Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Heda's Clan Posts

Postby Heda » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:02 am

Weather Report wrote:It is leaf-bare and the wind is blwoing hard giving it an icy nip for those with thin short coats. Yet it is not snowing there is still snow on the ground. Be careful sending your cats out too much can prove to be fatal.

Night♕ wrote:
DarkClan
Number of Cats: 2

Darkstar goes out to hunt, then shares his catch with the deputy. After Silvermask had checked the borders, Darkstar insisted that the she-cat stay in his den with him, to keep warm during the nights. Silvermask agreed, and during that night, the two became mates.

Darkstar hunts
Silvermask goes on patrol
Darkstar and Silvermask become mates and try for kits.

[On the huning patrol Darkstar catches a Squirrel.]
      [On the patrol Silvermask comes across a warrior.]
      [Silvermask is expecting kits!]

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
    JungleClan:
    Jungleclan resides in a jungle, it is warm and humid the whole year, Jungleclan resides in the deeper and darker part of the jungle in the tallest trees as well. but a part of the beach they live near is their territory too. Jungleclan cats are great swimmers, hunters and climbers. Jungleclan cats usually train climbing by climbing the tall trees of their territory and they train swimming by swimming in the near by river. they are really nice to other clans in gatherings, their cats personalities are usually good and so is their reputation and nature. and are fierce cats. but try to solve the problem before fighting.

atomic. wrote:
1 male | 0 females
all dramaclan writing is dedicated to my boy and how he can make this girl smile every time he walks in the room c:

"She don't know a thing about love cause one minute she's the one; The next you really never know."

Copperstar glanced around the clearing. He could hear the hateful voices of the one that said she loved him, hissing and spitting for him to just simply take a leap off a cliff or to chase a monster. However, her intoxicating scent seemed to drift back into his mind as his eyes slowly shut...
    "Copper, you're my one and only..." Her voice whispered into his ear like a siren, focused solely on me and loving only me.
    I nuzzle closer to her, enjoying the simple touch of her pelt and always left wanting to be with her more. Yet, he couldn't keep with his lies anymore, his promises to make her a happy mother couldn't stay any longer. "Darling... I- I know that we've only known each other for a few moons and you've always wanted a family, but... I can't ever give you kits... I'm sterile." He finally admitted, feeling his breath get caught in his throat for fear of what she would think.
    Something in his lover's kind, passionate eyes changed in a snap second. The look in her eyes was the look of some she-cat he knew nothing of. "Get out, you worthless ball of fur. Go before I make you trip into a river to drown." ...

The tom woke with a start, hearing the chirping of song birds in the morning. He tiptoed into the clearing, looking at the little specks of dew already formed on the grass. 'This is wasting time...' He thought, shaking off his fur to find something to eat, or at least a friend to take his mind off... her.
[ Copperstar goes on a border patrol ]
[ Copperstar goes hunting ]

[Copperstar finds a warrior on his border patrol.]
      [Copperstar hunts a mouse.]
      [Copperstar finds himself feeling quite tired and winded.]

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Badgerclan
Number of Cats: 1

The young leader, Amberstar finished up making up the dens and collecting the moss from old trees, he heaved a sigh, soon where he stood a clan of strong warriors, eager apprentices, and joyful kits with their mothers, the early morning sun warming his tabby pelt, "Better go on a border patrol, the loners and kittypets need to know of Badgerclan's arrival!" he thought to himself, and padded off to his borders, listening to the faint rustling of the leaves. "If any-cat can hear me, I am Amberstar of Badgerclan!" he began, I was once a loner who lived in the forest like you! Starclan gave me 9 lives to lead a clan I name Badgerclan! Join me or go off to a different forest!" he yowled

Amberstar goes on a Border Patrol

[Amberstar finds a warrior on his patrol.]

utena wrote:
x
x

c l a nxs i z ex/x4xxs e r v i n g sx/x2xxm o o n ' sx h o l l o wx/xseptember 13
    a r c h i v ext h r e a dx/xx
      Applenose was a rather lively addition to the otherwise quiet clan. She had been discovered just at the edge of the northern border, investigating the old twoleg structure she had called a "lighthouse". Born a kittypet, she had to learn how to fend for herself after both of her housefolk died within a short period of time. Stonestar admired her skill in tracking; apparently, the former rogue had been teetering on the edge of their territory for quite a while, and had scented the leader long before she had arrived. This, along with her ginger pelt―unusual for the area―earned her the name Applenose.

Despite her age, Applenose was as tumultuous as any apprentice―days after her arrival, Stonestar privately wondered if '-storm' would have been a more appropriate suffix. She was swift to make friends with the only other warrior, Ravenfeather, who acted indifferent, but quietly appreciated her rambunctious nature.

A couple of weeks later, Stonestar sent the pair off on a hunting patrol, the leaf-fall morning crisp and gray as any other. The two warriors made small talk as they headed down towards the shore, hoping to find some shellfish or unsuspecting seabirds. Upon scenting crab, Applenose immediately quieted, and motioned towards the pile of boulders that stacked up against the cliffside. A pair of small crabs were foraging in the rocks, and Ravenfeather was quick to drop into a crouch. The warrior launched forward and leapt up the boulders, but the crab was much too small and swift, and it darted in between the cracks. Applenose had a horrific moment of clarity as she saw Ravenfeather trying to dig around for the lost prey―the rocks were much too loose, too precarious―and she cried out a warning before racing towards him. Noticing much too late, Ravenfeather began to lose balance as the boulder he was perched on began to slide; down, down towards the sand. The whole pile was becoming loose. Instinct kicking in, the tom tried to outpace the rockslide, but ended up half tumbling, half falling, and Applenose could only stand several lengths away, yowling her encouragement.

"Come on, you―"

And, suddenly, Ravenfeather had reached the ground, and was trapped under the weight of a boulder a heartbeat later. Spitting out an impressive array of curses, Applenose rushed to her clanmate's side, eyes wild and darting. The dust had settled, and the rockslide had stopped, for the time being―but the black-furred warrior could barely move. "It's too heavy," the molly mewed, only to realize that Ravenfeather had passed out. Dancing on her paws, deciding what to do, she made the choice to race up to camp. Despite her upbeat nature, she wasn't getting any younger, and she was struggling to breathe as she yowled for the attention of her clanmates. Without hesitating, the leader and medicine cat followed Applenose out to the shore, the latter grasping his herb stock in his jaws, wrapped beforehand in a broadleaf. It took all of the three grown cats' strength to push the boulder off of Ravenfeather's hind leg, who had briefly regained consciousness, only to black out once again. Mothfur administered first aid on the beach, while Stonestar and Applenose watched in solemnity.

"He's sleeping," said the medicine cat, after Ravenfeather had been painstakingly moved to the healing den. "I don't ... I can't be sure at this point, but his right leg was severely injured. It is, for the time being, paralyzed."
- - -

Stonestar gazed at the ocean waves lapping against her paws, eyes nearly glazing over from exhaustion. She was physically fine, but was emotionally drained from the past few hours; Ravenfeather was recovering from his minor bruises, but he was still unable to move his hind leg. Mothfur had reassured the leader that, with enough work and perseverance, even paralyzed limbs could heal; but Stonestar was weary. She contemplated going off to the moonpool for guidance, or just to ask for another cat―she needed all the help she could get, goodness knows―but it was nearly a whole day's worth of walking away. Not to mention, she couldn't leave her clan at such a time.

Turning away from the sea and beginning to head back up to camp, Stonestar found her attention drawn towards the rockslide. She should have known that was an unstable area; she should've explored and taken note of every single detail of her new territory. Padding towards the wreckage, she checked to make sure the rocks were all stable. I'll never have a cat injured by something so stupid again. I'm so sorry, Ravenfeather. She bound up the larger boulders, knowing that they were probably all safe, but just making sure, to alleviate her guilt. It was then that the leader saw a small entrance on the cliffside, partially blocked by all the debris. Alert, she dipped her head in and scented fresh water. Of course. There had always been a trickle of a stream that began at the rockpile, and ran into the sea. It was late, nearly moonhigh, but curiosity got the better of her, and she felt an obligation to go on. A dependable source of fresh water was always welcome.

A more experienced, sensible leader would have lead a carefully-planned expedition into the area, instead of risking their nine lives and livelihoods of the entire clan, but Stonestar was young, and desperate to find something that would make herself proud again. Squeezing in between the gap of boulder and cliff, she leapt down into a sandy cave. The sound of rushing water was amplified, and it echoed; something that the leader had never heard before. Eyes wide with both curiosity and determination, Stonestar saw that the stream was eerily clear, and cast strange, pale reflections on the cave walls; the weak moonlight that filtered through a hole in the cave side made the water glow. It wasn't a very large cave, but Stonestar didn't feel cramped, either: several cats could fit comfortably inside. There was another opening where the stream came from, though the molly wasn't feeling that adventurous, and it was much too small for her liking. She dipped her head and lapped from the water, amazed by how cold it was.
- - -

And Stonestar didn't remember falling asleep. One moment, she was quenching her thirst, and the next, she stood in the sky; the grand moon was larger than life, and she thought she could see the faint outlines of cats in the stars. But she also felt underwater: she could feel the coolness of the ocean on her fur, and bubbles rose lazily all around her. It was nearly identical to the feeling of drinking from the moonpool.

"Is this ... Starclan?" Right after she said it, she felt foolish, and felt incredibly small. Of course it was. But they were so distant, so much fainter ...

"You've rediscovered Moon's Hollow." The reply Stonestar got seemed from everywhere, as if the entire night sky was speaking to her. Her fur rose, and her voice was barely over a whisper as she spoke.

"Moon's Hollow? This is the moon's ..?"

"There are many tales of how the Moon helped form your clan. Kit's tales, of course, but that doesn't make them any less true. The Moon in intrinsic to your tides; you know this. The ocean is nothing without it."

"Yes."

"And thus, aptly named is Moon's Hollow. Your ancestors never had to travel to the moonpool, or any other sacred ground; Starclan is right here, in your own home."

"But you―this is all different. I could actually see you before."

"Generations of Tideclan passed without ever having a strong connection with us. We can adapt to every clan's needs. The Moon―Celestina, Lunare, The Eye of Night―has always played a larger role. The ancestors you sought for at the moonpool are not yours."

Stonestar swallowed. "Then, then I need help," she mewed, not quite sure where to look. "I need a second. What happened today should never take place again. I need someone to ensure that."

She could barely see the faint outline of the starry cats dipping all their heads. And the leader blinked. She was laying on her side, next to the clear stream, in the cave―in Moon's Hollow, heart thudding against her chest.

servingsx/x the clan consumes a mouse.
    applenose and ravenfeather go hunting.
    ravenfeather accidentally sets off a rockslide, and his back right leg is caught under the rubble.
    cobweb and poppy are used to heal ravenfeather, though his leg is now paralyzed.
    stonestar asks starclan for a deputy.

[On the hunting patrol they catche a gull.]
      [Starclan grants you a deputy.]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
CloudClan
Number of Cats: 1 Tom

Sky lifted his head, and looked around. That night he had been sleeping on a hill, and he noticed how perfect the terrain was for having a large group of cats to stay on. He was tired of being alone, so he wondered for a moment, surely there would be wild cats in this area? The tom swiftly stood up, his white pelt rippling in the wind like a cloud. A brown leaf fell onto his nose, and at once he realized during leaf-fall it would be hard for cats to thrive. He began to walk around the hill, his sharp eyes looking for prey, a place to drink, and potential places where he could mark his new territory. In his dream he suddenly recalled some cats telling him to become leader of a clan after the clan had been scattered, so he wondered where and how he could become such ranks.

~-----~

After searching the territory, he had discovered a small stream. After lapping from the stream, he decided to look for any herbs that could help if he needed it. His sister had taught him all about herbs, and the last time he had seen her was in the forest. Sky wished he could have her alongside him, to guide him with the herbs.

He then traveled to the moonpool and prayed for his sister, Cloud to join them. Then he gained his nine lives by many different cats, who were his friends, kin and his mentor. He realized this was how to become a leader like the cats had said.

~-----~

At last Skystar made his way towards the clan again, hunting for herbs, cats and prey.

[Skystar gains his nine lives and asks StarClan for his sister, a medicine cat, to join him.]
[Skystar searches for prey and cats on his way back]

[Starclan granted you with a medicine cat.]
      [On his hunt he catches a bird.]

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Catss: Males; 1 Females; 0
Speak to the Dark Forest: -
Servings need: 2

x

The dark colored tabby was one a loner, living the a life of solitude and struggling to survive. That was until one night the tom received a mysterious message. Two cats with stars in their pelt, visited the young tom in his dreams. They looked powerful and sinister, yet Haze felt safe with them. "You will travel far, until you come to the mountains. There you will find the traces of a lost clan. They scattered when prey disappeared and StarClan had abandoned them. We want you to go on this journey and find the surviving members of this lost Clan. From this day forward you shall be known as Hazestar. Leader of HazeClan. Your scars shall show your ranks from now on. The x scar you received long ago from a fight, shall mark your rank as the clan's leader. The rest of the scars for each rank we will leave to you. We shall be your guidance shall you become lost or need help. We are the cats of the Dark Forest." With that one of the cats with starry pelts padded up and touched noses with HazeStar, a burning agonizing pain ripped through the tom's body. "We grant you these 9 lives so you may live long and guide your clan."

The tabby tom rose from his slumber, blinking a bit to let his eyes adjust to the light. 'We grant you these 9 lives so you may live long and guide your clan.' rang in the tom's ears. "A clan..." he muttered, gazing down at his paws as his mind swam with all sorts of thoughts. "A long journey... I have been granted 8 more lives so I may succeed and become a great cat." he mumbled. Hazestar looked up at the stars, thinking back to the Dark Forest cats once more. "I will not let you down!" he yowled to the stars.

During his journey Hazestar come across an abandoned territory, not a single prey was spotted along his way. The tom made his way farther until stumbling across a camp high in the mountains. 'Find them.' a voice rang in his ears. Hazetsar looked around, no other cat was around. "The Dark Forest..." he murmured to himself. The tabby tom shook his head, moving farther along the mountains until he came across a valley. In the valley loomed a large forest covered in fog. 'Here.' the voice rang in his ears again. Hazetsar just nodded this time, making his way down the mountain side before jumping down to the ground. He landed with a small thud and padded on wards.

Hazestar weaved through trees, jumped over large rocks and stumps and pushes his way through under brush until he came to a hill close to the mountains. As the tom climbed up farther up large rocks began to appear with trees dotting the land here occasionally. Finally Hazestar came to the top of the hill where a large rock structure and trees stood. "This is where HazeClan shall set up camp." the tabby stated proudly.

The tabby tom got to work quickly, clearing unneeded brush and other objects out and down the hill. Once cleared, Hazetsra got to work setting up dens, making his den in one of the caves the large stone structure had. The other, larger cave would be used for his future medicine cat. Other dens where either in large secured holes under trees, under other rocks or in tree hollows. Upon finishing setting up camp Hazestar stood on top of the structure, gazing down at his clan's new home. The tom gazed out across the land for a few more moments before jumping down and heading out. "Now to begin the search..." he meowed to himself.

{Hazestar goes in search for lost members of GaleClan.}

If I am forgetting anyone please pm me!

obsceneSymphony wrote:
Number of Cats: 2
Moon: 1

When StarClan showed Cicadastar the shining illusion of the cat that was to become his deputy, Cicadastar's first impulse was disbelief. It was a cat he knew, a twolegplace loner born a kittypet who had shown some enthusiasm for the idea of MudClan, but he would never have pinned her as deputy material. She was skilled enough, seemed tough and decent and smart, but was somehow... not what he was expecting. No offense intended to the cat, but despite her skill, she was somewhat of a joke with the other strays of the town. She had a real name (to his embarrassment, Cicadastar couldn't even remember it), but everyone just derisively called her Tidy. Tidy was just weird. basically. She'd never done anything wrong, but she was different: almost every aspect of her day was ritualized, from how she made her den to her schedule to what and how she ate (infamously, when Tidy was new to not being a kittypet and hungry an older stray, Jackal, gifted her a pigeon, and she took one bite and spat it out. This story was often told behind her back to mock her for snobbishness, ingratitude, rudeness, and of course her fastidious pickiness); she would not tolerate dirt, disorganization, or compromises; and she seldom spoke more than a few words to others - never polite small talk, always too direct and terse. Although, now that he gave it some thought, Cicadastar thought he might not want to speak much to others if they treated him so poorly, either. Still, he had assumed she would try out Clan life, find it to be to crowded and obedient and dirty for her, and leave within a few moons - certainly not become deputy.

Cicadastar flicked his ears sheepishly. "Em... so Tidy - I mean, uh... this cat, this sorrel ticked stray she-cat, the one who lives in twolegplace, who I have previously met, is destined to serve MudClan as deputy? Just to confirm. And follow your guidance, properly," he meowed awkwardly, casting around for some hint he'd made a mistake interpreting this sign.

Wasptail, who sat before Cicadstar and had shown him his future deputy, gave him no such hint. She looked amused by his rambling, but her tail swung in annoyance. "Yes, I mean what I showed you. Don't worry so much - I wouldn't send you a deputy who wasn't what MudClan needs."

"But - how could she? She would hate Clan life. She doesn't like other cats or following orders or even mud - it's ! in ! the name!" Cicadastar blurted out.

Wasptail gave him a hard stare, definitely annoyed now. "You're judging superficially. Trust me, and remember that still waters run deep."

So despite his knee-jerk doubts, Cicadastar sought out Tidy. In the hours since his first sharing of tongues with StarClan (imagine! Him sharing tongues with StarClan! And he didn't even have to imagine, it was real, and it would happen again, because they really had been watching over him, and had given him nine lives, and ... ), he had mulled over what Wasptail told him extensively. He trusted StarClan with anything, and this was what they wanted him to do. In retrospect, he was ashamed of how he had discounted Tidy. He hardly knew her, and he was scarcely better than the cats who mocked her for non reason, listening to gossip and not even bothering to learn her name. That wasn't the type of leader he wanted to be.

He came to the greyrock and twolegden he had been told Tidy liked to hunt for mice before sunhigh around and called out, "Hello? It's Cicada - -star, now. Are you here?"

A sorrel cloud seemed to materialize out of the leaves of the maple overhanging the fence around the greyrock. "Yes. That name means you went to Star-Clan, right? You're here to ask me to join?" Tidy stared straight at Cicadastar, presumably irritated he'd interrupted her hunting.

"Yes, StarClan gave me eight more lives," Cicadastar told her, a little nervous purr breaking in at the pleasant shock of saying it out loud, "and I'm actually asking you first. StarClan sent me to ask you to be deputy - second-in-command. It's a lot of responsibility, and you'd have to hunt and fight, stay on top of what's happening in the Clan, organize patrols, and be my successor... but StarClan says you're the cat for the job, so please, just... try it out, at least?"

"Okay." Tidy jumped down. "What do I do now?"

That's it?, he wondered. "Well you - oh, thank you and welcome to MudClan - you need to receive a warrior name and hold silent vigil tonight to honor StarClan, keep a watch out at the camp, and ponder what it means to be warrior. For the rest of today, we could decide on what we should include in MudClan territory, I suppose?"

"What will be my warrior name?"

"Tidepool," he told her. It seemed to fit what Wasptail had said about her, and it was a good name for a cat joining a Clan of the saltmarsh.

"No."

Cicadastar was taken aback. Is this... is this supposed to happen? StarClan, I don't know how to deal with this situation. "Marshtide, then."

She flicked her ears and wrinkled her nose. "Ew."

Cicadastar's tail lowered in bemusement. He was rapidly realizing that he had no idea how to deal with this cat. "Stillmarsh?" he tried to say with authority, but confusion and a certain pleading edge were creeping into his voice.

The she-cat considered, pricking her tail in pleasure at the sound of the name. Please let her just agree, I don't want an even bigger fool made of myself by standing here negotiating until sundown..., Cicadastar thought.

"I'll be Stillmarsh... and I will act as deputy for MudClan to the best of my ability," she agreed, sounding so earnest and even a bit excited that Cicadastar felt hopeful for their future.

Cicadastar stood straight and took a breath, remembering the lines he had rehearsed over and over in his head since he left the Moonpool. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"Yes," she replied, looking a little confused, "That's what I meant."

Good enough, Cicadastar thought. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment you will be known as Stillmarsh. StarClan honors your resolve, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MudClan, and," he added on, taking another breath to remember the right words, "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MudClan is Stillmarsh."

Stillmarsh blinked and purred, seeming almost surprised at how much pride the ceremony gave her - or maybe she was just still confused about what Cicadastar was doing, he didn't claim to know how to read this strange new cat he had made his deputy. But he found himself liking Stillmarsh more and more, even looking forward to organizing the Clan with her. He allowed himself a small celebration at getting through the ceremonies without stumbling over the words or revealing he didn't actually know her name, thanking StarClan for that small miracle.

[Stillmarsh receives her warrior name and is appointed deputy]
[Cicadastar patrols]
[Stillmarsh hunts]

[Cicadastar comes across a warrior]
      [on the hunt Stillmarsh caught a mouse.]
Last edited by Heda on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby echoclouds » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 am

Is this too early? please tell me.

JungleClan
Number of Cats: 0 Females / 1 Male

[ Firestar goes on a border patrol ]

Leader:
          Firestar | 45 Moons old | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 am

Lightclan
Lightclan is a clan that resides in a thin forest filled with streams. In leafbare, the streams freeze over. Their fresh-kill pile usually consists of water voles, mice, little fish, and forest birds. Flooding is common in new-leaf, especially with the thawing of snow and ice.
The cats of Lightclan are (prepare for it) LIGHThearted. They are creative thinkers and love learning new things. Lightclan cats are seen as the ones with strange ideas, most of which don't work- for example- building new dens with heavy boulders, or making a fresh-kill storage in the trees. This causes other clans to think of them as mouse-brained, or just plain strange.
i am no longer active on this site.
everything on my account that is
rare+ is for pokefarm
or for art.

pfq trades please D:
a click+feed for my babies?
ImageImage
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:55 am

x
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 am

[CloudClan was forgotten too, on page 187]
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sycamoreclan | post 7

Postby skywalker, » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:07 am

Don't have time to post a reply this time !

( Fallingbirch, Leopardeyes and Acornfur went hunting )
( Gullrunner, Bearstar and Fawnpaw went on a boarder patrol )
( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw went training : Fighting Skills )
( Heronstream and Fallingbirch went herb hunting )
( Mapleflower and Honeynose went into labour )
( The clan consumed 1 big fish = 3 servings )

Number of Cats: 9 cats
5 males | 4 females

Leader:
Bearstar | forty-one moons | male |

Deputy:
Gullrunner is the stand-in deputy
while Mapleflower is pregnant.

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-four moons | male |

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty-three moons | male |
Leopardeyes | twenty-six moons | female |
Fallingbirch | twenty-three moons | male |
Acornfur | twenty-eight moons | male |

Apprentices:
Fawnpaw | fourteen moons | female |

Queens:
Honeynose | twenty-four moons | female |
Mapleflower | thirty-six moons | female |

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x2 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x1 | Hides the scent of death
Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature, also heals
aches and pains, good for headaches especially.
Stick | x1 | Helps queens relieve pain when kitting.
Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth aches.
Honey | x1 | soothes sore throats
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x1 | 1 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Leopardeyes | Fawnpaw | 1 | hunting

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
Gullrunner and Mapleflower are mates.

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am

DarkClan
Number of Cats: 3

Darkstar goes to the moonpool, asking for a medicine cat for when his kits come. Silvermask patrols again, and Hawktail hunts.

Hawktail hunts
Silvermask goes on patrol
Darkstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a medicine cat.

Leader:
          Darkstar| 22 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Silvermask | 21 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Hawktail | 34 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 (?) servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Darkstar and Silvermask | Copperkit (Slatekit) (Applekit) (Morningkit)
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by sharklord on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 pm

LavenderClan

LavenderClan lives in a large meadow full of sprigs of lavender with a small stream running through it. They also live near a twoleg place, but usually have no trouble, except from curious kittypets! All the cats here are very calm and don't like to cause trouble. They prefer to lay back and relax, talking the long route and enjoying the scenery. Some of the cats here are from the twoleg place, either as strays or kittypets. LavenderClan is very accepting and welcomes all.

Prey-
Rabbits
Birds
Mice
Small fish
Vole

Heyo! It’s me, Trickster. They/Them. I am eternally tired. Toyhouse is The_Trickster_. Currently interested in Lemon Demon, anything by Neil Cicierega, Cryptids, Taz, Tma, Podcasts, Dndads, Wwdits, Good Omens, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, my own ocs, roleplaying, dnd, Ace Attorney, film, writing, plays, and some other stuff, always down to chat about it.
~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm

elementalx wrote:Lightclan
Lightclan is a clan that resides in a thin forest filled with streams. In leafbare, the streams freeze over. Their fresh-kill pile usually consists of water voles, mice, little fish, and forest birds. Flooding is common in new-leaf, especially with the thawing of snow and ice.
The cats of Lightclan are (prepare for it) LIGHThearted. They are creative thinkers and love learning new things. Lightclan cats are seen as the ones with strange ideas, most of which don't work- for example- building new dens with heavy boulders, or making a fresh-kill storage in the trees. This causes other clans to think of them as mouse-brained, or just plain strange.

sushinekko wrote:My clan is Cliffclan. Its camp is on the side of a mountain with scarce vegetation and relatively chilly weather. There are many boulders and small crevices for small things to hide in. On the other side of the mountain is an expansive tundra with rabbits and mice to hunt. A small river trickles from the top of the mountain and resides in a pool in the center of camp. Every newleaf there is a small flood, so the dens are very strong and mud packed to prevent the cats from getting wet. Just around the mountain resides the MoonPool, so the journey there isn't long.

The cats of Cliffclan are very hardworking and no-nonsense. They have to work together to take down hawks and owls, as well as making sure the dens are as strong as possible. There isn't a lot of cover except for a few small trees which makes it hard for enemies to remain unseen. With all the work the cats do on a daily basis, they are strong hunters but not very skilled at fighting. This makes them a relatively peaceful Clan who try to make allies as often as possible.

Prey:

Rabbits
Birds
Mice
Vole
Hare
Small Fish (from the river)

The Mouse wrote:
LavenderClan

LavenderClan lives in a large meadow full of sprigs of lavender with a small stream running through it. They also live near a twoleg place, but usually have no trouble, except from curious kittypets! All the cats here are very calm and don't like to cause trouble. They prefer to lay back and relax, talking the long route and enjoying the scenery. Some of the cats here are from the twoleg place, either as strays or kittypets. LavenderClan is very accepting and welcomes all.

Prey-
Rabbits
Birds
Mice
Small fish
Vole

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Lightclan
Number of Cats: 1 female and 0 males

[Hazelstar goes on a patrol, looking for cats and possibly prey]

Hazelstar woke, letting the warm sun dry her slightly damp fur. Today was her first day as the leader of Lightclan... was she really a leader? Who was she leading? After all, Hazelstar had only hastily made the decision to start Lightclan the day before, when she had gazed at the glowing beams of sun that broke through the forest canopy, making the forest floor glow with dappled golden light. She shook the thought off her head and decided on recruiting some cats to join Lightclan, or at least get some prey to satisfy her growing hunger.

Leader:
          Hazelstar | 25 moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=Link]Link[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark (0) | Helps toothache
    Borage Leaves (0) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
    Burdock Root (0) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Burnet (0) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up
    Catmint (0) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Celandine (0) | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Cobweb (0) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (0) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Daisy Leaf (0) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
    Fennel (0) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings
    Feverfew (0) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Goatweed (0) | Eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod (0) | Helps heal wounds
    Honey (0) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Horsetail (0) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Lamb's Ear (0) | Gives a cat strength
    Lungwort (0) | Cures yellowcough
    Ragwort (0) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
    Sorrel(0) | For travelling, increases appetite
    Tansy (0) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Thyme (0) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
    Watermint (0) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Voles | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Little fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by mikan! on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me