↪ Crescentkit - ?

Palesong + Unknown

Appleblaze + Sweetdawn (Sullenclan)
    ↪ Tawnykit (Pebbleclan) -
    Cloudkit (Pebbleclan) -
    Flamekit (Drizzleclan) -
    Blossomkit (Garrisonclan)

Med Store

Burdock Root | 1x | Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      Catmint | 1x | For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      Catchweed | 1x | To stop poultices from rubbing off
      Chervil | 1x | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
      Cobwebs | 1x | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
      Coltsfoot | 1x | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      Comfrey Root | 1x | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used
      for itching or for inflammation
      on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
      Elder Leaves | 1x | Eases sprains.
      Feverfew | 1x | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially
      good for headaches.
      Goldenrod | 1x | Good for healing wounds.
      Juniper Berries | 1x | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
      Marigold | 1x | Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      Oak Leaf | 1x | Stops infection from setting in.
      Rush | 1x | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      Stick | 1x | Its a stick
      Stinging Nettle | 1x | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      Tansy | 1x | Cures coughs. Used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough.
      Soothes throats.
      Tormentil | 1x | Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      Thyme | 1x | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      Yarrow | 1x |Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x2 | 1 servings
      Voles | x3 | 1 servings
      Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
      Squirrels | x8 | 0 servings
      Hares | x6 | 0 servings
      Birds | x6 | 0 servings

Last edited by xi'rika on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blossomclan — the rise and fall

Postby sincerely. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 am

Image─────────────────────────────────────────
        [url=x]archive — —[/url]
        cats — — [ total — 08 ] [ females — three ] [ males — five ]
        next moonfall visit — — now
      post — —

xxxxxxxWhat am i doing here?” icy, bright blue eyes held confusion as a light, warming breeze swept through the molly’s sleek pure white pelt. a slight twitch of her ears alerted her to the sound of approaching, light footfalls of another felidae and her regal head turned to look.

a large brown tabby stood at the tree line of pine trees — behind the two, a foreboding castle loomed like an upcoming threat. his amber eyes were warm as he solemnly dipped his head, and he spoke with the twisting but flowing language of the people once known as a clan long forgotten — the very clan she descended from, and the very language she spoke on her tongue. the language of the naglfar, am ancient tongue. ”welcome, blossom, to the lands of the moon-people.”

another slight twitch of her ears. he knew her name while she did not know of his, but she knew of the moon-people, the deceased felidae whom walked in the dreams of the living. “i know of the moon-people.” she said, her voice in hushed awe. she lowered her chin, respectfully. “my mama told me stories as a kit, before she died, of a clan of noble warriors who spoke with their ancestors.” the name came back to her — but the tabby tom beat her to it with a nod of his head.

”thornclan. the clan died in the fire that destroyed their home, all save for two brave warriors who were able to make it out.” his tone dripped with sorrow but his posture was strong. ”blossom, we want you to rebuild the clan that perished — but make it a new one. if you will accept this request, you will be known as frigidstar, grand marshal of your clan, blossomclan. i will grant you your nine lives. and i will send the two warriors, whiskey and hawkstrike, to aid you.”

“me? but why?” her eyes widened with shock. “surely, one of those two cats would make a better leader than i would.”

the tom shook his head. ”no, it must be you. it is your destiny — if you choose to accept it.”

after a moment of thought, blossom nodded. it would take some work to build blossomclan. “i’ll do it. what do i have to do first?”

( new cats blackkit & stormpaw & snowpaw from re-adopt )
        — — keeping hawkstrike & whiskey from former clan
        — — received padmé as a birthday cat
        patrols — —
        hunting patrols — —
        ( tree hunting patrols (squirrels, birds) whiskey )
        ( fishing patrol (small fish) padmé, frigidstar )
        ( ground hunt patrol (voles, mice, rabbits) hawkstrike, stormpaw )
        ( boarder patrol frigidstar, ravenpounce )

( nursery whiskey is due in 2 moons )
        ( injuries / sicknesses none )
        training — —
        ( climbing padmé trains snowpaw )
        ( hunting hawkstrike trains stormpaw )
        ( aquatic none )
        ( herbs none )
        ( fighting none )

( herb hunting none )
        ( ceremonies none )
        ( moonfall visit fridgidstar asks for a combatant )
        ( other changed frigidstar’s photo due to someone else already having it for their cat )

grand marshal — —
          frigidstar | 20 moons | ♀
          lives — — ★★★★★★★★★
        admiral — —
          name | age | gender
        shaman — —
          name | age | gender
        shaman cadet — —
          name | age | gender
        combatants — —
          hawkstrike | 20 moons | ♂
          padmé | 20 moons | ♀
          ravenpounce | 25 moons | ♂
        cadets — —
          stormpaw | 9 moons | ♂
          snowpaw | 6 moons | ♂
        broodmothers — —
          whiskey | 20 moons | due in 2 moons
        younglings — —
          blackkit | 2 moons | ♂
        elders — —
          name | age | gender

bordering clans — —
north | clan | username
south | clan | username
east | clan | username
west | clan | username

fresh-kill — —
squrriel | x0 | 2 servings
birds [any] | x0 | 2 servings
rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
mice | x0 | 1 servings
small fish | x0 | 1 servings
vole | x0 | 1 servings

training —
hawkstrike mentors stormpaw — —
combat, climbing, swimming
padmé mentors snowpaw — —
moves, moves, moves, moves

all the rest of the info will be in the archive
Last edited by sincerely. on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nixie's replies no.39

Postby ashton. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:34 am

weather: green-leaf.
      front page wrote:During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.

starkiller. wrote:

xxxxwill write later

[ ↳ ospreystar + koaspring + camberpool — patrolling ]
    [ ↳ neritevine + otterpool — hunting party ]
    [ ↳ weetshade + betonypaw — searching for herbs ]
    [ ↳ cypresspaw & cormorantstrike — training session ]
    [ ↳ lemmingfur & winterpaw — training session ]
    [ ↳ garrisonclan does not eat for 1 post ]

ospreystar, koaspring, and camberpool found a band of rogues on the territory! return with a larger patrol to chase them out.
      neritevine and otterpool caught a rabbit and a squirrel.
      weetshade and betonypaw found beech leaves, chervil, and elder leaves.
      cypresspaw learned the climbing skill.
      winterpaw learned the combat skill.

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Grief seemed to be her sole friend in this clan, Fritillarystar thought, watching her two beautiful daughters lay there lifeless in the shadow of the oak, mottled paws twined with one another's as though they'd fallen asleep in the middle of a fight. ''I-I never thought it'd hurt this much.'' She whispered to herself, feeling the breeze rush by her and play with the kitten's whiskers. Cornflower eyes looked up at the charred branches, they'd at first seemed like hands reaching out to welcome others but now they'd twisted and mutated into terrifying claws, looming out to snatch another poor soul. Poor souls, like her dear Kestrel and Cherry. Her eyes torn themselves away the oak and into the heavens, where Sagestar was somewhere up there, pacing restlessly.

''Sagestar, please look after Cherrykit and Kestrelkit; teach them wisdom for me.'' The prayer drifted somewhere from her mouth into the cloudy sky, joining what she suspected was ranks after ranks of prayers from equally frail mouths. ''Thank you.'' Fritillarystar whispered, getting to her paws and turning towards the camp. Upon entering, she was greeted by Snailstep and the shaggy tom smiled at her; Fritillarystar remarked it was the smile of a dog before it set upon it's prey. ''Did you name the kittens already? I'd have loved to name them!'' The dark tom mewed excitedly, as though he'd not betrayed her loyalty just a few days ago.

''I've just buried them, their names were Cherrykit and Kestrelkit.'' Fritillarystar replied sternly, glaring at the shaggy tom and sulking past him. ''W-what?'' Snailstep gasped, padding after her. ''Buried them? What do you mean?'' The tortoiseshell whirled around to face him and snarled. ''They're dead, Snailstep, they died while you were busy going behind my back!'' A scoff of contempt punctuated the end of her sentence and the molly plodded on, eventually slumping in a dark corner; hiding herself like a beetle from the rest of the unforgiving world.

Swanstar had watched the exchange with an icy pallor, tail twitching interestedly as Fritillarystar padded away from her deputy. Evidently there was strife running rampant among the clan-cats and this pleased Swanstar, it was far more easy to sway the discontented than the those that were happy with their lot; like that loony elder! Neritefang was old and blind and ignored, she should've been easy to manipulate but yet her morals held strong, Swanstar had to admire her for that.

The tom had found them to be very interesting company, the young kitten complaining ceaselessly of being abandoned while the two other cats talked of an old clan; one of feeling as though their destiny lay else where and the other hearing of a legend of a white cat who'd come back from seemingly nowhere. Their names were Frostkit, Garlicflower and Thymewhisker, cats that Smokeheart was eager to introduce to Fogwhisker! And Swanstar too of course, it was her clan now...her rules.

Thymewhisker (Renamed Elderwhisker), Garlicflower and Frostkit join
All the apprentices go training
Fritillarystar buries Cherrykit and Kestrelkit

all apprentices learned the climbing skill.

eagle, wrote:
"tell me the story about quickfoot, again?"

once, too many moons to go to count, a great clan of cats was said to rise up from a dip in the moor, emerging from rabbit dens and foxholes.
together, the cats banded together in order to survive the treachery of those from forests, swamps, and other surrounding territories. at the
time, the cats allied themselves under a single ruler who called himself sharpstar. as a leader, sharpstar was ruthless, but was able to keep
the large group together and defeat those who opposed them. under his leadership, the cats left the moor ad began to venture into the
surrounding forest, where it was said that the prey was plentiful and without the risk of exposure on the moorland. one of the warriors,
named quickfoot, was noted to be the fastest warrior in the group and, possibly, the rest of the wild cats. when sharpstar fell ill, many
cats suspected that quickfoot would be named his successor. instead, sharpstar's son, thornrush, was given the honor. when sharpstar
finally joined starclan, the cats mourned him, only to find future troubles under thornstar's leadership. while sharpstar was stern yet
used his command for the sake of all, thornstar relished the power for his own sake and led the cats into unnecessary bloodshed. unsatisfied
and worried for his own family, quickfoot led his supporters from thornstar's clan. under quickfoot, the cats returned to the moor and found
their camp waiting for them. the cats made a dip in the moor and a nearby series of caves and tunnels situated against a crevice of stone
into their home. however, it was not without consequence. thornstar and his followers found quickfoot's smaller group and killed many cats.

in the aftermath, only quickfoot's son raised a new clan under his father's name and sought to return to the early days of sharpstar, when
the cats on the moor were free and able to stand up to their enemies. however, again, trouble followed the cats. a series of leaders proved
to be weak, and quickclan disbanded many times. quickfoot's immediate descendants were all killed and seasons have passed. time and time
again, quickclan fell apart, whether from attacks of the descendants from thornstar's clan, or from internal disputes. now, no cats knew
quickfoot personally, but quickclan cats are known to be decisively loyal to a fault, and they strive to return to the glory of legends. the
cats are criticized for not being a clan so much as group of dreamers, following the legends to their own destruction. the last leader was
overthrown for weakness, and the cats split up into their own groups.
however, a rumor spread over the moor that a new leader is looking to hold quickclan together and return to the days of quickfoot and
sharpstar, this time with the blessing of starclan.

quickclan's territory consists primary of moorland, though there are many streams that connect over the land. their camp is on the
eastern end of their territory, where a stream feeds into a dip in the moorland. the dip leads further into a drop off, where a cliff is drilled
with a series of interlocking caves. the caves provide relief from the wind that always whips across the land, giving shelter for queens,
kits, and elders. in order to survive the moorland, apprentices are stressed the importance of climbing, agility, and swimming.

when it comes to temperament, the cats of quickclan are usually thought to be demure and the type to flee instead of fight. while they
do not go out of their way to start trouble, they are easily offended and will defend their clan and legends to a fault. anyone who crosses
their system of beliefs are likely to be considered as enemies. when meeting other clans, these cats keep a distant air about them, detached
and unlikely to instigate or intervene in another's business. instead, they usually prefer sticking to their own.

most quickclan cats are lithe from running across the moorland. the cats are divided internally between those who hunt and those who do
more of the fighting. while all are categorized as warriors, the cats with thicker frames or darker pelts stick closer to camp or help the
lithe and lighter cats bring prey back to camp or hunt if need be. guards are considered to be in higher esteem over the hunters, though
the hunters are imperative for the survival of the entire clan.

(i recently disbanded by last clan because i didn't have muse for it, i hope it's okay to start another!)

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( jayclan - ten )

Postby astrohund » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      total no. of felidae ( 012 )xxxxxxxfemales (♀) ( 005 ) | males (♂) ( 006 ) xxxxxxx the archive ★★★
      servings needed 003 servings xxxxxxxkitting due in n/axxxxxxxnext celestial peak visit now

xxxthe water dew glistened from the bright verdant foliage. the sun was out and shining. birds were perched
      on the branches of tall trees, chirping and singing songs with one another. it was finally greenleaf, where all is good.
      it was noon, swiftstar sat atop a mound, looking over her domain and what was in it. with this view, she could see e
      verything and everywhere. the past moons have been mostly uneventful, jayclan had been at rest for a long long tim
      e, but now it was time to get out and active; form bonds with one another, stock up the fresh kill pile and keep enou
      gh herbs and medicine for any cat that falls ill.
      xxxa blue tabby hustled out of the den, five bundles of fur came running right behind her. fleetfoot's kits, bri
      ghtkit, littlekit and cherrykit along with her adopted son and daughter, lionkit and honeykit, have been doing well a
      nd were growing up into strong young felines. soon they'll be able to become apprentices and eventually become wa
      rriors of jayclan, everyone hoped nothing would happen to them before they could become apprentices - they still w
      ere so young, but old enough to explore outside of the nursery. they all were getting tired of being in there, and flee
      tfoot was too, being glad to be able to get some fresh air without the mewling and cries of needy kits.
      xxxthe grey mottled female turned her head to be greeted by the newly found mother, a brim smile appeared
      on her face and she ushered for her to come over. fleetfoot trotted over with a hop in her step. "hi, swiftstar," she chi
      rped and smiled brightly, her kits following behind her. "a wonderful day it is today, you agree?" swiftstar nodded in ag
      reement. bare-leaf was over and the nippy feeling the atmosphere had was now gone, it was new-leaf and it had been
      warm from the very first day. the two talked for a while before fleetfoot decided to take her kits back to the den.
      xxx"mama! mama! can we go with you?" one of the kits, cherrykit, asked.
      "no! you're too young to go out of camp, or anywhere to be exact. maybe when you're older, but not now!"
      [ jayclan consumes one salmon ; 003 servings taken ]
      [
      swiftstar goes to the celestial peak & asks for two siblings ]
      [ jadefang, tanwyface, emberstorm, bluestripe & fleetfoot go hunting & patrolling ]
      [
      blazeheart goes hunting for herbs ]
      [
      blazeheart watches fleetfoot's kits ]
      [
      blazeheart goes to see mothflight of summitclan ]
        𝑆𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐺𝑁
        i. swiftstar ∙ thirty-two ∙ ♀ ∙
        body scars: n/a | notes: n/a
        ★★★★★★★★★

𝑆𝑈𝑅𝑅𝑂𝐺𝐴𝑇𝐸
        ii. bluestripe ∙ thirty-two ∙ ♂ ∙

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇
        iii. blazeheart ∙ thirty-three ∙ ♂ ∙

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐸𝐸
        iv. name ∙ age ∙ ♂♀ ∙ [url=X]♗[/url]
        body scars: n/a | notes: tb honeykit or littlekit

𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐵𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇𝑆
        v. jadefang ∙ ♂ ∙ thirty-three ∙
        body scars: l. shoulder scar | notes: n/a
        vi. tawnyface ∙ ♀ ∙ thirty-one ∙
        vii. emberstorm ∙ ♀ ∙ twenty-four ∙

𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐸𝐸𝑆
        name ∙ age ∙ ♂♀ ∙ [url=X]♘[/url]

𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐸𝑁𝑆
        viii. fleetfoot ∙ ♀ ∙ twenty-eight ∙

𝐾𝐼𝑇𝑆
        ix. brightkit ∙ ♂ ∙ three ∙
        x. littlekit ∙ ♂ ∙ three ∙
        xi. cherrykit ∙ ♀ ∙ three ∙
        xii. honeykit ∙ ♀ ∙ four ∙
        xiii. lionkit ∙ ♂ ∙ four ∙

𝐸𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆
        name ∙ age ∙ ♂♀ ∙ [url=X]✰[/url]

𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝐸𝐷 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑆
clan name ∙ username
clan name ∙ username

𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑆
clan name ∙ username
clan name ∙ username

𝐵𝑂𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑆
north side ∙ northclan ∙ bean-pup
north-east ∙ clan name ∙ username
north-west ∙ summitclan ∙ marshmello.
east side ∙ clan name ∙ username
south side ∙ alpineclan ∙ balaga!!
south-east ∙ clan name ∙ username
north-west ∙ clan name ∙ username
west side ∙ falconclan ∙ imperials.

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐺𝐸
borage leaves ∙ one ∙ helps with fever & increases milk supply
burdock root ∙ one ∙ cures infection
catmint ∙ zero ∙ cures greencough
cobweb ∙ zero ∙ bandages bleeding wounds
dock ∙ zero ∙ soothes scratches
comfrey ∙ zero ∙ helps with broken bones & soothes wounds
coltsfoot ∙ one ∙ helps with shortness of breath
chamomile ∙ one ∙ soothes minds & strengths heart
goldenrod ∙ one ∙ best for healing wounds
honey ∙ one ∙ soothes infections & helps sore throats
feverfew ∙ zero ∙ brings down one's temperature

𝐹𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐻-𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿
trout ∙ zero ∙ zero servings
salmon ∙ one ∙ six servings
shrew ∙ two ∙ two servings
cardinal ∙ zero ∙ zero servings
woodpecker ∙ zero ∙ zero servings
sparrow ‣ three ‣ nine servings

𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺
mentor ∙ apprentice ∙ # of sessions ∙ moves

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐸𝐶𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸𝐷
cat name ∙ age at death ∙ cause of death

𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑆
unknown & unknownswiftstar & bluestripe
unknown & unknownjadefang & fleetfoot
bluestripe & fleetfootbrightkit, littlekit & cherrykit
adopted kitslionkit & honeykit
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☁ mistclan → [ 15 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:22 pm

ImageImageImage
there is BRAVERY! in being SOFT !
number of catsxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxthirty seven
[ twenty three tomsxxxxxxxxfifteen mollies ]
next moonpool visitxxx:xxxxxxxxxxxfeb. 5 !

a wail broke through the camp, shattering the early-morning silence that rolled in with the mist, lingering just above the camp, dew clustered on blades of tall grass. palesun sat just outside the nursery, head bowed, shivering, his thick fur flattened by moisture and his ears flat against his head. addercloud sat next to him, her own pelt not doing much to keep out the cold, her own body racked with shakes, but hoping that her companionship would offer solace to palesun. kestrelflight paced before them, his tail lashing and paws clumsy - he had been up all night, waiting for the outcome of his sister's kits, and exhaustion was finally getting to him, though he would not leave, no matter how much palesun assured him that there was nothing to be done. slatestar approached, then, his ears laying back and his pawsteps silent. "there's nothing you could have done, palesun," he spoke softly, bumping the tom with his shoulder lightly, licking the top of his head. "you're freezing - go sleep." palesun raised his amber gaze to slatestar's. "i couldn't save her," he voiced his thoughts, his tone distraught, cracking on the last word. "i've never lost any cat before." the small tabby kitten had been sick, so sick, and palesun had tried his hardest to keep her alive, but he couldn't, and it was all his fault, all his fault that redhawk's distress could be heard across the moor, all his fault that only one kit still lay curled at her belly, desperate for warmth and milk. "come on," slatestar draped his tail over palesun's shoulders, leading him to slatestar's own den, knowing that reassurance was all palesun needed. no cat in the clan had ever seen palesun upset, had never seen him anything less than his usual buoyant self - the death of redhawk's kit had really shaken him.
at palesun's departure, addercloud stood, turning to slink into the nursery. to the left, mothstep lay curled around her kits protectively, trying to keep redhawk's wails from disturbing their rest. wheatkit and sheepkit, adopted members of her brood, looked slightly out of place, though they didn't seem to mind ( they were both awake, though with excitement, not distress - they turned six moons old that day, and once the sun rose they would be given their apprentice names and assigned a mentor ). quailtuft had foxkit gathered under her chin, and was grooming the small orange tabby's head gently, lolling her back to sleep. swanlake's swollen tummy was a bright patch of white in the den, and she was panting, her eyes half-lidded, sure evidence that she was to be kitting soon; addercloud hoped only that palesun would be back to normal by then, only hoped that she wouldn't have to do it on her own. she had grown to enjoy palesun's companionship, even over just one moon. redhawk weeped. in the corner, she fiercely licked the top of the tabby kitten. the white kit, a tom, shook, out of her reach - her attention was solely turned towards the tabby molly, trying to revive her, trying to save her kit. she had not listened to palesun's gentle tone, nor her brother's - now, though, addercloud padded to her, ears swiveled back. "redhawk," she addressed the molly. redhawk's eyes flashed up towards the medicine cat, and she gathered the tabby closer, protectively. "listen to me," addercloud continued, laying on the dusty ground before redhawk and drawing the white kit to herself, grooming him, keeping him warm for the time being. "your kit is dead," she stated bluntly. "but this one isn't," her voice had lowered to a hiss, her eyes narrowed. "and if you do not let me take that kit to go bury her, and if you do not take this kit and give him all of the love that you can possibly muster up, then he will die too." addercloud had risen to her paws by this point, and redhawk was blinking up at her, eyes wide. quailtuft was frozen mid-lick, foxkit's fur standing up the other way, and wheatkit blinked at her from the other side of mothstep. "alright," redhawk croaked, drawing the other kit closer and nudging the dead molly towards addercloud. she flashed her gaze at addercloud, and whispered - "her name would have been carpkit." redhawk had thought the name suited the brown molly perfectly - the fish, a species that resided heavily in the stream in the woods, was flashy and brown-striped. "and him?" addercloud gestured towards the tomcat that redhawk curled her tail around protectively. "what will his name be?" there was no hesitation in redhawk's voice when she answered. "skykit," she murmured. "for his cloud-colored pelt. i do believe he will carry close ties with starclan." addercloud nodded at this revelation, dipping her head and giving redhawk a small lick atop the head. "very well," she straightened, picking up carpkit, the kit's body tiny in her jaws. redhawk gave the small molly one last mournful look before turning adoring eyes on skykit. carpkit was buried at the base of a willow tree near the stream.
- - -
the sun had banished the mist, and dew was drying, the chill in the air gone. palesun seemed in slightly better shape, redhawk's acceptance seeming to reflect in his own attitude. dragging a reassuring tail across his shoulder, slatestar bounded onto the peak of the large, flat rock that served as the clan's meeting stone. it had been left behind many moons ago by upwalkers, the foundation of a porch, perhaps, or stairs that had never been completed. "may all cats old enough to run across the moor please gather beneath flatrock for a clan meeting!" slatestar's voice echoed across the camp, drawing cats from their dens. addercloud had just returned, had just made it back from finding a suitable spot for carpkit. she curled her tail over her paws beside palesun. kestrelflight emerged from the nursery, beaming, pride at his nephew and his sister practically rolling off of him in waves. mothstep padded out, too, wheatkit and sheepkit looking prim at her heels. eaglekit, otterkit, ferretkit, and fawnkit, too, bounded behind her, complaining loudly - "why can't we be apprentices, mom?" toadsplash and claystream leaned against one another, an image of contentment. kylo and hux, as they were known for the moment, perched lightly near the edge of flatrock. swanlake, belly swollen, tottered out as well to examine the meeting from afar. shrikethorn and dovesky were curled around one another, finding solace in the other's companionship, happy to know that at least another queen would be kitting at the same time. troutwhisker and fernbreeze, ornery as always, grumbled about the noise.
"today marks both a tragedy and a joy," slatestar began, his tail twitching behind him. "early this morning, before sunrise, redhawk gave birth to two kits." everyone, of course, knew this - her wails had woken them up and it had been hard to fall back asleep. "the first, skykit, is a strong and healthy tom, who i am positive will be a wonderful addition to our clan. the second, however," slatestar dipped his head with remorse. "was sickly and weak, named carpkit. she died this morning, and is buried beneath the willow tree near the river. i offer my sincerest condolences to redhawk." a hushed murmur of sorrow swept over the clan - this was the first time any cat had died, and it put a damper on the good mood. "secondly," slatestar continued. "kylo and hux have chosen to recieve their warrior names. will you both come up to flatrock?" the pair of toms obliged, leaping easily onto the stone, standing at their full height. "kylo, do you promise to defend your clan even at the cost of your life? do you promise to keep your clan safe to the best of your ability?" kylo nodded once, his voice soft but still carrying across the camp. "i do," he answered with a swish of his tail. "very well - then, from this moment onward, you shall be known as darkmask. may starclan light your path." slatestar and the tom touched noses once, before darkmask leapt down among the cheers of his new name. hux, too, performed the ceremony, and looked proud of his new name - leafcurl, the clan chanted joyously. "and we do have a new member," slatestar went on, twitching his whiskers towards the black-striped tom sitting near the edge of the clearing. everyone had noticed him, of course, but were waiting for slatestar's announcement. the tom was very serious, very determined to do his duties, not much one for small talk. at slatestar's beckoning, the tom padded up. "from this moment onward, you shall be known as blackpanther," slatestar paused as the clan echoed the name, and watched as blackpanther leapt down, arrogant with satisfaction. from the corner of his eye, slatestar could see wheatkit and sheepkit shifting nervously, wondering if he had forgotten. "and now," slatestar's voice rose a notch. "for one of my favorite ceremonies. wheatkit and sheepkit, would you please come up to the flatrock?" the kits practically tripped over themselves in their haste, but made it to the flatrock without embarassing themselves. "ah, yes - wheatkit and sheepkit." slatestar gazed at the kits with an abundance of fondness, almost as if he were their sire. "you have reached the age of six moons, and are old enough now to be apprentices. wheatkit, do you promise to act to the best of your abililty, and follow your mentor's guidance?" wheatkit beamed, his nod overly excited. "i do," the barley-colored tom answered with pride. "very well. then, from now until your warrior ceremony, you shall be known as wheatpaw. your mentor shall be eclipseheart. eclipseheart, do you promise to teach your apprentice everything you know and pass on your knowledge to future generations?" eclipseheart nodded once, and padded close to wheatpaw, touching noses, a small grin lifting the corner of eclipseheart's muzzle. "and you, sheepkit, do you promise to act to the best of your abililty, and follow your mentor's guidance?" sheepkit flushed at the attention, everyone's eyes on her, though she puffed out her chest when she replied. "i do." slatestar purred at her tone. "very well. then, from now until your warrior ceremony, you shall be known as sheeppaw. your mentor shall be claystream. claystream, do you promise to teach your apprentice everything you know and pass on your knowledge to future generations?" claystream padded forwards, her dreamy voice echoing across the moor. "i do." at those final words, claystream touched noses with sheeppaw, her tail swishing lightly. "wonderful - clan dismissed!"
- - -
darkness was approaching, fireflies darting through the air, flashing on-off-on-off like the reflection of sun on water. "palesun!" mothstep's shout from the nursery brought the tom running - this time, he was determined not to lose any cat, and the sight of redhawk curled around skykit only furthered that determination. addercloud, too, skidded after him, blinking sleep from her eyes as they trotted into the nursery. swanlake lay stretched out on her side, orange eyes bright despite the fact that they were half-closed. she was panting, her stomach heaving. palesun suspected that it would be another long night.

[ slatestar welcomes blackpanther to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes briartongue, formerly of midnightclan, to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes bumblesnout, formerly tawnyleap of ridgeclan, to mistclan ! ( recieved in a trade ! ) ]
[ slatestar welcomes wolfhound, formerly wolfclaw of summitclan, to mistclan ! ( received in a trade ! ) ]
[ slatestar welcomes the birth of skykit to mistclan ! ]
[ wheatkit and sheepkit are now wheatpaw and sheeppaw ! ]
[ eclipseheart is wheatpaw's mentor, and claystream is sheeppaw's mentor ! ]
[ kylo and hux have received their warrior names - darkmask and leafcurl ! ]
[ all mentors & apprentices go to train ]
[ when they return, duckwater, rookwing, bumblesnout, and wolfhound search for the eagle's nest ]
[ toadsplash, claystream, darkmask, and leafcurl go on a border patrol ]
[ slatestar and kestrelflight go on a border patrol ]
[ eclipseheart, pineleg, and tangledvine go on a hunting patrol ]
[ blackpanther and briartongue go on a hunting patrol ]
[ swanlake is kitting ! ravenwing of brambleclan is the father ! ]
[ palesun remains in camp to assist her - he uses x1 chervil to help ease the process ]
[ addercloud searches for herbs ]
[ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

leader:
          slatestar | twenty nine moons | tom | x
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          mothstep | thirty one moons | molly | x
          kestrelflight | thirty three moons | tom | x

medicine cat:
          palesun | thirty two moons | tom | x
          addercloud | seventeen moons | molly | x

medicine cat apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:
          kestrelflight | thirty four moons | tom | x
          redhawk | thirty four moons | molly | x
          toadsplash | thirty five moons | tom | x
          claystream | twenty nine moons | molly | x
          quailtuft | thirty three moons | molly | x
          darkmask | nineteen moons | tom | x
          leafcurl | nineteen moons | tom | x
          duckwater | thirty nine moons | tom | x
          rookwing | thirty four moons | tom | x
          eclipseheart | forty seven moons | tom | x
          dovesky | twenty three moons | molly | x
          swanlake | twenty eight moons | molly | x
          shrikethorn | fourteen moons | molly | x
          pineleg | thirty moons | tom | x
          tangledvine | twenty moons | tom | x
          blackpanther | twenty moons | tom | x
          briartongue | fourteen moons | tom | x
          bumblesnout | forty four moons | molly | x
          wolfhound | twenty one moons | tom | x

apprentices:
          bearpaw | ten moons | tom | x
          warblerpaw | seven moons | molly | x
          magpiepaw | seven moons | tom | x
          canarypaw | seven moons | tom | x
          skunkpaw | seven moons | molly | x
          wheatpaw | six moons | tom | x
          sheeppaw | six moons | molly | x

queens:
          mothstep | thirty one moons | molly | x
          quailtuft | thirty three moons | molly | x
          redhawk | thirty four moons | molly | x
          swanlake | twenty eight moons | molly | x
          ↳ due; now
          dovesky | twenty three moons | molly | x
          ↳ due; next post
          shrikethorn | fourteen moons | molly | x
          ↳ due; next post

kits:
          foxkit | four moons | molly | x
          eaglekit | four moons | tom | x
          otterkit | four moons | tom | x
          ferretkit | four moons | tom | x
          fawnkit | four moons | molly | x
          skykit | one moon | tom | x

elders:
          troutwhisker | eighty four moons | tom | x
          fernbreeze | 143 moons | molly | x

other:
          darkmask has a diagonal scar across his face

adult references:
          bearclaw
          warblerfoot
          magpiesong
          canarycry
          skunknose
          wheatbelly
          sheepnose
          foxtail
          eaglefrost
          otterpounce
          ferretface
          fawnspot
          skywalker
    ally clans:
    brambleclan | molossers ♥
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders:
    north ↑ | wisteriaclan | noodle?
    northeast ↗ | cosmoclan | ~glaceon~
    east → | brambleclan | molossers ♥
    southeast ↘ | clan name | username
    south ↓ | moleclan | chinchy
    southwest ↙ | the barn
    west ← | cliffclan | sushinekko
    northwest ↖ | clan name | username

medicine store:
    cobwebs | x2 | soaks up & stops bleeding; binds
    broken bones
    chervil | x4 | treats infection & bellyache; used
    during kitting
    borage leaves | x2 | more & better milk; brings
    down fevers
    raspberry leaves | x1 | eases pain & stops bleeding
    burdock root | x1 | eases pain & prevents infection
    from rat bites
    juniper berries | x1 | calms, eases bellyache &
    troubled breathing
    catmint | x3 | greencough & whitecough remedy
    goatweed | x1 | eases anxiety and grief
    lovage | x2 | can help cure coughs if mixed with
    bright-eye
    bindweed | x1 | fastens sticks to broken legs
    rosemary | x1 | hides the scent of death
    honey | x2 | soothes infection & smokey lungs
    or sore throats, soothes coughing & gives energy
    mouse bile | x1 | makes ticks fall off
    dandelion | x2 | soothes bee stings, painkiller
    feverfew | x1 | reduces temperature, heals
    aches and pains
    ragwort leaf | x1 | helps aching joint & gives energy
    stinging nettle | x1 | induces vomiting, brings down
    swelling, heals broken bones & wounds, helps infection

fresh-kill pile:
    hare | x3 | 3 servings
    mouse | x6 | 1 serving
    bird | x5 | 3 servings
    shrew | x7 | 1 serving
    stoat | x3 | 2 servings
    small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    current number of servings | x50
    servings needed | 35 - 41 cats | x7

mentors:
    duckwater | bearpaw | four training sessions
    ↳ fighting, stealth, hunting, climbing
    rookwing | warblerpaw | one training session
    ↳ climbing
    kestrelflight | magpiepaw | one training session
    ↳ climbing
    slatestar | canarypaw | one training session
    ↳ climbing
    toadsplash | skunkpaw | one training session
    ↳ climbing
    eclipseheart | wheatpaw | zero training sessions
    ↳ skills
    claystream | sheeppaw | zero training sessions
    ↳ skills

deceased cats:
    carpkit | one moon | kittencough
    name | age at time of death | cause of death

relations:
    kestrelflight and redhawk | siblings ☀
    slatestar and palesun | forbidden mates ♥
    wheatpaw ( adopted ) and sheeppaw ( adopted )
    toadsplash and claystream | mates ♥
    warblerpaw, magpiepaw, & canarypaw
    quailtuft & weaseltooth ( wisteriaclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    foxkit
    mothstep & eaglefeather ( stagclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    eaglekit, otterkit, ferretkit, & fawnkit
    darkmask and leafcurl | mates ♥
    redhawk & swiftsky ( cosmoclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    skykit & carpkit
    swanlake & ravenwing ( brambleclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    ↳ unborn kits
    shrikethorn & lizardpath ( moorclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    ↳ unborn kits
    dovesky & leopardpelt ( treeclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    ↳ unborn kits
    duckwater & tortoisecreek ( drizzleclan ) | mates ♥
    ↳ unborn kits
    tangledvine & goldenbat ( summitclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    ↳ unborn kits
    eclipseheart & eaglefrost ( summitclan ) | forbidden kits 🌩
    ↳ unborn kits
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:55 am, edited 17 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x oo1

Postby eagle, » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:45 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats one | servings needed two
            next patrol feb 2nd at 12pm | next moonpool feb 8th
            injuries n/a | kittings n/a

a dark ginger tom looked out from the lip of the high cave that he took as his own den since returning to the moorland. in his dreams, his starry friends and ancestors told him that it was time for him to take control of the cats of the moor, just as quickfoot had, and sharpstar before him. at first, the tom tried to deny what he was told through his dreams, remembering what happened with the last leader of quickclan. from the outset of what he took control of quickclan, the warriors knew that brightstar had been too timid, too meek to take control. so long as the cats of the moorland were strong-willed and expecting of a strong leader of legends, brightstar didn't stand a chance.

while redstar had never been too fond of the mottled tabby leader, he could not say that he supported the way brightstar was dragged down from his den when the clan broke apart into chaos. the leader simply didn't command a presence that gathered followers, and his deputy, wetclaw, couldn't manage to gain the support of their clanmates. there had been many errors made, and redstar had been one of the few who sat, watched, and waited for the time to escape before the cats all killed one another.

all things considered, redstar supposed that it could be a lot worse.

quickclan, once again, had fallen apart when internal disputes drew the warriors to violence among their own. denmates turned on denmates, apprentices turned on mentors, and the clan fell to shambles. redstar saw it coming, as many of them had, but had thought that he might have had slightly more time to gather his friends and get out with them together. instead, in the thick of the fighting, it was every cat for themselves. while he washed his paws and stared out at the dying sun, redstar couldn't help but wish for his friends. from the ever-energetic splashfall, who was a gifted hunter as redstar's apprentice, to sweetecho, the cat he had fallen in love with... there were others, of course, from wolftooth, yellowfeather, and blazerush to thistlepaw and wrenstep. the cats he knew from brightstar's quickclan... he didn't even know if any of them made it out alive.

of course, he sorely hoped so. he hoped that they were out there, somewhere, with others who survived darkclaw's attack of the camp. they all knew that darkclaw wasn't to be trusted, as he was too suave, too skilled and cunning, to be content when brightstar rose to leadership and named wetclaw as his deputy. though wetclaw had been a respected senior warrior and was regarded as a good mentor, no one thought that he would be cut out for a higher position. but brightstar made the choice that led to his and his deputy's deaths from darkclaw and his followers.

redstar supposed that they were out there somewhere, as well. they were probably commanding another area of the moorland, and the very thought made redstar want to spit. he had been separated from his friends, and to what end? starclan chose him, but he needed help and support of his own. even if it was a stranger, he needed a cat who would know how to heal in the case he was to find one of his former friends or clanmates roaming and injured from the attack.
redstar hunts
redstar patrols
redstar goes to the moonpool and requests a medicine cat

leader
        redstar | 28 moons | ♂ |
        ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
        name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

medicine cat

warriors

apprentices

queens

kits

elders
            ally clans
            clan | user
            clan | user

enemy clans
            clan | user
            clan | user

borders
            north | clan | user
            east | clan | user
            south | clan | user
            west | clan | user

medicine store
            herb | usage
            herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
            rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
            hare | x0 | 0 servings
            small fish | x0 | 0 servings
            big fish | x0 | 0 servings
            birds | x0 | 0 servings
            mouse | x0 | 0 servings

mentors
            mentor | apprentice | 0
            move, move, move
            mentor | apprentice | 0
            move, move, move

deceased
            cat | cause of death
            cat | cause of death

families
            ♀ + ♂ =
            ♀ + ♂ =
Last edited by eagle, on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: There is a slight drizzle of rain during the morning, though it has cleared up as the day has gone on. The damp morning air mixed with the heat has made it humid through the clan's territory and it has caused fur to stick to everything. With the rain plants have grown faster and it has caused an abundance of prey.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Jadeclan | Willowclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan | Jayclan | Foxclan | Bloomclan | Rippleclan | Wisteriaclan | Northclan | Acornclan | Brambleclan | Featherclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
surrounded by idiots wrote:wiʆʆѳwcʆɑɳ
[food :: willowclan eats one serving of waterfowl and two voles]
[moonpool :: willowstar asks for a warrior]
[border patrol :: ambereyes + forestsight + quickclaw + willowstar]
[hunting patrol :: ambereyes + forestsight + quickclaw + willowstar]
[herb patrol :: flamestripe]

Starclan has sent you a mighty warrior!
    Ambereyes, Forestsight, Quickclaw and Willowstar found an apprentice while patrolling.
    Ambereyes, Forestsight, Quickclaw and Willowstar caught two waterfowl while hunting.
    Flamestripe found poppy seeds and watermint.

X
X

Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[olivestar, poppyflower, jayfrost, cloverpaw, mooseheart, and jadewhisker go hunting]
[honeysplash, smokepaw, pinepaw, and larksong go hunting]
[fogfall, appleblossom, and whitewing go on a border patrol]
[splashpelt looks for herbs]
[adderfang trains batpaw]
[dovecloud trains robinpaw]
[featherwhisker trains lionpaw]
[lionpaw's training was skipped in my last response so I added a training session/move for him if that's okay ;o;]
[splashpelt gives badgercry horsetail and cobwebs]
[gifting unnamed to marshmello.]
[pebbleclan consumes 6 servings]

Olivestar, Poppyflower, Jayfrost, Cloverpaw, Mooseheart, and Jadewhisker caught two frogs and two minnows.
    Honeysplash, Smokepaw, Pinepaw and Larksong caught two big fish.
    Fogfall, Appleblossom and Whitewing found a badger scent on the territory!
    Splashpelt found broom and alder bark.
    Batpaw learns the fishing skill.
    Robinpaw learns the fighting skill.
    Lionpaw learns the endurance skill. (Totally fine with that)

X
X
X
X
X

✨Moon✨ wrote:ImageImage
[ jayclan consumes one salmon ; 003 servings taken ]
[ swiftstar goes to the celestial peak & asks for two siblings ]
[ jadefang, tanwyface, emberstorm, bluestripe & fleetfoot go hunting & patrolling ]
[ blazeheart goes hunting for herbs ]
[ blazeheart watches fleetfoot's kits ]
[ blazeheart goes to see mothflight of summitclan ]

The celestial peak sent you one cat. (You cannot ask for two, I am sorry)
    Jadefang, Tanwyface, Emberstorm, Bluestripe and Fleetfoot caught two cardinals and a trout while hunting.
    Jadefang, Tanwyface, Emberstorm, Bluestripe and Fleetfoot found a traniee while patrolling.
    Blazeheart found feverfew and comfry.
    Blazeheart was followed by the kits that he was watching!

X

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Bramblestep becomes deputy of Acornclan!]
[Birdstar, Dapplecloud and Greypaw go hunting]
[Bramblestep and Whitecoal train Blossompaw and Dustpaw together]
[After hunting, Dapplecloud also trains Greypaw]
[Rabbitnose goes herb hunting]
[Acornclan doesn't eat for a post...]

Bramblestep is now the deputy!
    Birdstar, Dapplecloud and Greypaw caught two birds.
    Blossompaw and Dustpaw learn the stalking skill.
    Greypaw learns the climbing skill.
    Acornclan starves!

X

molossers wrote:ImageImage
[mousestar asks starclan for a medicine cat apprentice]
[ravenwing trains with ratpaw]
[petaldance gives birth in one moon]
[daisystalk and bluegaze go on a patrol]
[mousestar, ravenwing, and smokemask go on a patrol]
[thrushthroat looks for herbs]

Starclan sent Mousestar and eager medicine cat apprentice!
    Ratpaw learns the swimming skill.(What is the other skill they learned?)
    Daisystalk and Bluegaze find nothing of importance while patrolling.
    Mousestar, Ravenwing and Smokemask find a loner while on patrol.
    Thrushthroat finds sorrel and raspberry leaves.

X
X
X

thaliana, wrote:Image
‹ tanagerfur and cardinalfang hunt
tealfeather searches for herbs
wrenclaw and egretstar patrol the borders
egretstar visits the moonstone to request a deputy
featherclan consumes x1 squirrel ›

Tangerfur and Cardinalfang caught a dove and a shrew.
    Tealfeather finds ragwort and dock.
    Wrenclaw and Egretstar find a potential apprentice while patrolling.
    Starclan has sent Egretstar a wise deputy.

X
X

slim shady wrote:Image
( tangledvine is leafpaw's mentor )
( tangledvine and leafpaw go to train )
( cougarstar is kitting ! flurrywind is the father )
( addercloud remains in camp to assist cougarstar )
( flurrywind, canyonfall, and tallpeak go on a border patrol )
( batshriek, ivyclimb, and fogbreath go on a second border patrol )
( when they return from training, tangledvine and leafpaw go hunting )
( shatteredclan does not eat for their second post )

Leafpaw learns the climbing skill.
    Cougarstar gave birth to 1, 2 healthy kits!
    Flurrywind, Canyonfall and Tallpeak find the scent of a fox at the border!
    Batshriek, Ivyclimb, Fogbreath find nothing of importance while patrolling.
    Tangledvine and Leafpaw caught a hare.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( jayclan - eleven )

Postby astrohund » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      total no. of felidae ( 014 )xxxxxxxfemales (♀) ( 006 ) | males (♂) ( 007 ) xxxxxxx the archive ★★★
      servings needed 004 servings xxxxxxxkitting due in mothflight (summitclan) - nowxxxxxxnext celestial peak visit
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxthe large, bulky feline stalked through the tall green grasses. he found a herb, then another and another. ther
      e was a whole lot of them, he didn't have to wander out of the territory to go and find some. he felt relieved, ev
      er since blazeheart had went out there and encountered another cat, good thing that cat was only mothflight, th
      e bearer of his kits. speaking of mothflight, was she due this moon? he supposed he better go check up on her, a
      nd possibly bring a few herbs just in case if she were to go into labor. blazeheart stared up at the sky; there was
      still light out, and he still had time to go see her by the border.
      xxxthe tom turned to go back to jayclan to drop off his herbs, but as soon as he faced the other way, he noticed t,
      hat there were five fur bundles following him. as their eyes met his, they all let out a squeak and tried to run off,,,
      but fortunately, he had caught them before they can even get a mouse-length away. "why are you guys out of camp
      !?
      " he growled out, the kits all looked at looked at brightkit. "... it was brightkit's idea." said one of them. the lilac
      tom kit, whom was like a kit version of bluestripe, gave the other a look. "no i wasn't!" he hissed back. "you all clear
      ly decided to follow whoever's idea it was, so you're all in big trouble.
      " they all looked at him with wide eyes. "no! n
      o! blaze! please don't tell mama.
      " blazeheart stared at them for a while before sighing, he glanced to the side. "oka
      y, i won't, but you runts better get back to your mother. she's probably worried about you all."

[ jayclan consumes one trout and half of a shrew ; 004 servings ]
      [
      jadefang, tawnyface, emberstorm, leopardjaw, swiftstar & bluestripe go hunting & patrolling ]
      [ blazeheart goes herb hunting ]
      [ tawnyface & silverpaw train and have lessons ]
      [
      tawnyface & silverpaw go hunting together ]
      [ blazeheart goes to see mothflight of summitclan ]
      [ frostflower of summitclan tries for kits with jadefang ]
        𝑆𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐺𝑁
        i. swiftstar ∙ thirty-three ∙ ♀ ∙
        ★★★★★★★★★

𝑆𝑈𝑅𝑅𝑂𝐺𝐴𝑇𝐸
        ii. bluestripe ∙ thirty-three ∙ ♂ ∙

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇
        iii. blazeheart ∙ thirty-four ∙ ♂ ∙

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐸𝐸
        iv. name ∙ age ∙ ♂♀ ∙ [url=X]♗[/url]
        body scars: n/a | notes: tb honeykit or littlekit

𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐵𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇𝑆
        v. jadefang ∙ ♂ ∙ thirty-four ∙
        body scars: l. shoulder scar | notes: n/a
        vi. tawnyface ∙ ♀ ∙ thirty-two ∙
        vii. emberstorm ∙ ♀ ∙ twenty-five ∙
        viii. leopardjaw ∙ ♂ ∙ thirty-five ∙
        body scars: clawed face | notes: n/a

𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐸𝐸𝑆
        ix. silverpaw ∙ seven ∙ ♀ ∙
        body scars: chipped ear | notes: n/a

𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐸𝑁𝑆
        x. fleetfoot ∙ ♀ ∙ twenty-nine ∙

𝐾𝐼𝑇𝑆
        xi. brightkit ∙ ♂ ∙ four ∙
        xii. littlekit ∙ ♂ ∙ four ∙
        xiii. cherrykit ∙ ♀ ∙ four ∙
        xv. honeykit ∙ ♀ ∙ five ∙
        xvi. lionkit ∙ ♂ ∙ five ∙

𝐸𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆
        name ∙ age ∙ ♂♀ ∙ [url=X]✰[/url]

𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝐸𝐷 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑆
clan name ∙ username
clan name ∙ username

𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑆
clan name ∙ username
clan name ∙ username

𝐵𝑂𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑆
north side ∙ northclan ∙ bean-pup
north-east ∙ clan name ∙ username
north-west ∙ summitclan ∙ marshmello.
east side ∙ clan name ∙ username
south side ∙ alpineclan ∙ balaga!!
south-east ∙ clan name ∙ username
north-west ∙ clan name ∙ username
west side ∙ falconclan ∙ imperials.

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐺𝐸
borage leaves ∙ one ∙ helps with fever & increases milk supply
burdock root ∙ one ∙ cures infection
catmint ∙ zero ∙ cures greencough
cobweb ∙ zero ∙ bandages bleeding wounds
dock ∙ zero ∙ soothes scratches
comfrey ∙ one ∙ helps with broken bones & soothes wounds
coltsfoot ∙ one ∙ helps with shortness of breath
chamomile ∙ one ∙ soothes minds & strengths heart
goldenrod ∙ one ∙ best for healing wounds
honey ∙ one ∙ soothes infections & helps sore throats
feverfew ∙ one ∙ brings down one's temperature

𝐹𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐻-𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿
trout ∙ one ∙ three servings
salmon ∙ one ∙ six servings
shrew ∙ two ∙ two servings
cardinal ∙ two ∙ two servings
woodpecker ∙ zero ∙ three servings
sparrow ‣ three ‣ two servings

𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺
tawnyfacesilverpaw ∙ zero ∙ moves

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐸𝐶𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸𝐷

𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑆
unknown & unknownswiftstar & bluestripe
unknown & unknownjadefang & fleetfoot
bluestripe & fleetfootbrightkit, littlekit & cherrykit
adopted kitslionkit & honeykit
blazeheart & mothflight (summitclan) ∙ forbidden kits
jadefang & frostflower (summitclan) ∙ forbidden kits

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [33]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:43 am

Number of Cats: 47(8 Servings)
Toms: 25 Mollies: 22
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
──────────Owlpaw─────────────────
A long and quiet sigh escaped me as I looked around the now crowded medicine den. My mentor didn't even say anything to me as he slowly trotted towards the sick. Even I noticed that all the cats have the same symptoms that Resinmoon had, in the same order as well. First came the coughing, only to get worse. Next was a runny nose and infections, weather it be eyes, lunges, anything for now. I sat down as Archpool made the rounds of the sick cats he had ordered that the cats stay out of the other dens and completely avoid the nursery. He even ordered me to keep my distance from the sick, I would need to help the new queens and check the kits health.

"Owlpaw!" My mentor Archpool snapped at me, a good thing as I had much on my mind. This would be the first time I would help deliver kits on my own and there was much to think about and go over.

"Y-yes Archpool?" I said in the usual quiet voice, I was always so scared. That itself was an illness I could never conquer, I am a pathetic medicine cat.

"I told you I don't want you around here. Go prepare the herbs for the kittings and make a nest for yourself in the nursery. On your free time I want you to search for herbs. What ever you do, stay out of this den, it's full of sickness and we haven't figured out if it's contagious or anything for that matter." Archpool ordered me like usual. I wanted to argue, I wanted to ask him why. He is more experienced than I but, even he could not figure this out, only mutter some phrase that Starclan gave him.

As always I only nodded, it wasn't worth arguing. Not me anyways, I could never speak loud enough, or even over anyone. I was forever obedient, even when Sagestorm, no, he's Sagestar now. He was my mentor once, a cruel mentor who taught me cruelly. Sagestar did so many terrible things, why would Starclan give him the lives of leaders? Why are they bringing destruction upon Briarclan? I shook my head and grabbed some kitting herbs I thought I might need, at least there was new life coming to the clan. That means that there is hope for Briarclan after all.

After I checked on the soon to be queens before heading out to look for some herbs. I ran through some herbs that might be useful for the sickness and checked a few patches that the herbs grew in. With no luck I decided to head across the dangerous river and into the unknown. I paused after a while and noticed that it was already to dark to head back to camp so I found a nice burrow to sleep in and when morning came again I continued my search. My paws dragged me through other clan's borders but I didn't care because I was going to find the cure.

It was a patch with a promising smell that intrigued me and made me unaware of my surrounds, another cat had spotted me and claimed that I was on his territory. I never got the cat's name and he was so helpful, but I do know that he is from Echoclan and he must be a medicine cat because he knows about herbs. He was even nice enough to offer help again! Even gave me some Chickweed to try, though I don't know much about this particular herb. Maybe this tom would be willing to come to Briarclan camp and help out? It would definitely help us with the extra mind involved. I shook my head, that was a kit-brained idea! Not only would Archpool refuse but so would Sagestar, he would even harm the tom for helping. Gasp! What if he harms me for accepting herbs from another clan?! I can't take this to camp, it smells of other clan's territory. I struggled with the thought and stopped moving, I didn't know what to do but I do know I want to help!

"Maybe I can say I stole it from another clan's territory?" I whispered to myself, the chickweed laid next to me seemed to have laughed at the very idea.

"Steal what?" Archpool's familiar voice meowed. I jumped at the sound and knew I was caught now, nothing to do but beg for forgiveness. Before I could Archpool looked at the herb, "Chickweed? It has been moons since I saw this. Where did you get it?" My mentor still remained calm, it helped me answer him.

"Eh- Echoclan-n, please don't b-be mad!" His tail flickered before he sat down, his eyes piercing and judging. I looked down, knowing he wanted further details. "I - uh - there was thi- I.." I couldn't decided if I wanted to lie or not.

Archpool sighed, "You better spit it out Owlpaw if I am going to cover you butt. I want to know the truth though, why were you gone for three whole days? You know that there are queens that are almost due! And I have my paws full with this sickness. It has worsened you know? A kit had caught it and that puts so many in danger."

My eyes widened with shock, "I thought y-you kept all the sick cats in y-your den? I wanted to find something to help. I ended up on Echoclan's territory and a nice tom cat helped me. He even said he would continue to help me, b-but I don't want him to get hurt. H-he was so k-kind.." I trailed off.

Archpool narrowed his eyes, "If I suspect you to be expecting kits, you should know I will be the one to end your life. It is forbidden to have a mate or kits as a medicine cat!"

Shock! I shook my head and stuttered over my own words, nothing intelligible seemed to come out so I just shut my mouth. Of course I wouldn't think of that, there was no way I could attract a male like that.

Archpool huffed, "I will say that I stole this, there was no way you would even think about stealing and Sagestar knows that. I forbid you to see this tom again Owlpaw. Lets go, you have queens to help and a ceremony to go through. Your training is done and if you are brave enough to go out and search for herbs on your own then it seems like you can learn the rest on your own. There is nothing more I can teach you, Owlseed. I know you are not one for ceremonies, but this should be done in front of the clan to make it official."

I shook out of excitement and nervousness, I was scared too. Was I ready? What was going to happen now?

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Owlpaw has completed her training and is now a full medicine cat, along side Archpool. Her new name is Owlseed.]
[Apprentice Trial Sandpaw, Mottlepaw, Sunnypaw, Blazepaw and Leafpaw take on the trial. (Please have either Sunnypaw or Blazepaw fail, they are the sick ones)]
[Apprentice Training All apprentices train. (They all need battle skill)]
[Hunting Patrol Waspfur, Willowdusk, Mudpuddle, Russetmist and Rockpaw hunt by the river.]
[Boarder Patrol 1 Tantoclaw, Sparrowclaw, Vixenspirit, Murdochpaw, Applepaw and Quickfoot patrol the North border.]
[Boarder Patrol 2 Foxclaw, Rabbitheart, Ryestone, Lightningpaw, Lionpaw and Longpaw patrol the South border.]
[Boarder Patrol 3 Badgerfall, Breezerunner, Coppereyes, Needlepawm Newtpaw and Robinpaw patrol the East border.]
[Boarder Patrol 4 Sagestar, Mutesoft, Snowfeather, Brambletuft and Rustlepaw patrol the West border.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool searches for herbs.]
[Herb Given Chickweed was given to Briarclan from Echoclan.]
[Camp Guard No cat is guarding camp.]
[Injured Tigerflower rests for another post.
[Stage 3] Runningmist has developed Briarplague. Needs an infection roll.
[Stage 3] Lichenfern has developed Briarplague. Needs an infection roll.
[Stage 1] Rabbitheart has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 1] Sunnypaw has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 1] Blazepaw has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 1] Lilyflower has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 1] Poppykit has developed Briarplague.
]
[Herb Used 1 marigold was used on Archpool.
1 chickweed was used on Lichenfern, effects seemed to have died down slightly but it needs something else. His fever fights off the herb.
]
[Try for kits Tigerflower sneaks out of camp and mates with Alpinestar.]
[Kitting Owlseed helps Lyrasong and Dawnflower kit.]
[Death Nettlepaw was killed by Sagestar during training. (Overworked + Sick)
Resinmoon died to the illness.
]
[Ran Away I am removing Pipitkit, as she is my RL kitty and I don't want her to be involved in Briarclan anymore x.x]
[Moonstone Sagestar asks Starclan for a warrior.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Quail (6 servings) 1 Rabbit (2 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Sagestar | 55 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        Coppereyes | 56 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 80 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Owlseed | 19 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
        Waspfur | 56 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lichenfern | 53 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 50 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Breezerunner | 44 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 43 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rabbitheart | 42 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Vixenspirit | 40 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Tantoclaw | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Snowfeather | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 32 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 32 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Ryestone | 25 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 24 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mutesoft | 20 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sparrowclaw | 20 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Runningmist | 19 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Quickfoot | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Leafpaw | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Blazepaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mottlepaw | 12 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rockpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sandpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sunnypaw | 12 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Murdochpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Applepaw | 9 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightningpaw | 9 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Longpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlepaw | 9 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinpaw | 9 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlepaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        [1]Oriolefeather | 69 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        [Now]Lyrasong | 59 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        [Now]Dawnflower | 55 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lizardstream | 55 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lilyflower | 53 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Erminekit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mousekit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Perchkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Poppykit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x1 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x3 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
        Quail | x1 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 8 | 13 servings

DECEASED
        TARCLAN
        ARKFOREST

ATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockpaw, Sandpaw, Mottlepaw,
        Sunnypaw, Blazepaw

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone, Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlseed, Lambshade, Tarshadow(Colossalclan),
        Spiderpaw(Jinxclan), Whitepaw(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
        Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Shellclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Tempestclan), Darkpaw(Alpineclan),
        Poppykit, Perchkit

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
        ↪Lionpaw, Longpaw, Lightningpaw
        Lyrasong and Sagestar
        Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlepaw, Applepaw, Robinpaw
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        Nettlepaw, Needlepaw, Newtpaw
        Aspenthorn and Sagestar
        ↪Erminekit
        Tantoclaw and Snowfeather
        ↪None
        Lyrasong and Alpinestar(Laurelclan)
        ↪Expecting
        Dawnflower and Sagestar
        ↪Expecting
        Oriolefeather and Alpinestar(Laurelclan)
        ↪Expecting
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Open | Open
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Open | Open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    1|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    1|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    1|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    1|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    1|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Waspfur | Rockpaw | 5 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Brambletuft | Sandpaw | 6 |
    Willowdusk | Mottlepaw | 6 |
    Mudpuddle | Sunnypaw | 6 |
    Russetmist | Blazepaw | 6 |
    Tantoclaw | Leafpaw | 6 |
    Sparrowclaw | Murdochpaw | 4 |
    Lichenfern | Applepaw | 3 |
    Foxclaw | Lightningpaw | 3 |
    Rabbitheart | Lionpaw | 3 |
    Ryestone | Longpaw | 3 |
    Badgerfall | Needlepaw | 3 |
    Breezerunner | Newtpaw | 3 |
    Coppereyes | Robinpaw | 3 |
    Sagestar | Rustlepaw | 3 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p e b b l e c l a n

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 am

P e b b l e C l a n
number of cats: twenty-nine
[ fifteen ♂ - fourteen ♀ ]

Waking up to Green-leaf was nothing short of a miracle, the smell of rustling prey even drifting all the way into the camp. Poppyfrost had gotten up early to send out patrols and wish Lionpaw well on his warrior assessment, her eyes scanning the camp and eventually settling on the leader as she exited her den. "Olivestar, you might be getting another warrior this evening." She meowed, casting a glance back towards the apprentice who bounced in nervous excitement. "Is that so? I must travel to the Moonpool later tonight, hopefully I'll be bringing StarClan good news." The she-cat said with a wink, heading away from the two cats to look towards the recent training patrol that was heading out, her heart heavy as she watched Cloverpaw sit on the other end of camp. Frowning, she headed over to the apprentice and watched as Cloverpaw straightened and attempted to look more professional. "I'm sorry I couldn't train with you today, I have to save my strength to visit the Moonpool. That doesn't mean we can't learn, though. There's a lot know about the Clan other than hunting and fighting, such as what it's like to be a Leader in case you ever become one." Olivestar watched as the apprentice's eyes widened with a gasp. "Me? The Leader? Do you really think I could be the Leader on day?" She squeaked, seeming to have completely forgotten the previous sense of sadness over not getting to go on the training patrol. "There is a little bit of a leader inside of everyone. How about you check to see if Eaglestrike needs anything, and when you're done with that come find me again and I'll tell you all about being the Leader of PebbleClan."
Watching as the tiny apprentice bounced off into the Elder's den, Olivestar looked around for Splashpelt, her heart warming when she spotted the black and white Medicine Cat, who was checking over Lionpaw before he headed out. Eyes raising to meet the Leader's, she meowed a quick "You're all good," before padding to her closest friend with a chuckle. "I feel like the apprentices will eventually take over the camp! Batpaw takes his assessment in a moon, but those new kits are creeping up and we're running low on mentors to handle them." Sitting beside Olivestar, the leader looked towards the nursery where Snowbird was surely watching over Bumblekit, as well as the two newborns Appleblossom had found previously. Since finding the two kits, Snowbird and Jayfrost seemed much more at piece. Olivestar imagined that having to give one of her original kits away still left a wound, but with Tawnykit and Cloudkit, there was definitely some healing. "We're definitely a bit short of mentors, I'm going to ask StarClan to give us another warrior. In the meantime, perhaps you'll want to take someone under your wing, huh?" Receiving a friendly nudge from Olivestar, the Medicine Cat gently pushed her back. "Maybe in the future. I haven't spoken to the kits much, they don't like how I smell."
Letting out a laugh, Olivestar sniffed Splashpelt gently, letting out a content sigh. "I think you smell nice, it makes me feel at peace. In a way, you smell like StarClan.. like the stars."

[olivestar visits the moonstone to ask for a warrior]
[lionpaw performs his warrior assessment, if passing he will be called lionblaze]
[mooseheart, featherwhisker, batpaw, and adderfang go hunting]
[larksong, jayfrost, and appleblossom go on a border patrol]
[whitewing and jadewhisker investigate the badger scent]
[splashpelt hunts for herbs]
[dovecloud trains robinpaw]
[honeysplash trains smokepaw]
[badgercry trains hawkpaw]
[poppyflower trains pinepaw]
[received tawnykit and cloudkit from a readopt]
[pebbleclan consumes 6 servings]

Leader:
          Olivestar | 40 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Poppyflower | 42 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Splashpelt | 41 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Jayfrost | 43 moons | Tom | X
          Mooseheart | 44 moons| Tom | X
          Larksong | 40 moons | She-cat | X
          Featherwhisker | 46 moons| Tom | X
          Adderfang | 31 moons| Tom | X
          Honeysplash | 29 moons| She-cat | X
          Badgercry | 42 moons| Tom | X
          Dovecloud | 42 moons| She-cat | X
          Fogfall | 17 moons | Tom | X
          Appleblossom | 16 moons | She-cat | X
          Jadewhisker | 24 moons | She-cat | X
          Whitewing | 26 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Batpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
          Lionpaw | 13 moons | Tom | X
          Robinpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
          Cloverpaw | 8 moons| She-cat | X
          Smokepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Hawkpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Pinepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Turtlepaw | 6 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
          Snowbird | 26 moons| She-cat | X

Kits:
          Pearkit | 3 moons | She-cat | X
          Bumblekit | 2 moons | Tom | X
          Tawnykit | 1 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloudkit | 1 moons | She-cat | X

Elders:
          Eaglestrike | 89 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
    West | MarineClan | bel.

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | eases tooth pain | 1
    Bindweed| fastens sticks together for broken legs | 1
    Borage Leaves | produces milk & brings down fevers | 3
    Broom | poultice for broken legs & wounds | 1
    Catmint | cures greencough & whitecough | 1
    Chamomile | for strength | 2
    Chervil | infected wounds & bellyaches | 1
    Cobwebs | stops bleeding | 1
    Comfrey root | itching, bleeding,soreness | 2
    Feverfew | fevers, aches, chills | 2
    Honey | infections, coughs, sorethroats | 1
    Lungwort | cures yellowcough | 1
    Marigold | cures infection & bleeding | 1
    Poppy Seeds | cures stress, sleeplessness, & shock | 1
    Rush | a cast for broken bones | 1
    Sorrel | traveling herb | 1
    Tansy | cures coughs, wounds, &poisons | 2
    Yarrow | makes cats vomit poison | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x1 | 1 servings
    Frog | x2| 1 servings
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Waterfowl | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Adderfang | Batpaw | 4 |Stalking, Fighting,
    Hunting, Fishing
    Featherwhisker | Lionpaw| 4 |Climbing, Hunting
    Fighting, Endurance
    Dovecloud | Robinpaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting
    Olivestar | Cloverpaw | 0 | words
    Honeysplash | Smokepaw | 0 | words
    Badgercry | Hawkpaw | 0 | words
    Poppyflower | Pinepaw | 0 | words
    Fogfall| Turtlepaw | 0 | words

Deceased Cats:
    Primrosekit | Stillborn
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Larksong and Mooseheart |
    Cloverkit, Hawkkit, Smokekit, Primrosekit
    Snowbird and Wolfclaw | Bumblekit, Arumkit
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me