her death.” queen nia purred seductively, blinking warmly at the younger skai. “i’m practically handing her to you in a platter. and if you do this successfully, you will become like ontari; a spy, and you will not have to bear the mark i do.” she gestured from her forehead to her muzzle as extra incentive. “you don’t want to be branded, do you frikdriena?”
        indent“how did you know that?” skai spat, her teeth bared, pacing around the queen.
        indent“i know everything, skairipa. follow my orders, and do not make me expose you to my azgeda warriors. life can start anew for you, or you can suffer your same fate. your choice.”

indentposy’s screams sounded in her head again, whisking her back to the present. she shook her pelt and glanced out at the barren landscape, her eyes downcast. oh niylah, what have i done?

summary azgeda and trikru form one clan, taking the name of azgeda. they move to the mountains where azgeda's territory and camp, an abandoned twoleg castle, is, but posy dies in the process, due to queen nia forcing skai to assassinate her quietly. ontari and luna, a warrior of one of the 12 clans, make a deal with each other to convince their leaders to make peace in order for ontari to offer herself up as a champion for her clan and fight to the death in a conclave with 11 other warriors from 11 other clans. If she wins, she will have total control over all 12 clans and become the coalition commander. if she loses, she will die. most of the cats, except spies, are marked with the azgeda symbol.

x
──────────────────
(wanheda, lexa, artigus, and oakpaw go on a patrol. )
( gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, koi, and violet go on a patrol. )
( ontari, fleim, niylah, yellowpaw, and arker go on a patrol. )
( trikova, fotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, and ivyleaf go hunting. )
( lila, arum, one-eye, osias, atohl, and bubblepaw go hunting. )
( lexa goes into labor. father. )
( all apprentices train. )
( queen nia requests a warrior. )
──────────────────
      ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) none yet.
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 41m, ♀
      indleo, 0m, ♂
      ( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 41m, ♂
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ) ontari, 21m, ♀
      i⇀ nightblood
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 8m, ♂
      admonium, 21m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫 ) niylah, 23m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      [ 𝐰𝐚𝐫 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: wanheda, 43m, ♀
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ] 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: reivon, 32m, ♂
      trikova, 37m, ♀
      nyko, 23m, ♂
      ivyleaf, 27m, ♂
      cuyler, 31m, ♂
      sienna, 29m, ♀
      onya, 22m, ♀

i⇀ nightblood
      violet, 22m, ♀
      koi, 18m, ♀

[ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ] 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: wintam, 30m, ♀
      fleim, 42m, ♂ *step in leader.
      fotam, 36m, ♂
      artigus, 24m, ♂
      osias, 39m, ♂
      one-eye, 35m, ♀
      palenose, 19m, ♀
      gonplei, 44m, ♂
      arker, 19m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ) oakpaw, 9m, ♂
      dmitri, 8m, ♂
      bubblepaw, 7m, ♂
      sneezepaw, 7m, ♂
      yellowpaw, 7m, ♀
      skai, 8m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
      » soncha, 22m, ♀
      indbekka, 4m, ♀
      indlincoln, 4m, ♂
      indindra, 4m, ♀
      » diamond, 38m, ♀
      indecho, 4m, ♀
      indemori, 4m, ♀
      indbellamy, 4m, ♂
      indoctavia, 4m, ♀
      » lila, 39m, ♀
      ind thelo, 4m, ♂
      » wintam, 30m, ♀
      indaurora, 1m, ♀
      indcallie, 1m, ♀
      indhuxley, 1m, ♀
      indwil, 1m, ♂
      indzoran, 1m, ♂
      » motherless
      indanca, 3m, ♀
      indjace, 3m, ♂
      indankara, 3m, ♀
      indcassius, 3m, ♂
      indcherrykit, 0m, ♀
      indfalconkit, 0m, ♂
      » arumwillow, 20m,♀
      ind jax, 0m, ♂
      ind catania, 0m, ♀
      ind shea, 0m, ♂
      » vera, 24m, ♀
      ind jasper, 0m, ♂
      ind eretria, 0m, ♀
      » costia, 35m, ♀
      indlionskit, 3m, ♂
      indamberle, 3m, ♀
      » lexa, 46m, ♀ / due now
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
      death berries/x1 | foxglove seeds/x1
      nightshade/x1 | water hemlock/x1
      cobweb/x1 | tormentil/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
      trout | x2 | 3 servings
      snow hare | x3 | 3 servings
      salmon | x4 | 3 servings
      snow ferret | x5 | 2 servings
      snow mouse | x5 | 1 servings
      hawk | x0 | 3 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
      ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      reivon | oak | 3 | hu, ba, cl
      onya | skai | 3 | hu, ba, cl
      lexa | yellow | 1 | hu
      osias | bubble | 1 | hu
      niylah | sneeze | 1 | hu
      admonium | roan | 0 | skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
      naikou | throat slit by skai
      ind an execution
      gona | drowned by skai

ind a brawl
      posy | pushed off cliff by skai

indan assassination
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
      lexa and wanheda | on the way
      abby and kane | soncha and onya
      soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln, indra
      diamond and luxx | echo, emori, bellamy,
      octavia, hailkit, luxxstrike, arumwillow
      palenose, stormrise, rainfall, swiftstep
      oakpaw, sheeppaw, yellowpaw, sneeze
      bubblepaw, sleetkit, pumpkinpaw
      wintam and fotam | huxley, callie, aurora
      zoran, wil
      arumwillow and dashiell | jax, catania, shea,
      pippa, elliot, heather
      nia and atohl | admonium, willow, roan
      ontari, velvetflicker, leo
      costia and ??? | lionskit, amberle
      vera and cuyler | eretria, jasper
      hemlock and hemlock | ankara, cassius
      floodkit, canalkit
      fotam and swandust | falcon, cherry
      quailkit, timberkit, salmonkit
Last edited by clarke, on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Red weasel » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Auroraclan
Number of Cats: 5

It is not a typical day of the warm greenleaf weather that your cats love to doze off in. Instead it is a cold and rainy day. In fact it has been raining for the last few days with no signs of letting up. At least the prey has started to grow use to the rainy days and are out of their burrows. However the rain has caused light flooding and an abundant of slippery mud. Predators will be out in this weather so make sure your cats are extra cautious through this wet time of green leaf.

On Laurelstar's return from Moonpool, she spotted three cats sniffing around the territory. Laurelstar was prepared to defend until the smallest of the three spotted her.
"I knew it, I knew you'd be here Laurel... well Laurelstar now right?". Luarelstar smiled as she nodded to the female.
"It's good to see you Bluestorm". If she remembered correctly Bluestorm left for same reasons she did, around the same time. Bluestorm pointed her tail as she talked, "I heard about the fall and came to see if I could help if anyone if there was anyone to help, brought some friends with me. This is Fernstep, she's a warrior, and this here is Creamfoot, he's a medicine cat apprentice, but he should be able to hold his own. It was more one of those waiting for it to be his time deals yeah know?" Lauralstar gave a pointed nod, "Well as you can see, any new members are a good sign".

--

Laurelstar was contemplating their actions for the day, her and her clan tightly huddled under a tree to avoid the rain, when a clam sand like cat approached. "I am Sandbrush" was all he said, before sitting amongst the other cats. Somehow Laurelstar knew that this was because of Starclan.
"We need a Deputy!" called out Bluestorm, though Laurelstar shook her head.
"We will get there soon enough. For now, it's important that we get our clan running. Bluestorm and Fernstep, you'll be hunting today. Sandbrush and I will go on patrol. It's important that in the stage is that we set a solid foundation to make sure we survive, so just do your best out there!". All of the cats nodded in agreement, the Bluestorm mumbled, annoyed that she was brushed off so easily. Fernstep laughed and nudge the cat on her way.
Sandbrush turned to Laurelstar and spoke soft, but quickly "that was very well said".
"Thank you" Luarelstar replied, then turned away to start her day, Sandbrush following close behind.

[LaurelStar and Sandbrush go out on patrol
Bluestorm and Fernstep go out hunting
Adopted unamed Creamfoot and Fernstep(was Oceanwing)]

Leader:
          Laurelstar | 31 moons | Female| X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Creamfoot | 17 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Bluestorm | 25 moons | Female | X
          Fernstep | 20 moons | Female | X
          Sandbrush| 34 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermie | x0 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    All birds | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀⠀⠀immortal » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 am

indentthe Úlfhéðinn are elite warriors loyal to the death, a formidable enemy in battle, and a valuable ally. their bloodlines and hierarchy are extremely important to them, and they follow the ancient laws passed down to them by the gods strictly. to disobey these laws would mean a harsh punishment, although by fair trial underneath the Heretoga.

indentthe Úlfhéðinn take up with residence in the north, and although it is not a freezing temperature, it is slightly cooler than normal. due to this, the felines who live there have adapted to the climate with the ncessary muscle to survive. they thrive in a valley, making their camp within the forest located at the bottom. the camp is under a twenty-four hour guard with sentries stationed at the entrance, and when they are not on guard duty they will go back to their regular duties.

indentalthough the Heretoga’s word is law, they will not be followed unless they have battle experience and have been blessed by the old gods with their nine lives. the position may be challenged, however, although the feline who challenges them must also have battle experience, and the position must be claimed in honorable combat at the challenger’s pit.

requesting this feline to be Úlfhéðinn‘s first Heretoga.
⠀⠀⠀immortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

velvet on trial —( 02.

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:10 am

weather report.
season ; leaf-fall
the cold looms above the clan territories, and slowly
prey will go into hiding when the threat of the bitter
leafbare hangs. for now, take the brittle life & cherish
it before it becomes even colder. take note that kit-
ing will become slightly harder and coming across foxes
& badgers will be a rising threat.

marya d. wrote:

[ after bringing the loner to bearstar, the leader
tests the potential clanmate and then turns him
away, as his tracking skills were not up to speed
with the rest of the clan's. bearstar redirects the
loner to wildclan. ]
[ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone,
sedgefeather, and flintstone go on a border patrol. ]
[ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing,
squirrelcall, and liontuft go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs ]
[ bearstar deems two of shellsong's kits unfit and
leaves them to die (broken links so i just killed
them off). ]
[ pansykit, wildkit, and callakit are ready to become
recruits. ]
[ all recruits train. ]
[ the clan consumes two birds and one mouse. ]

rowanfeather sifted through the sparse bracken, delicate whiskers quivering as she searched for herbs.
    The city was not a grand supplier of herbs, as it lacked in comparison to the sprawling forests that were
    rich with plantlife and vegetation. However, with the park it supplied enough for the growing laurelclan,
    and that would keep Rowanfeather content. Continuing forwards, a scent wafted through the air, one
    unfamiliar to her though unmistakably feline. Rowanfeather allowed her hackles to raise defensively, and
    she was prepared to unsheathe her claws. "Reveal yourself," Rowanfeather began, "Now." At
    first, nothing happened, and a wave of silence consumed the she-cat. Although after a few moments a sliver
    of fur flashed through the tangle of brush around her, and soon following a cat moved out from a clump
    of ferns. They stared at Rowanfeather for a moment. "Are you apart of Laurelclan?" They breathed,
    awe sparking their eyes as Rowanfeather nodded. "I have heard rumours of this clan.. Is it possible for
    me to join?"
    Rowanfeather's expression remained guarded and flat around the stranger. "That is not
    up for me to decide, you fate lies in your ability, and Bearstar."
    Rowanfeather gestured her head left,
    beckoning the cat to follow them as Rowanfeather made the walk back to camp.

➤ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone, sedgefeather and flintstone's patrol goes and passes uneventfully.
    ➤ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing, squirrelcall and liontuft successfully hunt down x1 bird and x1 frog
    ➤ rowanfeather gathers x2 coltsfoot before coming across a loner who wishes to join laurelclan
    ➤ all apprentices learn the stamina skill
    ➤ pansykit, wildkit and callakit will take on their rightful apprentice names pansypaw, wildpaw and callapaw now that they have become of age
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Post 42

Postby Simonpet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:55 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 45
Kits Due In: Now

"Stay still," murmured Birchnose to Orchidkit. The young tom froze in his place as his mother's tongue ran over his head. After a few final licks, she stepped back, satisfied. The five kittens in the nursery were more than ready for their ceremony.

"It seems like yesterday that they were blind and deaf," muttered Briarwhisker with unexpected tenderness. She smiled internally as she recalled the person she had been seasons ago: abrasive and cold. But now... Now she had a mate and kits. She had more to live for than just herself and her hunting prowess, the skill that she had honed since leaving her human's house.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready!" the kits chorused.

"Then let's go."

Outside, most of the clan awaited. A few cats had been sent out to hunt and patrol the borders, but had been alright with potentially missing the ceremony. Honeystar sat in her customary place on the Speaker's Tree with Duckpelt beneath. Birchnose felt a pang that was soon replaced with the knowledge that she would be resorted to her place as deputy. She wasn't ready to give that up; not even for her family. No. She had made a promise to Alderclaw that she would care for the clan as long as she was alive, and she would do so as deputy.

"May the kittens approach the Speaker's Tree?" Honeystar's voice rang out clearly in the newleaf air. The five approached, expressions ranging from slightly bemused to excited to frightened. "Birchnose and Briarwhisker. You have raised your litters well. May they have as much care from their mentors as they did from you." The two mollies dipped their heads in acknowledgement. "I would like to call up Tipnose, Hillfang, Dandeliontail, Mottleflower, and Barleystream." A muttering spread across the crowd that was quickly silenced as the warriors padded up to the Speaker's Tree. "May they share their knowledge, experience, and wisdom with their apprentices." Silence. "The following cats will mentor the following kits: Barleystream and Carpkit, Hillfang and Orchidkit, Dandeliontail and Harekit, Tipnose and Larkkit, and Mottleflower and Silverkit." Larkkit looked mildly disappointed but Carpkit looked ecstatic. "From now on, you will be known by these names: Carppaw, Orchidpaw, Harepaw, Larkpaw, and Silverpaw. You are no longer kits. You are apprentices."

Gingerstorm smiled. "It's rather amazing how so many kittens have survived throughout the seasons," she told Oakheart. "Let's just hope that Mila's birthing goes well, too."

Oakheart dipped his head in true agreement. He had no quarrel with Mila and Palefur, and believed that her hunting skills would be necessary to the clan for moons to come. He wondered how Bramblingwhisker's mission was going. Had she decided to wait? Had Honeystar already lost a life? He shook his head mentally. It was unimportant right now, as he needed to complete his part. A yip sounded.

"What was that?" asked Gingerstorm.

Oakheart's fur bristled in barely-feigned fear. "Fox," he murmured. "Foxes!" he yelled louder.

"Shh! Don't be so loud," hissed Gingerstorm, fur bristling as well. "They might have heard us."

But was was exactly what Oakheart wanted, so he continued shouting with panic until finally Gingerstorm yanked him by the scruff and started running away. As they did so, he ran into the molly and bowled her over. Despite her larger size, he had momentum and surprise on his side. Before she understood what was going on, Oakheart had made his move. He bit and scratched her and before the ginger warrior knew it, the foxes were on her, tearing at her and biting her and killing her. Oakheart had fled long before the foxes had gotten to her and Gingerstorm died cursing the day that the brown tabby tom had been accepted into the clan.

"This is the mouse you need to take to Honeystar," Oakheart had said. "It has deathberries so be careful."

Bramblingwhisker had nodded along, wondering if she could finish the task quickly. She didn't really want to kill Honeystar. But their leader was incompetent. Useless. Old without wisdom. But now as she lay on the ground, choking to death due to the berries she had accidentally swallowed, she had come to doubt Oakheart's plan. Honeystar had been a victim of circumstances, she saw now. Whose fault had it really been, that there had been a fire? Disease? Multiple other deaths? The clan was still young and would have to face many more disasters such as these. In later generations, who would they talk about? Would they consider Honeystar to be a wise leader who led her clan through good and bad? Would they talk about her as a villain? Would Oakheart be considered a hero for ridding the clan of such incompetence? Or would his name be lost to history?

All these thoughts and more ran through Bramblingwhisker's head as she faded from existence. In her last gasps, she could hear Dustleaf calling for yarrow. She heard her mother's panicked yowling. I'm sorry, she thought. I'm so so...

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (x1 stoat, x2 large fish).
Oakheart murders Gingerstorm.
Oakheart accidentally poisons Bramblingwhisker.
Adderstream, Daisywhisker, Dawnface, Fawnfur, Gulltail, and Neritestream go on patrol (find Isidora and Daffodiltuft [adult photo] formerly of Leafclan).
Aspentail, Duckpelt, Fritillarynose, Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, and Reedfur go on patrol (no new cats).
Carpkit, Harekit, Larkkit, Orchidkit, and Silverkit --> Carppaw, Harepaw, Larkpaw, Orchidpaw, and Silverpaw
Bitternpaw and Heronpaw train in climbing.
Carppaw, Harepaw, Larkpaw, Orchidpaw, and Silverpaw train in climbing, hunting, or fighting.
Dustleaf uses the following birthing herbs: x1 fennel and x1 raspberry leaf.
Nour and Scorchmask of Swiftclan try for kits.
Mila goes into labor (father). Her kits will be... (Please don't kill Mila.)

Deceased Cats
Sorrelkit | Molly | 0 moons | weak from birth
Smokefur | Molly | 18 moons | illness
Patchcloud | Tom | 23 moons
Gingerstorm | Molly | 57 moons | killed by foxes
Bramblingwhisker | Molly | 24 moons | poisoned by deathberries

Mentors and Apprentices
Barleystream | Carpkit | 0
Dandeliontail | Harekit | 0
Hillfang | Orchidkit | 0
Mottleflower | Silverkit | 0
Nour | Bitternpaw | 2 | hunting, fighting
Snowfoot | Heronpaw | 2 | hunting, fighting
Tipnose | Larkkit | 0

Relationships
Briarwhisker <3 Daisywhisker
Mila <3 Palefur

Family Trees
??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
??? + ??? = Egretstep, Gulltail
Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream,
Boulderpelt, Dustleaf
Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang,
Patchcloud, Tipnose
Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur
Shellfur + ??? = Fritillarynose
Falconflower + ??? = Reedfur
??? + ??? = Dawnface, Neritestream
Birchnose + Alderclaw = Bleakkit, Larkkit, Orchidkit, Silverkit,
Sorrelkit
Briarwhisker + Daisywhisker = Carpkit, Harekit, unnamed

Ally Clans
      Caveclan | tauriel.
      Dawnclan | stranger danger
      Echoclan | Katrione
      Gustclan | Chamrosh
      Lilyclan | resonatings
      Swallowclan | Arya22
      Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf

Enemy Clans
      None

Borders
      North | Mapleclan | snowbelle.
      Northeast | Acornclan | Makoto Naegi
      East | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
      Southeast | open
      South | Caveclan | tauriel.
      Southwest | Gustclan | Chamrosh
      West | Lupineclan | • noodle •
      Northwest | Venomclan | Darkhearted123
Medicine Store
Alder bark | x1
Beech leaves | x1
Bindweed | x1
Blackberry leaves | x1
Broom | x1
Catchweed | x1
Catmint | x2
Celandine | x1
Comfrey root | x2
Goldenrod | x1
Heather nectar | x1
Juniper berries | x1
Lamb's ear | x1
Lavage | x1
Mouse bile | x1
Poppy seeds | x3
Ragwort | x1
Sorrel | x1
Thyme | x2
Wild garlic | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bird | x0 | 3 servings
Fish (large) | x1 | 3 servings
Hare | x3 | 3 servings
Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Stoat | x2 | 2 servings
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winterclan post

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:41 pm

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
Total: 060 <3
Next Moonpool Visit: Now; April 10th
Next Kits Due In: 2 moons
Prey Servings: 10

"I don't like goosekit!" Snapped poppysong. She huddled around her new born kit, trying to find a way to curl him closer to her and make sure aloeleap couldn't touch him.

"Real mature," Said Aloeleap as he watched his mate, the love of his life, pout over a name. "How about-"

She cut him off with a twitch of her tail, "Pine, Cone, Bear, Coyote, Chirp, Chipmunk are all terrible names and you've already run them by me."

Orchidkit piped up from across the cave, "I like Chirpkit! Sounds like a fun guy to play with!"

Poppysong laughed, "Yes, that would be a fun playmate!"

Orchidkit laughed, "Yeah, Although, i think i like the name mallardkit the most. maybe aukkit for a sibling and kingletkit too. I like birds the most, thats what i eat every day too!"

Poppysongs eyes bulged, "I-I love those names, especially Mallardkit. Do you think you would let me name him that?" Aloeleap was nodding along with her, adding in, "Actually, we'll let you name him that, so then the tradition continues of naming the firstborn. Are you ok with that?"

Orchidkit thought for a second, and nodded happily, she was always willing to give away anything for her clanmates, "Anything for my friends!"

salmonstar looses a life due to an "accident"
new cats; honeydew, mallardkit, goldenstar/tail (readopt), lilacscent (readopt), branchnose (readopt), pinpoint (readopt)
moonpool; ---
hunting; foxdawn, cricketwing, goldentail, heronstride, scorchscream, & phantombelly
hunting2; seabird, lilacscent, rookfur, whithergaze, coonstripe, & sundapple
hunting3; pikeclaw, bumblesnout, wheatclaw, aloeleap, almondblaze & salmonstar
patrol; wolffrost, soaringstep, flintowl, pinpoint, & ibisthroat
guard; timberclaw
herb hunting; badgerheart, mallowpool, branchnose & windpaw
mates; ---
kitting; ---
kit->apprentice; mistkit, whisperkit, emberkit, vulturekit & piranhakit get assigned to ibisthroat, sundapple, foxdawn, hawkgaze, & goldentail
apprentice->warrior; screechpaw & sootpaw take final assessment. (screechpelt & sootberry)
training; badgerheart & windpaw (cures), aloeleap & snowpaw (climbing)/fail or pass/
whithergaze & monarchpaw (forest battle),
scorchscream & shellpaw (forest battle), almondblaze & gullpaw (forest battle),
poppysong & lavenderpaw (forest battle), bumblesnout & duckpaw (climbing)
fresh-kill; x3 Squirrel, x1 vole

notes;
2 more posts until final battle scene between all cats
* = timberclaw follower

Leader:
    salmonstar | 38m | tom | X
    Lives: [5/9] ★★★★★

Deputy:
    *timberclaw | 33m | tom | behind

Medicine Cats:
    badgerheart | 45m | molly | X
    mallowpool | 71 | male | X
    branchnose | 28m | tom | X
    windpaw (call)| 21m | tom | X

Warriors:
    scorchscream | 36m | tom | X
    wolffrost | 38m | tom | X
    heronstride | 35m | molly | X
    ibisthroat | 37m | molly | X
    *rookfur | 29m | tom | X
    *soaringstep | 53m | tom | X
    aloeleap | 41m | tom | X
    almondblaze | 27m | molly |X
    cricketwing | 38m | molly | X
    whithergaze | 40m | tom | X
    *soilface | 31m | tom | X
    *sundapple | 21m | molly | X
    *flintowl | 17m | tom | X
    seabird | 36m | molly | X
    wheatclaw | 19m | molly | X
    *foxdawn | 24m | molly | X
    phantombelly | 18m | tom | X
    bumblesnout | 54m | molly | X
    *coonstripe | 32m | tom | X
    *hawkgaze| 31m | tom | X
    goldentail | 31m | tom | X
    lilacscent | 23m | molly | X
    *pinpoint | 32m | tom | X
    *pikeclaw | 16m | tom | X

Apprentices:
    snowpaw (burr)| 13m | molly | X - blind & albino
    *screechpaw (pelt)| 13m | molly | X - runt
    sootpaw (berry)| 13m | molly | X - runt
    monarchpaw (wing)| 12m | molly | X
    shellpaw (fog) | 10m | molly | X
    gullpaw (wing) | 10m | tom | X
    lavenderpaw (sky) | 10m | molly | X
    duckpaw (tail) | 10m | tom| X
    mistkit | 6m | molly | X
    whisperkit | 6m | molly | X
    emberkit | 6m | tom | X
    *piranhakit | 6m | molly | X
    *vulturekit | 6m | tom | X

Queens:
    redwing | 35m | molly | in front
    *mambaquake | 39m | molly | X
    rubypelt | 33m | molly | X
    yewrunner | 27m | molly | X
    *koishade | 26m | molly | X
    poppysong | 43m | molly | X
    honeydew | 22m | molly | X

Kits:
    quartzkit | 4m | tom | X
    bronzekit | 4m | tom | X
    dunekit | 3m | tom | X
    elmkit | 3m | tom | X
    orchidkit | 3m | molly | X
    alderkit | 3m | male | X
    badgerkit | 4m | tom | X
    *thistlekit | 1m | tom | X
    *silkkit | 1m | molly | X
    mallardkit | 0m | tom | X

Elders:
    barkfang | 153m | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    doveclan | Cloudpelt
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | forest | open
    West | forest | open

Medicine Store

x3 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
    x1 lambs ears | strength
    x3 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
    x1 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
    x0 goldenrod | healing wounds
    x2 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
    x3 borage | helps queens milk to come
    x1 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    x3 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
    x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
    x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
    x4 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
    x2 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
    x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength
    X2 sorrel | traveling herb
    X1 fennel | eases hip pain
    x1 wintergreen | wounds & poisons
    x1 elder leaves | soothes sprains
    x1 parsley | used to stop she-cats from producing milk
    x1 bindweed | used to splint broken bones
    x1 coltsfoot
    x0 celandine
    x1 watermint
    x1 dock
    x1 broomtail
    x1 blackberry leaves

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x4 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x4 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x4 | 1 servings
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Robin | x4 |  3 servings
    hawk x1 - servings

Mentors:

badgerheart | windpaw | 12 |
    swimming, climbing, navigation, communication, comforting, organization, defense
    herb recognition, herb usage, poisons, kitting, mending, cures, death

aloeleap | snowpaw | 2 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    rookfur | screechpaw | 6 |
    cricketwing | sootpaw | 6 |
    whithergaze | monarchpaw | 4 |
    scorchscream | shellpaw | 3 |
    almondblaze | gullpaw | 3 |
    poppysong | lavenderpaw | 3 |
    bumblesnout | duckpaw | 2 |

Deceased Cats:
    Turquoiseclaw | Hawk | Starclan
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Starclan or Darkforest

Family:

salmonstar & seabird
    snowpaw, screechpaw, sootpaw
    timberclaw & redwing
    mistkit, whisperkit, emberkit
    aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
    shellpaw, gullpaw, lavenderpaw, duckpaw
    wolffrost & ibisthroat
    no kits yet
    unknown male & cricketwing
    pikeclaw
    timberclaw & mambaquake
    piranhakit & vulturekit
    aloeleap & poppysong
    mallardkit
    turquoiseclaw & rubypelt
    quartzkit & bronzekit
    unknown male & yewrunner
    dunekit, elmkit, orchidkit
    unknown male & koishade
    thistlekit & silkkit
    branchnose & lilacscent
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[trial mod replies] [inky. || elmclan] [four]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:58 pm

[weather]
leaf fall [autumn] :: the shadows begin to grow longer as the days slowly begin to shorten. the heat isn't as intense as it once was. a dry breeze makes its way through the clans territory but the sun still shines brightly in the sky. prey is slowly going into hiding and predators are making their presence known.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

inky. wrote:
E L M C L A N
Number of Cats: 4
Servings: 2
Next Kitting: N/A

Hailstar was thinking about families again. Staring out onto his Clan, he realized this camp would soon be filled with the sound of chatting queens and playing kits. The thought brought a purr into Hailstar’s throat and he prayed to StarClan that day would come. Suddenly, a crashing thought burned into his mind. He bounced up and hurried out of the camp.

Hailstar bounded through the dusty bushes that made up ElmClan’s territory. He had a mission and wasn’t going to stop looking until he found her. His beloved sister that he was heartbroken to leave. Regret, guilt and urgency clawed at his insides. How could he just leave her? In the midst of Ratstar’s cruel and ambitious reign. Shaking his head, he raced harder, pumping his legs as hard as they would go, desperately trying to find a blade of dry grass that carried her scent.

[Hailstar looks for his sister]
[Hailstar wishes for a queen]
[Thistlesnow patrols]
[Thistlesnow, Larkspot and Hazelwing hunt]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dust puffs up behind the tom as he runs across the dusty mountains. ears perked up and eyes sharp ,, a mission stands before him. paws thud against the ground ,, the sound barely audible in the vast mountains. so far nothing came up with his siters scent ,, but she has to be somewhere around! guilt weighs heavily on hailstars chest. eyes dart around ,, searching for a sign of his sister. a tuft of fur ,, a paw print ,, neither anywhere to be seen. keen nose detects every small scent close by and far off ,, yet nothing indicates that she is near. it seems as if hailstar has been running for eternity now ,, to no avail on his search. frustration boils inside the tom. where could she be? how could he just leave her behind? yowling out in anger and despair his voice echoes through the mountains. or is it a cry back? heart stopping the tom looks around ,, trying to find where the voice came from ,, wondering if it was just an echo of his voice or the voice of another cat. hushing his heavy breathing hailstar tried to listen for any indication that another cat may be around ,, but silence filled the air. who's out there? the leader called out ,, hope lining his voice. silence. maybe it was just nothing. heaving a sigh the tom lowered his head in defeat. he had let down his sister. he had abandoned his sister. turning around hailstar slowly started back toward camp ,, paws dragging against the ground.

brother? the voice hit hailstars ears ,, making the tom freeze mid step. is that you? turning his head hailstar was met with a familiar face. his sister. rushing up to him she butted her head against his shoulder. i missed you so much! she cried out ,, eye shining with joy. it took a moment for hailstar to register that this was his sister and not some illusion of the heat.

i've missed you too. hailstar softly said ,, a purr erupting in his throat.

[hailstar finds his sister!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[thistlesnow finds nothing unusual on her patrol]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

three cats pad out of camp side by side ,, thistlesnow leading the small patrol, larkspot and hazelwing following on either side of her. whiskers twitching and ears perked up the trio searched for the scent of prey close by ,, and almost as soon as they stepped paws out of camp did the scent of prey erupt. ears flicking forward thistlesnow motioned for larkspot and hazelwing to follow after the scent of squirrel while she went off on her own to follow the rouge scent of a mouse. together the two warriors separated from the deputy. following after the scent of squirrel it took the duo no time to come across the squirrel. sitting under a tree was a red squirrel hungrily chewing on a nut. staying a good distance away from the tree and squirrel ,, larkspot circled around ,, making sure to stay low to the ground and out of sight. hazelwing stood still ,, waiting for her fellow warrior to get to the other side of the tree. once in his spot the two cats waited a few heartbeats before hazelwing dashed forward. immediately the squirrel perked up. letting go of its own food the squirrel turned and ran only to head in the direction of larkspot. springing forward the tom sank his claws into the prey ,, killing it. proud of their catch the duo started to head back to camp to meet up with thistlesnow. who are you? the voice startled hazelwing and larkspot. glancing around hazelwing spotted a cat laying in the short grass ,, her dusty fur blending into the terrain. hazelwing glanced to larkspot. what do they do? stepping forward toward the she-cat hazelwing answered.

i'm hazelwing and this is larkspot ,, she nodded toward her companion who currently held a squirrel in his mouth. who are you?

just a loner looking for a place to stay. the she cat answered ,, staring at the squirrel.

you're welcome to stay with us! we're part of elmclan. we're in need of some cats. i think that you would be a perfect addition. the she cat stood up. at first it wasn't clear but hazelwing slowly noticed that this she cat had somewhat of a swollen belly.

i would love that. she meowed ,, following hazelwing and larkspot back to camp.

[while hunting thistlesnow ,, larkspot ,, and hazelwing catch two mice and a squirrel]
[while hunting thistlesnow ,, larkspot ,, and hazelwing come across a queen. she is due in two moons.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[note :: you clan will now need to start using servings.]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Cloudpelt wrote:OOC; Permanent brain damage. Will probably be a bit.. wrong in the brain, such as fainting and doing all the things that associate with brain damage.

Number of cats: 24
Female: 12
Male: 12
Serving size: six
Apprenticing: Flamepaw gets assigned Duo, Gravelpaw gets assigned Waspfur, Stonepaw gets assigned Coppereyes, Cloudpaw gets assigned Doveheart, Mulepaw gets assigned Fireeyes, and Bluekit gets assigned Snowstorm
Training: All Apprentices train, Snowpaw trains (just an fyi, he needs to learn mending bones, finding herbs, identifying posions, how to make a cat vomit, identifying herbs, how to get rid of swallowed poison, how to cure injuries, and finally how to cure sickness. The list will now be at the bottom of my post.)
Healing: Shallowsong used 1X cobweb on Branchstar’s injury, which happened in post.
Herbs: Shallowsong looks for herbs
Prey Pile: The clan does not eat
Moonpool: 2 days
Births: N/A
Mission: N/A
Role changes: Doveheart and Smokefur return to warrior duties
Moonpool visit for role changes: N/A
Hunting: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, Coppereyes, Snowstorm, Fireeyes hunt
Patrolling: N/A
Readoptions: N/A
Readoptions 2: N/A
Other: Shallowsong finally trains Snowpaw, as he is 6 moons old
Other 2: N/A

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\ Hunting: /
The hunting team has found a minnow, vole and mouse. Each food item gives you 1 serving. Shallowsong finds a chervil. This herb is applied to wounds. It helps cure infections and bellyaches.

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\Patrol /
N/A

\ Story /
N/A

OoC: I hope you're enjoying my replies so far! :3 Also, I'm so sorry!! I meant to make this post earlier today, it completely slipped from my mind!!

\Births /
N/A

\ Star Clan: /
N/A

\ Training: /
Cloudpaw learned something new - fishing!
Honeypaw learned something new - pouncing!
Flamepaw learned something new - hunting!
Bluepaw learned something new - swimming!
Gravelpaw learned something new - water fighting!
Mulepaw learned something new - swimming!
Stonepaw learned something new - climbing!
Snowpaw learned something new - identifying poisons!

\ Other: /

TheElevatorCat wrote:
[ a r c h i v e ]

s
o n g c l a n

[ Clan consumes rest of salmon + some of a trout ]
[ Thornheart asks for a medicine cat ]
[ Thornheart hunts ]
[ Bluestripe has been changed to Skygaze ]
[ Violetscent joins ]
[ Violetscent and Silverstar patrol — can they wander into GorseClan territory? ]
[ Snoweye joins from CliffClan readopt ]

\ Hunting: /
Thornheart has caught a vole! You get 1 serving.

\Patrol /
Violetscent and Silverstar get chased off. However, they do manage to find a warrior!

\ Story /
I'll write something later :)

OoC: Welcome to CaC! I sure hope you like it here. I'm Chocolate Chip, but most call me ellie, so you can too! I want to do my best at being a trial mod, so, if there's anything I can change, please let me know! I've been trying to do a reply every day, but with school getting in the way, it can be tricky! XD If you've got any requests, PM me and I'll see what I can do! I might not fulfill every request, but I'll consider it! ^,^

\Births /
N/A

\ Star Clan: /
Starclan has granted you a medicine cat!
Also, Starclan accepts the name change.

\ Training: /
N/A

\ Other: /
N/A

Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

velvet on trial —( 03.

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:09 pm

weather report.
season ; leaf-fall
the cold looms above the clan territories, and slowly
prey will go into hiding when the threat of the bitter
leafbare hangs. for now, take the brittle life & cherish
it before it becomes even colder. take note that kit-
ing will become slightly harder and coming across foxes
& badgers will be a rising threat.

laurelclan • oiseauclan

night skyy wrote:
StarClan - Aprèsstar asks for his mate, Daisystar {must be cream or black colored}
New Cats - Sootwind
Name Change - Sootwind/Sootcloud
Rank Change - N/A
Ceremonies - N/A
Trials - N/A
Patrols - Aprèsstar
Hunting - Aprèsstar
Training - N/A
Mates - N/A
Servings - N/A
Other - N/A

➤ apresstar has been granted daisystar
➤ apresstar comes across a loner who seems interested in oiseauclan and is willing to join
➤ apresstar catches x1 lizard
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me