(1) the silverbane brotherhood,, dull beginnings 🌙

Postby w0ah » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:53 pm

────────────────
              he
              ilverbane
              rotherhood
              ────────────────
              ────────────────

population - there are 002 cats (000 molly's; 002 toms)
              next wide river visit - 00/00/00
              "awaken the fallen army, let their voices be heard!"

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ Gator arrives at the Wide River to receive his nine-lives and request a reliable shaman from StarClan. ]
[ While heading back to camp, he meets a cat who calls themselves Quill (formerly Martentooth). Due to the lack of numbers, he easily welcomes the rogue into the Brotherhood, giving him a tour along with a run-down of the rules. ]
[ The duo patrol the territory’s borders, later heading out to hunt. ]
[ Quill takes a trailer nearby the Chief’s own den. ]
[ Quill receives his warrior’s mark - a three-clawed slash across the rump (either side, doesn’t matter), deep enough to leave a scar, always given by the Chief - as to signify his welcome into the Brotherhood and his acceptance of becoming a forever loyal warrior. There is no special ceremony following this.]

xxxxGator slipped from a hole in a rotting door of his trailer-den and out onto a makeshift porch, viewing the morning scenery. The sky was bright but lacking colors, real colors; the blue of the sky was dull and the clouds that loomed overhead were black, threatening to open up and unleash its fury below - never had a morning looked so ugly before. “Is this some kinda bad-omen?” The tom hissed, casting his gaze upwards to the heavens. “Trying to ward off the Brotherhood, are ya’?” He flicked his tail rhythmically, watching the sky carefully. “No matter how much we bow to your ways, you still gotta treat us like trash.” Narrowing his gaze, the clouds seemed to grow darker than before. “Greedy sons-of-“ Suddenly, a crack of thunder halted his words and unleashed the anger the tom had fueled it with. Smirking, Gator flicked his tail in the pouring rain and padded back inside, under the cover of a crumbling roof.

xxxxAs the rains finally passed, the tabby emerged from the trailer and looked out. “Could do better.” He scoffed. The area was much brighter, even a rainbow was left as a reminder of the rains, but, it was still quite dull. Could it just have been the perspective of Gator himself? It could very well have been. But, would he let this horrid mood put him off-course of his everyday activities? Of course not.

xxxxDeciding to leave the comfort of his den, Gator spent the first half of this uneventful morning wandering around and wasting time, considering all of the other things he could be doing at the moment. He had been given an order to lead the once powerful and fortified Brotherhood, having fallen over the generations, into prosperity, but although he had yet to lead one individual, his job alone was already tough. Just trying to find something to do was somewhat tiring to Gator, making him realize how dreadful of a life he had lead before he became Chief, when even the life he leads now is quite the same. Even though hardheaded, the tom heeded the words of StarClan when they told him, “the beginning of something big is always tough and slow.” Would he be able to hold-on?

xxxxWhat seemed to be the only spark of hope in this quite dull situation was the fact that Gator is an adaptable cat, in the sense that he can easily adjust to new surroundings, later choosing safer routes and more tactical motives. The tom was hopeful that, in this new landscape, he’d be able to adapt just the same way as he had to any other place he’d lived. Maybe, if he was able to get comfortable enough, he’d be able to lead the Brotherhood in a calculated fashion, as if he had ever been a true leader before.

xxxx“I hope you know what you are doing.” Gator muttered to himself. He was finally up and about, heading out to patrol around the Wide River. The area was mainly where he was told to make requests from StarClan and the ancestors, but it was also a formidable hunting area for fish and other forest-dwelling creatures. He was heading there then to do exactly that, for Gator thought it to be a perfect time to request some kind of help from this ‘StarClan’. Before he had been presented with this idea of the Brotherhood, he had known little of StarClan, nor did he believe in them. He had heard vague stories of Clans living in the idea of StarClan, however it had been a while since he had encountered any. There were many straying away from the ideas of StarClan these days, especially ever since the boom of similar Clans but with different ideals and beliefs. Different religions had risen from the dust and StarClan was fading, slowly but surely, into nonexistence.

xxxxAlthough that idea sounded perfect to Gator, he had to give some credit to StarClan. They were the ones who taught him of the Brotherhood, showed him his abilities, and showed him the possibilities for the future. The Brotherhood has never believed in StarClan before, but StarClan themselves had been the ones anyway to bring it back and keep it alive. He wasn’t sure how long he’d be able to keep communications with them, but he hoped that the help would somehow benefit the Brotherhood. Maybe, just maybe, their help would make them grow faster and stronger than ever before. Maybe, Gator would become a strong Chief, and his army would be undefeated. All these ‘maybe’s made the tom just hope that he had made the right decision; It made him hope that this new position wouldn’t be the death of him… would he want to go this way?

xxxx“You chose this path.” Boomed a voice. Gator whirled around in shock and looked to the voice, just then realizing he had made it to the Wide River, and he was now encountering a spirit. The starry-figure was obviously from StarClan ranks. They had an otherworldly feel, and although they were visible before him, it was almost as if they weren’t there. “How about a bit of a warning before ya’ jump up on me like that.” Gator snapped back. He eyed the entity carefully then relaxed his frame, leaning against a tree trunk.

xxxxBefore he could blink, another figure appeared behind this already apparent one. This one was void of stars, but they were bright, glowing like a star in the black sky. Gator already knew who they were. “Ay, you leave this boy alone now StarClan cat, he don’ need your help.” The figure shoved past the other, an apparent StarClan cat, and came before Gator with a smug grin. At least that is what he saw on their face, for although bright, their features were harder to make out. “Ello Gator, we meet again.” Smirking, the tabby nodded in response and straightened from the tree. “Aye, brother.” No, this feline was no brother to Gator, but rather a brother through shared alliance and loyalty, a brother through the Brotherhood. A brother through their alliance - even though Gator had never met this cat in reality before - stronger than blood and their soul alone. It was as strong as the force that kept your paws touching the ground, or the force that pulled the tides, it was stronger than the force that kept the entire universe in action.

xxxx“So, why are ya’ here then?” The figure asked, its light pulsing with each word it spoke. Gator nodded his head subtly and cocked his head toward the Wide River, watching its shores lapping with cool water. “It’s been a full moon of just hangin’ around the camp and doin’ nothing, and so I guess I decided that I needed some help.” There was a joking nature to his words, just as brothers that are bound to the alliance talked to each other quite normally. Even when tensions rise between them, which, undoubtedly, happens on more than one occasion, there is always that playful connection that they all have to one another. The spirit nodded his head, looking over its shoulder to the StarClan cat that was still looming behind them. “Although I would like to help you myself, I’m not strong enough. Not many even know of the Brotherhood, or it’s existence, or even the fact that it used to exist, and so we don’t have enough power to help the mortals.” The figure shook its head, seeming upset and frustrated by this. Gator could tell they wanted to help him, just as any other Brother would want to, but in all of his power, he couldn’t, he couldn’t do one thing... “That StarClan cat can help you, though. They have more believers, more follower, therefore they are stronger, stronger than even the mightiest warriors of Silverbane, which is partly why we have agreed to let them help you and revive the Brotherhood.”

xxxxGator didn’t know what to think of this. Had the Brotherhood really been forgotten? After all of the mighty things they had done in the past - all the battles won, all of the generations they raised and trained to their ranks, all of the powerful Chief’s - was it all forgotten? The tabby shook his head vigorously and looked back to the starry-furred cat, watching them, cautiously, as they stepped forward and beside the other. “We are only here to help you, Gator. We want nothing to do with history, of which we know was grim, but if you are able to look past this, than we can do it together; we can make you and the Brotherhood strong again.” He knew he couldn’t decline; he had already accepted the deal, he was already dependent on StarClan, even to this cat, with stars intertwined in its pelt and yellow, glowing eyes. “I have no choice, then, because I have nothing. I have no warriors, I have no army to defend me. If you can help me out, then I won’t, for I cannot, decline.” Satisfied with his answer, Gator looked between the two and exchanged nods with the spirits.

xxxx“So, what can you do for me now?” The starry-furred cat dipped their head and smiled, flicking an ear toward the Chief. “We can send you a warrior, or any other type of cat that you request.” They replied. The tom’s whiskers twitched in anticipation as he pondered just what he would request from the ancestors. He could come back once each moon, as he was told, and so he must be calculated with his decisions. “I would say a warrior would do, but I might have to rethink that.” Gator mumbled to himself. The spirits waited patiently, watching the mortal curiously. “I need a shaman, a decision of which I know is valid, for a group cannot go long without a shaman.” The StarClan cat nodded, followed by the other spirit. “Good decision.” They said.

xxxx“I’ll see what we can do.” The starry-pelted feline purred. They began to turn away, casting a polite smile over their shoulder and toward the mortal, before turning back once more ( their hind legs had already begun to fade from sight, but their front half was visible ). “Oh, and my name is Myrtleclaw. I and many others among StarClan are here to help and guide you. I’m not sure when we will meet again, but I wish you good luck.” And, just like that, their piercing yellow eyes faded away and disappeared into the air, leaving behind a glowing figure of whom waited for Gator’s attention to return on them. “By the time I go on back to the others, you’ll have gotten your nine-lives, somethin’ that StarClan cat told me would be useful for ya’. Basically, you don’t got just one chance now - you have nine.” The glowing tom grunted, mumbling under his breath ( he was clearly upset that he hadn’t figured out about the nine lives before, or else he would have lived a lot longer than he did ). “Use ‘em wisely, kid. Seeya’.” And with that, they faded away just like the other, gone from the eye’s reach. Nine lives… Gator scrunched up his expression and sighed, still in a daze from the strange encounter with the spirits. “I won't let ya’ down, Brother.”

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

chief ;;
        gator | 40m | tom | 🌙
        ★★★★★★★★★
        ↳ mate - none

shaman ;;
        name | age | gender | [url]🌙[/url]
        ↳ apprentice -

warriors ;;
        quill | 36m | tom | 🌙

apprentices ;;

dames ;;

kits ;;

elders ;;
        name | age | gender | [url]🌙[/url]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
deputy ;;
↳ mate -

warchief ;;
↳ mate -

herb storage ;;
herb name | usage | x00
herb name | usage | x00

prey-stock ;;
mice | 1 serving each | x00
rabbits | 2 servings each | x00
small fish | 2 servings each | x00
birds | 3 servings each | x00
big fish | 3 servings each | x00

mentorship ;;
mentor | app. | # | moves

families ;;
name & name | kits

deceased ;;
name | age @ death | cause
name | age @ death | cause
Last edited by w0ah on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:02 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 52 | Males: 26 | Females: 26 | Last Post: X

Three young kittens in a row, three new apprentices in a row sat before Swanstar, who regarded them with an icy thoughtfulness; Foxkit was trembling, Owlkit was quiet and Crowkit was by far the most ecstatic, unruffled by the events that'd unveiled last moon, or so it seemed. ''Owlpaw, Foxpaw and Crowpaw.'' Swanstar murmured in a sing-song tone, tail swaying in the air. ''Your mentors will be Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe.'' Jewel-bright eyes searched them out in the crowd, sitting in a row. ''I do hope they make something of you three.'' Swanstar smiled emptily ''I wish you all good luck in your future.''

There were no cheers, no noise except for a sudden crash and a loud war-cry.

Fritillarystar tackled Swanstar, sinking her fangs into the white she-cat's throat. The cats of MoorClan stirred in confusion and befuddlement, huddling with their friends and family as a gaggle of cats suddenly leaped from the rafters with soft thumps. Swanstar kicked Fritillarystar off her with a curse and staggered to her paws. ''What are you doing?'' Swanstar snarled, eyes blazing like cold fire. ''Disrupting the peace? Scaring the kittens? Attempting to kill me!?''

Staring Swanstar down for the first time, Fritillarystar licked her mouth and tasted the tang of iron; Swanstar's blood had been spilled and for a moment, the tortoiseshell felt invincible. ''No, no and yes.'' Answered Fritillarystar, growling under her breath. ''You are not the true leader of MoorClan and never will be!''

Below the cats of MoorClan cried out, some outraged while most were just confused. However, nobody dared to get between Swanstar and Fritillarystar, nobody dared to move or even breath; they weren't used to a full-out conflict, they were used to rumours that buzzed like mosquitoes and murderers that dealt in the dark.

Yarrowshine leaped from the rafters and landed with a soft thud, turning to face to rows upon confused rows. ''Cats of MoorClan!'' The sapphire-eyed rebel yowled, voice rattling around in the old house. ''I urge you please, to take up claws and fight for us!'' Yarrowshine's large ears twitched and she looked beseechingly at the answering cats. ''Swanstar is not your true leader!''

''Who are you!?'' Vervainthroat snarled from the crowd. ''And who do you think you are?'' He was beginning to clamber up to the ledge, blood-lust like electricity in his veins. ''You just came crashing in and telling us that our leader isn't our leader?'' His eyes glimmered angrily, as he watched Swanstar and Fritillarystar snarling at each other. ''Get out of here before I rip your throat.''

The tall-eared molly was not surprised to be met with hostility and barely blinked at the small tom. ''My name is Yarrowshine, young one.'' She murmured, ignoring the hisses and snarls of the two quarreling felines behind her. ''And I bring a prophecy!'' Turning her attention to the still muttering crowd, Yarrowshine resumed her speech with renewed courage and certainty.

''When the maple decays and the raven perishes, is it time.

When the immortal and the immoral are dead, is it time.

When the stranger knows and the moor cats learn,

will the white ghoul end her tricks and peace wash away the blood''

Smallwhisker strode up to Yarrowshine's side, staring quietly at the MoorClan warriors. ''And the time is now!'' The dark tortoiseshell declared, tail lashing as she faced the front row; Bramblefur, Briarcloud, Oakfeather. ''Cats of MoorClan who were here from the beginning, don't you think it's odd that there were so few cats?'' Smallwhisker looked around. ''Why nobody was trying to fight or kill Fritillarystar?''

Suddenly with a yowl, Fritillarystar was barreled off her paws and landed with a crash on the mossy floor below. ''Fools!'' Swanstar hissed, bloodied and angry. ''This is slander, lies! Manipulation!'' Panting, the white molly turned to the muttering clan-cats and frowned at them. ''Who's lead you faithfully? Peacefully?'' Swanstar looked around. ''I will not tolerate this kind of treason!''

Before anyone could answer, Fritillarystar was racing up the stairs and tackling Swanstar. ''Do you call this peaceful!?'' growled the tortoiseshell, claws digging into snow-white fur. ''You didn't bury my son, you didn't care that Elderwhisker died, you didn't care that Ravenflower was murdered.'' With each question, Swanstar was pinned by claws and words. ''You only cared about maintaining your image.''

Spitting at the tortoiseshell molly, Swanstar feigned confidence with a smile. ''Well, if you want to lead rightfully...'' She murmured, pressing her paws against Fritillarystar's chest ''...you have to do it was a clear head.'' She wasn't backing down without a fight, it had taken a long and arduous time for her to get her nine lives and Swanstar wasn't about to give them up easily.

Without a response, Fritillarystar lunged for her throat and with it, Swanstar's life. Feeling the white cat tense up and fall limp, Fritillarystar stepped back in pride but also mild shock; she'd expected more of a fight, more of a quarrel and challenge from the molly that'd hawked her everyday. ''One down, eight more to go.'' whispered Fritillarystar, more of a reminder to herself than anything.

''Swanstar! No!'' growled Vervainthroat lunging for the tortoiseshell molly, only to be swept aside by Garlicflower's paws as they thudded into his side. ''Get off me!'' growled the Siamese, swiping at Garlicflower's face and wriggling fiercely under her surprisingly heavy paws. ''Traitor! Fool, idiot!'' Vervainthroat spat out every insult in existence, but still Garlicflower did not waver.

Garlicflower stared patiently at Vervainthroat, letting the tom kick and scream and damn her. ''Vervain, you are the one in the wrong.'' murmured Garlicflower, ears twitching. ''Don't you see that Swanstar has been manipulating you all this time?'' With a sad sigh, Garlicflower closed her eyes and pressed a claw to his throat. ''Vervain, I'm so sorry.''

Suddenly without warning, Lilystream barreled into Garlicflower and took her by surprise. ''Leave him alone!'' She exclaimed, scrambling to the dazed warrior's side. ''He's just a stupid dumb tom, but he's not evil.'' Lilystream turned to Swanstar, frowning and recalling the horribly dark feeling she'd gotten from her. ''She is.''

Stirring just in time to hear Lilystream's admonishment of her, Swanstar realized that her reign was slowly coming to an end and she didn't want to be there for it. Rising to her paws, Swanstar hurriedly bounded down the stairs and bolted out of the camp; the cries and yowls of the surrounding cats unable to stop the icy-white molly in her flight. Swanstar made for the Lightning Oak, as though the dead that surrounded it's roots would be of some protection to her, as though she could will it's spiky branches to come to life and tear through the MoorClan cats as they spilled out of the tiny moss-strewn house.

''Come back here!'' snarled Fritillarystar, racing after Swanstar as though her life depended on it. ''Swanstar, I never took you for a coward!'' The tortoiseshell yowled, coming to a stop as soon as the Lightning Oak came into view, casting a terrible shadow over the moors. ''Face me, Swanstar and fight for your lives.'' Fritillarystar commanded.

Frozen to the spot, Swanstar turned to face Fritillarystar. ''Very well, but I do hope you understand that I shall spare no mercy.''

''Good, because I'll do the same.'' Fritillarystar shot back, thrashing her tail angrily. ''I am the rightful leader of MoorClan.''

Without much of a warning, Fritillarystar tackled Swanstar and reared up with her fangs and fury bared. ''This is for Maplepaw!'' Blood stained the bark as Swanstar fell backwards, sinking her claws into Fritillarystar's belly. Seven more lives left for Fritillarystar to tear out.

''This is for Ravenflower!'' Six more lives.

''This is for Kestrelkit!'' Five more lives.

''This is for Cherrykit!'' Four more lives.

''This is for Nightclaw!'' Three more lives.

''This is for Stonenose!'' Two more lives.

''This is for Ternpaw!'' One more life.

But Swanstar wasn't going down without a fight. Spitting out blood, the white she-cat reared up and dug her claws firmly into Fritillarystar's belly, and dragged them down in a savage, fierce line. ''This is for me!'' Swanstar sneered, watching Fritillarystar's face morph from anger to disbelief to shock. ''If I'm going down, you're coming with me!'' Six lives gone like that; patience, empathy, observance, resilience, faith and understanding. Only justice remained.

Circling like hawks, striking like hawks, Fritillarystar and Swanstar lunged for one another's throats. Hissing and snarling filled the air, spitting like fire and snapping like hungry dogs. Swanstar was the first to disappear, flicking and sliding into thin air like a white shadow, eyes wide in disbelief as though she'd thought that she was beyond death, beyond punishment and pain.

Fritillarystar wasn't so quick, laying on the grass with her blood feeding the new dandelion blooms. Before her dying eyes, materialized Sagestar. ''Fritillarystar, I'm so so sorry.'' The grey tom gabbled, shaking his head desperately. ''I can save you...'' ''No, Sagestar, I've had enough.'' Fritillarystar declared, with a strong voice despite her weak eyes. ''I've had enough being your puppet; whatever tragedy you're facing cannot be has harsh as I've endured'' The tortoiseshell sighed, shaking her head. ''TumbleClan's in StarClan, safe and sound but MoorClan? Most of our dead are gone!'' She tried not to let her voice crack. ''Blood is on my paws, not yours'' Fritillarystar snarled. ''Let me rest, and if it is to be the dark forest then so be it.'' Sagestar was taken aback, staring agog at the leader who looked so tired, so weary and so ancient. ''But..'' ''No buts.''

''She's right.'' whispered Russetleaf, nudging the grey tom. ''You don't need to feel guilty.'' The ginger molly glanced at the assembled MoorClan, sympathy in her leaf-green eyes. ''Just move on, it's time to move on.'' Russetleaf pleaded, form wavering as though she were morning mist. ''Let MoorClan be.'' Sagestar did not respond, but quietly wept, nodding gravely as MoorClan paid their respects.

''It is time.''

Meanwhile, Fritillarystar woke up in a place of shadow and smoke; dark trees loomed at her and bright eyes sneered at her from hidden places, yet Fritillarystar was not afraid. The dark forest was creepy and full of strange sounds, the snapping of twigs and the baying of rabid hounds, yet Fritillarystar did not move. Shadows changed from long sleek shapes to hulking creatures with massive jaws, staring straight at the tortoiseshell, yet Fritillarystar didn't try to defend herself.

A single butterfly alighted on her still body, before the grieving MoorClanners.

Nothing Happens.

Leader:

Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Trouttail | 51 | Female | X
    Smallwhisker | 27 | Female | X
    Firepool | 26 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Patchthorn | 86 | Male |X
    Oakfeather | 85 | Female | X
    Mudfoot | 81 | Female | X
    Dawnpool | 69 | Female | X | Blind
    Murkfang | 68 | Female | X
    Harefoot | 66 | Male | X
    Braircloud | 65 | Male |X
    Shadowfang | 64 | Male |X
    Cloverheart | 64 | Male |X
    Fogwhisker | 63 | Female | X
    Bramblefur | 62 | Male |X
    Poppypelt | 53 | Female | X
    Adderleap | 49 | Female | X
    Antfoot | 43 | Male |X
    Lizardpath | 42 | Male |X | Blind
    Rookwing | 41 | Male |X
    Avocetblaze | 40 | Female | X | Blind
    Garlicflower | 40 | Female | X
    Thriftclaw | 38 | Female | X
    Smokeheart | 38 | Male |X
    Fallowthorn | 36 | Male |X
    Pansycloud | 36 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 35 | Female | X
    Mistclaw | 35 | Male |X
    Sedgefrost | 34 | Female | X
    Lichenface | 34 | Female | X
    Copperberry | 22 | Female | X
    Yarrowshine | 20 | Female | X
    Lilystream | 19 | Female | X
    Hawktuft | 18 | Male |X
    Darkfur | 18 | Male |X
    Sparrowcloud | 18 | Male |X
    Vervainthroat | 18 | Male |X
    Gooseflight | 18 | Female | X
    Elmstorm | 17 | Female | X
    Hazelstone | 17 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechstripe | 17 | Male |X

Apprentices:
    Laurelpaw | 8 | Male |X
    Mintpaw | 8 | Male |X
    Stormpaw | 8 | Male |X
    Frostpaw | 8 | Female | X
    Crowpaw |6 | Male |X
    Owlpaw | 6 | Female | X
    Foxpaw | 6 | Male |X | Blind in one eye

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mintpaw | Linnettail | Hunting, Swimming, Combat
    Stormpaw | Garlicflower | Hunting, Swimming, Combat
    Frostpaw | Pansycloud | Hunting, Swimming, Combat
    Laurelpaw | Harefoot | Hunting, Swimming, Combat
    Crowpaw | Beechstripe |
    Owlpaw | Elmstorm |
    Foxpaw | Hazelstone |

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Elderwhisker | ( Died aged 36 moons) | Male |X - Killed by a fox
    Ravenflower | ( Died aged 80 moons | Female | X - Killed by Snailstep
    Maplepaw/briar |(Died aged 6 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Snailstep
    Snailstep | (Died aged 61 moons) | Male |X - Drowned in the stream
    Neritefang | ( Died aged 310 moons) | Female | X | Blind - Died of old age complications
    Swanstar | (Died aged 103 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Fritillarystar
    Fritillarystar | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Female | X - Slain by Swanstar

Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit, Kestrelkit and Maplepaw/briar
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormpaw, Wrenkit and Mintpaw
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [43]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 am

Number of Cats: 13(3 6 Servings)
Toms: 6 Mollies: 7
Hardmode: On [1]
Lion’s Rise Rolls: Link
☯Archive☯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Tantoclaw was pleased with the mother’s response and gave the signal to the patrol to split up and look. It took about half the day but Coconutheart and Dartpool had found two kits that did not seem in the least bit frightened of them. It was strange to Dartpool because he felt as though he had once ran into these two kits before, when he was a loner in the area. No matter once the patrols regrouped the mother was reunited with her kits and the patrol carried on with their duties. Tantoclaw didn’t bother to remind the molly of her promise though he had already made a plan in the event that she did not keep up on her end of the deal.

Once Dawn and the two kits were out of the territory she stopped and turned to the two, anger was clear in her eyes. Talon rolled his eyes, “You want us to stay put and do nothing all day while you get to leave when you want? That’s not fair!” Pygmy stayed silent, she was smaller than her brother and found it easy to fide behind him.

Dawn lashed her tail, “I leave to hunt! I have to catch us food! If you don’t stay where it is safe then how can I do my job and provide for you two? I was going to start teaching you two the ways to hunt but thanks to the search party I had to employ, things have changed. I am not even sure how we will fair but in a few more moons when you guys are old enough, we have to go back there and live their way.”

Talon gasped, “They seemed strong! I want to be like that!” Joy filled his mind at the thought of joining the cats that had found them. Dawn turned and lead the kits to a new place just outside of the territory.

Pygmy asked her mother, “Isn’t the den that way?” She continued to follow her mother but looked in the opposite direction.

Dawn shrugged, “It was, but since I can’t trust you two to stay put then I am taking you to a kitsitter that I know. She will watch you guys while I go out and hunt, though this means that I will need to hunt for more mouths. The kits looked defeated now and it brought Dawn some satisfaction, lets just hope the cat she was going to was up for the task.
───────────────────────────

When Owlseed came to she saw the familiar black pelt of Crowcloud and couldn’t help but feel happy. When he turned he asked, “What’s your name?”

Owlseed’s mood fell then but slowly answered the questions that the tom asked. They were simple and she eventually figured out what he was trying to do. She did hit her head after all and she was starting to feel the headache come one. Owlseed closed her eyes, “Crowcloud, I am partly glad that these questions are for a purpose and you didn’t really forget my name. I’m fine now though, just a headache is all.”

That got the tom to stop asking questions for now but moment later he asked, “Why are you out here? Is Briarclan in trouble again?”

Owlseed shrugged, “I haven’t seen them in moons. The last time I came here was to get help from you but then things got worse and Sagestare made all the sick cats leave. They were banished to the mountains that lined the territory but the plants there can kill a cat, the animals there too. It was horrible because so many had died. Then moons after that Starclan sent me away, they told me to come here, to find the one that helped. I think that they meant you, so here I am. I have been here for a while now though, alone.” Sadness was in her voice when she talked.

There was silence for some time but then Crowcloud got up. Owlseed started to panic and got up as well, “Please don’t leave! I don’t want to be alone anymore.”

Crowcloud shook his head, “I have been away for a while now, I have to go back to my clan. I promise to come back though, so don’t worry.”

Owlseed was hesitant at first but nodded, she would wait for him, “I made a little den out here. I will line it with lavender so you can find me better.”

[Border Patrol] Brightshade, Coconutheart and Russetmist patrol the territory.
          [Hunting Patrol] Vixen, Apple and Jackle hunt in the meadow.
          [Training] Shama watches the hunt in hopes of learning a skill.
          [Camp Watch] Tantoclaw and Dartpool watch camp.
          [Owlseed for Crowcloud] Owlseed responds a little slowly at first but eventually answers the questions quickly. Owlseed tells Crowcloud that she is happy to see him and when he gets ready to leave to his clan she slightly panics. She explains that she has been alone for moons and wants the company.
          [Lion’s Rise] Dawn leaves her kits in the den to go hunt, they choose to stay put.

Mod Post Example: Dawn successfully catches prey for her and her kits. Talon remains healthy. Pygmy remains healthy.

[Prey] 2 Pheasant (6 servings)

THE CLAN
      Konge:
      Tantoclaw | 45 Moons | Tom |

Prins:

Medicine Cat:
      Owlseed | 29 Moons | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Kringer:
      Russetmist | 42 Moons | Tom |
      Dartpool | 35 Moons | Tom |
      Coconutheart | 20 Moons | Tom |
      Brightshade | 19 Moons | Tom |

Jæger:
      Vixenspirit | 50 Moons | Molly |
      Jacklefang | 30 Moons | Molly |
      Applebee | 19 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:
      Shama | 8 Moons | Molly |

Mothers:
      Dawn | 38 Moons | Molly |

Cubkits:
      Pygmy | 4 Moons | Molly |
      Talon | 4 Moons | Tom |

Captured:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
      Quail | x1 | 3 servings
      Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings
      Hawk | x3 | 3 servings
      Total | 5 | 15 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

ORDERS
      North | Chamrosh | Gustclan
      East | Katrione | Echoclan
      South | Pompompurian | Halcyonclan
      West | Savannah-the-Caracal | Kwamiclan

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      2|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

ENTORS
      Applebee | Shama | 2 |
      Basics | 1 | Intermediate | 0 | Advanced | 0 | Expert | 0 |
      Knows observation.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:02 am

AmmilClan
Number of Cats:1

Sablestar headed to the Moonpool, padding along the hard stony terrain. He traveled until he reached the mouth of the cave, and looking down into the cave, he felt slightly nervous. He carefully stepped down, finding his way down to the water's edge. He stood to the side of the pool, looking down at the water.
"StarClan," He called, voice echoing around the cave. "Please send me a deputy. I need others to help start my Clan." He sat down and lapped up some of the water.
(I hope this is good?? Still getting used to this)

Leader:
          Sablestar | 39 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 29/06

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:33 pm

★★★★★

Aegir | Bear
Cinder | Cloud
Clover | Cosmo
Dawn | Dusk
Eclipse | Heather
Rose | Salix
Sea | Ulfheiðinn
Vixen | Zila E.

Weather - New-Leaf
Spring. Spring is well-underway now, with all the signs of
a good year to come showing through now. The weather has
long since warmed from the cold winter nights just a few
moons ago, into beautiful warm, sunny evenings, where a
cat will willingly stay out until the sun has long since started
its descent for the night.
And it's indeed profitable to. Prey animals have also noticed
the better weather, and their numbers have rocketed
upwards, providing lots of food for a clan of hungry cats!
Flood water has only built up further, as heavy rain in
higher places is carried down by now bursting streams, but
at least the abundant water should prevent droughts for
the next season!
Mother cats are all pleased at the warm evenings, and the
warmth should up their and their kits' survivals rates.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

Goldclan★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
29/06 or 06/29 or 29th June

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Grassheart, Cindertail, and Rabbitspark patrol]
[Cougarleap, Batfur, Sandstep, and Cedarsplash hunt]
[Slatestar, Vipersun, Weaselfur, and Dunewing go to see the bear]
[Adderpaw is apprenticed to Cindertail!]
[Fogpaw is apprenticed to Weaselfur!]
[Squirrelpaw is apprenticed to Grassheart!]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw Battle Strategy]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[Quailthroat is kitting! Batfur is the father. Minkblossom helps and uses x1 chervil]
[The Clan consumes x1 squirrel and x1 small fish]

[ While on patrol, Grassheart, Cindertail, and Rabbitspark encounter a warrior ]
[ While hunting, Cougarleap, Batfur, Sandstep, and Cedarsplash catch 1x Mouse, 1x Squirrel, and 1x Big Fish ]

[ Stormpaw successfully learns the Battle Strategy skill! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Minkblossom finds 1x Broom, and 1x Stinging Nettle ]

[ Quailthroat gives birth to three kits ]

Oooooo
I really like seeing someone actually make the rational decision in that type of situation

ImageImageImage

Lope On

[[The Clan consumes a mouse and a shrew]]
[[Driftfeather & Smokestar go hunting]]

[ While hunting, Driftfeather and Smokestar catch 1x Rabbit and 1x Crow ]

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Magpietail, Larksoar, Bramblingtuft, Thornstride, and Lionscorch go hunting]
[Fawnshine, Blacknose, Hurricanegaze and Swiftsky hunt]
[Wisteriawhisper, Acorntuft, Sycamoreheart and Yewheart hunt]
[Briarsweep, Amberowl, Magpietail, Aconite, Heatherclaw, and Wolfclaw patrol]
[Riverfrost, Herontalon, Raccoontooth, Aspenleaf and Cloverfield patrol]
[Poppycloud, Emberblaze, Whitefoot, Bramblingtuft and Blazeheart patrol]

[All injured cats are dismissed]
[Solarspark, Featherrise and Lilypad herb-hunt]

[Featherrise, Verglasrise, Gorserise, Rushrise, Grassrise, Leafrise and Mossrise take their warrior assessments]
[Lionscorch and Saffronrise train: Hunting]
[Hurricanegaze and Daisyrise train: Hunting]
[Arrowfang and Burnetrise retrain: Stealth]
[Yewheart and Brindlerise train: Climbing]

[Aconite's name is changed to Yewheart]
[All patrols avoid the flooding]
[Two more patrols are added because of the amount of cats]
[Two more food types are added because of the amount of cats]
[The clan consumes thirteen servings]

[ While hunting, Magpietail, Larksoar, Bramblingtuft, Thornstride, and Lionscorch catch 1x Vole, 1x Robin, 2x Squirrel, and 1x Rabbit ]
[ While hunting, Fawnshine, Blacknose, Hurricanegaze, and Swiftsky catch 1x Wren, 1x Robin, 1x Squirrel, and 1x Pigeon]
[ While hunting, Wisteriawhisper, Acorntuft, Sycamoreheart, and Yewheart catch 1x Vole, 1x Rabbit, and 1x Pigeon ]
[ While on patrol, Briarsweep, Amberowl, Magpietail, Aconite, Heatherclaw, and Wolfclaw encounter one side of a massive flooded section of the territory. At least the trees and rocks pop out cleanly! They deftly hop over each of them and continue on with the patrol, finding nothing much of interest after that ]
[ While on patrol, Riverfrost, Herontalon, Raccoontooth, Aspenleaf and Cloverfield encounter a loner ]
[ While on patrol, Poppycloud, Emberblaze, Whitefoot, Bramblingtuft and Blazeheart encounter the other side of the same huge section of water, spreading deep into the territory - it had to be if two separate patrols both encountered it! ]

[ While herb-hunting, Solarspark, Featherrise, and Lilypad find 1x Catchweed, 1x Broom, and 1x Chickweed ]

[ Featherrise, Gorserise, Grassrise, Leafrise, Mossrise, Rushrise, and Verglasrise all pass their warrior assessments! Of course, the final decision lies with Lyrastar, but the Starcolony commends the names Featherberry, Verglas-strike, Gorsetalon, Rushflight, Grassleap, Leafpounce, and Mosstooth as possible names ]

[ Brindlerise successfully learns the Climbing skill! ]
[ Daisyrise and Saffronrise successfully learn the Hunting skill! ]
[ Burnetrise successfully learns the Stealth skill! ]

Awwwww, Yewheart, you bean. Or bean-to-be.

I'm not entirely up to date on the name-check at the moment (I got behind during exams and then there was a rush on the 3rd and honestly that was pretty overwhelming, but I am trying to catch up), so I can't guarantee that the suggestions are unique, but I can say that based on the suffixes I went for they should be unique. I couldn't find them in the search bar either.

ImageImageImage

SeaClan
winter solstice.

[ The Clan consumes Fish x3 and Sparrow x1. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dappledawn gather herbs. ]
[ Birchlight, Goshawkflight, Hawkpath, Breezewhisker, Stormbreeze, and Jadepaw patrol the Pine Grove. ]
[ Claypool, Shorefall, Whisperdust, Morningflame, Goldenmist, and Sagefrost patrol the seashore. ]
[ Everyone else stays in camp. ]
[ Shadepaw of SilentClan joins SeaClan. She requests a name change, and becomes Swiftpaw. She is apprenticed to Leafstar. She already knows how to hunt and fight. ]
[ Daisysong teaches Boompaw the Tracking skill. ]
[Stormbreeze and Ivynose teach Jadepaw and Cliffpaw the Climbing skill. ]
[ Carrotfur teaches Cardinalpaw the Fishing skill. ]
[ Leafstar teaches Swiftpaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Nightwing, Mintnose, Bellcloud, and Brimflower will kit in 2 moons. ]
[ Carrotfur, in place of Leafstar, travels to the Moonpool and asks his ancestors for a warrior to join SeaClan. ]

{note to mod: Brackenfur of DeerClan, Hailstar of ElmClan, and Thistlesnow of ElmClan can be found at any time~}

[ While herb-hunting, Honeytuft and Dappledawn find 1x Raspberry Leaves, 1x Wild Garlic, and 1x Dock ]
[ While on patrol, Birchlight, Goshawkflight, Hawkpath, Breezewhisker, Stormbreeze, and Jadepaw encounter Hailstar and Thistlesnow ]
[ While on patrol, Claypool, Shorefall, Whisperdust, Morningflame, Goldenmist, and Sagefrost encounter a baby fox, probably a descendant of the one that they let off the hook just a few moons ago... ]

[ Cliffpaw and Jadepaw successfully learn the Climbing skill! ]
[ Cardinalpaw successfully learns the Fishing skill! ]
[ Swiftpaw successfully learns the Swimming skill! ]
[ Boompaw successfully learns the Tracking skill! ]

[ Starclan sends Seaclan a warrior ]

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
noctem.

[ Pantherclan consumes nothing ]

[ all understudies train, each with their respective mentor. ]
[ Dunlinspeckle rests ]
[ Illanthu herb hunts ]
[ Aricari, Saynata, Quinaya, Olingo, Lupu and Jukumari hunt ]
[ Zhiquta, Kobaltu, Taxuci, Calathea and Saru patrol ]

[ Vizcacha-chaki, Hoatzin-chaki, Uakari-chaki, Saki-chaki, and Arini-chaki all successfully learn the Tracking skill! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Illanthu-yura finds 1x Lamb's Ear and 1x Blackberry Leaf ]
[ While hunting, Aricari-phuru, Saynata, Quinaya, Olingo, Lupu-nawi, and Jukumari catch 1x Scorpion, 1x Eel, 1x Snake, and 3x Birds of Paradise ]
[ While on patrol, Zhiquta-chaska, Kobaltu, Taxuci-sinqa, Calathea-sillu, and Saru-jinchu encounter a massive marshy area of their territory! It wasn't like that before... but then, it is New-leaf - flood season - in a Rainforest, so there being floods really shouldn't be a surprise right now. Zhiquta-chaski bumps his head while running through the undergrowth, not fully accounting for the slippery surfaces beneath himself; it won't cause any long term damage, and doesn't need a special treatment, but it's certainly annoying! ]

Might be useful. And this.

ImageImageImage

Some useful links regarding food pile creation that I might just leave here to give a greater chance of everyone seeing, at least for a while:
Ein, Zwei
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm

W E A T H E R
Newleaf- A rare cold breeze seems to come out of nowhere. It's not severe and won't cause any sickness to sprout up but it's definitely a startling occurrence to pop up in the middle of Newleaf. A little bit of rain has startled to set in but it's of no concern yet.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mod Notes:
This is my third time writing these replies because my dad thought it would be funny to keep pausing my wifi so I kept losing my replies and the first post for my second clan so the replies won't be as detailed or as nice as they had been the first time

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Main Clans
[ Mapleclan ] • [ Soulclan ] • [ Cragclan ] • [ Forestclan ] • [ Gustclan ] • [ Sageclan ] • [ Honestclan ] • [ Briarclan ]
[ Jinxclan ] • [ Dappleclan ] • [ OakTreeclan ] • [ Autumnclan ] • [ Sparrowclan ] • [ Azgeda ] • [ Waveclan ] • [ Slateclan ]
[ Horizonclan ] • [ Mintclan ] • [ Swiftclan ] • [ Quartzclan ] • [ Floodclan ] • [ Mallowclan ] • [ Aridclan ] • [ Reeding Woods ]
[ Lagoonclan ] • [ Brumeclan ]

Second Clans
[ Bayouclan ]

Yukon_Snows wrote:
[IceSheet is welcomed to FloodClan]
[BramblingPaw, JayPaw, StormPaw, ThornPaw, NettlePaw and HayPaw all take their assessments; They will be renamed BramblingClaw, JayEye, StormCrush, ThornShard, NettleFrost and HayCloud]
[ArgusPelt got pregnant by Oak and Burnt]
[HazelWing will give birth in 2 moons]
[TigerFern tells of her apprentice kit and how they are held up by twolegs; FlareHeart asks StarClan to help them set the apprentive free / FlareHeart asks for a apprentice]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, ThistleFang, WhirlShine, JayPaw, and TigerFern hunt]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, ThornPaw, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, and NettlePaw hunt]
[RedHawk, FrostBite, MoorPaw, StormPaw, OliveStrike, and MousePaw hunt]
[MixedFur, HayPaw, MintClaw, ThriftRunner, TroutClaw, and HoneyBreeze patrol]
[BurntSight, BearHeart, MorningRush, OakFang, PaleFlick, and ReedClaw patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingPaw, LavenderRunner, SilentStep, FirPaw, MoorRunner, RedPelt, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingPaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats 3 thrushes and 1 mouse | 10 servings]

[ They all passed their final assessments! ]
[ Bramblingpaw, Jaypaw, Stormpaw, Thornpaw, Nettlepaw and Haypaw are now warriors: Bramblingclaw, Jayeye, Stormcrush, Thornshard, Nettlefrost and Haycloud! ]
[ Hareleap's patrol caught three mice ]
[ Dawntail's patrol caught three thrushes ]
[ Redhawk's patrol caught a robin and two big fish ]
[ Starclan agrees to help the best they can in retrieving Tigerfern's kit. Hearing this, Flareheart sends Mixedfur's patrol to the Twolegplace. Mixedfur's patrol successfully retrieves the kit. However, while escaping the Twolegplace Mixedfur gets separated from the group and is cornered in an alley by some dogs. Starclan mourns their decision ]
[ Burntsight's patrol runs into Mixedfur's returning patrol. After hearing about Mixedfur's death, Burntsight decides to take his patrol back to camp ]
[ The medicine cats gathered stinging nettle, sweet-sedge, tansy and tormentil. Bramblingclaw gathered deathberries ]
[ All apprentices learned the Battle skill ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:

lexi (changed it, someone else has boop on their post)
[ Deerfeather, Bearsplash, Pepperflash, Asterpool, and Brindlepaw go on a dusk border patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Panthersnap, Ambermist, Mothpaw, and Heatherpaw go on a dawn border patrol ]
[ Smallstorm, Goatshade, Newtmask, Tinyfog, and Mountainpaw go on a dusk hunting trip ]
[ Aurorapond, Daisyflight, Appledawn, Frostclaw, and Minnowpaw go on a noon hunting trip ]
[ Ghostcloud, Dawnshore, Hazelblossom, Tortoisecreek, and Patchfur go on a dawn hunting trip ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool go herb hunting ]
[ Geckopaw, Lizardpaw, Beaverpaw, Salamanderpaw, Smokepaw and Sunpaw go training: Swimming ]

[ Otterheart and a three other rogue go to attack the dawn patrol ]
[ Otterheart and one other rogue are killed ]
[ Blazestar loses 4 lives and Heatherpaw is killed ]
[ Rosethorn and Bearsplash try for kits ]
[ Daisypaw, Hazelpaw, Basilpaw, Cypresspaw, and Pepperpaw get their warrior names: Daisyflight, Hazelblossom, Basildusk, Cypressroar, and Pepperflash ]

[ Deerfeather's patrol came across an old rogue and their warrior-aged kit ]
[ Blazestar's patrol comes across nothing interesting ]
[ Smallstorm's patrol caught three mice ]
[ Aurapond's patrol caught three mackerel ]
[ Ghostcloud's patrol caught three smelt ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool gathered burnet, catchweed and chickweed ]
[ Geckopaw, Lizardpaw, Beaverpaw, Salamanderpaw, Smokepaw and Sunpaw learned the Swim skill ]
[ The Dark Forest has a new shadow to darken its trees. Guard your dreams from Otterheart ]
[ Starclan weeps as a new star joins its ranks. Heatherpaw will be well looked after ]
[ Rosethorn is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Daisypaw, Hazelpaw, Basilpaw, Cypresspaw and Pepperpaw are now warriors: Daisyflight, Hazelblossom, Basildusk, Cypressroar and Pepperflash! ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:
[ Venom goes on a border patrol ]
[ Venom goes on a hunting trip ]

[ Venom comes across a snarky sentry. The two end up in a scuffle that ends with Venom having a bloody nose and the sentry having an enthralled smile ]
[ What luck! Venom comes across a group of bullfrogs. The chief happily carries all four bullfrogs back to camp ]

luc wrote:
    →→→→→→→→→→ вaѕιnclan ←←←←←←←←←←
    (first post, hopefully i did this right!) In the misty isles of the Starrylake (named so for the reflection of Silverpelt in their waters and the supernatural aspects of those prementioned waters) lie BasinClan. The many small islands contained in Starrylake act as the Clan's territory, the innermost of which provides for the Clan's camp. Due to their environment, BasinClan can find themselves largely unconnected from the rest of the Clans, making it so the Clan can appear mysterious, secretive, and even treacherous. However, this is not necessarily true. Those in BasinClan are very closely knit and are extremely loyal to their Clanmates and those they find worthy. Hard work is also highly incentivized by the Clan as their environment doesn't exactly provide for relaxation. In spite of these good traits, BasinClan cats can act very self-righteous to the point of imposing themselves on other Clans and punishing those who break the warrior code cruelly. BasinClan mostly subsists off of the lake fish and the small birds who nest on the island trees. The cats of BasinClan are often preyed on by large birds (such as hawks and eagles) and sometimes wolves and bears. BasinClan cats are known most of all for their exceptional swimming ability.

[ Basinclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

Grey_Hoodie wrote:

[Frostedpaw takes on the name 'Moon'.]
[Moon goes hunting.]
[Moon goes on a border patrol.]

[ Moon comes across a nest of squirrels! The young cat happily takes all five back to camp ]
[ While heading back to camp, Moon crosses paths with a loner. The loner is concerned with such a young cat being alone and decides to tag along with Moon to make sure he's safe ]

amethyst14 wrote:
[Border Patrol] Brightshade, Coconutheart and Russetmist patrol the territory.
[Hunting Patrol] Vixen, Apple and Jackle hunt in the meadow.
[Training] Shama watches the hunt in hopes of learning a skill.
[Camp Watch] Tantoclaw and Dartpool watch camp.
[Owlseed for Crowcloud] Owlseed responds a little slowly at first but eventually answers the questions quickly. Owlseed tells Crowcloud that she is happy to see him and when he gets ready to leave to his clan she slightly panics. She explains that she has been alone for moons and wants the company.
[Lion’s Rise] Dawn leaves her kits in the den to go hunt, they choose to stay put.

[ Brightshade's patrol comes across a stubborn-looking jaeger ]
[ Vixen's patrol caught a rabbit ]
[ Shama learned the Hunt skill! She can now join in on hunting patrols ]
[ Even though he left Owlseed with the promise of returning tomorrow, Crowcloud doesn't return for nearly a week. When he does return, he comes with food for Owlseed, a still healing wound and a dark look in his eyes ]
[ Dawn caught a quail for her and her kits. Other than a bruised ego, Talon is healthy. Pygmy is healthy ]

potioncat wrote:
AmmilClan
"Please send me a deputy. I need others to help start my Clan." He sat down and lapped up some of the water.
(I hope this is good?? Still getting used to this)

[ Starclan has sent Ammilclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Ashton ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[24]

Postby tigerclaw » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:21 pm

Number of Cats: 63 cats
Toms; 29 | She-cats; 34
Serving sizes;10
Next MoonPool visit = (2nd)

[OOC] - X turns out I had another warrior that I never added. Hope its ok that I add SmallFire now

Long lost warrior

Camp had slowed down majorly with the death of MixedFur. Warriors had lost faith in their current leader after she tried to exile TwigHeart, AdderCloud, FlareHeart, MarigoldKit, and TigerFern; only stopped by FlareHeart himself. The leader was going insane right before their own eyes. The new apprentices and HazelWing's bulging belly were the only things for most warriors to leave the dying FloodClan. Then something good happened for a chance..

TwigHeart patrolled the blooming ranges of moorland that made up FloodClan land, she stopped as she reached the highest point on the moor. She felt on top of the world, the issues of FloodClan melted away and as she took a breathe nothing could happen to TwigHeart. "Mother, what are you doing?" the sharp, kit-like tone of her daughter cut threw the serenity of her thoughts. She turned to look at her daughter "Taking it in, I rarely have a moment to reflect" she breathed in.

The molly rolled her eyes and went on walking "The herbs won't last forever you know?" she grumbled. The older molly went down and joined her daughter on walking. All the rolling hills turned to one the more she went, she looked at her daughter she looks grumpy like normal. She wondered what turned her kit into this grumpy tick, she was so bright-eyed and happy-go-luck before..

"Intruder!" she whisper-spat the words felt out of her mouth like she had just witnessed a queen kill her own kit. TwigHeart threw her head in the direction of this 'intruder', she got ready to pounce on this intruder why BramblingClaw got backup. Her heart dropped into her paws, she breathed in sharply. "SmallFire!" she let out the screech of happiness that was echoed across the moor.

The ginger-and-white molly stopped in her tracks, her tail stood straight up and her battle scarred ears shot up. The molly was staring at TwigHeart and BramblingClaw, her mouth hung wide open in a disbelieving manner. "TwigHeart!" the older molly screeched back and shot to the other cats.

TwigHeart felt tears stain her cheeks, but these tears were happy tears "SmallFire! SmallFire!" she screeched again but not that long this time. The older molly got their in a few strides, her eyes filled with happiness "I thought I had lost the clan forever-! I never thought I would find you again..". SmallFire and TwigHeart pressed themselves against each other, TwigHeart's mind raced; FlickeringFlame's family was still alive! She still had a piece of him around! "Oh SmallFire.. I missed you so much" the medicine cat whimpered happily.

BramblingClaw stared at them, eyes narrowed, "Who is this 'SmallFire'?". TwigHeart started "She was a warrior long ago... she got lost in Leaf-bare, she is the sister of-". She was stopped by SmallFire "Where is FlickeringFlame? Is he sick?" her voice was laced with concern for the brother who had kept her alive for 30 moons. TwigHeart's heart dropped to her paws; she would have to explain to her that FlickeringFlame was killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MarigoldKit and SmallFire (The long lost warrior, youngest sister of FlickeringFlame) is welcomed to the clan]
[MarigoldKit is reunited with her mother, she and TigerFern are moved to the nursery for the time being]
[HayCloud is given 2 moons of mourning time for her mentor]
[CricketPaw, DewPaw, DustPaw, DriftPaw, and LynxPaw are made apprentice. Cricket - LavenderRunner, Dew - MoorRunner, Dust - ThistleFang, Drift - FogWhorl, and Lynx - PaleFlick]
[The clan mourns the loss of MixedFur, they send him to StarClan with their best wishes. TigerFern vowels she and MarigoldKit are forever in MixedFur's debt]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, ThistleFang, WhirlShine, JayEye, and RedPelt hunt]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, ThornShard, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, and NettleFrost hunt]
[RedHawk, FrostBite, MoorRunner, StormCrush, OliveStrike, and MouseSpring hunt]
[LavenderRunner, SilentStep, MintClaw, ThriftRunner, TroutClaw, and HoneyBreeze patrol]
[BurntSight, BearHeart, MorningRush, OakFang, PaleFlick, and ReedClaw patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingPaw, FirPaw, IceSheet, SmallFire, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingPaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats 3 thrushes and 1 mouse | 10 servings]

Leader:
HollyStar | 42 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★★★⭐⭐ [7/9]
MateFlareHeart | 33 Moons | Male |

Heirs:
FlickeringPaw | 9 Moons | Male |
SwiftPaw | 9 Moons | Male |
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 31 Moon | Female |
BramblingClaw | 13 Moons | Female |
AdderCloud | 46 Moons | Female |
FirPaw | 10 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 63 Moons | Male |
BumbleTail | 53 Moons | Male |
ThistleFang | 31 Moons | Male |
WhirlShine | 57 Moons | Male |
LavenderRunner | 36 Moons | Female |
DawnTail | 35 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 60 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 65 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 73 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 37 Moons | Female |
RedHawk | 63 Moons | Female |
FrostBite | 29 Moons | Female |
MintClaw | 25 Moons | Female |
OliveStrike | 26 Moons | Female |
ThriftRunner | 22 Moons | Male |
TroutClaw | 21 Moons | Male |
HoneyBreeze | 21 Moons | Female |
BurntSight | 21 Moons | Male |
MorningRush | 21 Moons | Female |
OakFang | 21 Moons | Male |
PaleFlick | 27 Moons | Male |
ReedClaw | 19 Moons | Female |
RedPelt | 59 Moons | Male |
BrackenBreeze | 39 Moons | Female |
MallowBloom | 31 Moons | Female |
MoorRunner | 17 Moons | Female |
TigerFern | 15 Moons | Female |
SilentStep | 30 Moons | Male |
IceSheet | 21 Moons | Male |
MouseSpring | 14 Moons | Male |
ThornShard | 13 Moons | Male |
StormCrush | 13 Moons | Male |
NettleFrost | 13 Moons | Female |
JayEye | 13 Moons | Male |
HayCloud | 13 Moons |Female |
SmallFire | 50 Moons | Female |
Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
MeadowPaw | 10 Moons | Female |
FeatherPaw | 9 Moons | Female |
DewPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
DriftPaw | 6 Moons | Female |
DustPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
LynxPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
CricketPaw | 6 Moons | Female |

Queens:
PineHeart | 25 Moons | Female |
IceFoot | 42 Moons | Female |
HazelWing | 42 Moons | Female |

Kits:
FrozenKit | 5 Moons | Male |
BriarKit | 5 Moons | Female |
AdderKit | 5 Moons | Male | [Gray tabby]
SnowKit | 5 Moons | Female | [White]
MarigoldKit | 4 Moons | Female |

Elders:
OakRiver | 50 Moons | Male |
↪ Broken hindlegs
GingerBerry | 107 Moons | Female |
FireBringer | 88 Moons | Male |

Disablitles/Other interesting things about cats;
OakRiver | Broken hindlegs
HoneyBreeze | Queer
MorningRush | Queer

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
South | RabbitClan | stars,,

Medicine Store
Fennel | x2 |
Catmint | x4 |
Cobwebs | x4 |
Borage leaves | x2 |
Mint | x1 |
Ragwort | x1
Ragwort Leaves | x1
Stick | x1 |
CatchWeed | x1 |
Willow Bark | x1 |
BindWeed | x1 |
BlackBerry leaves| x1 |
Mallow Leaves | x2 |
Feverfew | x1 |
Comfrey | x1 |
Raspberry Leaves | x1 |
Marigold | x1 |
Ivy | x1 |
Celandine | x1 |
Burnet | x2 |
Goldenrod | x1 |
Beech Leaves | x1 |
Bright Eye | x2 |
Chamomile | x1 |
Poppy Seeds | x1 |
Sorrel | x1 |
Thyme | x1 |
Elder Leaves | x1 |
Heather Nectar | x1 |
Honey | x1 |
Lovage | x1 |
Goatweed | x1 |
Lungwort | x1 |
Chervil | x1 |
Burdock Root | x1 |
Broom | x1 |
Alder bark | x1 |
Chickweed | x1 |
Cob nuts | x1 |
Coltsfoot | x1 |
Daisy leaves | x1 |
Dandelion | x1 |
Dock leaves | x1 |
Juniper Berries | x1 |
Horsetail | x1 |
Hawkweed | x1 |
Mouse bile | x1 |
Dried oak leaves | x1 |
Rush | x1 |
Parsley | x1 |
Rosemary | x1 |
Stinging nettle | x1 |
Sweet-sedge | x1 |
Tansy | x1 |
Tormentil | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

BramblingPaw's secret stash:
Deadly Nightshade | x1 |
Foxglove seeds | x0 |
Deathberries | x1 |
Holly berries | x1 |
Water hemlock | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x7 | 7 servings
Frog | x8 | 8 servings
Small Fish | x8 | 16 servings
Thrush | x5 | 15 servings
Big Fish | x8 | 24 servings
Hare | x8 | 24 servings
Robin | x8 | 24 servings

Mentors + Apprentices;
AdderCloud| FirPaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Offense, Stalking, Battling,
ReedClaw| MeadowPaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Offense, Stalking, Battling,
HareLeap| SwiftPaw | 3 | Offense, Stalking, Battling,
BumbleTail| FlickeringPaw | 3 | Offense, Stalking, Battling,
DawnTail| FeatherPaw | 3 | Offense, Stalking, Battling,
Mentor| Apprentice | 0 | Moves
Mentor| Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons at death | Male | | Killed by unknown cat | 10 moons since death | StarClan
MixedFur | 37 moons | Male | | Killed by dogs when saving MarigoldPaw from twolegs | 1 moon since death | StarClan
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death | Place of resting

Family:
💙 Link to family archive

Last edited by tigerclaw on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BasinClan (001)

Postby luc » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 pm

BᴀꜱɪɴCʟᴀɴ
Number of Cats: 1

{ONE MOON AGO}
Lotusflower shook the cold, cloying lake water off her fur and unsheathed her claws into the rough and sifting sand. The alluring scent of fish hung heavy in the air. The young warrior her licked chops, the smell arousing her hungry stomach, and padded up off the sandy bank and into a small settlement of trees. Moss pressed against her paws, thriving in the low light provided by the heavy canopy above.
"I was told to come here?" Lotusflower called out into the void of trees. "I had a dream."
Lotusflower never had a special connection to StarClan - she was no miracle cat, nor was she gifted medicine cat like her sister, Speckleheart. However, upon disclosing the details to her gifted medicine cat sister, she decided to take the word of the shadowy-starry cat in her dream and delve into the heart of the awe-inspiring (and terror-inspiring) Starrylake. It had taken the she-cat three days to make it to the center of the lake with only a minnow or two to subsist off of.
"Ah, yes," croaked the familiar voice of the cat from her dreams from deep among the foliage. "You have arrived." The cat's features remained obscured by the shadowy-starry texture of their fur. Around the cat, eight others would form - each varyingly obscured by the shadows and stars. Each completely silent. One she knew - Leopardfang.
The first cat stepped forward. "We planned first for Leopardfang; after all, he remembered us. Then he joined our ranks. We planned then for your sister, you know - the medicine cat. She had the real connection, the real promise. However, we were noble cats, we would drag a cat from their sacred position." Their yellow eyes flashed sickeningly. "We must trust that the BasinClan blood is strong in you, Lotusflower."
Lotusflower was no stranger to the legacy of BasinClan. She knew of the Grand Flood that had ravaged the Clan and forced a young queen, Silversplash, to abandon her young mate and brave the ferocious waters of Starrylake in order to drag her two fragile kits (Specklekit and Lotuskit) to safety with the only other survior, a small apprentice named Leopardpaw. It took only a day for the queen, apprentice, and kits to get to shore. The strain of the awful journey would kill the queen, leaving only three survivors at the end - Leopardpaw, Specklekit, and Lotuskit and cast the three cats into the caring paws of the Clan she had known her whole life.
Even though she knew the tale to be a fact, the sounded like all of the other stories the elders told - false and fanciful.
The first cat stepped forward again. "Or should I say, Lotusstar?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"BasinClan must continue. You must continue BasinClan. You must take the land back."
Lotusflower felt the stars pulsating in her heart. She knew what they were asking. "I cannot. I am not of BasinClan."
The first cat of shadows and stars looked on in pity. "You are of BasinClan because you know this is your duty. You are of BasinClan because you carry out your duty. You are of BasinClan because you know this land can only belong to cats filled with the righteous spirit of BasinClan."
She did not want these lives. She did not want this Clan. She wanted to sleep in a den with her clanmates. She wanted to be with her sister. "Must I take them?"
"You must."
Leopardfang stepped forward, his kind eyes settling on her. "Are you ready?"
-------------
{NOW}
The glinting, glimmering waters of the Moonpool caught her eye. It was a beauty. The last moon had been incredibly difficult with homesickness plaguing her every waking moment. Lotusstar had patrolled the territory in its vastness - a painstaking task to do alone. She needed someone - a second in command. She needed her deputy. Lotusstar pressed her nose to Moonpool, "StarClan, please grant me what I desire."

{Lotusflower becomes Lotusstar, the leader of BasinClan.}
{Lotusstar fasts.}
{Lotusstar goes on a patrol.}
{Lotusstar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a deputy.}

Leader:
          Lotusstar | 25 moons | female |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✵[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Mallard | x0 | 3 servings
    Cormorant | x0 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by luc on Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DarkClan 2.0

Postby twisti » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:36 pm

DarkClan
Number of Cats: 2

Badgerstar and Ivystorm lay in camp, sharing tongues. The forest smelled of prey, and Badgerstar wanted to get up and hunt, but he knew he would fail. He had to wait until Ivystorm was ready. His deputy was very particular on when he wanted to hunt, saying that if he wasn’t in the right mood then they can forget about eating. But the burly tom didn’t like that attitude. I’m the leader! Ivystorm should hunt when I say so, and he should try his hardest everytime! But Badgerstar didn’t say any of that. He hadn’t ate in a moon, and he didn’t want Ivystorm to be petty and mess up catches. Then I would never eat. So Badgerstar didn’t say anything, just waited.

Ivystorm stood up and stretched. ”Badgerstar, I think I’m ready. Shall we patrol?” The golden tabby stepped forward and opened his jaws, just a bit. He let the smells of the forest waft towards him, and soon he scented prey. Without seeing if his leader was following him (he was), the deputy crept forward.

{Ivystorm and Badgerstar go on a patrol}

Leader:
          Badgerstar | 40 moons | tom | X

Deputy:
          Ivystorm | 32 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Finch | x0 | 0 servings
    Magpie | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:58 pm

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 27

"solas! solas! solas!" the clan chanted, solas was proud of herself, she went from being a runaway not knowing how to survive to being a warrior in a clan she loved. there was only one cat that wasn't happy and wasn't yowling her name. lasair. he was scowling at her and there was an odd look in his eyes.

"congrats solas!" snowtuft meowed giving her clanmate a lick on the shoulder. "you won't have to listen to foraoise complain." snowtuft joked, making them both chuckle. "thank you." solas meowed, dipping her head.

"good luck on your vigil." oíche purred as he passed solas. "come with me, i'll show you your nest." oighir dipped his head to the new warrior, solas smiled following him to the warriors' den.

"you're very gloomy." bán meowed to lasair as he sat down beside him by the fresh kill pile. lasair looked at him, annoyance in his eyes. "you should stop acting like that. cats get suspicious." bán looked over at cait who was occasionally glancing over at lasair while talking to foraoise. lasair stared at him before leaving him and going to the apprentices' den.

-

airgead stared up at the night sky, his paws were stiff from not leaving camp in days. he stretched out his paws before laying down in the grass, it was starting to get pretty chilly and clouds started to cover the night sky. he heard a stick break behind him and as he turned around, a dark figure lept at him. airgead growled trying to kick the cat off. the cat slashed his throat, blood spilled from his throat and airgead lay there lifeless in a pool of his own blood.

the cat with a purr of success washed his paws off from the blood before leaving airgead's lifeless body.

-

óir sighed, scratching moss off of a tree. réalta asked her to gather some for the medicine den and some for ómra's kits. all of a sudden she caught a scent of blood as the wind blew, letting her curiosity get to her she followed the scent and found the body of the clan's only elder. she yowled in shock before racing back to camp.

"smells a lot of fox.." cait meowed, looking at the wound on airgead's neck. it wasn't a messy kill which was confusing to cait, usually fox kills were messy and not full of skill. "foraoise and oighir, take him back to camp."

[ oighir, stoirm, gualaigh, snowtuft, adhmad and lasair hunt ]
[ dramhaíl, óir, solas and duilleog patrol ]
[ foraoise, sneachta, bán and oíche patrol ]
[ all apprentices train ]
[ solas sits vigil ]
[ farraige leaves the nursery and returns to warrior duties ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting ]
[ airgead is believed to have died from a fox ]
[ robinclan eat a sparrow and a stoat ]

Leader:
        cait | 46m | molly | x