Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:14 am

Weather:
Newleaf- The sun is beating down upon the Clan territories brightly and all the animals are joined with their new offspring. Kittings will run smoother and the fatality will drop drastically. Prey will now be easier to catch so no cats should be starving. Due to the warm weather, cats will be venturing further into the territories, especially kittypets who are searching for excitement. The snow has fully melted and has caused some severe flooding in most territories.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Smoky wrote:
    BreezeClan is located in an open moor, beside a river that seperates it from another Clan's territory.

The cats of BreezeClan are known to be fast runners and decent hunters, however fighting isn't their strengh and they usually prefer to settle things peacefully instead of starting a fight. These cats are considered rather cowardly by others.

Many cats in this Clan have pale or white fur, cats with black fur are rather uncommon.

[ Breezeclan has been founded ]
[ Your regular mod will be Zephyrine ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

AshJinks752 wrote:

Cascadeclan is located by a beautiful waterfall that is the center point of the Clan. The cats in the Clan are strong headed and know how to hold their own but like to make friends rather than enemies. Most of the cats are dark colored and have thick fur since it gets colder near the water.

After the apprentices finish their training and pass their final assessment, they jump from the top of the waterfall. When winter hits and the water freezes over the apprentices that finish training go out and get berries for everyone.

[ Cascadeclan has been founded ]
[ I will be your mod ]

oceanz wrote:
autumnclan was growing, on patrol maplestar found a new warrior for the clan. a young she-cat by the new name of snowshoe. rowanclaw had caught a good amount of prey on his hunt, enough to keep the three cats nice and full. maplestar thought that she would wish for a medicine cat the next time she went to the moonpool. as of right now, rowanclaw was basically her deputy. after cleaning up their new camp, they made the area look nice and welcoming, setting up dens for all the new cats they hoped would arrive. maplestar decided it was time to start stocking up again, they needed herbs, more food, and more cats.
--

[maplestar goes on border patrol]
[rowanclan looks for herbs]
[snowshoe hunts ]

[ Maplestar found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Since you have no medicine cat, none of your cats were able to identify herbs and came back to camp with empty paws]
[ Snowshoe caught three mice while hunting ]
[ Please fill your prey section with what can be found in Autumnclan's territory ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:28 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 6 Toms, 6 She-cats
Next visit to the Moonpool: Now (10th November)
Next Litter due: N/A

~Last moon~

Emberblaze struggled through the current, desperately trying to reach Skystar. He forged a way with his strong forepaws, and grabbed the limp leader by the scruff with his teeth. His gaze never left his leader as he plowed through the raging, overflowing water.
Emberblaze remembered after Skystar had gone to the Moonpool he had slept, and gone on a hunting patrol with Jayflight in the morning. Just as they came to the river when Jayflight had heard the loners. Skystar had immediately given them orders, before jumping in bravely. Jayflight had rescued the loners while he had noticed Skystar struggling, and Emberblaze had come to the rescue. Now they were struggling through the river.
Emberblaze was not actually a bad swimmer, he simply just never tried. Now as he was a mouse-length away from the bank Emberblaze used one last spurt of energy to reach it. One of the loners, a white tom, helped drag them in. Emberblaze shook his pelt, before bending over Skystar with a worry that reflected in the other cat's eyes. He wasn't breathing. He wasn't breathing. "Skystar!" Jayflight yowled. "He's... Dead." Emberblaze panted, head bowed. All happy feelings curled up in their nests as the four cats sat next to the leader with waves of sadness crashing over their heads.

"Skystar." A new voice awakened Skystar. As the white tom lifted his gaze, a black and white tom with a very long tail sat in front of him. The meadow he was in seemed frozen in time, and the stars glinted. The leader of CloudClan couldn't help noticing a very faint star among the many others. It seemed to call to him. "I've lost my first life, haven't I Tallstar?" Skystar widened his eyes, while the faded tom in front of him nodded. "I'm afraid you have, Skystar." Suddenly the black and white tom looked down, and faded into the stars as Skystar copied him. He saw himself on the banks of the swollen river. Cats wailing. As he blinked, the white tom suddenly disappeared from the starry meadow.

The leader of CloudClan twitched his tail-tip. Jayflight smiled. As his clover-green eyes opened, Jayflight's tail flicked nervously. it was the first time (of course) for her to see a cat come back to life. "Shall we get back to camp then?" She murmured to the other cats. Skystar stumbled to his feet, mumbling something to Emberblaze. The proud warrior looked stern, and said something in return, while Skystar simply looked annoyed. "Skystar, you just... Died. Lean against me."
Jayflight hid a smirk, knowing both toms were to proud to admit anything. Emberblaze had just been struggling in the water, yet now he was acting like he was tough. The tabby loner began to walk up to her, and Jayflight looked surprised."Jay!" She remembered. "Dew!" She purred. Her kit!

~Fifteen days later~

"And the other she-cat will be... Amberkit." Amberkit turned her unblinking amber eyes onto her father Goldheart, previously known as Casper. Her brown ears twitched and she turned towards her siblings, Mintkit, Smallkit and Hazelkit, playing with a ball of moss and scrambling out of the den as they chased it. Mintkit looked towards Amberkit with glowing eyes, before scampering away. Sunrise, the overly positive deputy, held out a paw to stop the kits, but they stumbled over him. The tabby tom smiled, before running out of Amberkit's line of sight. The small brown she-cat stepped away from her mother to join them. Suddenly a white she-cat strode into the den, and murmured to Meadowfern. Amberkit's ears pricked up. She heard something mentioning her: she was the smallest of the litter and more delicate then her siblings, so should she go out by herself? Amberkit was also less talkative, and different. Something about a place called the Moonpool to see if StarClan had something prepared for her...
Amberkit bounded away, her little paws twitching as earth met them. She looked up to the birch tree, and tried to scramble up the tree. No luck. Instead the kit ran towards a hollow rock. She caught the scent of a new cat. They were sleeping, and murmuring something. She ignored them completely, and bounded off to join her siblings, feeling a bit nervous.
As she came over to them her heart was racing. Amberkit looked up to the skies, before padding quietly towards her siblings. They ignored her. She tried to join in their game, but was ignored again, so she sat wistfully and looked at the sky.

[Skystar loses a life to Drowning]
[Skystar stays in camp to recover]
[Emberblaze takes it easy]
[The loners now have the warrior names of Goldheart and Dewthorn]
[Cloudyspots goes herb hunting]
[Cloudyspots meets up with Apsodelface of PineClan]
[Sunrise is the new Deputy!]
[Emberblaze, Dewthorn and Goldheart go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Goldheart, Jayflight and Sunrise go on another Hunting Patrol]
[Jayflight and Sunrise go on Border Patrol to search the stream again and find cats]
[Cloudyspots goes to the Moonpool in place of Skystar to ask for a warrior]
[The clan consumes 2 servings]

Leader:
          Skystar | 34 moons | Tom | ☁️
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★
          (Respectful, kind, quick-witted, proud, easily offended)

Deputy:
          Sunrise | 19 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Optimistic, clever, cunning, quick-witted, proud)

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudyspots | 34 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Childish, kind, quick-witted, easily offended)

Warriors:
          Emberblaze| 28 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Tough, quick-witted, cheerful)
          Jayflight | 46 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Flighty, reserved, courageous, sarcastic, quiet)
          Goldheart | 25 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sweet, clever, quiet, thoughtful, tough)
          Dewthorn | 19 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Mysterious, naive, quiet, intelligent, resourceful, sarcastic)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Meadowfern | 24 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Quirky, friendly, bold, brave, sweet)

Kits:
          Mintkit | 0 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Shy, naive, friendly, sweet)
          Amberkit | 0 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Thoughtful, shy, quirky, mysterious, extremely quiet)
          Smallkit | 0 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Annoying, naive, cunning, mysterious)
          Hazelkit | 0 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Clever, sweet, resourceful, naive)

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    CliffClan | sushinekko

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Lavenderclan | The Mouse
    East | Lightclan | elementalx
    South | Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf
    West | VixenClan | 22tabby

Medicine Storage wrote:
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth. | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy. | x1
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x3
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.| x2
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up. | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding. | x1

Herbs List

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? and ??? | Skystar, Cloudyspots, Misty
    Meadowfern and Goldheart | Mintkit, Smallkit, Hazelkit, Squirrelkit.
    Jayflight and Unknown | Sunrise, Dewthorn, Leaf.
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:10 am

Number of Cats: 1 Tom-Cat | 1 She-Cat
Next Moon-Pool visit: November 9th

After Brightstream arrives in Marineclan's camp, a cave made by the roots of trees, with several herbs bundeling out of her mouth, the two greet each other like old friends. Brookstream, once a kitty-pet named Amy, was aqquainted with Reefstar when he was a loner. The pair taught each other skills, like how to swim, and how to get food in even the harshest of times. Overjoyed, Reefstar insists he must hunt for the pretty she-cat as a gift for old times sake. She purrs in encouragement, before disappearing in the coven that lead to the new medicine cat den.

x
→ Brookstream organizes her new herbs.
→ Reefstar goes out to hunt by the Great Water and patrol his new territory.

Leader:
Reefstar | 46 moons | Male
A large, muscular black tom with white on his chest and pale green eyes.
He's level headed, slow to anger, humble, and fair to even the smallest kit.
Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
Brookstream | 20 moons | Female
A tabby she-cat with white legs and a chest, and striking amber eyes.
She is gentle, composed, intellectual, and curious about all things.

Warriors:
Swimmers:
Climbers:

Apprentices:
Swimmer 'Paws:
Climber 'Paws:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Borage | Helps a queen's milk to come.
Cobweb | Stops bleeding and binds wounds.
Comfrey Root | Sooths itching, inflamation,
and stiffness.
Juniper Berry | Helps breathing, gives strength,
and soothes bellies.
Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
inflamation.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x0 | 3 servings
Tuna | x0 | 3 servings
Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x0 | 2 servings
Crab | x0 | 2 servings
Oyster | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Lizard | x0 | 1 serving
Sparrow | x0 | 2 servings
Finch | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by clarke, on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Midnightclan [002]

Postby Lady M » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:08 am

🌕 Archive 🌕
Number of Cats: | ♂: 4 | ♀: 3 | Cats: 6 |
Next Moon Pool Visit: Now

"Welcome Briartongue, you have been sent by starclan to join us?"
"Yes, the young tom replied"
"Good, then follow me"

"All cats, come, this is our newest warrior, he has come here to help us, Smokebreath, you show him around, I must get back to my kits."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Darkstar looked down at the three kits at her feet. They were two moons old now, and big enough to start causing trouble. This included climbing all over her and bouncing up and down. She wasn't sure having kits was the right thing for her, but now that she looked at them she knew her choice was the right one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow, your teritory is big" commented Briartounge,
"Were still not sure where it ends," admitted Smokebreath
"We have yet to find any neghbors so were not sure how far it can really go, not that I'm complaining. A lot of clans help their neighbor, but our clan has adapted to do many different things, so we are able to survive on our own with the territory we have. We also have yet to find any other cats here so the only members of our clan are from moonpool, like yourself, and as kits to our own.

The climb to moonpool was a bit less laborious this time but she still worried about her kis as she went. But she new the more warriors ment the more food for her clan, and they needed everything they could get. She was quite proud of herself, it was hard, and they were hungrier than she would like to admit, but they were surviving. This was the hard part, they had many cats, but many were learning, like herself. But they would survive, she knew it.

[The clan ate a Small Fish]
[Midnightclaw and Briartounge is patrolling/hunting]
[Darkstar is asking for a new warrior]
[/size]

Leader:
          Darkstar | 27 | Female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Midnightclaw | 20 | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Smokebreath | 23 | Male |

Warriors:
          Briartounge | 14 | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♚[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♚[/url]

Kits:
          Mistkit | 2 | Female |
          Blackkit | 2 | Male |
          Flamekit | 2 | Female |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | UsernameEnemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves | For better milk, lowers fevers | x0
    Catmint | Remedy For Green Cough | x0
    Chervil | Infected Wound, Bellyache | x0
    Poppy Seeds | Help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. | x0
    Cobwebs | Stops Bleeding | x0
    Marigold | Infected wounds | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ↪ To Learn: Hunting, Fishing, Tree Climbing, Swimming, Attack, Defense, Stealth
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ↪ To Learn: Hunting, Fishing, Tree Climbing, Swimming, Attack, Defense, Stealth

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Darkstar and Midnightclaw | Mistkit, Blackkit, Mosskit
    Name and Name | Kits
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:07 am

VixenClan
Number of Cats: 5

I'm super sorry I have writers block right now, mostly because I spent 20 minutes writing this out for my phone to delete it and now I can't re-find the inspiration I had in my government class earlier. Anyway.

EmberFoot takes his new apprentice, WhitePaw, hunting.
RowanStar takes FirePelt out on border patrol.
MudWhisker searches for herbs.
The Clan consumed two mice.

Leader:
          RowanStar | 32 moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          MudWhisker | 22 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          FirePelt | 13 moons | Female | X
          EmberFoot | 13 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          WhitePaw | 8 moons | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store
    Cobweb x1 | stops bleeding
    Stick x1 | distracts from pain
    Borage Leaves x1 | help fever
    Catmint x1 | Greencough and Whitecough
    Chervil x1 | infection, bellyache, kitting
    Goldenrod x1 | healing wounds
    Poppy x1 | shock and sleeping

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x0 |  2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    EmberFoot and FirePelt | Siblings
    Name and Name | Kits
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cream Clan[001]

Postby beeqlass » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 pm

•|Cream Clan|•
number of cats ;; 2
1 tom(s) | 1 molly(s)

[001]
lazy post //

[HailBreeze goes on hunting patrol]
[FeatherStar goes on border patrol]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Leader
| featherstar | thirty-four moons | tom
lives ;; ★★★★★★★★★
[ ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ? ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴇᴀᴅ.❞ ]

Deputy
| hailbreeze | thirty-two moons | molly

Medicine Cat

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Kits

Elders
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥

Medicine Storage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
    fish[large] | x0 | 3 servings
    fish[small] | x0 | 2 servings
    songbirds | x0 | 2 servings
    mices | x0 | 1 servings
    voles | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Starclan Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by beeqlass on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● sparrowclan ● 2 ●

Postby ♥ Owl ♥ » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:22 pm

-sparrowclan!!!

`` 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔠𝑘 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 ``

𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ; 𝟑 --- 𝓷𝒆𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 ; 𝓷𝓸𝓿𝒆𝓶𝓫𝒆𝓻 𝟓𝓽𝓱
𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓼 ; 𝟐 --- 𝓼𝓱𝒆-𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ; 𝟏

● ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ●

● 𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸 ●
the tabby leader was almost done with his border patrol, now walking near the clear river that divide them from the other clan up north of them. his green eyes scanned the field before him as the gentle breeze was moving along their own way. it wasn't long before the leader flick his ears at a new voice that suddenly yowled " Move out of the way! " when the leader looked towards the way the voice came from, he saw a new cat that was running towards him. he jumped out of the way of the oncoming cat in time before the stranger could bump into him. he started to chase after them, much like he did with Shrewrunner, and widen his eyes in wonder to see that they were running in the way of the Sparrowclan camp. they kept running until the stranger ended up in one of the bramble dens of Sparrowclan, hiding in the corner as if they were hiding from something or someone. as Sparrowstar entered his leader den, the den were the stranger was in, they started to hiss and spat at them with fear as they also held great terror in their light blue eyes. all that Sparrowstar could tell was that they were a she-cat by the light scent that reached his pink nose. she also had a weird mix of a pelt. a orange tabby as well a grey tabby pelt mixed together. as Sparrowstar kept his calm gaze at her and kept to his spot within the semi-dark den, her hissing and spats slowly stop as she took the sign that he wasn't going to use teeth and claws on her. otherwise, he would have done it by now if he was planning on attacking her. as she finally stop being hostile, Sparrowstar slowly padded up to her but not too fast to where he scares her off. " help me... " the stranger quietly mewed as Sparrowstar approached her, her tone held great fear and terror like a little kit that just saw the biggest dog. she was definitely trying to get away from someone or something. Sparrowstar tilted his head in confusion, wondering what did she needed help with. " help with what? " he question her words that she just meowed. " they are after me. I don't know what I did wrong or what but they want me dead. I don't have much time to explain just please help me! " she meowed a bit louder. Sparrowstar didn't know what she meant by 'they' or what she did to them but he didn't want to waste anymore of her time as of now. inside her mind, she was hoping that this cat isn't secretly been working with them and was only acting like this to only betray her and turn her in. Sparrowstar took a few minutes to think of a way to help this poor cat get away from 'they'. then an idea popped in his mind. " rub on me " Sparrowstar suddenly meowed towards her, his tone and gaze now back to calm like always. the stranger was tilting her head with great confusion at his words. " wha- " " just do it " she said only for Sparrowstar to intrude on her sentence before she could finish it. the stanger gave a confused nod before walking to him and started to gently rub on him, replacing his scent with her's. after a bit, he broke apart from her gentle rub and meowed " now go hide somewhere safe and let me do all the talking. " the stranger gave another nod, now wondering what he was doing before dashing off to somewhere unknown. as Sparrowstar went outside of his warm and cozy den with the stranger no where in sight, he flicked his ears as he heard some running pawsteps coming his way. the sound didn't last long as a group of cats appeared in his camp, looking at Sparrowstar with a hostile look in their eyes. maybe this is the 'they' the stranger was talking about? a massive black cat, who seemed to be the leader of this group, padded up to him with a impatient spat. " ok buddy, we don't want to waste your time and neither do we have time to waste. where is she? " the leader only gave a confused look in his green eyes as he replied " who is 'she'? " the replied words only angered the massive cat even more. " don't play dumb with us! her scent here is very strong so she has to be here somewhere, hiding from us and you probably know where she is. " Sparrowstar gave a small shake of his head before replying " oh why that's my scent. some cats do have the same scent you know. " the massive cat only gave a suspicious look in his blazing amber eyes before walking up to the tom and gave him a quick sniff, only for his little nose to give that he did in fact have the same scent as her. he stepped back and meowed, his voice and tone giving a calm aura now, " Ok fine. but before we leave, we will check these dens to make sure that she isn't here. " " That's fine by me " Sparrowstar meowed before the 4 huge cats started to check the semi-dar bramble dens one by one only for their eyes to give that she isn't in any of the dens, hiding from the group of massive cats. after they were done, they gave a simply nod to the leader, giving him the sign that he was in the clear, before going off to continue their search for the cat that got away. the she-cat, who was watching the whole thing go down, climb down from one of the many oak trees that surrounded Sparrowclan and padded up to Sparrowstar. " Oh thank starclan they are gone. and thank you for helping me " she meowed before giving a dip of her head towards the cat who helped her get away from the group. " you are very welcomed and since you are already here, I might as well ask. would you like to join Sparrowclan? " the tabby asked the weird looking she before she replied to his question. " I guess.....since you did help me and all. but one wrong move that makes me feel unsafe and i'm gone. deal? " " Deal " Sparrowstar agreed, noting that she still didn't exactly trust him yet. " Come, I'll show you my deputy whose name is Shrewrunner and along the way, I'll tell you all about Sparrowclan. Oh and my name's Sparrowstar if you were wondering. " he meowed to the newest member of Sparrowclan....well that is until she runs away if she doesn't trust them enough to stick around. " Ferret's the name " she also introduce herself as they both went off to look for the young tabby tom. Sparrowstar decided to ask later as to what she did to the group of cats that angered them so much to the point where they wanted to kill her.

● 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽 ●
Shrewrunner was next to the newest member of their clan, Ferretnose, who Sparrowstar named after learning that she had a very good sense of smell plus she already had Ferret in her name. the two cats was on a border patrol this time, mainly looking for new cats like their leader ordered, meanwhile Sparrowstar decided to try out his hunting skills on a hunting patrol. the deputy and warrior spoke some words here and there but the talk always ended short due to Shrewrunner's shyness. but Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner had started to talk more often over the weeks. after a while of the two toms talking and laughing, Shrewrunner's true self started to show towards the tabby leader and they finally started to see each other as friends and allies rather then strangers who didn't know little to nothing about each other. but Ferretnose still has to get to know the two more before she can declare them as 'friends.'

[ Ferretnose + Shrewrunner are on a border patrol ] ● [ Sparrowstar is on a hunting patrol ]

● ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ●

𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓭𝒆𝓻 ↪ 𝟏
      | Sparrowstar | ♂ | bisexual | 26 moons | ★★★★★★★★★
      ↬ Sparrowstar is a calm and caring leader, always putting others
      before himself. although he rarely shows his emotions and he
      is very strict on the warrior code.

𝓭𝒆𝓹𝓾𝓽𝔂 ↪ 𝟏
      | Shrewrunner | ♂ | heterosexual | 13 moons
      ↬ Shrewrunner is a happy and energetic cat, always seeming to
      be blazing with energy but he is a shy one when you first meet
      him. he also gets quite nervous around bigger cats.

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓬𝓪𝓽 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝒆 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟏
      | Ferretnose | ♀️ | heterosexual | 40 moons
      ↬ Ferretnose is very suspicious when she meets new cats
      and will even get hostile towards them sometimes. but
      once you get past her hostile shell, she is a very helpful
      and nice cat who has a very good sense of smell. but it
      will take a lot for her to trust you.

𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝒆𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓺𝓾𝒆𝒆𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X

𝒆𝓵𝓭𝒆𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
      X
    𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒆𝓷𝒆𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓭𝒆𝓻𝓼
    north | river | creamclan | p-lasticplants
    east | forest | phoenixclan | OrigamiVulpix
    west | forest | badgerclan | _Ravenfeather_
    south | open field | open

𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝒆 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓰𝒆 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒇𝓻𝒆𝓼𝓱-𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝒆
    mice [ 1 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    shrew [ 1 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    bluegill [ 2 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    rock bass [ 2 ] | x0 | 0 servings
    sparrow [ 3 ] | x1 | 3 servings
    hare [ 3 ] | x2 | 6 servings
    total servings ↪ 9

𝓶𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝓭𝒆𝓬𝒆𝓪𝓼𝒆𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X

𝒇𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝒆𝓼 ↪ 𝟎
    X
♥ Owl ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 8

Postby skywalker, » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Hushed voices muttered through the camp as the clan lounged around in the warm, new-leaf sun. The two queens were chatting aimlessly while their kits tumbled around outside, their limbs longer now, but they were still as clumsy as ever. Heronstream was counting poppyseeds outside the medicine den, when suddenly little Batkit came wandering over, looking up at the tom with total interest "Hey, Heronstream! What are you doing?" The huge eared kit asked, his eyes wide as he watched the skilled medicine cat swat some bad poppyseeds off into a pile "Hmm? I'm counting poppyseeds. See? I've got quite a few so far. I've sorted all the bad ones into this pile right here." The older tom explained, watching with slight interest as the young tom eyed the seeds carefully. He suddenly reached out a paw, and gently pulled one slightly rotten seed from the pile. Heronstream raised a furry eyebrow, and watched as the kit suddenly looked sheepish, muttering an apology. The normally harsh medicine cat smiled slightly, and rested his tail on the young toms shoulder "It's no problem, Batkit. Do you want to help me?" He asked, and Batkit nodded vigorously, his ears waving slightly with his head as he sat down beside Heronstream and helped him count the herbs.

Mapleflower was watching Batkit, a purr rumbling deep inside her throat. She turned back towards Flamekit, and smiled as he ran fast from two of the three other kits with a large pigeon feather in his mouth. Creamkit and Poppykit were squealing with excitement as they dashed after their den-mate, and Jackdawkit was staring very hard at a toad. It's mouth inflated, and it let out a huge croak. Jackdawkit squealed, and sprinted over to his fluffy mother, Honeynose, and she laid sunning herself peacefully. Honeynose chuckled as her only son buried himself in his mothers soft fur, and she slowly sat up, allowing him to burrow himself in her warmth "It's alright, love, it's just a toad." Mapleflower chuckled as Honeynose looked up at her with a smile on her face.

Away from the nursery, Bearstar was talking heatedly to Acornfur, Fallingbirch, Leopardeyes, Wolfstep and Gullrunner. "You are positive you smelt the scent of a warrior on our South Boarder?" the brownish tom asked, his eyes flicking from one warrior to the next. The cats on the patrol nodded, and Bearstar sighed, his ear twitching slightly "Alright. I am going to send a few of you and myself on a patrol to attempt to find this warrior. They could possibly be just looking for a place to stay, or it could spell trouble." The leader said, and the others nodded "I will send the patrol out later today. Right now, Fallingbirch and Leopardeyes, take Robinpaw and Fawnpaw out. Leopardeyes, Fawnpaw is almost ready for her final test, correct?" The older tom asked, and the Molly with striking blue eyes nodded proudly "Yes, Bearstar. She has been doing very well these past few moons, and she is very old for an apprentice." he nodded, and got to his feet "Alright. I am going to the Ancient Appletree to ask Starclan about her ceremony. Wolfstep, would you please accompany me there?" Bearstar asked, and the young, burly tom grunted, getting to his paws before padding to the entrance and sitting down, waiting for his leader. Bearstar nodded in approval, and turned to his deputy "Make sure things run smoothly until I get back." Gullrunner nodded "Of course, Bearstar." And the leader left the camp with Wolfstep at his side, ready to ask Starclan about Fawnpaw's warrior ceremony.

( Fallingbirch and Robinpaw went training; the climbing skill )
( Heronstream went herb hunting )
( Acornfur, Leopardeyes and Gullrunner went hunting )
( Wolfstep and Bearstar went to the Ancient Appletree to promote Fawnpaw to a warrior; Fawnleap )
( Fallingbirch, Acornfur, Wolfstep, Leopardeyes and Bearstar went to look for the warrior they scented on the South Boarder )
( Honeynose, Mapleflower, Gullrunner and Heronstream watched the kits in camp while the others went out on patrol. )
( the clan consumed 2 squirrels = 4 servings )

Number of Cats: 16 cats
9 males | 7 females

Leader:
Bearstar | forty-four moons | male |

Deputy:
Gullrunner is the stand-in deputy
while Mapleflower is in the nursery.

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-seven moons | male |

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty-six moons | male |
Leopardeyes | twenty-nine moons | female |
Fallingbirch | twenty-six moons | male |
Acornfur | thirty-one moons moons | male |
Wolfstep | twenty-two moons | male |

Apprentices:
Fawnpaw | seventeen moons | female |
Robinpaw | nine moons | female |

Queens:
Honeynose | twenty-seven moons | female |
Mapleflower | thirty-nine moons | female |

Kits:
Flamekit | three moons | male |
Batkit | three moons | male |
Creamkit | three moons | female |
Poppykit | three moons | female |
Jackdawkit | three moons | male |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Moorclan | Dinolil1

Medicine Store
herb list
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x2 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x2 | Hides the scent of death
Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature, also heals
aches and pains, good for headaches especially.
Stick | x1 | Helps queens relieve pain when kitting.
Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth aches.
Honey | x1 | soothes sore throats
Celandine | x1 | soothes damaged eyes.
Daisy Leaf | x1 | travelling herb, eases aching joints.
Goatweed | x2 | eases anxiety and grief.
Catchweed | x1 | Stops poultices from being rubbed
off without hurting the skin.
Parsley | x1 | used to stop queens from producing milk/
helps bellyaches.
Rush | x1 | helps hold broken bones in place.
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x2 | 1 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Leopardeyes | Fawnpaw | 4 | hunting, fighting, climbing, swimming
Fallingbirch | Robinpaw | 1 | hunting,

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
Gullrunner and Mapleflower are mates.

Family:
Mapleflower & Gullrunner - Flamekit and Batkit
Honeynose & ? - Creamkit, Poppykit and Jackdawkit
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshJinks752 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:16 pm

It was a beautiful day with the sun shining through the trees. But there was a clear area where a beautiful waterfall sat. The water simmered and made marks on the rocks around it. Lunarstar had been left in the wild all by himself and had decided he wanted to start a Clan around this waterfall. He wanted the Clan to be about coming together and trying to make amends with other Clans but not being afraid of a fight. He padded over to the bottom of the waterfall that went down very far. He could see the fish swimming and smiled. He didn't mind being alone but he felt like he should have a medicine cat so he can be protected from any disease that might harm him. So he looked into the deeper part of the river that was connected to the waterfall and closed his eyes as he begged the new Moonpool to bring him a Medicine Cat that was sweet but also very smart.

Leader:
          Lunarstar | 25 | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Berries | x0 | 1 serving
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
AshJinks752

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Number of Cats:04
toms: 1 | she-cats: 3
next moonpool visit: nov. 8

maplestar awoke to the sounds of birds chirping. it was a beautiful newleaf morning and maplestar couldn't be happier. her clan was still amazingly small but that was okay, in the beginning it had just been all her. now she had rowanclaw, snowshoe and their newest member dawnpaw. maplestar was at first unsure about adopting a kittypet into the clan, but dawnpaw (originally dawn) had sparked her interest. the young she-cat was bold, curious and positive, just what the clan needed.
the leaders heart skipped a beat as rowanclaw made his way out of the warriors den. maybe it was because how long the two had known each other, the fact they had been originally from the same clan, or that they had bonded throughout the moons, but maplestar definitely had feelings for the tom. she couldn't help it. rowanclaw was patient, kind hearted, clever, and good looking.
"good morning maplestar." rowanclaw purred, he must have noticed she was staring. "o-oh! good morning rowanclaw! did you sleep well?" maplestar asked, her fur growing hot with embarrassment. rowanclaw smiled and nodded "I slept like a kit, how about you?" he asked, sitting down.
"I slept well." maplestar responded, looking down at her paws sheepishly. was it just her or did rowanclaw look nervous as well. "maplestar.. w-would you like to take a morning stroll with me?" the tom asked, smiling softly. maplestar looked up, a little surprised, and nodded. snowshoe and dawnpaw would be alright hanging out in the camp for just a moment. the two walked together in silence for a moment, their fur brushing slightly as they walked. rowanclaw stopped suddenly and took a deep breath before looking maplestar right in her eyes. "maplestar." he began, his voice shaking slightly. "we've known each other since we were kits. back in our old clan. I've always admired you and your courage, your optimism. I knew ever since we first became friends you were going to do something great. first it was being deputy, and now leader of your own clan! I'm so proud of everything you've done." he continued, "it was admittedly hard watching you be in love with oakstar, and don't deny you weren't because we both know you were." maplestar opened her mouth to object but quickly closed it, smiling softly. rowanclaw took another deep breath before continuing, shuffling his paws nervously as he talked "but I've always been in love with you. through everything.. and I don't think it's just me in saying the past few moons in autumnclan there's been something between us.. and.." rowanclaw paused, blushing "I really think.. w-we work well as a team and w-well.. maplestar... would you be my mate?" the tom ended, looking hopefully at maplestar.
the she-cat was shocked, not saying anything at first. however, within just a moment she broke out into a huge smile "I would love to." she purred, nuzzling the tom.
back at camp
snowshoe watched maplestar and rowanclaw leave camp with a small smirk. she knew this day was going to come soon. she was so excited for the two, hopefully they would bring some new kits into the clan. snowshoe smiled at the thought of little maplestar and rowanclaw kits running around. "what are you smiling at snow?" came the tired voice of dawnpaw. snowshoe turned to see her small apprentice make her way towards her and plop down. "oh just maplestar and rowanclaw going on a walk together." snowshoe responded with a wink. the comment seemed to wake dawnpaw up immediately because the young cat got to her paws and began to jump up and down in excitement. "I knew it! I knew it! oh my starclan I'm so exited!" dawnpaw purred, a huge smiled on her face. the two discussed the relationship between the two for a bit before snowshoe decided it was time to change the subject. "okay, okay enough talk about the two lovebirds." she purred, jokingly rolling her eyes. "how about we do some training eh? toughen you up a bit?" she suggested. dawnpaw nodded her head in agreement. the two waited until maplestar and rowanclaw were back to inform them they were heading towards the training grounds. shortly after, the happy couple decides to go on a patrol.
--

[rowanclaw and maplestar are now mates!]
[snowshoe and dawnpaw go train]
[maplestar goes hunting]
[rowanclaw goes on border patrol near the lake]

Leader:
          maplestar | 29 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat: