Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby salvation. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:20 am

D E A T H C L A N

Deathclan is located in a dark pine forest. The camp is in a small clearing where the ground is covered with pine needles, after the cats moved there over time they completed buildings bramble wall that surrounds the camp. The camp is fairly close to a twolegplace, which is where most of the clan members could me from.
Deathclan got its name from its roguish tendices and how they really only allow loners or rouges to join their clan. The clans overall nature is pretty selfish and rude, they take pride in their clan and all their achievements. The cats pelts are usally grey or black to blend in with the darkness of the forest. Although there are some tortoiseshell so and blue furred cats.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:30 am

FangofBloodclan wrote:
D E A T H C L A N

Deathclan is located in a dark pine forest. The camp is in a small clearing where the ground is covered with pine needles, after the cats moved there over time they completed buildings bramble wall that surrounds the camp. The camp is fairly close to a twolegplace, which is where most of the clan members could me from.
Deathclan got its name from its roguish tendices and how they really only allow loners or rouges to join their clan. The clans overall nature is pretty selfish and rude, they take pride in their clan and all their achievements. The cats pelts are usally grey or black to blend in with the darkness of the forest. Although there are some tortoiseshell so and blue furred cats.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fickleclan ' page one

Postby aureate. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:56 am

woCLAN SIZE;; one
mothstar moved slyly through the tall grass. he was quick in his step as he made
his way to the moonpool. mothstar's mind racing as he prepared himself to
ask for another cat from starclan, he'd grown lonely and needed a fellow cat to k
eep him company. mothstar knew what his heart wanted, being the soft-hearted
word wordcat he is, but it wasn't the time for him to gain a mate he needed a medicine cat or a deputy. a cat mothstar could r
word wordely on to help protect the clan that lacked its warriors. as the tabby approached the moonpool he sat and l
word wordicked his paws, before he moved onto the stone and looked to the sky hoping that starclan answer his prayers an
d provide a medicine cat for fickleclan.

[ mothstar visits moonpool in search of medicine cat ]

wooooooooooooo

Leader ;;
          wo mothstar , twenty-one moons , tom
          worlives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;;
          wo name , moons , gender

Medicine Cat ;;
          wo name , moons , gender

Warriors ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Apprentices ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Queens ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Kits ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Elders ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
    Ally Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Enemy Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Borders ;;
    woi⇑ , clan name , user
    wo⇒ , clan name , user
    woi⇓ , clan name , user
    wo⇐ , clan name , user

Medicine Store ;;
    wo [ empty ]

Fresh-Kill Pile ;;
    wo [ empty ]

Mentors ;;
    womentor & apprentice , training sessions , moves

Deceased Cats ;;
    wocat name , cause of death

Family ;;
    woname && name , kits
    wordys______
Last edited by aureate. on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Number of Cats: 🚺=1 🚹=0
Next Moonpool visit: July 9th
Archive

Darkstar weaved through the dense pine trees with ease. She was heading to the moonpool, in search for a medicine cat. She let out a snort of disgust as she stepped in a mud puddle, she shook her paw and continued walking. When she was clear from the dense forest she blinked a few times just to get used to the lighting. After a few more minutes of walking, she stood proudly next to the moonpool. Then she looked down into the water and silently prayed for a loyal kind hearted medicine cat.

[Darkstar is at the moonpool asking for a medicine cat]

Leader:
          Darkstar| 25 moons | Female | X
          ↪️Apprentice | None
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          ☠Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          ↪️Apprentice | None

Warriors:
          ↪️Apprentice | None
          ↪️Apprentice | None

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | Good for healing toothaches | 0
Beech Leaves | Used to carry other herbs | 0
Bindweed | Fastenes sticks to broken legs to keep them in place | 0
Blackberry Leaves | Eases swelling of bee stings | 0
Borage Leaves| Increases queens milk supply, and brings down fever | 0
Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds | 0
Burdock Root | Cures infections | 0
Burnet | A traveling herb that keeps a cats strength up | 0
Catch Weed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off | 0
Catmint (Catnip) | The best remedy for Greencough | 0
Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | 0
Chamomile | Strenghtens the heart and soothes the mind | 0
Chervil | Helps with infections and bellyaches | 0
Chickweed | Treats Greencough | 0
Cob Nuts | Used in ointments | 0
Cobweb | Wrap it around injury to soak up the blood, and is also used to keep broken bones in place | 0
Coltsfoot| Helps with shortness of breath | 0
Comfrey | Helps mend broken bones, and helps cure wounds | 0
Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | 0
Dandelion | Soothes bee stings and also acts as a painkiller | 0
Dock | Helps soothe scratches | 0
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infections | 0
Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains | 0
Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 0
Feverfew | Helps cat with fevers or chills | 0
Goat weed | Eases anxiety and grief | 0
Goldenrod | A plant that's should only be used in a poultice (not by itself) and is terrific for healing wounds| 0
Hawkweed | Is used like catmint but not that strong | 0
Heather Nectar | Makes swallowing easer and sweetens mixtures | 0
Honey | Great for soothing infections and helping cats who have breathed smoke | 0
Horsetail | An herb that is mainly used as a poultice, helps treat infected wounds | 0
Ivy Leaf | Used to store herbs | 0
Juniper Berries | A berry that helps with soothing bellyaches and breathing | 0
Lambs Ear | Gives a cat strength | 0
Lavender | Cures fevers | 0
Lungwort | Cures Yellowcough | 0
Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyaches | 0
Marigold | Applied as a poultice helps stop infection | 0
Mint | Hides the scent of death | 0
Mouse Bile | A bad smelling liquid that is the only remedy for ticks | 0
Parsley | Dries up a queens milk | 0
Poppy Seed | Helps with cats who are experiencing shock or distress | 0
Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints | 0
Ragweed | Gives extra strength and energy | 0
Raspberry Leaves | Can ease pain and stop bleeding | 0
Rosemary | Hides the scent of death | 0
Rush | Helps hold a broke limb in place | 0
Sorrel | Can build up appetite | 0
Stinging Nettle | Can induce vomiting to help clear a cat of poison, the leaves can help bring down swelling | 0
Sweet Sedge | Eases infection | 0
Tansy | Can cure coughs | 0
Tormentil | Good for treating wounds and extracting poison | 0
Thyme | Can help cure anxiety and frayed nerves | 0
Watermint | Helps cure bellyaches | 0
Wild Garlic | Helps prevent infections, mainly used for rat bites | 0
Willow Bark | Eases pain | 0
Willow Leaves| Used to stop vomiting | 0
Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons | 0
Yarrow | If the poultice is applied to wounds or scratches it can expel poison | 0
Death Berries | A berry that can be fatally dangerous to kits and elders | 0
Foxglove Seeds | Can cause paralysis and heart failure | 0
Holly Berries | A deadly poison| 0
Deadly Nightshade | Used to quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved | 0
Water Hemlock | Causes writhing in pain and foaming at the mouth | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Vole| x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by salvation. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BERRYCLAN [1]

Postby Teastar~ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:35 pm

BERRYCLAN
Number of Cats: 1 [1♀ , 0♂ ]

Berrystar has spent quite a while trying to retrace her steps back to the moonnpool. Now, she was rushing towards a faint light in the distance, confident that the light belonged to the starlit pool. It didn't take long for Berrystar to approach the light and after her eyes adjusted to it, she realized that her suspicions were correct. She was at the moonpool. Berrystar stared down at the starlit pool for a few silent moments before laying down and closing her eyes, silently hoping that Starclan would provide a medicine cat for Berryclan.

[Berrystar visits the moonpool to request for a medicine cat]

Leader:
          Berrystar | 22 | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          -

Medicine Cat:
          -

Warriors:
          -

Apprentices:
          -

Queens:
          -

Kits:
          -

Elders:
          -
    Ally Clans:
    -

Enemy Clans
    -

Borders
    -

Medicine Store
    -

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    -

Deceased Cats:
    -

Family:
    -
Teastar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:54 am

Number of Cats: 15
(7 Mollies 8 Toms)

All cats, Whisperpaw and Mikepaw included, waited impatiently for Spiderstar to come back from the moonpool. The two apprentices were pressed against each other, her wide eyes staring at the place they knew Spiderstar would come from. They might become warriors today. Finally the tom stepped from the forest. He did his best to keep his smile from his face. He was proud of them, proud of his clan and his apprentices. He jumped into the high rock. "Whisperpaw, Mikepaw, step forward." he hadn't needed to call the clan since all were there already. Whisperpaw and Mikepaw did so. "Whisperpaw, throughout your training you have shown great skills in battle, as your mentor has told me, as well as hunting. With that, your warrior name shall be Whisperleap." Whisperleap felt a huge grin of happiness and relief break over her face. "Mikepaw, step forward." Spiderstar called again. "your mentor has told me that the skill you excel in is hunting, with your silent tracking. With that, your warrior name will be Mikestep." Mikestep grinned as well, and looked at Whisperleap, who smiled back. They were warriors, both of them! "and now, you may celebrate our new warriors!" Spiderstar called, and began chanting their names. "Whisperleap, Mikestep!" all the others did, too, until the whole clan was celebrating the two. Leafstrike went up to Whisperleap, and a tear could be seen seen in the corner of his eye. "congratulations." he said, his voice breaking. He was so proud of her! Smokewhisker went to Mikestep and muzzled him. "well done." he murmured, and Mikestep smiled brightly. His mentors appreciation was all he ever wanted.

Suddenly, in the middle of the happy calls, two cats appeared at the edge of camp. Both were young, only apprentices probably. They were both drenched and looked exhausted. Fawnthroat ran forward. "Oh my, what has happened?" she asked in a motherly voice. The small black and white cat didn't even answer, only practically collapsed to the ground. The other one, a grey tabby, opened her mouth. "We're... From Thicketclan... There was a flood..." her legs were too weak to support her and she sank next to her brother. Fawnthroat looked worried, and she looked back. "Leafstrike, please help me bring the poor dears to the medicine den!" she called, and the warrior hurried forward, then grabbed the black and white apprentice gently by the scruff of her neck, then followed Fawnthroat to the medicine den. Behind them, the cats had fallen silent. Whisperleap and Mikestep were disappointed their warrior ceremony had been interrupted, but they both knew how important this was. In the medicine den, Fawnthroat laid the two on the ground, and checked their temperature. She sighed in relief, for none had a fever. They were simply exhausted and wet, but if she kept them in a warm place they would be fine.

~The next day~

Specklepaw and Beetlepaw awoke at about the same time, emerging from a deep and healing sleep slowly. Specklepaw was first to speak. "Where are we?" she asked quietly, not having noticed Fawthroat, who was lying not far. "In Swallowclan." the medicine cat replied gently. "And I am its medicine cat, Fawnthroat." Beetlepaw looked around. Thsi didn't look the same as their medicine den back in Thicketclan, but it smelled the same, of herbs and remedies... He sighed, looking down. He now remembered what had happened. "There was a flood." he started off quietly. "We ran together, but I don't know where Mintpaw is, or our parents..." it had been Specklepaw that had continued, in a quiet, scared voice. As Beetlepaw looked at her, she seemed to have lost a lot of her previous confidence. Fawthroat stood up and went towards the two, nuzzling them briefly. "You are safe now. You know what? At the next gathering we can ask about your family, I'm sure they are fine..." she sounded so kind, so sure of herself... But inside, she felt sad for these two young apprentices, who had maybe lost their parents and siblings, and even more: Their clan. It was then that Spiderstar came in the den. When he saw the two were awake, he smiled. "Greetings, young cats. I am Spiderstar." he told them. He looked at Fawnthroat. "I suppose that with your care they are better?" he asked. Fawnthroat blushed and looked down. "Yes, I do believe they are better." she told him. Spiderstar smiled. "Great. And..." he looked at the apprentices again. "What are your names?" "I am Specklepaw." the molly answered confidently, and Beetlepaw smiled a little. It seemed like his real sister was back. "And this is Beetlepaw." Spiderstar smiled. "Well then, welcome to Swallowclan, Specklepaw and Beetlepaw."

Not long after the cats were assembled under the high rock once again, Spiderstar up on it. "Well, I do have a quite important announcment to make..." he said almost to himself. "Yesterday, as you have probably all noticed, two apprentices arrived in camp. Their names are Specklepaw and Beetlepaw. They have decided to join our clan, which means they will need a mentor. Moonshadow, step forward please." he spoke, and the quiet warrior stepped forward. She stood straight, and her raven black fur seemed to emanate something almost... Dangerous. "You will mentor Specklepaw." Moonshadow looked at the grey tabby, who seemed to shrink. She was scared of her. "And Barkknot, please step forward." the rather round, light brown tom stepped forward. "You will mentor Beetlepaw." the warrior smiled at his apprentice, who smiled back shyly. At least his mentor was kind. "Now, Honeyear will-" "Excuse me, Spiderstar, but I have something to say..." All cats looked with surprise at Barkknot, who had spoken up. Spiderstar looked shaken and more than a little surprised, but he nodded. "Go on." Barkknot looked at the cats all staring at him, and gulped. He wasn't used to speaking like that. But he did so anyway. "Well... It's simple really, Wheatfur and me are mates now..." his voice was very quiet now. Many cats stared in surprise, but many smiled, including Leafstrike. He had seen the two, well, Barkknot talk, together, and was quite sure they went well together. Spiderstar blinked. "Well... that... That is great!" he smiled finally, and cats broke out in cheers. Barkknot sighed in relief and stepped back, feeling his heart race. He glanced at the nursery, and saw Wheatfur peek out. She smiled at him, and he stood straight again, full of confidence once more.

"Now, I do believe it is time to give out patrols!" Spiderstar said at last and jumped down. He stayed silent as Honeyear stepped forward, glad to finally be able to do his work. "Leafstrike, Smokewhisker, you can patrol. Whisperleap, Mikestep, you can come with me to hunt. Moonshadow and Specklepaw, I suppose you'll train? And Barkknot with Beetlepaw too?" he looked at them, and they nodded. Suddenly a cry cut through the near silence. It came from the nursery. Soon after the small Ashkit stumbled forward. "Ravenfeather needs help, mom showed me to get you." she said in a quiet voice. Then she went back into the nursery. She seemed very shy to be around all these big cats. Fawnthroat paled. Now she knew what she would be doing today. She rushed to the medicine den to grab what she needed, then went to the nursery. There, Wheatfur and her kits were in a corner while Ravenfeather was more in the middle. Fawnthroat rushed to help, and this was one of the times she wished to have an apprentice...

Back in the middle of camp, the cats had paused. "well... I'll be going to the moonpool." Spiderstar said all of a sudden. Honeyear went up to him without being noticed by the others. "a warrior, isn't it?" he asked Spiderstar in a low voice. The leader nodded. "alright, all cats go to what they should be doing!" and they did.

(Ravenfeather kitting!
Fawnthroat helping Ravenfeather
Moonshadow and Specklepaw training (hunting)
Barkknot and Beetlepaw training (fighting)
Leafstrike and Smokewhisker patrolling
Honeyear, Whisperleap and Mikestep hunting
Spiderstar going to the moonpool to request warrior)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 63 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 50 moons | Female | X
          Step in deputy:
          Honeyear | 45 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 66 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 51 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 45 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 27 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 45 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 47 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 14 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 13 moons | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Beetlepaw | 6 moons | Male | X
          Specklepaw | 6 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 48 moons | Female | X
          Ravenfeather | 50 moons | Female | X (giving birth!)

Kits:
          Ashkit | 3 moons | Female | X
          Firekit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Pebblekit | 2 moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings (1 used up)
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings (used up)
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Total: 12 servings left over/3posts

[b]Mentors:
    Moonshadow | Specklepaw | 1: hunting
    Barkknot| Beetlepaw | 1: hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Mikestep <-> Whisperleap
    Honeyear -> Moonshadow (will never work out)
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+? = Firekit
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlepaw, Specklepaw
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.11

Postby ashton. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:18 am

weather: it is currently leaf-bare.
      cold winds are beginning to penetrate your camp, and the clouds above appear heavy with the coming snow. prey and herbs will quickly become difficult to find, and kittings will get harder.

Zmija's Folly wrote:

Swiftleap and Snowstar had been on the border, Swiftleap marking the edges while Snowstar simply plodded on when the grey tom spoke quietly. He had introduced himself as Tumbleweed and told them that he had wanted to join their... group. Instantly it was obvious that the tom hadn't been sent by Froststar but the leader and deputy duo had granted the tom his wish and brought him back to camp. He was much quieter then Timberfang. In fact, he was probably the shyest cat in the clan thus far. Snowstar stayed around long enough to ensure that Tumbleweed had settled and then left for the Moonstone. She spent the night there and set off toward camp with the rising sun.

Snowstar had been about to enter camp when she and some other cat collided into each other, "Excuse you!" the stranger hissed in Snowstar's direction. Snowstar's ears swiveled to the stranger, hackles instantly raised lightly, "And you are?" the leader questioned the stranger. The tabby and white she-cat rolled her eyes, "Piper.. or.. Poppycloud now, I guess. Some cat visited my dreams and told me to come here and that they'd help with my kits." Snowstar caught the gasp in her throat - kits? Starclan had sent her a queen?! The pointed she-cat eyeballed this Poppycloud and sure enough her belly was ever so slightly swollen. With a hard swallow Snowstar bowed her head lightly, "I apologize, Poppycloud. I'm Snowstar, I lead Frostclan and we'd be more then happy to help you with your kits."

Poppycloud had just shrugged, rolled her eyes again and trudged into the cave leaving Snowstar behind her. The she-cat took a deep breath in - who knew queens could be so heated and rude? Shaking her head clear of any ill thoughts the leader entered the cave, "Swiftleap. Mousewillow!" within a few seconds the two cats had woken and approached, "Yes?" Swiftleap asked lightly. "Not only did our clan gain Tumbleweed last night, but Starclan has sent us a queen and she's expecting kits." Mousewillow smiled brightly and hopped to her toes while Swiftleap simply tilted his head, "She's not exactly the most pleasant cat but Froststar sent her to us with promises that we would help with her kits. Her name is Poppycloud, I need you two to ensure she stays fed and warm." the two cats nodded at Snowstar's requests.

"Let's all share that grouse and then we can get on with our day? Tumbleweed can join you on a hunt while Timberfang, Mothpaw and I go on a patrol?" Snowstar nodded lightly, "That should be fine. Mothpaw will turn into a fine warrior with all this practice." Mousewillow danced on her toes with a flick of her tail, "Should I go herb hunting?" Swiftleap shook his head, "Not today. Stay in camp and help Poppycloud get settled."

-----
frostclan consumes three servings

tumbleweed & snowstar go hunting
swiftleap, timberfang & mothpaw go on a patrol
mousewillow stays in camp to help poppycloud get settled

Mothpaw led the way out of the camp, her gait nearly a bounce. Swiftleap and Timberfang had agreed to let her have a try at leading a patrol, and of course she was absolutely ecstatic. She was so lost in her thoughts that for a moment she didn't notice the frightened hissing that was coming from her right. The calico jumped, staring into the bushes with wide eyes. She found that there was a cat in there. "Hello? Are you okay?" she ventured.
      She was met with slight whimpering now. "I... I'm injured. Can you help me?"
      "Oh, yes, yes I can! - well, not me, but I know someone who can help you," Mothpaw mewed quickly. "Hey!" she called to the other members of the patrol. "I've found someone, they need Mousewillow."

tumbleweed and snowstar caught a rabbit!
      swiftleap, timberfang, and mothpaw found a warrior! they are injured and need cobwebs.

..cosmos.. wrote:

Dragoncry was an interesting tom, he was quiet with Cricketstar but the two walked together comfortably. "You will be coming with me to the gathering." Dragoncry's head tilted a bit. "Gathering?" Cricketstar nodded. "We are having a gathering with three other clans soon. So you will come. There aren't many cats in the clan so it will be a good experience to see our allies." Dragoncry nodded as they arrived to the stone covered beach and Cricketstar led him through the tunnels and into the clearing. Though his eyes only looked around for a second before they landed on Honeyflame.

"Honeyflame!" The queens head looked up and smiled as she saw him, it was Dragoncry. "I thought you had drowned?" He shook his head with a bright smile and trotted over to her. "No I managed to get out and back but when I got there you were gone." She smiled and her tail flicked with excitement. "I am sorry but we couldn't of stayed there it was too dangerous." Cricketstar watched the two and smiled a little before looking at Saltleap who was looking at Pinepaw, who was looking up at her with a confused look. "I don't get it." Cricketstar approached the two and grinned. "What?" Pinepaw shrugged and stood up. "Well I don't like it. I can't stalk like that." Saltleap looked at him blankly for a moment. "We aren't even talking about stalking! We are talking about agility." Pinepaw's face lit up and he smirked. "Oh, that's why it wasn't making any sense." Saltleap rolled her eyes at this and looked at Cricketstar who was laughing.

[A serving of sooty stern was eaten]
[Tallstorm looks for herbs]

[Bluesage, Dragoncry, Otterleaf, and Hollypool go hunting]
[Saltleap trains Pinepaw agility]
[Cricketstar asks for a warrior.]

Cricketstar slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times to clear her blurry vision. Then she noticed another cat on the opposite side of the moonpool, staring at her, watching her. The leader jumped a little, quickly getting to her paws and clearing her throat. "U-m, hello..." she meowed calmly.
      "Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" they mewed, standing as well. "I didn't mean to. I just wasn't sure what you were doing, sleeping there by the water," they ended with an uncertain chuckle.
      Cricketstar gave a small smile. "It's fine, don't worry. Who are you?"
      "Well... these starry cats came to me and said that a leader was asking for a warrior..? It was a bit weird.... But you're that leader, right?"

tallstorm found feverfew and snakeroot!
      bluesage, dragoncry, otterleaf, and hollypool caught a sooty tern and a squirrel!
      pinepaw has learned the agility skill!
      starclan granted you a warrior!

Midnightkitkat wrote:
¤MarshClan¤

After only one day of rest Limpetstar realized the clan would need more paws to keep the clan fed. Leaving his den the tom spotted Duckwing sunning himself, eyes closed whilst he took a nap. Nudging him awake Limpetstar motioned towards the entrance "I'm going hunting again if you would like to join me." Yawning Duckwing jumped up "Certainly!"
---
☆The clan eats 1 serving of trout
Limpetstar hunts near the border
Duckwing searches for herbs

Limpetstar frowned when he noticed the darkening clouds. It probably wasn't going to be very good hunting today, but he could try. He was a bit nervous now that leaf-bare was upon them, especially since his Clan was still very small, but was assured by the thought that one of its members was a medicine cat. He let out a soft sigh as he turned his thoughts away from the idea of leaf-bare to hunting. Surprisingly, his ears soon detected a faint rustling. His gaze searched the area and quickly found the creature. The mouse was foraging through the fallen leaves at the base of tree. The leader slowly sank into a crouch and carefully began to creep forward. After what seemed like an eternity, he was a fox-length away from the mouse. His haunches wiggled a little and he pounced. His teeth sank into the mouse's flesh and snapped its spine. Pleased with his catch, Limpetstar picked it up in his maw and hurried back to the camp.

limpetstar caught a mouse!
      duckwing found poppy seeds and dock leaves!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtual_bug096 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:05 am

B l o s s o m c l a n

Blossomclan is considered a peaceful and quiet clan. If given the option for something like war, or a battle, many of the clan cats would seem fidgety and unsure. Same goes for their leader, who usually declines requests for attacks and such. The clan is located close to an abandoned barn, and a small lake for water. The clan camp is a small clearing surrounded by many flowers,
which causes the ground to be covered in petals most of the time. If materials for bedding cannot be found, they use the flower petals instead. Blossomclan cats usually have light colored pelts like white, cream, and calico. Blossomclan got their name because of the many flowers in the camp, and most of the cats' kindhearted nature. But, due to their kindheartedness, this can lead to many good and bad things.

xxakira • he/theyxx
.xi like loud music
xx.xxand bugs

x...xxxxImage
.x..xxxlfcr
virtual_bug096

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:31 am

⥽ Lee ⥼ wrote:
B l o s s o m c l a n

Blossomclan is considered a peaceful and quiet clan. If given the option for something like war, or a battle, many of the clan cats would seem fidgety and unsure. Same goes for their leader, who usually declines requests for attacks and such. The clan is located close to an abandoned barn, and a small lake for water. The clan camp is a small clearing surrounded by many flowers,
which causes the ground to be covered in petals most of the time. If materials for bedding cannot be found, they use the flower petals instead. Blossomclan cats usually have light colored pelts like white, cream, and calico. Blossomclan got their name because of the many flowers in the camp, and most of the cats' kindhearted nature. But, due to their kindheartedness, this can lead to many good and bad things.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [☂] tempestclan

Postby 䏠xote » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 am

I.C. wrote:
☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂
population - two toms | zero she-cats
next visit to moonpool - july 6, 2017 | 5:00pm
next patrol - june 30, 2017 | 1:00am

"so she just let you go?" tempeststar asked, glancing over to watch as his new clanmate stalked his prey.

the multi-color tom nodded, his sage green optics fixed on the rabbit nibbling upwind. "well, sure. even if she'd been against it, i'd still have left. after all, i'm a medicine cat--starclan's decisions mean more to me than the word of even my mentor or my leader." finally, he sprang, darting forward. claws outstretched, they grazed the creature's flank, but it was too quick, kicking up leaves as it dashed away, leaving blazenose to huff, tail twitching as his whiskers trembled in annoyance. "still too slow."

"you'll get it eventually. besides, rabbits are difficult prey to forest dwellers like you and i. maybe we should try fishing instead. that's something i'm fairly good at." tempeststar returned, getting up and padding over. "is that really how it is, though? i mean, isn't the leader's word as important as the warrior code?"

"certainly, but being a medicine cat complicates things. you don't truly follow the leader or the clan--not really. you mostly rely on starclan, and act based on what they say. leadership of a clan isn't only a leader's duty--it's shared between leader and medicine cat. that way, the two can balance one another out, guide each other and come to the best conclusions." blazenose followed the black tom obediently, gazing up towards the sky as the leader gave a soft sigh of awe.

"it seems i still have much to learn." he commented.

it had only been a moon since blazenose had appeared before him, a gift from starclan. the colorful tom had received a dream telling him of tempestclan, and had made his journey to the sacred pool to meet tempeststar there. the leader hadn't expected starclan to deliver so soon, but that's how it was--as an added bonus, blazenose had also been trained as a warrior apprentice at first, and had decent hunting and fighting skill. the budding clan was blessed. blazenose was wise for his moons, even-tempered and good-hearted. he said what he thought without hesitation, wearing his beliefs like a badge for all to see, and wasn't afraid to make mistakes and try new things. as an added bonus, he was tenacious and remarkably close to his ancestors.

things are going well, tempeststar thought to himself. soon, we will be a thriving, growing clan. i cannot wait to see the fruits of our labor.

"ah, by the way, tempeststar, i was thinking we should stop by the moonpool tonight. i wish to talk with starclan if possible." the medicine cat piped up rather suddenly, and tempeststar blinked in surprise before letting out a soft mrrow of amusement.

"great minds do think alike, it seems." he chuckled.

[ tempeststar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior ]
[ tempeststar and blazenose hunt along the way ]

Leader:
          tempeststar | forty moons | tom |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          name | age | gender | ☁

Medicine Cats:
          blazenose | nineteen moons | tom |

Warriors:
          name | age | gender | ☁

Apprentices: