Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

03 / tideclan

Postby utena » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:54 pm

x
x

c l a nxs i z ex/x3xxs e r v i n g sx/x2xxm o o n p o o lx/xavaliable
    a r c h i v ext h r e a dx/xx
      The days following the medicine cat's arrival were filled with purpose, more intense than ever. Having a healer in camp made the cats feel more secure, and more like an actual clan than just a group of ragged loners, merely forming bonds for survival. Mothfur spent most of his time alone, quietly setting up a medicine store in a dry, hollowed log near the edge of camp. The weather was fair, and rain was hardly an issue in greenleaf; though Mothfur was still cautious, knowing that leaf-fall would bring constant gray skies. He was finally satisfied after hours of meticulous work, and knew that if the clan were to grow, new herbs would be needed. After he slipped quietly out of camp, Stonestar came to observe his work closer, as she had sheepishly been caught staring an hour previously. Though she had no idea what the various leaves and roots did, the leader had to admire Mothfur's work: he had clearly placed the strong, rancid medicines on a different layer of leaves from the other herbs; and they were stored so neatly, too. Stonestar had only had a few chances to converse casually with the healer, and through those brief exchanges, she learned that he was a bit of a household name along the coast, known to be inventive and resourceful in his practice of medicine. Goodness, she was lucky to have him.

Drawing away from the old log, the leader heard Ravenfeather arrive back from hunting, and she trusted him to watch over camp as she began to head towards the abandoned twoleg structure, knowing that the border markers there were the most neglected.

servingsx/x the clan consumes a mouse
    stonestar patrols the northern border
    mothfur searches for herbs
    ravenfeather hunts

l e a d e r
            xxstonestar / 31 / ♀ / stern / x
            xxlives / 9/9

d e p u t y
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

m e d i c i n exc a t
            xxmothfur / 43 / ♂ / inventive / x

w a r r i o r s
            xxravenfeather / 34 / ♂ / reserved / x

a p p r e n t i c e s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

q u e e n s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

k i t s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

e l d e r s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x
      a l l yxc l a n s
      xxclan / username

e n e m yxc l a n s
      xxclan / username

b o r d e r s
      xxnorth / shellclan / meadow
      xxeast / fogclan / aureate
      xxwest / the sea

m e d i c i n exs t o r e
      unique herb list & uses x
      xx cobweb x1
      xx oceanspray x1
      xx poppy x1
      xx skunk cabbage x1
      xx witch hazel x1

f r e s h - k i l lxp i l e
      xxmouse x1 / 1 serving
      xxshellfish x0 / 1 serving
      xxfish x1 / 2 servings
      xxcrab x0 / 2 servings
      xxplover x0 / 3 servings
      xxgull x1 / 3 servings

m e n t o r s
      xxmentor / apprentice / #
      xx↳ skills

d e c e a s e dxc a t s
      xxname / cause of death

f a m i l y
      xxname and name / kits
xx
xx
xx
xx
Last edited by utena on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

palmclan

Postby thank my lucky stars » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:53 am

Palmclan, the home of the just and fair. Palmclan is located by a beach, with a forest to the north. Cats that live in Palmclan swim daily, and their main diet is fish. Speedy and evasive, Palmclan cats rely on strategy and teamwork to fight. They're light on their paws and love to bask in the sun, and they're very nosy. They believe that they can fix any problems within other clans. They have a ceremony for everything, and they are semi-close with Starclan, but prefer not to think about them, focusing on the living rather than the dead.
Two-legs and sharks are a constant threat, as well as foxes.
she/her pronouns • my kalons • stucky trash
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Weather:
The warm wind has now started to get a nip to it now that leaf-fall is just around the corner. The Twolegs have packed up their dogs, temporary dens and strange water-monsters and have left to wherever they hide during the cold moons. The rogues are still lingering around the borders and are still as aggressive as ever.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

solyn wrote:
Badgerstar came tearing into camp first, followed closely by Dustfang, with Stonepatch lumbering along at the rear. From the mouths of the first two toms dangled two mewling kits, weak and scrawny. The panic in Badgerstar's eyes was discernible as he spotted Goldleaf carrying herbs across the camp, and dashed toward her with an urgency in his step. The ginger molly swung from his mouth like a pendulum, her tabby brother less jostled by Dustfang's practiced care.
"Goldleaf!" The tom yowled, voice muffled by kit scruff. The she-cat startled, before ushering the two into the medicine cat den, where she instructed them to place the kits down together. Instantly, the weak kittens crawled for each other.
"Badgerstar, get out of here," Goldleaf said gruffly, "go and see Acornstream about taking care of the kits once I've got their strength up. Dustfang, get me something from the fresh-kill pile. Something soft, mind you, these kits won't be able to eat tough things just yet." Both toms nodded, before dashing from the den, leaving the she-cat to examine the kits carefully, turning them over with gentle paws to make sure neither were injured.
"What's the verdict?" Asked Dustfang, placing a mouse near the nest for Goldleaf to slice up with her claws, pushing it toward the smaller cats gently, before turning to check her stores. He watched the fluid movement of the fluffy she-cat. Lionheart seemed to hold her in high esteem, and Dustfang liked her spitfire spirit.
"They'll be fine," Goldleaf mewed, "they're just hungry and weak from travel. I think I have some herbs for that around here anyway, and after a meal they'll feel a lot better. A shame about their mother, though."
"Indeed," Dustfang rumbled in agreement, "it was hard on Boulderpaw and Burrpaw losing their mother, but I don't think these kits are old enough to fully comprehend." He curled his tail over his paws, before the corners of his flat mouth twitched upward in amusement. Goldleaf gave him a semi-withering look, her head cocking to the side.
"What's that for?"
"Nothing, just the kits. They look like they could be Ashenstrike and Lionheart's." Goldleaf's stare was flat and unamused, and Dustfang couldn't help a chuckle. She was even grumpier than he was, and even grumpier than he remembered Lionheart to be!
"Lionheart says you're a good cat, but you're as gossipy as the rest," she grumbled.
"Oh please, don't act like you haven't seen it, and aren't just waiting for it to happen like the rest of us," Dustfang snorted, "besides, knowing Lionheart, it's not like their kits are in the near future. I wonder if they're possible at all, considering Lionheart's condition and all that." Goldleaf looked startled, slowly placing down the herbs she'd been holding in her mouth. She shot Dustfang a puzzled expression, wondering what 'condition' he was referring to, and why her friend hadn't told her about it herself.
"Oh, you don't know," the flat-faced tom cleared his throat in embarrassment, "forget I said anything, then. She'll have her reasons for not telling you yet, and a time and a place to tell you, I'm sure of it." His attention wandered back to the kits. "So, what do you think their names are?"

★★★

"Well of course, Badgerstar," Acornstream laughed, "Hawkthorn and I would be happy to take them on as our own. They're old enough that it'd be viable for me to have had them before I have this litter. These kits will be none the wiser." She smiled at her pregnant belly, and Badgerstar purred with amusement, forgetting the kits in the medicine den for a moment.
"Have you thought of any names? I personally think you should call one Badgerkit," he joked, making the brown queen laugh as she batted at him with her paw. The molly hadn't had a lot to do with the black tom, but his excitable nature made him easy to get along with. Acornstream enjoyed the energy he brought to the den whenever he came to visit her and Hawkthorn, seemingly more invested in the birth of their kits than she was herself.
"Well, it depends on what they look like," Acornstream replied finally, "but we were thinking of making them bird-themed. Or naming them after trees you could find in the grove. Flowerpaw suggested naming them after flowers." Badgerstar's nose wrinkled as he thought back, before asking;
"Let me guess, Magnoliakit?"
"A mouthful," Acornstream confirmed with another chuckle, perking up as Hawkthorn ducked into the den, "oh, love! Badgerstar has some wonderful news to share with you." She purred as the brown tabby stepped closer to nuzzle her, before curling around his mate and glancing up at his leader with a curious expression. Badgerstar seemed almost bursting with excitement to tell the other tom what he'd just told Acornstream.
"We found some orphaned kits on patrol today," he started, "and although the death of their mother is very tragic, Goldleaf wanted me to ask if you and Acornstream would take them in and care for them as if they were your own kits." Hawkthorn's mouth dropped open in surprise, glancing curiously at his mate who simply nodded enthusiastically. The prospect of being a father sooner seemed to appeal to him.
"Of course, Badgerstar. We'd be happy to care for.... erm, what are their names?"

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Dawnkit! Duskkit! Come back to the nursery!" Acornstream lumbered from the nursery, swollen belly hindering her movement as she hissed her displeasure. Nimbly, her mate bounded ahead, snatching up their foster daughter by her scruff and used his body as a blockade to stop her brother from escaping. Dawnkit let out an annoyed groan, wiggling in Hawkthorn's mouth as he ushered them back toward his mother.
"But we wanna say goodbye to Flowerpaw before she goes on her warrior assessment!" Duskkit complained as his mother used her paw to scoop him closer, grooming his fur protectively. Hawkthorn placed the little ginger next to them, and seated himself next to Acornstream.
"You can say goodbye to Flowerpaw from here," he said evenly, "I'm sure she won't forget to come see you."
"Of course I wouldn't!" The apprentice laughed as Dawnkit and Duskkit rushed toward her in delight. She leaned down to lick both of their foreheads. Flowerpaw was always welcome in the nursery, keeping the kits entertained while she helped the other apprentices do their job re-bedding the nests and cleaning out any debris. Goldleaf was their next favourite, for some reason, neither of them being particularly afraid of the grouchy she-cat.
"Good luck!" Dawnkit chimed.
"Yeah, good luck!" Her brother added, nodding sagely. Flowerpaw gave them both a lick on the forehead, before bounding over to where Lionheart was waiting for her, near the entrance of camp. The ginger molly touched her nose to her apprentice's in greeting, chuckling as Flowerpaw let out an excited purr.
"This marks the start of a new tradition!" Badgerstar said excitedly from his place beside Lionheart, "first apprentice to become a warrior. Oh, Starclan, I have to pick out a warrior name! Why is this my job? I'm terrible at naming things! Lionheart how am I gonna pick a good name for Flowerpaw, I--"
"Relax!" Flowerpaw laughed, "you're more nervous than I am, and I'm the one going on the assessment! Starclan will guide you to the right name, isn't that right Lionheart?"
"That's right," she purred, "stop worrying, Badgerstar. Starclan will let you know the name that is right for Flowerpaw. It'll be especially easy for you, since you have such a good connection with them. Now, why don't you tell Flowerpaw what her warrior assessment actually is? Or the day will be over before she actually gets anywhere." Badgerstar nodded enthusiastically, before taking a deep breath.
"To pass the warrior assessment," Badgerstar mewed, "you will need to choose a rock from the camp, and carry it to a special place above the falls. Lionheart and I have spent the past moon preparing it, so you'll know it when you see it. That rock will represent you and your place in the clan. Then, you must hunt above the falls, and return with a peace of prey before nightfall." He beamed proudly at Lionheart, before looking at Flowerpaw expectantly. The white and gold she-cat nodded, and took a deep breath.
"Sounds easy enough," she mewed, casting a confident look at Lionheart, "I'm ready to become a warrior!"

★★★

"It's nice for it to just be the two of us again," Badgerstar said cheerfully, bounding over a large rock, before skittering back closer to Lionheart, "it feels like forever since we've hung out, just the two of us."
"It'll feel like even more time soon, you know. The clan is growing, and soon you'll have enough cats so that you won't have to go on border patrol. And you'll have more important things to attend to. A mate, kits, clan duties." She playfully nudged his shoulder and Badgerstar laughed, shaking out his fur before looking at her curiously.
"I don't know about a family just yet! I mean, I don't even know if there's a molly in the clan that I could start a family with, you know? Besides, I don't really know all that much about being a father. I'm kind of excited to see the clan grow though. Do you think we want more cats before leafbare or less? More warriors might be useful for hunting and border patrols but I guess it would also run the risk of there being more cats susceptible to greencough?"
"Look at you," Lionheart laughed, "you're thinking like a leader well and truly. There are pros and cons to having more cats, but I know you, and I know you want the clan to grow, so just wish your little kitty heart out, and I'm sure Starclan will bless us with more cats before the cold season. Besides, Goldleaf is a good medicine cat, I'm sure she'll be able to manage." Badgerstar beamed at Lionheart, before splashing some of the water of the lake at her, and watching her yowl, and jump away with a laugh.
"Okay then! Last one around the lake eats foxdung!"

★★★

"So, Acornstream's gonna have her kits pretty soon, huh?" Ashenstrike said, nudging Shadowtail. The brown tabby jumped, before grinning slightly and nodding with her usual enthusiasm. "Excited to be an aunt then, are you?"
"Oh, absolutely! I'm so excited for Hawkthorn, he's always wanted kits! And what about you, Ashenstrike?"
"Yeah, how's it going with your flame-furred wildfire?" A snicker passed around the group at Dustfang's teasing, even Stonepatch joining in with a rumbling purr. The green-eyed tom huffed indignantly, flicking the shaggy tabby with his tail and putting his nose in the air.
"I'm not going to answer that. I don't even know who you're talking about."
"Lionheart!" Shadowtail trilled. "You loooooove her!"
"How can you not?" The group laughed again as Ashenstrike sighed dramatically, "she's everything! She's smart, she's brave, she's so strong willed and decisive and awe-inspiring. And, naturally, she's not interested in me, as interested as I am in her. Hey, Dustfang aren't you and she old friends? You could always give me some tips." The flat-faced tom snorted and rolled his eyes.
"You could always start with the basics- you know, actually try talking to her?"
"Maybe without the terrible jokes?" Stonepatch suggested, and everyone laughed again at Ashenstrike's offended look. "Just saying, you need to update your material."
"Now, that's just rude." He huffed again, before grinning, "but thank you, maybe I will. You'll all be sorry. I'm going to charm the pelt right off that she-cat, even if I lose my ears for it!"

[ badgerstar and lionheart patrol the borders
maplefall and flintburr train their apprentices in stalking
ashenstrike, shadowtail, dustfang and stonepatch go hunting near the lake
flowerpaw passes her warrior assessment (flowershine)
goldleaf collects herbs [kitting priority]
the clan consumes two fish ]

Badgerstar and Lionheart found a warrior, who also happens to be Dawnkit and Duskkit's aunt ]
[ Boulderpaw and Burrpaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Ashenstrike, Shadowtail, Dustfang and Stonepatch caught two fishes and a vole while hunting ]
[ Flowerpaw is now a warrior: Flowershine! ]
[ Goldleaf found fennel and chervil while herb hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

septum wrote:

about:

fawnclan are a very friendly clan, even most amongst other clans. they aren't easily angered, and belive in having peace and treating others with respect. they like peace and quiet therefore they are decently reserved, but they are still quite a chatty bunch to those they ally with. they spend alot of their time taking time to speak with the ancestors and teach their young to be respectful for what they are given, as it is a tough world out there and they are lucky to live a good life.

their territory resides in a large meadow, full of flowers and tall grasses which allows them to stalk their prey easily, but the main clan resides in trees towards the left side of the shelter, and they come out of their hiding to hunt,
patrol or search for herbs. there are many small cascades and creeks near them, so they generally have quite a easy supply of water. the land has been modified over the years to make it easier for the clan to settle in. there are various dens, most carved into the soft earth and sturdied with water. some are naturally made in tree's roots.

most cats are long to medium pelted, but short pelted cats are occasionally seen. they really do vary quite alot, some pale cats and some dark cats. pointed coloration and blue eyes are very common. cats with short stubby tails are rarely seen. most cats are quite small in size and large, stocky breeds aren't commonly seen amongst the clan.

the clan follows similar to rituals to that of any other clan, there most scared area is the inner cave of the cascade, which those braved are deemed to enter as they have to pass through a curtain of water to enter it. important members in the clan are allowed to visit as frequently as they like, but warriors are only allowed to visit it once after their change from apprectience to warrior, or unless asked. the clan aren't very water based, and mainly hunt for squirells, birds, hares, mice and any others alike. cats are trained with battle tactics, but it is strictly only for defense. they love climibing and running, and that is their main focus of tactic.

[ Fawnclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

roses - ! wrote:
Arrow stared at her kits from the nursery, watching as Flint seemed to be sending hateful glares towards Hawk. Getting up, angry with the spite in her own children, the leader strut over to Flint. "Buck up, stop staring because you know Hawk can't stare back, you lost because you're too scared to do anything, Flint." She scolded, the harshness in her tone obvious. "Stop looking for attention, you will only be punished for causing this trouble." She added as well.
Flint looked up at her mother, astonished she could even say something like that. "Get to your patrol, stop being a little kit with your fighting." She told her, Flint still sitting there in shock. "Now!" Arrow demanded, watching as Flint scampered away.
Blue soon slunk on over, his usual 'I'm smarter than you' aura. "Any orders?" He questioned quickly, seemingly having no time for the leader of all people.
Arrow hissed. "Do you have bees in your brain? Or should I just knock some sense into you instead?" She question, but her threat fell flat.
"Oh, yes. Because a pregnant queen is so scary to me." He mocked, flicking his tail in irritation.
"Watch your tone, tom. You are in the presence of your leader, not just a queen. The kits I hold will be held in more importance than you ever will be." She sneered, watching as he backed down hesitantly. "Keep Flint in line, make sure Milk knows that Hawk should be focusing on herbs instead of fighting, I have a feeling she's not in tune as she should be with healing." She ordered, dismissing him. 'I will not have disloyalty from my own deputy...'
[/list]
[center][ Newt, Leaf, Dust, Flint, Boar, Crow, Smoke, Ash, Goose, and Oat go training: Hunting ]
[ Treasure, Sparrow, Falcon, Bone, Newt, and Dust go hunting ]
[ Blue, Flint, Magick, Pongo, Oat, and Smoke go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk and Hawk go herb-hunting ]
[ Hyenaclan ate six servings of blue gill ]

[ Dust, Boar, Newt, Flint and Leaf learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Treasure, Sparrow, Falcon, Bone, Newt and Dust caught two blue gills and a frog while hunting ]
[ Blue, Flint, Magick, Pongo, Oat and Smoke found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Milk and Hawk found borage leaves, broom and chervil while herb hunting ]

amethyst14 wrote:
"Mom! Mom! Come on mama, you said we can say good bye to day today before he leaves on patrol!" Rockkit meowed to his mother, he even tried to give her a little push but it was useless.

"I said you could after you all have baths, I am busy with Mottlekit's fur." Fawnwillow groaned at her kit before resuming.

"You know it will never lay flat like you want it." Mottlekit chuckled but held still as her mother feverishly licked at her fur.

Fawnwillow sighed "All right, lets get going." she muttered before leading the way out of the nursery. Five little kits followed behind her like ducklings. Bouldershade was talking with Tigerflower before he spotted the rest of his family and he smiled at the sight.

"I can't wait till they become apprentices I want to show them so much!" Tigerflower purred to Bouldershade.

"Maybe you can try to teach them a little earlier? Like I did for you?" Bouldershade suggested. The beam in Tigerflower's eyes showed that she could not wait "Just remember there are still to young and need to get a bit bigger before you try to teach them anything." Bouldershade chuckled. He was going to say more but then five fluff balls flew into his pelt as he was tackled, he plopped to the ground willingly, happy to be surrounded by his family.

───────────────────────
"You are all healed Owlpaw, go finish up your warrior training so that we can start on your medicine cat training." Archpool meowed after he examined the apprentice.

"But Archpool..." she began to whine in her quiet voice.

Only to be interrupted but a loud Sagestorm "Lets go Owlpaw! You better not make me wait!" he hissed loudly.

Archpool rolled his eyes "Take it easy today will ya, I don't need her to become a mouse-brain cat." The medicine cat grumbled to the warrior.

"And I don't need a useless pile of fur pretending to be sick just so she can't train." Sagestom muttered to Owlpaw just low enough were Archpool could not hear. "We have training to do and we need to talk Owlpaw." Sagestorm shoved his apprentice this time, causing her to tumble. Owlpaw quickly got to her paws and left the den, not saying good bye to Archpool like she usually does.

Aspenpaw was waiting outside for Sagestorm and as soon as she saw the tom she jumped to her paws "I will be doing my apprentice trial today. I wanted to say good bye to you." The molly meowed, the sweetness in her voice made Owlpaw shiver.

"Well get going and do the clan proud." Sagestorm muttered. That caused Aspenpaw's ear to flatten as her face twisted in disgust "Fine, make me proud then. Show me that our extra training didn't go to waste." Sagestorm meowed. "Now if you excuse us, Owlpaw and I need to have a little chat and maybe a good training session." Aspenpaw turned away then and went to where Foxclaw was waiting for her. She didn't greet her mentor and just padded ahead of him.

───────────────────────
Darkshade and Resinmoon sat outside the elder's den and watched as Archpool ran back and forth from the nursery to the medicine cat's den. Resinmoon shook his head "I told then it was going to happen. You should have seen the looks on some mollies faces after they saw Fawnwillow's bunch." The old tom chuckled.

"What are you going on about you old fool?" Darkshade grumbled in her old shaky voice.

"Kit-fever of course. You ever see it? One molly has kits and the next thing you know a lot of mollies have kits a few moons after." Resinmoon explained "I have seen it maybe twice, but I have a feeling that these three litters are not the last for this. I could be wrong though." He lost himself in his thoughts.

"I have never seen one. You are just crazy, mollies like kits so they have kits. It is probably just a coincidence that they all came at the same time." The elder sighed. Mutepaw trotted by them and was stopped by the black elder "Hey! You, whats your name?" Mute paw just looked at her and shot a glance at Resinmoon.

Resinmoon smirked "Darkshade this is Mutepaw, she doesn't talk. Mutepaw, this is Darkshade. She is the elder that Cloudstar asked for." he told the apprentice.

"Yeah, yeah. Why don't you get us something to eat. I am hungry. And make sure it is good and fresh, I don't want a stale piece of prey. To hard to chew and it hurts my teeth." Darkshade complained. As Mutepaw padded away she rolled her eyes at the bossy molly's words.

───────────────────────
[Apprentice Trial Aspenpaw, Finchpaw and Quailpaw do their trial.]
[Apprentice Training Mutepaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw train for the swimming skill.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Sagestorm, Dawnflower, Breezerunner, Ryestone and Owlpaw patrol near the river.]
[Hunting Patrol 1 Cloudstar, Willowdusk, Russetmist, Rabbitheart, Tigerflower, Lambpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol 2 Waspfur, Lizardstream, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Patchpelt and Mutepaw hunt near the lake.]
[Camp Guard Coppereyes, Lichenfern, Dipperpaw and Foxclaw guard camp and the prisoner. ]
[Kitting Archpool helps Oriolefeather kit.
Archpool helps Lyrasong kit.
Archpool helps Badgerfall Kit.
]
[Herb Used 1 Cobweb and 1 Horsetail were used for Lichenfern.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail(3 servings) 2 Rabbits(4 servings)

[ Aspenpaw, Finchpaw and Quailpaw all managed to catch ermines and successfully passed their final assessment ]
[ Mutepaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Bouldershade, Sagestorm, Dawnflower, Breezerunner, Ryestone and Owlpaw found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Cloudstar, Willowdusk, Russetmist, Rabbitheart, Tigerflower and Lambpaw caught two rabbits and a quail while hunting ]
[ Waspfur, Lizardstream, Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Patchpelt and Mutepaw caught two water voles and a small fish while hunting ]
[ Oriolefeather gave birth to three kits ]
[ Lyrasong gave birth to five kits. One kit was sadly stillborn ]
[ Badgerfall gave birth to three kits ]

thank my lucky stars wrote:
Palmclan, the home of the just and fair. Palmclan is located by a beach, with a forest to the north. Cats that live in Palmclan swim daily, and their main diet is fish. Speedy and evasive, Palmclan cats rely on strategy and teamwork to fight. They're light on their paws and love to bask in the sun, and they're very nosy. They believe that they can fix any problems within other clans. They have a ceremony for everything, and they are semi-close with Starclan, but prefer not to think about them, focusing on the living rather than the dead.Two-legs and sharks are a constant threat, as well as foxes.

[ Palmclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fogclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:24 pm

MudClan
Number of Cats: 1

Cicadashore's mother had talked about her parent's clan seldom, but when she did, her kits knew to listen with rapt attention. This was the history of their family - a history that made the little loners feel powerful and proud and part of a greater whole. For their mother, these were painful stories of being denied what was garaunteed to her at birth and how she lost it, but for Cicadakit and his siblings, the idea of growing up in a huge family honoring and being protected by their ancestors was fantastical, not an entitlement. At their begging, their mother named them in warrior fashion, though she cautioned them that they were not real warrior names - they had no leader to confer with StarClan. As adult cats, they all separately knew that they had to find their own clans, and no other life would feel as right for them.

Cicadashore roamed, meeting quite a few warriors, but never from a clan that felt like it could be his home. After some conversations with cats who felt similarly to him, wanting somewhere to belong to and never finding it, an old dream from kithood started to grow from a fantasy to a hint of a whisper of a plan. Carefully, he spoke vaguely about the idea with clan cats he was familiar with, prayed to StarClan more and more (and he had always taken comfort in telling his ancestors anything that was on his mind, hoping they could find some connection to him even outside of a clan through his devotion to prayer), and found interest among loners he talked to, even strays who previously had cared nothing about warrior life. The plan ended up taking root and sprouting more alarmingly quickly than he could ever have predicted.

Seemingly without his knowledge or intent, this out-of-control behemoth of a mouse-brained, hubristic idea had somehow carried him to this situation: standing at the mouth before the moonpool, suddenly paralysed by shame at his audacity. How had he convinced himself he could ask StarClan for this? He hadn't done anything to deserve - to deserve the honor of leading a clan. StarClan, he wasn't sure he deserved a place in a clan at all. He wanted to sink into the soil, or at least leave and never speak of this again - but this wasn't just for himself. He had brought other cats into this foolishness, and he owed it to them to at least try, even if it ruined whatever there was of his relationship with StarClan and his pride forever. He steeled himself for the worst, padded forward, and gently, reverently dipped his nose to the mirrored starfield, only touching it by the scantest margin. When he felt the ethereal brush of friendly pelts surrounding him, their love and protection and a more powerful sense of belonging than he could even have imagined, he wanted to cry with relief and amazement, knowing (but not quite believing) that his request would be granted.

[Cicadastar asks StarClan for a deputy]
[Cicadastar hunts]

Leader:
          Cicadastar | 26 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | TideClan | utena
    East | GorseClan | Ember!
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Bay

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Crab | x0 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Shorebird | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby septum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:53 pm

ImageImage
number of cats: one cat in total zero males one female

two servings required

last moonpool visit:august 26th
next gathering: august 26th, 2017 5:00 pm pdt

faestar rolled around in her bedding, breathing in the fresh scent of newly replaced bedding. she continued to roll around in the softness of the bedding for some time, before standing up, arching her back and streching her paws out infront of her. she yawned, her whiskers moving up to her eyes and she extended her maw. she gazed around, bird's sweet songs filling her ears. leaf-fall was coming around soon, it was hard to tell, considering most of trees inside the clan's borders were evergreens, so fawnclan mostly told it by the change in prey or weather. faestar knew she would have to start building up her clan quickly so they could survive leaf bare, eight paws are always better than four! but that only made her think, should she ask for a beta or a medicine cat or a beta. herbs were indeed very important, but so were more cats to go on patrols and hunts. for the time being, faestar decided to go on a hunt, perhaps on her way she would be able to work out what would be best.

~~~~

the next day, faestar awoke as usual, not only did she take time to think about her hunt for the rank to ask for, but she also thought about it almost all of yesterday. why was it such a hard decision? she didn't understand. but then it came to her, leaf-fall always came with plenty of herbs, so having a deputy around to patrol the borders for new cats would be quite useful, and if they were lucky they'd find a medicine cat before leafall. faestar hoped she had made the right decision. faestar knew there was soon to be a clan gathering, she looked around camp. well, this wasn't exactly a clan yet. she could attend and go meet new cats and make some allies, but she feared that her small clan would make her an easy target. faestar decided not to attend this week's gathering. late that night, faestar travelled out of her clan borders towards the moonpool. she stared into it's dark, purple like colored waters and saw her reflection waving and twisting around and the water moved. will this be the right decision? she thought once more.

[faestar went on a hunt]
[faestar decided not to attend the next gathering]
[faestar visited the moonpool and prayed to starclan to ask for a deputy]

leader:
          faestar | ninteen moons | female | X
          Lives: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[9/9]

deputy:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

medicine cat:

warriors:

appretiences:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

bordering clans:
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicene store:
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
    mentor | appretience | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | appretience | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Last edited by septum on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
septum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 039.

Postby deimido » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:01 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.
Next replies: 9/01/2017.
Greenleaf has arrived! In this season, hunting patrols of any size have a chance of catching more prey then what they usually would and now is a good time to collect more herbs. Water levels appear to be shrinking, and the air is significantly hotter then it was in Newleaf. Rogues from twoleg cities or nearby encampments are pushing in towards the Clan cats territories and they aren't afraid to attack any of your cats.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , CrescentClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RainClan | Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:RAINCLAN

💦Rainstar visits the Moonpool and asks for a Queen💦
💦Onyxstone patrols💦
💦Indigosplash and Nightwing hunt💦

The stars have granted RainClan with a queen! She is due in two moons/posts.

Onyxstone finds nothing of interest on her border patrol.

Indigosplash and Nightwing caught +1 parrot on their hunting patrol.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Ravenfeather has been murdered by Hopstripe! Honeyear has become the new deputy of Swallowclan
Hopstripe almost drowned! She also hit her head on a sharp rock
Whisperleap is kitting!
Ashpaw and Fawnthroat are helping Whisperleap
Spiderstar going to the moonpool to tell Starclan of his decision to make Honeyear deputy
Barleystorm, Honeyear, Barkknot, Moonshadow, Brambleburr and Freckleface hunting patrol
Rest of the clan mourning
Fogspark and Smokebreath have joined Swallowclan!)

Silverpelt holds a new star in their skies: Ravenfeather will be taken care of.

Hopstripe will need +1 feverfew for her headaches, plus a full moon's rest before she can go on border or hunting patrols again.

Whisperleap has given birth to three kittens!

[ one - two - three ]

StarClan gives you their blessing, they approve of Spiderstar's choice, though some utter words of guidance in his ear that he cannot remember as he awakens.

Your hunting patrol caught +2 big fish and +1 rabbit.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:26 am

Number of Cats: 29
(14 Mollies 15 Toms)

During the day, Mikestep had been terribly tense, and he never went far from the nursery. Inside, he was praying at Starclan to make sure his mate would be alright. His mate and her kits. Finally he saw Ashpaw leave the nursery, seeming to look for something. Or someone. She smiled as she saw him. "Mikestep! Fawnthroat told me to tell you Whisperleap is fine. All the kits too." she smiled at him. Mikestep smiled back and heaved a sigh of relief. Ashpaw acted so much more like a grown-up now! She would be a great medicine cat. Mikestep hurried towards the nursery and came in slowly. At first he didn't see Whisperleap, but in a dark corner of the nursery, a movement caught his eye. It was her. Three little balls of fluff were pressed against her. "Mikestep!" his mate said happily, although she sounded exhausted. "Whisperleap!" Mikestep walked forward slowly. "are you alright?" she sounded so tired it had scared him. Whisperleap nodded. "yes, I am." she smiled. "what do you want to call them?" she asked softly, looking down at the kits. Mikestep followed her gaze. "but you're the mother." Whisperleap nodded. "I know. But you're the father. I just want to call this one," she put her tail on the back of the silver kit. "Hailkit." she looked back up at Mikestep. "you name the others." "Alright..." Mikestep looked over the two remaining kits. "this one Ivykit. And..." he looked at the only male of the litter. "this one Lynxkit." Whisperleap smiled. "pretty names. Thank you." she nuzzled him gently.

After he came back from hunting, Honeyear went to see Hopstripe in the medicine den. She had woken up, but was still tired. When she saw Honeyear come in, she drew back. She had failed, hadn't she? Honeyear looked confused. He was very happy with her, she had done the job perfectly. "are you better?" he asked. It was Hopstripe's turn to look confused. "yes..." Honeyear was glad, but he didn't show it. He looked around briefly. Fawnthroat and her apprentice were not there. "well done." he smiled at Hopstripe. "you did the job very well." Hopstripe's eyes widened. She had done it! A whirl of emotions took place inside her. She was happy to have made Honeyear happy, but a horrible feeling if doubt rose up. She had killed a cat. Worse, a clan mate. The deputy! Honeyear became serious again. "but they will soon ask you what happened. Yesterday, two cats arrived from the direction of the river. No-one knows them. I have a story that everyone will believe, Spiderstar at least..." he began telling her the story slowly, but Hopstripe only listened with one ear. Was what she had done really the best thing to do?

As Honeyear had said, Spiderstar soon came in, with Fawnthroat. Honeyear went back to sit by them as Spiderstar walked up to Hopstripe. "Hopstripe... We know that it might be hard for you, but we need to know how Ravenfeather died." Hopstripe closed her eyes for a second. Honeyear's story was clear in her mind. She opened them again and looked at Spiderstar. "Ravenfeather and me had walked by the river... We were talking. Then we saw two cats arrive. We didn't know them. They seemed nice, but as soon as they came closer, they attacked. I didn't have time to help, one already had pushed me into the water... I dragged them in with me but their friend jumped in and got them out, while I was swept away." Hopstripe's voice was quiet all through the story, and now she bent her head. Just another few things to make herself look credible. Fawnthroat sighed, her brow furrowed in sadness and worry. These two cats... Spiderstar was quicker to speak up. "Smokebreath and Fogspark! The two cats that joined yesterday... They were drenched when they arrived, and refused to say why!" he sounded angry. "so they did it..." he growled. Honeyear smiled inwardly. It was working... But Fawnthroat spoke up, and ruined it for him. "how about we go and ask them about it? I'd like to hear their version too..." she sounded angry too, but didn't want to make such hasty guesses. Maybe it was another two cats? Fogspark and Smokebreath had seemed so nice... Spiderstar nodded reluctantly. "Alright." the leader strode out of the den, followed by Fawnthroat and Honeyear, who was scowling discreetly.

Ashpaw, her eyes wide, huddled in a corner of the medicine den. She had listened to everything, and was now terrified. She understood what had happened. Hopstripe had murdered Ravenfeather! The molly had been like a second mother to her, and losing her was terrible. Now Ashpaw had found out who's fault it was. Hopstripe, under the orders of none other than the deputy! Ashpaw shook. She had to tell someone! But who? Would anyone even believe her? She was just an apprentice, not even born into the clan...

The group of the three highest ranking cats walked through camp, and all had positions of anger. Cats drew back as they approached. Spiderstar was on front, and it wasn't long before he located the two new warriors. "Smokebreath! Fogspark!" he called loudly. The two cats jumped and looked at the three cats approaching, looking worried. What had they done? Fawnthroat went in front of Spiderstar just as they reached the two cats. She knew he was angry and didn't want it interfering with his judgement. "Fogspark and Smokebreath, please come with us to the leader's den. We need to talk." she said calmly. The siblings nodded and followed them. Once inside the den, Honeyear sat by the entrance while the others say down inside. "Fogspark and Smokebreath, I'd like you to tell us the exact story on how you came. Starting when you entered Swallowclan territory." Fawnthroat asked, putting a lot of accent on the word exact. Smokebreath looked at Fogspark. They seemed to come to an agreement, and Smokebreath started talking. "when we entered the territory, we scented two cats. We decided to walk towards that scent. We got closer to the river, and at some point we saw two cats fighting. One, a black one, pushed the other one into the river, then fell limp. Fogspark jumped into the water to try and get the cat that had been pushed in, but the current was too strong and I had to get her. We saw the black cat was dead..." it was Fogspark that continued. "we were scared, and left. Not long after we met two other cats, Leafstrike and Smokewhisker. They sent us towards this camp." at the end of their story, everyone was quiet. Then, sensing this wasn't going well for Hopstripe and him, Honeyear spoke up. "and you dare accuse Hopstripe? She is young, she couldn't have killed Ravenfeather!" he exclaimed. His words got Spiderstar moving. "we know it was you." he growled. Fogspark and Smokebreath jumped. "no!" both exclaimed. "I promise, I-" "we arrived later, I assure-" "we couldn't have-" "QUIET!" Fawnthroat yelled, and everyone fell silent. "we are not sure yet... But we'll watch you. If you did kill her, the best thing would be to say it. The punishment will be less harsh. If you didn't..." Fawnthroat sighed and didn't finish her sentence. What if it was really Hopstripe? No... Spiderstar wasn't happy, but he nodded. He understood how wise his medicine cat was. "meeting dismissed." he mumbled, and everyone left the den except for him. He needed to be alone.

Fuzzypaw had been staying on her own most day, curled up in a corner. She missed her mother terribly... Fuzzypaw had barely eaten that day, and her stomach growled. But she didn't move. The noise of somecat approaching made her look up. It was Firepaw, walking towards her. He was carrying a mouse in his jaws. "Fuzzypaw?" he asked quietly. "I- I saw you hadn't come to eat... I thought you might be hungry." he put down the mouse not far from her and stood back. Fuzzypaw didn't move, but she was touched. "Thanks." she murmured. Firepaw smiled a little, but didn't leave. He wanted to make her feel better... But how? He had never lost anyone so close to him, he didn't know how it felt... Finally Fuzzypaw stood up and ate the mouse slowly, an eye on Firepaw. What was he going to do? When she was finished, she sat in front of him. "Thank you." she told him again, although a little louder. She didn't sound happy... But maybe the happiest she had been since her mother died. Firepaw smiled. "You're welcome."

~the next day~

Ashpaw looked around. What was this place? It was all dark, except for stars everywhere. Why was she here? Was this Starclan? Had she died? A cat appeared to her. It was Ravenfeather! Ashpaw ran towards her. "Ravenfeather!" she exclaimed. The former deputy smiled sadly. "Hello Ashpaw. I know you understood who the real killer is... Killers." her smile had faded. Ashpaw stopped smiling too and nodded sadly. "I did. But I'm too scared..." she murmured. Ravenfeather sighed. "Just listen carefully." Ravenfeather's eyes seemed to glow in the near darkness and her voice was mysterious. "The Dying Fire and Golden Tongue seem so far apart, but they are intricately tied together. One cannot live without the other, and once one falls, the other will follow. Watch out, Ashpaw, for whatever you do, it will have a great impact on the whole clan..." Around Ashpaw, the world began to dim, until all she saw was Ravenfeather's glowing eyes. "Ravenfeather! Wait!" Ashpaw's voice echoed in nothing...

Ashpaw sat up suddenly. The glowing eyes were still there, but they had turned into the entrance of the den, lit up by the rising sun. Ashpaw breathed hard and her eyes were wide. Ravenfeather! Ravenfeather had talked to her from Starclan. What did it mean? Ashpaw suddenly became aware of a presence by her. She turned around quickly. It was Fawnthroat. "Ashpaw?" the medicine cat asked softly. "You were crying in your sleep... Calling for Ravenfeather." the medicine cat looked worried. Ashpaw looked down. "I had a dream..." she trailed off. Should she really say what she had heard? She remembered Ravenfeather's warning. Whatever you do, it will have a great impact on the whole clan. Did it mean she should stay silent? Or tell Fawnthroat? This was more and more confusing! "A dream about what?" Fawnthroat asked softly. Ashpaw realized she had been silent for a long time, and shook her head. "A dream- A dream that she was back." she murmured. Was she making a mistake? It was too late now anyway to change her mind. Fawnthroat put her tail on her apprentices back. "I'm sorry... It's been hard on everyone to have lost her." she whispered. Just then, they heard the new deputy's voice call everyone to gather.

Honeyear looked around at the cats gathering. A lot still looked sad, but better than the previous day. He could send them off on patrols today. Firepaw and Fuzzypaw had arrived together. Honeyear noticed Hopstripe wasn't there. She was probably still resting. He waited for everyone to be there before he started talking. "The last few days, everyone has been resting. But now the freshkill pile is getting low, so I think we should send out as many cats on hunting patrol as we can. Now it the best time to catch prey. So I will make two hunting patrols: Mikestep, Moonshadow, Barkknot, Freckleface, Specklefang and Beetlewing will go on one. Sandpelt, Leafstrike, Brambleburr, Smokebreath, Fogspark and Spiderstar, you will go on another." he looked around, thinking. "The apprentices can train with their mentors." That was all, wasn't it? "If you know what you should be doing, go do it!" he exclaimed. He met up with Firepaw, his apprentice. "We'll be learning swimming." he told him. For some reason, Honeyear was now worried about not being good at swimming... "Go to the lake and wait for me, I have something to do." Firepaw nodded and went ahead.

Honeyear had heard Fawnthroat and her apprentice talk as they had left the meeting. Ashpaw would be learning to recognize poisonous plants that day... And that interested him. He followed the two from a distance, and waited for them to stop by a plant to get close enough to hear. He listened to Fawnthroat talk to Ashpaw, saw the apprentices wide eyes as Fawnthroat explained the effect of the plant. Perfect. He thought as he slunk away and went to see his own apprentice. Just perfect.

(Fawnthroat and Ashpaw training (recognizing poisonous plants)
(could they please collect one?)
Sycamorewhisker and Pebblepaw training (sneaking)
Honeyear and Firepaw training (swimming)
Smokewhisker and Fuzzypaw training (fighting)
Barleystorm and Ferretpaw training (fighting)
Hopstripe resting
Mikestep, Moonshadow, Barkknot, Freckleface, Specklefang and Beetlewing hunting
Sandpelt, Leafstrike, Brambleburr, Smokebreath, Fogspark and Spiderstar hunting)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 72 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 54 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 75 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 12 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 60 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 54 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 36 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 56 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 23 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 46 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 23 moons| Female | X
          Barleystorm | 46 moons | Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 49 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 49 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 15 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 15 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 19 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 38 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 38 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Pebblepaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Firepaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Ferretpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzypaw | 8 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 57 moons | Female | X
          Whisperleap | 22 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Lynxkit | 0 moons | Male | X
          Ivykit | 0 moons | Female | X
          Hailkit | 0 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Fauna | 176 moons | Female | X

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x1
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x1
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x0| 0 servings
    Vole | x3 | 3 servings (2 used up)
    Small fish | x2 | 4 servings (used up)
    Big fish | x2 | 6 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    Total: 13 servings left over/ 2 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Sycamorewhisker| Pebblepaw| 5: fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming, sneaking
    Fawnthroat| Ashpaw| 4: Finding plants in the forest, Plants against illnesses, Plants against wounds, recognizing poisonous plants
    Honeyear | Firepaw | 4: Fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming
    Smokewhisker | Fuzzypaw | 2: climbing, fighting
    Barleystorm | Ferretpaw | 2: climbing, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Firepaw
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretpaw, Fuzzypaw
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 6

Postby skywalker, » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 am

It was a quiet day in Sycamoreclan camp. Nothing exciting had happened today except for the fact that Mapleflower and Gullrunner were now mates. The others say it from a mile away; Gullrunner had been in love with Mapleflower the moment he laid eyes on her, and she had been interested in him, ever since his first attempt at flirting with her. Bearstar rolled his eyes as he watched the two groom each other, Mapleflower purring softly as she licked between Gullrunner's ears. He was purring like mad, obviously thrilled about being with the cat he loved dearly. Bearstar glanced around camp, and saw Fallingbirch chatting with Leopardeyes and Heronstream. Fallingbirch was a good cat, young but strong. He had a short temper and nasty tongue, but he was a fine addition to Sycamoreclan, and Bearstar could tell he cared deep down in his heart. Bearstar flicked his ears, before getting to his paws. He leapt off the rock he had been lazily lounging on, and padded towards the camp entrance.

That's when Leopardeyes padded over to him "Hey, Bearstar!" She called in excitement, and said tom looked over his shoulder at the young, bubbly molly "What is it, Leopardeyes?" He asked in genuine curiosity. She smiled a bit wider, showing off pearly white, sharp teeth. It was a mystery how she had such white teeth. She then tilted her head to the side "I was just wondering where you were headed off too, is all." She said, and his ears perked slightly "I'm going to the Ancient Apple Tree. That's where we speak to our warrior ancestors" He said matter-of-factly, and Leopardeyes seemed to become infatuated by this "Really? Oh, yeah! I remember now! Heronstream was telling me about that, but I think I zoned out…" She said, drifting off a bit, before returning "Can I come with you?!" She asked, and Bearstar pondered this for a moment "Sure, why not?" He purred, and Leopardeyes bounced up and down "Hoorah! Let's go!" She said, and Bearstar chuckled, following his over-excited clan mate out of camp, calling over his shoulder to Mapleflower to tell her to watch over the camp while he was gone.

When they reached the Ancient Apple Tree, Leopardeyes was in awe of the sight before her. She gazed at all the twisting details in the trees trunk, then at the long, magnificent branches and their leaves. A few apples were still hanging on to their posts, but most had fallen off way back in New-Leaf, and had started to rot around the trees base, decomposing into the earth's soil. Her eyes lit up when she saw Bearstar pad right up to the base, before looking back at her "You can go do some hunting, if you want." He said, before leaning forwards and touching his nose softly to the surface of the tree's bark. Leopardeyes watched as he slowly hunkered down, before he gave off an aura of sleep. She watched in amazement "Cool!" She squeaked, then remembered what her leader had told her about hunting "Right!" She told herself, before bounding off, not to far from the tree, to hunt.

( Leopardeyes goes hunting )
( Bearstar asks Starclan for a queen )
( Mapleflower and Gullrunner are now mates )
( Mapleflower and Fallingbirch go on a boarder patrol )
( Gullrunner and Heronstream search for herbs )
( The clan consumed a Squirrel = 2 servings )

Number of Cats: 3 cats
4 males | 2 females

Leader:
Bearstar | thirty-nine moons | male |

Deputy:
Mapleflower | thirty-four moons | female |

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-two moons | male |

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty-one moons | male |
Leopardeyes | twenty-four moons | female |
Fallingbirch | twenty-one moons | male |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x1 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x1 | Hides the scent of death
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x1 | 1 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
Gullrunner and Mapleflower are mates.

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
sky | she/her | adult | star wars

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.3 [ groveclan - 010 ]

Postby solyn » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:34 am

𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℂ𝕃𝔸ℕ !!
# of cats; 17 (: 9 / : 8)
servings consumed; 4 servings
next moonpool visit; 13/08 onward

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
The undergrowth in front of Lionheart and Badgerstar rustled, causing both cats to tense. Lionheart's claws unsheathed almost immediately, her ears flattening against her head as the pair waited with unease for what could possibly be something very unfriendly to burst through. There was a silent lull, before a brown and white she-cat burst through the underbrush, looking very upset. Badgerstar jumped, and Lionheart stepped forward, with a hiss. The she-cat shook her head wildly.
"No, no, please! I'm not here to hurt you-- I'm looking for my sister, Junipernose. We got separated. Please, you have to help me find her, she was on her own with two kits." The pair exchanged a horrified glance, Lionheart's body language relaxing as the molly glanced between them. "What? What is it?"
"We... may have found your sister," Badgerstar said quietly, "a moon ago. She was dead when we got to her, I'm so sorry." She stared at him in horror, before slowly falling to the ground, curling her paws underneath her body as she lowered her head in grief. The Groveclan cats stood awkwardly, waiting for her to say something else.
"What about Dawnkit and Duskkit?" She asked, finally, her words choked by tears. She swallowed thickly, glancing up at Lionheart and Badgerstar. Badgerstar gave her a nod, and a smile to let her know they were alright, and her shoulders sagged with relief as Lionheart continued;
"They're fine. Badgerstar got to them just in the nick of time, and one of our queens, Acornstream has been looking after them before her own kits come." The strange molly got to her feet, relief in her features, although her eyes were still sad for the loss of her sister. Lionheart felt her heart clench. She understood the poor she-cat's feelings. She often wondered about her own siblings and her parents, and whether or not they were still alive.
"It's good that they're safe," she breathed out, "would you mind taking me to see them, before I have to leave?"
"Who said anything about leaving!" Badgerstar exclaimed, glancing between the two mollies. "Groveclan always has room for those without a home. It has a proud tradition of taking in those who had no one, like me, or those who lost everyone, like Lionheart. And we would never dream of keeping you from your family. So... er..."
"Fawnrunner," the she-cat smiled, seemingly cheered up by Badgerstar's speech.
"Fawnrunner!" He continued. "Welcome to Groveclan, if that's what you'd like."

★★★

Hawkthorn and Acornstream watched the kits weave around the familiar she-cat. Though their parentage had been short-lived, they were still looking forward to caring for the young cats until they left for the nursery. The pregnant molly leaned against her mate with a soft sigh, purring as the brown tabby gently groomed her forehead. She snuggled in closer to him, eyes closing a little in happiness.
"I'm glad they have family again," she mewed to Hawkthorn.
"So am I," he agreed, "but they're still our pawfuls of fur until they leave the nursery. Plus, it'll be good for the kits to have some bigger role models to look up to." Acornstream purred again at the mention of their kits, before her ears pricked up as Shadowtail bounded across to them, their group having come back in through the entrance. Curious glances were shot toward the new cat before the hunting patrol broke apart. Shadowtail dumped herself next to her brother with a huff.
"What's gotten into you?" He asked, looking amused by his sister's antics. She wrinkled her nose.
"I think I have a crush," she announced, and Hawkthorn promptly choked on air, "I don't want it to be like you and Acornstream though, that was painful to watch. Acornstream, how do I make a tom like me?" The brown molly let out a laugh, shrugging her shoulders fluidly with amusement in her features as her mate simply gawked at his sister.
"I'm afraid there's no real answer to that question," Acornstream purred in amusement, "but at least you'll have someone to suffer with, unlike me. Maplefall is also pining after a tom who doesn't notice her, and then of course there's Ashenstrike..." all three of them let out a snicker at what they considered a hopeless plight on Ashenstrike's behalf. Lionheart was prickly, and they doubted that the tom was compatible with the fiery she-cat.
"Well, it was worth a shot asking the experts," Shadowtail sighed, before glancing curiously at Fawnrunner, "and besides, you guys have a lot of explaining to do about the mystery molly. Seems like we missed a lot."
Hawkthorn opened his mouth to reply, when paws thudding against a branch alerted them to Badgerstar about to call a meeting. They could guess why: an excited Flowerpaw sat next to a proud Lionheart, Maplefall on her other side with Flintburr sitting near them, along with Dustfang and his kits. Stonepatch and Ashenstrike sat together, somewhat offset, but looking content all the same. All eyes turned to Badgerstar, curiously.
"May all cats gather beneath the Highbranch," he yowled, before clearing his throat, "first of all, I would like to say welcome to a new cat among our ranks. Her name is Fawnrunner, and her sister was the mother of Dawnkit and Duskkit. Fawnrunner, Groveclan welcomes you, and offers our support. Now that we know her name, let us have a moment of reflection to commend the spirit of Junipernose to Starclan." The clan fell silent, noses turned to the stars.
"Thank you," Badgerstar said, finally, "and on a happier note, we have a special reason to call a meeting today. The time has come for the very first apprentice of Groveclan to earn her warrior name. Flowerpaw, please step forward." The she-cat got to her feet and padded forward. "I, Badgersatr of Groveclan, call upon our ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code, and I recommend her to you wholly. Flowerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and defend your clan, even if it costs you your life?"
"I do," Flowerpaw mewed, and Lionheart's eyes swelled with pride. A pang of sadness hit her suddenly, but she shook it away to listen to the rest of the ceremony. Badgerstar leaped down from the branch in preparation for what was to come. Once he reached the ground, he began to speak again.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I grant you your warrior name. From this day forward, you will be known as Flowershine. Starclan honours your integrity and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Groveclan." A cheer went up around the clan of Flowershine's new name, and she stepped forward for the ritualistic acceptance. Badgerstar rested his muzzle atop her head, and she licked his shoulder, before drawing away.
"That's all for tonight," Badgerstar concluded, before beaming at Flowershine, his tail waving proudly where he stood, "Congratulations, Flowershine! Are you really for your vigil?" The she-cat nodded, purring slightly. "Lionheart and I decided you'll be able to speak until the sun sets, if that's any help," he added teasingly.
"Oh, yes!" She exploded with a laugh, "I love my name, thank you so much Badgerstar." She seemed like she was glowing as her clan members converged around her, purring and offering their congratulations. The black tom felt his heart swell fondly, when fur brushed up against his own, and he started suddenly. Maplefall stood next to him, the pretty calico smiling.
"You did good," she mewed quietly, and Badgerstar smiled back at her. He opened his mouth to reply, but something in that instant hit him. With the afternoon sun criss-crossing her pelt and mottling it further, and her pretty eyes staring up at him, Maplefall had never before looked so beautiful. And he realized, besides Lionheart, there was no other cat he wanted to share this victory with.It took him a moment to pinpoint the emotion, before he found it.
Love.
He was in love with Maplefall.
"Oh," he breathed, "you look pretty today." He felt his pelt burn wildly as Maplefall laughed, and cocked her head curiously. "I-I mean thank you! Thank you so much, uh, Starclan told me that would be the right name for her and it's very pretty, isn't it? I mean not that you're not pretty, you're very beautiful but I j--" Maplefall's small front paws landed on his own, and she was laughing now.
"Do you want to go for a walk?" She asked. Badgerstar breathed a sigh of relief, and then nodded, a fond smile on his face.

★★★

The night arrived, and Badgerstar had still not returned, so Lionheart set Flowershine up in the middle of camp for her vigil. Most of the other cats had retreated to their dens. Fawnrunner had gone to the nursery with Acornstream and Hawkthorn to help them look after Dawnkit and Duskkit, and most of the other warriors were settled in for the night too. Even Goldleaf was quiet in these hours, but the events of the day had made Lionheart restless, and she wasn't sure what she wanted to do.
"Can't sleep?" A rumbling voice behind her asked, and she turned, to find herself staring at Ashenstrike's brilliantly green eyes. She blinked, before shaking her head with a soft sigh. He padded closer, standing shoulder to shoulder with her, so that their fur brushed, and regarded Flowershine sitting on her own. "It's hard to let them go, huh?"
"It seems like just yesterday she was this timid little thing who was hardly sure of her own four feet," Lionheart sighed, a melancholy look on her face, "I'm so proud of her. But that pride... as much as I love the feeling, and as happy as I am for her, I just can't help thinking..." she swallowed thickly, squeezing her eyes shut.
"About your kits, right?" Ashenstrike asked, gently. Lionheart nodded. Tentatively, the grey tom licked her forehead in a comforting gesture. Lionheart didn't flinch, or pull away, so he felt decent about it. "Well... I can't say I understand the feeling, but I do understand not feeling tired, so why don't I keep you company until you're ready to sleep? And remember, I promised I'm not allowed to ask any more personal questions about kits." Lionheart smiled at him, almost shyly.
"You'd do that for me?" Ashenstrike's smile in return was gentle, and he nodded.
"Of course I would. Come on, let's find somewhere quiet to hunker down."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"So, how's patrolling as a full warrior?" Flintburr asked, falling in step with Flowershine. The white and yellow she-cat bounced along happily, nodding her response to him.
"It must be nice for you to get out again without Burrpaw," she mewed, "I felt so sorry for poor Lionheart, since she always had to be with me, every day for five moons. And it's six for you, since Burrpaw was younger than I was when I became an apprentice!" Flowershine chuckled a little, glancing ahead to where Badgerstar and Dustfang were amicably chatting. "So, what do you think is going to happen with him and Maplefall?" She asked. "I caught them coming back into camp during my vigil, but that was a moon ago."
"I'm not sure," Flintburr responded, "but Maplefall's stopped complaining about him only viewing her as a friend, so something must be happening. We'd know if they were mates though. Could you imagine? Badgerstar would be at least three times as mushy as Hawkthorn ever was." Flowershine giggled, quickly stifling it as the leader turned around, suspiciously.
"What's so funny back there?"
"Nothing!" Flintburr and Flowershine chimed in unison. Badgerstar squinted at them for a bit, before shaking his head and turning back to his conversation with Dustfang. Flowershine was still silently laughing as Flintburr ducked his head to hide his smile and get his composure back.
"So," she managed finally, "have you had any other word about your kits, or mate?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. Flintburr shook his head, and Flowershine lightly pressed her nose to his shoulder.
"I know Halfkit is still safe in Tempestcaln, but we didn't go to the last gathering, so I'm a little behind on news now, but I'm hoping we'll solve that tonight." Flowershine nodded brightly at him.
"Oh, of course you will! Say, what are Burrpaw and Boulderpaw doing anyway?"

★★★

"So," Boulderpaw grunted as he pressed their construction into place to block the small gap in the den, "you see our problem. We know Shadowtail likes Dad, but we have no clue how to make him even THINK about taking another mate."
"Even though he deserves it," Burrpaw added, "it's been moons since we lost Mum, and we think he needs to get out there again. Plus, Shadowtail is really nice, and if we're going to have another mother, it might as well be her." Acornstream and Hawkthorn looked amused by this, glancing at each other knowingly as Hawkthorn paused grooming his mate's coat. Finally, he cleared his throat, struggling to keep a straight face as the two apprentices stared at him seriously.
"Well," he said, "I don't think you really have to worry about that. Shadowtail has never really been one to keep her thoughts hidden, so I'm sure when the time is right she'll tell your father how she feels about him for herself." Acornstream nodded her assent, but Boulderpaw huffed and shook his head roughly.
"No, no, you're not listening. Shadowtail isn't the problem, it's Dad. He's not thinking about mates, and I don't want him to hurt Shadowtail and drive her away by saying something dumb because he hasn't thought of it as even a possibility. So, how did you guys know you liked each other?" The apprentices peered at the couple expectantly, with Dawnkit and Duskkit curled up fast asleep against Acornstream's belly.
"Well," Hawkthorn mused, "we spent a lot of time together early on, since the clan was small and we were all pretty good hunters so that gave us an opportunity to bond." Acornstream nodded, and the brown tabby stared at her for a moment, before he smiled fondly. "I knew I was in love with her this one day, in late Newleaf. We were in the camp, and we'd been sharing some kill, and she laughed and when I looked over at her, with the afternoon rays of the sun shining down on her pelt, it suddenly hit me that she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and just hearing her voice say my name filled me with undescribeable j--"
"Yuck," Burrpaw groaned, "we get it, you two are madly in love and Hawkthorn is sappy. Maybe we should ask Ashenstrike instead. He and Lionheart have been getting close after all, and she's more like Dad than these two are. Plus, she knows Dad from before Groveclan and before Mum, so she would have better insight."
"You really think that Lionheart is going to give us tips on how to make our Dad think about having a mate again?" The pair fell silent and Acornstream and Hawkthorn couldn't help but laugh, smiling at the two younger cats gently.
"I'm sure you'll figure it out," Acornstream said gently, "but maybe you should get back to your jobs, so that your mentors aren't mad when they get back to camp."

★★★

"Hey!" Ashenstrike yowled as Lionheart's paws slammed into the water, sending spray up into his face. She smiled at him, smugly and Shadowtail let out a lilted laugh, before squealing as Lionheart splashed her too. "Some hunting party this is," Ashenstrike teased, ducking his head as Lionheart swatted some more water at him.
"Cheeky toms get splashed," she said, "and you started it." It was true, her own ginger fur was dripping wet from where Ashenstrike had splashed her just moment earlier. Despite what he claimed, Lionheart knew he'd done it on purpose. He wouldn't be able to pull a fast one on her, that was for sure. Ashenstrike laughed, shaking out his grey pelt.
"Okay okay, guilty as charged." He bounced back away from Lionheart, who remained standing paw-deep in the water, letting it cool the pads of her feet. They exchanged a small smile. Ever since that night, Lionheart had found it a lot easier to open up to Ashenstrike. The tom, for all his goofing around, was intelligent and compassionate, and trading their past lives under the night sky had built a bond between them. It was nice to have another friend her own age, who reminded her to relax every once and a while.
"So, I need your help," Shadowtail announced as the patrol moved on to the side of the lake where the hunting was best, "I'm still trying to convince Hawkthorn and Acornstream to name their kits after birds, and keep it thematic, but they want to name them after something lame like trees." Lionheart and Ashenstrike both laughed.
"Okay," Lionheart snorted, "I will order Acornstream, with my powers as a deputy, to name her kits after birds, and not after trees because that's lame." Shadowtail rolled her eyes with a huff as the two older cats burst into gentle laughter. She couldn't help laugh with them though- it was nice to see the normally stoic Lionheart relax and have fun with her clan mates.
"I just meant tell her you think it's a good idea. She respects the both of you, you'd have more sway." Lionheart shook her head a little at their antics, while Ashenstrike declared that he would, of course, help Shadowtail, and that he was utterly at her disposal, a claim that caused the brown tabby molly to laugh and bat at his ears.
"Come on," Lionheart laughed as Ashenstrike shook his head, "we have some prey to catch. We can't let the kitten patrol beat us with prey count."

★★★

"We are the kitten patrol though," Maplefall reasoned with the other two cats, padding along beside them, "to those guys at least! I mean, Lionheart and Ashenstrike are both over twice our ages, and Shadowtail is a solid twelve moons older than even Stonepatch so we must seem like kits to them." The big tom harrumphed, and Fawnrunner rolled her golden eyes, streaming along toward the field effortlessly.
"Still! The kitten patrol! I suppose it is kind of a cute nam-- oops! Sorry." She gave Stonepatch a cheerful smile as she accidentally knocked into him, before veering away again. The burly tom ducked his head, as if to hide his embarrassment, and mumbled something noncommittal about it not being a problem. Maplefall narrowed her eyes at him in amusement, before shaking her head and bounding forward.
"Who cares what they say anyway, right Stonepatch? I just think it's nice to have some friends my own age! Before you two joined the clan, there was only really Badgerstar, and even then, he's leader, so it's a bit different." She purred as Fawnrunner fell into step beside her, having become fast friends with the patched she-cat ever since she'd join the clan.
"Right," Stonepatch rumbled, "and speaking of actual kittens, how are Dawnkit and Duskkit doing?"
"They're fine," Fawnrunner replied, "they still miss Junipernose a lot, and they can get cranky if I go on too many patrols and don't spend enough time with them, but for the most part they're settling in well, and Acornstream and Hawkthorn have done a good job of watching over them so far. They're just excited to become apprentices now I think."
"Can't relate," Maplefall replied airily, "you're the only clan-born cat of us. Stonepatch and I were both loners before we joined Groveclan, isn't that right?" Stonepatch nodded his assent with a small hum, and Fawnrunner glanced at them with a little bit of shock evident in her features, before she laughed.
"I would never have guessed that," she mewed, "especially not about you, Maplefall. You slot into the clan as if you've been here all your life. That's how it feels when you're a clan cat in a clan." She said. Maplefall simply laughed, and shrugged her shoulders, before nimbly bouncing off a fallen log.
"Well, it's more like I've been here all of Groveclan's life. When I found this place, it was just Badgerstar and Lionheart. Flintburr came to the clan around the same time as me, so for a while it was just the four of us, until we slowly started to find more cats like Flowershine, and Hawkthorn and Acornstream."
"Speaking of Badgerstar," Fawnrunner cooed, and Maplefall swatted at her playfully, making the other slender she-cat leap away with a tinkling laugh, smiling sheepishly at Stonepatch as she knocked into him again, but the grey and white tom simply gave her a soft smile to let her know not to worry about it.
"Now that," Maplefall purred, "is a secret I'll never tell."

★★★

Hawkthorn burst from the nursery like a dog was chasing him, eyes wild in terror. Boulderpaw and Burrpaw quickly followed, ushering a sleeping Dawnkit and Duskkit across camp to play somewhere safe. Hawkthorn sprinted for the medicine cat den, yowling at the top of his lungs for Goldleaf.
"Goldleaf! Goldleaf, come quick, Acornstr-"
"She's kitting, I know!" The she-cat emerged with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. "There's no other reason why you'd be hollering like that. Go get a stick, and then follow me. It's about time those kits got introduced to the world."

[ badgerstar, dustfang, flowershine and flintburr patrol the borders
shadowtail, ashenstrike and lionheart hunt near the lake
maplefall, fawnrunner and stonepatch hunt in the field
acornstream is kitting! goldleaf stays in camp to help her
the clan consumes 4 voles ]

Leader:
        badgerstar | 26 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★✰

Deputy:
        lionheart | 47 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Medicine Cat:
        goldleaf | 48 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Warriors:
        flintburr | 62 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        maplefall | 22 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 36 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 36 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dustfang | 41 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 47 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 23 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 22 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 13 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link]🌷[/url]

Apprentices:
        boulderpaw | 10 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrpaw | 10 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Queens:
        acornstream | 36 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Kits:
        dawnkit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        duskkit | 4 moons | ♂ | 🌷

Elders:
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    crescentclan | chasing the moon
    echoclan | Katrione
    hopeclan | adiebaby11

enemy clans;
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | Clan Name | Username
    south | Clan Name | Username
    west | Clan Name | Username

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [1] | greencough
    chervil [2] | wounds/aches
    marigold [1] | wounds
    tansy [1] | coughs
    goldenrod [1] | wounds
    catchweed [1] | poultices
    poppy seeds [1] | pain
    cobwebs [1] | bleeding
    fennel [3] | pain
    raspberry leaves [1] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [1] | strength
    herb [#] | use

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    bird | x2 | 6 servings
    fish | x5 | 10 servings
    squirrel | x3 | 6 servings
    capacity: 22 servings (5 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    maplefall | boulderpaw [4]
    ↪ swimming, hunting, battle, stalking
    flintburr | burrpaw [4]
    ↪ swimming, hunting, battle, stalking
    mentor | apprentice [#]
    ↪ skill, skill, skill, skill

deceased cats;
    name | cause
    name | cause

family/mates;
    flintburrsilvermoon
    halfkit & sootkit
    unknown ♥ unknown
    shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang ♡ tanglestep
    boulderpaw & burrpaw
    hawkthornacornstream
    ↪ incoming!
    unknown ♡ junipernose
    dawnkit & duskkit
    adopted by fawnrunner (m. aunt)
    name and name
    ↪ kit names
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| LEAFCLAN POST NO.38 |

Postby ashton. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:57 am

NUMBER OF CATS: 44 | MALES: 22 | FEMALES: 22
NEXT MOONPOOL VISIT: x

Dewfang went about all his tasks quite glumly. It was rare for his voice to be heard. But who would want to hear it anyway - the voice of a monster? The young warrior was hardly able to keep his mind from replaying that day over and over again. The thundering of the river and the screaming of his mother melting together into one horrid sound, the frightening chill that kept running up and down his spine, that sickening smile of Frigidrose's.... None of them would leave him. The real world felt like a dream. He hoped to wake up soon. Thank StarClan Frigidrose was leaving him alone more often now that she had her deputy duties to attend to. She made him such an evil cat.... He didn't want to be, he didn't ask for any of this. But of course, it was too late to go back. He didn't have the courage to stand up to his former mentor now. She'd kill him for it, wouldn't she? It then occurred to him how much of a wimp he was. He was just Frigidrose's puppet. He had no say-so in this. His life was in her paws now. She decided everything. She watched him constantly, always controlling the events of his day. He was so sick of this. Hopefully it will end soon, he thought half-heartedly as he followed, gaze to the ground in front of his paws, the other members of the patrol out of the camp.

"Ow!" Rainkit cried as her brother's claws met her tail. She yanked it away from him and scurried, hissing, behind the slightly larger Tawnykit. "Oh, Burntkit, stop that," the ginger tabby mewed despite the small smile that was growing on her face at the sight of the bickering siblings. "I was just playing, that's all." The tom stuck his tongue out at the she-cats. "You can play with your claws sheathed, right?" Burntkit rolled his eyes, muttering inaudibly as he slunk off to the nursery entrance. "Burntkit!" Darkkit gasped and hurried toward his brother. He lowered his voice, "What are you doing? You know we aren't allowed out just yet." "Oh, where's your sense of adventure?" cried Burntkit. "You sure are a boring lot - all of you." Meanwhile, the queens were fretting a little over Blizzardkit.... Briardusk curled her tail around her smallest kit, giving her a lick on the head. The white she-kit gave a soft whimper and nuzzled her way to her mother's belly. "I'm worried about her..." Briardusk mewed quietly to Daisyskip. "She keeps mewling so loudly - it's like she's lost. But she's not saying anything, just crying. And she doesn't respond when I talk to her." The tabby-and-white she-cat fell silent for a few moments before speaking again, her voice softer than before, "Do you think she's deaf?" Daisyskip gazed thoughtfully at the tiny white she-kit. "I'm not sure," she said. "I guess you could ask one of the medicine cats about it. But... well, I think she might be. She's been here a moon, yet hasn't spoken a word." Noticing her former mentor's crestfallen expression, the ginger tabby gave her a comforting lick on the ear. "I won't bother the medicine cats just yet. Very soon today they'll have to be looking after Isidora," Briardusk mewed, turning her gaze to the other queen, who was curled up in her nest. She wasn't sleeping, though. Her eyes were just slightly open. She had been tossing and turning quite a bit that day, convincing the others that her kits would likely arrive within hours. Willowcloud kept popping in to check on her. "Mommy!" Rainkit squealed. Briardusk turned to find her kit hurrying toward her, Tawnykit following, with worry written all over her face. "Burntkit and Darkkit left! They left the nursery!" "Rainkit, hush now," Daisyskip mewed in an effort to calm the little calico while Briardusk quickly got to her paws and trotted toward the entrance of the den. "I'm sure they're fine." "I knew it - oh, I knew they would leave. I should have stopped them. But they wouldn't have listened to me anyways...." Tawnykit curled her tail around the younger she-kit, pulling her close. "Like Daisyskip said, they're probably fine. You don't need to worry." Soon enough they could faintly hear the mewling of protests from the two little toms as they were being returned to the nursery. "...very sorry they disturbed you..." they heard Briardusk saying. Then there was a new voice, one they'd never heard before. "Oh, don't you fret! They're quite charming little kits. I love kits, you know. They're adorable. I certainly don't mind them interrupting my nap, haha!" Rainkit turned to Tawnykit with a nervous expression. Very quietly, she mewed, "Who do you think that is?" The ginger shrugged and padded toward the entrance just as Briardusk was returning with the tom-kits, followed by the stranger. She was a white cat, somewhat fluffy, with light ginger tabby patches, and - to Tawnykit's astonishment - no tail. Nothing at all, not even a stump like Isidora's. It was intriguing, she thought. When she began to trot toward them, Rainkit hissed, "What are you doing?! We need to hide - it's a stranger!" Tawnykit only laughed and continued forward. "Hello!" she chirped, succeeding in getting the attention of the strange cat. She turned her large, yellow-green, smiling eyes Tawnykit's way and gave a mrrow of greeting, "Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you, little one. I'm Tansypatch. What's your name?" Tawnykit happily introduced herself and was about to introduce the other kits when a snarling Frigidrose suddenly appeared in the entrance. She was such a menacing figure - even though she wasn't the tallest or most muscular cat in the Clan. It was her attitude that earned her this appearance. Tawnykit knew that most of the kits and apprentices, plus some warriors, were quite scared of her. Despite this reputation, Tawnykit tried to keep an open mind when it came to Frigidrose. Maybe she wasn't so bad as the rumors said she was? She'd heard that she was quite protective. That was good, wasn't it? - that she cared for her Clan-mates? That had to make her a good cat, Tawnykit decided. Perhaps something was bothering her, something she kept to herself. Tawnykit felt the urge to help her, but knew that would be impossible. "Excuse me, what exactly are you doing here, Tansypatch?" the deputy growled. The newcomer lowered her head and stared at the ground, shuffling her paws nervously. When she spoke, her voice had lost every trace of its bubbly nature. "I-I'm sorry, Frigidrose. I can explain -" "Oh, of course, just excuses, excuses. Get. Out. We cannot trust such a new cat as you around our precious kits." Tansypatch softly mewed and apology and scurried out of the nursery. Tawnykit, shocked, stared after her new friend. "What was that for?.." she breathed almost to herself, but Frigidrose perceived it as an attack. "This is not your problem. Just go play with the other kits, and do other, uh... I don't know, kit things," she hissed before stalking out of the den. Tawnykit flinched at the sudden hiss and ashamedly padded toward her mother, who was glaring after Frigidrose. "Are you alright, darling?" she queried, giving her adopted daughter a lick on the forehead. Tawnykit nodded, snuggling into Daisyskip's side. Maybe she was wrong about Frigidrose. Maybe the deputy was a bad cat. The ginger kit shook her head a little. No, that couldn't be right. Even through all the snarling and hissing, she thought she could see a good cat in Frigidrose. Just... on the wrong path. Tawnykit yawned and lay her head down on her paws. This was too much thinking for a two-moon old kit.

Prey eaten: 2 hares + 1 squirrel (8 servings)
Kitting: Isidora
Training: Hollypaw + Sootpaw
Patrol: Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Breezeclaw, Spiderbrook, Foxpounce, + Mistystep
Hunting: Honeydapple, Dustfall, Tinyfeather, Birchwing, Russetdash, + Brightstream
Herb hunting: Willowcloud

LEADER:
      Emberstar | 64 | F | X
      Lives: ★★★★ [4/9]

DEPUTY:
      Frigidrose | 49 | F | X

MEDICINE CATS:
      Willowcloud | 56 | F | X
      Appleheart | 33 | M | X

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
      none

WARRIORS: [28]
      Patchthorn | 69 | M | X
      Dustfall | 61 | M | X
      Frostpath | 37 | F | X
      Honeydapple | 58 | F | X
      Cloudtalon | 46 | M | X
      Stormbreeze | 34 | M | X
      Badgerstrike | 76 | F | X
      Foxpounce | 29 | M | X
      Birchwing | 29 | M | X
      Crowstorm | 34 | M | X
      Adder | 29 | F | X
      Tinyfeather | 60 | F | X
      Breezeclaw | 22 | F | X
      Falconchaser | 21 | M | X
      Pinedust | 21 | M | X
      Heatherpond | 21 | F | X
      Mistystep | 29 | F | X
      Spiderbrook | 25 | M | X
      Ivytuft | 16 | F | X
      Bramblestrike | 17 | F | X
      Sheepclaw | 63 | F | X
      Ashenclaw | 67 | M | X
      Dewfang | 14 | M | X
      Russetdash | 14 | F | X
      Ottershade | 14 | M | X
      Brightstream | 14 | F | X
      Tansypatch | 17 | F | X

APPRENTICES: [4]
      Fernpaw | 13 | F | X
      Ravenpaw | 11 | M | X
      Hollypaw | 9 | F | X
      Sootpaw | 7 | M | X

QUEENS: [3]
      Daisyskip | 29 | F | X - right eye missing
      Briardusk | 48 | F | X
      Isidora | 26 | F | X | abilities

KITS: [6]
      Lightkit | 5 | M | X
      Tawnykit | 2 | F | X
      Darkkit | 1 | M | X
      Burntkit | 1 | M | X
      Rainkit | 1 | F | X
      Blizzardkit | 1 | F | X | deaf

ELDERS: [1]
      Sunstripe | 115 | M | X

DECEASED CATS:
      Shadekit |4 | F | drowned | X
      Featherpaw | 13 | F | murdered by Frigidrose | X
      Cinderdawn | 19 | M | badger attack | X
      Snowstep | 39 | F | murdered by Dewfang | X
      Webfang | 72 | M | murdered by Frigidrose | X

MATES:
      Honeydapple + ???
      xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
      Frigidrose + ???
      xx↪ Breezeclaw, Shadekit, Cinderdawn
      Emberstar + Webfang
      xx↪ Falconchaser, Pinedust, Heatherpond
      Snowstep + ???
      xx↪ Dewfang, Russetdash, Ottershade, Brightstream
      Tinyfeather + Dustfall
      xx↪ Fernpaw
      Daisyskip + Crowstorm
      xx↪ Lightkit, Sootpaw (adopted), Tawnykit (adopted)
      Appleheart + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
      xx↪ Lavenderkit (EchoClan), Tawnykit
      Briardusk + Cloudtalon
      xx↪ Darkkit, Burntkit, Rainkit, Blizzardkit
      Isidora + ???
      xx↪ expecting (due now)

BORDERS:
      Northern | forest | BeechClan
      Southern | fields | CaveClan
      Western | river | StrikeClan
      Eastern | fields | SootClan
      North-east | forest | EchoClan
      North-west | river | open
      South-east | fields | ForestClan
      South-west | fields | open
        ALLIES:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        TempestClan | I.C.

ENEMIES:
        CaveClan | tauriel.
        ForestClan | Simonpet

MEDICINE STORE:
        Alder bark | x2 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burdock root | x2 | treats infection
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Cobwebs | x1 Stops bleeding
        Coltsfoot | x1 | Good for shortness of breath and kittencough
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns
        Daisy Leaves | x1 | For aching joints
        Fennel | x3 | Eases hip pain
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x2 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures
        Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Lavender | x1 | Treats chills, head and throat pains, cures fever.
        xxThe scent may calm a cat
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison
        Sorrel | x1 | Traveling herb, can build up appetite
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection