Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

CraterClan • 5

Postby kirkwood gaps » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:08 am

number of cats6 | ♂ • 3 | ♀ • 3
next moonpool visitmonday 12 june
servings1 | needed1
══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Barknose's ears swivelled round as he heard a scamper behind him, then a rustle of bushes. With a quick, but quiet, flick of his tail, he told Minnowstar that he was to catch this. By the recognisable scent, Barknose could easily tell that this was a rabbit he was dealing with. After seeing Barknose's gesture, Minnowstar nodded, and padded lightly away to find more prey. As Barknose waited for the rabbit to come out again, Minnow smelled a whiff of a small animal.

"Mouse," He thought to himself. "Fresh, too." Then he scented something. Old, he could tell, but still distinctive enough to know what it was. The scent of twolegs. He stepped back, his eyes slightly wider with shock. "A twoleg path!" How had he not seen or smelled this before?! He shook his head, bewildered. Minnowstar, when he first got here, had asked himself why no cat had taken up this territory. In a jolt of awareness, he noticed how in the open the camp was, and why no leader would want to set up their Clan here. The clan camp was mainly flat ground, with only a small, spaced out forest around it, ready for any creature — harmless or otherwise — to see them. Then a new scent flooded his nostrils. Minnow bowed his head until his nose touched the cream, almost sand-like twoleg path. He shuddered. It was fresh. After some more sniffing, he realised. Twolegs with dogs had came there recently!

His fluffy tail flicked nervously, then he remembered the mouse. Minnowstar took his nose off the dirty rocks, and with a silent sigh of relief, scented the mouse again. Minnow saw the brown creature, and stalked it. He watched it pause, and he took a deep breath. He pounced, bit it quickly to make sure it was dead, and picked it up with his mouth.

Barknose met up with Minnowstar again, and they flicked their tails at eachother as they held their catches in their mouths. They walked back to the camp with their prey.

On the next paw, Heathersway had found two — trembling — cats. One was a tom, a brown feline with dirty paws; the other a scraggly she-cat, with messy white fur and darker stripes running up her nose to the top of her eyes. Before Heather could speak, the tom meowed, his voice weak. "We come in peace, so there's no need to attack us." He started. "I could tell you weren't anyway, though, thank StarClan for that."
"Some other cats wouldn't hesitate to kill us," The snow-coloured molly murmured under her breath. She added, looking down, "In the horrible state we're in."
"We must speak to your leader," the tom hissed, not very angrily, though. Heathersway nodded. Even if these cats were to try and hurt her, or any of her clanmates, they could kill the thin cats with ease. As they padded back to the camp, Heathersway could tell that the pair were barely surviving. Their ribs showed through their short fur, and she almost felt bad for them.

Tigertail had been sleeping in the warm air when Minnowstar and Barknose returned. The two toms walked down the slope leading into the Fresh-Kill Crater — a small dug out hole where the CraterClan cats stored their caught prey. They dropped their food into the hole, and walked over to the low tree branch where Tigertail slept.
"Tigertail," Barknose meowed, prodding the snoring feline. She awoke with a start. Tigertail and Barknose then shared a small, friendly conversation.

Minnowstar was worried. He was shot with an understanding of something that hadn't came to him until now. It seemed very stupid that he hadn't thought about it before, he thought. There were no dens for the warriors, apprentices, or even elders! The current warriors had just slept where they liked —— if that carried on, as his clan filled up, the camp would be chaos.
"How come no cat had pestered me about this..?" Minnowstar shook his head. If they really were bothered about it, they would have. This moon he would try and set up three dens. He pondered about how big and where they would be as he looked for a place to announce news.

He soon noticed a small ledge coming out of the mountain that surrounded their camp. It wasn't very wide, but it'd do. Using the best of his climbing abilities, Minnow leaped up to the ledge. He cleared his throat, and began to announce,
"Cats of CraterClan, please gather around if y-"
"Minnowstar," Heathersway jogged towards the ledge. "These two cats I met on border patrol would like to speak with you."
"Of course," Minnowstar dipped his head toward the tom and molly in greeting. "Please follow me to my den." As they climbed up the moss path up the mountain, Minnow meowed, "So.. where are you from? What are your names?" the white she-cat answered,
"I'm Hailclaw, this is Harefoot," she gestured towards the tom with her tail. "We'll explain everything when we reach your den."

When they eventually got to the leader's den, Harefoot told Minnowstar that a cat called Squirreltail had attacked them, so they ran off. They spent two moons travelling, desperate to find shelter, and perhaps a new clan. Minnowstar was reminded once again while talking to them that he needed to find three spots for the apprentices', warriors' and elders' dens. Knowing that there weren't any more caves or ledges in the mountain, Minnowstar thought about digging holes in the ground. Tunnels, maybe.
"How would the roof stay up?" he thought. Minnowstar decided that he'd think about this after he announced the latest news.

"Cats of CraterClan, please gather around if you wish to hear my announcements," Minnowstar continued what he was going to say before Heathersway had shown him Harefoot and Hailclaw. As he watched Tigertail, then Barknose, then Heathersway, then Hailclaw and Harefoot gathered round the ledge, he began again. "I have two main things to get across. One is of less inportance, and I'll talk about that one first. While hunting, I came across a twoleg path. It was a dusty yellow, and when I sniffed it," he paused. "I smelt a dog's scent." the cats below him made small gasps, but stayed quiet. "I believe that twolegs have walked across this path with their tamed — probably vicious — dogs, and that these dogs will continue to walk across this path. Please, if you're hunting around that area," he glared at where he had hunted, which was to the North-East of where he was sitting. "Please be careful. I wouldn't want any of my clanmates getting hurt by them — the dogs or twolegs. Dogs' scents are quite recognisable, so you should be able to sniff them, but I'm sure you could probably hear them before you're even close to the path." the small crowd of cats flicked their tails in amusement. Except Hailclaw and Harefoot, that is — they were too weary with travel to be charmed by his joke.

"Now, onto the more important — and more tragic — news. Sadly, a clan called TumbleClan, ironically, has tumbled to its demise." Minnowstar's words were of a joke, but his eyes were serious, so no cat dared laugh or flick their tails. "Unfortunately, two cats were chased out by another feline. They have travelled for two moons, and are very tired, so please- whatever you do- show them respect. Their names are Harefoot and Hailclaw, and they have joined this clan, so please treat them like they are. They needn't have any more troubles on their mind."

One moon later...

Harefoot and Hailclaw had settled in well into the clan. Heathersway and Tigertail still exchanged aggressive glances from time to time, but there weren't many arguments between the two —— or even any cat for that matter. Minnow, with the help of the CraterClan cats, had helped dig small holes around the Water Crater. To Minnowstar's surprise, the cieling of the dens held up well naturally. The walls and floor of the warriors' den were covered in soft moss, while the other two stayed unfurnished. There was no point of putting moss in them for there weren't any apprentices or elders in the clan anyway.

Harefoot and Barknose became friends, for their personalities had lots of things in common, and they chatted well together; Heathersway and Hailclaw became friends also, for the same reasons Hare and Bark's friendship held.

Minnowstar jumped upon the ledge. Hailclaw and Harefoot were to remain in camp, so they could rest. He sent Tigertail herb hunting; Heathersway and Barknose on normal hunting; and Minnowstar himself was to visit the Moonpool.

{Clan consumed 2 servings}
{Minnowstar asks StarClan for a warrior}
{Heathersway and Barknose go hunting}
{Tigertail goes herb hunting}
{Harefoot and Hailclaw remain in camp}

Cats wrote:Leader:
Minnowstar | 43 | ♂ | Modest • Observant
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
[url=?]Name[/url] | Age | ♂/♀ | [color=#?]Trait • Trait[/color]

Medicine Cat:
Tigertail | 36 | ♀ | Playful • Smart alec

Warriors:
Heathersway | 26 | ♀ | Warm • Easily frustrated
Barknose | 38 | ♂ | Straightforward • Sensible
Hailclaw | 28 | ♀ | Confident • Protective
Harefoot | 27 | ♂ | Mature • Dishonest

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Territory and Stuff wrote:Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Crater wrote:Field Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
Tree Pipit (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Blackbird (bird) | x0 | 3 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Trout | x0 | 3 servings

Other wrote:Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
[url=?]Name[/url] | ♂/♀ | [url=?]Trait[/color] | Cause of death
[url=?]Name[/url] | ♂/♀ | [url=?]Trait[/color] | Cause of death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store wrote:

Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on.
Used to give a cat more energy
and strength, and it keeps the cat
from getting hungry for a long time. | x1

Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses.
Cures coughs. Can be used to
cure wounds and poisons. Stops
cats from getting greencough.
Soothes throats. | x1

Feverfew | Eaten.
Reduces body temperature
for cats with fever or chills.
Also heals aches and pains,
especially good for headaches. | x1

Catmint | Eaten.
Best remedy for the deadly
greencough, which kits and
elders usually catch in the
season of Leaf-Bare. Can
also be used for whitecough. | x2
Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0
Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0

Medicine | Usage
Effects | x0
Last edited by kirkwood gaps on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby justice'n'joy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:14 am

StreamClan
Number of Cats: 2

[Pixiestar goes to the moonpool for a warrior]
[Minnowleap trains Ari.]
[Smokefur hunts]
[Stoneleap searches for herbs]

Stone had been searching for herbs, in case he got sick. Catmint... yes, here's a nice clump here... he thought as he harvested the sweet tasting leaves and added it to his pile. He was unaware of the sleek black cat watching him until she spoke. "What are you doing on StreamClan territory?" the unknown she-cat asked inquisitively.
He leapt a foxtail-length in the air before calming down. "M-my name is Stone, miss."
The black cat raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't answer my question."
"I was only collecting herbs, in case I got sick..." his voice trailed off as he looked up.
"Don't you think you'd be more useful helping more than just yourself, Stone?"
"Uh, y-yes ma'am," He dipped his head, acknowledging his selfishness.
"Well, my name is Pixiestar, leader of StreamClan. Welcome!" his new leader suddenly seemed friendlier.

Stoneleap looked at Smokefur, the deputy. She still didn't trust him, although it had been a moon. He sighed. Just because she's older and used to being in a Clan...
The young tom thought back to his naming ceremony, where the suffix 'leap' had been added to his name. Stoneleap recalled the twinkle of amusement in Pixiestar's eyes as they both remembered how high he'd jumped in the air in shock.
[center]
          Leader:
          Pixiestar | 20 | She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Smokefur | 35 | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Stoneleap| 18 | tom | X

Warriors:
          Minnowleap | 57 | tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Ari | 6 moons | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catmint | x2 | used for sore throats
    Poppy Seeds | x2 |used to relieve stress
    Cobwebs | x1 |used as a bandage on wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Minnowleap | Ari | one lesson | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 06

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:27 am

Number of Cats: four (4) ; 2 ♂ 2 ♀
needed number of servings: two
next moonstone visit wednesday, june 7th

The four cats rose at nearly the same time and instantly they all could all tell that something had Snowstar antsy. Swiftleap sat, watching his leader with concern brimmed eyes while Mothpaw attempted to use her new fighting moved on her mentor. Timberfang kept her at bay easily, admiring the fire and determination that she had in her. Snowstar paced back and forth inside the cave near the back and somewhat close to the fresh-kill pile.

Growing tired of waiting for her to calm, Swiftleap rose and approached the she-cat, "Anything you'd like to talk about, Snowstar?" The she-cat glanced up from her paws and at her deputy with a small, half smile, "Everything is fine. I'm just worried. The good seasons are coming but even though they may be easier sickness can still hit us at any moment.." she hesitated, her pacing coming to an end and shrugged lightly, "Do you think I'm worrying too much?" Swiftleap took a moment to consider her words before he shook his head, "I don't think you're worrying too much at all." his eyes flickered to the cave entrance, "In fact, I agree with you. It's terrifying that Starclan hasn't sent us a medicine cat yet but you must keep faith." He turned his gaze again to Snowstar, "Perhaps that's what you should ask Starclan for the next time you visit them."

Mothpaw rushed up to the two, "Hey! Timberfang and I are going to go hunting - is that okay?" her wide eyes locked with Swiftleap as she asked for permission and the tom couldn't help but chuckle, "Sure." "Wait." Snowstar chimed in, "If you are both okay with you I'd like to join you." Mothpaw beamed up at Snowstar and nodded her head vigorously, "Well, duh, Snowstar! Of course you can come! Let's go!"

Snowstar smiled before following after the apprentice. Snowstar, Timberfang and Mothpaw left the cave on their venture to go hunting with a warning from Swiftleap to watch out for wolves and bears. Swiftleap watched them vanish and took a moment to ponder on what to do next. Out of sheer boredom the tom left the cave to go on a patrol - he knew the trio of hunting companions would have some kind of luck and he may as well go seeking for the medicine cat that Snowstar so desperately wished for.

-----
snowstar, timberfang & mothpaw go hunting
swiftleap goes on patrol

Leader:
          Snowstar | thirty-seven moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | thirty-two moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Timberfang | thirty-two moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Mothpaw | nine moons | she-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Southwest | Forestclan | simonpet

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x0 | 2 servings
    lemming | x1 | 1 servings
    grouse | x0 | 3 servings
    duck | x1 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Timberfang | Mothpaw | one | fighting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 am

mae~borowski wrote:
𝕓𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟
number of cats; 1
next moonpool visit; 7 days

hazelstar purred to herself as she overlooked her camp from the top. everything was ready- all the dens were ready and now she had prey. all she needed to do now was get more cats. however, that was where her planning came to a screeching halt. how in starclan did she get other cats? she wandered around the rest of the day, exploring her territory and making small, final changes to the camp. she tried to distract herself from the anxiety that no cats would want to join her clan when a drop hit her nose and made her jump. then another next to her. and a few more around her. she quickly scrambled up into the trees as it began to pour, slipping into her den. she shook her fur out and looked back, watching the rain fall. her anxieties seemed to grow. who would want to live in this rain? she would be stuck in this camp alone forever, wouldn't she? hazelstar, now very upset, settled in her nest and let herself drift off.

hazelstar awoke in her den much later. it was almost dark and the rain had finally stopped. however, hazelstar didn't care. she didn't even notice, stumbling to her feet. what had that been? a dream? a vision? she wasn't sure, but her body was moving. she scrambled down to the floor, almost slipping multiple times in her haste to get moving. she wandered on into the trees for what seemed almost forever before coming across a cave. her heart sped up. this seemed important, somehow. she padded in, small paws shaking slightly. she forced herself to move onwards. twists and turns and what felt like solid, cold darkness enveloped her until she wanted to run back. then, there was a bright light up ahead. one more twist and she was in a large cavern with a pool of water in the middle. it looked like the water itself was glowing before she focused and realized they were bioluminescent worms along the edges of the pool. hazelstar didn't know what compelled her, but she laid next to the pool and almost immediately fell into a deep sleep.

{ hazelstar asks for a cat at the moonpool }

leader;
          hazelstar | 32 moons | female | //

deputy;
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☂[/url]/[url=link]☂[/url]/[url=link]☂[/url]

medicine cat;

warriors;

apprentices;

queens;

kits;

elders;
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans;
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

borders;

medicine store;
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

fresh-kill pile;
mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors;

deceased cats;

family;
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

bambooclan's traditional flower colours;
red; fighting.
orange; hunting.
yellow; leader’s flowers.
green; apprentice’s flowers.
blue; swimming.
purple; medicine cat’s flowers.
pink; queen’s flowers.
white; deputy’s flowers.
[/quote]

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness7 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Number of Cats: 1 (toms-1//she cats-0)
Next Moonpool Visit: Now
Next Kits Due:N/A

Flamestar trudged through the swamp towards an island. He had heard much of clans and had decided to make his own. The night before he had dreamt of transparent cats that called themselves Starclan. They had told him to go to the Moonpool, a sacred place that lay beyond his borders. Tonight he would sleep so he was prepared for tomorrows journey. He climbed up onto the island and trotted towards a log. He sunk down into the nest inside and fell asleep.

[THE NEXT DAY]

He woke up and looked outside. The sun shone brightly and the sky was clear. He stretched his legs and gave himself a quick grooming before jumping into the swamp and heading for the north-east border where he had been told to go. He passed the border he had marked and stared at the ground in front of him as the gluggy slime of the swamp turned into hills, streams crisscrossing across the flower speckled ground. He bounded from lilypad to lilypad until he reached the open space. He stood silent and pricked his ears, listening for the roar of a waterfall. The Starclan cats had told him exactly what to do. He heard something several treelengths away and bounded towards it, until he was standing at the rim of a hollow. A spiralling​ path led down where a small waterfall trickled down into a clear, shining pool of water. He climbed down and lapped up a mouthful of water and closed his eyes. "Starclan, please send me a deputy to guide me through times of hardship..."

Moonpool: Flamestar asks for a deputy!

Leader:
          Flamestar | 33 | Tom | 🔥

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🔥[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Awesomeness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 031.

Postby deimido » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:42 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.
Greenleaf has officially arrived, and with it brings forests alive with prey and healthy herbs growing to easily supply the medicine cat's store. The air smells of rain, and small showers are growing a little more active, new cats might be easier to find as they're quite willing to find shelter.

RuneClan's reply is here. | ReedClan and AsterClan's replies are here. | SlipClan's reply is here. | BirchClan and ShadeClan's replies are here. | WishClan and StoneClan's replies are here. | RippleClan's reply is here. | SorrelClan's reply is here. | ThornClan's reply is here. | WrenClan and FlowClan's replies are here. | SilentClan and FallClan's replies are here.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
TroutClan | cat_whiskers. wrote:Image

[ kestrelstar went hunting. ]
[ kestrelstar asked starclan for a random cat. ]

Kestrelstar has caught x1 trout.

StarClan has given you a deputy.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
JinxClan | vampiress_fox wrote:JINXCLAN

[Velvetrabbit it kitting, Blackberry is helping]
[Velvetrabbit will foster Cranekit]
[Jinxstar going to the moonpool, asking for a warrior]
[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Training - Stormcloud/Firepaw, Tux/Windpaw and Snowpaw, Willowbolt/Harmonypaw and Icepaw, Blackmouth/Serena]
[Watching Dawnkit and Duskkit - Tanagerpelt and Mulberry]
[Barkclaw and Firefang go on a boarder patrol]
[Skydapple and Bleakpelt go on a boarder patrol]
[Birchfeather, Hollowheart, Blueriver, Brindlethorn, and Magpie go hunting]
[Blossomsong, Leopardclaw, Flintshade, Frecklesnow, Yangfur, and Yinpelt go hunting]

Velvetrabbit has given birth to five kits! The fifth kitten is the runt of the litter, and will need to be looked after the most for any sign of health problems.
    [ one - two - three - four - five ]

StarClan has given you a warrior.

our medicine cats gathered x2 borage.

Firepaw, Windpaw, Icepaw, Snowpaw, and Serena learned the battle/fighting skill while Harmonypaw learned tracking.

Both your border patrols were uneventful.

Your first hunting patrol caught x2 frogs, your second caught x3 bass.
QuartzClan | ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ wrote:

[Amberpelt and Poppyflight are training Firepaw and Blackpaw
Turtlefur is training Blackpaw for the last time
Rosetail and Dapplewish are hunting
Nightfeather gathers herbs with Cloudpaw
Snowheart and Mottledlight are on patrol (they find Talonstar)
Talonstar is losing a life! (maybe two; depends on how quickly the pair patrol gets there)]

Firepaw and Barkpaw learned the hunting skill, Blackpaw learned the battle/fighting skill.

Your hunting patrol caught a x1 mouse.

Your medicine cats gathered x1 cobwebs and x1 horsetail.

Snowheart and Mottledlight arrived too late to help Talonstar in time, resulting in the QuartzClan leader losing two of his nine lives. He was freed from the trap before he could lose anymore, and he'll need x2 cobwebs and x1 marigold for his wounds.
I'm Joy | StreamClan wrote:StreamClan

[Pixiestar goes to the moonpool for a warrior]
[Minnowleap trains Ari.]
[Smokefur hunts]
[Stoneleap searches for herbs]

StarClan has given you a warrior.

Ari learns the battle/fighting skill.

Smokefur caught x1 fish.

Stoneleap gathers x1 horsetail.
Last edited by deimido on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:37 am

(ooc; oops, took too long to get back on laptop >~>; )

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 1

Leaf opened his eyes and stared in shock at the sight that greeted him. He was outside, in a clearing surrounded by a thickly-vegetated forest. In the middle of the clearing were four massive oaks, all growing next to each other. An unknown amount of cats stood at their edge, white frost sparkling at their paws and starlight twinkling in their translucent fur. One of them, a powerful-looking blue-grey tabby tom, broke away from the group of silent cats and padded toward Leaf, causing the brown-and-white tom to back away slightly.

The blue-grey tabby stopped in front of the startled rogue and meowed, his deep mew filled with authority, "Do not fear us, Leaf. We have been waiting for you to find us." Indicating the cats who had edged closer to the two with his tail, the tom continued, "We are the spirits of those who have gone by, called StarClan. We watch over our descendants and warn and advise them if need be." Pausing to take a breath, the blue-grey tabby then continued, "I am Seastar, founding leader of SeaClan, the clan of iwld cats living where you have discovered earlier tonight. We were fearless in battle, compassionate to any who meant us no harm, and agile fighters in the turbulent waters we call the sea."

While Seastar was talking, a black-and-white tom stepped up next to him. Dipping his head toward the both of them, the tom spoke, "Greetings. I am Thornstar, the last leader of SeaClan before it was disbanded. We were attacked by badgers who had once made their homes in the caves we called home, and lost. We lost so many cats that the Clan was reduced to four cats in the aftermath: myself, with my last life, an apprentice I'd saved, named Sorrelpaw, a warrior named Gorsetail, and the ever-loyal medicine cat, Longwhisker. We knew we were done for, so I made the decision to send Sorrelpaw away to the nearest Twolegplace, along with Longwhisker, who had once trained as a warrior before dhe found her calling as medicine cat. Gorsetail I convinced to go and become a rogue. I stayed in the cave until I died of my injuries, some sunrises later." Seastar nodded solemnly before speaking once again, "It is why we were waiting for you to arrive."

The silent starry spirit-cats of StarClan around them began to become more solid as Seastar drew up to his full height. "We need you, Leaf, descendant of SeaClan, to receive your nine lives and rebuild SeaClan. These shores have been Clanless for so long!"

Leaf's mind reeled from the information that his ancestors had given him. 'Me?' he thought, 'I'm supposed to become leader and rebuild a Clan?' He then voiced his biggest question: "Nine lives?" Seastar nodded sagely, saying, "All Clan leaders receive nine lives from StarClan, so they can use them all for the service of their Clan." "I..." the rogue tom stammered, glancing at each starry cat haltingly, "I don't know what to do! I didn't know this was a thing! 'Nine lives', that's an old queen's tale..." Neither Seastar nor Thornstar said a word in reply, so Leaf replied, trying to keep himself calm, "O...okay. If you want me to, I'll try. But you must help me, I don't know a thing about Clan life." Thornstar promised him, "You have my word, Leaf. Myself and the rest of StarClan are here to guide your paws."

"So... What do I do?" Leaf asked. "Only to brace yourself for the task ahead," the founder of SeaClan meowed in reply, "we have stripped away your old life so you are ready to receive nine new ones." Then the two leaders stepped back into the ranks of StarClan warriors.

Before Leaf could let those words sink into him, a small white she-cat stepped up to him. Her pale green gaze were solemn as she mewed, "Hello Leaf, I am Whitepaw, and I was apprentice to Longwhisker before a badger ended my life." As the rogue tom stared at the white she-cat in shock, the medicine cat apprentice continued, "With this life, I give you the gift of leadership. Use it to become a leader known for listening to his Clan, not for violence." The young cat then reached over to teach noses with Leaf. At that moment, the brown-and-white tom was wracked by a strong pain that began at the point of contact on his noise, and it continued to ripple throughout his entire body. The tom could barely stand as he fought not to scream out in pain. By the time he had recovered, Whitepaw had returned to the ranks of StarClan.

In her place, a dark-furred tabby tom was padding toward him. Recognizing the tom, the astonished Leaf cried out, "Thrush?" Thrush was his favorite uncle, who had died recently in a fight for territory against another band of rogues. The dark-furred rogue smiled as he meowed, "Yes, Leaf. StarClan have graciously allowed me into their ranks, knowing I would have been a fierce warrior if I had been born to a Clan." His tone became serious as he continued, "With this life, I give you the gift of reasoning. Use it well during SeaClan's darkest hour." Another wave of pain rippled through the brown-and-white tom touched noses with him. Panting slightly from this ordeal, Leaf thanked his uncle as he bounded away, joining the cats around them.

A third cat, a pale gray tabby tom crisscrossed with many scars came to face him. The tom spoke, "I am Yarrowstar, and with this life, I give you the gift of endless strength. Use it to show your enemies that the Clan isn't afraid to unsheathe its claws to defend what is rightfully yours!" The tom touched noses with Leaf, sending not pain, but a sense of invincibility coursing through the former rogue's veins. In his mind he saw himself leading a group of cats into battle. His ears rang with the ywoling of the cats as his Clan and he leapt at their enemies. As Leaf recovered, he realized that Yarrowstar had already padded away to make room for the fourth cat.

The fourth cat, a black she-cat, dipped her head and meowed, "My name is Nightflame, and I was a queen during SeaClan's last stand against the badgers. I died defending my kits and the rest of the nursery queens. With this life, I give you the gift of love. Remember that fighting isn't the only way to make yourself known as the Clan leader." When Leaf touched noses with the queen, he was not ready for the pain that came. It was worse than any of the pain before, and he had been lulled into a sense of security by the last life. The pain he felt was also filled with the fierce need to protect those he loved. Reeling back from the pain, the brown-and-white tom looked up to glimpse Nightflame looking sympathetic at him before leaving to make room for a honey-colored she-cat.

The fifth cat spoke, "I am Longwhisker, and I gave my life to protect Sorrelpaw as she crossed the last Thunderpath leading to Twolegplace. With this life, I give you the gift of loyalty. Use it to make the right decisions when your heart comes in the way of Clan duties." Leaf dipped his head in respect as the she-cat touched noses with him. The pain of the new life rushing into him was somewhat dulled, but he still did not let his guard down, learning from his mistakes. Longwhisker whispered, "Hang in there, Leaf," before bounding away.

The sixth cat was a long-haired reddish tabby tom. His amber eyes fixed onto Leaf as he meowed, "My name is Gorsetail. I became a rogue after SeaClan was disbanded, but never forgot the ways of the warrior. With this life, I give you the gift of judgment. Don't let the storm of destruction cloud your judgment." The reddish tom stepped to touch noses with Leaf, and the former rogue could not help but wonder at the similarities he had with the warrior who had refused to fully give up on his Clan roots. The life rushed into him with the ferocity of a TigerClan warrior, forcing the bewildered Leaf to let out a barely-contained hiss. By the time he had recovered, Gorsetail was gone, replaced by a cat who looked almost exactly like him.

Leaf stared at the cat. "Father!" he cried out in shock and excitement. The brown-and-white tom nodded at his son. He too, like Thrush, was killed in battle. The cat meowed solemnly, "With this life, I give you the gift of courage. In times of hardship, use it to guide the Clan without losing motivation and hope." The former rogue eagerly ran out to touch noses with his father, and was faced with the biggest wave of pain yet. His legs buckled from under him from the sheer pain of the life going into him, and the tom let out a shocked, pained yowl. His father murmured an apology before he bounded away to join his fellow StarClan cats.

Thornstar came to replace Leaf's father in front of the brown-and-white tom as he spoke, "Leaf, I must thank you again for agreeing to our proposition of rebuilding our lost Clan. With this life, I give you the gift of endurance. Use it to guide your Clan through its hardships without giving up at all." The former SeaClan leader touched noses with the weary tom, whose back arched with pain as the newest life rushed into him. The former rogue panted as he promised, "I don't know much about being a Clan cat, but since I agreed to this, I promise you, I will not let you or StarClan down." Thornstar rumbled deeply and thanked his successor, then stepped back to allow Seastar take his place.

Seastar meowed solemnly, "You have endured the process of receiving eight of your nine lives, and I must thank you for giving us a chance. Thank you." He bowed his head deeply toward the startled Leaf before continuing, "and with this life I give you the gifts of guidance, mentoring, compassion, and boundless energy. Use these to server your Clan for many seasons to come." The founding leader of SeaClan reached forward to touch noses with Leaf, who eagerly met the blue-grey tabby, wanting to learn from the ancient cat. Once Seastar retreated back, the cats in the clearing sighed in content as they stood up.

Thornstar came back to take his place and announced, his tail up in the air proudly, "As your predecessor, I am honored to say these words: I hail you by your new name, Leafstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of SeaClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." At once, the clearing burst out with the StarClan cats calling out, "Leafstar! Leafstar! Leafstar!" into the star-filled night sky.

And when the shouts died down, Thornstar murmured, "Time grows short, and night is waning. We must go back, but have you any requests for us, Leafstar?" The newly-named Leafstar thought for a moment, then swallowed. He meowed carefully, "If it wouldn't be so much to ask, may I ask for you to send a cat to me, so that we can both figure out how to rebuild SeaClan?"

Leaf became Leafstar!
Leafstar asks for a cat to join the newly-named SeaClan.

Leader:
          Leafstar | 30 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by winter solstice. on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Number of Cats: 14
Toms: 7 || Mollies: 7

(There's a lot for the last moon to go over so bear with me XD)
Last moon...
"I'm glad Talonstar finally told you he loves you," Snowheart chuckles as he walls with Mottledlight around the border. "I wasn't sure how much longer I'd be able to stand him tiptoeing around you."
"Much like you and Turtlefur?" Mottledlight replies innocently.
If a cat could blush, Snowheart certainly would be. "I-I have no idea what you're t-talking about," he sputters.
Mottledlight laughs, the sound light and airy. "Don't worry, Snowheart. I won't be the one to let the mice run home. But it's not entirely a secret."
The deputy groans. "But, I mean, how would she like me? She's so skilled, and observant, and confident... I just kind of become a mess around her. She probably just thinks of me as that mousebrained friend."
"Well, first off, you aren't a mousebrain," Mottledlight purrs. "You're a very capable deputy and Talonstar trusts you with his lives. He told me once that if something happened to him, he's glad you're deputy."
"He really said that?" Snowheart lights up a little.
Mottledlight nods. About to reply again, she abruptly stops, jaw slack and eyes widening until she finally lets out a yowl of horror and dashes past the deputy.
Confused, Snowheart whirls, only to be similarly filled with horror.
Talonstar is convulsing in the grip of a fox trap.
The mostly white deputy pelts over, joining Mottledlight who's frantically nosing her mate. Surprisingly, Snowheart is staying calm, and he finds the peg the trap is attached to, starting to dig it up. "Mottledlight, come help me," he orders.
Catching on, the torbie hurries over and helps him dig up the peg, loosening the tension of the trap and freeing Talonstar, who goes limp.
Mottledlight watches anxiously as her mate doesn't move for what feels like hours but is only agonizing moments.
Finally, the tabby-and-white leader gasps for breath, his amber eyes shooting open. He coughs violently as he attempts - and fails - to get to his paws.
"Stay down, old friend," Snowheart says in a soothing tone. "Mottledlight and I will get you back to camp."
Talonstar simply nods, eyes sliding halfway shut. His deputy's voice is a comfort, an assurance he's in safe paws.
Snowheart nods to Mottledlight, who still looks horrified, and leads her to help him with Talonstar. Slowly, the two carry their leader back to camp.

~~~

"What in the name of StarClan-?!" Nightfeather's exclamation can be heard from every den of the cavern as she spots the two warriors carrying in Talonstar.
"Fox trap," Snowheart says grimly.
"Is he awake? I can't drag him inside. He'll have to walk." Nightfeather seems appropriately concerned.
Snowheart and Mottledlight carefully lay Talonstar down and, stumbling from blood loss, Talonstar gets up. With Nightfeather's help, he makes it inside the den. "Cloudpaw," Nightfeather says, all business now. "Get me cobwebs and marigold."
"Got it!" The chipper white apprentice hobbles over with a paw wrapped in cobwebs and a mouthful of marigold.
Nightfeather shows him what to do in this situation as she does it herself. "You always want to stop the bleeding first. Applying pressure is the best way,
but do it with cobwebs. That way it can soak up the blood as it seeps through."
The cobwebs she's using for her demonstration have turned red. "Get me more,
would you?"

Cloudpaw nods and races off, returning quickly.
Nightfeather nods. "Good.
Then you want to make a poultice. It will-"

"Help stop infection," Cloudpaw finishes.
Nightfeather purrs. "You've learned well. Why don't you go get something to eat? It's been a long day."
Cloudpaw beams and races off, wanting to talk to the brothers. He's taking a liking to them, and they him.
Nightfeather really wanted to speak to Talonstar alone, since he's awake. "You lost a life, didn't you?" Her voice is quiet as she works.
"Yes. Two," Talonstar rasps. "I'm lucky to have good warriors."
"Hush. You need to rest. Losing a life isn't something easily recovered from," Nightfeather says as she finishes up. "I'm keeping you here for a few days. Don't argue," she adds as he goes to do just that. "Snowheart is capable enough to run the Clan on his own for that long."
Talonstar sighs. "Thank you,
Nightfeather,"
he murmurs.
Nightfeather pauses and turns to look at him. Her demeanor has turned deadly serious. "Don't thank me yet. This Clan is in for a rocky future."

~~~

Turtlefur returns with a happy Blackpaw, and she herself seems pleased. Snowheart goes to meet them. "He passed, as I knew he would," she says, affectionately bumping him.
Snowheart nods. "That's good.
Time for your last duty as an apprentice,"
he tells Blackpaw. "Are you ready?"
Blackpaw nods, excitement turned to quiet curiosity.
"Then follow me." Snowheart turns and follows the tunnel Flarestone found just before she became a warrior. Having memorized the route, he takes the appropriate turns, and stops in the Quartz Cave. "You'll sleep here tonight," he tells Blackpaw. "I'll come for you in the morning."
"Wait, I don't understand," Blackpaw frowns. "What is this place?"
"This is the Quartz Cave. Flarestone found it just before she became a warrior, and Nightfeather confirmed that apprentices are supposed to sleep here before they become a warrior. From Flarestone's description, you'll have a dream. It might not make sense. We're still trying to figure out hers." Snowheart lightly nudges him. "You'll be fine. I promise."
"Alright," Blackpaw nods.
Snowheart exits, and Blackpaw looks around. The cavern is stunning, and Blackpaw finds his breath taken away. He never knew there were so many colors!
His fatigue from his assessment catches up to him and he looks for a comfortable spot in the cave. There, right by that patch of blue crystals! There's a small divot, and Blackpaw settles into it. Closing his eyes, he drifts off to sleep.

Red. So much red, and it swirls into a battle, with cats yowling all around him. The noise overwhelms him, yet in the midst of the swirling pelts he sees a streak of green, only to be gone in a flash. He feels himself be buffeted by cats, until he's lost all sense of direction. Great StarClan! Someone help me! he thinks, trying to navigate to safety.
The dream abruptly cuts off and he finds himself in a field, facing a tabby and white kitten that reminds him of Talonstar. Despite her age, she exudes wisdom, but her eyes hold a hint of sadness. "Hi, Blackpaw."
"Who are you?" the apprentice asks in confusion.
"My name is Angel. I'm Talonstar's sister, but I died not long after our birth." She pauses for a moment. "Honestly, I shouldn't be here, but Talon needs to know. QuartzClan is headed for a dark day, darker than anything I'm sure any of you can imagine. And it can either end with a light overpowering the darkness, or the Clan falling to shadows."
"Why me?" Blackpaw asks.
The sadness in Angel's eyes grows. "Because even the best of us can fall, and fall hard." She starts fading.
"What? Angel, wait!"

Blackpaw wakes with a start, wondering what his leader's sister could've meant.

Present day
"...from this moment on, you will be known as Blackclaw. StarClan honors your diligence and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of QuartzClan," Talonstar finishes.
"Blackclaw! Blackclaw! Blackclaw!" the Clan cheers.
Though he's happy to be a warrior, Blackclaw is worried about his dream. He told Talonstar, Snowheart, and Nightfeather his dream, leaving out Angel except for a moment alone with the leader in which he seemed surprised for a moment before thanking him for telling him of his sister's appearance. He can't help wondering what she meant.
Sighing, he decides just to enjoy a patch of sunshine and his new warrior name.

"Flarestone, Dapplewish, Mottledlight, you're on patrol," Snowheart calls. "I'll hunt with Rosetail and Turtlefur." It's partly an excuse to spend time with his crush, but no one except Mottledlight seems to notice the decision. She simply winks at him and he tries to ignore his burning fur. The six cats head off, followed soon by the two mentor-apprentice pairs for training. And then the medicine cats, who are talking, and are going to gather herbs. Nightfeather often says to Cloudpaw - so much he can quote it, actually - "Never be satisfied until you can retire." She really seems to take that to heart most of the time, but Cloudpaw just finds it one of her quirks.
With everyone gone, it leaves only Blackclaw and Talonstar, though the leader is resting now. It's taking longer than Nightfeather had predicted for him to recover - though, granted, that's probably due to him insisting he can still perform his duties. She always just shakes her head and lets him do what he wants. He is her leader, after all.

[Amberpelt and Poppyflight train Barkpaw and Firepaw
Snowheart, Turtlefur, and Rosetail hunt
Mottledlight, Dapplewish, and Flarestone patrol
Nightfeather and Cloudpaw gather herbs
Blackpaw is now a warrior! His new name is Blackclaw.
Two cobwebs and one marigold were used to help treat Talonstar
One bird has been consumed]

Leader:
          Talonstar | 45 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Snowheart | 42 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | 37 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Cloudpaw | 9 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | 52 moons | Female | X
          Mottledlight | 48 moons | Female | X
          Amberpelt | 71 moons | Male | X
          Rosetail | 25 moons | Female | X
          Poppyflight | 31 moons | Female | X
          Dapplewish | 37 moons | Female | X
          Flarestone | 18 moons | Female | X
          Blackpaw | 13 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Barkpaw | 8 moons | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SwallowClan | Arya22
    BlueClan | miss universe
    SorrelClan | Skygold[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    South | SorrelClan | SkyGold

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Tansy (1x) | Cures coughs, infected wounds, poisons. Helps prevent greencough. Soothes throats.
    Feverfew (1x) | Brings down fevers, heals aches.
    Wintergreen (1x) | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    Alder bark (1x) | Eases toothaches.
    Borage (1x) | Helps queens with milk. Can bring down fevers.
    Horsetail (3x) | Treats infections, stops bleeding.
    Sorrel (1x) | Traveling herb; builds up appetite.
    Sweet-sedge (1x) | Eases infections.
    Parsley (1x) | Can dry up milk in queens, cures bellyache
    Celandine (1x) | Soothes damaged eyes
    Lavender (1x) | Cures fever and chills. Also a burial herb.
    Stinging Nettle (1x) | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Voles | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Amberpelt | Firepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Poppyflight | Barkpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Mottledlight and unknown | Firepaw, Barkpaw (adopted)
    Name and Name | Kits
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Pearlclan
Number of Cats: 4

Aftee returning from hunting they were greater by Blossomdream, [b]"Welcome back!" she meowed,Hi, Blossomdream! Mossflight grinned, "Thanks for the welcome" said Fogclaw, but Duststar just nodded, dropping the mouse he had caught, Fogclaw did the same with his rabbit, for the rest of the day Blossomdream and Mossflight talked with each other, and Fogclaw and Duststar discussed clan matters. "Fogclaw, were there more Loners, not just you and Mossflight?" Duststar asked, "Oh, I think so, this territory has been used by cats for a very long time.. at least that's what my father told me!" Fogclaw replied,"Very well, tomorrow I will go on a border patrol.. we need to strengthen this clan so it will thrive in the future, when many more leaders will come and go" Duststar meowed, "Very well.." nodded Fogclaw, "Be warned though, some cats can't be trusted.. what if.. we loose a cat?" Fogclaw asked, "it's 4 of us and probably 1 bad cat.. and I would know better than to loose my beautiful clan to a rogue" Duststar said, he looked out at the clan proudly, that Moonhigh Duststar was the first o fall asleep.

The next day he announced to his clan "Me and Mossflight shall go on a border patrol, Blossomdream till we return Dogclaw shall be in charge" Really? Me? All by myself wth you?" Awesome!" smiled Mossflight, she said her farewells to Blossomdream and followed Duststar, Fogclaw had began eating a mouse after they left

Leader:
          Duststar| 35 Moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Fogclaw | 33 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blossomdream | 44 Moons | She-Cat | X

Warriors:
          Mossflight | 31 Moons | She-Cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
    Chervil | for infected wounds and bellyache, also can be used for kitting
    Dandelion I bee stings
    Alder Bark I tooth pain
    Catnip I Greencough/Whitecough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | X0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole| x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | X1 | 3 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    Seagull | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

[b]
    Duststar and Mossflight go on a Border Patrol
    Fogclaw consumed a Mouse

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Weather:
It is finally Greenleaf! The flood waters have dried up and the storms have disappeared from the sky. The sun has come out and has heated up the Clan territories, bringing all prey out from hiding. However, due to the warm weather, twolegs and their dogs have started to come settle in some parts of the Clan territories. There is also a chance of rogue groups coming into your territory.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Mika. wrote:
As Blazeclaw and Flamestorm came back from hunting, they put the hunting food in the kill-Pyle. Ember was in the leader den looking out into the cold sky. Then Blazeclaw went up to Emberstar.

"Emberstar, When shall we eat?" He said walking into the leader den sitting next to Emberstar as she was closing her eyes. "What do we have?" Ember asked turning his head too Blazeclaw. Blazeclaw shook his head, "Not much. Me and Flamestorm only got 3 things out there." He fished with a sigh.

Emberstar got up looking at Blazeclaw. "we have too wait then. You can go hunting in the morning." looking into the sky as it was turning dark for them as Blazeclaw started to walk out of the leaders den, "I'll go with Flamestorm and Steamheart. As known Steamheart just got out of the Med den, i'm sure he will be fine." Blazeclaw gave a little smile and said goodnight to emberstar as she put her head onto her paws and slept.

Blazeclaw started to walk too the Warrior den as Steamheart popped his head out. "I heard we are going hunting tomorrow morning?" He asked laying down onto his net. Blazeclaw looked over and the gray cat and nodded, "First up in the morning, then the sunlight comes over the head of the trees." He sat down onto his nets what was next to Flamestorm.

Flamestorm looked up at Blazeclaw, "We need to go somewhere where there is a lot of food to get." She sighed curling up into a ball and fell asleep. Blazecalw nodded at her and did the same.

Blazeclaw, Flamestorm and Streamheart moved through the undergrowth, scenting the air carefully for any traces of prey. The prey had just started to come out earlier in the day now that it was Greenleaf so the patrol knew that they would find something that could feed the Clan.

"There." Flamestorm whispered to Blazeclaw, nodding further in the undergrowth. Blazeclaw narrowed his eyes, peering through the brush, catching sight of a rabbit nibbling on grass. The deputy nodded to her before gesturing to Streamheart to sneak around to the other side.

[ Blazeclaw, Flamestorm and Streamheart caught a rabbit, two squirrels and a woodpecker ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ayasha;; wrote:
"All cats of Solarclan, gather beneath the Tallrock to hear my words!" Shinestar yowled, and the clan slowly congregated at the base of the Tallrock. "Today, a very special occasion is at hand." Shinestar swept her gaze over the crowd, letting her eyes rest on the kits of Larksong and Thrushflight. "Are we...?" Whisperkit looked at her siblings, who were slowly coming to the same conclusion that she had. "Whisperkit, Heronkit, Dovekit,
and Silverkit. Please come forward."
The kits stepped forward, bouncing with excitement. "Do you four promise to uphold the values of Solarclan, and to protect this clan with your heart and soul?" "I do." The four answered. "Then by the decree of Starclan, I pronounce you Heronpaw, Whisperpaw, Silverpaw, and Dovepaw." The clan began to chant the new apprentices' names until Shinestar quieted them down. "Cloudswift, Aspenstep, Thrushflight,
and Viperthorn. Come forward."
The mentioned warriors looked around at each other, then stepped in front of the crowd.
"Cloudswift, you will mentor Heronpaw. Aspenstep, you will mentor Dovepaw. Thrushflight, you will mentor Silverpaw.
And Viperthorn, you will mentor Whisperpaw."
The clan cried out the names of the warriors and apprentices as they walked to the training clearing.

[Shinestar: Moonpool (requesting warrior) | Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Heronkit, Dovekit, Whisperkit, Silverkit: Apprentices! | Viperthorn, Whisperpaw, Cloudswift, Heronpaw, Aspenstep, Dovepaw, Thrushflight, Silverpaw: Training Session #1 | Clan consumes 2 rabbits]

When Shinestar woke the next morning, she immediately knew that something was different. The long-haired she-cat could feel that her clanmates were confused and unsure about something. She jumped to her paws and hurried out of the den,
pausing in the middle of the clearing when she saw Leafrush and Clearsight standing with a cream cat.

"This cat requested to join us." Clearsight mewed to Shinestar as she joined the trio.

[ Starclan has sent you a warrior ]
[ Leafrush and Clearsight found celandine, chervil and elder leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Heronkit, Dovekit, Whisperkit and Silverkit are now apprentices: Heronpaw, Dovepaw, Whisperpaw and Silverpaw! ]
[ Whisperpaw, Heronpaw, Dovepaw and Silverpaw learned the Hunting skill while out training ]

WolvesLionsCats wrote:
russetstar blinked a few times as his eyes got used to the dim light in the cave. he couldnt believe that he was going to be the leader of a new clan. laurelclan. he padded onward, each pawstep creating a small sound as his pad made contact with the cool stone. i will lead this clan to the best of my abilities. i will take care of my clan. a silent breeze ruffled russetstar's fur as he approached the sacred moonpool. starclan? is that you? russetstar closed his eyes, breathing in the musty air around him. he was totally devoted to starclan, and would do anything they asked of him. he trusted them 100%. they shall guide me in my journey. the brown-furred tom leaned down and touched his nose to the icy water. "starclan. i thank you for giving us a second chance. i will try my hardest to fulfill your wishes and lead a great clan. i trust you and put all of my faith into you. my clan shall be based on principles such as love and faith. as long as laurelclan is faithful to you, i know we will persevere through whatever we may come across." russetstar paused, silently thanking starclan. "i come humbly to ask for a deputy that i can confide in and will help me begin laurelclan's journey. thank you, starclan, for all you have done."

@moonpool; russetstar asks for a deputy

On his way back from the Moonpool, Russetstar decided to patrol his territory and mark his borders. The tom hadn't taken the time to do this when he settled in the territory so he thought it was a good idea to set some scent markers down so other cats would know this territory belonged to somebody.

The scent markers didn't seem to work though because Russetstar scented a kittypet in his territory as he made his way back to camp. The closer he got to his camp, the stronger the scent was. By the time he reached the camp entrance, the kittypet smell filled his nose.

"What are you doing?" Russetstar demanded upon seeing a long-legged cat standing in the middle of Laurelclan's camp.

"I was told you needed me." The cat mewed, lashing it's tail.

[ Starclan has sent you a deputy ]

roses - ! wrote:
Snowcloud limped off towards the nursery area, smiling at Mousebite and the four little kittens. She seemed worn out all the time, much more than when she just had Moosenose. "If you're tired, I'm willing to feed them." The white tom offered, not really thinking about what he was saying.
"Shut it, goof-ball." The she-cat said, flicking her tail with slight amusement. The tom was about to say something, but was blocked off with Sootstar's call to the clan.
As Snowcloud settled down, still by the nursery with his
"Howlingclan! Gather around, we have some cats to award this moon." He announced, a creeping smile across the brown tabby's maw. 'I know where this is leading...' He remarked in his head.
"First thing on the list, we have some injured warriors. If anyone finds Dock or Horsetail around the territory, bring it back to Nightcall and Lionpaw and be sure to remember where you found it- We need as much as we can get." Small chatter erupted through the gathered cats at the order. Snowcloud felt a little embarrassed that he was one of the injured warriors, then add the fact he was gone for the kitting of his precious!
"Next!" Sootstar gathered order back to him, continuing with the meeting. "On to the awarded cats..." He added, smiling wide.
'Here it comes...' Snowcloud always loved ceremonies, it just brought up his spirits to a new high.
"Swanpaw, Burningpaw, and Covepaw- Come forward please." He called, all three of the cats dipping their heads to the leader as they made their way up the rock. "Burningpaw, you have been taught well by the young Drysun, which is why I will be giving you your warrior name now. From here on, you'll be known as Burningpelt, may that name represent your fur, which is as bright and heated as you are." The leader told the spotted she-cat, touching noses with her as she stood tall with her fur puffed out.
"Swanpaw, you may have caused much trouble as a kit, but seems as if Mousebite and Littledove have beat that out of your system. I see a great warrior in you, your name will be Swanfrost as your cold demeanor in battle can make the baddest of warriors freeze up!" Sootstar commented, making the newly named Swanfrost get more pep in his step as he gave him respects.
Snowcloud looked onto Covepaw, the last apprentice to be named. He could see how nervous the she-cat was- After all, she was very late to still be an apprentice and now she was finally being named. "Now for Covepaw." Sootstar said warmly, laying his eyes on his own apprentice. "You know much about herbs and healing, but have the heart of the most skillful of warriors. Choosing your path may have been hard, do you still accept the life of a warrior, willing to lay down your life for any of the cats here in Howlingclan?" Sootstar questioned her, towering over the smaller blue she-cat.
It didn't take long for Covepaw to pop up her head roughly. "Gladly." She responded, tail tall with her fears seeming to be washed away.
"Covepaw no more you shall be then. From now on, you will be called Covesplash, for you decided to pull away from the current that was given to you and made who you are now." The leader told her, touching noses and beginning the clan's chanting.
"Buringpelt! Swanfrost! Covesplash! The voices of the clan rang through.

[ Sootstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior ]
[ Blackscars is treated with dock and horsetail ]
[ Swanpaw, Burningpaw, and Covepaw get their warrior names - Swanfrost, Burningpelt, and Covesplash ]
[ Lionpaw receives his full name - Lionskip ]
[ Nightcall and Lionpaw go herb hunting ]
[ Ferretpaw, Amberpaw, Troutpaw, Creamfall, Sheepflower, and Blackscars go training ]
[ Drysun, Littledove, Covesplash, and Swanfrost go hunting ]
[ Moosenose and Burningpelt go on a border patrol ]
[ The clan eats five servings of birds ]

[ Swanpaw, Burningpaw and Covepaw are now warriors: Swanfrost, Burningpelt and Covesplash! ]
[ Lionpaw received his full medicine cat name: Lionskip! ]
[ Nightcall and Lionskip found dock, horsetail and elder leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Ferretpaw and Amberpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Troutpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Drysun, Littledove, Covesplash and Swanfrost caught two blue gills, and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Moosenose and Burningpelt found a warrior while on patrol ]

zephyrine wrote:
Breezeclaw turned her ears back with irritation as she stepped out of the warriors' den and straight into a puddle. She quickly hopped out of it and shook her paws, flinging droplets of water everywhere. Remembering now how much she had hated last new-leaf for its flooding, the young warrior knew that this morning certainly wasn't off to a grand start. She spotted Ashenclaw with a few warriors, probably deciding who should be sent out on patrol or whether the apprentices should be out training today with all this rain, and hoped that she wouldn't be assigned to a patrol. It was bad enough sitting around the soggy camp, and she'd rather not go out trudging through the soaking earth. Much to her relief, her name wasn't called, and she headed toward the fresh-kill pile after hearing her stomach rumble a bit. There was already someone else there - she didn't bother to try to recognize them - and while she would usually stray away from others, she decided she would just grab something quickly. Hopefully she wouldn't have to converse with them. The silver tabby began to pick through the pile, pushing aside pieces of prey that seemed old, looking for any fresh and still somewhat warm ones. At last she found what she was looking for - a small mouse that appeared recently brought in - and went to drag it toward her with her paw when the other cat did the same. Breezeclaw involuntarily jerked her paw back, staring at the ground, and mumbled, "Y-you can have it. I don't need it, I'll find something else." The other quickly objected, "No, you take it. I think you were reaching for it first." It was Pinedust. Breezeclaw's ears turned back for a brief moment as she recognized his voice. She didn't want to talk to him. Although Emberstar had that incredibly awkward talk with all of them a moon ago and seemed pretty open to being friendly toward Frigidrose, Breezeclaw had noticed her mother wearing that fake smile of hers. Clearly she didn't have the same mindset as Emberstar. Breezeclaw didn't want to anger her mother by talking to Pinedust, so she gave a small nod of thanks and swiftly brought the mouse near her and picked it up in her maw. She was turning to trot away to a corner of the camp when Pinedust spoke again, "Are you okay? - I mean, uh...." he trailed off, obviously uncertain about speaking to her as well. "Fine," she muttered and began to walk off again. "You just seem kinda, um... I don't know - upset? Is everything alright?" Breezeclaw let out a heavy sigh as she dropped the mouse and turned to the tom. "I said I'm fine. Okay?" She didn't mean to snap and felt a twinge of regret as the words left her lips. She didn't utter an apology, however, and quickly picked up the fresh-kill and hurried off.

"We really can't go train, Crowstorm?" Russetpaw whined, following her mentor around the camp like a puppy would its two-leg. The warrior grumbled, "Yes, Russetpaw. I've told you twice already. Water's everywhere, and it's probably going to flood soon, so it isn't a good idea to be out training." "But wouldn't it be good to know how to fight in the rain - or something else in the rain?" Crowstorm sighed with exasperation. "I told you no, okay? Go play with Ivypaw and your siblings, or help the medicine cats, or something...." As he trotted away from her, Russetpaw finally had the sense to not trail behind him this time. She looked around the camp for the other apprentices. Much to her surprise, she couldn't find them anywhere. Could they seriously have not woken up yet? The ginger tabby bounded across the camp and into the apprentices' den. Her suspicions were confirmed; they were all still curled up in their nests. "Wake up, guys!" she meowed quite loudly. "Russetpaw..." Ivypaw groaned, holding her paws over her ears and scrunching her eyes shut. "Come on, I can't believe you're all still sleeping!" "There won't be any training today," Otterpaw explained, "so we get to sleep in." Russetpaw gave an exaggerated sigh and began to prod the others to their paws. "Ow! Would you stop that?" "Russetpaw!" While the other apprentices grew flustered and grumbled complaints, Russetpaw only giggled. When everyone but Dewpaw had been pushed out of their nests, she turned and led them out of the den toward the nursery. "Let's go meet Daisyskip's kit!" she mewed. "Uh..." Otterpaw was a bit uncertain about this. "I don't think Daisyskip would want a band of rambunctious apprentices storming into the nursery to overwhelm her newborn kit." "Oh, it will be fine, Otterpaw," the ginger she-cat said. "Wait..." Brightpaw mewed, glancing around them, "where's Dewpaw?" She seemed to be the only one who had noticed his absence. "Dewpaw's no fun. If anyone should be kept from entering that nursery, it's him. He'd probably scare the little kit to death," Russetpaw stated calmly and continued padding to the nursery. Brightpaw's ears turned back a little. "Russetpaw, he's our brother. What's your problem?" The other scoffed, "Oh, he's the one with the problem. Have you not noticed his eyes after these nine moons, Brightpaw?" "I know he has odd eyes. The color of his eyes doesn't mean he's a bad cat. I don't understand why you taunt and shun him all the time." Russetpaw, apparently at a loss for words, only sent a glare her way before stepping into the nursery.

Appleheart and Brindlecloud of EchoClan are now mates
Moonpool: Emberstar requests a warrior
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Webfang, Dustfall, Foxpounce, Adder, + Cinderdawn
Hunting: Briardusk, Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Birchwing, Falconchaser, + Heatherpond
Herb hunting: Willowcloud + Appleheart

[ Appleheart's mate, Brindlecloud, is expecting kits! ]
[ Ashenclaw, Webfang, Dustfall, Foxpounce, Adder and Cinderdawn found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Briardusk, Frostpath, Cloudtalon, Birchwing, Falconchaser and Heatherpond caught a small fish, pigeon and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Willowcloud and Appleheart found thyme, sorrel and fennel while herb hunting ]

Chamrosh wrote:
The golden-brown warrior practically leaped out in front of the leader and deputy in a manner similar to how Boulderdash had, except with less swagger to her. Her thin legs landed neatly and squarely as she jumped down off the wall bordering the currently silent thunder-path, and not four steps later, she had paused, one paw suspended in the air for a moment in surprise at seeing two other cats. She seemed a lot more reserved than Boulderdash, although just as confident. She smelt as much of hostility as a young rabbit- not much like it at all.
Neither of the Gustclan warriors had any hesitation about her joining. Chubtail waited for Heronstar to start speaking. “Greetings. I am Heronstar, leader of Gustclan, and this is Chubtail, my mate and deputy.”
“Greetings also. Called am I, Moraine on Steep Slope, and come I from mountainwards. I mean, I come from mountainwards.” Both the Gustclan cats gave her a confused expression at how she described her directions, just as much as her strange syntax, and the newcomer flicked her tail patiently over in the direction she had come from. Her accent was also strange, vowels mostly slurred in tone and slightly nasal, and thick enough that it didn’t help them understand her meaning quickly.
“Would it be alright for us to call you something else, Moraine on Steep Slope?” Chubtail asked, trying to be as gentle about it as possible. Moraine shifted her paws very gently, in a way which indicated that she might be sensitive about it to some extent. “Would you like a warrior name, like ours? Are moraines- whatever they are- normally brown?”
“Moraines are rocks laid out in stripes when huge monsters, glaciers, with fur made of ice slowly crawl through mountains.” Moraine seemed to shiver at the word glacier, like the very idea scared her.
“We’re going to have to ask you more about these glaciers at some point.” Heronstar said, before continuing Chubtail’s thinking. “Moraine sounds like it fits you. Morainestripe? Are you really skilled at anything particularly important for a warrior?”
“I am a good hunter.”
“Morainewhisker?”
Moraine turned her nose up at that. “I’ll just be Moraine if you want an abbreviation, then.”
It was a good thing that Heronstar and Chubtail had already sorted out their wanting to have more kits before Moraine turned up. Moraine refused the few more suggestions that were made, and both of them realised that she really was just using a prefix, and there was nothing they could do about it.
-----
Bugleclaw had silently been watching Argusheart and Shellpaw’s training session. Argusheart was clearly doing her best training him, and she clearly was good at training the apprentice how to fight. However, Shellpaw seemed to have a serious issue with it himself.
He was fine at delivering attacks himself, and perfectly capable of dodging them too, but as soon as he was actually taking attacks, he flipped out and froze for a while. It was pretty clear from Droserapaw and Shellpaw that neither of them were really going to be fighters. It looked like Gustclan would grow a lot weaker once he and Myrtleclaw retired to become elders. He knew that Heronstar didn’t like fighting, or anything that would risk conflict, but not all conflict could be stopped, and they did need to be able to defend the clan as a whole.
If- no, when- he had kits, Bugleclaw was going to make sure at least one of them became a strong fighter for the sake of the clan.
-----
“I think the most sensible option for taking over the extra responsibilities would be Argusheart.” Heronstar said, as she deposited another piece of what had been her nest for kits in the leader’s den into the nursery. Boulderdash wanted to return to warrior duties early, which meant her kits would not be being looked after for a while unless Heronstar moved her nest. Further, as she wasn’t the only cat to have kitted in Gustclan now, it really only made sense for her to use the nursery as per everyone else. It did mean that she’d be under extra strain in the nursery, making sure that Sparrowkit and Nettlekit stayed out of trouble while Boulderdash was on duty, but it made more sense to have another in warrior duties than to have a queen who had weaned her kits still in the nursery when there was another queen around to care for them.
“I’d disagree with that.” Chubtail placed down what he had beside what she’d placed down. “I got the impression she was just waiting for Shellpaw to become a warrior in order to have kits herself.”
Heronstar nodded at that. “We’re going to be having a bit of a baby boom, then, aren’t we? Let’s hope there’s enough mentors for them all.”
“Droserapaw and Shellpaw could get apprentices, then. …wow, they’re almost warriors, aren’t they?” The shock at realising his kits were nearly grown up was obvious in Chubtail’s tone. “What warrior names are they going to get, or haven’t you decided?”
Heronstar finished arranging the piece she’d taken across, and started on Chubtail’s piece. “I have a pretty good idea what they’ll each get.” Her tone was a little wry. “Maybe Myrtleclaw? He’s gentle enough that we can expect there not to be any conflicts, and we know he’s a good warrior.”
“Myrtleclaw it is.”
-----
“I went to the stream last night to try to fish, and it was swollen with water throughout. I think this new-leaf will be far worse than the previous. The apprentices haven’t been taught at all how to swim, and they’re easily big enough to do so, and if neither can swim and we’re training them later in the season… we could lose both of them.”
Myrtleclaw nodded at Argusheart’s suggestion. “I know Droserapaw prefers to be with his brother.”
“Shellpaw still hates physical contact. They’re bound to be able to better cope if they’re with each other while learning to swim, at the very least.”
-----
“Hello, I don’t believe we’ve met yet.” Moraine said, jumping up onto the wall where Pearstone had taken to sitting while guarding camp. She let out a tiny squeak, and wobbled awkwardly on the wall as she settled into place.
Next to Pearstone, Osierfang let out a little giggle of amusement at that.
“I’m Osierfang, and this is Poirroche. Different first language so his name’s ‘bit different, see?”
“Ah, me too. I’m Moraine on Steep Slope, or just Moraine.”
Her voice was noticeably quieter than it had been just a few seconds before as she jumped onto the wall, and Osierfang was definitely amused by it, although why that was, Pearstone wasn’t sure.
“How do you like Gustclan so far then, Moraine? Nice name, that. No clue what it means, but it’s really pretty.” Osierfang said.
“Thank you. I am glad that it is gusts, not storms, unlike my previous home. The food’s a lot better, as there’s actually enough. And I prefer the company here.”
Osierfang nudged Pearstone gently with one paw, as though trying to get some hint across that he wasn’t getting. “It is good to hear that you like it here, anyway.” He said, sure that was a sufficient reaction for what he was being expected to do.

[Moraine on Steep Slope (Moraine) joins Gustclan]
[Boulderdash returns to warrior duties early]
[Heronstar has been gestating for one moon]
[Myrtleclaw and Droserapaw, and Argusheart and Shellpaw train; swim]
[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Heronstar stays in camp to look after Boulderdash’s kits; Sparrowkit and Nettlekit]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash and Bugleclaw go on a patrol]
[Pearstone, Osierfang, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes a big fish and a frog – 4 portions]

[ Droserapaw and Shellpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Harrierpelt found sorrel and thyme while herb hunting ]
[ The patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Pearstone, Osierfang, Lobeliafur and Moraine caught two mice, a frog and a a big fish ]

Heda wrote:
Today was a very happy day, four kits were born in the clan and all were healthy. Copperflame grinned wildly as he sat with Aspenswirl and Cedarmouse. "That is truly wonderful, did you decide on names for the two?" Copperflame nodded at Cedarmouse's question. "Well we had thought about it before hand but it is much different once you see them. Although Boneleaf said she was deffiently naming a girl Juniper after her mother so that was already planned and Harekit seemed to just fit you know." Aspenswirl smiled, "Ah the joys of little ones, I need to start finding a cat that would be willing to be a Mort-Skinner, Kestrelpaw and Rainpaw don't seem like they would fit the cut but there is great hope in these kits!" Copperflame just stared at him for a second and Cedarmouse gave a small laugh at his face. "Not sure if I want my son or daughter to be a Mort-Skinner." Aspenswirl frowned a little and looked at the two with a small smile. "What is wrong with being a Mort-Skinner! It is a great honor!" Cedarmouse nodded and gave a smirk. "I know you have said many times before. Maybe Pikekit and Rushkit may become better candidates too." Aspenswirl just rolled his eyes as his two friends seem to have thought his role was a little odd. "Maybe Soulstars kits will." Copperflame let out a laugh and just sighed. "Yeah, sure."

----

Blizzardstrike padded through the wasteland that was her territory, admiring the skeleton like trees. She really had only escaped the camp for a walk. They had plenty of food so they weren't in any desperate need for i which meant hunting patrols weren't happening today. It was a sort of break for the really good hunters in the clan. "You're deep in thought now aren't you?" A smooth voice would be heard behind her and she's whip around. "Who are you?" she snapped at the fellow young warrior. He chuckled and shrugged. "Who do you want me to be?" Blizzardstrike frowned at this and glared at the blue eyed tom. "I want you to tell me who you are?" The tom circled her curiously and Blizzardstrike growled with frustrations. "The names Pickle." He stopped in front of her smiling, her head tilted to the side as curiosity took over her senses. "What's a pickle?" Blizzard strike questioned the odd name with deep thought as she had never heard the word. "Well it's my name, and the name of this green thing humans eat." This confused her even more, his explanation made no sense. "But you aren't green." He looked her in a weird way this time, not really sure what she was going on about. "Anyway that's my name." The two stared at each other for a long while until Blizzardstrike realized she was staring. "Oh! I am taking you to my clan if you like it or not, now lets go." Blizzardstrike spoke proudly and the two started walking.

"Well I want to come anyway so it really isn't forced." The she-cat shot him a look. "But I still found you on my clans territory so either way you would have no choice." Pickle grinned and his tail lashed as the two walked with one another. "You mean I found you.It isn't a matter of choice because I want to come." Blizzardstrike growled, he was just arguing with her and clearly trying to get under her fur. "Whats your name?" The questioned popped out of him after a few seconds and she gave him a glance. "Blizzardstrike." He nodded and after a minute he looked at her with this cocky grin. "You don't look like a blizzard." Blizzardstrike slowly cracked a smirk as the two carried on.

-----

[Four servings of frog and one serving of vole were eaten.]
[Patrol; Flintscreech, Burntpath, Quailfur, Aspenswirl, Rainpaw]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool]
[Basileyes is having her kits (I am hoping for more then one but less then five.)

[ Flintscreech, Burntpath, Quailfur, Aspenswirl and Rainpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found thyme, sorrel and fennel while herb hunting ]
[ Basileyes gave birth to two kits ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me