Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby VolcanicRaptor » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 am

Tunnelclan
Number of Cats: 3
Moonpool Visits: Wednesdays

while waiting for the heat of sun high to pass, muddystar and the new member, cherry, talk. Muddystar tells her about tunnelclan, while cherry tells her about her travels. When they felt it was cool enough to travel, they make their way to camp. Shrewwhisker greets them when they get back, and muddystar calls a clan meeting to welcome their new clanmate, now named cherrynose. The three cats talk for a while before going to their dens for the night. The next day the two warriors head out on patrols, while muddystar heads to moonpool.

{{shrewwhisker goes on a border patrol}}
{{cherrynose go hunting}}
{{muddystar goes to moonpool to ask for a medicine cat}}
{{tunnelclan eats two servings of rabbit}}

Leader:
          Muddystar | 28 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Shrewwhisker | 25 moons | Male | X
          Cherrynose | 20 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrews | X1| 1 servings
    Voles | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | X1 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
VolcanicRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [☂] tempestclan

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:19 am

☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

NOTE TO MOD: please don't give me any cats on patrols!
population - 016 | ♂ 9 / ♀ 7
next visit to moonpool - due
servings - 3 servings per post

the air was heavy with the scent of grief.

it had been some time since the sky had been so clouded and heavy, tiny, drizzling drop of rain falling from the stormy horizon above and wetting the coats of tempestclan cats as they rested, lying in wait. in their very camp, two cats fought for their lives, and few could do anything at all about it.

leopardflank had perhaps the heaviest grief.

she sat alone, off to the edge of the camp, her sleek, spotted coat damp from the precipitation. she could feel the chill of it in her bones, despite the warmth of the air, and the patter of drops striking leaves felt like roaring waters in her heart. she did not cry. she did not wail. she mourned like a soldier, head bowed in grief, eyes clouded, but jaw set and expression unchanging. her paws ached--she hadn't been able to save her own apprentice.

she was crushed by the branch, blazenose had said, trying to comfort her as she'd stared on in horror. she wouldn't have survived even if she hadn't hit the ground.

something inside leopardflank just couldn't accept that, and her claws dug into the soft earth.

"...leopardflank?" a voice called out, and the she-cat turned her head, her gaze falling on the only other warrior that had been with tempestclan as long as she. a small spark of anger lit in her chest, but it died quickly when she saw his expression. a mixture of sorrow, of pity, of something warm. it made her more annoyed than he ever did on his own, but she couldn't bring herself to speak, whispers quivering. if she opened her mouth now...

"i'm sorry. loss is a difficult thing." the grey tom breathed, not looking her in the eye, as if he knew it would be too much. "everyone grieves in their own way, and i can tell that you are." he took a step closer, and she bristled, eyes burning.

"but grieving alone--it's too much for you to bear the brunt of it on your shoulders. please let me help. please talk to me. please say somethi--" his voice broke, and the she-cat blinked in surprise as he sat beside her. "please don't torture yourself."

at the words, leopardflank bared her teeth. "i'm not!" she spat, and it was over. she began to sob, floodgates opened, tears spilling freely. "i-i'm not!" she cried, and, for the first time, truly accepted flinteyes's warmth, leaning heavy against him as he watched, pain in his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what's going to happen to him?"

"he's not going to make it without more cobwebs. swiftfern, can you get them, please?"

"of course!"

blazenose sat quiet as swiftfern darted out of the den, eyes focused on something distant. he said nothing and pinefur turned towards him, frustration and worry on his features. "blazenose," the dark gray tom huffed. "he needs tormentil immediately or we'll lose him by the end of the night. his condition is only worsening by the minute and--"

"it won't help him." blazenose whispered, and pinefur blinked, taken aback.

"what in starclan's name are you saying?!"

"...look."

pinefur glanced back, and his eyes widened. brindleclaw had been sitting silently at the young medicine cat's side, and now she finally spoke, gaze even, voice steady.

"tempeststar is already gone."

the black tom's body was still with death, his eyes, just barely open, milky and sightless. his flank did not rise or fall, his battered body stiff, blood still dried around his nose and ears, on his head. guilt struck a cord in pinefur, and he flexed his claws. their lack of action had costed tempeststar a life?

"blazenose, why didn't you--"

"waste his herbs saving our leader?" brindleclaw finished for him, and the former medicine cat looked appalled.

"you dare say such a thing? he's losing a life!"

"...you don't understand, pinefur. saving rainpaw was more important than treating tempeststar." blazenose returned, still watching tempeststar with a soft gaze. "i know how that sounds, but can you imagine if he'd woken up and he'd gone through that pain for nothing? and even then, we might not have been able to save him. look at him, pinefur."

the tom did as he was told, gaze drifting to the leader's twisted, broken back legs.

"it's better that he lose his first life and be able to carry on his duties after he heals than for him to live and be paralyzed. he'd be forced to retire, and we would have lost rainpaw. everything--everything he loves, that he wants, that he works for would have been in vain."

understanding crept across pinefur's expression, turning to awe. this young medicine cat, no more than a kit, was perfectly capable of handling whatever life threw his way. his faith would see him through. vaguely, he wondered if by some off chance blazenose and tempeststar shared blood.

"blazenose! blazenose, come quick!" came a sharp yowl, freckleheart bursting into the already crowded den, eyes wide. "sweetpaw- sweetpaw is giving birth!"

immediately, both medicine cats were on their feet. "pinefur, head over there right now. i'll grab some herbs and meet you there!" blazenose huffed, and the older tom nodded, before the two dashed off.

the young medicine cat looked up at brindleclaw, who nodded politely. "...i'll watch over him. go where you are needed, little one."

"thank you. we'll return soon."

the tabby-and-white deputy watched as blazenose bounded after freckleheart and pinefur, her amber gaze locked on the entrance of the den even after they had gone. silence filled the den, and it felt wrong. she turned her head back towards the lifeless leader, and took a long, deep breath, before close her eyes, determined to stay with him until his eyes opened once more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tempeststar blinked open his eyes.

a gentle breeze ruffled his coat, and the grass under his paws felt warm despite it being night. the air was cool, and filled his lungs with life, and the foliage seemed to glow, the moon so close it felt like he could touch it. for a moment, he had forgotten all the things that weighed upon his heart, and when he took a step forward the clearing exploded with the appearance of stars. translucent figures, constellations in their fur, surrounded him on all sides, and he glanced about, watching each one of them with awe.

a snow white she-cat approached, paws gliding over the grass, and his attention was drawn onto her.

"berry," he breathed.

she purred, leaning up to nuzzle him, tail flicking once. had she always been this small compared to him?

"tempeststar."

rather suddenly, tempeststar's mind felt clear.

"if i'm here, now, then--"

"yes, tempeststar." came the gentle, quiet reply. "you are losing your first life." she gestured, and he followed her gaze, turning to look behind him. he could see his den, his body lying still and silent in his nest, brindleclaw's hulking form unmoving as she sat beside him, a silent guardian.

"your body is healing. until it is time for you to return, your spirit shall stay here, with us."

emotions came flooding back to the black tom, and his heart ached in his chest.

"berry, i couldn't save them both. i couldn't do anything."

"what are you talking about!"

the familiar response made tempeststar whirl around, where riverpaw sat a ways away, smiling widely. "you can't save everyone, tempeststar! besides, i'm glad it was rainpaw. she's going to live such a full and happy life, really!" the young she-cat mewed, her enthusiasm as bright as ever. "it's not bad being here. i'm sad, but i think everything will be okay. i believe in you--everyone does!"

tears pricked at tempeststar's eyes, and he raised his head, standing taller now.

"the life i gave you was for protection, tempest. continue to protect them. continue to have faith. those of us here will always be watching, and we'll always stand beside you." berry purred, stepping back, looking content.

"never regret anything, and depend on your clanmates. they need you--it's okay to need them sometimes, too!" rainpaw chimed back in, whiskers glimmering with light. "tempestclan is going to become something amazing--just you wait!"

feeling was beginning to return to the tips of tempeststar's extremities, a dull ache, and he gave a soft mrrow of laughter, chuckling as star-filled tears dripped from his muzzle.

"...it certainly will. keep watching, riverpaw. we'll make you proud!"

[ tempestclan rests ]
[ swiftfern goes to look for cobwebs ]
[ tempeststar loses his first life ]
[ sweetpaw goes into labor ]
[ the clans consumes one eel and one crawdad ]

Leader:
          tempeststar | forty-six moons | tom |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          brindleclaw | sixty-six moons | she-cat |

Medicine Cats:
          blazenose | twenty-five moons | tom |
          rainpaw | ten moons | she-cat |

Warriors:
          swiftfern | fifty-one moons | she-cat |
          pinefur | forty-three moons | tom |
          flinteyes | twenty-nine moons | tom |
          freckleheart | twenty-six moons | tom |
          leopardflank | twenty-six moons | she-cat |
          sootshade | twenty moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          tigerpaw | ten moons | tom |

Queens:
          asterflame | thirty-two moons | she-cat |
          sweetpaw | sixteen moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          tumblekit | five moons | tom |
          halfkit | three moons | tom |

Elders:
          clearsight | fifty moons | she-cat |
    Medicine Store
    dried oak leaves | x1 | prevents infection
    thyme | x0 | treats shock
    cobwebs | x0 | stops bleeding + binds broken bones
    tormentil | x1 | good for treating all wounds
    + extracts poison
    willow bark | x0 | eases pain
    borage | x1 | producing milk + treats fever
    coltsfoot | x1 | treats kittencough + sore pads
    poppyseeds | x1 | helps sleep + eases pain
    + treats shock
    comfrey root | x1 | repairs broken bones
    + treats burns + soothes wounds + eases inflammation
    + eases stiffness

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    northern pike [large] | x1 | 3 servings
    yellow perch [large] | x1 | 3 servings
    common roach [small] | x0 | 2 servings
    eel [small] | x0 | 2 servings
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    crawdad | x0 | 1 servings
    total -- 6 servings

Ally Clans
    crescentclan | chasing the moon.
    pineclan | deimos
    leafclan | zephyrine
    stemclan | Peachycupcake525
    moorclan | Dinolil1

Enemy Clans
    clan name | username

Borders
    north | pineclan | deimos
    east | clan name | username
    west | crescentclan | chasing the moon.
    south| clan name | username

Family:
          blackfang ♂ + brindleclaw ♀
          ↳ copperkit ♂ [unknown], whitekit ♂ [unknown]

brambletooth ♂ [aspenclan] + swiftfern ♀
          ↳ birdbrook ♀ [verglasclan], sparkfur ♂ [verglasclan]

stormriver ♂ [lillyclan] + asterflame ♀
          ↳ sweetkit ♀ [iceclan], rosekit ♀ [iceclan], leafkit ♂
          [hyenaclan], avenkit ♀ [briarclan]

asterflame ♀ [adopted mother]
          ↳ tumblekit ♂, thymekit ♀, halfkit ♂

unknown ♂ + brightpool [lillyclan] ♀
          ↳ scorchkit [forestclan] ♂, tumblekit ♂, thymekit

flintburr [groveclan] ♂ + silvermoon [lillyclan] ♀
          ↳ sootkit [hyenaclan] ♂, halfkit ♂
    Relationships:
    ♥ - mates | ♡ - former mates | ❥ - crush

blackfang ♡ brindleclaw
    brambletooth [aspenclan] ♡ swiftfern
    stormriver [lillyclan] ♡ asterflame
    flinteyes ❥ leopardflank
    freckleheart ♥ sweetpaw

Deceased Cats:
    riverpaw | ♀ | fell from tree |
    thymekit | ♀ | weakness |

Mentors:
    leopardflank → tigerpaw | 04
    ↳ climbing, swimming, hunting, move
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 15

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 am

Number of Cats: eighteen (18) ; 9 ♂ 9 ♀
needed number of servings: four
kits due in: one post
next moonstone visit monday july thirty-first

During the last moon Snowstar had lost another life. Mousewillow had said it was because her lungs were so cold or full of water still. It hurt Mousewillow to have to sit back and watch as their leader writhed and grew so deathly still but she knew that it was Starclan's will. Now, however, Snowstar was doing much better. Back on her feet and doing daily exercises under the medicine cat's watchful eye the leader of Frostclan seemed to be gaining every ounce of lost strength back.

The clan was moving at it's usual pace once more. Swiftleap and Thornblossom had grown very close over to the course of the last moon and often patrolled together while the rest of the clan hunted. No one could remember a time that the black and white tom had been so joyful, so skippy. No one other then Snowstar. The pointed she-cat watched the tom with pained eyes when he would parade Thornblossom around, so openly courting her. That could've been her.. Yet, here she was, having to stretch her weak legs alone. "A leader doesn't need kits.." she'd always mutter halfheartedly before turning her attention back to her own health.

Poppycloud was frequently out of the nursery with her six kits all clambering about, bothering warriors, batting around the bones of old mice, or just being a bother in general. Ashkit had grown very close to the new warrior, Bearmask and he would often be seen lounging out near Poppycloud. The queen had to admit, she didn't hate the attention but at the same time her heart was conflicted. Her own mate, Screech, had been killed leading her to this very place.. maimed by wolves. Every time she began to enjoy herself around Bearmask her mind would whirl with images of Screech and she'd grow closed off and defensive. Everyone in the clan knew about Screech so it didn't take long for Bearmask to find out why Poppycloud always blew him off and he was shockingly patient with the queen.

While Ashkit had grown fond of Bearmask, Burrkit had found another path. Mousewillow. Burrkit spent endless nights with the medicine cat helping her sort out herbs and listening intently to her explain what to do and when to do it. Burrkit's normally dull demeanor had evolved into a quiet, stoic attitude and everyone knew he was destined to become Mousewillow's apprentice. Even Burrkit knew it and he'd often brag to his siblings in his sarcastic, venomous way.

With the kits so close to becoming apprentices Swiftleap found himself panicking. Hawkpaw was still an apprentice and the clan had six warriors now with their newest addition - Lightningwatcher. Even then, Lightningwatcher and Mothfrost were both still very young, not to mention they were head over heels for each other and it was consistently distracting the two from the jobs at hand. With a heavy sigh, Swiftleap turned to Timberfang, "Do you think he's ready, Timberfang?" The tom that had originally been the bane of Swiftleap's existence turned toward him with a light shrug, "The only way to tell is to test him. I think he's got it in him, sure, but he lacks confidence." Swiftleap nodded, valuing Timberfang's opinion - he'd grown fond of the tom and would now consider him to be his closest friend, "Then we shall test him. Hawkpaw!" Swiftleap called out and soon enough the small, fluffy brown tabby tom was with the two older toms, "Yes?' he asked shyly, fearing some kind of unknown punishment. Swiftleap puffed his chest out, "It's time for your assessment." at the words the little apprentice's eyes widened and he jumped up, tail puffed behind him, "Really!?" Timberfang laughed heartily, "Really, really, kit. Don't let me down." The apprentice promised to never let his mentor down and listened closely to Swiftleap's direction. Fetch a tuft of reindeer fur and bring it back to camp before sundown.

The clan watched Hawkpaw leave camp with fond words of encouragement before setting about their daily duties.

-----
frostclan consumes a duck and half a fish

snowstar lost one life the last moon due to pneumonia but is healthy once more
hawkpaw sets off for his warrior assessment!
swiftleap & thornblossom go on patrol
timberfang, tumbleweed, bearmask, mothfrost & lightningwatcher go hunting
mousewillow goes herb hunting
snowstar stays in camp

Leader:
          Snowstar | forty-six moons | she-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | forty-one moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Mousewillow | twenty-seven moons | she-cat |

Warriors:
          Timberfang | forty-one moons | tom |
          Tumbleweed | twenty-nine moons | tom |
          Thornblossom | twenty-three moons | she-cat |
          Mothfrost | eighteen moons | she-cat |
          Bearmask | thirty-one moons | tom |
          Lightningwatcher | eighteen moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          Hawkpaw | twelve moons | tom |

Queens:
          Poppycloud | thirty-eight moons | she-cat |
          Cobweb | twenty-eight moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          Briarkit | five moons | she-kit |
          Ashkit | five moons | she-kit |
          Burrkit | five moons | tom |
          Willowkit | five moons | she-kit |
          Bramblekit | five moons | tom |
          Eaglekit | five moons | tom |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Craterclan | kirkwood gaps
    Southwest | Forestclan | simonpet
    West | Hopeclan | adiebaby11

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x1.5 | 2 servings
    lemming | x0| 1 servings
    grouse | x1 | 3 servings
    duck | x0 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Tumbleweed | Hawkpaw | four | climbing
    battle, stalking, hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | # sessions | moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Tumbleweed and Cobweb | Kits
    ? and Poppycloud | briarkit, ashkit, burrkit
    willowkit, bramblekit, & eaglekit

Medicine Store
borage leaves | produces more and better milk also brings down fevers [1]
catmint | best remedy for the deadly greencough [1]
chervil | used on infected wounds & bellyaches also used during kittings [0]
cobweb | absorb and/or stop bleeding [1]
comfrey | repairs broken bones, sooths wounds. helps wrenched claws. eases itches, inflammation and stiffness. helps burns. [1]
dock | soothes scratches & sore pads [1]
honey | soothes infections, helps soothe coughing and gives energy [1]
horsetail | treats infections and stops bleeding. [1]
lavender | cures fever and chills. also used to hide the scent of death [1]
thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock [1]
snakeroot | helps cure poison [1]
sweet-sedge | eases infection [1]
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 am

Number of Cats: 19 [ 10 males ] [ 9 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Being on another training group with the less experienced apprentices, the two older toms marched up front with the group trailing behind.
    Crow listened to Bone go on and on about his beautiful mate and beautiful kits. "I mean, have you seen how close Flint and Boar are? They're just so small and adorable!" He cooed, sounding like a queen.
    "Well, why don't you go tell Arrow that, she would care to hear more than me." Crow hissed, just wanting the annoying tom to go. 'I hope I never get like this with Magick, then again I don't seem to have the connection with her that Bone has with Arrow...' However, Crow knew it was his own fault. He was just cold with the she-cat. After all, he never chose her, so why was it his problem?
    "Arrow hates talking about the kits, guess she has other things on her pretty mind!" He fawned once more, making teh tom want to clock him on the head.
[ Light, Sparrow, Treasure, Ivy, Blue, Crow, Oat, and Bone go training: Climbing ]
[ Bone, Ash, Ivy, Blue, Treasure, and Sparrow go hunting ]
[ Arrow, Light, Smoke, Oat, Goose, and Crow go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk goes herb-hunting ]
[ Magick goes into labor ]
[ Hyenaclan ate four servings of Ravens ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Twenty-five | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Blue the Great Mind | Twenty-nine | Male | X
    ──────────────────────────
    Healer:
    Milk the Life Giver | Twenty | Female | X
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty-eight | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Thirty-two | Male | X
    Goose of the Old Aspen | Fourteen | Male | X
    Oat coming from Rocks | Twenty-three | Male | X
    Smoke that Covers the Moon | Fifteen | Male | X
    Ash with Never-ending Burns | Fifteen | Female | X
    Apprentices:
    Sparrow | Ten | Female | X
    Ivy | Eleven | Female | X
    Treasure | Ten | Female | X
    Light | Seven | Female | X
    Queens:
    Magick with Fish Gills | Twenty-two | Female | X
    Kits:
    Dust | Four | Male | X
    Boar | Four | Male | X
    Hawk | Four | Female | X * blind
    Newt | Four | Male | X
    Flint | Four | Female | X
    Leaf | Four | Male | X
    Family:
    Mate ♥ Mate
    Parent ♥/✘ Parent = Sibling - Sibling + Foster Sibling
    Ex-mate ✘ Ex-mate
    Mentor → Apprentice
    Clan Cat (Original Clan)

Arrow ♥ Bone = Boar - Hawk - Newt - Flint + Dust + Leaf + Light
    Magick ♥ Crow
    Oat (Obsidianclan) | Goose, Treasure, Leaf (Aspenclan)
    Light, Ivy (Blueclan) | Dust (Briarclan)
    Crow → Sparrow | Bone → Treasure
    Oat → Ivy | Blue → Light
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
North | Iceclan | reygankiwi
North East | Lostclan | Miss Universe
East | Twoleg Place
South East | Clan Name | Username
South West | Clan Name | Username
North West | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Burdock Root x 1
Catmint x 1
Celandine x 1
Chamomile x 1
Cobwebs x 1
Comfrey x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 1
Mallow x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 5 servings
Squirrel | 6 servings
Hare | 6 servings
Ravens | 0 servings
Blue Gill | 4 servings
Crows | 9 servings
Mentors:
Crow | Sparrow | 4 | Battle, Hunting, Advanced Battle, Fishing
Oat | Ivy | 2 | Fishing, Battle
Bone | Treasure | 2 | Fishing, Battle
Blue | Light | 1 | Battle
Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oblique » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 am

MistClan is a Clan known for resourcefulness and agility. Its cats live for the pale light of the moon, and run in the trees below it. The cats of MistClan are highly territorial, and rarely allow cats of other Clans across their border. They stick by the code, though, so if ever a kit is in need, no matter the Clan, they will put their abrasive tendencies aside and let them in.

Gah, this is a terrible form. I completely understand if you reject me just based on said form.
Sand | They/them | Nb | Really hecking gay
Flight Rising
Oblique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:36 am

Weather:
It's finally Greenleaf! The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf.
Now that the storms of newleaf are over, there are new problems for the Clan cats to face this season. You are now more likely to run into twolegs and dogs while on your patrols, and rogues have been scented in areas surrounding the Clans. They've tried to settle in the Clan territories before and they might again, so keep an eye out for them.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

miss universe wrote:
loststar sniffed the air, sending a glance to burningclaw. "seems like it will rain soon." the tom said, and burningclaw just nodded, unusually silent. "what's wrong?" he asked her, and she lashed her tail, turning to face him for the first time since they stepped into the forest. "i hate wolfstrike!" she hissed, her ears laying flat on her head. her claws dug into the moist dirt. she continued with a snarl, "he's so weird, and rude too! if i could slit his throat, i would." loststar felt his fur bristle, but he attempted to remain calm. "burningclaw. no one says he has to be your favorite cat in the clan, but you need to respect him. don't get injured and you won't have to deal with him, yeah?" burningclaw sent him a withering glare, but nodded, her left ear twitching. "well, anyways. what did you do to silvermask?" she asked, a sly look in her eyes. loststar felt confusion twist his facial features. "what do you mean?" burningclaw snorted, shaking her head. "i mean, that molly has been as stealthy as a dog in the forest mooning over you. haven't you noticed?" she asked mockingly, and crowed in delight when his eyes widened. "oh loststar, you don't know anything about mollies! when they keep staring at you, it means they want you!" she purred in amusement, a cruel smirk on her muzzle. "silvermask wants to be my mate? but why?" he asked in bafflement, and burningclaw shook her head with a roll of her eyes. "loststar, you can't be serious." at his blank look, she sighed. "you're the leader of the entire clan. besides deputy, the only way to really secure a good future is to carry the leader's kits. obviously." she said, and he shook his head, slightly overwhelmed. "i liked the silence more." he grumbled, and with a peal of laughter, burningclaw fell silent as well.

the hunting patrol had gone well, loststar thought with pride. he and burningclaw worked well together whenever she wasn't trying to make him uncomfortable. the molly was starting to calm down some, either from accepting her responsibilities as a deputy or just because she was older. either way, she was no longer as abrasive, and for that he was thankful. he was pulled from his musings when silvermask came careening through the bushes, her scent acidic with fear. "loststar. there's a cat stuck in an abandoned two-leg nest nearby. she's almost a kit. we were talking and she said she wanted to join lostclan, but she had to get something from where she was sleeping. i-i waited for her outside the nest, but when i tried to get in rats were all over the floor. please loststar, you have to help! she managed to jump to higher ground, but she's still stuck in there." she panted, her eyes wild. loststar flicked his tail. "show us." he snapped, and silvermask nodded quickly, turning around and sprinting away. loststar followed her, burningclaw not far behind. he felt a breeze ruffle his fur, and without slowing down, he looked to his side. a shadow was right next to him, matching his pawsteps. "help this cat at any cost." the shadow hissed lowly into his ear, and with a start he realized it was darkfang, one of the cats he had heard in the Dark Forest. he nodded and ran faster, his heart pounding inside of his chest. he would ask why this cat was so important later, once she was safe. a red two-leg nest came into view, and he started to hear the yowling of an angry cat inside. burningclaw gave him a wary look. "what now? how do we save her? and more importantly, why?" she snapped, and loststar hissed. "you said she's above ground?" he asked silvermask, and she nodded. "yes." loststar looked around, his eyes narrowed. "there! burningclaw, do you see that pile of hay?" he asked, and she followed his eyes and nodded. "you and silvermask, push that towards the opening near the top of the two-leg nest. i'll go in and tell the cat to jump, she'll land on the hay, and we can leave this dank place." he said quickly, and silvermask gasped. "but loststar, there's at least twenty rats in there. you can't go alone!" her voice was drowned out by the whisperings of darkfang, who had once again appeared. "you have nine lives, loststar, and they were not for old-age." his resolve hardening, he growled, "i didn't ask for your opinion. do it, now!" the two mollies fixed him with incredulous looks but ran to the hay pile, and he took a deep breath. "why is this molly so bloody important?" he hissed, crawling forwards slowly. he could see how to get in now, a hole about as big as a fox on the side of the nest. he caught a glimpse of the molly, her fur long and standing on end. "i'm not going to die because of some food that has teeth!" she yowled, her voice shrill. the rats squealed and tried to climb the walls, their tiny claws scratching on the sides of the nest. loststar took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his throat. when he had steadied himself, he slithered into the nest, yowling, "you! jump through the square right there! hurry!" the rats were on him in a heart-beat, their teeth ripping his fur and their tiny claws digging into his skin. he fought them for what seemed like a moon, and when the last one had stopped twitching, he closed his eyes, bleeding all over the ground.

"good job, loststar. you have lost a life, of course, but you already knew you were going to. you have listened to my directions well. when you awake, you'll be almost as good as new, in your medicine cat's den. silvermask, burningclaw and thistlepaw have dragged you here." a beat of silence, and then, "thank you for saving my daughter."

loststar lost a life from rats.
burningclaw and thistlepaw are patrolling.
silvermask is hunting.
wolfstrike used x1 marigold on loststar.
lostclan ate the rest of the hare and a mouse.

[ Burningclaw and Thistlepaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Silvermask caught two hares while hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chamrosh wrote:
[Martinwhisker joins Gustclan]
[Sparrowpaw has grown into a fast and agile warrior; Sparrowfoot]
[Ploverkit and Cicelykit have become apprenticed to Myrtleclaw and Heronstar]
[Argusheart has been gestating for 1 moon]
[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Boulderdash and Nettlepaw, Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Chubtail and Firepaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw and Heronstar and Cicelypaw go training]
(…You may need some of them to train different things to others of them. This is fine).
[Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur, Martinwhisker and Sparrowfoot go hunting]
[Argusheart, Pearstone, Moraine and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 2 mice – 5 servings]

[ Sparrowpaw is now a warrior: Sparrowfoot! ]
[ Ploverkit and Cicelykit are now apprentices: Ploverpaw and Cicelypaw! ]
[ Harrierpelt found burnet and goatweed while herb hunting ]
[ Nettlepaw, Ploverpaw and Cicelypaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Firepaw, Merlinpaw, Langoustinepaw, Vendacepaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
[ Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur, Martinwhisker and Sparrowfoot caught four mice while hunting ]

stranger danger wrote:
the squealing of kits could be heard through the entire night, though mintdew slept like a rock. briarstar did feel pride well up in her chest though - kits. in her clan. they were already thriving and it's only been a few moons. ravenpounce had also been trailing the leader respectively, almost like an apprentice. at this point briarstar considered the shaky young tom her son. smokestep, on the other hand, wasn't too happy with his arrival and would grumble to his brother about how he was just a kiss-up.

for the fifth day in a row, the deputy had gone to his brother to grumble about the new warrior. quailstep's lips twitched in amusement. "smokestep...are you jealous?" he offered, while drying out some leaves that the deputy couldn't recgonize. "no, of course not!" he sputtered, fur on end. quailstep only chuckled and looked away. "alright then. go speak to mintdew - i believe there was something she wanted to say to you." and the conversation ended there.

back out in the clearing, the deputy dipped his head to briarstar, who was drawing out a diagram in the dirt for ravenpounce. she looked up quickly, beckoning him over. "smokestep! come, you and i must discuss something." smokestep paused, his breath hitching. "i've gotta go see mintdew, i'll be out in a second." he says, and scurries off, leaving the leader and the young warrior.

in the nursery, the squealing of kits was louder, but mintdew's snoring overcame it all. the deputy looked at the kits. his kits. he's never gotten a she-cat pregnant before, well, not that he knew of, and pride swelled up in his chest. approaching carefully, he overlooked the small bundles of fur. he wasn't there when she named them, but he heard from quailstep that his oldest son's name was viperkit, the middle daughter ivykit, and the youngest pebblekit. another burst of happiness came from nowhere. so this was fatherhood.

"hey fuzz for brains." mintdew teases, sitting up from her nap. the kits almost squealed in greeting, recognizing their mother's voice when they inched closer. mintdew chuckled, leaning down and pressing her nose to viperkit. "and hello to you too, little ones." she cooes, and the small kit squeaked out a fierce cry. "so,
uh, what did you name them?"
he asked, trying to make conversation. mintdew cocks an eyebrow but smiles nonetheless. "your son's name is viperkit, and your daughters are ivykit and pebblekit." smokestep nods like he already didn't know, and cleared his voice determinedly. "look, you wanted to speak with me?" he asked, sitting up straight. mintdew nodded, blinking slowly. "if you didn't already understand - i don't want to be mates and i don' think you do either. but if you hurt any of these kits in any way, smokestep. trust me, me killing you will be the least of your worries." at this the deputy's throat goes dry, and all he can do is nod helplessly. "you understand?" he nods vigorously. "yes ma'am!" he rasps, and mintdew smiled sweetly. "good. now leave." she snaps, and the deputy scuttles out quickly.

back in the camps clearing, ravenpounce is still next to briarstar, and smokestep walks up with a purpose. "oh, hello smokestep!" chimes the novice warrior, a bright smile on his face. something feels off about him. he lashed his tail, but dipped his head to briarstar. "nice of you to join us, come now, there is much to discuss." she sounds much more anxious than usual. he sits next to the leader, cocking an eyebrow. "you should know by now that there are many rivers in dawnclan territory - and with rivers, come floods." her tone is grave. the deputy nodded, intrigued. "i want you and ravenpounce to patrol around the rivers, streams, everything. we don't want anyone drowning." she says, pointing with a claw to her diagram. "ravenpounce here got it down it down already, so just explain it to him. i'll be heading to the moonpool, its about time we had apprentice around here to do the little things." she says, chuckling. smokestep cocks an eyebrow. "then why not ask for another warrior? we already have mintdew and i's kits here." he suggests, briarstar rolls her eyes. "they won't be ready for a long time yet, plus, apprentices are more open to ideas then warriors are. now, i must leave and so should you. go on." briarstar stands, hurrying out of camp. smokestep groans, which earns him a small chuckle from ravenpounce. "lets go."

{the clan consumed: two mice and a frog}
{smokestep and ravenpounce went patrolling.}
{briarstar went to moonpool to ask for an apprentice.}

[ Smokestep and Ravenpounce found an apprentice
while on patrol ]

raven walker wrote:
Ashenstar woke and peered out of his den just as the first light of the sun peeked through the tall, soldier trees and reflected like stars on the dew. A light mist had settled over camp, making it harder to see to the warriors den on the other side. However, he could spot the movement of their only warrior as she stretched, ready for the day ahead. The other two clan members appeared to be asleep. Yawning, he padded out of his stony den and started to plan the day ahead. Currently, their prey pile was non-existent. That would have to change, if they didn't want to starve. They were also low on members, such as a medicine cat apprentice and a willing deputy, and herbs. All of which needed to be stocked up on. However, the most urgent would be food. Since the chances were that Pinewhisper would want to take Badgerpaw training today, she'd have to go hunting alone. Or she could bring Tinybird. As a medicine cat, it wasn't her job usually, but they needed prey desperately. However, since it was early most prey would still be asleep, so they could do that later. Instead, she went to greet the emerging Pinewhisper.

"Good morning, Ashenstar!" the warrior greeted cheerily.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
"Yes, I did, thanks. I hope you did to?"
"Like a kit." he said, sitting down. "I just wanted to check that you were planning on training Badgerpaw today?"
"Definitely. He only got a tour of the territory last moon, so this time he wants to start properly, and so do I. Oh, speak of the devil." She said, looking behind Ashenstar as her whiskers twitched in amusement. Badgerpaw was slowly approaching them, looking like he'd been dragged through a bush. Scruffy as he was, his eyes twinkled with excitement. "I'm ready for training!" he announced.
Ashenstar stood to face him, and cringed. "Not looking like that you're not. Groom yourself then you can go." he ordered, chuckling, before saying goodbye to the two and going to talk to the freshly awoken Tinybird.

[Ashenstar and Tinybird go hunting]
[Pinewhisper is training Badgerpaw]

[ Ashenstar and Tinybird caught two squirrels and a pigeon while hunting ]
[ You are allowed to stockpile your prey for your first three posts. After your third post, you will have to start feeding your Clan ]
[ Badgerpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

solyn wrote:
The rest of the patrol seemed to pass uneventfully, but tensions remained high between the three cats. The prospect of badgers wandering into their territory wasn't particularly one any of them wanted to think about. They began to make their way back to camp, a solemn mood having fallen over them. Maplefall's paws dragged at the back of the group, Flintburr at the head with his longer legs. Badgerstar paused, allowing himself to fall in to step with the calico.
"We'll be okay," he mewed gently, "everything's going to be alright, you'll see. Probably the badger is just finding somewhere in the forest to sleep, and we won't even see them or have any trouble with them."
"I'd hope not." Immediately, all three heads swung around to see a fluffy gray tom with a flat face staring back at them. At his feet where two younger cats, presumably the kits of the tom who was addressing them. "A fire drove us out of our home. I was hoping this place would be as good as any to start over, somewhere safe for my kits." At the wary looks the other cats were giving him, the tom sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm Dustfang," he said, "this is Boulderkit and Burrkit. Though, they should be apprentices in about a moon."
"It's nice to meet you," said Maplefall, "we're just a bit on edge right now."
"I can see that," he said, "what's going on?"
"We've scented a badger further into the territory than we're comfortable with," Flintburr rumbled, drawing the gray tom's attention to him. "It's probably nothing, but a lot of our warriors are young and inexperienced, and it could be a worry if we're attacked. Especially if there are young apprentices around." His gaze was fixed firmly on Boulderpaw, a pang of pain in his heart. The fluffy black tom looked almost identical to his own daughter, Sootkit, who he hadn't seen since Obsidianclan had disbanded. He hoped she was alright, wherever she was.
"Badgers are easy enough to deal with," Dustfang said, "consider yourself another experienced warrior up. That is, if you'll have me." Badgerstar chuckled, glancing at his companions with amusement.
"I don't think we're in any position to turn away help right now. Welcome to Groveclan, you three."

[ badgerstar lost one life to a badger attack
goldenleaf used x1 marigold on badgerstar to heal him
-
badgerstar, dustfang and shadowtail patrol for new cats
hawkthorn and acornstream go hunting
flintburr, maplefall and lionheart take their apprentices to learn swimming
goldleaf gathers herbs [any priority]
the clan consumed two mice and a vole ]

[ Badgerstar, Dustfang and Shadowtail found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Hawkthorn and Acornstream caught three voles and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Flowerpaw, Boulderpaw and Burrpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Goldleaf found poppy seeds and cobwebs while herb hunting ]

vampiress_fox wrote:
[center]Jinxstar led Brindelthorn and Birchfeather through the territory, looking for any signs of what might have happened to the little kit. Suddenly, almost by accident, Jinxstar found a terrible scent.

"What is that scent?" Birchfeather asked as his lips pulled back in disgust.

"That is the scent of dogs; and a lot of them!" Brindlethorn snarled as he looked around quickly.

"This way!" Jinxstar said quickly as he took off following the smell.

The trio followed the scent to a large clearing, and in the middle of it was the remains of Wispkit. Birchfeather let out a long wail as he ran to his kit. Jinxstar and Brindlethorn followed more cautiously, looking around for any signs of the dog pack that seemed to inhabit this area. Quickly, the three cats picked up Wispkit and brought her back to camp.

Mulberry came out when she heard the patrol come back and was stunned with what she saw. She carefully approached them as they laid Wispkit in the middle of camp. Her mind swarmed with memories of her last litter, her eyes were unfocused as she stared silently. All Birchfeather could do was comfort his mate as the two of them mourned for the loss of their kit. The rest of the litter came out and was sitting with their parents as well. None of the clan said anything as they let the family mourn and sit their own vigil with the little kitten.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar said little as he told the rest of his clanmates what to do, then took the apprentices out for training.

[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Cheetoh, Quailfoot, Mudstrike - boarder patrol, Find the cats from Ivyclan]
[Brindlethorn, Tux, Frecklesnow - boarder patrol]
[Flintshade, Morningleaf, Yangfur - boarder patrol]
[Firefang, Skydapple, Magpie - boarder patrol]
[Serena, Harmonyheart, Foxpoppy, Leopardclaw, Whispersnow, Jayleap - hunting patrol]
[Willowbolt, Hollowheart, Stormcloud, Yinpelt, Cloudscent, Barkclaw - hunting patrol]
[Bleakpelt, Blackmouth, Firesoul, Cherrywisp, Trash, Windstorm - hunting patrol]
[Birchfeather - basic camp maintenance]
[Training - Blossomsong/Duskpaw, Blueriver/Dawnpaw, Jinxstar/Cranepaw, Fluffyfire/Tigerpaw, Icestripe/Frostpaw, Snowbird/Pigeonpaw]
[Velvetrabbit watching Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit / Mulberry watching Nightkit, Spiderkit, Whitekit, Eaglekit, Hawkkit / Tanagerpelt watches Swallowkit, Maplekit, Snowkit]

[ Blackberry and Ashleaf found oak leaf, parsley and honey while herb hunting ]
[ Cheetoh, Quailfoot and Mudstrike found Redwing of Ivyclan while on patrol ]
[ Flintshade, Morningleaf and Yangfur found Ripplestorm and Brightmoon of Ivyclan while on patrol ]
[ Firefang, Skydapple and Magpie found Frostedmuzzle, Patchkit and Tawnykit of Ivyclan while on patrol ]
[ Serena, Harmonyheart, Foxpoppy, Leopardclaw, Whispersnow and Jayleap caught three blue gills while hunting ]
[ Willowbolt, Hollowheart, Stormcloud, Yinpelt, Cloudscent and Barkclaw caught two ravens while hunting ]
[ Bleakpelt, Blackmouth, Firesoul, Cherrywisp, Trash and Windstorm caught four mice while hunting ]
[ Dawnpaw, Duskpaw, Tigerpaw, Cranepaw, Frostpaw and Pigeonpaw learned the Battling skill while training ]

skywalker, wrote:
Bearstar inhaled deeply, a proud look on his face. The clan camp was now established, and Sycamoreclan was beginning to look more like a, well, clan. He now had a deputy, so he guessed everything was going pretty darn well so far. Mapleflower glanced over at him, a small, pleased smile peeling across her pretty face "You know, you've worked really hard. When Hickoryflower came and told me a loner was going to rebuild the once great Sycamoreclan, I was honestly doubtful, like I mean, really doubtful" She rumbled, and Bearstar frowned "Well, that's re-assuring" He muttered, and she flicked him over the head with her tail "You didn't let me finished" She ranted, before her face softened a bit "But, once I met you, I knew you were special. You've really started bringing Sycamoreclan up and have really been restoring it to it's former glory" She purred. He cracked into a happy smile, and chuckled slightly. It was hard to get praise from Mapleflower, since she was as tough as nails, so I guess you could say he was getting somewhere with her. She then turned her striking green gaze towards the sky, and watched as the sun slowly started setting, painting the sky a beautiful array of yellows, pinks, purple and oranges "We should go and out do patrols. I'll go hunting, and you go on boarder patrol. See if you can find any kitty pets or loners that need some shelter" She chuckled, and Bearstar nodded, before getting up and leaping off the rock with her. They exited the camp in silence, before turning to each other "Meet back here when the moons reached it's highest point in the sky" Bearstar said, and Mapleflower dipped her head "Of course, Bearstar" She teased, before they split off in opposite directions.

( Bearstar went on boarder patrol )
( Mapleflower went on hunting patrol )

[ Bearstar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Mapleflower caught two big fish and a shrew while hunting ]

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:
Last Moon
A young female bengal padded curiously through the forest. It was dark and wet, two of her favorite conditions. She smiled, and continued on her way. Her mind kept flashing back to the strange dream she had had the night before last. Of starry cats, her sister who had died at the young age of eight moons, her mother and her old friend who had told her stories of wild cats...they had told her to go to the pool of starry waters...she had, though she thought it was kind of silly, listening to a dream, but she had gone, and there, she dreamed of the cats again. They had told her that her new name would be Rainstar, that she would lead a clan in this forest where she was now, the only cats brave enough to live in these wet conditions.

Rainstar smiled as she entered the only patch of land in the center of the forest that was protected from the rains. Trees grew so high up, their branches entwined and protected a fairly large plot of land. She nodded to herself, purring slightly, before spotting small hollows in the roots of the trees. That confirmed it for her. This would be her new clan's camp. Here they would flourish and thrive.

Now
Rainstar shuddered as she left her territory. She knew there was a clan living here, but she had yet to meet them. Deciding she didn't want to start off meeting her neighbors by trespassing, so she broke into a run, heading for the shining pool of water where sshe had met with her mother and sister before. She wanted to ask them for a cat to join her clan. An entire moon had gone by without one cat even sniffing in the territory, and she was just itching for some action.

She wasn't yet sure what to ask for...maybe a Deputy, that would be nice, to help her lead the clan!

💦Rainclan is founded💦
💦Rainstar the Founder is named the first leader of the clan💦
💦Rainstar goes the Moonpool to ask for a Deputy💦

[ Starclan has sent you a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

L A T I wrote:
Willowstar: You awaken from your sleep, giving off a small yawn. You push yourself up, cleaning yourself from dirt and grass. You slither threw the crack, your body now skinny, easily slipping through. You sniff around, nothing new. You sigh and pad away from your territory. || Moonstone: You are now at the moonstone, you shut your eyes and fall asleep.
{ Willowstar asks the Moonstone for a Medicine Cat }
{ Willowstar goes on a hunting patrol, alone. }

[ Starclan has sent you a medicine cat ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

meadow. wrote:
      shellclan resides in a beach setting on the atlantic coast. they were once a powerful group, known for their talents in fishing and their intelligence as well as their vast knowledge of nature, especially tides and weather. recently, however, a sickness came into the clan, resulting in the death of every cat... except for one. now it is this cats job to rebuild shellclan into the thriving community and family it once was. most of the cats in this clan are light colored, ranging from white to scarlet. this helps them blend in to the environment on the sand and along the shoreline. shellclan cats are resilient, brave, energetic, and strong-willed. they are hard workers who will go out of their way to help others in need.

[ Shellclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

aureate. wrote:
the cats returned to their small camp with grave faces. what had been left of their clan was small. the disease wiping out most of the entire clan not long before toadstar had been prepped to take over as leader by starclan. now the molly sat at the edge of the large hollowed tree with three of her clan-mates alongside her. there was swanleaf, he'd only recently gotten his full name. the young tom had lost his mentor quickly after the plague had begun and had taken over as medicine cat earlier than the clan had anticipated. besides the two high ranking cats were badgerfoot and goosenose. they were romantic with one another, having been friends since they were but young kits running amuck in the camp. now the four cats stood together as they were set by starclan as the purest of cats ready to rebuild and reform the clan that had crumbled from disease and famine. toadstar gathered herself quickly before moving ahead of the cats and giving her first set of directions as the leader of the new fogclan.

"swanleaf, i need you to go out and collect as many herbs as you can carry." she said, her voice firm. the slender white tom nodded sharply before trotting off into the woods for herbs he could use as medicines. once the cat was gone toadstar turned toward her warriors, "we will go on a hunting and border patrol once i return from moonpool." the two warriors gave a swift nod and headed inside of the tree to rest before their trek.

toadstar smiled slightly before leaving the tree behind to find the sacred location she had visited with swanleaf not long ago to receive her nine lives. she was quick and quiet as she made her way through the little wooded area into the more mountainous region of their island. she climbed slowly watching every pebble cautiously afraid of a impending avalanche. when she reached the top she found the small pool of water that she had received her lives at just as past leaders had done so. only she wasn't her to gain those lives, or have them stripped from her. she was at moonpool to ask starclan as one of the four pure cats belonging to the great fogclan for another cat to help rebuild fogclan to it's glory it had once maintained.

[ swanleaf goes herb hunting ]
[ toadstar asks starclan for a cat ]
[ toadstar, goosenose, & badgerfoot go hunting ]
[ toadstar, goosenose, & badgerfoot go on border patrol ]

[ Swanleaf found cobwebs and catmint while herb hunting ]
[ Starclan has sent you a deputy to help Toadstar lead ]
[ Toadstar, Goosenose and Badgerfoot caught two trouts and a pigeon while hunting ]
[ Toadstar, Goosenose and Badgerfoot found an apprentice
while on patrol ]

utena wrote:
      Stonestar gazed wearily up at the crescent moon, wondering if her distant ancestors were truly looking after her. The former loner hadn't heard from Starclan since she had received her nine lives—that was a over moon ago, and it was a terribly long time for one so young and tasked with such a daunting mission. She felt utterly lost; and that had been, most recently, translating into frustration.

The only other cat that called Tideclan home tolerated Stonestar's silent, subtle aggression. Ravenfeather preferred the mutual quiet, and he knew that his leader's lack of patience was not something to take personally. His leader. Ravenfeather suppressed a dry laugh as he padded through the blackberry brambles, now bearing the ripe fruit that he knew would attract prey. How quickly clans can rise and fall. Just some several moons ago, he had led Ivyclan in a time of simple prosperity. Now, it all merely felt like an odd dream.

Ravenfeather didn't dare telling Stonestar of his origins—and he didn't even know exactly why he had been keeping it a secret, though he mostly chalked it up to wanted to start anew. There was something so freeing about being a stranger, a foreigner in an unknown land. He had initially tried to live on his own as a loner—picking from twoleg scraps and sleeping wherever he could—but there was an undeniable need for community and stability in his life, and so he had quickly joined the first clan he stumbled across. Ever since then, a whole moon ago, Ravenfeather was still the latest recruit. He actually didn't mind this, though he did hope that his new home would begin to flourish soon. Pace slowing, the warrior began to walk with more deliberate, trained steps, sensing the presence of unsuspecting prey.

Knowing that her sole warrior was not far from camp, Stonestar finally pried her eyes away from the low-hanging moon, and set off to speak with her star-pelted ancestors. She had already mentioned her plans to Ravenfeather earlier that day, and trusted the warrior with keeping camp safe. He was a very private tom, and even though they had spent a whole moon as each other's only clanmates, the leader barely knew anything about him. Still, she knew that he was reliable, and they both shared a sort of quiet intelligence that formed into mutual respect. Stonestar knew that her sole warrior was true to his word.

Moving at a brisk pace, the leader managed to reach her destination at daybreak. As the night sky was gradually washed in soft hues of pink and cream, Stonestar dipped her head and drank from the clear waters of the Moonpool, where she had only been to once before. I need spiritual guidance, she thought, as drowsiness began to set in. I need someone who's closer to Starclan than I. Closing her eyes, the leader allowed herself to finally succumb to sleep, after many restless nights of pacing and shifting back at camp
        m o o n p o o lx/x stonestar asks starclan for a medicine cat
        h u n t i n gx/x ravenfeather hunts

[ Starclan has sent you a medicine cat ]
[ Ravenfeather caught a plover and a gull while hunting ]
[ Your mod will be Heda ]

amethyst14 wrote:
[Ceremony Owlkit-Owlpaw, Lambkit-Lambpaw]
[Apprentice Trial Tigerpaw, Ryepaw and Aspenpaw do the trial.
(Tigerpaw and Ryepaw pass but Aspenpaw fails.)
]
[Apprentice Training Berrypaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw train for the fishing skill.
Quailpaw, Mutepaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw train for the hunting skill.
]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Waspfur, Lizardstream, Coppereyes, Badgerfall, Mudpuddle patrol the forest.]
[Kitting Archpool helps Fawnwillow give birth.]
[Camp Guard Bouldershade, Coppereyes and Badgerfall.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine(2 servings) 2 Small Fish (4 servings)

[ Owlkit and Lambkit are now apprentices: Owlpaw and Lambpaw! ]
[ Tigerpaw and Ryepaw successfully caught an ermine and passed their trial! Aspenpaw however didn't return to camp with an ermine and failed ]
[ Berrypaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Quailpaw, Mutepaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Bouldershade, Waspfur, Lizardstream, Coppereyes, Badgerfall and Mudpuddle found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Fawnwillow gave birth to five kits ]

Mrs Rodrigo wrote:
My clan is called the RodrigoClan. Their territory can be found in an expansive valley within a large mountain range. There is a lush forest to the north and you will find the most clan deep within. Nearly all clan socialization takes place in a clearing filled with wildflowers. Running nearly through the center of this clearing is a small stream, and a large pile of rocks from a landslide long ago. While serene, it is obvious this location was selected as a means of protecting the clan from intruders.

Warriors and Hunters patrol the the heavy forest surrounding the clearing, protecting the rest of the clan who don’t often venture far out of their humble oasis. The RodrigoClan believe in the 3 S’s: stability, seclusion, and self sufficiency. They are naturally suspicious of outsiders and are extremely loyal to one another, however, they are always willing to assist other clans as long as it brings no harm to the clan as a whole.

While the RodrigoClan relies on their fierce warriors for protection, they are not known for their aggressive nature. A notable trait of the RodrigoClan is that they all, regardless of rank, adhere to a strict ethical code. One important law they follow requires all members of the clan to be kind to all outsiders who they encounter until provoked. The clan does not make enemies easily as they believe it is far more fruitful to be kind to others - however - when they sense danger, the RodrigoClan warriors will fight to the death to protect their interests. With that in mind, the RodrigoClan is hesitant to create allies with other clans, as they worry their trust will be betrayed.

[ Rodrigoclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

roses - ! wrote:
Being on another training group with the less experienced apprentices, the two older toms marched up front with the group trailing behind.
Crow listened to Bone go on and on about his beautiful mate and beautiful kits. "I mean, have you seen how close Flint and Boar are? They're just so small and adorable!" He cooed, sounding like a queen.
"Well, why don't you go tell Arrow that, she would care to hear more than me." Crow hissed, just wanting the annoying tom to go. 'I hope I never get like this with Magick, then again I don't seem to have the connection with her that Bone has with Arrow...' However, Crow knew it was his own fault. He was just cold with the she-cat. After all, he never chose her, so why was it his problem?
"Arrow hates talking about the kits, guess she has other things on her pretty mind!" He fawned once more, making teh tom want to clock him on the head.
[/list]
[center][ Light, Sparrow, Treasure, Ivy, Blue, Crow, Oat, and Bone go training: Climbing ]
[ Bone, Ash, Ivy, Blue, Treasure, and Sparrow go hunting ]
[ Arrow, Light, Smoke, Oat, Goose, and Crow go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk goes herb-hunting ]
[ Magick goes into labor ]
[ Hyenaclan ate four servings of Ravens ]

[ Sparrow, Ivy, Treasure and Light learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Bone, Ash, Ivy, Blue, Treasure and Sparrow caught two ravens and a frog while hunting ]
[ Arrow, Light, Smoke, Oat, Goose and Crow found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Milk found daisy leaves and mint while herb hunting ]
[ Magick gave birth tothree kits ]

EchooftheWhiteWolf wrote:
MistClan is a Clan known for resourcefulness and agility. Its cats live for the pale light of the moon, and run in the trees below it. The cats of MistClan are highly territorial, and rarely allow cats of other Clans across their border. They stick by the code, though, so if ever a kit is in need, no matter the Clan, they will put their abrasive tendencies aside and let them in.

Gah, this is a terrible form. I completely understand if you reject me just based on said form.

[ Mistclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Heda ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fogclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MoleClan

Postby Chinchy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:58 pm

The Clan known as MoleClan are cats who live a rough life in a fairly barron land once meant as a construction yard for Twolegs. But after it was abandoned, plants began to grow again and a small collection of rogues and loners chose to inhabit the unwanted territory. With plants only starting to sprout, mostly around the river flowing through the southwest edge of the territory and neighbouring Clans' borders. Most of it only has a covering of small patches of grass forcing the cats to hide in tunnels they had dug underground for protection. Due to a lack of food to be found roaming the land, the Clan must survive mostly on fish, though that's not to say they do not catch the occasional mouse that may show up. Lately, with the territory starting to flourish, the cats have started hunting not only at the river however.
The main prey now includes: Mice (Common-ish), Rabbit (Uncommon - Rare), Birds (Uncommon - Rare, common in the form of ducks in the summer/greenleaf), Fish (Common), Frogs (Common, but only in warm seasons), Moles (Common to find, but hard to catch making them a rare meal)
Luckily for MoleClan threats such as Foxes and Badgers are not particularly common and generally only appear if wandering from other territory.
The cats are generally thought to be aggressive and bloodthirsty, but the fact is, they aren't particularly so, not openly at least. The current leader - Boulderstar - likes to solve comflict through diplomacy even though he is often stubborn like his more rude and aggressive deputy known as Bearface. The warriors at the moment are Oaksplash - a great fisher and a charismatic tom and Toadstep, a shy, but kind tom who was once leader of a different Clan from which he was driven out for not being able to judge the situation properly and often putting the clan in danger. And Toadstep's mate, known as Softstone, had rather recently mated and is now awaiting kits despite still tending to warrior duties to help the tiny clan while she can. The reason they get along so well is that they generally share the same peace loving attitude althought Softstone is more firm and would be one to have far better judgement. The Clan is currently left with no medicine cat as a result of the previous having recently died and lacking an apprentice.

I hope this is okay. I am restarting with the new Clan and was previously the owner of FeatherClan.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MoleClan

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Chinchy wrote:
The Clan known as MoleClan are cats who live a rough life in a fairly barron land once meant as a construction yard for Twolegs. But after it was abandoned, plants began to grow again and a small collection of rogues and loners chose to inhabit the unwanted territory. With plants only starting to sprout, mostly around the river flowing through the southwest edge of the territory and neighbouring Clans' borders. Most of it only has a covering of small patches of grass forcing the cats to hide in tunnels they had dug underground for protection. Due to a lack of food to be found roaming the land, the Clan must survive mostly on fish, though that's not to say they do not catch the occasional mouse that may show up. Lately, with the territory starting to flourish, the cats have started hunting not only at the river however.
The main prey now includes: Mice (Common-ish), Rabbit (Uncommon - Rare), Birds (Uncommon - Rare, common in the form of ducks in the summer/greenleaf), Fish (Common), Frogs (Common, but only in warm seasons), Moles (Common to find, but hard to catch making them a rare meal)
Luckily for MoleClan threats such as Foxes and Badgers are not particularly common and generally only appear if wandering from other territory.
The cats are generally thought to be aggressive and bloodthirsty, but the fact is, they aren't particularly so, not openly at least. The current leader - Boulderstar - likes to solve comflict through diplomacy even though he is often stubborn like his more rude and aggressive deputy known as Bearface. The warriors at the moment are Oaksplash - a great fisher and a charismatic tom and Toadstep, a shy, but kind tom who was once leader of a different Clan from which he was driven out for not being able to judge the situation properly and often putting the clan in danger. And Toadstep's mate, known as Softstone, had rather recently mated and is now awaiting kits despite still tending to warrior duties to help the tiny clan while she can. The reason they get along so well is that they generally share the same peace loving attitude althought Softstone is more firm and would be one to have far better judgement. The Clan is currently left with no medicine cat as a result of the previous having recently died and lacking an apprentice.

I hope this is okay. I am restarting with the new Clan and was previously the owner of FeatherClan.

[ Moleclan has been founded ]
[ Your first three posts you are allowed to stock pile prey. On your fourth post, you will need to start feeding your Clan the proper amount of servings depending on your Clan size ]
[ Your mod will still be Krazykitty00 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MoleClan 1

Postby Chinchy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:09 pm

MoleClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool visit: 12th of August

Softstone and Toadstep rubbed their cheeks together, purring happily. The cream molly was in the nursery, the tunnel opposite of what would be the apprentices' den. Now that there were plans for kits, the pair were already setting up a nice nest for Softstone to sleep and rest with her kits when the time comes for the little bundles of fur to cause trouble and liven up the place. It was the middle of the day, but the tunnels were bathed in darkness for the most part. There was a rather scarce amount of light that came from holes in the roof there for that specific purpose. There were plans to enlarge them and cover them with the branches of bushes once those may possibly begin to grow. Seeing a small sappling of a tree make itself known near one of the borders, just inside their territory had been cause for celebration not long ago so it should be clear how the cats here take the larger plantlife's presence. The peace of the pair was broken as Bearface stuck his head in. The deputy wasn't one to really socialize outside from speaking to Boulderstar or barking orders to everyone so it wasn't any surprise when the latter happened. "There you are. How about you two lovebirds make yourselves useful. You can handle the border patrol, me and Oaksplash plan to go try our paws at fishing and looking for prey along the river." He declared, moving out from the entrance to the nursery to allow the pair to leave, Softstone following in a normal gait while Toadstep showed his rather abnormal way of movement as he seemed to give little hops forward on occasion. Bearface and Oaksplash followed them out, heading down south as the lovebirds moved north. Boulderstar was left sleeping in his nest alone down underground now as the warriors had dispersed.

"Our family is going to be great. What do you think the kits will look like? Oh, I can't wait to see them." Toadstep happily declared, Softstone watching her cheerful mate in amusement, both their tails held high. "I'm sure they'll be beautiful. And I'm sure at least one of them is bound to be as cheeful as kind as you." She flicked her mate's nose with her tail before passing by him. The border patrol seemed to be momentarily forgotten as the pair decided to play like kits and chase one another around.

The hunting patrol was taking everything far more seriously. While Oaksplash crouched by the water, aiming for any fish that may decide to try to swim by, Bearface kept an eye out for frogs and ducks that may be around for the most part, joining Oaksplash in looking for fish on occasion.

In the evening, as stars sparkled in the sky, Bearface was out sitting watch for the night when Boulderstar slipped out. They nodded a greeting to one another and the leader answered a question that needn't be asked. "I'm going to the Moonpool. I must ask StarClan for a new medicine cat before trouble comes. I plan to be back by sunrise." With that he left, traveling along the familiar path and eventually crouching by the pool of water which held water shinning with the stars and moon above it like a mirror. He took a couple laps of the water before settling down by the edge to request a new medicine cat.

[Softstone and Toadstep have mated and will be expecting kits]
[Softstone and Toadstep went on a border patrol]
[Bearface and Oaksplash went on a hunting patrol]
[Boulderstar visited the Moonpool to request a medicine cat]

Leader:
Boulderstar | 81 moons | Tom | X
Lives: ★★★★

Deputy:
Bearface | 49 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Oaksplash | 38 moons | Tom | X
Toadstep | 60 moons | Tom | X
Softstone | 58 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
Softstone | 58 moons | Molly | X ○○

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse (Common) | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit (Uncommon - Rare)| x0 | 2 servings
Birds (Uncommon - Rare, except in Greenleaf when
ducks become fairly common) | x0 | 3 servings
Fish (Common) | x0 | 2 servings
Frog (Common, but only in Warm and rainy seasons)| x0 | 1 serving
Mole (Common, harder to catch) | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Toadstep & Softstone | None yet
Name and Name | Kits
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H O L L O W C L A N

Postby koushi. » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:12 pm

H O L L O W C L A N
Number of Cats: 05

Honeygaze was sorting her remaining herbs in the medicine den just as she would any other morning. Squirrelleap had recovered from the wound on her shoulder and was now out with Greycloud to help familiarize her with the Hollowclan territory. She let out a sigh as she pawed a few cobwebs back into their pile at the very back of the store. In all honesty, it was just a try to clear her head. Lynxclaw would not let go of her thoughts. The tabby warrior had been coming into the den regularly, asking to gather herbs or complimenting her skills as medicine cat of their clan. She realized in horror that she had a fondness for the warrior past what a regular medicine cat should feel for a clanmate. She felt love towards him and that was forbidden in the warrior code she was brought up to fear. Lynxclaw was a former rouge. He wouldn't understand her dilemma.
"Honeygaze?" Honeygaze jumped and whirled around to see none other than Lynxclaw standing in the mouth of the den, an assortment of herbs dangling from his jaws. "I found those herbs for you." He said, his eyes wide and warm. Honeygaze had to fight to keep the fuzzy feeling in her stomach at bay.
"Yes. Please put them here so I can sort them." She motioned to a spot near where her organized herbs were sitting. Obeying, Lynxclaw lay the herbs down at her paws. Honeygaze bent down to inspect them, sniffing at the Goldenrod and the rose...a rose? Honeygaze swallowed and looked up at Lynxclaw. "A rose?" She felt the urge to blush and did so. "That wasn't what I asked you to bring back for me."
Lynxclaw shrugged, "I know. I couldn't resist. It kinda reminded me of you."
"Really? Wait," she stood up and fixed him with a serious gaze, "no. This isn't right." She said lowly. Lynxclaw flinched and took a step back. Honeygaze shook her head and turned her back on him. "I'm the medicine cat of Hollowclan. I can't be...this."
"In love?"
"Yes!" Honeygaze hissed, slumping her shoulders. "We must follow the code, Lynxclaw. I can't do this." The den became dead silent and she listened to Lynxclaw's shallow breath. Finally, she heard the vines at the entrance of the den rustle and with that, she was alone.

---

Lynxclaw stalked away from the medicine den, Honeygaze's rejection stinging his pelt. He knew the code. Everyone in the clan did, but that was no reason for hiding her feelings for him. He could see it in those amber eyes that she shared his feelings, no matter what she said. He walked past Wolfstar and out into the forest with his mind set on clearing his head.

---

Wolfstar watched Lynxclaw pass and considered following the warrior but stopped. The warrior certainly looked like he needed his space for some reason. His eyes wandered towards the medicine den but he shook his head. He had been paranoid the moon before. Being a leader seemed to make him even more jumpy than he usually was before leading an entire clan of cats. He decided that a nice day of hunting would clear his mind. Afterwards, he made the journey to moonstone and lay down by the glowing rock, pressing his nose to it. "Starclan, Hollowclan is thriving, but we need more kits if the clan is to survive. I request a queen to keep my clan going for moons to come."

[The clan eats a mouse.]
[Greycloud and Squirrelleap patrol.]
[Lynxclaw hunts.]
[Wolfstar hunts and requests a queen.]

Leader:
          Wolfstar | 29 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Greycloud | 22 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeygaze | 32 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors: