Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Ame's trial post 25

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Season: Leaf-fall
    Weather: It has started to get colder and the now colored leaves have begun to fall. Prey is still plenty as they scurry to fill their bellies for the coming leaf-bare. Predators are out an about more as they try to fill their bellies as well. With the cold comes sickness and your kits and apprentices are more susceptible to the change. Be careful on how active they are or they might catch whitecough or even worse, greencough.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Thundercry, Leopardheart, Boarfang, Badgerleap, Sorrelstar, and Weaselhop head out to hunt. Weaselhop is there to keep track of the deer's movements ]
[ Shardpaw and Hickorypaw watch the kits while the others are gone ]
[ One post left for fawns ]
[ Shardpaw and Hickorypaw are ready for their ceremonies. Shardpaw will be called Shardstorm and Hickorypaw will be called Hickorywhisker. ]
[ Reedberry heads out to collect thyme and marigold ]
[ The clan consumes 4 servings ]

Shardpaw let out a drawn out sigh "You think they will be back soon? I am so bored! These kits sleep way to much." He complained to a sleepy Hickorypaw. She now looked annoyed and rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you played with them any, like I did, you would be tired as well."

Shardpaw snorted "Some cat has to keep and eye out for danger and not just from the ferocious kittens that are sleeping in their nest." Just then he heard something coming and he stood up, both him and Hickorypaw standing guard of the nursery. Their fur stood on end as they prepared to attack what ever was coming.

As the noise drew closer, Shardpaw started to growl, but then they saw a familiar pelt dragging something neither of them have ever seen before. "Is that a fawn?" They asked in unison.

Thundercry, Leopardheart, Boarfang, Badgerleap, Sorrelstar and Weaselhop caught a small fawn worth 5 servings.
    Leopardheart was kicked by the fawn and will need a moon of rest to recover.
    Sorrelstar was attacked by the fawn's mother and has a broken leg and a few broken ribs.
    All the others made it out okay.
    Leopardheart needs rest.
    Sorrelstar needs bindweed x2, poppyseed, cobweb and comfrey root.
    Everything is fine at camp with the apprentices' kit-sitting.
    Reedberry finds marigold and bindweed.
    Shardpaw is now a warrior, he is Shardstorm!
    Hickorypaw is now a warrior, she is Hickorywhisker!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ | mapleclan - post 14

Postby requiem, » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:20 am

ImagexImagexxImage
number of cats: eighteen.
next moonpool visit: december 2nd.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

acornheart was running through an unfamiliar forest, fleeing from an unknown assailant. she was panting heavily, her chest burning at the effort of pushing air in the lungs. her feet barely even touched the ground, blurry forms rapidly propelling the molly forwards. despite her best efforts, the shadow with a pale green gaze was on her tail, it's jaws snapping at her paws. despair flooded into her heart as acornheart tripped on a tree's root and crashed into the ground. the shadow pounced on her, it's fangs glowing a ghastly white as they lunged towards her throat. a cry of terror tried to escape the tortoiseshell's throat, but it came out silent. blood and pain made her go blind and she twisted in her attacker's grasp, trying to- acornheart? the warrior woke with a gasp, her lungs suddenly filling with air and her eyes opening in a rush. the pretty face of heathertuft was darkened by a worried frown, looking down at the terrified she-cat. you were whimpering and wiggling in your sleep, so i decided to wake you up. are all right? sunlight was only peeking into the warriors' den, yet nearly all cats were gone from it. the only two other cats there were cloverpatch and whitesong, seemingly still asleep. acornheart's gaze once again focused on the somali she-cat, her brain buzzing with puzzlement. y-yes. i think... she was in camp, in her den. everything was fine, it was simply a dream. nothing of it was true. the warrior tried lifting herself onto her trembling paws, but they collapsed under her weight. obviously not. don't move, i'll go get fogp- NO! n-no. please don't. the simple mention of the medicine cat apprentice made her nauseous. ever since smokeleaf's death, everything herb related made her sick. the thought of her clan healing her silly and stupid injuries after what she'd done was unbearable. heathertuft froze at her outburst, but didn't argue with the shaken warrior. she merely smiled sympathetically and sat down next to her, brushing the moss of her nest off of her tortoiseshell pelt. alright, i'll stay with you as long as you need me then. acornheart didn't meow another word and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. the sweet scent of the other she-cat helped her pulse slow to a normal speed and soon she had stopped quivering. heathertuft said nothing when the tortoiseshell padded outside of the den, lying down in the morning sun. she came to sit beside the warrior once more, a relaxed expression on her face. thank you. the hoarse words visibly pleased the somali molly, who grinned and replied; never a problem.

all apprentices go training!
      frostnose and fogpaw go searching for herbs!
      briarleap, whitesong, heronswoop, doveflight, tigerfang, magpiefeather and cloverpatch go hunting!
      foxstar, vixenbelly, acornheart and heathertuft patrol the borders!

later on in the day, as cinderpaw relaxed in the afternoon sun after a training session, the patrol led by foxstar came back with three strangers. one was a mostly white brown tabby tom with a striking amber gaze. behind him was another brown tabby with honey yellow eyes, cautiously observing her surroundings. the last cat had a smug grin on his face and his different colored irises calmly inspected the cats in camp. the young tom's gaze fell on cinderpaw and his smile grew larger as he noticed her looking his way. the she-cat looked down and immediately decided she didn't like him. the ginger maine coon seemed too confident as he padded forwards with foxstar and the two others towards the blazing maple for their naming ceremony. amberpelt and poppyflight introduced themselves as refugees from the late quartzclan, but the newcomer stayed back as they recited their tale. cinderpaw's curiosity was growing. where did this tom come from? why did he look so at ease? the apprentice's questions were answered as it was his turn to speak. greetings to all of you. unlike these two, i come from a far away glade, ruled by a ferocious group of rogues. my family and i were loners with simple lives, but when they came along and to kill us for fun, we knew we had to flee. my parents were murdered first and my sister and i ran before it could be our turn. unfortunately, she perished of an unknown sickness before we arrived in this territory. i warmly thank you for welcoming me, along with the soul of my sibling. many cats applauded by thumping their tails on the ground after this magnificent yet short story and some even padded forwards to pay their respects. even foxstar and briarleap seemed mellowed by the tom's history. cinderpaw, however, was not. all the alarms inside her head were going off at the sight of the maine coon, telling her something was definitely wrong. but as she glanced sideways to see her mother with a smile on her face and teary eyes, she thought she'd keep her suspicions for later.

lionfrost, amberpelt and poppyflight join the clan!

a shadow hovered in the air, invisible to everyone but itself. it's pale green gaze was observing mapleclan's camp, their jaw clenched in anger. but when it spotted the ginger pelt of a certain tom, an ugly grin spread on their lips. the sound of voices reached it's ears and it turned away, heading towards a nearby clearing. a black and white warrior, his pelt almost red from embarrassment, was speaking to bengal she-cat the shadow knew well. the molly seemed surprised at first from what her friend was saying, and a blush overcame her as well. but after a word or two from her, the two cats relaxed and proceeded to have a nuzzling session. upon all this display of joy and love, the shadow sneered. soon, they will have their revenge. soon, they whispered to the wind, mapleclan will fall.

magpiefeather and tigerfang are now mates! (with kits)
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

leader:
      foxstar - 39 moons - ♂ -
      xxx★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

deputy:
      briarleap - 38 moons - ♀ -

medicine cat:
      frostnose - 40 moons - ♂ -

medicine cat apprentice:
      fogpaw - 11 moons - ♂ -

warriors:
      amberpelt - 72 moons - ♂ -
      whitesong - 40 moons - ♀ -
      vixenbelly - 39 moons - ♀ -
      heronswoop - 38 moons - ♂ -
      doveflight - 35 moons - ♀ -
      poppyflight - 32 moons - ♀ -
      magpiefeather - 23 moons - ♂ -
      tigerfang - 22 moons - ♀ -
      cloverpatch - 18 moons - ♂ -
      acornheart - 18 moons - ♀ -
      heathertuft - 16 moons - ♀ -
      lionfrost - 14 moons - ♂ -

apprentices:
      wolfpaw - 11 moons - ♂ -
      cinderpaw - 11 moons - ♀ -

queens:
      none at the moment

kits:
      none at the moment

elders:
      none at the moment

deceased cats:
      sagepaw - 3 moons at death - ♂ - killed by littlestep -
      brightwhisker - 138 moons at death - ♀ - killed by littlestep -
      silverdash - 21 moons at death - ♂ - killed by acornpaw -
      hawkpaw - 8 moons at death - ♂ - killed by acornpaw -
      smokeleaf - 30 moons at death - ♂ - killed by littlestep -
      littlestep - 30 moons at death - ♀ - dark forest resident -

mates:
      foxstar + briarleap
      xxsagepaw, cloverpatch, acornheart
      unknown + vixenbelly
      xx↪ heathertuft, hawkpaw
      smokeleaf + doveflight
      xx↪ fogpaw, wolfpaw, cinderpaw
      allies:
      swallowclan | arya22
      sedgeclan | Enchanted.,

borders:
      north | the brook | colossalclan
      south | the clearing | forestclan
      west | maple tree forest | roseclan
      east | dense forest | caveclan

medicine store:
      alder bark | x1 | toothaches
      beech leaves | x1 | to carry herbs
      borage leaves | x1 | fevers, queen milk
      burdock root | x1 | rat bites
      catmint | x1 | green/whitecough
      chervil | x1 | infections, kitting
      cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
      comfrey | x1 | broken bones
      dock | x1 | scratches, wounds
      marigold | x1 | stops bleeding
      sorrel | x1 | traveling herb
      wintergreen | x1 | wounds, poisons

fresh-kill pile:
      4 servings per post until 20 cats
      mouse | x1 | 1 serving
      squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
      stoat | x2 | 2 servings
      salmon | x1 | 2 servings
      hare | x3 | 3 servings
      sparrows | x1 | 3 servings

mentors:
      frostnose ➻ fogpaw
      xxone : hunting | two : skill
      xxthree : skill | four : skill

briarleap ➻ wolfpaw

vixenbelly ➻ cinderpaw
Last edited by requiem, on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 29 )

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Number of Cats: fifteen
Males;; ten • Females;; five
Moon;; twenty-eight
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; now!

Hickorypaw smirked at the tom's stubbornness and huffed, "At least I know how to work with kits." She continued to play with the kits until they got tired and fell asleep in their nest. Shardstorm watched the she cat and purred softly to himself, "Yeah. You would be a great mother. Maybe the mother to my kits." He shook his head before hearing a noise from the camp's entrance. Of course he and Hickorypaw stood by the entrance ready to attack before calming down when seeing their clan with a... what was that? The apprentices padded over before realizing, was this a fawn? They've never seen one before. It was quite big too. "We got a fawn! Look at it. It came with a lot of risk but we got it!" Thundercry purred out before he dragged the dawn to the freshkill pile. Like the tom said, Leopardheart looked like he got a kick and Sorrelstar looked terrible. Thankfully Reedberry came back soon after and quickly rushed the injured cat's into his den.

"You got it. You got the fawn I see?" Reedberry asked as he investigated the damages on the leader and her mate. "Sure did! It's mother was a fighter but we got the little fella." Leopardheart chuckled softly. Reedberry saw how bad Sorrelstar's injuries were and gave her the herbs he had but now he needed more. An apprentice would help him a lot. Reedberry stood up before he padded out of the den and out of camp to start searching for herbs. The medicine cat wondered how his kits were doing. He hasn't visited them in a while. Rabbitkit, Hawkkit, and Pumakir. His little kits. Hopefully one would be his apprentice but one of Weaselhop's kits would be great as well.

While Reedberry was out, Sorrelstar knew she had to make the apprentices warriors. Shardpaw was far behind enough and Hickorypaw soon would be herself. Even if she couldn't get up, she would just have to hold it in here. With that, she cleared her throat and meowed, "Everyone gather at the medicine cats den! We have two apprentices who have waited long enough to be a warrior." The clan gathered anyways. Even the little kits had awoken and tumbled on over but not for long as they got cold and ran back to the nursery. "We have two wonderful apprentices here today who are ready to be warriors. Their mentors have kept me updated on their skills and despite not having a final assessment, I myself think they are ready and I hope StarClan will agree. Hickorypaw, please step forward." The she cat was shocked but padded over anyways. She looked back at her parents and smiled softly happy that they were here to see her be a warrior. "Hickorypaw, you're father had an excellent time mentoring you. I'm surprised he didn't take it easy once. But now, you are ready. I call upon my ancestors to look down upon this young she cat. She has learned the way of the clan and the code well and now will receive her name. Hickorypaw, you will now be known as Hickorywhisker for your excellent hunting skills. May StarClan grant you many good years as a warrior." The clan cheered their congrats saving the name chanting for after Shardpaw became a warrior. Hickorywhisker smiled proudly before padding over to her parents. "We are so proud Hickorywhisker. I know Dewkit, Swankit, and Dovekit would be too." Thundercry meowed as he and his mate nuzzled their oldest daughter. Though the family gazed down and saw three little starry figures looking up and smiling. They laughed softly before fading away. "There here." Hickorywhisker mumbled before breaking down into tears and nuzzled her family more. "Shardpaw step forward. You're mother would be so proud of you right now. Shadow was a great she cat. She loved you will all her heart and wanted you to grow up in a safe place. You are ready. I call upon my ancestors to look down upon this young tom. He has learned the way of the clan and the code well and now will receive his name. Shardpaw, you will now be known as Shardstorm for your wild behavior and bravery. May StarClan grant you many good years as a warrior." The tom purred softly before imagining his mother and sisters beside him. The tom cried softly before he padded away hearing the clan's chant their names.

The tom made his way over to Puddlehop's grave. He laid down and meowed,'"It's been five moons or so since you've died.'i miss you. Look, I did it. I became a warrior today just for you. My name is now Shardstorm. Mom would have been proud of us. I miss her but, maybe one day we will se her again." The tom meowed before he padded off and back to camp.

[ The deer have left the territory. They will be back in newleaf ]
[ Hickorywhisker and Shardstorm are now warriors! ]
[ Leopardheart rests ]
[ Sorrelstar is treated with x1 bindweed, x1 cobweb. She needs x1 bindweed, poppyseeds, and comfrey root still ]
[ Reedberry goes out to find poppyseeds and comfrey root ]
[ Sorrelstar asks StarClan for a warrior ]
[ Shardstorm and Hickorywhisker go out hunting ]
[ Boarfang and Thundercry go out on a patrol ]

Leader:
sorrelstar | fifty-seven | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
boarfang | fifty-five | male | X

Medicine Cat:
reedberry | fifty-one | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
thundercry | sixty | male | X
leopardheart | fifty-nine | male | X
badgerleap | forty-six | male | X
shardstorm | twenty | male | X
hickorywhisker | seventeen | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
weaselhop | fifty-five | female | X

Kits:
tinykit | five | male | X
icekit | five | female | X
wolfkit | five | male | X
pumakit | five | female | X
hawkkit | five | male | X
rabbitkit | five | male | X

Elders:

Crushes:
shardstorm likes hickorywhisker
name likes name

Mates:
Thundercry and Weaselhop
Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
Northeast | Clan Name | Username
Northwest | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Clan Name | Username
Southwest | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
bindweed | x0 | can help make a 'cast' to heal broken bones
catmint | x3 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
death berry | x1 | poisonous, can kill a cat
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature, helps headaches, soothes pain
honey | x3 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
marigold | x1 | stops bleeding, infection. helps inflamed/stiff joints
dried oak leaves | x1 | stops infections
poppy seeds | x0 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
rabbit | x2.5 | 5 servings
squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x2 | 2 servings
big fish | x1 | 3 servings
all birds | x3 | 9 servings
*fawn | x1 | 5 servings
total | x9.5 | 24 servings
needed | 4 servings
(*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
Only available during newleaf and leaffall for two posts)

Mentors:
Mentor | apprentice | training sessions | skills

Deceased Cats:
Owlpaw | Starved
Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep
Pumalight | Birth Complications
Swankit | Stillborn
Dovekit | Stillborn
Puddlehop | Badger

Family:
Shadow + unknown = Puddlehop, Dapplekit, Shardstorm
Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorywhisker
Tinykit, Icekit, Wolfkit, Swankit, Dovekit
Reedberry + Pumalight = Pumakit, Hawkkit, Rabbitkit
[/quote]
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:10 am

Number of Cats: 28 (13 toms, 15 mollies)

Servings: 6

Next Moonpool Visit: 11/30

Bramblepaw sat quietly, watching as Rowanpaw and Velvetflicker spoke quietly in the corner of the medicine cat den. He sighed, wishing that his mentor would hurry up. His ears flicked slightly, hearing Maplestrike assigning the hunting patrols for the day. He cocked his head curiously as he heard Bouncepaw’s name called, but no sign that Hailclaw was going with the patrol. Then he shook his head. Of course. She was due to kit any day now.

Jerked from his reverie by Velvetflicker’s gentle nudge, Bramblepaw stood quickly and padded after her, smiling and waving his tail at Rowanpaw, who grinned back. As they trotted out of camp, Tumblepaw grinned at them, and faked a few sparing moves. Bramblepaw grinned and faked back before the two brothers were both gently turned away by their mentors and marched firmly out of camp.

~~~

Falconwatcher and Mottledleap shook their heads in amusement as the three apprentices darted through the grass along the border, searching for the stale scent they had found last time.

“It was somewhere around here.” Bouncepaw insisted, nose to the ground and he wove through the grass.

“No it wasn’t, it was closer to the LeafClan border!” Cinderpaw countered.

“Guys, I already told you!” Flickerpaw interjected, “It’s by the ConiferClan border!”

The two warriors chuckled, shaking their heads. “Should we tell them?” Mottledleap murmured, grinning.

“Nah, they’ll figure it out eventually.” Falconwatcher said, purring in amusement.

Flickerpaw, the closest to the two adults, flicked an ear, catching the end of Falconwatcher’s sentence. She glanced back at the two adults, then sat down, thinking furiously. “Bouncepaw, Cinderpaw!” she called, “Come’ere for a sec.”

The other two apprentices bounded over curiously, “What’s up Flickerpaw?” Bouncepaw asked curiously.

"Keep your voice down." Flickerpaw insisted, glancing back at the grownups. Falconwatcher and Mottledleap watched, curiously, and the three apprentices whispered together for several moments. Every so often, they caught fragments of sentences, “the scent”, “you said”, “so clearly”, and finally, “Bingo! Let’s go!” And the three darted off, calling excitedly for the warriors to follow them. Glancing at each other, Mottledleap and Falconwatcher shrugged, padding after the excited apprentices.

“It seems that they figured it out.” Falconwatcher said, mildly surprised.

“It seems so.” Mottledleap agreed, “I wonder how they did it.”

“HA!” The cry rang through the air, startling a bird from it’s roost, “Whoops, sorry! But come here, we found the scent! It’s on this tree!”

The two warriors picked up their pace, quickly catching sight of the three proud apprentices, sitting around the trunk of a dead tree. “Good job.” Falconwatcher said, his tone mildly impressed, “How did you do it?”

The older two apprentices blushed and scuffed their feet. Flickerpaw looked mildly embarrassed. “Flickerpaw did it, really.” Cinderpaw admitted finally, “She asked what made us so sure of where the scent was. I was sure it was on the LeafClan border because I got my feet wet in a stream.”

“And I was sure it was at the OakClan border because I stepped on some oak leaves.” Bouncepaw added.

“And I was sure it was on the ConiferClan border because I saw a giant dead tree.” Flickerpaw finished, “So, we just had to figure out what place on the territory had all those things. Here there’s a stream, a giant dead tree and a living oak tree. And then Bouncepaw found the scent.”

“Well done.” Mottledleap purred, “Now, what is the scent?”

~~~

Velvetflicker padded back into camp with a mouthful of herbs, Bramblepaw by her side. “Velvetflicker,” he asked, “Do you want me to sort the herbs so that you can check on Hailclaw?”

Velvetlficker stopped, slightly surprised. Setting down the herbs, she nodded, “That would be very helpful, thank you Bramblepaw.”

The young apprentice grinned, quickly picking up the herbs and bounding off to the med cat den. Velvetflicker padded over to the nursery, where Hailclaw had been staying for the past few days. She stepped inside, allowing her eyes a moment to adjust to the dim light, then approached the queen.

“How are you feeling today love?” She asked, smiling gently.

Hailclaw smiled back, then winced a little, “I..I keep having this pain in my stomach. Walking, sitting or laying down doesn’t help.”

Velvetflicker frowned slightly, laying a paw gently on the molly’s side. “Hmm.” she said, “I’ll be right back dear.” she turned, about to head to her den to get kitting herbs, when Bramblepaw ducked inside.

“I thought that I’d bring these over, just in case.” he said, laying down the kitting herbs that they had.

Velvetflicker smiled and nodded approvingly, turning back to Hailclaw, “Okay love, I think that you’ve started kitting. There’s nothing to worry about, especially at this stage. Just take deep breaths, that should help with the pain."

[Velvetflicker and Bramblepaw go hunting for dock, barrage, and chervil]
[Dancingstripe and Hailwhisker both receive x1 goldenrod]
[Flarestrike receives 1 cobweb]
[Sweetstar and Scorchmask rest]
[Flarestrike goes on patrol hunting]
[Falconwatcher, Mottledleap, Bouncepaw, Cinderpaw, and Flickerpaw pursue the stale scent they discovered last patrol and hunt]
[Tumblepaw, Sandflower, Breezepaw, Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Silversong, and Mothpaw go on hunting patrol]
[Hailclaw is kitting! (father)]
[Rowanpaw is kitting! (father)]
[Velvetflicker is kitting! (father)]
[SwiftClan trades ForestClan one Goldenrod and one Catchweed in exchange for two Cobweb]
[SwiftClan trades CliffClan one Ragwort Leaves for one Borrage]
[Swayingtrees, Snowflight, Whisperdust, Hailwhisker and Dancingstripe go to aid SkyClan in their war against CloudClan and offer a sanctuary for elders, queens and kits far away from the war]
[SwiftClan consumes two birds]

Leader

Sweetstar | 49 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

Deputy

Maplestrike | 42 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 34 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Daisytuft | 46 moons | Molly | X
    Dancingstripe | 36 moons | | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 44 moons | Tom | X
    Flarestrike | 16 moons | Tom | X
    Hailclaw | 39 moons | Molly | X
    Hailwhisker | 41 moons | Molly | X
    Mottledleap | 34 moons | Molly | X
    Sandflower | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 30 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 30 moons | Tom | X
    Silversong | 23 moons | Molly | X
    Snowflight | 36 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 40 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 34 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 35 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Rowanpaw | 14 moons | Molly | X
    Bouncepaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
    Cinderpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Breezepaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Mothpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Flickerpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Tumblepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X (left)
    Bramblepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X (right)

Queens

Hailclaw | 39 moons | Molly | X - kitting
    Rowanpaw | 14 moons | Molly | X - kitting
    Velvetflicker | 34 moons | Molly | X - kitting

Kits

none

Elders

Smokepath | 154moons | Tom | X
    Sandstripe | 148 moons | Tom | X
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Skyclan | Imp

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine
South | OakClan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | CedarClan | kacchan
Southwest | CliffClan | sushinekko
West | AdderClan | Marya D
Northwest | Skyclan | Imp

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 0
Burnet | 1
Catmint | 1
Catchweed | 1
Celadine | 1
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Cobweb | 0
Coltsfoot | 2
Comfrey | 1
Comfrey Root | 1
Daisy Leaf | 0
Dandylion | 1
Fennel | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Heather nectar | 1
Honey | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Tansy | 1
Willow bark | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Velvetflicker | Rowanpaw | 5 | Herbal knowledge,
Basic healing, Hunting, Fighting, advanced healing
Velvetflicker | Bramblepaw | 3 | Hunting, Fighting,
herbal knowledge
Hailclaw | Bouncepaw |5 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
Advanced Hunting, advanced fighting
Mottledleap | Cinderpaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
Stalking, fishing
Sandflower | Breezepaw | 4 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
stalking
Shadowflight | Muddypaw | 4 | Fighting, Tracking, Fishing,
hunting
Silversong | Mothpaw | 4 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
stalking
Falconwatcher | Flickerpaw | 2 | Hunting, tracking
Whisperdust | Tumblepaw | 3 | Tracking, Fishing, fighting

Deceased Cats

None

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncepaw, Breezepaw and Cinderpaw
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypaw, Mothpaw and Flickerpaw
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblekit and Bramblekit
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | unborn kits
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | unborn kits
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 26

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:58 am

Weather: The air has become a cool and crisp temperature through the day. Most of the leaves have fallen from the tree tops and prey is starting to be harder to find. Predators are still a constant threat and even more so now that prey has become scarce. Your cats are less likely to find wondering cats on a patrol now. Illnesses like whitecough and greencough are starting to become common so be careful on how much you work you cats. The younger the cat the more likely they will catch something.

[ The deer have left the territory. They will be back in newleaf ]
[ Hickorywhisker and Shardstorm are now warriors! ]
[ Leopardheart rests ]
[ Sorrelstar is treated with x1 bindweed, x1 cobweb. She needs x1 bindweed, poppyseeds, and comfrey root still ]
[ Reedberry goes out to find poppyseeds and comfrey root ]
[ Sorrelstar asks StarClan for a warrior ]
[ Shardstorm and Hickorywhisker go out hunting ]
[ Boarfang and Thundercry go out on a patrol ]

Sorrelstar still needs bindweed, poppyseeds and comfrey root. If she does not get the necessary herbs in two moons/post she will lose a life.
    Reedberry finds bindweed and poppyseeds.
    Starclan has sent you a warrior!
    Shardstorm and Hickorywhisker caught a squirrel.
    Boarfang and Thundercry's patrol passes uneventfully.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Simonpet » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:28 am

Leaffall - The season of fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Velvetflicker and Bramblepaw go hunting for dock, barrage, and chervil]
[Dancingstripe and Hailwhisker both receive x1 goldenrod]
[Flarestrike receives 1 cobweb]
[Sweetstar and Scorchmask rest]
[Flarestrike goes on patrol hunting]
[Falconwatcher, Mottledleap, Bouncepaw, Cinderpaw, and Flickerpaw pursue the stale scent they discovered last patrol and hunt]
[Tumblepaw, Sandflower, Breezepaw, Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Silversong, and Mothpaw go on hunting patrol]
[Hailclaw is kitting! (father)]
[Rowanpaw is kitting! (father)]
[Velvetflicker is kitting! (father)]
[SwiftClan trades ForestClan one Goldenrod and one Catchweed in exchange for two Cobweb]
[SwiftClan trades CliffClan one Ragwort Leaves for one Borrage]
[Swayingtrees, Snowflight, Whisperdust, Hailwhisker and Dancingstripe go to aid SkyClan in their war against CloudClan and offer a sanctuary for elders, queens and kits far away from the war]
[SwiftClan consumes two birds]

"Eagle scent?" asked Falconflower, looking at Mottledleap in horror. "We've got to tell Sweetstar and Maplestrike!"

Mottledleap shook his head. "No, we should pursue it. We've got three queens and soon-to-be kits. Do you really want to risk it?"

"Hey," said Flickerpaw, annoyed. "Shouldn't we get a say, too?"

The two warriors looked at each other. "Fine," they said.

Sandflower watched as Breezepaw struck up a conversation with the molly they found, whose name was apparently Coffee. What coffee was, she didn't understand. Neither did Coffee, apparently, who had been a kittypet before escaping into the wild. Her brother, Thomas, had a similarly strange name. But they would be welcome additions to the clan. That was a given.

Hailclaw gasped in pain as Velvetflicker scrambled for a stick. "Bramblepaw!" she said, turning to her apprentice. "Do you have a stick?" He shook his head and Velvetflicker turned back. It wouldn't do to panic. A small kit was pushed out and Bramblepaw immediately began to lick and clean it, as Hailclaw had looked away in pain and misery. Velvetflicker privately hoped that the queen wouldn't reject her kits, as was common for first-time mothers. Especially in situations like these.

Kit after kit came out, four in total, although one was abnormally small and one... Velvetflicker looked to Hailclaw, who had calmed down once the birthing was truly under way. Hailclaw's eyes widened in horror and a small sound escaped her throat.

"I'm sorry, Hailclaw," Velvetflicker whispered, nudging the still body. "Your kit was stillborn."

Some hours later, Velvetflicker began birthing. Hers was a calm and easy affair, and Hailclaw had been temporarily moved to ensure the medicine cat's privacy. Velvetflicker gave birth to five kits in total, three female and two male, and she looked at them with wonder and sorry. How amazing it was, she thought, to have kits. But once they're weaned... She and Gladestep had promised each other to share the kits. How could she pick which ones would stay and which ones would leave? She closed her eyes, and heard Bramblepaw calling, as though from a distance, for Hailclaw and her three living kits to be moved back in now that Velvetflicker's birthing was done.

Rowanpaw sneaked out of the camp later that night, feeling suffocated in the midst of so many of her clanmates. While it was an irrational feeling, she knew, it was the only way to avoid panicking. The contractions began soon, and within a few hours she had given birth to a pair of healthy kits. The medicine cat apprentice smiled as they nursed, although the smile soon turned to a frown. When she got back to camp, would she be punished for having kits as an apprentice? Or would Sweetstar forgive her. She sighed. Either way, she'd need to ask Flarestrike if he wanted to name a kit.

Velvetflicker and Bramblepaw find x1 chervil, x1 dock, x1 borage
Dancingstripe, Flarestrike, and Hailwhisker are healed
Dancingstripe, Flarestrike, Hailwhisker, Snowflight, and Swayingtrees catch x1 mouse, x1 ermine, x1 bird
Falconflower, Mottledleap, Bouncepaw, Cinderpaw, and Flickerpaw catch a fresh eagle scent – pursue or leave?
Sandflower, Shadowflight, Silversong, Whisperfust, Breezepaw, Mothpaw, Muddypaw, and Motherpaw find two warriors, a brother (lynx siamese) and sister (cinnamon tabby)
Hailclaw gives birth to 4 kits (x x x x) - one is stillborn and one is a runt
Hailclaw will need x1 borage to produce enough milk for the runt
Rowanpaw gives birth to 2 kits (x x)
Velvetflicker gives birth to five kits (chocolate calico tabby molly Maine Coon, calico tabby molly Turkish Van, chocolate tortoiseshell-and-white molly, red with white tom Turkish Van - masks chocolate, black-and-white tom Maine Coon - carries chocolate)
Swiftclan receives x2 cobwebs from Forestclan and x1 borage from Cliffclan
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coniferclan [ 02 ]

Postby akame, » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:31 am

" The more curious you are, the more likely you're dead "
next gathering in: --- 5:00 PM PDT
next moonpool meet: dec -

toms: 05 II mollies: 01
total: 06

currently

Leaf-fall. The only season where you could hear the crunching of leaves under your pads every time you walk. Seeing the fire-colored leaves float down before him was calming to Shadowpath. Bleakstar flanked his side, both enjoying the other's warmth. "Bleakstar?" Bleakstar hummed in response. "Who're you gonna choose to be deputy? You'd tell me riggggghhhht?" Bleakstar chuckled "I do have someone in mind. I'll never tell you, though."

"why nooooot?" Shadowpath whined, leaning on the white tom's shoulder, but than face-planted into the semi-hard dirt path. Bleakstar cried out in laughter as Shadowpath shot a look right at the tom as the leader tried to stop laughing. "Stop laughing at me!" Shadowpath's fur bristled like he was a giant walking lump of fur, gasping for air, the white tom had stopped laughing and took deep breaths. Shadowpath furrowed his brows "For a leader you act like a newly-appointed warrior." something snapped in Bleakstar hearing that comment. He hesitantly got up from the ground where he laid seconds ago, his heavy breathing, gone. Shadowpath could only hear the bird chirping and scampering of prey, the cat beside Shadowpath was looking at the ground, not moving a muscle. The dark tabby was about the speak when the white tom raised his head "Lets go on a patrol than, don't have any plans, right?" Shadowpath only nodded "I'll make Flurrystorm and Littlepaw go on a patrol after than. After all, they are both mentor and apprentice, they can train on the way." Shadowpaw hummed in response. Flurrystorm had been assigned to Littlepaw as his mentor a few sunrises ago. The tabby hasn't seen the two around each other though. Shadowpath did see the white and grey warrior stay by a certain queens side ever since. What Shadowpath was more concerned about was Bleakstar, did I say something? Both toms didn't know each other for long, but the dark tabby knew he wasn't himself, the tom grew hot under his pelt. His mind whirled with worry through the hunting patrol. A familiar voice snapped him out of his worries

"Shadowpath, once our patrol is over, I'll need you to inform Flurrystorm and Littlepaw to go on a patrol." the dark tabby looked at the leader, ear twitching after hearing the new command given to him "And why me?" Bleakstar didn't look at the tabby but at the sky, pondering to phrase his words "I'm going to the moonpool" the tom said. It wasn't a good enough explanation for the warrior, he only got more curious "Why's that?" the response he had gotten was silence. So he's playing the silent game, huh, Shadowpath smirked. For a good minute or two, the warrior pestered and pestered the other tom for an answer. Bleakstar had enough, he stopped dead in his tracks and whipped his head around to meet the other tom's eyes, "I'm going to request a warrior." Shadowpath looked into the tom's pale green eyes and than smirked "See, Bleakstar? Can't hide nothin' from me." satisfied, the tabby kept on walking, leaving his friend in the dust "I can kick you out." he turned to see his friend, with not a concerned expression but a smug face "D'awww but you love me too much to do that!" Bleakstar's face had a bewildered expression, "What?! That's not true!" Bleakstar's fur bristled "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret~" The tabby winked, than started to run. Seeing the white tom bristle "Don't yell now! You'll scare all the prey away!" the warrior laughed.

[ coniferclan take in four cats, now known as, flurrystorm, marblebelly, shadowpath, and littlepaw ]
[ bleakstar and shadowpath go on a border and hunting patrol ]
[ flurrystrom is appointed as littlepaw's mentor ]
[ flurrystorm and littlepaw go on a border and hunting patrol soon after ]
[ flurrystorm teaches littlepaw on how to fight and mark the borders ]
[ bleakstar requests a warrior from starclan ]
[ shiningpebble goes to find herbs specifically for marblebelly's kitting ]

Leader:
          bleakstar | twenty-seven | male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          shiningpebble | twenty | male | x

Warriors:
          flurrystorm | twenty | male | x
          shadowpath | thirty-seven| male |
          ↳ a black tabby

Apprentices:
          littlepaw | seven | male | X

Queens:
          marblebelly | twenty | molly | x

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    north | skyclan | imp.
    north-northeast | swiftclan | phina D wolf
    east | cherryclan | maplefoxie.
    south | Clan Name | Username
    west | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    cobwebs [x1]-- To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    marigold [x1]-- Stops infection. Stops bleeding.
    catmint [x1]-- remedy for the deadly greencough,
    which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare.
    Can be used for whitecough.
    oak leaves [x1]-- Stops infection from setting in.
    goldenrod [x1]-- Good for healing wounds.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Flurrystorm | Littlepaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Marblebelly and ??? | ???
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by akame, on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 30 )

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:46 am

Number of Cats: sixteen
Males;; ten • Females;; six
Moon;; twenty-nine
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 12/6

Currently don't have the time to type out a nice post!

[ Tinykit, Wolfkit, Icekit, Pumakit, Hawkkit, and Rabbitkit are ready to be apprenticed. ]
[ Tinykit requests to be a medicine cat apprentice. ]
[ Leopardheart has healed and has returned to duties ]
[ Sorrelstar is treated with x1 bindweed, x1 poppyseed. She needs x1 comfrey root ]
[ Reedberry goes out to find herbs but mostly comfrey root ]
[ Boarfang, Leopardheart, Mapleblossom, Badgerleap, Shardstorm, and Hickorywhisker go hunting ]
[ Thundercry goes on a patrol ]

Leader:
sorrelstar | fifty-eight | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
boarfang | fifty-six | male | X

Medicine Cat:
reedberry | fifty-two | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
thundercry | sixty-one | male | X
leopardheart | sixty | male | X
badgerleap | forty-seven | male | X
mapleblossom | thirty | female | X
shardstorm | twenty-one | male | X
hickorywhisker | eighteen | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
weaselhop | fifty-six | female | X

Kits:
tinykit | six | male | X
icekit | six | female | X
wolfkit | six | male | X
pumakit | six | female | X
hawkkit | six | male | X
rabbitkit | six | male | X

Elders:

Crushes:
shardstorm likes hickorywhisker
wolfkit likes pumakit

Mates:
Thundercry and Weaselhop
Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
Northeast | Clan Name | Username
Northwest | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Clan Name | Username
Southwest | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
bindweed | x0 | can help make a 'cast' to heal broken bones
catmint | x3 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
death berry | x1 | poisonous, can kill a cat
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature, helps headaches, soothes pain
honey | x3 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
marigold | x1 | stops bleeding, infection. helps inflamed/stiff joints
dried oak leaves | x1 | stops infections
poppy seeds | x0 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
rabbit | x2.5 | 5 servings
squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x0 | 0 servings
big fish | x1 | 3 servings
all birds | x3 | 9 servings
*fawn | x1 | 5 servings
total | x7.5 | 20 servings
needed | 4 servings
(*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
Only available during newleaf and leaffall for two posts)

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
Owlpaw | Starved
Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep
Pumalight | Birth Complications
Swankit | Stillborn
Dovekit | Stillborn
Puddlehop | Badger

Family:
Shadow + unknown = Puddlehop, Dapplekit, Shardstorm
Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorywhisker
Tinykit, Icekit, Wolfkit, Swankit, Dovekit
Reedberry + Pumalight = Pumakit, Hawkkit, Rabbitkit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 27

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:46 am

Weather: The air has become a cool and crisp temperature through the day. Most of the leaves have fallen from the tree tops and prey is starting to be harder to find. Predators are still a constant threat and even more so now that prey has become scarce. Your cats are less likely to find wondering cats on a patrol now. Illnesses like whitecough and greencough are starting to become common so be careful on how much you work you cats. The younger the cat the more likely they will catch something.

[ Tinykit, Wolfkit, Icekit, Pumakit, Hawkkit, and Rabbitkit are ready to be apprenticed. ]
[ Tinykit requests to be a medicine cat apprentice. ]
[ Leopardheart has healed and has returned to duties ]
[ Sorrelstar is treated with x1 bindweed, x1 poppyseed. She needs x1 comfrey root ]
[ Reedberry goes out to find herbs but mostly comfrey root ]
[ Boarfang, Leopardheart, Mapleblossom, Badgerleap, Shardstorm, and Hickorywhisker go hunting ]
[ Thundercry goes on a patrol ]

Thundercry was enjoying the quiet of a patrol on his own. He stopped every so often to mark the borders, making it clear that there was a clan that lived here. As he drew closer to the border where they had chased the badger away not to long ago, he scented the air. After a while of not seeing the beast he was not at all worried, but to his dismay he scent a fresh trail from the badger. His hair started to rise as he turned to go and report to the clan.

Wolfkit, Icekit, Pumakit, Hawkkit and Rabbitkit become warrior apprentices!
    Tinykit becomes a medicine cat apprentice.
    Reedberry finds comfrey root and thyme.
    Boarfang, Leopardheart, Mapleblossom, Badgerleap, Shardstorm and Hickorywhisker caught two mice and a fish.
    Thundercry found the scent of a badger!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skyclan [ 4 ]

Postby imp. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:07 pm

SKYCLAN
Number of Cats: Twelve
Toms: Six | She-Cats: Six
Next Moonpool Visit: Dec. 7

editing for story later like always.

[ skyclan consumes one trout. ]
[ skystar requests a queen from starclan. ]
[ the queen has been renamed 'tangerinegaze' ]
[ sparrowcatcher is kitting! father ]
[ jackaltuft is kitting! unknown father ]
[ sloefur asks maplestrike to be her mate, no kits yet ]

[ war with cloudclan has been started! ]
[ first patrol led by skystar; sloefur, vinescratch, sunsong,
maplestrike, daisytuft, wrenface, and swayingtrees ]
[ second patrol led by sootcall; duckbreeze, sandspark,
fernheart, whisperdust, snowflight, dancingstripe, and hailwhisker ]

[ swiftclan had sent more cats in a separate post ]

[ aloestem and peachpaw search for herbs ]
[ peachpaw trains with aloestem to learn basic defense ]

[ duckbreeze, sandspark, and sloefur go on a border patrol ]
[ skystar, sootcall, and vinescratch go on a border patrol ]
[ fernheart goes on a hunting patrol alone ]

Leader:
          ❥ Skystar | Thirty-Nine | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          ❥ Sootcall | Twenty-Two | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

Medicine Cat:
          ❥ Aloestem | Thirty-Three | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          ❥ Peachpaw | Seven | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

Warriors:
          ❥ Sandspark | Thirty-Seven | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Duckbreeze | Sixty-Six | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Vinescratch | Thirty-Three | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Sloefur | Twenty-Three | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Fernheart | Twenty-Seven | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

Apprentices:

Queens:
          ❥ Sparrowcatcher | Nineteen | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Jackaltuft | Twenty-One | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Tangerinegaze | Thirty-One | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    YewClan | seed savecakes
    SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    AdderClan | marya d.

Enemy Clans
    TempestClan | iceypopCS
    CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Borders
    North | GustClan | Chamrosh
    East | ConiferClan | kacchan,
    South | SilentClan | Coyoteclaw11
    West | SparrowClan | Arya22

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | x2 | Press over wound.To soak
    up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also
    be used to bind broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Eaten. Best remedy for the
    deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
    catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used
    for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It is chewed and eaten
    by nursing queens. It produces more and better milk.
    It also brings down fevers.
    Chervil | x1 | Chewed to extract the
    juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds
    and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Ragwort Leaves | x1 | Crushed and chewed;
    mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints.
    Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    Raspberry Leaves | x1 | It could be a painkiller,
    or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease
    pain, or stop bleeding.
    Deathberries | x1 | Sometimes used to kill
    other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat
    within minutes when consumed.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Crab | x2 | 1 servings - Very Common
    Seagull | x0 | 3 servings - Very Common
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings - Uncommon
    Turtle | x1 | 2 servings - Common
    Salamander | x2 | 1 servings - Common
    Oyster/Clam | x0 | 1 servings - Very Common
    Iguana | x0 | 2 servings - Very Rare

Mentors:
    Aloestem | Peachpaw | 1 | Herbal Lore

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Sandspark and ??? | Peachpaw, Salmonkit [YewClan]
    Sootcall and Sparrowcatcher | ???
    ??? and Jackaltuft | ???
    ??? and Tangerinegaze | ???

Mates:
    Sootcall is mates with Sparrowcatcher
    Maplestrike [SwiftClan] is mates with Sloefur

Crushes:
    Fernheart likes Sloefur
Last edited by imp. on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me