Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Nova-Moshi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:28 pm

My Clans name shall be Glacierclan! They inhabit a Taiga biome a little ways away from any human civilization. The area is surrounded by many birches and the occasional widow. A large river crosses though the western chunk of their territory, leading into a lake that meets the more frozen areas. Deeper inside the cave in is an open area where the cats can pad about to stay out of the cold. Kits are only let outside when they are proven to handle the temperature. The camp is located in a steep rock wall that caves inwards, several holes eroded away to make suitable resting places, with an abandoned badger nest nearby. The season of Leafbare is nearly all year around and very cold, Greenleaf is much shorter, and does little to relieve of most of the cold weather.

The cats themselves have grown to adapt to the cold all year round that goes on with their daily lives, and have evolved to have thicker coats of fur and bigger paws to pad around when the snow gets really deep. These cats prefer to keep to themselves, although they are also very curious. Their stamina is also very high, since hunting sometimes involves going far distances away from camp to chase down and find food.
The main prey they hunt is fish and birds, although voles and rabbits along with some beavers make their way into the diet of these cats. It's also a common practice in the Greenleaf to follow bears when they go hunting to pick up any leftovers they may have had from hunting moose. Only the senior warriors can do this job, since it's very dangerous to follow a bear when it's hungry.
It is also a practice to teach all apprentices to be able to climb trees and swim, as it is crucial for everyone to know the best ways to find prey before everything starts to hibernate in the harsh Leafbare.

Lastly, Glacierclan sometimes does hibernate if the winters are worse than usual- meaning they stock up for food in Greenleaf and only send out very few warriors if the season is against them. The Queens and Elders sleep as much as possible, and the kits along with them unless for training lessons in the early mornings. The cats are not very active after sunset since they would only have each other for warmth after then.
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 36

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 38 (12 of which are kits)
|17F|20M|
Food Consumption: 7
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxThe last kit was the easiest kitting for Boulderdash, by some margin. Maybe she was de-sensitised by that point.
-----
xxxx"Constant vigilance!” came a booming voice as the warriors continued their patrol. Martinwhisker was about ready to burst out of his skin (of course Merlindash didn’t react so poorly).
xxxxBugleclaw whipped around, thick long fur swinging off his muscular frame. Of course, the only cat in the clan who came close to rivalling him was Merlindash, but for the sake of Bugleclaw’s dignity, Merlindash had never challenged him to a fight. The dark tom bunched up, puffing himself out to look as intimidating as possible, and with his full range of ferocious facial expressions, that wasn’t hard. Merlindash imitated. Martinwhisker didn’t, he hadn’t the patience for shows of might.
xxxx"You weren’t even looking for me! If I were a hostile human you would all be dead! If I were a badger dead! Hawks would not give you warning, they would be down and picking off the tastiest of you in an instant! Eagles – though rare – are even faster, you would not have time to register what was happening before your neck was severed! Constant vigilance. Threats do not simply announce themselves.”
xxxx"Except you, clearly. Or are you not a threat?” Martinwhisker asked. His calm tone came as a surprise to the other two warriors.
xxxxThere was a quick, high pitched bark of laughter, and suddenly a dark-grey cat emerged from the undergrowth.
xxxx"Depends.” The grey cat said, before his body was even full visible, which was about the least reassuring thing he could have. Scars were visible on various areas of his body, and it was obvious from the uneven weighting upon his feet that he’d faced various injuries in his past. He flicked his tail gently, holding it high up in the air.
xxxx"It’s in my interests to not allow you clan cats to all die off. I’d rather appreciate being able to have a talk with your leader about your shocking and disgusting negligence to the vigilance! (the three Gustclan toms flinched, but the grey tom didn’t even pause) “that could just have easily led you to meet me as a badger. If you had met one of them, instead of me, the calm you had would have been wiped off a lot more forcefully then.”
xxxxMartinwhisker recoiled a half-step from where he’d been standing.
xxxx"Or alternatively, you can keep up the pathetic representation of warriors you are, and I can see the look on your lack of faces next time you meet something unexpected.” Judging by his tone, the tom knew he’d find it interesting to see from past experience.
xxxxMartinwhisker looked sideways at Bugleclaw. The black tom had somehow ended up in charge of the patrol unofficially.
xxxx"Merlindash, run back to camp. Tell whoever’s on guard where we are, and for as many warriors as possible to come here to keep an eye on him-"
xxxx"-without leaving camp undefended, of course.” Martinwhisker interjected.
xxxx"Find Heronstar.” Bugleclaw continued. “Bring her here. Whatever he has to say, we can hear him here.”
xxxxMerlindash kept his gaze fixed on the dark grey loner, fury and fear mixing in his expression. The grey cat gazed back, amused, clearly not showing if he thought the advice an over-reaction or not, but certainly showing the humour he found in the situation.
xxxx"Go!” And Merlindash did.
-----
xxxxBoulderdash wearily groomed the five new kits.
xxxxBoulderdash was a wild cat, she knew nothing of genetics. But still… she couldn’t help but be concerned about her kits. About them showing their father. Two of them were far too darkly furred to be Myrtleclaw’s, she was sure.
-----
xxxxHeronstar turned to face the other Gustclan warriors, twisting her head owl-like.
xxxx"I want to talk to him privately.” She said, firmly. The leader’s word was law; so sayeth the code. The warriors stepped back. Heronstar’s gaze fiercened. They collected to one side of where the patrol had met the grey cat, just outside of earshot. Every set of eyes focused on their leader, waiting to spring into action if the stranger did so first.
xxxxIf Merlindash had willingly admitted his fear… this cat had to have something to back that up.
-----
xxxx"I’ve come to agree with you over these many long moons in some ways.” Came a low voice, in the depth of dreams. The words slid in some way between each other, so that it felt whole sentences could have been lost between each word. The dripping malice and shaking rage in the voice didn’t help. It was obvious to a conscious mind that those words had to be directed elsewhere, but in slumber such reasoning is difficult. “Honour’s a luxury we can’t all afford.”
xxxxThere was nothing to see, but suddenly there was something hitting Heronstar’s coat, and a terrible pain, and then she woke up, breathing hard, the bedding she slept in thrown wildly around her.
-----
xxxx"I’m not inclined to trust you, which I’m sure you’ll understand.” The dark grey tom nodded after Heronstar’s comment. “But I’m prepared to allow you to live here for a few moons until you’ve proven yourself trustworthy or you’re done here. What’s your name?”
xxxx"Clarystorm.” The dark tom answered almost instantly.
xxxx"-storm? I’d have thought you’d be a –claw, from how you spoke to my patrol.”
xxxx"I could, but I’d rather strangers not anticipate exactly what I could do.”
xxxxIf he really was serious about the importance of vigilance, it made sense for him to abuse a stranger’s lack of it. Heronstar nodded slowly.
-----
xxxxBoulderdash was woken in the middle of the night by a constant motion hitting her square in the chest. She tried to fidget away from whatever was beneath her, taking her kits with her, but the hitting just followed her. She buried her nose in the soft pile of tiny bodies she was curled around, to find the youngest, the dark grey kit, kicking his rear leg in a nearly-even rhythm, his toes catching her chest at each motion.
xxxxReturning to sleep was impossible with that going on, partially due to discomfort physically, and partially due to her concern of what her tiny kit might be dreaming already that would lead him to lash out physically. Boulderdash watched intently, waiting for it to stop, and when it did, she felt like two pains against her heart had been removed. She licked her smallest kit thoroughly, placed her head back down and quickly fell asleep again.
xxxxNaming Elmkit after she had died had been genuinely painful. Boulderdash was following Argusheart’s example now, even though it annoyed the other cats no-end. “Don’t you care about them? Don’t they deserve names?” “You named the others within a day.”
xxxxBut they’d had so few deaths so far! Misfortune had to be just around the corner (especially with the freak storm last moon, that had to mean something), and Argusheart’s thinking of not putting yourself through more grief than necessary was making a lot more sense to her now. Giving up a nameless bundle was probably easier than giving up your child.
-----
xxxxNearly a moon after turning up, Clarystorm was somewhat pleased that he still wasn't entirely being trusted. It meant they'd taken what he'd said seriously. Meanwhile, the five new kits that Boulderdash had born (now named) had been well welcomed by everyone the queen trusted already; especially by Nettleflower, who had outright refused to talk to Clarystorm (or that was how he read it anyway; no one else seemed to think it unusual for her).

[Clarystorm joins Gustclan]
[Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit are born]
[Argusheart, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Moraine and Firepath go hunting]
[Bugleclaw, Osierfang and Lobeliafur go hunting]
[Merlindash and Clarystorm go on a patrol]
[Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw, and Heronstar and Cicelypaw train]
[Harrierpelt stay in camp to mind his patients]
[Tabbyfur stays in camp to mind the kits; Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit; Boulderdash stays in camp to mind the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit and Sealkit; together they mind Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit]
[Chubtail, Martinwhisker and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 2 squirrels and 1 big fish – 7 portions]

(So… Decided to notate “recessive white” as if it’s a real allele. It seems consistent so I’m okay with it, don’t fuss or anything. It’s noted “s*” in my genetic lists. Excuse for random white appearing while not disrupting my genetic lists has been provided!
(Also - We have a Z- name whoo whoop!
(I’m going to add Trout and Lion from Hyenaclan next post, if you want to have Merlin and Clary find anyone can it be either of them?)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 73 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 69 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 48 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww

Warriors: (14 [+3])
    ★ Boulderdash | Female | Queen
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 60 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | Female | Queen
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 47 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 35 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 66 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 31 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/TT/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 42 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/TT/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 27 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    ↪ Claw-mark scars diagonally over his nose
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail| 27 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Martinwhisker | 43 | Male
    ↪ White tom with black ears and back and hazel eyes
    BB/Cc/Dd/Dmdm/ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 21 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | 21 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Firepath | 25 | Male
    ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/OY/ss/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | Female | Queen
    ★ Merlindash | 18 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Clarystorm | 58 | Male
    ↪ Battle-hardened dark-grey tom with yellow eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (4)
    ★ Langoustinepaw | 16 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/TT/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacepaw | 16 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Ploverpaw | 14 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    Bb'/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelypaw | 14 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    ↪ Jagged tail, with a break in the bones of it
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Queens: (3)
    ★ Argusheart | 65 | Female | •••
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Boulderdash | 64 | Female | ••••
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss*/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 22 | Female | •••
    ↪ Tabby grey molly with yellow eyes and a white throat
    bb’/CC/dd/Dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
    ↪ Description
    Carrying

Kits: (12)
    ★ Pheasantkit | 5 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
    Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Mosquitokit | 5 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobsterkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
    Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Camberkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
    Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Ospreykit | 4 | Female
    ↪ White and grey molly with hazel eyes
    bb/Cca/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oo/SS/ww
    ★ Noctulekit | 4 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate tabby with pale undersides and blue eyes
    bb’/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Saffronkit | 4 | Male
    ↪ Silvery tabby tom with violet eyes and pale undersides
    Bb’/Cca/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/Tt/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Teaselkit | 0 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with soon-brown eyes and white undersides
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Ringkit | 0 | Male
    ↪ Blue-eyed silver tom with stripes over white areas
    BB/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Zinniakit | 0 | Female
    ↪ Lilac-silver molly with soon-hazel eyes and pale areas
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Dipperkit | 0 | Female
    ↪ Dark brown, white-face, long-fur molly with soon-grey eyes
    Bb’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Sealkit | 0 | Male
    ↪ Dark grey, long-furred tom with soon-grey eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ appearance
    carrying

Elders: (1)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 98 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
    ↪ Developing diabetes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/TT/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Morningclan | Stormly
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Clan Name | Username
West | Hills | Clan Name | Username *

*I'm pretty sure Redclan's been disbanded, otherwise they're
welcome to come back in this slot!

Medicine Store
Alder Bark (1) | Helps toothache
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
Burnet (1) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Cobweb (0) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Goatweed (1) | Eases anxiety and grief
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horsetail (0) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
Thyme (0) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x4 | 1 serving
Mice | x3 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x4 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
Hares | x3 | 3 servings
Total | x34 | 4 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Shellcloud | Langoustinepaw | 9
Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Agility, B. Healing, Diplomacy, Orate, Fight,
Droseratail | Vendacepaw | 9
Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Agility, B. Healing, Diplomacy, Orate, Fight,
Heronstar | Cicelypaw | 7
Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight, Stealth, Swim,
Myrtleclaw | Ploverpaw | 7
Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight, Stealth, Swim,
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Starclan cats:
Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Dark Forest cats:
Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
[Glaceon has permission to use her for plot purposes!]

Family:
Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverpaw, Cicelypaw and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower
Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlindash
Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
Smokefrost of Moorclan, Ashflight of Duskclan and Firepath
Droseratail and Lobeliafur
No kits yet
Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw
Shellcloud and Nettleflower
No kits yet
Unknown and Tabitha
Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit
Pearstone and Moraine
No kits yet
★ Name and Name ★
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Sweetstar rests]
[Flarestrike rests and receives one rush]
[Swayingtrees rests and receives one daisy leaf]
[Maplestrike receives one dock]
[Dancingstripe receives one dock]
[Muddykit, Mothkit, and Flickerkit become apprentices!]
[Velvetflicker and Rowanpaw hunt for herbs]
[Hailclaw, Bouncepaw, Mottledleap, and Cinderpaw go on patrol]
[Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Sandflower, and Breezepaw go on patrol]
[Falconwatcher, Flickerpaw, Silversong, and Mothpaw go hunting]
[Dancingstripe, Hailwhisker, Whisperdust, Wrenface and Maplestrike go hunting]

[SwiftClan consumes an ermine and a big fish]

Velvetflicker and Rowanpaw find x1 comfrey root, x1 dock
Hailclaw, Mottledleap, Bouncepaw, Cinderpaw catch the scent of an elderly loner
Bouncepaw and Cinderpaw learn fighting
Sandflower, Shadowflight, Breezepaw, and Muddypaw's patrol was uneventful
Breezepaw and Muddypaw learn fighting
Falconwatcher, Silversong, Flickerpaw, and Mothpaw catch x2 rabbit
Flickerpaw and Mothpaw learn hunting
Dangingstripe, Hailwhisker, Maplestrike, Whisperdust, and Wrenface catch x1 bird
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 am

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
🌾 Image

[Colossalclan consumes one large fish (three servings)]
[Buglerpaw attempts to learn herb lore.]
[Elk and Quartz go fishing.]
[Pebblevine goes hunting.]
[Coyotestar takes Tarpaw training.]

[Buglerpaw successfully learns herb lore!]
[Elk and Quartz catch x3 large fish]
[Pebblevine catches x2 mice]
[Tarpaw successfully learns hunting!]
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 39
Kits Due In: -----

No one ever knew how the fire started. In later generations, some would suspect that it was Starclan's way of testing Honeystar or warning her that a fire would be started among her clanmates, one that would threaten to consume them if she didn't stop it in time. But at the time, all the clan knew was panic. The morning had started normally. Crowcloud and Dippercloud were talking about how long cats could live and what ways they could come up with to extend one's life. It was a miracle, really, that Dippercloud was so old. Birchnose was in the camp, calling out cats to go on the daily patrols. There was the morning, day, and evening patrols, all of which were important. Night patrols were less important to the clan, as they tended to be diurnal with only cats like Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker regularly going out in the darkness. Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw were out training, while Honeystar and Aspentail were supervising Scorchpaw's assessments. This meant that most of the clan was outside the camp when the first spark appeared.

"Do you smell anything?" asked Birchnose, looking at Duckpelt who lay next to her.

Duckpelt sniffed the air and shook her head. "No," she replied. "Unless..." She relaxed. "It's nothing," she said in response to Birchnose's querying look.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Fire! Fire!" shrieked Dustleaf, as she heaved her way out of the medicine cats' den. Flames blazed behind her and a spark floated in front of her, setting the foliage ablaze. Within moments, the camp burned. The Speaker's Tree was spared, but much of the rest was not. The elders' den was particularly vulnerable, and yowls could be heard from within. As Duckpelt helped Birchnose evacuate the camp, Dippercloud stumbled out of the den.

"He's still in there," she rasped. "The tom's still there!"

Not Crowcloud, thought Duckpelt, horrified. Out loud, she called to Dandeliontail. "Help Crowcloud! He's in the elders' den!" But Dandeliontail made no effort to help and looking back, the molly could see why. The log that had served to shelter Dippercloud, and Bramblebush and Grayfur before her, was burning white-hot. If Crowcloud hadn't escaped the log before, he would never have a chance now.

"Crowcloud?" murmured Dustleaf, paw raised in the air and head turned back. Her eyes widened as she realized the implications. "No!" she shrieked, frozen to the spot.

"Dustleaf, c'mon!" yowled Boulderpelt, bowling into her sister. "Go, go, go!" The two barely made it out of the camp alive, and by the time they reached the safety of the river, along with most of the cats that had stayed back that day, Boulderpelt was coughing.

"Is Kestrelclaw alright?" asked Dustleaf quietly, looking around. She jumped as she felt someone brush up against her but relaxed when she saw Kestrelclaw. "How's the paw?"

"Medicine cat first and foremost," murmured Kestrelclaw. "Mother and sister to the whole clan. Helper of--"

"You're rambling," said Dustleaf sharply. While she was secretly pleased that Kestrelclaw had been able to make it out, she had a sinking feeling as to the fate of her clanmates. While Egretstep was normally easy to spot, the hairless tom was nowhere to be seen. And surely Fleckstorm would have come to check on her kits? It was all too much for Dustleaf. The loss of three clanmates and her mentor in one day. She shook her head. "Starclan," she murmured, "take care of them for me." A slight breeze passed and she swore that it felt...amused. Yes, that was the word. She smiled. Perhaps Starclan was listening to her after all.

In the days after the fire, Forestclan relocated to Crowcloud's Stream, where the boulders in the vicinity were used as shelters for Dustleaf, Dippercloud, and the apprentices. Honeystar sent out several patrols to check on the camp, and they reported that while the dens had miraculously escaped major damage, the bramble defenses and some of the forest surrounding the camp was blackened and charred. They wouldn't be able to move back for some time, it seemed.

The bodies of Crowcloud, Egretstep, and Fleckstorm were also recovered and buried by the river in a great ceremony. The whole clan mourned for Crowcloud, first medicine cat and second cat to join Forestclan. Fleckstorm's kits were far more subdued, as they had already seen their friends lose family members. In addition, Scorchpaw's warrior ceremony had to be postponed until he passed his assessments, which likely wouldn't happen for some time. But slowly, the clan bounced back as they always did.

Birchnose and Alderclaw decided to have kits while they were able, and Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker decided on the same. Despite intense pressure, Mila and Palefur simply smiled and shook their heads, pointing out that Mila was one of the best fishers in the clan and it would be best to have someone catch food rather than lose the fisher to motherhood. Someday, they'd have kits. But now was not the time. Dustleaf was able to recover the majority of her herbs, and in the days following the fires, had a series of strange dreams involving those who had died in past moons. She kept the dreams to herself, as she was worried that she had gone mad from stress. The only person she told was her sister, Barleystream, who kept quiet and simply listened to her descriptions of her dreams. As the days went by, the clan grew stronger. That is, the clan appeared stronger.

"Can you smell that?" asked Applenose.

Cherryclaw shook her head but Duckpelt and Ashstripe nodded. "Loners, I suppose?" asked Duckpelt.

Applenose paused and nodded. "Yeah. Let's investigate?"

Snowfoot grinned. "Starclan must be feeling merciful today," she said in a joking tone. Her eyes, however, were serious. The fire had killed something in all of them.

"How much longer?" asked a small voice. The patrol had followed the scent and were now watching a pair of young apprentice-aged cats talk to an older tom.

"I don't know," sighed the older tom. "Either until we're noticed by a clan or until we find our way to a human territory."

"Well, today's your lucky day," said Ashstripe, strolling out from behind a tree. "We're clan cats."

The two younger cats jumped and the older tom hissed. "How would I know?" he asked. "You could be faking."

"One way or another," said Ashstripe calmly, "you'll be coming with us to meet Honeystar, our leader."

"And what will she do?" asked one of the young cats.

"She won't hurt you," said Duckpelt gently, "if that's what you're thinking. She'll give you a mentor and you can learn to be part of our clan."

"But if you harm either one of these kits..." snarled the tom.

"You'll kill us," said Cherryclaw flatly. "Got it. Now c'mon."

"Today, Starclan has granted us a boon," said Honeystar, voice ringing out over the crowd. She was standing on Crowcloud's Boulder and even as she preformed the ceremony, remembered that cold rainy night when she had met the black medicine cat. "Three loners, by the name of Aspen, Leo, and Ruby, will join the clan under the names Mottleflower, Dawnpaw, and Neritepaw." There were more than a few gasps as the prefix Dawn- was announced for Leo, and Honeystar saw Duckpelt give a little smile. While Dawnstorm's name and memory would be held dear for generations, his time had passed and this would be a good way to symbolize rebirth and change. For both were desperately needed. "If I could call up Applenose and Boulderpelt?" The two warriors padded out of the crowd and though Neritepaw cringed noticeably, Dawnpaw scanned their faces, clearly wondering who was to be mentoring him. "Applenose. You have grown up in this clan and your past was much like that of these two apprentices. I trust you will pass on your knowledge of the clans to Dawnpaw."

"I will," swore Applenose, eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Boulderpelt." continued Honeystar. "You too, have grown up in Forestclan, with an intimate knowledge of our history. I trust that you will pass on your knowledge of the clans to Neritepaw."

"I will," proclaimed Boulderpelt.

"Then I announce that Applenose and Boulderpelt will mentor Dawnpaw and Neritepaw!"

"Dawnpaw! Neritepaw! Dawnpaw! Neritepaw!" cheered the clan.

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (one squirrel, two birds)
Honeystar loses 1 life due in the fire
Crowcloud, Egretstep, and Fleckstorm die in the fire
Dippercloud, Falconflower, Oakheart, and Palefur need to be treated for smoke inhalation
Dawnpaw and Neritepaw train (climbing, hunting, or fighting)
Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw train (fighting)
Scorchpaw has assessments (pass or fail)
Birchnose decides to have kits
Briarwhisker decides to have kits

Leader:
    Honeystar | 54 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 49 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
    Dustleaf | 26 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Adderstream | 26 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 51 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 34 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 45 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Aspentail | 36 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
    Barleystream | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Bramblingwhisker | 16 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 46 moons | Molly | X
    Brightfang | 16 moons | Tom | X
    Cherryclaw | 34 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Daisywhisker | 45 moons | Tom | X
    Dandeliontail | 45 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 52 moons | Molly | X
    Falconflower | 50 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Gannetstorm | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Gingerstorm | Molly | 49 moons | X | f. Blueclan
    Hillfang | 17 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
    Kestrelclaw | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Mila | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Mottleflower | 20 moons | Tom | X
    Nour | 36 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
    Oakheart | 43 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 42 moons | Tom | X
    Patchcloud | 16 moons | Tom | X
    Shellfur | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Smokefur | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Snowfoot | 43 moons | Molly | X
    Swancloud | 13 moons | Tom | X
    Tipnose | 16 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Badgerpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Dawnpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X
    Fritillarypaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
    Neritepaw | 6 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchpaw | 12 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan

Queens:
    None

Kits:
    None

Elders:
    Dippercloud | 151 moons | Molly | X
Ally Clans:
Caveclan | tauriel.
Dawnclan | stranger danger
Swallowclan | Arya22
Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
Leafclan | zephyrine

Borders
North | Mapleclan
Northeast | Frostclan
East | Flameclan
Southeast | Leafclan
South | Caveclan
Southwest | Gustclan
West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
Alder bark | x1
Beech leaves | x1
Bindweed | x1
Blackberry leaves | x1
Borage | x1
Broom | x1
Catmint | x2
Celandine | x1
Cobweb | x2
Coltsfoot | x1
Comfrey root | x2
Fennel | x1
Feverfew | x1
Heather nectar | x1
Honey | x1
Juniper berries | x1
Lamb's ear | x1
Lavender | x1
Lavage | x1
Mouse bile | x1
Poppy seeds | x3
Ragwort | x1
Raspberry leaves | x1
Sorrel | x1
Tansy | x1
Wild garlic | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bird | x3 | 3 servings
Fish (large) | x8 | 3 servings
Hare | x6 | 3 servings
Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
Shrew | x6 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
Stoat | x7 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
Adderstream | Badgerpaw | 2 | climbing, hunting
Applenose | Dawnpaw | 0
Aspentail | Scorchpaw | 5 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
stealth, tracking
Boulderpelt | Neritepaw | 0
Gingerstorm | Fritillarypaw | 2 | climbing, hunting

Deceased Cats
Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age
Dawnstorm | Tom | 39 moons | badger attack
Grayfur | Molly | 119 moons | badger attack
Acornstream | Tom | 47 moons | infection
Bramblebush | Tom | 140 moons | f. Lunarclan | infection
Crowcloud | Tom | 51 moons | fire
Egretstep | Tom | 40 moons | fire
Fleckstorm | Molly | 36 moons | fire

Relationships
Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
Briarwhisker <3 Daisywhisker
Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
Mila <3 Palefur
Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
Dustleaf
Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud,
Tipnose
Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur
Shellfur + ??? = Fritillarypaw
??? + ??? = Dawnpaw, Neritepaw
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coniferclan [ 01 ]

Postby akame, » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

" The more curious you are, the more likely you're dead "
next gathering in: november 17th 5:00 PM PDT
toms: 01 II mollies: 00
total: 01

Bleakstar walked through the damp forest. Loose pine needles and sap sticking onto his pads. Ignoring the burning sensation to clean off the stickiness of the sap in his fur, he padded forward, keeping a blank, determined face. he padded into a shallow cave and sat down at the edge of the clear water closing his eyes as he softly spoke, "Hello, I am Bleakstar, the leader of Coniferclan. I, thank you for letting me have this opportunity to redeem myself." he briefly opened his eyes to cast aside his face from the water, giving off a a mildly disgusted look but than turning back to the water, erasing any trace of his previous look and stared at the water, looking at his own reflection. He sighed "so, if it isn't too much trouble. I ask for a medicine cat who will be able to keep my future clanmates healthy."

[ bleakstar asks for a medicine cat ]

Leader:
          bleakstar | twenty-six | male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
┌────────┐

name's akame.
mostly-inactive.
oceans away, yet
my fingers will
ghost over your
skin.

└────────┘
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 am

Heyooo I’m starting over, my previous clan was CypressClan

”Those who wander, are not lost”

In the deepest part of the woods this clan prospers.
Quiet and cunning, others may call them.
Those who have snuck into their territory have not lived to tell the tale.
Once you find a rose, you know you are near, so turn back now- before it’s to late.

Dark trees sorround this territory, a small cold stream travels across the camp, with many swerves and slides. Many creepy crawlies travel through this territory, sheltering under black berry bushes at the very edges

TRADITIONS

~ When the recent leader dies a leader shall be determined by the one who can defeat a screech owl in 24 hours
~ For a mate to be chosen, the tom must find a rose. The tom who brings the loveliest rose (in the she’s opinion) will be chosen
~ If a Medicine cat is found with a mate, he and she, must both eat a Deathberry
~ Many say, if a cat is to find a “golden” beetle, they will become leader and shall be granted 9 lives by the dark forest
~ These cats don’t believe in starclan, they follow the dark forest

[A leader is awaited for]
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 18 )

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Number of Cats: eleven
Males;; six • Females;; five
Moon;; seventeen
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

Currently too lazy to type this post out. Sorry!

[ Hickorykit has become an apprentice! ]
[ Weaselhop has returned to being a warrior ]
[ Pumalight and Boarfang have encountered the rouge ]
[ Thundercry and Hickorypaw go out to practice hunting ]
[ Weaselhop, Sorrelstar, and Leopardheart go out hunting ]
[ Sorrelstar goes out on a patrol ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty-six | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          boarfang | forty-four | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | forty | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          thundercry | forty-nine | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-eight | male | X
          weaselhop | forty-four | female | one moon | X
          pumalight | forty-one | female | X
          badgerleap | thirty-five | male | X

Apprentices:
          puddlepaw | nine | female | X
          shardpaw | nine | male | X
          hickorypaw | six | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
          Boarfang likes Pumalight
          Pumalight likes Reedberry
          Reedberry likes Pumalight

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x2 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x2 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x0 | 0 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x6 | 10 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
    boarfang | puddlepaw | one | basic hunting
    leopardheart | shardpaw | one | basic combat
    hickorypaw | thundercry | zero | none

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow + unknown = Puddlepaw, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
    Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorypaw
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● sparrowclan ● 5 ●

Postby ♥ Owl ♥ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:19 pm

-sparrowclan!!!

`` 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔠𝑘 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 ``

𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ; 𝟕 --- 𝓷𝒆𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 ; 𝓷𝓸𝓿𝒆𝓶𝓫𝒆𝓻 𝟏𝟒𝓽𝓱
𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓼 ; 𝟑 --- 𝓼𝓱𝒆-𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ; 𝟒

● ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ●

𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸
The tabbies were now walking back from their recent hunting patrols, a soft sparrow in Shrewrunner's jaws and an another juicy Sparrow plus a wet bluegill in Sparrowstar's jaws. but what they didn't expect was a scent of a nursing loner on their way back to the calm and almost friendly camp. the scent didn't seem to be far, probably a few fox lengths away but as of now, they will go back after they placed their earnings in the prey-pile and see if the scent is still around. plus if the loner is nursing, that will mean another cat for their clan plus some small-paws to go along with it if she is expecting some anytime soon.

the two toms made it back to camp only for both of their greens eyes to spot another cat in the clan. it wa a calico kit who is playing with Starlingpaw at the moment. then something sparked inside of the ruler's head, a connection. this can be the nursing loner's kit and she is probably looking for their kit right at the moment. Sparrowstar placed his pieces of prey inside of the pile of the other prey they have collected over time, Shrewrunner doing the same, and went off towards Ferretnose again meanwhile Shrewrunner went towards the new kit. " I'm guessing this one also followed you? " Sparrowstar asked the strong-claw, making her look up with calm eyes as she moved away from her grooming. after a few moons of being with Sparrowstar, Ferretnose trusts him now along with Shrewrunner. " yes, she did. for some reason she thought I was her mother and followed me here to the clan. I had to tell the she-kit that I wasn't her mother, maybe a bit too harshly, but she stayed here. probably hoping her mother would show up and take her back " Ferretnose finished her little story about finding the kit. " ah I see. well I did get the scent of a nursing loner on my way back from my hunting trip with Shrewrunner. that could be, by chance, the kit's mother " " it's most likely is. I would probably go back there and find her. I bet she is very worried sick about her kit being away from her for...Starclan knows how long " Ferretnose suggested the idea to the tabby ruler. " I was about to go do that but first, I wanna see this kit " he meowed as he walked away from the she-cat and padded besides Shrewrunner, his calm gaze now onto the small kit.

the small kit's eyes moved towards the new cat who just came to her. " oh hello there! have you seen my mother? " the kit asked with a tilt of her head, making Shrewrunner smile a bit. " I'm sorry little one but we didn't see your mother but we might have picked up her scent. until we find her, you will have to stay here in Sparrowclan " Sparrowstar said to the small kit. " Awww....ok " replied the calico kit, a little sad that the ruler didn’t see her mother as she wished. " W-What is y-y-your name? " Shrewrunner asked, the kit moving her head and looked over to the other tabby tom. " I-I....don't remember " " O-Oh. W-Well I guess w-w-we will just have to give y-you a new name then " Shrewrunner said in his usually shy tone. " How about Applekit? " Starlingpaw suggested to the two toms but they shook their heads, not agreeing with the young-chaser's name suggestion. " That just doesn't fit with me. hmmmm....How about Dapplekit? " Sparrowstar said as he turned his gaze back to the kit below him. " oooo I like that one. I wanna be Dapplekit! " the calico she-kit said with happiness, causing the three cats around her to smirk. " Ok then. Dapplekit it is. Now, do you happen to remember what your mother looks like? " " Um....sorry but I don't. I don't have a very good memory " Dapplekit answered the ruler's question. The ruler sighed, this was going to be harder then he though. " Well that's ok. I'm going to go off to find your mother. meanwhile, Shrewrunner and Starlingpaw can show you around the camp and introduce you to the other cats here " Sparrowstar replied back, Shrewrunner and Starlingpaw giving a nod to accepted his request. Shrewrunner and Starlingpaw started to take the kit around the camp while Sparrowstar went off to see if he can smell the scent again and find Dapplekit's mother or even her father.

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽
" then I pounced on the unsuspecting rabbit with force " Shrewrunner said towards the ruler with energy, making the tabby gave a small chuckle due to how much energy he put into his words. " I swear you can make almost any story of yours interesting due to all the energy you have " Sparrowstar said towards his friend, making Shrewrunner give a nod of thankfulness towards him. " why thanks Sparrowstar " he said. but the two toms talk was cut short due to the oncoming running pawsteps, making them turn there heads towards the sound. what they saw was Snowstep running towards them with Dapplekit, the newest member, in his mouth and what seemed to be panic in his green eyes. when the white, fluffy prey-chaser has finally reached the tabbies, he dropped the kit down carefully before curling his tail around the shocked kit to try to comfort her. he stop to catch his breath due to all the running he just did to get to the ruler and ruler's second-in-command. " Snowstep? what is wrong and why do you have Dapplekit with you? " Sparrowstar asked the tom's motives, the ruler noticing the panic in the tom's green eyes. after the tom has catch his breathe, he begin the whole deal.

" F-Foxes, three o-of them, suddenly i-i-invaded our camp out o-of nowhere. in a r-rush of p-p-panic, everyone s-s-scattered. I w-went for the n-nursery r-right a-away, took Dapplekit and n-now i'm finding a p-place safe for her. m-m-maybe even find her mother and/or f-father. t-the last thing I s-s-saw was O-Olivedapple running off to s-s-somewhere and Starlingpaw f-following her. " Snowstep finished, his tone shy but panic and full of worry for his clan and clan-mates. Sparrowstar gave a nod towards his trusted prey-chaser. the ruler did remember the scent of a nursing loner a while back on his hunting trip with Shrewrunner, so maybe she is still around. plus Sparrowstar did just scented her scent a few moments ago but when they went to look, she was gone. " well thanks for telling us right away. please take her somewhere safe and we will go into there a fight off the foxes. we will tell you when it's safe to return " Sparrowstar said to the tom, Snowstep giving a nod to his words as a sigh that he understood them. Snowstep took the small kit back into his mouth and dashed off meanwhile Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner dashed off to fight off the foxes that dared to invade their camp.

once they made it back to the camp, Snowstep's panic and feared words turned out to be true. there were three foxes that were trying to attack Ferretnose, some attacks were hitting while some were not. seeing how overpowered she is at the moment, Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner jumped right into battle, hissing and spatting at the foxes as they leaped at the red-furred creatures.

[ my clan eats a sparrow ]
[ foxes invade Sparrowclan! ] ● [ Snowstep takes Dapplekit to somewhere safe ] ● [ Olivedapple and Starlingpaw goes off to find more herbs ] ● [ Sparrowstar, Shrewrunner and Ferretnose stay behind to fight the foxes ]

● ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ●

𝓻𝓾𝓵𝒆𝓻 ↪ 𝟏
      | Sparrowstar | ♂ | bisexual | 29 moons | ★★★★★★★★★
      ↬ Sparrowstar is a calm and caring leader, always putting others
      before himself. although he rarely shows his emotions and he
      is very strict on the warrior code.

𝓻𝓾𝓵𝒆𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝒆𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭-𝓲𝓷-𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭 ↪ 𝟏
      | Shrewrunner | ♂ | heterosexual | 16 moons
      ↬ Shrewrunner is a happy and energetic cat, always seeming to
      be blazing with energy but he is a shy one when you first meet
      him. he also gets quite nervous around bigger cats.

𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓭𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 ↪ 𝟏
      | Olivedapple | ♀ | homosexual | 31 moons
      ↬ Olivedapple is a nice and friendly cat, willing to help
      out others with their problems. but she is a very
      anxious and paranoid cat, usually worrying over very
      little things. she can also be a little too nice at times.

𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓭𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓼 ↪ 𝟏
      | Ferretnose | ♀️ | heterosexual | 43 moons
      ↬ Ferretnose is very suspicious when she meets new cats
      and will even get hostile towards them sometimes. but
      once you get past her hostile shell, she is a very helpful
      and nice cat who has a very good sense of smell. but it
      will take a lot for her to trust you.

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝔂-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟏
      | Snowstep | ♂ | demi-pansexual | 31 moons
      ↬ Snowstep is an awkward tom who isn't very good
      in social situations. he is also pretty weak, not fighting
      a lot when he was young. but he is a very good hunter,
      able to get big game plus he is a patient cat, willing to
      wait hours for his friends.

𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟏
      | Starlingpaw | ♀️ | questioning | 9 moons
      ↬ Starlingpaw is a very hard-working cat, usullay
      once setting her mind on something, she is very
      determined to get it finished. but she knows if
      somethings is impossible for her, she doesn't do
      it. but if she is too focus on a task, she can be
      forgetful of her she places her items and she can
      also be sassy if she is not in a good mood.

𝓴𝓲𝓽-𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵-𝓹𝓪𝔀𝓼 ↪ 𝟏
      | Dapplekit | ♀️ | unknown/too young | 2 moons
      ↬ Dapplekit is a friendly and playful kit, always sneaking
      up on the other cats of Sparrowclan and pounding on the
      unsuspecting cats. but she is very forgetful almost all the
      time and can be very easily discouraged by harsh or cold
      words.

𝓸𝓵𝓭-𝒇𝓾𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X
    𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒆𝓷𝒆𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓭𝒆𝓻𝓼
    north | river | creamclan | p-lasticplants
    east | forest | phoenixclan | OrigamiVulpix
    west | forest | badgerclan | _Ravenfeather_
    south | open field | open

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓰𝒆 ↪ 𝟕
    borage leaves | x1 | it produces more and better milk
    cobwebs | x2 | to soak up and stop or slow bleeding
    dock | x1 | soothes scratches and sore pads
    goldenrod | x1 | good for healing wounds
    feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps a cat sleep and soothes shock

𝒇𝓻𝒆𝓼𝓱-𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝒆
    mice [ 1 ] | x2 | 2 servings
    shrew [ 1 ] | x1 | 1 servings
    bluegill [ 2 ] | x1 | 2 servings
    rock bass [ 2 ] | x1 | 2 servings
    sparrow [ 3 ] | x2 | 6 servings
    hare [ 3 ] | x2 | 6 servings
    total servings ↪ 19

𝓶𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟏
    Snowstep | Starlingpaw | 1 training sessions | Hunting

𝓭𝒆𝓬𝒆𝓪𝓼𝒆𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒇𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝒆𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X
♥ Owl ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 16

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 am

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun is shining bright and warming the air. It has started to become hot and water is starting to become scarce. Prey is still about and due to the lack of water they can be easy to catch. Predators have taken advantage of the easy prey as well so be careful when patrolling.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Hickorykit has become an apprentice! ]
[ Weaselhop has returned to being a warrior ]
[ Pumalight and Boarfang have encountered the rouge ]
[ Thundercry and Hickorypaw go out to practice hunting ]
[ Weaselhop, Sorrelstar, and Leopardheart go out hunting ]
[ Sorrelstar goes out on a patrol ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Hickorykit has become Hickorypaw!
    Pumalight and Boarfang caught the thieving cat! Turns out that they are apprentice aged and don't know how to fend for them self.
    Hickorypaw learns the hunting skill and catches a mouse!
    Weaselhop, Sorrelstar and Leopardheart caught a bird and a fish.
    Sorrelstar's patrol goes uneventful.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me