Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[ orchardclan ] [ 10 ]

Postby utena » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:03 pm

x
xxOxRxCxHxAxRxDxCxLxAxNxx
number of cats sevenxxnext moonpool visit ready

"You alright from our last training?" Thistlefang had surprised Twigpaw, who had been busy tidying up his
      nest. The apprentice, being the skittish cat he was, nearly jumped out of his skin. "Oh! I ... yeah, I actually
      liked it."
      After a brief pause, Twigpaw then quickly added, "Not―not that I was expecting anything bad!" The
      warrior seemed amused, but listened carefully as Twigpaw described how he liked training with Gingerpaw,
      and that it would be nice to train with larger groups of apprentices, once the clan grew. Thistlefang agreed,
      and he kept that in mind as he let Twigpaw lead the way out of camp, towards the usual training grounds.
━ ━ ━

A few days previously, Sparrowstar had arranged a hunting patrol with Sablepelt and Gingerpaw. The leader
      wanted to see the apprentice's skills, as she could be ready to become a warrior in several moons; and,
      though she would never admit it out loud, Sparrowstar wanted to spend some time with her deputy. She was
      still terribly new to leading a group of cats, and she didn't know if it was frowned upon for leaders to
      develop feelings for their deputies. Perhaps she could discreetly ask around during the next Gathering; there
      had to be someone who was more well-versed in this sort of situation that she. Plus, her clan hadn't been
      present for most of the past Gatherings; it would be good to meet others and exchange news.

As Sablepelt and her apprentice approached Sparrowstar, the leader couldn't hide her smile. "Ready?" The
      three headed out into Orchardclan territory, with Sparrowstar's step a little lighter.

Thistlefang trains with Twigpaw.
Sparrowstar, Sablepelt, and Gingerpaw hunt.

The clan consumes 1 finch.

leader
            sparrowstar | 32 | ♀ | cautious | x
            lives | 9/9

deputy
            sablepelt | 29 | ♀ | friendly | x

medicine cat
            dustfur | 39 | ♂ | calm | x

warriors
            thistlefang | 46 | ♂ | serious | x
            brindlethorn | 54 | ♀ | reserved | x

apprentices
            gingerpaw | 10 | ♀ | bubbly | x
            twigpaw | 9 | ♂ | timid | x

queens
            name | age | ♀♂ | x

kits
            name | age | ♀♂ | x

elders
            name | age | ♀♂ | x
    ally clans
    clan | username

enemy clans
    clan | username

borders
    north | clan | username
    east | clan | username
    south | clan | username
    west | clan | username

medicine store
    chervil x1 | infection, bellyache
    cobwebs x2 | bleeding
    dandelion x1 | beestings, pain
    honey x2 | sore throats, energy
    lavender x2 | fever, chills
    poppy seeds x1 | sleep, shock
    tormentil x1 | wounds, poisons
    wild garlic x1 | infection

fresh-kill pile
    mouse x0 | 1 serving
    vole x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel x1 | 2 servings
    hare x1 |  2 servings
    finch x0 | 3 servings
    pigeon x0 | 3 servings

mentors
    sablepelt | gingerpaw | 3
    ↳ hunt, battle, endurance
    thistlefang | twigpaw | 2
    ↳ battle, endurance

deceased cats
    name | cause of death

family
    name and name | kits

xx
xx
xx
utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Weather:
It is now leaf-fall! The color of the leaves has started to change to beautiful shade of yellow, orange and red. The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Shiraya wrote:
My clan is called Sapphireclan. In the middle of their territory is a forest located. A river borders their territory in the north and the east. Most of the terrain is rather even. In the south the ground gets more hilly.

Sapphireclan cats are known to be always polite towards strangers, but not overly friendly. They're not likely to attack without a reason and rarely show aggression witout being provoked beforehand.
Even around their own clanmembers the clancats are expected to stay calm and collected. Unnecessary emotional outbursts are frowned upon.
Regardless of that, they are very loyal and are always open to help a cat in need, whether they're from their own clan or not. When they're able to help, they're going to do everything in their power to achieve this.

Sapphireclan has been founded
[ Your mod will be Artorias for now. Once the new mod is chosen, your Clan will go to the new mod ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

adiebaby11 wrote:My clan is Hopeclan. Their camp is a medium sized island that has a shallow river surrounding it. The majority of their territory is a forest that has many small clearings but in the north-east corner of their territory the forest mingles with a rocky outcrop.
Hopeclan are very kind, loyal cats and will do anything to protect their clanmates. When angry they will attempt to sort it out with words instead of claws. They are small, lithe cats and prefer brain over bronze.
They mainly eat mice, squirrels, voles, fish, birds and (sometimes) snakes.

Hopeclan has been founded
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 for now. Once a new mod is chosen, your Clan will go to the new mod ]

skystar901 wrote:
Earthpetal paced through the spot she had asked Barknut to meet her in. She had no idea how it had happened, but she knew what it was. She was feeling something for the Medicine Cat, stronger, than any cat was supposed to feel towards a healer. "Earthpetal, is everything alright? Why did I have to come out here?" Earthpetal looked up at the object of her affection, his green eyes wide with concern "There's...there's something I need to tell you, and ask you Barknut" she said slowly.

●</Smokestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a warrior>●
●</Tinyclaw goes on patrol>●
●</Leopardsun goes hunting>●
●</Barknut and Earthpetal become forbidden mates>●

While hunting, Leopardsun caught a small fish, seagull and magpie
Earthpetal is expecting kits! They are due in two moons!

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" Tinyclaw shouted, an angry look on her face. A silver shaded cat was crouched over a squirrel, its teeth sinking into the soft flesh. Upon hearing the small she-cat, the cat looked up, an alarmed look in its startling blue eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." The stranger mewed before jumping to its paws, a wary look on its face as it backed up. Tinyclaw stalked forward,
frowning at the half-eaten squirrel.

"You might as well finish it. Why don't you come back to camp with me and you can finish it there."
While on patrol, Tinyclaw found a warrior

valenciata;; wrote:
I'm kind of in a rush right now, so I don't have time to write out a detailed description. Sorry!

[ Leafrush, Clearpaw: Herb Hunting | Cloudswift, Thrushflight, Moonfall, Viperthorn: Border Patrol | Clan consumes 1 pigeon | Shinestar: Moonpool (Asks for apprentice)] [/size]

While herb hunting, Leafrush and Clearpaw found lavender, wintergreen and tansy

"Are you okay, little one?" Moonfall asked, crouching next to the pale tabby kittypet, who barely looked old enough to be away from its mother. The kittypet looked up at Moonfall with wide eyes, its curled ears pressing back against its head. "I won't hurt you, none of us will... Why don't you come with us to our camp and you can eat and then our medicine cat can look at you to make sure you aren't hurt. Does that sound good?"

"Y-Yes." The kittypet squeaked.
While on patrol, Cloudswift, Thrushflight, Moonfall and Viperthorn found an apprentice

Heda wrote:
Soulstar woke up slowly, which was weird for him as he normally woke up with a sudden jolt. Slowly lifting himself from his slumber he looked around the moonpool, stretching his long body he yawned at the same time before standing tall. When he heard the voice though his eyes snapped up in the dark moonlit space. Tilting his head at the cat he watched her. "I don't really know just an Ember, Emberslash perhaps?" He spoke carefully, Emberwish and this stranger did sort of resemble one another in pelt colour although this one was much skinner and her eyes were sort of funny. "Is she a tortoiseshell? with two different coloured eyes?" Soulstar nodded and watched the she-cat smile. "That's her! Well I think....I just heard something, someone whisper to me to come find her, to come here. That a black one eyed tom would know.....but you do not have one eye...." She said as she looked at him quite curiously, Soulstar couldn't hep but laugh a little, she must of heard Starclan wrong because he certainly had two eyes. "What is your name?" The green eyed cat didn't answer him right away, instead she continued to observe him before slowly replying; "Basil." Soulstar walked towards her and grinned before walking past her into the night. "Then you shall be Basil eyes, now come let's see if she truly is your sister." Basileyes nodded and dashed after him as they walked through the thick trees of the pine forest.

It was a long walk and Basileyes was good company, she didn't talk much but the comfortable silence always was nice.
The moon was at it's highest peek when Basileyes stopped suddenly. Looking around her ears perking, her tail stiff. "Soulstar, I think theres something following us." Now this surely got his attention, Soulstar turned to look but there was nothing there. "Why do you say that?" Basileyes shrugged and looked into the dark. "I don't know, I just felt like something was watching us and then I swore I heard something...." Soulstar sighed. "We must keep moving." Soulstar replied and turned slowly continuing back on the long journey home. Basileyes growled as she sniffed the air and look back into the dark for a moment before following after her leader.

Although there walk was soon stopped when a snarl and a loud snort was heard behind them. The two cats turned around quite quickly to see it. There it was, a badger, this surely was a surprise and the thing was clearly looking for a fight. Soulstar hissed and looked at Basileye's, they were too far from camp to get help so it seemed that it was just the two for them. Well he hoped Basileye's would let the warrior code stand for her and this fight. The badger stepped forward with a hard swipe and Soulstar growled and jumped, hitting the animal with a hard scratch to the face. Basileye's tackled the creature, the two rolling on the ground before the badger kicked her off and sent her flying. Soulstar was quick to jump on the animals back clawing and biting at it furiously. The badger kicked and growled as Basileyes started to hit at it's face and sides, it rose onto it's hind legs and fell hard on it's back landing on Soulstar. There was a loud crack and the tom yowled in pain. The badger swung at Basileyes and sent her flying before returning it's attention to Soulstar who was pulling himself up from the fall. It hit him once, twice, three times. The blood dripping down his face and his vision going blurry and closing in on him. He was hit again this time in the face again, his body screaming for air as he hit the ground again. Laying on his side his claws dug into the dirt as he gasped for air, he saw Basileyes leap over his body before Soulstar's vision turned black.

He awoke slowly once again, his eye was met with a harsh light which at first confused him until he realized it was the sun. A huge pressure from his chest was released and he let out a deep breath. Looking to his left he saw Basileye's who was laying down, they weren't in the same place as before. Basileyes clearly moved them somewhere safer which was greatly appreciated. Soulstar sat up, his back was sour and so was his face. He soon realized that he couldn't see anything out of one of is eyes. Basileyes opened her own eyes and sat up also. "M-my eye, whats wrong with it?" He asked her curiously, and looked at her. Basileyes limped towards him and looked closely. "It was scratched pretty badly and is very swollen so I am not sure."Basileyes had a deep wound on her should, and looked sore in different areas. Soulstar had a wound on his face, his leg, and his back. The two decided to make their way back as they both needed to see Ivythistle.

Most of the cats were out on patrol or hunting when the returned but Ivythistle was sitting talking to Runningsong and watching the kits play as the two limped in. Ivythistle let out a cry of surprise as the two entered. "Beetlepaw! Get the den ready." Beetlepaw poked his head out of the medicine cat den and nodded before running back into the den and gathering things. "What on earth happened!" Ivythistle growled and ushered the two of them into her den. "You need to both tell me, and lets make sure nothing is infected. Beetlepaw I need you to go find Troutleap-" Ivythistle was cut off by Soulstar. "No let him finish is patrol, focus on Basileyes."

[A Trout was eaten]
[Hunting ; Emberslash, Eelswoop, Aspenswirl]
[Patrol; Troutleap, Cedarmouse, Copperflame]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in climbing]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar losses one life to a badger attack, Basileyes receives a wound on her shoulder.]

While hunting, Emberslash, Eelswoop and Aspenswirl caught two trout and a snake
While training, Blizzardpaw learned the Climbing skill
While herb hunting, Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found wild garlic, feverfew and oak leaves.
Soulstar will need an eye kept on him to see if a fever starts. If one does, he will need x1 feverfew or x1 lavender to help with the fever
Basileyes will need x1 cobweb for the blood and x1 chervil for the infection

"Do you smell that?" Troutleap mewed, scenting the air. Cedarmouse and Copperflame stopped in the middle of their conversation, scenting the air for whatever Troutleap might have found.

"Yeah." Cedarmouse mewed, nodding in the direction that they had been walking. "It's coming from down here."
While on patrol, Troutleap, Cedarmouse and Copperflame found a warrior

diamondfox wrote:
Foxclan
My clan is called foxclan. The clan lives on an island in the middle of a rushing river. It's rather large, and they own the surrounding forest as well. The island is lush and full of prey. He cats thrive here, and here are many beautiful areas. For example, the sunning stones. They're on the edge of the river, right in a sunny spot. Cats love to relax here and watch out for patrols and such. However, snakes are known to live under the rocks and have even taken the lives of kits before. Dens are made in rocky caves on the island, and often have mossy or fern entrances. The kits stay in a hollowed out, large, log. Foxclan is very skilled at both water and land combat. They can swim, to get through the river. Kits are taught about the water and taught to love it, immediately. Apprentices learn to swim first thing. The diet of foxclan primarily revolves around fish, however some warriors prefer the catch on land. The clan owns a small patch of land on the banks of the river. Many voles can be found there, as well as the ocassional mouse. Warriors know how to catch these, as well as island prey. Many birds and squirrels live on the island, which is actually forested. Almost any prey you can find in the forest you can find on the island. Prey is often plentiful in the clan. However, they do have trouble during winter because of the river sometimes freezing or being too cold to swim in. The weather tends to be good in Foxclan, with a light breeze. Would you like to join foxclan?

Foxclan has been founded
[ Your mod will be Purrfect for now. Once a new mod has been chosen, you will be given to the new mod ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod trial replies [8]

Postby Chinchy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Weather:
The wind is cold and strong, the sky darkened by numerous clouds which lazily floated by. Strangely, despite all the dark clouds rain didn't seem to fall more than an odd drizzle every now and then. A few snowflakes fell with the rain, but melted upon hitting the ground.

Gustclan - Chamrosh wrote:
Arrogant cats really were quite entertaining to deal with, or that was what Poirroche thought. Myrtleclaw acted more like he was trying to prove himself, while Argusheart really did seem to have some arrogance to her. Whatever way it was, both of them didn’t expect him to- with much more dignity than them- snag a mouse while they were busied.
The looks on their faces.
-----
Droserakit jumped around the hunters as they came back. It was only mildly out of appreciation for them (although he did rather like Myrtleclaw), which was made clear by what he was shouting;
“I’M GOING HUNTING NEXT TIME!”
Myrtleclaw laughed, and joined in with his own similar (although more tuneful and less raucous) chorus, while the other warriors wondered about what in Silverpelt was going on. “Who’s going to be my mentor?! Who’s going to be Shellkit’s mentor?!” (Shellkit was several fox-lengths away, staring at his brother, and wondering in much the same way as the warriors were, what was going on, but for him, more because of the noise level). “I want to learn to hunt, so I’M GOING HUNTING! I’M GOING HUNTING NEXT TIME!”
It was then that Heronstar came bounding back into camp, alongside her mate.
“What’s go-" She huffed slightly, in an amused way as she realised what was going on, and how excited her kit was. “Goodness, it sounded like there was an attack going on with all that racket.” Her very tone of voice suggested a smile. Heronstar noticed the new fresh-kill, and assumed that Chubtail had decided that there would be a hunting patrol. Chubtail couldn’t remember organising one, but he must have, because that made most sense. “It’s up to your mentor what to teach you first. I’m sure they’ve picked up what to turn into a reward for doing well, though.”
Droserakit bounded back to his brother, making a fuss of him and checking he was alright (even though he’d checked about 30 seconds before) and gushing about seeing the warriors with fresh-kill. Shellkit nodded uncertainly, kneading a now-more-common brown leaf that he’d picked up off the ground.
-----
Argusheart had come to like the kits a lot more now that they were bigger. Droserakit kept getting deliberately in the way between her and Shellkit, like he was trying to protect him or something, but he did that to most of the warriors when they were alone with the kits; Droserakit seemed to quite like Myrtleclaw, and he almost viewed Boulderdash like a second mother with how much fuss the molly often made of them. Most of the other warriors seemed to make him want to defend his brother.
It was a reasonable wish, as, frankly, Shellkit was never going to be much of a fighter. He still squealed and yelled whenever his brother tried to physically play with him, which was probably why the tabby kit always seemed to have so much energy left.
Despite this, Argusheart had a sort of soft spot for the pale kit. Being a poor fighter didn’t mean you couldn’t be a good hunter or tracker, and he certainly seemed to have the patience for either of those (even if you valued fighting most, some warriors had to dedicate themselves to hunting to make sure others could practice fighting). He also didn’t feel the need to try to constantly catch her tail, which was an added bonus.
-----
Minding Heronstar and Chubtail’s kits was a lot harder now that Boulderdash was pregnant. Shellkit kept bringing her leaves, which was rather sweet, like he was trying to help make a softer nest and bring objects for them to play with. Boulderdash sorted them after he brought them, but she always made sure to thank him for them, even if ‘ta’ was a lot less “proper” than any other cat would go with.

[Harrierpelt stays at camp in case Boulderdash’s kits come not just so he can help name them, nooo]
[Boulderdash stays at camp, with Shellkit and Droserakit]
[Boulderdash has been gestating for 2 moons]
[Shellkit and Droserakit are very excited to become apprentices next moon!]

(Or at least, Droserakit is…. I felt I had almost an obligation for kitten fluff ;3)
[Heronstar, Chubtail, Myrtleclaw, Argusheart and Pearstone go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes a mouse and a squirrel- 3 portions]
(For drama points, I guess, I’d like the kits to be coming at a slightly awkward point in the day for Boulderdash. Whether that’s during meal time, or at night, or while everyone else is out, I don’t mind. Narrative surprise and all ;3
(Mentors will be Argusheart <- Shellkit, Myrtleclaw <- Droserakit)

The fairly large patrol went along, scanning their surroundings with squinted eyes as the wind blew as if it was trying to knock the cats off their paws. They had to admit, it was pretty chilly. As such, they quickened their pace even if not by much, hoping to warm up a bit. Heronstar noticed a hare, gesturing to her deputy who noticed it too. They slowly moved towards it, intending to catch it by surprise, only to be surprised themselves when Argusheart pounced on it from elsewhere, possibly not having noticed the other two already sneaking towards it or possibly trying to show off. Her aim was good, the molly digging her claws into the prey's back to hold on as it kicked itself forward just as she was about to bite down. The second time she didn't miss the spine, proudly looking towards the leader and deputy. Meanwhile Myrtleclaw lauched himself onto a mouse that had just come out of its shelter, holding the rodent in his jaws when he raised his head and Pearstone chased a squirrel, nearly half-way up a tree before dragging it down by the tail and finishing it.
[The hunting patrol caught a hare, a mouse and a squirrel]

Of all the times. Of all the times the kits could have come, Boulderdash was having them practically during Doresakit and Shellkit's apprentice ceremony. Thankfully, it was just before so she didn't need to rush off in the middle of it. Harrierpelt followed after the queen, wanting to make sure the kits, his kits, arrived safely. Three in total were born, yet it seemed one couldn't quite make it into the world, the first breath of air fading and the kit going lifeless before even getting a chance in the world. The other two were fine, however.
[Boulderdash gave birth to three two kits

[Doresakit and Shellkit are now Doresapaw and Shellpaw]
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:34 pm

Featherclan
Number of Cats: 4
Next moonpool visit: May 3rd

Dawnstar wasn't the most trustful with this new cat, looking him over with both interest and caution. Eventually, she decided to allow him to join after all, gesturing with her tail that he should follow. She led the black tom back to camp where Shadowfoot had just returned with a pheasant. The deputy greeted the newcomer who responded somewhat shyly.
"The clan isn't big, right?"
"Not at all as you can see. Four now if you're joining." Shadowfoot responded to the newbie's question almost sarcastically, licking his jaw.
"Yes...the situation is not the best. As such we need every cat we can get. Particularly for Leafbare." Dawnstar noted, looking over at the Calico as she returned with herbs in her jaws. The medicine cat seemed to ignore the leader, although her fur was bristling slightly, her head hung low and tail nearly dragging on the ground. She gave the new tom only a quick glance before going off to store her herbs, although she did gesture for the tom to follow. Darkmoon, as his new name went, felt rather awkward about the whole situation. The deputy was welcoming, sure, but the Leader seemed cold and the Medicine cat seemed to have something against her too. Reluctantly, he followed, trying to escape some of the tension and it did make him feel just a tad better when Puddlewhisper explained the situation.

Meanwhile, Shadowfoot was trying to calm the still furious leader down, which only got her to go on and on about how Puddlewhisper shouldn't have done something so risky. With a sigh, Shadowfoot attempted a distraction, offering for her to go on a hunting patrol, to help make sure the clan would have enough food for Leafbare. It did seem to get the white molly's attention, however. She called for Darkmoon who came scurrying over, asking him to come with as both a sort of introduction to the territory and to help catch more.

[Dawnstar, Shadowfoot and Darkmoon go on a hunting patrol]
[Puddlewhisper stays in camp]
[The clan consumes 2/3 of a pheasant]

Leader:
Dawnstar | 38 moons | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Shadowfoot | 51 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
Puddlewhisper | 45 moons | female | X

Warriors:
Darkmoon | 20 moons | male | X
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Flowclan | catbookdo
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Lunarclan | Bumbletear

Medicine Store
    Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Catmint | x1 | Cures greencough and whitecough
    Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
    Can be used for burns
    Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Juniper berries | x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing,
    also used to help calm cats
    Honey | x1 | Soothes infections,
    is a great remedy for smoke-damaged
    or sore throats, helps cats swallow
    other concoctions, helps soothe coughing
    and gives energy.
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be
    used to bind broken bones.
    Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints and
    keeps a cat's strength up
    Marigold | x1 | Stops infection.
    Stops bleeding. U
    sed for inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Pheasant | x0 + 1/3 | 3 servings
    Hummingbird | x0 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hawk (dangerous) | x0 | 5 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FeatherClan reply no.4

Postby ashton. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:02 pm

WEATHER: with leaf-bare approaching, prey is going to gradually become scarcer. herbs are already beginning to shrivel up, and the air is dry and chilly. keep an eye out for foxes and badgers.

Chinchy wrote:
Featherclan
Number of Cats: 4
Next moonpool visit: May 3rd

Dawnstar wasn't the most trustful with this new cat, looking him over with both interest and caution. Eventually, she decided to allow him to join after all, gesturing with her tail that he should follow. She led the black tom back to camp where Shadowfoot had just returned with a pheasant. The deputy greeted the newcomer who responded somewhat shyly.
"The clan isn't big, right?"
"Not at all as you can see. Four now if you're joining." Shadowfoot responded to the newbie's question almost sarcastically, licking his jaw.
"Yes...the situation is not the best. As such we need every cat we can get. Particularly for Leafbare." Dawnstar noted, looking over at the Calico as she returned with herbs in her jaws. The medicine cat seemed to ignore the leader, although her fur was bristling slightly, her head hung low and tail nearly dragging on the ground. She gave the new tom only a quick glance before going off to store her herbs, although she did gesture for the tom to follow. Darkmoon, as his new name went, felt rather awkward about the whole situation. The deputy was welcoming, sure, but the Leader seemed cold and the Medicine cat seemed to have something against her too. Reluctantly, he followed, trying to escape some of the tension and it did make him feel just a tad better when Puddlewhisper explained the situation.

Meanwhile, Shadowfoot was trying to calm the still furious leader down, which only got her to go on and on about how Puddlewhisper shouldn't have done something so risky. With a sigh, Shadowfoot attempted a distraction, offering for her to go on a hunting patrol, to help make sure the clan would have enough food for Leafbare. It did seem to get the white molly's attention, however. She called for Darkmoon who came scurrying over, asking him to come with as both a sort of introduction to the territory and to help catch more.

[Dawnstar, Shadowfoot and Darkmoon go on a hunting patrol]
[Puddlewhisper stays in camp]
[The clan consumes 2/3 of a pheasant]

Though she was still plenty furious, Dawnstar made an effort to avert her attention from the incident with Puddlewhisper to showing the new warrior around the territory and keeping an eye out for prey. With leaf-bare coming, they needed as much fresh-kill as they could get, and she didn't have time for such trivial things as arguing with Puddlewhisper- but was it trivial? The medicine cat could have gotten herself killed, and then where would the Clan be? The leader shook her head to clear her mind. It was done and over with and no one was hurt, so she needed to move on and give Puddlewhisper a second chance. She sighed as she pondered this, though. As leader wasn't she supposed to protect her Clan-mates? How could she protect them if they were disobeying her and getting themselves into trouble?
      Her thoughts were interrupted when Shadowfoot held up a paw to stop her in her tracks, pointing his nose toward where a rabbit was hiding in the grass. Dawnstar gave a small nod and the two slowly sank to their paws and began to encircle the prey. The she-cat's eyes intently followed the creature as it hopped lightly along, shuffling through the fallen leaves in search of something edible, showing no knowledge of its hunters' presence. Leader and deputy stared at it for a moment longer before Dawnstar gave a slight flick of her tail, signaling for him to pounce. Shadowfoot did so, but the rabbit just barely escaped his grasp, unknowingly fleeing in the other's direction. Dawnstar leapt at the creature, sinking her claws deep into its back to hold it down before delivering the killing bite to its neck. She picked it up in her maw, and when she turned to look for Darkmoon, she found him approaching with a plump mouse in his mouth. Shadowfoot was just about to congratulate the warrior on his catch, but something caught his attention. Noticing this distraction, Dawnstar laid the rabbit on the ground before asking, "What's the matter?"
      The deputy didn't respond for a moment. His nose was working to get a good whiff of the smell, and when it did, his eyes widened. "I think it's fox."
      "What?!" the leader almost hissed. Puddlewhisper was at camp all alone... would the fox try to get her? "Where is it? Are you sure it's fox?"
      "It's most definitely fox," Shadowfoot responded calmly. "The scent seems to be coming from near the eastern border."
      Dawnstar sniffed at the air and sighed as her nose confirmed it. "We should get back to camp."
      The two others nodded and they all set off at a brisk pace toward the camp.

dawnstar, shadowfoot, and darkmoon caught a rabbit and a mouse! while hunting, they caught the scent of a fox! keep a close eye on your borders.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Foxclan
Current Cat Count;

Russetstar padded around his large island. Star man had blessed him with this land, and he'd make himself a clan from it. He'd build nothing into something. "We'll become a legacy," the orange tom whispered to himself. He purred at the simple thought. He supposed he'd better go hunting. Perhaps he'd even be lucky enough to run into some cats along the way. Russetstar padded to the edge of the island and plunged into the icy cold water. He quickly swam across the river, his smooth fur gleaming. He headed into the surrounding forest. Russetstar looked around at the new territory. It was lush and beautiful. Maybe he'd even decide to fish later on, the river was in short, amazing. He'd always loved water and hopefully he could find some cats who did too. The forest was full of small pools of water and low bushes. Many gnarled roots surrounded the area. It seemed huge to the small orange tom.
Russetstar goes hunting/on a patrol

Leader:
          Russetstar | 87 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Hopeclan | adiebaby11
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Snakes (sun rocks, dangerous)| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by lovestruck on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mock-clan reply 01.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:21 pm

i think im falling a bit behind on replies so kat let me use a mock-clan to catch up a bit!
you can find proof here

Weather: with leaf-fall now here the clan is gathering some prey and eating alot to strengthen up for the leaf-bare coming all the herbs are going to dry up in the next season so make sure to have your medicine cat collect enough to last through the season of snow.

Katrione wrote:

Applestar hopped up onto the dead tree trunk next to her deputy, Bearleap, who was grooming his grey fur. The green eyed tom looked over at the brown tabby she-cat, flashing her a brief smile. "Today is looking great." He mewed, his tail flicking back and forth as he looked around the shadow covered camp.

The Nightclan leader nodded in agreement. "We should send some more patrols out in a bit." The she-cat mewed before getting to her paws. Across the clearing, the low-hanging ivy that covered the entrance to the medicine cats den parted to reveal a fluffy ginger and white tabby she-cat, who had several mint leaves clinging to her fur. "Dewfrost!" Applestar called to her medicine cat. The poor she-cat had only been the full medicine cat for a few days now, she was so skittish and unsure about herself. Dewfrost's mentor wasn't dead, she just simply wasn't the medicine cat anymore.

Applestar turned her head towards the nursery where the former medicine cat was currently sitting outside of. The tawny colored she-cat, Tawnyshade, was busy grooming her two kits- Bouncekit, a tawny colored she-cat with yellow eyes, and Sorrelkit, a light ginger she-cat with darker ginger patches and green eyes.
Tawnyshade's mate, Marshpelt, was lounging next to them, a content look on his face.

"Applestar?"

The leader snapped out of her thoughts, turning her attention back to Bearleap and Dewfrost, who had just joined them. "Yes?"

"The patrols?"

"Oh, yes. Let's get started..."

[ Bearleap, Blackcrow and Dapplewing take Mottledpaw, Steampaw and Streampaw training ]
[ Applestar, Honeywillow, Fogfoot, Hawkfish, Marshpelt and Siole go on a patrol ]
[ Bearleap ends his relationship with Brokenfoot and becomes mates with Softleap]

The three apprentices go hunting with their mentors and they are eager to learn how. At first the young cats are a bit confused but after a while one after the other the three siblings learn and catch a few pieces of prey for the clan.
Steampaw, Streampaw and Mottledpaw learn the hunting skill! They catch two mice!

The patrol is very enthusiastic as they check their borders even though its not a hunting patrol they still decide to hunt a bit as the clan didn't send out an actual hunting patrol. Around the southern border they find a cat around the age of an apprentice. When they return they let the young cat join the clan and share the prey they caught.
The patrol finds a apprentice! They also catch one squirrel and one raven!

Brokenfoot and Bearleap get into an arguement which sadly is bad enough that it ends their relationship. Bearleap falls in love
with Softleap who is now his mate.
Bearleap and Brokenfoot are no longer mates. Softleap is now Bearleap's new mate.
Softleap is having their kits. They are due in 3 moons!
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Hopeclan
Number of Cats:1

Mousestar waded through the shallow river to get to his island. He looked around at each of the dens he had made. He had heard of the clans and had decided to form his own and now he was ready. He would set out to find some clanmates soon but today he was going to rest. He went to his den and sunk into his nest and fell asleep.

[center]
          Leader:
          Mousestar | 59 moons | Tom | [url=link]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/16/1c/55/161c5524d7b93e24a5485ee766a14f9b.jpg[/url]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
[left][list][size=85]Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
East | Foxclan | diamondfox
South | Sapphireclan | Shiraya
West | Mossclan | RebelliousWinter

Herbs: [b]
Herb | Supply
Herb | Supply

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:

Birds | x0 | 0 servings
Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Voles | x0 | 0 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
Mice | x0 | 0 servings
Snakes | x0 | 0 servings
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 15

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:14 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 11 (2 of which are kits)
|5F|6M|
Food Consumption: 3
Visit to Moonpool: 1st May (2 days)

Boulderdash sighed in relief as the last kit was born, and started licking her new kits adoringly, curling around them and checking they were all okay- and two of them were. The other’s body was shaking weakly, like a leaf quivering before it fell off its branch. The kit shook, its mouth opening and only a tiny rasp being heard, before it closed its eyes, and fell still.
The other kits stayed exactly how they were, pressed up against their mother. Boulderdash turned her attention to the still kit, trying to lick her awake, or get her attention. She could hear Harrierpelt telling her something, and to move away from the kit, but this was her kit! Why would she move away from her, her beautiful, beautiful little kit? Her chest wasn’t moving, so Boulderdash started furiously licking.
Maybe she couldn’t feel the kit’s breath because it was just that gentle!
“Boulderdash, she’s gone.” Harrierpelt’s voice was showing far more strain than hers; but he’d just seen his first failure as a medicine cat, as well as the loss of his oldest kit. He started pulling the darkest kit away from his mate, so the others could stay warm without the body, but Boulderdash wouldn’t move.
“No! No, she’s not dead, she’s just a light breather!”
Harrierpelt whimpered slightly, wishing that were true. “I don’t want our other kits to rest next to Death in their first days. The others are perfectly fine. I…I’m sure she’s with Starclan.”
“She’s just a kit, she can’t be gone already!”
Outside, Heronstar called for the cats to gather for Shellkit and Droserakit’s apprentice ceremony. He didn’t want to leave his kits next to their dead sister, so quickly whipped her out and placed her just outside of Boulderdash’s embrace. She could still see her if she wanted to, but at least the living kits were now safely next to their mother. “I’ll be back” Harrierpelt said, though he doubted he could be heard over his mate’s crying.
-----
Heronstar could hear that something had gone wrong with the kitting almost as soon as she started the ceremony. But now was the designated time, and it was likely that having the other cats away from her would help with her grief, or shock, or pity. Heronstar silently gave Myrtleclaw a look, trying to say with his eyes that if he wanted to go to comfort Boulderdash, he was more than welcome to do so, as long as he came back quickly.
Heronstar took a big breath, knowing this was her first time to do this, and that it was a big moment for her kits and that she didn’t want whatever had gone wrong to over shadow it. Hopefully it was only something small, like one kit having a club foot, although she knew from the sounds it couldn’t be that.
“Shellkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." Heronstar noticed Harrierpelt walking close to where she had positioned herself, but thought that was just him taking a position he felt best as medicine cat for whatever reason, so continued. “From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shellpaw. Your mentor will be Argusheart. I hope Argusheart will pass down all she knows on to you.” Harrierpelt was positively twitching, and it was obvious Myrtleclaw had seen this as he looked like he was on the verge of bolting for the nursery.
Heronstar couldn’t stop half way through, but she also knew it was her duty to let her warrior see how his kits were, so she sped up for the second part. “Argusheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be skilful and determined. You will be the mentor of Shellpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him.”
Argusheart seemed to know exactly what to do, as did Shellpaw, because, unlike Droserakit, Shellpaw had been paying proper attention and not getting quite so excited while their mother explained the ceremony; and they touched their noses together as per tradition. Droserakit was paying very close attention to this part- or at least, he would have been if Myrtleclaw hadn’t been fidgeting so much right next to him.
Heronstar gave Myrtleclaw another look as soon as the clan had finished chanting Shellpaw’s name. Shellpaw seemed quite confused by it, almost disorientated.
“Myrtleclaw, you may check on your mate, but be back shortly.”
Harrierpelt interrupted after the tom had only taken a few steps over. “One of the kits is dead.” His voice cracked on the last word, and Myrtleclaw’s run to the entrance to the dens stopped mid-step, and he looked around, distraught, but continued with only a second’s pause.
Heronstar puffed, sad for her friends and warriors’ loss. And she looked at Droserakit looking impatient next to his brother, and knew that she had to continue before long.
-----
True to form, Droserapaw entirely forgot how to react at the end of the ceremony as a Myrtleclaw-with-now-red-eyes bent over to touch his nose. Later, he’d blame sympathy towards his mentor’s loss. Really, he just felt hollow inside. It was the first death he’d ever even heard of, and it was clear it must be a horrible thing for Myrtleclaw to have to go through.
-----
Although kits often died very young, Gustclan had had yet to experience a death, and to experience a death first of one so young felt very wrong. It was for this reason that Heronstar decided to call the gathering about it. It wasn’t much more formal than them all giving Boulderdash and Myrtleclaw their sympathies a moment before had been.
Harrierpelt seemed entirely distraught too; but it was the first death he’d had on the job, and there was a good chance that the young medicine cat had yet to really realise how many deaths a large clan would have to face. Heronstar sympathised quite strongly with him, and his regrets at a single mistake which had lead to a kit’s death, if there had even been anything he could have done differently. Harrierpelt howled away inside, unable to act on his feelings of sorrow in case he was punished but devastated by the loss of his kit, especially while he was the medicine cat.
Harrierpelt jumped up onto the top of a ledge in the nursery, where all the others now were, including the kits. It was their sister, after all.
“Boulderdash, seeing as of the… delicate manner of the situation, you have assigned your eldest a name, haven’t you?”
Boulderdash nodded, and with a sort of pained pride spoke out “Elmkit. I thought tha’ she could use a strong name to represent the strong cat I know she would ‘ave been ‘ere.” And then she took in a huge rasping breath. The other cats tried not to make it obvious they’d all seen it (except Shellpaw, who seemed to be acting as if he’d lost a kit too, burrowing in tight against Droserapaw’s fur, and sobbing hard, and therefore actually hadn’t noticed it).
Heronstar nodded slowly, allowing Boulderdash a few seconds to reclaim her repose. Elmkit lay as if in sleep in front of her, on the floor. She didn’t think other clans had a ceremony just for this. She knew this was more common than an apprentice’s death, but that didn’t mean that a kit’s passing wasn’t worth remembering. She mulled over the words, thinking of how to change the apprentices’ death ceremony to be more appropriate for a kit. She only spoke when she was sure that she had the right words to say, meaning she seemed to sit there for a long time, before speaking slowly, softly, and precisely.
“I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on Elmkit. She may not have had the time to become a warrior or learn your ways with Gustclan, but she surely had the heart of a warrior. Let Starclan receive her as an apprentice, under the tutelage of all of our ancestors between your clans, so that she may learn your code as a part of Starclan. May she receive the name she truly would have earned in time among you.”
She prayed to Starclan she wouldn’t have to repeat that soon, silently, at the end.
-----
Earlier
Myrtleclaw bounded in to the nursery, and nuzzled the tiny kits. He licked the dead kit just once, silently grateful for Harrierpelt having moved it, as it would make the separation less difficult when it had to happen.
He didn’t try to say he was sorry, or anything like that, which everyone who’s faced death knows doesn’t help. Instead, he pulled in close to her side, making a fuss of the remaining kits, and trying to take her mind off of it, as her best friend.
When it became clear that Boulderdash wouldn’t calm down like that, he started to tell a story of their kit – who he almost without consultation named Elmfang- and all the great things she’d be able to do in Starclan. It didn’t help much, but it was clear this would become a tradition between this litter, talking about their sister growing up at the same time in Starclan.
“I like Elmkit. Think I’ suits her. She’ll be strong enough to dazzle all the other Starclan cats when she gets there.”
-----
Also Earlier
Myrtleclaw, Boulderdash and Harrierpelt sat together, around the kits. Or rather, the toms sat, and Boulderdash lay, curled around her remaining two kits. Myrtleclaw, helpfully, said that they looked very similar and it might be hard to tell them apart at first. Very helpful.
“Myrtleclaw already named the dead kit, Elmkit. I thou’ tha’ we’d all help name the other two, ri’? I don’t want their foster pa or their actual pa not liking their names.” Myrtleclaw was a little surprised he was being asked to help here, really; he’d already named one.
Boulderdash looked between her two favourite toms (for rather different reasons) and was hit by what she thought was a stroke of genius. “A bird and a plan’.”
It took a few seconds for the toms to realise what she was saying, and what she meant by that. “You mean that we name them based on that?”
Boulderdash nodded. “If I like them, we use them.”
Both toms sat quietly. Harrierpelt spoke first, although it was still a while. “Sparrowkit.” Boulderdash beamed.
Myrtleclaw was trying to think of plants he knew had some importance to the clans now, which was a lot harder than Harrierpelt’s idea. “Fennelkit?” Boulderdash shook her head slightly, not liking the suggestion. “Maybe something tough-sounding to pair with her sister. Nettlekit?” Boulderdash nodded, and with no further pause, bent to each kit, licked each once and said that kit’s name as she did. She clearly had say over which was which.
-----
“Argusheart’s taking me out hunting with Pearstone today.” Shellpaw said, almost flatly, to his brother.
Droserapaw was a little envious of that. But mostly he was concerned. His brother wasn’t going to have him to look after him. What if something happened? He knew it was a silly concern because neither of them had been trained in how to fight yet, but his brother always seemed so awkward, and Droserapaw still worried for him.

[Sparrowkit and Nettlekit are born]
[Harrierpelt and Boulderdash stay in camp to look after Sparrowkit and Nettlekit]
[Myrtleclaw decides to stay at camp to guard, and train Droserapaw nearby]
[Heronstar and Chubtail go on patrol]
[Pearstone goes hunting, and Argusheart and Shellpaw come along to train]
[Gustclan consumes 1 + ½ Squirrels – 3 portions]
[RIP, Elmkit, let Starclan receive her as a (future) warrior]

(You definitely have very good kit choosing skills *snuggles the tiny kits* *gives extra snuggles for tiny little Elmkit who will never receive snuggles from her mother Dn: *
(And yes, Sparrowkit and Nettlekit being told stories about Elmkit in Starclan will be a thing.
(Given the rules don't explicitly say what age to go for (and realistically, this isn't a site aimed for like, 2 year olds or something) I think just aiming to be around what my classmates were reading when we were 7-8 is reasonable when handling grief and death and stuff? Anyway, that's going to be my target tone for when there's a death, and going older than that is accidental~)

Leader:
      Heronstar | 52 | Female
      ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
      Chubtail | 48 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
      ** Carries point

Medicine Cat:
      Harrierpelt | 27 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
      Myrtleclaw | 39 | Male
      ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
      Argusheart | 44 | Female
      ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes
      Pearstone “Poirroche” | 26 | Male
      ↪Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
      Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Shellpaw | 6 | Male
      ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
      Droserapaw | 6 | Male
      ↪ Tabby brownish-red tom with blue eyes
      ** Carries point
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      Boulderdash | 43 | Female | ••
      ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
      ↪Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
      Name | Age | Gender | •

Kits:
      Elmkit | 0 | Female
      ↪ Dark grey molly with green eyes and white underside

Sparrowkit | 0 | Female
      ↪ Pale grey tabby newborn molly kit with soon-hazel eyes
      Nettlekit | 0 | Female
      ↪ Pale grey tabby newborn molly kit with blue eyes
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
    Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
    Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Myrtleclaw | Droserapaw | 0 | NA
    Argusheart | Shellpaw | 0 | NA

Deceased Cats:
    Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail
    Shellpaw and Droserapaw;
    Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
    Elmkit, Sparrowkit and Nettlekit;
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat May 13, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [15]

Postby Heda » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:02 am

Number of Cats: 16 | ♂: 8 | ♀: 8
Next Moonpool Visit: May 1

────────────────────────────────────────
Last Moon
Troutleap entered camp with the two other toms, a light sprinkle flowed to the breeze which was perfect to Troutleap, although leaf-fall was when things started to get cold and horrible in his opinion. It was pretty but cold. He saw Beetlepaw rushing out of the den quite franticly. Copperflame tilted his head a little, Troutleap looked at Cedarmouse and Copperflame with a slight frown before walking over to the medicine cat den/tree and poking his head in. "What's-" then the scent and sight of blood hit him. "What happened!" He almost screech, Ivythistle hissed at him and ushered him out. "They are both sleeping. Beetlepaw go explain to him." The half blind apprentice nodded and let Troutleap out firsr. "They w-were attacked by a badger, a few miles from the m-moonpool." Beetlepaw was clearly a little nervous especially in front of the deputy. Troutleap was about to speak when Ivythistle came out and glared at him, "You do not just come in my den like that, especially when I am working. You notify me first." She growled aggressively and Troutleap hissed a little in slight annoyance which earned him a hard hit to the face. "Understand?" Troutleap growled out a 'yes' and then sat down. "So how bad are the injuries?" Ivythistle motioned for him to follow as she went to the small brook that was flowing through their territory. Putting her paws in the water she looked up at Troutleap. "Soulstar sustained most of the wounds to his face, especially his eye. Which I managed to mend shut for now and stopped the bleeding but I highly doubt he even has his eyesite any more. There was almost nothing of his eye." Ivythistle said with a hard sigh and looked at her paws, this time Beetlepaw spoke up hesitantly. "Aside from his eye there will be little scaring on his face, he also sustained some injuries to his back, his side, and his ribs. Nothing broken just bruised." Troutleap gave a long breath and looked up at the dark sky, that was full of stars on this clear beautiful night. He was happy that his leader and this stranger were back but he was frustrated. "Wait...did he loose a life?" He looked at Ivythistle who sniffed a bit and nodded. "He must of, he clearly had trauma to his head multiple times. I have a feeling his lungs collapsed or something with his brain, his ears had blood in them so it could of been a bleed." Troutleap sighed, he knew it wasn't the end of the world but he wished Soulstar would allow another cat to travel with him to the moonpool, just incase something like this happened. At least another cat was there to aid Soulstar in the fight. "And the other cat who is it?" This time Beetlepaw spoke up again and this time with more confidence. "She also has some bruising and a deep scar on her shoulder. Her name is Basileyes and she kept asking for her sister Emberslash." Troutleap was a little surprised, he knew Emberslash wasn't back yet so he and this wouldn't be pleasant news. He hoped the group would be back soon.

When the hunting patrol arrived along with Quailfur and Blizzardpaw they were notified what happened. Emberslash wanted to see her sister but Ivythistle convinced her to see Basileyes in the morning. Ivythistle also gave Beetlepaw the night off since he worked hard to help her. Beetlepaw met up with Blizzardpaw and the two ate and talked. "Wow are you serious!" Blizzardpaw explained with shock and some excitement. "Yeah, there was so much blood when we had to start cleaning Basileyes wound. You should of seen it!" Blizzardpaw huffed with disappointment and rolled over on her back. "Well I learned to climb today, useless skill in my opinion. I'm going out with the hunting party tomorrow. You should come and join us tomorrow. Would do you some good, and some combat training." Beetlepaw shuffled nervously, then nodded with a smile. "Ok I'll try." Blizzardpaw explained how she caught a rabbit and how she decided it would be her companion skull. "Aspenswirl is going to skin it for me tomorrow, I want to watch. I really want to go down in the keep under Soulstar's den, I'm kind of curious to see where my skull will be placed you know." Beetlepaw nodded as he looked over to the dark hole that laid under the heavy rocks of Soulstar's den.
This Moon

Soulstar laid in his den with a stiff stretch, he was still sore from he fight and ached all over. He felt like he had gotten nothing done since the fight, except going back for the badgers body. He told Basileyes that she deserved its pelt for her nest and the skull as her companion if she would take it. She was reluctant at first and said it belonged to him but Soulstar explained to her that her bravery and skill earned her this.

Standing he would yawn and slowly walk out to the edge of his den, he had spent his day sleeping mostly because Ivythistle had been yelling at him and Basileyes to rest and get back in their dens. He walked down the stone like steps towards the queens den where Kestrelkit and Rainkit were playing with one another and giggling. Surprisingly his one eye didn't scare them but they actually wanted to hear how it happened over and over again. Runningsong was watching them closely as they ran after a pinecone Eelswoop had brought back to them. Sitting down the kits noticed him after and minute and tackled him, "Tell us why the badger was so mean!" Kestrelkit nodded in agreement with his sister and tried to catch Soulstar's flicking. Runingsong smiled at Soulstar, "Unfortunately the sun is going down and that means you two need to curl up in your nests." Rainkit hissed in retaliation. "Excuse me?" She turned around and smiled at her mother. "Nothing mom." Kestralkit finally got Soulstar's tail. "But mom, Soulstar was about to tell me a story." He whined and Soulstar chuckled with a faint smile stretching across his muzzle. . "Well you can find out tomorrow, how about that?" Kestrelkit nodded in excitement and dashed into the den poking Rainkit rather hard before entered. "That hurt! He hit me!" Raincoat scrambled in after him and Runningsong laughed before looking at him. "How ar you feeling?" Soulstar shrugged a little. "I could be better." Runningsong watched him for awhile before entering the den.

Blizzardpaw and Beetlepaw were both in camp, tackling one another. He had went out for some combat training with Blizzardpaw and Quailfur which to Soulstar was a smart idea as all cats needed to know how to fight. Ivythistle allowed it and said they could go herb hunting late tonight if he was willing to stay up late. Him and Ivythistle just got back so he was off playing with Blizzardpaw for a few minutes. Ivythistle was carrying the supplies to her den. She was very ontop of getting what was needed before leaf-bare.

The new cat was large, huge almost. He was also humble and when the patrol group entered with him Soulstar was drawn toward the tom to hear where he was from and why he wanted to join. Flintscreech explained to Soulstar where he had came from and it intrigued the tom deeply. The cat was from the city, a two-leg society that was much bigger then just a few of their homes. "Yeah there are a whole bunch of cats there, no clans but I know a few who would probably do well in one like myself." Soulstar nodded as the tom explained his situation, he came from a place that Soulstar knew about and was there once but had little experience. He merely was just trying to get somewhere else and ended up there but he never met a cat from this place. "I was a kitty-pet, not going to lie. My owner was a obsessive cat women who bred this large breed a cat. She called us Maine somethings. I am small compared to my brother." Soulstar wanted to meet this brother of his too. Flintscreech explained that his brother was a hulking thing. Not many cats messed with him. Soulstar found this sort of hard to believe as Flintscreech was already quite large in his opinion. "Will your brother be joining us?" Flintscreech sighed and shrugged. "I'm not sure." Although Flintscreech hoped not, him and his sibling hated one another.

[Two servings of snake were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Emerslash, Troutleap, Flintscreech, Eelswoop]
[Patrol; Copperflame, Cedarmouse, Aspenswirl]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in combat]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soulstar | 39 | Tom |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 33 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 54 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 10 | Tom |

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 29 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 26 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 37 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 44 | Tom |
      Cedarmouse | 50 | Tom |
      Emberslash | 27 | Molly |
      Eelswoop | 15 | Molly |
      Basileyes | 27 | Molly |
      Flintscreech | 30 | Tom |
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Apprentices:
      Blizzardpaw | 8 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Queens:

Kits:
      Kestrelkit | 3 | Tom |
      Rainkit | 3 | Molly |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Thicketclan | emberwisp

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x2 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x4 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x1 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x2 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Lavender | x1 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x2 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x2 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x1 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x4 | 4 servings
Salmon | x3 | 4 servings
Frog | x4 | 1 servings
Snake | x2 | 2 servings
Vole | x3 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 18 | 52 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking