Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

─── ( dawnclan :: post zero )

Postby stranger danger » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:59 pm

my clan is dawnclan. the territory consists of mostly birch trees, and a fog always hangs over the forest. there are many small ponds that have streams, that form up into one river flowing through the territory. they are off to the west, close to seashores. up north, they face a mountain range. on their east side the mountain range thins, but there are still hills and stones littering the range. on the south side, the clan faces farmlands. in the birch forest they find many birds, they fish from the river and ponds, voles, squirrels, and the occasional frog.

the cats of dawnclan are very graceful, light on their feet and quick thinkers. there is a hierarchy among the warriors though, as there are elite warriors, senior warriors, cadet warriors, novice warriors, and rookie warriors. you can retire as any of those ranks, and your rank decides on what jobs you are given (hunting, moss gathering, patrol, etc.) for example, a rookie warrior would be given things similar to apprentice jobs, and cats won't patrol until they reach novice warrior. you climb the hierarchy by doing more jobs, and the deputy lets you know when you have climbed another level. or, you can go straight to the leader yourself and ask to be promoted. your title also allows when you are permitted to eat. elite warriors go first, then senior, etc etc. you must be at least a cadet warrior to be given an apprentice. outsiders see dawnclan cats as snooty, stuck-up, etc, etc. not many know that while the dawnclan cats are not kind to outsiders, they care for their clanmates deeply.

apprentices do not have a hierarchy among them, they are just apprentices anyways. queens forfeit their current ranks and are promoted so that they eat first before everyone. apprentices eat when they please, along with the elders. when kits become seven moons they become apprentices and queens regain their rank in the hierarchy. dawnclan cats aren't known to have allies normally, but cats can try. mentors teach their apprentices to fish, hunt, fight and everything about the hierarchy. it is rare that a cat speaks out against it, they are up for exile. no one speaks against the hierarchy. medicine cats are not taught about the hierarchy as they are above it, they are taught to fight and hunt small animals.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ( dawnclan :: post zero )

Postby Heda » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:40 am

stranger danger wrote:
      my clan is dawnclan. the territory consists of mostly birch trees, and a fog always hangs over the forest. there are many small ponds that have streams, that form up into one river flowing through the territory. they are off to the west, close to seashores. up north, they face a mountain range. on their east side the mountain range thins, but there are still hills and stones littering the range. on the south side, the clan faces farmlands. in the birch forest they find many birds, they fish from the river and ponds, voles, squirrels, and the occasional frog.

the cats of dawnclan are very graceful, light on their feet and quick thinkers. there is a hierarchy among the warriors though, as there are elite warriors, senior warriors, cadet warriors, novice warriors, and rookie warriors. you can retire as any of those ranks, and your rank decides on what jobs you are given (hunting, moss gathering, patrol, etc.) for example, a rookie warrior would be given things similar to apprentice jobs, and cats won't patrol until they reach novice warrior. you climb the hierarchy by doing more jobs, and the deputy lets you know when you have climbed another level. or, you can go straight to the leader yourself and ask to be promoted. your title also allows when you are permitted to eat. elite warriors go first, then senior, etc etc. you must be at least a cadet warrior to be given an apprentice. outsiders see dawnclan cats as snooty, stuck-up, etc, etc. not many know that while the dawnclan cats are not kind to outsiders, they care for their clanmates deeply.

apprentices do not have a hierarchy among them, they are just apprentices anyways. queens forfeit their current ranks and are promoted so that they eat first before everyone. apprentices eat when they please, along with the elders. when kits become seven moons they become apprentices and queens regain their rank in the hierarchy. dawnclan cats aren't known to have allies normally, but cats can try. mentors teach their apprentices to fish, hunt, fight and everything about the hierarchy. it is rare that a cat speaks out against it, they are up for exile. no one speaks against the hierarchy. medicine cats are not taught about the hierarchy as they are above it, they are taught to fight and hunt small animals.

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ( dawnclan :: post one )

Postby stranger danger » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:22 am

number of cats: one.

climbing over rocky hills and damp grass, briarstar heaved her paws over another slope and slid down the other side. it was leaf-fall, and for dawnclan that meant heavy fog and rain. it was humid, making the leader's fur stand on end. in the early morning light, briarstar slipped into moonpool.

inside, she pads slowly up to the pool of water, and settled at the bank. she murmurs a quick prayer and pressed her nose to the waters.

briarstar goes to moonpool to request another cat.

Leader:
          briarstar | 39 moons | she-cat | x
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

deputy:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

medicine Cat:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally Clans:
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username[/quote]

enemy clans
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine Store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
    cat Name | cause of Death
    cat Name | cause of Death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:52 am

Clan Name: Oakclan
Territory: An oak forest with a small pond
Nature: Although very comfortable with each other, they are very reserved. These calm cats rarely interact with other clans, so when they do interact, it can be awkward.
Common Appearence: Most cats in Oakclan are brown.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gorseclan ;; post 1

Postby Ember! » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:00 am

Gorseclan

Number of Cats: 1 (M: 0, F: 1)

Orchidstar felt the breeze stir her fur. She sat upon the roof of the old barn- Gorseclan's camp, as of a week ago. It was still empty, except for her of course, but that was no surprise. She had been too busy with the preparation of the camp! Orchidstar needed to make a good impression on her future clanmates. But now it was ready. She had gathered together the old hay in the barn to create dens, everything was in order, and she herself was calm. She lifted her head and filled her lungs with the cool air, closing her eyes as she stilled her mind. It took a few moments, but she felt ready.
"Let's do this."

[Orchidstar asks Starclan for a deputy.]

Leader:
          Orchidstar | 21 moons | Female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]⭐[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Songbirds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CraterClan • 7

Postby kirkwood gaps » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:14 am

number of cats7 | ♂ • 3 | ♀ • 4
next moonpool visitanytime
servings5 | needed0
══════════════════════════════════════════════════

ack I'm really sorry but I've been really busy recently, so I can't really write anything this post!!
also about the mates/kits thing, yes, it was to do with expecting kits ^^ sorry for the confusion

{Clan consumed 3 servings}
{Heathersway, Barknose, Harefoot and Hailclaw go hunting}
{Tigertail goes herb hunting}
{Dipperlull is moved into the Nursery}

Cats wrote:Leader:
Minnowstar | 44 | ♂ | Modest • Observant
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Barknose | 39 | ♂ | Straightforward • Sensible

Medicine Cat:
Tigertail | 37 | ♀ | Playful • Smart alec

Warriors:
Heathersway | 27 | ♀ | Warm • Easily frustrated
Hailclaw | 29 | ♀ | Confident • Protective
Harefoot | 28 | ♂ | Mature • Dishonest
[url=?]Name[/url] | Age | ♂/♀ | [color=#?]Trait • Trait[/color]

Apprentices:

Queens:
Dipperlull | 30 | ♀ | Charming • Persuasive

Kits:

Elders:

Territory and Stuff wrote:Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
West | FrostClan | Zmija's Folly

Fresh-Kill Crater wrote:Field Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
Tree Pipit (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Blackbird (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Trout | x0 | 3 servings

Other wrote:Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
[url=?]Name[/url] | ♂/♀ | [url=?]Trait[/color] | Cause of death
[url=?]Name[/url] | ♂/♀ | [url=?]Trait[/color] | Cause of death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store wrote:

Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on.
Used to give a cat more energy
and strength, and it keeps the cat
from getting hungry for a long time. | x1

Tansy | To be consumed,
but only in small doses.

Cures coughs. Can be used to
cure wounds and poisons. Stops
cats from getting greencough.
Soothes throats. | x1

Feverfew | Eaten.
Reduces body temperature
for cats with fever or chills.
Also heals aches and pains,
especially good for headaches. | x1

Catmint | Eaten.
Best remedy for the deadly
greencough, which kits and
elders usually catch in the
season of Leaf-Bare. Can
also be used for whitecough. | x2
Honey | Eaten, or given
by moss soaked in it.

Soothes infections, is a
great remedy for smoke-
damaged or sore throats,
helps cats swallow other
concoctions, helps soothe
coughing, and gives energy. | x2

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0
Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye.
Soothes damaged eyes. | x1

Dandelion | The
white liquid is thought to be
applied to bee stings. Leaves
can be chewed.

Thought to soothe and
heal bee stings. Its leaves
can also be chewed to act
like a painkiller. | x1

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [11]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:13 am

Number of Cats: 17(4 Servings)
Toms: 9 Mollies: 8
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────
Bouldershade had chased the badger away before turning to his clan mates and the two new comers "Cloudstar is badly injured. Foxclaw, help me get him back to camp please?" The deputy went to the leader and waited for Foxclaw to lift Cloudstar by the scruff and put the tom on the deputy's shoulder. The group made it back to camp slowly, most of them have been injured.

The group had to wait a while for Archpool to return back to camp. Only Blizzardsong seemed unhappy to see him as he snapped at the tom "What took you so long! You should be in camp all the time." he growled at him.

Archpool kept his cool as he replied "If I did that then I wouldn't have herbs to treat you. And what if your kits got sick during leaf bare. We all know it is around the corner.." he didn't even bother to look at Blizzardsong as he talked. He kept his focus as he examined them and went to get the herbs he needed from his storage.

Bouldershade felt fine anyways and looked at the molly and young tom "Thank you for your help, you say that Starclan has sent you?" He asked as he lead the way out of the den.

"Starclan had sent me a dream saying to come here, but Russetpaw here joined me on my travels. I have been looking after him for about half a moon." Badgerfall frowned, this apprentice has been through so much now, maybe life will become a tad easier now? She couldn't help but wonder.

"Well I am sure we can use the extra paws this leaf-fall, we do have to prepare for leaf-bare. Come on, I will introduce you to every one." Bouldershade meowed as he lead the two around.

───────────────────────
"Can't catch me!" Aspenkit squealed as she ran from Ryekit and Tigerkit. The three kits were playing a game of chase inside camp under the watchful eyes of the queens.

"Look Aspenkit! Cloudstar and our fathers are injured!" It was Tigerkit that spotted the injured cats first. "Let's go see what happened.." she meowed once they were all together.

"But look Tigerkit..." Ryekit warned before continuing "There are also two new cats, I don't recognize them." he whispered to the two she kits.

"Don't be a baby! We are safe here in camp!" Aspenkit grumbled to her brother. Just when she was about to trot over to the medicine cat's den she was stopped by Dawnflower.

"Don't get in the way Aspenkit, they are injured and Archpool doesn't need to look at you. Now go on and play or head off to the nursery." The molly meowed before giving them a little shove in the opposite direction.

Before Aspenkit could protest Tigerkit ran by her and tapped her hard on the shoulder "Got you!" And with a few giggles the trio was back to their game of chase.

───────────────────────
"I knew you and Foxclaw were friends but I didn't know you were mates! Congratulations Owldust." Fawnwillow purred at her. Though she of course assumed Foxclaw was the father and not some other cat.

"Thank you Fawnwillow." Owldust whispered, she didn't bother to correct the molly either and just went with it. She wrapped her tail around her side, a protective gesture as she lay there and ate the rabbit the three were sharing.

Dawnflower was silent however, she was lost in thought as she stared at the kits playing happily.

───────────────────────
Russetpaw had been settling in well and even became great friends with Mudpaw over the last moon. It was ironic that his mentor in Thicketclan was Badgerclaw and he ran into a Badgerfall and she became his new mentor, though he had to catch himself sometimes when he would call her name. The tom was laying outside the apprentice den, waiting for everyone to start the day. The mentors were already up, some sort of meeting that Bouldershade called since the leader was injured. Russetpaw sighed before playing his head on his paws.

"Lighten up Russetpaw, here share this mouse with me." Mudpaw meowed before plopping next to the tabby tom. The two began to eat and chat together happily about apprentice stuff and what their kit-hood was like.

[New Mentor Coppereyes takes over Willowpaw's training for Owldust.]
[Apprentice Training Coppereyes, Badgerfall and Bouldershade train Bramblepaw, Willowpaw, Russetpaw and Mudpaw the hunting skill.]
[Hunting Patrol Badgerfall, Coppereyes, Willowpaw and Russetpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol Foxclaw, Bouldershade, Mudpaw and Bramblepaw hunt in the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs near the mountain.]
[Injured Cloudstar has a gash on his chest, Blizzardsong has a severely sprained paw(not broken), Foxclaw has a small cut on his cheek.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 2 Mice(2 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
          Leader:
          Cloudstar | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 39 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 58 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          No plans for one yet.

Warriors:
          Blizzardsong | 39 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Coppereyes | 34 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Badgerfall | 28 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Foxclaw | 21 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
          Bramblepaw | 11 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Willowpaw | 11 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mudpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Russetpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
          Dawnflower | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          [1]Owldust | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 27 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
          Ryekit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Aspenkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Tigerkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

FRESH-KILL PILE
          Mice | x0 | 1 servings
          Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
          Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          Quail | x1 | 3 servings
          Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
          Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
          Total | 2 | 5 servings

DECEASED

Whitekit | Stillborn
          Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
          Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
          ↪Tigerkit
          Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
          ↪Ryekit, Aspenkit, Whitekit, Quailkit
          Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
          ↪Coming soon.
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    2|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    2|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic| Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Coppereyes| Willowpaw | 2 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Bouldershade | Mudpaw | 1 |
    Cloudstar | Bramblepaw | 2 |
    Bagderfall | Russetpaw | 3 |
Last edited by amethyst14 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:43 am

*~Loadin~* wrote:Clan Name: Oakclan
Territory: An oak forest with a small pond
Nature: Although very comfortable with each other, they are very reserved. These calm cats rarely interact with other clans, so when they do interact, it can be awkward.
Common Appearence: Most cats in Oakclan are brown.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:22 am

Number of Cats: 3 [ 2 males ] [ 1 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Arrow called the clan back as she saw the hunting patrol filling back into camp.
    "Cats of Hyenaclan, I have an announcement." She called, watching as Bone came over straight away and the other two simply trotted over. "I'll be putting out who the mates are today, I believe I've already mentioned the set mates already." She told them, puffing out her chest as if daring one of them to question it.
    "Every female who is strong must have a mate, so I'll be taking on Bone while Magick and Crow will be mates." She announced, noting as Bone looked awe-struck. She flicked her tail at the tom, as if to tell him to calm it. "Remember, you are to have no kits until you're twenty moons, I don't need to have any she-cats dying in birth because they were too young." She added, yet already wanted kits of her own. She knew she would have to wait a moon, but she was already eager.
    The leader watched as Crow and Magick went on over to talk, supposedly, so she made her way to Bone.
    "So, are you happy with being my mate...? The black and white tom questioned, seemingly nervous.
    "It's no issue with me, you're strong and smart." Arrow told him. "You'll make good kits."
    The words seemed to calm the worried tom. She knew he would have a little too much attachment to the kits that they had, but she herself would as well. However, she shook these thoughts away. Fidgetspice had told her right, attachment meant nothing unless you were strong enough to protect them.
[ Bone, Crow, and Magick went hunting ]
[ Arrow went on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Nineteen | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    ──────────────────────────
    Medicine Cat:
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty-two | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Twenty-six | Male | X
    Magick with Fish Gills | Sixteen | Gender | X
    Apprentices:
    Queens:
    Kits:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
West | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Herb x Amount
Herb x Amount
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 1 servings
Squirrel | 0 servings
Hare | 3 servings
Ravens | 3 servings
Blue Gill | 2 servings
Crows | 3 servings
Mentors:
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:40 pm

end of green-leaf: the sun is stronger than ever and rivers are starting to dry out. a drought is here.
be sure to keep you cats hydrated or else they will catch a fever.

[ quickly posting this before the season changes... ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ gorsestar found a warrior! ]
[ mothfur caught an ermine! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ your cats caught a hawk! ]
[ nightclaw found a warrior! ]
[ smallpaw learned more about herbs! ]

[ fawnthroat found chervil! ]
[ whisperpaw and mikepaw earned their warrior names, whisperleap and mikestep! ]
[ your cats caught a big salmon! ]
[ your patrol discovered that the two-legs left the territory! ]

[ the apprentices learned the fighting skill and caught a shrew! ]
[ fluffyberry is expecting kits! she is due in two moons. ]
[ your cats caught a rabbit! ]
[ your patrol didn't find anything interesting. ]
[ bumbletail and rosepaw found burdock root and celandine! ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]

[ your cats caught a minnow, a squirrel, a frog, a thrush and a mouse! ]
[ your patrol found burrwhisker, sparrow-wind and mintpaw! ]
[ mistpaw became mistfall, tigerpaw became tigerjaw and willowpaw became willowtail! ]

[ your cats caught an owl! ]
[ your patrol successfully fought off the dog! ]
[ flamepaw needs needs cobwebs and willow bark for her wounds from the fight. ]

[ starclan sent you a deputy! ]

[ brindlecloud gave birth to two kits! ]
[ mossvine gave birth to three kits! ]
[ strawberrypaw and acornpaw successfully completed their final assessment! ]
[ the apprentices learned the climbing skill! ]
[ your patrol didn't find anything interesting. ]
[ your cats caught a mouse, a vole and a pigeon! ]

boulderclan, moorclan, swallowclan, sedgeclan, caveclan, scorchclan, gorseclan and echoclan ➻ you are in this post!

orchardclan, rainclan, blazeclan and aspenclan ➻ here

crowclan and summitclan ➻ here

eclipseclan ➻ here

beechclan ➻ here

strikeclan ➻ here

fernclan ➻ here
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes