Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 25

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:31 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 19 (2 of which are kits)
|9F|10M|
Food Consumption: 4
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

Osierfang was shocked at the appearance of the young cat through the bushes. More so than even Myrtleclaw and Moraine. She looked like some rogue toms did when they realised they actually had kits.
“Hello, ladies, and hello sir, I am the awesome Merlinpaw.” The apprentice said, confidently, sitting up a tree on the Western border (if it even counted as a proper border), preening the fur between his claws. “I was looking for a clan that could make use of my soon to be fantastic skills. It took so long for you to get out here that I’m sure you could use me.”
The actual warriors exchanged glances between each other, and Moraine held back a snicker.
“You didn’t happen to know a cat called Larchstorm, did you?” Osierfang asked, dryily, surprising the other two Gustclan cats with how certain she seemed of the answer she’d get.
“You bet I did. My father was awesome." Osierfang audibly sighed. “He died fighting down badgers that invaded camp.” Just a hint of vulnerability entered the young tom’s voice, for not even enough time for the Gustclan warriors to really pick up on it. “He ran to the top of the gathering point, and he leapt down on the badgers, and he clawed one’s eyes out, and slashed another’s throat, sacrificing himself to a valient and noble death to save the rest of the clan! And one day I’ll be that awesome, and I’ll be able to do something so noble, but I won’t die doing it.”
“Right.” Osierfang answered again, with that same dry tone. “Definitely the same Larchstorm. You’re pretty much exactly like him.”
“Why thank you, beautiful” (Osierfang made a retching noise) “I strive to be as awesome as possible, exactly like him.”
“Larchstorm was my cousin, making you my first cousin once removed, and aren’t you boasting about being awesome while you’re stuck up in a tree there?”
Moraine snickered again, and Myrtleclaw did a good job hiding an amused smile. Merlinpaw did a very bad job at hiding a disgusted expression, which he really should have had at the mere thought of flirting with a cat three times his age, just a few seconds ago.
“No-o-o, no, I’m just… admiring the view. It’s an excellent vantage point, and there’s no way I’d get stuck.”
“So you don’t mind us leaving you there for the night, then? Just you said you’d been waiting a while, and not many cats would want to clean themselves while up a tree, which suggests… you’ve been up there all day?”
Merlinpaw scowled. “No, I’m not stuck, and I’d definitely have worked out a way down if that were the case, although I wouldn’t mind someone else coming up here to… admire the view with me.”
“Sure.”
Moraine laughed again. “You are so going to have to be his mamau.”
“And his mentor.”
Myrtleclaw added.
-----
Moraine walked a few steps behind Pearstone as they headed into the main part of camp.
“I really like your tail.” She said, trying, once again, to get his attention in that way. “It’s beautiful.”
He flicked it in a slightly awkward mannerism, then replied in a tone that made it clear she hadn’t been successful. “Thank you, Moraine.” He vanished through the flipper, leaving Moraine looking after. She shook her head slightly before following through. They headed through to the back of the dens, past some of the square-trees that held up the upper spaces, where the two-legs who used to live in their camp had left strange platforms, mostly of the same height, but some taller.
Pearstone had jumped up ahead, and sat squarely on the table, before he launched into a standing position like a dog had just barked from below at him. His bushy tail fluffed out as fully as it could. Moraine jumped up beside him, trying to work out what he’d seen, but he was gone, leaping past the intermediary platforms in a surprisingly agile manoeuvre, not even bothering for neatness.
He paused, looking behind something… was that brown fur that was poking out?
“Meutre!” Pearstone alarmed with only a moment’s hesitation. “Poison!”
Moraine jumped down after him, to see what had him so rattled. Argusheart’s nest couldn’t be seen from their spot, or from what they had found, but it was obvious how she stirred from sleep by her startled cry. The noises of several kits crying followed.
Her reaction was similar to her friend’s.
Her tail fluffed out, she jumped, she yelled (drowning out the rest of the cacophony in the nursery), and then she started sobbing.
There were two limp bodies, nestled in a blind spot from the nursery, towards the medicine cat den, sprawled out. The smaller had drool dangling from her tiny mouth, and a pained but frozen expression, eyes wide open in a look of agony. The other was twitching, tail barely moving, clearly struggling just to move her limbs. They were both surrounded by the remains of their last meal.
Moraine could guess what Meutre meant.
Moraine was out like a bolt of lightning, yelling at the top of her lungs for Harrierpelt to come to help. Saddlekit was long gone, but if Nettlepaw was at least twitching, surely there was some hope for her.
-----
“Boulderdash, I’m terribly sorry, you still can’t come in.”
Lobeliafur had been tasked by Harrierpelt with minding his patient. Wanting to have ample space, without disturbance, Harrierpelt had decided to claim a space as his ‘sick-bay’ (as he called it), upstairs. Its entrance was close to the square rocks leading to the top, and unlike the other dens the humans had made, it had a corner cut out (where the square rocks came up underneath). At the far end was the soft platform, and the notch in the outer material allowed cats to jump up and look over the elder’s den to much of the territory below- at least, until the trees. It would be a good place for weakened cats to practice their agility again, as if they fell, they’d land on something soft not far below. Looking outside would at least provide some entertainment, even if patients had to be kept apart for their own health.
Harrierpelt’s thinking, if anyone but Lobeliafur (and seemingly Droseratail) was asked, was clearly to keep anyone who tried to get in busy with Lobeliafur’s constant chatter, so they’d give up before they actually got in. It had worked with everyone else.
“…see, I don’t know if it’s infect… infech… invectya… what was that word? Spreading, anyway, so I don’t know if it’s safe to let anyone else in, yet. You can talk through the door, can’t you? Except Nettlepaw doesn’t seem too talkative right now, she hasn’t done any talking yet, which was a bit of a surprise, y’know, because she normally seems to really like chatting-!”
“Lobeliafur! Stop i’! Tha’s my dau’er and you will le’ me see her! I’ve already lost one o’ my kits withou’ a proper goodbye, I will no’ le’ myself jus’ lose another, ‘n’ especially no’ ‘cause some na’ering twi’ tells me no’ to!”

Lobeliafur let Boulderdash in.
She tried not to listen in to the pained crying and one-sided conversation. They might not be her family directly, but just listening to it was breaking her heart. Lobeliafur really hoped they found whoever killed Saddlekit and poisoned Nettlepaw as soon as possible.
-----
Heronstar quivered with grief as she took her place for the ceremony she’d thought up before. It had taken a few minutes to remember what she’d said for Elmkit, and she could remember having said she’d hoped she wouldn’t need it again for a while. Why couldn’t that hope have been correct?
“I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on Saddlekit. She may not have had the time to become a warrior or learn your ways with Gustclan, but she surely had the ambition of a warrior. Let Starclan receive her as an apprentice, under the tutelage of all of our ancestors between your clans, so that she may learn your code as a part of Starclan. May she receive the name she truly would have earned in time among you.”
She leaned in against Chubtail as she dropped down to the level of the other cats, both seeking comfort in the other.
-----
The clan woke to yelling from the nursery again late in the night. Argusheart’s long-over-grown baby bump had disappeared, and she’d only just realised it was entirely gone, aided by her awkwardly trying to get to sleep after what had happened. Her crying lasted until the next morning, and she was still clearly upset for the next few days.
-----
“I’d really appreciate an apprentice soon, now, Heronstar. I hadn’t wanted one due to my own level of experience previously, but I really feel the clan needs a second medicine cat, and I think I now have the experience to support that.”
Heronstar tilted her head slightly, only raising it marginally from fussing over her two remaining kits. “Alright. I’ll be looking for suitable candidates over the next few litters. If we don’t find one by then well… some traits seem to be found in child and parent, and maybe some of those would include good memories, and so on… I’ll give you permission to have a litter of your own if we need it.”
Harrierpelt tried not to look too awkward or guilty as he continued on to tend his other patients. That wasn't really what he'd meant.
-----
Boulderdash had spent all morning going around camp and asking all the cats if they had any idea who had poisoned her daughter. This was stupid, as a murderer would not confess to having done it, and a good murderer would either have ensured there were no witnesses, or given said witnesses some reason not to talk about what they’d seen. A bad murderer would not have been able to sneak into the nursery and get an apprentice to follow them.
Pearstone sat on his wall, again, as he normally did. Moraine sat with him, which was beginning to feel rather typical behaviour from her, though why she always seemed slightly awkward around him was a mystery in itself.
“Boulderdash asked me a third time just now.”
“Vraiment?”
“There’s got to be someone who can do something, if only because we can’t let a kit-murderer get away with it.”
“That is not how life works. It is a possibility that we would not be able to find out whom it was, even if we do not wish to let them get away with it.”
Pearstone’s tone made it clear he didn’t think that would be the case, but that didn’t stop him wanting to point that out. “I would agree we must look for them.”
“There’s got to be someone who’s got the brain to work it out. Boulderdash has been asking everyone with no luck.”
“Of course she’s had no luck. They’d be an énormémont incompétent murderer if they just confessé.”
“Well, surely there’s some way to find out what happened.”
Pearstone flicked his tail in a slightly telling motion. “You’re able to, aren’t you, Poirroche? You can see how to work it out.”
Pearstone slowly nodded. They were working with a potentially skilled but presently unexperienced murderer (so stopping them before they got any experience was likely to be a good idea). In any other scenario, they would either not have thought to try killing Nettlepaw, or would have actually succeeded. As it was, it looked like killing her was an after-thought, and not enough fungus was brought to kill them both; having some spare, though, indicated they expected a kit to be around to see, rather than an apprentice. The murderer had to have at least some understanding of herbs and plants to have been able to select a type of fungus which would kill so that the bodies could be out of sight. They probably hadn’t had the time to deal with the bodies before Pearstone and Moraine arrived, otherwise they wouldn’t have remained in camp, much less the nursery, with much less frequented areas around. That meant they were probably close by at the time, with a good ability to hide or detect other cats early. Why they’d kill a kit, and how come Nettlepaw alone was present (and not any of Saddlekit’s litter-mates) was the mystery. If he could work that out… the murder would become very easy to solve.
“So you know I’m not partial; may Starclan strike me down this instant if this is a lie; I did not move in anyway, to my knowledge, which would have harmed those youngsters, and I would never do so.” He paused, for a few uncomfortable moments. “Eh, it is good to know no future version of me will be a kit-murderer. It may be best to not alert the others, in case it helps the murderer, but I will take up the case.”
Moraine beamed at him.

[Merlinpaw joins Gustclan and becomes (adopted by and) mentee to Osierfang]
[Saddlekit has died; she ate a poisonous fungus!]
[Nettlepaw is sick due to contact with poisonous fungus. She has suffered brain damage and is now mute! She is too sick to train.]
[Argusheart has reabsorbed her kits; Harrierpelt uses 1x thyme]
[Heronstar stays in camp to look after her kits; Ploverkit and Cecilykit]
[Harrierpelt stays at camp to look after his many patients]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash, Argusheart, Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw and Osierfang and Merlinpaw go training]
[Myrtleclaw, Droseratail, Shellcloud, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]

[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 1 frog – 4 portions]

(I was going to use deathcaps but their symptoms take 4 days to start, so have mystery fungus instead, which I’ll come up with a name for later.
(I also corrected a few genotype transcriptions…)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 62 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 58 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 37 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww

Warriors: (10)
    ★ Boulderdash | 53 | Female
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 49 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/McMc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | 54 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 36 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 24 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 55 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 20 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/McMc/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 31 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/McMc/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 16 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail| 16 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (3)
    ★ Sparrowpaw | 10 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettlepaw | 10 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Merlinpaw | 7 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Queens: (1)
    ★ Heronstar | 62 | Female | •••
    ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
    ↪ Description
    Carrying

Kits: (2)
    ★ Ploverkit | 3 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelykit | 3 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
    ☆ Saddlekit | 3 | Female
    ↪ Brown tabby molly with white underside and legs, and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oo/Ss/ww

★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Elders: (1)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 87 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind in one eye
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/McMc/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horestail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
Thyme (0) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
Hares | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 21 | 5 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Boulderdash | Nettlepaw | 4
Hunt, Swim, Climb, Fish,
Pearstone | Sparrowpaw | 4
Hunt, Swim, Climb, Fish,
Osierfang | Merlinpaw | 0
NA
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Deceased Cats:
Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth
Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlinpaw
★ Name and Name ★
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Weather:
A blizzard has set in. Snow has already covered everyone's territory, causing even the tallest cats to struggle through it. Be careful where you place your paws, you might end up in trouble. Be careful with sending the same cat out multiple times, they might caught whitecough, or even worse, greencough. New cats will be easy to find, since a lot of them are searching for shelter from the blizzard.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

roses - ! wrote:
Bone felt exhausted, he had stayed up late the other night with Arrow, attempting to calm his mate as she had one of her stress-educed fits. He knew stress got to her easily, but she swore to her that he would never say anything to Blue or anyone in the clan.
"You can stay in camp with me, I'm going to need help rearranging some nests and dens so we'll have room for strong kits!" She offered, pride dripping from her even though their kits weren't even born yet.
Bone yawned, but nodded and gave the she-cat a small lick of her ear. "That'll be good." He told her. Arrow had been moody as can be since she became pregnant and he didn't exactly know why. From his own experience, she-cats would get more calm when they were pregnant. He just hoped that she would calm down once she gave birth and had her kittens.
[/list]
[center][ Sparrow and Crow go out to train ]
[ Magick, Crow, and Sparrow went hunting ]
[ Blue goes on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

[ Sparrow learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Magick, Crow and Sparrow caught a squirrel, crow and frog while hunting ]
[ Blue found a medicine cat while on patrol ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Katrione wrote:
stranger danger wrote:
briarstar's head snapped around, and her shoulders relaxed. her new cat, of course. in a groggy voice, she replies, "yes, that's me. and it's wonderful to meet you...?" she trails. he smiles at her, oh. was he going to be a charmer. "smokestep. your new deputy, pleasure to meet you." he replies cooly. he was smooth, briarstar would give him that. standing up, the leader shook out her pelt and turned to her new deputy. "it's a pleasure to meet you as well, smokestep. please, let me show you around the territory." she says, striding out of her den gracefully, the retreating leader didn't notice her new deputy staring at her hindquarters. starclan had sent a piece of work.

crunching over the new fallen snow, briarstar had taken smokestep around the territory as quickly as she could. there was much to do today, hunting, clearing the camp of snow. smokestep had been distracting her with cute qips and witty comments. no there was no time for flirting, things needed to get done. plus, she was much too old for him.

"hunt." declared the leader, pelt flushed in embarresment and shame. the deputy nods, passing one last glance the leader's way. she's already wrapped around his paw.

briarstar and smokestep go hunting.

"Circle around." Briarstar whispered to Smokestep. The charming tom nodded and disappeared into the undergrowth. The blue-eyed tabby she-cat narrowed her eyes as she focused on the rabbit nibbling on grass several tail-lengths away from her. Her gaze briefly left the rabbit when she saw the grey and white pelt of her deputy flash on the other side of the small clearing.

Briarstar gave him a curt nod before launching herself at the rabbit, yowling loudly. The rabbit looked up in alarm, dropping the few strands of grass it had in its mouth and darting in the other direction. When the rabbit got close enough, Smokestep jumped out of the undergrowth he was hiding in, landing squarely on the rabbit's back. Smokestep quickly nipped the rabbit's neck as Briarstar trotted over to join him.

[ Briarstar and Smokestep caught a rabbit, squirrel and finch while hunting ]
[ Fill your prey section with six pieces of prey that you want to use. Some prey examples are on the front page near the bottom, along with the amount of servings your Clan needs to consume. The amount you need to consume depends on the size of your clan.
Since you are new, you don't have to eat your first three posts, including this one. It's suggested that you start stockpiling on food ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

.iris. wrote:
Littlerain was relieved that Rimestar didn't attempt to make conversation on the way back from the moonpool. He detested small talk, and was already worried enough about joining this new group of cats. The current weather was causing him to fret as well. The risk of fevers and sickness was likely skyrocketing with all this snow, and he wasn't sure if he would have enough herbs to keep the small clan healthy. His chest clenched with dread at the thought of screwing up and allowing his new clanmates to become victims to the cold, especially since he had only just joined. "Hurry up," Rimestar urged as she leapt deftly to a higher ledge. "I'd rather we get back to camp before the snow levels get too high." Littlerain tried to quicken his pace, but his small form was virtually being swallowed by the snow. He stammered a quick "s-sorry" as he scrambled to keep up. "Great StarClan," Rimestar muttered under her breath before grabbing the medicine cat and pulling him up onto a more elevated rock. "You don't have a clue what you're doing, do you?" she scolded. Littlerain stared at the ground, his teeth clenched. "You can't just trudge through it. That won't get you anywhere. You have to stay above the ground, like on tree branches or large stones. If you can't do that, at least try to step where the snow is more frozen, instead of just powder. You're a small cat; you should be able to handle that," the leader mewed. "Okay. Sorry. Thank you," Littlerain mumbled. His face flushed in embarrassment under Rimestar's stinging gaze. "Can we go now?" she asked impatiently. The medicine cat nodded quickly before following in her footsteps on the way back to camp.

Mallowpath's face lit up as Rimestar padded into the cave, flanked by an unfamiliar tom. However, his expression quickly fell when Egretpool took notice and smirked at him. "I'd like to introduce Littlerain, our new medicine cat," the leader announced. Before the other cats even got a chance to welcome him, however, Littlerain had disappeared into his den. Mallowpath had been eyeing Rimestar for several minutes before Egretpool finally approached him. "You should talk to her," she mewed. Mallowpath shook his head quickly. "What? No. Why would I do that?" he whispered, not wanting the leader to notice him talking about her. "Oh, come on. It's obvious you want to. And besides, you're her deputy. It's not like you can spend your whole life avoiding conversation," Egretpool reminded him. Mallowpath glanced at Rimestar hesitantly. "I know, but..." "Talk to her," the white she-cat repeated once more, pushing the deputy forward. At last, he made his way over to the leader. He was scrambling for something to say when she noticed his presence. "Hello, Mallowpath," she mewed, feigning indifference. She wasn't sure what it was that she felt around this tom, but there was definitely something. "Hi, Rimestar. That tom, he seems a bit shy, don't you think?" Mallowpath mewed after a brief pause. Rimestar nodded. "Definitely. He hardly spoke on the way here — He could barely manage a complete sentence," she recalled, the faintest hint of a smile on her face. Mallowpath's mind was racing to find a way to continue the conversation when Rimestar spoke again. "Have you thought about patrols at all? she asked. "...Patrols?" Mallowpath echoed. They haven't even crossed his mind. "Of course, of course. I was thinking that maybe you and I could go hunting? And... we could have Egretpool patrol the borders?" The deputy bit his tongue, bracing himself for some kind of criticism. "That's fine with me," Rimestar mewed instead. "Are you ready to go now?" Mallowpath smiled softly. "Yes, I am. I'll go let Egretpool know," he mewed, repressing an eager purr. "So?" Egretpool mewed expectantly when she saw the tom approaching her. "You'd better get started on your border patrol," Mallowpath mewed, his tail tip twitching in excitement, "because Rimestar and I are going hunting together." The she-cat grinned. "What did I tell you?" she purred lightly. "You should get going now. I think someone's waiting on you." Mallowpath turned to see Rimestar looking right at him. Without another word to Egretpool, he jumped to his paws and padded after the leader.
[ Rimestar and Mallowpath go hunting ]
[ Egretpool patrols the borders ]
[ Littlerain goes herb collecting ]

[ Rimestar and Mallowpath caught two squirrels and a hare while hunting ]
[ Egretpool found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Littlerain found dock and hawkweed while herb hunting ]

vampiress_fox wrote:
Yinpelt was sitting in a dark corner of camp, watching what was going on and thinking about what Blackmouth had said. All of this seemed like it would be fun, and being in a position of power would make him quiet happy. Blackmouth did seem like a cat of big words, though, so how much she could follow through with her promises remained to be seen. Although, if she did not deliver, then he could always just kill her off and take her place.

"Hello, brother." Yangfur said as he melted out of the shadows near Yinpelt.

"Hello, Yang, I was wondering when you were going to show yourself." Yinpelt said as he looked over at his twin brother, "What can I do for you on this fine evening?"

Yangfur walked over and stood in front of his brother, "What have you dont to Velvetrabbit?" Yangfur said, he always was a very direct cat.

"What have I done to her?" he asked, bewildered.

"She is miserable, has been every since you announced that you are mates; and naming a kit Dirt like that? I knew you were a bad cat, but that is just too low, even for you." Yangfur snarled as he glared at his brother.

"You need to keep your nose out of my business!" Yinpelt snarled as he got up, "I will fill you in on a little secret that I have been keeping." Yinpelt leaned in close to his brother, "Not many will miss you when you are gone, and that will happen sooner then you expect."

Yangfur stood stunned as he brother gave him a smug smile and walked away.

~~~~~

Brindlethorn was pacing in the forest near camp when he heard a rustling noise in the bushes near him. He turned quickly, a snarl forming on his lips, as a bird flew out of it squawking raucously. he groaned and started to pace once more.

"What am I going to do. Things are worse then I first feared. If it were just Blackmouth and a couple others, then we would be fine, but now my father is in on it. This is very bad." Brindlethorn said as he looked at the sky.

Just as the sun disappeared beyond the tree tops, there was a voice behind him.

"How bad do you think what will be?" A small voice asked him.

Brindlethorn turned quickly, fur bristling as he saw Skydapple approaching him.

"You have been very jumpy, dear, ever since Trash joined the clan." Skydapple said as she pressed herself reassuringly against Brindlethorn.

"Remember how I told you that I did not trust Blackmouth, and that she was planning something bad for the clan?" he asked as she shook her head, "Well, now my father is in with her, thick as thieves they are. This is going to be very very bad, and Jinxstar is not listening to me about it!"

Skydapple frowned and sighed, "Well, maybe it won't be as bad as you think? Perhaps you should just try giving him a chance, maybe he has changed?"

Brindlethorn snarled at her and turned away, "I thought, of all cats, you would at least believe me."

Skydapple sighed and left her mate be, nothing would help him until he was proven wrong. Just after she had left, there was another rustle as a different scent hit Brindlethorn's nostrels. He turned to see his father come walking out of the shadows towards him.

"My dear boy, maybe you should listen to the pretty little thing?" Trash said with a sneer, "She has a point, perhaps things have changed."

Brindlethorn turned to him with a snarl, as Trash walked a lazy circle around his son.

"Why are you here?" Brindlethorn asked as he watched his father.

"A voice came to me in my dreams. It told me that there was a new leadership opportunity for me, and that I needed to come here to take advantage of it." Trash responded as he circled ever closer to Brindlethorn, "This is going to be our little secret, but as soon as things come to a fruition, I will take my rightful place as leader of this rat-food group and turn them into the most powerful force in the whole forest. I will start by ridding my new clan of all that are weak or oppose me, starting with your precious family!"

Brindlethorn jumped at his father, claws out and a screech of rage leaving his lips. Trash easily dodged out of the way and knocked Brindlethorn to the ground. He stood over him, pressing down on his throat and choking him.

"At least there is a little fight in you, that might make things more interesting.
Perhaps a little bit.
" He chuckled as he turned and trotted back towards camp.

Brindlethorn laid there for a moment, catching his breath, and knowing that he would have to keep a very close eye on everything and everyone he loved.

~~~~~

As the patrol was searching the boarder, they smelt a familiar scent on the breeze. It was their allies from Thicketclan, although they were surprised to see the three cats looking so disheveled and worn out.

"What has happened to you?" Hollowheart asked as she backed away from the group of grimey cats.

"Thicketclan is no more. The group disbanded about a moon ago and we have been trying to find a new home.
None of us want to leave the warrior life, but could not think of any other clan that would take us in. I know that you have helped us in the past, and we would like to repay that debt on behave of Thicketclan by becoming loyal Jinxclan warriors.
" Jayleap said as he stood tall.

Blossomsong and Hollowheart looked at each other a moment before turning back to the group of cats, "Alright,
we will take you back to Jinxstar and let him decide what to do with you.
" Blossomsong said in a kind tone.

Blossomsong led the way as Hollowheart brougth up the rear, and the three cats were in the middle. The group came back into camp and looked around for Jinxstar, who was just returning with the rest of the apprentices from their training session.

"Jayleap, Foxpoppy, what is going on?" Jinxstar asked as he approached the Thicketclan cats.

"Thicketclan is no more, they have disbanded and we have come to join you." Foxpoppy said as she shouldered her way pass Jayleap, "We are here to fill whatever positions you require, even it means becoming deputy. Morningleaf here is an excellent medicine cat, she would be a great asset to you."

Willowbolt stepped forward at this point, her eyes narrowed with suspicion, "Jinxclan already has a deputy, me." She said in a controlled tone as Jinxstar put a calming tail on his mate's shoulder.

"Jinxclan always has room for new warriors." Jinxstar stressed the word as a meaning of warning, "We shall grant you a home here and see if you prove to be honest to your word."

Jayleap gave Foxpoppy a withering look, causing her to slink back a little and look ashamed. Morningleaf looked over towards the medicine den, noticing that Blackberry and Ashleaf were both there. She wondered if she should try to become a medicine cat here, or if she should pursue a different life. She could train to be a hunter, maybe? Or she could try to have a family? She was not sure that anyone would want to be mates with her, though, because of the fact that she was from a different clan.

~~~~~

Jinxstar watched as Blueriver and Yangfur led a she-cat and her kit into camp. The two were staying close together, but it was obvious that the kit was at an age where he could become an apprentice and did not really need his mother anymore.

"Who are these two?" Jinxstar asked kindly.

"My name is Cherrywisp, and this is my son Tiger. We were told to travel here from a place far away and join up with a clan. We think that is your group, and if you would have us we would like to stay." She said politely as Tiger looked around camp with interest.

"You are more then welcome to stay. Fluffyfire, Tigerpaw here needs a mentor, so I would like you to do that please." Jinxstar said as he looked at the two, "Yangfur, please show Cherrywisp to the warrior's den."

the warriors obeyed and went about their assigned tasks. The two cats gratefully thanked Jinxstar as they followed their guides.

~~~~~

Blueriver returned from his patrol and saw his father talking to a new group of cats, he walked over to his sister and asked her what was going on.

"Apparently, these are cats from an ally clan that broke apart and they want to join us. Dad is letting them." Blossomsong said as she noticed her brother staring at the young she-cat that had come with the group, "Pretty,
isn't she?
" she asked with a playful grin.

"Huh, what?" Blueriver said as he was pulled from his stupor, "I don't know what you are talking about, she is just another cat. A cat from another clan, no less. How does he know that she is even going to be loyal to him?
How does he know that this is not some kind of trick?
" Blueriver said as he looked at the group.

The young calico was pretty, though, he did have to admit that. Perhaps he would be nice to her and help her adjust to clan life here. He walked over to introduce himself to her.

"Hello, my name is Blueriver, who are you?" He asked in a smooth tone.

"My name is Mornigleaf." The young cailco said shyly.

"Morningleaf, that is a lovely name." Blueriver said with a smile, "Were you a warrior in your old clan?"

"No, I was the Medicine Cat apprentice." She said, slightly ashamed that she was not a warrior like him.

He was a handsome tom, and she was surprised that he was even talking to her.

"Did you have any other training in your old clan?" He asked, seeing his opportunity to spend more time with this pretty female.

"Not really." Morningleaf said.

"If you like, in the morning, I can take you out hunting and teach you at least how to do that?" He asked her, "Perhaps we can even work on some figthing skills to."

"Really? You would do that?" Morningleaf said with a starry look, "For me?"

"Well, I don't offer help to every new cat that walks through that barrier." Blueriver said with a sly smile, "But for a face as pretty as your's, I think I can make an exception. Just this once."

The two walked off towards the warriors den so that he could help her find a place to sleep as JInxstar and Jayleap watched the two go. JInxstar gave a knowing look to both Williowbolt and Jayleap as he let Blossomsong lead the other two after them and help them make nests for themselves.

~~~~~

Tux knew that it was about time for Owldust to have her kits, that it was about time for everyone to start having their kits. He dedcided to go back to the meeting spot that they had used before to see if she was there. Although, he knew that they needed help to deliver the kits, and he rememebered Morningleaf saying something about being a medicine cat once.

"Morningleaf?" he asked her in a quiet voice as he found her nest in the warriors den, "Can I speak to you outside a moment, please?"

Morningleaf looked at him groggily, since he had woken her up, but followed anyway. It was her first night here, and she did not want to upset anyone.

"What do you need?" she asked after her large yawn.

"I need your help, my mate is from outside the clan and she is going to give birth soon. Can you please help?" Tux said to her quietly, a pleading look in his eyes.

Morningleaf remembered how her code removed from the code of most clanmembers and she could not refuse to help a cat in need. She nodded and the two of them left camp.

a few hours later, the both of them returned, Tux was obviously heartbroken over to loss of Owldust, but he continued on to where the nursery was. Mulberry was the one with the most recent kits, so she would be the best option to take care of his two little ones.

"Mulberry?" Tux asked, trying hard to not wake any of the kits.

Luckily, Mulberry had just been up and was not yet back to sleep. She looked over as Tux and Morningleaf walked into the den, "What do you need?"

The two cats laid the twin kits at her feet, "These are my kits, their mother did not make it. I need help."

It was obvious that Tux was holding back strong emotions, and Mulberry could not say no to kittens in need.

"I will nurse them." she said as she pulled the two kits into her belly.

They both looked remarkably like their father.

~THE NEXT DAY~

The next day, Jinxstar woke up early and went out into camp. He watched as his clan slowly started to wake up and wondered what would happen today. There were so many cats in his clan now that it was going to be hard to keep them all busy. He looked around camp and saw that it needed to be cleaned and fixed up. He figured that he could have a few cats stay in camp and do that.

Jinxstar informed every cat of what they needed to do, then led the apprentices and other mentors out of camp. Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt take the opportunity to get out of camp for a little alone time.

[Firepaw and Windpaw become warriors, their names are Firesoul and Windstorm]
[Dawnkit and Duskkit become apprentices, Blossomsong will mentor Duskpaw and Blueriver will mentor Dawnpaw]
[Tux becomes mates with Wildpoppy]
[Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt want kits again]

[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Training - Jinxstar/Snowpaw, Willowbolt/Harmonypaw, Birchfeather/Icepaw, Blackmouth/Serena, Blossomsong/Duskpaw, Blueriver/Dawnpaw, Fluffyfire/Tigerpaw]
[Yangfur, Foxpoppy, Firefang, Leopardclaw, Magpie, Tux - Hunting Patrol]
[Hollowheart, Stormcloud, Skydapple, Bleakpelt, Cherrywisp, Brindlethorn - Hunting Patrol]
[Morningleaf, Firesoul and Trash - Boarder Patrol]
[Yinpelt, Windstorm and Jayleap - Boarder Patrol]
[Flintshade, Frecklesnow - Basic camp maintenance]
[Velvetrabbit watching Cranekit, Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit / Mulberry watching Spiderkit, Whitekit, Wispkit, Eaglekit, Hawkkit]

[ Firepaw and Windpaw are now warriors: Firesoul and Windstorm! ]
[ Dawnkit and Duskkit are now apprentices: Dawnpaw and Duskpaw! ]
[ Tanagerpelt is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Blackberry and Ashleaf found willow bark, wild garlic and rosemary while herb hunting ]
[ Snowpaw, Harmonypaw and Icepaw learned the Advanced Battle skill while training ]
[ Serena, Duskpaw, Dawnpaw and Tigerpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Yangfur, Foxpoppy, Firefang, Leopardclaw, Magpie and Tux caught two brook trout and a snake while hunting ]
[ Hollowheart, Stormcloud, Skydapple, Bleakpelt, Cherrywisp and Brindlethorn caught two mice and a finch while hunting ]
[ Morningleaf, Firesoul and Trash's patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Yinpelt, Windstorm and Jayleap caught scent of an old loner. If they return back to where they scented the old loner, maybe they can convince it to join Jinxclan ]

rose_thorns wrote:
he must be the cat russetstar asked starclan for. the tom seemed pretty grouchy, but i wasn't quite sure why.
"yes, i am russetstar, leader of laurelclan."
"and im adderflight, the deputy," i said, nodding at the dark-colored cat. "you are ...?"
"ah, im crow. although, it seems that that'll be changing when i join the clan." crow stepped forward, glancing at russetstar before looking at me.
"yes. we should be able to have your ceremony when we get back to camp," russetstar said, starting to walk towards camp.
"and i'll get a new name?"
"and the new status as a warrior of laurelclan," i told him. crow nodded, falling into step next to me. i noted that he seemed more interested in me than in russetstar, but that was probably just my imagination. i glanced over at the weird-looking cat, shaking the thought from my head. we walked in silence for a few minutes, until russetstar spoke.
"so starclan sent you?" he asked quietly.
"you're talking about the dead cats, yeah?" i saw the leader flinch a bit when crow answered, so i decided to explain.
"yes. starclan are our ancestors. they reside in silverpelt, watching over us and guiding us. we must respect them and trust in them." crow nodded as i talked. hopefully, he would take my words to heart. we didnt need a clan full of non-believers.
it didnt take long to get to camp. i purred softly when i saw that the fresh-kill pile had been added to recently. leaf-bare was coming and laurelclan needed all the prey it could get. out of the corner of my eye, i saw a red cat slipping into the medicine cat den. well, if russetstar was busy, then i might as well have a bite of food and get to know crow a bit more.
wanna get a bite to eat?
sure, im starving,” he replied. i nodded, heading towards the fresh-kill pile and picking up a shrew before sitting down near the warriors den. i pushed the prey towards crow, letting him have the first bite.
mmm … so,” the cat mumbled as he ate. “how's clan life? what exactly do you guys do?” i purred in amusement at the question.
well, we’re basically all a family. we watch out for each other, taking care of all of our clanmates. we have hunting patrols and border patrols. you can't eat while hunting, though. the clan is the first priority. once you have brought prey back to camp, then you can eat. we are peaceful, and there isn’t a reason to stir up trouble or start fights. every member of laurelclan must have faith in starclan.
"ah. i think i'll enjoy staying here," crow purred.
"i hope so. you seem like you would make a good warrior." and i truly believed that. i felt that he would be a great addition to laurelclan and i hoped that we could become great friends.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i looked at the few herbs that we had in storage. only one catmint? i shook my head. leaf-bare was right on our tails and i needed more herbs in case a cat got sick. but one cat can only do so much. having an apprentice would be a big help, but for now i would have to make do. i stood, stretching my legs. better go out to look for some herbs. maybe i should check dark trees ...
"hickorylight?" i looked over to the entrance to the medicine den, recognizing russetstar's voice. "do you have a moment to talk?"
"of course. come in," i told him, brushing my tail on his flank. "i was about to go out to stock up on herbs, but that can wait." the tom stepped in, with a weary look on his face. i looked at him, waiting for him to speak.
"have you ... heard anything from starclan lately?"
"no. our ancestors have been fairly quiet. why do you ask?" russetstar hesitated.
"just wondering. we found a cat while on patrol. he says ... that a bunch of dead cats told him to wait for us." my ears perked up as he told me.
"starclan sent him?" russetstar nodded. "well, this is good news. you asked for a clan member the last time you went to the moonpool and it seems like starclan has granted you one," i purred, glad that laurelclan had a strong connection with the starry cats. when i looked at the tom, he didn't seem as happy as me.
"hey, don't worry," i told the worried leader. "laurelclan is growing steadily. we have strong warriors and we are sure to get more." i licked his ear, trying to comfort the cat. he seemed to have something troubling on his mind, but he did relax a bit.
"yes, i suppose that i might just be overthinking things," russetstar said.
"well, im glad you came to me. the leader doesnt need to have the whole world on his shoulders."
"i guess you're right," he said, smiling.
"of course i am," i said in mock surprise. "the medicine cat isn't always in the wrong!" russetstar just shook his head, purring in amusement.
"you said you're going out to look for herbs?" i nodded.
"i was thinking about checking dark trees."
"mind if i tag along?"
"hmm, why not," i purred. "i need a strong warrior in case a fox attacks, and a strong leader is even better," i said, half joking and half serious. russetstar narrowed his eyes, although i could see the playfulness in them.
"come on, lets not waste time." i padded past the tom, our fur brushing. i enjoyed hanging out with russetstar a lot. he was a really good cat, he just needed some reassurance from time to time.

@herb search; hickorylight looks for herbs in dark trees and russetstar tags along
@border patrol; adderflight and crowfur look for cats while patrolling the border
@hunting patrol; littlestep and rainclaw go hunting in the moor
@cats; crowfur has joined laurelclan
@clan; a rabbit and a shrew was consumed

[ Hickorylight and Russetstar found chamomile and ragwort leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Adderflight and Crowfur found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Littlestep and Rainclaw caught two rabbits and a squirrel while hunting ]

Chamrosh wrote:
Osierfang was shocked at the appearance of the young cat through the bushes. More so than even Myrtleclaw and Moraine. She looked like some rogue toms did when they realised they actually had kits.
“Hello, ladies, and hello sir, I am the awesome Merlinpaw.” The apprentice said, confidently, sitting up a tree on the Western border (if it even counted as a proper border), preening the fur between his claws. “I was looking for a clan that could make use of my soon to be fantastic skills. It took so long for you to get out here that I’m sure you could use me.”
The actual warriors exchanged glances between each other, and Moraine held back a snicker.
“You didn’t happen to know a cat called Larchstorm, did you?” Osierfang asked, dryily, surprising the other two Gustclan cats with how certain she seemed of the answer she’d get.
“You bet I did. My father was awesome." Osierfang audibly sighed. “He died fighting down badgers that invaded camp.” Just a hint of vulnerability entered the young tom’s voice, for not even enough time for the Gustclan warriors to really pick up on it. “He ran to the top of the gathering point, and he leapt down on the badgers, and he clawed one’s eyes out, and slashed another’s throat, sacrificing himself to a valient and noble death to save the rest of the clan! And one day I’ll be that awesome, and I’ll be able to do something so noble, but I won’t die doing it.”
“Right.” Osierfang answered again, with that same dry tone. “Definitely the same Larchstorm. You’re pretty much exactly like him.”
“Why thank you, beautiful” (Osierfang made a retching noise) “I strive to be as awesome as possible, exactly like him.”
“Larchstorm was my cousin, making you my first cousin once removed, and aren’t you boasting about being awesome while you’re stuck up in a tree there?”
Moraine snickered again, and Myrtleclaw did a good job hiding an amused smile. Merlinpaw did a very bad job at hiding a disgusted expression, which he really should have had at the mere thought of flirting with a cat three times his age, just a few seconds ago.
“No-o-o, no, I’m just… admiring the view. It’s an excellent vantage point, and there’s no way I’d get stuck.”
“So you don’t mind us leaving you there for the night, then? Just you said you’d been waiting a while, and not many cats would want to clean themselves while up a tree, which suggests… you’ve been up there all day?”
Merlinpaw scowled. “No, I’m not stuck, and I’d definitely have worked out a way down if that were the case, although I wouldn’t mind someone else coming up here to… admire the view with me.”
“Sure.”
Moraine laughed again. “You are so going to have to be his mamau.”
“And his mentor.”
Myrtleclaw added.
-----
Moraine walked a few steps behind Pearstone as they headed into the main part of camp.
“I really like your tail.” She said, trying, once again, to get his attention in that way. “It’s beautiful.”
He flicked it in a slightly awkward mannerism, then replied in a tone that made it clear she hadn’t been successful. “Thank you, Moraine.” He vanished through the flipper, leaving Moraine looking after. She shook her head slightly before following through. They headed through to the back of the dens, past some of the square-trees that held up the upper spaces, where the two-legs who used to live in their camp had left strange platforms, mostly of the same height, but some taller.
Pearstone had jumped up ahead, and sat squarely on the table, before he launched into a standing position like a dog had just barked from below at him. His bushy tail fluffed out as fully as it could. Moraine jumped up beside him, trying to work out what he’d seen, but he was gone, leaping past the intermediary platforms in a surprisingly agile manoeuvre, not even bothering for neatness.
He paused, looking behind something… was that brown fur that was poking out?
“Meutre!” Pearstone alarmed with only a moment’s hesitation. “Poison!”
Moraine jumped down after him, to see what had him so rattled. Argusheart’s nest couldn’t be seen from their spot, or from what they had found, but it was obvious how she stirred from sleep by her startled cry. The noises of several kits crying followed.
Her reaction was similar to her friend’s.
Her tail fluffed out, she jumped, she yelled (drowning out the rest of the cacophony in the nursery), and then she started sobbing.
There were two limp bodies, nestled in a blind spot from the nursery, towards the medicine cat den, sprawled out. The smaller had drool dangling from her tiny mouth, and a pained but frozen expression, eyes wide open in a look of agony. The other was twitching, tail barely moving, clearly struggling just to move her limbs. They were both surrounded by the remains of their last meal.
Moraine could guess what Meutre meant.
Moraine was out like a bolt of lightning, yelling at the top of her lungs for Harrierpelt to come to help. Saddlekit was long gone, but if Nettlepaw was at least twitching, surely there was some hope for her.
-----
“Boulderdash, I’m terribly sorry, you still can’t come in.”
Lobeliafur had been tasked by Harrierpelt with minding his patient. Wanting to have ample space, without disturbance, Harrierpelt had decided to claim a space as his ‘sick-bay’ (as he called it), upstairs. Its entrance was close to the square rocks leading to the top, and unlike the other dens the humans had made, it had a corner cut out (where the square rocks came up underneath). At the far end was the soft platform, and the notch in the outer material allowed cats to jump up and look over the elder’s den to much of the territory below- at least, until the trees. It would be a good place for weakened cats to practice their agility again, as if they fell, they’d land on something soft not far below. Looking outside would at least provide some entertainment, even if patients had to be kept apart for their own health.
Harrierpelt’s thinking, if anyone but Lobeliafur (and seemingly Droseratail) was asked, was clearly to keep anyone who tried to get in busy with Lobeliafur’s constant chatter, so they’d give up before they actually got in. It had worked with everyone else.
“…see, I don’t know if it’s infect… infech… invectya… what was that word? Spreading, anyway, so I don’t know if it’s safe to let anyone else in, yet. You can talk through the door, can’t you? Except Nettlepaw doesn’t seem too talkative right now, she hasn’t done any talking yet, which was a bit of a surprise, y’know, because she normally seems to really like chatting-!”
“Lobeliafur! Stop i’! Tha’s my dau’er and you will le’ me see her! I’ve already lost one o’ my kits withou’ a proper goodbye, I will no’ le’ myself jus’ lose another, ‘n’ especially no’ ‘cause some na’ering twi’ tells me no’ to!”

Lobeliafur let Boulderdash in.
She tried not to listen in to the pained crying and one-sided conversation. They might not be her family directly, but just listening to it was breaking her heart. Lobeliafur really hoped they found whoever killed Saddlekit and poisoned Nettlepaw as soon as possible.
-----
Heronstar quivered with grief as she took her place for the ceremony she’d thought up before. It had taken a few minutes to remember what she’d said for Elmkit, and she could remember having said she’d hoped she wouldn’t need it again for a while. Why couldn’t that hope have been correct?
“I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on Saddlekit. She may not have had the time to become a warrior or learn your ways with Gustclan, but she surely had the ambition of a warrior. Let Starclan receive her as an apprentice, under the tutelage of all of our ancestors between your clans, so that she may learn your code as a part of Starclan. May she receive the name she truly would have earned in time among you.”
She leaned in against Chubtail as she dropped down to the level of the other cats, both seeking comfort in the other.
-----
The clan woke to yelling from the nursery again late in the night. Argusheart’s long-over-grown baby bump had disappeared, and she’d only just realised it was entirely gone, aided by her awkwardly trying to get to sleep after what had happened. Her crying lasted until the next morning, and she was still clearly upset for the next few days.
-----
“I’d really appreciate an apprentice soon, now, Heronstar. I hadn’t wanted one due to my own level of experience previously, but I really feel the clan needs a second medicine cat, and I think I now have the experience to support that.”
Heronstar tilted her head slightly, only raising it marginally from fussing over her two remaining kits. “Alright. I’ll be looking for suitable candidates over the next few litters. If we don’t find one by then well… some traits seem to be found in child and parent, and maybe some of those would include good memories, and so on… I’ll give you permission to have a litter of your own if we need it.”
Harrierpelt tried not to look too awkward or guilty as he continued on to tend his other patients. That wasn't really what he'd meant.
-----
Boulderdash had spent all morning going around camp and asking all the cats if they had any idea who had poisoned her daughter. This was stupid, as a murderer would not confess to having done it, and a good murderer would either have ensured there were no witnesses, or given said witnesses some reason not to talk about what they’d seen. A bad murderer would not have been able to sneak into the nursery and get an apprentice to follow them.
Pearstone sat on his wall, again, as he normally did. Moraine sat with him, which was beginning to feel rather typical behaviour from her, though why she always seemed slightly awkward around him was a mystery in itself.
“Boulderdash asked me a third time just now.”
“Vraiment?”
“There’s got to be someone who can do something, if only because we can’t let a kit-murderer get away with it.”
“That is not how life works. It is a possibility that we would not be able to find out whom it was, even if we do not wish to let them get away with it.”
Pearstone’s tone made it clear he didn’t think that would be the case, but that didn’t stop him wanting to point that out. “I would agree we must look for them.”
“There’s got to be someone who’s got the brain to work it out. Boulderdash has been asking everyone with no luck.”
“Of course she’s had no luck. They’d be an énormémont incompétent murderer if they just confessé.”
“Well, surely there’s some way to find out what happened.”
Pearstone flicked his tail in a slightly telling motion. “You’re able to, aren’t you, Poirroche? You can see how to work it out.”
Pearstone slowly nodded. They were working with a potentially skilled but presently unexperienced murderer (so stopping them before they got any experience was likely to be a good idea). In any other scenario, they would either not have thought to try killing Nettlepaw, or would have actually succeeded. As it was, it looked like killing her was an after-thought, and not enough fungus was brought to kill them both; having some spare, though, indicated they expected a kit to be around to see, rather than an apprentice. The murderer had to have at least some understanding of herbs and plants to have been able to select a type of fungus which would kill so that the bodies could be out of sight. They probably hadn’t had the time to deal with the bodies before Pearstone and Moraine arrived, otherwise they wouldn’t have remained in camp, much less the nursery, with much less frequented areas around. That meant they were probably close by at the time, with a good ability to hide or detect other cats early. Why they’d kill a kit, and how come Nettlepaw alone was present (and not any of Saddlekit’s litter-mates) was the mystery. If he could work that out… the murder would become very easy to solve.
“So you know I’m not partial; may Starclan strike me down this instant if this is a lie; I did not move in anyway, to my knowledge, which would have harmed those youngsters, and I would never do so.” He paused, for a few uncomfortable moments. “Eh, it is good to know no future version of me will be a kit-murderer. It may be best to not alert the others, in case it helps the murderer, but I will take up the case.”
Moraine beamed at him.

[Merlinpaw joins Gustclan and becomes (adopted by and) mentee to Osierfang]
[Saddlekit has died; she ate a poisonous fungus!]
[Nettlepaw is sick due to contact with poisonous fungus. She has suffered brain damage and is now mute! She is too sick to train.]
[Argusheart has reabsorbed her kits; Harrierpelt uses 1x thyme]
[Heronstar stays in camp to look after her kits; Ploverkit and Cecilykit]
[Harrierpelt stays at camp to look after his many patients]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash, Argusheart, Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw and Osierfang and Merlinpaw go training]
[Myrtleclaw, Droseratail, Shellcloud, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]

[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 1 frog – 4 portions]

[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Saddlekit will be well looked after ]
[ Sparrowpaw and Merlinpaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
[ Myrtleclaw, Droseratail, Shellcloud, Lobeliafur and Moraine caught two squirrels and a frog while hunting ]
Last edited by Katrione on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:53 am

Number of Cats: 7 [ 3 males ] [ 4 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bone watched as a new cat, named Milk, came into the camp. Blue explained that she knew how to assist birthing, so she could be the healer. He could tell Arrow as a little irritated that they now had a cat who wasn't going to contribute prey.
    "It'll be fine, dear, she's going to at least make sure our kits make it through any weather." He reassured, smiling at her contently. This seemed to calm his mate.
    "Bone, you're called to patrol borders this time, the rest of us are going hunting." He told the clan, going with his hunting group.
    ──────────────────────────
    Bone edged the border on his patrol, then so he could smell the death in the air. As he followed the scent into another clan's territory, he could smell the familiarity of it. 'Owldust, that idiotic, yet beautiful queen...' He thought, smelling the birth fluids. "Something to investigate." He remarked cleverly.
    He knew which direction the kits were, so he sniffed around for some fox dung. Ignoring the awful stench, he rolled around in it to mask his own clan scent, he wasn't in the business for starting a battle between Hyenaclan and Briarclan.
    The tom came up upon a camp, spotting the nursery den. With little to no cats around, he snuck straight into the den.
    Bone looked down at the small, weak bodies of the kits. Two of them look just like the beauty. "These cats have no idea how to raise the strong and smart... You might end up with mistakes, like Owldust..." He mumbled to the three sleeping kits, more of him thinking out loud.
    His instincts kicked in as he heard a cat nearing the nursery, so he simply snatched up one of the tom-kits, sprinting away silently from the den.
    Arrow still had some pain numbing her, but she simply ignored that. As she looked down at her own litter of kits, her own children, she was simply ignoring anything bad coming her way. She was about to tell Milk to leave when Bone pushed his way through a hole in the back of the nursery.
    "Arrow, I can explain this..." He said to her, air huffing out of him.
    "What do you mea-" When she saw a kit dangling from her mouth, she understood what he meant. "Where did that come from!" She demanded. The kit almost looked just like him, did he cheat on her??
    "I took it from another clan, they are incompetent and this kit deserves better." Was all he explained. He set the kit down next to her own, which were about the same age. "Just say he's your kit, he looks enough like me that it's believable." He pleaded.
    As she looked at the kit with her own, she already hated it. Yet, the look in Bone's eyes made her agree. "Fine." She hissed, turning her head over to Milk. "This stays between us." She warned, but enjoyed the response she was given.
    "My duty here is to serve you first. If you wish for me to keep quiet, I will do so." The other she-cat told her, dipping her head.
[ Sparrow and Crow go out to train ]
[ Magick, Blue, Crow, and Sparrow went hunting ]
[ Bone goes on a border patrol and steals Dustkit from Briarclan ]
[ Arrow goes into labor ]
- One of the kits are blind
[ Hyenaclan ate three servings of hare ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Twenty-two | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Blue the Great Mind | Twenty-seven | Male | X
    Healer:
    Milk the Life Giver | Eighteen | Female | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty-five | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Twenty-nine | Male | X
    Magick with Fish Gills | Seventeen | Female | X
    Apprentices:
    Sparrow | Seven | Female | X
    Queens:
    * Arrow the Beast Master | Twenty-two | Female | X
    Kits:
    Dust | 0 | Male | X
    Family:
    Mate ♥ Mate
    Parent ♥/✘ Parent = Sibling - Sibling
    Ex-mate ✘ Ex-mate

Arrow ♥ Bone
    Magick ♥ Crow
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Twoleg Place
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Burdock Root x 1
Catmint x 1
Celandine x 1
Chamomile x 1
Cobwebs x 1
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 4 servings
Squirrel | 4 servings
Hare | 0 servings
Ravens | 3 servings
Blue Gill | 4 servings
Crows | 6 servings
Mentors:
Crow | Sparrow | Battle,
Mentor | Apprentice | Moves
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cragclan [000]

Postby i<3you » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:41 am

[hi! i was the previous maker of sandclan, who then went inactive. i've pm-ed katrione, and they said that it was fine to make a new clan, and that they would be my mod again. thanks!]

my clan is called cragclan. their territory consists on a pretty big cliff that looks down to a pine tree forest. their camp is on top of the cliff, sheltered by some dead trees and shrubbery. it is very rare to see any alive trees on top of the cliff, if the clan does need trees for any reason, they must make a pretty dangerous trip down the cliff and to the pine forest below. since they live in a pretty dry place with little water, the clan has gathered huge bundles of moss which they keep stored in a shady part of the medicine cat's den. the moss, which is filled with water, usually keeps the clan's thirst quenched for quite a while. however, when they do need to get more water, there is a stream that flows through the cliff, and actually comes and goes out of a cave. all of the dens of the clan are slits carved into the cliff's walls, sort of like mini caves that aren't too deep.

cragclan cats have special skills in speed and leaping. they are pretty clumsy when swimming or climbing trees, seeing as there is no need to learn those skills due to their territory. they have adapted short fur and tough pads to face the usually tough heat, and the always tough rocky grounds. cragclan cats are stereotypically quite bold and alert. they tend to stay out of conflicts, but if it's something that they truly believe fighting for, they will most definitely fight with all they've got. sometimes cats may think that cragclan cats are too paranoid, or scaredy cats.
i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ( dawnclan :: post three)

Postby stranger danger » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:36 am

number of cats: two. next moonpool visit avaliable: friday. archive thread.

briarstar trotted into camp, a wide smile on her face masked by the rabbit in her mouth. for the beginning of leaf-bare, this was good. cleared a patch of snow and directed her deputy to put the rest of the food there. "we'll be good with this, just the two of us for a little while. but it'll be good to start stocking up on fresh-kill. i'll dig a hole to put our kill in for now," she says, trying and failing to mask her excitement. smokestep chuckles, shaking his head as his leader runs off to dig the hole in a corner of the camp. "ever excited, briarstar." he murmured, sparkling eyes glancing up at his superior.

a few minutes later, briarstar comes bouncing back. "you take the kill over to the hole, i'm heading out for another patrol." she chirps, smokestep stops her. "briarstar, i don't want you catching a cold, are you sure?" his eyes glittered with worry. "i'll be fine, i'm the one with lives to spare, remember?" she chuckles at her own dark humor. the deputy scoffed, but let her go nonetheless.

{briarstar goes on patrol.}

Leader:
          briarstar | 40 moons | she-cat | x
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

deputy:
          smokestep | 34 moons | tom| x

medicine Cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally Clans:
    echoclan | katrione
    forestclan | simonpet
    moorclan | dinolil1

enemy clans
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine Store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    squirrel| x1 | 2 servings
    finch | x1 | 3 servings
    frog | x1 | 1 servings
    minnow | x1 | 1 servings
    shrew | x1 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
    cat Name | cause of Death
    cat Name | cause of Death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits

Last edited by stranger danger on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurelclan // post 08

Postby roses.in.abyss » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:33 am

ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ
number of cats; 8
she-cats; 3 // toms; 5
next moonpool visit; today

"birchstripe! birchstripe!" the clan cheered the new warrior's name. i said my congratulations and headed towards adderflight, who was sharing tongues with crowfur. i should tell her that im going to the moonpool. i needed to leave as soon as possible so that i could get there at a decent time. also, i wanted some time to be alone with my thoughts. there were so many things happening and i just needed some time to sort them out.
"hey, adderflight," i said. she looked up, murmuring something to crowfur before heading towards me.
"yeah, russetstar?"
"im leaving to go to the moonpool now, so watch over the clan when im gone."
"okay, sure. may starclan light your path," she told me, licking my shoulder. i nodded my thanks, turning to head out. i was extremely grateful that laurelclan was growing steadily. quickpaw was doing very well in his training. in fact, he would have his warrior ceremony in just a few moons. littlestep was the best hunter in the clan and her littermate, rainclaw, seemed like a good fighter though we haven't had a chance to find out yet. which was a good thing. the last thing we needed was an invasion or injuries. hickorylight didn't have many herbs, and it would be extremely difficult to find any in this weather.
i glanced down at my paws, which were immersed in the freezing snow. it was a struggle to get through it and my thin coat didn't help with the cold. there had been a blizzard the past couple of days, and i worried that we wouldn't find much prey. every creature huddled in their nest, trying to stay warm. and here i am, making a journey to a pool of water. only a mouse-brained fool would be caught out here. i shook my head, pushing my way through.
one thought that constantly plagued me was my feelings for hickorylight. he was a great cat overall; he had an optimistic personality and good looks. he was a skilled medicine cat. but that was exactly it: he was a medicine cat. i could never be with him. starclan would never forgive me. a leader and a medicine cat? unfathomable! so why was he constantly on my mind? he was very friendly with me, but he was probably just being that. a friend. we could never be anything more. you can never be with him. i had to play that in my head over and over again. especially when i was around him. when we talk, it's like there's nothing else except us. he understands me and he knows how to comfort me. it's like we're meant to be. except we're not.
i sighed, fluffing up my pelt in an attempt to stop the cold. but i couldn't prevent the freezing feeling of loneliness that was building up in my heart. i knew that being leader of a clan would be difficult, but i didn't account for the fact that i would fall for my medicine cat. what would hickorylight think if knew my feelings for him? would he feel the same? it doesn't matter. i can't be with him. i can never be with him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"my paws are frozen!"
"hush, you'll scare all the prey away, mouse-brain," rainclaw whispered. i held my tongue, not because rainclaw said to, but because we needed all the prey we could get. it was snowing slightly, and i desperately wished i had a thicker coat. i glanced over at the she-cat, who was shaking the snow off of her pelt. i had to admit, in the white moor, she looked quite pretty.
i had been in laurelclan for a little bit less than a moon, and in that time i had gotten to know my clanmates. rainclaw was very distant with everyone besides littlestep, and im determined to change that. i actually doing the pair quite interesting. they seemed like complete opposites, with littlestep being quiet and reserved and rainclaw being forward and abrasive.
"what're you staring at," rainclaw asked, narrowing her eyes.
"nothing. what're you standing there for?" rainclaw just shook her head before walking away.
"what?"
"you're like a useless apprentice!" she blurted.
"excuse me, that's useless warrior to you."
"goodness," she mumbled. "come on. the faster we catch something, the faster we can get back to camp and get out of the cold."
"hey, i know a way to warm up."
"oh, really now," rainclaw said, clearly not impressed.
"yeah. all you have to do is run. it'll warm you up."
"we need to catch prey," she said, half-heartedly.
"littlestep and crowfur can do that. come on," i said, beckoning her with my tail. "race you!" i ran off, pushing my way through the snow. hopefully she followed me, otherwise i'll look ridiculous. after a moment, i looked behind me, searching for her blue fur.
"looking for something?" i looked up to see rainclaw in front of me. i narrowed my eyes, wondering how she got past without me noticing.
"nope. what made you think that?" i took a few pawsteps forward, swiping at her muzzle playfully. she quickly dodged it, hitting my ear lightly.
"you're no match for me," she meowed confidently.
"oh, really? we'll see about that."

@moonpool; russetstar asks for a cat
@hunting patrol; littlestep, rainclaw, crowfur, and birchstripe go hunting in the moor
@training; adderflight teaches quickpaw the endurance skill
@cats; birchstripe has joined laurelclan
@clan; a hare was consumed

ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ;
russetstar // thirty-three moons // tom // × // BF8000 //
lives; ★★★★★★★★★

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ;
adderflight // twenty-nine moons // she-cat // × // 7F5A58 //

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ;
hickorylight // thirty moons // tom // × // C24641 //

ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs;
littlestep // twenty moons // she-cat // × // 7F462C //
rainclaw // twenty moons // she-cat // × // 151B8D //
crowfur // twenty-five // tom // × // 7E587E
birchstripe // twenty-one // tom // × // FDD017

ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs;
quickpaw // ten moons // tom // × // 4AA02C //
name // age // gender // [url=link]×[/url] //

ϙᴜᴇᴇɴs;

ᴋɪᴛs;

ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs;
ᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs;
clan // username
clan // username

ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs;
clan // username
clan // username

ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀs;
north // clan // username
east // clan // username
south // clan // username
west // clan // username

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ;
catmint // treats greencough and whitecough // 1
chamomile // strengthens the heart, soothes the mind, and given to traveling cats for strength // 1
comfrey root // helps broken bones, wounds, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation on stiff joints, stiffness on wrenched shoulders, and burns // 1
feverfew // reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills, heals aches and pains, and is especially good for headaches // 1
goldenrod // good for healing wounds // 1
juniper berries // soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps breathing, and calms cats // 1
ragwort leaves // treats aching joints and keeps strength up // 1
stinging nettle // induces vomiting, reduces swelling, mix with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals wounds, and fights infection // 1
tansy // helps coughs, cures wounds and poisons, prevents greencough, and soothes throats // 1

ғʀᴇsʜ-ᴋɪʟʟ ᴘɪʟᴇ;
mice // 1 // 1 serving
shrew // 1 // 1 serving
rabbit // 3 // 2 servings
ermine // 1 // 2 servings
squirrel // 2 // 2 servings
hare // 1 // 3 servings
total // 17 servings

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs;
adderflight mentors quickpaw
[4/4 skills] hunting, fighting, tracking, and endurance
_______ mentors _______

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀsᴇᴅ;
name // cause of death
name // cause of death

ᴍᴀᴛᴇs;
______ and _______
______ and _______
roses.in.abyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 pm

JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Fifty-One | Males - 24 | Females - 27
Month: Thirty-Six
Next Moonpool visit: July 13th
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

"How many times do I have to tell you to get it through your thick skull, I am not going out searching for some decrepit old cat when the snow is as high as my tail! Let the old cat die out there, last thing we need is another mouth to feed with leaf-bare in full swing." Yinpelt snarled as he led the way back into camp.

The entire way back to camp, Windstorm and Jayleap tried to convince him to help them find the old loner in the morning, but he refused. They both just sighed at that point and gave up. The two of them would be able to find the cat without Yinpelt slowing them down.

The cats made their report to Jinxstar and then went to bed. With the could weather there was really no point in staying outside any longer then was necessary.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke early and doled out work orders before leading his patrol out of camp.

[Harmonypaw, Icepaw, and Snowpaw become warriors: Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird]
[Windstorm and Jayleap go searching for the old loner that they found]

[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Flintshade, Yinpelt, Firefang, Tux, Morningleaf, Bleakpelt - hunting patrol]
[Frecklesnow, Yangfur, Magpie, Birchfeather, Firesoul, Cherrywisp - hunting patrol]
[Hollowheart, Trash, Harmonyheart - boarder patrol]
[Stormcloud, Yinpelt, Icestripe - boarder patrol]
[Willowbolt, Tanagerpelt, Snowbird - boarder patrol]
[Jinxstar, Skydapple, Foxpoppy - boarder patrol]
[Brindlethorn and Leopardclaw - basic camp maintenance]
[Training - Blackmouth/Serena, Blossomsong/Duskpaw, Blueriver/Dawnpaw, Fluffyfire/Tigerpaw]
[Velvetrabbit watching Cranekit, Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit / Mulberry watching Spiderkit, Whitekit, Wispkit, Eaglekit, Hawkkit]

[Sorry, not really feeling like a long post right now.]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 72 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 52 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 54 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 26 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(48-71) Senior Warriors:
          Trash | 65 moons | Male | X
          Skydapple | 62 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 62 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 62 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 53 moons | Male | X
          Blackmouth | 48 moons | Female | X

(16-47) Warriors:
          Foxpoppy | 45 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Jayleap | 44 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Flintshade | 44 moons | Male| X
          Leopardclaw| 43 moons | Male | X
          Barkclaw | 38 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 37 moons | Male | X
          Birchfeather | 34 moons| Male | X
          Bleakpelt | 30 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Fluffyfire | 28 moons | Female | X
          Firefang | 27 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Frecklesnow | 26 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 26 moons | Male | X
          Cherrywisp |26 moons |Female | X
          Hollowheart | 22 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Blossomsong | 20 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 20 moons | Male | X
          Magpie | 17 moons | Female | X
          Morningleaf | 16 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Firesoul | 14 moons | Female | X
          Windstorm | 14 moons | Male | X
          Harmonypaw | 12 moons | Female | X
          Icepaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Snowpaw | 12 moons | Male | X

(6-16) Apprentices:
          Serena | 10 moons | Female | X
          Dawnpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Duskpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Tigerpaw | 7 moons | Male | X

(18-71) Queens:
          Tanagerpelt | 34 moons | Female | X
          Velvetrabbit | 50 moons | Female | X
          Mulberry | 53 moons | Female | X Original Reference

(0-5) Kits:
          Cranekit | 5 moons | male | X Original Reference
          Hazelkit | 2 moons | Female | X
          Dirtkit | 2 moons | Male | X
          Owlkit | 2 moons | Male | X
          Lemonkit | 2 moons | Female | X
          Cougarkit | 2 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Spiderkit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Whitekit | 1 moons | Female | X
          Wispkit | 1 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Hawkkit | 1 moons | Female | X
          Eaglekit | 1 moons | Male | X

(72-108) Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    IMPORTANT SKILLS: Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Blackmouth | Serena | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Swimming, Climbing
    Blueriver | Dawnpaw | 1 | Learned: Climbing
    Blossomsong | Duskpaw | 1 | Learned: Climbing
    Fluffyfire | Tigerpaw | 1 | Learned: Climbing

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan
    Tux and Wildpoppy of Echoclan
    Tux and Dandelionbloom of Beechclan
    Tux and Owldust of Briarclan (deceased)

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul, Windstorm, Duskwatcher, Dawncloud
    Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelflower, Lemontail, Owlclaw, Dirtheart, and Cougarfang
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Blackberry is the aunt to Wispkit, Eaglekit, Hawkkit
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Craneheart
    Bleakpelt and Craneheart are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn
    Tux is father to Spiderkit and Whitekit / Dustkit, Owlkit, and Lambkit of Briarclan
    Mulberry is foster mother to Spiderkit and Whitekit
    Trash is grandfather to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird

CATS FROM OTHER CLANS:
    Bleakpelt of Tumbleclan
    Firefang of Tumbleclan
    Craneheart of Tumbleclan
    Morningleaf of Thicketclan
    Foxpoppy of Thicketclan
    Jayleaf of Thicketclan

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x1]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x1]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x1]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x1]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x1]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x1]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x1]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (9 servings)
    Clan consumes 9 servings: 2 frogs, 2 greylings, 2 brook trout, 1 bat
    Swamp
    3 serving Snake x1
    1 serving Frog x0
    1 serving Lizard x0
    1 serving Bat x0
    Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x3
    1 serving *Finch x2
    3 servings *Grouse x2
    2 serving *Sandpiper x1
    2 serving *Thrush x2
    2 serving *Blackbird x2
    2 serving *Crow x2
    3 servings *Raven x1
    Ground Mammals
    1 serving Chipmunk x3
    1 serving Mice x3
    3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x1

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Clan | User
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans
    Reedclan | Areater

Deceased Cats:

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .iris. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Number of Cats: 3 | 2 | 5
Next Moonpool Visit: today
Prey Eaten: 2 servings | 1 squirrel

As Ashenstep shook off her coat and wandered VerglasClan's camp, Egretpool approached Mallowpath with a scowl. "So? How do you like her?" the deputy mewed gently, referring to the new warrior. Egretpool glanced around briefly before hissing, "I can't stand her. She's all sweet and quiet, and—" "And you're loud and rude," Mallowpath interjected with a joking grin. "Exactly!" Egretpool exclaimed. "Thank StarClan, someone understands. I can't believe I'm going to have to share a den with that pigeon brain." Mallowpath's face twisted into a grimace. "I think someone may have overheard you..." he said softly. Egretpool turned to see Ashenstep staring at her. Instead of the gray tabby's usual gentle smile, the she-cat was glaring sharply. Rolling her eyes, Egretpool turned back to Mallowpath. "Anyway, how did hunting with Rimestar go?" she asked, changing the subject. The tom sighed, his face falling. "Honestly, I have no idea. I don't think it went terribly, but it's hard to tell. She's just so stoic all the time," he mewed sullenly. "Do you maybe want to try again today?" Egretpool suggested. Mallowpath shook his head. "That would be way too obvious. The two of us on a patrol together for the second time in a row? She would definitely catch on. Besides, I think she's already going to the moonpool," he mewed. As if on cue, Rimestar padded from her den with a determined look. "I'm going soon to share tongues with StarClan," she told Mallowpath. "You know what to do." Rimestar was nearly to the cave entrance when Egretpool spoke up. "Do you really think that's a good idea, what with the blizzard and everything? Perhaps you could stay a little closer to camp, at least until the weather starts to get warmer?" The leader gave the white-furred warrior a stern look before realizing that she was speaking for Mallowpath. "I... appreciate your concern, but I really must go," she explained carefully. "I'm not going to let any amount of snow keep me from speaking with StarClan." Without another word, Rimestar slipped from the cave to tackle the snow. "Well, thanks for trying, at least," Mallowpath muttered. "I should probably start to figure out patrols." Egretpool frowned. "Please don't tell me I'm going to have to be with the new she-cat," she pleaded. "I was just hoping the same thing. You think I'd want to be on a patrol with you?" Ashenstep mewed, padding up from behind her new denmate. Egretpool sneered, stepping up to the gray tabby. Although she was only one moon younger, Ashenstep was the size of a large apprentice at best. "Oh look, the little one has opinions," Egretpool mewed sarcastically. Mallowpath cleared his throat, looking very uncomfortable as he stepped between the two she-cats. "So how about I patrol the borders, and you two can hunt—" "You're joking, right?" Egretpool interrupted. The deputy straightened his spine, holding himself with confidence and dignity despite his uneasiness in the situation. "No, I'm not joking. We should have someone patrolling the borders, and we should also have as many people hunting as possible. And I want Ashenstep to at least familiarize herself with the territory before patrolling the borders on her own," he mewed decisively."Let's just get this over with," Ashenstep muttered, shoving past Egretpool on her way outside.
[ Rimestar asks StarClan for an apprentice ]
[ Littlerain goes herb collecting ]
[ Mallowpath patrols the borders ]
[ Egretpool and Ashenstep go hunting ]

Leader:
          Rimestar | 31 moons | she-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Mallowpath | 29 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Littlerain | 27 moons | tom |

Warriors:
          Egretpool | 25 moons | she-cat |
          Ashenstep | 24 moons | she-cat |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | ForestClan | Simonpet
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | EchoClan | Katrione
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | soaks up blood, binds
    broken bones
    Comfrey Root | broken bones,
    wounds, wrenched claws, stiff joints,
    stiffness or wrenched shoulders, burns
    Dock | scratches, sore pads,
    eases pain of wounds
    Hawkweed | like catmint but
    not as strong
    Honey | infections, smoke-
    damaged or sore throats, soothes
    coughing, gives energy
    Stinging Nettle | induces vomiting,
    brings down swelling, broken bones,
    wounds, infection
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons,
    prevents greencough, soothes throats

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    12 servings total
    Chipmunk | x1 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Jay | x2 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by .iris. on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [14]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Number of Cats: 23(5 Servings)
Toms: 12 Mollies: 11
Next Moonstone Visit: July 12, 2017
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────
"Cheer up Willowpaw, next time I am sure you will catch an ermine." Brambletuft meowed to her sister, concern was heavily in her voice.

"I said I am fine Bramblep- tuft, can you just leave me alone please?" Willowpaw grumbled. Of course she was upset, she was the only apprentice to not catch an Ermine and it was her fault. She thought it was easy to capture one but she had no idea they fought back and she let hers go in shock.

Cloudstar finally came out of the nursery, he looks like he had gotten some bad news though before he went up on high rock and began addressing the clan. Every cat was already gathered below and he didn't bother to do the usual calling. He flicked his tail to Mudpaw for him to come forward. Mudpaw already knew what to do as he had watched Brambletuft and Russetmist go through this, he felt bad for Willowpaw but was to full of joy to truly care. The young tom practically skipped forward and tripped a few times because of this. Even though a few cats chuckled at him he did not care and ignored them as he started to eat his ermine and Cloudstar continued "I, Cloudstar, leader of Briarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Mudpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

All eyes one him now Mudpaw swallowed the bite he was on before speaking "You bet I will!" he boasted with a smile.

Cloudstar rolled his eyes quickly, a simple nod like the others would have been nice. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mudpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mudpuddle. StarClan honors your loyalty and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." Before the clan could chant the tom's name Cloudstar continued "We have a few kits now that are ready to become apprentices, Ryekit, Aspenkit please come up here."

The two kits had been groomed and bathed by their mother for their first clan meeting, they knew what was coming and couldn't sit still through the whole ceremony. When their name was called they trotted up to the high rock in a giggling manor. The two were very excited and didn't sit down as they stood next to Cloudstar.

Cloudstar couldn't help but smile at them, the first two kits that have been born in Brairclan under his rein were ready to be apprentices. He felt pride and knew the rest of the clan was just as happy, the tom took a breathe before turning his gaze away from the two "Ryekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ryepaw. Your mentor will be Oriolefeather. I hope Oriolefeather will pass down all she knows on to you." Cloudstar looked around for the calico molly and saw that she already knew what to do as she made her way towards high rock. "Oriolefeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be graceful and determined. You will be the mentor of Ryepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Ryepaw." Though to be honest he hoped this just gave the molly less free time to torment him with her flirtatious attitude.

Just before Cloudstar could address Aspenkit, Blizzardsong began to outrage. He was simmering with rage in the back of the crowd the whole time and couldn't keep silent anymore "Cloudstar! You can't possibly think that I would allow for some...some kittypet to train my kit?!" He growled as the crowd around him circled around him.

Cloudstar wore a blank expression "Blizzardsong, you need to keep quiet. Not only am I addressing the clan but Starclan is among us tonight." he growled.

"You are so weak! Starclan does not even exist! It is just something you tell a bunch of kits to get them to listen. I will not sit by any longer just to watch you poison my kit's minds." Blizzardsong spat at the leader.

"Go take a walk Blizzardsong, you are ruining MY kit's ceremony." Dawnflower was in the tom's face now as she hissed at him. She was prepared to attack him but she didn't have to.

"This is foolish Dawnflower, you are foolish. This clan will fall, by my paws too." The tom whispered to his ex-mate before turning off and stalking away. His tail was lashing in anger as he disappeared. The ceremony continued Aspenkit became Aspenpaw and received Foxclaw as a mentor, but every cat was on edge and when it came time to chant the new names it was quiet at first. Dawnflower broke the silence then and cheered for the three cats, the clan eventually joined in.

───────────────────────
"This way kittens!" Purred Lyra, though it was her son Little Dipper leading the way. "I am sure camp is back this way." she added.

"Just admit it mother, you are lost. We are lost! And no cat is out looking for us either." Ursa complained. She was dragged along on this 'adventure' by her mother and brother and wanted nothing more but to snuggle back in her nest at home. She sighed, once again and began to mutter utter nonsense about her family's navigation skills, even a few curses slipped through.

"Adventure...adventuring over this way...adventuring a little over here!" Little Dipper chanted as he scouted ahead. He didn't care where he was going, just so long as he was going. He was just as empty headed as his mother as he took in the new sights happily. "Oh look! More cats are coming this way mum." he hoped ahead to greet them.

"Oh wait Dipper! We don't know if they are friendly or not." Lyra exclaimed, but it was to late. The much excited Dipper was already introducing himself to the Briarclan patrol. "I told you I knew where I was going." the queen whispered to her doubting daughter as if it was her plan to run into strangers.

Ursa only rolled her eyes and trotted up next to her brother "You will have to excuse my brother, he is as bee-brained as our mother." That caused a few smirks from a few of the cats in the patrol, she paid no mind to it though and continued on "My mother got us lost and we have been traveling for weeks now. Please could you offer us some place warm to stay? At least for the night?" The kit asked kindly. It was obvious she was the smartest of the three travelers.

"Uh..sure. My name is Cloudstar, the leader of Briarclan. Why don't you explain how you found our territory and why you are so far from home?" The leader began as he lead the way back to camp. He listened to what the smart little kit had to say and only peered behind him to make sure the other's were following. Both the queen and tom-kit were to busy looking at everything covered in snow and babbling nonsense to each other, he could see why this she-kit was so mature.

───────────────────────
Tigerkit watched her mother tend to Owldust's kits, her den mates were out training right now and didn't have time to play anymore. The little kit felt alone and left out, her own mother traded her for new kits. Yet Tigerkit couldn't be mad at them, instead she fled the nursery. She knew where she was going when she entered the den, not bothering to tell any cat where she went as she hid in the large nest, waiting for her father to return. For now the little molly was alone and crying, sleep did eventually consume her.

Bouldershade returned from his patrol and was looking for Tigerkit, shocked to find her in his nest and not Fawnwillow's. "Tigerkit? Is something wrong?" he asked as he joined her in his nest, he gave her a few comforting licks on her head as he listened to her voice her complaints.

"Mother doesn't love me anymore. She has those new kits to look after now." Tigerkit sniffled. "Aspenkit and Ryekit are not kits anymore and are always busy with their mentors so we can't play anymore. Why do I have to be all alone?" she whimpered.

"Oh Tigerkit, your mother and I love you very much. Yes she has taken the responsibility of Owldust's kits but that does not mean she doesn't love you. Maybe you should talk to her about it? She will understand and I am sure she didn't mean to hurt you." Bouldershade explained. "Aspenpaw and Ryepaw are training to become the new warriors of the clan so of course they are to busy to just play. You will get a mentor soon, so don't worry about that either."

"I don't want to wait! I am just as big as Aspenpaw and Ryepaw." Tigerkit complained "I want to be an apprentice now." she added.

Bouldershade shook his head "You will have to wait. But how about I take you to see the training area? Maybe I can show you a few simple things?"

"Really?" Tigerkit looked back to herself again, her cheery nature coming back out.

"Yeah, though lets wait for tomorrow. I am really tired. Now you better get back to the nursery before you worry your mom." The tom purred to his kit and nudged her up. She didn't say anything as she bounced out of the den and towards the nursery happily.

───────────────────────
It was a quiet day in camp, Owldust's kittens were sleeping peacefully now. Every warrior was out doing something and Bouldershade had taken Tigerkit out on an outing. It was just Fawnwillow, alone at camp. She had stepped away from the nursery to bury the remains of her prey and to make dirt before heading back into the nursery. When she got back to the group of kits though she noticed that one was missing and panicked. The molly looked everywhere, she knew the kit could not go far.

Fawnwillow let out a loud yowl, hoping that any cat would hear so they may come help. For now she did not let the other kits out of her sight, even when others returned to camp to see what was the matter. By sun down though, the whole clan was shaken. There was an intruder among them, or a murderer. All eyes were on Blizzardsong though, no one trusted him.

Cloudstar called the clan together that night after a talk with Bouldershade and a few others. They agreed that camp will always have two active warriors in camp, not including the queens. They will watch both exits to the camp and will rotate through the day. He also welcomed the new queen and two kits to the clan, giving them the names Lyrasong, Dipperkit and Berrykit.

───────────────────────
Just when things were starting to settle down in camp after the kit napping and Blizzardsong's out burst at his kit's mentors, the tom had to start his plans once again. He had stashed death berries in the camp and even with the added security he managed to hide some in the prey in the fresh kill pile. When other's would ask what he was up to he would simply say he is sorting through it and riding the pile of rotten food.

Badgerfall was the first to grab a piece of poisoned prey and was stopped many times before she could begin eating. It was a conversation with Coppereyes that made her pick at her own food, so much so that she saw the berry roll out from it's mouth. Coppereyes gasped but Badgerfall was already on her paws, informing Cloudstar. The leader did his best to keep this quiet and ordered that the prey be looked over. A mistake to ask Blizzardsong to set to the task. The tom never did.

Later on in the day Bouldershade had been eating before he started convulsing, acting as if he could not breathe. It was Tigerkit who ran to get Archpool, the medicine cat had his suspicions of the cause because Cloudstar had informed him and he had the yarrow ready to go. The medicine cat worked quickly and managed to save Bouldershade from dying.

Cloudstar confronted Blizzardsong about it but all of a sudden it started to storm. The winter weather got worse and the blizzard around the camp became strong. The leader didn't have much time to process this because Blizzardsong attacked him while he was not looking. It wasn't long until the clan came to the leader's aid "Chase him to the mountains! He can die there!" Cloudstar spat the orders. Even with the heavy blizzard the cats carried out the orders, and just like that Blizzardsong has been exiled from the clan to the deadly mountains.(He dies)

[Ceremonies Bramblepaw-Brambletuft, Mudpaw-Mudpuddle, Russetpaw-Russetwish, Ryekit-Ryepaw, Aspenkit-Apenpaw]
[Apprentice Training Willowpaw, Ryepaw and Aspenpaw train. (Battle skill)]
[Kit Practice Bouldershade attempts to show Tigerkit a skill (Climbing or Stalking, doesn't have to work)]
[Border Patrol Oriolefeather, Cloudstar, Dawnflower, Foxclaw and Aspenpaw patrol near the mountain for the stolen kit.(No luck)]
[Border Patrol Badgerfall, Coppereyes, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle and Willowpaw patrol near the river for the stolen kit.]
[Sickness Owlkit's fever goes away naturally. Lambkit's cough gets worse and he developed a fever.]
[Herb Used 1 yarrow was used.]
[Exiled Blizzardsong has been exiled from the clan and chased to the mountains, where he will die.]
[Prey Eaten 2½ Ermine(5 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
          Leader:
          Cloudstar | 43 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 42 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 61 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Owlkit will become the victim after
          she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
          Oriolefeather | 47 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Blizzardsong | 42 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Coppereyes | 37 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Dawnflower | 36 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Badgerfall | 31 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Foxclaw | 24 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Brambletuft | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mudpuddle | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Russetmist | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
          Willowpaw | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Ryepaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Aspenpaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Queens:
          Lyrasong | 37 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 30 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Dipperkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Berrykit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Owlkit | 1 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Lambkit | 1 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:
          Resinmoon | 97 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
          Mice | x3 | 1 servings
          Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
          Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
          Quail | x3 | 3 servings
          Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
          Ermine(Sacred) | x½ | 2 servings
          Total | 10½ | 20 servings

DECEASED

Owldust | Complications after kitting
          Whitekit | Stillborn
          Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
          Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
          ↪Tigerkit
          Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
          ↪Ryepaw, Aspenpaw, Whitekit, Quailkit
          Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
          ↪Owlkit, Lambkit, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
          Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    1|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Coppereyes| Willowpaw | 4 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Oriolefeather | Ryepaw | 0 |
    Foxclaw | Aspenpaw | 0 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fickleclan ' page four

Postby aureate. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 pm

woCLAN SIZE;; four
    beeface was silent as they made the trek back to the camp with the new warrior in tow. this new cat was curious, questions stringing out of her maw nonstop. the warrior had called herself stoatflower, she seemed like a good cat to beeface. but then again she was now questioning her thoughts on her leader. on how he had snapped at her for how she had treated quailfoot. maybe he was right, but it didn't give him the ability to cut into beeface's life. especially not like how he did. stoatflower softly brushed her tail against beeface's hind leg gaining the medicine cat's attention. "is there something wrong, you haven't answered any of my questions." stoatflower purred softly, mothstar looked at beeface steely. his look told beeface everything she needed to know, the conversation they'd had was not for this cat's ears. beeface sighed and looked to the ground, "i'm just a little tired." stoatflower didn't seem all to pleased with this answer from beeface, however, mothstar was quick to take stoatflower's attention.

"stoatflower," the tom quickly mewed. "would you like to go on patrol with quailfoot and myself?" stoatflower seemed to bounce with giddiness as she was invited on patrol. "oooh!" the she-cat purred as she rubbed herself against mothstar. "i would love to go onto patrol." mothstar smiled nervously. he was interested in one of the mollies walking with him, but stoatflower wasn't her. mothstar quickened his pace as they neared the camp, quailfoot's scent growing stronger as they grew closer. stoatflower was quick to walk into the camp letting beeface and mothstar follow her through the grasses. stoatflower trotted to the new tom in order to introduce herself, "hello i'm stoatflower, and who might you be?" quailfoot looked the new warrior over swiftly a sheepish grin hiding the wolf inside of the tom. "i'm quailfoot, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful she-cat like yourself." quialfoot purred as he rubbed against stoatflower, playfully biting at her ear ever so gently. stoatflower purred back as the tom lead her outside of the camp. "i'll be joining you and mothstar on border patrol, maybe we should go back and get him?" stoatflower asked curiously as she continued to fall into quailfoot's oh so alluring trap. quailfoot lead the molly to a rock where they sat together watching the forest below silently.

"you truly are the most beautiful she-cat i have met," quailfoot said coyly. stoatflower laughed softly leaning against the older tom snuggling herself into his pelt. "stoatflower, i know this might sound odd." quailfoot chuckled as he wrapped his tail around the young molly. "would you like to be my mate?" stoatflower smiled widely. the naïve cat falling directly into quialfoot's trap. "ooh! yes, i would love to be your mate!" the exuberant molly exclaimed. quailfoot smirked ever so slightly.

back at the camp mothstar sat with beeface. she watched the ground, studying the dirt. mothstar groaned ever so lightly. "please, beeface, i didn't mean it that way!" mothstar said moving closer to her. she stayed still, looking over at him briefly. "i'm sure you didn't." she said softly. mothstar stood quickly and stopped right in front of her. he gently pressed his maw against the molly's forehead. softly nuzzling her. "it's just that i care," mothstar pleaded. she didn't speak to him, instead she got up and walked out of the camp silently.

beeface wandered into the woods searching through the grasses for herbs that she could take back to her den.

the two lovebirds walked into camp finding mothstar pacing across the camp a scowl set on his face. he looked up at the two and growled ever so slightly before leading them into the woods, not saying a word as he glared at quailfoot who was coyly playing with stoatflower throughout the patrol.

[ clan consumes a mouse ( one serving ) ]
[ quailfoot, stoatflower, && mothstar go on patrol ]
[ beeface goes searching for herbs ]
[ quailfoot && stoatflower become "mates" ]

wooooooooooooo

Leader ;;
          wo mothstar , twenty-four moons , tom
          worlives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;;
          wo name , moons , gender

Medicine Cat ;;
          wo beeface , twenty-one moons , molly