Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby goneeeeee :) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 001

wiry muscles rippled underneath a long, thick dark-furred pelt. golden eyes
    narrowed with hostility, chin raised high. long legs led to a well-sprung ribc-
    age, to broad shoulders and then a narrow back leading to flexible hips and
    a long tail. a magnificent head with a strong jaw, a muzzle with scars rakin-
    g across it and battle scarred ears. lean paws leading to unusually long cla-
    ws, safely sheathed for now. "who are you, and why are you in my dreams?"

nine cats stood in a tight, strict line, but the most peculiar thing about th-
    em was the starlight glittering in their fur and the silver pooling around th-
    eir paws. one cat stepped forward then, a light-boned small she-cat with f
    ur the color of a stormy sky and wide, clear blue eyes. "you've been chosen."

"chosen for what?" the tom growled. "I've never done anything."

the tom could sense the agitation of the other eight cats, yet they rema-
    ined patient as the she-cat spoke again. "twig, my name is mistystar, a-
    and I was the leader of garrisonclan before the fire swept through our h-
    ome. we've chosen you to rebuild our once-mighty clan in the forest."

twig's muzzle wrinkled as he pulled back his lips in a grimace. he had h-
    eard of the warrior clans, and everyone knew the tales of garrisonclan.
    he hesitated, then gave a sigh. "alright. what do you want me to do?"

--

what in the world just happened? the tom wondered when he woke
    the next morning. "ah, now I remember." twig had been his name fr-
    om the day he was born, but now he has a new name — lionstar, wh-
    ich was what starclan had renamed him as they gave him his nine li-
    ves. he was to lead and rebuild garrisonclan by getting more cats.

[Lionstar asks for a deputy and a queen to start off his clan]
    [Lionstar goes on a patrol to find more cats]

Leader:
    ʟɪᴏɴsᴛᴀʀ | 17 moons | Male
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Name | Age | Gender

Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender

Warriors:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Morningclan | stormly
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x0 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x0 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
    Juniper berries x0 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x0 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x0 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort leaves x0 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x0 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle leaves x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x0 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x0 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x0 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x0 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x0 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry leaves x0 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Dock x0 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Eagle | x0 | 0 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine (Stoat) | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    Rock Bass | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ( dawnclan :: post twelve )

Postby stranger danger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
number of cats: ten. next moonpool visit avaliable: anytime. archive thread. reminders for myself: age up your cats!! - three servings per post. - 'the song of the stars must be sung before the viper strikes.' - reminder here

leopardrunner had proven himself a valuable asset, and upon arrival, was promoted due to his excellent fishing and swimming skills. it was necessary - for a few kits will be soon to become apprentices, and the clan needs all the help it can get. as well as a boost in help, leopardrunner immediately warmed up to the leader, happily chatting with her about the weather, old dreams, their stories of youth, all while smokestep fumed silently in a corner. poor thing.

meanwhile, mintdew found herself relieved of kit duties. her three babies were out in camp, exploring their new world - they would have to come to know it very well anyway. as the oldest, viperkit was in the lead, a shining determination in his eye as she marched forwards, his sisters on trotting along behind him. ivykit was trying to mimic him - head held high, tail erect - while poor little pebblekit was barely keeping up, sneezing all the way. sweetpaw watched from a distance, tail wrapped delicately around her paws. worry sparked in her eyes.

"uh, mintdew?" she called into the nursery. the queen emerged shaking the moss from her fur while she stepped out of the warm nursery.

"hey 'paw. what's up?" she asks, looking out towards her kits and stopping on pebblekit.
"it's pebblekit," she answers, looking from the kit to the queen. "she looks ill." her gaze meets the queen, and mintdew hurried out into the clearing, sweeping her two oldest with her tail, and picking up pebblekit by the scruff. "thanks sweetpaw, could you go get quailstep? i want to make sure she's alright. " asks the queen, and sweetpaw concurs, running off towards the medicine den. viperkit sniffs near his sister delicately, frowning. "mama,
will pebble be okay?"
he asks, warily, and mintdew did her best to smile through her daughter's scruff. "yes baby, she'll be fine," she answers, her eyes flickering down to her daughter. 'please starclan,' she says to herself, sending up a short prayer as quailstep beckons the family into the medicine cat's den.

"pebblekit will be fine," quailstep concludes after awhile, pebblekit shivering in a mass of fur in the middle of his den. "she's contracted a bought of kitten-cough, it'll be fine once i'm done here, i'll have to go find some more coltsfoot..." began mumbling about something, and took pebblekit in the back for treatment.

will add more later, just glad i got this up oml

{the clan consumed: a squirrel}
{smokestep and leopardrunner went on a patrol.}
{ravenpounce, rosespark, briarstar, and sweetpaw went hunting.}
{briarstar teaches sweetpaw how to fish. training for: fishing skill}
{viperkit, ivykit, and pebblekit went exploring in the snow and pebblekit caught a cold.}
{quailstep went searching for herbs.}
{quailstep used one coltsfoot.}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          briarstar | 49 moons | she-cat |
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✦

deputy:
          smokestep | 43 moons | tom|

medicine Cat:
          quailstep | 43 moons | tom |

warriors:
          res. for mintdew | age | gender | hierarchy status | [url=xxx]✧[/url]
          ravenpounce | 24 moons | tom| cadet warrior | '
          leopardrunner | 46 moons |tom | cadet warrior |
          rosespark | 20 moons | she-cat | rookie warrior |

apprentices:
          sweetpaw | 10 moons | she-cat |
          name | age | gender | [url=link]✧[/url]

queens:
          mintdew | 37 moons | she-cat | no current status |
          name | age | gender | no current status | [url=link]✧[/url]

kits:
          viperkit | 4 moons | tom |
          ivykit | 4 moons | she-cat |
          pebblekit| 4 moons | she-cat |

elders:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

ally clans:
          echoclan | katrione
          forestclan | simonpet
          moorclan | dinolil1
          lostclan | miss universe

enemy clans
          clan Name | username
          clan Name | username

borders
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

herb storage
          borage leaves | chewed and eaten by nursing queens and those with fever | milk production and easing of fevers. | x1
          chickweedt| eaten | remedy for greencough | x1
          chervil | chewed for the juice | for infected wounds, bellyaches, and kitting. | x1
          cobwebs | pressed over wounds | to soak, or clean bleeding. also to wrap around wounds. | x1
          coltsfoot | leaves chewed into pulp | eases breathing, kitten-cough, and cracked, or sore pads. | x0
          catmint | eaten | best remedy for greencough. | x1
          poppy seeds | eaten | used to help sleep | x1
          yarrow | chewed/made into poultice | extracts poisons, makes cats throw up toxins, the ointment can heal cracked and sore pads.
          wintergreen | unknown | treats wounds and some poisons | x1

fresh-kill pile:
          any kind of freshwater fish| x0 | 0 servings
          trouts | x3 | 3 servings
          frog| x0 | 0 servings
          finch | x3 | 3 servings
          vole | x0 | 0 servings
          minnow | x1 | 1 servings
          shrew | x1 | 1 servings
          squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

mentors:
          briarstar | sweetpaw | one | hunting - swimming -
          fishing - hierarchy

mentor | apprentice | no. of
          training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
          cat Name | cause of Death
          cat Name | cause of Death

family:
          smokestep and mintdew | viperkit, ivykit, and pebblekit.
          name and name | kits
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 22

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Season: Leaf-fall
    Weather: The air has a slight nip to it in the mornings and at night, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The two-legs and their dogs won't come into the clan territories as often as they did in green-leaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Predators are now more commonly found, so be careful. Some of the prey has started to hide away for hibernation but there is still plenty for your cats to catch before the cold season. Kittings will start to become harder during this time and the chance of kits and queens dying is common. Be careful with apprentices and kits being outside to much, being exposed to the cold can make them sick.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ The kits nurse ]
[ Leopardheart and Shardpaw go out combat practicing ]
[ Boarfang, Sorrelstar, Badgerleap, and Puddleheart attack the badger ]
[ Thundercry and Weaselhop protect the nursery ]
[ Reedberry goes out to collect herbs ]
[ Hickorypaw and Shardpaw go out hunting by the river ]
[ The clan consumes 4 servings ]
[ received 2 fish/2 birds from Dino for free ]

Hickorypaw continued to ignore Shardpaw's warnings and pranced along the edge of the water. Shardpaw sighed "If you fall in it won't be on me!" He huffed.

Hickorypaw rolled her eyes and laughed "I'm fine! I have great balance you know? Plus if I do fall in I have you to jump in and save me right?"

Shardpaw nodded "Yes but the water is so cold! I don't want to get sock because you won't listen to me." He muttered.

"Fine! I will get down. You know you can be as grumpy as a badger, I won-" Hickorypaw let out a wail as she slipped on a rock and plummeted into the river. By the time she resurfaced she was in the middle of the fast flowing water. Hickorypaw let out a cry for help and heard a splash before going under.

Shardpaw jumped in after Hickorypaw but the current was to strong for him to swim. When he saw her go under once again he called out her name "Hickorypaw!" After a few minutes of swimming and looking for her cream colored pelt Shardpaw swam to the bank and got out, he searched for her pelt only to see in horror a limp pile of white fur. He dashed over and put his ear towards her, listening for any breathing. There was none, but he did hear a gasp behind him and he turned to see Reedberry. The medicine cat jumped to action and shoved Shardpaw out of the way before pushing against Hickorypaw's chest and belly area. In a matter of seconds the small apprentice was spitting up water and shivering.

"Help me get her back to camp, you two need to warm up. I am sure she will be out for sometime and -" Reedberry growled angrily, he would let Sorrelstar and their mentors deal with them. For now he needed to get them warm and safe.

Shardpaw learns the endurance skill!
    Puddlehop dies by the claws of the badger.
    Sorrelstar loses two lives by the claws of the badger.
    Boarfang and Badgerleap chase the badger out of camp. It may still be in the territory.
    There is a new star among Starclan, Puddlehop will proudly look over Stagclan.
    Sorrelstar will need two cobwebs and a poppyseed for her wounds.
    Reedberry finds honey and dried oak leaves.
    Hickorypaw falls into the river and drowns! However Reedberry heard the commotion and saved her.
    Hickorypaw and Shardpaw caught whitecough and need to rest.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This clan is gonna be wiped out soon rip - ( 26 )

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Number of Cats: fifteen
Males;; ten • Females;; five
Moon;; twenty-five
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/26

The clan kept attacking the badger. The creature didn't seem to be backing down. Sorrelstarvwas giving it her all. She kept clawing at it hoping to get its eyes but it's large paw slammed down on her throwing her into the ground. She lied still, another life being lost as the chaos around her continued on.

"Sorrelstar." A whisper. The leader looked around before seeing a she cat approach her. Pumalight. "You are losing a life. Don't worry. You have six more. But if you don't get up soon, that next life will be taken away too." Pumalight meowed. "What has my clan done to deserve this? Why such bad luck all of a sudden?" The she cat wailed out before she growled in pain. "Life six is being taken away. Wake up Sorrelstar! Your clan needs you!"

The world slowly faded in around her. Sorrelstar weakly looked around and saw her clanmates beaten down but still fighting the badger. Though as she stood up, she witnessed the badger strike Puddlehop killing her in one blow. "Puddlehop no! No not her! No no no!" Sorrelstar cried out before she ran over to the new warrior she cat. Sorrelstar tried to revive her but she was already gone. Now only Shardpaw remained as the last cat from Shadow's kits in the clan. Sorrelstar cried softly and during that time her clan finally sent the badger away. Where was the medicine cat? As if things couldn't get worse, she looked up and saw Reedberry bring a tired Shardpaw and a wet and unconscious Hickorypaw back to camp. The apprentice's parents saw and rushed over to see what was wrong but Reedberry told them to keep away for now. Sorrelstar too entered the den to be treated for her own wounds.

"How bad was it? How bad was the badger?" Reedberry asked as he settled the two cats down in seperate nests. "Terrible. We lost another life today." She sighed out looking over at Shardpaw with weary eyes. Reedberry understood. He eventually went out to speak with Hickorypaw's parents what happened and that she had whitecough and needed to rest. Reedberry had the right herbs needed for the two cats to be treated if the sicknes got worse. "Shardpaw. I have some news to tell you." Sorrelstar eventually spoke out as she laid down in an empty nest. Shardpaw looked over and nodded allowing his leader to continue on. "Puddlehop... she was killed by the badger today. She served the clan well but the badger got to her in the end." Immediately the tom's eyes watered up with tears before he softly started to cry. The last thing he said to her was to "back away and leave him alone." Now she was gone. Puddlehop was there for him. She always cheered on for him and supported him. She believed in him. Shardpaw gave up everything but no, Puddlehop picked him back up. Puddlehop never would fall asleep until he fell asleep. She wanted to make sure he was okay and safe and happy. When she just wanted to share good news to him, he should have been happy too but no, Shardpaw yelled at her and told her to get lost. He snapped and spat. Now he was here. The leader telling him she was gone. Shardpaw stood back up before he padded to the entrance of the medicine cat's den and looked up to the cloudy sky of leafbare. He closed his eyes. "Puddlehop... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

The clan gathered the body and padded out. Despite having whitecough, Shardpaw followed. They buried the she cat and allowed the tom to approach first. Please, wake up. Just wake up. This is a dream. Wake up. You're here beside me. Wake up... get up. The tom laid down at the edge of the hole. Puddlehop, she was beautiful. She was a gorgeous young she cat. A perfect sister. She was an angle. The tom broke down crying again. How could he repay her? How did he repay her? He snapped and growled and hissed and spat. She just wanted the world for her little brother. "Why couldn't I be a better brother? Why couldn't I have been better? If I could have just been better. I never got to tell you how much I love you. You are the best sister ever to me. You were and are and always will be the best friend I've ever had."

[ The kits nurse ]
[ Poppyseeds and Cobwebs were received from Marya and Kat via Discord ]
[ Reedberry treats Sorrelstar with x1 Popseed, x2 Coweb]
[ Reedberry goes out to collect more cobwebs and poppyseeds ]
[ Boarfang and Badgerleap go out on a border patrol ]
[ Leopardheart goes out hunting ]
[ Hickorypaw and Shardpaw rest. ]

Leader:
sorrelstar | fifty-four | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
boarfang | fifty-two | male | X

Medicine Cat:
reedberry | forty-eight | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
thundercry | fifty-seven | male | X
leopardheart | fifty-six | male | X
badgerleap | forty-three | male | X

Apprentices:
shardpaw | seventeen | male | X
hickorypaw | fourteen | female | X

Queens:
weaselhop | fifty-two | female | X

Kits:
tinykit | two | male | X
icekit | two | female | X
wolfkit | two | male | X
pumakit | two | female | X
hawkkit | two | male | X
rabbitkit | two | male | X

Elders:

Crushes:
shardpaw likes hickorypaw
name likes name

Mates:
Thundercry and Weaselhop
Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
Northeast | Clan Name | Username
Northwest | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Clan Name | Username
Southwest | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x0 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
death berry | x1 | poisonous, can kill a cat
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
honey | x3 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
marigold | x0 | stops bleeding, infection. helps inflamed/stiff joints
dried oak leaves | x1 | stops infections
poppy seeds | x0 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
squirrel | x4 | 8 servings
mice | x0 | 0 servings
big fish | x1 | 3 servings
all birds | x3 | 9 servings
*fawn | x0 | 0 servings
total | x11 | 26 servings
needed | 4 servings
(*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
leopardheart | shardpaw | four | combat, stalking, hunting, endurance
thundercry | hickorypaw | four | hunting, stalking, fishing, climbing

Deceased Cats:
Owlpaw | Starved
Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep
Pumalight | Kitting Complications
Swankit | Stillborn
Dovekit | Stillborn
Puddlehop | badger

Family:
Shadow + unknown = Puddlehop, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorypaw
Tinykit, Icekit, Wolfkit, Swankit, Dovekit
Reedberry + Pumalight = Pumakit, Hawkkit, Rabbitkit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:37 am

Waveclan prides themselves on being a strong set of cats. They are not ones to antagonize a fight for no reason, but they wont back down from one either. If they have an enemy clan, they will be willing to kidnap an apprentice for blackmail. With their clanmates, everyone is close. A cat's business is not just their own in Waveclan, everyone is nosy with each other and seems entitled to know. Every cat is treated like family, even the rouges they accept into the clan. They love to keep their territory vast, often sending out as many cats as they can on border patrols to keep dangerous outsiders away.

Territory

• The Treasure's Cove is where most washed-up twoleg items and driftwood end up. During high-tide, it's filled with water, cats can only enter once it's low-tide. However, no apprentice or younger warrior is even allowed in there due to the dangers of how quickly high-tide rolls in.

• The Broken Bridge is right by the ocean. It was obviously made my twolegs, but no twolegs have been seen at this beach in a long time. Waveclan sometimes uses it to build leg muscle for apprentices, but also helps with getting down to the beach.

• The Grass Patch holds many herbs that can be used by the medicine cat. Often, there are also birds and small rodents around trying to find something to eat.

• The Fishing Grounds is the most common place the cats will find fish to eat. They can easily swim around this area as apprentices and the water usually only comes up to the warrior's chest. Often Mackerel and Smelts are found here, which are good for filling the clan's bellies. However, they can only fish during low-tide as high-tide usually gets to deep for the cats.

• The camp is a large bramble den that was previously a family fox den. Once abandoned, the cats took over and now collectivly sleep together in a moss bed pile. Kits, queens, and elders sleep in the middle for protection. The leader, deputy, warriors, and apprentices have no assigned area so they all sleep together in a ring around the weaker cats. The sick cats, on the other hand, must sleep in the deepest corner of the bramble den with the medicine cat and herbs, this is to caution from spreading sickness. Most cats never stay in the bramble den, only kits and queens being forced to stay in. Elders usually leave and rest along the beach side.

Predators

• Foxes (Common)
  • Aggressive Raccoons (Rare)
  • Wild Coyote (Uncommon)
  • Hawks/Falcons (Common)

Traditions/Rules

• The Long Hunt: Once an apprentice wants to become a warrior, they must leave the territory for a full moon (one post, will be given name in the next post). The cat will then come back on the night of a no moon, bringing as much prey as they could find. With this, it is said to give the cat experience to work on themselves, as it's a strong believe in the clan that cats cannot support others if they can't even support themselves. They are either sent in groups of two or three. Once the group comes back, the group will have to tell their mentors who they believe is ready or not ready. If every cat deems one of them not ready, then they will have to re-do their hunt another time.

• Burial: When a cat dies, the closest cats only will sit vigil. However, the rest of the clan has to go out to collect a sea shell for every good memory they have with the passed cat. Once the cat is buried, all the collected shells would be laid on top of the grave as to keep all the good memories known instead of the sad ones. For that night, the three close cats do not have to sit silently, they can talk fondly of the cat and remember all the happy times with them. To these cats, they know death as a happy time as the cat gets to move onto Starclan and enjoy peace instead of struggle.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [29]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am

Number of Cats: 51(9 Servings)
Toms: 24 Mollies: 22
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────────────────
"Okay! I'll count and you all hide! Ready? One..Twooo...Threee..." Pipitkit meowed as she closed her eyes tightly. All the other kits ran off and hid the best they could as she counted, the only rule was that they stay inside the camp. Pipitkit buried her face into her nest inside the nursery as she continued to count, her ears twitched at all the sounds, hopefully she could hear any clues as to where the others are hiding.

Applekit went over to where Perchkit and Poppykit practiced their walking. Their eyes had been opened for some time now but they struggled to gain their balance, Lizardstream was watching them with caring eyes. Applekit stopped in front of them "Want to play hide and seek?'' She squeaked to them.

The two kits looked at her and smiled before they looked at their mother, she was shaking her head "Not yet Applekit, they need to get a little bigger first. Why don't you take Erminekit with you?"

Applekit looked over at him, he was bigger than Perchkit and Poppykit, he was pretty well balanced and more advanced than Lizardstream's two kits even though they were born around the same time. Applekit shook her head "No, we don't want to play with a traitor, he might cheat or hurt us." She meowed rather loudly.

Erminekit heard what she had said and waited for her to leave before asking Lizardstream "What is a traitor? Why does everyone call me that?" He pouted.

Lizardstream sighed "That's a story for your uncle to tell you. Why don't you go and see if you can find him in camp? Better yet why don't you just wait here for him?" Erminekit nodded and sighed before he pressed himself against the molly, she flinched at his touch but pushed through it and forced a purr. Erminekit could tell though that she was uncomfortable with his action and moved slightly, a chill swept into the nursery and he shivered at the cool breeze. Lizardstream flicked her tail so it covered him, though he would rather be close to her for the warmth but didn't bother to bring it up.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar had finally made his way out of his den. He had lost count now on how many times he had asked Starclan to send him a cat and they ignored him. Some cats thought he was just pouting but didn't see a need for more cats to join Briarclan. To the leader it seemed as though none of the cats cared anyways. It made him think how many actually believed in them. How many cats would even die for Briarclan? He couldn't help but wonder.

Cloudstar picked up a fish from the bottom of the fresh kill pile and padded away with it. He was to busy with his thoughts and looking around at the busy cats in camp. He didn't notice that the fish was bad until he took a big bite and swallowed. No cat noticed him shiver and convulse, no cat noticed he lost a life just then. No cat except Sagestorm, who watched from the shadows with a pleased smirk on his face. It wasn't until Cloudstar came to again and looked straight at him did Sagestorm yowl for help.

Archpool was one of the first cats to see what was happening, how Cloudstar seemed to be chocking. He knew by the sight of the half rotted fish that the leader took a bite of the poison and he ran into his den. Archpool brought out the last of his yarrow and shoved it down Cloudstar's throat. The medicine cat was pleased to see that the leader rid himself of the poison before he went unconscious once more. Two lives lost due to food poisoning.

When Cloudstar came to he shot straight up "What is everyone looking at?!" He spat at all the worried eyes locked on him.

Coppereyes was the one that stepped forward and told the leader flatly "Due to your mouse brained actions, you ate poisoned fish. It was rotting Cloudstar, how could you not see it?" He asked.

Cloudstar narrowed his eyes "Why do i have to explain myself to you?! I am the leader! I'm the leader!" He growled repeatedly. The concern in some cat's eyes turned to anger while some turned to unease. Cloudstar saw this and looked to Sagestorm "Here is a cat I can trust! Sagestorm, I want you to throw out all the fish. Every single one."

Sagestorm looked at the leader "Ar-are you sure? That's at least half the fresh kill. And with leaf bare just around the corner too..." there was obvious shock from the tom but he didn't get the chance to continue.

Cloudstar snapped at the deputy "You do as I say or I will find me a cat who will listen. Maybe they would rather be my deputy too!" He spat.

Sagestorm held back his anger and forced himself to say "Sorry sir, it won't happen again. I'll get rid of all the fish." Cloudstar snorted at him and waited for the tom to get to work before turning away and disappearing into his den once more. He left the clan muttering, angry and worried. Archpool sighed and shook his head before he went back to his den to get some rest.

───────────────────────
Brambletuft saw that Mudpuddle and Sunnypaw had come back to camp. They bother panting even in the cool weather. The Molly got up and padded towards the tom, her tail high in greeting. Brambletuft let out a meow to get his attention, it worked because he looked at her and padded towards her as well.

"Is something wrong?" Mudpuddle asked with a hint of worry. He looked the long haired tabby over and saw that she was completely fine.

Brambletuft chuckled "I'm fine, can't I chat with you and there not be something wrong?" Once they were close enough she rubbed against him lightly with a purr before asking him "Want to share a rabbit with me?"

Mudpuddle shivered at her touch, it felt nice however and he scowled when her warmth left his. It wasn't there for long though with the offer to share food and he nodded "Would I! I even bet I could eat the whole thing, been training since before sun rise." Mudpuddle lead the way to the fresh kill pile and grabbed the biggest rabbit he could find before trotting over to where Brambletuft sat.

"You are going to share right? And not eat the whole thing like you said?" The molly teased.

Mudpuddle dropped the rabbit and shoved it towards her "I guess we will see right? Anyways, mollies first!" He meowed cheerfully before laying down. He made sure their pelts didn't touch, not wanting to risk the end of this uncommon occasion.

Brambletuft looked at the rabbit and smiled at Mudpuddle. When he laid down a whisker length away she had to force the frown away. The molly started to nibble on the rabbit, not really hungry anymore. It was quiet between the two now and though it seemed like an awkward silence it was not, it was peaceful.

Mudpuddle studied the molly who was starting to stare off in space. A silly smile spread across his face, he knew this feeling that was spreading through him and couldn't help but stare at her. That was when Mudpuddle shook his head and decided that now was the perfect time, it was time for him to voice his feelings for her. It frightened him of course, he didn't want to be reflected but now he didn't care anymore. He just wanted to be with her, to call her his.

Just as Mudpuddle moved ever so slightly in her direction he was ambushed. Russetmist had pounced on him! Mudpuddle growled at the tom "Get off will you?! Can't you see that I am busy?" He growled.

Russetmist laughed "What? You nibbling on that rabbit too?" Russetmist knew what he was going to do. The look and determination on the tom's face said it all for Russetmist. "We have apprentices to train now, no time for all that other stuff." He reminded.

Brambletuft didn't get what the two were really talking about, having not seen Mudpuddle's face just a few seconds before. "There is time to eat, we can't possibly train on an empty stomach you know?" She took another bite of the rabbit as if to emphasize.

Russetmist shook his head and looked at Mudpuddle with knowing eyes "Can't train on a full belly either." Russetmist left then, he was sure that Mudpuddle understood what he meant.

Mudpuddle rolled his eyes "What makes you think I will be full? I have been training all morning with Sunnypaw. Unlike you I don't sleep away the good part of the day to train." Though he knew exactly what Russetmist said about a full belly. He looked at Brambletuft and smiled before quickly striking out and stealing the rabbit from her "My turn!" He laughed before digging in.

Brambletuft rolled her eyes but smiled anyways. She decided to groom her self and eventually push herself towards Mudpuddle, her side was against his by the time she had finished. Though he hadn't even noticed as he focused on the rabbit, or did he?

───────────────────────
Archpool stirred in his sleep, a nightmare was going on. What he saw wasn't as terrifying as the words that echoed through his dream:

"A storm is coming, full of grey.
Death will come and evil will rise.
Tensions will grow and the briars will break.
Loyalties will be tested, innocents will be punished.
To late to turn back and save your fate.
"

Flashes of red and grey behind a screen of darkness flashed behind his eyes. Just as a flash of red rang through his dream it slowly turned to a fire. It was warm, it was unpleasant. The smoke had come to him with a strange sent of another herb, one he did not recognize just yet. Just then a glow of orange came through the fire, it was more white than yellow. It was warm and it meant good. There was a sense of protectiveness from the light, it made the scene change. Archpool was no longer amidst the fire but in the cool night sky, stars surrounded him.

"Head our warning Archpool, Cloudstar has become blind. It is to late for him to listen, it is up to you to see the way. Guide the one we show you, show him the way. It will be difficult but he will bring change, he will step up to lead. He will see the evil and he will see the good. He will protect."

Archpool tried to ask who was he, who was the cat that would save them but when he tried to speak the images in his mind seemed to bend and sway. The image of a cat with the pride and stance of a lion. Archpool didn't get a good look like he was meant to as Owlpaw woke him. "Archpool, you are talking in your sleep!" the molly meowed in her usual quiet voice.

───────────────────────
[Apprentice Training Archpool trains Owlpaw.
All apprentices but Leafpaw and Rockpaw train.
]
[Border Patrol 1 Sagestorm, Coppereyes, Waspfur, Lichenfern, Breezerunner and Rabbitheart go after the rogues.]
[Border Patrol 2 Dawnflower, Foxclaw, Vixenspirit, Finchfin, Willowdusk and Mottlepaw patrol the rest of the borders.]
[Hunting Patrol 1 Patchpelt, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Runningpaw, Sandpaw and Sunnypaw hunt by the lake.]
[Hunting Patrol 2 Russetmist, Ryestone, Quailwing, Sparrowclaw, Murdochpaw and Blazepaw hunt in the forest.]
[Camp Guard Archpool, Mutesoft, Quickpaw, Rockpaw and Owlpaw stay in camp to look after the weak and injured.]
[Injured Tigerflower is in a coma for 2 more moons.
Leafpaw has a sprained foot.
Resinmoon has developed a nasty cough.
Finchfin hides a gash under her chest.
Cloudstar suffers from sever food poisoning.
]
[Death Cloudstar loses 2 lives to food poisoning.]
[Herb Used 1 Yarrow was used on Cloudstar.]
[Moonstone I know it is the usual one cat only kind of thing but since I have had you not send any, would it be alright if you could send this cat and his mate? If not then the one cat I would like first is the second one.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Quail (6 servings) 1 Small Fish (2 servings) 1 Mouse (1 serving)]
[Prey All fish was tossed away, due to the two lives Cloudstar has lost.]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 58 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
        Sagestorm | 51 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 76 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlpaw | 15 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Warriors:
        Coppereyes | 52 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Waspfur | 52 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 51 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lichenfern | 49 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Breezerunner | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 39 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rabbitheart | 38 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Patchpelt | 33 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 28 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 28 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Ryestone | 21 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 20 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Dipperdust | 18 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Finchfin | 18 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Quailwing | 18 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mutesoft | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sparrowclaw | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Runningpaw | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Leafpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Quickpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Blazepaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mottlepaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rockpaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sandpaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sunnypaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Murdochpaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        Oriolefeather | 65 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lyrasong | 52 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lizardstream | 51 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 46 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Applekit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightingkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Longkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlekit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Nettlekit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlekit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Pipitkit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Erminekit | 1 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Perchkit | 1 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Poppykit | 1 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 112 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Prisoners:
        Vixenspirit | 36 Moons | Molly | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x3 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
        Quail | x2 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 10 | 18 servings

DECEASED

Aspenthorn | Forgivess trial
        Berrypaw | Killed by Aspenpaw and Sagestorm
        Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Bouldershade | Killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
        Darkshade | Old age
        Fawnwillow | Killed by Aspenthorn
        Lambshade | Trampled by horse
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Rainkit | Taken by a hawk
        Starlingpaw | Rouge Attack
        Stormkit | Stillborn
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockpaw, Sandpaw, Mottlepaw,
        Sunnypaw, Blazepaw

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone, Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlpaw, Lambshade, Tarpaw(Colossalclan),
        Spiderpaw(Jinxclan), Whitepaw(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
        Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Shellclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Gorseclan), Darkpaw(Verglasclan),
        Poppykit, Perchkit

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
        ↪Lionkit, Longkit, Lightingkit
        Lyrasong and Sagestorm
        Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlekit, Applekit, Robinkit
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        ↪Nettlekit, Needlekit, Newtkit
        Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
        ↪eErminekit
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | open | open
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Gorseclan | Ember*

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    1|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    1|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    1|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Archpool | Owlpaw | 9 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing,
    Herb Recognition, Herb Usage, Poisons, Kitting, Mending, Cures, Death

Patchpelt | Runningpaw | 5 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Waspfur | Rockpaw | 2 |
    Brambletuft | Sandpaw | 2 |
    Willowdusk | Mottlepaw | 2 |
    Mudpuddle | Sunnypaw | 2 |
    Russetmist | Blazepaw | 2 |
    Breezerunner | Quickpaw | 4 |
    Dawnflower | Leafpaw | 4 |
    Sparrowclaw | Murdochpaw | 0 |
Last edited by amethyst14 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 23

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:29 am

Season: Leaf-fall
    Weather: It has started to get colder and the now colored leaves have begun to fall. Prey is still plenty as they scurry to fill their bellies for the coming leaf-bare. Predators are out an about more as they try to fill their bellies as well. With the cold comes sickness and your kits and apprentices are more susceptible to the change. Be careful on how active they are or they might catch whitecough or even worse, greencough.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ The kits nurse ]
[ Poppyseeds and Cobwebs were received from Marya and Kat via Discord ]
[ Reedberry treats Sorrelstar with x1 Popseed, x2 Coweb]
[ Reedberry goes out to collect more cobwebs and poppyseeds ]
[ Boarfang and Badgerleap go out on a border patrol ]
[ Leopardheart goes out hunting ]
[ Hickorypaw and Shardpaw rest. ]

Reedberry finds two cobweb.
    Boarfang and Badgerleap see that the badger has left their territory.
    Leopardheart catches a fish.
    Hickorypaw comes out of her coma, she still has whitecough.
    Shardpaw is all better and can return to his training.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:23 am

Number of Cats: 6; 4 female, 2 male
Next moonpool visit: Today
Next kitting: x
Number of servings: two

This was pretty rushed ;;

Stormcloud padded across the forest floor, every step disturbing a leaf or a twig. He could smell mouse and hear the shuffling of many small creatures in the undergrowth. Satisfied, he purred, dashing through the shafts of sunlight like an apprentice their first day out of the camp. "Thank Starclan leaf-bare is gone", Stormcloud muttered contentedly. Melonstar had sent him off on a patrol by the thunderpath. "Who knows what those crazy monsters are doing there!" He recalled her words, and a rush of warmth spread through him. "Melonstar is such a stupid fur-ball", he chuckled to himself. As he neared the thunderpath, he could hear the deafening roar of the monsters and smell their acrid tang. But, wait- something was wrong. Stormcloud snapped to awareness, his eyes narrowing as he opened his mouth. "Cat", he growled. Dropping into a hunter's crouch, he followed the scent until he could see two dark figures in the distance. Over the loud roar of the thunderpath, he could just make out their words. "What are we going to do now?" One of them wailed. It's voice sounded desperate, as if it had lost all hope. "Quiet!" The second cat hissed. "This isn't our territory! There could be cats out here waiting to kill us..." The first cat whimpered, and Stormcloud chuckled to himself softly, but the sound was abruptly cut off. Stormcloud gasped in horror as a dark figure swerved off of the thunderpath, heading for the strangers. "A monster?!" Stormcloud sprang to his feet. "But they're not supposed to go on the grass!" Shaking with disbelief, he opened his mouth and yowled as loud as he could. "Stop! There's a monster! Watch ou-" The two cats had swerved their heads in his direction, and now, their panic-stricken screams overlapped his and reverberated through the forest. Stormcloud felt bile rising in his throat as the cats were hit, and gagged at the fresh stench of blood. The monster ran on, unaware of the cats it had just hurt, and Stormcloud swayed on his paws. The forest dimmed and it seemed like the only thing he could see was the cat hit, a white she-cat, lying on the floor, her pelt soaked with blood and her eyes half-open. "Where's the other cat? Wasn't she hit too?" Stormcloud wondered dimly, not really caring. He spotted her at the edge of the clearing; she had some blood on her left leg but seemed to be okay. She glanced at him, and Stormcloud noticed she was carrying some cobweb. The strange cat padded over and spat out the cobweb next to the white cat. He stared at the white cat's dull eyes with pity, wondering what kind of life she could have had before this tragedy. Ready to walk away, he stifled a gasp as confusion flickered in the eyes that had been so dull seconds before. The white cat muttered something unintelligible, then closed her eyes and sighed. At this point, the other, younger cat had sat down next to Stormcloud and was putting cobweb on the white cat's wounds. "H-how did she survive?" Stormcloud gasped. The strange cat looked at him gravely. "She crouched when the monster was about to hit her", the cat said. "I'm pretty sure only her legs were hurt. Look; that's where all of the wounds are." Stormcloud was surprised to see that that was, indeed, true. "But wouldn't that mean that it would have broken her legs and spine?" He asked in amazement. The cat sighed. "You see, she was standing sideways, and she crouched, so the monster would only have hit the lower part of her legs since there's some space under it. When she was hit, the force would have made her roll away, which would have prevented further damage." She ran her paws across the cat's legs and flank. "The bone's certainly broken here", she said with concern. "I'm not sure if she'll ever be able to run properly... Although there's a big enough chance." At that, the white cat roused again and whimpered. The younger cat stroked the white cat's head, whispering words of reassurance. Soon, the white cat closed her eyes and drifted into a troubled sleep. Stormcloud shook his head, trying to clear it. It was as if he was in a trance, and he desperately needed to wake up from it. "What's wrong with me?" He wondered. "Oh god... how did that monster go off of the thunderpath?! Does this mean we have to be constantly alert? Who says there isn't a monster in the camp right now, slowly draining away each of Melonstar's nine lives?" Stormcloud hissed, warding off his rising anxiety. As he looked at the strange cat tending to the white cat's wounds, a question formed in his head. "What is your name? Who are you?" he demanded, although his voice sounded tired. The cat turned around to him. "My name is Tranquilitywhisper. I was sent here to be your medicine cat." Stormcloud's eyes widened. "Now, let me get back to work." Stormcloud watched for a moment, then swallowed and opened his mouth. "And what's... her name?" Stormcloud nodded his head at the white cat. Tranquilitywhisper sighed. "It's Arrowfang." With a final sniff at the cat, Tranquilitywhisper stood up. "Let's get her back to camp. I have a herb store stashed in one of the oak trees nearby." Stormcloud nodded, and crouched down as Tranquilitywhisper gently lifted Arrowfang onto his shoulders. He staggered, but caught his balance and started walking toward the camp. Tranquilitywhisper stood by his side, steadying Arrowfang.
- - - - - - - - - -
"Melonstar!" Melonstar looked up as Tranquilitywhisper came running toward her, her fur covered in moss and bits of dried herb. "Melonstar!" She called again, and this time Melonstar rose to her feet. "Arrowfang woke up!" Tranquilitywhisper puffed, her tail flicking side-to-side. Melonstar was ecstatic with glee. "How is she? Is she alright? Will the leg heal?" Tranquilitywhisper shook her head. "I'm not sure yet", she admitted, "But I know one thing- she'll live." Melonstar nodded, her excitement draining. It was still relieving to know the cat would live, but... What would a disabled warrior do in a small clan like Honeyclan? Melonstar shook her head. There was no point thinking about that now. "Go gather some herbs", she ordered the young medicine cat, who nodded and scrambled away. "Stormcloud!" She called, and he instantly padded out of the warrior den. "What is it, Melonstar?" He asked, dipping his head. "We're going hunting by the Old Spruce", Melonstar said. Stormcloud purred and padded out of camp.
--------------
There it was... Melonstar could smell the strong scent of mouse and see it sitting next to a tree's roots. It cleaned it's small paws, unaware of the fact that it was prey for a creature much bigger than it. Melonstar inched forward, placing each paw silently on the forest floor. Just when she was about to pounce, Stormcloud came running in. "Melonstar!" He shouted. The mouse jumped and quickly dashed away. "Fox dung!" Melonstar hissed. "You just scared away my dinner!" "I don't care about your dinner!" Stormcloud whispered. "I've spotted two cats on our border." Melonstar jerked her head to stare at him. "Let's go, then!" She meowed excitedly. Not waiting for a reply, she dashed across the clearing toward the northern border. Soon, she could smell cats and saw them through the undergrowth. One of them seemed to be considerably younger than the other. Melonstar nodded and padded out confidently. "Greetings", she meowed loudly. Both cats jerked their heads around and stared at her with a scared expression. Both were she-cats, and one was a very pale sandy color, so that she almost looked white. The other one was ginger with white patches and seemed to be younger than the sandy one. "My name is Melonstar, and I am the leader of Honeyclan. You are on my territory..." The cats looked like they wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it, and Melonstar trailed off. "Don't be so scared!" She said gently. "We're a small clan, and looking for new cats. Would you like to join?" The cats looked at each other, their mouths agape. The sandy one stepped forward and dipped her head. "My name is Powdershine of Flameclan, and my friend over here is Flarestone of Quartzclan." Melonstar nodded. "Come then. Let's get to work."
[ Tranquilitywhisper, Arrowfang, Powdershine, and Flarestone join the clan ]
[ Arrowfang is hit by a monster and suffers a broken leg and a few bruises ]
[ Tranquilitywhisper = herb hunting ]
[ Powdershine + Flarestone = border patrol ]
[ Melonstar = Stormcloud = hunting ]
[ Melonstar decides not to go the moonpool just yet ]
[ The clan consumes a small fish ]

Leader:
          Melonstar | 23 moons | Female | X
          I Sandy she-cat with white stripes and bright orange eyes I
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stormcloud | 39 moons | Male | X
          I Light-gray tom with dark stripes on his head, a black tail, and blue eyes I

Medicine Cat:
          Tranquilitywhisper | 17 moons | Male | X
          I Tuxedo tom with gray and green eyes I

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name I Age I Gender I [url]X[/url]
          I Description I

Warriors:
          Arrowfang | 52 moons | Female | X
          I White she-cat with swamp-green eyes I

Flarestone | 19 moons | Female | X
          I Ginger she-cat with white spots and luminescent orange eyes I

Powdershine I 43 moons I Female I X
          I Very pale sandy she-cat with yellow eyes I

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North| Clan Name | Username
    Northeast| Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    South | Adderclan | marya d.
    Southeast I Colossalclan I Grey_Hoodie
    Southwest I Clan Name I Username
    East I Clan Name I Username
    West I Clan Name I Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Starling| x1 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌾 ᑕOᒪOSSᗩᒪᑕᒪᗩᑎ [006]

Postby serpentine. » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 am

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
🌾 Image

[Colossalclan consumes one large fish (three servings)]
[Coyotestar takes Tarpaw training; Coyotestar asks for a queen.]
[Buglerpaw attempts to learn herb use.]

[Starclan sent you a queen! She is due in two moons. ]
[Tarpaw's hunting skills increase!]
[Unfortunately, Buglerpaw didn't get a hold of herb use today. Better luck next time!]
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:37 am

Number of Cats: 26 (11 toms, 15 mollies)

Servings: 5

Next Moonpool Visit: 11/30

writers block rip. During the fight with the badger, Dancingstripe and Hailwhisker sustain serious injuries, the others sustain mild injuries.

[Velvetflicker and Bramblepaw go hunting for herbs]
[Sweetstar goes to the moonpool to request another member]
[Flarestrike, Dancingstripe, Hailwhisker and Scorchmask go after the badger]
[Maplestrike, Daisytuft and Wrenface agree to help SkyClan in their war against CloudClan]
[Whisperdust, Tumblepaw, Snowflight and Swayingtrees go hunting]
[Sandflower, Breezepaw, Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Silversong, and Mothpaw go on patrol]
[Falconwatcher, Flickerpaw, Hailclaw, Bouncepaw, Mottledleap, and Cinderpaw go on patrol]
[SwiftClan consumes an ermine and a big fish]
[Swiftclan gives one bird to Skyclan]
[Swiftclan gives one bird to AdderClan]

Leader

Sweetstar | 48 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

Deputy

Maplestrike | 41 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 33 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Daisytuft | 45 moons | Molly | X
    Dancingstripe | 35 moons | | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 43 moons | Tom | X
    Flarestrike | 15 moons | Tom | X
    Hailclaw | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Hailwhisker | 40 moons | Molly | X
    Mottledleap | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Sandflower | 24 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 29 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 29 moons | Tom | X
    Silversong | 22 moons | Molly | X
    Snowflight | 35 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 34 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Rowanpaw | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Bouncepaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Cinderpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Breezepaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Mothpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
    Flickerpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
    Tumblepaw | 7 moons | Tom | X (left)
    Bramblepaw | 7 moons | Tom | X (right)

Queens

Hailclaw | 38 moons | Molly | X - two moons
    Rowanpaw | 12 moons | Molly | X - two moons
    Velvetflicker | 33 moons | Molly | X - two moons

Kits

none

Elders

Smokepath | 153 moons | Tom | X
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Skyclan | Imp

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine
South | OakClan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | CedarClan | kacchan
Southwest | CliffClan | sushinekko
West | AdderClan | Marya D
Northwest | Skyclan | Imp

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 0
Burnet | 1
Catmint | 1
Catchweed | 1
Celadine | 1
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Coltsfoot | 2
Comfrey | 1
Comfrey Roost | 1
Daisy Leaf | 0
Dandylion | 1
Fennel | 1
Heather nectar | 1
Honey | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Ragwort leaves | 2
Raspberry leaves | 1
Tansy | 1
Willow bark | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors

Velvetflicker | Rowanpaw | 4 | Herbal knowledge, Basic healing, Hunting, Fighting
Velvetflicker | Bramblepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Hailclaw | Bouncepaw |4 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking, Advanced Hunting
Mottledleap | Cinderpaw | 4 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking, Stalking
Sandflower | Breezepaw | 3 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking
Shadowflight | Muddypaw | 3 | Fighting, Tracking, Fishing
Silversong | Mothpaw | 3 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking
Falconwatcher | Flickerpaw | 2 | Hunting,
Whisperdust | Tumblepaw | 1 | Tracking, Fishing

Deceased Cats

None

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncepaw, Breezepaw and Cinderpaw