Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:24 am

Silver Clan
Number of Cats: Toms: 1 She-cats: 2
Next Moonpool visit: Now

Strawberryfall and Deerstar walked up to the Moonpool. "Are you ready?" asked Strawberryfall. "Yes," Deerstar answered. "Then put your nose in the water," whispered Strawberry.
Deerstar closed her eyes put her nose in the water. The coldness shocked her body and she heard someone say, "Wake up." Deerstar recognized that voice. "Dad!" Deerstar yelled. Then she ran up to him and snuggled with him. "So," she said. "You live in Star Clan now because you're..." Deerstar trailed off. She didn't want to say it."Yes, I'm dead, and I'm so proud of you for recolonizing Silver Clan, Deersong" said Bluethorn. Deerstar laughed because she hadn't seen her father in moons. "It's Deerstar, remember? And also, could I ask you something?" whispered Deerstar. Bluethorn answered,"When I lived down in the forest with you, I would of never imagined my little she-cat becoming leader.
And also, what did you want to ask me?
" Deerstar felt like a kit asking for a mouse to play with. "Could you send a cat to my Clan? And by cat, I mean any cat worthy enough to live in Silver Clan. From kit to elder, it doesn't matter what rank
the cat is. Okay Dad
? Bluethorn smiled. "Your wish is my command," he said. Then, Deerstar closed her eyes and was back with Strawberryfall. "Come on now, it's time to head back to camp. Hawkwing will be expecting us," hurriedly said Strawberryfall. "I told Hawkwing to go hunting while we were gone so there will be some fresh kill waiting for us there."

[Strawberryfall and Deerstar went to the Moonpool asking for a cat]
[Hawkwing went hunting]
[Silver Clan ate a squirrel]

Leader:
          Deerstar | 30 | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Hawkwing | 26 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Strawberryfall | 37 | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    x0 | Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches
    x0 | Bindweed | Fastens Sticks To Broken Legs To Keep Them In Place.
    x0 | Blackberry Leaves | Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    x0 | Borage Leaves | Produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    x0 | Broom | Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    x0 | Burdock Root | Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    x0 | Burnet | Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    x0 | Catchweed | To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    x1 | Catmint | For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    x0 | Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes.
    x0 | Chamomile | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    x0 | Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache.
    x0 | Chickweed | Treats greencough.
    x0 | Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    x0 | Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    x0 | Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    x0 | Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints.
    x1 | Dandelion | Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    x0 | Deadly Nightshade | Poison.
    x0 | Deathberries | Poison, kills a cat.
    x0 | Dock | Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    x0 | Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    x0 | Elder Leaves | Eases sprains.
    x0 | Fennel | Helps pain in the hips.
    x0 | Feverfew | For fever/chills or for headaches.
    x0 | Foxglove Seeds | Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    x0 | Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief.
    x1 | Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds.
    x0 | Hawkweed | Like catmint but not as strong.
    x0 | Holly Berry | Mild deathberry.
    x0 | Honey | Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    x1 | Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    x0 | Ivy Leaf | To store other herbs.
    x1 | Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
    x0 | Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    x0 | Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    x0 | Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    x0 | Mallow Leaf | Soothes belly ache.
    x0 | Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    x0 | Mint | Hides the scent of death.
    x0 | Mousebile | Rid elders of ticks.
    x0 | Parsley | Stop queen's milk production.
    x0 | Poppy Seed | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    x0 | Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    x0 | Raspberry Leaf | Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    x0 | Rosemary | Hides the scent of death.
    x0 | Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    x0 | Sorrel | Build an appetite.
    x0 | Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    x1 | Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection.
    x1 | Tansy | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    x0 | Tormentil | Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    x0 | Tymel | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    x0 | Water Hemlock | Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    x0 | Watermint | Eases bellyaches.
    x0 |Wild Garlic | Prevents infections.
    x0 | Willow Bark | Eases pain.
    x0 | Willow Leaf | Stops vomiting.
    x0 | Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    x0 | Yarrow | Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Total: 5 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 am

Oakclan
Number of Cats:2

Oakstar and Flameleaf talking wrote:Oakstar saw a cat. "So, you're a medicine cat? Oakstar said, seeing the herbs.
"Yes," Flameleaf said.
"Join my clan then!" Oakstar demanded. "Get settled in," Oakstar didn't give the new medicine cat enough time to answer. "Speaking of joining my clan, I'm going on a patrol!"

I'm sending Oakstar on a patrol.

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 24 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 22| Gender F| X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MoleClan 2

Postby Chinchy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:08 pm

MoleClan
Number of Cats: 6
Next Moonpool visit: Due

~~~~~~

Oaksplash kept his eyes on the water, paw held up off the ground in preparation to strike as soon as a worthwhile fish passed by. His concentration lasted until he got a somewhat rough prod from a paw. He looked at Bearface who simply gestured to a duck nearby. He nodded, hiding behind a small clump of reeds right beside him as Bearface padded away, in the other direction along the river. He waited for the duck to come into sight from behind the reeds, sitting in a hunter's crouch until the time came and he lauched himself out of the cover and into the water, landing on the duck and clamping his jaws around its neck before it could get out from under him. He fell off as it had given a final struggle, but Oaksplash was a powerful swimmer, pretty much the only cat in this small Clan that actually likes the water, really. The others merely saw it as a necessary evil. So far, at least. The tom happily pushed himself against the flow of the current slightly as he swamp to the nearby shore, dragging out the bird with himself. He let go of it briefly as he spotted a water vole, but it had definitely spotted him too as it scurried to the safety of its own home. Now where was Bearface. The tabby glanced around, looking for the deputy. He soon grew tired of waiting, grabbing the large piece of Fresh-kill and carrying it with his head held high to keep it from dragging on the ground, his movements seeming somewhat clumsy now. Half-way back the sounds of something running caught his attention and he braced himself for impact, yet... what he saw was the dark brown deputy rushing towards him, two mice held by their tail in his jaws.
"Nice catch." The warrior mumbled through his feather-covered prey, but the deputy onto grumbled. They padded silently back the rest of the way and as they both slipped down into the tunnels, the opening wider than needed which allowed Oaksplash to enjoy being able to carry the duck along for just a bit longer before he had to duck his head down and let it drag along in front of him down until the ground curved back to level. Ah, home. Not the best place to live, but it was still home. Bearface dropped his mice first and Oaksplash dropped the duck by the pair, forming the begginings of a proper Fresh-Kill pile. Boulderstar seemed to have been waiting impatiently, his paws kneading at the ground. "Did you need something Boul-" Oakheart began to ask in a cheerful tone, only to be cut off by Boulderstar himself, who wasn't even speaking to him. Of course the leader was always fonder of contact with his deputy...
"Beaeface, please stay here and guard the camp while I'm away, I must head to the Moonpool." All it seemed to take was a brief nod in silence for the gray tom to seem satisfied and dart out. Dart may not be accurate, though. The tom seemed to have a slight limp. As far as Oaksplash knew, he had always been that way. Even before their old medicine cat died. Thankfully it never seemed to get any worse at least. Oaksplash sighed, sitting down with his neck fur bristling slightly at the glare digging into him like the jaws of an enemy. He didn't even look, already knowing what was - "You could have waited for me!" Bearface growled, his deep and angry tone echoing in the underground tunnels and making it sound fiercer than it normally would be.

-------

Toadstep and Softstone had had plenty of fun playing around like kits, chasing eachother and wrestling. After all, it wasn't like they would scare any prey in the more barren parts of the territory. Eventually they remembered their duty, hurriedly marking the borders and making sure it was safe before scurrying back to camp, happy and with ruffled up pelts that they decided they would clean up later on. As Toadstep slipped into the tunnels, Softstone following right behind, close enough to justify him moving his tail to his side, he was still quite cheerful, though he put on a more serious face, though he wasn't near as good at faking it as his mate that stood next to him, stepping forward to confront a suspitious stare from Bearface. Oaksplash turned and left the bunch alone, slipping into what was supposedly meant to be the elders' den to avoid passing the deputy. "What took you so long?" Inquired the sleek brown tom after a pause, eyeing the pair.
"We found an intruder on the border. He put up a bit of a fight against being chased off, but he's gone now." Softstone lied, sounding perfectly calm and serious as she did, trying to justify the time wasted on games and their messy appearance.
" 'S that so? Alright. We don't have a med cat so go get yourselves cleaned up. Pick whatever hole you like?
I don't care. Just get out of my sight." Bearface flicked his tail, dismissing the two warriors who slunk off to the den they belonged in. As Bearface moved to a sentry position at the entryway, Oaksplash hurried from elder to warrior den, accompanying the two.
"Was that true? You two aren't hurt, are you?" Oaksplash didn't seem very serious, having easily seen through Toadstep the moment he came in. No doubt Bearface had to.
"Yeah, we're fine. See what Softstone did there? I can't believe Bearface didn't claw either of our ears off for trying to lie." Toadstep gave a small joyful hop with a purr.
"Do you think he believed me?" Softstone seemed just a bit more anxious that the two toms.
"No, but I doubt he'll do anything."
"Yeah, don't worry."

----

Boulderstar laid by the Moonpool, on his belly, taking a pair of small laps at the star-filled water before resting his head on the ground and drifting to the world of dreams. He greeted the old spirits, respectfully dipping his head. "I have come to ask for a favor. With my medicine cat having joined your ranks and with no apprentice to take his place, I ask of you to grant me the gift of a new medicine cat. I respect whatever your decision may be." Saying this, the leader raised his head, hoping for an answer. A dark gray molly stepped forward, briefly dipping her head and speaking with a silken tongue. "In two moonrises who will meet a traveler. Search for one with a pelt of honey. They will help sow the seeds for your future."
Boulderstar thanked the molly, his late mother, Stonesong, before slipping from his dream into the world of the waking. He got up, dipping his head to the pool itself before leaving and treading back home. As he reached camp, he found Bearface waiting for him. They exchanged a few words before they both padded to their own dens, Bearface practically kicking a fidgeting Toadstep out of his nest. "Go make yourself useful and guard the camp." The avoid disturbing the others too much, he kept his voice low and Toadstep quickly hurried out and out into the clear night.

----

Once the two moonrises had passed, Boulderstar and Bearface set out on a late everning patrol to check for any sign of the promised traveler. On the farther off border they spotted a tired looking ginger tabby, carrying something in their mouth and seemingly limping. Approaching slowly and calmly, Boulderstar took the task of speaking to what was apparently a molly with a wad of herbs in her mouth and cobweb around her paw. She seemed spooked of the two, possibly not knowing how to protect herself. Which would make sense. Two warriors avainst an exhausted medicine cat spelled out trouble for the latter.
"Hello. I am Boulderstar, this is Bearface, my deputy. We were warned by StarClan that you would be ariving."
Seeming reassured by the calm speech of the leader and promise of no danger, the molly's fur lay flat and her tail raised slightly.
"Thank StarClan. I was told to search for a Clan in need. My name is Honeyseed, this is MoleClan territory, correct?" She spoke in a muffled voice for obvious reasons
Bearface stayed quiet, though his bristling neck fur and twitching tail showed that he definitely didn't like the idea of taking in a strange cat apparently from another Clan.
"Yes indeed. Welcome. Bearface, please help her bring her herbs." The blue-gray tom turned, leading the way back towards camp, Honeyseed and Bearface following on one side of him, Honeyseed sandwiched inbetween. Judging by her concerned glances to Boulderstar, even Bearface decided to warm up enough to speak softly. Even if he had to force it. "Don't worry, he's fine. Always been like that." Honeyseed glanced at him as if she didn't believe it, but it made sense to trust the deputy as to how the leader she only just met was.

Now that Honeyseed was in the tunnels, she felt increadibly uncomfortable as the environment was definitely far from what she was used to. She had seen a cat out to guard the tunnels who had introduced herself as Softstone already. She noticed there were two other toms in what was apparently the warriors den as she moved past. Bearface had given back her herbs left her and the leader and when she entered a narrow tunnel, it contained a small space that split into two. She had been told to go left as the leader moved right and she found what seemed to be a rather nice place to set up her den. She stored the herbs she already had and curled up in a fresh nest that seemed to be ready for her already. It took a while to fall asleep as she was still uneasy...

~~~~

Honeyseed was woken by the echoing yowls of Bearface. She lifted her head, listening in. It seemed he was issuing patrols for the day... but did he have to be so aggressive and loud. She got up, gave herself a quick licking and moved to the small space between tunnels to her and Boulderstar's den. Now that she could hear more clearly, she realized that an argument was going on between the deputy and Toadstep. About Softstone being pregnant no doubt. She didn't feel like dealing with this, but she slunk out, sighing and getting in between the toms. "Please explain what is going on here." Oh boy did she sound tired.
"Bearface wants to send Softstone on hunting patrol! Please tell him that she can't." Toadstep insisted franticly, growling at Bearface with both toms' fur fluffed out.
"She'll be fine, mousebrain!" Bearface insisted instead, baring his teeth and showing his claws.
Honeyseed cuffed the deputy and warrior over their ears like disobedient kits.
"Sorry, Toadstep, but Bearface is right. She'll be fine for now. Now calm down. We don't need you two tearing one another's ears off." She huffed, passing by them both as she headed for the entrance tunnel. "And for StarClan's sake, have you not asked her yet?" And with that, she headed out, heading for the river where it seemed plants preffered to grow. Not surprising really. She searched for herbs, happy to take her mind off the toms she shared a Clan with for once. The Clan may have been small, but sometimes it seemed far larger and with her and Softstone the only mollies.

Softstone was sleeping like a rock in the nursery while the argument was going on. She merely shifted a couple times. With Toadstep starting to become a bit obsessive little by little, she decided to sleep there, where it was more peaceful. Now Bearface, still angry, entered the large and fairly comfortable cave-like nursery, Toadstep watching with his tail lashing. Rather than proding roughly, Bearface nudged the molly somewhat gently until she awoke, sitting up, still sleepy. "What do you need? Patrol?" Softstone asked, licking her thick, long fur until it was tidy.
"Hunting patrol. Go with Oaksplash." He flicked his tail towards the exit of the den and followed her after, glaring back at Toadstep one last time before climbing out of the underground camp and up to where Boulderstar was waiting already. To head out on the border patrol.
"Everything in order." The gray tom questioned, flashing a look of sympathy.
"As much as it'll ever be." Bearface replied, seeming a bit less aggressive and grumpy around his leader. They left just before Oaksplash and Softstone appeared and darted off towards the river. The best spot for everything at the moment.
"And be careful not to fall in or push yourself!" Toadstep yowled after Softstone as she left with Oaksplash to head towards he river to fish. The two hunters had already been warned that Honeyseed had not been happy that morning so they made an extra note to try to avoid her.

[Honeyseed searches for herbs near the river]
[Boulderstar and Bearface patrol the borders]
[Softstone and Oaksplash go out to hunt
(Oaksplash fishes, of course)]

Leader:
Boulderstar | 82 moons | Tom | X
Lives: ★★★★

Deputy:
Bearface | 50 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
Honeyseed | 30 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
Oaksplash | 39 moons | Tom | X
Toadstep | 61 moons | Tom | X
Softstone | 59 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
Softstone | 59 moons | Molly | X

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northwest | Clan Name | Username
South-west | HopeClan | adiebaby11
South-east | Clan Name | Username
North-east | Wolf territory

Medicine Store
Borage | ×1 | Produces better milk, brings down fevers
Cobweb | ×1 |Soaks up blood, can be used to bind broken bones
Marigold | ×1 |Stops infections
Tansy | ×1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons
Yarrow | ×1| Extracts poison from wounds, makes cats vomit.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Stray over borders:
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
Birds | ×0 | 3 servings

General territory:
Mole (Common, hard to catch) | x0 | 1 servings
Voles (Common-ish) | x0 | 1 servings
Mouse (Common-ish) | x2 | 1 serving
Shrews (Common) | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit (Uncommon - Rare)| x0 | 2 servings
Birds (Rare) | ×0 | 3 servings

River:
Frog (Common, but only in Warm and rainy seasons)| x0 | 1 serving
Water vole (Common) | ×0 | 1 serving
Stoat (Fairly common) | ×0 | 2 servings
Fish (Common) | x0 | 2 servings
Big fish (Rare) | ×0 | 3 servings
Duck (Common-ish around Greenleaf) | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | Tunnelling, Battle, Fishing, Running, Swimming, Stealth
Mentor | Apprentice | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Toadstep & Softstone | None yet
Name and Name | Kits

Genes
Boulderstar - Blue-gray shorthair
Ll, Bb, XoY, dd, aa, mcmc, Spsp, Tata, ii, Ccs, ss, wdwd

Bearface - Chocolate shorthair
Ll, bb, XoY, Dd, aa, Mcmc, spsp, Tata, ii, Ccs, ss, wdwd

Honeyleaf - Ginger mackarel tabby shorthair bicolor
Ll, bbl, XOXO, Dd, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, Ccb, Ss, wdwd

Oaksplash - Chocolate classic tabby longhair bicolor
ll, bbl, XoY, DD, Aa, mcmc, Spsp, tata, ii, CC, Ss, wdwd

Toadstep - Chocolate mackarel tabby shorthair bicolor
Ll, bbl, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, Ccb, Ss, wdwd

Softstone - Cream smoke ticked tabby longhair
ll, bbl, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Tata, Ii, CC, Ss, wdwd
Last edited by Chinchy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sycamoreclan | post 4

Postby skywalker, » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Bearstar watched his few cats mill around aimlessly. The clan had been steadily increasing, and with the additions of Gullrunner and Heronstream, Bearstar felt the little more confident in himself. He could practically feel Hickoryflower gazing down on him, her warm gaze approving of his decisions and what he has done to help re-create this clan. He puffed out his chest slightly as he sat on the meeting rock, pride blazing in his eyes. Mapleflower was munching on some squirrel, Gullrunner prancing over to her, a flower clamped in his jaws. Mapleflower looked towards him, and gave him a disapproving glare, but accepted the flower anyways, picking it up in her own jaws. She told him to lower himself down, and Gullrunner tilted his head slightly, but bent down anyways. Mapleflower placed it behind his head, and Gullrunner's eyes widened, and he grumbled lightly. Mapleflower snorted out a laugh, but offered him some of her squirrel. He suddenly forgot his anger, and gratefully sat down beside her, crouching over the squirrel and tearing a hunk of it away. Bearstar laughed slightly, shaking his head. Heronstream emerged from the medicine den, and looked towards the two sharing a squirrel. He puffed out his cheeks, and looked towards Bearstar. Said tom lifted his tail, waving in salutations. Heronstream returned the gesture by dipping his head out of respect.

Bearstar breathed in deeply, and lifted his gaze to the lightly darkening sky. The clouds blazed a gentle orange, pink and purple as the sky turned dark, and a small smile lifted his features. He was glad. If he had continued being who he was, before he became the leader of Sycamoreclan, he would probably still be skittering around ever bush and tree out of fear. He felt silly, for acting like he had before he had the pleasure of meeting and leading these other cats, but he guessed it was just his old nature. That's when he heard Mapleflowers teasing voice break his concentration, and he looked towards the group of three "Are you coming, Bearstar? Or are you going to continue staring at the sky like some star-struck kitten?" She said, flicking her ears in slightly annoyance. He shook his head, smiling a bit "I'm coming, don't get your whiskers in a knot." He leaped off his perch, and trotted over to his comrades in a happy fashion. He plopped down beside them as they munched on their food. Bearstar blinked as Heronstream pushed the rest of his meal towards Heronstar "Eat the rest, I'm not very hungry" He grunted, sitting up and cleaning his whiskers and face. Bearstar smiled at his medicine cat "Thanks!" He chirped, and settled down, sinking his teeth into the prey.

( Mapleflower and Gullrunner went on a boarder patrol )
( Bearstar and Heronstream went on a herb hunt )
( the clan ate 1 Squirrel = 2 servings. )

Number of Cats: 3 cats
3 males | 1 female

Leader:
          Bearstar | thirty-seven moons | male |

Deputy:
          Mapleflower | thirty-two moons | female |

Medicine Cat:
          Heronstream | forty moons | male |

Warriors:
          Gullrunner | twenty-nine moons | male |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    and whitecough
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infections
    Marigold x1 | Treats infections and
    inflamation of stiff joints
    Chervil x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds, and chewing
    roots helps bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Nppe
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:03 pm

GoldenClan
Number of Cats:2

Stormfrost and Goldenstar push through the bushes encircling their small camp, carrying their prey. Smokefrost sets the prey down and begins to wash himself. "I'm going to see StarClan to ask for a medicine cat," Goldenstar told her warrior. "No problem, I'll go on patrol then," Smokefrost replied.

Goldenstar goes to ask StarClan for a medicine cat!
Smokefrost goes on patrol!

[center]
          Leader:
          GOLDENSTAR | 51 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐈

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Stormfrost | 28 MOONS | MALE | 🐈

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.19

Postby ashton. » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:59 am

weather: leaf-fall.
      it is beginning to get cooler with the arrival of leaf-fall. however, not much else has changed from the green-leaf weather. trees' leaves have yet to change their colors, and many foxes and badgers still roam the territories. however, kitting will begin to get harder as we approach leaf-bare.

meadow. wrote:

turquoisestar headed back toward shellclan territory, feeling confident that the stars had heard his request. of course, it was impossible to know what their answer would be, but the young leader remained hopeful. having a deputy would make things so much easier for his clan, surely starclan understood and they would grant him his request...

lost in thought, turquoisestar nearly stumbled straight into another cat.

"watch where you're--" the new cat yowled, but then she quickly stopped. "turquoisesight?"

the leader stood still, unable to believe what was before his eyes. "rubypelt!" he exclaimed. as kits, and then apprentices, the two had been good friends, but after the truth was revealed that rubypelt's father was from another clan, the pair was separated, rubypelt was exiled, and turquoisestar hadn't seen her since. "it's turquoisestar now," he explained, not proudly, but remorsefully. only because of shellclan's demise was he made leader.

rubypelt seemed to understand, and she looked down. "i heard about the illness," she revealed. "what all is left of shellclan?"

"just me..." turquoisestar sighed. "and you."

"me?"

the leader nodded. "i think i stumbled across you today for a reason. i asked the stars to send me a deputy, and, well... i believe they sent you. what do you say?"

the now-deputy nodded, walking proudly back towards her new home alongside her leader. once they arrived, turquoisestar invited rubypelt to patrol the borders with him, in order to show her how the clan had grown, as well as to search for any others they could welcome to their clan.

[rubypelt joins shellclan as deputy,
turquoisestar and rubypelt patrol the borders]

turquoisestar and rubypelt found a warrior!

Mrs Rodrigo wrote:

...Last Moon
~WARRIORS~
RoseThorne was ready to pounce on the next living thing that crossed her path. She had been laying down in this thicket for what seemed like a quarter moon, even though she knew it was not that long at all. This is one of her favorite spots to canvass, it was somewhat controversial of her to do so, but she didn't pay much mind to that. The was once a warrior code that forbade killing any animal at the Moonpool, it was a sacred place and as such was neutral ground. However, she knew she wasn't hunting at the Moonpool, just on a common path that leads there, surely there was nothing wrong with that. She did not have to wait much longer as she soon heard a faint, although unidentifiable sound in the distance, she prepared her attack.
~LEADER~
SireRodrigo was enlivened, StarClan made no suggestion that his request wouldn't be granted. He felt confident that by the time he returned to RodrigoClan territory he would have another clan member to work with. The thought of being part of a clan was absolutely overwhelming for him, he spent so many moons wishing for a companion, a place to call home, a clan to care for and to care for him in return. Now he not only would have all those things, he would also be the leader. For the first time that he could remember, short of being in pain of course, he was purring.
...Now
SireRodrigo watched RoseThorne bolt into the forest, she cleared a large log with ease - there was something familiar about the way she moved, he couldn't put his paw on it though. He was proud to have her be a founding member of RodrigoClan, from the moment they met, when she pinned him returning from the Moonpool that is, he knew she would be an incredible asset. She had caught him in a moment of weakness, he was purring and his senses were dimmed, but he appreciated that she was able to out scuffle him all the same.

Although it was only the two of them, they were determined to see RodrigoClan to grow - they both worked far more than they ever rested. Since RoseThorne had went out on patrol in the forest, SireRodrigo decided to hunt in the creek, the high temperatures of GreenLeaf was bringing the waters down very low this moon. He hoped there would be an ample supply of birds and fish to pick off from.

[SireRodrigo goes hunting & adds to the stockpile]
[RoseThorne goes on patrol]

sirerodrigo caught a smallmouth bass!
      rosethorne found a warrior!

Kittycatlover<3 wrote:
HoneyClan

A rustling sound made Melonstar wake up from her dream. She twitched her ears and switched positions, trying to get away from the noise. It became increasingly louder, and Melonstar pried her eyes open, looking groggily out of her den and into the clearing. "Lightning?" she murmured, then caught herself and snapped her jaws shut. "I better check out that noise", Melonstar thought calmly. She stood up and and padded slowly out of the oak. She scanned the camp, not seeing any signs of life. Melonstar was about to leave when she saw a flicker of movement in the corner of her eye. She turned, and there was no one there. On impulse, she climbed up a tree, peering into the dark forest. After a while, she saw a gray pelt flicker among the trees. Then, a cat walked hesitantly through the tunnel and into the camp.
Melonstar gasped, and her pelt started bristling. "He looks just like- oh god!" she thought, and squeezed her eyes shut. A torrent of memories rushed through her brain, making her claws slip on the bark of the tree. She saw him. There he was, looking at her happily. Laughing with her. Climbing a tree. Fighting cats. Yowling as claws teared him apart. Laying on the floor. Bleeding out his life in front of her. Melonstar flinched with a physical pain, and plummeted down from her tree. She braced herself for impact, only half aware of what was happening. Instead of hitting the ground, however, she felt soft fur and heard an "oof!". Slightly shaking, Melonstar didn't open her eyes for a while, trying to control her breathing. After some time, the new cat made a noise. "Ahem", it said loudly. "Uhh, I'm sorry to...interrupt...whatever you are doing, but...can you get off me?" Melonstar quickly scrambled off the newcomer. "Sorry", she muttered, not looking him in the eyes. "Are you OK?" The cat sounded genuinely worried. "Yep", Melonstar attempted to say cheerfully. "I need to see if I can trust this cat", she decided. "As long as I don't look at him too closely..." "Well, then, is there any chance your name is Lemonstar?" The cat asked. "It's actually Melonstar", Melonstar answered, looking at the floor. "Ahh", the cat nodded. "My name is Stormcloud, and I would like to join your clan as deputy." Melonstar looked up in surprise, and stared at those achingly familiar blue eyes. "I didn't think getting cats to join the clan would be this easy", she thought. "Then again, I guess he isn't any ordinary cat. Was he sent by Starclan?" "I was sent by Starclan", Stormcloud announced, as if he had read her thoughts. "Did you mark the borders to your clan yet?" "No..." Melonstar said awkwardly. "I just moved into the camp yesterday." "Well, we better mark the borders then", Stormcloud concluded. "Unless you want your camp to be invaded, of course", he added. Melonstar purred uneasily, and followed Stormcloud out of camp. "There's no way I'm forgetting the past now", she thought bitterly.
[ Melonstar and Stormcloud go on a border patrol together. Melonstar asks for a medicine cat at the moonpool. ]

Awesomeness7 wrote:

//Sorry for the really late post. I had writers block but I wanted to expand on Roses evil side, so I just held out on posting until I had my inspiration back

Everyone was gathered in the center of camp, sharing out a squirrel and the last of the hare. The duties had gone well. Snowshine had found plenty of herbs, the hunting patrol had caught two squirrels and Flamestar and Tawnyshadow had found an apprentice who was to be mentored by Shadowpelt. Flamestar watched his clanmates. Shadowpelt had turned his back to make a joke to Tawnyshadow and meanwhile Rose was reaching for the deputys prey. Flamestar darted forward and clawed at his sisters paw. “Didn’t your rogue friends ever teach you not to steal?”

“Don’t insult my friends!” She hissed, eyes burning.

“Then don’t steal from mine!” The two littermates were nose to nose, snarling and growling in each other’s faces. Suddenly Rose lifted a paw and slashed at Flamestars face, cutting his cheek open. Tawnyshadow pushed between them, glaring at Rose.

“Enough! Don’t argue with the leader, don’t steal from the deputy and don’t disrespect any of us!” Flamestar was surprised. The bubbly she-cat had ever been so angry! Rose scoffed and stalked away to the warriors den. Tawnyshadow licked the blood away from his cheek with a soft smile. “Follow me!” She led the way north of camp, eyes shining. Once they reached a nice spot they sat down facing each other. “Flamestar, will you be my mate? I know what you’re thinking! Doesn’t the tom usually ask? Well yes but you were taking too long!” She purred, prodding him with paw. He felt his heart skip a beat.

”R-Really?”

”Yes really! I’ve liked you since we met but I didn’t know what to say so I kept quiet until I found out you liked me! So what do you say? Yes or no?”

”Of course!” He purred, burying his nose in her fur. Tawnyshadow smiled warmly and gave his ears a quick lick.

”Let’s get back to camp, you never know what that horrid Rose has done! You need to see Snowshine too…” she murmured, licking at the dried blood on Flamestars cheek.

”I’m fine, it’s just a scratch. I was going to go to the moonpool so you head back to camp and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He insisted and left her side, turning away and heading for the hills outside his territory. She sighed and went back to camp before sitting down to finish the last of her meal.

[The Next Day]

Rose awoke to a sharp pain in her paw. She looked down to see blood oozing from the cut Flamestars claws had left. She growled softly and stood, stalking from the den to see everyone gathered around Shadowpelt to hear the daily orders. She noticed Flamestar had returned from where Tawnyshadow had told her he had gone, the moonpool, and was now standing in front of the deputy.

”Hunting will be Tawnyshadow and Flamestar. Herb hunting will be Snowshine. Training will be Skypaw and I.” He paused as he watched Skypaw step forward, an extremely unimpressed frown smeared across her face. ”And Rose and Thistleleaf will patrol the border.” Rose scoffed. She couldn’t be bothered going on patrol with that joke of a warrior right now. Everyone had begun to split up when Flamestar told them to wait.

”Thistleleaf will be patrolling alone. Rose is confided to camp for arguing with me yesterday.” With a low growl Rose sat down. She didn’t want to patrol but she also didn’t want to stay here alone. This was going to be so boring! She watched everyone leave enviously.

[Later]

Rose sighed with relief as Shadowpelt and Skypaw returned from training. Suddenly she had an idea. She got up and beckoned them towards the cover of a bramble bush. ”I have to tell you both something.” she whispered. ”I overheard Flamestar talking to himself-”

”Flamestar talks to himself? That’s kinda weird…” Shadowpelt interrupted. Rose growled quietly, her eyes small slits.

”Yes it is, now please let me finish. I heard him talking and he was commenting on all of us. Shadowpelt, he said you were unworthy to be his deputy. Skypaw, he said you were weak and you would never be a good warrior.”

”What…? B-But I was sent from Starclan…” Shadowpelt murmured, eyes glowing with hurt.

”So was I! How dare he call me weak?” Skypaw growled furiously. Something caught their eye and Rose cursed softly as Flamestar and Tawnyshadow entered camp, Snowshine right behind them.

”I have to go. Don’t tell Flamestar of anything I said!” She noticed the leader speaking to the med cat reluctantly and that his cheek was bleeding. She winced, now aware of how much her paw hurt. She waited until Snowshine and Flamestar had disappeared into the medicine den before approaching Tawnyshadow. ”I have to tell you something. I overheard Flamestar talking and realised he was commenting on each of us. He said you were horrible and that’s why he hadn’t asked you to be his mate yet.”

”How do you know we are mates?”

”I could see it on your face when you returned to camp yesterday.”

”You’re lying! He wouldn’t say that!” She spat, though her voice shook with uncertainty.

”I’m trying to keep you from getting your heart broken hun.” Rose rested her tail on Tawnyshadows shoulder apologetically. Next she looked around for Thistleleaf who seemed to not be back yet. She caught sight of Snowshine leaving her den and said goodbye to Tawnyshadow before trotting towards the medicine cat. ”Hey Snowshine, are you busy? I have something I need to tell you.

”I’m on my way out to get herbs for Flamestar. His cheek got worse while hunting.” Rose led her away from the den so Flamestar wouldn’t overhear them.

”I heard Flamestar saying you were useless and the clan would probably die with you as our med cat.” She said bluntly, getting tired of having to say the details. Snowshines shoulders sagged and for a moment Rose thought she would cry.

”Thank you for telling me this. Would you like me to put some herbs on your paw when I come back?” she choked out.

”Yes please.” Snowheart nodded and slunk out of camp, head and tail down. She looked around once more but Thistleleaf still wasn’t back. If she had of been on that patrol and not stuck in camp he would have been the first person she lied to. She scoffed and went into the medicine den, settling down in a nest on the opposite side to Flamestar and ignored him for the rest of the day.

I almost feel sorry for them… Then Rose smirked. Almost.

Prey: 1/3 hare and 1 squirrel fed the clan!
Moonpool: Flamestar asks Starclan for a medicine cat apprentice!
Injured: Flamestar has a cut on his cheek and Rose has a cut on her paw!
Mates: Tawnyshadow and Flamestar become mates and are trying for kits!
Camp: Rose stays in camp as punishment for arguing with the leader!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Training: Shadowpelt trains Skypaw in swimming!
Hunting: Tawnyshadow and Flamestar go hunting!
Patrol: Thistleleaf patrols the border!
[/size]

starclan has granted you a medicine cat apprentice!
      flamestar needs comfrey for his wounds, and rose needs dock.
      tawnyshadow is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.
      snowshine found oak leaves and juniper berries!
      skypaw learned the swimming skill!
      tawnyshadow and flamestar caught a hare!
      thistleleaf caught the scent of a fox! return with a larger patrol to chase it out of the territory.

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

The sun was setting, casting a fiery glow over the moor and turning the distant tree-line into a line of disfigured shadows. The grey tom sighed miserably, his mind abuzz with strange and mystical voices; Stonenose could never get a moment’s break from the drone, it trailed after him ceaselessly like a swarm of hornets chased a thief relentlessly.
He didn’t care for Sagestar or the rest of Tumbleclan; Ravenflower, whom had given him a rabbit at noon, was the only exception to this rule. She wasn’t haunting his mind and frazzling his thoughts like they were. ‘’You look stressed.’’ Came a sigh, the owner of the voice approaching him quietly.

‘’I’m fine.’’ Stonenose blurted shyly, turning pointedly away from Dawnpool to stare at a particularly interesting looking cloud. He hoped that Dawnpool would leave him alone but alas, the wily deputy was having none of that. ‘’Unless that’s an omen, you better address me out of respect.’’ Dawnpool murmured, her voice calm and her eyes even more so. She has the eyes of an adder; cold, sly, greedy. The medicine cat noted, flicking his ears uncomfortably. ‘’Sorry, Dawnpool’ I’m just distracted.’’

Dawnpool smiled coolly, sitting down beside him. ‘’It’s okay.’’ She murmured, staring at a puffy grey cloud that scudded slowly across the sky. The deputy didn’t look weary; she’d just had a busy day convincing Fritilllarystar that the dogs weren’t going to eat her, that the forest border was sealed off and introducing a new cat to their ranks. But she looked perfectly fine and unruffled; as though nothing had happened at all! Meanwhile Stonenose just had to go out and gather some dandelions; he’d return bone-worn and exhausted as though he’d gone 20 moons without rest.

It was infuriating really, the way that Dawnpool walked with ease and as though she owned place. Stonenose had been in camp far longer and he still walked around nervously, worried that someone would attack him out of the blue for simply treading on their tail. Eyeing the pretty deputy, he wondered if cats could really be born like that. All perfect, gorgeous and as though the world fit into place simply for them. ‘’Why did you join Moorclan?’’ The grey tom inquired, his amber eyes thoughtful and curious; but with no ill intent.

Dawnpool had been so in thought that she almost didn’t register Stonenose’s question. Turning to him, she sighed softly. ‘’I was told to join; my mother wanted me to be safe.’’ Dawnpool gave no further explanation and Stonenose didn’t pry any further much to her relief. He was a curious tom, shying away from talking to others save for Ravenflower and Smallpaw; but Dawnpool saw no danger nor maliciousness in him, in fact she saw nothing but mediocrity. When I become leader, the first thing I’ll do is get a proper medicine cat. Dawnpool concluded in her head, but she knew such thinking was only wishful. Fritillarystar was a smart cat; she’d not just die easily, Dawnpool would have to bide her time.

Both weren’t aware of a large cat watching them from the doorway, eyes glowing dimly in the fading light. He cared for neither of them; Dawnpool had not noticed him at all, no matter how much he tried to catch her attention and Stonenose quite frankly bored him. With a heavy sigh and a grunt, the large tom sneaked back into camp and went back to bed undetected. I’m sorry, but I’ll do this later the bulky warrior thought, curling up in his hay-lined nest. You better replied a snarl.

‘’Aww, thanks Ravenflower.’’ She grinned at the polite molly dropped a squirrel at her ginger and white paws. Robinstorm had been travelling for a long time and she’d hardly bothered to hunt along the way and was more than grateful for the prey. ‘’You’re very welcome.’’ Replied Ravenflower, dipping her head politely. The black and white molly was slowly settling into Moorclan, although she’d still wake up some nights yowling in fear and still shuddered whenever Sagestar was mentioned. Nettlefang, whom had been observing the two finally spoke up. ‘’You two are both welcome; you’re cats of Moorclan, my comrades.’’ The silver tom murmured ruefully. ‘’Even if I don’t know either of you; I’d protect you to my last breath.’’ That statement was true, but it wasn’t because he cared for either of them. It bothered him endlessly that Fritillarystar didn’t trust him and he figured that a heroic deed of some sort was guaranteed to put him on her good side. And what better way than saving your comrades from peril? ‘’But for now it’s night-time.’’ And with that, they all went to bed.

Fritillarystar went to visit Starclan while her clan slept - What do they give her in return?

Midnightkitkat wrote:
¤MarshClan¤

The weather held promise for the small but humble clan. Prey was easy enough to find but catching it was another issue, a three legged cat and one trained mostly in medicine probably weren't the best for the job..
The clan wouldn't survive this way.
Leaving Duckwing alone wasn't something he wished to do but someone needed to guard camp.

The moonpool was just as beautiful if not more so than the fist encounter. Once touching the chilled water his eyes opened to a world of stars.
---
○Limpetstar asks Starclan for a deputy
○Duckwing stays at camp
☆The clan eats 1 serving of mouse

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spiritclan 3

Postby killer romance. » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:19 am

Number of Cats: 4 (3 : 3)
Last visit to the moonpool: 6th August

The new deputy, Polterstorm, was doing a great job of organising patrols, so the leader decided to leave him to it. Smiling, Ashenstar approached Pinewhisper, who was grooming herself at the edge of camp. "Hello." he said, and she looked up. As soon as she saw her leader she broke out into a smile. "Ashenstar! Hi!" she stood up to greet him. Over the past few months they'd been chatting a lot. Ashenstar was growing rather fond of the she-cat, and when thinking about it couldn't imagine anyone else as his mate. And so, he was going to ask her. "Umm, yes so I was wondering if you want to go on a walk?"

Once out in the woods, they walked to one of the twoleg stones. One that was surrounded by flowers through most of the year. Ashenstar jumped up onto it. "What are you doing?" Pinewhisper asked, curious but cheery.
"I have an important question to ask you."
"Ok..."
"Will you be my mate?"
Pinewhisper was stunned. She hadn't seen this coming. For a few seconds, Ashenstar was worried she'd say no. Nervous, he jumped down. Suddenly, Pinewhisper leant forwards and gently touched her nose to his. "Yes!" she exclaimed. Now it was Ashenstar's turned to feel shocked. He'd truly believed that she was about to say no, yet here they were.

[The clan eats 1x Squirrel]
[Tinybird goes herb collecting]
[Ashenstar and Pinewhisper are mates!]
[Polterstorm, Nightberry and Badgerpaw go on a border patrol.]

Leader:
        Ashenstar | 51 | Male | Short grey and white tabby | Green eyes | Proper |

Deputy:
        Polterstorm | 26 | Male | Tabby and white | Green eyes | Charismatic |

Medicine Cat:
        Tinybird | 72 | Female | Short white | Blue eyes | Sarcastic |

Warriors:
        Pinewhisper | 43 | Female | Long grey tortoiseshell | Yellow eyes | Excitable |
        Nightberry | 20 | Female | Black and white Maine Coon | Hazel eyes | Elegant |

Apprentices:
        Badgerpaw | 9 | Male | Short black and white | Yellow eyes | Scruffy |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
        Burdock Root x1 | Treatment of rat bites.
        Honey x1 | Soothes throats, coughs and infections. Provides energy.
        Poppy Seeds x1 | Painkiller. Soothes shock and aids sleep.
        Catmint x1 | Greencough and whitecough.
        Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding. Eases inflamed joints.
        Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
        Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 servings
        Voles | x0 | 1 servings
        Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
        Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
        Hares | x1 | 3 servings
        Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
        Pinewhisper | Badgerpaw | 1 training session | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Hopeclan
Number of Cats: 20 (Male-10/Female-10)
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

Appleblaze and Mousestar had cut the apprentices training session short to come back and see how the queens were going. Appleblaze gasped as a yowl erupted from the nursery and he paced outside. Mousestar was equally anxious. Whenever Silverheart had been unsure of something she had come to him and he had really grown to like her, now sort of considering himself as a father figure. The hunting party returned not long later and everyone sat outside, fur prickling nervously. Suddenly all the pained yowls stopped and were replaced by faint squeaks and purrs. The vines that covered the entrance parted and Lily appeared with bright eyes and a small smile. ”Sweetdawns litter: Four healthy kits, three she-cats and one tom!” Appleblaze purred and mrowed joyfully and stepped forwards to see them but Lilys smile faded and she blocked his path. ”Silverhearts litter: Three kits, two toms and one she-cat. One tom and the she-cat are fine but the other tom is weak. No one is to enter until Echopaw and I have finished examining him.” There was a ripple of fear through the crowd of cats.

”But I need to see my mate and kits!” Appleblaze insisted.

”I’m sorry but that’s not going to happen.” Suddenly Echopaw burst from the den with a brown, white and pale ginger bundle of fur in her mouth and ran to the medicine den with the kit. When she came back she was flooded with questions which she ignored.

”Let them in Lily. I’ve finished looking at him and the only thing to report is he has kitten-cough. I don’t know if kitten-cough is contagious but I’ve taken him to your den just in case.” Echopaw murmured, voice thick with worry. More questions rose from the crowd but Appleblaze managed to push through into the nursery and smiled at the sound of small mews and purrs. Sweetdawn laid in her nest, four kits squirming in the curve of her belly as she gave each of them small licks.

”What should we name them?” She purred. Appleblazes heart skipped a beat as he observed them.

”The white and ginger she-kit will be Tawnykit, the fluffy white one will be Cloudkit, the one with your ears,” He paused to laugh softly. ”is Flamekit and the sweetie with your fur pattern will be Blossomkit.”

”Perfect names given by my perfect mate to our perfect kits.” Sweetdawn purred. More yelling erupted outside again and Appleblaze turned around to go out and see what was going on.

”Wait! Can you ask Mousestar to come in?” Silverheart calls after him. He nodded and emerged into the clearing. It was absolute chaos. There was yelling from the medicine den and he recognised Lily and Echopaws voices. Then there was the clearing. Oh Starclan. Everyone surrounded the border patrol and a ginger tom.

”Enough!” Mousestar yowled, waiting until everyone had gone silent. Even Lily and Echopaw had shut up and emerged from their den. Appleblaze pushed past cats until he stood beside his leader. ”Itch, who is this cat?”

”Squirrelpaw of Asterclan. He says Asterclan is gone but won’t tell us what happened.”

”Because I don’t have to!” the apprentice sneered.

”Whatever happened you can stay with Hopeclan. Itch will be your mentor and I’m sorry if this isn’t very formal. We have a lot going on, two litters were just born and one kit has kitten-cough. I also have to work out the details for my apprentices warrior assessment.” Mousestar explained, looking slightly weary. Appleblaze remembered what Silverheart had asked and told his leader that she had wanted to see him.

”I’m going to be a warrior?” Cinderpaw shrieked and bounded to her mentors side.

”Yes. Now if you excuse me I need to go see Silverheart.” He turned and headed towards the nursery. When he entered Silverheart looked up and purred. ”You wanted to see me?”

”Yeah, um, I don’t know what to name my kits… I’ve tried but I can’t think of anything right for them.” She sighed.

”I can’t get over how small the runt was…”

”Littlekit. That’s the only one I’ve decided on.”

”Ok, and the other two will be… Owlkit and Brookkit. How’s that?” He purred.

”Wonderful.” she bent her head over to nuzzle her two healthy kits. ”I hope Littlekit will be ok…”

”Everyone does… I have to go now. Cinderpaw is ready to be a warrior and I have to decide on a few things for her assessment.” Mousestar sighed and backed out into the clearing and he was met by Echopaw.

”I’m going out to look for coltsfoot for the kit. Surprisingly we don’t have any.” She huffed, glancing towards the medicine den accusingly.

”I’m suspecting Lily is staying here to watch Littlekit? If that’s the case off you go.” Echopaw nodded and ran out of camp. Everything had calmed down massively and now everyone was sitting in small groups talking. He padded over to where all the apprentices were talking. ”Cinderpaw, tonight you need to get plenty of rest because tomorrow I’m waking you up before dawn. I’ll explain to you what you’re doing and then you’ll leave at the same time as the dawn patrol.”

”Yes Mousestar!” She purred. She felt a shiver run up her spine as she watched him walk away. Tomorrow she was going to be tested to see if she was worthy to be a warrior of Hopeclan. She stood up with a yawn. ”I should go get some sleep. Bye!” She trotted to the apprentices den and sunk down into her nest. She had closed her eyes when she felt the sensation of being watched. She turned to see Squirrelpaw gazing at her from the den entrance.

”Your eyes… They’re like stars…” He purred. Cinderpaws fur heated up with embarrassment.

”Um, thanks… I have to get some sleep now, g’night…” She rolled ver and waited until she was sure he had left before falling asleep.

[THE NEXT DAY]

”Cinderpaw, wake up. It’s time for your assessment.” Mousestar waited for her to sit up before leading her around the other apprentices until they were in the clearing. It was still dark but the horizon glowed with the rising sun. ”Now what you have to do is find me five items. I want you to find a fish, the tail feather of a robin, cobwebs, a maple leaf and a shiny pebble from the bottom of the river. Ok?”

”Yes Mousestar! Do I go now?” When he nodded she sprinted out of camp.

~1 bird and 1/2 a snake were eaten!~

~Cinderpaw goes for her warrior assessment! The items she must find to pass are a fish, the tail feather of a robin, cobwebs, a maple leaf and a shiny pebble from the bottom of the river! If she succeeds her name will be Cinderflight!~
~Sweetdawn, Silverheart, Tawnykit, Cloudkit, Flamekit, Blossomkit, Littlekit, Owlkit and Brookkit stay in camp, Lily staying too to keep an eye on Littlekit!~
~Appleblaze and Itch take Stormpaw and Squirrelpaw training, hoping to teach them in combat!~
~Mousestar asks Starclan for a warrior!~
~Echopaw searches for coltsfoot!~
~Mousestar patrols the border!~
~Nightglow, Cloverstep and Birchnose hunt!~

Leader:
Mousestar | 69 | Tom | 🐱 Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Nightglow | 58 | she | 🐱

Medicine Cat:
Lily | 31 | she | 🐱

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Echopaw | 11 | she | [url=http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee458/ChibiSafari/cat-close-animal-cat-face-16`2309.jpeg]🐱[/url]

Warriors:
Appleblaze | 29 | Tom | 🐱
Itch | 31 | Tom | 🐱
Cloverstep | 26 | Tom | 🐱
Birchnose | 52 | Tom | 🐱

Apprentices:
Cinderpaw | 16 | She | 🐱
Stormpaw | 7 | tom | 🐱
Squirrelpaw | 13 | tom | [url=link]link[/url]

Queens:
Sweetdawn | 26 | She | 🐱
Silverheart | 28 | She | 🐱

Kits:
Tawnykit | 0 | she | X
Cloudkit | 0 | she | X
Flamekit | 0 | tom | X
Blossomkit | 0 | she | X
Littlekit | 0 | tom | X
Owlkit | 0 | tom | X
Brookkit | 0 | she | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Groveclan | Solyn
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Lostclan | miss universe
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Soulclan | krazykitty00
East | Frostclan | Zmijas Folly
Southeast | Echoclan | Katrione
Northeast | Moleclan | Chinchy

Herbs:
Dock | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds | x2
Honey | Soothes sore throats, infections and coughing | x1
Catmint | Best remedy for Greencough. Can also be used to cure Whitecough | x1
Cobweb | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding | x2
Comfrey | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, can be used on stiff joints, and can be used for burns | x1
Feverfew | Reduces body temperature | x1
Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains | x1
Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock and distress and eases pain | x3
Daisy Leaves | Soothes aching joints and it’s a traveling herb | x1
Raspberry Leaves | could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Snakes | x1/2 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Mousestar | Cinderpaw | 5 |
↪Hunting✓
Combat✓
Swimming✓
Climbing✓
Tracking TICK
Appleblaze | Stormpaw | 1 |
↪Hunting
Combat
Swimming
Climbing TICK
Tracking
Itch | Squirrelpaw | 3 |
↪Hunting TICK
Combat
Swimming
Climbing TICK
Tracking TICK

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Appleblaze and Sweetdawn | Tawnykit, Cloudkit, Flamekit, Blossomkit
??? and Silverheart | Littlekit, Owlkit, Brookkit
??? and ??? | Itch, Lily
??? and ??? | Sweetdawn, Cloverstep
Waspfur (Briarclan) and Lizardstream (Briarclan) | Squirrelpaw, Russetpaw(Deathclan), Sorrelpaw(Gorseclan), Darkpaw(Verglasclan)
Last edited by kiro,, on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RodrigoClan ~ Moon 3

Postby Dysautonomia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:33 am

Clan Total: Three
2 - ImageImage - 1

Blood is thicker than water only in certain cases, you need water to live.

|Image|
NOW

Leader:
          SireRodrigo | 17 Moons |
          |
          Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
          Deputy:
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
          Medicine Cat:
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
          Warriors:
          RoseThorne | 15 Moons |
          |
          EagleEye | 20 Moons |
          |
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
          Apprentices:
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
          Queens:
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
          Kits:
          ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
    Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
    Borders
    ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼ ╾╼
    Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 | 0 servings
    Sunfish ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ | x0 | 2 | 0 servings
    Smallmouth Bass ᴮᶦᵍ | x 2/3 | 2 | 3 servings
    Blue Jay | x0 | 3 | 0 servings
    Blackbird | x0 | 3 | 0 servings
    Mentors:
    Deceased Cats:
    Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

...Last Moon
~WARRIORS~
RoseThorne saw SireRodrigo in the distance before she darted off into the forest for patrol, he was heading toward the water. Fishing probably, their stockpile still required a lot of building up. With Leaf-fall approaching it was important they grow now, both in clan size and food supply. She decided to take a quick lap around the territory, it's a volatile time of year - and they were much better off safe than sorry. Lots of small creatures were running around, she could have hunted, but that really wasn't what she wanted to do. When you're so focused on prey, you miss out on other things that might be helpful, RoseThorne knew this from experience, she had many hungry days and nights under her pelt. Most of her patrol was uneventful, she tracked a few cats, but their scent would drop off after a few hundred paws. Upon descending a small hill, a flicker of what looked like a cat tail caught her eye, and then almost as soon as her brain processed what she was seeing, the scent of a tomcat hit her nose. She darted after him.
~LEADER~
SireRodrigo was placing his fresh Smallmouth Bass kill into the stockpile when he heard RoseThorne's high pitched meows entering the camp. It sounded important, slightly frantic, but not necessarily like danger. He quickly pushed some underbrush over the stockpile and pounced towards the sound of her meow. Out from the forest line came RoseThorne, with another cat following close behind her.
...Now
EagleEye was a few moons older than SireRodrigo and RoseThorne, but he never held that over their heads. Instead, he shared his wisdom with them. He taught RoseThorne a particularly effective patrol configuration, and helped SireRodrigo fine-tune his striking from pouncing position. They felt safe together, they were strong and well organized. However, there were still a lot of weak spots in their small clan, and they all knew it. SireRodrigo felt it was time to go back to StarClan and ask for another member to add to the ranks. RoseThorn decided to take up most of the hunting duties for now since the addition of EagleEye allowed them to divvy up tasks easily. EagleEye ran patrols, perhaps too often, and perhaps almost obsessively.

[SireRodrigo visits the MoonPool, he hopes for a Medicine Cat, but would be pleased with whomever StarClan sends]
[RoseThorne goes hunting, she focusing on the birds before they start flying off, Leafbear was soon.]
[EagleEye goes on Patrol]
[The Clan eats 1 Mouse and 1/3 of a SmallMouth Bass]
▐▌

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
♡.﹀﹀.♡

Brandi she/they