Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:35 am

WildKiwi wrote:
Silver Clan
Number of Cats: Toms: 1 She-cats: 2
Next Moonpool visit: Now

Strawberryfall and Deerstar walked up to the Moonpool. "Are you ready?" asked Strawberryfall. "Yes," Deerstar answered. "Then put your nose in the water," whispered Strawberry.
Deerstar closed her eyes put her nose in the water. The coldness shocked her body and she heard someone say, "Wake up." Deerstar recognized that voice. "Dad!" Deerstar yelled. Then she ran up to him and snuggled with him. "So," she said. "You live in Star Clan now because you're..." Deerstar trailed off. She didn't want to say it."Yes, I'm dead, and I'm so proud of you for recolonizing Silver Clan, Deersong" said Bluethorn. Deerstar laughed because she hadn't seen her father in moons. "It's Deerstar, remember? And also, could I ask you something?" whispered Deerstar. Bluethorn answered,"When I lived down in the forest with you, I would of never imagined my little she-cat becoming leader.
And also, what did you want to ask me?
" Deerstar felt like a kit asking for a mouse to play with. "Could you send a cat to my Clan? And by cat, I mean any cat worthy enough to live in Silver Clan. From kit to elder, it doesn't matter what rank
the cat is. Okay Dad
? Bluethorn smiled. "Your wish is my command," he said. Then, Deerstar closed her eyes and was back with Strawberryfall. "Come on now, it's time to head back to camp. Hawkwing will be expecting us," hurriedly said Strawberryfall. "I told Hawkwing to go hunting while we were gone so there will be some fresh kill waiting for us there."

[Strawberryfall and Deerstar went to the Moonpool asking for a cat]
[Hawkwing went hunting]
[Silver Clan ate a squirrel]

Starclan has granted you and apprentice
While hunting, Hawking caught 2 Mice

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

FragileDream wrote:
Oakclan
Number of Cats:2

Oakstar and Flameleaf talking wrote:Oakstar saw a cat. "So, you're a medicine cat? Oakstar said, seeing the herbs.
"Yes," Flameleaf said.
"Join my clan then!" Oakstar demanded. "Get settled in," Oakstar didn't give the new medicine cat enough time to answer. "Speaking of joining my clan, I'm going on a patrol!"

I'm sending Oakstar on a patrol.

[
b]While on patrol, Oakstar found a warrior[/b]

Starwindrider wrote:
GoldenClan
Number of Cats:2

Stormfrost and Goldenstar push through the bushes encircling their small camp, carrying their prey. Smokefrost sets the prey down and begins to wash himself. "I'm going to see StarClan to ask for a medicine cat," Goldenstar told her warrior. "No problem, I'll go on patrol then," Smokefrost replied.

Goldenstar goes to ask StarClan for a medicine cat!
Smokefrost goes on patrol![/size]

Starclan has granted you a Medicine cat
While on patrol, Smokefrost found an apprentice

deimos wrote:─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
number of cats - 41 | toms - 21 | mollies - 20
next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - n/a | next border/hunting patrol - 5:38 PM (mst) | prey consumed - x1 wren, x1 sparrow, x1 vole.

➵ Rowanpelt's POV

The slender somali lay in the shade of the warrior's den, his long-furred coat was uncomfortably hot as the relentless heat wave that beat down on the forest showed no sign of letting up yet. Rowanpelt's yellow eyes were focused on the Great Oak, waiting for any sign that Mintstar would leave her den so that he could have a chance to speak to his leader in private. From what Willowbolt had told him at the last Gathering, JinxClan was on the brink of war and she admitted they would need help to drive away the cats who threatened to take over her Clan. He felt for their neighboring Clan's plight, really he did, but in truth the main reason he wanted to reach out and help was because his entire family was there and they were at risk of being harmed.

When several minutes went by and there was no sign of Mintstar leaving her den, Rowanpelt decided to go see her for himself, he was careful as he stood up from his nest and maneuvered past the sleeping bodies of half of his Clanmates as they waited for the sun to fall down so they could finally hunt without the threat of weakening under the sun like poor Egretpaw had. Rowanpelt chuckled despite his heavy thoughts, remembering how Weaselstorm had chided the tom's mentor Aspenheart for working his apprentice too hard while the gray tabby took it all with a tired eye roll that signified he had been in this situation with his mother's friend many times before.

"Mintstar? May I come in?" Rowanpelt called out, receiving an affirmative mew in response before the deputy headed inside the burrow underneath the Great Oak to finally speak to the leader about what the situation in JinxClan was. Mintstar stood up from her nest slowly, still weak from the aftermath of losing her first life. The scarred puncture wounds on her neck from being caught in the hawk's talons were glaringly obvious against her stark white neck fur and Rowanpelt couldn't help but feel guilty for dropping all the information he knew on the recovering molly.

"Yes Rowanpelt, what is it?" She asked, blinking away the sleep from her hazel eyes as she attempted to straighten herself out before her deputy. Rowanpelt froze, his mouth dry as he struggled to find a good place to begin speaking before throwing all caution to the wind. "It's about one of our allies; JinxClan. They need our help." He mewed seriously, watching as Mintstar's face shifted from dazed and tired to interested and curious in an instant. JinxClan had been one of their allies from a long time now, even when Shadowstar was still in power, and not once did they ever decide to reach out to either her or Mintstar - so why would they speak to the deputy?

Upon seeing her perplexed expression, Rowanpelt gulped and let out a long exhale to continue what he wanted to say, it was important for him to tell his leader what was going on. For Velvetrabbit, his kits, and of course for JinxClan. "It's been kept a secret between me and their own deputy Willowbolt for a few moons now, Jinxstar didn't want anyone to know what was happening." Mintstar frowned, growing ever curious as to what the two deputies discussed behind their backs. "I don't like secrets Rowanpelt, especially if they involve cats from other Clans, what's going on?" The leader meowed sternly. Rowanpelt sighed again, and then went on to tell her about the cats in JinxClan who wished to take total control over it and wouldn't be afraid to target their own Clanmates to get what they wanted.

After he was done, both cats were silent for a long time, the deputy could clearly see Mintstar trying to figure out what to do in her head. This was probably her biggest decision as leader yet and there were a lot of possibilities to consider when a battle was involved. After all, PineClan had only been involved with one battle before and didn't like to cause fights to begin with, there was also their Clan's numbers to consider too as their troubled allies were much larger then they were and that it would be difficult to help them in any significant way if they were to fight against the entire Clan itself.

Eventually Mintstar released a long and resigned sigh in the process as she was finally coming to a decision. Rowanpelt's ears perked up, waiting with baited breath for her answer. "We'll help them." She finally said, the tom resisting the urge to cry in relief, he should've expected that she would agree as Mintstar wasn't the kind of cat to look away from another in need. He thanked her and bowed his head to hide his relieved smile, staring at her again when she ordered for him to tell all the warriors to start working on their battle moves whenever they had free time.

As he made his way to leave Mintstar stopped him with a single, curious mew. "There's... there's something more going on, isn't there?" Rowanpelt was still for a few heartbeats before giving her an affirmative nod. "Can you tell me what it is? Why this battle seems so important to you?" The deputy turned back to look at her, his yellow eyes showing too many emotions for the molly to place, and gave her his answer.

"You'll find out."

[ last reply ]
- blissheart & asphodelface are patrolling (day) / larkclaw, ratnose, duckfoot & minkcloud are patrolling (night).
- cottonbush & laurelcloud are hunting (day) / shrikeface, aspenheart, lizardstripe & comfreyfang are hunting (night).

- vervaincloud joins the clan.
- juniperpaw (-pelt), egretpaw (-tail) & orchidpaw (-nose) have their warrior ceremonies.
- maplekit has her apprentice ceremony.
- x1 cobwebs and x1 sweet-sedge were used for rosefur's wounds.
- egretpaw is resting.

[ would've really liked to write more, but my muse has been dead and this is all i can really do to move my clan alone. ^^; ]

Your day patrol passed uneventfully. Your night patrol found a queen in urgent need. Her kits are coming but she doesn't look so good...
Your day hunting party caught 1 Mouse and a 1 Rabbit. Your night patrol caught 2 wrens and a sparrow
Juniperpaw has received his warrior name: Junipepelt. Egretpaw has received his warrior name: Egrettail. Orchidpaw has received her warrior name: Orchidnose.
Maplekit is now old enough to be an apprentice. She is now Maplepaw until she receives her full name

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan

Number of Cats: 15/Serving size 4
Next moonpool visit:(soonish)
Next Kitting: In 1 moons

Deerstar watched the clan the next day, her tail twitching. "Hey Softheart, come on border patrol with me," she meowed, wanting to get to know the former queen a bit more. "Hopefully nothing bad happens," she meowed.

Softheart glanced up, hearing her leader. "Of course Deerstar," she replied, flicking her tail nervously. Getting to her paws, she followed her leader out, purring in agreement.

"It's an exciting time, Sedgepaw has her assessment this moon, and if she passes she'll get her warrior name," Deerstar meowed, clearly excited as she smelled the air, scenting for other clans and predators.
-----------------
Ocrafur called to Sedgepaw. "Time for you assessment," he purred to his apprentice, smiling at how excited she looked. "Go track Deerstar and Softheart, and tell me where they've been, but stay hidden," he meowed quietly, knowing Deerstar already knew about the apprentice's assessment.
------
Sedgepaw nodded and started tracking the leader and former queen, trying her best to stay hidden.

[b]

Hunting Patrol: Shadedfrost,Ramclaw,Frostedleaf
Boarder Patrol: Deerstar,Softheart
Staying with Jaykit: Blizzardspirit
Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Training:
Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur (doing her assessment)
Marigoldpaw trains with Foxstrike
Beepaw trains with Powderbreeze

The Clan ate a Hare and Pika using 4 servings

While hunting, you patrol caught two Degus and a bird
Your patrol passed uneventfully
While training, Sedgepaw successfully tracks Deerstar and Softheart along the border
While training, Marigoldpaw learned the Advanced Climbing skill
While training, Beepaw learned the Hunting skill

raven walker wrote:
Number of Cats: 7 (3 : 4)
Last visit to the moonpool: 1st September

In celebration of the news of kits, Spiritclan decided to have the whole clan, except the parents, go on a celebratory hunt. Before leaving, they all stocked up on energy by eating a big juicy hare, so that they could hunt without the temptation of eating their prey straight away. Even Tinybird, although she wasn't keen on doing so, was dragged out into the misty forest to search and capture prey. She had originally argued against it, but after a while she gave in. After all, she too was pleased about the kits. They'd be the first ever litter that she'd delivered!

_xXx_

"You know what Ashenstar, I think you should make this a new tradition." Pinewhisper suggested to her mate. He looked over at her, face displaying interest.
"You do? The entire clan , including medicine cats, must go hunting in honour of the new kits whilst the parents stay behind to watch over them? Because, I guess I could do that. Kits are after all, a joyous happening. We hold ceremonies for the end of cats, so why not the beginning? That's a brilliant idea, Pinewhisper."
"Why thank you." she replied, honest but playfully mocking his posh way of speaking. Cheekily, she grinned at him. Ashenstar laughed and playfully batted her ear.
"Look at us, we're no better than kits!" he squarked jokingly as she leapt on him and barelled him to the ground.

_xXx_

After the patrol had returned and joyously settled down around Pinewhisper to chat to her about her kits, save for Badgerpaw and Polterstorm, Ashenstar made his way out of camp towards the moonpool. It was high time he visited, for it had been a while. By the time that he reached the beautiful, glimmering pool, he had made up his mind about what he wanted. What with new kits on the way, and the majority of the warriors being female, he had decided to request another one. They needed enough experienced warriors to mentor the kits, and preferably a make one to balance out the gender ratio.

[The clan eats 1x hare]
[Polterstorm, Tinybird, Nightberry, Lunarheart and Badgerpaw go hunting]
[Ashenstar requests a warrior from the ancestors]
[Polterstorm will be substituting for Pinewhisper as Badgerpaw's mentor and they have gone training]

Starclan has granted you a warrior
While hunting, your patrol caught 2 voles, an Ermine, and a bird
While training, Badgerpaw learned the Battle skill
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:24 am

CloudClan

CloudClan is made up of cats with mostly grey/blue-grey/black/white pelts, that are known to be especially skilled with fighting and running, but their hunting isn't as strong and can only be a skill carried in a few talented members. They are known to be swift with their paws and running, and all the cats hold a great bond that helps them to fight as one with partner attacks, and mates or kin carry an especially strong bond. They are proud, respected, kind, and quick-witted, also they take pride in their skill and agility. They get offended easily, and due to strong bonds if you offend one of them, it is as if you offend all of them. Many of the cats have blue-grey pelts, "as if the sky was shining through the grey".
They live uphill, and their camp points to the sky and where the sun rises. They have a few trees surrounding their territory, but their territory is mostly made up of a clearing and a large silver birch tree stands in the camp as the HighBirch. Their dens are bushes with ferns hiding them, and their hunting ground has a small stream running through it, and catmint also growing. Their main prey are birds and rabbits. They use feathers and moss to line their nests, and the leader's den is in a large squirrel hole in the tree. The queen's den is a burrow underneath the birch, that is guarded by ferns.
Traditions of the clan are for new apprentices to climb the HighBirch at moonhigh, and look at the constellations and cloud patterns until dawn. A flower is placed upon graves of the buried when they die, and the flower represents their personality. The flower is usually placed by the cat who was closest to the newly buried. Medicine cats will climb the HighBirch to study the constellations and clouds.
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:01 am

(restarting and making a new clan. Already informed my mod Heda. Keeping all old cats though.)

We don't pray to the average Star Clan. We pray to the Dark Forest cats.
We aren't your average clan. Our scars show our ranks.
We are FogClan.

FogClan live in a dense dark forest, where little sunlight gets through. However they have patches where sunlight gets through, these places are where most herbs can be found. Most FogClan cats are dark colored, however the occasionally white cat is born. Unlike most clan these cats receive a small scar when climbing in ranks. They are a tough and fearless clan.

**Ranking Scars**
When becoming an apprentice, cats of 6 moons must receive a small scar - can be any where
When becoming a warrior, cats must receive another scar (must be the biggest of them all but not large!) - any where again
When becoming an elder, cats must receive yet another small scar - located some where on the muzzle or nose
When becoming a med. cat or med. cat apprentice, cats must receive a star - located on the ears or forehead
When becoming a leader, the cat must receive an X - located on the chest
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:24 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 38
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: -----

Honeystar looked over at her giant clan. So many warriors and so many apprentices. How would they ever feed themselves? She sighed. It was a problem for another time. As long as they had exemplary hunters, they would survive.

"I call for all cats old enough to catch their own prey to gather beneath the Speaker's Tree!" she called, voice ringing out over the clearing.

Cats shuffled into the clearing and among the crowd, she saw old familiar faces--her clanmates who had been in the clan for almost as long as it had existed--and newer faces such as the refugees, all of whom had settled in well with her clan. Several young cats were pushed up in front of the crowd and she smiled when she saw Fleckstorm's kits, as well as the young cat that a patrol from the previous day had found. They were all due to become apprentices and Honeystar could only hope that she wouldn't overwhelm the clan--and the apprentices' den.

"We are here to celebrate four young cats becoming apprentices. If they could please come closer to the Tree?"

Fleckstorm's kits were confident, while the young tom--Swan--was less so. His name fit well and Honeystar was content to let him keep it as a prefix. She started speaking again, asking the young cats if they would dedicate their lives to the Warrior Code. They answered affirmatively, and she then named their mentors. In order, Gannetkit, Kestrelkit, and Smokekit would be mentored by Acornstream, Cherryclaw, and Mila. Swanpaw would be mentored by Falconflower, as she had demonstrated the ability to work well with kits. As well as it should be, given her name. Once the ceremony was concluded, Honeystar jumped down and waved her tail so that Birchnose would assign the day's patrols.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two hares)
Briarwhisker and Nour go hunting
Adderstream and Barleystream go fishing
Aspentail, Boulderpelt, and Snowfoot go on a patrol
Gannetkit, Kestrelkit, Smokekit --> Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Hillpaw, and Patchpaw train
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train (climbing, hunting, or fighting)

Leader:
    Honeystar | 47 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 42 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
    Crowcloud | 46 moons | Tom | X
    Dustleaf | 19 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 43 moons | Tom | X
    Adderstream | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 44 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 27 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 38 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Aspentail | 29 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
    Barleystream | 19 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 19 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 39 moons | Molly | X
    Cherryclaw | 27 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Daisywhisker | 38 moons | Tom | X
    Dawnstorm | 38 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 45 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 33 moons | Tom | X
    Falconflower | 43 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Gingerstorm | Molly | 42 moons | X | f. Blueclan
    Mila | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Nour | 28 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
    Oakheart | 36 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 35 moons | Tom | X
    Snowfoot | 36 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Bramblingpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Brightpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Gannetpaw | 6 moons | Molly | X
    Hillpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
    Kestrelpaw | 6 moons | Molly | X
    Patchpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Tippaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Smokepaw | 6 moons | Molly | X
    Swanpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    Fleckstorm | 29 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Scorchkit | 5 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan

Elders:
    Bramblebush | Tom | 136 moons | X | f. Lunarclan
    Grayfur | Molly | 118 moons | X | blind
    Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Dawnclan | stranger danger
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    Leafclan

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Leafclan
    South | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Beech leaves | x1
    Bindweed | x1
    Blackberry leaves | x1
    Borage | x1
    Broom | x1
    Catmint | x2
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x2
    Dried oak leaf | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Honey | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x3
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Stinging nettle | x2
    Sweet sedge | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x3 | 3 servings
    Fish (large) | x8 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Acornstream | Gannetpaw | 0
    Applenose | Tippaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, fighting
    Ashstripe | Bramblingpaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, fighting
    Cherryclaw | Kestrelpaw | 0
    Daisywhisker | Brightpaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, fighting
    Duckpelt | Patchpaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, fighting
    Falconflower | Swanpaw | 0
    Mila | Smokepaw | 0
    Oakheart | Hillpaw | 4 | fighting, hunting, climbing,
    stealth

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age

Relationships
    Briarwhisker --> Daisywhisker
    Mila <-- Palefur
    Fleckstorm <3 Applenose
    Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
    Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
    Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
    Dustleaf
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw,
    Tippaw
    Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Weather:
It's leaf-fall! The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful. Kitting will start to become harder during this time.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skywalker, wrote:
It was a quiet day in Sycamoreclan camp. Nothing exciting had happened today except for the fact that Mapleflower and Gullrunner were now mates. The others say it from a mile away; Gullrunner had been in love with Mapleflower the moment he laid eyes on her, and she had been interested in him, ever since his first attempt at flirting with her. Bearstar rolled his eyes as he watched the two groom each other, Mapleflower purring softly as she licked between Gullrunner's ears. He was purring like mad, obviously thrilled about being with the cat he loved dearly. Bearstar glanced around camp, and saw Fallingbirch chatting with Leopardeyes and Heronstream. Fallingbirch was a good cat, young but strong. He had a short temper and nasty tongue, but he was a fine addition to Sycamoreclan, and Bearstar could tell he cared deep down in his heart. Bearstar flicked his ears, before getting to his paws. He leapt off the rock he had been lazily lounging on, and padded towards the camp entrance.

That's when Leopardeyes padded over to him "Hey, Bearstar!" She called in excitement, and said tom looked over his shoulder at the young, bubbly molly "What is it, Leopardeyes?" He asked in genuine curiosity. She smiled a bit wider, showing off pearly white, sharp teeth. It was a mystery how she had such white teeth. She then tilted her head to the side "I was just wondering where you were headed off too, is all." She said, and his ears perked slightly "I'm going to the Ancient Apple Tree. That's where we speak to our warrior ancestors" He said matter-of-factly, and Leopardeyes seemed to become infatuated by this "Really? Oh, yeah! I remember now! Heronstream was telling me about that, but I think I zoned out…" She said, drifting off a bit, before returning "Can I come with you?!" She asked, and Bearstar pondered this for a moment "Sure, why not?" He purred, and Leopardeyes bounced up and down "Hoorah! Let's go!" She said, and Bearstar chuckled, following his over-excited clan mate out of camp, calling over his shoulder to Mapleflower to tell her to watch over the camp while he was gone.

When they reached the Ancient Apple Tree, Leopardeyes was in awe of the sight before her. She gazed at all the twisting details in the trees trunk, then at the long, magnificent branches and their leaves. A few apples were still hanging on to their posts, but most had fallen off way back in New-Leaf, and had started to rot around the trees base, decomposing into the earth's soil. Her eyes lit up when she saw Bearstar pad right up to the base, before looking back at her "You can go do some hunting, if you want." He said, before leaning forwards and touching his nose softly to the surface of the tree's bark. Leopardeyes watched as he slowly hunkered down, before he gave off an aura of sleep. She watched in amazement "Cool!" She squeaked, then remembered what her leader had told her about hunting "Right!" She told herself, before bounding off, not to far from the tree, to hunt.

( Leopardeyes goes hunting )
( Bearstar asks Starclan for a queen )
( Mapleflower and Gullrunner are now mates )
( Mapleflower and Fallingbirch go on a boarder patrol )
( Gullrunner and Heronstream search for herbs )
( The clan consumed a Squirrel = 2 servings )

[ Starclan sent Sycamoreclan a queen. She's due in two moons ]
[ Mapleflower is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Mapleflower and Fallingbirch found an apprentice
while on patrol ]
[ Gullrunner found comfrey and feverfew while herb hunting and Heronstream found a stick ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

solyn wrote:
Hawkthorn burst from the nursery like a dog was chasing him, eyes wild in terror. Boulderpaw and Burrpaw quickly followed, ushering a sleeping Dawnkit and Duskkit across camp to play somewhere safe. Hawkthorn sprinted for the medicine cat den, yowling at the top of his lungs for Goldleaf.
"Goldleaf! Goldleaf, come quick, Acornstr-"
"She's kitting, I know!" The she-cat emerged with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. "There's no other reason why you'd be hollering like that. Go get a stick, and then follow me. It's about time those kits got introduced to the world."

[ badgerstar, dustfang, flowershine and flintburr patrol the borders
shadowtail, ashenstrike and lionheart hunt near the lake
maplefall, fawnrunner and stonepatch hunt in the field
acornstream is kitting! goldleaf stays in camp to help her
the clan consumes 4 voles ]

[ Badgerstar, Dustfang, Flowershine and Flintburr found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Shadowtail, Ashenstrike and Lionheart caught three voles while hunting ]
[ Maplefall, Fawnrunner and Stonepatch caught two rabbits and a bird while hunting ]
[ Acornstream gave birth to two kits ]

zephyrine wrote:
Dewfang went about all his tasks quite glumly. It was rare for his voice to be heard. But who would want to hear it anyway - the voice of a monster? The young warrior was hardly able to keep his mind from replaying that day over and over again. The thundering of the river and the screaming of his mother melting together into one horrid sound, the frightening chill that kept running up and down his spine, that sickening smile of Frigidrose's.... None of them would leave him. The real world felt like a dream. He hoped to wake up soon. Thank StarClan Frigidrose was leaving him alone more often now that she had her deputy duties to attend to. She made him such an evil cat.... He didn't want to be, he didn't ask for any of this. But of course, it was too late to go back. He didn't have the courage to stand up to his former mentor now. She'd kill him for it, wouldn't she? It then occurred to him how much of a wimp he was. He was just Frigidrose's puppet. He had no say-so in this. His life was in her paws now. She decided everything. She watched him constantly, always controlling the events of his day. He was so sick of this. Hopefully it will end soon, he thought half-heartedly as he followed, gaze to the ground in front of his paws, the other members of the patrol out of the camp.

"Ow!" Rainkit cried as her brother's claws met her tail. She yanked it away from him and scurried, hissing, behind the slightly larger Tawnykit. "Oh, Burntkit, stop that," the ginger tabby mewed despite the small smile that was growing on her face at the sight of the bickering siblings. "I was just playing, that's all." The tom stuck his tongue out at the she-cats. "You can play with your claws sheathed, right?" Burntkit rolled his eyes, muttering inaudibly as he slunk off to the nursery entrance. "Burntkit!" Darkkit gasped and hurried toward his brother. He lowered his voice, "What are you doing? You know we aren't allowed out just yet." "Oh, where's your sense of adventure?" cried Burntkit. "You sure are a boring lot - all of you." Meanwhile, the queens were fretting a little over Blizzardkit.... Briardusk curled her tail around her smallest kit, giving her a lick on the head. The white she-kit gave a soft whimper and nuzzled her way to her mother's belly. "I'm worried about her..." Briardusk mewed quietly to Daisyskip. "She keeps mewling so loudly - it's like she's lost. But she's not saying anything, just crying. And she doesn't respond when I talk to her." The tabby-and-white she-cat fell silent for a few moments before speaking again, her voice softer than before, "Do you think she's deaf?" Daisyskip gazed thoughtfully at the tiny white she-kit. "I'm not sure," she said. "I guess you could ask one of the medicine cats about it. But... well, I think she might be. She's been here a moon, yet hasn't spoken a word." Noticing her former mentor's crestfallen expression, the ginger tabby gave her a comforting lick on the ear. "I won't bother the medicine cats just yet. Very soon today they'll have to be looking after Isidora," Briardusk mewed, turning her gaze to the other queen, who was curled up in her nest. She wasn't sleeping, though. Her eyes were just slightly open. She had been tossing and turning quite a bit that day, convincing the others that her kits would likely arrive within hours. Willowcloud kept popping in to check on her. "Mommy!" Rainkit squealed. Briardusk turned to find her kit hurrying toward her, Tawnykit following, with worry written all over her face. "Burntkit and Darkkit left! They left the nursery!" "Rainkit, hush now," Daisyskip mewed in an effort to calm the little calico while Briardusk quickly got to her paws and trotted toward the entrance of the den. "I'm sure they're fine." "I knew it - oh, I knew they would leave. I should have stopped them. But they wouldn't have listened to me anyways...." Tawnykit curled her tail around the younger she-kit, pulling her close. "Like Daisyskip said, they're probably fine. You don't need to worry." Soon enough they could faintly hear the mewling of protests from the two little toms as they were being returned to the nursery. "...very sorry they disturbed you..." they heard Briardusk saying. Then there was a new voice, one they'd never heard before. "Oh, don't you fret! They're quite charming little kits. I love kits, you know. They're adorable. I certainly don't mind them interrupting my nap, haha!" Rainkit turned to Tawnykit with a nervous expression. Very quietly, she mewed, "Who do you think that is?" The ginger shrugged and padded toward the entrance just as Briardusk was returning with the tom-kits, followed by the stranger. She was a white cat, somewhat fluffy, with light ginger tabby patches, and - to Tawnykit's astonishment - no tail. Nothing at all, not even a stump like Isidora's. It was intriguing, she thought. When she began to trot toward them, Rainkit hissed, "What are you doing?! We need to hide - it's a stranger!" Tawnykit only laughed and continued forward. "Hello!" she chirped, succeeding in getting the attention of the strange cat. She turned her large, yellow-green, smiling eyes Tawnykit's way and gave a mrrow of greeting, "Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you, little one. I'm Tansypatch. What's your name?" Tawnykit happily introduced herself and was about to introduce the other kits when a snarling Frigidrose suddenly appeared in the entrance. She was such a menacing figure - even though she wasn't the tallest or most muscular cat in the Clan. It was her attitude that earned her this appearance. Tawnykit knew that most of the kits and apprentices, plus some warriors, were quite scared of her. Despite this reputation, Tawnykit tried to keep an open mind when it came to Frigidrose. Maybe she wasn't so bad as the rumors said she was? She'd heard that she was quite protective. That was good, wasn't it? - that she cared for her Clan-mates? That had to make her a good cat, Tawnykit decided. Perhaps something was bothering her, something she kept to herself. Tawnykit felt the urge to help her, but knew that would be impossible. "Excuse me, what exactly are you doing here, Tansypatch?" the deputy growled. The newcomer lowered her head and stared at the ground, shuffling her paws nervously. When she spoke, her voice had lost every trace of its bubbly nature. "I-I'm sorry, Frigidrose. I can explain -" "Oh, of course, just excuses, excuses. Get. Out. We cannot trust such a new cat as you around our precious kits." Tansypatch softly mewed and apology and scurried out of the nursery. Tawnykit, shocked, stared after her new friend. "What was that for?.." she breathed almost to herself, but Frigidrose perceived it as an attack. "This is not your problem. Just go play with the other kits, and do other, uh... I don't know, kit things," she hissed before stalking out of the den. Tawnykit flinched at the sudden hiss and ashamedly padded toward her mother, who was glaring after Frigidrose. "Are you alright, darling?" she queried, giving her adopted daughter a lick on the forehead. Tawnykit nodded, snuggling into Daisyskip's side. Maybe she was wrong about Frigidrose. Maybe the deputy was a bad cat. The ginger kit shook her head a little. No, that couldn't be right. Even through all the snarling and hissing, she thought she could see a good cat in Frigidrose. Just... on the wrong path. Tawnykit yawned and lay her head down on her paws. This was too much thinking for a two-moon old kit.

Prey eaten: 2 hares + 1 squirrel (8 servings)
Kitting: Isidora
Training: Hollypaw + Sootpaw
Patrol: Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Breezeclaw, Spiderbrook, Foxpounce, + Mistystep
Hunting: Honeydapple, Dustfall, Tinyfeather, Birchwing, Russetdash, + Brightstream
Herb hunting: Willowcloud

[ Isidora gave birth to two kits ]
[ Hollypaw and Sootpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Breezeclaw, Spiderbrook, Foxpounce and Mistystep found an apprentice
while on patrol ]
[ Honeydapple, Dustfall, Tinyfeather, Birchwing, Russetdash and Brightstream caught two hares and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Willowcloud found ragwort and sorrel while herb hunting ]

vampiress_fox wrote:
Jinxstar led the way out of camp. Once he heard that there were rogues on his territory, he knew that they might be the culprits of Wispkit's death. He knew that there was no way that he would allow Birchfeather to go on this, either. Jinxstar led the cats through the trees, following the path left by the patrol that found them. Silently, his group stalked up onto the rogues and watched through the trees to see what was going on. He saw that it seemed like a small group, only five that he could see right now, but they were next to an old fox den, so there might be more underground. Jinxstar called back his group to talk to them.

"Brindlethorn, I want you to approach the group with me. The rest of you, find positions around the clearing,
and make sure that you remain unseen until I give you the signal, alright?
" The rest nodded as they left.

Jinxstar took a deep breath as he led Brindlethorn into to clearing, the four cats that were sitting outside the den looked over in alarm and surprise. Two were bristling and the largest of the group, a tom and presumably the leader, was glaring at them with open hostility.

"You are trespassing on Jinxclan territory!" Jinxstar said in a strong tone as he and Brindlethorn stood tall, "Leave now and there won't be any trouble."

The other cats in the clearing started to snicker with laughter as the big tom approached him.

"And, who, exactly, is ordering me around?" He snarled in Jinxstar's face.

Brindlethorn gave a warning hiss, while Jinxstar just shrugged it off, "I am Jinxstar, Leader of Jinxclan.
This is apart of my land, and I will not repeat myself again. Leave now and no one will get hurt.
"

The others that gathered around them at this time were smiling viciously, while the leader of the band seemed unphased.

"Hhmm, well, you see, we can't exactly do that." He said in a mocking tone, "We have found that we quiet like it here, and I think we will stay."

Just with that sentance, the rest of the group moved in to attack, "You should have brought more cats!" The leader snarled as he jumped at Jinxstar.

"NOW!" Jinxstar yowled, calling the rest of his group to him.

The clearing quickly turned into a flurry of claws, teeth and fur. The rogues were not out take prisoners, and Jinxstar was not about kill if he did not have to. Serena, on the other hand, was just itching to get her paws bloody. She attacked anything that got close enough, even almost attacking her own clanmates.

Jinxstar was having a hard time dealing with this larger male, he was younger then Jinxstar and age was definently a factor in this battle. Brindlethorn was feeling the strain of age as well, and he saw that Cloudscent was having a very hard time against the she-cat that was battling him. Brindlethorn fougth his way over to the old medicine cat and was blindsided by a new cat that attacked him. The two tussled, each one tearing tufts of fur out of the other, until Brindlethorn had his shoulder torn open. He looked over and saw that Cloudscent was missing part of his ear and the cat his was fighting was going for the eyes.

He fought off the cat, helping Cloudscent get out of the clearing. Just as he looked back, he saw another three cats come out of the fox den. what started out as four cats was now eight, and Jinxstar was down two. Brindlethorn helped Cloudscent back to camp, vowing to send more cats to assist.

Jinxstar saw two of his warriors limping off, and knew that this was a losing battle. He hoped that they could be able to hold together, being outnumbered 2 to 1 was not fun odds, but he knew that Brindlethorn would send more cats to help. He was trying this best to fight off the larger tom, but he was starting to flounder.

Brindlethorn reached camp and took Cloudscent to the medicine den. As they were working on patching each other up, Skydapple came into the den. Brindlethorn explained to her what was happening, and she took the remaining warriors in camp with her to help.

[Skydapple, Tigerthorn, Brightmoon, Quailfoot, Blueriver, and Blossomsong go to aid in the battle; Brindlethorn and Cloudscent return to camp]

Skydapple and the rest of the group arrive just in time to take inventory of what was going on. it looked like there were ten cats fighting against Jinxstar and the remaining three with him. She knew that they would even the odds. JInxstar saw his new patrol stream over the hill to help them and was relieved. A new vigor seemed to enter his aching bones as he fought back against the rogue leader.

Skydapple jumped into the frey and took a place next to Whispersnow, who had been trying to fight two cats at the same time. Blueriver and Blossomsong ran over to their father, just in time to intercept two new rogues that were coming over to help their leader.

The clearing was quickly becoming streaked in blood and scattered fur. Jinxstar looked away from what he was doing long enough to see his two kits come over to help him, but it was a second to long. The leader of the rogues caught him off guard and knocked him onto his back, landing heavily on top of him. JInxstar scrambled underneath him, trying to get a hold to drag himself out and making himself as hard a target as possible, but it did not work. The other cat bit deep into his neck, and Jinxstar could feel his blood start to run through his fur. He knew that was not going to be fun, but he struggled as long as he could.

"Father, no!" was the last thing that he heard before the weight was knocked off him and he slipped into darkness.

Blueriver has seen what had happened, and together with his sister the two cats had gotten the larger male off their father. They stood over him protectively, seeing that the rest of the clan was fighting the rogues back. There were several bodies laying around the clearing, Blueriver recognized only two, the others were from the rogues. He was not sure if those bodies were still living, but he would not leave his father's side.

Jayleap, Serena, and Quailfoot went to check out the fox den after the rest of the group had run off, and heard noises coming from inside. There was a hissing noise from the far back corner, and Quailfoot went down to investigate.

[Jinxstar, Brindlethorn, Jayleap, Cloudscent, Whispersnow, Serena - rogue battle group
Jinxstar - lost one life, large wound on his neck
Brindlethorn - shoulder torn open
Cloudscent - missing ear, scratches around eyes and muzzle, exhausted
Jayleap - superficial scratches and wounds
Whispersnow - missing an ear
Serena - superficial wounds
]
[Skydapple, Tigerthorn, Brightmoon, Quailfoot, Blueriver, and Blossomsong go to aid in the battle
Skydapple - lost an eye
Tigerthorn - missing part of an ear, superficial wounds
Brightmoon - large wound down the side of her body
Quailfoot - superficial wounds
Blueriver - superficial wounds
Blossomsong - superficial wounds
]

Carefully, the exhausted cats went back to camp, they were all supporting each other. They all went to the medicine den to be patched up, then went straight to bed.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar was not in the mood to do much of anything, so he sent gave his orders to Willowbolt and stayed in his den to rest.

[Nightkit becomes an apprentice, Liondawn will be his mentor]
[Pigeonpaw and Cranepaw become warriors, Pigeonshadow and Craneheart]
(if there are any cats left be hind by the rogues, then they are brought back to camp with the rest of the cats.)

[Blackberry and Ashleaf - herb hunting]
[Mulberry, Willowbolt, Firefang, Ripplestorm, Dawncloud, Morningleaf - boarder patrol]
[Craneheart, Bleakpelt, Stormcloud, Brambleheart, Duskwatcher, Mudstrike - boarder patrol]
[Snowbird, Frostedmuzzle, Hollowheart, Foxpoppy, Blackmouth, Birchfeather - hunting patrol]
[Pigeonshadow, Fluffyfire, Trash, Yangfur, Flintshade, Redwing - hunting patrol]
[Icestripe/Frostpaw - hunting skill]
[Yinpelt/Cougarpaw, Leopardclaw/Hazelpaw, Barkclaw/Dirtpaw, Frecklesnow/Owlpaw, Cherrywisp/Lemonpaw, Firesoul/Patchpaw, Windstorm/Tawnypaw - climbing skill]
[Harmonyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw, Liondawn/Nightpaw - battle skill]
[Cheetoh, Seraphim, Jayleap, Tigerthorn, Serena, Quailfoot, Blueriver, Blossomsong, Whispersnow - basic camp maintenance]
[Jinxstar, Brindlethorn, Cloudscent, Skydapple, Brightmoon - resting from their wounds]
[Tanagerpelt - watching Swallowkit, Maplekit, Snowkit]

[ Jinxstar will need x1 cobwebs for his bleeding ]
[ Brindlethorn will need x1 cobwebs for her bleeding ]
[ Cloudscent will need x1 celandine for the damage to his eyes and will need to stay in camp for one moon to regain his strength ]
[ Jayleap's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give him x1 chervil ]
[ Whispersnow's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give her x1 chervil ]
[ Serena's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give her x1 chervil ]
[ Skydapple will need to stay in camp for two moons to get use to having one eye ]
[ Tigerthorn's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give him x1 chervil ]
[ Brightmoon will need x1 cobwebs for her bleeding and x1 horsetail for infection ]
[ Quailfoot's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give him x1 chervil ]
[ Blueriver's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give him x1 chervil ]
[ Blossomsong's wounds should be fine. If they get infected, give her x1 chervil ]
[ Nightpaw is now an apprentice: Nightpaw! ]
[ Pigeonpaw and Cranepaw are now warriors: Pigeonshadow and Craneheart! ]
[ Jinxclan took a rogue hostage ]
[ Blackberry and Ashleaf found sorrel, daisy and chamomile while herb hunting ]
[ Mulberry, Willowbolt, Firefang, Ripplestorm, Dawncloud and Morningleaf found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ The second patrol found nothing ]
[ Snowbird, Frostedmuzzle, Hollowheart, Foxpoppy, Blackmouth and Birchfeather caught three rabbits while hunting ]
[ Pigeonshadow, Fluffyfire, Trash, Yangfur, Flintshade and Redwing caught three perches while hunting ]
[ Frostpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Cougarpaw, Hazelpaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw, Lemonpaw, Patchpaw and Tawnypaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Spiderpaw, Whitepaw, Hawkpaw, Eaglepaw and Nightpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]

amethyst14 wrote:
A week has gone by and Bouldershade has not woken up. Archpool let out a sigh and slowly padded to Fawnwillow who has not left his side. "Fawnwillow, I think you should take your kits back to the nursery. I need to end Bouldershade's misery and I don't think it would be best for them to see." he whispered to her.

Fawnwillow sniffled and nodded "Please wait for me to come back at least so I can be with him." she murmured. Archpool nodded and Fawnwillow looked at her kits "Come on it is time for your guy's nap." she meowed before leading them out of the medicine cat's den. It took some time to get the kits to sleep because they didn't want to leave their father, but she managed to get them to quiet and eventually was able to slip out of the nursery. Tigerflower was waiting for her, tears in her eyes as they both went back to medicine cat's den and watched as Archpool gave the deputy a death berry to end his suffering. Bouldershade shivered once and then fell limp, Fawnwillow and Tigerflower both pressed themselves against him and began to mourn.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Aspenpaw-Aspenthorn, Finchpaw-Finchfin, Quailpaw-Quailwing, Tea-Vixenspirit]
[Apprentice Trial Dipperpaw went to do their trial.]
[Apprentice Training Mutepaw, Owlpaw, Runningpaw and Lambpaw train for the stalking skill.]
[Border Patrol Sagestorm, Aspenthorn and Bouldershade patrol near the river. (Fake)]
[Camp Guard The whole clan is resting for the coming leaf-fall. ]
[Death Bouldershade was killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm. ]
[Starclan Cloudstar reports to Starclan (Don't send a cat) ]
[Herb Used Deathberry was used for Bouldershade. ]
[Prey Eaten 3 Ermine(6 servings) 1 Small Fish(2 servings)

[ Aspenpaw, Finchpaw and Quailpaw are now warriors: Aspenthorn, Finchfin and Quailwing! ]
[ Tea has been given her warrior name: Vixenspirit! ]
[ Dipperpaw passed his apprentice trial! ]
[ Mutepaw, Owlpaw, Runningpaw and Lambpaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Sagestorm's patrol found nothing ]
[ Starclan has two new stars among its sky. Aspenthorn and Bouldershade will be well looked after ]
[ Starclan refused to send Cloudstar the cat he requested ]

stranger danger wrote:
{the clan consumed: a squirrel}
{smokestep and ravenpounce went on a patrol.}
{smokestep and ravenpounce went hunting.}
{briarstar teaches sweetpaw about the hierarchy. training for: hierarchy skill}
{leopardrunner joined the clan!}

[ Smokestepand Ravenpounce found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Smokestep and Ravenpounce caught three finches while hunting ]
[ Sweetpaw learned the Hierarchy skill while training ]

lost thoughts wrote:
doveflight cut her conversation with vixenbelly short when she heard a strangely familiar, yet new, voice coming from the returning patrol. "i assume you know the warrior code?" foxstar's voice was heard asking. a light and cheerful meow responded. "of course, if heard it many times through my travels." the patrol emerged from the shadows of the forest and into the light of camp, and the queen could finally get a glimpse at her new clan-mate. they were a silver tabby with curious dark green eyes, who explored camp before resting on doveflight. something clicked in their heads and the pair held each other's stares. "oh, what was your name again?" an oblivious foxstar asked. "cloudy...?" the queen wondered aloud, making heads turn towards her. the cat in questions nodded, tears starting to form in his eyes. "misty!" the silver tabby hopped across camp before gently nuzzling doveflight. "dove, is this who i think it is?" heronswoop padded towards them, slight confusion on his face. "yes. everyone, this is cloudy, our younger brother." grins appeared on the surrounding faces as everyone let the siblings chat together. "so...you're called doveflight, and foggy is heronswoop?" the siblings nodded, and cloudy let out a happy purr. "those are beautiful names! foxstar said my warrior name would be silverdash, since i'm as fast as lightning!" doveflight chuckled at her younger brother's enthuthiasm. the newly named silverdash suddenly seemed to realize something. "you've put on a lot of weight since i last saw you." the queen smiled as the tom looked at her stomach with big, round eyes. "who's the father?" doveflight was about to answer when she remembered what her leader had asked a moon earlier; 'avoid answering any questions about your pregnancy.' so the molly simply shrugged and answered with a smile, "you'll know soon enough."

cloverpaw and acornpaw are going training!
heatherkit and hawkkit become apprentices!
smokeleaf is going herb-hunting! (kitting herbs)
foxstar, briarleap and silverdash are going hunting!
magpiepaw (feather) and tigerpaw (fang) become warriors!
littlestep and vixenbelly are patrolling the borders for intruders!

smokeleaf was returning to camp with the herbs he had found when he heard a cry full of pain calling his name. he recognized his mate's voice and ran into camp. heronswoop was running around frantically, asking everycat around him where the medicine cat was. silverdash was the first to spot him and called, "doveflight started kitting! she needs you!" that was all smokeleaf needed. he took some herbs from his den before racing into the nursery. vixenbelly was trying to sooth and encourage the other queen, but doveflight only relaxed when she saw the medicine cat. her eyes were happy and full of love upon seeing him before another wave of pain hit her. "it's alright, i'm here now. you can do this. we can do this."

doveflight is kitting! (use herbs if needed)

silverdash walked silently in the forest. he wanted to give his sister some air after giving birth, and he decided to explore the surrounding maple forest. just when he had reached the territory's borders, a sudden weight on his shoulders crushed him against the ground. the scent of fox filled his nose, but he could tell his assailant was feline by the paws he felt against his back. he squirmed under the unknown cat's grip in an effort to free himself, but they were clearly more skilled and strong than him. "who are you? why are you attacking me?" silverdash yowled as the cat bit into his shoulder. "so starclan doesn't get you. don't worry, the pain will cease soon enough." the female voice was even and emotionless, and the warrior identified it to a cat he had met moments earlier. "acornpaw? what are you talking about? starclan isn't evil! OW!" the apprentice dug her claws into his neck, blood dripping from the not fatal, but painful wound. "oh please. starclan is only a bunch of dead cats who want revenge and take fun in turning cats insane. littlestep told me to kill you before they did something to you. you should be thankful, i'm saving you." silverdash felt the young she-cat step off of him, but the blinding pain in his neck stopped him from standing up and attack her back. that wouldn't do much anyway, he could barely win a fight with a kit. "starclan would never do that! they help clans in times of need and value forgiveness! they would never turn a cat insane, even if they did something horrible! your description of them resembles rather the dark fore-" the silver tabby was interrupted by a set of blows to his sides, knocking the air out of him. "what is this non-sense you're saying? see, acornpaw, this is why you try to kill them swiftly, you avoid having to hear their madness. it seems like he was already infected. we did good choosing him as our target." littlestep's voice sounded faint to silverdash, who felt like he was slowly sinking in the ground. "why are you doing this? hate is never the answer." the tom whispered to her. the black molly lowered her face to his, so he could see the grin on her face. "hate is always the answer," she replied before delivering the final blow.

silverdash has joined starclan.

[ Cloverpaw and Acornpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Heatherkit and Hawkkit are now apprentices: Heatherpaw and Hawkpaw! ]
[ Smokeleaf found chervil and a stick while herb hunting ]
[ Foxstar, Briarleap and Silverdash caught three squirrels while hunting ]
[ Magpiepaw and Tigerpaw are now warriors: Magpiefeather and Tigerfang! ]
[ Littlestep and Vixenbelly found that the rogues had moved their camp further away from their border but they definitely shouldn't let their guard down ]
[ Doveflight gave birth to three kits ]
[ Smokeleaf used x1 stick and x1 fennel for Doveflight's kitting ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its sky. Silverdash will be well looked after ]

Chamrosh wrote:
xxxArgusheart was not the sort to instantly make emotional decisions. It was almost ironic, with how her suffix was often seen that she could be so cold. But no, -heart was not about being full of emotion, it was about following your heart, which are two very different things. And she had seen enough kits die. Okay, granted, only one had died immediately after birth yet within Gustclan, but that was still enough to be weary with so few litters having been yet born.
xxxEven then, it was probably the blessing of Starclan that had kept their deaths so low.
xxxWhich was why Argusheart was sure that she would face a death in her litter. Blessings only ever seemed to last so long; otherwise the force that sent them would be taken for granted. It only made sense. Their blessing had lasted a long time; it would make sense for it to run to a close soon. She was sure Cicelypaw’s blindness was an omen of those worse things to come, and sure, too, that her litter would be too, although she would be very grateful to be proved wrong.
xxxShe was immensely grateful that the only defect she could see between them was that her last- and smallest- who seemed to have been star-touched somehow with white in his fur- had far too many toes between his paws, but Harrierpelt had doubted they would be a constraint on his abilities as a warrior, though him becoming a medicine-cat was ill-advised. But Argusheart having spotted one thing at once hadn’t put her mind at ease.
Harrierpelt had looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to start thinking on names. And she had pulled her coldest look at him, a look as solid as the grip to hold a mouse in place in its final seconds, and spoke; “I’ll name them when I’m sure they’ll all last the first few nights.”
xxxHarrierpelt had squinted, hesitated, and finally nodded. “Possibly a good plan for all litters. It’s very easy to lose a kit early on, and there’s no use forming an attachment to a kit bound to die. It’ll only make it harder. Waiting- briefly- is probably quite astute.”
[center]---

xxxThe rest of the clan were shocked at Argusheart’s decision not to name the kits immediately. Understandably, as all the other litters that Gustclan had yet faced had been promptly named. But it was hard to argue with her, even without the steely look to her eyes.
---

xxxIt was two days before Argusheart sought to name them. Bugleclaw excused himself from warrior duties as Argusheart asked. He walked with calm confidence into the nursery, and perched himself on a ledge jutting from the human wall, resting above a hollow, that overlooked the nest from a directly adjacent spot. He hadn’t seen his kits yet, as Heronstar and Harrierpelt had instructed him not to enter the nursery if it could be avoided, even if only his mate were in there, so as not to worry Argusheart.
xxxBugleclaw wasn’t the emotional sort, but a throb of pride hit his heart as he saw his kits- two tortoiseshells, and two mostly black toms. They all seemed healthy and strong… or they did, at least until he paid closer attention to the white-bellied tom. Firstly, he was sure something was wrong for him to look so different, but even more careful attention brought his eyes to the extra toes on his paws. That could be an issue, potentially; the kit wouldn’t have the dexterity to be a medicine cat, for instance- but he wouldn’t be stopped from being a competent warrior if he wanted to be.
xxx“They’re all beautiful, aren’t they?”
xxx“Indeed. They are the strongest kits this clan has yet had.”
xxxArgusheart nodded calmly. “They’ll all make fine warriors. And now we know that...” Bugleclaw considered names, but before he could speak, Argusheart started. “I’ve always liked the name Pheasant-. I’d like one of the girls to be called that. And this tom-“ she nudged the white-bellied kit “probably wants a little thinking to his name.”
xxx“Pheasant- is a good name. I’ve always liked Lobster-, which could suit the other tom, the fur-ball. The appearances matches, as well as them being pretty lethal opponents. And as for the other- you mean a reassurance of himself? Something beautiful that matches him.” Argusheart purred very lightly as Bugleclaw spoke, confirming her agreement.
xxx“Exactly. Something black and white as well.”
xxx“Perhaps a moth? They’re often those sorts of colours.”
xxx“No. Moths aren’t normally thought of as beautiful, but as drab. I could only think of one suitable thing- the Camberwell Beauty butterfly. But we can’t use Camberwell-beauty- as a kit name! It wouldn’t be able to form a proper name.”
xxx“So we just do the same as you. Beauty- would be too vague. Camberwell- would be too long, so let’s use Camber-.”
xxxArgusheart stared for a few seconds, unbelieving that she missed something that should have been so obvious to her. “Camber is good. And this last molly? Her chest is all red, like the stomach of a mosquito, but I’m somewhat worried about how that might be taken; whether cats may interpret that as being somewhat negative, being weak or annoying or something.”
xxxBugleclaw shook his head. “No, Mosquito- is a good name.”

[Argusheart gives birth to Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit]
[Boulderdash and Harrierpelt try for kits]
[Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Chubtail and Firepaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw and Heronstar and Cicelypaw go training]
[Boulderdash, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp to mind his patients]
[Argusheart stays in camp to look after the kits; Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit]
[Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 frog and 2 squirrels- 5 portions]

(I was originally planning to do a load of other stuff too, but given how long it took for me to want to get on with this between uni stuff, I figured I’d just do that next post instead.)

[ Boulderdash is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Firepaw and Merlinpaw learned the Diplomacy skill while training ]
[ Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Agility skill while training ]
[ Cicelypaw and Ploverpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Boulderdash, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Lobeliafur and Moraine caught three rabbits while hunting ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
CloudClan

CloudClan is made up of cats with mostly grey/blue-grey/black/white pelts, that are known to be especially skilled with fighting and running, but their hunting isn't as strong and can only be a skill carried in a few talented members. They are known to be swift with their paws and running, and all the cats hold a great bond that helps them to fight as one with partner attacks, and mates or kin carry an especially strong bond. They are proud, respected, kind, and quick-witted, also they take pride in their skill and agility. They get offended easily, and due to strong bonds if you offend one of them, it is as if you offend all of them. Many of the cats have blue-grey pelts, "as if the sky was shining through the grey".
They live uphill, and their camp points to the sky and where the sun rises. They have a few trees surrounding their territory, but their territory is mostly made up of a clearing and a large silver birch tree stands in the camp as the HighBirch. Their dens are bushes with ferns hiding them, and their hunting ground has a small stream running through it, and catmint also growing. Their main prey are birds and rabbits. They use feathers and moss to line their nests, and the leader's den is in a large squirrel hole in the tree. The queen's den is a burrow underneath the birch, that is guarded by ferns.
Traditions of the clan are for new apprentices to climb the HighBirch at moonhigh, and look at the constellations and cloud patterns until dawn. A flower is placed upon graves of the buried when they die, and the flower represents their personality. The flower is usually placed by the cat who was closest to the newly buried. Medicine cats will climb the HighBirch to study the constellations and clouds.

[ Cloudclan has been founded ]

NightWolf950 wrote:
(restarting and making a new clan. Already informed my mod Heda. Keeping all old cats though.)

We don't pray to the average Star Clan. We pray to the Dark Forest cats.
We aren't your average clan. Our scars show our ranks.
We are FogClan.

FogClan live in a dense dark forest, where little sunlight gets through. However they have patches where sunlight gets through, these places are where most herbs can be found. Most FogClan cats are dark colored, however the occasionally white cat is born. Unlike most clan these cats receive a small scar when climbing in ranks. They are a tough and fearless clan.

**Ranking Scars**
When becoming an apprentice, cats of 6 moons must receive a small scar - can be any where
When becoming a warrior, cats must receive another scar (must be the biggest of them all but not large!) - any where again
When becoming an elder, cats must receive yet another small scar - located some where on the muzzle or nose
When becoming a med. cat or med. cat apprentice, cats must receive a star - located on the ears or forehead
When becoming a leader, the cat must receive an X - located on the chest

[ Fogclan has been founded ]
[ There is already a Fogclan so you will have to change the name ]

Simonpet wrote:
Honeystar looked over at her giant clan. So many warriors and so many apprentices. How would they ever feed themselves? She sighed. It was a problem for another time. As long as they had exemplary hunters, they would survive.

"I call for all cats old enough to catch their own prey to gather beneath the Speaker's Tree!" she called, voice ringing out over the clearing.

Cats shuffled into the clearing and among the crowd, she saw old familiar faces--her clanmates who had been in the clan for almost as long as it had existed--and newer faces such as the refugees, all of whom had settled in well with her clan. Several young cats were pushed up in front of the crowd and she smiled when she saw Fleckstorm's kits, as well as the young cat that a patrol from the previous day had found. They were all due to become apprentices and Honeystar could only hope that she wouldn't overwhelm the clan--and the apprentices' den.

"We are here to celebrate four young cats becoming apprentices. If they could please come closer to the Tree?"

Fleckstorm's kits were confident, while the young tom--Swan--was less so. His name fit well and Honeystar was content to let him keep it as a prefix. She started speaking again, asking the young cats if they would dedicate their lives to the Warrior Code. They answered affirmatively, and she then named their mentors. In order, Gannetkit, Kestrelkit, and Smokekit would be mentored by Acornstream, Cherryclaw, and Mila. Swanpaw would be mentored by Falconflower, as she had demonstrated the ability to work well with kits. As well as it should be, given her name. Once the ceremony was concluded, Honeystar jumped down and waved her tail so that Birchnose would assign the day's patrols.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two hares)
Briarwhisker and Nour go hunting
Adderstream and Barleystream go fishing
Aspentail, Boulderpelt, and Snowfoot go on a patrol
Gannetkit, Kestrelkit, Smokekit --> Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Hillpaw, and Patchpaw train
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train (climbing, hunting, or fighting)

[ Briarwhisker and Nour caught three hares while hunting ]
[ Adderstream and Barleystream caught three large fish while fishing ]
[ Aspentail, Boulderpelt and Snowfoot found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Gannetkit, Kestrelkit and Smokekit became apprentices: Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw and Smokepaw! ]
[ Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw and Patchpaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Hillpaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
[ Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw and Swanpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fogclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 1 Tom

Sky lifted his head, and looked around. That night he had been sleeping on a hill, and he noticed how perfect the terrain was for having a large group of cats to stay on. He was tired of being alone, so he wondered for a moment, surely there would be wild cats in this area? The tom swiftly stood up, his white pelt rippling in the wind like a cloud. A brown leaf fell onto his nose, and at once he realized during leaf-fall it would be hard for cats to thrive. He began to walk around the hill, his sharp eyes looking for prey, a place to drink, and potential places where he could mark his new territory. In his dream he suddenly recalled some cats telling him to become leader of a clan after the clan had been scattered, so he wondered where and how he could become such ranks.

~-----~

After searching the territory, he had discovered a small stream. After lapping from the stream, he decided to look for any herbs that could help if he needed it. His sister had taught him all about herbs, and the last time he had seen her was in the forest. Sky wished he could have her alongside him, to guide him with the herbs.

He then travelled to the moonpool and prayed for his sister, Cloud to join them. Then he gained his nine lives by many different cats, who were his friends, kin and his mentor. He realized this was how to become a leader like the cats had said.

~-----~

At last Skystar made his way towards the clan again, hunting for herbs, cats and prey.

[Skystar gains his nine lives and asks StarClan for his sister, a medicine cat, to join him.]
[Skystar searches for prey and cats on his way back]

Leader:
          Skystar | 29 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 pm

DarkClan
Number of Cats: 2

Darkstar goes out to hunt, then shares his catch with the deputy. After Silvermask had checked the borders, Darkstar insisted that the she-cat stay in his den with him, to keep warm during the nights. Silvermask agreed, and during that night, the two became mates.

Darkstar hunts
Silvermask goes on patrol
Darkstar and Silvermask become mates and try for kits.

Leader:
          Darkstar| 22 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Silvermask | 21 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:01 am

GoldenClan
Number of Cats:4

The Clan consumes 2 servings of Squirrel!
Smokefrost takes Cougarpaw hunting!

[center]
          Leader:
          GOLDENSTAR | 52 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐈

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          SILVERPOOL | 47 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐈

Warriors:
          STORMFROST | 29 MOONS | MALE | 🐈

Apprentices:
          COUGARPAW | 10 MOONS | MALE | [url=http://chor-blog.de/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/tabitha.jpg[/url]Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🐈[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:36 am

Number of Catss: Males; 1 Females; 0
Speak to the Dark Forest: -
Servings need: 2

x

The dark colored tabby was one a loner, living the a life of solitude and struggling to survive. That was until one night the tom received a mysterious message. Two cats with stars in their pelt, visited the young tom in his dreams. They looked powerful and sinister, yet Haze felt safe with them. "You will travel far, until you come to the mountains. There you will find the traces of a lost clan. They scattered when prey disappeared and StarClan had abandoned them. We want you to go on this journey and find the surviving members of this lost Clan. From this day forward you shall be known as Hazestar. Leader of HazeClan. Your scars shall show your ranks from now on. The x scar you received long ago from a fight, shall mark your rank as the clan's leader. The rest of the scars for each rank we will leave to you. We shall be your guidance shall you become lost or need help. We are the cats of the Dark Forest." With that one of the cats with starry pelts padded up and touched noses with HazeStar, a burning agonizing pain ripped through the tom's body. "We grant you these 9 lives so you may live long and guide your clan."

The tabby tom rose from his slumber, blinking a bit to let his eyes adjust to the light. 'We grant you these 9 lives so you may live long and guide your clan.' rang in the tom's ears. "A clan..." he muttered, gazing down at his paws as his mind swam with all sorts of thoughts. "A long journey... I have been granted 8 more lives so I may succeed and become a great cat." he mumbled. Hazestar looked up at the stars, thinking back to the Dark Forest cats once more. "I will not let you down!" he yowled to the stars.

During his journey Hazestar come across an abandoned territory, not a single prey was spotted along his way. The tom made his way farther until stumbling across a camp high in the mountains. 'Find them.' a voice rang in his ears. Hazetsar looked around, no other cat was around. "The Dark Forest..." he murmured to himself. The tabby tom shook his head, moving farther along the mountains until he came across a valley. In the valley loomed a large forest covered in fog. 'Here.' the voice rang in his ears again. Hazetsar just nodded this time, making his way down the mountain side before jumping down to the ground. He landed with a small thud and padded on wards.

Hazestar weaved through trees, jumped over large rocks and stumps and pushes his way through under brush until he came to a hill close to the mountains. As the tom climbed up farther up large rocks began to appear with trees dotting the land here occasionally. Finally Hazestar came to the top of the hill where a large rock structure and trees stood. "This is where HazeClan shall set up camp." the tabby stated proudly.

The tabby tom got to work quickly, clearing unneeded brush and other objects out and down the hill. Once cleared, Hazetsra got to work setting up dens, making his den in one of the caves the large stone structure had. The other, larger cave would be used for his future medicine cat. Other dens where either in large secured holes under trees, under other rocks or in tree hollows. Upon finishing setting up camp Hazestar stood on top of the structure, gazing down at his clan's new home. The tom gazed out across the land for a few more moments before jumping down and heading out. "Now to begin the search..." he meowed to himself.

{Hazestar goes in search for lost members of GaleClan.}

Leader:
Hazestar | 45 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:13 am

Number of Cats: 28
(13 Mollies 15 Toms)

Once back at camp, Ashpaw stayed in a corner of the medicine den, her face gloomy. What she had learned that day just made her shiver... All those deadly plants, so near the camp! She was so much in her thoughts she did not notice Fawnthroat approach again. "Ashpaw?" Fawnthroat asked. Ashpaw jumped and turned quickly. "Y-Yes?" she stammered. Fawnthroat frowned. "Ashpaw, will you please tell me what is wrong? Since a few days, you jump at every single noise. Now you're constantly distracted, thinking about something." the medicine cat scowled. "I know something's not right, and I want you to tell me." it was only her worry making her sound so harsh, and Ashpaw knew that. She looked down, her eyes filling with tears. "I got a dream of Ravenfeather last night..." Fawnthroat knew Ashpaw had already said that, but she stayed quiet. "But not that she was back. I saw her in Starclan, I think. She talked to me." Ashpaw whispered. Fawnthroat's eyes widened. Had Ashpaw received a prophecy? And why her? "What did she say?" Fawnthroat asked softly. "The Dying Fire and Golden Tongue seem so far apart, but they are intricately tied together. One cannot live without the other, and once one falls, the other will follow." Ashpaw whispered hesitantly. Fawnthroat had to sit down. "She gave you a prophecy..." she murmured. Ashpaw looked up. "She told me to watch out. That anything I did would have a great impact on the clan." Fawnthroat laid her tail on Ashpaw's back. It must be hard for the young cat, knowing something as important as this. "Don't worry Ashpaw, it'll be alright." Fawnthroat stopped talking. What should they do? It wasn't like the prophecy showed them a path or an action to take... She sighed. "just keep it to yourself for now, I will try understanding what it means..." She was already almost sure of one part of the prophecy, and it made her fear for her apprentice. The Dying Fire was Ashpaw.

His paws shaking and eyes twinkling, Honeyear stepped away from the medicine den. He hadn't meant to listen to the whole conversation, but he had been going to the medicine den and heard the first few words. This was very important, yes, very... The words were engraved in his memory. He, too, had understood one of the cats in the prophecy, Ashpaw. But an idea was beginning to creep into his mind as to who was that second cat... After all, it seemed obvious!... Honeyear shook these thoughts from his mind. He had to concentrate on what he was about to do. First he went to the freshkill pile, where he grabbed a mouse. But he did not eat it. He put it in a bush just at the camp entrance and went back to waiting outside the medicine den. As soon as Ashpaw and Fawnthroat left the medicine den, he snuck inside and looked around. Now where was that herb... Finally, he found it and, with a grin, took it. Silently Honeyear left the medicine den and went back to the mouse he had hidden. There, he hid the poison inside the mouse, then took the mouse. Time for a visit to the elders den.

"Fauna?" Honeyear asked softly as he came in. The elder sat up; she had been asleep. "yes?" Fauna asked curiously. "I've brought you a mouse, thought it'd be easier for you." Honeyear said, putting down the mouse by her. Fauna smiled. She has known the tom wasn't so happy about her not doing anything, and was glad he seemed to accept her now. She started eating the mouse calmly, when a horrible feeling of pain went through her. She yelled out but a paw clamped itself on her mouth, muffling the cry before it came out. Fauna spasmed, the pain blinding her. What was happening? She started to froth at the mouth, at which she was too much in pain to scream anymore. "I did hear Water Hemlock was very painful, actually." Honeyear said calmly as he watched her with cold eyes. The elder continued to spasm and twitch, but after some time, she fell still and stopped moving. Dead. Honeyear smiled. "Bye Fauna! Thank you for the story." he said as he walked out, not an inch of guilt in his face or voice. One less useless elder in the clan.

Moonshadow might not talk much, or seem like she participated at all in clan life, but she was always very attentive to everything around her. And after night had fallen, and she had noticed Fauna still hadn't come out to eat, Moonshadow walked to the elders den to check everything was alright. What she saw there made her gasp and step back. She hadn't been especially close to Fauna, but- no... Moonshadow took in the still body of the elder, the foam at the corner of her mouth, the half eaten mouse next to her... And hurried from the den. Moonshadow ran to the medicine den, where she saw Fawnthroat. "Fawnthroat!" Moonshadow exclaimed. Fawnthroat frowned. "what's wrong?" she asked in a worrier voice. "Fauna... She-she..." Moonshadow stammered. Fawnthroat's eyes widened and she hurried from the medicine den. "get Ashpaw!" she exclaimed. When Fawnthroat entered the elders den, she froze. So it was true. Fawnthroat smelled the mouse and looked closer. Soon she recognized what it was, although she wasn't completely sure. As soon as Ashpaw came in, Fawnthroat turned to the shaking and wide-eyed apprentice. "go to the medicine den," she said. "and check if the water hemlock we collected is still there." Ashpaw nodded, and, her heart sinking, ran out of the elders den. As soon as she came back and shook her head, Fawnthroat sighed. So it was true... But who? "help me get her outside." she murmured, her heart heavy.

When Hopstripe saw Fauna, her heart felt as if it had stopped. She had been close to the elder, they had been together when they had left their previous clan. But now, Hopstripe was alone. Tears rose to her eyes as she walked up to the still elder and buried her face in Fauna's fur. "oh Fauna..." she murmured, her voice breaking. Like her heart. Hopstripe heard pawsteps behind her and turned. It was Honeyear. He seemed sad, but Hopstripe could see that underneath he was smiling. Her heart filled with anger, but also doubt and sadness. He was the one who had done it, wasn't he? "you're playing the game well." Honeyear murmured as he passed. Hopstripe was struck that he seemed to truly believe she was acting it out. A little of the anger left her. Maybe he hadn't meant to hurt her. He had explained some time ago that once cats were useless, the clan should not keep them. Maybe he just didn't know how much she cared about Fauna. So Hopstripe stayed quiet and looked back at Fauna.

~the next day~

Once more, the camp was muted as everyone woke the next morning. No-one wanted to talk about it, but it was on everyone's minds. Another cat had been murdered. There were barely any words spoken until Spiderstar jumped on the high rock. "May all cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!" he yowled. Cats slowly gathered, and when everyone was there Spiderstar started talking. Fawnthroat and him had discussed it the previous day. "today, two of our apprentices are old enough to pass onto a higher rank. Pebblepaw, Ashpaw, please step forward." Pebblepaw had known this was coming, but Ashpaw's eyes were wide and she glanced at her mentor. She hadn't known- "Pebblepaw will be taking his assessment today, while Ashpaw will accompany me to the moonpool to ask Starclan if she can become a full medicine cat." he looked around. A few cats were smiling, but most were still gloomy, thinking about Fauna. He sighed. He knew it would be hard to get them moving, but they had to. Leaf-fall was there, and then leaf-bare would come. They had to stockpile prey... "Honeyear, please give out patrols." Spiderstar said quietly as he jumped down.

Honeyear stepped forward. "mentors, train with your apprentices." once leaf-bare was here, it would be harder to train. "Barkknot, Brambleburr and Beetlewing, patrol the western border. Specklefang, Sandpelt and Hopstripe, I want you to patrol the northern border. We'll also have a big hunting patrol with Mikestep, Moonshadow, Freckleface, Leafstrike, Smokebreath and Fogspark." Honeyear was pretty sure it was everyone. "I will be looking for kitting herbs, one never knows. And with leaf-bare approaching..." Fawnthroat shot an almost imperceptible glance at Fuzzypaw and Firepaw, whom she had well noticed getting closer constantly. They would be warriors before the end of leaf-bare normally. Honeyear looked around. He hadn't forgotten anyone, had he? "If you all know what you have to do, go!" he said, and padded towards his own apprentice.

After having left the camp to go on the hunting patrol, the six cats split up and Freckleface ended up with Moonshadow. They walked in silence, which made Freckleface uncomfortable. He was constantly in awe of Moonshadow, of her quiet but determined and strong voice- even if she had, more than once, talked not very nicely to him. He glanced at her again. She was absolutely beautiful, with her sleek black fur and piercing green eyes... Suddenly Moonshadow went into action, pounced forward and came back with a piece of prey. Freckleface stared. He had been so deep in thought he hadn't been watching at all. "Oh- Uh- Well done..." he said miserably. "Thank you." Moonshadow nodded slightly. Freckleface blushed. Moonshadow watched him out of the corner of her eyes as she dug in her prey. His always anxious eyes had caught her attention once, when he had come into the clan for the first time- and she hadn't been able to look away. The nervous cat had hooked her, and it was impossible for Moonshadow to forget about him. Still, she did her best to behave normally around him, she still kept her distances, even if it hurt. She wanted to tell him so badly, but was afraid.
Yes, she was afraid he'd turn turn her away.

(Pebblepaw taking assessment!
Fauna has eaten water hemlock, given to her by Honeyear! She passed away.
Spiderstar going to the moonpool because he thinks Pebblepaw is ready to become a warrior (Pebblesplash)
Ashpaw accompanying Spiderstar to the moonpool to become a full medicine cat (Ashwhisper)
Honeyear and Firepaw training (sneaking)
Smokewhisker and Fuzzypaw training (swimming)
Barleystorm and Ferretpaw training (swimming)
Fawnthroat looking for kitting herbs
Barkknot, Brambleburr and Beetlewing patrolling to the west
Specklefang, Sandpelt and Hopstripe patrolling to the north
(can one patrol find this cat? He's my birthday cat.)
Mikestep, Moonshadow, Freckleface, Leafstrike, Smokebreath and Fogspark hunting)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 73 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 55 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 76 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 13 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 61 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 55 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 37 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 57 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 24 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 47 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 24 moons| Female | X
          Barleystorm | 47 moons | Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 50 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 50 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 16 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 16 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 20 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 39 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 39 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Pebblepaw | 12 moons | Male | X (taking assessment!)
          Firepaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Ferretpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzypaw | 9 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 58 moons | Female | X
          Whisperleap | 23 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Lynxkit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Ivykit | 1 moons | Female | X
          Hailkit | 1 moons | Female | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x1
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x1
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth. | x1 (used up)
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x2 | 2 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x2 | 6 servings (used up)
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    Total: 18 servings left over/ 3 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Sycamorewhisker| Pebblepaw| 5: fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming, sneaking TAKING ASSESSMENT
    Honeyear | Firepaw | 5: Fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming, sneaking
    Smokewhisker | Fuzzypaw | 3: climbing, fighting, swimming
    Barleystorm | Ferretpaw | 3: climbing, fighting, swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Fauna | 177 moons | Female | Eating water hemlock given by Honeyear | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Fuzzypaw <-> Firepaw
    Freckleface <-> Moonshadow
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Firepaw
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretpaw, Fuzzypaw
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me