SeaClan
Number of Cats: 25 (12 M | 13 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 6

(Received Sagepaw from DrizzleClan)

(One moon ago)
Honeytuft shook his head sadly. "This little one's paw is twisted. She'll have a permanent limp as she grows up." The she-kit whimpered and snuggled tightly against her mother. Brightstream meowed worriedly, "Can she become a proper warrior?" Vinescratch, her mate, meowed, certainty in his voice, "She'll be a great warrior, like her siblings." Honeytuft meowed carefully, "There are more ways than being a warrior to serve our Clan..." Vinescratch turned on the honey-colored tom and snapped, "She'll become a warrior if I can help it!" Honeytuft narrowed his eyes at the temperamental tom before sighing. He meowed, "The other three are healthy." With that, the SeaClan medicine cat turned on his heels and left, leaving the couple and their four kits behind. From the corner of the nursery, Whiterose murmured, "Vinescratch, I think you acted a little rudely before." The gray-and-white warrior sighed and meowed, "Sorry Whiterose, I'm just worried." Brightstream suggested after a moment of silence, "How about we think of that later and name our kits?" Vinescratch nodded and mewed, "You are right."

Turning his attention to the four kits suckling at their mother's belly, the gray-and-white tom meowed softly, "The fluffy gray tom will be Thistlekit, and the one that looks a lot like you will be Hollykit." Brightstream murmured, "They are wonderful names, dear." Softly nosing the gray-and-white tom-kit, the queen meowed, "This one's Fogkit." After a moment's hesitation, the deputy of SeaClan murmured, "And this one is Dapplekit." The calico she-kit mewled softly in response. Beside them, Silverstorm mewed, "Perfect names for four gorgeous kits."

<At the river>
Leafstar meowed, nodding approval as his apprentice, Ripplepaw, caught a fish, "That's right, Ripplepaw. Paws steady, don't unsheathe your claws until the last minute, and remember to keep that paw like a scoop, to throw the fish out of water." The gray tabby she-cat nodded, eyes shining brightly as she took mental notes. The two were about to head back to camp when a voice startled them, "Um, excuse me?" The two cats turned around and saw a black-and-white she-cat padding uncertainly out of the bushes. Leafstar meowed, "Who are you? What are you doing in SeaClan territory?" The she-cat sounded relieved as she meowed, "I heard you say her name is Ripplepaw, and thought you were Clan cats, and I was right." Shuffling her paws uncertainly, the apprentice-aged she-cat continued, "My name is Sagepaw, and I come from DrizzleClan. As for why..." She trailed off, swallowing. Ripplepaw meowed softly, "It's okay, you can tell us." Leafstar nodded, glancing at his apprentice in mild surprise. Sagepaw meowed, "After Reefstar died, I... well. It used to be MarineClan, you know, our Clan, and then everything changed after Frecklestar came to power. We changed our Clan name, and I felt uncomfortable there. It just took me this long to decide to leave for another Clan. That," she added sheepishly, "and I was too young before." Nodding thoughtfully, the sandy brown tabby tom prompted, "Sagepaw, was it? Why did you seek our Clan? There are plenty of clans out there in this world by now." The black-and-white she-cat meowed honestly, "I heard about how your Clan lived in the coast, and thought I could help." Glancing at his apprentice, who nodded, Leafstar decided, "All right, come with us." The sandy brown tabby tom led both his apprentice and the young she-cat back to camp.

On the way, Ripplepaw asked curiously, "So uh, how's DrizzleClan like? I only saw some clan cats last Gathering, and don't remember seeing DrizzleClan cats?" Sagepaw shrugged, "I'm not really sure anymore. I left pretty quick after Frecklestar came to power and MarineClan became DrizzleClan." Shaking her head, the apprentice mewed, "I honestly don't really know. I'm sorry." The older apprentice mewed, shaking her head, "No, no, don't be sorry! I'm sort of just curious, is all... I'm sorry if that's uncomfortable for you." Sagepaw smiled nervously, changing the topic, "Uhhh... So how's SeaClan?" Ripplepaw mewed, pride in her voice, "Our Clan is great! We love fishing, swimming, and just being a Clan?" She looked to her mentor for help, at which Leafstar chuckled, "Come on, Sagepaw, you'll see what she means soon."

<At camp>
Stormfang was the first to notice the black-and-white she-cat. The solid gray tom bounded over and, dipping his head to his leader in greeting, asked, "Who is this fine lady?" Leafstar replied, "Sagepaw of DrizzleClan. She says she left her Clan because she did not feel at home there after some major changes happened." Stormfang nodded and mewed, "You'l be calling a meeting?" The SeaClan leader nodded, "Of course." He then padded away to see Honeytuft in his chamber first, leaving Sagepaw and Ripplepaw with Stormfang. Ripplepaw meowed, explaining to her new friend, "This is Stormfang. He's a little grumpy and maybe a bit strict, but he's one of our best warriors!" The flatter made the gray tom blink with slight embarrassment. He meowed briskly, "Well, let's show you to where you will be spending your nights while you are an apprentice before Leafstar calls a meeting." Sagepaw nodded. To Ripplepaw, she squeaked, "Oh wow! This cave is huge!" The fluffy gray tabby she-cat mewed, "I know, right?" The two she-cats followed the older tom to the apprentices' chamber.

Some time passed before Leafstar decided to call a meeting. The SeaClan leader leapt up to the Meeting Ledge and called, "Let all cats old enough to catchtheir own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" SeaClan cats came pouring out of the chambers to hear Leafstar speak. The sandy brown tabby tom nodded toward Sagepaw as he announced, "This moon StarClan has blessed us with an apprentice. She says she left her old Clan due to not feeling at home there, and wishes to join our Clan!" All eyes focused on Sagepaw as Whiterose, sitting at the entrance to the nursery, meowed sympathetically, "Oh you poor thing." The black-and-white she-cat mewed softly, "Thank you, Leafstar. SeaClan. I will try my best." Cheers broke out as Leafstar declared, "Sagepaw, all of SeaClan welcomes you to our Clan!" When the cheers died, rhe SeaClan leader continued, "And as she is young, and needs to learn of our ways, she will be assigned a mentor." Silence fell for a few moments as Leafstar made his decision. Taking a deep breath, he meowed, "Stormfang, it is high time you had your own apprentice. You had some experience, having taken over for Emberwhisker when she had fallen ill." Stormfang's jaws went slack with shock as he tried to comprehend what Leafstar had said. A moment passed before the solid gray tom made his way shakily to his new apprentice. Sagepaw eagerly touched noses with the warrior as Stormfang reciprocated the gesture. He then dipped his head to his leader and meowed, "I will not let you down, Leafstar." Another wave of cheers echoed in the chamber.

(Now)
Leafstar meowed fondly to his apprentice, Ripplepaw, "Soon you and Ivypaw will be ready for your final assessments. I know you two will do fine." The fluffy she-cat mewed sadly, "But we won't have Daisypaw with us for our warrior ceremony." The SeaClan leader assured her, "At least she won't be alone. Sagepaw is here, and Bellkit will be apprenticed next moon." Ripplepaw noddedand sighed softly. "Okay, Leafstar. What will I be learning today?" Leafstar meowed, "Well, you have sharp eyes, so you can probably catch birds as well as Nightwing or Oakshadow." Ripplepaw's eyes brightened as she asked excitedly, "Climbing then? Do I get to climb trees?" Chuckling, the sandy brown tabby tom nodded. With a loud whoop of delight, Ripplepaw headed straight to the path that led to the Pine Grove, forcing Leafstar to run after her hastily.

<At the Pine Grove>
Leafstar motioned for Ripplepaw to stop. He meoed softly, "Can you feel it?" A shiver ran through the apprentice's body as the gray she-cat meowed, "I... We are being watched?" Nodding, Leafstar pressed, "Let's not give whoever it is the benefit of the doubt. Oakshadow and Vinescratch are joining us for a hunting patrol soon. Let's get this finished as quick as possible." Nodding, Ripplepaw followed her leader as closely as possible, her usually-cheery personality subdued at this revelation. A distant caw made the two cats jump with fright, but the two shook their heads and continued on.

Many pairs of beady eyes watched as two cats became four. The cats would not be forgiven for trespassing on their territory, but it wasn't time. Not yet, at least. For now, they enjoyed to unnerve the cats as they stepped into the forest they had claimed as home.

[ The Clan consumes hare x1, fish x1, and shrew x1. ]
[ Honeytuft looks for herbs. ]
[ Mintnose rests for a moon. ]
[ Honeytuft gives Mintnose bindweed x1 and sticks x1. ]
[ Tundra, Stormfang, and Nightwing hunt in the river. ]
[ Leafstar, Ripplepaw, Oakshadow, and Vinescratch hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Shorefall, Daisypaw, Emberwhisker, and Ivypaw patrol by the sea. ]
[ Patchcloud and Dustflower patrol by the Pine Grove. ]
[ Leafstar teaches Ripplepaw climbing. ]
[ Shorefall teaches Daisypaw swimming. ]
[ Emberwhisker teaches Ivypaw swimming. ]
[ Stormfang teaches Sagepaw swimming. ]
[ Leafstar begins to sense that he and his cats are being watched while in the Pine Grove. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 40 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brightstream | 40 moons | she-cat | X (currently a queen)

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 43 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 25 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormfang | 41 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 39 moons | She-cat | X
          Nightwing | 26 moons | she-cat | X
          Shorefall | 43 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 28 moons | tom | X
          Mintnose | 43 moons | she-cat | X
          Vinescratch | 37 moons | tom | X
          Tundra | 37 moons | tom | X
          Patchcloud | 26 moons | tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Ripplepaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Ivypaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Daisypaw | 12 moons | She-cat | X
          Sagepaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Whiterose | 52 moons | she-cat | X
          Silverstorm | 37 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Carrotkit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Bellkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollykit | 1 moon | she-cat | X
          Thistlekit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Fogkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Dapplekit | 1 moon | she-cat | X (has a twisted paw)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x1
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x2
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough).x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x2
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x2
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x1
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x2
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy).
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x1
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Wild Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Leafstar | Ripplepaw | 5 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming, Fishing
    Emberwhisker | Ivypaw | 5 | Hunting, Tracking, Combat, Stalking, Fishing
    Shorefall | Daisypaw | 4 | Stalking, Combat, Hunting, Fishing
    Stormfang | Sagepaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotkit
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisypaw, Lily, Ivypaw
    ??? and Silverstorm | Bellkit
    Vinescratch and Brightstream | Hollykit, Thistlekit, Fogkit, Dapplekit
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OceanClan - 4

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 am

Number of Cats: 3 | Toms: 2 | She-cats: 1 | Servings Needed: 2 | Kits Due: N/A | Next Visit to Moonpool: Now

Dawnstar and a new tom by the name of Shellclaw padded into camp, making Otterpond's ears perk up in slight alarm. He later relaxed after finding out the new feline was the one StarClan had sent them. "Welcome to OceanClan. Otterpond, this is Shellclaw." Dawnstar introduced warmly. "Greetings, Shellclaw." Otterpond purred, his tail neatly wrapped around his paws. Shellclaw dipped his head, nodding. "Hello, Dawnstar and Otterpond. I am delighted to be a part of OceanClan." Shellclaw meowed. "I'm glad you are." Dawnstar mewed genuinely. "I promise I'll make this Clan as proud as can be."

"Why don't we start off with a hunting patrol, Shellclaw?" Otterpond suggested to the new cat. Shellclaw nodded. "That'd be fine. I don't exactly mind what we do. I'd just like to prove myself worthy." Shellclaw smiled slightly, preparing to leave camp to go hunting. "I'm liking your attitude." The brown tabby deputy meowed cheerfully, already padding away to go hunt.
[ OceanClan consumes x1 squirrel ]
[ Shellclaw and Otterpond go hunting ]
[ Dawnstar goes on a border patrol ]

Leader:
          Dawnstar | 34 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Otterpond | 38 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Shellclaw | 24 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ValleyClan | p. 7

Postby Monomares » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:49 am

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
Cats: 6
M: 4 F: 2
Next Moon-Flower Visit: Now (Week since my last post)

writers block oof; may edit this later

{ Daisyflight is due in one moon }
{ Roestar goes to Moon-Flower to request another warrior (StarClan will mysteriously deny him whilst giving him sad looks) }
{ Roestar, disturbed by his Moon-Flower visit, decides to hunt on the way back to camp }
{ Rowanstep takes Cloudpaw training at Daisyflight's request }
{ @Deimos aha my apologies, thanks for explaining it! }

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

Leader:
          Roestar | 41 m | Male |

Deputy:
          (Rowanstep is currently covering Daisy's rank until their kits are 6 moons)
          Daisyflight | 39 m | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Sootwind | 31 m | Female |

Warriors:
          Rowanstep | 44 m | Male |
          Salmonjump | 36 m | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❃[/url]

Apprentices:
          Cloudpaw | 12 m | Male |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catchweed x1 | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are, stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin
    Cobwebs x1 | Press over wound, to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding, but it may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Comfrey Root x1 | Roots are chewed into a poultice, and can also be lined in one's nest. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Daisy Leaf x1 | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    Elder Leaves x1| Turned into a poultice. Soothes sprains.
    Chervil x1 | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving each
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings each
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings each
    Big Fish (Salmon) | x1 | 3 servings each
    Roe Deer | x0 | 4 servings each
    Red Deer | x0 | 5 servings each
    Total Servings Available: 6

Mentors:
    Daisyflight | Cloudpaw | 1 | Combat

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Daisyflight and Rowanstep | Expecting
    Name and Name | Kits
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nixie's replies no.38

Postby ashton. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:59 am

weather: green-leaf.
      front page wrote:During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.

ellipsism. wrote:

rip inspiration, will edit later !

[ Briarstar requests a deputy at the Moonpool
Gladeheart hunts
Pinestep searches for herbs ]

starclan has granted you a deputy.
      gladeheart caught a rabbit and a frog.
      pinestep found cobwebs and marigold.

reminder: in your next post you will need to begin feeding your clan.

Galipaygo wrote:
Fireclan

Will add when I get out of school, I swear

Birchfur trains Snowpaw hunting
Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in herbal recognition
Rainpelt and Timberstar search for Juniperkit while Crowwhisker watches over Rainpelt’s other kits
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Birchfur, Stonebark, Goldenflower, and Snowpaw go hunting
Littleheart feeds Puddlekit
Fernheart, Goldenflower, and Brindlepaw patrol the boarders
Fernheart takes Brindlepaw training in climbing
The clan consumes two small fish, 4 servings!

snowpaw learned the hunting skill.
      valleypaw learned the herbal recognition skill.
      rainpelt and timberstar found juniperkit.
      hollypelt and valleypaw found comfrey, juniper berries, and snakeroot.
      birchfur, stonebark, goldenflower, and snowpaw caught a small fish and a bird.
      fernheart, goldenflower, and brindlepaw found a warrior.
      brindlepaw learned the climbing skill.

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Swanstar could not have arrived at a worse time; Fogwhisker was grieving the loss of Wrenkit, the two healers were terribly ashamed of their actions, Smokeheart had disappeared somewhere, Fritillarystar was kitting and all the apprentices had been taken out by their mentors; the clan only had a handful of warriors that weren't busy on some patrol, kitting, crying, sneaking off or mentoring the new generation of warriors.

The ones that'd been left behind were either too old, too embittered or too unknowing to stand up against Swanstar as the white molly sweeped into the camp, trailed by three younger cats as noble as the leaders of old. As she approached the ledge, cats gathered and stared at the newcomer; confused by her confidence and the swagger in her step. Nobody dared step in her path, the sun causing her shadow to grow taller than the lightning oak that stood outside their camp; it's branches bent to the will of the wind.

''I am Swanstar''

The name carried weight, and the air seemed to bow under it. For a long time, there was no noise except for the yowling of Fritillarystar as she gave birth to her new heirs; everyone ignored the screeches. ''W-why are you here?'' croaked Sandleap, his bat-like ears twitching anxiously. ''Surely, surely you have your own clan? If your called -star?'' Linnettail stepped up, nodding in quiet agreement. ''Yeah! Were you kicked out or something?'' The brown molly tilted her head questiongly. ''What business do you have here?''

It was the cocky Siamese that spoke, the fur on his back bristling with pride and arrogance and all things ugly. ''We're here to reclaim what was hers!'' He glared challengingly at the gathered warriors, staring off Lizardpath who hastily backed off; ducking behind Neritefang for protection. ''Since your leader snatched it from her!'' He scoffed with loud contempt, scowling at the clan-cats as though they were flea-bitten foxes; hang-dog and murderous.

''Swanfoot?'' came one confused voice. ''Swanstar?'' came another, speaking in unison and rolling from the mouths of the two former TumbleClanners. Harefoot and Ravenflower stood still, shocked and wide-eyed but seeing straight through her fib; as carefully woven as a spider's web but yet failing to trap the fly. ''W-what do you mean this clan is yours?'' Ravenflower was bewildered, although she reasoned that during her leave that Swanfoot could have very well left her clan; but that wasn't possible, was it? ''This is Fritillarystar's clan.'' Harefoot nodded in agreement, staring questioningly at her. ''How is it possible?'' The stumpy-tailed tom eyed Swanstar thoughtfully. ''How did you make another clan?''

Swanstar's face was that of ice, and her eyes were calculating. ''With charm, obviously.'' She smirked, raising her chin. ''The nine that died...one of them was Robinstorm? She knew me.'' She didn't know her, but Swanstar had met her in the gloom of the forest and had conversed with her; her life, or curse, was revenge. ''She died trying to claim back this clan, trying to usurp Fritillarystar's reign.'' Ice-blue and leaf-green eyes challenged Ravenflower to argue, to snap and to bicker; mossy-green eyes backed down, flickering to the ground below. And with the old healer's submission, the rest of the clan bowed their heads.

Nearly the rest of the clan, a solitary elderly head remained firmly up and that head was blind old Neritefang, all too often shunted to one side, even by Smallwhisker who'd requested StarClan grace MoorClan with her presence. Swanstar noticed her stubbornness and inside her, somewhere, bloodlust prickled and boiled. ''Dear? Are you okay?'' Neritefang crooned, tilting her head inquiringly. ''You must be delusional, if you think this clan is yours.''

A soft gasp and the faintest of whispers.

''Oh, it is mine.'' Swanstar replied, with a smile that mirrored a serpent's. ''You're the delusional one.''

''You're the murderous one.'' came the adamant voice.

Fritillarystar is kitting!
All apprentices are out training
Smokeheart is out looking for some cat (Run into a random cat?)

fritillarystar gave birth to 1 2 3 kits. sadly, two were stillborn.
      all apprentices learned the climbing skill.
      smokeheart found a kit.

..cosmos.. wrote:

Last Moon
Otterleaf grabbed the fish and Hollypool growled in annoyance, as they made their way over the rocks Otterleaf continued to grin and all Hollyleaf wanted was to smack him upside the face. As they were coming back they met up with the patrol group and Saltleap looked at Otterleaf with a questioning glance. Hollypool spoke quickly. "Don't ask, just his foolish self." Pinepaw grinned and Saltleap caught it before Hollypool could see.

Saltleap frowned wit frustration as she realized that Cricketstar was gone, she knew it was the end of this moon and she was off to the moonpool. She told her she shouldn't go alone though but Cricketstar was very difficult sometimes. It was late and she supposed she had to just wait. She couldn't scold her leader so she was going to have to get over it soon.

───────

Now
Cricketstar sat by the moonpool silently but nothing happened, she frowned. This surely wasn't what she expected. Did she anger Starclan? She wasn't sure but as the sun started to rise Cricketstar couldn't wait any longer. Standing slowly Cricketstar made her way home. Walking through the trees quickly, her small body silent as she made her way. Though she stopped as she past a pond, she swore she saw a cat in the corner of her eye. Cricketstar started off again but a body collided with her own and they were a ball of fur rolling through the grass until they got to the edge of the pond. The cat laughed, he was much bigger then her and as she opened her eyes she growled, she knew who it was. Before she could react or say anything her body was under water, Spiderstar was drowning her. She knew it, he was going to keep drowning her until she lost all her lives.

Her lungs were filling with water as she tried to get out from his grip but it was no use, her vision became blurry and soon there was darkness. Cricketstar felt a moment of peace, a small light and calmness but that qucikly pulled away as she opened her eyes under water again, screaming loud under the water she lost conciseness as he lung filled with water for the second time.

Now for the third time she thought this would never end and she wished for her lives to be done now. Though she felt the paw move from the back of her neck and Cricketstar quickly pushed herself to the surface and on the grass. Gasping for air her vision was burry. A cat was on top of the Roseclan leader, the leader soon went limp and the cat turned to Cricketstar. He was going to kill her too, wasn't he? Though he washed his paws in the pond and looked at her. "Are you okay? I believe you are the one who asked Starclan for me?" Cricketstar scrambled to her feet as she looked at the motionless leaders body. "He was drowning you, I felt his life should of also have been taken." Cricketstar wasn't sure if she agreed with such logic but the Roseclan leader deserved it. "Let's get back to you clans camp, eh?" Cricketstar sat there silently and the stranger simply watched her before allowing her to speak. "T-thank you....your name?" The stranger smiled and nodded. "My name is Glassfoot." Cricketstar nodded but didn't say much else, and he didn't push, but he helped her up to continue home.

She lost two lives, she knew that's what he was up too and she just confirmed it. Her clan wasn't big or strong enough for a war but Roseclan was definitely an enemy.

───────

Once home the clan was very quite except for the chatter of a few warriors who were awake. Saltleap was among Crowmouth and Dragoncry who were talking over a small meal. Saltleap stood as the two arrived. "What happened?" Saltleap ran to Cricketstar's other side. "I was attacked but Glasscatcher here saved me." Cricketstar gave a weak smile and Saltleap frowned. "Who were you attacked by? Crowmouth go wake Tallstorm." The black and white she-cat nodded and quickly ran towards the medicine cats den. Tallstorm was quick to help them take Cricketstar back to her own den to be tended too. Glasscatcher sat down and Saltleap watched him, unsure of the cat. "What did the cat look like?" Glasscatcher licked his lips a bit and then looked towards the den that Cricketstar went to. "He was a big silverish tabby, icy blue eyes." Saltleap growled with rage, and shook her head. She was about to storm out and go straight to Roseclan territory but Glasscatcher stopped her. "That won't do you any good, I know what is running through your mind and that won't solve anything."

Saltleap wanted to tackle him for telling her what to do like that but sided against it. She sat down staring at the newcomer who smiled sadly. "These are horrible circumstances to meet my new clan. My name is Glasscatcher."

[A vole and squirrel were eaten by the clan.]
[Dragoncry, Otterleaf, Crowmouth go on patrol.]
[Saltleap, Glasscatcher, Hollypool, Blusage go on patrol.]
[Cricketstar asks for a queen.]
[Cricketstar is injured.]

dragoncry, otterleaf, and crowmouth found a medicine cat apprentice.
      saltleap, glasscatcher, hollypool, and bluesgae found nothing.
      starclan has granted you a queen.
      cricketstar needs poppy seeds to recover.

starkiller. wrote:

xxxx “felines of garrisonclan, gather below for an announcement.” at the mighty, commanding call of their supreme leader the various-furred clan cats paused in whatever they had been doing before to gather below the outridge, tipping their chins up as they say and wrapped their tails around their paws. beside the supreme leader sat the sergeant, her broad golden face solemn as she gazed down at those gathered below. ”after conversing with sergeant koaspring we have decided to allow dusk and frost into our clan as infantry and a recruit under the new names of neritefang and winterpaw.”

xxxxa low hiss sounded from a large, broad-shouldered infantry down below and the supreme leader’s head snapped to glare down at him. otterpool had always been distrustful of those who were not clanborn, and had made his opinion on the matter clear. ”are we really going to allow a rogue to take rank in our garrison? the molly isn’t clanborn. she has no warrior blood and therefore should be driven away.”

xxxxa growl rumbled in neritefang’s throat, but she stayed silent as the sergeant addressed the tom sharply with her teeth bared. ”careful, otterpool, about what you say of other clan cats. neritefang is one of us now, whether she’s clan born with warrior blood or not. you will treat her as if she were.” at her words otterpool glowered but said nothing more.

[ ↳ ospreystar + koaspring + otterpool — patrolling ]
    [ ↳ neritevine + dunetail — hunting party ]
    [ ↳ weetshade — searching for herbs ]
    [ ↳ cypresspaw & cormorantstrike — training session ]
    [ ↳ lemmingfur & winterpaw — first training session ]
    [ ↳ cormorantstrike + dunetail become mates — with kits ]
    [ ↳ ospreystar requests a infantry tactician ]
    [ ↳ garrisonclan consumes four servings ]

[ ↳ all name and rank changes were approved by katrione ]

ospreystar, koaspring, and otterpool found a physician recruit.
      neritevine and dunetail caught a rock bass.
      weetshade found cobwebs and poppy seeds.
      cypresspaw learned the swimming skill.
      winterpaw learned the hunting skill.
      dunetail is expecting kits, which are due in two moons.
      starclan has granted you an infantry tactician.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 14

Postby skywalker, » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Image███████████████████

sadly I don't have any inspiration !!
I'll write something up next post !

( Bearstar and Silkfeather become mates ! They try for kittens )
( Wolfstep and Lilacpounce try for kittens )
( Batpaw, Flamepaw, Poppypaw, Creampaw, Jackdawpaw, Hickorypaw and Otterpaw go training; the swimming skill ! )
( Acornfur, Wolfstep, Fallingbirch, Gullrunner and Fawnleap go hunting ! )
( Bearstar, Flamepaw, Sunfoot, Robinwing and Jackdawpaw go on a boarder patrol ! )
( Leopardeyes looks after Pinekit )
( the clan consumes 1 big fish and 1 squirrel = 5 servings )

number of cats: 22 cats
12 males | 10 females

leader:
Bearstar | fifty moons | male |

deputy:
Gullrunner is the stand in deputy while Mapleflower is pregnant !

medicine cat:
Heronstream | fifty-three moons | male |

medicine cat apprentice:
Batpaw | nine moons | male |

warriors:
Gullrunner | fourty-two moons | male |
Fallingbirch | thirty-two moons | male |
Acornfur | thirty-seven moons moons | male |
Wolfstep | twenty-nine moons | male |
Fawnleap | twenty-three moons | female |
Lilacpounce | twenty-eight moons | female |
Silkfeather | forty-two moons | female |
Robinwing | fifteen moons | female |
Sunfoot | twenty-three moons | male |

apprentices:
Otterpaw | thirteen moons | male |
Hickorypaw | eleven moons | female |
Flamepaw | nine moons | male |
Creampaw | nine moons | female |
Poppypaw | nine moons | female |
Jackdawpaw | nine moons | male |

queens:
Leopardeyes | thirty-five moons | female |
Mapleflower | forty-five moons | female |
Honeynose | thirty-three moons | female |

kits:
Pinekit | two moon | male |

elders:
none currently
ally clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

enemy clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

borders:
North | Moorclan | Dinolil1

medicine store:
herb list
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x3 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x2 | Hides the scent of death
Feverfew | x2 | Reduces body temperature, also heals
aches and pains, good for headaches especially.
Stick | x1 | Helps queens relieve pain when kitting.
Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth aches.
Honey | x1 | soothes sore throats
Celandine | x1 | soothes damaged eyes.
Daisy Leaf | x1 | travelling herb, eases aching joints.
Goatweed | x2 | eases anxiety and grief.
Catchweed | x1 | Stops poultices from being rubbed
off without hurting the skin.
Parsley | x1 | used to stop queens from producing milk.
helps bellyaches.
Rush | x1 | helps hold broken bones in place.
Borage Leaves | x1 | helps queen produce more milk.
Broom | x 1 | made into poultice to help heal broken
legs and bones.
Chamomile | x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
Also used as a travelling herb for strength.
Sorrel | x1 | Travelling herb.
Tormentil | x1 | Good for all wounds and extracting poisons.
Stinging Nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
helps heal broken bones & fight infections.
Lavender | x1 | cures fevers and chills, hides scent of death.
fresh-kill pile:
Voles | x3 | 1 servings
Mice | x2 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

mentors:
Wolfstep | Otterpaw | 4 | hunting, tracking, fighting, climbing
Heronstream | Batpaw | 3 | poison herb, help with kitting, herb knowledge
Bearstar | Flamepaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, tracking
Fawnleap | Hickorypaw | 3 | tracking, fighting, hunting
Acornfur | Jackdawpaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, hunting
Lilacpounce | Creampaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, hunting
Gullrunner | Poppypaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, hunting

deceased Cats:

relationships:
Gullrunner and Mapleflower are mates.
Fallingbirch and Honeynose are mates.
Acornfur and Leopardeyes are mates.
Wolfstep and Lilacpounce are mates.
Bearstar and Silkfeather are mates.

family:
Mapleflower & Gullrunner - Flamekit and Batkit
Honeynose & ? - Creamkit, Poppykit and Jackdawkit
Leopardeyes & Acornfur - Pinekit
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:57 pm

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
Total: 028 <3 {4 kits}
Male: 015 | Female: 013
Next Moonpool Visit: Now; January 28th
Next Kits Due In: Due // Due
Prey Servings: 5

Salmonstar and Aloeleap
"I cannot take an apprentice Salmonstar!" His glare locked onto the leader, after being told that he would take on an apprentice. He shook his head and trailed after the leader, "I need to focus on my own kits! Not some apprentice!"

Salmonstar whipped around, "Some apprentice?" Aloeleap paused, realizing for the first time he was talking about he leaders kits, "Some apprentice Aloeleap? That is my kit, my blind kit we are talking about and she needs a mentor that will understand that she needs to be coddled. She will never make it out of the apprentice den! Never! Her blindness blocks her path and she will never be able to climb the stone of truth!"

Aloeleap growled, defending the kit, "You don't know that! She's a fighter! And a great clan member! Everyone loves her!"

Salmonstar sighed, and rested his tail on his former deputy, "You understand. Good. Train her hard. Train her well. She isn't going to pass without a lot of work."

Aloeleap glanced at his leader, realizing that Salmonstar had baited him into defending the kit, sighing, he said, "Fine, but, I can't promise anything."

Salmonstar didn't like that answer, his face growing ridged. "No. You will do EVERYTHING in your power to get her to become a warrior. You would do it for your own kits...."

Almondblaze & Rookfur
"Give it back!" Yelled almondblaze as she struggled to get to rookfur. She was held back by one of his friends, soaringstep, who she honestly thought was a nasty male. She had just grabbed a squirrel from the pile, intending to share it with cricketwing, but rookfur had torn it out of her mouth. "I grabbed that from the fresh kill pile fair-square!"

Rookfur cocked his head at her, eyes gleaming with giddiness. "Did you? I didn't notice.."

Soaringstep growled as Almondblaze tried to fight past him, cuffing her with a sheathed paw, hard. Almondblaze glared at soaringstep, but knew that she was faster than he was, and definitely had more energy. She faked to the left, then glided around him as he took the bate, swinging her tail across his nose as she did so. Soaringstep sighed, and let the determined she-cat by.

Rookfur was padding out of the clan, away from the prying eyes of the clan mates. This she-cat was getting on his very last nerves, and he wanted to take her out. She raced behind him and growled, trying to get the food back, not realizing that Cricketwing had grabbed wolffrost, and was following behind.

Rookfur padded out a little farther, taking Almondblaze, and innocent & sweet she-cat, who was always intrigued by everything, to her death. He set down the squirrel, and as she went to grab it, he unsheathed his claws, and raised them up, ready to slit her throat. Before he could though, he saw Cricketwing & Wolffrost running towards him, and sighed, sheathing his claws, and letting Almondblaze take the food.

Wolffrost snarled, "If you ever think of doing that again, we will have a problem!" Rookfur, although putting on a smug appearance & outlandishly rude face, was trembling on the inside. Wolffrost was a well respected member of the clan, and a great warrior. He even heard rumors about him being a former leader.

Rookfur smirked, "Do what?"

Almondblaze looked between the two, "You two are weird," She glanced at Rookfur one last time before saying, "Too bad you're mean, it ruins your attractiveness."

Rookfur baulked, not expecting that comment. He had never thought of himself as attractive, his one eye tending to steer the other she-cats in the opposite direction. He shook his head, and glared at her before heading out, putting his stone wall back in place, "Too bad."

new cats; whithergaze
moonpool; salmonstar wishes for a queen
hunting; aloeleap, heronstride & flintpaw, ibisthroat, poppysong, cricketwing, rookfur
patrol; wolffrost, soaringstep & pikepaw, cricketwing, almondblaze, & whithergaze look for cats
guard; wolffrost
resting; phantompaw (1), timberclaw (2)
herb hunting; badgerheart & windpaw search for more cobweb, give timberclaw +1 goldenrod, +1 wintergreen, and +1 cobweb
mates; aloeleap & poppysong become mates(no kits)
kitting; redwing & mambaquake are due
kit->apprentice; snowkit, screechkit, & sootkit become apprentices, assigned with aloeleap, rookfur, & cricketwing
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; wolffrost & phantompaw (-), heronstride & flintpaw (water battle),
badgerheart & windpaw (kitting), soaringstep & pikepaw (swimming)
fresh-kill; (6) x2 Squirrel

smol note;; * in front on name = timberclaw follower
      Leader:
      salmonstar | 31m | tom | X
      Lives: [9/9] ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      *timberclaw | 26m | tom | behind

Medicine Cats:
      badgerheart | 38m | molly | X
      windpaw (call)| 14m | tom | X

Warriors:
      scorchscream | 29m | tom | X
      wolffrost | 31m | tom | X
      heronstride | 28m | molly | X
      ibisthroat | 30m | molly | X
      poppysong | 36m | molly | X
      *rookfur | 21m | tom | X
      *soaringstep | 44m | tom | X
      aloeleap | 34m | tom | X
      almondblaze | 20m | molly | X
      cricketwing | 31m | molly | X
      whithergaze | 33m | tom | X

Apprentices:
      phantompaw (belly) | 11m | tom | X
      *flintpaw (owl) | 9m | tom | X
      *pikepaw (claw) | 8m | tom | X
      snowkit | 6m | molly | X - blind & albino
      screechkit | 6m | molly | X - runt
      sootkit | 6m | molly | X - runt

Queens:
      seabird | 29m | molly | X
      redwing | 28m | molly | in front
      *mambaquake | 32m | molly | X

Kits:
      shellkit | 3m | molly | X
      gullkit | 3m | tom | X
      lavenderkit | 3m | molly | X
      duckkit | 3m | tom| X

Elders:
      barkfang | 148m | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | Marineclan | bel.
    West | forest | open

Medicine Store

x1 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
    x1 lambs ears | strength
    x2 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
    x1 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
    x0 goldenrod | healing wounds
    x1 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
    x2 borage | helps queens milk to come
    x0 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    x2 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
    x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
    x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
    x4 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
    x1 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
    x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength
    X1 sorrel | traveling herb
    X1 fennel | eases hip pain
    x1 wintergreen | wounds & poisons
    x1 elder leaves | soothes sprains
    x1 parsley | used to stop she-cats from producing milk
    x1 bindweed | used to splint broken bones

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x3 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x4 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Robin | x0 |  3 servings

Mentors:

wolffrost | phantompaw | 3 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    heronstride | flintpaw | 4 |
    badgerheart | windpaw | 5 |
    swimming, climbing, navigation, communication, comforting, organization, defense
    herb recognition, herb usage, poisons, kitting, mending, cures, death

timberclaw | pikepaw | 0 |
    aloeleap | snowpaw | 0 |
    rookfur | screechpaw | 0 |
    cricketwing | sootpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    salmonstar & seabird
    snowkit, screechkit, sootkit
    timberclaw & redwing
    due
    aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
    shellkit, gullkit, lavenderkit, duckkit & turtlekit of Pebbleclan
    wolffrost & ibisthroat
    no kits yet
    unknown male & cricketwing
    pikepaw
    timberclaw & mambaquake
    due
    aloeleap & poppysong
    no kits yet
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:59 am

Number of Cats: 30 (15 males | 15 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: January 30th
Servings Needed: 6

Hazeclan consumes x2 birds

---

x

---

}{Hazestar asks for a cat of any rank
Windpaw is ready to become a warrior (Windsong)
Training: Haze/Swivel | Buzzard/Badger | Night/Copper
Hunting: Owlstorm, Feathermist, Shadowripple, and Inkpaw
Hunting 2: Mossystone, Rainsong and Aspencreek
Patrolling: Tigerleap, Goldenpaw, and Morningflower
Patrolling 2: Lionfang, Firepaw, and Oceansplash
Gathering herbs: Stormcloud and Twigstorm}

Leader:
Hazestar | 55 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
Owlstorm | 54 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat:
Stormcloud | 48 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 42 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 48 moons | Male | x
Lionfang | 44 moons |Male | x
Rainsong | 45 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 44 moons | Female | x
Morningflower | 49 moons | Female | x
Shadowripple | 37 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 42 moons | Female | x
Nightshadow | 49 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 49 moons | Male | x
Buzzardflight | 73 moons | Male | x

Apprentices:
Windpaw | 14 moons | Female | x
Goldenpaw | 12 moon | Female | x
Firepaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Inkpaw | 12 moon | Male | x
Twigstorm | 21 moons | Male | x
Swivelpaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Badgerpaw | 13 moons | Male | x
Copperpaw | 7 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Cherryshine | 51 moons | Female | x
Birdwing | 42 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Emberkit | 3 moons | Female | x
Acornkit | 3 moons | Male | x
Batkit | 5 moons | Female | x
Jaykit | 5 moons | Male | x
Marshkit | 5 moons | Female | x
Ravenkit | 5 moons | Male | x

Elders:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 2
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 1
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 2
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deathberries | x - 1
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 1
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 1
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 1
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 1
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 1
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 1
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x3.5 | 2 servings (half of one left)
Stoat | x2 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Feathermist | Windpaw | 4 | hunting, offense, tracking, defense
Stormcloud | Twigstorm | 4 | herb recognition, treating wounds, prophecy/omen recognition, treating illnesses
Tigerleap | Goldenpaw | 4 | hunting, offense, climbing, advance offense
Lionfang | Firepaw | 4 | hunting, offense, swimming, endurance
Shadowripple | Inkpaw | 4 | hunting, offense, stalking, balance
Hazestar | Swivelpaw | 2 | hunting, swimming
Buzzardflight | Badgerpaw | 2 | tracking, speed
Nightshadow | Copperpaw | 1 | climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Mornignflower & Unknown | Goldenpaw/Inkpaw/Firepaw
Stormcloud and Raingsong are brothers
Nightshadow and Mossystone are siblings.
Cherryshine & Unknown | Emberkit/Acornkit
Birdwing & Unknown | Batkit/Jaykit/Marshkit/Ravenkit

Trivia Notes:
Owlstorm was once Owlstar of GaleClan (former clan)
Stormcloud, Feathermist, Rainsong, Morningflower, Goldenpaw, Inkpaw, and Firepaw are originally from GaleClan
Shadowripple and Twigstorm are originally from IvyClan
Oceansplash is originally from OceanClan
Buzzardflight is originally from SilentClan
Badgerpaw is originally from CloudClan
Copperpaw is originally from CrescentClan

Ally Clans:
ForestClan | Simonpet
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
East | HopeClan | adiebaby11
South | ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GARRISONCLAN | a new beginning, part two

Postby goneeeeee :) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:56 am

total felines in the clan. twenty-one
    toms. twelve mollies. nine
    servings needed. four
    total number of current servings. fourty-seven
    time of day. noon to midnight
    visit to the moonpool. next monday

────────────────────────────────────

xxxxwill write later

[ ↳ ospreystar + koaspring + camberpool — patrolling ]
    [ ↳ neritevine + otterpool — hunting party ]
    [ ↳ weetshade + betonypaw — searching for herbs ]
    [ ↳ cypresspaw & cormorantstrike — training session ]
    [ ↳ lemmingfur & winterpaw — training session ]
    [ ↳ garrisonclan does not eat for 1 post ]

─────────────────────────────────────

supreme leader.
      ‘ ospreystar ‘ 21m ‘ ♂
      ↳ lives : ★★★★★★★★★

sergeant.
      ‘ koaspring ‘ 20m ‘ ♀

physician.
      ‘ weetshade ‘ 20m ‘ ♂
      name ‘ age ‘ gender

infantry tactician.
      ‘ camberpool ‘ 20m ‘ ♂

battalion admiral.
      name ‘ age ‘ gender

infantry.
      ‘ otterpool ‘ 22m ‘ ♂
      ‘ neritevine ‘ 22m ‘ ♀
      ‘name ‘ age ‘ gender
      ‘name ‘ age ‘ gender
    battalion of survivalists.
    ‘ cormorantstrike ‘ 23m ‘ ♂
    ‘ lemmingfur ‘ 23m ‘ ♂
    ‘ dunetail ‘ 20m ‘ ♀ — due in 2m

recruits.
    ‘ cypresspaw ‘ 10m ‘ ♀
    ‘ winterpaw ‘ 8 moons ‘ ♂

physician recruits.
    ‘ betonypaw ‘ 8m ‘ ♀
    ‘ name ‘ age ‘ gender

dames.
    ‘ name ‘ age ‘ gender

yearlings.
    ‘ sootkit ‘ 3m ‘ ♂
    ‘ crowkit ‘ 3m ‘ ♀
    ‘ elkkit ‘ 2m ‘ ♂
    ‘ dewkit ‘ 1m ‘ ♂
    ‘ hurricanekit ‘ 1m ‘ ♀
    ‘ verglaskit ‘ 0m ‘ ♀
    ‘ bodhikit ‘ 0m ‘ ♂
    ‘ bryumkit ‘ 0m ‘ ♂
    ‘ galekit ‘ 0m ‘ ♀

veterans.
    ‘ name ‘ age ‘ gender

─────────────────────────────────

allied clans.
      clan name ‘ user
      clan name ‘ user

enemy clans.
      clan name ‘ user
      clan name ‘ user

borders.
      north ‘ clan ‘ username
      east ‘ clan ‘ username
      south ‘ clan ‘ username
      west ‘ clan ‘ username

herb storage.
      alder bark ‘ x1 ‘ eases toothaches
      cobwebs ‘ x2 ‘ slow or stop bleeding
      juniper berries ‘ x1 ‘ eases bellyaches
      lavender ‘ x1 ‘ cured fever + chills
      poppy seeds ‘ x2 ‘ helps for sleep
      rogwort leaves ‘ x1 ‘ treats aching joints
      sorrrl ‘ x1 ‘ gives an appetite
      nettle leaves ‘ x1 ‘ for swallowing poison
      chamomile ‘ x1 ‘ strengthens the heart
      catmint ‘ x1 ‘ cures whitecough/greencough
      heather nectar ‘ x1 ‘ makes swallowing easier
      mint ‘ x1 ‘ covers the scent of death
      parsley ‘ x1 ‘ stops a queen’s milk
      stinging nettle ‘ x1 ‘ helps swallowing poison
      bindweed ‘ x1 ‘ fastens sticks to broken legs
      dock ‘ x1 ‘ soothed scratches, sore pads
      goldenrod ‘ x1 ‘ usage
      marigold ‘ x1 ‘ usage
    prey storage.
    squirrel ‘ x3 ‘ 6 servings
    hare ‘ x2 ‘ 6 servings
    rabbit ‘ x2 ‘ 6 servings
    minnow ‘ x2 ‘ 2 servings
    rock bass ‘ x2 ‘ 6 servings
    gyrfalcon ‘ x3 ‘ 9 servings

mentorship.
    otterpool & cypresspaw ( x3 sessions )
    ↳ hunting, combat, swimming
    lemmingfur & winterpaw ( x1 sessions )
    ↳ hunting

the deceased.
    ’ ashflight ‘ birth complications
    family.
    wolfclaw (summitclan), ashflight
    ↳ dewkit, hurricanekit, ashkit, stormkit, stonekit
    unknown and ashflight
    ↳ sootkit, crowkit
    unknown and dunetail
    ↳ elkkit

mates.
    cormorantstrike & dunetail
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:54 am

----------This is Vineyardclan
Vineyardclan territory is nestled in the rolling foothills at the base of an expansive mountain range. At the highest elevation, their territory is rocky and littered with low-lying vegetation. As the elevation decreases, their territory becomes more lush and welcoming with soft grasses and scattered clumps of trees.The vegetation is mostly coniferous, with deciduous trees and bushes (introduced by twolegs) mixed in. Streams run from deep in the cold rocky peaks behind them through their territory, and converge on a large river past the edge of their territory. The bottom portion of their territory is where the vineyards and orchards begin. This part of the territory is always rich with prey due to the fruit trees and bushes.
Vineyardclan's camp is hidden in a grove of trees. Their dens are made under rocky outcrops and branches and then reinforced with other undergrowth.
The twolegs do not bother the clan cats since they help keep pests out of the vineyards. The cats do have to be mindful of staying out of the way on the twoleg trails that weave through their territory towards the mountains. Some of the farm cats also do not take kindly to strangers.

Prey - mice, voles, shrews, rabbits, squirrel, small birds, hares, and small fish
Dangers - Dogs, foxes, skunks, raccoons, and large birds
Neutral - twolegs, horses, deer, cows, alpacas

Vineyardclan cats are diverse. Due to their close proximity to twolegs, their heritage contains a rich mixture of breeds and those breeds' features are still prevalent in the clan. Vineyardclan cats are sturdy with tough paws to survive the treks over rocky landscapes. They are good at scaling rocks and jumping. Most Vineyardclan cats develop dense coats to protect them from harsh winters and wind. Vineyardclan is not against recruiting cats from the twoleg place, kittypets or otherwise, so long as they go through training and prove themselves loyal and useful.
Vineyardclan is known for their strength, pride, and resolve. Traditionally, they place a lot of trust and responsibility on their elders because of the idea that the more experienced cats have more wisdom to share. Elders are part of the leader's council when big decisions must be made.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 33 | Males: 16 | Females:17 | Last Post:
X

Grief seemed to be her sole friend in this clan, Fritillarystar thought, watching her two beautiful daughters lay there lifeless in the shadow of the oak, mottled paws twined with one another's as though they'd fallen asleep in the middle of a fight. ''I-I never thought it'd hurt this much.'' She whispered to herself, feeling the breeze rush by her and play with the kitten's whiskers. Cornflower eyes looked up at the charred branches, they'd at first seemed like hands reaching out to welcome others but now they'd twisted and mutated into terrifying claws, looming out to snatch another poor soul. Poor souls, like her dear Kestrel and Cherry. Her eyes torn themselves away the oak and into the heavens, where Sagestar was somewhere up there, pacing restlessly.

''Sagestar, please look after Cherrykit and Kestrelkit; teach them wisdom for me.'' The prayer drifted somewhere from her mouth into the cloudy sky, joining what she suspected was ranks after ranks of prayers from equally frail mouths. ''Thank you.'' Fritillarystar whispered, getting to her paws and turning towards the camp. Upon entering, she was greeted by Snailstep and the shaggy tom smiled at her; Fritillarystar remarked it was the smile of a dog before it set upon it's prey. ''Did you name the kittens already? I'd have loved to name them!'' The dark tom mewed excitedly, as though he'd not betrayed her loyalty just a few days ago.

''I've just buried them, their names were Cherrykit and Kestrelkit.'' Fritillarystar replied sternly, glaring at the shaggy tom and sulking past him. ''W-what?'' Snailstep gasped, padding after her. ''Buried them? What do you mean?'' The tortoiseshell whirled around to face him and snarled. ''They're dead, Snailstep, they died while you were busy going behind my back!'' A scoff of contempt punctuated the end of her sentence and the molly plodded on, eventually slumping in a dark corner; hiding herself like a beetle from the rest of the unforgiving world.

Swanstar had watched the exchange with an icy pallor, tail twitching interestedly as Fritillarystar padded away from her deputy. Evidently there was strife running rampant among the clan-cats and this pleased Swanstar, it was far more easy to sway the discontented than the those that were happy with their lot; like that loony elder! Neritefang was old and blind and ignored, she should've been easy to manipulate but yet her morals held strong, Swanstar had to admire her for that.

The tom had found them to be very interesting company, the young kitten complaining ceaselessly of being abandoned while the two other cats talked of an old clan; one of feeling as though their destiny lay else where and the other hearing of a legend of a white cat who'd come back from seemingly nowhere. Their names were Frostkit, Garlicflower and Thymewhisker, cats that Smokeheart was eager to introduce to Fogwhisker! And Swanstar too of course, it was her clan now...her rules.

Thymewhisker (Renamed Elderwhisker), Garlicflower and Frostkit join
All the apprentices go training
Fritillarystar buries Cherrykit and Kestrelkit

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 61 | Female | X | Currently Overthrown

Swanstar | 95 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 56 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 19 | Female | X
    Trouttail | 43 | Female | X
    Firepool | 18 | Female | X
    Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 60 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 53 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 56 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 73 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 27 | Female | X
    Lizardpath | 34 | Male |X | Blind
    Avocetblaze | 32 | Female | X | Blind
    Harefoot | 58 | Male | X
    Sandleap | 45 | Male |X
    Smokeheart | 30 | Male |X
    Garlicflower | 32 | Female | X
    Elderwhisker | 30 | Male |X

Apprentices:
    Sparrowpaw | 10 | Male |X
    Vervainpaw | 10 | Male |X
    Lilypaw | 11 | Female | X
    Elmpaw | 9 | Female | X
    Hazelpaw | 9 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechpaw | 9 | Male |X
    Goosepaw | 10 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fogwhisker | 57 | Female | X
    Fritillarystar | 61 | Female | X

Kits:
    Mintkit | 1 | Male |X
    Stormkit | 1 | Male |X
    Maplekit | 0 | Male |X
    Frostkit | 1 | Female | X

Elders:
    Neritefang | 304 | Female | X | Blind

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sparrowpaw | Bramblefur | Hunting, Battling
    Vervainpaw | Snailstep | N/A (Not yet)
    Lilypaw | Fritillarystar | N/A (Not yet)
    Elmpaw | Braircloud | Hunting, Battling
    Hazelpaw | Ravenflower | Hunting, Battling
    Beechpaw | Oakfeather | Hunting, Battling
    Goosepaw | Dawnpool | N/A

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmpaw, Hazelpaw and Beechpaw
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit, Kestrelkit and Maplekit
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormkit, Wrenkit and Mintkit