Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

001 - don't blink

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:14 pm

███████
███████

POPULATION: one ✧ TOMS: one ✧ MOLLIES: zero ✧ NONBINARY: zero ✧ SERVINGS: two ✧ PATROLS: four ✧ THE GALACTICS: 01/06
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xiarien padded through the forest, leaves falling to the ground as trees swayed in the wind. various colors swirled around him, pai
nting the sky like a canvas. he moved swiftly, boredom setting in as he traveled alone. silence hung in the air like a thick fog, but a
rien didn’t seem to notice. a thought itched at the back of his mind, urging him to keep moving. eventually, it would lead him som
ewhere.
xithe maine coon arrived at a building nestled deep in the woods, ivy crawling up it’s sides. the cylinder seemed ancient, construct
ed out of stone with hastily carved windows. a crackled marble dome sat lopsided at the top, sunlight shining through. something
about it seemed... off, but arien couldn’t pinpoint what. perhaps it was the shadow that cast over a large stretch of land where not
hing grew, or the cold air it seemed to radiate across the forest. it was dull, some might call it ugly, but it stood out to the tom. he
blinked, and for a split second he swore he saw the dome flash a vibrant blue. arien padded to the cold, worn steps and climbed u
p, entering through a large doorway.
xiinside, everything was pristine, a drastic contrast to the exterior. he seemed to move in slow motion as he padded around, taking
it all in. the interior was mostly empty, save for a few paintings and plants here and there. arien’s face scrunched up in disgust and
he grabbed the nearest plant with his teeth, carrying it outside. he continued this process until every single plant was gone and the
building was cleansed of any bugs and dirt the plants harbored. the tom ascended up a spiral staircase that stood in the center, en
ding abruptly at an oak door that stood tall on the second floor. it was locked. arien turned to return downstairs, but stopped when
he heard a shrill scream from behind the door. cocking his head in confusion, he sat down in front of it, waiting. “who’s there?” he
meowed gruffly, his ears straining to hear anything.
xibut there was only silence. that seemed to be the one thing that never changed in the forest. now, it had been broken momentaril
y, but nothing seemed to indicate what had caused it. there wasn’t another being in sight, just arien and his thoughts. he got to his
paws and backed up as far as he could, tucking his head down. he ran at the door, and like a miracle, it opened.
xihe screamed when he looked up. .. ..-. -.-- --- ..- ·----· .-. . .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... --··-- -.-- --- ..- ·----· .-. . -. . -..-
- ·-·-·-

.-- .... .- - ·----· ... .... .- .--. .--. . -. .. -. --. ··--··
              .. ·-·-·- ·-·-·- -.-. .- -. ·----· - -- --- ...- . ·-·-·-

actions:
                arien goes hunting.
                arien goes on a border patrol.
                arien requests a cat from the galactics.

note: i would love if u could follow these
                set colors/breeds for new cats!! commonly
                found colors are: white, gray, black & blue.
                common breeds are: maine coon, oriental,
                domestic longhair, domestic shorthair, and
                rex breeds.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

high commander:
    arien | 62m | tom | x

general:
    name | m | gender | x

medics:
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x

soldiers:
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    cadets:
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x

birthmothers:
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x

progeny:
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    name | m | gender | x
    allies:
    clan | user
    clan | user

enemies:
    clan | user
    clan | user

borders:
    n | clan | user
    e | clan | user
    s | clan | user
    w | clan | user

medicine:
    herb | x0 | use
    herb | x0 | use
    food pile:
    prey | x0 | servings
    prey | x0 | servings
    prey | x0 | servings
    prey | x0 | servings
    prey | x0 | servings
    prey | x0 | servings

mentors:
    mentor | cadet | # of sessions | moves

the dead:
    name | m | gender | cause of death

family units:
    name + name
    ↳ name, name, name, name, name
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [064]

Postby Katrione » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 pm

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( POPULATION ) 077 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( KIT POPULATION ) 015
( MALES ) 036 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( FEMALES ) 041
( CURRENT SERVING SIZE ) 013 xxxxxxxxxxxxx--xxxxxxxxxxxxx ( VISIT TO MOONPOOL ) 00/00
( MODERATOR ) avifauna xxxxxxxxxx ( ARCHIVE LINK ) xx-xxxxxxxx ( CREDIT ) wade wilson
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MANY──────-─VOICES
CRYING────────OUT
AS───────────ONE
───────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentBrindlecloud's green gaze shifted upwards when a shadow fell across her. She blinked a few times, allowing her gaze to process the halo of light that was surrounding whoever was in front of her. The she-cat's apprentice... former apprentice... was standing in front of her, his concerned yellow gaze focused down on her. "We need to do your exercises." Crowcloud mewed, crouching down so he was on her level.

indent"No." Brindlecloud mewed, resting her muzzle back down on her paws. Crowcloud looked around the camp, his usual nervous look plastered on his face. The dilute calico she-cat followed his gaze, pausing when she saw that he was watching Mousepaw eating with his littermates. Brindlecloud was glad that her former apprentice had his own apprentice to look after now.

indent"Do you remember the stories you told me Ramhorn had told you about how Otterstream had been after she became paralyzed? How she refused to do her exercises when Ramhorn ordered her to, but then he would watch her trying to drag herself out of camp to go hunting?"

indentBrindlecloud looked back up at her apprentice, feeling a dull pang in her chest at the thought of the she-cat. When Brindlecloud had become an apprentice, the she-cat had already been a warrior for a few moons but Ramhorn told Brindlecloud everything about the stubborn yet brave she-cat. The paralyzed she-cat had just became an apprentice when she had her movement stolen away from her. She was so close to freedom to only have it yanked away from her. Despite this, the she-cat still had taken any chance she got to do things she wanted.

indent"Yes..." Brindlecloud whispered.

indent"Do you think Otterstream would let you be moping around instead of helping yourself?" Crowcloud questioned.

indentThe dilute calico grumbled quietly. "...No."

indent"Then drag your butt to the medicine clearing and let's get started on those exercises!" Crowcloud ordered, flicking her ear with his tail before strutting off towards the medicine cat den. The nearly furless tom called to Mousepaw, who immediately abandoned his meal and scurried in the direction he had heard his mentor's voice coming from.

indentBrindlecloud's eyes glittered in amusement as she pulled her front paws out from under her. She shook slightly as she tried to haul herself high enough that she would be able to drag herself. The former medicine cat jolted slightly when she felt two pelts press against her sides. Her green gaze looked up to see her mate and daughter flanking her sides.

indent"We'll do this together," Appleheart mewed determinedly. Lavenderpool nodded, flashing her mother a smile. "Now let's get going."

indentationindentationindentationindentationindentationindentation------------------------------

indent"Mommy, my paws hurt." Fleetkit whined. Gorsebird turned around, her ears perked up in concern as she returned to her son's side, sniffing at his paws. The young kit's paw pads had split from all the walking and were bleeding sightly.

indent"I'll carry you, honey." Gorsebird mewed, picking her son up by his scruff. The seal-point she-cat turned and hurried to catch up to Sunnyflower and the rest of the kits. The Echoclan deputy looked down at the black fluffball Pantherkit, her ears flattening slightly when she noticed that she was limping. "Are you alright? Do you need Sunnyflower to carry you?" The she-cat mumbled around Fleetkit's scruff.

indentPantherkit shook her head furiously, puffing her chest out. "No! I"m fine!" She mewed, her tiny tail sticking straight up in the air as she trotted faster to catch up to Pinekit and her littermates. Fleetkit wriggled furiously in Gorsebird's grip until she put him down. The tom shook his fur and darted off after Pantherkit. Sunnyflower snorted quietly, slowing her pace so she fell into step with Gorsebird.

indent"You know who Pantherkit would get along with?" Sunnyflower mewed.

indentGorsebird's whiskers twitched slightly. "Heathkit," The deputy replied. "They're both fiery."

indent"I think you're mixing up bratty and fiery, Gorsebird." Sunnyflower chuckled. The two she-cats walked in silence, only speaking to snap at one of the kits when they moved too far away from the group. They had been traveling for a few days now and were finally starting to see the familiar landmarks of other Clans they had visited before.

indent"We need to stop at Pineclan." Gorsebird mewed quietly.

indentSunnyflower's ears perked slightly and she looked at the deputy, a confused look on her face. "Why?" Gorsebird didn't reply to the she-cat, just turning her attention back to her kits. Realization flashed across Sunnyflower's face but she said nothing about it, just saying that Pineclan was nearby and they should hurry along. However, Sunnyflower lost her confidence when it came to finding Pineclan after reassuring Gorsebird several times that it was just around a patch of trees only to find that that wasn't true once they got around the trees.

indent"How are we supposed to get home?" Gorsebird mewed, her tail swishing anxiously as she looked around frantically. They had been finding familiar looking places but now none of those were around. Sunnyflower padded away from Gorsebird, herding up the kits and pushing them back towards Gorsebird.

indent"You all stick next to Gorsebird," Sunnyflower ordered sternly, glaring at Pantherkit when she saw her open her mouth to complain. "I'm going to go ahead and see if I can find anything else." Gorsebird nodded, her ears flattening back against her head as the long-haired ginger she-cat disappeared into the undergrowth.

indent"Is she going to come back soon?" Riverkit questioned, scooting closer to Gorsebird. Gorsebird curled her bushy tail around the small she-kit, still watching after her clanmate.

indent"Of course she will. Sunnyflower wouldn't go too far from us." Gorsebird reassured. As Gorsebird had promised, Sunnyflower returned to the deputy and kits rather quickly. However, she wasn't alone. A few Pineclan cats trailed behind her, confused looks plastered on their faces.

indentGorsebird felt her blue gaze widen in shock and surprise when she saw Vervainthroat was among the cats in the patrol. He was looking around at the kits and at Sunnyflower only, as if he was trying to avoid looking at her. A white she-cat hustled her way to the front of the patrol, sniffing curiously at the kits before turning to Gorsebird and Sunnyflower. "You're Echoclan cats," She stated. Gorsebird felt Sunnyflower twitch next to her, as if the she-cat was resisting the urge to say something mean. "We could help you get back to Echoclan, it would be no trouble. I'm Sheepcoat by the way." She chirped.

indent"I'm Gorsebird, and this is Sunnyflower," The dark-pointed she-cat replied. "And these are Fleetkit, Pinekit, Pantherkit, Nickelkit and Riverkit."

indentSheepcoat's eyes widened in surprise. "Are these all your kits?" She questioned, looking up at Gorsebird. Gorsebird noticed Vervainthroat stiffen, his wide eyes focusing on all of the kits in bewilderment.

indent"Oh, no! Just Fleetkit and Pinekit are mine. The other three were kept in the Twoleg house with us, I couldn't bear to leave them behind," Gorsebird cooed, leaning down to nuzzle all the kits. Pantherkit hissed furiously, rolling away from the she-cat's affection. "Hmph, I could've her behind."

indentSheepcoat snorted in amusement, shaking her head as she turned on her heels. After dismissing the rest of the patrol, Sheepcoat beckoned for the Echoclan cats to follow her and Vervainthroat. Without another word, the lost Echoclan cats followed the young she-cat. The only one who seemed to speak the whole time was Sheepcoat, with her friendly stories and amusing remarks.

indentAs the scent markers for Pineclan's borders grew stronger, Gorsebird patted Pinekit and gestured for him to follow her before dropping back to walk with Vervainthroat. "Vervainthroat," She mewed, her voice catching in her throat slightly. "You have to take Pinekit back with you to Pineclan."

indentVervainthroat looked down at the dark-pointed kit, who was staring up at him with wide and curious eyes. The Pineclan warrior tore his gaze away from the kit to look back at Gorsebird. "No, I can't take him. He needs to be with his mother and he needs to be raised with his brother." The tom mewed stubbornly.

indent"No, Vervainthroat. I want him to grow up with you, he needs to grow up with you. Pinekit's build and temperament doesn't fit living in the mountains." Gorsebird curled her tail around Pinekit, looking down sadly at her son.

indent"Mom? Why do I have to leave?" Pinekit questioned.

indent"Some cats are born into the wrong Clan," Gorsebird mewed. "You're meant to be with your father." She looked back at Vervainthroat, who still looked unsure of taking the kit with him but didn't argue further. The Echoclan deputy leaned down and pressed her nose into the kit's neck. "I love you, Pinekit." She mewed, tears pricking her eyes.

indent"I don't wanna go with him." Pinekit mewed stubbornly, a panicked look flashing across his face.

indent"You need to, little one." Gorsebird mewed tearfully, unable to keep her tears from falling once Pinekit let out a few strangled cries. "You'll see me again, I promise. At your first gathering, I'll find you and everything will be alright." The she-cat got to her paws, nudging Pinekit towards Vervainthroat. "I love you." She mewed, gesturing for Vervainthroat to take him away.

indentThe tom hesitated but did as he was told, setting his tail on Pinekit's shoulder and leading him in the direction of Pineclan's camp. Gorsebird watched after them, her claws sinking into the earth below her as she tried to stop herself from chasing after them and taking her son back.

indentWith a sigh, she turned and trudged back to the others, who were waiting for her just past the border. "Where's Pinekit?" Fleetkit questioned.

indent"Where he belongs. Now let's get back to where we belong."

[ Echoclan consumed x5 voles, x3 mice + x2 rabbits ]
    [ Echoclan consumed x2 catmint for Felicia's greencough. After a few days, Felicia's greencough still hasn't died down ]
    [ Gorsebird left Pinekit in Pineclan with Vervainthroat ]
    [ Gorsebird, Sunnyflower and the kits finally made it back to Echoclan ]
    [ Bumblepaw has finished her training and is ready to become a warrior: Bumbleflower ]
    [ Petalbound, Rabbitwish, Blazefur, Rowanstrike, Cloudwatcher and Wildpoppy went on a border patrol ]
    [ Frecklewish, Mossycreek, Bramblingflight, Pigeonnose, Hurricanejaw and Wickerfur went on a border patrol ]
    [ Icefang, Acciaberry, Strawberrypatch, Acornfall, Thunderstep and Stoneblossom went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Snakeshade, Darkclover, Splitear, Haybriar, Juniperbranch and Floodstone went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Canalstorm, Cassius, Ankara, Bubblestream, Foamsplash and Koifin went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Appleheart, Lavenderpool, Hazelburrow, Sandshell, Dodger, Cassie, Hootfang and Tadpole took Squirrelpaw, Chubpaw, Twigpaw, Rattlepaw, ..Bellpaw, Rookpaw, Parsnippaw and Wheatpaw training ]
    [ Crowcloud took Mousepaw training ]
    [ Splitear and Acciaberry decide they are ready to have kits ]
    [ Strawberrypatch and Cassie decide that they are ready for kits. Cassie decides to carry the kits, with Hurricanejaw being the donor ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

THE LEADER
┌──────┐
RAGGEDSTAR
44 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
THE DEPUTY
┌──────┐
GORSEBIRD
29 moons, ♀,

└──────┘
                  THE MEDIC
                  ┌──────┐
                  CROWCLOUD
                  23 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
THE APPRENTICE
┌──────┐
MOUSEPAW
08 moons, ♂,

└──────┘

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

WARRIORS 01
──────────────────
001. applefur, 93 moons, ♂
002. venom, 90 moons, ♂
003. mossvine, 85 moons, ♀
004. petalbound, 68 moons, ♀
005. rabbitwish, 61 moons, ♂
006. blazefur, 59 moons, ♂
007. sunnyflower, 59 moons, ♀
008. rowanstrike, 56 moons, ♂
009. cloudwatcher, 56 moons, ♀
010. wildpoppy, 55 moons, ♀
011. frecklewish, 49 moons, ♀
012. mossycreek, 46 moons, ♀
013. bramblingflight, 44 moons, ♀

WARRIORS 02
──────────────────
014. appleheart, 42 moons, ♂
015. pigeonnose, 40 moons, ♂
016. dodger, 38 moons, ♂
017. hurricanejaw, 36 moons, ♂
018. cassie, 34 moons, ♀
019. wickerfur, 31 moons, ♂
020. icefang, 29 moons, ♂
021. acciaberry, 29 moons, ♂
022. strawberrypatch, 28 moons, ♀
023. acornfall, 28 moons, ♂
024. lavenderpool, 27 moons, ♀
025. tadpole, 25 moons, ♀
026. thunderstep, 24 moons, ♂

WARRIORS 03
──────────────────
027. stoneblossom, 24 moons, ♀
028. snakeshade, 23 moons, ♂
029. sandshell, 23 moons, ♀
030. darkclover, 22 moons, ♂
031. splitear, 22 moons, ♀
032. haybriar, 22 moons, ♀
033. hazelburrow, 22 moons, ♀
034. juniperbranch, 22 moons, ♀
035. hootfang, 21 moons, ♀
036. floodstone, 16 moons, ♀
037. canalstorm, 16 moons, ♀
038. cassius, 16 moons, ♂
039. ankara, 16 moons, ♀

WARRIORS 04
──────────────────
040. bubblestream, 16 moons, ♂
041. foamsplash, 16 moons, ♀
042. koifin, 15 moons, ♀
043. goosestrike, 15 moons, ♀
044. bristlepad, 14 moons, ♀
045. name here, moons, ♂♀
046. name here, moons, ♂♀
047. name here, moons, ♂♀
048. name here, moons, ♂♀
049. name here, moons, ♂♀
050. name here, moons, ♂♀
051. name here, moons, ♂♀
052. name here, moons, ♂♀

APPRENTICES 01
──────────────────
052. bumblepaw, 16 moons, ♀
053. squirrelpaw, 10 moons, ♀
054. chubpaw, 10 moons, ♀
055. twigpaw, 10 moons, ♀
056. rattlepaw, 09 moons, ♀
057. bellpaw, 08 moons, ♀
058. rookpaw, 08 moons, ♂
059. parsnippaw, 08 moons, ♂
060. wheatpaw, 08 moons, ♂

APPRENTICES 02
──────────────────
061. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
062. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
063. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
064. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
065. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
066. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
067. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
068. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
069. name here, age moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀

QUEENS 01
──────────────────
070. beestripe, 28 moons, ♀
071. witheredstalk, 40 moons, ♀
---. *gorsebird, 29 moons, ♀
073. piranha of FC, 31 moons, ♀
074. name here, age moons, ♀
075. name here, age moons, ♀
076. name here, age moons, ♀
077. name here, age moons, ♀
078. name here, age moons, ♀

KITS 01
──────────────────
079. grousekit, 05 moons, ♂
080. beaverkit, 05 moons, ♂
081. porcupinekit, 05 moons, ♂
082. hedgehogkit, 05 moons, ♂
083. thistlekit, 05 moons, ♂
084. buzzardkit, 04 moons, ♂
085. fallkit, 04 moons, ♂
086. heathkit, 04 moons, ♀
087. buzzingkit, 04 moons, ♀

KITS 02
──────────────────
088. jaguarkit, 03 moons, ♂
089. harpykit, 03 moons, ♂
090. fleetkit, 03 moons, ♂
091. pantherkit, 03 moons, ♀
092. riverkit, 03 moons, ♀
093. nickelkit, 03 moons, ♂
094. name here, age moons, ♂♀

ELDERS 01
──────────────────
095. felicia, 133 moons, ♀
096. brindlecloud, 40 moons, ♀
097. name here, age moons, ♂♀
098. name here, age moons, ♂♀
099. name here, age moons, ♂♀
100. name here, age moons, ♂♀
101. name here, age moons, ♂♀

ALLIES
─────────────
forestclan, simonpet
clayclan, hazilnut
pineclan, deimos

└───────┘

RIVALS
─────────────
clan, username
clan, username
clan, username

└───────┘

BORDERS
─────────────────
n, clan, username
e, hickoryclan, morrissey
s, groveclan, solyn
w, briarclan, amethyst14
nw, clan, username
ne, clan, username
sw, moorclan, dinolil1
se, gustclan, chamrosh

└──────────┘

FRESH-KILL
─────────────
mice, x0, one
vole, x0, one
shrew, x3, one
rabbit, x1, two
squirrel, x5, two
fish, x4, three
pigeon, x1, three

└───────┘

MENTORS
───────────────────
sunnyflower, bumble, 4, hunt, fight, stalk, climb
appleheart, squirrel, 2, hunt, climb
lavenderpool, chub, 3, hunt, fight, climb
sandshell, rattle, 3, hunt, fight, climb
dodger, bell, 1, climb
cassie, rook, 1, moves here
hootfang, parsnip, 1, climb
tadpole, wheat, 1, moves
crowcloud, mouse, 1, herb rec.,

└──────────────┘
LINKS
────────
DECEASED
────────
FORMERS
────────
FAMILIES
────────
FANCLUB
────────

Last edited by Katrione on Thu May 07, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:21 pm

MoorClan
Kindness heals what was broken, mercy clears what was marred and peace brings back what was lost.
Number of Cats: 68| Males: 30 | Females: 38 | Last Post: X | Territory

''Where's mother?'' Whined Daisykit, crawling from under Darkfur's pelt. Bright blue eyes stared dazedly at his dark surroundings, trying to make out one tree's bark out from another; No avail, all the shadows looked the same and moved the same to the young kit. ''Is she coming back?'' Daisykit gave up on his conquest to emerge like a butterfly from the cocoon that was Darkfur's pelt, staring emptily into the distance.

Looking down at the white kittens as they emerged from under him, Darkfur smiled guiltily and tried not to look them in their bright eyes. ''Fumitorystorm is...ah...preoccupied.'' The tabby tom nodded, swallowing and forcing a thin smile onto his muzzle. ''Don't worry, you'll be okay...you'll be okay...'' Darkfur whimpered softly, trying to convince himself into believing it.

''Darkfur.'' Hawktuft called out, approaching his friend quietly. ''I need to talk to you, Fennelclaw can keep an eye on the kits for a bit.'' Shooting a grateful look at the sandy-furred molly, Hawktuft led his friend away from the nursery and into a little alcove within the split roots of a death-dark yew. ''Fumitorystorm's scarpered.'' He hissed under his breath, lime eyes suddenly lit up with urgency. ''I followed her scent as far as the statue that looks like a stag and that was it!''

Staring in mute shook, Darkfur shook his head in disbelief. ''What!?'' His voice pitched with outrage, disturbing Lichenface out of her nap with a grunt. ''Are you kidding me?!'' Stomping his paws angrily, Darkfur looked like he was about to start uprooting trees and throwing them all over the place. ''She's looking after some kits, her dead friend's kits, and she scarpers!'' Tutting angrily, Darkfur growled softly. ''Poor kits...imagine growing without a mother!''

''Not much of a mother if she abandoned them.'' A grey-brown tom pointed out, sauntering up to the tomcats. ''What's up?'' Aspenthroat murmured, jaws cracking into an almighty yawn. ''Mothers do that all the time, it's no big deal...'' Stretching his legs, the pale-tabby shook out his pelt and stood tall, towering over them. ''Wanna go hunting?''

Hawktuft stared, as shocked as a landed fish. ''It's not normal!'' He exclaimed. ''What kinda childhood did you have, geez!?'' The mottled warrior lifted a paw as if to smack some sense into Aspenthroat. ''And even if its normal for you, these kits have been far too much to have their adopted mother just leave them all alone.''

''Because all alone means being surrounded by other kits, a queen and entire clan.''

All the while his friends sassed each other, Darkfur was staring sadly at the nursery; Poor kits, they had no idea what was happening, and from their mother's death, to the fire, to Fumitorystorm leaving them...It was just too much. ''Guys, shush.'' Darkfur's voice rumbled like a thunderstorm on the verge of breaking out into a torrent of rain, a monsoon. Quietly, he watched Hemlockkit staring sadly at the branches overhead, lonely and lost. ''I made a promise to Lilystream that I would look after her kits.'' He turned to Hawktuft. ''You did too, and I'm asking both of you now to help me honour it.'' He smiled encouragingly. ''Let us be the fathers the kits need right now.''

''...Of course.'' Aspenthroat nodded quietly. ''I don't know who the hell Lilystream was but...I'm here.''

Hawktuft returned the smile, dipping his head respectfully. ''Naturally, do you even need to ask?'' He pointed out.

Family is not always the blood that runs in your veins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Are clans always like this?'' Swallowstorm murmured, turning to Ratwhisker. ''They seem awfully on edge for a family.'' The black tom frowned, recalling what Mallowpaw had said; They looked out for one another, they were like one huge family. But to him, they acted like strangers, edging around each other and eyeing the woods anxiously. More like a den of backstabbers rather than a family. But then, what'd Swallowstorm know? He had been in a den of backstabbers for the majority of his life anyway!

Ratwhisker grunted non-noncommittally, shoving a plump squirrel before Swallowstorm. ''Eat up, you look like you haven't eaten for days.'' The grey tabby licked his paws clean, picking out a pine-needle from between his white toes. ''...Also have you seen Mallowpaw? He was awful upset this morning.'' Ratwhisker remarked, shaking his head solemnly. ''Something about having to train as a warrior, I think.''

The black tom looked up from his food, staring at Ratwhisker in surprise. ''What's so bad about being a warrior?'' From what he could gather, most of the clan were warriors so it wasn't anything to be fearful of or ashamed of. ''He'd make a good one, if he just has a little faith in himself.'' Swallowstorm remarked quietly, lying through his teeth. ''Is his mentor not being good to him?'' Rising slowly to his paws, a threatening night-black figure. ''I can have a talk to Cloverheart.'' A talk, right, totally, yeah...just a little chat.

Staring blankly at Swallowstorm, Ratwhisker looked far from impressed. ''How chivalrous of you, but that's not the reason why Mallowpaw's so moody.'' The former-leader pointed out, glancing at the healer's den - Semi-hidden from view by a wall of thick ivy, glossy with rain. ''He used to be a healer's apprentice, and he was good at it.'' Ratwhisker turned slowly back to Swallowstorm.

''He doesn't want to be a warrior''

Scoffing, Swallowstorm shook his head dismissively. ''Then why can't they just let him be a healer, they've got plenty of cats to teach him.'' The black tom replied, wondering how the MoorClan cats could be so stubborn as to deny a young apprentice their dream for the sake of adding more claws to their collection. '' Tail twisting angrily, Swallowstorm spat a curse under his breath. ''I'm going to fight one of them, knock some sense into their tiny, tiny brains.''

Sighing dramatically, Ratwhisker rose to his paws. ''Swallowstorm, no.'' He warned, pressing his head against the tom's chest. ''Consider this...not fighting the healers.'' Ratwhisker suggested, looking down to meet Swallowstorm's eyes. ''In the clans, we use diplomacy.'' The grey tabby pointed out, glancing over his shoulders - Smallwhisker was eyeing them quietly, a sour look in her eyes. ''Do you know what diplomacy is? Or are the barbarian I thought you were?''

''Yes.'' Shot back Swallowstorm, tossing the word 'diplomacy' clumsily around his mouth. ''Dip-lOM-icy?'' There was never a need for diplomacy where he came from, not when you had fear. Still, Swallowstorm sat down slowly and he glared at the healer's den. ''Poor Mallowpaw...'' He muttered, shaking his head as he took another bite of squirrel. ''...At least he'll be a good warrior, and hopefully we won't need to have him rip the throat out of any traitors any time soon.''

Quietly, Ratwhisker stared at him with a stony expression.

''What the [redacted], Swallowstorm?''

Keep an eye out for the those you care about but don't forget to spend time with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foxflower stared across the camp, sighing despairingly whenever a cat asked how his day was. Rolling slowly to his side, the large ginger tom curled up, pale-orange tail coiled around his white muzzle and eyes shutting off from the rest of the world. When Smokeheart had run into the fire, Foxflower had known instinctively that the tom wasn't going to make it, had prepared for the worst case scenario that he would fail to save the kits and would perish along them. He knew he should've said something.

Smokeheart had never been a father, but after he'd died, Foxflower wished they could've had a second chance. Just a moment longer to have a real father, at least for a minute to pretend that Smokeheart had been by his side, his whole life. Sighing, he looked up and saw his siblings standing quietly by his side. They were staring forlornly at him and Foxflower felt that perhaps for the first time in his life, they saw eye to eye. Smokeheart was their father, and their only chance to tell him that had been snatched from under their paws.

''So...'' Crowfoot winced, prodding his big brother on the shoulder. ''...depression, huh?'' The spry black tom-cat had very little clever to say, and many used to joke that as a kit, StarClan replaced his brain with bees. These days, however, they wondered if Crowfoot had simply taken a bad tumble - With all the hills and bluffs on MoorClan's old territory, it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

Grunting softly, Foxflower turned away from Crowfoot and stared blankly at the grass - It was wilted and brown at the tips, despite the dampness that clung to the air. Most likely, it was the chronic lack of sunlight that had stunted their growth. He half wondered if the mountain's stony-face had scared all the flowers back into the soil. Wouldn't that just be funny? Foxflower mused to himself, staring at the grass. He wished he could disappear into the soil too and hide with all the worms and roots.

''Crowfoot, be sensitive.'' Owlgaze scolded, batting him on the muzzle. ''Depression is no laughing matter, it is a mental health problem that needs to be carefully handled.'' The brown tabby explained softly, chin inclined proudly as she prattled on about the consequences of poorly managed words and mental health left to run into the ground. ''With that out of the way...Are you okay, Foxy-Loxy?'' Owlgaze murmured, poking Foxflower's cheek. ''Foxy-Loxy...My bro?'' Olive-green eyes agleam with concern, Owlgaze tucked her paws back under her belly and frowned. ''...You usually like that nickname.''

Or at least he was too polite to not laugh but that was besides the point.

''No.'' Huffed the ginger and white tom, tail flicking with irritation. ''I'm just a ray of sunshine, Owlgaze.'' Foxflower murmured, lifting his head. ''Don't worry about me, surely you've got things to do.'' More important than he, the tom who couldn't muster the courage to call his father, father. More important than he, a tom who hid in the nursery with the kits and queen. ''Go away.''

Crowfoot solemnly raised one paw, and placed it gently on Foxflower's head. ''I can see you're not okay, and that's okay.'' He smiled at Foxflower, raven-black tail coiling around his white paws. Crowfoot missed Smokeheart, but he knew that it had been his fathers choice and Crowfoot wasn't going to be so quick to call him father - He had failed to act as such and wouldn't be considered as such. ''Have you eaten anything?'' The silence was all the answer that Crowfoot needed.

''I'll get you something then.''

As Crowfoot pottered off, Owlgaze curled up next to her brother and rested her head next to his paws. ''Foxflower, I know it seems bleak.'' She too had been sad that Smokeheart had died, but out of all of them, Foxflower had lost the most - He'd always wanted a father figure and it just seemed cruel that fate had given him something to hope for, only to snatch it away. ''But things will get better! Hey, maybe when I have kits you can help look after them.'' Owlgaze's smile lit up her olive-green eyes. ''You'll be the best uncle in the world.'' She promised, grinning. ''I know you will.''

Although Foxflower did not reply, she knew his answer already.

Not all wounds are visible, but take care of them anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fumitorystorm looked around nervously, the woods corrupted beyond repair. The silver tabby had left to get some fresh air, take in the surroundings and she'd chosen the most scenic route, ambling along a lightning-quick brook, the white froth skipping like grasshoppers over smooth and time-worn pebbles. She wasn't sure how long she'd walked but judging by her throbbing paws, it had been some time. She had not seen the fog, smokey-white jaws opening up and swallowing her whole. Whirling around, every tree that loomed was an enemy's face, and a sense of dread most peculiar caused her heart to seize up.

The last thing she saw was her sister's face, stepping out of the gloom and with ice behind her eyes, watching her die.

Always take the time to look after yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fumitorystorm dies (Found on ClayClan territory a few moons later)
Newtpaw and Mallowpaw go training
Garlicstar, Bramblefur and Briarcloud go patrolling
Dawnpool, Yarrowshine and Waxwing search for Beetlestep
Fogwhisker, Linnettail and Magpiefeather search for Beetlestep
Laurelfur and Thriftclaw go hunting
Swallowstorm and Gooseflight go patrolling

Death Rolls, Open.

Leader:

Garlicstar | 51 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ (Never visited StarClan)

Council:
    Dawnpool | 80 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 73 | Male |X | Half of face ripped
    Yarrowshine | 31 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Braircloud | 76 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Trouttail | 62 | Female | X
    Lampreypelt | 58 | Male |X
    Smallwhisker | 38 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Smudgeflower | 84 | Male |X
    Murkfang | 79 | Female | X
    Shadowfang | 75 | Male |X
    Cloverheart | 75 | Male |X
    Fogwhisker | 75 | Female | X
    Poppypelt | 63 | Female | X
    Adderleap | 60 | Female | X
    Antfoot | 54 | Male |X
    Larknose | 53 | Male (Trans) |X
    Thriftclaw | 49 | Female | X
    Pansycloud | 47 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 46 | Female | X
    Mistclaw | 46 | Male |X
    Sedgefrost | 46 | Female | X
    Privetpath | 45 | Male |X | Left (Loga) |Powers
    Sloestem | 45 | Female | X | Right (Lili) | Powers
    Lichenface | 45 | Female | X
    Starlingtail | 43 | Male |X
    Jayfrost | 42 | Female | X
    Ratwhisker | 40 | Male |X
    Burdockfoot | 39 | Female | X
    Honeynose | 38 | Female | X
    Copperberry | 33 | Female | X
    Slatenose | 33 | Male |X
    Swallowstorm | 31 | Male |X | Powers
    Hawktuft | 29 | Male |X
    Darkfur | 29 | Male |X
    Aspenthroat | 29 | Male |X
    Gooseflight | 29 | Female | X | Powers
    Elmstorm | 28 | Female | X
    Hazelstone | 28 | Male |X | Blind
    Laurelfur | 19 | Male |X
    Stormflower | 19 | Male |X
    Froststrike | 19 | Female | X
    Crowfoot |17 | Male |X
    Owlgaze | 17 | Female | X
    Foxflower | 17 | Male |X | Blind in one eye
    Waxwing | 14 | Male |X
    Beetlestep | 14 | Female | X
    Magpiefeather | 14 | Female | X

Apprentices:
    Mallowpaw | 16 | Male |X
    Newtpaw | 16 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fumitorystorm | 30 | Female | X
    Fennelclaw | 37 | Female | X

Kits:
    Plumkit | 4 | Female | X | Left (NB)
    Pearkit |4 | Male |X | Right
    Firkit | 4 | Female | X
    Eveningkit | 4 | Female | X
    Teaselkit |4 | Male |X
    Thistlekit |4 | Male |X
    Daisykit |3 | Male |X
    Chervilkit | 3 | Male |X
    Comfreykit | 3 | Female | X
    Hemlockkit | 3 | Female | X
    Mothkit | 2 | Female | X
    Beekit |2 | Male |X

Elders:
    Ivystripe |104 | Male |X | Mute
    Patchthorn | 98 | Male |X
    Mudfoot | 92 | Female | X

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North: ForestClan
    Northwest:
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West: ClayClan
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1
    Mint -
    Honey -
    Mallow -
    Stick -
    Bindweed -
    Lungwort -
    Burnet -

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x3 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Blackbird | x2 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x2 | 2 servings
    Pheasant | x5 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Cloverheart | Mallowpaw |
    Shadowfang | Newtpaw |

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit (leaf) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit (wing) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit (frost) |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Elderwhisker | ( Died aged 36 moons) | Male |X - Killed by a fox
    Ravenflower | ( Died aged 80 moons | Female | X - Killed by Snailstep
    Maplepaw (briar) |(Died aged 6 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Snailstep
    Snailstep | (Died aged 61 moons) | Male |X - Drowned in the stream
    Neritefang | ( Died aged 310 moons) | Female | X | Blind - Died of old age complications
    Swanstar | (Died aged 103 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Fritillarystar
    Fritillarystar | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Swanstar
    Lilystream | (Died aged 25 moons) | Female | X - Birth complications
    Oakfeather | (Died aged 94 moons | Female | X - Smoke in lungs
    Firepool | (Died aged 35 moons) | Female | X - Killed by fire
    Harefoot | (Died aged 75 moons) | Male | X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Lizardpath | (Died aged 51 moons) | Male |X | Blind | - Ran into fire
    Rookwing | (Died aged 50 moons) | Male |X - Broken neck
    Smokeheart | (Died aged 47 moons) | Male |X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Mintfang | (Died aged 17 moons) | Male |X - Killed by fire
    Morningkit (throat) | (Died aged 2 moons) | Male |X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Yewkit (face) | (Died aged 2 moons) | Female | X - Crushed by a burning timber
    Silverpaw (stem) | (Died aged 9 moons) | Female | X - Killed by fire

Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe
    Andrew & Sean - Privetpath (Loga) and Sloestem (Lili)
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Poppypelt & Adderleap
    Pansycloud & Linnettail
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit/frost, Kestrelkit/wing and Maplepaw/briar
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormflower, Wrenkit/leaf and Mintfang
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
    ??? & Burdockfoot - Silverpaw
    Cedar & Fumitorystorm - Firkit, Yewkit, Thistlekit, Teaselkit, Eveningkit, Morningkit
    Vervainthroat & Lilystream - Chervilkit, Comfreykit, Daisykit, Hemlockkit
    Smokeheart & Pansystep - Foxflower, Crowfoot, Owlgaze, Dogwish, Hawkkit, Kestrelkit
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:06 pm

O W L C L A N
Number of Cats: 12 (5 M | 7 F | 0 NB)
Next Star Rock Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Serving Size: 3

(Last moon)
Dark Moon
Dark Moon signaled for his patrol to stop with his tail. He came across the scent of an unfamiliar cat; the black-furred leader of OwlClan challenged loudly, so that any cat in the vicinity could hear him, "Who goes there? This is OwlClan territory - show yourself!" A moment passed before the intruder, a silver torbie, came into view, shivering slightly with fear. Dark Moon's eyes softened at the (assumed) she-cat's ragged appearance, and meowed, "Are you lost?" 'She' replied, nodding, "I was traveling through the area, getting away from the destruction of my old Clan, LambClan, when I came upon your territory, sir. I... I'm sorry, I'll leave..." Glancing at his companions, who nodded, Dark Moon faced the shivering former Clan cat and addressed 'her', "It's okay, I promise. We are but a small Clan who started being a Clan a few moons ago. Would you like to at least stay with us for the day?" The silver torbie nodded vigorously and meowed, "Thank you so much, I would gladly stay with you, if you were willing." Glancing at the two cats beside Dark Moon, 'she' added, "I... forgot to introduce myself, haven't I? My name is Onyxlight, formerly of LambClan." The black-furred OwlClan leader mewed warmly, dipping his head, "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Onyxlight. My name is Dark Moon, leader of OwlClan." Turning to Pinecone, he added, "This is Fallen Pinecone, one of my sharpclaws." The brown tabby tom dipped his head and added, "Nice to meet you, Onyxlight. Please feel free to call me Pinecone." Dark Moon indicated Butterfly with his tail and meowed, "And this is Butterfly's Flight, our first and only softpaw at the moment." The tortoiseshell she-cat dipped her head and replied, "Pleased to meet you. Please call me Butterfly." Dark Moon saw confusion in Onyxlight's eyes at the mention of terms that were obviously foreign to 'her', and suggested, "Follow us and we'll perhaps have time to explain our system later today?" The silver torbie nodded gratefully, meowing, "That would be great, Dark Moon, thank you." The trip back home to camp was filled with Pinecone and Butterfly explaining to the 'she-cat' about OwlClan's territory.

<Back in camp>
Song
Song, a pretty calico she-cat, was busy sorting through herbs when she thought she smelled Onyxlight, one of her old Clanmates back in LambClan. She thought back to her days in LambClan, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "Get over it," the former LambClan medicine cat told herself angrily, "LambClan is done and over with, you're a healer for OwlClan now." Shaking her head to clear her mind, the calico she-cat decided to take a stroll to calm herself, and stepped out, only to almost run into a longhaired cat. Mumbling, "Sorry," Song made room for the cat in question, only to double-take on a second glance.

"Onyxlight!" Faded Song cried, "it is you!"

Onyxlight, the silver torbie who called himself a tom, was standing in front of her, in the flesh. The former LambClan tom's eyes were wide with shock as he gasped, "Fadedsong!" The two cats embraced each other, as they knew that they were no longer the only survivors of LambClan. The two only separated when Dark Moon, who had been standing behind Onyxlight, coughed politely. Startled, Song and her former Clanmate stood apart awkwardly, before the former apologized, "Sorry, Dark Moon, this is Onyxlight, and he's a former Clanmate of mine." Surprise glimmered in Dark Moon's eyes as Song mentioned Onyxlight's preferred pronouns, but the black tom nodded understandingly as he replied, "Ah... that's why LambClan sounded familiar." A smile on her lips, the calico healer of OwlClan nodded, meowing, "Yes, Dark Moon." Turning to the silver torbie tom, Song explained, "I came upon this Clan myself a moon ago, and look at me, I'm their medicine ca- uhhh healer," she corrected herself hastily, forcing herself to utter the still-unfamiliar word, "now. You can call me Song," she added with a soft chuckle. Onyxlight turned to Dark Moon and pleaded, "Can I... can I stay here forever? As in, can I join as a warrior of your Clan?" The black tom blinked, "Uhhh you mean, as a sharpclaw?" Song explained, as her friend looked at her with confusion, "Sharpclaws are warriors, it's what they call them here." The silver torbie tom nodded and faced Dark Moon again. Once more, he repeated, "May I join OwlClan as a war- sharpclaw?" Dark Moon thought for a moment before replying, nodding, "We are always in need of more members." A wide smile appeared on the OwlClan leader's face as he added, "Welcome to OwlClan."

"I suppose I'd need a new name," the silver torbie tom mused, a bittersweet look in his eyes. Before Song could say something, Dark Moon meowed, "I'm afraid so, Onyxlight, according to OwlClan tradition." "Very well," the tom nodded, "I trust you to give me a new name, Dark Moon." The black tom stared at the former LambClan warrior wide-eyed for a few moments before he seemed to find his voice again. The OwlClan leader nodded and meowed, "Uhhhh... thank you. If you would follow me," he added hastily, "I'll show you to the sharpclaw dens. I'm sure you'll meet everyone in the Clan by the time we welcome you as a sharpclaw properly." Dark Moon disappeared back out of the den, his long tail flicking in farewell. Onyxlight turned and meowed softly, "I'm so glad we both found the same place to call home." "Yes," Song whispered, her tail gently resting on the tom's shoulder, "I missed you." "As I missed you," Onyxlight replied, voice equally soft.

<Sometime later>
Dark Moon
Dark Moon called, leaping up onto the Star Rock, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, underneath the Star Rock, for a Clan meeting!" The clearing soon was filled with seven curious faces; even Misty Lake was found sitting at the entrance of the nursery. Word seemed to have traveled fast (But then again, Dark Moon mused silently, we only have a total of twelve cats), as everyone was smiling as the silver torbie tom who called himself Onyxlight came to sit near the front of the clearing. Dark Moon smiled down at him before clearing his throat. He then announced, "Today, we celebrate the joining of another member of our Clan!" Cheers came from the cats -Dark Moon swore he could hear Misty's three kits whoop with delight from the nursery-, and the black tom waited patiently for them to quiet down. When the noise did die down, the OwlClan leader meowed, "Step forward please, Onyxlight." The silver torbie tom did as told, and waited anxiously for his new name as the black-furred leader continued, "I, Dark Moon, leader of OwlClan, call upon my ancestors to look down on this cat. He has fled from his old, scattered Clan, and seeks to shelter within ours, as a sign of a new start, and wishes to learn of your noble traditions and code." He looked at the former LambClan warrior as he asked solemnly, "Onyxlight, do you promise to uphold our code and traditions, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" A slight shiver went through the tom as Onyxlight answered, "I do." "Then," Dark Moon concluded, "by the power that StarClan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting have vested in me, I hereby give you your new name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Minnow Leap. Our ancestors honor your resilient personality and your willingness to give the Clans a second try, and we welcome you as a full member of OwlClan." A long moment of silence passed as Dark Moon leapt down from the Star Rock to lay his muzzle on the new sharpclaw's shoulder; almost instinctively, Minnow Leap licked his shoulder in return; the small ritual of sorts completed, the cats of OwlClan howled cheerfully, welcoming their newest member with gusto, "Minnow Leap! Minnow Leap! Minnow Leap!"

(This moon)
Dark Moon, Falling Feather, Silver Snow, Quiet Rain, Misty Lake
"Dark Moon, please!" Misty's exasperated voice came from the entrance to the nursery, "I was gone just a few moments to take some much-needed gulps of fresh air, and you're doing what?" Dark Moon chuckled and whispered at Misty's kits, "Quick, your mum's here! Run!" Misty sighed and rolled her eyes (if cats could do that, that is) as Feather, Snow, and Rain let out squeals of excitement as they ran from their pale-furred mother in an attempt to get away from their mother. Misty then meowed, "They are almost ready to become appr- softpaws," she corrected herself, "and you're just playing games with them, Dark Moon." The black tom put his paws up into the air in defeat, but meowed defensively, "They need to enjoy their kithood until the day they do become softpaws though." He frowned, "Becoming a softpaw might be a huge change for them, but I believe they should still have their fun when they can." "But with you?" Misty asked, sighing, "sometimes I wonder if I'm also your mother." Dark Moon gave the light gray queen a lopsided grin as he replied, "Come on, we may have to grow older every day, but that doesn't mean we have to be always grumpy." A merry twinkle in his orange eyes, the OwlClan leader continued, "And besides, your kits are naturals - they'll do fine." "Dark Moon....." Misty began; Dark Moon shook his head and assured her, "They'll be fine. They may not have their father here with the, but I've tried my best to make them feel at home. They will be fine," he emphasized firmly. "And I'm grateful," Misty replied, her blue eyes trailing downward, "but I still worry..." "I know," Dark Moon sighed, "I grew up without my father myself," he added surprising the gray queen, "and mum and her brother -my uncle- raised me so well that I never felt his absence." After a short, awkward pause, the black tom concluded with a small, forced smile, "The Clan is here to make them welcome. Remember that OwlClan is like a huge family," he insisted. Misty nodded, a small smile creeping up on her face, "That's true. A growing family," she added. Dark Moon nodded, watching as Feather, Snow, and Rain played with his tail, "Yes, and I promise to keep them safe. All of them," he added defiantly.

(Note to mod: Lyrasong can be found anytime~)

[ The Clan consumes Sparrow x1. ]
[ Onyxlight of LambClan stumbles upon OwlClan. Song pleads to Dark Moon to accept him into the Clan. Being the kindhearted soul he is, Dark Moon accepts. Onyxlight asks for a complete name change and takes the new name Minnow Leap, going by the nickname Minnow. ]
[ Song searches for herbs. ]
[ The Clan rests this moon from patrols, conserving their energy for leafbare. ]
[ Pinecone teaches Butterfly the Swimming skill. ]
[ Added Dock x1 and Feverfew x1 from the Advent Calendar (days 19-20). ]

Leader:
          Dark Moon | 34 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:
          Darkened Bark | 31 moons | tom | X

Healer:
          Faded Song | 33 moons | she-cat | X

Healer's Softpaw:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Sharpclaws:
          Fallen Pinecone | 23 moons | tom | X
          Long Shadow | 43 moons | she-cat | X
          Rising Dawn | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnow Leap | 29 moons | Trans Tom | X

Softpaws:
          Butterfly's Flight | 13 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Misty Lake | 26 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Falling Feather | 5 moons | she-cat | X
          Silver Snow | 5 moons | tom | X
          Quiet Rain | 5 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | PineClan | deimos
    West | Lake (none)
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x1
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x1
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lovage: Cures coughs x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x5 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x5 | 1 serving
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
    Sparrows | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Fallen Pinecone | Butterfly's Flight | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Family and/or Relationship
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:33 am

█████
█████
┌───────────────────┐

─────────────────── ───────────────────

I. 01 cats II. 00 male — 01 female III. 02 servings IV. spiritual
communication in 0 days V. archive VI. first post

𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘

└───────────────────┘

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The vast blue expanse of ocean stretched out beneath the luminous glow to the moon, meeting the dark horizon in all directions, surrounding the island. The saline spray of saltwater misted the bengal body of a lone feline as waves gently crashed upon the shore. The water drew it’s breath, thinning it’s body against white sand as it crawled further up the sand, touching the cat’s paws before retreating to the serene sea waters.
    xxxxFor many, this veneer of peace the ocean wore would lull them into it’s depths, allowing soft waves to cradle them, drawing them closer.
    xxxxInej, however, knew better. She would not fall for such a facade, nor allow herself to lower her guard to the ever selfish ocean. Behind such a mask laid the truth, the frightening power of a unforgiving storm and a relentless sea.
    xxxxYet, such intelligence was not born from the wisdom of a mentor or friend, it was made from mistake. Not from the ocean itself, but someone rather similar to it. One who lived the illusion of innocence and purity, hiding a cruelty as lethal as the sea.
    xxxx“Do not let your thoughts consume you, Inej,” a smooth voice, low and feminine, called out, “they can drown you.”
    xxxx“Why are you here?” The molly turned around, her back facing the sea as she stared at the speaker.
    xxxxThey were tall and well muscled with a short copper coat, accompanied by a short tail and long ears with tufts of black fur at the tips. Yellow eyes pierced Inej as the caracal moved closer to the smaller bengal she-cat, only releasing her from her serpentine gaze as she turned her head to look out onto the ocean.
    xxxxShe was Nefyri, the commander of the gods, the goddess of purity and corruption.
    xxxx“The Sabahi Dynasty died long ago. As your parents would have told you as a kit, it was victim of a war created by myself, destroying countless cats, shattering the lineages of many…” There was a pause, and Nefyri focused her gaze upon Inej. “But not yours. Perhaps the only bloodline not broken by war, famine or strife, it is your legacy that has praised you with the chance to rebuild the Sabahi Dynasty.” Despite the dominate, sinister presence that Nefyri possessed, the gentle tone and calm warmth seemed genuine as she began to speak again. “Your parents were supposed to tell you when you got older. They joined the stars too soon, and I mourn for them.”
    xxxxA void of silence filled the gap between the two. The only sounds waves crashing against the shore and songs of jungle birds.
    xxxx“The Sabahi Dynasty was powerful,” Inej suddenly said, breaking the silence, “and it will be again, with me as commander.”

SPIRITUAL MEETING
    ↳ inej requests a overseer*

HUNTING
    ↳ inej hunts

PATROLING
    ↳ inej patrols by the coast
    OTHER
    these two cats i have received through
    the advent calendar, along with x10
    servings of prey and x5 herbs. this
    will be added in my next post <33
    * may inej’s overseer be dusk?

i have brought along five cats from my
    former clan the arcane. dusk, thistle,
    briar, killian, attilio.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

COMMANDER
    inej, 22m, ♀
    ★★★★★★★★★

SOLDIERS
    ★ name, age, gender

MOTHERS
    ★ name, age, gender
    OVERSEER
    ★ name, age, gender

HUNTERS
    ★ name, age, gender

UNDERSTUDIES
    ★ name, age, gender

SENIORS
    ★ name, age, gender
    HEALER
    ★ name, age, gender

VANGUARDS
    ★ name, age, gender

KITS
    ★ name, age, gender

PREY
crab — 00 — 1 serv.
shrew — 00 — 1 serv.
small fish — 00 — 2 serv.
lizard — 00 — 2 serv.
large fish — 00 — 3 serv.
large birds — 00 — 3 serv.

MEDICINE STORE
herb — 00.

THE GRAVEYARD
name — reason, age.

LINEAGE
name & name.
↳ offspring here
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kwamiclan [11]

Postby Springtalon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:49 am

xx
x
x
x
x
x

𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ───────── 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘎𝘜𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌
[ i. population count - 020 ] [ ii. next starclan visit - five posts ] [ iii. servings required - 004 ] [ iv. bird
and mouse ] [ v. herbs used - none ] [ vi. litters due - none ] [ vi. notes - lambfur and skuapaw were adopted and can
be found anytime. Can Tumblepaw fail training for another 2 moons? ] [ coding credit ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    last moon
    While the rest of the clan cheered Pinefeather's new name, Mattedantler searched the clearing for her brother. Oakmist had returned to the camp, instead of purring like the others who had heard of Pinefeather's success in his assessment, scowling and lashing his tail.

Mattedantler had known instantly that Tumblepaw must have had another one of his attention lapses. If only she'd been able to go with them, but she'd been on guard duty, what with practically the rest of the warriors out training cadets. Already Sleekfeather had been given Hornetpaw, and she herself had been given Peonypaw due to lack of warriors, although the two she-cats had opted to get used to their new dens together instead of leaving the camp defenseless.

As though thinking of the responsibilities thrust on her at such a young age had summoned her, Peonypaw appeared, bouncing on her paws as she asked "Can we go out and explore now?" Mattedantler paused, debating. It would give her a chance to search for her brother...

Then she shook her head "I'm sorry Peonypaw, but I'm worried about Tumblepaw." Peonypaw tilted her head "Why? My mom says you've been sleeping in my den because of Pinefeather, now that he's a warrior, you can move in with him." Mattedantler stared in stunned silence at her cadet for a heartbeat, before shaking her head wildly. "NO! No, I mean, yes I do like Pinefeather, and I would like to start a family someday, but I'm also worried about my own family, Tumblepaw is my brother, and he has...he has attention problems that make it hard for him to learn, and I'm worried Oakmist is the wrong mentor for him. I just want to check on him."

Peonypaw tilted her head "Can I help you look?" Mattedantler shook her head "No, I'm going to be traveling quickly, across the whole territory if I need to, I haven't showed it to you yet, for which I apologize, and I don't have the time to show you now. Next moon, I promise."

Peonypaw sighed, but nodded. "Why don't you go see if Boulderwhip needs any help while you're waiting for me?" Mattedantler suggested. Peonypaw nodded again, and bounded off.

With her cadet taken care of, Mattedantler bounded towards the camp's exit. She had a brother to comfort.

this moon
    Tumblepaw was starting to get worried about his sister, which was rather ironic, given she was constantly worried about him. In the past moon alone, he'd seen cats from Sleekfeather to Pinefeather try to get her to leave the cadets den. "You're a Guardian now," they'd meow "You need to act like it. What sort of example are you setting for Peonypaw?" to which Mattedantler would usually reply "The kind of example that shows her kin is important."

And now, Mattedantler had started leaving the den as early as possible, leaving to train Peonypaw, or hunt, or whatever, before returning late at night, long after her cadet had returned home. She was avoiding cats, and Tumblepaw couldn't blame her. If every cat was looking at him like they did his sister, he'd do everything he could to avoid them too!

Trailing after Oakmist, who'd had a scowl on his face since before Pinefeather's ceremony when Ragingsoul had refused to let Oakmist step down as Tumblepaw's mentor, Tumblepaw sighed. He couldn't help it that he had a hard time learning or remembering. Half the time, he had a hard time remembering the stuff he'd already learned!

Pricking his ears as Oakmist stopped, Tumblepaw tried his hardest to focus on his mentor.

[ @hunting: Tigerlily, Pinefeather, Mattedantler, Sparkpaw, & Tumblepaw ]
    [ @patrol: Peachmuzzle & Coyotefang ]
    [ @training: Oakmist & Tumblepaw [hunting], Eagletalon & Sparkpaw [battle] ]
    [ @rank changes: Rainpaw & Gingerpaw take their assessments ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    kami.
    ragingsoul • 42m • ♂

guardians.
    tigerlily • 58m • ♀
    sleekfeather • 50m • ♀
    peachmuzzle • 41m • ♀
    oakmist • 39m • ♂
    eagleeye • 28m • ♂
    sunset • 27m • ♀
    frostwhisker • 25m • ♂
    eagletalon • 23m • ♂
    mattedantler • 13m • ♀
    pinefeather • 13m • ♂

cadets.
    tumblepaw • 13m • ♂
    sparkpaw • 12m • ♂
    rainpaw • 12m • ♀
    gingerpaw • 12m • ♂
    swallowpaw • 11m • ♀
    peonypaw • 7m • ♀
    hornetpaw • 7m • ♂
    keeper.
    ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀

councilors.
    ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀

akumas.
    coyotefang • 51m • ♂
    mage.
    boulderwhip • 33m • ♂

mage's cadet.
    ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀

nurses.
    ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀
    ind kit • 0m • ♂♀
    ind kit • 0m • ♂♀

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

mentors.
    mattedantler • sleekfeather
    i patrol, hunt, combat, agility
    pinefeather • tigerlily
    i patrol, hunt combat, agility

tumblepaw • oakmist
    i patrol, combat, agility
    sparkpaw • eagletalon
    i patrol, hunt, combat
    swallowpaw • ragingsoul
    i patrol, hunt, stalk
    rainpaw • eagleeye
    i patrol, hunt, combat, stalk
    gingerpaw • frostwhisker
    i patrol, hunt, combat, stalk
    hornetpaw • sleekfeather
    i --
    peonypaw • mattedantler
    i --
    family.
    tigerlily • unknown
    i mattedantler, tumblepaw, umberrise(cosmoclan)

the deceased.
    cat • age of death
    i reason
    borders.
    n • graveclan • scarlet
    e • briarclan • amethyst
    s • blueclan • five.six.seven
    w • bearclan • inky.
    nw • clan name • username
    ne • clan name • username
    sw • clan name • username
    se • clan name • username

allies.
    clan name • username
    clan name • username

enemies.
    clan name • username
    clan name • username

freshkill pile.
    mouse • one • x0
    frog • one • x1
    rabbit • two • x2
    squirrel • two • x2
    hare • three • x0
    bird • three • x0
    medicine storage.
    heather flower • swallowing • x1
    ragwort • energy • x1
    rosemary • scent • x1
    sweet-sedge • infection • x1
    wintergreen • wounds • x1
    medicine den.
    cat • injury
    i moons of rest
    notes.
    tigerlily, mattedantler, and tumblepaw are former deerclan
    eagleeye is former rodrigoclan
    sunset is former blossomclan
    eagletalon and swallowcub are former elmclan
    pinefeather is former sycamoreclan
    coyotefang is former ardidclan
    sparkpaw is former mistclan
    rainpaw and gingerpaw are former jungleclan
    hornetpaw is former lilacclan

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 ──────
───────── 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘊𝘛 𝘜𝘚
Last edited by Springtalon on Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

riverdem starter post - - -

Postby akame, » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:58 am

riverdem cats are often taller than the average cat. traits that riverdem cats find attractive are triangular faces
with long bodies and long legs; breeds such as oritenals, balinese, and javanese, are an example of this. long limbs
are preferred as they can maneuver themselves around the forest better than cats who are shorter such as munch-
-kins. though despite this, riverdem cats vary from shapes and sizes. riverdem cats are known for being spiritual
and extremely religious, its very rare to see a cat who are antagonistic. because of the enforcement to believe that
their spiritual beliefs are fact, cats who are antagonistic are very much looked down upon. riverdem cats are often
shown to be very ideal focused and the stereotype is that they want everything that they value to be utter perfection
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          RELIGION, TRADITIONS AND BELIEFS

riverdem, like other clans among them, believe that there are two after worlds a cat can go once they're deceased: nirvana (riverdem's equivalent to starclan), and naraka (riverdem's equivalent to the dark forest.) the judgement of whether a cat should go to nirvana or naraka based on their actions and mindset is up to the twin gods of judgement. both whom share one name but rule their respective after worlds. once the cat is chosen either in naraka or nirvana, the cat will enter one of after world's nine circles. (im not going too into detail but like:the nine circles of heaven and the nine circles of hell. :"])

like all siblings, the twin gods argue with each other and get into fights constantly. for the two to co-exist with each other and to balance the world, the horizon was built and created as a border between the two worlds. this ensures that the residents of their respected worlds do not overlap with each other or for the twin's arguments to get out of hand. but, this does not mean the twins are not able to get into harsh and heated discussions with one another. riverdem cats from the living world believe that when the twins are angered by one another, the land of reality is struck by harsh weathers and by disasters.

when a cat that hasn't reached paladin (warrior) status yet, its believed that because they have not lived long enough to experience the true world, they are not able to face judgement which means they are not able to be accepted into neither nirvana or naraka. they are considered trapped souls as they are not experiencing the afterlife. to send these young cats to the afterlife of nirvana, a spiritual rank like the shaman (medicine cat), or the leader themselves, they must hold a ceremony where they give the young cat the prefix -spirit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          TERRITORY; CAMP; THREATS
          riverdem lives in a hydrangea forest. the hydrangea's completely covered the original forest floor and because of this, cats of riverdem are constantly going up tree trunks to scout where they are from above before advancing. in their favor, predators are not often nuisance to the clan because they aren't quite keen on exploring territory they can barely see through. this is mostly the reason why long legged cats and swift cats are favored as they seem more inclined to adapt. the reason why they cannot travel by jumping from tree to tree instead of going on foot is that the species of trees in their area are way to thin and twig-like to hold up a cat's weight. the land is kind of on a slant so riverdem cats must be careful not to misplace their step so they don't roll down and risk breaking their bones. they're many skinny rivulets, and wide streams and rivers. sometimes, you can stumble across two-leg made wooden houses. they're often used in the summer and spring and then abandoned for a sort period of time in the winter and fall. the forest is moist and misty/foggy most of the time. riverdem cat's are used to how wet and cooling the forest is.

their camp consist of abandoned dens of their predators and DIY'd dens as well. the hydrangea trees and bushes give a sense of secrecy to the camp, so there is no thicket border around the camp. they keep their fresh-kill hidden in the dense undergrowth and hydrangea bushes. a fallen tree lays across the camp where the leader sits to call meetings. under the tree is a small opening between the ground, the undergrowth, and the tree. it seems secure enough for it to be the leader's den. riverdem cats have to go under or over the tree to get to the other side of the camp. the medicine storage is in a hollowed hole that the tree has lower towards its base, most likely used as a nest before the tree collapsed. badgers must've thought as well that it would be a good idea to hollow out into some kind of nest judging by the long claw marks on the inside of the hole. thanks to the predator's efforts, the hole is large enough to store their herbs in. the bramble thicket just below the hole is used as the medicine den itself.

the main threats to riverdem are humans, falling/slipping into rivers and smashing into rocks, foxes& badger (uncommon), diseases, other cats, and disasters from angry gods (rare, but it happens).

classy / vix (riverdem's trial mod) can found riverdem. could she be my founder? thank you <3
Last edited by akame, on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's trial reply 01

Postby hazilnut » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:19 pm

Leaf-Fall

Late leaf-fall brings with it much of the chill of leaf-bare- a quiet descent into the chillest season. Long-furred cats begin to fluff out their winter coats as their thinner-furred clanmates shiver, but the beginning of a steady drizzle evens the playing field. Long fur grows heavy with water weight, dragging down bodies and spirits alike. Venturing outside is still safe but incredibly unpleasant and many cats get the feeling that the final nights of leaf-fall might be better spent in quiet contemplation than outside sport.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

[Hollypelt and Barktail search for herbs]
[Barktail uses a juniper berry on Cloudpaw]
[Snowtrail trains Lavenderpaw in advanced fishing]
[Goldenflower trains Firepaw in advanced combat]
[Rippleface trains Lionpaw in advanced climbing]
[Rainpelt trains Cloudpaw in climbing]
[Lunarglow trains Reedpaw in advanced swimming]
[Hollypelt trains Blazepaw in herbal recognition while Valleyglow is missing]
[Silvertail trains Emberpaw in combat]
[Stonebark trains Coalpaw in swimming]
[Fernheart trains Ashpaw in hunting]
[Emberkit becomes Emberpaw, Silvertail's apprentice]
[Ashkit becomes Ashpaw, Fernheart's apprentice]
[Coalkit becomes Coalpaw, Stonebark's apprentice]
[Blazekit becomes Blazepaw, Valleyglow's apprentice]
[Willowfern becomes a warrior again]
[Puddlefoot, Snaketail, Fernheart, Ashpaw, Snowtrail, and Lavenderpaw hunt]
[Rainpelt, Cloudpaw, Goldenflower, Firepaw, Rippleface, and Lionpaw hunt]
[Stonebark, Coalpaw, Silvertail, Emberpaw, Rainpelt, and Cloudpaw patrol the boarders]
[Lunarglow, Reedpaw, Bramblestrike, Brindlestripe, Willowfern, and Greyface patrol the boarders]
[Timberstar and Snowtrail evaluate Lavenderpaw]
[Timberstar and Goldenflower evaluate Firepaw]
[Timberstar and Rippleface evaluate Lionpaw]
[Timberstar and Lunarglow evaluate Reedpaw]
[Timberstar and Crowwhisker to watch the kits for the moon]
[Yewfeather is giving kit! Hollypelt has kitting herbs at the ready]
[Birchfur is giving kit! Barktail has kitting herbs at the ready]
[Valleyglow is giving kit! She hides in the forest with some kitting herbs with her]

The clan consumes two birds and a squirrel, 8 servings!
[Got Lavenderfoot from here]
[Valleyglow's mate is
Jasper of Amberclan and has the power to find 1 cat every patrol]

► Hollypelt and Barktail gather one use of poppy seeds, one use of lamb's ear, and one use of...death berries? What's up with that? Perhaps the pair of medicine cats hope to experiment with an antidote- or might they have something more sinister in mind?
► Snowtrail and Lavenderpaw's advanced fishing training accidentally winds up advanced swimming training when Lavenderpaw trips into the stream. The fish thoroughly frightened away, and both mentor and mentee reminded of Skypaw's fate, they decide to practice swimming over fishing.
► Advanced combat got a little bit snarled with Goldenflower and Firepaw. The excitement at besting his mentor in combat, thus succeeding his training, had Firepaw a bit too jazzed to properly watch his paws on the return trip. But if you think he looks bad- you should see the bush he tangled with! Firepaw will need celandine for his eye, tormentil for his scratches, and soothing words for his pride
► Trees beware! Lionpaw is now a certified expert in advanced climbing ways. Despite the rain Lionpaw soldiered on, a testament to his climbing finesse.
► Cloudpaw chose to channel his grief into being the best warrior imaginable and it paid off- he passed his climbing training with flying colors.
► Very quickly Lunarglow realized that Reedpaw was not in any shape to train in swimming, not with the fate of her adoptive brother so fresh in her mind. Instead the mentor decided to train Reedpaw in an unprecedented skill: interpersonal communication. Congratulations to Reedpaw in being the first to officially learn that skill.
► Unfortunately Blazepaw was too unused to Hollypelt's teaching methods to focus much during training. This combined with worry over Valleyglow lead Blazepaw to fail in his herbal recognition training.
► As Silvertail and Emberpaw were sparring, the weight of rain caused a weak branch to tumble from a nearby tree and strike Silvertail on the head. She will need two moons of rest with constant watch to ensure she recovers safely from her concussion.
► Swimming has remained a touchy subject since Skypaw's death and many cats, including Coalpaw, found it difficult to be around the stream. Stonebark, understanding of the issue, allowed Coalpaw some time off. As a result Coalpaw failed to learn swimming but significantly improved his mental health.
► Ashpaw proved herself to be such a natural at hunting that Fernheart didn't even need to show her the basics. Instead of learning basic hunting, Ashpaw leaped straight to advanced. Perhaps she could be the first apprentice to delve into an expert level of skills?
► Puddlefoot's patrol caught two small fish and a vole skirting around the more shallow edges of the river. This may very well be the last fish Fireclan catches before the rain swells the rivers, making it too dangerous to hunt water prey. Best enjoy the taste while you can!
► Rainpelt's patrol only caught a single squirrel on their hunt. It seemed that the prey wanted to get out of the rain as much as the cats did.
► Stonebarks's patrol found a newly pregnant queen with odd eyes but a calm demeanor. She makes a nigh-instant connection with Coalpaw, appearing to the group when she hears him crying in frustration and built-up grief, and insists the patrol take her to their clan so she can help their troubled.
► Lunarglow's patrol finds nothing more than soggy fur on their dreary border patrol.
► Lavenderpaw failed her assessment by little fault of her own. The constant drizzle made tracking incredibly difficult, but perhaps the rain would clear up by next moon and she could prove her skills then.
► Firepaw was prevented from taking his assessment due to his injuries, though this verdict was not reached without numerous arguments from the apprentice's side. He can try again once he has healed up.
► Lionpaw's assessment, to his disappointment, has nothing to do with his newly discovered climbing skills and everything to do with his relatively rusty fighting skills. Unfortunately he does not pass this moon.
► Reedpaw's assessment started off well enough but spiraled quickly out of control after she rolled her ankle. Pressing on despite the pain only worsened her strain and the results of her assessment, the end evaluation being one of failure and an order to check in with Barktail. She will need one stick to splint her paw but should be well enough by next moon to retake her assessment.
► With the return of rain and chills, so too comes sickness- first of all to the overworked. Lavenderpaw, Firepaw, and Rippleface all develop mild coughs (treated with one usage of either bright eye, lovage, coltsfoot, honey, or tansy) Silvertail and Lunarglow have more serious coughs (treated with one usage of catmint, chickweed, hawkweed, honey, or lungwort as well as one moon of rest) and Rainpelt has a significant fever (treated with two usages of either borage, feverfew, or lavender as well as one moon of rest). May their sickness be treated swiftly that it may not spread, and other cats bear in mind not to take more than one action per moon lest they develop similar illnesses.
► Yewfeather's kitting is hard and only worsened by the air of panic surrounding the medicine cats treating her. While she bears two kits normally, the third gets stuck and requires aid to extract and one usage of chervil to save. The last kit, trapped behind the third for too long, doesn't make it. The kittens are female, female, female, male. You may choose which one perished.
► Birchfur's kitting goes smoothly by comparison, leaving her and Timberstar with five healthy kittens. The litter consists of male, male, male, female, and female.
► Deep in the forest, Valleyglow only has herself for comfort as she begins to kit. But the two healthy kits she bears go a long way to making her feel less alone and she tries to hold on to that feeling of warmth as she plans her little family's fate. Her two bundles of joy are male and female and both possess the magnetic charm of their father which enables them to attract one cat every patrol. However this charm comes not without it's dangers: whenever the kittens use their powers they have a 22% and 9% chance of fatality respectively due to overexertion.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dup - HazeClan Trial Reply 01

Postby frankie (dup) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:39 pm

𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗

The air is chilly, cold enough to be noticeable but not intolerably so. Prey has be become scarce as the weather leans more into leafbare than leaf-fall. The weather isn’t really all that bad, and although the leaves have fallen off the trees, the clans have some time to admire the red and orange sprayed across the ground. However, the air is thick with anxiety - what will leafbare bring? With the unforgiving season so close, the slowly building anxiety has reached its peak.

[Hazestar's request is granted! The dark forest sends him an apprentice!]

[Cobweb gives birth to four kits! One is half blind, however, and one is half deaf]

[Cherryshine is welcomed into the dark forest to join the rest of her clanmates]

[Ashfang and Twigstorm find x1 lamb's ear and x1 foxglove seeds]

[Hazestar's hunting patrol catches nothing]
    [Oceansplash's hunting patrol catches one squirrel and one mouse]
    [Nightshadow's hunting patrol catches a squirrel]

[During Tigerleap's patrol, Emberleaf falls into brambles and sustains minor scratches.
    They either need x1 goldrenrod or one moon of rest]

[Rainsong's patrol finds a pregnant queen]
    [Aspencreek's patrol is uneventful]

[Everybody except for Whisppaw, Sheeppaw, and Palepaw pass.
    Whisppaw sustains minor wounds which become infected - they require x1 honey and one moon of rest.
    Palepaw sustains minor scratches and requires x1 dock or one moon of rest]

[OOC: Hello! I'll be your trial mod. I'm looking forward to modding for you!
    Sorry - these rolls weren't very nice to your clan]

frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mirageclan's trial reply | 01

Postby tigerclaw » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:56 pm

[Weather]
    Leaf-fall - Leaf-bare gets close by the day. The sun is going down earlier, more and more leafs have fallen from the trees, the breeze is getting ever so colder. Even the prey has started to hide away in their burrows to hide away from the cold. Snow will be here any day now.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [OOC - Hi! I'm super excited to be your trial mod, looking forward to replying more to your clan. These were very fun to write]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

avifauna wrote:Image
      actions:
      arien goes hunting.
      arien goes on a border patrol.
      arien requests a cat from the galactics.

note: i would love if u could follow these
      set colors/breeds for new cats!! commonly
      found colors are: white, gray, black & blue.
      common breeds are: maine coon, oriental,
      domestic longhair, domestic shorthair, and
      rex breeds.

Arien sends his afternoon looking for prey, although it seems everything has already hidden away in their burrows and nests. But he does have some luck when a mice skid across his path on his way home. Its not much but at least he caught something to bring back. *
    While walking around his borders he comes across a black cat. At least Arien thinks their black, he could have sworn that their pelt looked like a different color for a second or two but after shaking his head the cat in front of him is indeed black. They seem nice enough and have a nice chat with Arien. They accompany him back on the way to camp.
    The galactics are nice enough to send down a medic. They happily join Arien on his way back to camp, they talk the entire way back with small talk and stories.

* Could you please fill out your prey pile? So I know what to give you when your cats go out hunting. Thanks!
    Also also if mice aren't on your prey pile you can swap it with another item that is 1 serving.

Last edited by tigerclaw on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me